时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:04] | I wanna break up. | 我想分手 |
[00:05] | Welcome to the U.S. Army. | 欢迎加入美国陆军 |
[00:07] | You are not gonna lie | 你不能撒谎 |
[00:09] | to put someone in the jail who might be innocent! | 会把无辜的人送进监狱的 |
[00:11] | Can’t he at least put some pants on? | 好歹让他穿上裤子行吗 |
[00:13] | Just as soon as we get good perp walk out of him. | 先让他在媒体面前好好亮个相就好 |
[00:16] | Your court order says you have to stay within a 50-foot radius. | 你的法庭令限你不得跨出50英尺外 |
[00:19] | My drill sergeant’s breasts is not my concern! | 我不该关心教练的胸部 |
[00:22] | I know you’re innocent,and I can prove it. | 我知道你无罪 我能证明 |
[00:23] | Just make sure that you stay within 30 feet of this backpack. | 千万确保自己离这个背包不超过30英尺 |
[00:26] | I want you to explain to these recruits | 我要你向新兵说明一下 |
[00:28] | how the worst soldier in the unit | 这个小队最差的士兵 |
[00:29] | has manage to put them all ashamed! | 是怎么让其他队友都相形见绌的 |
[00:31] | I just stopped thinking. | 我只是停止了思考 |
[00:32] | I’m the world’s happiest tool. | 我是世上最乐呵的工具 |
[00:34] | Mom, you’ve been in there for three hours! | 妈 你在里面3小时了 |
[00:36] | In a minute, I’m in the shower. | 等一下 我还在冲澡 |
[00:39] | I think we got a bomb here. | 这儿有炸弹 |
[00:40] | Sir, I need you to step away to a distance of at least 150 feet. | 先生 我要你退到至少150英尺以外 |
[00:44] | I can’t do that! I’m …I’m… | 不能啊 我 我 |
[00:48] | I’m in the bomb squad. | 我是拆弹部队的 |
[01:26] | You’re not alone! | 你不是一个人在战斗 |
[01:28] | We’ve called every available police officer | 我们呼叫了所有 |
[01:31] | in the drive count area! | 能够赶到的警官 |
[01:34] | Are you sure you don’t need any equipment? | 你确定不需要什么设备吗 |
[01:36] | We got some nylon pliers. | 我们有剪钳的 |
[01:38] | No, Stay away! Everyone has to stay away! | 不 别过来 所有人 |
[01:42] | This thing is picking up a lot of vibrations right now! | 这玩意儿经受了大量震动 |
[01:46] | I said get back! You have a death wish, officer? | 我说了退后 你想好遗嘱了吗 警官 |
[01:49] | I’m Lieutenant Surtino with the bomb squad. | 我是警察拆弹部队的Surtino警长 |
[01:51] | I’m here to help. What’s your name? | 我过来帮忙 你叫什么 |
[01:52] | No time for introductions. | 没时间介绍自己了 |
[01:54] | We’ve got a level 5 explosive, | 我们有个5级爆炸物 |
[01:55] | with a gravity timer and procusion fuse! | 带重力计时器和复杂的引线 |
[02:00] | What bomb squad you said you were with? | 你说你是哪个拆弹队来着 |
[02:01] | Millbrook. | 米尔布鲁克 |
[02:03] | I’m off duty, came by to return a library book. | 我不在执勤 来图书馆还书的 |
[02:05] | You’ve got a better sellection here. | 你们这里书目更多 |
[02:06] | And it charges 50 cents a day back home! | 而且我那儿的图书馆一天收50美分 |
[02:09] | Now I know the fines help to pay for the place | 现在我知道罚款是用来维护这里的了 |
[02:11] | but that’s really a very small part of the budget. | 但这点罚款对图书馆还不就是笔小钱 |
[02:14] | Now if we are finished playing 20 questions, | 要是我们问答游戏结束了 |
[02:17] | I’ve got lives to save! | 我要开始救大家的命了 |
[02:21] | Since you guys see more up-to-date in Millbrook, | 既然你们在米尔布鲁克见过更多新炸弹 |
[02:24] | I’m just gonna go call your supervisor. | 我打算打给你上级 |
[02:26] | See if he can send some back up. | 看看他能不能叫些支援 |
[02:28] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:29] | If you can find him. | 只要找得到他 |
[02:36] | OK. I’m going to try to detach the co-axile. | 好了 我要试着拆除共轴 |
[02:43] | Oh no! I got the wrong wire. | 不好 我弄错线了 |
[02:46] | It’s gonna blow! | 要炸了 |
[02:49] | Tell my wife I love her. | 告诉我老婆我爱她 |
[02:51] | 5 4 3 2 1 Five, four, three, two, one… | |
[03:10] | See? You don’t need grocery money if you’re creative. | 瞧 有创意就能省下日常开销 |
[03:13] | I wish I had better news for you, Hal. | 我真希望有好消息 Hal |
[03:15] | But the prosecution has 30 eye witnesses, | 但是原告方有30个目击证人 |
[03:17] | that can all avoid going to prison themselves by fingering you. | 这些人只要指证你就能脱罪 |
[03:21] | How about my mysterious guy? | 我的神秘线人呢 |
[03:23] | He’s only got six months to live. | 他就剩6个月好活了 |
[03:24] | He doesn’t wanna die with guilty conscience. | 他不想带着负罪感死 |
[03:26] | He’s gonna completely exonerate me! | 他能使我完全免罪 |
[03:28] | And he’s not imaginary! | 他可不是我想象出来的 |
[03:30] | This is petty much how things have been going on right here lately. | 最近的情况就是这样 |
[03:33] | Dad’s trials are tomorrow. | 老爸明天要出庭 |
[03:34] | We still have no idea where Reese is. | Reese在哪儿我们也不知道 |
[03:37] | And Mom kinda had a breakdown. | 老妈精神崩溃 |
[03:39] | It’s okay. | 不过没关系 |
[03:40] | She’s slowly working her way back. | 她在慢慢找回自己 |
[03:42] | I think her new hobby is helping her. | 我觉得她的新爱好能帮她 |
[03:47] | This one’s name is Sam Gandelbumps. | 这个的名字叫Sam Gandelbums |
[03:50] | He grew up on a farm, | 他在农场长大 |
[03:51] | where he was friends with a turkey and a duck. | 他在那儿和鸡鸭做朋友 |
[03:53] | He can’t see very well, so he’s always getting lost. | 他眼睛有点不好使 老走失 |
[03:56] | It will be okay, Lois. We are gonna find Reese. | Lois 没事的 我们会找到Reese的 |
[03:59] | Hah, look, he picked flowers. He’s going to courtin’. | 看 他采了小花花 他要去求婚了 |
[04:06] | Right face. Left face. Back face. | 向右转 向左转 向后转 |
[04:10] | Right on windmill. Hop on your left foot. | 右手大风车 左脚单立 |
[04:13] | Teapot! | 作茶壶状 |
[04:16] | Back face! Forward march! | 向后转 起步走 |
[04:23] | He’ll do that all day. He’s got no more thought than a bug. | 他能像这样一整天 想法不比虫子多 |
[04:27] | Tell me is that enough to restore | 你说这是不是够让我 |
[04:29] | my faith in the future of this army. | 对这支军队的未来重拾信心了 |
[04:31] | I guess the subliminal ads are working after all. | 那些潜意识广告终于起作用了 |
[04:33] | The army doesn’t use subliminal ads. | 军队从来不用潜意识广告 |
[04:38] | At ease! | 稍息 |
[04:41] | Now in a few days we’ll have some | 几天之后我们将进行 |
[04:43] | very important field training exercises. | 非常重要的野战演习 |
[04:45] | And I want you to be my number two, | 我要你做我的副官 |
[04:48] | because you obey my every command | 因为你完美执行我的每一个命令 |
[04:50] | like some kind of beautiful, brainless, zombie robot. | 简直像个无脑丧尸机器人 |
[04:52] | I’ll be honored, your sergeant. | 万分荣幸 中士 |
[04:54] | Now let’s go make some bets | 现在和我一起去打个赌 |
[04:55] | and march you into the electric fence. | 打完你去爬个电网 |
[05:00] | I saw the defendant hack through the proxy service firewall | 我看见被告黑掉防火墙进入服务器 |
[05:03] | and delete the SPE files without leaving any tracks. | 不留痕迹地删除了SPE文件 |
[05:07] | I didn’t totally understand it, | 我并不完全明白什么意思 |
[05:09] | but he said the dummy corporation could be used | 他说挂名公司可以洗白 |
[05:11] | to launder all the money he siphoned off. | 所有吸走的资金 |
[05:14] | You can threaten my children. | 随你威胁我的孩子 |
[05:15] | All you want, I don’t care! | 悉听尊便 我不在乎了 |
[05:17] | I have to tell the truth! | 我必须说出事实 |
[05:27] | For God’s sakes, do something! | 天呐 想点办法 |
[05:29] | Just be patient. There’s such a thing as “too much evidence”. | 别急 这叫”证据泛滥” |
[05:33] | Eventually, they’ll get bored. | 最后陪审团会烦的 |
[05:36] | The prosecution calls Gordon Walker. | 原告传Gordon Walker |
[05:41] | That’s it! That’s my guy! | 就是这个 这个人是帮我的 |
[05:47] | I was worried about what I would say when I got up here. | 我来之前曾为我在此要说的话而忧心 |
[05:50] | But deep down I knew I would have to tell the truth. | 但内心深处 我知道我一定要说出实情 |
[05:53] | There is a conspiracy going on here. | 这事儿有阴谋 |
[05:56] | And it’s all been orchestrated by … that man! | 策划阴谋的就是那个男人 |
[06:03] | Is he pointing at someone directly behind me? | 他是在指我正后方的人吗 |
[06:07] | And after he shredded the last of the documents | 在他毁掉最后一份文件后 |
[06:09] | He delivered the punch line the another racist joke! | 他又讲了个种族歧视的笑话 |
[06:14] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[06:17] | It turns out I’m gonna live. | 后来发现我死不了 |
[06:19] | They had the wrong x-ray. | 他们拿错X光片了 |
[06:21] | Boy when you had a scare like mine, | 孩子 你要是像我这样被吓一次 |
[06:23] | you realize what’s really important. | 就能看清楚最重要的事情 |
[06:25] | “Staying out of jail”. Good luck. | 那就是”别入狱” 祝你好运 |
[06:41] | With this many people lying, | 这么多的谎言 |
[06:42] | We gotta be able to find something to trip one of them up! | 总能找出其中一个的破绽吧 |
[06:45] | Let’s not get our hopes up! | 别抱太大希望 |
[06:48] | Mom, I knew you’ve had a rough time, | 妈妈 我知道你现在不容易 |
[06:50] | and your little projects are very therapeutic for you. | 你这些小手工也确实能帮你恢复状态 |
[06:54] | Dad is in big trouble! | 但老爸现在一头狗血 |
[06:56] | You have to start helping! | 你得马上帮帮他 |
[06:57] | Honey, I know how this is a crisis, and believe me, | 我知道现在面临危机 但相信我 |
[06:59] | I’m doing everything I can! | 我已经在尽全力帮忙 |
[07:02] | I spent extra money on quick-drying glue. | 我多花了些钱去买瞬间胶 |
[07:04] | So no matter how you shake it, | 这样不管你怎么摇 |
[07:06] | the sequins won’t fall off! | 亮片都不会掉下 |
[07:07] | After what happened at the compulsories, | 在规定动作的比赛之后 |
[07:10] | Rebecca’s really gonna nail her long program. | Rebecca一定能拿下她的自由滑比赛 |
[07:19] | These flour bombs just don’t do it for me. | 这些面粉做的炸弹一点不带劲 |
[07:22] | Bless the old days when we got these live war things. | 还是以前用真枪实弹时好 |
[07:24] | That looked like the movies. | 那个看起来像电影 |
[07:26] | Tell your man to advance, northwest, 20 meters. | 叫你的人前进 西北方向20米 |
[07:29] | Advance, northwest, 20 meters! | 前进 西北 20米 |
[07:31] | North, northeast, 5 meters! | 北 偏东北 5米 |
[07:34] | north, northeast, 5 meters! | 北 偏东北 5米 |
[07:38] | Crap, I’m hit. I’m gonna die over here in the shade. | 惨了 我中弹了 我要去树荫下死 |
[07:42] | Get to the rendezvous point! | 去集合点 |
[07:44] | Bravo, lay down, cover fire ! Alpha, flank right! | B队 卧倒 提供掩护火力 A队 包围右翼 |
[07:46] | Get to the rendezvous point! | 去集合点 |
[07:48] | Bravo, lay down, cover fire ! Alpha, flank right! | B队 卧倒 提供掩护火力 A队 包围右翼 |
[07:50] | You are really showing leadership, soilder! | 你展现了你的领导才能 大兵 |
[07:53] | I will show you leadership | 我会展现我的领导才能 |
[07:58] | I’m allergic to wheat products! | 我对麦制品过敏 |
[08:02] | This is gonna be awesome, you’re gonna watch and he swollen like a balloon. | 太棒了 他会肿成气球的 |
[08:07] | We got a vehicle from blue team approaching. | 有辆蓝军的车过来了 |
[08:09] | Squad leader, intercept that vehicle. | 小队长 拦截车辆 |
[08:11] | Yes, sergeant! | 遵命 中士 |
[08:16] | Oh, no! | 不好 |
[08:19] | Oh my God! Are you okay? | 老天 你还好吧 |
[08:26] | God, I love that boy! | 老天 我爱死那小子了 |
[08:28] | More blue team vehicles are approaching. Shall we run? | 更多蓝军车辆逼近 是否撤离 |
[08:32] | Sergeant? Sergeant? | 中士 中士 |
[08:34] | Forget the sergeant! Just say we can run! | 别管中士了 就下令撤退吧 |
[08:37] | Sergeant? Sergeant? | 中士 中士 |
[08:38] | Idiot! Move! | 白痴 走啊 |
[08:40] | Reese! Come on! Can we go? | Reese 拜托 能撤了吗 |
[08:43] | Sergeant? Sergeant? | 中士 中士 |
[08:48] | Sergeant? Sergeant? | 中士 中士 |
[08:56] | Sergeant? | 中士 |
[08:58] | Ladies and gentlemen, you have heard | 各位 你们已经听过 |
[09:01] | a stagering amount of evidence against the defendant | 大量对被告不利的证据 |
[09:03] | Let me clarify what we now know. | 让我来理一下目前所知的情况 |
[09:06] | Three members of the board of directors testified that, | 三位董事指证 |
[09:08] | the defendant submitted | 被告在8月9日 |
[09:09] | altered financial statements on Aug. 9. | 提交了修改后的财务报告 |
[09:13] | The senior VP of finance heard the defendant | 高级财务副总裁听到被告 |
[09:15] | plot to hide company assets offshore on December 6. | 密谋在12月6日将公司资产隐匿海外 |
[09:19] | The chief operations officer | 首席运营官在2月21日目睹 |
[09:21] | saw him shredding documents in the stairwell on February 21. | 被告在楼梯间撕毁文件 |
[09:25] | And on June 27, the director of IT services testified, | IT主管指证被告在6月27日 |
[09:30] | that the defendant showed him pictures of his new yacht, | 向他展示了自己的新游艇 |
[09:32] | which he named “Above the Law”. | 船名就叫”逍遥法外” |
[09:37] | And on July 11, you heard the senior analyst, | 另外 7月11日 你们听到高级分析员 |
[09:41] | break down in tears as he revealed the defendant’s scheme… | 泪流满面地揭露被告的阴谋 |
[09:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[09:49] | I’m awake. I’m trying to get your grounds for an appeal! | 我醒着 我在试着给你上诉的理由 |
[09:59] | Mom? Are you coming out for dinner? | 老妈 出来吃晚饭吗 |
[10:02] | I’m just taking Penelope’s temperature. | 我在给Penelope量体温 |
[10:04] | I think she caught Ambrosia’s cold. | 我想她被Ambrosia传染了感冒 |
[10:07] | Is Penelope the foreign correspondent or the candy striper? | Penelope是那个外国记者还是那个护士志愿者 |
[10:11] | No, she’s just a homemaker. | 不 她就是个主妇 |
[10:13] | But the big candy company is interested in her taffy recipe. | 但糖果公司对她的太妃糖配方有兴趣 |
[10:17] | Can I have the potatoes? | 我能吃点土豆吗 |
[10:19] | You can have anything you want, | 儿子 你想要什么就能得到什么 |
[10:21] | son, if you’re willing to work for it. | 只要你愿意为之付出 |
[10:23] | Just reach for the stars, and never let go. | 追逐星辰 得之不弃 |
[10:26] | I should have told you that a long time ago. | 我早就该告诉你们这些 |
[10:30] | And when you write an angry letter, | 还有 当你想写告状信时 |
[10:31] | hold on to it for a day, | 多等一天再说 |
[10:33] | You may not feel the same in the morning. | 第二天早上你可能就不那么气了 |
[10:35] | And never invest in a friend’s restaurant. | 还有千万别投资朋友的餐馆 |
[10:38] | Never! | 千万别 |
[10:40] | You know what, I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[10:41] | Come on, Dewey, Let’s go teach you how to shave. | 来吧 Dewey 教你怎么刮胡子 |
[10:45] | Great! | 好耶 |
[10:47] | When you tip a valet, always fold your dollar up real tight. | 当你给小费时 钱卷得紧一些 |
[10:51] | That way by the time he sees what he’s got, | 那样等他看明白自己拿到多少时 |
[10:52] | you’re down the block. | 你早就不见了 |
[10:56] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[10:57] | I made coffee, you want some? | 我煮了咖啡 要来点吗 |
[10:59] | Oh yeah, I was just singing … | 好 我刚才在唱歌 |
[11:02] | Always have a song in my heart, son. | 儿子 心里总要有首歌 |
[11:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:08] | You know what the worst thing is? | 你知道最郁闷的是什么吗 |
[11:11] | I’ve always hated that job. | 我一直烦那个工作 |
[11:13] | I wanted to quit 10 years ago, | 10年前我就想辞职了 |
[11:15] | when they started deducting for sick days. | 当他们开始克扣病假时 |
[11:17] | I wanted to quit a year ago, | 1年前我也想辞职 |
[11:19] | when they started making us vacuum out our own cubicles. | 当他们要我们清理自己隔间时 |
[11:22] | If I’d done that | 要是我辞职了 |
[11:23] | They’d find another patsy, and I would not be in this mess. | 他们就会找另一个人 我就不会惹麻烦 |
[11:27] | They should have just fired me! | 他们就该炒我鱿鱼 |
[11:29] | I was a terrible employee. | 我是个不靠谱的员工 |
[11:31] | I never read a memo, I came in late | 从来不读纪要 总迟到 |
[11:34] | I blew off Fridays. | 星期五都翘班 |
[11:35] | What the hell is wrong with those people? | 那些人脑子都坏了吗 |
[11:40] | Just promise me that you learn from my mistakes. | 跟我保证 你要吸取我的教训 |
[11:43] | Don’t ever settle, Malcolm. | 良鸟择木而栖 Malcolm |
[11:46] | I won’t. | 我知道了 |
[11:50] | I’m gonna go make love to your mother one last time. | 我要最后再和你妈来一发 |
[11:55] | I probably wasn’t gonna sleep tonight anyway. | 反正今晚我也没打算睡 |
[12:00] | Malcolm, we have to talk. | Malcolm 我们得谈谈 |
[12:02] | We’ve been avoiding this, but it’s time to face the facts. | 我们一直试图避免 但现在得面对现实了 |
[12:06] | We need you to forge that signature on this document | 你要在这份文件上伪造签名 |
[12:07] | declaring Mom mentally incompetant. | 来声称老妈精神失常 |
[12:10] | That way when Dad goes to jail, | 这样老爸去监狱后 |
[12:11] | You can get a man’s independant, | 你能自立 |
[12:12] | and I’ll take custody of Dewey and Jamie. | 我会取得Dewey和Jamie的监护权 |
[12:15] | It’s funny. | 说来可笑 |
[12:16] | I always figured Mom for jail | 我总是想象老妈进监狱 |
[12:17] | and Dad for the loony bin. | 老爸进疯人院 |
[12:19] | Life, huh? | 人生真奇妙 |
[12:21] | I can’t fake Dad’s signature. | 我没法伪造老爸签名 |
[12:23] | I do Mom, Reese does Dad. | 一直是我伪造老妈的 Reese伪造老爸的 |
[12:25] | What? You should each be able to do both. | 啥 你们应该学会伪造两个人的 |
[12:28] | What did I tell you about building | 我不是告诉过你们 |
[12:29] | a little redundancy into the system. | 要互相备份技能吗 |
[12:32] | Wait a second.. | 等等 |
[12:33] | – Oh, my God – What is it? | – 天呐 – 咋啦 |
[12:35] | I need talk to dad right now. | 我得马上和老爸谈谈 |
[12:41] | Maybe I’ll wait 20 minutes. | 还是等个20分钟好了 |
[12:44] | What was your orders, private? | 列兵 你得到的指令是什么 |
[12:45] | I don’t know, ask the sergeant. | 不知道 问中士 |
[12:47] | Tell us your code signs and frequencies! | 说出你们的通讯代码和无线电频率 |
[12:49] | I do not know, ask the sergeant. | 不知道 问中士 |
[12:51] | We don’t have to do this the hard way. | 我们不必来硬的 |
[12:54] | Let’s all take a break and relax a little. | 我们休息下放松一会儿 |
[12:57] | You want a glass of water? | 要不要来杯水 |
[13:00] | – I do not know, ask the sergeant. – Stop saying that! | – 不知道 问中士 – 不要再说那句话了 |
[13:03] | This might not be a real war, | 就算这不是真的战争 |
[13:04] | but I got an extra day’s leave riding on this. | 但我明天能不能休假就看这场演习 |
[13:06] | And a girlfriend who is in model school. | 我还有个模特学校的女朋友 |
[13:08] | Model school. | 模特学校啊 |
[13:10] | Now you will talk, | 现在你开始交代 |
[13:11] | or I will make your life a living hell! | 不然我让你生不如死 |
[13:13] | You think I want to? | 你以为我想啊 |
[13:14] | This sucks! I’m a good soldier! | 真差劲 我是个好士兵 |
[13:16] | I shut off my brain like the army want it. | 我按照军队要求变成脑残 |
[13:18] | Everyone said I was doing great, but I’m not! | 每个人都说我做得好 其实不是 |
[13:21] | I have to tell my squad, they guys are depending on me, | 我必须告诉我的队员 他们信赖我 |
[13:23] | but I can’t! | 但我做不到 |
[13:24] | You know what? I don’t care what the Army says! | 知道吗 我不在乎军队叫我干嘛 |
[13:25] | I’m sick of this! | 我厌了 |
[13:26] | I’m turning my back on! | 我不做脑残了 |
[13:33] | Did it happen? | 成功了吗 |
[13:35] | – Did what happen? – Wait … | – 什么成功了 – 等等 |
[13:38] | I think it’s … | 我觉得是 |
[13:40] | No, it is not. | 不 还没好 |
[13:42] | Yes, it is. | 是的 好了 |
[13:44] | Is it? | 好了没 |
[13:45] | Damn! Wish it’s more of a difference. | 妈的 怎么没啥变化 |
[13:47] | Look, you can act this crazy as you like, | 听着 你爱怎么疯随你 |
[13:49] | ‘Cause I get nothing but time, | 反正我有的是时间 |
[13:51] | and no one’s coming to rescue you. | 没人会来救你 |
[13:52] | not your sergeant, not your squad | 你中士不会 你队员不会 |
[13:54] | and your mom’s not gonna come | 你老妈也不会来给你 |
[13:55] | wiping nose and changing diaper! | 擦鼻涕换尿布 |
[14:00] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[14:02] | Mom! Of course! | 老妈 当然了 |
[14:08] | Freak held his breath until he turned blue and passed out. | 这怪胎自己憋气到脸色发青昏过去 |
[14:17] | Haven’t done that in a while. | 很久没玩这招了 |
[14:19] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | – 你还好吧 – 好得很 |
[14:21] | I know how to get us out of here. | 我知道咱怎么逃出去了 |
[14:22] | That’s impossible, look around, we are in prison, man. | 不可能 你看 我们被囚禁了 老兄 |
[14:25] | Wrong, we are not in prison, We are grounded. | 错了 我们不是被囚禁 只是被禁足了 |
[14:28] | And there is always a way to get out of being grounded. | 总有办法可以逃脱禁足的 |
[14:31] | You can pry some floor boards, set your bed on fire, | 你可以撬地板 也可以把床点燃 |
[14:34] | There’s like two things you have to remember. | 有两个要点要记住 |
[14:37] | You need a diversion, and a little guy get screwed. | 要转移视线 还要一个小倒霉蛋 |
[14:41] | But that’s okay. He’s too little to do anythings about it. | 这不是问题 他太小没法还手 |
[14:44] | You gonna eat some dirt, about three pounds of it. | 你给我吃土 3磅就够了 |
[14:46] | What goods does the diversion gonna do? | 分散注意力有毛用 |
[14:48] | We are tied up. | 我们被绑了 |
[14:49] | I guess your brother never tied you up | 你兄弟大概从没在收垃圾日 |
[14:50] | and left you in dumpster on trash day. | 把你绑起来然后扔垃圾箱里吧 |
[14:56] | Okay, start eating. It’s not fatal, it only looks like it. | 好了 开吃吧 不会死人的 只是看起来像 |
[15:00] | We need more shovels. And get enough buckets if you can find. | 要多些铲子 尽量多找些桶 |
[15:09] | You might wanna huck up your pants. | 你们可能会想卷起裤腿的 |
[15:11] | He’s got another half hour of this. | 他还要继续半小时 |
[15:16] | Good news, sir. Looks like red team’s about to fall. | 好消息 长官 看来红军要输了 |
[15:20] | Two squads have been captured, | 两只小分队被俘 |
[15:21] | The others are pinned down, here, here and here. | 其他的被压制在这里 这里 还有这里 |
[15:25] | Ok, Now we just gotta sneak the keys out of his purse. | 现在只需要从他包里偷钥匙了 |
[15:36] | Test, test … | 试音 试音 |
[15:39] | Test, test … | 试音 试音 |
[15:43] | The microphone works, the chair is perfect, | 麦克风正常 椅子没问题 |
[15:45] | and your hair looks fine, sir, can we proceed? | 你发型看着很好 先生 可以开始了吗 |
[15:49] | Now then, Hal, we’ve heard a lot of testimonies | 那么 Hal 我们听了他人很多证词 |
[15:51] | from people about what you’ve done in this company. | 指证你在公司里的所做所为 |
[15:53] | Why don’t you tell us in your own words | 你不如自己说一下 |
[15:55] | what kind of an employee you were? | 你是个什么样的员工 |
[15:59] | Marginal. | 勉强合格 |
[16:03] | At best. | 不会更好了 |
[16:04] | Would you care to elaborate? | 你能详述吗 |
[16:06] | When you work for a big impersonal corporation like this … | 你在这么个没有人情味的大公司 |
[16:11] | You know those natural shows | 你看过那些自然科学节目 |
[16:13] | where a wasp paralysis the caterpillar | 黄蜂麻痹毛虫 |
[16:15] | then injects it full of larvae? | 然后向它体内注入幼虫 |
[16:17] | It stays alive for weeks | 毛虫还能存活几周 |
[16:19] | completely aware feeling every little | 完全能感受到幼虫 |
[16:21] | bite as the larvae devour from the inside. | 体内吞噬自己的每一口 |
[16:25] | I sat in a cubicle every day, | 我每天坐在自己隔间里 |
[16:27] | envying that caterpillar, | 嫉妒着那只虫子 |
[16:29] | because at least he got to be on TV. | 至少他上电视了 |
[16:33] | I hated that job. | 我恨我的工作 |
[16:35] | I was a crappy employee. | 我是个糟糕的员工 |
[16:37] | And yet countless eye witnesses painted | 但是无数的证人将你描绘为 |
[16:39] | you as the man of the centre of an ingenious conspiracy. | 一个巨大阴谋的核心人物 |
[16:46] | Time and time again, you were placed at crucial event. | 你一次又一次出现在紧要事件中 |
[16:49] | Do you have any way refuting these claims? | 你有办法驳斥这些证词吗 |
[16:52] | Well, I didn’t. | 我不能 |
[16:53] | Who could remember what they were doing on 25th Jan 2002, | 谁会记得自己2002年1月25日在干吗 |
[16:57] | or 14 March 2003. | 或者2003年3月14日 |
[17:00] | But my son figured something out. Stand up, Malcolm! | 但我儿子想出来了 站起来 Malcolm |
[17:05] | I know he looks normal, | 我知道他看着普通 |
[17:06] | but my son is a freaky genius with numbers. | 但我儿子是个超级数学天才 |
[17:08] | I’m telling you his head should be the size of a medicine ball. | 要我说他脑子该和实心球一样大 |
[17:12] | You give him any day of any year, | 你报给他任何日期 |
[17:14] | he can tell you what day of the week it is. | 他能告诉你那是星期几 |
[17:15] | What did that have to do with anything? | 那与本案有什么联系呢 |
[17:17] | Well, he figured out | 他发现 |
[17:19] | that every date on the board is a Friday. | 展示板上每一天都是星期五 |
[17:22] | Every one. You can check the calendar. | 大家可以拿日历来核实 |
[17:24] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand why that would be so important? | 抱歉 这事情到底重要在哪里呢 |
[17:31] | I haven’t shown up for work on a Friday in 15 years. | 我已经连续15年在周五翘班了 |
[17:37] | He didn’t show up on Fridays for 15 years! | 他已经连续15年在周五翘班了 |
[17:42] | That isn’t gonna be on the record, is it? | 这不会记录在案吧 |
[17:43] | Do you have any evidence to back up this wild assertion? | 你有证据支持这个大胆的声明吗 |
[17:48] | Oh, yeah! Once I know what to look for, | 有的 当我知道要找证明时 |
[17:49] | I realized I have almost everything | 我想起来我需要的所有证据 |
[17:51] | I need right here in my memory box. | 在我的存纪念物的盒子里几乎都有 |
[17:54] | The prosecution maintains | 原告律师坚称 |
[17:56] | that you handed the board of directors | 你在8月9日向董事会提交了 |
[17:58] | a set of cooked books on August 9th. | 一套伪造的账簿 |
[18:00] | Yes, that’s when I went to Bavaria Land. | 那天我去了巴伐利亚乐园 |
[18:09] | And when you were supposed to be | 你被认定在12月6日 |
[18:10] | hiding money off shore on December 6th? | 向海外隐匿资金 |
[18:12] | I went to the “The Nutcracker”. | 我去看了<胡桃夹子> |
[18:14] | Pretty good for a community college production. | 对社区大学来说算不错的 |
[18:17] | February 21st? | 2月21日呢 |
[18:19] | My driving license from Grand Prix’s Go Carts. | 我拿到了大奖赛卡丁车的驾照 |
[18:23] | – June 27th? – Pilgrim Village. | – 6月27日 – 移民村 |
[18:26] | 恐慌发作 导致鬼屋 关门 | |
[18:26] | July 11th. | 7月11日 |
[18:29] | There was a ghost in my car, and right in my car. | 我车里闹鬼 就在我车里 |
[18:34] | And finally, August 26th? | 最后 8月26日 |
[18:37] | Well, I was chosen to be a junior trainer at Ocean Land. | 我在海洋公园被选中做初级训练师 |
[18:44] | He did all the work, I just stood there. | 都是它的功劳 我只是站在那里 |
[18:52] | Sorry about my little lapse there at the end. | 很抱歉最后有点失误 |
[18:54] | But they really should say “innocency” | 不过他们应该说”清白” |
[18:56] | instead of “not guilty”, it’s confusing. | 而不是说”无罪” 会搞混的 |
[19:01] | Lois, we won the case. | Lois 我们胜诉了 |
[19:04] | Now we can get our lives back to the way they were. | 我们的生活又恢复原状了 |
[19:07] | You didn’t work on Fridays? | 你星期五都翘班了吗 |
[19:11] | After all the sacrifices I made for this family. | 我为这个家牺牲了这么多 |
[19:15] | For 15 years, I work double shifts, | 15年来我两班倒地工作 |
[19:18] | drove car pool, clean the house, | 开接送车 打扫卫生 |
[19:20] | while you were feeding shamo! | 你却在喂鲸鱼 |
[19:23] | Actually it’s Keiko 2. | 实际上他叫Keiko 2 |
[19:25] | He’s smaller, but you get just as wet at the front row. | 他小些 但在前排他一样可以溅你一身水 |
[19:26] | It a really good show. We should see it sometime. | 很好玩 我们找时间去看看 |
[19:31] | All right, let’s get this over with. Red team surrenders. | 好啦 我们来做个了结 红军投降 |
[19:34] | Come on, Hendricks, you can put a little feeling into it. | Hendricks 你不能投入点感情吗 |
[19:37] | Yes sir. | 是 长官 |
[19:38] | That leaves us with the matter of the wager. | 再说说赌注的事儿 |
[19:40] | I believe I can expect to see you bright and early tomorrow morning | 我想明天一大早可以在练兵场 |
[19:43] | marching on the parade ground. | 看到你们列队行进吧 |
[19:45] | wearing a pair of leather pumps and bustier. | 身穿紧身胸衣脚穿高跟皮鞋 |
[19:48] | Now, I’ve always favored red, | 我一向喜欢红色 |
[19:49] | But far be it from me to tell a lady how to dress. | 不过我可没资格告诉女士怎么穿衣服 |
[20:03] | Captain, I suggest you surrender. | 上尉 我建议你投降 |
[20:05] | If not, I have enough flour pack | 不然的话 炮管里有 |
[20:07] | in this barrel to bake 500 cakes! | 够做500个蛋糕的面粉 |
[20:10] | All right, don’t fire, we here about to surrender. | 别开火 我们这就投降 |
[20:17] | Ahe, what the hell … | 管他呢 |
[20:26] | Things are finally back to normal. | 一切又恢复正常了 |
[20:28] | Well, except the fact that Reese is still missing, | 不过 Reese还是失踪 |
[20:31] | Mom and Dad both don’t have jobs | 老爸老妈都失业了 |
[20:33] | and we are $20,000 in debt. | 我们还欠了两万块的债 |
[20:35] | It’s a letter from Reese! | Reese来信了 |
[20:38] | Oh my God, he’s joined the army! | 天呐 他参军了 |
[20:40] | “Dear Family, I’m fine. | “全家好 我没事 |
[20:42] | I waited till I was a success to write to you. | 我一直等到自己成功了才写给你们的 |
[20:45] | I finished basic training at the top of my class, | 我以训练营最佳成绩完成基础训练 |
[20:47] | my drill sergent tell me I’ve earned some sort of reward. | 我的教官告诉我 我赢得了某项奖励 |
[20:52] | All right, gentlemen, we’ve entered Afghan’s air space! | 各位 我们已经进入阿富汗领空 |
[20:55] | We expect both hostile and friendly fire. | 准备迎接敌方及友方的火力 |
[20:58] | The better you remmember your training, | 你们训练内容记得越牢 |
[20:59] | the longer you will survive. | 你们活的就越长 |
[21:01] | On your feet! | 起立 |
[21:03] | – How soon to be land? – That’s up to you! | – 多久要落地 – 看你自己多快 |
[21:07] | Remember, pull the green cord | 记住 先拉绿色绳索 |
[21:08] | before the light green cord! | 再拉淡绿色绳索 |