时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You’re legit to take off the curly in the sides, | 你只能把旁边杂毛剪掉 |
[00:02] | leave the top and just clear the back. | 上面的别动 下面的修修 |
[00:04] | Please, I’ve done this a million times. | 别唠叨了 我也不是第一次给你剪头发了 |
[00:08] | Mom, look. I just rip my brand new shirt, | 妈妈你看 我刚刚把我崭新的衬衫撕坏了 |
[00:11] | sneaking into the reservoir that place you clearly ordered me never to go. | 之前还溜进了你清楚告诫我不能去的蓄水池 |
[00:16] | I don’t know why i do these things that are so infurious to you. | 我不知道我为什么做这些让你生气的事 |
[00:19] | But the funny thing is I don’t even care. | 有意思的是 我根本不在乎 |
[00:22] | Damn it, Dewey! Go to your room. | 该死的 Dewey 回到你的房间去 |
[00:25] | Let’s get this over with. | 这事儿得快点搞定 |
[00:26] | No! Mom! Count to 10! Count to 10! | 不 妈妈 冷静下来默数到十 默数到十 |
[00:37] | Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. | 明天就是感恩节 |
[00:38] | I will tell you what I am thankful for. | 我告诉你我要感谢什么 |
[00:39] | I finally make friends with some normal kids at school. | 我终于在学校里交到了一些正常的朋友 |
[00:42] | Normal kids. We’ve been hanging out here all afternoon | 正常的孩子们 我们在一块一整个下午 |
[00:45] | and nobody’s mention grass allergies or pollen count. | 没有任何人说到对青草过敏或者花粉过敏的 |
[00:48] | Malcolm I never notice what nice eyes you have. | Malcolm 我从来都没发现你的眼睛这么好看 |
[00:51] | Really? Kristen stewart. | 真的吗 她是Kristen Stewart |
[00:53] | I think she likes me but I can never be sure. | 我觉得她喜欢我 但这种事我总抓不准 |
[00:55] | Yeah, I guess I was just distracted by you freakishly large head. | 是啊 我想我的注意力可能都被你那大脑袋吸引了 |
[01:00] | Mostly cause of stuff like that. | 通常都是因为这种情况我才不确定的 |
[01:01] | Hey guys. I’ve gotta go. | 伙计们 我得走了 |
[01:02] | Hey, party in my house Thanksgiving. | 感恩节来我家开派对 |
[01:05] | Three cases of beer. No one’s leaving till the dawn. | 啤酒三箱 不到天亮谁也不准走 |
[01:07] | Your parents are out of the town | 你父母出城了吗 |
[01:08] | No | 没有啊 |
[01:10] | Oh, Sweet. Yeah, of course. | 哦 很好 当然了 |
[01:15] | Cute butt. Oh Why do you spoil it? | 你的屁股很可爱 哦 为什么要浪费在你身上呢 |
[01:21] | I know what is she trying to do. | 我知道她想要做什么 |
[01:22] | She’s trying to confuse me, put me off balance. | 她想让我迷惑 让我失控 |
[01:24] | But you know what it’s not gonna oh | 但你知道吗 我是不会失… |
[01:33] | Reese Reese | |
[01:34] | Grab an apron. | 拿个围裙 |
[01:35] | It’s six thirty in the morning. | 现在才早晨6点半 |
[01:37] | Yes, I know. That means I have exactly 12 hours left | 是的 我知道 那意味着我只剩12个小时 |
[01:40] | to create the most fantastic Thanksgiving feast in the history of thanksgiving feas | 来制作史上最美味的感恩节大餐了 |
[01:45] | What’s with the sheets? | 这些挡着的床单是什么意思 |
[01:46] | I can’t cook with distractions. | 有外界干扰的话我没法做菜 |
[01:47] | – I don’t think that. – Dad | 我倒不那么… – 爸爸 |
[01:48] | Remember the chocolate souffle made in Thanksgiving two years ago? | 记得两年前感恩节的巧克力蛋奶酥吗 |
[01:51] | Oh yeah That was… | 哦 是的 那可是… |
[01:53] | Rat puke, compare to what I have planned. | 跟我今天计划的比起来就像是老鼠的呕吐物一样 |
[01:55] | The crips madee last Thanksgiving? | 上个感恩节的薄脆饼呢 |
[01:56] | Oh, they were… | 哦 那可是… |
[01:58] | Crap. Next to what we are having tonight. | 跟我们今晚要吃的比起来都是垃圾 |
[02:00] | Don’t think of this is a meal. | 不要把这当成一顿饭 |
[02:02] | This is gonna be like eating the Monalisa. | 你会感觉你在吃蒙娜丽莎 |
[02:04] | Reese, I hardly think you can comple… | Reese 我很难相信你能够比的上 |
[02:09] | Oh my god. What do you need? | 我的老天爷 你需要什么 |
[02:11] | Your mindless robot like obedience to | 不管我有多么琐碎的要求 |
[02:13] | every demand I make no matter how small. | 你都必须像个没有脑子的机器人一样完全服从我 |
[02:15] | Plus we can eat every thing that falls on the floor. | 另外我们能吃掉任何掉在地上的食材 |
[02:19] | I’m going off for Dylan’s. I’ll be back by dinner. | 我要去Dylan家 晚饭前会回来的 |
[02:21] | Dylan’s whom I might have never met | Dylan应该是某个我从没见过的孩子 |
[02:23] | because you are afraid to have me find out what a bad choice he is as a freind. | 因为你不敢让我知道他不是一个值得交往的朋友 |
[02:26] | He’s ok mom. There is gonna be other kids from school there. | 他挺好的 妈妈 会有学校其他的孩子在那儿 |
[02:28] | Sort of like a party. I really wanna go. | 有点像个派对 我真的想去 |
[02:30] | Well your family is having sort of like a party too. | 好吧 你的家人也正要办个类似派对的东西 |
[02:33] | It’s called Thanksgiving. | 那叫做感恩节 |
[02:34] | Well it’s true for a bunch of friends you just met last week | 好吧 的确 为了一群你刚刚认识的朋友 |
[02:37] | ruin the people who just sacrifice our lives for years | 而毁了为你牺牲了多年生命 |
[02:39] | so that you can have a home | 只为给你一个家的人 |
[02:40] | I’ll only be gone for a couple of hours, ok? | 我只去几个小时 好吗 |
[02:42] | You mean like the couple of hours | 你的意思是像你出生的时候 |
[02:44] | you were jammed half in and half out of me when you were being born. | 一半身子被卡在我身体里那几个小时吗 |
[02:47] | Half an hour. | 那就半小时 |
[02:49] | I just don’t understand what is so horrible about our family? | 我只是不明白咱们的家怎么就这么可怕呢 |
[02:52] | Yes, she does. | 她可明白了 |
[02:54] | I mean why on earth would you prefer to be somewhere else on Thanksgiving? | 我是说 你到底为什么觉得在感恩节离开家比较好呢 |
[02:58] | I love her and if the two of you are too dead inside to understand what that means | 我爱她 如果你们两个行尸走肉不明白这句话 |
[03:04] | then I’ll just be leaving you | 那我只能离开你们了 |
[03:08] | No,no, Dad I understand. | 不 不 爸爸 我能理解 |
[03:12] | When you get a new tooth brush and you wanna break it in | 有了一个新牙刷是要多刷刷嘛 |
[03:21] | Go ahead and say it Lois. | 来吧 说吧 Lois |
[03:24] | Well, happy Thanksgiving. | 好吧 感恩节快乐 |
[03:26] | I’ll just go over there and tell them I’m not coming. | 那我就去那儿知会一声晚上我不去了 |
[03:29] | Do whatever you want | 做你想做的事情吧 |
[03:30] | even though your brother has travelled hundreds miles with her. | 别忘了你哥哥还不远万里带她回来 |
[03:34] | – Piama. – I know her name. | – 她叫Piama – 我知道她的名字 |
[03:35] | Your family is going to be here | 你的家人会在这里 |
[03:37] | and we are going to have a lovely thanksgiving. | 我们会过一个愉快的感恩节 |
[03:40] | I won’t have my voice down. | 我才不要小声点 |
[03:42] | You think I don’t know in like five minutes we are getting a divorce. | 你以为我不知道大概再五分钟我们会离婚吗 |
[03:45] | Sorry, we are having some problems. | 不好意思 我们有点小矛盾 |
[03:47] | Having some problems? | 小矛盾 |
[03:48] | Is that what you call finding out that | 我们之间的爱 |
[03:50] | all the love we share was a lie? Hi, mom. | 只是个谎言只是小矛盾吗 嗨 妈 |
[03:56] | Malcolm, you’d better go get your father. Malcolm! | Malcolm 你最好去找你爸爸来 Malcolm |
[04:02] | This party’s pretty cool and you know, | 这个派对挺不错的 |
[04:04] | I think I figured Kirsten out. | 而且我认为我已经看透Kirsten了 |
[04:06] | It’s more of a friend-brother kind of a thing. | 我们之间更像是一种朋友或者兄弟的关系 |
[04:09] | It’s not really sexual. | 没有情爱在里面 |
[04:14] | Then again. | 不过话又说回来 |
[04:15] | Beer, man. My stepdad drink so much he never counts it, Malcolm? | 啤酒来了 我继父酒太多了从来不清点 Malcolm 来点 |
[04:20] | Yeah, sure. | 哦 当然 |
[04:23] | Yeah, sure. | 哦 当然 |
[04:27] | Hey guys. How’s going? | 大家伙 怎么样啊 |
[04:30] | I need something to warm up that Arctic wind she’s blowing up there. | 我需要点东西让楼上那个千年极寒进入状态 |
[04:34] | And no offence to your mother. I love her very much. | 我不是冒犯你妈 我非常爱她 |
[04:37] | It’s cool, Art. | 没事的 Art |
[04:38] | All right, you kids have fun. | 好了 你们玩儿的开心点 |
[04:42] | Somebody drop a beer. | 有人扔了一听啤酒啊 |
[04:44] | Sorry, my parents are little less casual about the whole beer thing. | 抱歉 我爸妈对喝酒这件事情没那么开通 |
[04:52] | I’ll bet you kiss like a nine-year old. | 我打赌你接吻的时候像个九岁的孩子 |
[04:54] | What? What? Ok this one I do know what she’s doing. | 什么 什么 好吧 这次我知道她在做什么了 |
[05:00] | It was a total come on. | 这就是赤裸裸的勾引 |
[05:01] | I’ll show her how a nine-year old can kiss. | 我会让她见识一下九岁的孩子怎么接吻的 |
[05:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:15] | Don’t tell me not to cry. | 别跟我说别哭了 |
[05:17] | Eith my tears can make you an ocean. | 用我的眼泪做成一片海洋 |
[05:20] | You can sail on with a boat to a new life without me. | 然后你就坐着你的小船离开我找寻你的新世界去吧 |
[05:23] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[05:24] | It’s terrible. What’s that look, Hal? | 太可怕了 那什么表情 Hal |
[05:28] | Come on Louis You’ve been trying to undercut their relationship from the start | 别装了 Louis 从一开始你就一直在试图拆散他们 |
[05:32] | and now all of a sudden they’re gettin a | 现在突然他们要离了而你 |
[05:33] | divorce and you have nothing to do with it | 跟这一点关系都没有 |
[05:35] | Please, you really think I have that much power | 别这样 你真的以为除了你之外 |
[05:38] | to orchestrate people’s lives besides yours? | 我有精力掺和别人的人生吗 |
[05:40] | All I know of is our son is talking about ending his marriage. | 反正我知道咱们的儿子正想结束一段婚姻 |
[05:43] | A marriage which you’ve never supported. | 而这段婚姻你一直都不赞成 |
[05:45] | Hal, that’s ridiculous. Fine, fine. | Hal 你简直不可理喻 好吧 |
[05:48] | You want me to talk to Francis. | 你想让我跟Francis谈谈吗 |
[05:49] | Yes, no no. This is somewhere for you to try to work out your agenda. | 是的 不 不 你本来的计划就是这样的对吧 |
[05:56] | Fine, I will not say a word to either one of them. | 好吧 我不会跟他们两个说一个字的 |
[05:58] | Good. Wait. You won’t say anything | 好 等等 你什么也不说 |
[06:03] | which means you’re gonna let this whole fall apart. | 意味着你要放任这件事发生 |
[06:06] | Oh, I see your game Lois. | 哦 我知道你在耍什么花招 |
[06:08] | Hal, What is it you want me to do? | Hal 那你想我怎么做 |
[06:09] | No, You are not dragging me into your Machiavellian schemes, | 不 你可不能把我拉进你险恶阴谋中 |
[06:12] | thank you very much. No, you spun these tangle well yourself Lois. | 谢谢 你让这件事发生的 Lois |
[06:16] | You get yourself out. | 你自己造的孽自己解决吧 |
[06:21] | See, the real balsamic has a smoother mouth feel. | 尝尝 真正的香膏口感更香滑 |
[06:25] | Good, You’re back. | 很好 你回来了 |
[06:25] | I’m gonna start prepping the herbs de Provence and sauteing the mushrooms. | 我要开始准备普罗旺斯香草和嫩炒蘑菇了 |
[06:28] | I need you to scrub these pots and pans again. | 我需要你把这些盆盆罐罐再刷一遍 |
[06:31] | What? No. I just finish those. | 什么 不 我刚刚刷完 |
[06:33] | Dad, look at this. The stuborn patin of tuna casserole or enchilada loaf, | 爸爸 看看这锅底粘的金枪鱼砂锅菜还是玉米卷什么的 |
[06:39] | or whatever in God’s name this greasy spoon churns out, | 管这坨油腻腻的东西叫什么 |
[06:42] | night after soul-killing night. | 它的味道日复一日出现 |
[06:43] | But not tonight. Tonight we’re going for greatness. | 但今晚不行 今晚我们追求的是伟大 |
[06:48] | Are you with me, dad? | 你要和我一起吗 老爸 |
[06:49] | No, this pot is clean enough, Reese. | 不 这锅已经很干净了 Reese |
[06:52] | No one will taste this. | 不会有人尝到这个的味道的 |
[06:53] | Alright then, I guess no one will ever taste this. | 那好吧 我想也不会有人能尝到这个了 |
[07:02] | My god. | 天啊 |
[07:07] | Dewey, I need you to do something for me. | Dewey 我需要你帮点忙 |
[07:09] | No, no more. I’m sick of this. | 不 我不要再做了 我真腻烦了 |
[07:11] | If I have to sculpt another radish or de-vein another prawn… | 如果再让我雕根萝卜或给虾去筋… |
[07:14] | Dewey do you trust me? | Dewey 你相信我吗 |
[07:16] | No. | 不 |
[07:18] | Do you fear me? | 那你怕我吗 |
[07:19] | No, not in the long run. | 不 还能怕多久呢 |
[07:21] | Come Dewey. It’s just a couple of things | 拜托 Dewey 有些东西 |
[07:23] | I need that I couldn’t get Dad to spring for. | 我没法让老爸掏钱买了 |
[07:26] | So here’s eight dollars from dads wallet. | 这是从老爸钱夹里顺的80美元 |
[07:28] | The items on this list cost two $240, | 食材总共需要240美元 |
[07:31] | so you’ll have to turn on the cute. Can you handle it? | 所以你得可爱模式全启 你能做到吗 |
[07:35] | I keep whatever’s leftover. | 那剩下的钱我能留着吗 |
[07:36] | Deal. | 成交 |
[07:41] | Mom can I talk to you? | 妈妈 我能跟你说说话吗 |
[07:42] | No, honey please. Don’t talk to me about this. | 不能 亲爱的 别跟我说 |
[07:45] | No matter what I say. I’m gonna be blamed. | 不管我说了什么 我都会被谴责的 |
[07:47] | This is for you to work out with that woman. | 这是你跟那女人之间的事 |
[07:49] | – Piama . – I know her name. | – 她叫Piama – 我知道她的名字. |
[07:51] | Can you just listen to me for a second? | 那你能听我说说吗 |
[07:53] | If piama and I ever were to get a divorce. | 如果我跟Piama走到离婚那一步 |
[07:57] | Francis Don’t even talk like that. I mean it. | Francis 别这样说话 我是认真的 |
[07:59] | You really shouldn’t. What were you gonna say? | 你真的不该 你刚才想接着说什么 |
[08:05] | If we ever were to split up. | 如果我们分开了 |
[08:07] | Could I stay here for a while? | 我能在这里住一段时间吗 |
[08:10] | God, Francis. I didn’t even think of such a thing. | 天啊 Francis 这种事我想都没想过 |
[08:16] | But yes. If such a terrible thing were to happen. | 但是当然了 如果这种悲剧发生了的话 |
[08:19] | Of course we’ll be here for you. | 我们会支持你的 |
[08:21] | Thanks mom. I knew it was a stupid fight I guess. | 谢谢妈妈 我知道这只是一场愚蠢的争吵 |
[08:24] | But it emblematic of everything that was bad in this relationship | 但这象征着我们关系中所有不好的东西 |
[08:28] | I mean there are principles. | 我是说 两个人生活是有原则的 |
[08:29] | Principles are important. | 原则很重要 |
[08:30] | I know and so what if I had a couple of beers. | 我知道 喝了点酒有什么大不了的 |
[08:33] | How is it looking in front of guys if the woman’s driving. | 让女人开车男人面子多下不来啊 |
[08:38] | What? | 什么 |
[08:39] | She didn’t care about my feelings at all. | 她根本就不关心我的感受 |
[08:40] | What? | 什么 |
[08:43] | What? | 什么 |
[08:43] | Of all the idiotic asinine and things you have ever said, | 在你说过所有的愚蠢之极的话里面 |
[08:47] | Francis .This is gotta be one of the worst. | Francis 这句话是最蠢的 |
[08:49] | I thought you were on my side. | 我以为你是站在我这边的 |
[08:50] | You don’t have a side. | 你才没什么立场 |
[08:52] | Now you’re gonna go and appologize to that woman. | 现在你要去跟那个女人道歉 |
[08:55] | You’re gonna tell her that you are wrong and she is absolutly blameless | 跟她说你错了 而她完全没啥好责怪的 |
[08:58] | – You really… – Go. | – 你真是… – 快去 |
[08:59] | Ok. | 好啦 |
[09:04] | Yes, He’s an idiot. | 是的 他是个傻瓜 |
[09:09] | Ok, Dad. Get the bird. | 好了 爸爸 把火鸡拿来 |
[09:10] | Yeah, well, This is the turkey you got? | 好嘞 哦 这就是你搞来的火鸡吗 |
[09:15] | It’s perfect. | 它很完美 |
[09:16] | It’s really small. | 它很小哎 |
[09:17] | Well, If it were any bigger, It wouldn’t be able to fit in this. | 如果它在大点 就没办法装进这里面了 |
[09:25] | What? You gonna put our dinner inside that monster?! | 什么 你要把我们的晚餐放到这个怪物里面 |
[09:29] | It’s a monkfish. The juice of the monkfish will base the turkey. | 这是只安康鱼 安康鱼的汁液给火鸡做基调 |
[09:33] | The flavor from the turkey will saturate the fish. Both melding | 火鸡的风味渗透进安康鱼里 它们一起 |
[09:36] | into one fantastic dish | 融合成为一道美味的晚餐 |
[09:38] | Reese this doesn’t seem like a good idea. | Reese 这不是什么好主意吧 |
[09:41] | I don’t know Dad. Maybe you’re right. | 我不知道 爸 也许你是对的 |
[09:44] | Maybe I have no idea what I’m talking about. | 也许我根本就不知道我在说些什么 |
[09:49] | Oh, you know that really shouldn’t work. | 噢 不能老让你这样得逞 |
[09:54] | Listen My ugly beauty. | 听着 我丑陋的小美人 |
[09:56] | Yesterday you were sucking scum off the bottom of the sea. | 昨天你可能在海底啃着泥沙 |
[10:00] | Tonight you’re gonna tango with the gods. | 今晚 你将和上帝起舞 |
[10:04] | Yes, master, I will be delicious for you. | 是的先生 我会为了你变得很美味的 |
[10:11] | Ok, Things have definitly been going better. | 好的 情况显然是变得越来越好了 |
[10:14] | I’m absolutely more or less sure she might like me… | 但我也不是那么确定她一定喜欢我 |
[10:17] | I think Looks like you are behind the proverbial eight ball | 看起来你就像谚语里说的有点孤立无援啊 |
[10:22] | Oh, geez, proverbial? Maybe she didn’t notice. | 哦天啊 “像谚语里说的” 也许她没注意呢 |
[10:26] | Malcolm, Can you hand me the chalk? | Malcolm 你能把巧粉递给我吗 |
[10:28] | It’s right there next to the proverbial cheese dip. | 就在”谚语里说的”干酪蘸旁边 |
[10:31] | Ok, Ok, I know I was a little stilted. | 好吧 好吧 我知道这有点呆板 |
[10:34] | No, I thought it was right on the proverbial money. | 不 我认为你”像谚语里说的”完全正确 |
[10:35] | Alright. | 好了 |
[10:36] | Sorry. Did I hurt the proverbial sore spot? | 对不起 我戳到你”谚语里说的”痛处了吗 |
[10:38] | You know you may think that’s flirting, | 你知道吗 你也许以为你这样是在调情 |
[10:40] | but it’s not. It’s just hostility. | 但那不是 那只是敌意而已 |
[10:43] | No, I, I’m pretty sure it’s flirting. | 不 我 我很确定那就是调情 |
[10:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:47] | I guess I’m not as good as I thought. | 我想我没我想象中的厉害 |
[10:57] | Before we’re old. | 再不亲我咱就要老了 |
[11:02] | Son, these truffles are really expensive | 孩子 这些松露真的很贵 |
[11:04] | and if you lost your money, It’s really not my problem. | 而且如果你把钱弄丢了也不关我事啊 |
[11:07] | But they told me to get truffles. | 但是他们让我买松露的 |
[11:10] | I don’t know why | 我不知道为什么 |
[11:11] | but my parents told me this is going be a very special Thanksgiving | 但是我的父母告诉我今年感恩节将会很特别 |
[11:20] | My boss is a jackass anyway. | 反正我老板是个混蛋 |
[11:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:30] | I saw you talking to Francis Louis. | 我看到你跟Francis说话了 Lois |
[11:32] | You couldn’t stay out of it, could you? | 你就不能消停点是吗 |
[11:33] | You had to drive a wedge. | 你一定得让人家反目 |
[11:35] | Hal, I told him that Piama was right | Hal 我跟他说Piama是对的 |
[11:37] | and that he has to apoligize to her. | 还有他应该跟她道歉 |
[11:41] | Ok, I’m not smart enough to figure out what you’re up to. | 好吧 我没那么聪明到看透你这下在谋划什么 |
[11:44] | But when something bad happens I am blaming you. | 但发生了什么我都会怪到你身上的 |
[11:51] | Dad What are these? | 爸爸 这是什么 |
[11:53] | Minced onions. | 切碎的洋葱 |
[11:54] | Minced? I specificly asked for dice! Come on Dad! | 切碎的 我明明要的是切块 你在想什么啊 爸爸 |
[11:58] | Don’t take that tone with me, Reese. | 别用那种语气跟我说话 Reese |
[12:00] | This isn’t fun. | 这一点都不好玩儿 |
[12:01] | Fun? No Dewey This is not fun. | 好玩儿 不 Dewey 这根本不好玩儿 |
[12:04] | Neither one of you seems to understand. | 你们两个都不明白 |
[12:05] | We are not playing games here. | 我们不是在玩游戏呢 |
[12:07] | There are lives at stake. | 有很多人命垂一线 |
[12:08] | No, there aren’t. | 不 才没有呢 |
[12:09] | Ok, But it’s very important. | 好吧 但这很重要 |
[12:11] | We’re creating something special, | 我们在创造独特 |
[12:13] | something great, something beautiful. | 创造伟大 创造美 |
[12:16] | Where’s my wallet in my other pocket? | 我另一个口袋里面的钱包哪儿去了 |
[12:18] | Can we stay focus dad? | 能集中注意力吗 爸爸 |
[12:20] | There was 80 dollars in here. | 这里面本来有80美元的 |
[12:22] | I had to. The cheese course was a joke | 我不得不 奶酪那道菜太可笑了 |
[12:24] | Reese. you are in big trouble. | Reese 你麻烦大了 |
[12:27] | And you know what I have had it with this. I’m through. | 我受够了 我不干了 |
[12:32] | With the helping part, I’m still doing the eating part | 我是说帮忙那部分 吃我还是会吃的 |
[12:35] | Fine Go I don’t need you | 好啊 走吧 我不需要你 |
[12:37] | I still have Dewey | 我还有Dewey |
[12:38] | He’s twice assistant entremetier that you’ll ever be. | 他是双倍强于你的助手烹饪师 你永远都成不了 |
[12:48] | Why haven’t you talked to her yet? | 你怎么还没跟她说啊 |
[12:50] | She won’t let me. Every time I go near She walks out of the room. | 她不让我说 每次我靠近 她都离开房间 |
[13:00] | Piama, I know that you and I have had our differences. | Piama 我知道我们两个之间有点分歧 |
[13:03] | Oh, you mean the cold uncomfortable silences | 哦 你说的是令人不快的 |
[13:06] | broken by the occasional veiled insult? | 偶尔被含蓄的羞辱打破的冷战吗 |
[13:08] | I’m not sure I would have put it in like that. | 我不确定我会这样定义它 |
[13:12] | Look, here’s what I wanna say. I believe in marriage. | 好吧 我想说的是 我相信婚姻 |
[13:16] | I believe in every marriage | 每一段婚姻 |
[13:18] | and I think if you just listen to Francis. | 我认为你如果肯听Francis说说话 |
[13:21] | You’ll like what you hear. | 你会满意你听到的 |
[13:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:27] | Francis Francis, | |
[13:34] | I’ll just leave you two to talk. | 我给你们两个留点空间 |
[13:40] | You know what? I didn’t want to butt in | 你知道吗 我没想掺和进去 |
[13:42] | but I’m glad I did. | 但我很高兴我搀和了 |
[13:44] | What did you do Lois? | Lois 你做了什么 |
[13:45] | I talked to Piama. | 我跟Piama谈了 |
[13:46] | At least she seemed interested in listen to what Francis had to say. | 至少她似乎想听Francis说说 |
[13:49] | He’s gonna tell her exactly what I told him to say. | 而他将会把我跟他说的原封不动的告诉她 |
[13:51] | What business is it of yours if I don’t want to wear thong underpants? | 我不想穿丁字裤跟你有什么关系 |
[13:55] | – What? – Piama, I didn’t get to finish. | – 什么 – Piama 我还没说完呢 |
[13:57] | See what happens, Lois. | 看看发生了什么 Lois |
[13:58] | I don’t care what shape with mashroom. I quit. | 我不在乎那蘑菇的形状 我不干了 |
[14:02] | This is why you’re awalys gonna be a little man living in a little world. | 这就是为什么你总是个井底之蛙 |
[14:05] | I don’t need you. I don’t need anyone. | 我不需要你 我什么人都不需要 |
[14:11] | Boys, This is the worst Thanksgiving ever. | 天啊 这是最糟糕的感恩节了 |
[14:17] | This is the best thanksgiving ever. | 这是最棒的感恩节了 |
[14:21] | I’m gonna memorize this moment so I never forget it. | 我要记住这一刻永远都不忘记 |
[14:30] | This is the best thanksgiving ever. | 这是最棒的感恩节了 |
[14:33] | I’m gonna memorize this moment so I never forget it. | 我要记住这一刻永远都不忘记 |
[14:38] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[14:40] | Fireworks? | 可能去放烟花 |
[14:42] | Bastards. No one came and got us. Well, the hell with them. | 一群混蛋 没一个人过来叫咱们 管他们呢 |
[14:53] | I’m gonna do the talking. Good evening to you Sir. | 我负责谈话 晚上好先生 |
[14:56] | Oh, Hi, Where is everyone? | 你们好 他们都去哪儿了 |
[14:59] | Study. Probably. That would be my guess. | 学习 可能是 我猜的 |
[15:03] | What, it he asleep? | 他怎么睡了 |
[15:04] | I think he ate too much turkey or the kryptonite. | 可能吃了太多火鸡了 或者抽了太多大麻 |
[15:07] | There’s pie upstairs. | 楼上有派 |
[15:09] | Thank you that’s a very generous offer. | 谢谢您 您真是太好了 |
[15:11] | I know the pilgrims, in facing that first bitter cold… | 我知道朝圣者 为了抵御严寒… |
[15:15] | – Malcolm, He’s gone. – A little bit of pie that might… | – Malcolm 他都走了 – 来点派或许能… |
[15:24] | I think I’m getting better at reading her signals. | 我对解读她的暗号已经越来越熟练了 |
[15:41] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[15:47] | I’m back. Come on. | 我回神啦 来吧 |
[15:52] | Let’s do it. | 咱们做吧 |
[16:00] | You gonna? | 你到底要不要啊 |
[16:02] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[16:07] | My brother will kick your ass if you tell. | 如果你敢跟别人说 我哥会揍你的 |
[16:17] | What is all the stuff? | 这些东西怎么回事 |
[16:18] | Piama, good I need you. Here, Stew this pot. | Piama 很好 我需要你来搅这个锅子 |
[16:23] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[16:24] | I just stuff the acorn squash rings | 我已经用胡椒和玉米粥 |
[16:26] | with roasted pepper and polenta, sear the scallops with… | 装好小青南瓜 干烤了扇贝… |
[16:31] | the monkfish! | 安康鱼 |
[16:33] | Where are the oven mitts?! | 防热手套呢 |
[16:34] | You want me to look? | 你想要我帮你找吗 |
[16:35] | No, keep stirring. | 不 继续搅拌 |
[16:36] | No place mat, No tea towels. I need something. | 也没有洗碗布 也没有茶杯垫 我需要点东西 |
[16:40] | I’ll get a towel from the bathroom. | 我去洗手间拿个毛巾来 |
[16:42] | No, there’s not enough time. It has to come at exactly 5:38. | 不 没时间了 火鸡必须在5点38分准时出炉 |
[16:45] | Not 5:37. Not 5:39. | 多一分钟少一分钟都不行 |
[16:47] | What are you gonna do ? | 你打算怎么做 |
[16:49] | There’s noly one thing I can do. | 只剩下一个选择了 |
[16:52] | Reese No! | Reese 不要 |
[16:56] | Clean me a space! | 给我腾出一块地方 |
[16:57] | Where? | 腾出哪儿 |
[16:58] | The oven mitts. | 微波炉手套那地方 |
[17:07] | Where is Malcolm? He knows he’s suppose to be here. | Malcolm在哪儿 他知道他得回来的 |
[17:09] | This is the Thanksgiving. | 今天可是感恩节 |
[17:11] | Yeah, He certainly wouldn’t wanna miss this. | 是啊 他可不想错过这”美好”的一天 |
[17:15] | Well, I’ve done it. The feast is about to start. | 好啦 我成功了 感恩节大餐即将开始 |
[17:18] | It’s about time. | 时间差不多了 |
[17:19] | I’m not even hungry. | 我一点都不饿 |
[17:20] | Can I be excused? | 我能不吃么 |
[17:53] | The turkey-monkfish. | 这是火鸡安康鱼 |
[17:57] | I’ll say grace. | 我要说 |
[18:02] | Thank you Lord. For giving me the talent | 感谢上帝赐予我的天赋 |
[18:04] | to express my love for my family in only way I know how. Amen. | 让我以这唯一精通的方式向我的家人表达爱意 阿门 |
[18:07] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[18:10] | Hey Party people. | 你们好啊 |
[18:13] | Oh, my god. You’re drunk. What on earth is wrong with you? | 哦 天啊 你喝醉了 你到底什么毛病 |
[18:17] | I will tell you what is wrong with me on earth. | 我会告诉你我到底什么毛病 |
[18:21] | The reason why I drink is because I’m a coward probably gay. | 因为我是个胆小鬼 也许是同性恋也说不定 |
[18:27] | I let a perfect opportunity just through my fingers | 我放跑了一个 措手可得的机会 |
[18:31] | and you know I thought I’d cap it off by getting stinky drunk. | 所以我要借酒消愁 |
[18:35] | What do you think of your golden boy now mom? | 现在你对你的 宝贝儿子怎么看 妈妈 |
[18:37] | What golden boy? | 什么宝贝儿子 |
[18:39] | Get in your room. I’ll deal with you later. | 回你屋里去 我一会儿再收拾你 |
[18:42] | I will go to my room when I finish what I have to say. | 等我说完了我想说的我会回去的 |
[18:56] | Hey, come on. Some of the shrimp is still good. | 哦 别这样 还有些虾是好的呢 |
[19:03] | I just left her there on the floor and staggered home. | 我就把她留在那儿然后自己醉着回来了 |
[19:05] | to shower us with affection. | 回来给我们爱的”沐浴” |
[19:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:09] | Well its nothing to be ashamed of. | 其实没什么好觉得丢脸的 |
[19:11] | I mean sure the distance wasn’t much of the factor. | 虽然你走了那么一段路 |
[19:14] | The volume is impressive. | 但呕吐量还是很惊人 |
[19:17] | Can you see this girl again? | 你还能见这个女生吗 |
[19:18] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[19:20] | I can’t believe it. We were alone. | 我简直不能相信 我们两个单独在一块 |
[19:23] | She wanted to do it. I was right there. How could I have chickened out ? | 她想要跟我做 而我临场退缩了 |
[19:28] | Dude, you didn’t take advantage of a drunk chick. | 兄弟 你没有趁这女孩儿醉酒占她便宜 |
[19:33] | Mom must be slipping. | 妈一定放水了 |
[19:35] | All I got was no TV, video game or computer. | 我只是不能看电视 玩游戏 也玩电脑 |
[19:38] | I have to clean all the kichen and bathroom floor with toothbrush. | 然后得用牙刷清洁厨房和卫生间 |
[19:41] | Wash every window in the house | 擦所有的窗户 |
[19:42] | and change Jamie’s diaper for the next six months. | 给Jimmy换半年的尿布 |
[19:45] | No, you got like nine other things after you passed out. | 不 你晕过去之后又增加了九项 |
[19:51] | You have got to do something, Lois. | Lois 你必须做点什么 |
[19:52] | Piama just asked me for a ride to the bus station. | Piama刚才让我开车送她到巴士站了 |
[19:54] | I thought you didn’t want me to interfere. | 我以为你不想我掺和 |
[19:56] | Ok, I take back every thing I said. | 好吧 我收回说过的每一句话 |
[19:59] | You can interfere as much as you want. Just fix it! | 你去搀和吧 想怎么搀和就怎么搀和 |
[20:02] | Well, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[20:09] | Piama, there’s just one thing I wanna say. | Piama 我只有一件事想跟你说 |
[20:11] | I know that breaking up is painful, | 虽然分手很痛苦 |
[20:13] | but I think it the long run, | 但是我觉得从长远来看 |
[20:15] | you’ll find it’s for the best. | 你会觉得这才是最好的 |
[20:16] | For the best? | 最好的 |
[20:18] | Oh Fracis Let’s be serious. | 哦 Francis 咱们认真说 |
[20:19] | This marriage never had a chance. | 这段婚姻本来就没有未来 |
[20:21] | I just think that you’ll be better friends once you divorced. | 我只是觉得你们离婚后会成为更好的朋友 |
[20:25] | Who said we are getting divorced? I love Francis! | 谁说我们要离婚了 我爱Francis |
[20:29] | You can’t stand and see anyone happy, can you, mom? | 你就是不能忍受看到别人幸福 |
[20:31] | Come on, honey. Let’s go get my things. | 亲爱的咱们去拿我的东西 |
[20:34] | They’re out in the trash. Sorry, honey. | 你的东西都在外面的垃圾桶里 对不起 亲爱的 |
[20:36] | That’s ok, sweety. Once again you’ve underestimated us. | 没事的 宝贝 你再一次低估了我们 |
[20:42] | We’re not the little dancing monkeys you thought we were. | 我们可不是你的牵线木偶 |
[20:47] | Thanks honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |