时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | So, after I was indicted, my wife lost her job | 在我被起诉后 我妻子也丢了工作 |
[00:03] | and had a nervous breakdown, | 并且神经崩溃 |
[00:05] | and if that wasn’t bad enough, | 谁料祸不单行 |
[00:06] | one of our sons stole his brother’s girlfriend, | 小儿子抢了他哥哥的女朋友 |
[00:09] | which made him run away from home and join the Army. | 导致哥哥离家出走 投笔从戎了 |
[00:15] | We don’t even know where he is. | 我们甚至不知道他在哪儿 |
[00:16] | We’ve entered Afghani airspace. | 我们已经进入阿富汗领空 |
[00:18] | Remember, pull the green cord before the light green cord. | 切记 先拉绿色绳再拉浅绿色绳 |
[00:22] | We’re just worried sick about him. | 我们都担心死了 |
[00:25] | It’s just that you feel so helpless, you know? | 你会觉得好无助 |
[00:29] | Look, I don’t set the prices, mister. | 价格不是我定的 先生 |
[00:31] | They’re four bucks a box. Take it or leave it. | 每盒四美元 要就要 不要拉倒 |
[00:34] | All right. Just the Thin Mints. | 好吧 只要薄巧克力饼干 |
[01:11] | It doesn’t have to be tuna surprise. | 不一定非要是金枪鱼杂烩 |
[01:12] | It can be chicken surprise, or beef, | 也可以是鸡肉或是牛肉杂烩 |
[01:15] | but there will be a surprise involved. | 但是一定得是个杂烩 |
[01:17] | You know, we can wait for Mom to make dinner. | 我们可以等妈妈来做晚餐 |
[01:20] | I’m sorry, she went to talk with some | 很遗憾 她去找某个军队长官 |
[01:21] | Army administrator about Reese. She’ll be gone for hours. | 谈关于Reese的事了 要很久才能回来 |
[01:24] | Get your hands off me! Your authority stops at my property line! | 把你的手拿开 到了我家你管不着了 |
[01:35] | What did she do? | 她做了什么 |
[01:36] | She completely destroyed an office, | 她把整个办公室闹得天翻地覆 |
[01:38] | made explicit threats against the United States Army, | 对美国陆军发表明确威胁言论 |
[01:41] | attacked my groinage region and captured same. | 袭击并紧握我的私处 |
[01:45] | Listen, maybe there’s a way we can make this whole thing go away. | 或许我们能找个办法整个事情一笔勾销 |
[01:49] | Sir, if she comes within 500 feet of my perimeter | 先生 如果她出现在我方圆500英尺处 |
[01:52] | I’ve been given the authority to engage. | 我已有权出面交战 |
[01:56] | – Mom, what happened? – I’ll tell you what happened. | – 妈 发生什么了 – 告诉你发生什么吧 |
[01:59] | I told them how my underage son ran away and | 我告诉他们我未成年的儿子怎么离家出走 |
[02:02] | joined the Army under false pretenses and was sent off to combat | 怎么化名加入军队并被送往前线的 |
[02:05] | and you know what they said? | 你知道他们说什么吗 |
[02:06] | They said if you can find out what name he used, | 他们说如果你能找出他用的什么名字 |
[02:09] | they can have him back to us in six months. | 他们可以在六个月后把他送回来 |
[02:11] | Six months! | 六个月 |
[02:14] | They’ll have him back to us in six months. | 他们六个月后才把他送回来 |
[02:17] | I don’t know if she’s upset he’s gonna get killed, | 我不知道她是担心他会战死呢 |
[02:19] | or met someone else is gonna do it. | 还是担心有人先她一步这么做了 |
[02:20] | Honey, you know you’re gonna lose a nail inside your palm again. | 亲爱的 你会再把指甲断在手掌里的 |
[02:23] | – Just calm down and let the Army… – I don’t trust the Army, | – 冷静一下 就让军队 – 我不信任军队 |
[02:26] | which means this family has to find him, | 这意味着我们家要找到他 |
[02:27] | and I don’t trust this family, which means I have to find him. | 而我又不相信你们 所以我就必须找到他 |
[02:33] | Two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star? | 两个紫心勋章和一个青铜勋章耶 |
[02:35] | And he blubbered like a baby. | 他肯定会像个婴儿一样啜泣的 |
[02:37] | The Army. What do you | 军队 你觉得谁还会给 |
[02:38] | expect of people who would give Reese a gun? | Reese一把枪呢 |
[02:40] | Oh, that’s right. It’s the | 对啊 如果你哥哥被杀了也没关系 |
[02:42] | Army’s fault if your brother gets killed. | 反正是军队的错 |
[02:44] | Now, Lois, we can’t blame Malcolm for stealing | Lois 咱不能因Malcolm把了Reese的妹 |
[02:46] | Reese’s girl and causing this whole mess in the first place. | 酿成了这么一出闹剧而责怪他 |
[02:49] | Kids his age are nothing but | 在他这个年龄除了火急火燎的荷尔蒙 |
[02:51] | raging hormones and hideous self-involvement. | 和以自我为中心外 啥也没有 |
[02:54] | They are all amoral little creeps. | 他们都是不要脸的小变态 |
[02:56] | Don’t depend him, Hal. Just help me make dinner. | 别护着他 Hal 帮我做晚饭就行了 |
[03:03] | Great, “angry meat loaf”. Thanks a lot. | 这下可好 “愤怒版肉排” 谢谢你了 |
[03:09] | We don’t have to worry about Reese. | 我们不需要担心Reese |
[03:11] | All he has to do is lay low and not do anything stupid. | 他只要保持低调 不要做蠢事就行 |
[03:15] | Oh, God. | 天 这怎么可能 |
[03:19] | I’m a lean, mean fighting machine. | 我是飘逸无情格斗机 |
[03:22] | I’m a lean, mean fighting machine. | 我是飘逸无情格斗机 |
[03:24] | I’m a robot. | 我是一个机器人 |
[03:26] | Robots are cool. | 机器人很酷 |
[03:28] | Green Lantern fought a robot. | 绿灯侠就和机器人格斗 |
[03:31] | I love Green Lantern. | 我爱绿灯侠 |
[03:32] | I love pie. | 我爱派 |
[03:35] | Pie… | 派 |
[03:37] | Pie… | 派 |
[03:39] | Pie… | 派 |
[03:40] | Why am I thinking about pie? | 为什么我会想到派呢 |
[03:41] | I’m supposed to be thinking about something else. | 我应该想点别的事情 |
[03:44] | Does it rhyme with “Pie”? | 和”派”押韵的事吗 |
[03:46] | Buy? | 买 |
[03:47] | Cry? | 哭 |
[03:48] | Die? | 死 |
[03:49] | High? | 高 |
[03:51] | Pie? | 派 |
[03:52] | Pie! | 派 |
[03:54] | Pie? | 派 |
[03:55] | Green Lantern. | 绿灯侠 |
[03:56] | Fighting robot. | 格斗机器人 |
[03:58] | Fighting machine. | 格斗机 |
[03:59] | Me… | 我 |
[04:00] | I’m a fighting machine. | 我是一个格斗机 |
[04:02] | I’m a lean, mean fighting machine. | 我是飘逸无情格斗机 |
[04:04] | I’m a lean, mean fighting machine. | 我是飘逸无情格斗机 |
[04:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:28] | I made a list of every bad thing Reese ever did to me. | 我列了一份Reese做的所有对不起我的清单 |
[04:32] | A list? | 一份清单 |
[04:33] | I’m sick of having to defend myself! | 我再也不想替自己辩护了 |
[04:34] | No matter what I did to Reese, he’s | 不管我对Reese做了什么 |
[04:36] | done way worse stuff to me, and it’s all here on this list. | 他的对我的行径更卑劣 我都列在清单上 |
[04:40] | So we’re admitting we have lists? | 难兄难弟啊 我也有一份清单 |
[04:47] | Mine starts January ’95. When does yours start? | 我从95年1月开始记的 你从什么时候 |
[04:53] | October 3, 1996: my first knuckle pizza. | 1996年八月三号 第一次肘塞披萨 |
[04:56] | July 10, 1997: my first atomic swirly. | 1997年七月十号 第一次被头塞马桶 |
[05:00] | The big bruise of ’99. | 99年的大块淤青事件 |
[05:02] | “Backyard Dentist”, | 后院拔牙事件 |
[05:03] | “Lighter Fluid Donut”. | 火机油甜甜圈事件 |
[05:04] | That’s worse than stealing a girlfriend, right? | 这些都比抢女朋友更糟糕 是吧 |
[05:07] | I don’t know; were you | 不知道 你对那个甜甜圈 |
[05:08] | in love for the first time with that donut? | 也是一见钟情吗 |
[05:10] | Shut up, Dewey. I had every right. | 闭嘴 Dewey 我理直气壮 |
[05:13] | In fact, I owe him. | 事实上 这都是他的错 |
[05:14] | So you’re saying if he dies, then you’ll be even? | 你的意思是 如果他死了 你们就扯平了 |
[05:16] | I didn’t say he was going to die! | 我没说他会死 |
[05:18] | Malcolm, he almost killed himself with Bisquick once. | Malcolm 有次他差点用一包饼干粉弄死自己 |
[05:21] | I’m just saying he deserves whatever he gets. | 我只是说他罪有应得 |
[05:26] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 不是的 |
[05:28] | That’s something Reese would say. | 这是Reese会说的话 |
[05:30] | I’m not Reese. | 可我不是Reese |
[05:31] | Just because he’s horrible | 他很糟糕 |
[05:32] | doesn’t mean I have to be. I’m better than that. | 并不意味着我也要这样 我不是这种人 |
[05:35] | Wow, for a brother-killer, you sure are conceited. | 天哪 作为一个弑兄者 还这么自负 |
[05:41] | Oh, uh, excuse me. Hi, uh, Sergeant Rick. | 打扰一下 您好 Rick中士 |
[05:44] | I’m wondering if you can help me. | 不知您能否帮我一个忙 |
[05:46] | My son is underaged, and I think you may have recruited him. | 我的儿子还未成年 我想您可能招募过他 |
[05:50] | Take a look. | 请看 |
[05:51] | – Oh, yeah, Private Jetson. – Oh! Yeah. | – 哦是的 Jetson二等兵 – 是的 |
[05:54] | Well, let’s see, uh… | 让我想想 |
[05:56] | He was sent to Fort Roberts. I’ll get you the address. | 他被送到罗伯斯军营了 我给你找找地址 |
[05:59] | Oh, I really appreciate this. I just don’t | 不胜感激 我就是不明白 |
[06:01] | understand what would make him go and do a crazy thing like this. | 什么促使他离家并做出这么疯狂的举动来 |
[06:04] | Well, the truth is is today’s Army’s a pretty attractive package. | 其实是军队现行的一揽子计划 非常吸引人 |
[06:07] | Competitive salaries, health benefits, college tuition… | 可享受高薪 医疗保障和大学学费等等 |
[06:11] | Lois, I didn’t sign anything. Just hear me out. | Lois 我没签任何东西 听我说完 |
[06:14] | It’s only two weekends a month, | 再两周就一个月了 |
[06:15] | plus we might qualify for a housing allowance. | 我们还能够格获取房屋津贴呢 |
[06:18] | Okay, there’s a slight possibility of active duty, | 也许大概可能会出战啦 |
[06:21] | but Sergeant Rick expects global events to stabilize in the next three months. | 但Rick中士预期未来三月全球态势趋于稳定 |
[06:37] | Excuse me?! | 打扰一下 |
[06:38] | What do you want? | 干什么 |
[06:39] | I’m Malcolm. I’m here Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 3:00 to 7:00. | 我是Malcolm 我一 三 五3点到7点会来 |
[06:43] | No one volunteers here. They’re all | 没人想来这里志愿服务 他们都 |
[06:45] | signing up for the glamorous jobs at the burn unit. | 报名进入烧伤科的光荣职位 |
[06:48] | I just want to do something to help veterans. | 我只是想为退伍老兵做点事情 |
[06:51] | Really? You think you can handle helping around here? | 真的 你觉得你能应对这一切吗 |
[06:54] | How ’bout trying to give Mr. Skoros a sponge bath? | 要不先给Skoros先生洗个泡泡浴 |
[07:00] | Sure. | 可以 |
[07:02] | Or maybe you’d prefer to clip Mr. Deepmarth toenails. | 也许你更情愿给Deepmarth先生剪脚趾甲 |
[07:07] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[07:09] | Or how ’bout going room to | 那干脆一屋挨一屋 |
[07:10] | room emptying bed pans and stanching bed sores? | 清理便盆和打扫褥疮吧 |
[07:13] | You know, I think I can save us both a little time here. | 明人不说暗话 |
[07:16] | This is how I see it playing out: | 我猜现在情况是这样的 |
[07:17] | you’re keep thinking of worse and worse jobs for me to do, | 你分配越来越恶心的工作给我 |
[07:20] | and you know what? I’m going to do them, | 知道吗 我做定了 |
[07:22] | all of them, no matter what. | 全部 不管是什么 |
[07:23] | Why? It doesn’t matter. I have my reasons. | 为什么呢 这无关紧要 我有自己的理由 |
[07:26] | So go ahead, knock yourself out. | 所以尽管放马过来吧 |
[07:29] | Well, it kind of takes some of the fun out of it, | 乐趣没有了 |
[07:31] | but okay. | 但我成全你 |
[07:32] | You can start the afternoon enemas with Mr. Klegman. | 你就先给Klegman先生的下午例行灌肠吧 |
[07:36] | It’ll be my pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[08:13] | It’s about my son, Reese. | 是关于我儿子的 叫Reese |
[08:15] | Um, I think you know him as Private Jetson. | 就是你们的Jetson二等兵 |
[08:20] | Private Jetson. | Jetson二等兵 |
[08:22] | Ma’am, let me shake your hand. | 夫人 请允许我与您握手 |
[08:24] | That boy is the finest that this | 这个男孩儿是咱步兵营 |
[08:26] | old dogface ever had the privilege of commanding. | 史上最优秀的士兵 |
[08:29] | I wish I had a hundred more just like him. He’s a fine boy. | 真希望能有百个他这样的 他是个不错的孩子 |
[08:32] | Yes, well… | 是的 这 |
[08:34] | we think so, too. | 我们也这么想 |
[08:35] | I’d be proud to help you | 帮助您是我的荣幸 |
[08:36] | in any way that I can. Now you just name it. | 我会尽全力的 您只管说 |
[08:38] | The problem is he joined under false pretenses. | 问题是他是伪造身份参的军 |
[08:41] | He ran away; he’s not even 18 years old yet. | 他离家出走了 还未满18岁 |
[08:43] | We need to know where he | 我们需要知道他在哪儿 |
[08:45] | is so we can find him and bring him back home. | 这样我们能找到并把他带回家 |
[08:47] | I’m sorry, ma’am, I can’t help you. That’s classified. | 很抱歉 夫人 我没法帮您 这是机密 |
[08:52] | If your son were on a secret mission, | 如果您的儿子在执行秘密任务 |
[08:54] | which I’m not saying he is nor that one exists, | 我并不是说他在了 |
[08:56] | it would compromise said mission | 如果确实存在秘密任务 |
[08:58] | if indeed there were one. | 那么它是高于一切的 |
[09:01] | My hands are tied. | 我无能为力 |
[09:05] | You know, Sergeant, | 您看 中士 |
[09:07] | you and I aren’t so different. | 我们其实挺像的 |
[09:09] | I mean, if you think about it, we both have the same job. | 想想看 我们都从事相同的工作 |
[09:12] | Taking a bunch of mindless, irresponsible teenagers | 要照看一群没头没脑又无责任感的青少年 |
[09:14] | and turning them into something vaguely useful to the world. | 还要把他们培养成对世界有点小用的人 |
[09:18] | It is a challenge, ma’am. | 这可不是一桩易事 夫人 |
[09:20] | Last week, one of my boys was | 上周 我的一个孩子 |
[09:22] | trying to iron his shirt while he was still in it. | 试着在穿着衬衫的时候熨它 |
[09:25] | One of mine interrupted a war game | 我们队里因为一个人的步枪快陷进肩膀了 |
[09:27] | because his rifle was kind of digging into his shoulder. | 而中断了一场军事演习 |
[09:31] | Did you make everyone suffer for what the one kid did? | 你让所有人因为他的错误而受到惩罚吗 |
[09:34] | Of course. But it never lasts, does it? | 当然会 但这只是暂时的 对吧 |
[09:36] | It is stunning how much | 他们还是屡教不改 |
[09:38] | – punishment they require. – Tell me about it. | – 真的很让人头疼 – 可不是吗 |
[09:40] | I’m amazed I get anything else done. | 我用尽了所有解数 连我自己都惊呆了 |
[09:44] | Did you ever try the opposite? | 你有没有试过相反的方法 |
[09:46] | – What do you mean? – Give | – 您的意思是 – 无缘无故地 |
[09:48] | one of them special privileges for no reason. | 给予一人特殊待遇 |
[09:51] | – How does that work? – It’s really pretty neat. | – 说说看 – 非常简单 |
[09:53] | The others don’t know why he got special | 其他人不知道为什么他会受到特殊待遇 |
[09:55] | privileges so they start doing everything right just to catch up. | 所以他们开始绞尽脑汁为了不掉队 |
[09:59] | Then the one you singled | 而你挑出来的那个人 |
[10:00] | out starts getting suspicious and paranoid | 会变得疑心重重 |
[10:02] | and he starts informing on the stragglers. | 随之就会告发掉队的人 |
[10:04] | That sounds pretty good. | 听起来棒极了 |
[10:05] | – You mind if I steal that one? – Yeah, be my guest. | – 不介意我也用这一招儿吧 – 请便 |
[10:08] | You know another good one? Let them pick punishments for each other. | 我还有一宝呢 让他们互相指定惩罚 |
[10:11] | It exercises their creativity and keeps them from ganging up on you. | 既锻炼了创造力 又防止他们联合对付你 |
[10:14] | – Nice. – You can also take their breakfast, lunch and dinner, | – 妙计 – 你也可以把他们的早中晚餐 |
[10:17] | put it the blender and grind it up into a gray paste. Eventually, they eat it. | 放搅拌机里磨成灰色的糊 他们还是会吃的 |
[10:21] | That’s kind of fun. | 这很有趣 |
[10:23] | – You are an artist. – No, I’m just a talented amateur. | – 你是个艺术家 – 只是天才门外汉罢了 |
[10:30] | I wish I could help you. | 我希望我能帮到你 |
[10:34] | I wish I could just open this | 我希望我能打开这个 |
[10:36] | drawer up and show you the information you need. | 抽屉 然后给你需要的信息 |
[10:39] | But I can’t. | 但是我不能 |
[10:41] | It’s got me so frustrated that I just want to | 这让我如此痛苦以至于我就想 |
[10:44] | stare intently out this window for, oh, say… | 全神贯注地看着窗外 看大概 |
[10:48] | 120 seconds. | 120秒 |
[11:09] | What is wrong with these guys? They’re just like zombies. | 这些人都怎了 就像是行尸走肉一样 |
[11:11] | It’s the medication that makes them that way. | 那是药物的作用 |
[11:13] | Except for Kowalski. I mean, he came to us like that. | 除了Kowalski 他来的时候就这样 |
[11:15] | Look, I don’t think you should be giving them so much. | 我觉得你不应该让他们吃这么多药 |
[11:17] | I was reading to Donaldson for a half an hour, | 我给Donaldson读了半个小时的书 |
[11:19] | then a bee crawled out of his nose. | 突然一只蜜蜂从他鼻子里爬出来 |
[11:21] | Believe me, it’s better for | 相信我 尽可能地让他们保持冷静 |
[11:22] | everyone to keep these men as calm as possible. | 对每个人都有好处 |
[11:31] | Hey, Ed, you want to play? | Ed 你想玩吗 |
[11:35] | Here we go. | 那就开始吧 |
[11:37] | You know what, Ed? You can do this. | Ed 你可以做到的 |
[11:39] | I believe in you, all right? | 我相信你 |
[11:41] | I’m here to help you, however long it takes. | 我来帮你 不管花多长时间 |
[11:45] | Maybe you feel ignored here. | 也许在这儿你觉得被冷落了 |
[11:47] | Maybe you feel like you don’t exist. | 或是感到自己不存在 |
[11:50] | I know you exist, Ed. | 但我知道你的存在 Ed |
[11:51] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[12:00] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[12:02] | You’ve been gone all day. You haven’t called. | 你外出了整整一天 连个电话也没打 |
[12:04] | I’ve been worried sick about you. | 我都担心死你了 |
[12:06] | Well, I have to eat, Lois. | 人是铁饭是钢 Lois |
[12:08] | – I’m a human being. – I’m sorry I’m so late. | – 我是个人 – 抱歉我回来这么晚 |
[12:10] | I had to take the bus home. | 我要乘公交回家 |
[12:11] | I sold the car. | 我把车卖了 |
[12:13] | I bought a plane ticket to Kabul. There’s $400 left. | 我买了到喀布尔的机票 还剩下400美元 |
[12:16] | I’d give it to you to pay down the Visa bill, | 本想要给你支付签证费用的 |
[12:18] | – but I need it for bribes. – What?! | – 但是我要用来行贿 – 什么 |
[12:19] | I’m gonna go get him. | 我要把他抓回来 |
[12:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[12:23] | – You can’t just go get him. – Yes, I can. | – 你怎么能把他抓回来呢 – 是的 我能 |
[12:25] | Tonight, I’m gonna buy enough frozen dinners to last | 今晚我会买速冻晚餐 够你爷几个 |
[12:28] | you and the boys for three weeks. Then tomorrow, I’m flying to Kabul. | 吃三个星期 明天我会飞到喀布尔 |
[12:31] | If I don’t get anywhere with the Army, | 如果军队帮不了我 |
[12:35] | If I have to, I’ll make friends with a warlord. | 如果必须的话 我会和一个军阀交朋友 |
[12:37] | Those guys are pretty organized. | 这些人相当有组织性 |
[12:38] | I’ll find him, Hal. | 我会找到他的 Hal |
[12:39] | And when does the little | 你脑子里的 |
[12:40] | bird pop out of your head and start singing? | 神经又开始抽了吧 |
[12:42] | This is what’s happening, Hal. | 我没在说笑的 Hal |
[12:44] | Lois Lois, | |
[12:46] | you can’t do this. | 你不能这样做 |
[12:50] | At some point, you have to | 有时候 你必须要 |
[12:51] | check your ego and leave it to the professionals. | 审视自己的内心并看看医生了 |
[12:54] | – I can’t. – Lois, you have this reckless, crazy belief in yourself | – 我不能 – Lois 你莽撞而又疯狂的自信 |
[12:58] | that lets you do amazing things. It’s something this family has always depended on. | 帮你完成了了不起的事情 这也是全家的支柱 |
[13:03] | I would be lost without it, but | 没有了你这种自信 我会迷失的 |
[13:04] | sometimes that reckless, crazy belief is just, just… | 但是有时你这种莽撞而又疯狂的自信 |
[13:08] | reckless and crazy! | 确实很莽撞和疯狂 |
[13:10] | You’ve got to accept that | 你必须要接受有些人 |
[13:11] | some people can do things that you can’t. | 能做到你无法做到的事情 |
[13:14] | Heart surgeons, rocket scientists, | 比如心脏手术医生 火箭专家 |
[13:15] | that lady at the mall who carves your name into a grain of rice. | 还有超市那个能把你名字刻在米上的女子 |
[13:19] | – How does she do that? – No one knows. | – 她是怎么做到的 – 没人知道 |
[13:22] | Honey, honey, look… | 亲爱的 听着 |
[13:25] | I am giving you permission not to be omnipotent. | 我允许你不是全能的 |
[13:28] | I know it’s gonna be hard, but everything will be okay. | 我知道这不容易 但是一切都会好起来的 |
[13:32] | I know it will. | 一定会的 |
[13:41] | Sarsi or Diet Sarsi? | 普通装还是低热量装 |
[13:55] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[13:58] | I can’t go on. | 我坚持不下去了 |
[14:01] | Is this any way to start your morning? | 用什么来迎接新的清晨呢 |
[14:09] | Mr. Waffles? | 华夫饼先生 |
[14:14] | Reese, you can’t give up! | Reese 你不能放弃 |
[14:16] | You got to keep going. | 你要继续前行 |
[14:17] | You got to keep trying. | 继续努力 |
[14:20] | You don’t know what I’ve been through. | 你不知道我经历了什么 |
[14:22] | I’ve been shot at, | 我被枪击过 |
[14:23] | chased, | 被追捕过 |
[14:24] | married, | 还结过婚 |
[14:26] | and when the guy found out I was a dude, | 那男的发现我是男儿身后 |
[14:29] | it wasn’t like a total deal breaker. | 还不觉得有啥大不了 |
[14:31] | Son, I know it’s hard. | 孩子 我知道这很难 |
[14:33] | Everything worth doing is hard. | 任何值得做的事都不容易 |
[14:35] | When third quarter profits were down, did Mr. Waffles give up? | 失去四分之三利润时 华夫饼先生放弃了吗 |
[14:39] | No, he did not. | 不 他没有 |
[14:41] | He put more lip-smacking delight in every bite! | 相反他在每口中加入了更多丝滑美味 |
[14:44] | I don’t think I can move. | 我觉得我动不了了 |
[14:45] | You have to move, Reese. You have to | 你必须继续前行 Reese 你要 |
[14:47] | get home to your family and friends and your country. | 回到家与家人朋友重聚 回到祖国的怀抱 |
[14:50] | These people have no idea what breakfast is. | 这些人不知道早饭为何物 |
[14:53] | They take rice from the | 他们从前一天晚上就拿出米饭 |
[14:55] | night before and cook it up into a thin paste. | 然后一直把它做成糊糊 |
[14:58] | Is that your idea of breakfast? | 这是你心中的早饭吗 |
[15:00] | No, | 不 |
[15:02] | – but… – Do you ever want to taste my buttery goodness again? | – 但是 – 你还想不想尝尝黄油味的我 |
[15:05] | You know I do. | 你知道我是想的 |
[15:07] | Reese, listen to me. I | Reese 听我说 |
[15:09] | now have 20% more blueberries in every box. | 现在每盒的我都多添加了20%的蓝莓 |
[15:13] | My legs. | 我的腿啊 |
[15:14] | They plump up in the batter! | 它们会在奶糊里膨胀起来哦 |
[15:17] | They’re so juicy that way! | 吃起来丰满多汁 |
[15:23] | I’m coming home! | 老子要回家 |
[15:25] | I’m proud of you, son. | 我为你感到骄傲 孩子 |
[15:27] | Whatever happened to Mrs. Waffles? | 不管华夫饼太太发生什么 |
[15:29] | – She was hot. – Yes, she was. | – 她都很性感 – 是的 |
[15:32] | But she didn’t increase product | 但是她没能在3至18岁女生群中 |
[15:34] | awareness in girls 3 to 18 a single percent. | 提高一丢的欢迎程度 |
[16:14] | Nurse Peterson, | Peterson护士 |
[16:15] | you’ll be interested to know I took | 您一定很乐意知道 我拿走了 |
[16:16] | everyone’s tranquilizers and flushed them down the toilet. | 所有人的安定 把它们冲到厕所里了 |
[16:18] | – What? – I came here to help because I owe someone something, | – 什么 – 我来这是因我欠某个人某些事 |
[16:21] | a soldier like these men. | 和他们一样 他也是一名士兵 |
[16:22] | I didn’t come here to stand by and | 我来着儿不是为了袖手旁观 |
[16:24] | do nothing while you crush their spirits with chemicals. | 眼睁睁看你用药品消磨他们的意志 |
[16:26] | He deserved better, and they deserve better. | 他们应该受到更好的待遇 |
[16:28] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你有毛病吗 |
[16:30] | You can’t take these men off their sedatives. | 你不能停他们的药啊 |
[16:35] | Oh, my God. Security! | 天哪 保安 |
[16:40] | Guys, please calm down. Guys! | 大伙 请镇静 |
[16:49] | – You’ve got to stop. – Come on, come on! | – 停下来 – 来呀来呀 |
[16:50] | You have to… | 你们要 |
[16:56] | Oh, I don’t want to hear it. | 你还有什么好说的 |
[16:58] | Isn’t it bad enough with your mother gone and | 你妈走了你哥跑了 |
[16:59] | your brother missing? You have to go out brawling in the streets? | 难道你还不嫌乱 跑到大街上吵架 |
[17:04] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah. | – 我很抱歉 – 知错就好 |
[17:07] | Wait a minute. This is our dinner. | 等一下 这是我们的晚餐 |
[17:15] | Well, good news. | 好消息 |
[17:17] | God decided I don’t deserve to redeem myself. | 上帝不让我救赎自己 |
[17:19] | I get to carry this soul-crushing guilt for the rest of my life. | 这搅心的罪恶感要伴我下半辈子 |
[17:23] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[17:24] | I’ve been trying to compose a requiem for him. | 我正试着谱一首安魂曲给他 |
[17:27] | It’s hard getting in the right mood using a glitter marker. | 用荧光笔写很难进入情绪 |
[17:32] | Maybe we’ve been trying to | 或许我们纪念Reese的方式 |
[17:33] | – honor Reese the wrong way. – What do you mean? | – 是错的 – 你什么意思 |
[17:35] | Reese wasn’t into helping people and doing good deeds. | Reese不喜欢助人行善 |
[17:38] | He loved to smash stuff and destroy things for no reason. | 他喜欢无缘无故地摔砸和破坏东西 |
[17:41] | If we’re gonna honor Reese, | 如果我们要纪念Reese |
[17:42] | maybe we should think about doing it his way. | 我们应该考虑用他的方式 |
[17:44] | You have something in mind? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[17:46] | This kind of caught my eye. | 这个吸引了我的注意 |
[17:48] | An art fair? | 一个艺术集会 |
[17:50] | Just think what Reese would have done with this. | 想想Reese会在这个艺术集会上做什么 |
[17:52] | They’ve got drift wood art, yarn owls, dream catchers, | 那里有浮木艺术品 毛线猫头鹰 柳树网 |
[17:56] | face painting, folk dancing. | 化妆舞会和民族舞 |
[17:59] | They are kind of begging for it. | 是挺适合的 |
[18:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:03] | There’s rapping grannies. | 还有奶奶说唱 |
[18:05] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[18:07] | Let me go, please! Come on. How was I | 放我走 求求你们 我怎么 |
[18:09] | supposed to know it was your god? It looked like a monkey man! | 知道那是你们的神 他看起来跟猴子似的 |
[18:15] | You’re gonna regret this! | 你们会后悔的 |
[18:16] | If my husband finds out, he’ll make you pay. | 如果我丈夫知道了 小心吃不了兜着走 |
[18:19] | Then you’ll really be sorry. | 到那时你们会非常后悔的 |
[18:23] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:25] | Thank you so much. There you are. | 非常感谢 给你 |
[18:29] | What in the name of God were you thinking?! | 你到底在想什么 |
[18:32] | Look at you. You are filthy. | 看看你 脏兮兮的 |
[18:35] | Your nails are a disgrace. You’ve been tomb robbing! | 你的指甲真不像样 还跑去盗墓 |
[18:38] | Well, the fun stops now, young man! You are in so much trouble! | 游戏到此结束 年轻人 你摊上大事儿了 |
[18:57] | I just can’t believe he could really be gone. | 我还是无法相信他可能死了 |
[18:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:03] | Wow, this diaper’s got to be a five-pounder. | 这个尿布一定有5磅 |
[19:06] | I’d like to think Jamie knew what it was for. | 我想Jamie也知道这尿布是用来干什么的 |
[19:10] | It’s so weird. | 好奇怪 |
[19:13] | It seems like all my life I’ve | 我似乎一直希望 |
[19:14] | wished for something horrible to happen to Reese, | 不好的事情会发生在Reese身上 |
[19:17] | and now that it has I… | 但现在希望成真 |
[19:20] | – I… – Miss him? | – 我却 – 想念他 |
[19:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:26] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[19:28] | Remember when he shaved my eyebrows | 还记得他把我的眉毛刮下来 |
[19:30] | and glued them back on so I looked permanently surprised? | 然后粘上去 这样我就只能永远做惊讶状 |
[19:34] | That was genius. | 这招太绝了 |
[19:42] | Remember that look of pure joy he’d get | 还记得在圣诞节早上他摔坏我们礼物后 |
[19:44] | on Christmas morning when he was smashing our presents? | 脸上露出的纯真笑容吗 |
[19:47] | It’s in my eyes! | 弄到我眼里了 |
[19:49] | No matter how hard I tried, | 不管我多么努力 |
[19:51] | I could never make Mom’s face turn that special purple color. | 我永远无法让妈妈气到脸泛有特殊的紫色 |
[19:55] | Reese purple. | 只有Reese才能气出的紫色 |
[19:58] | Why couldn’t I have said something meaningful to him before he… | 为什么我不对他说些体己话 |
[20:02] | Don’t do this to yourself. | 别这样折磨自己了 |
[20:12] | He would have liked this. | 他会喜欢的 |
[20:14] | I only wish he could have been here to see it. | 我只希望他能亲眼看到这一切 |
[20:16] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:19] | Reese Reese! | |
[20:20] | You’re not dead! | 你没死 |
[20:22] | I can’t believe it. Reese, I’m so glad to see you. | 简直无法相信 Reese 看到你我太高兴了 |
[20:25] | All right, all right. Don’t ‘mo me. | 好了 好了 别腻歪了 |
[20:27] | How does this work? | 这是怎么操作的 |
[20:29] | Oh, well, we have the remote here, | 我们有遥控器 |
[20:31] | – and you pick out a good one… – Here. | – 挑一个好的 – 给你 |
[20:33] | We were saving this one. It’s from when Jamie had swine flu. | Jamie得猪流感时候的 我们一直存着这个 |
[20:37] | Nice. | 不错 |
[20:51] | God, I love this country. | 天哪 我爱死这个国家了 |