时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Two kids down, three to go. | 解决了俩 还剩三个 |
[00:41] | So, there I was innocently paying the bills, | 我还在傻傻地付账呢 |
[00:44] | when I was suddenly slapped in the face by a charge for $45. | 突然发现居然有张45美元的账单 |
[00:48] | It took me almost an hour to sniff | 我花了将近一个小时 |
[00:49] | out your little rathole behind the refrigerator. | 终于在冰箱后面找到了你的藏宝洞 |
[00:52] | Would you care to explain these? | 这是怎么回事 |
[00:55] | Hal, I’m sorry. | Hal 对不起 |
[00:56] | Lois, we are poor! | Lois 我们是穷光蛋啊 |
[00:59] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以为我们已经有共识了 |
[01:01] | I know. You’re right, Hal. | 我知道 你说得没错 Hal |
[01:03] | I just saw them in the store. And they’re | 我就是在商场看到了 |
[01:05] | not real Christian Louboutins. They’re just a cheap knockoff. | 这都不是真的克里斯提·鲁布托 只是廉价的假货 |
[01:08] | I just wanted to try them on, just for a second. | 我只是想试试 就试一下 |
[01:11] | Then I saw them in the mirror, | 然后我从镜子里看到 |
[01:12] | and they looked so elegant and glamorous, | 它们如此高雅迷人 |
[01:15] | and I guess I just wanted for once | 我想我只是希望 |
[01:16] | in my life to see what it would feel like to be… | 在生命中能曾感受一次 |
[01:18] | pretty. | 美丽 |
[01:21] | Oh, please, I invented that act! | 得了吧 这一套是我发明的 |
[01:25] | Everyone says they’ll economize, | 每个人都说会节约 |
[01:27] | but I’m the only one rinsing out baggies. | 但只有我一个人清洗塑料袋 |
[01:29] | I’m the only one splitting two-ply toilet paper. | 只有我一个人分开双层卫生纸 |
[01:31] | I’m the only one snacking out of birdfeeders! | 只有我一个人从喂鸟器里拿零食吃 |
[01:34] | Look at this! | 看看这个 |
[01:35] | $18 for a three-minute… | 三分钟通话要十八块 |
[01:39] | What the…?! | 这是 |
[01:47] | Welcome to the Hot Fantasy Sex Line. | 欢迎来到热幻性爱热线 |
[01:50] | – What’s your name, baby? – This is… | – 宝贝 你叫什么 – 这 |
[01:52] | Are you aware kids call these numbers?! | 你知道有未成年人打这个号码吗 |
[01:54] | Put some clothes on! | 穿上点衣服吧 |
[02:00] | Yeah, baby, would you like that? | 宝贝 你喜欢这样吗 |
[02:05] | Oh, you just love not responding, don’t you? | 你就是不爱说话 是吧 |
[02:08] | You’re such a bad boy. | 你真是个坏男孩 |
[02:10] | Well, big spender, I can keep going as long as you can. | 大富豪 只要你想 我能一直说下去 |
[02:17] | And that slapshot you took totally turned the game around! | 你那一记强打彻底改变了比赛 |
[02:20] | Well, I wasn’t aiming right for his mouth, | 我根本就没瞄准他的嘴巴 |
[02:22] | but sometimes you get lucky. | 有时候就是运气好啊 |
[02:23] | You guys are not gonna believe what happened! | 猜猜发生了什么 |
[02:25] | I was at the college, | 我在大学里 |
[02:26] | checking out the trees over by the sorority houses, | 查看女生联谊会旁边的树 |
[02:28] | and then this guy comes up to me and asks if I wanted a job! | 有人过来问我想不想找个工作 |
[02:32] | Experimental drug testing? | 试验药物测试 |
[02:34] | He must’ve thought I was in | 他肯定是看到我的望远镜什么的 |
[02:35] | college because of my binoculars and everything. | 才以为我是大学生的 |
[02:37] | Can you believe it? | 你们能相信么 |
[02:38] | They pay people just to take pills! | 只要吃药就能得钱 |
[02:40] | Why is anyone doing anything else? | 为什么人们还要干别的工作 |
[02:42] | Reese, this is the kind of job they give to guys on death row. | Reese 他们都是让死刑犯做这事儿 |
[02:44] | Yeah, and I’m totally skipping that part. | 我完全跳过了那个部分 |
[02:49] | Jamie, get out of here. I have to… | Jamie 出去 我要 |
[02:57] | Francis, I am not going to ask you again! | Francis 我再问你最后一遍 |
[03:00] | You tell me where you hid my pearl necklace! | 你把我的珍珠项链藏到哪里去了 |
[03:02] | Somewhere you’ll never find it! | 你永远也找不到的地方 |
[03:03] | I have a hiding place so perfect, | 那个地方太隐蔽了 |
[03:04] | you could look for a hundred years and it won’t matter! | 你找一百年也找不到 |
[03:07] | Your earrings, your necklace, your bracelet, | 你的耳环 项链 手镯 |
[03:09] | all your meaningless material | 所有那些没用的 |
[03:10] | possessions you hold so dear, gone forever! | 你珍爱的东西 都永远消失了 |
[03:14] | Now I can go to military | 现在知道你会像我一样生不如死 |
[03:15] | school knowing you’re as miserable as I am, | 我可以放心去军校了 |
[03:17] | ’cause you’ll never find it! Ever! | 因为你永远也找不到它们 永远都找不到 |
[03:24] | The stash. | 藏货 |
[03:26] | Jamie, where did you…? | Jamie 你是从哪儿 |
[03:27] | The stash?! What about the stash? | 藏货 藏货怎么了 |
[03:29] | I didn’t say anything about the stash. | 我没说什么藏货啊 |
[03:30] | I think I heard you very clearly say “The stash.” | 我听得清清楚楚 你说”藏货”了 |
[03:34] | We don’t talk about the stash unless we found the stash. | 除非真的找到了 否则我们都不说藏货的 |
[03:36] | I didn’t find the stash! | 我真的没找到 |
[03:38] | Okay, but I suggest you remember our deal. | 好 但别忘了咱们的约定 |
[03:41] | If any of us does find it, we split Mom’s reward three ways. | 如果谁找到了 咱们三个人一起分妈妈的奖励 |
[03:45] | Because we’re brothers and we love each other. | 因为我们是相亲相爱的兄弟 |
[03:53] | Malcolm, come on! We’re going to be late! | Malcolm 快点 要迟到了 |
[03:55] | All right, all right, I’m coming. | 好了 好了 我来了 |
[03:58] | Why aren’t you wearing your smock? | 你怎么没穿工作服 |
[03:59] | Because the longer I don’t put it on, | 因为只要我不穿上它 |
[04:00] | the longer I can pretend I | 我就可以假装 |
[04:01] | don’t work in that soul killing fluorescent tomb. | 我不在那个抹杀心灵的荧光坟墓里工作 |
[04:04] | As shocking as it may sound to you, | 你可能觉得很惊奇 |
[04:05] | I don’t actually like stocking wart cream | 但我并不喜欢储备治疣药膏 |
[04:07] | and telling 80-year-olds which diapers leak the least. | 也不喜欢告诉八十岁老人哪种尿布最防漏 |
[04:12] | “Thank you, Mother, for getting | “妈妈 谢谢你给我了一份工作” |
[04:13] | me a job so I don’t have to be a bum on the street.” | “这样我就不会成为街上的流浪汉了” |
[04:15] | “You’re welcome.” | “不客气” |
[04:16] | “Can I open the door for you, | “你为我牺牲了这么多” |
[04:17] | after everything you’ve sacrificed for me?” | “让我来为你开门吧” |
[04:19] | “Why, that’s very thoughtful of you.” | “你太体贴啦” |
[04:21] | You really got to stop being such a snob. | 你不能再当个势利小人了 |
[04:23] | There’s pride in doing anything well. | 任何事情只要能做好就是值得骄傲的 |
[04:25] | I’d rather you were the best toilet | 我宁愿你是世上最好的厕所清洁工 |
[04:27] | scrubber in the world than a slapdash Supreme Court justice. | 也好过做个粗心的最高法院法官 |
[04:30] | And how about showing me a little bit gratitude? | 你能不能有点感恩之心 |
[04:31] | There’s nothing embarrassing about working at Lucky Aide. | 在幸福好帮手工作没什么丢人的啊 |
[04:37] | Listen to your mother. | 听你妈妈的话 |
[04:39] | She’s a beautiful, foxy lady. | 她是个漂亮的狡猾女人 |
[04:46] | Okay, everything looks great. | 好的 看上去都不错 |
[04:48] | You’re young. You’re in excellent health. | 你很年轻 非常健康 |
[04:50] | You’re a perfect candidate for this study. | 你是试验的绝佳人选 |
[04:52] | Now, one last question: are you taking any other medications? | 最后一个问题 你同时在吃别的药吗 |
[04:57] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[04:59] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[05:02] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[05:04] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[05:07] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[05:09] | Billing. Can I help you? | 计费开始 有什么能为您效劳吗 |
[05:11] | Yes! I’ve just spent the | 堑?我刚刚花了半个小时 |
[05:12] | last half hour trying to explain to you people! | 试图向你们解释 |
[05:15] | You cannot charge me $800 for a phone call I never agreed to! | 你不能因为一通未经我同意的电话就收我八百块 |
[05:20] | This is wrong and unethical! | 这是错误的 不道德的 |
[05:22] | You’re absolutely right, sir. | 你完全正确 先生 |
[05:24] | We’re bad. | 我们太坏了 |
[05:26] | What? | 什么 |
[05:26] | We’ve been very bad. We need to be punished. | 我们太坏了 快来惩罚我们吧 |
[05:29] | What would you like to do to us? | 你想对我们做什么 |
[05:30] | I don’t want to do anything to you! | 我什么也不想做 |
[05:32] | Whatever you want, big boy. You’re the one paying for this call. | 随你所想 大男孩 反正这通电话是你出钱 |
[05:37] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[05:38] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[05:39] | Did you hear the news? | 听说了吗 |
[05:41] | They fired Sam the stilt guy! | Sam被开除了 就是踩高跷那个 |
[05:43] | Word is he puked into the sunroof of the boss’s El Dorado. | 据说他吐到老板凯迪拉克的天窗上了 |
[05:46] | This is bad, Malcolm, really bad. | 这太糟了 Malcolm 太糟了 |
[05:48] | Bad? He’s been coming to work drunk for 20 years. | 糟糕吗 他醉着上班有二十年了 |
[05:50] | I meant bad for me. | 对我来说很糟糕 |
[05:52] | This means they’re paying attention! | 这说明他们开始注意了 |
[05:54] | Sam was my canary. | Sam是我的预警器 |
[05:55] | Now my work has to speak for itself! | 现在我得好好工作了 |
[05:58] | Don’t say I never listen to you, Malcolm. | 别说我从来都不听你的 Malcolm |
[06:00] | I had to lobby hard for you, but… | 我为你费了很多口舌 |
[06:03] | you’re replacing Sam. | 现在你来代替Sam了 |
[06:05] | It’s 30 cents an hour more; | 每小时多三十美分 |
[06:06] | you get to work outside and wave to all your friends. | 你能在外面工作 向你所有同学挥手致意呢 |
[06:12] | This is so sweet. | 太棒了 |
[06:14] | I’m gonna make 2,500 bucks, | 我能赚到2500块钱 |
[06:15] | and all I gotta do is swallow 300 pills a day | 只要每天吞下300片药 |
[06:18] | and sneak Jamie’s urine into a cup once in a while. | 偶尔把Jamie的尿倒在杯子里就行了 |
[06:21] | Calonil Frageset Suppository Calonil, Frageset. Suppository. | |
[06:25] | These taste the worst. | 这些最难吃 |
[06:33] | Okay, Jamie, can you help your favorite brother find the stash? | 好了 Jamie 帮你最爱的哥哥找到藏货好不好 |
[06:40] | Remember this, the necklace? | 记得这个不 那条项链 |
[06:42] | You know what I’m talking about, don’t you? | 你知道我在说什么 对吧 |
[06:45] | Do you know what I’m talking about? | 知不知道我在说什么 |
[06:48] | Oh, my God! Where did you…?! | 天呐 你从哪 |
[06:52] | Can you show Dewey where you found this? | 告诉Dewey你在哪儿找到这个的好吗 |
[06:55] | Sure, you can. | 你一定能 |
[06:56] | You show me where you found this, | 告诉我你在哪儿找到的 |
[06:58] | and we can write our ticket with Mom. | 我们两个告诉妈妈 |
[07:00] | We cut Malcolm and Reese out. It’s just you and me. | 不管Malcolm和Reese 就咱们俩 |
[07:08] | Is it in the bathroom? | 在卫生间吗 |
[07:11] | Mom’s underwear drawer? Of course! | 妈妈的内衣抽屉 就是 |
[07:14] | She’d never think of looking for it there. | 她从没想过在这里找找 |
[07:16] | There’s probably a false bottom or something. | 说不定有夹层什么的 |
[07:18] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么啊 |
[07:25] | God, look at the dump this guy lives in. | 他住的这是什么鬼地方 |
[07:29] | It’s not bad enough I have to take his job. | 我要接手他的工作 这已经够糟糕的了 |
[07:30] | Now I have to take his stilts from him, too? | 我还得拿走他的高跷 |
[07:32] | Those stilts are company property, | 那些高跷是公司财产 |
[07:34] | and it’s our responsibility to get them back. | 我们有责任拿回来 |
[07:36] | It’s nothing personal. | 这没有私人恩怨 |
[07:38] | Cough up the stilts, alkie! | 酒鬼 快把高跷拿出来 |
[07:40] | No, no! Please don’t do this to me. | 不 不 别这么对我 |
[07:41] | I love my job! | 我爱我的工作 |
[07:43] | Malcolm, you gotta help me! | Malcolm 你得帮我 |
[07:44] | Sam, I’m sorry. I feel really terrible about this. | Sam 很抱歉 我也不想这样 |
[07:47] | Don’t drag this out, Malcolm. You got to crush him like a bug. | 别拖泥带水 Malcolm 把他当成虫子一样碾碎他 |
[07:50] | It’s kinder that way. | 这样更好 |
[07:51] | You’re a ghost, old man. No one can hear you. | 你是个幽灵 老头 没人听得见你说话 |
[07:54] | Malcolm, please! | Malcolm 拜托 |
[07:55] | Just tell them you won’t do it. | 就告诉他们你不会接手 |
[07:57] | Then they’ll have no choice. | 那他们就别无选择 |
[07:58] | They’ll have to take me back! | 只能雇我回去 |
[07:59] | Please, I’m begging you. | 拜托 我求你了 |
[08:02] | I’m Uncle Sam! | 我可是山姆大叔啊 |
[08:03] | Please! I have nothing else! No family, no friends! | 拜托 我什么都没有了 我没家人没朋友 |
[08:07] | This is my life! | 我只剩这份工作了啊 |
[08:09] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[08:10] | You want me to kiss your ass and call it ice cream? | 你想让我亲你的屁屁 叫它冰激凌吗 |
[08:13] | I’ll do it! I’ll do it! | 我愿意的 我会的 |
[08:16] | It’s ice cream! That’s delicious ice cream! | 冰激凌 好美味的冰激凌啊 |
[08:19] | You know who has delicious ice cream? | 你知道谁有美味的冰激凌吗 |
[08:21] | That gas station down on Cedar. | 雪松街上的加油站 |
[08:23] | Smells a little funky, but mm-mm-mm. | 闻起来有点臭 但那味道 |
[08:27] | Malcolm, please! | Malcolm 拜托 |
[08:29] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[08:29] | Sam, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | Sam 对不起 对不起 |
[08:32] | No, no! No, no! Please! | 不 不 不 别这样啊 |
[08:35] | Okay, grab the suit and we’ll get out of Sam’s hair. | 好的 拿上衣服 我们就走人 |
[08:37] | Please! | 拜托啊 |
[08:39] | Sorry, Sam. | 抱歉 Sam |
[08:40] | Please! | 拜托 |
[08:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:42] | No, Malcolm! | 不要啊 Malcolm |
[08:44] | Sam, I’m sorry. | Sam 我无能为力了 |
[08:47] | Please! | 拜托 |
[08:49] | – I’m really, really, really sorry. – Please! Please! | – 我真的真的真的很抱歉 – 拜托 拜托了 |
[08:52] | Please! | 拜托 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:55] | Please! | 拜托 |
[08:56] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[08:57] | Please! | 拜托 |
[09:00] | Give me liberty or give me death… | 不自由 毋宁死 |
[09:03] | to cockroaches, fleas and ticks. | 消灭蟑螂 跳蚤和蜱虫吧 |
[09:06] | Lucky Aide Bug Bombs only $2.49. | 幸福好帮手灭虫弹只要2.49元 |
[09:09] | Two years ago, I was thrown | 两年以前 |
[09:10] | out of the locker room completely naked. | 我全裸着被扔出了更衣室 |
[09:12] | Compared to now, that was a moment of pride and quiet dignity. | 跟现在比 那个时候充满了自豪和尊严 |
[09:15] | Fourscore and seven | 八十七个 |
[09:18] | stool softeners for the price of six. | 大便软化剂只要六个的价钱 |
[09:20] | How you doing, honey? | 干得怎么样 宝贝儿 |
[09:22] | The manager says he hasn’t heard | 经理说他一上午都没听到 |
[09:23] | you announce the Lucky Leader specials all morning. | 你播报的幸福好帮手特卖 |
[09:26] | No one cares about the special, Mom. | 没人注意特卖 妈 |
[09:27] | All right, if you want me | 好吧 如果你真希望 |
[09:29] | to get up on a ladder and do it with you… | 我拿个梯子跟你一块儿 |
[09:31] | It’s a grand old sale. It’s a high-flying sale | 全新个人卫生用品 |
[09:36] | On an exciting personal hygiene product that’s new. | 折本大促销 |
[09:39] | See? It’s fun when you get into it. | 看 真做起来还是很有趣吧 |
[09:42] | If your jock has a rash. And you want to save cash | 如果出了皮疹 又想省钱 |
[09:47] | There’s a star-spangled ointment for you. | 星光药膏是你的最佳选择 |
[09:53] | Crap. I’d kill myself, | 靠 自杀算了 |
[09:54] | except they’d run that picture in the paper. | 不过他们肯定又会把我自杀的惨照登到报纸上 |
[09:57] | Sorry I’m late, big guy! | 抱歉 我来晚了 大伙计 |
[10:00] | Hey! Where’s the stopper for your pee hose? | 你小便管子上的塞子呢 |
[10:09] | Hey, man, you don’t look so good. | 你看上去不太好啊 |
[10:11] | You want to try some of these experimental drugs? | 来点试验药物品吧 |
[10:13] | What’s all this stuff? | 这都是什么 |
[10:14] | I’m supposed to chart my progress in these journals. | 我应该在这些簿子上记下进展 |
[10:17] | You know, blackouts, hallucinations, routine stuff. | 就是眩晕啊 幻觉啊之类的 |
[10:21] | You’re lactating? | 你在分泌乳汁 |
[10:22] | Not all the time. | 只是偶尔 |
[10:23] | Usually, it just comes out in little sticky bubbles. | 通常只是些黏黏的小气泡 |
[10:26] | Hey, would you fill out a few of these for me? | 你能帮我填几本吗 |
[10:29] | My hand isn’t writing down what I tell it to anymore. | 我的手不听使唤了 |
[10:31] | I have to go shave my feet again. | 我得再去修修脚 |
[10:34] | Jamie, where did you go? You were supposed to let me follow you! | Jamie 你去哪儿了 你得让我跟着你啊 |
[10:38] | I just turned my back for a second. | 我就那么一转身 |
[10:43] | How did you do that?! | 你怎么找到的 |
[10:44] | Jamie, come on! | Jamie 快告诉我 |
[10:46] | Do you have any idea how much this means to me? | 你知道这些对我意味着什么吗 |
[10:51] | Okay, what do you want? | 好 你想要什么 |
[10:57] | Okay, I’ll get you the pony. | 成 我给你买小马 |
[11:00] | But, first, you have to show me the stash. | 但你得先带我去找藏货 |
[11:05] | Fine. Pony first. | 好吧 先去买小马 |
[11:10] | Dewey Oh, Dewey. | |
[11:11] | I need your help. | 给我帮个忙 |
[11:12] | You’re always skulking around, | 你经常在这儿鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[11:13] | listening in on everyone’s conversations. | 偷听别人讲话 |
[11:15] | Do you have any dirt on your mom? | 你知不知道你妈妈做的坏事啊 |
[11:17] | I need something really big and awful. | 我得知道点她罪大恶极的事儿 |
[11:20] | I did something bad, | 我做了点错事 |
[11:21] | so I have to find something that she did bad, | 所以得找点她的错事 |
[11:23] | then I can confess what I did, | 这样我就能坦白了 |
[11:24] | and it won’t seem like such a big deal. | 还能大事化小 |
[11:26] | Sorry, Dad, but I don’t just stash away information… | 抱歉 爸爸 我不把信息藏在心里 |
[11:29] | Stash? You found the stash? | 藏 你发现藏货了 |
[11:30] | You and me partners. We cut everyone else out. | 你跟我一队 不带别人 |
[11:32] | No! No! I didn’t find the stash! | 不 不 我没找到 |
[11:35] | Okay, okay. Are you sure she’s not having an affair? | 好吧 你确定她没有外遇吗 |
[11:38] | Because that would be perfect. | 要是那样就太好啦 |
[11:39] | Sorry, Dad. I think she loves you. | 抱歉啦 爸爸 我看她是真的爱你 |
[11:41] | Damn! | 该死 |
[11:42] | If I can’t do the “You did bad, I did bad” Thing, | 不能来”我们都做了错事儿”那一套了 |
[11:44] | then I gotta do the “I did bad, | 得用”我做错了” |
[11:45] | you’ll get a big, expensive present” Thing. | “给你豪华大礼包”这招了 |
[11:48] | Never get married, Dewey. If you want kids, | 永远别结婚 Dewey 你要是想要孩子 |
[11:50] | get your eggs from the state. | 去找别人捐卵子吧 |
[11:57] | Mom, what are you doing? I was in the middle of a game! | 妈 你这是干什么 我在比赛呢 |
[12:00] | Do you want to explain why I found | 给我解释解释为什么 |
[12:01] | circled want ads sticking out of your backpack?! | 你书包里有这些圈出来的招聘广告 |
[12:04] | – Yes, I do. – I’m not interested! | – 好的 – 我不想听 |
[12:06] | You are not finding another job! | 你不能找别的工作 |
[12:07] | Huh? | 什么 |
[12:08] | No! I… | 不 我 |
[12:09] | You are not getting a job | 你不能找一个 |
[12:10] | away from my constant supervision, and that’s it. | 没有我长期监督的工作 就这样 |
[12:12] | I’m not going to risk your | 我不会拿你的将来冒险的 |
[12:13] | future by giving you even a second of freedom! | 你休想得到自由 一秒都休想 |
[12:15] | This family has too much invested in you. | 咱家对你的投入太多了 |
[12:18] | Oh, cheer up. | 高兴点 |
[12:19] | Once I find a proper wife for you, | 等我给你找个合适的老婆 |
[12:21] | you’ll have your precious space. | 会给你宝贵的空间的 |
[12:25] | Hi. Yes. Do you have a pair of | 你好 你们有没有八码的 |
[12:26] | Christian Louboutins red open-toed sling-backs, size 8? | 红色克里斯提·鲁布托露趾后系带鞋 |
[12:29] | Not the knockoffs, the real thing. | 不要冒牌货 要真家伙 |
[12:32] | You do?! | 你们有 |
[12:33] | Good! | 太好了 |
[12:34] | Now, I’m in a situation | 我现在 |
[12:36] | where money is no object, but how much…? | 钱不是问题 但是价钱是 |
[12:47] | Would you put a pair aside for me, please? | 给我留一双 好吗 |
[12:53] | Right. Yes. They will make a nice surprise. | 好的 一定是一个大惊喜 |
[12:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:00] | Reese Reese? | |
[13:01] | Francis, you gotta help me. | Francis 你必须得帮帮我 |
[13:03] | I don’t want to take drugs anymore. | 我不想再吃药了 |
[13:06] | Oh, geez. | 天啊 |
[13:08] | Okay, Reese, I want you to tell | Reese 你告诉我 |
[13:09] | me very specifically what kind of drugs did you take? | 你具体都吃了哪些药 |
[13:13] | All of them. | 所有的 |
[13:14] | Dude, didn’t you learn | 我那些朋友给你当保姆时 |
[13:15] | anything from when my friends baby-sat you? | 你也没学着点吗 |
[13:18] | Remember Richie trying to dry you off in the oven? | 记得想用烤箱给你烘干的Richie吗 |
[13:20] | I don’t know how it happened, but I think I did something bad. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 但我可能是做错事了 |
[13:25] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[13:27] | Reese, I want you to listen very carefully. | Reese 仔细听我说 |
[13:29] | You’re going to be okay. I’m gonna talk you through this. | 你会没事儿的 我一步步告诉你 |
[13:32] | Now, the first and most important thing | 现在 你首先要做的 |
[13:34] | you have to do is… | 也是最重要的事就是 |
[13:46] | Okay, Jamie, I need you to focus. | Jamie 集中注意力 |
[13:49] | You got your toy. | 玩具也给你买了 |
[13:50] | Now take me to the stash. | 现在带我去找藏货 |
[14:09] | Here? | 在这儿 |
[14:10] | Do we have to dig for it? | 用不用挖一下 |
[14:18] | Jamie, come back! | Jamie 快回来 |
[14:19] | You can’t just go into someone else’s house! | 你不能到别人家里去 |
[14:27] | Get back here! | 快回来啊 |
[14:28] | Come on, Jamie! Hurry! Before someone sees you! | 快点 Jamie 快回来 别被人看到了 |
[14:33] | I’m not kidding. You’re going to get caught! | 我没开玩笑 你会被抓的 |
[14:35] | See? That’s the ringleader! | 看 这个就是主谋 |
[14:37] | They’ve been stealing stuff from my house all week! | 他们这周一直从我家偷东西 |
[14:40] | Every two years, they have another | 每两年 他们都会再生个孩子 |
[14:41] | baby just so they can fit through the window! | 好通过窗户 |
[14:47] | Hal? What are you doing here? Is everything all right? | Hal 你来这儿干什么 一切都还好吧 |
[14:50] | Not yet, but it will be… | 还不好 但马上就会好的 |
[14:52] | as soon as you put these on. | 只要你穿上这双鞋 |
[14:56] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[14:59] | If loving your wife is crazy, then I’m a drooling lunatic. | 如果爱老婆就是疯了 那我就是个对老婆垂涎三尺的疯子 |
[15:02] | You deserve the moon and the sky, Lois. | Lois 月亮与星河都应为你所有 |
[15:05] | Maybe someday I’ll be able to buy them for you, but for now, | 也许有天我能把它们给你买来 但现在 |
[15:08] | these will have to do. | 先穿上这双鞋吧 |
[15:10] | Oh, Hal. | 哦 Hal |
[15:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:15] | I accidentally spent $800 on phone sex. | 我不小心在色请电话服务上花了800块 |
[15:24] | I was doing my makeup in the rear view mirror, | 我开着车看着后视镜化妆 |
[15:26] | and I ran over your golf clubs. | 然后把你的高尔夫球杆轧断了 |
[15:31] | I burned a hole in your favorite dress. | 我把你最喜欢的裙子烧了个洞 |
[15:37] | You didn’t get that promotion because | 你那次没能升职是因为我 |
[15:38] | I called your boss a fat-ass at the Christmas party. | 在圣诞派对上叫你老板死胖子 |
[15:43] | I lost my wedding ring three years ago. | 三年前我把结婚戒指弄丢了 |
[15:46] | This is part of a lawnmower. | 这个是从割草机上弄来的 |
[15:50] | Your Aunt Lucy isn’t angry with you. | 你的Lucy阿姨不是在生你的气 |
[15:52] | She’s dead. I just forgot to tell you. | 她去世了 我只是忘了告诉你 |
[15:56] | I’ve read that the Chinese invented | 我听说是中国人发明了高跷 |
[15:58] | stils so they could survive among Panda bears. | 这样他们才能在熊猫当中生存下来 |
[16:01] | Of course, that was before they built the Great Wall. | 当然 这是在建成长城之前了 |
[16:03] | After that, only the Emperor was allowed to walk on them. | 那之后只有皇帝才能踩高跷了 |
[16:10] | Well, I had to do it behind Mom’s back, | 我只能背着我妈干了 |
[16:13] | but I was going through the want ads, and I finally found… | 我看完了招聘广告 终于找到了 |
[16:19] | That explains the 15-foot high cloud of bourbon I was smelling. | 原来我闻到的15英尺上空的波本酒是从这散发出来的 |
[16:22] | You stole my life! | 你偷走了我的生活 |
[16:25] | Sam, great! I-I was just about to call… | Sam 太好了 我刚要给你打电话 |
[16:32] | Oh, my God! Don’t worry, Malcolm. | 天呐 别担心 Malcolm |
[16:35] | I’ll help you! | 我来帮你 |
[16:41] | Sam, you’ve got to listen to me! | Sam 听我说 |
[17:03] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[17:17] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[17:19] | What aisle are the screwdrivers in? | 螺丝刀放在哪儿的 |
[17:39] | Wich batteries are the double A? | 哪种是5号电池 |
[17:41] | The little ones, or the really little ones? | 小个的 还是更小的 |
[17:51] | Sam, please listen… | Sam 听我说 |
[17:59] | I’m never gonna shake this guy. | 我根本不可能打过他 |
[18:00] | He’s way too good. | 他太厉害了 |
[18:01] | I can’t outstilt him. | 高跷上我胜不过他 |
[18:07] | I can’t outstilt him, but I can outskate him. | 高跷上我不行 但我能溜过他 |
[18:21] | Okay, your brother got the funeral he wanted. | 好了 你的兄弟有了他想要的葬礼 |
[18:24] | Now let’s get our $15 back. | 现在去把那15块要回来 |
[18:31] | Once again, brains triumph over… | 我的头脑再次胜过了 |
[18:53] | This hurts so much worse than it looks. | 这比看上去痛多了 |
[19:04] | You’re a Yankee Doodle dead man. | 你就是个美国死人 |
[19:11] | The weird thing is, I always knew I’ll died this way. | 最怪的是 我就知道我会这么死 |
[19:14] | Okay, God, you’ve had your fun. | 上帝 你看够笑话了 |
[19:17] | Please, I’ll settle for the lamest, | 我会接受你布置的最蹩脚 |
[19:18] | most pathetic miracle you’ve got lying around. | 最可悲的奇迹 |
[19:21] | Just… | 只要 |
[19:32] | Well, I purposely dropped that bowling ball on your foot | 我成心把保龄球砸在你脚上的 |
[19:35] | so you couldn’t go to your high school reunion! | 这样你就不能参加高中同学聚会了 |
[19:37] | I’m two years older than you think I am! | 我比你想的要大两岁 |
[19:41] | Damn it, Hal, we’re reaching a point | 该死 Hal 我们居然已经到这个地步了 |
[19:42] | here I don’t think either one of us wants to get to! | 你真的想这样吗 |
[19:44] | What are we supposed to do?! | 那我们应该怎么样 |
[19:45] | I’ve just got so much rage built up… | 我刚积累了这么多愤怒 |
[19:47] | Are these your boys? | 这是你们的儿子吗 |
[19:51] | You little monsters! | 小兔崽子 |
[19:53] | How dare you get into trouble again?! | 你们怎么敢又惹麻烦 |
[19:55] | After all your mother does for you! | 妈妈为你们付出了这么多 |
[19:56] | Your father slaves away to put a | 爸爸为了养活你们做牛做马 |
[19:58] | roof over your head, and this is how you repay him?! | 你们就这样回报他 |
[20:00] | Okay, everybody, let’s just calm down… | 好了 大家都冷静一下 |
[20:02] | Why don’t you mind your own business? | 别瞎管闲事 |
[20:05] | We don’t need you coming in | 我们不需要你在这儿 |
[20:06] | here and telling us how to handle our children. | 告诉我们怎么管孩子 |
[20:08] | We know what we’re doing. Thank you very much. | 我们知道自己在干什么 真是多谢了 |
[20:11] | Mom, Dad, the drugs are weared off. | 妈 爸 药劲儿终于过去了 |
[20:16] | Sundance, baby, is that you? | Sundance宝贝儿 是你吗 |
[20:29] | Will you listen to me?! | 能不能听我说 |
[20:31] | I found you a job! | 我给你找了个工作 |
[20:32] | What? | 什么 |
[20:33] | I found you a job! I’ve been trying to tell you. | 我帮你找了个工作 我一直想告诉你 |
[20:36] | It’s perfect for you! | 简直是为你量身定做的 |
[20:38] | It’s at the circus! | 在马戏团 |
[20:41] | The circus? | 马戏团 |
[20:44] | In what world do you depreciate an elephant over two years?! | 大象怎么可能在两年里贬值呢 |
[20:49] | I want this all redone tonight! | 今晚把这些都给我重做了 |
[20:53] | What are you looking at? Get back to work! | 你看什么呢 继续工作 |
[20:57] | That is fantastic son! | 太好了 儿子 |
[20:59] | Reese’s roommate in detox is a lawyer. | Reese的戒毒室友是个律师 |
[21:01] | He thinks he can blackmail him into defending his felony case! | 他觉得他能威胁他来帮他的重罪案辩护 |
[21:04] | That’s great. | 这太好了 |
[21:06] | Hey, the feeling is back to my thigh. | 我下半身知觉已经恢复到大腿了 |
[21:09] | Apparently, the medical term for | 很显然 针对我身上发生事情 |
[21:10] | what happened to me is “Holy crap, come look at this”. | 的医疗术语是”我靠 快来看看” |
[21:13] | because that’s all the ER guys kept saying. | 因为急诊室的人一直都在这么说 |
[21:15] | But if I ever have to give birth, it’ll be really easy. | 如果我想生孩子 那就太简单了 |
[21:17] | And Mom seems to be in a good mood lately. | 最近妈的心情看起来很好 |
[21:19] | The toilet’s backed up again! | 厕所又堵啦 |
[21:21] | I’ll get it. | 我来 |