时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | How angry would you be angry if someone broke your antique music box! | 如果有人弄坏了你的古董音乐盒你会有多生气 |
[00:15] | What do you mean? Doesn’t it play at all? | 什么意思 坏的很彻底吗 |
[00:19] | Great! | 棒极了 |
[00:20] | What? Were you raff housing in my bedroom? | 你难道在我卧室大扫除吗 |
[00:24] | And I don’t suppose you’re even gonna come out here and face your punishment. | 而我猜你也不打算出来接受惩罚 |
[00:33] | Hal,is that you? | 是你吗 Hal |
[01:10] | Stevie,come on.Jonas Salk would’ve solved this days ago. | Stevie 换做是Jonas Salk早解决了 |
[01:13] | He wasn’t working with an idiot.. | 他可没有和一个傻瓜合作 |
[01:18] | You’re calling me an idiot? | 你说我是傻瓜吗 |
[01:20] | You wanna making a type-two-restriction enzyme in yeast without using any bacteria? | 是你想要在无菌环境下从酵母中提取限制性核酸内切酶 |
[01:24] | and I am the idiot? | 而你说我是傻瓜 |
[01:25] | Yes and yes. | 都中 |
[01:29] | We have to try something. | 我们总得尝试点东西 |
[01:32] | What do you think I’ve been doing for the last two weeks. | 你以为我上两个礼拜都在干什么 |
[01:35] | When am I getting my room back? | 什么时候把房间还给我 |
[01:37] | I can’t work on my sexy face out there in front of mom. | 在老妈面前我没法练习我的性感表情 |
[01:39] | What are you guys doing here anyway? | 你们到底在做什么 |
[01:42] | Trying to creating a new kind of restriction enzyme. | 我们正在研究生成一种新型限制酶 |
[01:43] | What does it look like. | 不然还能是什么 |
[01:46] | You’re messing up my room for that? | 你们把我房间搞成这样就为了这玩意儿 |
[01:48] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[01:49] | Restriction enzyme used for chromosome mapping, DNA testing, gene splicing. | 它能用来绘制染色体图谱 DNA检测 基因切割 |
[01:54] | It’s for a big national competition. | 这是一次国际性的比赛 |
[01:56] | If we win this, our paper will be published in a scientific journal. | 赢了它 我们的文章就能发布在科学杂志上 |
[01:59] | We’ll probably be able to write our ticket to any college in the country. | 我们还可以选择全国任何一所大学 |
[02:03] | Then everyone will pay. | 然后别人会给我们付学费 |
[02:09] | Only our incubator keeps breaking down, plus running low on agar. | 但是我们的培养皿一直碎掉 琼脂也快没了 |
[02:13] | We are completely out of blood, | 血是彻底没了 |
[02:14] | Our yeast keeps getting contaminated. | 而我们的酵母不停的受到污染 |
[02:16] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[02:18] | That’s ok Reese. | 不用了 Reese |
[02:20] | If we need head caught in a wastepaper basket, we’ll give you a call. | 我们想把自己的头卡垃圾桶里的时候会通知你的 |
[02:24] | Why do you do that? | 你为啥这样 |
[02:25] | I offered to help, you and you turned it around and make it about me being stupid. | 我想要帮忙 你歪曲的我意思还嘲笑我蠢 |
[02:30] | Seriously.I might have something to contribute. | 说真的 也许我帮得上忙 |
[02:33] | Why don’t you just give me a chance? | 为什么不给我一次机会 |
[02:39] | That’s two pints. We’d better not take any more. | 两品脱 差不多了 |
[02:43] | This is so exiting. I feel like I’m going to faint! | 太激动人心 我觉得自己快晕过去了 |
[02:48] | 4 dollars right? | 四刀对吧 |
[02:50] | Thanks, say hi to Dewey for me. | 谢谢 替我向Dewey问好 |
[02:55] | -谁啊 -Dewey班上的孩子来卖巧克力 | |
[02:58] | Enjoy your strained beets, little man. | 好好享受你的早饭 宝贝 |
[03:03] | is it that time of year again? | 又到了一年一度的这时候了 |
[03:05] | Mom, please don’t make me. | 老妈 不要逼我 |
[03:08] | I wondered what you were doing with a book bag. | 我就奇怪你怎么背起了书包 |
[03:10] | I don’t wanna go door-to-door selling stupid candy. | 我不想挨家挨户卖糖果 |
[03:14] | Dewey your father and I have missed everything at school this year. | Dewey 我们已经错过了你今年所有的活动 |
[03:16] | The paper drive, the car wash, the bake sale. | 旧报纸回收 洗车 卖面包 |
[03:19] | We need you to pick up the slack. | 你别这么懒散了 |
[03:21] | You are doing this. | 糖果卖定了 |
[03:22] | Dad, do I have to? | 老爸 一定要吗 |
[03:27] | 275块 您能得到这个 | |
[03:58] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[04:00] | Of course you’re doing it. | 当然了 |
[04:01] | It’ll be great for your character to sell | 这是一件好事 如果你能卖到 |
[04:04] | What’s a good number 275 bars. | 想一个好数字 275块 |
[04:07] | looks like there’s about another half hour of sunlight left | 似乎今天只剩半个小时 |
[04:10] | What are you waiting for? | 还在磨蹭什么 |
[04:11] | Alright,I’ll do it! | 好 卖就卖 |
[04:13] | But I just want you to know if some crazy couple steals me | 但是我要你们知道 如果某对疯子夫妇抓住我 |
[04:16] | and then raises me as a girl,it’s on your head. | 并且把我当女孩养大 都算你们头上 |
[04:19] | it’s not. | 不关我们事 |
[04:21] | Hello hey Dewey. what’s going on? | 喂 Dewey啊 怎么了 |
[04:24] | You won’t believe what mom’s putting me through. | 你无法相信老妈逼我做什么 |
[04:26] | What is it this time? | 这次又是什么 |
[04:27] | They are doing a candy bar drive at school, and we’ve all been giving a ton of candy bars to sell. | 学校在举行卖糖果比赛 塞给我们一堆糖果拿去卖 |
[04:32] | I used to hate that. | 我以前可讨厌这个了 |
[04:34] | And you know what mum did? | 你知道老妈干了什么吗 |
[04:35] | What? | 什么 |
[04:37] | She forbid me to sell them. | 她禁止我卖糖果 |
[04:39] | She said I’d never be able to sell a single one. | 她说我一个都卖不出去 |
[04:42] | Oh, she did? | 她这么说的吗 |
[04:44] | That is horrible! | 太糟糕了 |
[04:45] | I’ll buy a dozen right now, Dewey. | 我现在就买一打 |
[04:47] | She even compared me selling candy to you getting married. | 她甚至把我卖糖果比作你的婚姻 |
[04:51] | You know what? Make it two dozens. | 听着 我买两打 |
[04:53] | But don’t tell mum. she’ll think I did it just to make her mad. | 但不要告诉老妈 她会觉得我这么做就是为了气她 |
[04:56] | Tell her someone else bought them | 告诉她别人买的 |
[04:57] | Wouldn’t that be a lie? | 这不是撒谎吗 |
[04:58] | It doesn’t matter. It’s justified. | 没关系 这很正当 |
[05:00] | She is the reason that no one in this family has any confidence. | 是她害得家里所有人都没有自信 |
[05:04] | I’m hanging up right now so I can write you a check. | 我要挂了 马上给你写支票 |
[05:09] | Fredie,where you going with that piglet? | Fred 你要拿小猪做什么 |
[05:11] | I can’t keep him in the pen, the sow rejected him. | 我不能把他留在猪圈里 母猪不给他喂奶 |
[05:13] | So you’re gonna take him home? | 你要带他回家吗 |
[05:16] | Yes,that’s what I’m gonna do. | 是的 我要带他回家 |
[05:18] | Oh no. | 天哪 别 |
[05:20] | Do you have to? | 一定要吗 |
[05:21] | Listen he’s half the size of the rest of the litter. | 他还没其它猪崽一半大呢 |
[05:24] | The other piglets won’t let him to feed. | 他抢不着吃的 |
[05:26] | That’s the hunmane thing to do. | 这么做是为他好 |
[05:27] | Fred,you can’t do this. look at his face. | 你不能 看看他的脸 |
[05:29] | He knows you’re gonna take him out and kill him. | 他知道你打算杀了他 |
[05:33] | Well he does now. | 的确是这样的 |
[05:34] | Ralph! | 他叫Ralph |
[05:35] | What? | 什么 |
[05:36] | You can’t kill him if he has a name,and it’s Ralph. | 如果他有个名字你就不能杀了他了 |
[05:38] | Little Ralph,the piglet. | 小猪Ralph |
[05:41] | Oh jeez,that’s my kid’s name. | 天哪 这是我孩子的名字 |
[05:45] | Here. | 给你 |
[05:58] | Did it separate? | 分离了吗 |
[05:59] | Hell no. | 没有 |
[06:00] | So we still don’t have an enzyme. | 还是没有酶 |
[06:03] | What is our problem? | 问题在哪 |
[06:04] | We have tried every variable of heat and pressure? | 我们已经试过所有的温度和压力了吗 |
[06:09] | Yes,yes,yes. | 是的 |
[06:11] | We’ve tried acids,we’ve tried basess | 我们也试过酸性环境 碱性环境 |
[06:13] | How much blood do we have left? | 还剩多少血 |
[06:15] | Plenty. | 很多 |
[06:16] | I snuck another pint when he was sleeping. | 趁他睡觉我又偷了一品脱 |
[06:20] | Stevie Stevie. | |
[06:21] | He wants to help. | 他想帮忙啊 |
[06:23] | I know,but I took care of that. | 我知道 但我搞定了 |
[06:25] | He kept bugging me, so I gave him some food coloring and told him they were chemicals. | 他老烦我 所以我给了他些可食用色素骗他说是化学成分 |
[06:28] | Guys,guys! I’ve made discovery! | 伙伴们 我有大发现 |
[06:31] | When you mix blue and yellow,you get an entire new color. | 当你混合蓝色和黄色 出现了全新的颜色 |
[06:36] | I’m gonna name it “Blellow”. | 我给它命名为蓝黄 |
[06:41] | Hey,look at this. | 快看 |
[06:43] | Dewey has already sold 52 candy bars. | Dewey已经卖了52块糖果了 |
[06:46] | He still has a long way to go,Lois. | 他还有很多要卖 |
[06:48] | Let’s keep our feet on the ground. | 我们先脚踏实地一点 |
[06:52] | For now. | 只是暂时 |
[06:55] | Kitty, come down! | 喵喵 快下来 |
[07:01] | Fear not! | 不要担心 |
[07:09] | Have your pets spayed or neutered. | 请尽快给你的宠物做节育手术 |
[07:16] | It’s nice that Dewey’s working so hard for the school. | Dewey这么努力真不容易 |
[07:18] | If he keeps this up,we’ll be able to blow off the Safety Fair. | 如果他能保持 家庭义卖会也不在话下了 |
[07:26] | Hello, Sir. | 你好 先生 |
[07:27] | Sorry, I don’t eat candy. | 对不起 我不需要糖果 |
[07:29] | Oh,these aren’t candy bars,these are American bars. | 这些不是普通糖果 是美国糖果 |
[07:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:34] | You know,American bars. | 你知道 美国糖果 |
[07:36] | Well,actually I prefer the term,”freedom bars” | 实际上我更喜欢叫它”自由之果” |
[07:40] | You love America,right? | 你爱美国对吧 |
[07:42] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[07:43] | Well,there are a lot of people out there who are hoping we won’t do our part. | 还有许多人就喜欢看到我们不尽自己本分 |
[07:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:48] | You know,people. | 你懂得 那些人 |
[07:50] | People who don’t have this country’s best interest at heart. | 那些就想看到这个国家不好的人 |
[07:53] | So,these candy bars help to fight terrorism? | 是说这些糖果能帮助打击恐怖主义吗 |
[07:57] | With every chocolatey, nougaty bite. | 浓郁香滑的每一口都能帮助打击 |
[08:00] | How much are they? | 多少钱 |
[08:03] | Nine fifty. | 9.5刀 |
[08:04] | – I’ll take two. – Thank you. | – 来两条 – 谢谢 |
[08:06] | No,young man,thank you. | 不 谢谢你才是 孩子 |
[08:12] | Separate! | 分离 |
[08:17] | Hello,trades school. | 中专 我们老了 |
[08:22] | I wish Reggie would kill Archie and take over this comic. | 真希望Reggie能杀了Archie掌控整本漫画 |
[08:25] | Malcolm,I need you to watch Jamie for a while. | Malcolm 我需要你帮我看一会Jamie |
[08:27] | Mum, we’re at the very critical point in our experiment. | 老妈 实验正在关键时刻 |
[08:30] | I’m sorry, Are you new? | 不好意思 你新来的吗 |
[08:32] | Stevie,explain to your friend how things work around here. | Stevie 跟你的朋友说一下这儿的规矩 |
[08:44] | Anything? | 有变化吗 |
[08:46] | No change. | 没有 |
[08:47] | Bounce him higher. | 把他弹高点 |
[08:51] | None of these worked. | 什么都没用 |
[08:53] | Maybe we should… | 也许我们该… |
[08:59] | Oh my god! | 天哪 |
[09:01] | It separated! | 分离了 |
[09:04] | Yes! we made an an enzyme! Unbelievable! | 太好了 我们做出限制酶了 真不可思议 |
[09:08] | What’d you do to it? | 你做了什么 |
[09:09] | I didn’t do anything. | 我啥也没做 |
[09:12] | What? neither did I. | 什么 我也什么都没做 |
[09:25] | Blellow. | 蓝绿 |
[09:27] | Hey,guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[09:37] | How did you do it | 你做了什么 |
[09:39] | I didn’t do anything | 我什么都没做 |
[09:41] | Look,we are not mad at you | 听着 我们没有生气 |
[09:43] | We just need know what you did | 我们只是想知道你做了什么 |
[09:45] | Why are you always blaming me | 你为什么总是怪我 |
[09:46] | Reese,you did a good thing | Reese 你做了好事 |
[09:48] | You somehow got this thing separated | 不知怎的你把这个分离了 |
[09:50] | You must’ve added something What was it | 你一定加了什么东西 是什么 |
[09:53] | Oh,I just…I don’t know if I can even remember | 我都不知道我还记不记得 |
[09:58] | I mean,I wasn’t paying much attention and | 我都没有太上心 |
[10:00] | there’s all those other stuff going on | 做了好多事儿 |
[10:05] | What? | 什么 |
[10:06] | This is a big contest.Big enough for three of us | 这可是个大竞赛 对我们三来说都是个大比赛 |
[10:09] | So,either we split the credit three ways or I’m not talking | 要么我们平分荣誉 要么我什么都不说 |
[10:14] | You are picking the wrong guy to mess with,Reese | Reese 你可惹错人了 |
[10:18] | Yeah,let’s tattle. | 没错 我们去告状 |
[10:22] | And he won’t tell us unless we give him credit for it. | 他不肯告诉我 除非给他好处 |
[10:25] | It’s so unfair. | 太不公平 |
[10:26] | All he did was just reading comic books and we’ve been working on this for weeks. | 他除了看漫画啥没干 而我们已经研究了几个星期了 |
[10:29] | What is it you want me to do, Malcolm | 你想让我怎样 |
[10:31] | Force him to tell us | 强迫他告诉我们 |
[10:33] | Wait a minute! Seems to be Reese fixed your experiment | 等一下 听起来是Reese解决了你们的问题 |
[10:35] | he should get some credit. | 他应该得到好处 |
[10:36] | What! No! | 什么 不 |
[10:38] | He doesn’t even know why it works | 他根本不知道自己在干啥 |
[10:40] | I’ve been working for 20 years without knowing why. | 我工作20年了也不太知道 |
[10:43] | Give Reese the credit | 荣誉算上Reese那份 |
[10:46] | Calm down, Ralph. It’s ok. You’re alright. | 冷静点 Ralph 没事了 |
[10:51] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[10:52] | The other pigs were mean to him. | 其它猪欺负他 |
[10:53] | Francis, you said last week you put that thing back into its pen. | 上周你就说过要把它放回猪圈了 |
[10:56] | I tried, but it’s so good nature and sweet the others wouldn’t let him feed | 我也想啊 但是它脾气太好了抢不到食 |
[11:00] | I’m not putting him back in there until I teach him to be more assertive. | 等我让他学会坚强再把它放回猪圈 |
[11:03] | But we’re spending every second of our day taking care of him. | 但我们每天花很多时间照顾它 |
[11:07] | Hey, no one ever said raising a pig would be easy! | 谁说养猪轻松了 |
[11:09] | No one ever said we’d be raising a pig! | 谁说我们要养猪了 |
[11:12] | Listen Francis. Either you return him to his pen tonight | 听着 你今晚就把它放回猪圈 |
[11:15] | Or he’s gonna be looking up at you from an omelet. | 不然他就只能在煎蛋卷里和你相见了 |
[11:20] | Come on Ralph!It’s gotta check time | 加油 Ralph 是时候了 |
[11:24] | Your brothers don’t think you can keep up with them. | 你的兄弟们觉得你比不上他们 |
[11:26] | is that what you think. | 你也这么想吗 |
[11:27] | Come on. I know you can do it. | 我知道你可以的 |
[11:29] | You just gotta get tough. | 变得凶悍点 |
[11:30] | Come on, show me your mean face. | 快 让我看看你凶的样子 |
[11:52] | What’s that? | 那是什么呢 |
[11:56] | the stink of failure. | 失败的味道 |
[11:57] | Ok, Reese. We give up. | 好吧 Reese 我们认输了 |
[11:59] | Just tell us what you did then we will give you credit. | 告诉我们你做了什么 我们算你一份 |
[12:01] | Ok, just sign this. | 好 签字 |
[12:11] | Because without his help, this would be impossible. | 因为没有他的帮助 我们无法成功 |
[12:21] | Outwitted by a dumbass. | 智商还比不过个蠢蛋了 |
[12:26] | Everything seems to be in order | 行了 |
[12:28] | Alright Reese Tell us what you did. | Reese 快说 |
[12:30] | Ok, I have no idea. | 好 我其实不知道 |
[12:35] | I don’t remember doing anything special at all | 我完全不记得自己做了什么特别的 |
[12:36] | What? | 什么 |
[12:37] | But now you make fun of me and tell people I’m stupid | 但是以后你们笑话我 说我蠢的时候 |
[12:39] | I have actual evidence of your own handwriting that says I am just as smart as you are. | 我有你们亲手签字的证据 证明我和你们一样聪明 |
[12:44] | finally there’s justice in the world. | 终于 世界有了正义 |
[12:48] | This is baby’s mother is 13 years old | 这个孩子的妈妈只有13岁 |
[12:54] | Every candy bar you buy goes towards buying unwed | 糖果的所得利润都会捐赠给像她这样的未婚妈妈 |
[12:57] | mothers like her school books and hot lunches. | 给她们买课本和热的午餐 |
[13:01] | I’ll get my purse | 我去拿钱包 |
[13:06] | I’m telling you I don’t remember. | 我说了我不记得了 |
[13:09] | Ok, let him up. | 好了 放他起来 |
[13:14] | Reese this is important.It’s for medicine. | Reese 这很重要 这是为了医学事业 |
[13:18] | This enzyme could help save somebody’s life one day | 这个酶也许某天能够救别人 |
[13:22] | Just please try to think about what you did. | 拜托好好想想 |
[13:29] | I can’t. I’m sorry. I don’t know. | 对不起 我真的不记得了 |
[13:31] | I’m just hanging out at my room like I always do. | 我就跟平常一样在房间里玩 |
[13:33] | Recreated it. | 场景重现 |
[13:36] | Yeah, that’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[13:38] | Just do everything you did when you in your room by yourself. | 把你在房间做的事情再重复一下 |
[13:41] | Just close your eyes pretend. | 闭上眼睛想 |
[13:43] | See everything you did in your mind eye, then just do what you see | 你脑海中浮现什么 你就做什么 |
[13:46] | Stevie and I aren’t even here. | Stevie和我都不在 |
[13:49] | You are alone in the room just like before. | 你一人在房间里 就像刚刚一样 |
[13:53] | Ok let’s see. | 让我试试 |
[13:57] | First thing was you guys left. | 首先你们走了 |
[14:02] | And then I went to the test tubs,just see what enzyme taste like. | 然后我去看试管 想试试酶是什么味道 |
[14:07] | But then it was boring already. | 很快就玩腻了 |
[14:12] | And then I saw something shiny. | 然后我发现亮亮的东西 |
[14:20] | And put it into my shiny box. | 把它放进我的亮亮盒 |
[14:25] | And then right. | 然后 对了 |
[14:32] | And then I got one of Malcolm’s shirts. | 然后我拿了件Malcolm的衬衫 |
[14:34] | And then I… | 然后我… |
[14:51] | Oh my god | 我的天 |
[14:53] | Then I played with Dewey’s Gameboy. | 之后我玩了Dewey的游戏机 |
[14:57] | And your teacher called us to say,you sold more chocolate than anyone else. | 你老师打电话告诉我们你巧克力卖的最多 |
[15:01] | She said all your classmates hate you | 她说你的同学都恨死你了 |
[15:03] | I’m so proud, Dewey. | 我真为你自豪 Dewey |
[15:05] | Well you know, it’s a good product | 糖果味道好 |
[15:07] | They really sell themselves. | 卖得好是应该的 |
[15:08] | I can’t believe it.Dewy sold over 1500 candy bars | 难以相信 Dewey卖了1500多块的糖果 |
[15:13] | 1500 1500. | |
[15:16] | Page 12. | 第12页 |
[15:19] | 1500块 一辆真正的卡丁车 | |
[15:44] | They’ll eat your dad’s dust. | 他们都等着吃你老爹的灰吧 |
[15:50] | Hi,is this where the boy who’s selling Eco-Bars. | 这是那个卖环保糖果的男孩家吗 |
[15:54] | Sorry we are all out, come back later. | 抱歉现在没人在家 等等再来 |
[15:56] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这啊 |
[15:57] | We want to buy some more those candy bars that heal the forests. | 我们想多买一点那些能帮助恢复森林的糖果 |
[16:00] | You should be so proud of your boy | 你该为你的孩子感到骄傲 |
[16:02] | I don’t know what you’re talking about | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[16:03] | Of course you do | 你当然知道 |
[16:05] | You said every bar plants a seedling in fire-ravaged Yellowstone. | 你说每买一块就能在被大火毁坏的黄石公园里种下一颗种子 |
[16:08] | I love that little bonus that 10% going to pro-life causes. | 利润中的10%将资助给反堕胎组织也很棒 |
[16:12] | Wait a minute he told me 10% went to pro-choice causes. | 等等 他明明说资助给的是提倡堕胎组织 |
[16:16] | I didn’t know you felt that way. | 我不知道你原来是那派的 |
[16:18] | I didn’t know you felt that way. | 我也不知道你是那派的 |
[16:22] | Excuse me ladies. I have to tell someone how I feel | 抱歉女士们 我现在得让某人知道我是哪派的了 |
[16:27] | You are in so much trouble. | 你完蛋了 |
[16:29] | I hope you think about what you did every time you see me driving by in your prize. | 我希望你每次看见我开着你的奖品都能好好反省 |
[16:33] | He’s not getting any prize. | 他可不能拿什么奖品 |
[16:35] | You’ve been lying to everyone to get them to buy candy. | 你在欺骗每个人让他们买你的糖果 |
[16:38] | What did I tell you about lying. | 关于说谎这事儿我是怎么说的 |
[16:39] | Lying is the worst thing you can do. | 说谎是最糟糕的事情 |
[16:41] | It destroys character, Dewey. | 它会毁了你的人格 |
[16:43] | It destroys trust people have in each other. | 它破坏人们间的信任 |
[16:46] | Do you understand? | 你懂了吗 |
[16:47] | Yes. | 懂了 |
[16:48] | What do you have to say for yourself | 你还有什么要说的 |
[16:49] | Francis told me to do it. | Francis教我的 |
[16:52] | I should’ve known. | 我就知道 |
[16:54] | Did you tell your brother the lie about those candy bars? | 糖果的事儿是你叫你弟骗人的吗 |
[16:56] | You bet I did. | 就是我 |
[16:57] | And I’m sick of you standing on the sideline sabotaging everything we tried to do. | 我已经受够了你站在一边 阻止一切我们想做的事情 |
[17:02] | Have you lost your mind, Francis. | 你疯了吗 |
[17:04] | What kind of advice is that you gave your brother. | 你给你弟弟的算什么建议 |
[17:06] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[17:08] | I’m just trying to help the kid instead of turning him down all the time. | 我只是想帮他 而不是每次都打击他 |
[17:11] | And I’m sick of thinking everything we do is stupid. | 我更受够了你觉得我们尽做蠢事 |
[17:20] | Ok,Ralph,remember your visualization. | Ralph 记住你的角色 |
[17:22] | You’re mean, you’re tough, and you’re biggest pig in the pen. | 你很凶悍 你是猪圈里最厉害的猪 |
[17:25] | You’re not afraid of anyone. | 你不害怕任何人 |
[17:26] | Get in there, kick some ass, and nurse like you have never nursed before. | 进去给它们点颜色看看 卯起来喝奶 |
[17:35] | That’s it Ralph. Get in there,good for you. | 就这样 进去 很好 |
[17:40] | Ok,stop.Ralph. | 停下来 |
[17:41] | Ralph no biting. | Ralph 不要乱咬 |
[17:46] | That’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[17:51] | No Ralph, not that chicken coop. | 不要 别进鸡窝 |
[17:58] | If I were you, I’d hurry up and start naming the cattle. | 快去给牛取名字 |
[18:01] | Then my ears were finally clean | 之后耳朵终于干净了 |
[18:05] | Then I was going to update my enemies list, | 然后我打算更新我的敌人名单 |
[18:08] | But I remembered had math homework. | 但是突然想起来还有数学作业 |
[18:15] | Did’t get it.Did’t get it.Did’t get it | 不会做 不会做 不会做 |
[18:21] | Stupid stupid stupid | 笨死了 笨死了 笨死了 |
[18:32] | I hate you. I hate you. | 我恨你 我恨你 |
[18:42] | Then I worked on my triceps. | 然后我练了练肱三头肌 |
[18:50] | Mate, no one like math. | 伙计 没人喜欢数学 |
[18:55] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:58] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[19:02] | So, what did you do next? | 接着你做了什么 |
[19:05] | Nothing, started playing with the ball. | 没什么 开始玩球 |
[19:15] | Well, I guess we won’t be… | 也许我们没办法 |
[19:16] | Throw it again. | 再扔一次 |
[19:17] | What? | 什么 |
[19:18] | Reese, keep throwing it. | 继续扔球 |
[19:28] | – Look! – It’s separated! | – 快看 – 分离了 |
[19:37] | There must be asbestos in the ceiling. Of course. | 天花板里一定有石棉 当然了 |
[19:40] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[19:41] | Reese,you did it. | Reese你成功了 |
[19:42] | Asbestos is a highly mutagenic material. It canchange the way cell reproduce– these cells. | 石棉是高诱变物质 它能改变细胞复制的模式 |
[19:48] | And it’s been here the whole time. | 一直都有 |
[19:49] | – We have asbestos in our ceiling. – We have asbestos in our ceiling. | – 我们天花板里有石棉 – 我们天花板里有石棉 |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[19:58] | what? | 怎么了 |
[20:06] | Scrumble eggs, coming up. | 炒鸡蛋 马上就好 |
[20:13] | So we’re living out here till they get the asbesto cleaned out. | 我们现在住在外面 等房子里石棉清除干净 |
[20:16] | Oh and we won the contest. | 我们赢了那比赛 |
[20:18] | Turns out the company sponsoring keeps all the patent right. | 结果发现专利是属于赞助公司的 |
[20:21] | They’re using our work to make a new cholesterol drug that’ll earn billions. | 他们用我们的成果生产出了能赚数十亿的胆固醇药 |
[20:25] | And you know what we got? | 而我们得到了什么 |
[20:27] | A pencil case, it has a compass on it. | 铅笔盒 上面还有个指南针呢 |
[20:32] | Mom,Dad, anyone need a pencil? | 爸妈 你们谁要铅笔 |
[20:34] | No, Reese. We still don’t need a pencil. | 不 Reese 仍旧不需要 |
[20:37] | If you do, you know where to find it | 如果要 你们知道上哪找 |
[20:41] | Ok, Francis, how much longer are we gonna share the bed with Ralph? | Francis 我们还要和Ralph睡一张床到什么时候 |
[20:45] | It’s getting ridiculous. | 越来越可笑了 |
[20:47] | He puts up a brave front, but I don’t think he really feels that confident. | 他这是故作坚强 我不觉得他已经够自信了 |
[20:56] | He’ll let us know when he’s ready. | 他准备好了会让我们知道的 |