时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Where the hell are my glasses?! | 我的眼镜到哪去了 |
[00:03] | I’ve been looking for… Where are they?! | 我都找了 到底死哪去了 |
[00:07] | Are you sure you haven’t seen them? | 你们确定没看到它 |
[00:11] | – No. – Sorry, Dad. | – 没 – 抱歉 老爸 |
[00:12] | They gotta be right there somewhere. | 它肯定就在哪个地方待着 |
[00:14] | He’s been looking for those glasses for two and a half hours. | 他已经找眼镜找了两个半小时了 |
[00:18] | He’s totally shattered his old record. | 完胜他自己的纪录 |
[00:21] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[00:22] | They just disappear. | 居然就这么不见了 |
[00:25] | Maybe they’re in the car. | 也许在车里 |
[00:29] | Where the hell are my keys?! | 我的钥匙又去哪了 |
[01:06] | Give me back the deodorant. | 把香体剂还给我 |
[01:07] | I haven’t done the upper half of my body yet. | 我上半身还没擦呢 |
[01:09] | No! | 不 |
[01:09] | This has to last us the whole month, and you’re wasting it! | 这支要用一个月 你太浪费了 |
[01:11] | I am not wasting it. | 我才没有浪费 |
[01:13] | You used up two inches of it drawing | 你用了两英尺那么厚的 |
[01:14] | stick people having sex on the bathroom mirror! | 在浴室的镜子上画小粘人春宫图 |
[01:16] | Would you two keep it down? | 你们俩小声点 |
[01:18] | Your father’s talking | 你爸爸在跟 |
[01:19] | with that man he interviewed with yesterday. | 昨天面试他的人讲电话 |
[01:21] | Thank God one of us might finally have a job. | 谢天谢地 我们中的一个可能终于有工作了 |
[01:24] | No, no, I understand. | 不不 我能理解 |
[01:25] | He sounds like an excellent candidate. | 他听起来真是个很棒的人选 |
[01:28] | I would have hired him over me too. | 如果是我也会雇他而不雇我 |
[01:31] | Right, his experience is more… | 是的 他的经验更 |
[01:35] | Okay, he’s much smarter… | 好的 他更聪明 |
[01:38] | Right, more charismatic. | 对的 更有魅力 |
[01:42] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[01:44] | I said quiet! | 我说了安静 |
[01:48] | And you. | 还有你 |
[01:50] | No. | 不 |
[01:52] | This is the last day in your Special Needs class. | 这是你最后一天上特殊班 |
[01:54] | You have no idea | 你都不知道 |
[01:55] | how many hours I have spent | 我花了多少时间 |
[01:56] | trying to convince Mrs. Walsh that you are normal, | 想要说服Walsh小姐相信你是正常的 |
[01:58] | so don’t screw it up. | 所以别搞砸了 |
[02:00] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[02:01] | Yes. | 明白 |
[02:02] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[02:03] | Yes. | 真的 |
[02:03] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[02:04] | Yes, Mom. | 真的 老妈 |
[02:07] | Yes, he does have a better head of hair… | 是啊 他的头发确实更美 |
[02:10] | No, I have no idea what he | 我不知道他 |
[02:11] | would like as a “Welcome to the Firm” gift… | 想要什么样的入职礼物 |
[02:14] | Okay, goodbye. | 好吧 再见 |
[02:17] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[02:18] | There’s got to be something I can get a job at. | 我总能找到份什么工作吧 |
[02:21] | There’s got to be a big turnover in Test Pilots. | 也许试飞员行业挺缺人的呢 |
[02:23] | Or advertising. I can do advertising. | 或者广告 我可以进广告业 |
[02:25] | Hal, you have no experience in advertising. | Hal 你没有广告相关经验 |
[02:27] | I am a natural, little | 我天生就会 我脑海里 |
[02:28] | jingles are constantly popping into my head. | 经常出现各种小广告曲子 |
[02:32] | A-Wham-Bam! Thank you, Jam. | 噢哇棒 谢谢酱 |
[02:34] | Who’s gonna love it? Your family am. | 谁会爱上它 你家人会 |
[02:39] | Banana skin, it’s so nice and thin. | 香蕉皮 美又细 |
[02:43] | There’s no better way to keep your banana in. | 没有其他更好 包你蕉的玩意 |
[02:46] | Hal Hal… | |
[02:47] | Newspaper, keeping track of your neighbourhood raper. | 报贩报贩 追踪住在你身边的强奸犯 |
[02:51] | Hal Hal! | |
[02:53] | Oh, I’m sorry, Lois. | 抱歉 Lois |
[02:55] | I just feel so useless, | 我觉得自己很没用 |
[02:56] | sitting around the house all day doing nothing. | 整天坐在屋子里什么事都不做 |
[02:58] | Well, then, how about taking Jamie to the park? | 那带Jamie到公园转转怎么样 |
[03:01] | You never get to do that. | 你以前都没机会去 |
[03:02] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:03] | I should enjoy him before he’s old enough to be ashamed of me. | 我应该好好享受他还没长大到能鄙视我的时光 |
[03:08] | And I think we should all be very | 我想我们都应该为Dewey |
[03:10] | happy for Dewey to be rejoining the Mainstream class. | 重回正常班感到开心 |
[03:13] | It’s really quite an accomplishment, | 这真是很大的进步 |
[03:15] | and I think a positive example for the rest | 同时我觉得也给其他人 |
[03:17] | of you that you don’t have | 树立了良好范例 |
[03:18] | to be in here for the rest of your lives. | 证明你们不用一辈子都困在这 |
[03:21] | There’s always a chance to esca… get a transfer over. | 总是有机会逃 作出转变 |
[03:26] | Okay, well, now it’s time to say our goodbyes. | 好吧 现在是时候说再见了 |
[03:28] | If everyone would… | 如果大家 |
[03:31] | Please don’t go. We need you, Dewey. | 别走 我们需要你 Dewey |
[03:32] | It’s going to make the eyes stop following us. | 有你就不会有眼睛一直盯着我们了 |
[03:34] | Things have gotten so much better since you got here. | 你来了之后一切都好多了 |
[03:37] | Chad hasn’t bitten anything alive in weeks. | Chad已经几个星期没咬活的东西了 |
[03:40] | I get off my motorcycle for lunch. | 我吃饭再也不用骑着摩托车了 |
[03:42] | You take care of us. You’ve got the microscope. | 你照顾我们 你还有显微镜 |
[03:44] | And the beautiful view. | 还有如画的美景 |
[03:49] | Please, stay with us. | 求你 别离开我们 |
[03:52] | It’s not up to me. | 我说了不算 |
[03:53] | It’s my Mom. | 我妈说了算 |
[03:57] | Hug jail! | 抱抱狱 |
[03:58] | Make him stay with a hug jail! | 用抱抱狱把他留下来 |
[04:41] | Wow, you guys are huge! And, shiny. | 哇哦 你们真壮 而且很闪亮 |
[04:45] | Thanks, mister. | 谢谢 先生 |
[04:46] | But we can always be huger. | 但我们还能变得更壮 |
[04:48] | And shiner. | 更闪亮 |
[04:49] | You’re out here all day? | 你们一整天都在这 |
[04:50] | As long as those disability checks keep coming. | 只要伤残保障金陆续有来 |
[04:53] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[05:00] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[05:00] | My keys fell down the drain again. | 我的钥匙又掉下水道里去了 |
[05:02] | And my fingers are too titanically muscular | 而我的手指又太粗壮 |
[05:05] | to fit through the little metal stripes and rip them out. | 穿不过这小铁栏把他们弄出来 |
[05:08] | Well, maybe we could punch the concrete around it into dust, | 也许我们能把这混凝土玩意打碎 |
[05:11] | and loosen the bars. | 铁栏就松了 |
[05:12] | Guys, you don’t have to do that. | 伙计们 你们没必要那么做 |
[05:15] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[05:18] | This’ll work. | 这个就行 |
[05:21] | Give me your gum. | 口香糖给我 |
[05:22] | Okay, but I’ve been chewing it all morning and it hasn’t helped. | 好的 不过我都嚼了一上午了 一点用都没有 |
[05:35] | He did it! Three cheers for the scrawny guy! | 他办到了 给这个小瘦子三连呼吧 |
[05:38] | Yeah! Hooray! | 耶 真棒 |
[05:49] | Come on, Dewey, this is going to be great. | 快来 Dewey 这个超级棒 |
[05:50] | You’ve seen fireworks before, and you’ve seen movies. | 你看过烟花 你看过电影 |
[05:53] | You’ve never seen them together, at the same time. | 但你肯定没有同时看烟花跟电影 |
[05:55] | Let’s get moving, I want to pay matinee prices. | 赶紧走吧 我想买便宜的日场票 |
[05:57] | I don’t feel like it. Go without me. | 我心情不大好 你们去吧 |
[06:00] | Come on, we’re trying to do something nice here, | 拜托 我们想来点劲爆的 |
[06:02] | and reach out to you as a brother. | 作为哥哥才把你拉进来 |
[06:04] | Yeah, you don’t have to worry, we’re not setting you up. | 对啊 你不用担心 我们不会整你 |
[06:06] | Are we? | 会不会 |
[06:07] | No. | 不会 |
[06:08] | I just don’t want to go, okay? | 我就是不想去 好吗 |
[06:09] | Leave me alone. | 让我待一会 |
[06:14] | Bye honey, I’m off to the park. | 亲爱的 我去公园了 |
[06:16] | Oh, three days in a row. | 三天连着去啊 |
[06:17] | Yeah, you know what? It’s great. | 去公园挺不错的 |
[06:19] | It’s giving me a new outlook on things. | 让我对事物有了新的看法 |
[06:20] | I’m sure Jamie’s loving it. | Jamie一定很喜欢吧 |
[06:23] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:24] | Jamie Jamie. | |
[06:27] | We’ve only got two bottles of Baby Oil left, | 我们就剩两瓶婴儿油了 |
[06:29] | I’ll pick up a case this afternoon. | 下午我去买一箱 |
[06:31] | I think two of my fingers fused together. | 我想我两根手指烧在一块了 |
[06:34] | Great. That leaves eight for me to punish to the bone. | 很好啊 还剩八根让我挫骨扬灰 |
[06:36] | Now, get moving. You better not be late for school. | 现在赶紧的 你们最好别迟到 |
[06:38] | You hear me? | 听到了吧 |
[06:39] | And I want you home at three o’clock. | 我要你们三点到家 |
[06:41] | Your homework better be finished or I’ll set off some fireworks | 把作业做完 要不然我就在比电影院还黑的地方 |
[06:43] | in a place a lot darker than a movie theatre. | 放烟花给你们看 |
[06:46] | Have a nice day, honey. | 玩得开心点 亲爱的 |
[06:48] | Aren’t you going to warn me not to lose my milk money? | 你不警告我一下别弄丢牛奶钱 |
[06:51] | Or that I better be polite to the crossing guard? | 或者对过马路卫士礼貌点 |
[06:53] | No. | 不 |
[07:01] | There you go. | 拿去 |
[07:03] | Balanced to the penny. | 算得一清二楚 |
[07:04] | The problem is, you weren’t adding the check amount, | 问题不是你把支票数额加起来了 |
[07:07] | you were adding your address over and over. | 你是把地址加起来了 |
[07:09] | I thought that number had a lot of words in it. Thanks, Hal. | 我还以为这些数字里有很多单词呢 多谢 Hal |
[07:13] | You see, it’s not that difficult, guys. | 这一点都不难 伙计们 |
[07:15] | And remember for next time, the stamp | 还有记得下一次 邮票 |
[07:17] | goes on the letter, not the mailbox. | 要贴在信封上 不是邮箱上 |
[07:20] | Is that the thing firemen use? | 那玩意是给消防员用的吗 |
[07:21] | No, that’s a hydrant. | 不 消防员用的是消防栓 |
[07:23] | Remember the “No parking” Stump? | 还记得禁止停车栓吗 |
[07:24] | Oh, yeah. | 记得 |
[07:27] | Oh, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[07:28] | I promised Lois I’d stop by the market on the way home. | 我答应了Lois回家的路上去超市 |
[07:34] | Oh, you had a good day, didn’t you, honey? | 你今天过得不错吧 宝贝 |
[07:37] | Hey, did you like when Carlo threw you way, way up in the air? | 你喜欢Carlo把你高高扔起来吗 |
[07:40] | And Daddy was screaming, wasn’t he? | 老爸我在尖叫 不是吗 |
[07:49] | Guys, don’t worry, I’ll be back tomorrow. | 伙计们 别担心 我明天就回来了 |
[08:25] | Useless peace of junk! | 废铜烂铁 |
[08:45] | Good night, honey. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[08:46] | I made you a turkey and | 我给你做了火鸡 |
[08:47] | cream cheese sandwich for school tomorrow. | 加奶油芝士三明治 明天上学吃的 |
[08:52] | What are you trying to do? | 你到底想怎样 |
[08:53] | Mom hasn’t made you do any of the crap she’s made us do. | 老妈没有让你做我们做的这些事 |
[08:56] | Why is she being so nice to you? | 她怎么对你这么好 |
[08:57] | Because, for the last 3 days, I haven’t done anything wrong. | 因为在过去三天 我没做过错事 |
[09:01] | You see, | 你们要知道 |
[09:02] | Mom doesn’t yell and scream at | 妈妈不是非要对我们鬼喊鬼叫 |
[09:03] | us because it’s the only way she knows how to talk. | 好像她只会这么讲话似的 |
[09:06] | She does it because we do stuff that’s bad. | 她那样是因为我们做坏事 |
[09:08] | And if you don’t do anything, she doesn’t get mad at you. | 如果你们不找茬 她就不会生气 |
[09:11] | You understand? | 懂了吗 |
[09:13] | It’s not her. It’s us. | 问题不在她 在我们 |
[09:16] | Fine, don’t tell us. | 行 你就别告诉我们好了 |
[09:20] | Well, that’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[09:22] | For some reason, I’m taking 1/3 less Aspirin than usual. | 不知道为啥 我居然比平时少吃了三分之一的阿司匹林 |
[09:26] | Why are you pacing? | 你为啥晃来晃去 |
[09:26] | Let me ask you something, Lois. | 我想问你些事 Lois |
[09:28] | What would you do if, hypothetically, | 要是你会怎么做 纯属假设 |
[09:30] | there were a series of unforeseeable circumstances, | 经过一连串意想不到的巧合 |
[09:32] | you found yourself commanding an army of benevolent strong men? | 然后你发现自己在领导一队柔肠铁汉 |
[09:36] | What? | 啥 |
[09:37] | Picture it. | 想象一下 |
[09:38] | A dozen guys, any one of them can rip a horse in half, | 十几个壮男 其中任何一个都能把一匹马撕成两半 |
[09:41] | willing to follow your every command. | 可他们愿意跟从你的每个指示 |
[09:43] | I’d have to do something really great with that, | 我得利用这个做点伟大的事情 |
[09:45] | something noble and unselfish, but not too expensive. | 高贵又无私的事 但不要太贵的 |
[09:49] | And we are not even taking into | 我们都没考虑到 |
[09:51] | account that I could easily be led to the dark side. | 我也可能会轻易走向邪恶 |
[09:54] | Lois, you have to promise me. | Lois 你向我保证 |
[09:56] | If you ever see me holding | 如果你看到我抱着一只猫 |
[09:57] | a cat and laughing maniacally over a globe, | 对着地球仪疯笑 |
[10:00] | you need to let me know. | 你必须得提醒我 |
[10:04] | After this, I’ll show you how to play Gin Rummy. | 这个完了我就教你怎么玩金罗美牌戏 |
[10:06] | That’s always been mama’s favourite game. | 那是妈妈我最喜欢的游戏 |
[10:08] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[10:09] | So, Dewey, do you like being back in the normal class? | Dewey 你喜欢回到正常班级吗 |
[10:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:16] | Mrs Walsh, what a surprise. | Walsh小姐 真没想到啊 |
[10:18] | You’re here to check up on Dewey, | 你是来看Dewey |
[10:20] | I can assure you that he’s just as normal and wonderful as… | 我可以保证他不但正常而且很棒 |
[10:22] | No, actually, I just came to find out if Dewey’s heard from any | 不 实际上 我是来问问Dewey有没有听说 |
[10:25] | of the children from the special needs class. | 特别班的孩子的消息 |
[10:27] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[10:28] | Well, uh, seems they’ve run away. | 貌似他们都逃跑了 |
[10:32] | All of them? | 所有人 |
[10:33] | The whole class ran away? | 整个班都逃跑了 |
[10:35] | They just disappeared. | 他们就是不见了 |
[10:37] | Dewey, do you know anything about this? | Dewey 你知道这事吗 |
[10:40] | Okay, well, | 好吧 那好 |
[10:41] | thank you, and if you hear anything, please let me know. | 谢谢你们 如果听到什么消息 请告诉我 |
[10:45] | I’ll see ya. | 再见了 |
[10:48] | Oh, those kids. | 那些小屁孩 |
[10:50] | I’m so glad you’re out of that class. | 真高兴你不用上那个班了 |
[10:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[10:54] | I think I’m going to bake you some cookies. | 我要给你烤点饼干吃 |
[11:22] | What are you doing? | 你们在搞什么 |
[11:24] | We couldn’t take it anymore. | 我们忍不下去了 |
[11:25] | It’s horrible without you. | 你不在太可怕了 |
[11:27] | We’re never going back. | 我们绝对不会回去 |
[11:28] | This is our new home. | 这就是我们的新家 |
[11:29] | They’ll never find us here. | 他们永远不会发现我们 |
[11:31] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[11:32] | We took blankets, | 我们带了毯子 |
[11:33] | and we stole some food from the dumpster outside some restaurant. | 还从饭馆外面的垃圾箱偷了些吃的 |
[11:36] | We can’t think any more. What we’re doing, Dewey. | 我们不能再思来想去了 我们在行动 Dewey |
[11:39] | You thought I’d steal food from the trash and | 你们觉得我会从垃圾桶里偷食物 |
[11:42] | tell 20 kids to run away and live in the trees forever? | 还让20个小孩逃跑并一辈子都住在树上 |
[11:47] | Oh, maybe. | 有可能 |
[11:47] | But you can’t stay up here. | 但你们不能待在这儿 |
[11:49] | People are looking for you. | 大家在找你们 |
[11:50] | Mrs Walsh came to my house. | Walsh老师到我家来了 |
[11:52] | We’re never going home. | 我们才不回家 |
[11:54] | You come live with us. | 你来和我们一起住 |
[11:55] | The squirrels will have to vote you in, | 松鼠们得投个票 |
[11:57] | but I’ll put in a good word. | 不过我可以为你说点好话 |
[11:58] | No! This is crazy. | 不 这太疯狂了 |
[12:01] | I’m not living up here, and neither are you. | 我不会上来住的 你们也不行 |
[12:03] | I’m sorry, but I’m telling. | 对不起 我要告发你们 |
[12:04] | You’re not telling anyone. | 你不能告诉别人 |
[12:06] | Do you realise how much trouble you’d get in? | 你知道你闯了多大的麻烦了吗 |
[12:08] | What are you talking about, I didn’t… | 你在说什么啊 我没有 |
[12:09] | Zoe Zoe. | |
[12:11] | We didn’t want to do it. | 我们没想这么干 |
[12:13] | It was Dewey’s idea. | 是Dewey的主意 |
[12:15] | The whole thing. | 全是他出的主意 |
[12:17] | He tricked us into it. | 是他把我们骗了 |
[12:23] | Why did you make us do this, Dewey? | 你为什么要逼我们 Dewey |
[12:31] | Dewey, come get your cookies, | Dewey 快来拿你的饼干 |
[12:33] | while the chocolate chips are still warm and melty! | 趁着巧克力粒还热乎乎软黏黏的 |
[12:41] | We’ve lost Dewey. | 我们失去Dewey了 |
[12:42] | It’s the only possible explanation. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[12:44] | He’s turned on us, and he’s feeding Mom information. | 他出卖了我们 给老妈提供线报 |
[12:46] | This is bad. | 这下糟了 |
[12:47] | Real bad. | 糟透了 |
[12:48] | I know. What does he have on you? | 我知道 他都知道你哪些秘密 |
[12:50] | Oh, man. | 我去 |
[12:51] | I have all kinds of things going on he might know about. | 我有很多秘密他都有可能知道 |
[12:53] | I have my lost dog scam, the rat baby farm. | 那个丢狗骗局 小老鼠农场 |
[12:56] | The electrified mailbox I’m noodling with. | 还有我正在想把邮箱通上电 |
[12:58] | We don’t have any choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[12:59] | We have to neutralize him. | 必须让他变得无害 |
[13:00] | Yeah, but how? | 好啊 但是怎么做 |
[13:03] | Okay, we let him overhear something we’re planning. | 我们让他偷听到我们正在计划的事 |
[13:06] | Something way across town. | 超级过分的那种 |
[13:07] | We make it so juicy and harmless-sounding, | 弄条猛料出来 |
[13:09] | he won’t be able to resist telling Mom. | 他肯定忍不住会告诉老妈 |
[13:11] | So, she waits in the cold for three or four hours, | 然后 老妈在冷风中白白等个三四小时 |
[13:13] | and when nothing happens, he’s lost all his credibility. | 结果什么都没发生 他就变得不可信了 |
[13:16] | Nice. | 好主意 |
[13:31] | Ready to go to the sewerage | 准备好去污水处理厂 |
[13:32] | treatment plant and do some unwanted vandalism? | 搞点破坏了吗 |
[13:35] | Yes, I’ve got the shovels and | 是的 我带了铲子 |
[13:37] | the flares for the senseless destruction we’ve got planned. | 和照明弹来搞我们那无厘头的破坏 |
[13:40] | I sure hope Mom doesn’t ever find out. | 我真希望老妈不会发现 |
[13:43] | Oh, don’t worry about Mom. She’s too stupid. | 别担心 她太蠢了 |
[13:46] | And besides, she’s probably busy stuffing her fat face. | 再说 她十有八九在忙着大吃大喝 |
[13:49] | I sure hope Mom doesn’t ever find out you said that. | 我真希望老妈永远都不知道你说过这话 |
[13:52] | By the way, do you think she’s gotten stupider or fatter? | 顺便说 你觉得她是不是变得更笨更胖了 |
[13:57] | Good question. I’d say… | 问得好 我要说 |
[13:59] | All right honey, I’m going to the park. | 好了 亲爱的 我要去公园了 |
[14:03] | Oh, I hate ab days. They keep pulling me in to judge. | 我真讨厌这些腹肌锻炼器 逼人太甚 |
[14:08] | All I know, is somebody’s tummy | 我就知道 有些人的肚子 |
[14:09] | is not going to be as flat as somebody else’s, | 永远不可能像有些人的那么平 |
[14:11] | and somebody’s going to end up crying. | 而有些人就该哭了 |
[14:14] | Look at this, Hal, they still haven’t found those kids. | 看这个 Hal 他们还没找到那些孩子 |
[14:16] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[14:17] | This is terrible. Where could they be? | 这也太糟了 他们会在哪呢 |
[14:20] | All those kids are such messes, | 这些孩子一塌糊涂的 |
[14:21] | they don’t know how to take care of themselves. | 根本不知道怎么照顾好自己 |
[14:24] | Someone has to help them. | 肯定有人要帮他们 |
[14:31] | Someone will help them, Lois. | 有人会帮他们的 Lois |
[14:33] | As a matter of fact, I think | 事实上 我认为 |
[14:34] | someone’s gonna help the crap out of those kids. | 有人要使出浑身解数帮助这些孩子 |
[15:53] | Okay, Dewey, our next pizza | Dewey 我们下一个外卖披萨 |
[15:54] | delivery comes with a free collectible cap. | 会送一个可以收集的瓶盖 |
[15:56] | This has to stop! | 不能再这样了 |
[15:57] | I haven’t slept in four days! You guys have to come down! | 我四天没睡了 你们必须得下去 |
[16:01] | Why, it’s going great. | 为什么 这样很棒 |
[16:03] | Going great? | 很棒 |
[16:04] | You guys are on milk cartons! | 你们都上牛奶盒了 |
[16:06] | This is serious now. | 现在这事严重了 |
[16:08] | Everyone’s looking for you. | 所有人都在找你们 |
[16:09] | The cops, your parents. | 警察 你们的父母 |
[16:11] | Shiny giants in Speedos. | 还有穿泳裤的闪亮巨人 |
[16:13] | Doesn’t matter. | 没有关系 |
[16:14] | We have a better life up here. | 我们在上面过得更好 |
[16:16] | The fairies take care of us. | 仙女在照顾我们 |
[16:19] | Mom’s right, I do have crazy eyes. | 妈妈说的对 我的眼睛挺神经的 |
[16:22] | It’s going to be winter soon. | 冬天快来了 |
[16:24] | The leaves are going to fall off the trees. | 树叶会脱落 |
[16:25] | People will be able to see you! | 人们就能看到你们了 |
[16:27] | We’ve thought of that. We’re gonna head south. | 我们已经想到了 我们会南迁 |
[16:29] | There’s a string of trees along Highway 8. | 8号高速路上有一排树 |
[16:32] | We may lose a few kids to predators and stuff, | 可能会有几个死于食肉动物之类的 |
[16:34] | but they’ll know they died free. | 但他们会知道他们是为自由而死 |
[16:40] | Okay, guys, drink a little, but keep moving. | 好了 伙计们 喝点水 但继续走 |
[16:45] | I guess we should go back out again. | 我们又得出动了 |
[16:47] | Dad, | 爸爸 |
[16:48] | when you’ve finished watering you men, can I ask you something? | 你喂你的人喝完水 我能问你些事吗 |
[16:50] | Well, go ahead, son. What is it? | 问吧 儿子 什么事 |
[16:52] | I’ve got this decision to make. | 我要做个决定 |
[16:54] | There’s a lot of people depending on me, | 有很多人依赖着我 |
[16:56] | and I’m not sure what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[16:57] | That’s the part of leadership no-one talks about, son. | 那是没人提到的关于领导的一部分 儿子 |
[16:59] | You think it’s gonna be all parades, | 你以为只是到处游行 |
[17:01] | and strong men carrying you | 还有强壮的男人抬着你 |
[17:03] | around in one of those fancy Sultan do-dads. | 在那些华丽的有工作的父亲们中间晃荡 |
[17:05] | But what they don’t tell you about, | 但没人告诉你的是 |
[17:07] | is the crushing responsibility. | 难以负荷的责任 |
[17:08] | Men who expect nothing in return, but | 他们不要回报 只是要一个 |
[17:11] | an able general, who could lead them to victory. | 能带给他们胜利的将军 |
[17:18] | And instead, you break their hearts. | 相反 你伤了他们的心 |
[17:24] | Men, | 各位 |
[17:25] | I’ve been wasting your time. | 我在浪费你们的时间 |
[17:27] | You deserve better than me. | 你们值得比我更好的 |
[17:30] | I’ve let you down. | 我辜负你们了 |
[17:32] | You haven’t let us down. | 你才没有辜负我们 |
[17:34] | We’ve let you down. | 是我们让你失望了 |
[17:36] | You’re the smartest man in the world, and we let you down. | 你是这世界上最聪明的人 我们辜负你了 |
[17:40] | It’s all our fault. | 都是我们的错 |
[17:43] | We’re weak. | 我们没用 |
[17:45] | Weak. | 无能 |
[17:46] | Weak little girls. | 软弱的小娘们 |
[17:56] | Does this mean I’m a daddy? | 这是我要当爸爸了吗 |
[18:02] | Hero? | 英雄吗 |
[18:03] | I wouldn’t say hero. | 我不会说英雄 |
[18:05] | But you can, if you want. | 不过你们可以这么叫 要是你们想的话 |
[18:07] | I just don’t understand, I mean, | 我真搞不明白 我是说 |
[18:09] | what on earth could have | 到底是什么东西逼得 |
[18:10] | possibly possessed you children to do this? | 你们这些孩子这么做 |
[18:17] | What do you expect? | 你觉得呢 |
[18:18] | We’re creepy. | 我们就是这么奇怪 |
[18:20] | Yeah, we are. | 就是啊 |
[18:22] | Well, I think the first thing we have to do is eliminate | 我觉得现在最重要的是减少 |
[18:24] | the things that get you over-excited. | 让你们过度兴奋的事情 |
[18:26] | I think maybe your recess | 我想大概是你们的休息时间 |
[18:27] | time might be what put you over the edge. | 让你们行为出轨 |
[18:29] | Wait, they didn’t mean to get everyone so upset. | 等一下 他们不是有意让大家难过的 |
[18:32] | They just wanted… | 他们只是想 |
[18:32] | Thank you, Dewey, it’s really not your concern any more. | 谢谢你 Dewey 这个事轮不到你来关心 |
[18:38] | It was nice while it lasted. | 过程还真是蛮享受的 |
[18:41] | What do you mean, not my concern? | 你什么意思 不该我关心 |
[18:43] | How come nobody even cares about any of my concerns? | 为什么没人关心我关心什么 |
[18:46] | Dewey, what are you doing? | Dewey 你在干什么 |
[18:47] | I’ve got so much feelings running through my head, | 有那么多感受跑过我的大脑 |
[18:50] | and I can’t get any of them straight, | 我都捋不清 |
[18:52] | and they’re pounding, and they’re pounding! | 它们砰砰响 砰砰地响 |
[18:54] | And they’re after my ***! | 它们在追着我 |
[18:57] | The kid’s gotta do some work out on his abs. | 这孩子得练练腹肌 |
[18:59] | Dewey, knock it off! Stop it this instant! | Dewey 别闹了 立刻停下来 |
[19:02] | I hate it! And the people! | 我恨它 恨这些人 |
[19:03] | And the people, and the hands! | 恨这些人 还有手 |
[19:07] | He’s normally not like this! | 他通常不是这样的 |
[19:11] | I think it might be best for everyone if | 我觉得让Dewey回到特别班 |
[19:13] | Dewey goes back into the special needs class. | 对大家都有好处 |
[19:16] | Just for a while. | 就一段时间 |
[19:19] | See you later, honey. | 回见 亲爱的 |
[19:20] | I’m going to the park. | 我去公园了 |
[19:21] | Hal, it’s that job you interviewed for last week. | Hal 是你上周面试的那个工作 |
[19:24] | They saw you on TV, I think they want to hire you. | 他们在电视上看到你了 我觉得他们想请你 |
[19:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:32] | Well, sure I can. | 当然可以 |
[19:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[19:34] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 太棒了 |
[19:36] | Oh, thank God, I can’t believe it. | 感谢上帝 真不敢相信 |
[19:37] | I know, me too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[19:39] | I was starting to worry | 我开始担心 |
[19:40] | that neither of us was going to find a job. | 我们都找不到工作 |
[19:41] | I thought you were going | 我还以为 |
[19:42] | to spend the rest of your life in the park. | 你下半辈子都要逛公园呢 |
[19:47] | Okay, men, quiet down, | 好了 大家安静 |
[19:48] | I have some important news I have to tell you. | 我有些重要的消息要告诉你们 |
[19:51] | I… got a job. | 我 找到工作了 |
[19:58] | That means I’ll be going to work during the day. | 意味着我白天要去上班了 |
[20:04] | Which means I won’t be coming to the park any more. | 也就是说我不会再来公园了 |
[20:09] | Oh, no. | 啊 不 |
[20:10] | Not coming to the park? | 不来公园了 |
[20:11] | We need you, Hal. | 我们需要你 Hal |
[20:13] | What are we going to do without you? | 我们没你可怎么办 |
[20:14] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想你们的 |
[20:16] | This past week has been one of the best of my life. | 过去的一周是我生命里最美好的日子之一 |
[20:19] | And you’ll be fine, I promise. | 你们会没事的 我保证 |
[20:22] | Well, Eddie, look at you. Using that ATM like old pro! | Eddie 看看你 用自助取款机用的跟个老手一样 |
[20:26] | I swear, you’ve been doing it all your life. | 我发誓 你就跟用了一辈子似的 |
[20:29] | And you, Marcus. | 还有你 Marcus |
[20:30] | Who’s taping Guiding Light and watching it with dinner? | 是谁录下了 |
[20:34] | I know who! And the rest of you guys. | 我知道是谁 还有其他人 |
[20:38] | You’re amazing. | 你们都太棒了 |
[20:40] | Every one of you. | 每一个都很棒 |
[20:43] | Ah, you greasy goots. | 你们这些满身油的家伙 |
[20:48] | We’ll never forget you, Hal. | 我们不会忘记你 Hal |
[20:51] | You did so much for us, I wish we could pay you back somehow. | 你为我们做了这么多 真希望我们能回报你 |
[20:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:59] | Oh, hi. Today’s my first day, I’m not sure where to go. | 你好 今天是我第一天上班 我不知道往哪开 |
[21:04] | Oh, it’s okay. | 那没什么 |
[21:05] | They’re with me. | 他们和我一起的 |