时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Got my keys, got my wallet. | 钥匙带了 钱包带了 |
[00:05] | Uh, grocery list! | 啊 购物清单 |
[00:17] | You know the drill. Mommy never knows. | 你懂的 不能让妈咪知道 |
[00:59] | Stevie, for the last time, I’m not gonna partner up with you for wheelchair basketball. | Stevie 我再最后说一次 我不会和你搭档参加轮椅篮球赛的 |
[01:03] | I smell… chicken. | 我闻到了 懦夫的气息 |
[01:06] | I’m not in a wheelchair. It’s creepy. It’s taking a spot from someone who’s really handicapped. | 我又不坐轮椅 太诡异了 这就抢了真正残疾孩子的位置 |
[01:12] | Why don’t you ask that drooling kid with the hot nurse? | 为什么你不找那个有漂亮护士陪的口水娃 |
[01:15] | Norms… a ball hawk. | Norms 老是喜欢占着球不放 |
[01:18] | Hello, boys | 嗨 孩子们 |
[01:19] | Mr Kenarban, don’t you think | Kenarban先生 你不觉得 |
[01:21] | it’s ethically suspect for somebody to participate in wheelchair basketball, | 让一个没有残疾的人 |
[01:24] | yet though not actually handicapped? | 参加轮椅篮球赛不太道德吗 |
[01:26] | Even if… his best friend… needs to win… for his mother? | 即使他的好友 只想为他妈 赢场比赛 也不成吗 |
[01:32] | Son, after being gone two months, your mother will behappy as a dog just to see you. | 孩子 你妈走了俩月了 只要见到你她就会乐得撒欢儿的 |
[01:37] | I know she’d been gone a long time Stevie. But it just doesn’t feel right to me. | 我知道她离开了很久 Stevie 但是我觉得这样做不好 |
[01:40] | I’ve always… been there… for you. | 我对你 可是 有求必应 |
[01:45] | Please don’t do this to me. | 别这样 |
[01:47] | Seventh grade… first dance… open fly. | 七年级 第一次跳舞 裤链大开 |
[01:53] | All right, fine. But I’m sick and tired of you throwing that in my face all the time. | 好吧 但我烦你老提这件事儿了 |
[01:56] | Save it… for the game. | 省省力气 好好打球吧 |
[02:02] | Come on, Jamie, I got to get to work. | 快点 Jamie 我还得上班呢 |
[02:03] | Eat. You’ll stick a cockroach in your mouth, and you won’t even taste this? | 快吃啊 蟑螂你都能塞进嘴 却不愿意尝这个吗 |
[02:07] | Here, Dewey, you’re good with the baby. | 你来 Dewey 你和宝宝合得来 |
[02:09] | No, I’m not. You’re just saying that. | 不 我才没有 是你随便说的 |
[02:10] | Aw, you caught me. | 被你发现了 |
[02:11] | Your reward is you get to feed the baby. | 奖励你喂宝宝 |
[02:13] | I got to run. | 我得赶紧走了 |
[02:15] | What are you doing with my high school diary? | 你拿我高中的日记干嘛 |
[02:17] | I was looking for a baby book we can use for Jamie. | 我想找个本子做Jamie的宝宝日记 |
[02:20] | Turns out we didn’t even take the cellophane off Dewey’s. | 结果发现Dewey的那本塑料封皮都没拆 |
[02:22] | Malcolm, Reese, get a move on! | Malcolm Reese 快一点 |
[02:24] | What on earth are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼呢 |
[02:27] | I have to practice being in a wheelchair. | 我得练习一下坐轮椅 |
[02:29] | I suppose that makes sense. | 我能理解 |
[02:31] | You never know. All it takes is one horrorible accident. | 你永远不知道会发生啥 只需一个可怕的意外 |
[02:33] | And you end up in one of those for the rest of your life. | 你的余生就得靠这玩意儿了 |
[02:35] | Just for basketball. | 只是为了打篮球而已 |
[02:37] | That’s the spirit. | 真是精神可嘉 |
[02:38] | Reese! What is taking you so long? | Reese 你磨叽什么呢 |
[02:41] | Why don’t you just admit it, nobody in this house cares about my hair but me! | 承认吧 这个家里除了我没人关心我的发型 |
[02:46] | Let’s go! Come on! | 快来 出门了 |
[02:48] | Come on, Jamie, just eat it. | 来嘛 Jamie 吃了嘛 |
[02:51] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么难吃的 |
[02:53] | See? | 看吧 |
[02:56] | I don’t hate it. | 我就不觉得难吃啊 |
[03:09] | What did the vet say about Paint Can? | 兽医说”颜料罐”的病情如何 |
[03:10] | Oh, she’s fine. | 她没事儿 |
[03:12] | Just fine. | 好得很呢 |
[03:13] | It’s terrible news. | 天大的坏消息 |
[03:15] | She has acute laminitis in her hoof. | 她患了急性蹄叶炎 |
[03:18] | I’m afraid we will have to put her down. | 我们恐怕得送她上路了 |
[03:21] | You mean kill her? | 你是说要杀死她吗 |
[03:23] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[03:23] | Oh, the poor thing. | 可怜的家伙 |
[03:25] | Who’s gonna have to do it? | 谁来动手呢 |
[03:27] | We will have to do it, Francis. | 我们来 Francis |
[03:29] | You’re kidding. | 不是吧 |
[03:30] | We have no choice. | 别无他法 |
[03:31] | After all, we’re real ranchers. | 我们毕竟是真正的放牧人 |
[03:34] | We must be strong and determined, | 我们要坚强坚定 无论多么艰难 |
[03:36] | and never shirk from our responsibilities, no matter how unpleasant they may be. | 绝不逃避责任 |
[03:41] | You’re going to make me do this,aren’t you? | 你是想逼我来做 是吧 |
[03:45] | Otto Otto? | |
[04:08] | Dewey, get out here or I’m going to throw your dinner away! | Dewey 你再不出来 我就把你的晚饭倒了 |
[04:11] | Ok! | 来了 |
[04:15] | This meal looks fantastic, Lois. | 这顿饭真是棒极了 Lois |
[04:18] | Thank you so much for the invitation. | 非常感谢你的邀请 |
[04:20] | Well, we figured with Kitty coming home tomorrow, you’d like one last chance to enjoy meat. | 我们想Kitty明天就要回来了 你也想抓住最后一次开荤的机会吧 |
[04:24] | You’re not going to believe what happened to me at school today. | 知道今天在学校发生了什么吗 |
[04:27] | Some girl dropped her diary into my backpack by mistake. | 有个女生错把日记掉在我的书包里了 |
[04:30] | Do you know whose it is? | 你知道是谁的吗 |
[04:31] | No, but it’s awesome. | 不 但太棒了 |
[04:32] | She talks about her teachers, classes, friends. | 她提到了她的老师 课程 朋友 |
[04:35] | It’s like a whole world I never knew existed. | 这是一个我从不知道的世界 |
[04:38] | Dig in, Stevie | 多吃点 Stevie |
[04:39] | That’s real butter I’m pooling on your plate. | 你盘子里可是正宗黄油 |
[04:42] | Can’t eat… Too excited… | 没法吃啊 太激动了 |
[04:45] | about Mom coming home. | 老妈就要回来了 |
[04:48] | I made her… | 我给她 |
[04:49] | a card… | 写了卡片 |
[04:50] | Baked her a cake… | 给她 烤了蛋糕 |
[04:53] | Wrote her a song… | 给她 写了首歌 |
[04:55] | Stevie, you’re gonna black out again. | Stevie 你这样又得晕倒了 |
[04:57] | Can we… put up… Chinese lanterns? | 我们能 挂 灯笼吗 |
[05:00] | You bet, son. | 当然可以 孩子 |
[05:02] | Anything you want. | 怎么弄都行 |
[05:03] | Hal, I wonder if I could see you for just a moment. | Hal 你能过来一下吗 |
[05:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:08] | Stevie is certainly excited about his mother coming home tomorrow. | Stevie的妈妈要回来了 他真是好兴奋啊 |
[05:11] | Kitty isn’t on a business trip. | Kitty不是去出差了 |
[05:13] | She divorced me two months ago. | 她两个月前和我离婚了 |
[05:14] | She’s never coming home. | 她再也不会回来了 |
[05:15] | What? | 啥 |
[05:16] | Kitty isn’t on a business trip. | Kitty不是去出差了 |
[05:18] | She divorced me two months ago. | 她两个月前和我离婚了 |
[05:19] | She’s never coming home. | 她再也不会回来了 |
[05:20] | What? | 啥 |
[05:22] | Kitty isn’t on a business trip… | Kitty不是去出差了 |
[05:24] | No, it’s not that kind of “what.” Stevie thinks she’s coming back tomorrow. | 我说的”啥”不是这个意思 Stevie以为她明天就要回来啊 |
[05:27] | I know I should have told him, but every time I’d look in his face– you know me, Hal. | 我知道我早该告诉他的 但是每次我看着他的脸 你懂我的 Hal |
[05:32] | I’ve always had a hard time being… | 我总是很难 |
[05:34] | you know… direct. | 有话直说 |
[05:37] | That was one of my problems with Kitty. | 我跟Kitty之间也这样的 |
[05:39] | That, and the utterly mechanical nature of our sex life. | 这个 外加我们一成不变的性生活 |
[05:41] | Look, Stevie has to know that his mother isn’t coming back. | Stevie必须要知道他妈妈不会回来了 |
[05:44] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说的没错 |
[05:46] | Any way you could tell him? | 有没有可能 你来告诉他呢 |
[05:48] | Why would I tell him? | 为什么要我来告诉他 |
[05:49] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[05:50] | Kitty divorced Abe. She’s not coming home. | Kitty和Abe离婚了 她不会回来了 |
[05:51] | Oh, my God! What on earth happened? | 天呐 到底发生了什么 |
[05:54] | The truth is, the last few years, she only stayed with me because of Stevie. | 事实上 这几年 她是因为Stevie才和我凑活过的 |
[05:57] | He’s always been so sick and helpless. | 这孩子一直体弱多病 |
[05:59] | The whole marriage was built around taking care of him. | 整个婚姻都是维系在照顾他这件事上的 |
[06:01] | Oh, I had no idea. | 怎么会这样 |
[06:03] | Then, two months ago, she walked in and announced that Stevie was finally doing just fine. | 然后 两个月前 她就这样走进来然后说 Stevie终于好起来了 |
[06:08] | Then she packed her bags and left. | 然后她就收好东西走人了 |
[06:09] | Now, look, Abe, I’m really sorry, but Stevie still has to know. | Abe 我很遗憾 但Stevie还是要知情的 |
[06:13] | Abe, you have got to tell Stevie. | Abe 你一定得告诉Stevie |
[06:15] | Tell him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[06:16] | None of your business. Get back to the table. | 不关你的事 回去坐着 |
[06:17] | How do I tell that poor boy his mother is never coming home? | 我怎么告诉这可怜的孩子 他妈妈不会回来了 |
[06:21] | I’ll tell him. | 我来告诉他 |
[06:22] | I told you to get out of here. | 跟你说了快回去坐着 |
[06:23] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[06:24] | Kitty and Abe got a divorce. | Kitty和Abe离婚了 |
[06:25] | Now leave us alone. | 别来烦我们 |
[06:27] | What? | 什么 |
[06:27] | Abe, you have got to do the right thing and go in there now. | Abe 你得把该做的事做了 现在就过去 |
[06:31] | What about Malcolm? | Malcolm去说怎么样 |
[06:31] | Why can’t he tell him? | 为什么不让他去说呢 |
[06:33] | Wouldn’t it be more comforting coming from his best friend? | 从他好友口中得知这件事会不会宽慰些呢 |
[06:35] | I said I’d tell him. | 我说了我可以告诉他 |
[06:37] | Reese, out. Now! | Reese 出去 马上 |
[06:39] | Why should I tell him? | 为什么要我告诉他 |
[06:40] | Well, you’re not entirely blameless in this. | 你也不是完全没责任的 |
[06:43] | What? | 啥 |
[06:44] | You’re the one who always pushed him to try new things– dances, ski trips, basketball. | 是你老让他去尝试新事物的 跳舞 滑雪 篮球 |
[06:49] | Before he met you, that boy could hardly handle a yo-yo. | 他认识你之前 悠悠球都不会玩 |
[06:51] | By what stretch of imagination is this considered one full serving? | 要发挥怎样的想象力 才能管这个叫一整份儿 |
[06:55] | Not now, Dewey. | 现在别闹 Dewey |
[06:57] | Abe, we are through talking about this. Now, go! | Abe我们已经说得够多了 快去 |
[06:59] | Okay, I told him. | 好了 我已经跟他说了 |
[07:01] | What? | 啊 |
[07:02] | He’s taking it pretty hard. | 他很难接受这件事 |
[07:03] | Somebody should probably go over there and talk to him. | 去个人和他谈谈吧 |
[07:16] | It’s really weird. | 太诡异了 |
[07:17] | It’s only been three days since Stevie found out about him mom, but he’s regressed, like, ten years. | Stevie知道他妈妈的事情只过了三天 但他像是退化了十年 |
[07:27] | So how do you think we can beat these guys. | 你觉得我们怎么才能打赢这些家伙呢 |
[07:29] | We can’t just be afraid to get physical into the boards. | 我们抢篮板时可不能怕磕怕碰 |
[07:42] | Come on, Stevie. | 别这样啊 Stevie |
[07:44] | I know you’re going through a hard time, but we’re in the tournament. | 我知道你现在很难过 但是我们还要打联赛 |
[07:48] | This might help take your mind off of it for a while. | 这或许能帮你暂时转移下注意力 |
[07:50] | Just talk to me, Stevie. | 跟我说话啊 Stevie |
[07:53] | I know you’re not this far gone. | 我知道你还没到这种地步 |
[07:58] | You don’t know anything about what I am going through or how I feel. | 你根本不懂我的遭遇和感觉 |
[08:02] | Now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to conserve my remaining strength for breathing. | 你要是不介意的话 我现在要保存精力好好呼吸了 |
[08:08] | And stop using that. | 别用那玩意儿了 |
[08:10] | You can talk perfectly… | 你完全能说话啊 |
[08:12] | You don’t need that thing. | 你不需要这种东西 |
[08:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:17] | If you’re not going to talk to me, I’m out of here. | 你要是不和我说话 那我就走了 |
[08:26] | This whole growing up thing’s unfair. | 长大这件事太不公平了 |
[08:28] | When you’re born, everything’s perfect, but before you know it, it all goes bad. | 你出生的时候 一切都很完美 然后没等你回过神来 就全变糟了 |
[08:33] | Every day, you get a little less attention, | 每天你得到的关注都会减少 |
[08:35] | you got to do more stuff, and they love you a little less. | 你要做的事情都会增加 他们对你的爱也会减退 |
[08:38] | No. That’s just this family. | 不 就我们家这样而已 |
[08:40] | Reese Reese! | |
[08:42] | How many times do I have to tell you, don’t leave your filthy socks on the kitchen table! | 我要跟你说多少次 别把你的脏袜子扔餐桌上 |
[08:49] | “September 18. What an aggravating day.” | “九月十八号 火大的一天” |
[08:54] | “Some idiot named Hal streaked our gym class. | “有个叫Hal的傻逼毁了我的体育课” |
[08:58] | “He didn’t see the volleyball net, and they ended up carrying him off in a stretcher.” | “他没看见排球网 结果他们只好拿担架把他抬出去” |
[09:02] | “And then, at lunch, this other guy…” | “午饭的时候 又有一个家伙” |
[09:04] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:06] | You want to pick that up? | 你不捡起来吗 |
[09:08] | Why should I? | 我干嘛要捡 |
[09:09] | Because it’s trash. | 因为这是垃圾 |
[09:11] | Or are you one of those charming people who thinks that’s just someone else’s responsibility? | 还是说你这个耍帅男 觉得这是别人的事 |
[09:15] | That the rest of us should follow you around your whole life | 我们就该一辈子跟在你屁股后面 |
[09:17] | and clean up all the little messes you leave behind? | 收拾你的烂摊子是吧 |
[09:19] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[09:21] | Were you, like, born 45? | 你四十五了吗 |
[09:23] | People like you are the reason I am moving to Paris the second I graduate! | 就因为有你这种人 我才打算一毕业就搬去巴黎 |
[09:35] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[09:36] | This girl rocks. | 这妹子太带感了 |
[09:40] | When I tell you to pick something up, pick it up! | 我让你去收东西 就快滚去做 |
[09:46] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[09:47] | Stevie’s just devastated. | Stevie伤心透了 |
[09:49] | I try to talk to him, but he just shuts me out. | 我想和他说话 但他总是拒我于千里之外 |
[09:52] | Well, he’ll come around. You’ll see, Abe. | 他会缓过来的 看着吧 Abe |
[09:54] | Everything will be fine. Now, come on. | 一切都会好起来的 快点 |
[09:56] | You don’t want to be late for your meeting. | 开会别迟到了 |
[09:57] | I don’t know what’s happening with Jamie. | 我不知道Jamie怎么了 |
[10:01] | We’re going through all this baby food, and he still always wants to nurse. | 我们的婴儿食品快没了 他还总是要人喂 |
[10:04] | Honey, not now. | 亲爱的 现在没空 |
[10:05] | I’m dealing with a family thing here. | 我在处理家庭事务呢 |
[10:06] | Now, if you get a little weepy during your presentation, | 如果你做报告的时候想哭了 |
[10:08] | do what I do: spill coffee on yourself and leave the room. | 跟我学 把咖啡打翻在自己身上然后走人 |
[10:12] | You’re too good to me. | 你对我太好了 |
[10:15] | Hal, what, exactly, are you doing with Abe? | Hal 你和Abe到底怎么回事 |
[10:18] | I’ve seen you pulling the yarn balls off his sweater, and yesterday, you were massaging his feet. | 我看见你揪他毛衣上的线团 昨天你还给他按脚了 |
[10:22] | I know he means a lot to you, but you can’t replace Kitty. | 我知道他对你来说很重要 但是你取代不了Kitty的 |
[10:25] | That’s ridiculous, Lois. | 别胡说 Lois |
[10:27] | I’m just being a good friend. | 我只是在做好朋友该做的事 |
[10:28] | You matter | 我在乎你 |
[10:38] | Francis Francis | |
[10:41] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[10:42] | You haven’t taken care of Paint Can yet, have you? | 你还没有处理好”颜料罐” 是吗 |
[10:45] | What kind of question is that? | 这算什么问题 |
[10:47] | If I had, would I be hiding from you? | 我要是做了 还会躲着你吗 |
[10:48] | It’s all right, Francis. | 没事的 Francis |
[10:50] | It’s unfair fo me to put this burden on you. | 把这担子撂在你肩上是有点不公平 |
[10:52] | We will do this thing together. | 我们一起来 |
[10:54] | Just think | 你这样想 |
[10:55] | We will be sending her to a much better place, | 我们只是把她送去了一个更好的地方 |
[10:58] | with open fields and cool mountain springs | 那里有广阔的田野和凉爽的山泉 |
[11:02] | where she can run all day, and horses ride people. | 她可以终日奔跑 并且那是个马骑人的地方 |
[11:05] | Unless, of course, she’s been a bad horse. | 当然 除非她是一匹坏马 |
[11:08] | Then she will have to spend eternity in a lake of fire, with a delicious bale of hay just out of reach. | 那她就只能永远待在烈焰湖里 瞧着面前刚好够不到的干草 |
[11:14] | Otto, I’ve never killed anything bigger than a poodle. | Otto 我从来没杀死过比贵宾犬大的东西 |
[11:16] | And that was a total accident. | 就算那次也是意外 |
[11:17] | Francis, as hard as it will be, I know we can do this. | Francis 尽管很难 但是我们能做到的 |
[11:22] | No one said the cowboy life was easy. | 牛仔生活是向来不易 |
[11:24] | I’ll meet you here at 5:00, after yoga. | 做完瑜伽后 我们5点在这里见 |
[11:33] | Stevie, what are you doing? | Stevie 你在干嘛 |
[11:35] | I’ve seen you do wheelies up and down this ramp | 我见过你在斜坡上做前轮悬空 |
[11:38] | Why don’t you find yourself another project? | 你干嘛不找点别的事情 |
[11:41] | Lloyd looks happy. | Lloyd看上去多幸福 |
[11:43] | Why don’t you destroy his family? | 你怎么不去破坏他的家庭啊 |
[11:46] | Stevie, I know what your mom do was horrible, but you’ve got to stop feeling sorry for yourself. | Stevie 我知道你妈妈做法很差劲 但是你不能再这样顾影自怜了 |
[11:51] | Get mad. | 生气啊 |
[11:52] | That’s what I would do if my mom walked out on me. | 要是我妈弃我而去的话 我肯定会生气 |
[11:54] | Okay, not my mom. | 好吧 不是我妈 |
[11:56] | But the point is, you have every right to be angry. | 重点是 你绝对有权愤怒 |
[11:59] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[12:01] | That’s exactly what I needed to hear. | 这正是我需要听到的话 |
[12:04] | Thanks very much. | 谢谢你 |
[12:05] | There you go. | 这就对了嘛 |
[12:07] | This thing sucks at sarcasm. | 用这玩意儿说反话真挫 |
[12:10] | Fine. | 很好 |
[12:11] | “My mommy left me, and now I’m a helpless baby.” | “我妈妈抛弃了我 我现在是个可怜虫了” |
[12:15] | I’m not going to let you just sit there and feel sorry for yourself. | 我不会让你就这样坐在那儿继续自怜了 |
[12:18] | Think fast. | 机灵点 |
[12:20] | Come on you’re not that big of a wuss. | 你没这么软蛋的啊 |
[12:23] | You are not in charge of how big a wuss I am. | 我的蛋有多软你管不着 |
[12:26] | I know you can use your arms. Catch it! | 我知道你胳膊还能用 接着 |
[12:29] | Look at the helpless little boy in the wheelchair. | 看那轮椅里的小可怜 |
[12:32] | Look at that little cripple. | 看那小残废 |
[12:33] | Are you going to cry? | 你要哭了吗 |
[12:34] | Aer you gonna cry, little cripple boy? | 你要哭了吗 小残废 |
[12:36] | Ooh, it’s a baby in a wheelchair. | 噢 轮椅宝宝 |
[12:39] | I might be going down a bad road here, | 我得继续扮恶人 |
[12:41] | but if I stop before I make my point, this could look kind of bad. | 如果不达目的就收手 那就难堪了 |
[12:44] | Wah! Wah! | 呜 呜 |
[12:47] | I’m a little baby! | 我是个小宝宝 |
[12:48] | – Kick his ass. – I can’t move my legs. Where’s my mommy? | – 教训他 – 我的腿不能动 我妈妈在哪儿 |
[12:54] | Well, this is interesting. | 真有意思 |
[12:55] | I now officially qualify for wheelchair basketball | 我现在真是有资格参加轮椅篮球了 |
[12:58] | Never help anyone. | 永远别帮任何人 |
[13:02] | You’ve never been in love, have you? | 你从没恋爱过 是吗 |
[13:06] | October 12. | 十月十二号 |
[13:08] | At lunch, J.J. was telling my fortune. | 午饭的时候 J.J.在给我算命 |
[13:11] | Wow, “girl” again. | 哇哦 又是女孩儿 |
[13:13] | I keep telling you, I’m only going to have girls. | 我一直跟你说 我只想要女孩儿 |
[13:16] | That’s if I had kids at all. | 如果我要小孩的话 |
[13:18] | I mean the whole serve as mom thing seems just like a nightmare. | 当妈就像是噩梦 |
[13:20] | Who is that? | 那是谁啊 |
[13:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:25] | But he’s getting to second base, if I have anything to say about it. | 不过要我说的话 他可以上二垒 |
[13:29] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[13:30] | Just have to figure out a way to get him to notice me. | 要找个办法让他注意到我 |
[13:33] | I don’t think you have to worry about that. | 我觉得你不需要担心耶 |
[13:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:36] | Well, you know, he’ll probably do something you don’t like, and you’ll unload on him. | 他可能会做些让你讨厌的事情 然后你就会开始喷他了 |
[13:42] | What?! I don’t unload on people. | 啥 我才不喷别人呢 |
[13:45] | Honey, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but the truth is, everyone calls you “The Mouth.” | 亲爱的 虽然我不想说 但是其实大家都管你叫”嘴炮” |
[13:52] | The Mouth? | 嘴炮 |
[13:53] | Yeah, but they’re just a bunch of immature jerks. | 只是一群幼稚的傻逼在这样说 |
[13:55] | And the principal, he’s just trying to fit in. | 至于校长 他只是在随声附和 |
[14:07] | Abe you’re not getting the flu. | Abe 你没有得流感 |
[14:09] | It’s just your allergies | 只是过敏而已 |
[14:10] | Did you take your spray? | 你带喷剂了吗 |
[14:12] | Look in your vest pocket. | 看下你的衣服口袋 |
[14:15] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[14:16] | What am I going to do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办 |
[14:18] | Can you bat my back? | 你能拍拍我的背吗 |
[14:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:22] | There you go, Paint Can. | 来 “颜料罐” |
[14:24] | Got you the biggest, nicest carrot I could find. | 这是我能找到的最大 最好的胡萝卜了 |
[14:26] | Please, Francis, let us not drag this out any longer than we have to. | Francis 我们别再拖延了 |
[14:31] | Okey, let’s just do it. | 好吧 动手吧 |
[14:38] | Don’t worry, Paint Can. | 别怕 “颜料罐” |
[14:39] | It’ll all be over soon. | 一下就过去了 |
[14:42] | One quick pull of the trigger and we will put an end to her mistery. | 扣一下扳机 终结她的苦难 |
[14:47] | Ready… | 预备 |
[14:51] | aim… | 瞄准 |
[14:53] | fire. | 开火 |
[14:55] | Why didn’t you shoot? | 你怎么没开枪 |
[14:56] | Well, you didn’t shoot, either. | 你也没开枪啊 |
[14:57] | I wasn’t ready. | 我没准备好 |
[14:58] | I’m ready now. | 我现在好了 |
[15:00] | Good. Here we go. Ready… | 很好 来吧 预备 |
[15:02] | aim… | 瞄准 |
[15:04] | fire! | 开火 |
[15:05] | Oh, come on, Francis, you’re being a coward. | Francis 你像个懦夫 |
[15:07] | Me? You totally chickened out. | 我 你也胆怯了啊 |
[15:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | One the count of three, we both shoot, no matter what. | 数到三 不管怎样 我们一起开枪 |
[15:15] | One… | 一 |
[15:16] | two… | 二 |
[15:17] | Bang! | 嘭 |
[15:19] | – Oh.. Come on. – If you’re not… | – 天啊 – 如果你不想 |
[15:21] | You could have killed me. | 你刚才差点杀了我 |
[15:23] | Only after you killed me. | 是你先杀了我 |
[15:24] | You cannot kill a horse, but you have no problem killing Otto. | 你杀不死一匹马 但却敢杀掉Otto |
[15:28] | Paint Can? | “颜料罐” |
[15:33] | What’s the matter with her? | 她怎么了 |
[15:34] | I think she choked on the carrot. | 她吃胡萝卜噎到了 |
[15:37] | Well, I guess no one can say we’re not real ranchers now. | 我想现在没人敢说我们不是真正的放牧人了 |
[15:43] | I just hope we don’t develop too much of a taste for killing. | 我只希望我们不会因此爱上杀戮 |
[15:50] | I’ve been thinking about picking up Stevie some of those baggy pants he’s been wanting. | 我在想要不要给Stevie选几条他一直想要的那种肥裤子 |
[15:54] | Hal, we’ve been through this. | Hal 我们不是讨论过了吗 |
[15:55] | All the kids are wearing them. | 现在的孩子都穿这个 |
[15:57] | It’s not like he’s joining a gang. | 他又不是要入什么帮派 |
[15:58] | Well, maybe you’re right. | 好吧 或许你是对的 |
[15:59] | You do know best about these things. | 这方面你是专家 |
[16:01] | He’s lucky to have you, Hal. | 他有你真是幸运 Hal |
[16:03] | Can I get you anything from the kitchen? | 要我给你从厨房拿点什么吗 |
[16:04] | No, I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[16:05] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[16:09] | Abe Abe? | |
[16:10] | Huh? | 啊 |
[16:12] | You just tried to kiss me. | 你刚才想亲我 |
[16:14] | No. | 不 |
[16:15] | No, that was a lip twitch. | 不 我只是嘴唇抽筋 |
[16:18] | See? There it goes again. | 看 又抽了 |
[16:20] | You know what? I’m glad this happened. | 你知道吗 我很庆幸发生这事儿 |
[16:23] | Because it made me realize something. | 因为它让我意识到了一件事 |
[16:25] | Get out. | 出去 |
[16:27] | What? | 啊 |
[16:27] | I can’t replace Kitty. | 我不能代替Kitty |
[16:29] | And I’m not doing you any favors by trying. | 我也不想再帮你了 |
[16:32] | But what am I supposed to do without you? | 可我没了你该怎么办 |
[16:34] | What am I supposed to do about Stevie? | 我该拿Stevie怎么办 |
[16:36] | I don’t have the slightest idea. | 我怎么知道 |
[16:38] | But you’re his father. | 但你是他的父亲 |
[16:39] | So just get in there. | 去做就好了 |
[16:41] | I know you’ll be able to figure it out. | 我相信你会找到办法的 |
[16:43] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[16:45] | Now go. | 好了 走吧 |
[16:48] | – All right. – Hold on. | – 好吧 – 等下 |
[16:52] | Okay. | 行了 |
[16:56] | Mom, I have a proposal for you. | 妈 我有个提议 |
[16:59] | Now, before you start poking holes in it, I’d like you to hear me out. | 我希望你能先听完再挑刺儿 |
[17:02] | All I want is no more school and no more big boy clothes. | 我不想上学 也不想穿大孩子的衣服 |
[17:06] | I’d liked to be bathed and rocked before I go to sleep and have all my food mashed up. | 我想要睡觉之前有人给我洗澡 摇摇篮 我的食物要全部捣碎了吃 |
[17:10] | In return, I’ll be adorable and… | 作为交换 我会非常可爱而且 |
[17:12] | Are you wearing a diaper? | 你穿着尿布吗 |
[17:14] | I want you to know my level of commitment. | 我想让你知道我的承诺是认真的 |
[17:20] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[17:23] | Stevie Stevie! | |
[17:25] | Stevie, where are you, son? I want to… | Stevie 你在哪儿 儿子 我想要 |
[17:33] | Come on. For God sake’s, son, what are you doing out here? | 天啊 儿子 你在这儿做什么 |
[17:36] | You’re soaking wet. | 你都湿透了 |
[17:38] | At last you tell me the truth about something. | 你总算对我说了句实话 |
[17:41] | Son, I know you’ve had a terrible shock, and you need your father to get you through this. | 儿子 我知道你很震惊 你需要爸爸来帮你度过难关 |
[17:47] | Well, that’s not going to happen because your daddy is a weak, weak man. | 但我办不到 因为你的爸爸是个很软弱很软弱的人 |
[17:55] | Son, what your mother did to you was horrible. | 孩子 你妈的做法是很差劲 |
[17:59] | And what I did to you wasn’t any better. | 我对你做的事也没好到哪儿去 |
[18:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:03] | Keep going. | 继续说 |
[18:06] | Stevie, I know your whole life you’ve had to face tremendous adversity. | Stevie 我知道你的一生都在面对巨大的困境 |
[18:11] | You’ve shown more courage than I’ve had any right to expect. | 你比我想象中的要勇气得多 |
[18:15] | And now you’re going to have to show even more. | 现在你要更勇敢些 |
[18:18] | I know it’s not fair, but believe me, you can do this. | 我知道这不公平 但是相信我 你能做到 |
[18:23] | I’ve learned to be amazed when it comes to you. | 每当谈到你 我总是感到惊喜 |
[18:26] | And if it helps, I promise I’ll always be there. | 如果你需要 我保证我会一直陪着你 |
[18:29] | Frightened and full of denial, but there. | 尽管内心恐惧 想要逃避 但是一定会陪着你 |
[18:39] | Let’s go… home. | 我们 回家吧 |
[18:47] | – I don’t mean to – shut up | – 我不是故意的 – 闭嘴 |
[18:49] | It was a joke. | 我只是开玩笑 |
[18:50] | – Well maybe you are wrong. – I was… | – 那你就错了 – 我 |
[18:53] | Okay, you drive to the hoop. | 你去篮下 |
[18:55] | When they double-team you, kick it out to me, and I’ll take the shot. | 他们两人拦你的话 传给我 我来投篮 |
[18:57] | I’ll… take the shot. | 我来 投篮 |
[19:00] | I don’t… have a mom. | 我没有妈妈 |
[19:04] | Okay, that’s the third time today you’ve played the “mom card.” | 好吧 但是”妈妈”这招你今天已经用了三次了 |
[19:07] | Get… used to it. | 你最好 习惯 |
[19:10] | Hey, jackass, think it’s a big joke to be in a wheelchair? | 嘿 人渣 觉得坐轮椅很好玩是吗 |
[19:14] | No, no, no, this is real, you know, I was in a… oh! | 不不不 这是真的 我当时在 |
[19:24] | October 17. | 十月十七号 |
[19:26] | I kept my mouth shut around Jason for a whole week, and he asked me out. | 整个星期有Jason在场时 我都闭紧嘴巴 他终于约我出去了 |
[19:31] | I will never go back to the old me. | 我不会再回到从前的我了 |
[19:33] | No! | 不 |
[19:34] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:36] | Do you think it’s right to totally change who you are? | 你觉得改变自我 |
[19:38] | And turn your back on everything you believe in just to impress a hot guy? | 背弃所相信的一切 就为打动一个帅哥 值得吗 |
[19:42] | Burt Reynolds hot or Sting hot? | Burt Reynolds那种帅 还是Sting那种帅 |
[19:46] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[19:49] | So then we put in dual exhausts, and now the thing just flies. | 然后我们装了双排管 现在这玩意儿简直能飞了 |
[19:52] | I got it up to 130 miles an hour last night. | 昨晚我开到了130迈 |
[19:54] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[19:56] | I like talking to you. | 我很喜欢和你说话 |
[19:58] | You’re a good listener. | 你很善解人意 |
[19:59] | So we’re all going to ditch class on Friday. | 我们周五打算翘课 |
[20:01] | Dave’s dad’s out of town. | Dave他爸出城了 |
[20:03] | We’re going to borrow his speedboat. | 我们打算借用一下他的快艇 |
[20:08] | So do you want to? | 你想来吗 |
[20:09] | Okay, that’s got to stop. | 好吧 我受够了 |
[20:11] | Huh? | 啊 |
[20:11] | I’m trying to be nice and not criticize, | 我很想友善点 不训人 |
[20:13] | but I just have to say that that is the most filthy, disgusting habit I’ve ever seen. | 但这真是我见过最脏最恶心的习惯 |
[20:18] | Yes! That’s my girl. | 没错 这才对嘛 |
[20:20] | Someone’s gonna lean against that and get it stuck to their clothes, but do you care? | 有人可能会靠在上面 把这玩意儿弄衣服上 可是你在乎么 |
[20:23] | No, because you’re nothing but a self-absorbed, inconsiderate slob. | 不 因为你是个自私的 不考虑别人的懒货 |
[20:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:30] | Wow. | 哇 |
[20:32] | I love how you’re so passionate about ecology and stuff. | 我很喜欢你这么关心生态什么的 |
[20:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:37] | Yeah, it’s cool. | 没错 很酷 |
[20:40] | I could hardly breathe. | 我快不能呼吸了 |
[20:42] | I knew he was going to kiss me. | 我知道他要吻我了 |
[20:52] | You are so hot. | 你真性感 |
[20:55] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[20:59] | Reese Reese! | |
[21:00] | I thought I told you to take out the… | 跟你说了让你拿走 |
[21:03] | What are you doing with my old diary? | 你拿我以前的日记干嘛 |