时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Give me the candy bar. | 把巧克力给我 |
[00:12] | You heard me, Jamie. Give it. | 听到我说的了 Jamie 快给我 |
[00:21] | Where is it? | 哪去了 |
[00:22] | Where’d it go? | 到哪去了 |
[00:28] | Wow, I was five before I got Reese to fall for that. | 哇 我5岁才开始用这招骗Reese |
[01:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:10] | I didn’t… Sorry. | 我没 对不起 |
[01:12] | It’s no big deal, Malcolm. You know, | 没事儿 Malcolm |
[01:13] | one day you will be old enough to shave. | 有朝一日你也得刮毛 |
[01:17] | – Go. – Oh… | – 出去吧 – 哦 |
[01:19] | Yeah, okay. | 好 好 |
[01:22] | That’s Jessica, our neighbor. | 她叫Jessica 是我们的邻居 |
[01:23] | Mom and Dad are letting her sleep | 爸妈让她在她爸被提审前 |
[01:25] | on our couch for a week until her father’s arraigned. | 暂时在咱家沙发上住一周 |
[01:27] | Seems he got drunk Friday night, decided to | 上周五晚上她爸喝高了 |
[01:29] | track down her mom and tried to drive a street-sweeper to Mexico. | 决定要找到她妈 差点就开着清洁车跑到墨西哥去了 |
[01:33] | She has some family issues. | 她家有点儿复杂 |
[01:35] | Malcolm, Reese, Jessica, let’s go. | Malcolm Reese Jessica 我们走了 |
[01:40] | – What are you doing? – Are you kidding? | – 你干嘛呢 – 别开玩笑了 |
[01:42] | No way I’m letting Jessica get a look at the goods. | 我才不会让Jessie看到咱家好的一面 |
[01:44] | What is taking you boys so long? | 你们怎么这么慢 |
[01:46] | Tell Sasquatch in there to give us a shot at the bathroom. | 告诉野人 我们也要用卫生间的 |
[01:49] | Hey, Mom, can I borrow your car tonight? | 妈 我今晚能借车用用么 |
[01:50] | Frank Miller’s signing his new graphic novel… | Frank Miller新出的漫画小说有个签售会 |
[01:52] | You’re going to drive it the way you | 你打算像昨天你把那团内裤 |
[01:53] | threw your pants in a wad behind the hamper yesterday? | 甩进洗衣篮那样开车吗 |
[01:55] | I don’t think so. | 想得美 |
[01:57] | What? | 什么 |
[01:59] | How does her mind even form thoughts like that? | 她哪来的这些想法 |
[02:05] | Is that a bee? | 那是蜜蜂吗 |
[02:06] | That is how you know it’s fresh. | 这样你才知道这是新鲜的蜂蜜 |
[02:08] | You won’t find any bees in | 商场里买的蜂蜜里 |
[02:10] | your store-bought honey, I’ll tell you that much. | 可没蜜蜂 谁知道新不新鲜 |
[02:12] | – Where did this come from? -Spoils of war, Dewey. | – 这是哪来的 – 战利品 Dewey |
[02:15] | You know that beehive in | 你记得工具房里的那个蜂窝吗 |
[02:16] | the toolshed I’ve been battling for months? | 过去几个月我一直在跟它斗争 |
[02:18] | Victory is mine. | 现在我赢了 |
[02:20] | You did it yourself? | 你自己弄的吗 |
[02:22] | How’d you know how to do that? | 你怎么知道该怎么做呢 |
[02:23] | It’s instinctual. | 这是本能 |
[02:24] | See, human beings were born | 消灭蜜蜂的种种才能 |
[02:26] | with everything they need to destroy bees. | 是人类与生俱来的 |
[02:29] | Except the poison, you have to buy that. | 除了毒药 那还得花钱买 |
[02:32] | I feel kind of sorry for the bees, though. | 我倒是觉得蜜蜂挺可怜的 |
[02:34] | It’s survival of the fittest, Dewey. | 适者生存 Dewey |
[02:36] | If they had won, they’d be spreading us on toast right now. | 要是它们赢了 这会儿就是它们正拿我们抹面包了 |
[02:41] | Big deal, so I don’t get the car go to the book signing. | 我没借到车 去不成签售会了 这有什么大不了的 |
[02:44] | Meeting your heroes is always such a disappointment, anyway. | 反正希望越大失望越大 见偶像都是以失望而告终 |
[02:55] | Hi, Malcolm. | 嗨 Malcolm |
[02:56] | You got the car? | 我妈居然让你用车 |
[02:57] | How’d you get the car? | 怎么弄到的 |
[02:59] | I just had a little shopping to do, | 我就是要去买点东西 |
[03:01] | and your mom insisted I take the car. | 你妈坚持让我开车去 |
[03:02] | What do you mean she insisted? | 什么叫她坚持 |
[03:04] | I’ve been begging her for weeks. Every time I ask, she says no. | 我求了她一星期了 每次我问她 她都说不借 |
[03:06] | That’s where you made your mistake. | 你错就错在这了 |
[03:08] | I just got all vulnerable and poured on stuff about my dad. | 我就装脆弱 说了说我爸 |
[03:11] | It was easy. | 很轻松就搞到了 |
[03:12] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[03:15] | Look, Malcolm, it’s not something I’m proud of, believe me. | Malcolm 相信我 我并不引以为豪 |
[03:18] | It’s how I’ve learned to survive in my twisted family. | 但这是在我那个扭曲的家庭里的生存方式 |
[03:21] | They’re like a total cesspool | 完全就是操纵别人 |
[03:23] | of manipulation and emotional blackmail. | 感情上尔虞我诈 |
[03:25] | Everyone screwing everyone over. | 互相欺骗 |
[03:27] | I don’t even know a true, | 我都不知道 |
[03:29] | honest way to connect with people anymore. | 该怎么真诚地和别人相处了 |
[03:32] | It’s sick. | 这太病态了 |
[03:34] | I’m sick! | 我真的有问题 |
[03:36] | Jessica, wait. | Jessica 等等 |
[03:38] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:40] | Ah, thanks for carrying my bags for me, Malcolm. | 谢谢你帮我拿包 Malcolm |
[03:43] | Told you it was easy. | 跟你说了很轻松吧 |
[03:48] | You can bite my American ass, Zhao Lee. | Zhao Lee 你来美国咬我呀 |
[03:51] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[03:52] | The school made us adopt pen pals from different countries. | 学校要我们跟不同国家的学生做笔友 |
[03:55] | I got stuck with this loser from China. | 我摊上了个中国废物 |
[03:57] | – What’s wrong with China? – It’s not what you think, Dewey. | – 中国的怎么了 – 不是你想的那样 Dewey |
[04:00] | He won’t send you illegal fireworks | 这娃不给我邮违禁的烟花爆竹 |
[04:01] | or get your nunchucks autographed by the emperor. | 又搞不来皇上签过名的双节棍 |
[04:03] | The guy’s a total jerk. | 整个一混球 |
[04:05] | It started off with a | 最开始 |
[04:06] | simple request to apologize for Pearl Harbor. | 我只是要他对珍珠港事件道个歉 |
[04:08] | The guy wouldn’t do it. | 丫不肯 |
[04:09] | He’s so arrogant. When I draw squiggles, it’s nonsense. | 还特别嚣张 我写的连笔就是天书 |
[04:12] | When he does it, it’s a language. | 丫那鬼画符就是个语言 |
[04:14] | I was so pissed. | 我气炸了 |
[04:16] | But then I thought, be the better man, and reason with the guy. | 但后来我转念一想 要做个好人 跟他讲道理 |
[04:19] | “Do you want me to kick your butt? | “你丫找踢吧” |
[04:21] | Check yes or no.” | “请打钩 是 不是” |
[04:23] | And there’s his response. | 看他的回信 |
[04:24] | He couldn’t even follow simple instructions. | 这么简单的指示 他都给不出回答 |
[04:26] | “You need help, Reese.” | “你需要帮助 Reese” |
[04:28] | He thinks a whole planet between us is going to protect him. | 他以为我们之间隔了个星球他就安全了 |
[04:30] | He thinks he’s so smart. | 他以为他可聪明了 |
[04:32] | We’ll see who’s smart when I | 等我把自己邮寄到中国 |
[04:33] | mail myself to China and kick him upside-down ass. | 踢他个屁股开花儿 到时候看看谁才聪明 |
[04:35] | What? | 什么 |
[04:36] | Reese, that’s crazy. | Reese 你疯了 |
[04:37] | Name one thing that’s crazy about it. | 这整件事里哪儿疯狂了 |
[04:40] | You’re right. I take it back. | 你说得对 我收回那句话 |
[04:42] | I can’t wait to see his | 我都等不及看他 |
[04:44] | face when he opens up his mail and I pop out. | 拆开包裹看到我蹦出来的表情了 |
[04:47] | And how are you supposed to get back after you beat him up? | 你揍完他之后怎么回来呢 |
[04:50] | Dewey, you know nothing about Asian culture. | Dewey 你太不了解亚洲文化了 |
[04:53] | After I humiliate him, I earn his respect, | 等我羞辱他之后 我就赢得了他的尊重 |
[04:55] | plus half his land and his sister, if she’s hot. | 能得到他一半的财产 还有他妹 当然他妹要够正点 |
[04:59] | All I got to do is stay | 我只要在未来三天 |
[05:00] | off of Mom’s radar for the next three days. | 别被老妈发现不在家就行了 |
[05:04] | You call this clean? | 你觉得这就算洗干净了 |
[05:05] | I have to say, Mom, if you’re | 我说妈 您要是觉得 |
[05:06] | just going to phone it in, why even bother? | 这都无所谓 何必洗呢 |
[05:08] | You just bought yourself two days grounded in your room. | 你在你房里禁足两天吧 |
[05:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:12] | Maybe you can use that time to learn how to roll socks. | 趁这时间您也好好学学怎么裹袜子 |
[05:15] | Make it three days. You want to try for more? | 关你三天 是不是不够久啊 |
[05:17] | Nope. Three’s perfect. | 不 三天够了 |
[05:27] | Hey, survivor, huh? | 你是幸存者啊 |
[05:30] | I guess you weren’t around when Uncle Hal came a-knockin’. | 我猜Hal叔叔拜访你们家时 你没在啊 |
[05:33] | Oh, all right, all right. Let it go. | 行了 行了 都过去了 |
[05:36] | War’s over. | 战争结束了 |
[05:41] | All right, knock it off! | 够了 滚开 |
[05:44] | I mean it! | 我是认真的 |
[05:48] | Back off! | 滚开 |
[05:50] | I’m warning you! | 我警告你 |
[05:56] | Your friends died like cowards. | 你的伙伴们死得可窝囊了 |
[06:02] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[06:04] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 挺好的 |
[06:05] | Aw, this crisper is disgusting. | 这保鲜盒真恶心 |
[06:06] | It’s like vegetable soup in there. | 里面的蔬菜都成汤了 |
[06:08] | Malcolm, get a sponge and clean it out. | Malcolm 拿个海绵来洗干净 |
[06:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:12] | You’re not going to fight me or try to weasel out of it? | 你都不跟我耍嘴皮子然后不干吗 |
[06:16] | All right, what’s wrong? | 说吧 怎么了 |
[06:18] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 只是 |
[06:20] | There’s this math test coming up, | 马上要数学考试了 |
[06:22] | – and… I don’t know… – Malcolm, stop. | – 但 我不知道 – Malcolm 别说了 |
[06:23] | You’re going to ace it like you always do. | 你会考得很好 就像往常一样 |
[06:25] | That’s just the point. You totally expect me to get a hundred. | 这就是问题所在 你当然想要我拿满分 |
[06:28] | My teacher expects me to get a hundred. | 我的老师也等着我考个满分 |
[06:30] | Everyone expects me to get a hundred. | 每个人都对我抱着这样的期望 |
[06:32] | Do ynow what it’s like every time you do | 你知不知道 每次学校有点儿什么 |
[06:34] | anything in school to have everyone expect you to be perfect? | 大家都对我满怀期望 这是什么感觉 |
[06:37] | Do you have any idea what kind of pressure that puts on you? | 你明白这给我带来多大的压力么 |
[06:43] | It was so easy. | 真的很轻松 |
[06:45] | I started with this load of crap about my math | 我用一堆关于数学考试的废话打头阵 |
[06:46] | test and then the rest just came pouring out of me so naturally. | 然后自然而然接着说下去了 |
[06:49] | Before I knew it she was telling me | 我还没反应过来呢 她就要我 |
[06:50] | to take the car and go and have fun with my friends. | 开车和我朋友们去玩 |
[06:53] | She even gave me money for gas. | 还给了我加油钱 |
[06:55] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[06:57] | Is that a tear? | 那是眼泪吗 |
[06:59] | No. | 不是 |
[07:05] | Six boxes of cereal, two gallons of milk, | 六盒麦片 两加仑牛奶 |
[07:08] | eight peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, adult diapers and Mad Libs. | 八块花生黄油 果酱三明治 成人尿不湿和填词游戏 |
[07:12] | You thought of everything. | 你想得真周到 |
[07:13] | And I also packed some | 我还带着杠铃 |
[07:14] | barbells so I can get there in fighting shape. | 好在路上练出肌肉 |
[07:17] | – They look like soup cans. – You noticed. | – 这看上去像罐头啊 – 你看出来了 |
[07:19] | See, there’s a lot of things that serve two purposes. | 其实很多东西都可以一物多用 |
[07:22] | Like my pillow. | 比如我的枕头 |
[07:23] | It’s stuffed with M&M’s so | 里面塞满了巧克力豆 |
[07:25] | I can sleep and snack from the same source. | 睡吃两不误 |
[07:27] | It’s the same way NASA designed the old space capsules. | 跟宇航局设计的老式太空舱是一个原理 |
[07:29] | The very same. | 还真是一个原理 |
[07:31] | And you’ll be ready with the tapes to cover with Mom, right? | 你准备好磁带对付老妈了 是吧 |
[07:33] | – Yeah. – All right, let’s get moving. | – 是的 – 那就好 出发 |
[07:35] | I want to be at the post office for the 4:00 pick-up. | 我想赶上邮局4点钟的那班快递车 |
[07:38] | Should I get you stamped “Fragile”? | 要不要我把你标注成 “易碎品” |
[07:40] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[08:01] | And the journey begins. | 旅途开始啦 |
[08:09] | Malcolm, you wouldn’t happen | Malcolm 你不会 |
[08:10] | to know the life expectancy of a bee, would you? | 连蜜蜂的寿命有多长都知道吧 |
[08:13] | – I don’t know. – Great. | – 不知道 – 好啊 |
[08:14] | What’s the point of hauling around that | 要是你连这点常识都不知道 |
[08:16] | giant head of yours if you can’t retain a few simple facts? | 还挂着这个大脑袋干什么 |
[08:19] | Hal, he gets enough pressure | Hal 他在学校压力已经够大的了 |
[08:21] | from school without his family piling on. | 在家就别烦他了 |
[08:24] | Did Mom just defend me? | 老妈刚才是在替我说话吗 |
[08:26] | Wow, this vulnerability crap is more effective than I thought. | 哇 装脆弱这招比我想象中还管用 |
[08:29] | Reese’s eggs are stone cold. | Reese的鸡蛋都凉了 |
[08:31] | Dewey, you can bring them to him now. | Dewey 你现在给他拿过去吧 |
[08:32] | Okay | 好的 |
[08:43] | It’s about time, butt-munch. | 总算来了 你个蠢货 |
[08:45] | She actually expects me to eat this slop? | 她真以为我会吃这糟东西吗 |
[08:50] | Hal… what are you doing home? It’s 10:15. | Hal 都十点一刻了 你还在家干嘛 |
[08:53] | It’s that bee, Lois. | 是那只蜜蜂 Lois |
[08:54] | He attacked me again on my way to the car. | 我要上车的时候他攻击了我 |
[08:56] | I barely made it back in here. | 我差点没进来 |
[08:58] | The damn thing won’t leave me alone. | 这死东西不肯放过我 |
[09:00] | – He’s on some crazy vendetta. – Hal! | – 他是来报世仇的 – Hal |
[09:02] | Okay, maybe it’s not that crazy when you think about it. | 好吧 仔细想想也没那么夸张 |
[09:05] | I mean, I did kill all his family | 但我确实杀了他的全家 |
[09:07] | and friends and basically destroyed his whole world. | 他的伙伴 算是毁了他的一切啊 |
[09:11] | That’s got to come as a blow. | 它一定承受了不小的打击 |
[09:12] | Hal, you have got to go to work. | Hal 你得去上班 |
[09:14] | I know, you’re right. | 我知道 你说的对 |
[09:15] | This is absurd. | 是很荒谬 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:19] | Here’s the plan, Lois. | Lois 我的计划是 |
[09:21] | I am going to move very casually | 我假装很随意 |
[09:22] | toward the back door and draw his attention over there. | 走到后门转移他的注意力 |
[09:25] | Once he’s diverted, you run lickety-split | 一旦他上当 你就赶快跑到我车上 |
[09:27] | to my car and drive it right up here to the side doors. | 然后开到侧门这里来 |
[09:29] | Honk the horn. Two short beeps, then one long. | 然后按喇叭 两短一长 |
[09:32] | I’ll count to three we’ll open the doors simultaneously. | 我数到三 我们就同时开门 |
[09:34] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你别在这搞笑了 |
[09:36] | Hey, I am not going to let some bee run my life. | 我才不会让只蜜蜂来主宰我的生活 |
[09:44] | – Where are you going? – Rick Kessler’s party. | – 你去哪啊 – 去Rick Kessler的派对 |
[09:47] | How you getting there? | 你怎么过去呢 |
[09:48] | I’m going to tell my mom how I | 我打算跟我妈说 |
[09:49] | can’t beat people’s expectations on my science test. | 我的科学考试根本达不到他们的期待 |
[09:53] | Are you a complete moron? | 你是个大傻逼吗 |
[09:54] | What? | 什么 |
[09:55] | Amateurs. | 外行 |
[09:57] | You are not trying to manipulate a guy here, Malcolm. | 你这样骗得过谁啊 Malcolm |
[10:00] | – You have to use your brain. – But it worked great last time. | – 你用用脑子 – 但是上次成功了啊 |
[10:03] | Which is why you can never use it again. | 所以就不能再用这个借口了啊 |
[10:05] | Especially with your mom’s radar. | 你妈的侦查雷达又那么灵敏 |
[10:07] | Come on, sit down, listen to me. | 过来坐下 听我说 |
[10:10] | You got lucky the first time. | 上次是你走运 |
[10:12] | But if you want to pull this off, | 但如果你想成功 |
[10:13] | getting the car two nights in a row, you have to be very, very good. | 连续两晚都借到车 你要做到滴水不漏 |
[10:18] | – Why can’t I just – Hey! | – 我为什么不能就 – 听着 |
[10:19] | Do you want to ride Jamie’s Big Wheel to the party? | 你总不想骑Jamie的三轮车去派对吧 |
[10:21] | I am telling you, you have to | 你告诉你 你得让人感受到 |
[10:23] | share some real fear or feeling of inadequacy. | 发自内心的恐惧或无助 |
[10:27] | If you are not totally honest, | 但凡你有一点儿虚假 |
[10:28] | she will see right through your scam. | 她一眼就能看穿你的诡计 |
[10:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:33] | So, like what? | 所以怎么说 |
[10:34] | Well, I don’t know. What do you got? | 我不知道 你想到了什么 |
[10:37] | Well, I, uh… | 我 呃 |
[10:39] | Come on, Malcolm, your biggest problem is choosing one. | 快点 Malcolm 你真是有选择困难症 |
[10:41] | Okay, well, I’m not that tall. | 好吧 我个子不高 |
[10:44] | – That’s what you’re going with? – I don’t know. This is hard. | – 你就想出来这个 – 我不知道啊 真的好难 |
[10:48] | We’ll go down the list and see | 咱们列个清单 |
[10:49] | which one makes you feel the most uncomfortable. | 看看是什么让你最难过 |
[10:52] | We’ve established that you’re short. | 我们已经知道你是个矮子 |
[10:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:54] | And pretty scrawny. | 还挺瘦 |
[10:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:56] | And completely self-absorbed. | 固执己见 |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:58] | With huge mother issues. | 跟你妈相处有问题 |
[10:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:00] | You don’t really put out a sexual vibe. | 你没啥男性魅力 |
[11:01] | – Hey! – Bingo. | – 喂 – 就是这个了 |
[11:13] | It was amazing. We’ve never really talked like that. | 太神奇了 我们之前从没有这样交谈过 |
[11:16] | She said she felt like a total outcast in high school. | 她说她觉得自己在高中时很不合群 |
[11:19] | She told me all this stuff. | 她跟我说了好多 |
[11:21] | Like really personal stuff, but it | 非常私人的事情 |
[11:23] | didn’t feel creepy like your mom’s telling you stuff. | 但没有那种跟妈妈说话的那种奇怪的感觉 |
[11:26] | It was more like we were equals. | 感觉我俩是平等的 |
[11:28] | It was great. | 真的感觉很好 |
[11:29] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[11:31] | Did you get the car? | 借到车了吗 |
[11:32] | What? | 什么 |
[11:33] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 借到了 |
[11:35] | You know, I think I’m going to skip the party. | 我可能不去派对了 |
[11:38] | – You’re kidding. – Yeah, I don’t know, I just… | – 开什么玩笑 – 真的 不知道 我就是 |
[11:40] | I don’t really feel like going out. | 我就是不太想出去了 |
[11:44] | You know what? | 对了我跟你说 |
[11:46] | I think I’m going to stay home and start a journal. | 我决定待在家 开始写日记 |
[11:52] | Stupid jet engine. | 死喷气引擎 |
[12:02] | Hey, Why don’t you learn how to fly this stupid thing?! | 你怎么不好好学学到底怎么飞这个蠢玩意儿 |
[12:16] | Oh, sure, I feel lonely. | 我当然会觉得孤单 |
[12:17] | Sometimes even with my family all around me, | 即便有时候家人都在我身边 |
[12:20] | I feel like there’s this… | 我还是觉得 有一种 |
[12:21] | I don’t know, this-this gulf between | 怎么说 我们之间有种隔阂 |
[12:23] | us that I can’t get across and maybe don’t even want to. | 我无法突破 甚至我也不想越过去 |
[12:26] | – Does that sound awful? – No, | – 听起来是不是很糟 – 不 |
[12:27] | no. I know exactly what you’re talking about. | 不 我懂你的意思 |
[12:30] | There’s this deep chasm of loneliness, | 有个孤独的鸿沟嘛 |
[12:32] | but the weird thing is, it’s… | 但奇怪的是 |
[12:34] | it’s not all that horrible. | 其实并没有那么可怕 |
[12:36] | It’s almost like this… | 更像是一种 |
[12:37] | – This… – Sweet pain? | – 一种 – 甜蜜的忧伤 |
[12:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:41] | I thought I was the only one who felt that way. | 我以为只有我一个人这么想 |
[12:43] | Well, it’s not something I really talk about. | 我可不是跟谁都能这么掏心掏肺 |
[12:45] | I can’t believe I’m even telling you. | 不敢相信我居然会告诉你这些 |
[12:47] | Don’t worry, Mom. I… I understand. I really do. | 妈 别担心 我 我明白 真的 |
[12:50] | Oh, look at the time. Malcolm, we’ve | 看看都几点了 Malcolm |
[12:51] | gabbed the whole morning away. I got to get dressed for work. | 我们居然聊了一早上 我得换衣服上班去了 |
[12:54] | Go ahead. I’ll finish the dishes. | 去吧 我来洗碗 |
[12:56] | I’m gonna take you up on that. | 那就让你洗吧 |
[13:01] | That was genius. | 你太牛了 |
[13:04] | Jessica Jessica? | |
[13:05] | – You were there the whole time? – Seriously, that was awesome. | – 你一直在这吗 – 说真的 太棒了 |
[13:09] | What are you going for? | 你有什么鬼胎 |
[13:11] | What? Nothing. | 什么 没有 |
[13:12] | Malcolm, it’s me. | Malcolm 你不用防我 |
[13:14] | What are you after? I mean you’ve | 你到底想要什么 我说 |
[13:15] | got her opening up to you. Forget about the car. | 你居然让她对你推心置腹了 别说借车 |
[13:18] | With that level of intimacy, I’d shoot for a laptop. | 就凭这种亲密无间 换我就开口要台手提电脑 |
[13:20] | We were just talking about things we felt. | 我们就是谈谈各自的感触罢了 |
[13:22] | Wow, Malcolm, that’s really… | 哎呦 Malcolm 真是 |
[13:26] | – Pathetic. – Shut up. | – 可悲 – 闭嘴吧 |
[13:28] | Listen, Monday I need you to get your | 周一放学后我得需要你 |
[13:30] | mom out of the house for a couple of hours after school. | 把你妈从房子里支开几小时 |
[13:33] | Take her to a chick flick or something. | 带她看个文艺爱情片什么的 |
[13:34] | You should enjoy that. | 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[13:35] | What for? | 你要干嘛 |
[13:36] | My boyfriend’s coming over, and I’d like | 我男朋友要过来 我希望 |
[13:37] | to have the house to ourselves, if you know what I mean. | 我们能单独待一会儿 你懂我意思吗 |
[13:40] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:40] | Oh, good, you do know what I mean. | 很好 你懂我意思呢 |
[13:42] | I wasn’t sure with that whole chasm of loneliness crap. | 我都听不明白你那堆什么关于孤独感的废话 |
[13:45] | You can’t hook up in my house. | 你不能在我家乱搞 |
[13:47] | I’ve never hooked up in my house. | 我自己都没那么干过 |
[13:48] | Okay, Malcolm, it’s your decision. | 好吧 Malcolm 决定权在你 |
[13:51] | Just a little worried how your mom might react when she finds out | 但是你想象下 你妈要是发现 |
[13:53] | that the only reason you’ve | 你对她敞开心扉 |
[13:55] | been opening up to her is to get her car. | 只是为了借车 她会有什么反应 |
[13:57] | That’s not even true anymore. | 现在根本都不是这样了 |
[13:59] | Anyway, you’d look just as bad. | 那你也得完蛋 |
[14:00] | Malcolm, my dad’s in jail, and I live on a couch. | Malcolm 我爸在监狱 我住在你家的沙发上 |
[14:03] | Looking bad isn’t really a big motivator for me. | 你以为我怕出丑吗 |
[14:06] | Now, you owe me. | 现在 你欠我的 |
[14:08] | You’d really do it, wouldn’t you? | 你真会揭穿我 是不是 |
[14:09] | Knowing me… | 你知道我 |
[14:12] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:13] | Fine, but I can’t believe you’re being like this. | 好吧 但真是难以置信 |
[14:15] | I thought you were helping me because you were my friend. | 我以为你帮我是因为你当我是朋友 |
[14:18] | Yeah, Malcolm? | 是啊 Malcolm |
[14:19] | Save the girl talk for your mom. | 这种话还是留着对你妈说去吧 |
[14:29] | “Day 23. | “第23天” |
[14:31] | “I’m out of food, “But I’ve never felt so focused and alive. | “我已经断粮了 但我从未如此专注 如此清醒” |
[14:35] | I see everything now with crystal clarity that…” | “眼前的一切如水晶般清晰” |
[14:48] | “Day 24. | “第24天” |
[14:50] | “I must be getting close. | “应该快到了” |
[14:51] | I can smell the docks.” | “我闻到了港口的味道” |
[15:08] | I know Mommy wanted us to go to the park. | 我知道妈妈说让咱们去公园玩 |
[15:10] | But why go outside where bad things want to hurt Daddy, | 但外面有坏东西要伤害爸爸 |
[15:13] | when we can have just as much fun inside the house, right, Jamie? | 在家我们一样能玩得很开心 还出去干嘛呢 是不是 Jamie |
[15:17] | How about a nice shaving cream beard, huh? | 要不要来圈白白的剃须膏胡子啊 |
[15:20] | I did one last week at work, and everyone loved it. | 我上周上班时弄过 大家可喜欢了 |
[15:35] | Don’t worry, Jamie, it’s me he’s after, not you. | 别怕 Jamie 他是来追杀我的 不是你 |
[15:39] | Stop looking at me, Dewey. | 别看我 Dewey |
[15:41] | I’m not looking at you. | 我没看你 |
[15:42] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[15:43] | – I’m not touching you. – You’re practically touching me. | – 我没碰你 – 你就是碰着我了 |
[15:46] | – Shut up. – You shut up. | – 闭嘴 – 你闭嘴 |
[15:47] | – Why don’t you? – Why don’t you make me? | – 你怎么不闭嘴 – 有本事把我嘴缝上啊 |
[15:49] | – Why don’t you make me? – Maybe I will. | – 有本事你把我的嘴缝上 – 你等着 |
[15:51] | He thinks he’s on his way to China, | 他以为他在去中国的路上 |
[15:53] | and you’ve just been torturing him in that box?! | 你一直把他放在箱子里折磨他 |
[15:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:57] | Can he breathe in there? | 他在里面能呼气么 |
[15:59] | He’s still making noises. | 他都能出声儿呢 |
[16:01] | And he’s got food and water? | 他有吃的和水么 |
[16:02] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[16:07] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[16:13] | Honestly, Hal, I haven’t felt | 说实话 Hal Malcolm四岁之后 |
[16:15] | this close to Malcolm since he was four years old. | 我就没和他这么亲近过了 |
[16:20] | Did I tell you he’s taking me to a movie tomorrow? | 我跟你说了没 他明天要带我去看电影 |
[16:22] | I can’t believe it. | 难以相信 |
[16:25] | I mean, put out there, | 孩子们翅膀硬了都飞走了 |
[16:26] | yon’t know whether it’ll ever come back to you. | 也不知道哪天他会回来 |
[16:30] | And then, when it does, it’s wonderful. | 当他对你嘘寒问暖时 那感觉真好 |
[16:36] | It’s worth all the crap you have to put up with. | 经历的那些糟心事儿全都值得 |
[16:39] | Our boy is growing up, Lois. | 我们的儿子长大了 Lois |
[16:44] | – I’m very proud of both of you. – Thanks, honey. | – 我真为你们俩骄傲 – 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[16:49] | – Can you turn off the smoke now? – In a minute. | – 能不能关了蚊香 – 等会儿 |
[16:54] | – How long do we have the place? – At least two hours. | – 我们有多少时间独处 – 至少两个小时 |
[16:57] | So, what do you want to do? | 你想做点什么 |
[17:01] | Jessica, I have to talk to you. | Jessica 我得跟你谈谈 |
[17:03] | Malcolm, what are you doing here? | Malcolm 你在这干嘛 |
[17:05] | – Where’s Lois? – Still at the movies. | – Lois呢 – 还在电影院 |
[17:08] | I told her everything. | 我跟她坦白了 |
[17:09] | I couldn’t hold it back from her. | 我瞒不下去了 |
[17:10] | We where in the lobby, and I saw | 我们在大厅看到一对母子 |
[17:11] | something that reminded me of how much she really loves me. | 让我回想起我妈有多爱我 |
[17:14] | This mom was holding up her son | 那个母亲抱着她的儿子 |
[17:15] | so he could get a drink of water, and I thought, | 让他喝水 然后我就想 |
[17:16] | “What kind of Mom lets | “什么样的妈” |
[17:17] | their kid drink from a public drinking fountain?” | “让自己的小孩喝公共饮水喷头里的水” |
[17:20] | She would have yelled at me about all the germs, and I | 要是我妈 她早就冲我嚷嚷说水里有细菌 |
[17:21] | thought about how much she really cares about me, and I couldn’t hold it back. | 然后我想到她是多么关心我 就忍不住都告诉了她 |
[17:24] | – Malcolm, we’ll talk about this later. – It was horrible. | – Malcolm 咱们回头再说这个 – 太糟糕了 |
[17:28] | I tried to explain that getting | 我想跟她解释 告诉她我一开始接近她 |
[17:30] | close to her started off as a way to use her, but… | 只是为了利用她 但是 |
[17:32] | It turned into something real. | 到后来我全都是真情流露了 |
[17:35] | But she didn’t care. | 她说她不在乎 |
[17:37] | She was just too hurt. | 她太伤心了 |
[17:39] | She said she didn’t want to look at me anymore. | 她说她再也不想看见我了 |
[17:41] | And then she walked right out of | 随后她就冲出<秋日邂逅>的放映厅 |
[17:42] | Autumn Encounter and straight into Body Count III. | 直接去看<杀戮人数3>了 |
[17:46] | It’s too bad, because Autumn Encounter looked really good. | 太糟糕了 因为<秋日邂逅>真的挺好看的 |
[17:49] | Can I make myself a sandwich? | 我能去做个三明治吃么 |
[17:51] | Wait. Mike, this won’t take long. | 等等 Mike 我马上就好 |
[17:52] | My mom used to make me sandwiches. | 我妈以前老给我做三明治 |
[17:55] | Now she’ll never make me sandwiches again. | 现在她再也不会给我做三明治了 |
[17:59] | Malcolm pull yourself together! | Malcolm 振作起来 |
[18:01] | This is kind of weird. | 什么乱七八糟的 |
[18:02] | Wait. Wait, Mike. Mike? | 等等 Mike Mike |
[18:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:14] | I’m Mike, Jessica’s friend. | 我是Mike Jessica的朋友 |
[18:15] | Dewey Dewey. | |
[18:16] | Mind if I make myself a sandwich? | 我能做个三明治么 |
[18:17] | I don’t care. | 随便 |
[18:23] | Wait, can you do me a favor first? | 等等 你能先帮我个忙么 |
[18:25] | There’s this crate in the garage I can’t get open. | 车库有个条板箱我打不开 |
[18:28] | – You look really strong. – Sure. | – 你看着挺强壮的 – 没问题 |
[18:40] | I bet you weren’t expecting this, Zhao! | 没想到吧 Zhao |
[18:42] | Now you’re gonna experience a good old American ass-whuppin’. | 现在让你尝尝美式揍屁股 |
[18:45] | Hey, quit it! | 嘿 住手 |
[18:46] | I don’t speak Chinese, jackass. | 我不说中文 傻帽 |
[18:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:09] | You! | 是你 |
[19:11] | Okay, let’s… stay calm. | 行了 让我们都冷静一下 |
[19:16] | Let’s not do anything stupid. | 不要干傻事 |
[19:20] | Eat wind, honey sucker! | 你个小东西 喝风去吧 |
[20:46] | This. Ends. Now. | 是时候 了结你了 |
[21:05] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:07] | Everything is just fine. | 好得很 |
[21:15] | Who’s the idiot now? | 现在谁傻逼了 |