时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Boys, cookies! | 孩子们 饼干好了 |
[00:03] | All right! | 真好 |
[00:04] | Nuh-uh, not that one. | 不能吃那个 |
[00:05] | I put Dewey’s antibiotics in that one. | 里面放了Dewey的抗生素 |
[00:07] | Take this one. It’s biggest. | 吃这个 最大的 |
[00:10] | – Did you put anything in this one? – Of course not. Just take it. | – 这里面下药了么 – 当然没有 放心吃吧 |
[00:14] | Then take this one 20 minutes later. | 20分钟之后再吃这个 |
[00:52] | There’s no doubt about it, we’re totally gonna go this year. | 不要怀疑 今年我一定去 |
[00:54] | Totally. It’s not even a question. | 百分百 不成问题啊 |
[00:55] | What’s there a question? | 有问题么 |
[00:56] | Nothing. Because we’re going. | 没有 因为我们要去 |
[00:57] | – We’re totally going. – Totally. | – 我们一定会去 – 一定 |
[00:59] | Oh, God, Burning Man again? | 神啊 又去火人节 |
[01:01] | Every year it’s the same thing. | 每年都不变 |
[01:04] | “This time we’re totally going!” | “今年我们一定要去” |
[01:05] | “Oh, yeah, totally!” | “对 一定” |
[01:07] | And every year you chicken out with some pathetic excuse. | 每年你们都会吓得用很可悲的借口推脱 |
[01:10] | My personal favorite was | 我个人最爱的是 |
[01:11] | last year’s “Really bad Slurpee headache.” | 去年的”思乐冰导致的恶性头痛” |
[01:14] | See? That is exactly the | 看了吧 这就是 |
[01:15] | kind of ignorant talk I’d expect from someone | 我认为的 |
[01:17] | who doesn’t have any appreciation for what Burning Man is. | 不懂欣赏火人节人嘴里的愚昧之谈 |
[01:20] | A week of freedom out in the desert, naked women, getting back | 沙漠中一周的完全解放还有裸女们 |
[01:24] | to your primal nature, naked women, | 回归原始的童真还有裸女们 |
[01:26] | people doing art, naked women. | 大家搞搞艺术还有裸女 |
[01:28] | Are all the women naked? | 所有女的都全裸上阵么 |
[01:30] | That is all you heard, isn’t it? | 你就注意这个是吧 |
[01:33] | Mom… | 妈 |
[01:35] | Dad breakfast… | 爸爸早餐用的 |
[01:37] | Jamie Jamie… | |
[01:38] | Dewey Dewey… | |
[01:43] | Dad dinner. | 爸爸晚餐用的 |
[01:45] | Went to burning man back monday | 去了火人节 周一回来 |
[01:47] | There. That should get us till tomorrow. | 好 这样估计能掩盖到明天 |
[01:48] | I can’t believe it. We’re really doing it! | 难以置信啊 我们成功了 |
[01:50] | We’re actually going to Burning Man! | 我们终于要去火人节了 |
[01:52] | Hitchhiking?! | 搭顺风车 |
[01:54] | Hitchhiking on the highway like hobos?! | 跟流浪汉似的搭顺风车 |
[01:57] | Thank God your mother | 幸好你妈 |
[01:58] | undercooked the chicken last night, or who knows | 昨晚鸡肉没煮熟 |
[02:00] | when we might have found out about this?! | 不然谁知何时才能发现 |
[02:02] | What were you thinking?! | 你俩脑残么 |
[02:04] | Sneaking off in the middle of the night to go to some | 大半夜逃走去什么 |
[02:05] | overblown keg party in the desert! | 沙漠欠抽的喝酒大会 |
[02:08] | That is not what Burning Man is all about. | 那不是火人节的真谛 |
[02:10] | Burning Man is an incredible, | 火人节是个惊人的 |
[02:11] | interactive experiment in human creativity, | 相互感染的人类创举 |
[02:13] | where you do art just for art’s sake, | 是为了真正的艺术创作 |
[02:16] | and you make music from instruments that came to you in dreams. | 用乐器演奏了你梦乡中的神曲 |
[02:18] | It’s the one place where you’re free to let go and really see | 在那里你可以释放一切 |
[02:21] | what you’re capable of | 还可以 |
[02:22] | creating without worrying what anyone else thinks! | 不畏他人眼光随心所欲的创作 |
[02:24] | That’s what Burning Man is all about! | 这才是火人节的真谛 |
[02:30] | I think she actually might’ve bought that. | 我觉得她被感动了 |
[02:33] | This Burning Person sounds like | 这个”烧人节”听上去 |
[02:34] | it’s gonna be a lot of fun. What a great idea, Malcolm. | 肯定很好玩 多好的建议啊 Malcolm |
[02:37] | Yeah. Maybe next year we can take Grandma to Mardi Gras. | 是啊 没准明年我们可以带着姥姥去狂欢节 |
[02:40] | You think I enjoy having powers that I can’t control? | 我觉得我有权无势很爽是不是 |
[02:42] | Believe me, I’d much rather be as stupid as you are. | 相信我 我宁愿和你一样傻 |
[02:44] | Don’t try sucking up to me now. | 不要现在拍我马屁 |
[02:47] | I still can’t believe Mr. Barnes let you borrow his fancy RV. | 我还是不能相信Barnes先生把她的豪华房车借给你了 |
[02:50] | This is so classy. This is like Buckingham Palace on wheels. | 这车太豪华了 就是轮子上的白金汉宫啊 |
[02:54] | He ripped one on the elevator just | 就在执行总裁进电梯前 |
[02:55] | before the CEO got on, and I took the blame for it. | 他扯烂了某人衣服然后我就主动承担责任了 |
[02:58] | That’s the way things work in the corporate world. | 这是在公司立足的策略 |
[03:00] | You’re unselfish, and it paid off. | 你太无私了 好人好报啊 |
[03:02] | Hey, you boys check out the flat screen TV back in the bedroom? | 孩子们 你们看到后面我是的纯平电视了么 |
[03:05] | And the two-thirds-scale fold-down pool table? | 还有那二比三大小的折叠台球桌 |
[03:08] | Boy, we’re gonna have so much fun in this baby! | 这神车会让我们爽翻天的 |
[03:11] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[03:13] | I just opened an apple juice for Jamie. | 我给Jamie开瓶苹果汁 |
[03:15] | And now you can close it back up. | 现在盖好放回去 |
[03:16] | I thought I was clear about this. | 我早就说了 |
[03:18] | The camper is going back | 送还车的时候 |
[03:19] | without a single stain, smudge, smell or dent. | 没有丝毫污迹 斑点 臭味或者伤痕 |
[03:22] | – Yeah, but I really think Jamie… – Dewey, what is the rule? | – 是 但是我真心觉得Jamie – Dewey 忘了规矩了么 |
[03:26] | This one RV is worth three of me. | 这一个房车等价于三个我 |
[03:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:32] | Help me get this grate off. | 帮我把这天窗弄下来 |
[03:34] | I’m gonna ditch out when we slow down for a turn. | 转弯减速的时候我就逃走 |
[03:36] | I am not going to Burning Man with Mom and Dad. | 我才不要和爸妈一起去火人节 |
[03:38] | Reese, we’re in the middle of the desert. | Reese 我们现在在沙漠里 |
[03:40] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[03:41] | The road runners are too smart to catch and eat. | 野鸡太聪明了逮不到也吃不了 |
[03:44] | But the coyotes are idiots. | 但土狼都是傻缺啊 |
[03:46] | Look, it might not be as embarrassing as we think. | 可能并没有我们想的那么尴尬 |
[03:48] | If we move quick, we might be able to sneak off | 如果我们行动快 我们没准能溜走 |
[03:50] | without anyone knowing | 这样就没人知道 |
[03:51] | that we came to Burning Man with our parents. | 我们和父母一起参加火人节了 |
[03:52] | We’re here! | 我们到了 |
[04:16] | Hey, neighbors! | 大家好啊 |
[04:18] | I’m gonna do art, too. | 我也要搞点艺术 |
[04:20] | I brought my paintbrushes. | 我带了我的画笔 |
[04:22] | Okay, let’s get moving here. | 好 我们行动吧 |
[04:24] | Reese, Malcolm. I want you guys… | Reese Malcolm 我要你们 |
[04:28] | They’re gone. | 他们跑了 |
[04:29] | They shimmied under the RV and took off running. | 他们下车跳了一会就跑了 |
[04:31] | Oh. Well, then I guess it’s up to you | 那你决定要不要帮我 |
[04:32] | to help me set up a protective perimeter around the camper. | 在露营车周围设立防护栏了 |
[04:35] | We’ll need about 40 rocks, at least the size of bowling balls. | 我们需要差不多40块石头 至少也要保龄球大小 |
[04:39] | I’m sorry, son. You snooze, you lose. | 不好意思 儿子 不小心就倒霉 |
[04:41] | Now, come on, come on. Don’t let the flies get in. | 快点快点 别让苍蝇飞进去了 |
[04:45] | Look at this place, it’s amazing! | 看看这地方 多神奇 |
[04:49] | That has to be the coolest guy on Earth! | 这肯定是地球上最酷的人了 |
[04:51] | See? I told you everything was | 看了吧 我告诉过你就算 |
[04:52] | gonna be all right even with Mom and Dad here. | 和爸妈在一起也会一切安好的 |
[04:54] | We just need to make sure we look out for each other… | 我们只需要照顾对方就好了 |
[04:56] | – Excuse-me. – Whoa! Ow! Ow! Damn it! | – 不好意思 – 你妹啊 |
[04:59] | I stepped on a cactus. Can you give me a hand? | 我踩到仙人掌了 帮我一下 |
[05:03] | Reese Reese? | |
[05:11] | Hey, buddy? | 兄弟 |
[05:12] | You know where the topless chicks are? | 你知道裸上身的美女们在哪么 |
[05:14] | And I’m not interested in the uggos or blimps, | 我不喜欢丑八怪和传统女 |
[05:15] | if you know what I’m saying. | 你懂的 |
[05:18] | Follow me, I’m going that way. | 跟我来 顺路 |
[05:20] | Hey, man, want some Stanley? | 哥们儿 来点Stanley不 |
[05:24] | First time at Burning Man? | 第一次来火人节么 |
[05:25] | Yeah. | 是 |
[05:26] | Yeah, I can always tell the newbies. | 我总是能分辨出菜鸟 |
[05:27] | Hey, you guys, you want a little Stanley? | 你们想来点Stanley不 |
[05:31] | What’s Stanley? | 什么是Stanley |
[05:32] | Oh, Stanley was a buddy of mine. | Stanley是我的好哥们儿 |
[05:35] | We’ve been coming to Burning Man together almost 20 years. | 我俩已经一起参加过20年的火人节了 |
[05:40] | Anyway, he passed on over the winter, | 他冬天的时候去世的 |
[05:42] | and he always said he wanted his ashes | 他经常说他希望他的骨灰 |
[05:44] | scattered here, kind of as a way of spreading | 能分散在这里 这样也算是 |
[05:47] | the spirit of Burning Man to the people and the family he loved. | 给他爱的朋友家人传递火人节的精神 |
[05:51] | And you’re allowed to do that? | 你可以这样做么 |
[05:53] | Spray a dead guy on people?! | 用死人骨灰喷人 |
[05:55] | I got suspended for a week for | 我因把老鼠脑袋插在 |
[05:57] | putting a mouse’s head on the end of my pencil. | 铅笔上就被停课了一周 |
[05:59] | Burning Man’s all about freedom, dude. | 火人节就是倡导自由 伙计 |
[06:00] | You can do whatever you want here. | 你想干什么就干什么 |
[06:04] | Whatever I want? | 为所欲为 |
[06:06] | I could kick this over? | 我可以踹倒这个 |
[06:08] | Or break that? | 或者打烂那个 |
[06:10] | Well, I guess if you really felt you had to. | 如果你真的想做的话 |
[06:14] | Doesn’t that kind of take the fun out of mindless destruction? | 这样不就没有随便破坏的了去了么 |
[06:16] | That’s what the flaming catapult’s for. | 这就是火焰投射器的用途所在啊 |
[06:22] | Yeah, but the real spirit of Burning Man isn’t about destruction. | 是啊 但是火人节的真正精神不是破坏 |
[06:25] | It’s about creating, participating, contributing. | 是创造 参与和贡献 |
[06:28] | Building a community that needs you, relies on you. | 需要你 依靠你来建造一个团体 |
[06:32] | It’s about allowing yourself to become part of the whole, | 真谛是把你自己真正融入大集体 |
[06:35] | and then coming away from it with more than you brought. | 而且离开时对这里做了重大的贡献 |
[06:38] | No, there’s no feeling like it in the world. | 世界上从没什么让你有这种感觉啊 |
[06:41] | Yeah, it’s a mind-altering journey, son… | 是啊 这是一个改变你价值观的旅程 小子 |
[06:45] | if you’re willing to take it. | 只要你甘愿接受 |
[06:49] | You know what? | 告诉你 |
[06:51] | I think I want some Stanley. | 给我点Stanley吧 |
[06:58] | This stuff is gorgeous. | 这东西爽爆了 |
[07:00] | We really have to get some for the house. | 我们真得在家里置办点儿 |
[07:05] | Howdy! | 你们好啊 |
[07:06] | Just getting the old homestead set up. | 刚把老宅子建起来 |
[07:09] | Best hamburgers and dogs you’ve ever | 等我把这乖乖弄好 |
[07:10] | tasted are on me when I get this baby fired up, huh? | 让你们尝尝最好吃的汉堡和热狗 |
[07:15] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[07:17] | It’s performance art. | 这是表演艺术 |
[07:19] | He’s skewering the empty banality of the modern suburban dad. | 他是在讽刺现在乡土老爹内心的陈腐 |
[07:22] | Honey, where’d I put my good basting brush? | 亲爱的 我把那副好的油刷子放哪了 |
[07:27] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[07:29] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[07:31] | This guy’s good. | 这人真棒 |
[07:36] | No one told me there was a looky-loo convention in town. | 没人跟我说这有个干瞪眼大会啊 |
[07:39] | Dad, do I have to circle the whole thing? | 爸 必须整个都圈起来么 |
[07:41] | I can’t find any more rocks. | 我找不到石头了 |
[07:42] | Son, look, we might be in the desert, | 儿子 我们虽在沙漠 |
[07:44] | but we are still civilized people, | 但我们还是文明人 |
[07:46] | and civilized people put up arbitrary | 是文明人就要随意建立 |
[07:48] | boundaries that they will fight to the death to protect. | 界限而且为保护疆土决死一战 |
[07:50] | I’m pretty sure we passed some | 我很确定我们在来 |
[07:52] | nice-sized rocks when we turned into the camp. | 这里的路上见过好多不错的石头 |
[07:54] | That’s half a mile away! | 那得800米远呢 |
[07:55] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[07:56] | Two miles, easy. | 是3200米远 小菜一碟 |
[07:58] | Here we go! | 来了 |
[08:01] | Hal, this place is so great! | Hal 这地方太好了 |
[08:03] | I met the nicest group of gals down by the Porta Potti’s. | 我在”坐便器之家”那遇到了一群最好的女孩 |
[08:06] | They call themselves a “Tribe,” | 她们称自己”种族” |
[08:07] | Like a group of wild Indians. Isn’t that cute? | 就和一群野蛮的印第安人一样 好玩吧 |
[08:10] | They invited me to the hemp-braiding tent later. | 她们邀请我一会去”交换大麻”那帐篷 |
[08:13] | What are you using the Porta Potti’s for when | 十步之外我们房车里有世上最好的厕所 |
[08:15] | we have the world’s greatest toilet ten feet away in the RV? | 你为什么还要去用那些坐便厕所 |
[08:19] | That thing will suck down a small deer. | 那吸力能活活吸走一头小鹿 |
[08:24] | Mention free food and they start gathering like flies. | 一提到白吃她们就和苍蝇一样全来了 |
[08:30] | This is great. I’m gonna spend my | 真好 我在火人节这两天 |
[08:31] | entire two days at Burning Man standing in this line. | 都贡献给排队这伟大事业了 |
[08:34] | Hey, man. | 孩子 |
[08:35] | You know, the line’s much | 你看 萨满帐篷前 |
[08:36] | shorter over in front of the Shaman’s tent. | 排队的人比这少多了 |
[08:38] | The what? | 啥 |
[08:39] | Oh, you will love her. | 你会爱死她的 |
[08:40] | She totally cured my plantar’s warts. | 她完全治好了我脚底的疣 |
[08:42] | – Thanks, but… – Come on, man. | – 谢谢 但是 – 但什么是 |
[08:44] | You think I’d lead you wrong? | 你觉得我会害你么 |
[09:00] | And remember, if you’re gonna eat glass, | 记住 如果你要吃玻璃 |
[09:02] | chew at least ten times before you swallow. Okay? | 咽下去之前至少要嚼十次 记住了么 |
[09:06] | Ooh, what do we have here? | 这是什么情况 |
[09:08] | I stepped on a cactus. | 我踩了仙人掌 |
[09:09] | The needle went right through my shoe. | 刺穿透了我的鞋 |
[09:11] | Let’s take a look. | 让我看看 |
[09:13] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大碍 |
[09:14] | I think I just need some | 我觉得我只需要 |
[09:15] | disinfectant and a band-aid and I’ll be… | 一些消毒水和创可贴我就会 |
[09:19] | Ma’am? | 大妈 |
[09:21] | You’ve internalized a lot of criticism, haven’t you? | 你一直被人苛求 是不是 |
[09:24] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:26] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[09:26] | But what does… | 但是这 |
[09:31] | Okay… here’s your problem. | 好 这就是你的问题 |
[09:34] | You have an incredible amount of passion in your soul. | 你心灵中充满了无限的激情 |
[09:37] | But you’ve got to let down the armor you’re using to shield it. | 但是你一定要放下心防 |
[09:42] | You also need a tetanus shot. | 你还需要打破伤风 |
[09:46] | Okay, she’s almost as old as my mom, | 她差不多和我妈一样大 |
[09:48] | and obviously crazy as a loon. | 很明显她是疯子 |
[09:50] | So why am I so turned on? | 但为啥我这么兴奋呢 |
[09:53] | Most Western medicines numb the body. | 大多数西方药物麻醉你的身体 |
[09:56] | They silence it. | 他们只是镇静 |
[09:57] | But the body’s an amazing thing, | 但是人体是很神奇的 |
[09:59] | Malcolm. It can tell you what’s wrong with it. | Malcolm 它会告诉你出了什么状况 |
[10:02] | All real healing is just listening. | 只有倾听才能真正愈合 |
[10:04] | I don’t see anything alternative about that. | 我们看出来有什么关系 |
[10:07] | I just don’t see colonizing space as the answer. | 我不觉得殖民就是好办法 |
[10:09] | I mean, if we can’t solve our problems here, | 如果我们不能在这解决问题 |
[10:11] | what’s the point of just exporting them there? | 那把他们送出去有什么意义 |
[10:13] | Even Wernher Von Braun said that everything science taught him | Wernher Von Braun都说每一件与科研有关的事都教他 |
[10:16] | strengthened his belief in the | 增强意志 |
[10:18] | continuity of spiritual existence after death. | 这种精神将在死后得以永生 |
[10:20] | Okay, I buy that Godzilla came | 好 我觉得<哥斯拉> |
[10:22] | out of the collective purging of Japanese guilt | 就是二战后日本人集体洗清 |
[10:24] | after World War II, but can you | 罪过的产物 但是你能 |
[10:26] | explain to me why the costume had to look so fake? | 为什么那装扮那么假么 |
[10:28] | Well, let’s see… | 让我想想 |
[10:30] | First I’d say… | 首先我觉得 |
[10:32] | The Go-Go’s The Go-Go’s. | |
[10:34] | Then The Bangles… | 然后是The Bangles |
[10:35] | Bananarama and Josie and the Pussycats. | Bananarama和<猫女乐团> |
[10:38] | I can’t believe it! I hated Charlotte’s Web, too! | 太难以置信了 我也讨厌<夏洛特的网> |
[10:40] | I just wanted to squash that whiny little spider. | 我只想捏死那只爱发牢骚的小蜘蛛 |
[10:43] | Deep Dish Deep Dish. | |
[10:45] | Chocolate chip. | 巧克力棒 |
[10:47] | Oscar the Grouch Oscar the Grouch. | |
[10:52] | And I thought all that crap | 我本以为大家说的 |
[10:53] | everyone said about love was just to piss me off. | 那些烂七八糟关于爱的东西就是想气死我 |
[11:02] | – So you’re going to come? – Oh, absolutely. | – 那你要来么 – 肯定啊 |
[11:04] | That sounds like a hoot and a half. | 听上去有趣极了 |
[11:05] | Great. It’s by the giant foam tongue. | 好 就在那个巨大的水沫舌头那 |
[11:07] | Just make a left at the guy in the phone booth full of Jell-O. | 看到电话亭里一个浑身果冻的男的左转就是 |
[11:09] | If you hit the Men’s Diaper Brigade you’ve gone too far. | 如果你打到男人的尿布军团就太过了 |
[11:12] | – See you there. – Okay. | – 一会见 – 好的 |
[11:17] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:18] | The food’s all green. | 所有吃的都是绿的 |
[11:19] | I added a little food color. | 我加了点食物色素 |
[11:21] | It’s artistic. | 多有艺术气息 |
[11:22] | I’m being artistic. | 我成艺术家了 |
[11:24] | Mom’s right. | 妈妈说的对 |
[11:24] | I always thought art was just stupid | 我一直以为艺术 |
[11:26] | paintings of old dead guys in drag, but I was wrong. | 就是快死的老家伙画的烂画 但是我错了 |
[11:28] | Art can be doing something, or even undoing something. | 艺术可以是做事 或者什么都不做 |
[11:32] | Like when I blew up the Muller’s mailbox, | 就像当我炸掉Muller的邮筒 |
[11:33] | that was art, and I didn’t even know it. | 那就是艺术 我之前都不知道 |
[11:35] | Green eggs and toast. I do not like green eggs and toast. | 绿色鸡蛋吐司 我根本不喜欢这个 |
[11:38] | Oh, for God’s sake, Hal, stretch a little. | 不要这样 Hal 你试试 |
[11:40] | We’re on vacation. | 我们在度假 |
[11:41] | Vacation?! | 度假 |
[11:43] | Which part of this is vacation? | 这是哪门子度假 |
[11:45] | Armor-Alling the tires for six hours, | 打扫6小时卫生 |
[11:46] | or scraping the dead bugs out of the grill with a toothbrush? | 还是用牙刷刮烤架上的死虫子 |
[11:50] | Why do they have to play Frisbee so close to the RV? | 他们为啥离房车这么近玩飞盘 |
[11:52] | Can’t they have fun with that | 他们不乱扔那个 |
[11:53] | thing without constantly throwing it around? | 会无聊死是不是 |
[11:55] | And where’s Malcolm? | Malcolm去哪了 |
[11:56] | Did he even come home last night? | 他昨晚回来了么 |
[11:58] | I gotta tell you, Lois, I really don’t think I like this place. | 我告诉你 Los 我真心不喜欢这个地方 |
[12:01] | I think I love this place. | 我觉得我爱上这个地方了 |
[12:06] | No, I’m sure I do. | 是爱死了 |
[12:07] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[12:08] | Did you know… you are the most incredible woman who ever lived? | 你知道么 你是这世上最完美的女人 |
[12:12] | Well, I knew I was in the top three. | 我知道我是前三 |
[12:15] | But I guess your vote clinches it. | 但是我觉得你投票就第一了 |
[12:18] | So, are we going to spend the day together? | 那 我们今天一起过么 |
[12:21] | I thought we could go check out the Circle of Infinity… | 我觉得我们可以去看看那无限大圈 |
[12:23] | Oh, I have a ton of re-birthing ceremonies to do today. | 我今天有很多重生洗礼要做 |
[12:26] | But we can get together later. How about that? | 但是我们之后可以一起 怎么样 |
[12:28] | Sure, that sounds great. | 好啊 感觉不错 |
[12:31] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[12:32] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[12:33] | I’m happy. | 我很高兴 |
[12:34] | Really, really happy. | 真的真的很高兴 |
[12:35] | No, there’s something the matter, but I just can’t pin it down. | 不对 肯定有事纠结你 但是我不确定是什么 |
[12:39] | Nothing’s wrong. | 真没事 |
[12:40] | You go do your re-birthing whatevers, | 你去做你的重生什么的吧 |
[12:41] | and we’ll get together later. | 我们之后再见 |
[12:43] | Contempt. That’s it. | 轻视 就这样吧 |
[12:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:45] | You have contempt for me, and for what I do. | 你轻视我 还有我做的一切 |
[12:47] | No, no, not at all. | 没有 一点都没有 |
[12:49] | I should really just keep | 我真心应该 |
[12:50] | my mouth shut for the next five seconds. | 在接下来5秒内保持闭嘴 |
[12:52] | 4 3 Four, three… | |
[12:54] | I mean, it is a pretty silly ritual, | 我觉得这是个非常愚蠢的仪式 |
[12:56] | but I guess I don’t see any real harm in it. | 但是我没发现任何危害 |
[12:58] | You know, I have a lot to | 我今天有好多 |
[12:59] | do today and I think you should probably go. | 事情要做我觉得你还是走吧 |
[13:01] | – No… – Good-bye, Malcolm. | – 不 – 再见 Malcolm |
[13:13] | This guy’s really captured something here. | 这大叔还真开辟了自己的领地 |
[13:16] | This piece is as vicious as it is funny. | 这老东西还挺有意思的 |
[13:19] | What are you looking at?! | 你们看个毛啊 |
[13:21] | Haven’t you ever seen a man sweep his lawn with a broom before? | 你们之前就没见过有人用扫帚扫草坪么 |
[13:28] | Okay, that’s enough. I’ve had it. | 我受够了 |
[13:29] | Go on, get out of here, you punks. | 快够开 傻缺们 |
[13:39] | What the hell is wrong with you people?! | 你们脑子里进水了是不是 |
[13:41] | Doesn’t anybody have respect for personal property anymore? | 就没人尊重一下别人财产么 |
[13:46] | You can think about that | 给你们几天时间 |
[13:47] | for a few days until I give this back to you. | 好好想想我再还给你们 |
[14:02] | I bet orphanages don’t take family trips. | 孤儿们肯定不用参加家庭旅行 |
[14:05] | Or kids raised by animals. | 还有动物养的孩子 |
[14:08] | How come they get all the breaks? | 为什么他们都能休息 |
[14:15] | Okay, Lois, you can open your eyes now. | 好了 Lois你可以睁开眼了 |
[14:20] | Oh, my gosh. | 神啊 |
[14:21] | This is fantastic. | 帅呆了 |
[14:23] | I wish there was a JC Penney nearby. | 真希望这附近有杰西百货 |
[14:26] | I’d love to get wallets of this. | 我得把这小东西放钱包里 |
[14:29] | Who’s stupid idea was it to come here, anyway? | 哪个傻缺要来这里的 |
[14:31] | I’m with you, Malcolm. | 英雄所见略同啊 |
[14:32] | We don’t belong here. | 我们和他们不是一类人 |
[14:34] | This place is full of freaks and weirdoes. | 这里漫山遍野都是神经怪胎 |
[14:37] | And now your mother and Jamie | 你妈和Jamie现在和她们 |
[14:38] | are out there with them, doing God knows what. | 一起也不知道在干什么奇葩的事儿 |
[14:42] | You’re going to be okay, Malcolm, because you are just like me. | 你会没事的 Malcolm 因为你是我亲生的随我 |
[14:45] | – I am? – Well, sure. | – 是么 – 当然是 |
[14:46] | They say we’re stubborn, | 他们说我们顽固 |
[14:48] | they say we’re closed-minded, but I say there’s | 他们说我们思想保守 但是我觉得 |
[14:50] | nothing closed-minded about | 逃避让你害怕 |
[14:51] | shunning ideas that make you scared and uncomfortable. | 不舒服的东西不是思想保守 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:56] | And who cares if they say we’re afraid of life? | 我们才不在乎他们说我们恐惧生活 |
[14:58] | Life is scary. | 生活就是可怕的 |
[15:00] | Life is things eating things. | 生活就是弱肉强食 |
[15:03] | I say let everyone out there go ahead and eat each other. | 就让他们大步向前甘为鱼肉互相残杀吧 |
[15:07] | You and I we’re gonna be in here together, safe and sound. | 我们就一起坚守在此 安然无恙 |
[15:16] | I’ve been a total idiot. | 我就是个大傻子 |
[15:18] | I’ve got to get over myself. | 我得悔悟了 |
[15:19] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[15:20] | Don’t walk away from me when I’m talking to you, young man! | 小伙子 我跟你说话的时候不能离开 |
[15:32] | Get… off… my… property! | 给 我 滚 |
[15:50] | What? What did I do? | 怎么了 我做错什么了 |
[15:53] | – Come with us. – Wait. I want my lawyer. | – 跟我们走 – 等一下 我要见我的律师 |
[15:55] | He’s the naked guy in the buffalo head. | 是那个带着牛头的裸男 |
[15:57] | It’s okay, Reese, you’re not in any trouble. | 放心 Reese 你不会有事的 |
[15:59] | We want you to be the | 我们想让你做 |
[16:00] | torchbearer for the big Burning Man ceremony. | 盛大火人节庆典的火炬手 |
[16:02] | – You do? – Absolutely. | – 真的假的 – 千真万确 |
[16:04] | I can’t think of anyone who has embraced | 我发现只有你骨子里 |
[16:06] | and embodied the spirit of the festival more than you have. | 透露出了火人节真正的精神 |
[16:08] | Really? | 真的么 |
[16:12] | Hey, don’t say anything to my lawyer, okay? | 什么都不要和我律师说 |
[16:14] | I don’t want to have to give him a piece of this. | 我不想让他知道这档子事儿 |
[16:18] | Open yourselves to the energy of re-birthing. | 敞开心扉感受重生的快感吧 |
[16:39] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[16:40] | I can be open-minded. | 我是开放的 |
[16:42] | So it’s a little weird. | 有点儿奇怪 |
[16:43] | Most rituals are a little weird, right? | 大多洗礼都有点奇怪 对吧 |
[16:48] | He really needs a fresh start. | 他真心需要重新开始 |
[16:50] | We made a lot of mistakes his first two days. | 他刚出生后两天我们干了好多错事 |
[16:54] | Okay, so it’s totally insane. | 这会就是愚蠢至极了 |
[16:56] | I don’t care, I’m doing it. | 不管了 我上了 |
[17:11] | I got to tell you, man, you’ve been fantastic. | 我跟你说你真是太完美了 |
[17:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:16] | What’s this for? | 这是干啥用的 |
[17:17] | What’s it for? It’s to set him on fire. | 干啥用的 用来点火烧他的 |
[17:22] | What?! | 什么玩意儿 |
[17:23] | That’s how we end Burning Man, man, by burning the man. | 先生 火人节的大结局就是点火烧人啊 |
[17:26] | But it can’t end. | 但还不能结束啊 |
[17:27] | I don’t want it to. | 我不想啊 |
[17:28] | For my first time in my life I’ve been real, like I belong. | 这是我生平中第一次感觉到脚踏实地真实存在 |
[17:31] | We’ve all been there, man. But it still has to end. | 我们都经历了 但天下没有不散的筵席啊 |
[17:34] | But why? | 为什么 |
[17:35] | That’s just the way it is. | 本来就是这样啊 |
[17:37] | Look, it’s cool if you don’t want to… | 如果你不想也没事儿 |
[17:39] | Get back! | 退后 |
[17:40] | Everyone just stay back! No one’s burning Burning Man! | 都退后 谁也不能毁了火人节 |
[17:56] | Malcolm Malcolm? | |
[17:58] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[17:59] | I did it. I actually did it. | 我成功了 我真的成功了 |
[18:01] | You re-birthed yourself… | 你重生了 |
[18:03] | – For me? – No. | – 为了我么 – 不是 |
[18:04] | Well, yeah, originally, but something happened in there. | 本来是的但是我经历了些事 |
[18:07] | I mean, I was able to open my mind | 我打破了思维 |
[18:09] | and be accepting of something I didn’t believe in. | 尝试接受我不信的东西 |
[18:11] | I’ve never been able to do that before. | 我之前肯定是做不到的 |
[18:13] | It’s amazing, I actually feel like I’ve been reborn. | 太美妙了 我真的觉得我重生了 |
[18:16] | It feels fantastic. | 感觉太棒了 |
[18:17] | And it’s all thanks to you. | 都是因为你 |
[18:19] | Malcolm Oh, Malcolm. | |
[18:21] | We can never see each other again. | 我们再也不要见面了 |
[18:23] | – What? – This can never work. | – 啥 – 我们不会有结果的 |
[18:25] | You’re just way too manuable. | 你太容易掌控了 |
[18:26] | The condescending cynic, I could deal with, but this… | 我可以应付愤世嫉俗的人 但是你 |
[18:29] | I don’t want you doing things just because I want you to do them. | 我不想你为我做我想让你做的事情 |
[18:31] | Then I won’t. If that’s what you want. | 如果你不想这样我就不做 |
[18:34] | Crap. | 你妹 |
[18:35] | I’m sorry, Malcolm. | 对不起 Malcolm |
[18:36] | Life is a journey at you have to take on your own. | 生命这段旅程你要自己来走 |
[18:39] | I’ve tried my own journey. It sucks. | 我自己走过 太糟糕了 |
[18:41] | Please, please, please, just take me with you. | 求你了 求求你了 带我一起走吧 |
[18:43] | I don’t take up a lot of space. | 我不会占太大地儿的 |
[18:45] | – You have to go now. – But… | – 你快走吧 – 但是 |
[18:48] | Great. | 你妹 |
[18:50] | Who knew this life could be even crappier than the last one? | 这次怎么比上次还恶心 |
[18:55] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[18:56] | Stay back! I mean it! | 后退 我没开玩笑 |
[19:03] | Get in the van, Reese. We’re going home. | 快上车 Resse 我们回家了 |
[19:05] | Dad, you gotta help me. | 爸 快来帮我 |
[19:06] | They want me to burn Burning Man. | 他们让我烧了火人 |
[19:08] | Oh, for crying out loud, | 搞什么名堂 |
[19:09] | just torch the bastard and we’re out of here. | 烧了那王八蛋咱们赶紧走 |
[19:11] | I’m ready. | 我好了 |
[19:12] | I finally got your precious floor mats clean. | 我终于把你宝贵的地毯弄干净了 |
[19:15] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 咱们快离开这个是非之地吧 |
[19:17] | Are you insane? | 你疯了啊 |
[19:18] | You’re not going into my beautiful van looking like that. | 你这脏不拉几的才不能上我这沉鱼落雁的美车 |
[19:22] | Here come the Trumpet Strumpets. | “喇叭荡妇”在此 |
[19:24] | Let’s burn the man! | 烧了他吧 |
[19:46] | Resse Reese. | |
[19:48] | You behave yourself, young man. You hear me? | 你老实点 这熊孩子 听见了吧 |
[19:52] | You look incredible, honey. | 你美呆了 亲爱的 |
[19:54] | Now get in the van. | 快上车 |
[19:55] | – No! No, please! – Burning Man! Burning Man! | – 不要 求你了 – 火人 火人 |
[19:57] | Burning Man! Burning Man! | 火人 火人 |
[19:59] | – No! Please, no! — Burning Man! Burning Man! | – 不要 求你了 – 火人 火人 |
[20:03] | – No, no! Burning Man can’t end. – Burning Man! Burning Man! | – 不要 火人节不能结束 – 火人 火人 |
[20:06] | I won’t let it! | 我不许 |
[20:25] | Burning van! Burning van! | 火车 火车 |
[20:30] | Burning van! Burning van! | 火车 火车 |
[20:32] | Burning van! Burning van… | 火车 火车 |
[20:41] | I still can’t believe how awesome Burning Man was. | 火人节真是好玩的难以置信啊 |
[20:44] | Next year we’re totally going back, right? | 明年我们还要去 |
[20:46] | Totally. | 必须的 |
[20:49] | Okay, so Burning Man didn’t | 火人节没有 |
[20:50] | turn out as great as I thought it would. | 我想象中那么好 |
[20:52] | But I think I’ll get over it a lot faster than Dad will. | 我觉得我肯定比我爸恢复的快的 |
[20:55] | His boss really loved that RV. | 他老板真的爱死那辆房车了 |
[20:57] | Don’t wait up. | 别等我睡觉 |
[20:59] | I probably won’t be home until dawn again. | 我可能天亮之前不会回来 |
[21:01] | Tonight I’m digging him a new septic tank. | 今晚我得给他挖个化粪池 |
[21:04] | Come on, Dewey. | 快走 Dewey |
[21:05] | First we gotta relocate the pet cemetery. | 我们得先把宠物墓地转移 |