时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Boys! I found the beer, | 小子们 我找到了你们 |
[00:02] | you hid in the garage! | 藏在车库里的啤酒 |
[00:03] | After all our talks about drinking, | 我们不是已经谈过喝酒的问题了吗 |
[00:05] | you still think it is cool! | 你们还是不知悔改 觉得很酷 |
[00:07] | Well,it’s not! Sit down and watch! | 一点也不酷 坐下来好好看着 |
[00:11] | Look at me! I’m Mr.Cool! | 看着我 我是酷哥 |
[00:15] | Everybody takes my scene. | 我好博人眼球哟 |
[00:18] | I am the grubbiest dude who is ever grooved on. | 我是个卑鄙又迷人的家伙 |
[00:24] | I just love you boys so much,let’s hug. | 我好爱好爱你们这些小子 快来抱抱 |
[00:34] | Took him that long to find the beer. | 他竟然花了那么长时间才找到啤酒 |
[00:35] | Yes, but it’s so worth the wait. | 没错 但这等待很值得啊 |
[01:13] | Guess what! | 你们猜怎么着 |
[01:14] | I got another raise! | 我又加薪了 |
[01:16] | Mr. De Silvio said when I cleaned the gut gun of the running machine, | De Silvio先生说我清理跑步机轴承时 |
[01:19] | I vomit less than anyone who’s ever worked there. | 比历任的员工吐得次数都少 |
[01:23] | Look like someone’s career is on track. | 看来你的工作已经步入正轨了 |
[01:25] | My company may not even exist. | 我的公司可能会倒闭了 |
[01:28] | What is Nate have to say? He is usually pretty level ahead about this stuff. | Nate怎么说 他对这些事不是挺在行的嘛 |
[01:31] | Nate faked his death and fled the country. | Nate假死之后就逃到国外去了 |
[01:33] | – Didn’t he, Jamie? Yes, he did. -He did. | – 是不是呀 Jamie 说”是的” – 是的 |
[01:41] | Here! Do these look like the hands of a lazy man?Do they? | 看我的手 这像是一双懒人的手吗 像吗 |
[01:44] | – You see all the calluses are? – What are you doing here? | – 看到这些老茧了没 – 你回来干嘛 |
[01:48] | This morning, on the phone, | 今天早上 你在电话里说 |
[01:49] | You said that I was lazy! | 我太懒了 |
[01:51] | Look at my hands and admit that you were wrong! | 现在看着我的手 承认自己错了吧 |
[01:54] | Are you biting your nails again? | 你是不是又开始啃指甲了 |
[01:56] | – Go apologize. – I will not apologize for something that I said that’s true. | – 快道歉 – 我不会为说实话而道歉 |
[02:00] | This is exactly why I drove | 我之所以连续开了 |
[02:01] | eight straight hours to get here | 八个小时的车来到这 |
[02:04] | to prove how far you go | 就是为了证明 |
[02:05] | just to avoid a simple apology! | 让你道个歉有多难 |
[02:08] | I can not believe how screwed up your priorities are. | 真不敢相信你竟然这么没重点 |
[02:12] | Hello? Hi,baby,happy anniversary. | 喂 宝贝 周年纪念日快乐 |
[02:16] | No I haven’t left yet.I’m my way out right now. | 没有 我还在这儿呢 我马上就出门 |
[02:19] | OK. | 好的 |
[02:22] | See? Francis’s having. This is really sad. | 看到了没 Francis这样真太悲剧了 |
[02:24] | I mean for him … For us it’s kind of funny. | 我是说对他来说 我们当然很享受了 |
[02:27] | OK, Malcolm, Let’s go. You gotta get to work! | Malcolm 我们走吧 该上班去了 |
[02:28] | Do not forget to change your shoes! | 别忘了换鞋 |
[02:30] | OK. Can I eat cupcake in the car? | 好 我能在车上吃小蛋糕吗 |
[02:33] | I was gonna eat in the car, | 我可不管她允不允许 |
[02:34] | while she said I could or not. | 我非要在车上吃不可 |
[02:37] | It’s pathetic to watch | Francis和老妈在一起 |
[02:38] | Francis with our mom. | 的时候看起来好可怜 |
[02:39] | It’s almost like he’s a puppy or something. | 他就像个小狗狗似的 |
[02:41] | Yeah, it’s really awful how she manipulated him. | 没错 老妈管得太狠了 |
[02:46] | Boy, I love this vanilla! | 我太爱香草味冰淇淋了 |
[02:54] | Why would anyoneone do something like that? | 怎么会有人像老妈那样 |
[02:57] | Well, it’s a certain pleasure | 很难说 可以管住一个比你更蠢的人 |
[02:58] | she’s really controling someone a lot dumber than you. | 应该很有成就感吧 |
[03:01] | You know what’s really cool about the Francis? | 你知道Francis酷在哪儿吗 |
[03:04] | How used to pulled out these crazy stun. | 他以前整的那些奇思妙想的花招 |
[03:07] | Yeah, that stuff is pretty awesome. | 没错 真是碉堡了 |
[03:09] | Yes, too bad there is nothing like that now. | 可惜那些日子一去不复返了 |
[03:12] | Except for Kopelman’s junkyard. | 除了Kopelman的垃圾场 |
[03:14] | You mean that those vicious dogs? | 你是说那些恶狗吗 |
[03:16] | Remember how Francis set | 你还记得Francis当初 |
[03:17] | the record by going over the fence | 翻过围栏 拿回11个马桶坐垫 |
[03:19] | and coming back with 11 toilet seats? | 开创新纪录的事儿吗 |
[03:22] | If someone have the guts to do that now… | 要是现在也有人那么有种就好了 |
[03:27] | – By “Someone” I meant you. – You think? | – 其实我指的是你 – 你觉得我能行 |
[03:29] | Took me four hours to find this old spelling test. | 我找了四个小时 终于找到以前的拼写测试 |
[03:32] | C-plus!Do lazy people get C-pluses? | C+ 有哪个懒人能拿到C+的成绩 |
[03:35] | No! | 绝对没有 |
[03:38] | Man, I got to get back on the road.When’s Mom coming home? | 我该回去了 老妈什么时候回来 |
[03:40] | Not till after 10:00. | 十点之后 |
[03:44] | Well, traffic will bebetter, anyway. | 至少到时候不会堵车 |
[03:47] | All I’m saying is, if you don’t put the pinks | 我是说 如果你不把粉色的 |
[03:48] | and the yellows together by date, | 和黄色的一起按日期排列 |
[03:50] | you’re not going to be able to find them later. | 以后想找的时候就找不到了 |
[03:52] | And I know, you want to live in the dorm when you go away to college, | 我明白 你上大学以后想住在宿舍里 |
[03:54] | but you’re too easily distracted. | 但你太容易分心 |
[03:56] | You don’t get to criticize decisions | 还有三年我才要去上大学 |
[03:57] | I won’t even make for three years. | 能不能别现在就开始叨叨 |
[04:00] | Okay, you’re getting cranky.Let’s take a break. | 你开始不耐烦了 先休息一下吧 |
[04:02] | Look, we’re over halfway done. | 我们已经搞定一大半了 |
[04:04] | Aren’t you glad I didn’t let you go to the bathroom before? | 看来之前没让你去厕所很明智啊 |
[04:08] | Hey, Malcolm, you want to sign up for the softball team? | Malcolm 你想报名参加垒球队吗 |
[04:10] | It’s a chance to see the old Satin Hammer in action. | 这可是现场看Satin Hammer的绝佳机会 |
[04:13] | And every season, I take one lucky youngster under my wing. | 每个赛季 我都会挑个幸运儿参加训练 |
[04:16] | I’m already under a thumb. | 我已经被”训”了 |
[04:17] | Well, if you’re on the team, | 如果你加入球队 |
[04:18] | you don’t have to work the early weekend shift. | 你就不用每个周末上早班了 |
[04:20] | My mom works that shift. I’m in! | 那就轮到我妈上早班了 我参加 |
[04:23] | Hey, Lois. You signing up for softball? | Lois 你要报名参加垒球队吗 |
[04:25] | I don’t need to sign up, Craig.I’m coaching the team this year. | Craig 我不需要报名 我就是今年的教练 |
[04:28] | – You are? – Yeah, Stu was going to do it, | – 是你 – 没错 本来教练是Stu |
[04:30] | but his wife got born again and ruined his Sundays. | 结果他老婆又要生了 他星期天没空了 |
[04:33] | Hey, Malcolm, you’re playing! | Malcolm 你也参加了啊 |
[04:36] | I just can’t get away from you, can I? | 咱们母子真是分不开了啊 |
[04:39] | Attention all c.o.g. employees. | C.O.G的全体员工请注意 |
[04:41] | Immediately following the Funeral District Manager Kelsey, | 请立即跟随葬礼区域经理Kelsey |
[04:44] | all windows above the third floor will be sealed… | 三楼以上的所有窗户即将封闭 |
[04:46] | That’s the base pay? | 那是底薪吗 |
[04:48] | And there’s full dental?Sounds good. | 还有全额牙险 听起来不错 |
[04:51] | Where’s the interview? | 在哪儿面试 |
[04:57] | Thanks.I owe you one. | 谢谢 欠你份人情 |
[05:17] | So, I’m going in three days ahead of him for the interview. | 所以 我打算比他早三天去面试 |
[05:20] | I mean, Nick won’t have any trouble finding another job. | Nick另找一份工作绝对不成问题 |
[05:22] | The guy’s an ex-Navy Seal. | 他以前可是海豹突击队的 |
[05:24] | Of course, ethically, you could argue it’s stealing. | 当然 从道德层面 你可以说我这是偷窃 |
[05:26] | But look at the hip-hop! | 但是那些嘻哈界的呢 |
[05:27] | They sample music all the time. | 他们不总是把旧曲插入新曲里用吗 |
[05:29] | Is that stealing, or is that art? | 这到底算剽窃呢 还是艺术呢 |
[05:30] | Hal, you have a family.Go in for the interview. | Hal 你要养活一个家 去面试吧 |
[05:34] | I’m gonna figure out whether when the batsman left in his speeds | 我在想首轮击球手要不要保持速度 |
[05:36] | through the top of the order, drop the lawn we get hit | 放弃场地从而能在跑垒手 |
[05:38] | behind the runners and stand the double play. | 后再击打来一个双杀呢 |
[05:41] | There,20 years worth of connect-the-dot puzzles, | 保留了20年的连线游戏 |
[05:43] | model airplanes and dirty haikus. | 模型飞机和下流俳句 |
[05:46] | Do lazy people do this kind of stuff?I don’t think so! | 懒人会做这些东西吗 当然不会 |
[05:50] | This proves that you owe me an apology. | 这证明了你欠我一个道歉 |
[05:52] | Francis, all this proves is that you have a problem with obsessive compulsion. | Francis 这些玩意儿只证明了你有强迫症 |
[05:55] | Lies on top of lies! | 胡说八道 |
[05:58] | Well, your house of cards is coming down! | 你等着吧 我要推翻你的谎言 |
[06:01] | Is he still here? | 他怎么还在这 |
[06:03] | I told Piama he left this morning. | 我还跟Piama说他今早就走了 |
[06:05] | Mom, I can’t do the softball team, after all. | 老妈 我还是不参加垒球队了 |
[06:07] | Now, before you come up with what you think my reasons are, | 在你开始揣测我退出的理由之前 |
[06:10] | let me tell you what my reasons are. | 让我直接告诉你我的理由 |
[06:12] | – I’ve just got so much schoolwork. – You don’t have to play. | – 我有一大堆家庭作业 – 那就算了 |
[06:14] | You’re always telling me that my grades are… | 你总是说我的成绩太… |
[06:19] | – Well …Oh, well, good. – It’s too bad, | – 嗯 那就好 – 太可惜了 |
[06:20] | ’cause I could have really helped you with your grounders. | 我本可以帮你提高一下你的滚地球的 |
[06:22] | – What? – Your grounders. | – 什么 – 你的滚地球 |
[06:24] | You don’t go down to your knee for the ball. | 你跪得姿势不够到位 |
[06:26] | You know, kids your age, | 在你这个年纪 |
[06:27] | you don’t think you need the fundamentals, but… | 你不觉得这些基本的东西重要 但 |
[06:29] | I field grounders all the time. | 我姿势挺到位的啊 |
[06:31] | There’s no problem with my grounders.Where do you get this stuff? | 我的滚地球没问题 您是哪来的这种想法 |
[06:33] | It doesn’t matter, Malcolm. | Malcolm 那不重要 |
[06:34] | Like you said, you got too much schoolwork, anyway. | 就像你自己说的 你还有很多家庭作业 |
[06:41] | As soon as I figure out how she got me here, | 等我反应过来她怎么把我弄到这里时 |
[06:43] | I’m out of here. | 为时已晚 |
[06:45] | Never mind.I’m just going to ignore her and do my homework. | 算了 我打算不理她 只管做好家庭作业 |
[06:49] | What are you working on, sweetheart? | 宝贝 你忙着写什么呢 |
[06:51] | Just finishing a paper on Wuthering Heights. | 写一篇有关<呼啸山庄>的论文 |
[06:53] | Wuthering Heights,huh?I did my senior thesis on that. | <呼啸山庄>啊 我毕业论文就写得那个 |
[06:56] | – You did not. -I hope you’re not sticking to that tired view | – 不是吧 – 希望你别写那些老套的观点 |
[06:58] | that Catherine and Heathcliff are soul mates. | Catherine和Heathcliff是灵魂伴侣什么的 |
[07:01] | You picked up on the subtle hostility | 你注意到那与浪漫主义 |
[07:02] | towards romanticism, right? | 有些冲突了吧 |
[07:04] | I mean, Catherine’s just as bound to Edgar as she is to Heathcliff. | 我是说Edgar也没比Heathcliff差到哪去啊 |
[07:07] | She takes a lock of his hair to the grave, too. | 她也把Edgar的头发带进坟墓了 |
[07:10] | Well, duh! | 废话 |
[07:15] | – Is this where they keep the prisoners? – What? | – 孩子都被囚禁在这块吗 – 什么 |
[07:17] | My dad’s in left field. | 我爸在左边的场地 |
[07:19] | He likes to keep an eye on me, ’cause he thinks I’m too wild. | 他不想让我脱离他的视线 觉得我是个野孩子 |
[07:22] | My name’s Stephanie. | 我叫Stephanie |
[07:24] | – I am … – Malcolm, infield. Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | – 我叫 – Malcolm 进内场 快快快 |
[07:27] | And you better be wearing a cup! | 你最好带个帽子 |
[07:32] | I know you are you’ve heard the rumors, and I can only tell, | 想必你听到那些流言蜚语了 我只能说 |
[07:34] | I might or might not have been scouted by the Kyoto Crazy Phantoms. | 我会不会被”京都疯狂幽灵队”挖角难说 |
[07:38] | But don’t worry.I play for Lucky Aide. | 不过别担心 我是”幸福好帮手”的一份子 |
[07:42] | Now, watch me carefully, | 现在 仔细看着我 |
[07:44] | ’cause I only work at one speed– lightnin’. | 因为我会移动像闪电一样快 |
[07:47] | This one’s for you, Malcolm. | Malcolm 你来接这一球 |
[07:54] | Try again. Here’s another one. | 再试一次 我再打一个 |
[07:58] | Is she crazy?How does she expect…? | 她疯了吧 我怎么可能接得到 |
[08:09] | Nice work! | 好球 |
[08:10] | Craig, that was amazing. | Craig 你那球接得太棒了 |
[08:12] | What were you expecting?I told you I was good. | 不然你以为呢 我说了我是个好手 |
[08:26] | I don’t know, Reese. | Reese 要不我们别进去了吧 |
[08:28] | Dewey, why are you always fighting me on these things? | Dewey 为什么你总是不支持我 |
[08:30] | If you’re not going to support me, you might as well leave. | 如果你不支持我 那你还是走吧 |
[08:35] | Okay, so it’s pretty obvious they hate shoes. | 很显然 他们不喜欢别人用鞋踢门 |
[08:38] | Write that down. | 把这点记下来 |
[09:01] | – am I… is this where…? – We’re not supposed to talk. | – 请问 这里是 – 这里不允许说话 |
[09:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:15] | Uh… excuse me? I… | 我想请问一下 |
[09:15] | We’ll be with you in three seconds, sir. | 先生 三秒钟后就轮到您了 |
[09:17] | Please stand up straight. | 请站直 |
[09:19] | Three seconds? | 三秒钟 |
[09:23] | So, I understand you’d like to work with us? | 这么说 你想来这里工作 |
[09:27] | I-I-I did… I just… did someone…? | 我 我只是 有人 |
[09:29] | This job is a wonderful opportunity | 这份工作对于适合它的人来说 |
[09:30] | for the right kind of person. | 可是一个绝佳的机会 |
[09:32] | Good pay, three weeks vacation. Full benefits package. | 收入可观 年假三周 福利丰厚 |
[09:36] | Plus the knowledge that you’re really making a difference. | 再加上 你在主动地寻求改变 |
[09:39] | Code two, code two.Repeat, Code Two. | 代码2号 代码2号 重复 代码2号 |
[09:45] | Excuse me, was this .. | 抱歉 它是要 |
[09:46] | Please, if you could hold off on your questions until I’m finished with mine. | 请先回答我的问题 我再回答你的 |
[09:51] | Number one, do you have a photographic memory? | 问题一 你有过目不忘的能力吗 |
[09:54] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有吧 |
[09:56] | Uh-huh. Are you allergic to venomous spider bites? | 你对有毒蜘蛛的啃咬过敏吗 |
[09:59] | – How would I know that? – Right. | – 我怎么知道 – 好吧 |
[10:02] | – And do you have an identical twin? – What? No. | – 有长相相似的双胞胎吗 – 什么 没有 |
[10:06] | Okay.That’s all I have. | 好的 提问到此结束 |
[10:10] | Go next door. They’ll make a mold of your face. | 去下一个房间 他们会给你的脸做个模型 |
[10:12] | Then we can get started. | 然后我们就可以开始了 |
[10:32] | Thank you for your interest, sir. | 先生 感谢您的参与 |
[10:33] | Any feelings of paranoia you may experience | 接下来几天 如果您感到患有妄想症 |
[10:36] | over the next few days are completely normal. | 这完全属于正常情况 |
[10:47] | remember– it’s hips, then shoulders. | 记住 先是臀部发力 再是肩部 |
[10:51] | It’s just like that little dance you used to do in your underpants. | 就跟你以前在内裤里的”舞蹈”差不多 |
[10:54] | What do you know. | 真是世事难料啊 |
[10:55] | Looks like store 617’s actually | 看来617商店真的打算 |
[10:57] | thinking about showing up for the game next week. | 参加下周的比赛 |
[11:00] | Considering what happened last year, | 想到去年你们的惨败 |
[11:01] | that’s pretty brave of you. | 这么做真是勇气可嘉呀 |
[11:03] | We lost by three runs and had a barbecue, Mel. | Mel 我们跑垒落后3分 但还是一起去吃了烧烤 |
[11:07] | And it wasn’t on my watch. | 而且去年不是我训练的 |
[11:09] | So, can I see the underwear dance? | 我能看看那个内裤舞吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你就喜欢这样是吧 |
[11:14] | Would you? | 你真想看 |
[11:14] | Slow down, we haven’t even kissed yet. | 进展没这么快吧 我们还没接过吻呢 |
[11:17] | Malcolm, let’s go, we got to | Malcolm 我们走吧 |
[11:18] | get to your zit doctor before 5:00. | 5点钟还要带你去医院看青春痘 |
[11:20] | – Mom! – What? | – 妈 – 怎么了 |
[11:22] | Your friend doesn’t care about that. | 你的朋友不会介意的 |
[11:23] | Look at her face– she probably goes to the same doctor. | 你看她的脸 说不定我们去看同一家呢 |
[11:31] | Hello, Mother. | 您好 老妈 |
[11:32] | Hey, Francis– I thought you left this morning. | 嘿 Francis 我以为你今天早上就走了呢 |
[11:34] | I did. | 我是走了 |
[11:36] | I got halfway home | 可是走到一半我又回来了 |
[11:38] | when I suddenly remembered the time | 因为我突然想起来 |
[11:39] | when I was three years old and you were sick- | 在我三岁的时候 有一次你病了 |
[11:42] | or so you said | 至少你是这么说的 |
[11:44] | and couldn’t drive me to Donnie Dinesco’s birthday party. | 你不能送我去Donnie Dinesco的生日派对 |
[11:47] | So I rode this tricycle | 所以我就骑着这个三轮车 |
[11:49] | two miles in the pouring rain just to get there. | 在倾盆大雨中骑了2英里 才骑到那儿 |
[11:52] | Lazy? I think not. | 这叫懒吗 我可不这么认为 |
[11:55] | Now, I am not leaving until you apologize. | 你不道歉我是不会走的 |
[11:58] | All you want is an apology? That’s it? | 你就想得到一个道歉 仅此而已 |
[12:00] | Well, you should’ve said so a week ago. | 你早说嘛 |
[12:02] | – But … – I’m hereby officially sorry. | – 但 – 我在此郑重道歉 |
[12:04] | – Okay? – No! Not okay! | – 行了吧 – 当然不行 |
[12:08] | That is not an apology. | 刚才那个算不上道歉 |
[12:10] | That’s just one of those cleverly designed apologies | 那只是经过巧妙地设计过的道歉 |
[12:12] | that sounds like an apology but isn’t one. | 听起来像是道歉 其实不然 |
[12:15] | Now you have to apologize for apologizing. | 现在你要为你不诚恳的道歉而道歉 |
[12:17] | And then apologize! | 然后再为说我懒而道歉 |
[12:19] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你的问题出在哪吗 |
[12:20] | You know why you can’t accept my apology? | 你知道你为什么不能接受我的道歉么 |
[12:23] | Because you just can’t stand to be happy! | 因为你受不了这种平静幸福的日子 |
[12:26] | – What? – You have an addiction to trouble. | – 什么 – 你就是唯恐天下不乱 |
[12:29] | You need to have chaos in your life– you always have. | 你非得闹点事你才开心 一刻也没消停过 |
[12:32] | I mean, look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[12:33] | You have a great job, a nice home, a wife, and you can’t stand it. | 有个好工作 好家庭 好妻子 你还不满足 |
[12:38] | You have to come back here and pick a fight with your mother. | 你非得没事干到这跟你妈吵一架才开心 |
[12:41] | That’s not true. | 才不是你说的这样 |
[12:42] | I came back here because you’ve destroyed | 我回到这里是因为 |
[12:44] | any chance any of us ever had for happiness. | 你破坏了我们幸福平和的日子 |
[12:47] | Tell her, Malcolm. Tell her what a horrible mother she is. | 告诉她 Malcolm 她是个多糟糕的母亲 |
[12:51] | He’s right – you insinuate yourself into every part of our lives | 他说得没错 你对我们的生活简直无孔不入 |
[12:54] | just to make sure there’s no place | 让我们的生活 |
[12:55] | we’re not miserable. | 变得痛苦不堪 |
[12:57] | Well, you’re not gonna turn me into a drooling infant | 别妄想也把我变得像Francis一样 |
[12:58] | like you did Francis. | 像个流着口水的婴儿一样受你掌控 |
[13:00] | Yeah! What? | 没错 你刚说我什么 |
[13:02] | – I’m quitting the softball team. – You are doing no such thing, Malcolm. | – 我要退出垒球队 – 你不会的 Malcolm |
[13:06] | You had a chance to quit, but now we have a game. | 现在我们有比赛 你不能说退就退 |
[13:09] | You made a commitment to a team, | 你肩负着一份责任 |
[13:10] | and other people are counting on you. | 别人也都指望着你呢 |
[13:12] | You can’t force me to play. | 你不能强迫我 |
[13:13] | No, but I can confiscate your paychecks. | 但我可以没收你的薪水 |
[13:15] | You’re gonna take away money, | 你就为了一场垒球比赛 |
[13:17] | that’s legally mine for a game of softball? | 就不给我发薪水 那可是我的合法收入 |
[13:20] | I don’t know,am I… | 这可难说 我会吗 |
[13:23] | – You are pure evil. – How do you sleep at night? | – 这招太狠了 – 你睡觉的时候良心能安吗 |
[13:30] | Hal, would you please talk to the boys? | Hal 你能跟那些小子谈谈吗 |
[13:31] | Not now, Lois,I’m away too much on my life. | Lois 我暂时没空 我自己都一团糟呢 |
[13:33] | Like what? | 举个例子 |
[13:35] | I think I’m an international spy | 我怀疑自己是一个国际间谍 |
[13:37] | and I do not even know which side I’m on. | 但却不知道我在为谁效力 |
[13:40] | I could be a super villain and I haven’t know it. | 我很有可能是个大反派 但却浑然不知 |
[13:43] | You could just say you don’t want to help me, Hal. | Hal 你不想帮忙就直说 |
[13:47] | You look very handsome in your uniform. | 你穿上队服看起来真帅 |
[13:50] | I wish you would’ve let me | 要是你同意让我把袖子 |
[13:51] | take it in around the arms. | 改短一点就更帅了 |
[13:53] | Well, good news for you, Lois. | Lois 有个好消息 |
[13:55] | Our right fielder was screwing around with a price gun, | 我们的右外场手玩玩具枪 |
[13:57] | took a sticker to the eye. | 结果弄伤了眼睛 |
[14:00] | We’re a player short. We have to forfeit. | 我们少一个队员 不得不放弃比赛 |
[14:02] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[14:05] | Well, too bad. ‘Course, the real losers… the fans. | 太可惜了 真正有损失的 是那些粉丝 |
[14:11] | Not today, Tonto. | 看来今天不能大显身手了 |
[14:14] | That’s just silly. We’re all here, | 这太可惜了 我们都来了 |
[14:16] | we’re all in uniform, everyone wants to play. | 都换好了队服 都想好好打一场 |
[14:19] | – Malcolm, go be on Mel’s team. – What? | – Malcolm 你去Mel的队 – 什么 |
[14:21] | Oh, yeah, big favor. | 还真是解决了燃眉之急 |
[14:23] | No, no, no, no, no, his game has really improved. Hasn’t it, honey? | 不 不 不 他的技术真的提高了 是吧 宝贝 |
[14:26] | After all that stuff about my commitment to this team, | 你不是说什么我肩负着责任吗 |
[14:29] | you could just decide to give me away? | 你就这样随便把我支出去 |
[14:31] | Malcolm, everybody’s nervous about making new friends. | Malcolm 每个人结交新朋友都会有点焦虑 |
[14:34] | Just be yourself. They’ll like you fine. | 放轻松 他们会喜欢你的 |
[14:43] | I’m gonna hit this ball so far out of the park, | 我一定要打出全垒打 |
[14:44] | my mom’s gonna wish she never… | 让老妈后悔她 |
[14:47] | Wait, what do I do with my hips again? | 等等 我的臀部怎么又这样了 |
[14:48] | – Strike one! – What? | – 一击未中 – 什么 |
[14:52] | Okay, it’ll be okay, just stop thinking. | 没关系 集中精力别乱想就行 |
[14:55] | You can do it, honey. | 宝贝 你能行的 |
[14:58] | Strike two! | 二击未中 |
[14:59] | Look, just don’t talk to me, okay?Just pitch the ball! | 别跟我说话 行吗 好好投球 |
[15:03] | I can’t believe she’s doing this. | 我不敢相信她竟然这样对我 |
[15:04] | I just hate it when she treats me like this in front of everyone. | 我讨厌她在大家面前这样对我 |
[15:06] | – It’s so… – Strike three! | – 这太 – 三击未中 |
[15:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:13] | No, honey bun, I’m still here. | 没有 小甜心 我还在这呢 |
[15:15] | I have a few more things to straighten out before I can leave, | 我走之前还有点事儿要处理 |
[15:18] | but I promise that we will celebrate our anniversary | 我答应你 等我一回到家 |
[15:20] | as soon as I get home. | 我们就一起庆祝周年纪念日 |
[15:23] | Right, if you’re still there. | 如果你还在那里的话 |
[15:27] | Did Reese and Dewey leave yet? | Reese和Dewey已经走了吗 |
[15:29] | – Leave for where? – Kopelman’s junkyard. | – 去哪儿 – Kopelman垃圾场 |
[15:31] | Reese is going to break the toilet seat record. | Reese要去挑战马桶坐垫的纪录 |
[15:33] | He’s what?! | 他要干什么 |
[15:34] | I still have one you autographed for my brother. | 我还有你给我哥的亲笔签名呢 |
[15:36] | It’ll probably drop in value after this. | 不过今天过后可能就要贬值了 |
[15:39] | Just tell them you don’t want the job. | 就直接告诉他们 你不想干这份工作 |
[15:42] | Don’t think about what they can do to you.Just… tell them! | 别去想他们会对你做些什么 直说就行了 |
[16:00] | Uh, thank you for considering me.It’s very flattering. | 感谢您的赏识 我深感荣幸 |
[16:05] | But I’ve decided to stay where I am for now. | 但我还是决定干我原来的工作 |
[16:08] | If things change, I will let you know. | 要是计划有变 我会告诉你们的 |
[16:26] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[16:27] | Looks like the pit bulls are herding him toward the Dobermans. | 看样子斗牛犬正把他往杜宾犬那边赶呢 |
[16:30] | It’s beautiful, really, the way they work together. | 两边同心协力 这场面真是太赞了 |
[16:38] | Did I make it? Am I alive? | 成功了吗 我还活着吗 |
[16:42] | Why do I have bacon in my pocket? | 我口袋里面怎么有块培根 |
[16:44] | Reese, damn it, you crazy idiot! | Reese 我去 你个白痴 |
[16:47] | Do you know what you are?You’re me! | 你知道吗 你就跟以前的我没两样 |
[16:51] | Mom was right– we do love trouble. | 老妈说的没错 我们就是爱没事找事 |
[16:53] | That’s why we do stupid, moronic things like this. | 所以才会干这种愚事 |
[16:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:58] | – I’m gonna be famous. – This isn’t about fame. | – 我就要一举成名了 – 这跟出名无关 |
[17:00] | It’s about putting yourself in danger for no reason. | 这是把你自己无缘无故置于危险境地 |
[17:03] | It’s an addiction to pain and suffering. | 这是对伤痛和苦难上瘾的表现 |
[17:05] | And you know what? I’m done with it. | 你知道吗 我受够了 |
[17:07] | And you should be, too, ’cause it isn’t worth it. | 你也一样 因为这根本不值得 |
[17:09] | That’s easy for you to say.You’ve already had the glory. | 你说得倒轻巧 那是因为你已经享有荣誉了 |
[17:12] | You think this stupid, | 你觉得做这种愚蠢 |
[17:16] | I’ll show you what it gave me. | 那我让你看看它到底给了我什么 |
[17:22] | Horrible, isn’t it? | 够惨不忍睹吧 |
[17:24] | Only the middle one’s functional. | 只有菊花幸免于难 |
[17:31] | I can go now.I’ve been set free. | 我可以走了 我已经自由了 |
[17:35] | Good-bye and good luck. | 再见 祝你好运 |
[17:37] | Eleven .. twelve … | 11个 还是12个 |
[17:39] | He got 12!Reese broke the record! | 是12个 Reese破了纪录 |
[17:44] | It doesn’t matter!Didn’t you people hear a word I said? | 这不重要 你们没有听到我刚才说的吗 |
[17:49] | Are you sure he got… | 他真的拿到了 |
[17:51] | What’s the difference?That’s not the point! | 那又如何 这压根不重要 |
[17:54] | What I’m trying to say is… | 我想要告诉你们的是 |
[18:02] | Give me the bacon. | 把培根给我 |
[18:03] | I don’t want an asterisk by my record. | 我可不想让别人打破我的纪录 |
[18:08] | Kid, please, it’s the last inning, | 小子 拜托 这是最后一局 |
[18:10] | you struck out four times, dropped six fly balls, | 你已经四次被三振出局 丢了四个腾空球 |
[18:13] | somehow elbowed yourself in the groin. | 手肘还莫名撞到了自己的腹股沟 |
[18:16] | Good news is, I think we’re all laughed out. | 不过也算是给我们添了点笑料 |
[18:19] | Get up there, close your eyes and swing. | 就站在那闭上眼睛 挥动球棒吧 |
[18:22] | It’s because she keeps… | 那是因为她一直 |
[18:24] | looking at me, on purpose! | 故意看我 |
[18:26] | She has to be taught a lesson. | 得给她点颜色看看 |
[18:30] | Hey.Your team’s down 16 to one. | 嘿 你们队以1比16落后远远落后 |
[18:32] | Want to get out of here? | 你要不认输算了 |
[18:33] | Oh, she would just love it if I did that, wouldn’t she? | 那样的话她肯定高兴死了 |
[18:36] | Well, I’m not gonna give her the satisfaction. | 我偏不如她所愿 |
[18:38] | She’s gonna learn that she can’t control me. | 我要让她知道 我不会再任她摆布了 |
[18:40] | You know what, Malcolm, I don’t date guys | Malcolm 我可不愿意跟那些 |
[18:41] | who are involved with other women. | 和别的女人纠缠不清的家伙约会 |
[18:43] | Especially when it’s their mother.Good-bye. | 特别是他们的老妈 再见 |
[18:51] | Okay, this is your last chance. | 这是你最后一次机会 |
[18:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:01] | Sure, I got time to take a survey. | 当然 我超有时间接受调查 |
[19:03] | Disagree. | 我不赞成 |
[19:15] | I did it! I hit the ball! | 我做到了 我击中了那球 |
[19:17] | – Run, you moron! – I can’t… Oh! | – 快跑呀 你个白痴 -我不能 |
[19:20] | Finally! This will show her! | 终于 一定要让她见识见识 |
[19:22] | It has to! | 必须让她见识见识 |
[19:33] | Oh, man.I don’t care, I’m going for it. | 我不管了 我一定要得分 |
[19:43] | I’ll bet she planned the whole thing | 我打赌这一切都是她计划好的 |
[19:44] | so it would end up like this. | 所以才会变成现在这样 |
[19:46] | Now the only way I can score is | 现在我能得分的唯一方法 |
[19:47] | if I’m willing to cleat my own mother in the face. | 就是一脚踹在自己亲妈的脸上 |
[19:52] | I can’t do it. | 可我做不到 |
[19:56] | What do you know? | 计划赶不上变化 |
[20:03] | He’s out! | 他出局了 |
[20:05] | Honey, if you’re gonna cleat someone, | 宝贝 你下次还想这么做的时候 |
[20:08] | you have to remember to lead with your heel. | 记得用脚后跟超前离垒 |
[20:13] | Didn’t you hear me, Piama? | Piama 你没听到我刚说什么吗 |
[20:14] | I got 14 toilet seats. | 我拿到了14个马桶坐垫 |
[20:16] | I have the record again. | 我依旧是记录保持者 |
[20:18] | You know, Mom said this is exactly how you’d react. | 老妈说得没错 你就这个反应 |
[20:21] | So, I was reading this really | 我当时正在读那个很有趣的 |
[20:23] | interesting story about glass eaters… | 有关吃玻璃的人的故事 |
[20:25] | Nah, you don’t want to hear this. | 哎 你肯定不感兴趣 |
[20:27] | Dewey, when are you gonna learn that | Dewey 你什么时候才能搞清楚状况 |
[20:29] | I’m the guy who makes the decisions around here? | 我才是那个可以发号施令的人 |
[20:31] | – Go on. – Apparently, the trick lies in the fact … | – 接着说 – 显然 那其中的窍门在于 |
[20:33] | Well, that was a pretty shameful display this afternoon. | 今天中午的表现 真的很丢脸 |
[20:37] | – Look, I-I was… – It’s all right. | – 我当时 – 没关系 |
[20:39] | I’m not gonna ask you why you’ve been behaving like this lately, | 我没要问你为什么最近这样 |
[20:42] | because I think I know. | 我想我知道原因 |
[20:45] | You’re jealous of the new baby.And you’re right. | 你在嫉妒新宝宝 这不是你的错 |
[20:49] | I haven’t given you | 我最近确实有点 |
[20:50] | enough attention lately. | 对你关心不够 |
[20:53] | But don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[20:54] | Tomorrow we’re gonna go out, | 明天我们去逛街 |
[20:56] | we’re gonna get you a haircut and some new undershirts, | 给你剪个新发型 再给你买些新内衣 |
[20:58] | just the two of us, okay? | 就我们两个人一起 好吗 |
[21:02] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢老妈 |