时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Who’s a big leaguer, huh? | 谁会成为大联盟球员 |
[00:02] | Who is it? | 谁呢 |
[00:06] | Hey, what an arm! | 多强壮的小手手 |
[00:10] | Oh! You got me again. | 哟 又命中了 |
[00:15] | Bang! You really nailed me… | 真是被你打败了 |
[00:20] | He looks like he’s enjoying it. | 他不是看着挺喜欢那样么 |
[00:58] | Morning. | 早安 |
[01:02] | What’re you hiding? | 你瞒了什么事了 |
[01:03] | What’re you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[01:04] | Stop wasting my time. I can smell the guilt here. | 别浪费我时间 我能感觉到有坏事 |
[01:07] | You know,if you fess up now, I might go easy on you. | 你现在老实说 我会考虑下手轻点 |
[01:09] | You can’t just pretend to know something, | 你不能假装知道什么 |
[01:11] | hoping I’ll blurt outa confession. | 还指望我真的无缘无故坦白什么 |
[01:13] | I’m not hiding anything. | 我没瞒什么事 |
[01:17] | Okay, I’m hiding something. | 我确实瞒了件事儿 |
[01:20] | Cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[01:21] | If I hide it from my parents for a month until it heals, | 我要是能瞒着爸妈一个月直到愈合 |
[01:23] | then I can take it out and put it back anytime I want. | 那我就能随意摘下戴上舌钉了 |
[01:25] | And do you know whyI did this? | 知道我干嘛要这么干么 |
[01:27] | Me neither. | 连我也不知道 |
[01:31] | Hey, that’s really neat. | 很精致的嘛 |
[01:32] | Thanks. It’s the USS Constitution. | 谢谢夸奖 这是美国宪法号战舰 |
[01:35] | In 1803 it sailed all the way to… | 1803年它一路远航去到 |
[01:37] | Typhoon! | 台风来啦 |
[01:38] | I can’t believe you did that! | 你怎么能这么做 |
[01:41] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[01:42] | You idiotic…! I hate you! | 你这个白痴 我恨你 |
[01:45] | I wish you weren’t my brother! | 我真希望你不是我哥哥 |
[01:47] | I wish you never existed! | 我真希望你不存在 |
[01:54] | How did that happen? | 这是怎么发生的 |
[01:55] | – What? – It’s the most amazing thingI’ve ever seen. | – 怎么了 – 这是我见过的最惊人的事儿 |
[01:58] | – What is? – I wished as hard as I could | – 什么事儿 – 我诚心地许了个愿 |
[02:01] | and Reese completely disappeared. | Reese就完全消失了 |
[02:04] | Yeah, yeah, very funny. | 呵 呵 真有趣 |
[02:05] | Huh. The smell is gone, too. | 连他的臭味都不留 |
[02:08] | I wonder if it works on other things. | 不知道其他方面是不是也管用 |
[02:11] | Nah. If this were gone, I’d miss it. | 别 要是这个没了 我还挺念叨的 |
[02:23] | You have your father’s breasts. | 你胸部继承了你爸 |
[02:26] | For God’s sake, Mother, what are you doing here? | 天呐 妈妈 你来干嘛 |
[02:28] | A simple “hello”is asking too much? | 简单问候下很过分吗 |
[02:30] | I’m sorry. You scared the living daylights out of me. | 抱歉 你吓得我不轻 |
[02:33] | I have news. | 我有事儿宣布 |
[02:35] | Look, if Susan kicked you out, | 听着 就算Susan赶你走了 |
[02:36] | it doesn’t mean you can stay here, | 你也不能住进来 |
[02:38] | because we just don’t have the room, | 我们没有多的房间 |
[02:39] | not with the new baby and all. | 有了新宝宝可不行 |
[02:41] | Oh, yes, another precious baby. | 是啊 又一个乖宝贝 |
[02:43] | You wouldn’t want your welfare checks to dry up. | 你绝对不会丢掉低保的 |
[02:46] | I’m not moving in.I’m getting married. | 我不是要搬来 我是要结婚 |
[02:48] | What? | 啥 |
[02:51] | His name is Mr. Li. | 他姓李 |
[02:52] | I met him on my Alaska cruise. | 我和他在去阿拉斯加的邮轮上相遇 |
[02:55] | We’re getting married tomorrow. | 我们明天就结婚 |
[02:57] | You’re getting married tomorrow?! | 你明天要结婚啦 |
[02:59] | At my age, if he has his teeth | 到我这年纪 要是他牙口好 |
[03:01] | and is good in bed, why wait? | 床技好 还等啥 |
[03:03] | Oh, I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[03:05] | This one doesn’tlike girls. | 这里有个不喜欢女孩子的 |
[03:08] | Grandma, I’m not gay. | 奶奶 我不搞基 |
[03:09] | That’s right.I’m just a liar. | 对对 我瞎说 |
[03:11] | You’ll be giving the rehearsal dinner here tonight. | 今晚你在这儿办婚前宴 |
[03:14] | Tonight? Is Susan coming? | 今晚吗 Susan也来吗 |
[03:16] | No. Maybe next time your sister will think twice | 不 下次叫出<命运之轮>的答案前 |
[03:19] | before she yells the answer to Wheel of Fortune. | 应该三思 |
[03:21] | Give someone else a chance. | 要给其他人猜的机会 |
[03:23] | The wedding’s at 2:00 tomorrow. | 婚礼明天两点举办 |
[03:24] | Don’t be late. We have a 6:00 flightto Hong Kong. | 别迟到 我们六点要飞香港 |
[03:27] | You’re going to Hong Kong? | 你要去香港了吗 |
[03:28] | Yes. He has a house there. | 是 他在那有房子 |
[03:29] | That’s where we’re going to live. | 我们在那定居 |
[03:31] | You’re moving to China? | 你们要搬去中国吗 |
[03:33] | I know. | 我懂 |
[03:34] | Chickens in the streets, children in the sweat shops, | 满大街都是鸡 血汗工厂满是童工 |
[03:36] | everyone smokes. | 人人抽大烟 |
[03:37] | It’s a dream come true. | 就像是做梦 |
[03:40] | It’s just so sudden. | 太突然了 |
[03:42] | I understand it is hard for you. | 我理解这对你来说难以接受 |
[03:44] | I know how much you loved your father. | 我知道你很爱你爸爸 |
[03:47] | Yes, that’s probably it. | 差不多就是这样 |
[03:52] | Can you believe this? | 你相信吗 |
[03:54] | She’ll be almost exactly on the other sideof the Earth. | 她差不多就是在地球背面了 |
[03:57] | We’ll be separated from her | 我们要和她 |
[03:58] | by the entire molten core of a planet! | 相隔整个星球 |
[04:01] | It’s like Christmas! | 就像圣诞大礼 |
[04:05] | Francis, I’ve done something wonderful for the hotel. | Francis 我为旅馆安排了一件大好事 |
[04:10] | I hired an acting troupe to stage a murder-mystery weekend. | 我雇了一套戏班子来这里演谋杀案 |
[04:16] | Oh, dear God. | 老天啊 |
[04:17] | The best part is, | 最妙的是 |
[04:18] | the actors will be checking in as regular guests. | 演员会和普通旅客一样登记入住 |
[04:21] | They could be among us right now and we would never know it. | 他们隐藏在我们中间谁也不知道 |
[04:25] | Attention, please. | 请劳驾 |
[04:28] | A room for Sir Reginald Drake | 一间房给Reginald Drake爵士 |
[04:30] | and his vengeful, alcoholic wife, Evelyn. | 和他图谋报复的酒鬼妻子 Evelyn |
[04:37] | I don’t have any clean socks, Dewey. | 我没干净袜子了 Dewey |
[04:38] | Why don’t you ask Reese? | 干嘛不问问Reese |
[04:40] | – Who? – Here, Dewey, put this on the table. | – 谁 – 给 Dewey 把这摆桌上 |
[04:43] | What was that? | 这是什么 |
[04:44] | Reese, for God’s sake, pick it up! | Reese 天呐 捡起来 |
[04:46] | Great. | 来的真是时候 |
[04:47] | Honey, don’t worry. Everything’s going to be fine. | 亲爱的别担心 一切都会好起来 |
[04:50] | Just relax and let’s have a nice dinner. | 放松 一起好好吃一顿 |
[04:53] | Ida’s quite a catch! | Ida真是好嫁娘 |
[04:56] | Hi, I’m Lois. This is Hal. | 你好 我是Lois 这是Hal |
[04:58] | Welcome to our home. | 欢迎光临 |
[05:00] | Hello. Nice to meet you both. | 你们好 很高兴见到你们 |
[05:02] | – Get your coat? – Stay away from me. | – 外套给我 – 离我远点 |
[05:03] | OOh. Strong and independent. | 内心强大又独立 |
[05:04] | Yet not so independent that she won’t be | 又不是过分独立 |
[05:06] | a fully participating partner in your marriage. | 不会在你婚姻生活中到处插手 |
[05:08] | Shut up. You’re blithering like an idiot. | 闭嘴 你浑身在冒傻气 |
[05:10] | And delightfully honest. | 还诚实得让人欣慰 |
[05:13] | How can you be so callous, Cedric?! | 你怎可如此铁石心肠 Cedric |
[05:18] | I told you never to speak of that! | 我曾叫你再别提起这些 |
[05:20] | Now quit these pointless hysterics | 现在停止这些无意义的歇斯底里 |
[05:22] | and come to dinner! | 来吃晚饭 |
[05:26] | You’d best watch your step, Cedric. | 你走路当心点 Cedric |
[05:29] | An old English hunting lodge can be a very dangerous place. | 破旧的英国狩猎小屋是可以夺人性命的 |
[05:35] | Please, can’t you get these morons out of here? | 能不能把这些低能赶走 |
[05:37] | I know, I’m very sorry. Just… try to ignore them. | 我知道 很抱歉 请无视他们吧 |
[05:42] | Alas, I am slain! | 呜呼哀哉 吾死矣 |
[05:44] | Utterly slain! | 全然死矣 |
[05:47] | Who would have guessed | 谁曾料到 |
[05:48] | that I would have been murdered by none other than… | 吾竟会死于此人手中 此人是 |
[06:00] | – That’s it. We’re checking out. – No. | – 够了 我退房 – 别啊 |
[06:02] | Please, wait. | 请等等 |
[06:05] | Otto, you have to stop this. | Otto 别闹了 |
[06:07] | It’s ruining everyone’s time. | 这毁了大家的兴致 |
[06:08] | Francis, try to be more understanding. | Francis 宽容些吧 |
[06:10] | They may be a little under rehearsed, | 也许是有些排练不足 |
[06:12] | but they’re working with us. | 但他们在和我们工作 |
[06:15] | They were completely open to cutting the musical numbers. | 他们对于减少曲目已经很开明了 |
[06:17] | Our guests are leaving in droves. | 客人成群地退房 |
[06:19] | We lost 12 in the last hour alone. | 光前一个小时就走了12个 |
[06:23] | I am not a big game hunter, | 我不是狩猎者 |
[06:25] | I am actually a police inspector. | 实际上我是个警探 |
[06:30] | Specialty… | 我的专长嘛 |
[06:32] | murder. | 谋杀 |
[06:34] | I must insist that no one leave the room! | 我强调下 谁都不准离开这个地方 |
[06:37] | Angela, I know things didn’t go so well the last time, | Angela 我知道上次搞砸了 |
[06:40] | but I’m ready to try this again. | 不过这次我准备妥当 |
[06:41] | Yes, Warren? Yes? | 我愿意 Warren 我愿意 |
[06:44] | We’ll start our questioning with you, sir. | 我们从你开始盘问 先生 |
[06:46] | If you’ve nothing to hide, you’ve nothing to fear! | 要是你清白 就不要害怕 |
[06:53] | Maybe I shouldn’t have given him all the keys to the guest rooms. | 也许我不该给他们所有客房的钥匙 |
[07:02] | Dinner’s going okay so far. | 晚餐到现在还算不错 |
[07:04] | Mr. Li seems nice. | 李先生貌似人很好 |
[07:05] | But my tongue is killing me. | 但我的舌头疼得不行 |
[07:08] | No one told me that putting a metal spike through it | 没人告诉过我穿个舌钉 |
[07:10] | would be so uncomfortable. | 会这么难受 |
[07:12] | So, you two love birds met on a cruise. | 那么你们俩是在邮轮巡游时认识的 |
[07:14] | What was that like? | 是怎么样的故事呢 |
[07:15] | What is this, the third degree? | 这算什么 审讯吗 |
[07:17] | People meet. Happens every day. | 两个人相遇 天天有的事情 |
[07:20] | It’s an interesting story. | 是个有趣的故事 |
[07:22] | The woman I dined with the first night | 第一晚与我共进晚餐的女士 |
[07:24] | was confined to sickbay after she fell overboard. | 摔下甲板后只能留在船上医务室 |
[07:29] | We had rough seas. | 航行很颠簸 |
[07:32] | But as often happens, misfortune brings opportunity, | 但常言道 塞翁失马 焉知非福 |
[07:36] | for it was then I met the beautiful Ida. | 我就这么遇上了美丽的Ida |
[07:42] | Sorry. Swallowed a bug. | 抱歉 吞了只苍蝇 |
[07:44] | Come on, Dewey. Have a dumpling. They’re your favorite. | 得了 Dewey 吃个饺子 你的最爱 |
[07:47] | And the only way you can get one | 要吃到 |
[07:49] | is by taking it off this plate that I’m holding, | 你就得从我手上盘子上夹 |
[07:51] | which proves that I exist. | 也就证明我是真实存在的 |
[07:54] | If no one’s eating this, I will. | 没人吃这个 我来吃 |
[07:57] | Mom, Jamie’s got your cigarettes. | 妈 Jamie拿了你的烟 |
[08:00] | Who the hell is Jamie? | Jamie是什么人 |
[08:02] | Your grandson. | 你外孙 |
[08:07] | Huh. We never named them | 不确定这些崽子一定能活得下来 |
[08:08] | till we were sure they would survive. | 就别乱起名字 |
[08:12] | I love this dark humor of hers. | 我就喜欢她这种黑色幽默 |
[08:14] | I’m telling you, you have nothing but fun ahead of you. | 要我说 你以后的生活真是乐无边 |
[08:17] | Reese, this firecracker shrimp is fantastic. | Reese 这些爆竹虾真好吃 |
[08:20] | Yes. I didn’t know you can get such hot peppers in America. | 没想到你竟能在美国搞到这样的辣椒 |
[08:25] | Something wrong? | 你还好吗 |
[08:28] | I just realized that Grandma’s really leaving! | 我只是刚想到奶奶要走了 |
[08:31] | I need to be alone. | 我要一个人安静下 |
[08:34] | You should get him a woman before it’s too late. | 你们得赶紧给他弄个女人 |
[08:37] | An ugly one. They’re cheaper, they work harder. | 丑一点的 便宜一些 也卖力一些 |
[08:44] | It’s okay. | 没问题 |
[08:45] | I’m sure I had yellow goo coming out of my tongue | 我肯定这黄浓在穿刺前 |
[08:47] | before it got pierced | 就已经有了 |
[08:49] | Drink your tea. You hate it when it gets cold. | 喝茶吧 冷了你就不喜欢喝了 |
[08:52] | Oh, darling, | 亲爱的 |
[08:53] | you have something in your hair. | 你头发上有东西 |
[08:56] | What? | 什么 |
[08:57] | Under your wig. | 你假发下 |
[08:58] | What are you doing?! Get out of there! | 你要干嘛 别碰那里 |
[09:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[09:02] | A list of my bank accounts… | 我的银行账户列表 |
[09:04] | and the amounts in them. | 以及账户总额 |
[09:09] | I had to know what I was getting into. | 我得知道我嫁的是什么人 |
[09:14] | Wise as well as beautiful. | 美貌与智慧并存 |
[09:16] | If we are going to get married, | 既然要结婚 |
[09:18] | it is only fair you know how much money I have. | 知道我有多少钱才是公平的 |
[09:21] | If you’re done tearing at me like a hyena, | 你搞乱我头发搞够了没 |
[09:23] | I have to go fix myself. | 好了我就去整理下 |
[09:27] | Thank you so very much for allowing me into your home. | 很感谢你们让我上你们家 |
[09:30] | Put on your makeup somewhere else, Nancy! | 别处化妆去 娘娘腔 |
[09:33] | So, I am just so incredibly curious. | 我很好奇 |
[09:38] | You’re in love with… my mom? | 你确实爱上了我妈么 |
[09:41] | I know it seems strange to people. | 我知道别人会有点不理解 |
[09:44] | I know that we are so very different. | 我知道我们差异很大 |
[09:47] | But ever since I met your mother, I’ve… | 但自从我遇见了你母亲 我 |
[09:52] | She just makes me happy. | 她使我幸福 |
[09:54] | I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in my whole life. | 我一辈子都没这么幸福过 |
[10:01] | And “happy” in your culture means the same as…? | “幸福”照你们的文化传统实际意思是 |
[10:07] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[10:10] | Ah, gentlemen. I was expecting my fellow thespians. | 先生们 我还以为是我的演员们 |
[10:14] | We’re going to add a few delicious wrinkles to the plot tomorrow. | 我们要给明天的戏份增加些妙主意 |
[10:17] | Actually, that is what we wanted to talk to you about. | 我们正要和你谈这个 |
[10:21] | If you think I’m going to give away the ending, | 要是你要我透露结局 |
[10:22] | you’re sadly mistaken. | 你就大错特错了 |
[10:24] | Although… | 不过 |
[10:25] | I might pay particular attention to the enigmatic Mrs. Pomfreet. | 我会花特别心思在那个神秘的Pomfreet女士身上 |
[10:31] | Otto Otto… | |
[10:32] | I’m sorry. We have to cancel the show. | 抱歉 我们得取消表演 |
[10:33] | Or Lord McGregor, the gruff, but… | 或者说 McGregor 大人 那个粗人 但 |
[10:37] | – What? – You’ve all done a wonderful job, but | – 什么 – 你们的戏很精彩 但是 |
[10:40] | We had a scheduling mix-up and you’ll have to go. | 我们日程安排搞混了 你们只能离开 |
[10:43] | Thank you for the wonderful work you’ve done. | 谢谢你们精彩的工作 |
[10:45] | Oh God! Please don’t fire us! | 天呐 请别解雇我们 |
[10:47] | If we lose this job, it’s over. | 我们要是丢了这份活 就全完了 |
[10:49] | There’s no place lower in show business we can go. | 我们没有比这更低端的表演可干了 |
[10:51] | You think I’m bad at this? | 你觉得我这活干得不好吗 |
[10:52] | You should have seen me at the Dairy Queen. | 你该看看我们在DQ干的活 |
[10:54] | This is our last chance. | 这是我们最后的机会了 |
[10:56] | Please don’t do this. | 请别解雇我们 |
[10:58] | Please. | 求求您了 |
[11:13] | I can’t believe you didn’t fire them. | 不理解你干嘛不解雇他们 |
[11:14] | I remember him from Dairy Queen. | 我记得他在DQ的表演 |
[11:16] | He was bad. | 他当时确实很糟 |
[11:22] | Oh, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[11:23] | Malcolm, quit messing around in there and get out here. | Malcolm 别瞎搞了 出来 |
[11:25] | We’re leaving for the wedding. | 要去婚礼了 |
[11:27] | I’ll be out in a minute. Hold your horses. | 快了快了 骚等会儿 |
[11:29] | What? | 啥 |
[11:30] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[11:32] | Horses… Oh, my God, it’s swollen so much, I can’t say my S’s. | 骚等 天呐 色头肿的好厉害 我索不好”s”的音了 |
[11:36] | Mom’s going to kill me. | 老妈会杀了我 |
[11:39] | Wait. I can hide it. | 等等 我可以装的 |
[11:43] | I’ll be careful… how I talk. | 小心点 注意说话 |
[11:46] | And avoid… that letter completely. | 完全避免那个音 |
[11:50] | Simple. | 还丝挺简单的 |
[11:54] | Well, looks like all of Ida’s friends showed up. | 好了 Ida的朋友都在这儿了 |
[11:57] | Let’s hope this thing starts soon. | 越快开始婚礼越好 |
[11:59] | Hey, Malcolm, what time does the parking lot close? | Malcolm 几点停车场关门 |
[12:01] | Six, six-thirty or seven? | 六点 六点三十 还是七点 |
[12:03] | Military time, that would be 1900, Dad. | 按军队说法 1900 老爸 |
[12:07] | Ah, here’s the blushing bride! | 娇羞的新娘来了 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry, the hotel doesn’t allow smoking in here. | 不好意思 酒店禁止吸烟 |
[12:12] | Back off, you cow. | 滚开 你个娘们儿 |
[12:14] | This is my special day. | 今天我最大 |
[12:18] | – Hal, do you think… – Lois, I know it’s weird | – Hal 你不觉得 – Lois 我知道有点怪 |
[12:20] | But love is blind, and it’s none of our business. | 但爱情就是盲目的 而且也不关我们事 |
[12:22] | So we might as well just let it go, | 所以我们最好别管 |
[12:24] | wish it well and move on, I know I have. | 祝福他们 向前看 我就是这样 |
[12:29] | Okay, I admit I’ve been a crummy brother, | 好了 我承认我不是个好哥哥 |
[12:31] | and I shouldn’t have smashed your ship, | 我也不该砸你的模型船 |
[12:33] | and I probably should have tried out that new choke hold | 我还应该在动物身上先试过 |
[12:36] | on an animal before using it on you. | 胳膊肘掐脖子那招再来掐你 |
[12:38] | So, anyway, I got you this. | 总之 这个给你 |
[12:41] | Oh, wow! That’s so cool. | 太棒了 |
[12:45] | And you can play against robot | 你可以和机器人作战 |
[12:46] | We can join them and fight the enemies. | 也可以加入他们与敌人对战 |
[12:48] | I’ve always wanted this game. I can’t believe it! | 我一直想要这个游戏机 难以置信 |
[12:51] | And there’s a trick to skip levels. Here, let me show you… | 有个跳关的秘籍 来 我教你 |
[12:53] | Mom, I just found the exact game | 老妈 我在椅子上找到了 |
[12:55] | I wanted for my birthday just lying on this chair. | 我生日想要的游戏机 |
[13:01] | How can he be so insensitive? | 他怎么能这么迟钝 |
[13:05] | Jamie Jamie? | |
[13:13] | Ah, my love. I almost forgot– | 亲爱的 我差点忘了 |
[13:16] | my grandmother wore this very necklace on her wedding day. | 我奶奶在大婚那天戴着这副项链 |
[13:20] | It’s called Shuang Hsi, | 它叫双喜 |
[13:21] | the Chinese symbol for double happiness. | 中文符号代表好事成双 |
[13:27] | White people aren’t impressed with this junk. | 白人对这些垃圾没什么概念 |
[13:29] | You’re not supposed to see me before the wedding. | 婚礼前你不该见我 |
[13:31] | Go back to your room before someone mistakes you for a waiter! | 在别人把你当做是服务员之前回房间去 |
[13:36] | Whatever my bride wants. | 一切都听新娘的 |
[13:39] | I’ll see you in a little while. | 过会儿见 |
[13:51] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[13:52] | Opiate, opiate, | 鸦片止痛 鸦片止痛 |
[13:54] | mood elevator, large mammal tranquilizer… | 安定片 大型哺乳动物用镇静剂 |
[13:58] | He’s not in love with her at all. | 他根本没爱上她 |
[14:01] | She’s got him drugged! | 她给他下药了 |
[14:05] | Sky is clear at the airport, | 机场天空晴朗 |
[14:06] | no problem with the flight, baby. | 航班不会有问题 宝贝 |
[14:08] | Check the fieldaids. | 查一下机场问询 |
[14:10] | Dad, Mom, I have to tell you… | 爸妈 我要告 |
[14:13] | a thing. | 告知你们一个情况 |
[14:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:15] | Grandma… | 奶奶 |
[14:17] | be drugging… | 一直下药给 |
[14:19] | the man from China. | 那个中国人 |
[14:20] | What? | 什么 |
[14:21] | Grandma be drugging the man from China. | 奶奶一直下药给那个中国人 |
[14:24] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[14:26] | Powerful mood elevator. | 强力安定片 |
[14:28] | A lot of them. Bottle after bottle after bottle. | 一大把 一瓶又一瓶 |
[14:32] | She’s drugging him? How is she doing it? | 她在下药吗 怎么做到的 |
[14:35] | The tea. | 茶 |
[14:37] | My God, of course, the tea! | 天呐 当然是茶了 |
[14:38] | Remember, she kept refilling his cup all night. | 记得吗 她晚上不停给他倒茶 |
[14:41] | That’s how I’d do it. | 是我就这么干 |
[14:43] | You’re sure that this is her purse? | 这确实是她的包吗 |
[14:46] | Ye… …affirmative. | 确 然也 |
[14:48] | Oh, stop screwing around. Yes or no? | 别前言不搭后语 是还不是 |
[14:51] | Yes or no? | 是还不是 |
[14:53] | Not no. | 非否 |
[14:55] | Stealing an old woman’s purse. | 偷老太太的包 |
[14:57] | I should have you all arrested. | 我要把你们都抓起来 |
[14:59] | Us? | 抓我们 |
[15:00] | We know what you’re doing to that poor Mr. Li. | 我们已经知道你对李先生做了什么 |
[15:02] | My God, I thought you were an evil, conniving monster before, | 天呐 虽然我觉得你是很坏 早就认了 |
[15:05] | but this, Mother, this is beyond the pale! | 但这次 妈妈 这次太过分了 |
[15:07] | Why do you care about a China man. | 你们管那个中国人干嘛 |
[15:09] | He’s a human being, and you’re druging him! | 他是个大活人啊 你给他下药 |
[15:13] | It’s called seduction. | 这叫勾引 |
[15:15] | It’s no different from wearing perfume | 这和喷香水 |
[15:17] | or padding your bra with potatoes. | 或者在胸罩里塞土豆没区别 |
[15:20] | What girl doesn’t look for a little edge? | 哪个女孩会不找点优势 |
[15:22] | You are out of your mind! | 你疯啦 |
[15:25] | Either you march up to his room | 要么你进他房间 |
[15:26] | and tell him this wedding is off or we’re calling the police! | 告诉他婚礼取消 不然我们报警 |
[15:30] | All right, I’m going. | 好吧 我去 |
[15:33] | Split the take? | 到时分钱给你好吗 |
[15:34] | Mom, go! | 妈妈 去 |
[15:38] | …and how could our murderer leave no footprints? | 凶手又是怎么会没留下脚印的呢 |
[15:42] | Because I submit to you that he did not walk, | 于是我主张 他没有走进来 |
[15:47] | but rather swung… | 而是用绳子 |
[15:49] | into the room… on a rope. | 荡进房间 |
[15:54] | And the only former circus acrobat here is… | 这里唯一的杂技演员是 |
[15:58] | That man! | 那个男人 |
[16:00] | And… that woman! | 还有那个女人 |
[16:04] | Oh, Edward, the game’s up. | Edward 游戏结束了 |
[16:08] | Yeah, we done it. | 是我们干的 |
[16:09] | And we’d do it again, Guv’ner. | 再来一次我们还会这么干 警官 |
[16:12] | Mystery solved. | 谜题揭晓 |
[16:15] | Bravo. | 精彩 |
[16:24] | Oh my god. Did you feel that? It is wonderful. | 天呐 能感觉到吗 太棒了 |
[16:27] | That was the best reaction we’ve ever had. | 这是我们演出最棒的一次回应 |
[16:29] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[16:31] | Thank you for giving us this chance. | 谢谢您给我们机会 |
[16:32] | No need. The important thing is | 不必 重要的是 |
[16:34] | you believed in yourself and you did a great job. | 你们找回自信并演出成功 |
[16:37] | What a delightful display of intrigue and whimsy. | 真是场好戏 充满奇思怪想和阴谋 |
[16:42] | I will remember this for years to come. | 这场戏会让我牢记很久 |
[16:43] | I cannot wait to tell my friends. | 我迫不及待要与朋友分享 |
[16:50] | You hired the audience? | 你雇的观众吗 |
[16:52] | I hated to see him so depressed. | 我不想看到他那么沮丧 |
[16:54] | Within its framework of commitment and loyalty, | 有承诺与忠诚作为支撑 |
[16:57] | marriage enables the establishment of a home… | 婚姻才能使家庭建立 |
[17:00] | They look so nice together. | 他们看着多登对 |
[17:02] | Yeah, they do. | 是啊 |
[17:04] | I just love weddings. | 我就是喜欢婚礼 |
[17:05] | …with trust and patience, your love will grow stronger. | 有了信任和耐心 你们的爱将更坚固 |
[17:09] | Weren’t we supposed to stop this? | 不是说好了要阻止的吗 |
[17:11] | Hmm. I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[17:13] | I wonder why we didn’t. | 我奇怪我们为什么没有 |
[17:14] | Who cares? It’s nice. | 无所谓 这很好 |
[17:17] | Oh, I’m not worried about it. | 我完全不担忧 |
[17:19] | I… I’m just… happy. | 我就是 好高兴 |
[17:28] | They’re all empty. Every bottle. | 药瓶空了 每一瓶都是 |
[17:31] | She drugged us all. | 她给我们都下药了 |
[17:33] | That filthy, hateful monster. | 那个猥琐可恶的老妖婆 |
[17:38] | But how did she do it? | 但她是怎么做到的 |
[17:40] | The buffet. | 自助餐 |
[17:41] | Oh, that’s right. | 那就对了 |
[17:43] | It showed up right after she went to talk to Mr. Li. | 她来和李先生谈过后我们就这样了 |
[17:46] | That evil genius. | 那个邪恶的天才 |
[17:47] | You know, she knew we couldn’t pass up free food. | 她知道我们不会放过免费的食物 |
[17:49] | This is simply the most diabolical, | 这是她干过的最恶毒 |
[17:52] | hateful thing she’s ever done. | 最让人生厌的事儿 |
[17:54] | But I sure like do her dress. Don’t you? | 但是我非常喜欢她的衣服 你呢 |
[17:58] | I agree. | 我也这么想 |
[17:59] | It’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[18:00] | I used to just think thoughts. | 我以前都会想出些想法 |
[18:02] | Now my thoughts are thinking thoughts. | 现在我的想法能想出些想法 |
[18:05] | It’s like, if I don’t exist, who’s saying if I don’t exist? | 就像 要是我不存在 谁在说我不存在 |
[18:08] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我说什么吗 |
[18:10] | I’ll tell you who’s saying it. | 我来告诉你谁在说 |
[18:12] | Me! | 我啊 |
[18:14] | It’s like I think, therefore… | 就好像我想 因此 |
[18:18] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[18:19] | I Had it. | 我刚才想的点子呢 |
[18:21] | Don’t worry, Reese, it’ll come back around. | 别担心 Reese 你会回想起来的 |
[18:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:25] | Hey, you spoke to me. I exist. | 你和我说话了 我确实存在 |
[18:29] | For now. | 暂时是的 |
[18:32] | You know, I have to admit, | 我得承认 |
[18:34] | part of me wishes we could just stay this happy forever. | 我有点觉得我们永远这样也不错 |
[18:37] | Can we, Malcolm? Can we? | 可以吗 Malcolm 真的可以吗 |
[18:40] | Not really. | 不太可能 |
[18:41] | I mean, most of these drugs wear off after four or five hours. | 四到五小时后 则些药就撕效了 |
[18:45] | Malcolm, why are you lisping? | Malcolm 你干嘛口齿不清 |
[18:47] | I pierced my tongue. | 我给舌头撺了孔 |
[18:49] | ‘ve been hiding it because I knew you’d go psycho. | 我一直在掩饰因为怕你会抓狂 |
[18:52] | I’ll show you psycho. | 我会让你看我怎么抓狂的 |
[18:54] | When we get home, | 到家后 |
[18:55] | I’m going to pull that thing out with a pair of pliers. | 我会用老虎钳把那玩意儿摘了 |
[18:58] | Sounds fair. | 很公平 |
[18:59] | Be constant and consistent in your love. | 爱对方持久如新 |
[19:02] | From this comes the knowledge that you can weather any storm… | 这是共同经历风雨的秘诀 |
[19:07] | – Did you drink your tea? – What tea? | – 你喝茶了吗 – 什么茶 |
[19:09] | The tea I gave you right before the ceremony. | 仪式前刚给你的那杯茶 |
[19:12] | Oh, I’m sorry. I thought that was for me. | 抱歉 我以为那是给我的 |
[19:16] | Did anyone ever tell you, you have a beautiful smile? | 有人说过你笑起来很好看吗 |
[19:20] | I haven’t been to the dentist in years. | 我几年没去看牙医了 |
[19:22] | I should really give him a call… | 我真该给他打个电话 |
[19:23] | Get on with it, God boy! | 继续仪式 神职小子 |
[19:25] | Well, someone’s eager for the sacrament of married love, huh? | 有人等不及要宣誓结为夫妇了对吧 |
[19:30] | I think Mr. Li’s coming out of it. | 我想李先生就快恢复神智了 |
[19:32] | What a shame. | 真可惜 |
[19:33] | The old bat used up all her happy pills on us. | 坏老太把她欢乐药都在我们身上用完了 |
[19:35] | Oh, also, this is very, very, very important. | 还有件非常非常非常重要的事 |
[19:41] | Never go to bed angry. | 永远别带着怒气上床 |
[19:43] | No, I should say, never go to sleep angry. | 不 我该说永远别带着怒气睡 |
[19:47] | And you know what? Never eat salad angry. | 知道吗 永远别带着怒气吃沙拉 |
[19:49] | Never eat soup sad. | 永远别哀伤地喝汤 |
[19:51] | Give me this. | 把这给我 |
[19:53] | Here, go! | 从这开始 |
[19:56] | – Shall we pray…? – No! | – 我们该祈祷 – 不是这里 |
[19:57] | – All righty then. Do you take…? – Yes! | – 右手宣誓 你是否 – 是的 我愿意 |
[20:00] | – And do you…? -Yes! | – 那你是否愿意 – 是的 愿意 |
[20:01] | Then I now pronounce you… | 我现在宣布你们 |
[20:03] | Who the hell are you! | 你是什么人 |
[20:05] | Darling, don’t be silly. | 亲爱的 别傻了 |
[20:08] | Get the rings! | 戒指拿过来 |
[20:09] | Wait, I know you. | 等等 我认出你来了 |
[20:11] | You are that horrible woman at my table | 你是那个在我这桌 |
[20:13] | who get spitting at the bus boys. | 对收盘子的服务员破口大骂的坏女人 |
[20:16] | No, no. That was someone else. | 不不 那是别人 |
[20:17] | – No, it was you. – My little honey now… | – 不 就是你 – 我亲爱的 现在 |
[20:20] | – Let me go. – Goochee goochee… | – 让我走 – 亲个嘴儿 |
[20:27] | Take your hands off me. | 松手 |
[20:29] | You have to believe me, now I’m pregnant. | 你相信我 我可是怀孕了啊 |
[20:36] | Why? Why?! | 为什么 |
[20:39] | Why can’t I ever be happy?! | 为什么我就是得不到幸福 |
[20:43] | I promised I wasn’t going to do this. | 我说好不这么做的 |
[20:47] | There are still dirt under the rim. | 马桶内圈还有污垢 |
[20:49] | I’ve been scrubbing for an hour. | 我都擦了一个小时了 |
[20:51] | It’s not coming off. | 擦不掉 |
[20:52] | Well, since you don’t care about your tongue, | 反正你舌头不要了 |
[20:53] | maybe you could use that to clean the toilet. | 大概你可以用舌头擦擦看 |
[20:56] | I found Grandma’s thermos. | 我找到了奶奶的保温瓶 |
[21:00] | Looks like there’s still a half cup left of this terrible potion. | 这迷魂药方还剩了半杯 |
[21:02] | You know, the lawnmower needs some work. | 知道吗 割草机正好要修修 |
[21:04] | I think I’ll go out to the garage… | 我要去车库一次 |
[21:09] | Good. Yeah, good idea. | 好主意 不错 |