时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Oh no! Parents are kill us! – I know what to do. | -噢不 爸妈会杀了我的 – 我知道该怎么办 |
[00:12] | “Get out of our neighbourhood, we hate your guts. “ | 滚出我们社区 我们恨你恨到骨子里 |
[00:15] | It’s either the Lusticks, the Andersons,the Coopers or the Browns. | 不是Lustick家 就是Anderson家 Cooper家或是Brown家干的 |
[00:18] | It’s the Hackit’s. Like this is gonna bring that cat to life! | 是Hackit家干的 好像这能把那只猫复活一样 |
[00:22] | Let’s see how they like the taste of their own medicine. | 让他们尝尝自作自受的感觉 |
[00:24] | I will get the car. | 我去开车 |
[00:35] | Every other Thursday night, we all go to eat Luigi’s pizza. | 每两周周四晚上 我们都会来吃Luigi’s的披萨 |
[00:38] | The only two nights a month, | 每个月只有这两天 |
[00:39] | I don’t cry myself to sleep. | 我晚上不会哭着睡着 |
[00:42] | All right all right, stop it! | 好了好了 给我停下 |
[00:44] | I said I get winner! | 我说了赢的人和我玩 |
[00:46] | Isn’t it amazing? | 这是不是很神奇 |
[00:48] | Every 14 days we magically turn into a happy famliy. | 每隔14天 我们神奇地变成个幸福的家庭 |
[00:52] | And here’s why. | 这就是为什么 |
[01:12] | Luigi’s pizza is so good, | Luigi’s的披萨太好吃了 |
[01:14] | and not only brings out the good will that’s bury deep inside of people, | 而且它不仅使深埋人心的善意挖掘了出来 |
[01:17] | and momentarily creates good will that isn’t even there. | 它还能随时创造出人性所没有的善意 |
[01:28] | Another exquisit culinary experience, Alfredo. | 又是一次精致的烹调享受啊 Alfredo |
[01:36] | Doctor’s order. | 医嘱 |
[01:39] | Alfredo, break this for me for the tip please. | Alfredo 请给我换些零钱来给小费 |
[01:42] | Excuse me, what’s this “SV” at the bottom? | 请问 最底下的SV是什么意思 |
[01:45] | That’s the service chage. | 那是服务费 |
[01:46] | Service charge! What’s service charge? | 服务费 服务费是什么意思 |
[01:49] | We have 15% for the service, | 我们收15%的服务费 |
[01:50] | we have a lot of people stiffing the waiters. | 很多顾客都不给侍者小费 |
[01:52] | We have been doing it for years. | 我们已经这么做了好几年了 |
[01:54] | Forced people to tip without telling them! | 强制顾客给小费还不告诉顾客 |
[01:58] | We’ve been double tipping without realize it all this time. | 在不知道的情况下我们一直在给双倍小费 |
[02:02] | There’s a notice right here. | 这里有提示的 |
[02:03] | That piddly little sign. That’s what you use to justify it! | 那小的可怜的标示 你们就用这来蒙骗顾客 |
[02:06] | Oh, no. Is this gonna be shoe shop bad, or circus bad? | 噢不 这会和在鞋店那次一样糟还是和马戏团那次一样 |
[02:10] | I think this gonna be “ten-items-or-less-aisle” bad. | 我觉得这和超市快速结账通道那次一样严重 |
[02:12] | Is our car on fire? I think s I heard sirens, we better go. | 我们的车着火了 我觉得我听到了报警器 我们还是走吧 |
[02:14] | You put up a little sign that nobody can read | 你们放个小到没人看得到的牌子 |
[02:16] | and that gives you the right to steal?! | 就有权利偷我们的钱了吗 |
[02:20] | Where is the manager?! I wanna see the manager! | 经理呢 我要见经理 |
[02:25] | Don’t you give that look! | 别那么看我 |
[02:27] | Probably won’t see you for a while, Manalo. We’ll see et te mucho. | 可能有段时间见不到你了 Manalo 我们会再见的 |
[02:31] | And then she stood in the parking lot for half an hour and waving cars around. | 然后她就站在停车场挥了一个半小时的手 |
[02:35] | My mom is horrible! | 我妈妈太可怕了 |
[02:37] | My mom … phoned me drunk … | 我妈妈 醉醺醺的给我打电话 |
[02:41] | on my birthday … wanting money. | 在我生日那天 问我要钱 |
[02:46] | I’m sorry, Stevie. I shouldn’t complain. | 对不起Stevie 我不该抱怨的 |
[02:48] | Your mom walking out on you is unforgivable. | 你妈妈离开你是不可原谅的 |
[02:51] | But you know what? Your real friends will never abandon you. | 但是你知道么 真正的朋友永远不会抛弃你 |
[02:54] | Hey, Angela! | 嘿 Angela |
[02:57] | Angela Pozefsky. She is really cute. | Angela Pozefsky 她真的很漂亮 |
[03:00] | I think I might actually have a chance with her. | 我觉得我和她有机会能成 |
[03:02] | For some reason, no one ever ask her out. | 由于某种原因 从来没人约她出去 |
[03:05] | Maybe she is so promiscuous, she intimidates all the other guys | 也许是她太随便了 吓到了其他人 |
[03:09] | Yeah, I’m going with that. | 好 就这么办 |
[03:11] | Hello, Malcolm. | 你好 Malcolm |
[03:11] | Hi, Angela, well, I’m glad caught up to you. | 嗨 Angela 很高兴碰到你 |
[03:12] | I was thinking… | 我之前在想 |
[03:14] | You wanna ask me out, don’t you? | 你想约我出去是吧 |
[03:16] | Well I was planning to mutter and stumble around | 我本来打算先扯 |
[03:18] | for a few minutes first, but… Yes. | 几分钟其他的 不过 是的 |
[03:21] | You wanna go to the spring dance? | 你想去春季舞会么 |
[03:22] | Let me save the troubles. You don’t wanna go out with me. | 让我帮你省点麻烦吧 你不会想和我出去的 |
[03:25] | Because before you do go out with me, | 因为在你和我出去之前 |
[03:27] | my family would have to approve, | 我家里人得先同意 |
[03:29] | which they won’t do without giving you a gigantic third degree. | 在他们给你严重的三级烧伤之前都不会允许的 |
[03:32] | So why don’t you just give up now and let me get on with dying alone. | 所以不如你现在就放弃 让我继续孤独到老 |
[03:37] | You’re worried about your family? That’s not gonna bother me. | 你在担心你家里人不同意 那对我来说是小问题 |
[03:39] | Yeah? My family is unbelievably intrusive | 是么 我家里人可是超级没礼貌 |
[03:43] | overbearing, controlling and humiliating. | 傲慢 控制狂 还很丢人 |
[03:47] | You’re talking to the right guy. | 你找对人了 |
[03:50] | Francis, I want you to meet Jordan, your new assistant. | Francis 来见见你的新助手 Jordan |
[03:53] | – My what? – Thank you so much for this opportunity, sir. | – 我的什么 – 太感谢您能给我这个机会了 |
[03:56] | Sure. Will you excuse us? | 当然 我们俩得谈谈 |
[04:00] | – I do not need an assistant. – But the boy needs a job. | – 我不需要助手 – 但是这个男孩需要一个工作 |
[04:03] | And I’ve filled every other position here two times over. | 这里所有其他职位都两倍超员了 |
[04:07] | Please, Francis, I’m sure you can find something for him to do. | 拜托了 Francis 我相信你肯定能给他找点事做的 |
[04:11] | – Okay, I’ll try. – Thank you, Francis. | – 好吧 我试试 – 谢啦 Francis |
[04:14] | I know I have a problem hiring too many people. | 我知道我有雇佣太多人的毛病 |
[04:17] | But I’m getting help. I am seeing three psychiatrists about it. | 但是我正在寻求治疗 我找了三个心理医生来帮我 |
[04:22] | I’m starting to forget what Luigi’s pizza even tasted like | 我甚至开始忘了Luigi’s的披萨吃起来是啥味道的 |
[04:25] | I told you not to brush your teeth. | 我让你别刷牙的 |
[04:28] | Hello? Yes it is. | 你好 这里就是 |
[04:33] | Really? Really?! Yes! Boys! Boys! | 真的 真的 太棒了 孩子们 |
[04:37] | It’s the owner of Luigi’s calling to apologize to your mother | 是Luigi’s店主打来的 他来向你妈妈道歉了 |
[04:41] | Get your jacket! | 穿上你的外套 |
[04:43] | Lois! The pizza gods have answered our prayers. | Lois 披萨之神终于显灵了 |
[04:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:49] | Hi, this is Lawrence Camprisi,the of the owner Luigi’s. | 你好 我是Lawrence Camprisi 我是Luigi’s的店主 |
[04:51] | I heard about what happened, | 我知道发生了什么 |
[04:53] | And I wanted to call personally to apologize. | 我希望亲自打电话来道歉 |
[04:56] | Oh? What exactly are you apologizing for? | 是吗 你是在为什么道歉呢 |
[05:01] | About the way that you were treated last Thursday. | 关于上周四您受到的待遇 |
[05:03] | There is no excuse for it, and I couldn’t feel more terrible about it. | 这是不可原谅的 我实在非常抱歉 |
[05:06] | Well that’s very nice to hear. | 你说的挺好 |
[05:09] | I am curious why it took two weeks to get an apology. | 我很好奇为什么你两个礼拜后才来道歉呢 |
[05:14] | I’m sorry, but, you see, | 对不起 但是 |
[05:16] | I just got in from Europe, and I haven’t even unpacked yet. | 我刚刚从欧洲回来 我都没打开行李呢 |
[05:18] | The point is that | 重点在于 |
[05:19] | you and your family are valuable customers, | 您和您的家人是我们的宝贵顾客 |
[05:21] | and we really want to get you back in here. | 我们非常希望您能继续来我的店用餐 |
[05:24] | I must say this apology has surpassed my expectations. | 我必须承认 这个道歉超过了我的预期 |
[05:29] | So what kind of refund are you giving us? | 所以你们打算以什么方式给我退款呢 |
[05:33] | What? | 什么 |
[05:34] | I figure we overpaid at least $300 over the years. | 算下来我们这几年至少多付了300刀 |
[05:37] | Do you want to send us a check or some kind of gift certificate? | 你是想给我们支票还是礼品券 |
[05:40] | Lady, we can’t give you a refund. We don’t have those kind of margins. | 女士 我们不会给您退款的 我们没有那么多钱 |
[05:43] | If you can afford to pay for a trip to Europe, you can afford 1/20th of that | 如果你能去的起欧洲 你就能付得起它20分之一的钱 |
[05:47] | to make things right with a customer you cheated. | 来纠正你欺骗客户的错误 |
[05:49] | There is no Pizza God. | 原来披萨之神不存在啊 |
[05:51] | Well, then I doubt you care, | 那我不相信你的诚意 |
[05:52] | but we are never ever eating a Luigi’s pizza again. | 但是我们永远永远不会再吃你们Luigi’s的批萨了 |
[05:59] | At least we have closure. | 至少我们有了了解 |
[06:02] | Ok, you asked for it. | 好吧 你自找的 |
[06:03] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没警告你 |
[06:05] | Look I’m fine. I… | 我没问题的啦 |
[06:11] | This is my mom, my dad, my nana, Aunt Layla, | 这是我爸爸 妈妈 奶奶 Layla阿姨 |
[06:14] | Aunt Svidmella, Uncle Zach, Nick, Max and Alexandra. | Svidmella阿姨 Zach叔叔 Nick Max还有Alexandra |
[06:17] | The rest are in the den. This is Malcolm. | 其他人在地下室 这是Malcolm |
[06:20] | Welcome, sit, sit. | 欢迎 请坐请坐 |
[06:36] | – So…you want to marry my daughter? – What? | – 你想娶我女儿是吧 – 什么 |
[06:44] | I couldn’t resist. | 我忍不住 |
[06:47] | I’m sorry to put you through all this, | 很抱歉让你经历这些 |
[06:50] | but our family is very protective of our little Angela. | 但是我们家很宝贝Angela |
[06:53] | We need to know what kind of boy you are. | 我们需要知道你是什么样的男孩 |
[07:01] | Well, … I’m just normal. I go to Angela’s school. | 呃 我很普通 我和Angela上同一所学校 |
[07:06] | I have good grades, I have a job 3 days a week at a drugstore with my mom. | 我成绩很好 每周在我妈的药店打3天工 |
[07:17] | Um… Never had cavity. | 从来没有过蛀牙 |
[07:22] | Did have all my shots. | 预防针全打了 |
[07:28] | Religiously I guess I would classify myself as a hopeful agnostic. | 宗教上来说 我应该属于有希望的不可知论者 |
[07:31] | I think the basic philosophical question is… | 我觉得哲学的本质问题是 |
[07:33] | Can we stop this? Look, he’s a genius, | 我们能停下么 他是个天才 |
[07:36] | he’s the smartest kid in our whole school by like, a lot. | 他是我们学校最聪明的孩子 相当聪明 |
[07:40] | Really? Genius? Say something smart. | 真的吗 你是天才 说些聪明的话 |
[07:49] | Well I’m…I’m doing a paper on cosmological inflation. | 我正在写关于宇宙大爆炸的论文 |
[07:53] | It’s a theory that says | 这是一个理论 |
[07:53] | the reason universe is so homogeneous, | 宇宙之所以这么均匀 |
[07:56] | is that right after the Big Bang, | 是因为在宇宙大爆炸之后 |
[07:57] | there is a short period even more rapid growth than usual. | 有一小段时间宇宙增长速度远远超出平常 |
[08:03] | I hope you mention the importance | 我希望你提到了纯量场 |
[08:05] | of Scalar fields to the whole concept of symmetry breaking. | 对于对称破缺这个概念的重要性 |
[08:09] | Not to brag, but I did some pretty important work on this. | 我不是在炫耀 但我确实在这方面做过点重要的研究 |
[08:12] | Oh Please! | 拜托 |
[08:12] | Until they actually find the Higgs particle | 除非他们真的发现了希格斯粒子 |
[08:14] | it’s all just empty speculation. | 这一切都只是空想推断 |
[08:16] | Yes, dear. Women. | 是 亲爱的 女人啊 |
[08:19] | I’m okay with him. You okay with him? | 我挺满意的 你们呢 |
[08:21] | – Nana? – Ehh. | – 奶奶 – 嗯 |
[08:23] | She loves you! | 她喜欢你 |
[08:26] | Come on, we gonna see how much a boy your age can eat. | 来吧 看看你这个年纪的男孩能吃多少 |
[08:29] | And there’ll be singing, | 我们还要唱歌 |
[08:31] | and I have to warn you, we’re big botticelli players in this family. | 事先告诉你 我们都很会玩猜名人自传的游戏哦 |
[08:34] | How your medieval history? | 你中世纪的历史怎么样 |
[08:37] | Okay, I guess. | 还行吧 我想 |
[08:38] | Malcolm is on my team! | Malcolm归我这队了 |
[08:43] | – One Sugar just the way you like. – Thank you, Jordan. | – 你喜欢的 只放一颗糖 – 谢谢你 Jordan |
[08:47] | – Francis. – Hi, honey. | – Francis – 亲爱的 |
[08:49] | I just got off the phone with my mother, | 我刚刚和我妈打电话 |
[08:51] | she sounded really upset that | 她听起来很不爽 |
[08:52] | you didn’t send a “thank you” note for Christmas. | 你没给她寄圣诞感谢信 |
[08:54] | I mailed it yesterday, sir. | 我昨天寄了 先生 |
[08:56] | You sent a tasteful card | 您寄了一张 |
[08:57] | with a pressed wild flower inside. | 里面压着干野花的卡片 |
[09:00] | – I think you owe someone an apology. – He’s good. | – 我认为你欠某人一个道歉 – 他很厉害 |
[09:05] | Allow me, sir. | 让我来 先生 |
[09:10] | Hal, boys, dinner. | 吃饭啦 |
[09:16] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[09:17] | It’s a family fiesta night! | 是家庭狂欢夜 |
[09:26] | I went to Mary Archie’s. | 我去了Mary Archie’s |
[09:27] | I got 4 kinds of enchiladas, | 买了4种肉馅玉米卷饼 |
[09:29] | steak and chicken tacos, and a tray ???? | 牛排 还有墨西哥鸡肉卷 |
[09:32] | Malclom Malcolm! | |
[09:34] | No, no. Are you kidding? I had a great time. | 不 你在开玩笑么 我玩的很开心 |
[09:37] | Wednesday? Yes, absolutely. All right, bye. | 周三 行没问题 好的 拜拜 |
[09:42] | – Who was that? – Angela’s dad. | – 谁啊 – Angela的爸爸 |
[09:44] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[09:49] | Isn’t this fun? | 这不有趣吗 |
[10:02] | You’re right. We don’t need music, … We have chips. | 你是对的 我们不需要音乐 我们有薯片 |
[10:08] | The important thing is that we’re all together enjoying some family time. | 最重要的是我们一家人在一起享受天伦之乐 |
[10:13] | So, let’s talk. Who got a good story? | 我们聊天吧 谁有好的故事 |
[10:16] | – Well today my mother lost her mind. – Reese! | – 今天我妈妈疯了 – Reese |
[10:18] | Look, I went to a lot of trouble here, and I know you boys like this stuff, | 我花了很多功夫在这上面 我也知道你们喜欢这些 |
[10:22] | so … What’s the problem? | 好吧 有什么问题吗 |
[10:24] | Mom. any way you dress it up, it’s not Luigi’s. | 妈 不管你怎么模仿 这都不及Luigi’s |
[10:26] | Luigi’s pizza wasn’t the point. | Luigi’s的披萨不是关键 |
[10:29] | The food is not what matters, | 食物不重要 |
[10:30] | what matters is that we’re sitting here together enjoying each other’s company. | 重要的是我们能坐在一起互相陪伴 |
[10:35] | If you believe that, then why’d you buy all the maxican food? | 如果你真的相信 为什么还要买这么多墨西哥食物呢 |
[10:37] | Fine! Maxican food goes in the trash! | 好吧 我把墨西哥菜扔了 |
[10:48] | No, I’m not Copernicus. | 不 我不是哥白尼 |
[10:52] | Did you isolate something that eventually kills you? | 你有没有提取出什么东西最终杀死了你 |
[10:55] | No, I’m not Madam Curie. | 不 我不是居里夫人 |
[10:59] | This is so cool! | 这真是太酷了 |
[11:01] | When we play at my house, we can only use only cartoon characters. | 当我们在家里玩的时候 我们只能用卡通人物 |
[11:04] | The cartoons characters we saw that day. | 还得是我们那天看到的卡通人物 |
[11:06] | Okay. Do you believe in life after love? | 你相信爱过之后的人生吗 |
[11:12] | No, I’m not Cher. | 不 我不是Cher |
[11:17] | – You baked brownies? – With walnuts, your favorite. | – 你烤了布朗尼 – 还有你最爱的胡桃噢 |
[11:23] | You made this for me? This is awesome! | 你为我做的吗 太棒了 |
[11:29] | This is so much fun. I love dating Angela. | 这太有趣了 我喜欢和Angela约会 |
[11:33] | Where is Angela? | Angela人呢 |
[11:34] | She went over to a girlfriend’s house an hour ago. | 她一小时前去她朋友家了 |
[11:38] | Oh… Okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[11:42] | – Are the smaller ones better, sir? – Very much, thank you. | – 小的是不是更好 先生 – 非常好 谢谢 |
[11:46] | I do not have to open my mouth this far. | 我都不用把嘴张那么大 |
[11:48] | What were you saying, Mom? | 妈妈 你在说什么 |
[11:49] | They have been tacking on this 15% service charge for the last three years! | 他们已经连着3年向我们多收了15%的服务费 |
[11:53] | I mean, I’m doing the right thing by boycotting them, don’t you think? | 我这么抵制他们是对的吧 你不觉得吗 |
[11:57] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[11:58] | sounds like you’re making everyone else suffer for something only you care about. | 听起来好像你为了只有你在乎的事情让其他人很受罪 |
[12:01] | I don’t know why I bother talking to you, Francis. | 我不知道我为什么还和你说话 Francis |
[12:03] | Would it kill you to say something supportive to me | 你就不能说些支持我的话么 |
[12:04] | when I’m obviously right? | 当我显然是对的时候 |
[12:07] | You are blaming me? You know what? | 你竟然怪我 你知道么 |
[12:09] | If you were so certain you were right, you wouldn’t be coming to me for reassurance. | 如果你真这么确定的话 你就不会来我这求安慰了 |
[12:14] | If you were so certain you were right, you wouldn’t be coming to me for reassurance. | 如果你真这么确定的话 你就不会来我这求安慰了 |
[12:21] | I think we got her sir. | 我们搞定她了 先生 |
[12:22] | Let’s not drown on our victory Jordan. | 别沉浸在我们的胜利中 Jordan |
[12:24] | My ears are feeling hairy again. | 我耳朵又有点毛茸茸了 |
[12:31] | I thought I’ll never smell that smell again. | 我以为我再也闻不到这个味道了 |
[12:33] | Lois’s not coming home for two hours. | 你妈妈两个小时内就会回来了 |
[12:34] | That should give us plenty of time to eat it and destroy all the evidence. | 应该有充足的时间来吃掉并且毁灭所有证据 |
[12:37] | But I want to be clear on this. | 但是我要先讲清楚 |
[12:39] | What we are doing here is not okay! | 我们现在做的是不对的 |
[12:41] | It is morally reprehensible on every level. | 这是在各方面都受道德谴责的 |
[12:44] | We should be ashamed! | 我们应该觉得惭愧 |
[12:46] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, We hate ourselves. | 是是是 我们恨死自己了 |
[12:48] | Now, remember, boys, whatever happens, we are all in this together. | 记住了 不管发生什么 我们都是一伙的 |
[12:52] | – Where’s Malcolm? – He’s at his other family. | – Malcolm呢 – 他在他另外一个家庭里 |
[12:54] | More for us. | 我们能多吃点了 |
[12:58] | I can’t believe how much we ate. | 我不敢相信我们吃了这么多 |
[13:01] | I can’t believe how good it tasted. | 我不敢相信它这么好吃 |
[13:04] | That was the taste of evil, son. Gooey, delicious evil. | 那是恶魔的味道 黏黏的 美味的恶魔 |
[13:10] | I know that I got to cover my breath, | 我知道我要掩盖我的口气 |
[13:11] | but the thought of even eating this breath mints just make me wanna throw up. | 但是仅仅吃薄荷的念头都让我想吐 |
[13:15] | We force darts down. | 我们还吞过飞镖呢 |
[13:17] | Hey,everybody! I’ve got dinner! | 吃饭啦 这是晚饭 |
[13:22] | It’s from the Pizza Connection. | 从Pizza Connection买来的哦 |
[13:24] | I had to drive all the way across town to get it, | 我专门开车到镇另外一边买的噢 |
[13:25] | but I figured I owe you boys something nice. | 但是我觉得我欠你们一顿好吃的 |
[13:29] | I know how hard it’s been going without Luigi’s, | 我知道不能去Luigi’s的日子很难熬 |
[13:31] | and it means a lot to me that you’re backing me up. | 你们这么支持我对我很重要 |
[13:39] | There’s cheese inside the meatballs. | 肉丸里有奶酪噢 |
[13:45] | I never saw people get so passionate | 我从来没看到有人 |
[13:47] | about the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum theory. | 对哥本哈根量子理论这么热情 |
[13:50] | I thought Nana was gonna punch somebody. | 我都以为奶奶要打人了 |
[13:51] | We had so much fun last night. | 我们昨晚玩的很开心 |
[13:53] | I watched…Dad torch…his wedding album. | 我看了 父亲烧掉 他的婚礼相册 |
[14:01] | – Hey Malcolm. – Hey Sarah. | – 嗨 Malcolm – 嗨 Sarah |
[14:02] | I just wanted to ask if you want to go to the Spring Dance with me. | 我就想问你你想和我去春季舞会么 |
[14:05] | – I know it’s kind of late.. – Oh wow, I’d love to. | – 我知道现在有些晚了 – 噢 我很乐意 |
[14:08] | – Great, so I’ll see you Friday? – See you on Friday. | – 太棒了 那我们周五见咯 – 周五见啦 |
[14:12] | Isn’t it great when the girl asks the… | 有女孩主动约我真是太棒了 |
[14:15] | Angela Angela. | |
[14:16] | I totally forgot! Oh, man, I’ve got two dates to the Spring Dance. | 我完全忘了 天啊 我约了两个女孩去春季舞会 |
[14:21] | It’s all like the old episode of… Well, every show. | 这真像是老套的 肥皂剧 |
[14:25] | If you think about it, it’s actually a pretty interesting challenge. | 你想想看 这也是一个很有趣的挑战啊 |
[14:28] | I mean, Urkel did pretty well with the identical cousin trick, | 我的意思是Urkel确实双胞胎表兄弟梗演得不错 |
[14:30] | until he got greedy and made himself a duke. | 直到他变得太贪心 然后开始扮演一位公爵 |
[14:36] | Stevie, are you even listening to me? | Stevie 你在听我说话么 |
[14:39] | Two girls … two families … | 两个女孩 两个家庭 |
[14:43] | I don’t have … two lungs! | 我没有 两个肺啊 |
[14:45] | What does that have to do with…? | 那和这个有什么关系 |
[14:46] | People with… your luck… | 像你 这么 幸运的人 |
[14:49] | aren’t allowed…to be creeps. | 不能 犹豫不决 |
[14:53] | Just … choose! | 快点 决定 |
[14:57] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[15:05] | Ok, it is 7:35 … It’s a five-minute bike ride to Luigi’s. | 现在是7点35 骑车去Luigi’s要5分钟 |
[15:08] | It’ll take you one minute to order the pizza. | 点披萨要花1分钟 |
[15:09] | Which means they should hand it to you by 7:56. | 也就是说拿到披萨的时候是7点56 |
[15:12] | I’ll send your mother to the mall at 7:50 | 我会在7点50把你妈送去购物中心 |
[15:14] | and we’ll destroy the evidence before she gets back. | 然后我们要在她回来之前消灭证据 |
[15:16] | You know we’re gonna pay for this. We’re gonna pay big. | 我们会付出代价的 严重的代价 |
[15:19] | Yeah. But we’re not gonna pay today. | 是的 但是不是今天 |
[15:23] | Whatever you all said it’s done to me, | 不管你们说什么这事都定了 |
[15:24] | this whole consperecy has made me feel so close to my boys. | 这个阴谋让我和我的儿子们更亲密了 |
[15:27] | – Except for Malcolm and Jamie. – They are not like us. Now go! | – 除了Malcolm和Jamie – 他们和我们不一样 走吧 |
[15:37] | Hey, honey. What are you doing? Are those car keys? | 亲爱的 在干什么呢 这是车钥匙么 |
[15:40] | I’m going down to Luigi’s. | 我要去Luigi’s |
[15:42] | What! Why would you do that? | 什么 你为什么要去那 |
[15:44] | I’m giving up. I’ve inflicted this thing on all of you long enough. | 我放弃了 我一直以来都把这件事强加给你们 |
[15:48] | I’m gonna go down there, I’m gonna to walk up | 我要去那里 我要走到柜台 |
[15:49] | to the counter, and I’m gonna do right by my family. | 我要买披萨给我的家人吃 |
[15:52] | – Over my dead body! – What? | – 除非我死了 – 什么 |
[15:56] | You can’t give up now. | 你不能现在放弃 |
[15:57] | I thought we were a team on this. | 我以为我们在这件事上是一致的 |
[15:59] | Hal, you’ve all been wonderfully supportive, but maybe enough is enough. | Hal 你一直都很支持我 但是也许已经够了 |
[16:02] | The woman that I love has never thought that enough was enough. | 我爱的女人从来不会说够了 |
[16:05] | The woman that I love | 我爱的女人 |
[16:07] | is not going to go anywhere near that place in the next hour. | 在一个小时内绝对不会去那家店附近 |
[16:09] | We believe in you, Lois! You have got to fight this. | 我们相信你 Lois 你必须继续坚持下去 |
[16:15] | Thank you, you’re right, I will! | 谢谢你 你是对的 我会坚持下去 |
[16:22] | Malcolm! Come in. Come in. | Malcom 进来 进来 |
[16:25] | Look who’s here! | 看 谁来了 |
[16:26] | Angela, your boyfriend is here! | Angela 你的男朋友来了 |
[16:30] | I put the leaf back in the table. | 我把叶子放在桌子上 |
[16:32] | We can reenact the battle of Lepanto with olives and celery. | 我们可以用芹菜和橄榄重演勒班陀战役 |
[16:36] | I can’t stay. | 我不能留下 |
[16:37] | On Saturday, you and Angela must join us. | 礼拜六你和Angela一定要和我们一起 |
[16:39] | the Taiwanese is act in town. | 台湾人来镇上了 |
[16:42] | I don’t think I can make it | 我不觉得我能办到 |
[16:43] | Well, you and Angela can join us for movie night. | 那你和Angela可以参加我们的电影之夜 |
[16:45] | And I won’t take “no” for an answer. | 我可不想听到你说不 |
[16:49] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[16:50] | Why not? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[16:53] | He’s breaking up with me. Which I’m totally okay with. | 他要和我分手 我觉得挺好的 |
[16:57] | We haven’t even talked in two weeks. | 我们都两个礼拜没说过话了 |
[16:59] | What were you saying? Oh, no. It’s nothing. | 你在说什么 噢 不 这没什么 |
[17:03] | You’re breaking up? Just like that? | 你要分手 就这么分了 |
[17:07] | Yeah. This is really hard. | 是的 这很不容易 |
[17:10] | My life is kind of complicated right now, and I just need my space. | 我的生活现在有些复杂 我需要自己的空间 |
[17:15] | But I really want us to stay friends. | 但是我很希望我们能继续当朋友 |
[17:17] | “Friends.” | 朋友 |
[17:20] | It’s not you, it’s me. The past few weeks have been great, but… | 这不是你们的问题 是我的 过去的几周很棒 但是 |
[17:23] | Please don’t. | 别这样 |
[17:27] | No, really. You know how amazing you guys are? | 不 你知道你们有多好吗 |
[17:32] | Look, Angela’s going to date a lot of guys, | Angela还会和许多男孩约会 |
[17:34] | that are much better than me and… | 许多比我好得多的男孩 |
[17:36] | Now you’re being patronizing. Just go. | 你现在有些自命清高了 走吧 |
[17:49] | I’ll see you around. | 以后再见了 |
[17:51] | We both know that’s not how it works. | 我们都知道这是不可能的 |
[18:01] | This butter is just sitting here like a cube on my toast. | 这黄油就像坐在我面包上的方块一样 |
[18:04] | It’s not … doing that thing that Jordan does. | 这不是 像Jordan那样弄黄油好么 |
[18:08] | – Spreading? – Yeah! | – 涂匀它 – 是的 |
[18:10] | Francis, this has to stop. | Francis 这一切得停止 |
[18:12] | I liked the flowers you had Jordan send me, | 我喜欢你让Jordan送我的花 |
[18:14] | and the poem he wrote was very sweet. | 还有他写给我的诗也很温馨 |
[18:17] | But you’re turning into a helpless infant. | 但是你快变成一个无助的孩子了 |
[18:19] | If Jordan hadn’t wandered in on you in the men’s room yesterday, | 如果不是Jordan昨天在男厕所碰见了你 |
[18:21] | you’d still be stuck in there. | 你到现在都还会被关在里面 |
[18:24] | I would’ve figured it out. | 我会想到办法出来的 |
[18:27] | No, I wouldn’t have. You’re right. I’ll let him go. | 不 我不会 你是对的 我会让他走的 |
[18:31] | It’s for the best. | 那最好 |
[18:34] | Jordan, there’s something I have to talk to you about. | Jordan 有些事我要和你说 |
[18:38] | – The thing is… – You need to let me go. | – 事情是这样的 – 你想让我走 |
[18:40] | Well, yeah. and. .. | 呃 是的 还有 |
[18:42] | You feel terrible about this, but you can’t keep me. | 你觉得很抱歉 但是你不能留下我 |
[18:44] | Even though I’ve done an outstanding job. | 尽管我的工作做的非常好 |
[18:46] | Yeah. I’m … | 是的 我 |
[18:47] | – Sorry. – Of course you are. | – 对不起 – 没关系 |
[18:49] | But you’ve written me a wonderful letter of recommendation. | 但是你为我写了一份推荐信 |
[18:50] | And let me thank you in advance | 并且让我提前感谢 |
[18:51] | for the muffin basket you’ll be sending me. | 你送给我的一篮松饼 |
[18:53] | It’s not too expensive, but I will appreciate the thought. | 那不是很贵 但是我会谢谢你的关心 |
[18:56] | Goodbye, sir. | 再见了 先生 |
[19:01] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[19:02] | It’s best to squeeze now, sir. | 现在该用力握了 先生 |
[19:06] | Come on. Come on. Sit down. | 来 来 坐吧 |
[19:08] | Too bad Malcolm’s at the dance. He’s gonna miss this. | 真可惜Malcolm在舞会 他会想错过这个的 |
[19:10] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[19:11] | I was ready to give up on my war with Luigi’s | 我本打算不再生Luigi’s的气了 |
[19:13] | And then your father inspired me to take action. | 然后你爸爸激励我采取行动 |
[19:16] | So, yesterday, I called Clyde on your Side. | 所以昨天 我打电话给Clyde on your side栏目 |
[19:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:18] | You know, that consumer guy on Channel 5. | 就是那个第五频道维护消费者权益的家伙 |
[19:21] | They’re doing a whole expose on Luigi’s. | 他们要对Luigi’s进行曝光 |
[19:24] | They told me it was gonna be on at 10:23. Oh oh oh, here it is! | 他们告诉我10点23分播出 现在开始了 |
[19:27] | This may look like a friendly neighborhood pizza parlor. | 这也许看上去像是一个友好的披萨餐厅 |
[19:30] | But, thanks to an alert tipster, | 但是 感谢那个爆料的人 |
[19:32] | we discovered that this hangout could be hanging you out to dry. | 我们发现这里的消费可能会让你破费 |
[19:36] | Alert tipster– that’s me. | 提供内幕的人 就是我 |
[19:37] | It turns out this eatery adds | 原来这家餐厅 |
[19:39] | a secret 15% service charge to every tab. | 对每单消费都收取15%的服务费 |
[19:42] | I want to be clear, | 我想先说明 |
[19:43] | this does not reflect on the Italian people. | 这对意大利人的没影响 |
[19:46] | Most of whom are hard-working, decent Americans. | 绝大多数被收费的都是努力工作的 优秀的美国人 |
[19:50] | But, for the cadre of tricksters here at Luigi’s. | 但是 对于Luigi’s的骗子来说 |
[19:52] | We’ve got a tip for you: | 我们有些小建议 |
[19:54] | Clean up-a you act. | 做事干净点 |
[19:57] | Who are the victims in this scam? | 这场骗局中谁是受害者呢 |
[19:59] | Senior citizens on a fixed income. | 固定收入的老年市民 |
[20:01] | Local teens after a dance. | 舞会后的本地青年 |
[20:04] | And, of course, the biggest price… | 还有 最大的受害者 |
[20:06] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天啊 |
[20:09] | That traitor! | 那个叛徒 |
[20:10] | How could he betray the trust of this family? Especially you, Lois. | 他怎么能就这样背叛我们家对他的信任 特别是你 Lois |
[20:13] | – Doesn’t he know what you’ve been fighting for? – Yeah! That betrayer! | – 难道他不知道你一直在为此抗争吗 – 是啊 那个叛徒 |
[20:17] | Look at him shove that pizza in his mouth right there in the restaurant | 看到在那家店里吃披萨的样子 |
[20:19] | when we have to sneak ours in the garage? | 而我们只能偷偷摸摸在车库吃 |
[20:22] | What? | 什么 |
[20:25] | All right, I was saving this until I needed it. | 好吧 我一直等着这一刻呢 |
[20:29] | Dad does a five-minute imitation of you on the toilet. | 你爸爸做你上厕所的5分钟模仿秀 |
[20:32] | I’ll show you a videotape if you’re willing to deal. | 如果你肯不计前嫌 我就把录像带给你看 |
[20:38] | Turns out breaking up | 原来跟Angela分手 |
[20:39] | with Angela was a terrible mistake. | 是一个巨大的错误 |
[20:42] | It’s sad. Sometimes you | 这很让人难过 有时候 |
[20:43] | don’t realize what you had until you throw it away. | 直到失去才知道珍惜 |
[20:48] | – Malcolm? – Hey. | – Malcolm – 嗨 |
[20:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[20:52] | I was just in the neighborhood, and I was thinking maybe… | 我在附近转转 我想也许 |
[20:56] | You guys look great. | 你们看上去真好 |
[20:58] | This is really awkward. | 这真是有些尴尬 |
[21:03] | Yes, I’m… the Earl… of sandwich. | 是的 我 是 三明治 伯爵 |