时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[00:02] | Playing with ants. | 玩蚂蚁 |
[00:04] | Looking for a little picnic, huh? | 还想野餐呐 |
[00:05] | Looks like you’ve come to a wrong place. | 找错地儿了 |
[00:08] | There’s one in your hand. | 你手上有一只 |
[00:11] | You got a little suprise coming. | 给你一个惊喜 |
[00:13] | Stupid ant. | 蠢蚂蚁 |
[00:54] | Since Stevie’s mom deserted him, | 自从Stevie妈妈离开之后 |
[00:56] | he’s been living a little more dangerously. | 他生活得更冒险了 |
[00:58] | Yesterday, he read a book in dim light. | 昨天他在暗光下看书 |
[01:00] | Now he’s making his first prank phone call. | 现在他打生平第一个恶作剧电话了 |
[01:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:05] | Is your… | 你的 |
[01:07] | refrigerator… | 冰箱 |
[01:10] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是的 的确是我 |
[01:13] | We have gotta get tickets to this baseball card convention. | 我们得搞到棒球卡大会的票 |
[01:15] | You know who’s gonna be there? | 你知道谁会去吗 |
[01:16] | Reggie Jackson, Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds and Pete Bukowski. | Reggie Jackson Sammy Sosa Barry Bonds还有Pete Bukowski |
[01:20] | Pete Bukowski Pete Bukowski! | |
[01:22] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:23] | For the… Only the first Polish American leftie | 老天 首位打了整整两季大赛的 |
[01:26] | from the tri-county area who played two complete seasons in the majors. | 来自三郡地区的波兰裔左撇子 |
[01:30] | You call yourselves fans. | 你们还好意思说自己是球迷 |
[01:33] | It’s not in there either. | 不在那里 |
[01:34] | I can’t find my lucky shirt! | 我找不到我的幸运衫了 |
[01:35] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[01:36] | My lucky shirt. | 我的幸运衫 |
[01:37] | The shirt that gives me good luck. | 给我带来好运的那件衣服 |
[01:39] | I wear it, then I’m lucky. | 我穿着 就有好运 |
[01:41] | Lucky shirt. | 幸运衫 |
[01:43] | You ever hear anything so stupid? | 你听过这么蠢的事吗 |
[01:45] | You’re asking me | 你是在问我 |
[01:47] | about luck? | 幸运的问题吗 |
[01:49] | Here it is! | 找到了 |
[01:50] | That’s better. I don’t know what I would have done without my lucky shirt. | 好多了 我都不知道没有幸运衫我该怎么办 |
[01:53] | It’s not a lucky shirt. | 那不是幸运衫 |
[01:56] | Hey look! An M&M! | 看 一颗M&M |
[02:02] | Here you go, Abe. | 给你 Abe |
[02:03] | Thank you so much for helping us bachelors with our laundry, Lois. | Lois 谢谢你帮我们单身汉洗衣服 |
[02:07] | Wow, the collars are so crisp! | 领子熨得很有型啊 |
[02:09] | That’s your signature. | 那就是你的标志 |
[02:10] | Honestly, it’s just a little spray starching and a firm hand. | 就是上了点浆 使了点劲 |
[02:15] | So Abe, how’s the divorce going? | Abe 离婚进展如何 |
[02:17] | It’s a nightmare, Hal. | Hal 那真是场噩梦啊 |
[02:19] | Kitty is out of control. | Kitty已经失控了 |
[02:21] | She wears this outrageous mini skirts to court, | 她居然穿超短裙去法庭 |
[02:23] | flirts with the judge. | 还和法官调情 |
[02:24] | What did your lawyer do? | 你的律师没做点什么吗 |
[02:25] | He asked me if she could sit it on table. | 他问我能不能让她坐在桌子上 |
[02:29] | You know, Abe, it’s been a while, | Abe 你们也分开这么久了 |
[02:31] | maybe you should think about getting out there again. | 你应该开始重新找人约会 |
[02:33] | Oh I’ve taken care of that. | 我都想好了 |
[02:34] | I’ve decided to spend the rest of my life in misery and die alone. | 我决定下半辈子就痛苦地度过然后孤独地死去 |
[02:39] | Sorry. I was driving home. I knew I wouldn’t make it. | 不好意思 我正开车回家呢 真的撑不住了 |
[02:41] | This is the nearest safe house. | 这是最近的地方 |
[02:43] | The hot soup! | 借过借过 |
[02:46] | I’m taking Jamie to the park. | 我准备带Jamie去公园 |
[02:48] | We’re gonna look for butterflies and talk about his birth trauma. | 抓抓蝴蝶 谈谈他的产伤 |
[02:52] | Sounds good. | 听起来蛮诱人 |
[02:53] | – Polly, this is Abe. – Hi | – Polly 这是Abe – 你好 |
[02:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:00] | Oh my god. | 我的天呐 |
[03:01] | That womon fell out of the sexy tree and hit every branch on the way down. | 那姑娘性感得无与伦比啊 |
[03:06] | Abe, you dog! | Abe 你真坏 |
[03:08] | Why don’t you ask her out? | 不如你约她出去 |
[03:10] | Oh, no, no, I couldn’t. | 我不行 |
[03:12] | To be honest, I didn’t even ask Kitty out. | 其实我当初都没约Kitty出来 |
[03:14] | My dad asked her dad and we gave her family a ham. | 我爸咨询了她爸 然后给了她家一根火腿 |
[03:18] | But…maybe you could ask her for me. | 不过 你能帮我约她吗 |
[03:21] | No, I don’t do that anymore. | 不 我再也不帮人牵线了 |
[03:23] | My setups have way of…not working out. | 每次我做月老 都没有好结果 |
[03:26] | You just told me I should get out there and now you’re crashing my dreams. | 你才跟我说我应该出去约会 现在你又来打击我 |
[03:30] | Abe, you read about the guy who woke up in a tub full of ice | Abe你有听说过一个男人在一浴缸的冰块里醒来 |
[03:32] | with his kidney gone? | 然后发现肾没了吗 |
[03:34] | One of my setups. | 就是我帮他牵线的 |
[03:35] | And I had a really good feeling about that one. | 而且我当时很看好他们 |
[03:37] | Please. I need this. | 求你了 我需要约会 |
[03:41] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[03:42] | But I’m warning you. | 但是我警告你 |
[03:43] | I have a really good feeling about this one, too. | 我也很看好你们 |
[03:48] | Halftime. | 中场休息 |
[03:51] | Nighty-night! | 晚安 |
[03:52] | Oh, if Jamie has that dream again, | 如果Jamie又做那个梦了 |
[03:55] | I think it’s about a bad teddy trying getting him to ride it out. | 我觉得可能是一个坏泰迪熊想让他骑它 |
[03:58] | He’s gotta defeat that thing. | 他必须打败那个坏家伙 |
[04:00] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[04:01] | Oh, listen, Polly, are you doing anything Friday night? | Polly 你这周五有空吗 |
[04:05] | Oh my god, I’ve been dreading this day. | 天呐 我就怕会有这么一天 |
[04:09] | This is what happened on my last job. | 我上一份工作就这样 |
[04:11] | Of course he told me he only had six months to live and boy did he live! | 他说他只有半年寿命了 可他命长着呢 |
[04:15] | No, no, no. Polly | 不是的Polly |
[04:17] | I was asking for my friend Abe. He was here the other day. | 我是替我朋友Abe问的 他那天也在这 |
[04:20] | – Oh, Stevie’s dad! – Yeah! Oh he’s a great guy. | – 噢 Stevie的爸爸 – 是的 他人真的很好 |
[04:25] | A lot of fun, a big heart, great personality. | 他很有趣 心胸宽广 性格很好 |
[04:28] | I know he’s fat, Hal. | Hal 我知道他很胖 |
[04:29] | – That wasn’t… – Oh no, that’s okay. | – 我没想 – 噢 没关系的 |
[04:31] | To tell you the truth, I prefer big man. So have him call me. | 老实说我还更喜欢胖的 叫他给我打电话吧 |
[04:35] | Alright! But this should not be construed as a setup in any way because | 好啊 不过你不要觉得这是我给你们牵的线 |
[04:39] | he was going to ask you out in the first place. | 因为他一开始就想约你出来了 |
[04:42] | If you’re gonna do this, you need to promise in advance that | 如果你要和他约会 你得先保证 |
[04:44] | you’re not gonna stalk him, | 你不会跟踪他 |
[04:45] | or run him over with a car, | 不会开车碾他 |
[04:47] | or suddenly decide he looks like your stepbrother | 或者突然觉得他长得像你的继兄弟 |
[04:49] | and throw a steam iron at him. | 然后往他身上扔蒸汽熨斗 |
[04:51] | I drifted off, Hal, but okay. | 我走神了 不过没问题 |
[04:55] | And after the movie, | 看完电影 |
[04:56] | we took off our shoes and walked barefoot through the mall. | 我们脱了鞋 赤脚在商场里逛 |
[04:59] | I tell you, Hal, I feel like a new man. | Hal 我跟你说 我感觉焕然一新 |
[05:01] | Yesterday I was watching a Pepe LePew cartoon and I thought, | 昨天我在看卡通节目 然后我想 |
[05:04] | “So he doesn’t get the cat. Is that anything to cry over?” | “他没得到那只猫又怎样 这有什么好哭的” |
[05:07] | Wow. That is a real breakthrough, Abe. | 哇 Abe 你真的有所突破了 |
[05:10] | I’m definitely going to see her again. | 我肯定还要再和她出来的 |
[05:12] | Well, she’s here tomorrow. I’ll ask her… | 她明天会过来 我问问她 |
[05:13] | No, no, I already asked her out. Myself. | 不用 我已经约好了 我自己约的 |
[05:16] | It was amazing. | 真的棒极了 |
[05:17] | I was like some magnificent beast. | 我就像一只了不起的野兽 |
[05:20] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to add my own fabric softener. | 好了 我要去加衣物柔顺剂了 我自己的哦 |
[05:27] | Francis, look at this Visa bill. | Francis 看看这信用卡账单 |
[05:29] | What did we say about expenditures over $100? | 我们之前不是讨论过关于超过100元的开销吗 |
[05:34] | I needed a new hat. | 我要一顶新帽子嘛 |
[05:35] | Give me your card. | 把你的卡给我 |
[05:38] | Piama, this is stupid. | Piama 这样蠢爆了 |
[05:39] | Give me your card. | 把卡给我 |
[05:51] | Thanks for letting me get ready here, Lois. | Lois 谢谢你让我在这打扮 |
[05:54] | Which earrings? | 哪对耳环 |
[05:55] | Well, the dangly are a little… | 长的感觉有点 |
[05:57] | Oh, I was asking Jamie. | 噢 我在问Jamie |
[05:58] | I’m sorry, but he’s really good at this. | 很抱歉 不过他真的很擅长这个 |
[06:02] | Oh, you’re right. What was I thinking? | 你是对的 我在想什么 |
[06:04] | I’m so nervous. | 我太紧张了 |
[06:06] | This is the third date, and you know what that means. | 这是第三次约会 你知道这是什么意思 |
[06:10] | Well, Polly… | 呃 Polly |
[06:11] | Oh, no. Not that. | 噢 我不是说那个 |
[06:13] | I get that out of the way on the first date. | 我第一次约会就那个了 |
[06:15] | Makes everyone more relaxed. | 这样大家都会放松一些 |
[06:16] | No, tonight we’re going to do tribal scarring | 我们今晚要去做部落仪式纹身 |
[06:18] | and then go to Ben and Jerry’s. | 然后去Ben and Jerry’s饭店吃饭 |
[06:22] | Well, it may not be our idea of romance, | 可能这不是我们所理解的浪漫 |
[06:25] | but those two have really hit it off. | 但这两个人真的很来电 |
[06:26] | And here I was convinced setting people up was a recipe for disaster. | 我之前还觉得给别人牵线肯定是场灾难呢 |
[06:30] | I was skeptical, too, but you know what? | 我也一度怀疑过 但是你知道吗 |
[06:32] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[06:33] | And I’m happy to admit it. | 我很乐意承认错误 |
[06:36] | Hold on, loverboy | 别着急 |
[06:38] | She’s not quite… | 她还没 |
[06:41] | – Craig? – Hi. | – Craig – 你好 |
[06:43] | Is Polly ready? | Polly准备好了吗 |
[06:45] | Hi, Craig. She’ll be out in a minute. | Craig 她马上就好了 |
[06:47] | Don’t you look nice? | 你挺帅啊 |
[06:48] | Thanks. I set my Flowbee on “hot.” | 谢谢 我用的帅气模式打理头发的 |
[06:52] | Mm, what is that intoxicating fragrance? | 你的香水真是令人陶醉 |
[06:55] | Oh, it’s Glade. | 我用的Glade这个牌子 |
[06:56] | It suits you. | 很适合你 |
[06:58] | Have fun, you two. | 祝你们玩得开心 |
[07:03] | That’s not Abe. | 那不是Abe |
[07:04] | No, that’s Craig. What about it? | 不是啊 是Craig 怎么了 |
[07:06] | She can’t be dating Craig. She’s dating Abe. | 她怎么能和Craig约会 她在和Abe约会啊 |
[07:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[07:09] | I set up Abe and Polly. | 我撮合了Abe和Polly |
[07:11] | I set up Craig and Polly. | 我撮合了Craig和Polly |
[07:15] | All the time we’ve been talking about Polly’s date | 我们之前讨论了那么多次Polly的约会对象 |
[07:17] | we’ve been talking about two different people? | 竟然说的不是一个人吗 |
[07:19] | I haven’t been. I clearly remember saying, | 我没有啊 我记得很清楚 我说的是 |
[07:21] | “Overweight, nearsighted, lonely, lost his kitty…” | “很胖 近视 孤单 失去了他的猫” |
[07:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[07:30] | I picked up some cold medicine for you. | 我给你拿了点感冒药 |
[07:32] | I told you I’m fine. | 我跟你说了我没事 |
[07:34] | You know what happens when you get that scratchy thing in your throat. | 你知道你喉咙发痒会怎样 |
[07:38] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[07:39] | I’m not gonna be up all night with you coughing. | 我可不想被你的咳嗽吵得一晚上睡不着 |
[07:41] | Just take it. | 快点把药喝了 |
[07:43] | Senora. | 女士你好 |
[07:45] | Senora. | 女士你好 |
[07:48] | You have to stop telling me what to do. | 你别再指挥我了 |
[07:50] | You are putting me in a horrible position in front of my guys, Piama, | Piama 你这样搞的我在大伙面前形象很不好 |
[07:53] | and it’s getting worse. | 而且越来越差了 |
[07:55] | They’re not doing the work? | 他们不好好干活吗 |
[07:56] | What? No, they do plenty of work. | 啥 不 他们干得很好 |
[07:57] | Then what’s the problem? | 那有啥问题呢 |
[07:59] | They’re… teasing me. | 他们 他们取笑我 |
[08:03] | The other boys are teasing you. | 原来是其他男孩子取笑你呀 |
[08:05] | Let me explain something to you, Piama. | Piama 我给你解释一下 |
[08:07] | The whole macho thing is very big in Mexican culture. | 在他们墨西哥文化里 男子气概很重要的 |
[08:11] | No, it’s actually big in every culture, | 不 实际上在所有的文化里男子气概都很重要 |
[08:14] | and I’m not buying into it just because these guys are acting like jerks. | 但是我不会因为他们这么混蛋就对你言听计从 |
[08:30] | That’s a good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[08:35] | I will not be mocked. | 你们休想嘲笑我 |
[08:38] | Do you hear me?! | 听见了吗 |
[08:40] | I’m not kidding! | 我不是在开玩笑 |
[08:50] | Clean socks. | 干净的袜子呢 |
[08:52] | Yes! Lucky shirt strikes again. | 哈哈 幸运衫又起作用了 |
[08:55] | It’s not a lucky shirt. | 这不是幸运衫 |
[08:57] | You shouldn’t criticize things you’re not equipped to understand, Malcolm. | Malcolm 你不该批评你没法理解的东西 |
[09:00] | It’s a shirt. | 就是一件衣服而已 |
[09:01] | It’s just fabric. There’s nothing in there but atoms. | 就是一块布料 里面只有原子 |
[09:04] | Luck atoms. | 幸运原子 |
[09:05] | There are no luck atoms. | 根本不存在什么幸运原子 |
[09:07] | Everyone has some kind of luck, Malcolm. | Malcolm 每个人或多或少都很幸运 |
[09:09] | Like you, you’re lucky at taking tests. | 比如你 你考试就很幸运 |
[09:12] | I bust my ass to get good grades! | 你知不知道我多努力才考出好成绩 |
[09:14] | Why does my lucky shirt make you so mad? | 为什么你那么不爽我的幸运衫啊 |
[09:17] | Because believing in that kind of nonsense isn’t smart | 因为相信那种鬼话一点也不明智 |
[09:20] | or healthy or good for society. | 一点也不健康 对社会一点好处都没有 |
[09:22] | The world doesn’t work by magic or superstition. | 这个世界又不是靠魔力和迷信运作起来的 |
[09:25] | It’s rational. | 世界是理性的 |
[09:26] | Maybe you believe that because all you’re good at is thinking, | 可能你那么认为是因为你只擅长思考 |
[09:29] | and if the world isn’t logical then you’re lost. | 如果世界失去逻辑性你就没法子了 |
[09:32] | Okay, fine. You know what, Dewey, luck this. | 好吧 Dewey 有本事你能幸运地躲过这个 |
[09:39] | This… proves nothing. | 这 说明不了什么 |
[09:43] | I can’t believe she’s seeing someone else. | 她竟然在和别人约会 |
[09:46] | She just came right out and said it like it was no big deal. | 她就这么说出口 好像根本不当回事儿一样 |
[09:48] | Said she didn’t want to be chained down. | 她说她不想被束缚 |
[09:50] | Chained down. Can you believe it? | 被束缚 你信吗 |
[09:52] | Yeah, I can. | 嗯我信 |
[09:53] | But then I’ve had some time to process it, Abe. | Abe 给我点时间消化一下吧 |
[09:55] | You told me twice last night . | 昨晚你就跟我说了两次 |
[09:57] | and the day before that when you showed up at work | 还有前天我上班的时候你还跑过来说了 |
[09:59] | I sense his presence, Hal. | Hal 我能感觉到他的存在 |
[10:00] | His essence lingering. | 我感觉到他残留的气息 |
[10:02] | Picture it, Hal. | 想象一下 |
[10:03] | I want you to picture it. | 你来脑补一下 |
[10:05] | Her lips on another man’s lips. | 她的双唇和别人的双唇缠绵 |
[10:08] | Not mine. | 不是和我 |
[10:10] | What’s wrong with my lips? | 我的嘴唇有什么问题吗 |
[10:14] | I wish I knew who it was. | 我如果知道那是谁就好了 |
[10:16] | If I ever find out who it is | 如果我知道那人是谁 |
[10:17] | I will track him down to his evil lair and… | 我会一直跟着他到他的兽穴 然后 |
[10:21] | I’ll probably just take a lot of telephoto shots | 我可能会在远处偷拍他 |
[10:24] | and start dressing like him. | 然后开始模仿他的衣着打扮 |
[10:26] | You have to have some clue to his identity. | 你肯定多多少少知道他的身份 |
[10:28] | Think, Lois, think! | 想啊Lois 快点想 |
[10:29] | Craig, you’re driving me crazy. | Craig 我要被你搞疯了 |
[10:31] | I’m sorry. You’re right. | 对不起 你说的对 |
[10:33] | Absolutely right. | 你说的对 |
[10:35] | Is he rich? | 他有钱吗 |
[10:36] | Famous? Athletic? | 有名吗 健壮吗 |
[10:38] | Muscular? Intellectual? Slim? | 肌肉发达吗 很聪明吗 瘦吗 |
[10:41] | Is he lit from within by quiet, inner strength and steely resolve? | 他是不是很安静 内心很有动力 意志坚强 |
[10:45] | It’s so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[10:46] | Why does he have to have my woman? | 他就一定要跟我抢女人吗 |
[10:49] | Oh, God… | 天呐 |
[10:50] | it’s not that hunk from the calendar holding the tires, is it? | 不会是日历上拿着轮胎的那个猛男吧 |
[10:53] | I can’t compete with that. | 我怎么比得过他 |
[10:55] | How can I compete with that? | 我怎么比得过他啊 |
[10:57] | Sure, I’ve got my joke book, but that will really only takes me so far. | 我是有我的笑话书 但是再也没招了 |
[11:01] | Why would God give me a glimpse of paradise just to slam the gate in my face? | 老天爷为什么要把我捧上天再狠狠地摔下来 |
[11:06] | God hates me. | 上天肯定讨厌我 |
[11:08] | I’m so unhappy. | 我太不幸了 |
[11:14] | You have to choose, Polly. | Polly 你必须在他们之间做出选择 |
[11:16] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[11:17] | I keep trying, but it just isn’t easy. | 我很努力了 但这真的很难 |
[11:20] | Honestly, Lois, as a woman, could you choose between Craig and Abe? | Lois 你也是女人 你能从Craig和Abe间做出选择吗 |
[11:25] | Well, um, thankfully, I don’t have to make such a difficult decision. | 谢天谢地我不用做这么困难的选择 |
[11:30] | But the important thing is, Polly, you do. | 但是重要的是你必须作出选择 |
[11:33] | But it’s impossible. | 但是这太难了 |
[11:34] | Every time I try and weigh their strengths and attractions, | 每次我衡量他俩的优势和吸引力 |
[11:38] | they come out even. | 总是旗鼓相当 |
[11:40] | Craig has that sexy self-confidence and love of fantasy play, | Craig的自信太性感了 他还喜欢搞角色扮演 |
[11:46] | and Abe is warm and kind | Abe又是那么温柔体贴 |
[11:49] | and he gets one extra point because he’s black. | 而且他是黑人 这又给他加了一分 |
[11:50] | He just does. There, I’ve said it. | 他就是黑人 我说出口了 |
[11:52] | Plus this is all complicated by the fact that | 而且让情况更加复杂的是 |
[11:54] | I am having the most exciting time of my life and never want it to end. | 我从没试过这么刺激的感觉 一点都不想让这结束 |
[11:59] | – But, Polly… – I’m sorry. I have to go. | – 但是Polly – 对不起 我得走了 |
[12:02] | I’m meeting Craig for Laser Tag and then Abe at the Cheesecake Factory. | 我还要和Craig玩激光游戏 然后和Abe去芝士工坊 |
[12:07] | You know, if society weren’t so hung up, we’d have the solution. | 如果社会没那么保守 我们早就有解决办法了 |
[12:13] | Okay, we’re just going to have to help make the decision for her. | 好吧 现在我们得替她做决定了 |
[12:17] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[12:17] | Can you get Abe to back off? | 你能叫Abe放手吗 |
[12:18] | What? Why Abe? Why can’t you get Craig to back off? | 什么 为什么要Abe放手 你就不能叫Craig放手吗 |
[12:21] | Craig will fall apart. Abe can take it. He’s more mature. | Craig会崩溃的 Abe能接受的 他更成熟 |
[12:24] | The man sleeps with a night light, Lois! | Abe晚上睡觉都要开夜灯呢 |
[12:26] | Eight hours, Hal! | 八个小时 Hal |
[12:28] | For eight hours I had to watch Craig practice revenge faces. | 我看了Craig练习他复仇的表情整整八个小时 |
[12:32] | Wait, wait, this is crazy. We shouldn’t be fighting. | 这真是荒唐 我们居然在为他们吵 |
[12:35] | We should just stay out of this whole thing. | 我们应该什么都不管 |
[12:37] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[12:38] | They’re both our friends. | 他们俩都是我们的朋友 |
[12:40] | – One of them will screw up eventually. – Exactly. | – 他们中总会有人先搞砸的 – 就是 |
[12:43] | I just wish I could stop picturing the sex. | 他们爱爱的场景在我脑海挥之不去 |
[12:49] | Pete Bukowski never got discouraged, | Pete Bukowski永远不会泄气 |
[12:51] | even when he got sent down to the minors for the fifth time. | 就算他第五次被调到小联盟去也不会灰心丧气 |
[12:54] | He just shrugged and grinned that grin he had and said, | 他只会耸耸肩 露出他那标志性的笑容 然后说 |
[12:57] | “Hey, what the hey.” It was like his catchphrase. | “管他呢” 这都变成他的口头禅了 |
[13:00] | Look, goosebumps. | 看 鸡皮疙瘩 |
[13:01] | Great, Mom. | 好极了妈妈 |
[13:02] | We’re gonna find Reggie Jackson. | 我们去找Reggie Jackson |
[13:03] | Okay, but don’t miss Pete Bukowski. | 行 但是别错过Pete Bukowski啦 |
[13:05] | He’s only appearing at 11:30, 12:15, 1:00, 2:30, 3:15, | 他只有在11:30 12:15 1:00 2:30 3:15 |
[13:10] | 4:30 and 6:00! | 4:30 还有6:00的时候才会出来 |
[13:13] | Thanks so much for inviting me. | 谢谢你们邀请我 |
[13:15] | I really needed something to take my mind off of my love life. | 我真的不能天天想我的爱情生活了 |
[13:18] | Well, that’s why God invented baseball. | 所以老天爷才发明了棒球 |
[13:21] | And war. | 还有战争 |
[13:22] | Look! Pete will come to your birthday party. | 看呐 Pete可以参加你的生日派对 |
[13:25] | Be sure to turn in your ticket stubs to be eligible for a chance to win | 记得交上你的票根 这样才有机会赢取 |
[13:28] | Reggie Jackson’s 450th home run ball. | Reggie Jackson的第450次全垒打的球 |
[13:33] | I thought they said I’d be roped off. | 他们好像说过我会被绳子隔起来 |
[13:38] | I won’t let you touch the ball, | 我不会让你摸球的 |
[13:40] | but I will let you touch my hand after my hand has touched the ball. | 但是你可以握我摸过球的手 |
[13:43] | Shut up, Dewey. | 闭嘴Dewey |
[13:44] | You know what? If you win | 如果你能赢得那个球 |
[13:45] | I will kiss Reese’s butt on that stage. | 我就在这个台子上亲Reese的屁股 |
[13:47] | Deal. Shake. No take-backs. | 说定了 握手 不许反悔 |
[13:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:53] | Any rituals you go through before a big game? | 大赛之前你有什么老规矩吗 |
[13:57] | Come on, you could talk to me | 跟我说说嘛 |
[14:00] | What, does it violate your precious chicken code? | 怎么 违反了你珍贵的鸡法则么 |
[14:03] | Hal, come on. | Hal 走啦 |
[14:05] | But the guy gets too big to talk to the fans, | 这家伙这么自大 居然都不搭理粉丝 |
[14:07] | who made him! | 没有粉丝哪有你的今天 |
[14:08] | Hal Hal! | |
[14:09] | Lois Lois! | |
[14:11] | Polly Polly! | |
[14:13] | What an incredible coinky-dink. | 真巧啊 |
[14:16] | Hi, Craig. | Craig你好啊 |
[14:17] | Hi, Craig. | 你好啊 |
[14:18] | Hey, Polly, we’ll take Jamie for a while if you two want to spend some time together. | Polly 我们带着Jamie就好了 你俩玩去吧 |
[14:24] | We had an agreement. How dare you, Lois! | 我们都达成共识了 你怎么能这样呢 Lois |
[14:27] | Polly, what an unbelievable surprise. | Polly 怎么这么巧 |
[14:31] | Think how humiliated Abe, who coincidentally just arrived, is going to feel. | 想想碰巧来这的Abe该有多尴尬 |
[14:35] | Hi, Abe. | Abe 你好 |
[14:41] | Polly, you remember my crippled son , Stevie, | Polly 你还记得我儿子吗 |
[14:43] | who lost his mother? | 又瘸又没有妈妈的Stevie |
[14:46] | I’m… needy. | 我很 黏人 |
[14:48] | – Hey, Abe, Stevie. – Craig, nice to see you. | – Abe Stevie 你们好 – Craig 你好 |
[14:51] | My golly, isn’t this gut-wrenching? | 天呐 真是头疼呐 |
[14:54] | Polly, are you okay? | Polly 你还好吧 |
[14:55] | Fine. | 没事 |
[14:56] | I just seem to be having an out-of-body experience | 就是好像灵魂出窍了 |
[14:59] | which my shaman would be very proud of, | 我的萨满知道了肯定会很开心的 |
[15:01] | but I think I’m going to be falling down now. | 我好像要晕倒了 |
[15:04] | I got you, baby. | 宝贝儿我接住你了 |
[15:05] | Daddy’s here, angel. | 我的天使 爸爸在这儿呢 |
[15:08] | You! | 原来是你 |
[15:10] | Boys, please, please. | 你们别这样 |
[15:11] | Now, every conflict invites a dark angel and an angel of light. | 每一场冲突都有好的一面和坏的一面 |
[15:16] | So let’s summon an angel of light. | 我们往好的一面想啊 |
[15:24] | I have waited for this moment. | 我等这一天等的太久了 |
[15:26] | Not as much as I have. | 没我等的久 |
[15:28] | How do you know how much I have? | 你又不知道我等了多久 |
[15:30] | Abe, come on. | Abe 别这样 |
[15:31] | No, Hal. | 不 |
[15:32] | He’s made a fool of me for the last time! | 这是最后一次他把我当傻瓜了 |
[15:34] | Craig, don’t do this! | Craig 别这样 |
[15:36] | I will not stand by and let him put the horns on me, Lois. | 他想动手我才不会干站着 |
[15:51] | Oh, my God, they’re killing each other! | 我的天呐 他们会杀了对方的 |
[16:14] | Get him… Dad! | 弄死他 爸爸 |
[16:16] | Slap him… silly. | 扇他 傻呢 |
[16:19] | Had enough, Feldspar?! | 闹够了吗 Feldspar |
[16:21] | I haven’t begun to have enough! | 一丁点都不够 |
[16:23] | To… have had enough. | 还不够 |
[16:25] | Time-out! Time-out! | 暂停 暂停 |
[16:31] | Time-in. | 继续 |
[16:48] | Here’s your tuna sandwich that you wanted. | 你要的金枪鱼三明治 |
[16:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:52] | I just hope I got it for you fast enough. | 希望我没有太慢动作 |
[16:54] | Because I know when my man gets hungry, he wants to eat right away. | 我的男人饿了马上就得吃东西 |
[16:58] | And that’s my job, to make my man happy. | 我的职责就是让我的男人满意 |
[17:06] | Well… I hope so, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[17:11] | And let’s just hope this isn’t a repeat of the last time. | 希望这个不会像上次一样 |
[17:15] | I mean, let’s face it. That sandwich was a joke. | 说实话 上次那个三明治就是个笑话 |
[17:18] | Let’s not turn a favor into something you’ll regret. | 点到即止 小心后悔 |
[17:21] | As a matter of fact, I think I would prefer this toasted. | 实际上 如果烤过就更好了 |
[17:24] | And I’d like to see a little garnish this time! | 再加点装饰 |
[17:29] | And I’d like you to think about a certain special thing that you love | 我希望你想想某件你最喜欢做的事 |
[17:32] | that’s never gonna happen again. | 再也不会发生了 |
[17:42] | No, honey, wait! I’m sorry! | 亲爱的别啊 慢着 我错了 |
[17:48] | Hey, Reg, Pete Bukowski, the Polish Splinter. | Reg 我是Pete Bukowski 那个波兰佬 |
[17:52] | God, I hate these things. | 我真烦这些事儿 |
[17:54] | All the fans want a piece of you. | 粉丝们都恨不得把你扯烂 |
[17:56] | Always getting mobbed. | 总是被偷东西 |
[17:57] | Yeah, yeah. What do you want me to sign? | 是啊是啊 你想让我往哪签名 |
[17:59] | Just this ball. | 就这个球 |
[18:01] | And the 12 shirts in this box. | 还有这12件衣服 |
[18:05] | Anything you want me to sign? | 你要我的签名吗 |
[18:07] | Okay, the Reggie Jackson home run ball will be raffled off in one minute. | Reggie Jackson全垒打的球将在一分钟内抽出 |
[18:11] | I think I’ll put it on the mantle. | 我要把球放到披风上 |
[18:13] | Right after Malcolm plants one on my butt. | 先让Malcolm亲我屁股 |
[18:16] | It’s a stupid bet. | 这个打赌真蠢 |
[18:17] | Yeah, but if he wins, you’re doing it. | 是啊 但是如果他赢了 你要愿赌服输 |
[18:19] | Your brother bet you he’d win the ball? | 你弟弟打赌他能抽到那个球 |
[18:21] | He thinks he has a lucky shirt. | 他以为他穿着幸运衫就能赢了 |
[18:22] | Lucky shirt. | 幸运衫 |
[18:24] | When I was in Little League, | 我在少年棒球联盟的时候 |
[18:24] | I had a pair of smelly old lucky socks that I wore all summer. | 整个夏天都穿着一双臭幸运袜 |
[18:28] | Pretty dumb, huh? | 挺傻的哈 |
[18:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:30] | I hit .475 with 50 home runs that season. | 那个赛季我打击率0.475 50个本垒打 |
[18:34] | Don’t let him welsh, kid. | 别让他赖账咯 |
[18:35] | I won’t, Reggie. | 我不会让他赖账的 Reggie |
[18:38] | When Dewey wins, you pucker up | 等Dewey赢到球了 你就撅起你的小嘴 |
[18:39] | and I will, too. | 我就撅起我的屁股 |
[19:03] | Stop this! | 你们都住手 |
[19:06] | – Then you have to choose! – Yeah, choose! | – 那你选一个 – 就是 选一个 |
[19:10] | Abe or me! | Abe还是我 |
[19:11] | The dumpy loser or the one who loves you?! | 是要那个肥猪还是爱你的那个人 |
[19:14] | I’m the one who loves you. | 我是爱你的那个人 |
[19:14] | Don’t fall for his smooth line! I love you more! | 别听他的 我更爱你 |
[19:17] | Okay, okay. I choose… | 好吧好吧 我选择 |
[19:19] | Me, me, me, me, me. | 选我选我选我选我 |
[19:20] | Jamie Jamie. | |
[19:22] | I’m sorry, but my career’s what’s important to me. | 对不起 但是对我来说工作更重要 |
[19:26] | You guys have been a distraction. | 你们两个一直在分散我的注意力 |
[19:27] | An unbelievable carnal delight… | 虽然肉欲得到了满足 |
[19:30] | but a distraction nonetheless. | 但仍然会分散我的注意力 |
[19:32] | Baby-sitting is the only thing I’m really good at. | 我最擅长的就是照看孩子 |
[19:37] | Well… where’s the baby? | 孩子呢 |
[19:40] | Oh, my God. Jamie! | 我的天呐 Jamie |
[20:09] | And the winner is… | 得奖者是 |
[20:12] | Give me that! | 把衣服脱了 |
[20:14] | You’re not getting out of kissing my butt! | 你可别想逃避亲我屁股 |
[20:16] | Give me back my lucky shirt! | 把幸运衫还给我 |
[20:18] | It’s not a lucky shirt! | 这不是幸运衫 |
[20:27] | Shut up, Dewey. | 闭嘴Dewey |
[20:31] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[20:33] | Pete Bukowski saved my baby! | Pete Bukowski救了我的宝宝 |
[20:36] | Glad I could help, ma’am. | 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[20:37] | Want to buy an autographed Reggie Jackson shirt? | 想买件Reggie Jackson签名衣服吗 |
[20:42] | It isn’t the jacket that smells. There was a fried apple pie in the pocket. | 不是那件外套臭 是口袋里有个炸苹果派 |
[20:46] | Thanks, Lois. | 谢谢你Lois |
[20:47] | So where are you players headed tonight? | 你俩今晚去哪玩啊 |
[20:49] | Rusty Scupper The Rusty Scupper. | |
[20:50] | Uh-oh, we better get a wiggle on, Craig. | Craig 我们得走了 |
[20:52] | Happy Hour starts in 20 minutes, and the ladies won’t wait. | 20分钟后就是欢乐时光了 妹子们可不会等我们 |
[20:55] | They’ll wait for you in those new chinos. | 你穿着新的卡其裤 她们肯定会等你的啦 |
[20:57] | I won’t have a chance with you in your leather jacket. | 我怎么比得过你和这身皮衣呢 |
[21:00] | Not if they get a load of your… | 如果她们仔细看了你的 |
[21:02] | Ah, ah, ah. Come on. | 别这样 |
[21:03] | How are you going to get on the scene? | 你该怎么出场 |
[21:06] | Like a sex machine. | 像一个性爱机器 |