时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hal, did you baby-proof the kitchen like I asked you to? | Hal 你给厨房装了婴儿保护设施了吗 |
[00:06] | I’m doing it right now. | 我正在装呢 |
[00:30] | This is so boring. | 真无聊 |
[00:32] | It’s your fault for inviting Stevie over. | 都怪你把Stevie叫过来 |
[00:34] | He can’t do anything, so we can’t do anything, | 他什么也玩不了 所以我们也什么都玩不了 |
[00:36] | and it’s always boring and lame. | 总是这样 无聊透顶 |
[00:38] | Reese, he’s not deaf. | Reese 他不是聋子好吗 |
[00:40] | I have… | 我有 |
[00:43] | my fun. | 自己的乐趣 |
[00:46] | This is exactly what I’m talking about. | 我正想说呢 |
[00:48] | This would be fun if I were looking at it. | 我看这本杂志 才叫乐趣 |
[00:50] | When you read it, it’s not fun; it’s sad. | 你看的话 没有乐趣 只有悲催 |
[00:52] | Now I’m bored and sad. Thanks a lot, Stevie! | 现在我又无聊又悲催 谢你全家 Stevie |
[00:55] | Reese Reese! | |
[00:56] | No, it’s horrible. | 这太可怕了 |
[00:57] | I think it sucks that he always gets his face | 看他总是一脸事事无聊的样子 |
[00:59] | rubbed in the fact that he will never get to enjoy anything. | 我都觉得烦透了 |
[01:02] | Maybe he’d be happier if | 如果你坐上什么特制的坦克 |
[01:03] | they stuck you in some kind of special tank. | 或许会更开心些 |
[01:06] | Whoa, check this out! | 哇 看这里 |
[01:07] | What? | 什么 |
[01:07] | Street-luging! | 旱地雪橇 |
[01:09] | Look at those pictures! | 看这些图片 |
[01:10] | “Police call it the most reckless, | “警察称之为近年来最鲁莽 |
[01:12] | dangerous teen craze in years.” | 最危险的青少年热潮” |
[01:14] | It says they look back with fondness on the crack epidemic. | 这让他们想起了当年毒品泛滥的潮流 |
[01:16] | We could totally build a board like that! | 我们完全可以自己做一个这样的板 |
[01:21] | Except we wouldn’t. | 但我们不会 |
[01:22] | Because our parents wouldn’t allow it. | 因为爸妈不会同意的 |
[01:24] | So, since we’re not doing it, no one has to say anything. | 既然我们不做的话 就没必要再提了 |
[01:27] | Yes, this sport seems immature, | 是啊 这运动太幼稚了 |
[01:29] | and frankly, I just think it’s uncool. | 说实在的 还有点逊 |
[01:31] | Hey, Stevie, look, Pentominos. | 嘿 Stevie 看 五格骨牌 |
[01:33] | Why were we bored? | 玩骨牌 乐趣多 |
[01:37] | So, you just bought a new bed, just like that. | 所以你就买了一张新床 |
[01:40] | Hal, we had that smelly, | Hal 那张又臭又破的床已经用了20年了 |
[01:41] | saggy old one for 20 years. It’s time for a new one. | 该换新的了 |
[01:44] | This one is certainly bigger. | 这张更大些 |
[01:46] | Yeah. It’s king-sized. They’re a little bigger. | 没错 是特大号的 比之前的大点儿 |
[01:49] | So you’ll be further away. | 这样你就能离我远点了 |
[01:50] | I guess. Maybe a couple inches. | 只远几厘米吧 |
[01:52] | So, is that the reason? | 所以这才是原因吧 |
[01:54] | You want there to be more distance between us? | 你希望拉大我们之间的距离 |
[01:56] | Hal, I didn’t really think about the size. | Hal 我没考虑床的大小 |
[01:58] | It was on sale at Mattress King. | 只是这张床在搞促销 |
[01:59] | I guess you couldn’t pass up a deal like that, huh? | 这种好事你肯定不会错过 对吧 |
[02:02] | It’s just interesting to learn how it starts. | 我很想了解下这是怎么回事 |
[02:04] | How what starts? | 什么怎么回事 |
[02:05] | Well, first you buy the king size bed-the largest bed. | 首先 你买了张大床 最大的那种 |
[02:08] | But then of course, at some point, even the giant | 然后 你会觉得再大的床 |
[02:10] | bed doesn’t put enough distance between you and the hideous monster. | 也不足以拉开你和这个丑八怪的距离 |
[02:14] | So you start sleeping in another room. Then soon, | 然后你就会去另一个房间睡了 很快 |
[02:16] | we’re barely exchanging pleasantries, and then one day you say, | 我们也不怎么开玩笑了 然后某天 你就会说 |
[02:20] | “Hal, let’s just say what we’re both thinking.” | “Hal 我们明说了吧” |
[02:23] | And then, I end up eating alone on | 最后 只剩我一人坐在桌边 |
[02:24] | a Formica table under a swinging lightbulb while you, | 在摇曳的灯光下吃饭 而你呢 |
[02:27] | are on a beach in Ibiza being rubbed with cocoa | 躺在伊比沙岛的沙滩上 |
[02:30] | butter by your new lover who you can never get too close to! | 让那个永远不能近身的新情人给你擦可可脂 |
[02:33] | Hal, it’s a bed! | Hal 这只是张床而已 |
[02:35] | The old one was horrible. This one is nice. | 原先那张太破了 这张新的很好 |
[02:40] | Look, I know this is a big change for you. | 听着 我知道对你来说这是个大改变 |
[02:43] | So I’m just going to have to think | 所以我要想个办法 |
[02:45] | of some way to make you very, very happy in this bed. | 让你在这张床上非常 非常开心 |
[02:50] | Good luck! | 好好想吧 |
[02:58] | I’m here to snitch. | 我要举报 |
[02:59] | Reese and Malcolm are in the garage. | Reese和Maicolm在车库里 |
[03:01] | They won’t let me in, but they’re building something. | 他们在造什么东西 不让我进去 |
[03:03] | If you want help in the penalty phase, let me know. | 如果你想不出怎么处罚他们 给我说哈 |
[03:05] | Dewey, I am not going to go in there and | Dewey 我才不会因为你闲着没事做 |
[03:07] | have a big fight with the boys because you’ve got nothing to do. | 就跑去和他们吵架 |
[03:10] | We have a rule in this family about what we do when we’re bored. | 关于无聊时该干什么 我们不是有家规的嘛 |
[03:56] | I don’t care if they are your skateboard wheels. | 我才不管那滑板轮是不是你的呢 |
[03:58] | We’re not putting a “No Fat Chicks” Sticker on it. | 我们不能在上面贴”胖子勿近” |
[04:00] | All right, but it’s still our policy. | 好吧 但我们要坚持这个原则 |
[04:03] | What’re you crying about? | 你在哭什么 |
[04:04] | I was just sitting there and this, this opera came on. | 我坐在这 然后 这歌剧就开演了 |
[04:08] | People screaming and hating. | 他们大呼小叫 厌恶彼此 |
[04:10] | It was our family, but with music! | 就是我们家的配乐版 |
[04:13] | And they all mixed together in a | 把人物融入复调 |
[04:15] | counterpoint that underscored the futility of their lives! | 表现出他们平庸的一生 |
[04:19] | And the stretto showed the minor key had | 紧接段展示出从最开始 |
[04:22] | been hiding in the subdominant from the very first bar. | 一直藏在次属音的小调 |
[04:28] | All I understood was, | 我的理解是 |
[04:29] | “Hit me, Reese. Hit me and never stop hitting me.” | “揍我 Reese 狠狠揍 别停手” |
[04:32] | Yeah, well, that was the gist of it. | 差不多 就是这个意思 |
[04:36] | The animals in the farm include, but are not limited to, | 农场里的动物包括 但不仅限于 |
[04:40] | the cow, the horse, the pig, the chicken, the sheep. | 牛啊 马啊 猪啊 鸡啊 羊啊 |
[04:49] | Dewey, the algebra homework you gave us, | Dewey 昨天你给我们的代数作业 |
[04:51] | did you want us to show our work? | 你想看看吗 |
[04:53] | Huh? I dunno. | 不知道 |
[04:55] | Just a sec. | 等一下 |
[04:56] | … the alpaca, | 羊驼啊 |
[04:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:59] | You want to wrap your hands in tinfoil? | 想用锡纸包手吗 |
[05:01] | I have nothing! | 我什么也没有 |
[05:02] | I want to write an opera. | 就想写一出音乐剧 |
[05:04] | I know I can do it. | 我知道我可以 |
[05:05] | I have all the music. | 曲子已经都有了 |
[05:06] | I can hear it in my head. | 它们就在我脑子里回响 |
[05:08] | I just don’t have a story to hang it on. | 就是没有一个故事去展现 |
[05:11] | It has to be something | 必须要扣人心弦 |
[05:12] | so dramatic it’s like a knife in the heart. | 像刺入心脏的尖刀 |
[05:14] | … the peccary, the hog bear, | 野猪 猪熊 |
[05:17] | That’s the trouble with being a kid. | 当小孩就这点不好 |
[05:19] | I want a dog. | 我想养条狗 |
[05:20] | I don’t have a dog. | 却不能养 |
[05:21] | But ultimately, so what? | 不过最后 这又怎样呢 |
[05:23] | The sounds produced by said animals are, | 这些动物们发出的叫声 |
[05:26] | respectively: moo, neigh, oink, cluck, gobble, silent. | 分别是 哞 嘶 哼哼 咯咯 咕咕 无声 |
[05:39] | I don’t see anyone. | 一个人也没有 |
[05:40] | Are you sure this is the right place? | 你确定是这吗 |
[05:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:42] | It was a pretty reputable extreme sport chat room. | 那是个很有名的极限运动聊天室 |
[05:59] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[06:00] | Is it cool if we ride with you? | 我们可以加入吗 |
[06:02] | Why don’t you drop dead, lame-ass? | 去死吧 蠢货 |
[06:06] | All right! This is gonna be fun! | 太好了 一定会很有趣的 |
[06:13] | Nope. | 不不 |
[06:13] | That’s not gonna happen. | 我不玩了 |
[06:14] | Too steep, too dangerous. I might die. | 路太陡 太危险 我会死的 |
[06:16] | Call me a girl. I don’t care. | 叫我娘娘腔吧 我不在乎 |
[06:19] | You know what? I’m gonna try it. | 那个 我要试试 |
[06:21] | Are you serious, dude? | 你来真的吗 兄弟 |
[06:22] | It’s too steep. | 这太陡了 |
[06:23] | Your face will be like an inch from the asphalt. | 你的脸都要贴到地面了 |
[06:25] | No, I’m pretty sure I can do this. | 不 我绝对可以的 |
[06:27] | Malcolm, seriously. Think about this. | Malcolm 说真的 你再想想 |
[06:29] | I don’t want you killed or brain-damaged. | 我不想你死或者变成脑残 |
[06:31] | You’re my brother and… | 你是我的亲弟弟 而且 |
[06:42] | Hey, this isn’t bad. I’m actually having fun. | 嘿 不赖呀 很好玩啊 |
[06:46] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[06:47] | I think I’m gonna turn out to be a really good luger. | 我觉自己会成为很棒的雪橇手 |
[06:50] | The whole unpopular thing will | 我不受人待见的事 |
[06:51] | be just a funny story about my days pre-luge. | 就只是我成名前的笑谈了 |
[06:54] | I bet I’ll get my own line of clothing. | 我以后会有自己的服装品牌 |
[06:56] | Maybe a girlfriend. Maybe two. | 还能有个女友 或许两个 |
[06:58] | They’d fight over me, but I’d make them work it out. | 她们会为我争风吃醋 不过我会搞定的 |
[07:09] | Someone owes me an extreme apology! | 有人欠我一个诚挚的道歉 |
[07:13] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[07:14] | Hey, you! Jerk! | 说你呢 混蛋 |
[07:15] | You totally made me crash! | 你差点害我车毁人亡 |
[07:17] | Just because you can blow a lot of money | 肯在高档雪橇上砸钱 |
[07:19] | on some high-end luge doesn’t mean you’re not a jerk! | 并不能说明你不是混蛋 |
[07:21] | You’re just a rich jerk. | 你就是个土豪加混蛋 |
[07:23] | Jerk! | 混蛋 |
[07:57] | Aha! | 哈 抓到了 |
[07:58] | Hal Hal! | |
[07:59] | Oh, what a blind fool I’ve been! | 我真是个大傻子 |
[08:01] | To think, when you said you didn’t | 你之前说买床不是为了离我远点 |
[08:03] | buy this bed to get away from me, I believed you! | 我居然相信了你 |
[08:05] | Oh, Hal, calm down! | Hal 冷静点 |
[08:07] | It’s just that when you sleep you’re so hot, | 你睡觉的时候 身上太热了 |
[08:09] | you radiate heat. You’re like a giant radiator! | 散发着热量 就像个大暖气 |
[08:12] | And when I sleep, I need to flop my | 我睡觉的时候 你总是压在我身上 |
[08:13] | arms around and I can’t do that if you’re on top of me! | 我都没办法翻身 |
[08:16] | How long have you found me hideous? | 你什么时候开始觉得我丑的 |
[08:18] | For God’s sakes, this is why I have to lie to you all the time! | 老天哪 这就是为什么我总是不和你说真话 |
[08:21] | Did you ever love me? | 你爱过我吗 |
[08:23] | Who are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[08:24] | Fair warning, Hal. | 警告你 Hal |
[08:25] | If you wake that baby up, he is yours for the night! | 如果你把孩子吵醒了 他今晚就归你哄 |
[08:28] | A sale at Mattress King?! Oh… | 还说什么床在搞促销 |
[08:30] | You must have laughed at me for swallowing that one! | 你一定在嘲笑我 居然相信你的鬼话 |
[08:33] | They don’t know the meaning of the word “Sale” Over there. | 那家店根本不懂什么叫促销 |
[08:35] | Their everyday prices are guaranteed rock-bottom! | 他们每天都是最低价 |
[08:37] | You’re just working yourself | 你只是自己在胡思乱想 |
[08:38] | up to get your own way. You always do that, Hal. | 你总是这样 Hal |
[08:40] | What should I do when I know that you looked me in the face… | 那我该怎么做 当我知道你当着我的面 |
[08:43] | And…. | 对我 |
[08:47] | You lied? | 撒谎 |
[08:51] | Don’t be hysterical. You always get hysterical. | 别总歇斯底里的 你总是这样 |
[08:54] | It’s called having feelings. You should know. | 这叫真情流露 你该懂的 |
[08:57] | You’re an expert at faking them! | 你是个虚情假意的专家 |
[09:00] | At least mine are real! | 至少我的感情是真的 |
[09:02] | Hal, don’t make a thing out of this! | Hal 别小题大做 |
[09:05] | What should a man do, | 当一个男人知道他再也无法快乐 |
[09:06] | when he knows that he’ll never be happy again? | 他应该怎么做呢 |
[09:09] | Sing a song? | 唱歌吗 |
[09:13] | Just get a grip, Hal, don’t overreact. | 冷静点 Hal 不要冲动好吗 |
[09:15] | Overreact? I feel horrible, I feel lousy! | 冲动吗 我感觉很糟 觉得不舒服 |
[09:21] | I’m having a stroke, seriously, Lois. It feels just like one. | 我中风了 说真的 Lois 好像中风了 |
[09:25] | We think it’s one, too! We’re sure it’s one, too! | 我们也这么认为 我们确定是这样 |
[09:28] | It’s a panic attack, | 这是恐慌症 |
[09:31] | Like that time in the laundromat, | 就像在洗衣店那次 |
[09:35] | Breathe into a pillow! | 向枕头吹气 |
[09:39] | Good idea. | 说得好 |
[09:42] | A pillow?! | 枕头 |
[09:43] | How cruel! How callous! | 多残忍 多无情 |
[09:46] | Poor Hal! | 可怜的Hal |
[09:47] | This stroke is the worst | 中风是她见过的 |
[09:48] | case of emotional blackmail, she’s ever seen! | 最卑劣的情感勒索 |
[09:52] | And… | 而且 |
[09:54] | I’ve seen plenty! | 我见过不止一次 |
[09:58] | Call 911! | 打911 |
[09:59] | Tell them a blood vessel just burst in my brain, | 告诉他们我脑子里有根血管爆了 |
[10:01] | Just halfway between my neck and my nose. | 就在脖子和鼻子之间 |
[10:03] | That’s only if you care! If not, | 如果你还在乎 要是不然 |
[10:06] | feel free To sit by while I die, and watch Leno ! | 你可以不管我死活 去看电视 |
[10:10] | Blackmail! | 勒索 |
[10:10] | Stroke! | 中风 |
[10:12] | Blackmail! | 勒索 |
[10:13] | Stroke! | 中风 |
[10:14] | What a big baby! | 幼稚的男人 |
[10:16] | What a giant stroke! | 严重的中风 |
[11:34] | I’m not stopping till I take that guy down. | 不打败那个家伙 我誓不罢休 |
[11:37] | How much skin is left on your chest? | 你都快体无完肤了 |
[11:39] | Enough. | 够了 |
[11:44] | You wanted… | 听说你想 |
[11:45] | to see me. | 见我 |
[11:47] | Stevie, brace yourself. | Stevie 坐稳了 |
[11:49] | I’m going to tell you a really big secret about something so huge | 我要告诉你个惊天秘密 |
[11:52] | that every bone in your body is going to want to tell, but you have to promise not to. | 你听了之后一定会忍不住想说出去 但答应我 千万不要 |
[11:58] | This is an actual street luge. | 这是个真正的旱地雪橇 |
[12:01] | Like from your magazine. | 就像你杂志上的那个 |
[12:03] | Heaven… forfend. | 我的亲娘呀 |
[12:05] | I need you to help me with some calculations | 我需要你帮我计算轮子的摩擦和框架刚度 |
[12:07] | of wheel friction and frame stiffness to get this thing perfect. | 让这个宝贝无懈可击 |
[12:10] | I have to beat this rich jerk who keeps making me wipe out. | 我一定要打败那个害惨我的土豪混蛋 |
[12:13] | I’m going to make a bet with him, and race him. | 我要和他打赌 比赛 |
[12:15] | You think… | 你认为 |
[12:18] | you can beat… | 你能打败 |
[12:20] | this glorious… | 那个战绩辉煌 |
[12:22] | alpha male? | 男神吗 |
[12:23] | It’s going to happen. | 没错 |
[12:24] | ‘Cause I’m going to hide in the | 因为我会躲在草丛里 |
[12:26] | bushes and jump out at him and force him to crash. | 然后跳出来 吓得那家伙撞车 |
[12:28] | It may not be the most honest thing in the world, | 这法子可能有点损 |
[12:30] | but you know what, who cares? | 但是 管他呢 |
[12:31] | This guys totally deserves it. | 全是他自找的 |
[12:34] | I’d hate… to be him. | 他一定会很惨的 |
[12:38] | Hal, get in this bed and go to sleep! | Hal 快点上床睡觉 |
[12:40] | Oh, I’ll sleep, Lois. I’ll sleep where I’m wanted! | 哦 我会的 Lois 我睡哪我做主 |
[13:00] | Are you coming back to bed, | 你是回房间睡 |
[13:02] | or should I just order a crib for you? | 还是我给你买张婴儿床啊 |
[13:06] | I’m not coming back. I don’t like to be where I’m not wanted. | 我才不回去 我不想待在不喜欢的地方 |
[13:11] | Especially if it’s on a big giant bed! | 尤其是那张大床上 |
[13:15] | You’ve been on the couch for four days. | 你在沙发上睡了4天了 |
[13:18] | I can hold on as long as you can. | 我可以跟你一直耗着 |
[13:21] | I have nothing to apologize for! | 我没什么可道歉的 |
[13:24] | Why would you? I bet they were the best four days of your life… | 干嘛道歉 估计这是你人生中最美的4天吧 |
[13:29] | No! No! No! | 不 停下 |
[13:31] | You’re both holding back too much. | 你们还不够歇斯底里 |
[13:34] | Glacienda, you sacrificed your | Glacienda 你为了一个不知感恩的家庭 |
[13:35] | future for a family that’s not even grateful. | 牺牲了自己的未来 |
[13:38] | You’ve got all this anger bubbling up that’s ready to explode! | 你要把愤怒全部发泄出来 |
[13:42] | And Don Argento, you have nothing in the world but that woman. | Don Argento 这女人是你的唯一 |
[13:45] | You hate your job, you | 你讨厌工作 没有朋友 |
[13:47] | don’t have friends and now you’re losing her! | 现在你连她也要失去了 |
[13:49] | Dewey Dewey. | |
[13:50] | When it says “Jamie wets his diaper,” Should I really wet myself? | 当排练到”Jamie把尿布尿湿了” 需要我真的尿裤子吗 |
[13:53] | No. | 不需要 |
[13:54] | But on show night? | 到真正演出的时候呢 |
[13:56] | If the second act drags. | 如果第二幕拖拉的话 你就尿吧 |
[13:58] | Dewey, the problem is that | Dewey 现在的问题是 |
[13:59] | these characters are just treading water. | 这些角色没进展啊 |
[14:02] | I mean, it’s been four days | 已经四天了 |
[14:03] | and we’ve done four scenes with him on the couch. | 我们已经演了四场他睡沙发的戏了 |
[14:07] | You’re right. They’re just stuck. | 你说得对 他们卡住了 |
[14:10] | What if Don Argento solves his romantic | 让Don Argento用刀解决感情纠葛 |
[14:12] | problems with a machete in a tragic, yet comedic, big bloody mess? | 来个悲喜交加 血溅当场的结局怎么样 |
[14:19] | Yes, I want to return a mattress I | 是的 我想要退掉上星期买的床 |
[14:20] | bought last week in accord with your 30-day return policy. | 不是30天内可以退的吗 |
[14:24] | Okay, I’ll speak with the king. | 好的 我来和你们的头儿说 |
[14:25] | You’re returning the bed? | 你要把床退掉吗 |
[14:27] | That’s it? | 这就算完了吗 |
[14:28] | In what world is that an ending? | 这算哪门子结束呢 |
[14:30] | Your father and I were arguing. It’s just not worth it. | 我和你爸一直在吵架 这不值得 |
[14:32] | That doesn’t seem like a very satisfying resolution. | 这也不是很满意的解决方法啊 |
[14:35] | Well, sometimes marriage is about getting by. | 但是婚姻就要得过且过 |
[14:37] | You’re not always satisfied with everything. | 不可能一切都遂你心意 |
[14:40] | Wow. | 哇 |
[14:41] | I can’t believe Dad was so right. | 真不敢相信 爸爸居然说对了 |
[14:43] | He said if he made a big enough stink, he’d get his way. | 他说如果他大吵大闹 就会得逞的 |
[14:47] | Well, it’s a good lesson for me, though. Thanks, Mom. | 我真是长见识了 谢谢了 妈妈 |
[14:53] | Okay. 80 bucks. | 好 80块 |
[14:55] | Street rules. Which means no rules. | 街头规则 就是没有规则 |
[14:57] | And don’t let yourself think about what might happen, | 别想着会发生什么了 |
[14:59] | because you don’t want to get psyched out. | 因为不想吓着你 |
[15:01] | And don’t think about getting | 别想着会被吓到的事 |
[15:02] | psyched out because you might get psyched out. | 因为你会被吓到的 |
[15:04] | People who get psyched out make mistakes. | 被吓到的人 就会犯错 |
[15:07] | Good… advice. | 好 建议 |
[15:10] | What? | 什么 |
[15:10] | Go! | 出发 |
[16:21] | Oh, my God, Stevie, no! | 天哪 Stevie 不要啊 |
[16:40] | All right, Hal, I didn’t want | 好吧 Hal 我不想说的 |
[16:41] | to have to say this, but you’ve pushed me to it. | 是你逼我的 |
[16:45] | What? | 什么 |
[16:46] | There’s a reason I bought a bed that was bigger. | 我买大床确实是有原因的 |
[16:48] | I did want some distance from you, but it’s | 我确实想离你远点 |
[16:50] | not because I don’t love you and I don’t want to be close to you. | 但不是因为我不爱你了 不想再亲近你了 |
[16:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:55] | There are certain things that | 一到晚上 |
[16:56] | have to happen with my body at the end of the day. | 我的体内就产生某种东西 |
[16:58] | Certain events that have to… transpire. | 这种东西不得不排出体外 |
[17:01] | And if they don’t transpire, I end up with stomach cramps, | 否则 我就会胃痛 |
[17:04] | and I don’t want it to happen two inches away from your nose. | 我不想在你鼻子底下做这些 |
[17:09] | That’s your secret? | 只是这样吗 |
[17:10] | I know it’s stupid and embarrassing and I want to be sexy for you, but after 20 years, | 我知道很傻很丢人 我想在你面前展现性感一面 |
[17:14] | I just have to have a break from clamping down and gritting my teeth all night. | 可结婚20年了 我也得喘口气 不想整晚咬牙忍着了 |
[17:17] | Oh, honey, I don’t care about that. | 亲爱的 我不介意的 |
[17:20] | And it’s not a secret. | 而且这不是什么秘密 |
[17:21] | The second you fall asleep you let loose like a sailor. | 你一睡着 就屁声不断 |
[17:25] | What? | 什么 |
[17:25] | Oh, yeah, it’s like when they put | 是的 就像感恩节游行过后 |
[17:26] | the balloons away after the Thanksgiving parade. | 放掉气的轻气球一样 |
[17:30] | Oh, my God. I can’t hear anything. | 天哪 我什么都听不到了 |
[17:32] | You’re tunneling out. | 你是在骗我吗 |
[17:34] | Honey, honey, relax. | 亲爱的 放松 没事的 |
[17:36] | Honey, we’re married. | 我们是夫妻 |
[17:39] | It doesn’t matter how embarrassing something is. | 再尴尬的事也没关系 |
[17:43] | Because no one knows it… but me. | 因为除了我 没人会知道的 |
[17:49] | Lois Lois… | |
[17:52] | Don’t be embarrassed. | 别觉得尴尬 |
[17:59] | I know… | 我了解 |
[18:01] | Everything about you. | 你的一切 |
[18:09] | I know when you, | 我知道 |
[18:11] | think you’re alone. | 当你感到孤单 |
[18:14] | You have to check, if your ears have grown. | 你就会看看 耳朵是否变长 |
[18:19] | Every day, before you go to work. | 每天 你去上班前 |
[18:30] | You know how I panic, | 当我看见淘气鬼时 |
[18:34] | When I see a monkey. | 你可知我多害怕 |
[18:40] | I’ve seen you take pizza, | 我见过你从垃圾桶里捡披萨 |
[18:44] | From the garbage and eat it! | 然后吃掉 |
[18:52] | I know all of you, | 我了解你的一切 |
[18:55] | You know all of me. | 你也了解我 |
[18:58] | But it’s only us, my love ! | 但除了我们自己 亲爱的 |
[19:06] | No one else knows. | 再没人知晓 |
[19:12] | No one else. | 没人知晓 |
[19:18] | No one else. | 没人知晓 |
[19:23] | No one… | 没人 |
[19:27] | Else. | 知晓 |
[19:37] | I’ll return the bed. | 我会把床退了的 |
[19:39] | Honey, you’ve fallen asleep for a week in that bed. | 亲爱的 你已经在那张床上睡了一个星期了 |
[19:42] | They’re not gonna take it back. | 他们不会要了 |
[20:09] | There you are. I was looking all over for you. | 你在这呢 我到处找你 |
[20:12] | Boy, I wish I was you. | 宝贝 我真希望变成你啊 |
[20:13] | The worst thing in your life is taking a nap. | 对你来说 最糟糕的事就是睡午觉了 |
[20:24] | You still… owe me… 80 bucks. | 你还 欠我 80块呢 |
[20:30] | Take it out of my pocket. | 到我兜里拿啊 |
[20:45] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[20:47] | We now present a story of shame, | 接下来将要演出一个羞愧 |
[20:49] | humiliation and the deep personal secrets, that lurk within… | 耻辱 并且极其隐私的故事 暗藏在 |
[20:56] | “The Marriage Bed.” | “婚床”之中 |
[21:07] | Wow, everyone we know is here. | 哇 所有熟人都在呢 |
[21:09] | I hope Dewey doesn’t embarrass himself. | 我希望Dewey别让自己难堪 |