时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I think I’ll get another cup of tea. | 我去加点茶 |
[00:09] | B-K-U-J-I-R B-K-U-J-I-R | |
[00:13] | “Jirpku”, a small phyllis bird from southern Africa. | “基弗鸪” 非洲南部的一种菲利斯鸟 |
[00:17] | Love you, son. | 爱你哦 儿子 |
[00:18] | Go ahead and blow off curfew this weekend. | 这周末取消宵禁 尽情去玩吧 |
[00:22] | Well, well, well, look what we have here, | 看看能拼出什么来 |
[00:25] | I was just reading about one of these | 我之前才看到过一篇文章 |
[00:28] | “Jirpku” isn’t a real word, | 根本就没有”基弗鸪”这个词 |
[00:29] | but “azsquip” isn’t a viking toothpaste, | “艾死贵”也不是维京人用的牙膏 |
[00:31] | but mom got 162 points for it. | 不过这样 妈赢得了162分 |
[01:10] | I gotta get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[01:11] | You make sure your father gets out of bed. | 记得叫老爸起床 |
[01:13] | I don’t know why, but he hasn’t slept for the last four nights. | 不知怎的 他连续四个晚上没睡觉 |
[01:16] | So, if you have to, yell ‘fire’. | 所以如果有必要的话 大喊”起火啦” |
[01:17] | If that doesn’t work, set one. | 如果这都不行 那就去放把火 |
[01:24] | Wha…why would your mother buy me pants without a zipper?! | 你妈怎么给我买了一条没有拉链的裤子 |
[01:27] | Dad, you have them on backwards. | 爸 你穿反了 |
[01:30] | Malcolm, I need your help. | Malcolm 我需要你帮助 |
[01:32] | Our 20th anniversary is coming up, and I’ve been going crazy | 我们的20年结婚纪念日快到了 我很烦恼 |
[01:35] | trying to think of the perfect gift for your mother. | 想不到能给你妈送什么礼物才好 |
[01:37] | It has got to be something really fantastic, | 必须得是一些很棒的东西 |
[01:40] | and I’ve got nothing! | 但是我毫无头绪 |
[01:41] | Maybe you’re trying too hard. | 可能你想太多了 |
[01:42] | Why don’t you just do something simple? | 为什么不搞点简单的 |
[01:44] | You know, get a bottle of champagne, watch a sunset, recite a poem to her. | 比如喝着香槟看日落 为她朗诵情诗 |
[01:49] | So, you just use the genius thing on yourself, is that it, son? | 你就只会把你的聪明才智用在自己身上 对吗 儿子 |
[01:52] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[01:53] | This anniversary has got to make up for 19 crappy celebrations. | 这次周年纪念必须为之前19次糟糕透顶的庆祝做补偿 |
[01:56] | You have no idea the hell I’ve put that woman through. | 你根本不知道之前我都让这个女人经历了些什么 |
[02:21] | I wish I could say that was the low point of the day. | 我也希望那就是那天最糟糕的时候 |
[02:39] | Chad, are you trying to make Coach Cleary burst in flames again? | Chad 你又想让Cleary教练着火吗 |
[02:46] | Hey, Dewey, you won’t believe it. It’s the most amazing thing ever! | Dewey 你不会相信的 这真是最赞的事情了 |
[02:49] | We made friends with a normal kid. | 我们居然和一个正常孩子交朋友了 |
[02:51] | He spoke to us and everything! It was… | 他和我们无所不谈 那真是 |
[02:55] | Calm down. Just breathe, ok? | 冷静 深呼吸 好吗 |
[02:59] | All this time, we thought he hated us. | 我们一直以为他讨厌我们 |
[03:01] | Who is it? | 他是谁 |
[03:02] | Kyle Rogers Kyle Rogers. | |
[03:04] | He likes us so much, that he put both our names in to run for Student Body President. | 他很喜欢我们 还推荐我俩参选学生会主席 |
[03:10] | He said he can’t wait to hear our campaign speeches. | 他说他迫不及待想听我们的竞选演说 |
[03:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:13] | Yes! I feel like I’m in a dream. | 是啊 我感觉就像做梦一样 |
[03:16] | Except there isn’t an armless scarecrow who can’t stop crying. | 只不过这次梦里没有断手稻草人哭个不停 |
[03:18] | This is so great! | 真是太棒了 |
[03:20] | But we’ll have to promise that we’ll both stay friends, no matter what happens. | 但我们必须承诺 无论发生什么 我们都还是朋友 |
[03:23] | Don’t worry, Zoe. | 别担心 Zoe |
[03:25] | We won’t let anything come between us. | 没有什么能离间我们 |
[03:27] | Even though we’re both competing for this great honour. | 即使我们都在为这个无上的荣誉而竞争 |
[03:40] | Hey Dewey, what did you do? | Dewey 你刚在干什么 |
[03:42] | Rat me out to Mr Myers? | 向Myers老师打小报告吗 |
[03:44] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[03:45] | I just figured that if you’re so interested in the democratic process, | 我只是想 既然你对民主进程那么感兴趣 |
[03:48] | I nominate you to run for school president, too. | 我就推荐你去参选学生会主席了 |
[03:50] | What? | 什么 |
[03:51] | I’ve got to admit, it’s clever making Hanson and Zoe run for Office. | 不得不承认 让Hanson和Zoe参加竞选是一个很聪明的主意 |
[03:55] | They’re going to be humiliated. | 他们是去丢脸的 |
[03:57] | The only thing more humiliating would be losing to them. | 但输给他们 更加丢脸 |
[04:02] | Ow! Leave it alone! | 嗷 别管它了 |
[04:04] | No-one can even see a zit back there! | 谁会看到那里有痘痘啊 |
[04:06] | Just stop squirming, so I can clean it. | 别动来动去的 这样我不好弄 |
[04:08] | You know, a little more effort on your personal grooming wouldn’t kill you. | 好好注意下自己的外表又不会死 |
[04:11] | Sunday nights before bed, | 每次星期天晚上睡觉前 |
[04:13] | your father goes over every square inch of his body with a hand mirror. | 你爸都会用一个小镜子把全身都照个遍 |
[04:16] | Oh my god! | 我的天啊 |
[04:17] | Do you remember that summer seminar in Arizona | 还记得我去年夏天申请参加的 |
[04:19] | that I applied for last year? | 那个在亚利桑那州举办的夏季研讨会吗 |
[04:20] | Yeah, you didn’t get it. | 记得 但是你没申请上 |
[04:21] | I know, but somehow my name was entered | 是啊 但是不知道怎么搞的 |
[04:23] | as an alternate for a Study in Europe program. | 我居然在欧洲游学项目的候补名单中 |
[04:25] | The guy who was supposed to go was bitten by a tick, | 那个本该去的人被一只蜱虫叮了 |
[04:28] | and now basically lives in a hyperbaric chamber. | 现在只能靠高压舱勉强维持生命 |
[04:30] | So, I get to go in his place! | 所以我要替他去了 |
[04:31] | Slow down, Malcolm. | 慢着 Malcolm |
[04:32] | We can’t afford to help you with that. | 我们没钱给你去 |
[04:34] | That’s just it! | 重点来了 |
[04:34] | It’s all paid for! | 都已经给过钱了 |
[04:36] | I’m going to Paris, Prague, Munich, Vienna. | 我将要去巴黎 布拉格 慕尼黑 维也纳 |
[04:39] | I’m going to be staying in castles! | 我还会住在城堡里面 |
[04:41] | This is an incredible opportunity. | 这是个百年难遇的机遇 |
[04:43] | This is the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to me! | 是我这辈子遇到过最幸运的事情呢 |
[04:47] | I have to do something to protect it. | 我得做点什么来保护它 |
[04:49] | What? | 什么 |
[04:50] | It’s like, I feel I should balance it out, somehow. | 就好比 总得干点什么平衡一下 |
[04:52] | You know, give something back, so I don’t lose it. | 例如 回馈一些东西 我就不会丢失这个机会了 |
[04:55] | Listen to you. | 听你讲的 |
[04:56] | Something wonderful happens and all you can think about | 一旦发生什么好事情了 你想到的却是 |
[04:58] | is how the world’s going to take it away. | 这个世界会怎样把它从你手上夺走 |
[05:00] | You’re growing up. | 你总算长大了 |
[05:11] | You! Come with me. | 你 过来 |
[05:13] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[05:15] | Dad, you have to understand. | 爸 你要知道 |
[05:16] | The reason I missed so many days of school, | 我那么多天没上学 |
[05:18] | was that the calendar on my watch stopped. | 是因为我手表的日历停了 |
[05:20] | I thought it was Saturday all week. | 整整一周 我都以为是周六 |
[05:22] | Put it on the shelf. | 把它放到架子上吧 |
[05:24] | The watch? You want me… | 手表 你要我 |
[05:25] | Don’t know what I’m going to do… | 我不知道该怎么做了 |
[05:26] | your mother… | 你妈妈 |
[05:28] | it’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[05:29] | Well, I don’t know. You married her. | 呃 是你要娶她的 |
[05:31] | What about our anniversary? | 我们的结婚纪念日怎么办 |
[05:34] | It won’t fit! | 根本就没有合适的 |
[05:35] | What about the anniversary? | 结婚纪念日怎么了 |
[05:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:37] | It’s got to be the best. | 必须要是最棒的 |
[05:40] | Where is it? | 但它在哪里 |
[05:43] | Are you still asleep? | 你是醒着还是睡着啊 |
[05:44] | The dogs were right. | 狗狗说得对 |
[05:45] | I got to get her a great present! | 我必须给她最棒的礼物 |
[05:49] | Dad, your shoe’s untied. | 爸 你的鞋带松了 |
[05:52] | Of course! | 当然 |
[05:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:58] | Yeah, you are going to have to get her a good present. | 是的 你要给她准备一份好礼物 |
[06:01] | She’s a great lady. | 她是个好女人 |
[06:03] | In fact, I don’t know why, | 其实呢 我也不知道为什么 |
[06:05] | but she wants you to give me $20. | 但是她想要你给我20块钱 |
[06:14] | That’s good, | 不错哦 |
[06:14] | that’s good. | 不错 |
[06:15] | She’ll know what to do. | 她知道该怎么做 |
[06:17] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[06:17] | I don’t know the answer. | 我不知道答案 |
[06:19] | Tell me. Tell me, now! | 告诉我 现在就告诉我 |
[06:20] | Ok, calm down. | 行 冷静些 |
[06:21] | I think you’re going to have more success if you can relax, | 我觉得如果你放轻松一点 更容易成功 |
[06:24] | make me a B.L.T with avocado, | 给我做一个夹鳄梨的烤肉三明治 |
[06:27] | and open up a bag of chips. | 再给我开一包薯片 |
[06:28] | Then you can sit at my feet and purr while I eat. | 这样我吃东西的时候 你就能坐在我脚上学猫叫啦 |
[06:31] | That’s it! | 对啊 |
[06:34] | What are you talking about?! You have to vote for me! | 你在说什么 你必须投我一票 |
[06:36] | All those rumours you’ve heard are lies! | 那些传闻都是假的 |
[06:38] | I don’t want to have school on Saturdays! | 我才没有说要在周六上课 |
[06:41] | I don’t wear Pull-Ups! | 我也不穿拉拉裤 |
[06:43] | I’m glad to see you’re so pumped about the election, Kyle. | 我很开心看到你对这次选举这么兴奋 Kyle |
[06:46] | A lot of kids think they’re too hip for Student Government. | 很多孩子都觉得去学生会太怂了 |
[06:49] | But I think you’ll find out how excited you can be, | 但是我觉得 当你第一次组织废物回收活动后 |
[06:52] | when you organise your first Recycling Drive | 你会发现自己原来这么热衷于这件事 |
[06:58] | You know what, Zoe? | 你知道吗 Zoe |
[06:59] | I actually hope you win. | 其实我希望你赢 |
[07:01] | Thanks, Hanson. | 谢谢 Hanson |
[07:02] | And I hope you win. | 我也希望你赢 |
[07:04] | Of course, I can’t speak for Bad Zoe. | 我当然不能替坏Zoe说话 |
[07:07] | Ok, Chad. See those kids over there? | Chad 你看到那边的人了吗 |
[07:10] | They’re friends of Kyle’s. | 他们是Kyle的朋友 |
[07:11] | On Election Day, it would probably be better if they didn’t vote. | 选举那天 如果他们不能投票就最好了 |
[07:15] | Ok. | 好的 |
[07:17] | Why don’t you go back inside? | 你还是进去吧 |
[07:19] | You don’t want to see this. | 你不会想看那些画面的 |
[07:22] | Hey, Mom? You know when I said I was going to give something back? | 妈 你记得我说过我要回馈点什么东西吗 |
[07:25] | Well, I was thinking. | 然后我就想 |
[07:26] | Maybe I could work at a Homeless Shelter, teach some kids how to read. | 也许我可以在收容所做事 教教小孩子读书 |
[07:29] | But then it came to me. | 但是 我突然灵机一动 |
[07:31] | I bought a guitar! | 我买了个吉他 |
[07:33] | What? | 什么 |
[07:33] | It’s perfect! | 这个再合适不过了 |
[07:34] | I mean, Dewey has this incredible music talent. | 我想 Dewey对音乐有着极高的天赋 |
[07:36] | I must have it too, I just haven’t tried it yet. | 我肯定也有 只不过还没有挖掘出来而已 |
[07:39] | How long do you have to return it? | 退货期是多久 |
[07:40] | Fifteen days. I’m not going to return it. | 15天内 我才不要退货呢 |
[07:42] | Well, that’ll be long enough for you to figure out that you can’t do this. | 不过15天也足够让你彻底死了这条心了 |
[07:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:48] | I can play music if I want to. | 如果我想 我就可以玩音乐 |
[07:49] | I’m sorry honey, you can’t. | 亲爱的抱歉 但你不行的 |
[07:52] | Your brain doesn’t work that way. | 你没有这个天赋 |
[07:53] | You don’t have that kind of creative spark. | 你没有音乐创作细胞 |
[07:56] | What? | 什么 |
[07:56] | See, Dewey is a flyer. | Dewey就像飞鸟 |
[07:58] | He’ll just drift and float through life, | 他只需要在生活中飞翔飘荡 |
[08:00] | and things will turn out for him. | 所有东西就会水到渠成 |
[08:01] | Now, you and I, we’re burrowers. | 而你和我 我们是挖掘机 |
[08:03] | We’re at our best when our heads are down, | 只有头朝下 我们才会活得最好 |
[08:05] | and we’re grinding through a mountain of drudgery. | 我们就在开采这座乏味单调的苦事大山 |
[08:07] | You don’t know that. | 才不是你说的那样 |
[08:08] | Yes, I do. | 就是 |
[08:09] | You actually think you know what I’d be good at before I even try it?! | 就算我不试着做一些事情 你也知道结果怎样吗 |
[08:12] | That’s right. | 当然 |
[08:13] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[08:13] | Then tell me | 那告诉我 |
[08:14] | How would I be at scuba diving, or mountain climbing, or Flamenco dancing. | 如果我去潜水 爬山 或者去跳弗拉门戈舞 会怎么样 |
[08:18] | Bad at scuba diving, good at mountain climbing. | 潜水一团糟 爬山倒是很在行 |
[08:21] | Flamenco dancing, a disaster. | 至于弗拉门戈舞 简直不堪入目 |
[08:23] | I’m not trying to hurt your feelings, | 我不是要让你伤心 |
[08:25] | I’m just telling you what I know. | 我只是把我知道的告诉你 |
[08:26] | It’s a good thing you weren’t John Lennon’s mother! | 幸好你不是约翰列侬的妈妈 |
[08:28] | If I were John Lennon’s mother, he’d still be alive. | 如果我是约翰列侬他妈 他就不会死了 |
[08:35] | Reese Hey, Reese. | |
[08:36] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[08:37] | Oh, here. Got you a new watch. | 接着 给你买了块新手表 |
[08:39] | Thanks. What did you do that for? | 谢谢 为什么要买给我呢 |
[08:41] | I don’t know. A thought just popped into my head that you needed one. | 不知道 脑海中突然有个声音告诉我你需要块新手表 |
[08:44] | And you have no idea why? | 你完全不知道为什么吗 |
[08:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:46] | Wow. | 哇 |
[08:47] | You’ve got to see this. | 你一定要看看这个 |
[08:48] | I finally found the perfect anniversary present for your Mom. | 我终于给你妈找到了一份完美的周年纪念礼物 |
[08:51] | She had this exact music box when we were first married. | 我们结婚时 她有一个一模一样的音乐盒 |
[08:54] | Until your brother Francis got a hold of it, | 直到你哥Francis拿着它玩 |
[08:57] | and smashed it into a million pieces. | 然后把它砸了个粉碎 |
[08:58] | Anyway, I’m walking through this antique store in complete desperation, | 总之 我绝望地翻遍了那个古董店 |
[09:02] | and there it is, the same music box. | 终于找到这个一模一样的音乐盒 |
[09:04] | Oh, what a relief. | 终于解放了 |
[09:06] | I am going to sleep like a baby tonight. | 今晚我终于能睡个好觉了 |
[09:14] | I have fifteen days to learn how to play this thing well enough | 我有15天时间来学习弹奏这个吉他 |
[09:16] | to totally humiliate my Mom. | 来让我妈无话可说 |
[09:18] | Seems doable. | 看起来可行 |
[09:44] | I’m willing to forget I ever saw this, | 我很愿意忘掉我刚才看到的 |
[09:46] | if you tell me everything you know about sleepwalking. | 但你得告诉我梦游到底是怎么回事 |
[09:50] | Sleepwalking? | 梦游 |
[09:51] | Well, all I know is it’s a dissociative state, which basically is… | 我只知道人在梦游时处于游离态 也就是说 |
[09:54] | Just tell me what causes it. | 就告诉我是什么引起的 |
[09:55] | Well, there’s a few things. | 有几个原因 |
[09:56] | It usually happens when a person is under intense, emotional or psychological stress. | 通常是当一个人处于高度紧张 情绪激动或者心理压力大的时候 |
[10:01] | So, if a sleepwalker stays stressed out, | 也就是说 如果一个梦游者的压力没有得到舒缓 |
[10:04] | he’ll continue sleepwalking? | 他就会一直梦游 |
[10:05] | I don’t know, probably. | 不知道 也许吧 |
[10:06] | Beautiful. | 好样的 |
[10:36] | Who’s a little carpenter? | 谁是小木匠呀 |
[10:38] | Jamie’s a little carpenter! | Jamie是小木匠哦 |
[10:45] | You come with me. | 你过来 |
[10:48] | I had it! | 我本来有的 |
[10:49] | The gift…perfect…destroyed! | 那个礼物 完美 毁了 |
[10:52] | That little one. Bad diapers! | 那个最小的 那个尿布崽 |
[10:54] | Come on, Hal. | 振作些 Hal |
[10:56] | What happened, happened. | 事情都发生了 |
[10:57] | The main thing is, I’m here to help. | 最重要的是 我会帮你的 |
[10:59] | Need help, can’t do it alone. | 需要帮助 一个人解决不了 |
[11:00] | Now, tomorrow you’ll be on your way to work, | 这样 明天你正常上班 |
[11:02] | when you’ll realise that your favourite son, Reese, | 然后你会突然想起 你最喜欢的儿子 Reese |
[11:05] | is completely out of hair care products. | 他的护发用品用完了哦 |
[11:08] | So you’ll put together a charming gift basket full of shampoos and styling gels. | 于是你会带回来一篮子的洗发水和发胶 |
[11:12] | It has to be done! | 这是必须的 |
[11:12] | No questions! Get to work! | 没问题 就这样 |
[11:15] | It’s interesting you’d say that. | 你这么说真有意思 |
[11:17] | Because actually, there are quite a few projects I’ve lined up for you. | 因为事实上呢 我还有一些事要你做 |
[11:22] | Oh, but first, I’d like you to do something very important for me. | 但首先 我要你为我做一件很重要的事情 |
[11:27] | Important! | 很重要 |
[11:28] | Of course, it’s important. | 当然 非常重要 |
[11:29] | Yes, it is. | 是的 很重要 |
[11:32] | I want you to kiss this. | 我要你亲吻它 |
[11:35] | You know, like you really mean it. | 就好像亲吻真人一样 |
[11:48] | Let’s be friends! | 我们做朋友吧 |
[11:51] | Yes, yes, I’ll hold, thank you. | 好的好的 我等着 谢谢 |
[11:53] | I hate politics! | 我讨厌政治 |
[11:55] | The voters don’t read, they don’t think for themselves. | 选民从来不看选举人资料 他们从不自主思考 |
[11:58] | They’re completely swayed by the last thing they heard, | 而是完完全全被一些流言所影响自己的抉择 |
[12:00] | whether it’s true or not. | 不管那些流言是真是假 |
[12:03] | Democracy is a failure, because let’s face it, people are idiots. | 民主就是失败的 面对现实吧 人们其实都是白痴 |
[12:08] | I think you’d feel better about the world, Dewey, | 我觉得你会对世界产生好感的 Dewey |
[12:11] | if you had a programmable zombie robot. | 如果你有一个可程序化僵尸机器人的话 |
[12:13] | That’s right, I’m looking to replace the music box with the ballerina on top… | 是的 我想换掉音乐盒 就是上面有芭蕾舞女的那个 |
[12:17] | I wouldn’t say broken so much as vaporized, my toddler got a hold of it. | 我可不会说它完全坏了 只是被我的小孩碰了一下而已 |
[12:20] | Oh-oh-oh, give me that! | 噢 把这个给我 |
[12:23] | So, anyway, I would really appreciate it if you could help me. | 总之呢 如果你能帮我 我会感激不尽的 |
[12:26] | A list of local distributors who might have one… | 给我一张经销商的名单 他们可能会有 |
[12:29] | What are you talking about, why on earth would I do that?! | 你在说什么 我为什么要这么做 |
[12:32] | Listen, the truth is I’m pretty desperate here, | 我现在非常绝望 |
[12:35] | so if you could just give me some information… | 所以如果你能给我些信息 |
[12:37] | that can help me track down another ballerina music box, | 可以帮我找到另外一个芭蕾舞音乐盒 |
[12:40] | you can actually turn this into a very special anniversary celebration. | 那么这个结婚周年纪念就会变得意义非凡了 |
[12:44] | Sorry, I am late. | 抱歉 我回来晚了 |
[12:46] | Oh, please! | 啊 拜托 |
[12:47] | Like the orphans would really see any of the money I would give you. | 说得好像那个孤儿真的知道我会给你多少钱似的 |
[12:50] | Do you have an orphan there with you? Could I speak to one, please? | 你身边有孤儿吗 我能和他谈谈不 |
[12:53] | I didn’t think so. | 我可不那么认为 |
[12:54] | Do you know what? You people make me sick! | 知道不 你这种人让我觉得恶心透顶 |
[12:56] | Damn telemarketers! | 万恶的电话销售员 |
[12:58] | Hal, you know what I realised on the way home? | Hal 你知道刚刚我在路上想起什么吗 |
[12:59] | Our 20 anniversary is in 3 days. | 三天后就是我们的20周年结婚纪念日了 |
[13:02] | Oh, just 3 days, huh? | 三天啊 那么快 |
[13:05] | Boy, talk about time flying. | 我们常说时光飞逝 |
[13:07] | It’ll be here before you know it. | 当你意识到的时候 已经飞逝好久了 |
[13:10] | 20 years… we’re really gonna have to do something special. | 20年 我们真的要搞点特别的 |
[13:19] | She totally did! | 她真这么做了 |
[13:20] | I saw her, I swear! | 我发誓我亲眼看到了 |
[13:21] | He’s a liar, vote for me! | 他说谎 投我一票 |
[13:23] | Stop screaming at me! You’re not my Guidance Counsellor! | 别朝我大喊大叫的 你们又不是我的辅导员 |
[13:27] | Guys, guys, calm down. | 大家都冷静一下 |
[13:29] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[13:30] | Zoe thinks she’d make a better president than me, | Zoe觉得她做学生会主席会比我好得多 |
[13:32] | even though it’s a known fact that she eats her own hair lice! | 即便众所周知她吃她自己的头虱 |
[13:36] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:36] | Well, I wonder how the voters would feel | 我在想如果选民们知道 |
[13:38] | if they knew that Hanson likes to French-kiss his poodle. | Hanson喜欢和他的贵宾犬法式湿吻 他们会怎么想 |
[13:42] | And I know, because dogs don’t lie to me. | 我知道这事儿 是因为狗狗不会对我说谎的 |
[13:44] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[13:45] | I thought you two were going to stay friends, no matter what. | 我还以为无论发生什么 你们都会是好朋友 |
[13:47] | Oh, wake up, Dewey! | 醒醒吧 Dewey |
[13:48] | There’s a little too much at stake here to play that game! | 现在可是危急关头 谁还玩那一套 |
[13:51] | Stop it! | 别说了 |
[13:52] | The truth is, you two were nominated as a joke. | 事实上 你们被提名只是个笑话 |
[13:56] | You had a chance to show the rest of the school | 你们本来有机会来向全校证明 |
[13:58] | that you were better than Kyle and his friends. | 你们比Kyle和他的朋友都要优秀 |
[14:00] | Now you’re no different than they are. | 而现在你们和他们没什么区别了 |
[14:03] | We used to be a team. | 我们以前是一个团队 |
[14:05] | You two and the four of me. | 你们两个 还有四个我 |
[14:07] | We have no idea who you are any more. | 而现在 我们都不知道你们到底是谁了 |
[14:10] | You guys do what you want. | 你们想怎样就怎样吧 |
[14:12] | I’m sick of this. | 我受够了 |
[14:15] | Hal, you didn’t even touch your pie. | Hal 你都没动过你的馅饼 |
[14:17] | No, I’m saving that for Reese. | 不了 我留给Reese的 |
[14:23] | I have something I want you guys to hear. | 我想给你们听点东西 |
[14:27] | I’ve been practicing. | 我一直在练习 |
[14:29] | Really practicing a lot. | 练习了好久了 |
[14:31] | And I had an idea for a song. | 我创作了这么一首歌 |
[14:32] | I don’t know if it’s any good or not, | 我不知道到底算不算好 |
[14:34] | but it really means something to me. | 但对于我来说 它意义非凡 |
[14:37] | Do you mind if I play it for you? | 你们介意我演奏给你们听吗 |
[14:39] | Of course not, Malcolm. | 当然不介意 Malcolm |
[14:40] | We’d love to hear it. | 我们都很想听 |
[14:45] | *No one knows just what I’ve been through,* | *无人知晓我经历的路途* |
[14:50] | *I can’t stop the pain inside me.* | *我无法消解内心的痛楚* |
[14:54] | *Now I’m staring out my window,* | *透过窗口我凝视世态一幕幕* |
[14:59] | *Children play, they seem so happy.* | *孩童嬉戏 他们无虑无顾* |
[15:04] | *Why are we here, going nowhere?* | *我们为何在这里 又将走向何处* |
[15:11] | *Why does my life feel so empty?* | *为何我的生命如此干枯* |
[15:18] | *Meow, meow, meow, meow…* | *喵喵喵* |
[15:22] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[15:22] | That’s the Meow Mix song. | 这是咪咪乐主题曲 |
[15:25] | *No-one knows just what I’ve been through, meow, meow, meow…* | *没人知道我遭受了什么 喵喵喵* |
[15:28] | *Now I’m staring out the window, meow, meow, meow, meow..* | *现在我看着窗户 喵喵喵* |
[15:32] | *I want chicken I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver.* | *我要鸡肉 我要肝脏 咪咪乐 咪咪乐 给我呈上* |
[15:36] | *Now you know that cat meow means Meow Mix, Meow Mix…* | *现在你知道 当喵咪喵喵叫 就要咪咪乐 咪咪乐* |
[15:40] | Ok, stop it! | 好了 别唱了 |
[15:44] | God, I’ve just spent two days of my life rewriting the Meow Mix song. | 老天 我花了两天去改编咪咪乐主题歌 |
[15:49] | I poured my heart into this. | 我倾注了全部心思 |
[15:50] | I actually got tears in my eyes writing it. | 我甚至是眼含泪花来完成这首歌的 |
[15:53] | How pathetic is that? | 这得有多悲催 |
[15:55] | I clearly have even less talent than you gave me credit for. | 我居然比你说的那样还差 |
[16:01] | Should we tell him the kid recovered from the tick bite, | 我们要不要告诉他那个被蜱虫叮咬的男孩康复了 |
[16:04] | and the trip to Europe’s off? | 所以他的欧洲之旅取消了 |
[16:05] | No, let him return the guitar first. | 不 让他先把吉他退回去 |
[16:14] | Gotta get this… it has to… | 必须搞定 必须 |
[16:16] | Ok, let’s see what you’ve got here. | 好吧 看看你都写了些什么 |
[16:20] | These aren’t even letters. | 这都不是字 |
[16:22] | Why did I think a zombie could write an essay on Johnny Tremain? | 我居然以为僵尸能写一篇关于<自由战士>的论文 |
[16:25] | Come on, we might as well go to bed. | 算了吧 我们还是回去睡觉 |
[16:26] | No, don’t! | 不 不要 |
[16:27] | Wait! Have to get an answer! | 等等 必须找到答案 |
[16:28] | Dad, I’m not gonna be able to help you with an idea for Mom. | 爸 在给老妈准备礼物这方面我帮不上忙的 |
[16:31] | And the other ideas I have for you are just gonna land us in jail. | 而我能给你想的都是些会让我们蹲大牢的鬼点子 |
[16:33] | You can help! | 你能帮助我 |
[16:34] | You’re the one I can talk to. | 我只能向你倾诉 |
[16:36] | You’re my guy! | 你是我的好儿子 |
[16:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:41] | I thought Malcolm was your favorite. | 我还以为你最喜欢Malcolm |
[16:43] | Smart one scares me. | 聪明的那个让我感到害怕 |
[16:45] | You’re normal, like me. | 你是普通人 和我一样 |
[16:48] | Is that why you grab me? | 所以你才找我 |
[16:51] | You’re my guy. | 你是我的好儿子 |
[16:55] | I don’t care if everyone thinks this election is a joke. | 我不管你们是否觉得这个选举就是个笑话 |
[16:57] | I’m not screwing around any more, you’ve gotta vote for me, please! | 我不会再瞎搞了 你们必须投我一票 拜托啊 |
[17:02] | Whatever you heard about me is all lies ! | 你们所听到的一切关于我的流言 都是假的 |
[17:04] | Hey, Dewey. | 嘿 Dewey |
[17:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:07] | I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 我一直在想你说的话 |
[17:09] | You’re right, we are better than these jerks. | 你是对的 我们比这些混蛋都要优秀 |
[17:12] | I’m going to throw the election so Zoe will win. | 我决定搞砸自己的选举 好让Zoe胜出 |
[17:15] | She’ll become popular, then she can tell us what we’re missing, | 她会很受同学们的爱戴的 然后她会告诉我们都错过了些什么 |
[17:19] | instead of us having to imagine it. | 而不是让我们在那儿做白日梦 |
[17:21] | How are you going to do that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[17:22] | I haven’t slept in two days, | 我两天没睡觉了 |
[17:24] | and I’ve been staring into a strobe light for the last 20 minutes. | 刚刚我还一直盯着闪光灯看了20分钟 |
[17:28] | It’s time for everyone else to meet the Hanson | 是时候让大家见识真正的Hanson了 |
[17:31] | that until now, only the paramedics have seen. | 在这以前 只有护理人员见过 |
[17:35] | What are you smiling at, Hooper?! | 你笑什么 Hooper |
[17:37] | I’m not kidding, vote for me, damn it, just do it! | 我不是开玩笑的 投我一票 你他妈的投票就对了 |
[17:39] | Ok, thank you, Kyle. | 好了 谢谢你 Kyle |
[17:41] | And now for our next candidate, David Hanson. | 下面有请另一位候选人 David Hanson |
[17:51] | Good afternoon, fah…fah… | 下午好 朋 朋 朋 |
[17:55] | teachers and stu…stu…stu.. | 老师们 同 同 同 |
[18:01] | I’m offering…boo… | 我提议 |
[18:05] | and I say to you… | 我告诉你们 |
[18:10] | son of a… | 你们都是 |
[18:12] | (bleep) | [哔] |
[18:14] | If I’m elected (bleep) | 如果我当选了 那[哔] |
[18:15] | the cafeteria’s… | 餐厅实在是 |
[18:16] | (bleep)! | [哔] |
[18:18] | and I promise to.. | 我保证 |
[18:24] | And erase this food… | 消灭这种食物 |
[18:26] | Charge a man with a… (bleep). | 让别人 [哔] |
[18:27] | (bleep)! | 次奥 |
[18:28] | and (bleep) a victory for… (bleep), you big (bleep)! | 而且 [哔] 这是[哔]胜利 你们这群[哔] |
[18:34] | I promise to (bleep) my (bleep), | 我保证 [哔] |
[18:37] | and I will work hard to…(bleep) | 我会努力工作 [哔] |
[18:42] | Hanson Hanson Hanson Hanson! Hanson! Hanson! | |
[19:06] | Reese, what do you think you’re you doing? | Reese 你在干什么 |
[19:08] | Look, there’s something you should know. | 你得知道这些事情 |
[19:10] | Dad’s been sleepwalking every night for the past week. | 这几周以来 爸一直在梦游 |
[19:13] | He’s in the kitchen right now, making me paella. | 现在他在厨房里给我做杂烩饭 |
[19:15] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[19:16] | It’s because he’s stressed out about picking a present for your anniversary. | 因为他不知道应该给你买什么结婚周年礼物 |
[19:19] | Oh, you’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[19:20] | Don’t worry, right now he’ll do anything you say, | 别担心 你现在叫他做什么他都会做 |
[19:23] | and he won’t even remember the conversation the next day. | 而且第二天他完全不记得你和他说过的话 |
[19:26] | So, you can go out there, and end his suffering. | 所以呢 你亲自出马 去了结他的痛苦 |
[19:29] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好男人 |
[19:31] | Treat him right. | 好好对待他 |
[19:35] | Oh, and don’t make him drink out of the toilet. | 还有 别让他喝马桶的水 |
[19:38] | It’s not as satisfying as you think. | 可没有你想象中那么有趣 |
[19:46] | Hal Hal? | |
[19:47] | No, not now! | 现在不是时候 |
[19:48] | Have to think! | 我要思考 |
[19:50] | Nothing! I’ve got nothing! | 什么都没想到 大脑一片空白 |
[19:53] | I know you’ve been very worried about our anniversary. | 我知道你为我们的周年纪念烦透了心 |
[19:57] | You can’t find out about this! | 不能让你知道这个 |
[19:58] | Don’t worry, I won’t. | 别慌 我不会知道的 |
[20:00] | Of course, this is the 20th, and that’s very special. | 当然了 20周年确实非常特别 |
[20:03] | It has to be… the best. | 必须要是最好的 |
[20:05] | So, listen carefully. | 所以 仔细听好了 |
[20:07] | Here are the gifts that Lois has been dreaming of. | Lois一直都想要这些礼物 |
[20:11] | A 3-pack of vacuum cleaner bags, | 三袋装的吸尘袋 |
[20:13] | a new heating pad, | 一张新的电热毯 |
[20:14] | oh and some of those gel inserts for her work shoes, size 9. | 还有给她垫在工作鞋里面的凝胶鞋垫 9码的 |
[20:17] | That’s it! Yes! | 就是这些 太好了 |
[20:19] | Oh, finally! The relief! | 哦 终于搞定 解放了 |
[20:22] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事情 |
[20:23] | There’s nothing you love more than changing Jamie’s poopy diapers. | 如果你去给Jamie换纸尿裤 那就再好不过了 |
[20:27] | You got that right. | 你说得对 |
[20:32] | I returned the guitar. | 我把吉他退了 |
[20:33] | Mom was right, I don’t have any of Dewey’s talent. | 妈说得对 我没有Dewey那样的天赋 |
[20:36] | But it’s ok, I’m good at a lot of other things. | 但没关系 我还有很多其他方面的天赋 |
[20:39] | I’ve learned a little something about myself, and I feel good. | 从自己身上 我又学到了其他东西 感觉不错 |
[20:43] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[20:46] | Vacuum cleaner bags? | 吸尘袋 |
[20:47] | Hal, this is uncanny, this is exactly what I was hoping for. | Hal 真是不可思议 我一直就想要这个 |
[20:51] | How on earth did you know? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[20:52] | Come on, honey. When you’ve been married as long as we have, | 亲爱的 我们都结婚那么久了 |
[20:54] | it’s like being a psychic. I just know. | 我就是你肚子里的蛔虫 什么都知道 |
[20:58] | Oh, man! I think Jamie has a present for someone. | 看来Jamie也给某人准备了一份礼物 |
[21:01] | I got it! | 我来 |
[21:03] | Oh, I’ve been waiting for this all day! | 我等了一天了 |
[21:05] | Come on, buddy! Oh yeah! | 来吧 孩子 太好了 |
[21:10] | Happy anniversary, Mom. | 周年纪念快乐 妈 |