时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Look. Soon or later. Someone will have to do the dishes. | 听着 早晚得有人去洗碗 |
[00:59] | For the love of God! | 我的天哪 |
[01:00] | We should have left for the airport nine minutes ago! | 我们9分钟前就应该动身去机场了 |
[01:04] | Dewey’s in this big-deal | Dewey这周在圣路易斯 |
[01:05] | piano competition in St. Louis this weekend. | 有一场重要的钢琴比赛 |
[01:07] | It’s being held at a huge, fancy hotel. | 是在一个高级酒店举行的 |
[01:10] | Prominent musicians from all around the world are going to be there. | 世界各地的著名音乐家都会前往参与 |
[01:12] | And the best part is, Reese and I don’t have to go. | 最棒的是 Reese和我不用去 |
[01:15] | This is unbelievable! | 简直难以置信 |
[01:16] | She’s leaving us alone in the house for the whole weekend! | 整个周末她都让我们俩单独在家 |
[01:19] | She’s losing it! | 她忘了这事 |
[01:20] | Shh. Don’t remind her. Be cool. | 嘘 别提醒她 淡定 |
[01:22] | …Four, and Dewey’s makes five… | 4个 Dewey拿着第5个 |
[01:25] | I still feel like I’m forgetting something. | 好像还是忘了点什么 |
[01:28] | Okay, listen, they’re not likely to do | 听着 他们4或5年内都不会 |
[01:30] | another Patrick Swayze festival for four, maybe five years, | 再举办另一个帕特里克斯威兹音乐节 |
[01:33] | so I’m counting on you to tape the whole thing. | 我希望你们能把它全录下来 |
[01:36] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[01:37] | We still have to drop Jamie off at Mrs. Foley’s. | 还得把Jamie送到Foley太太家 |
[01:40] | I still feel like I’m forgetting something. | 还是觉得我忘了点什么 |
[01:46] | Hi, Mom. I thought we were gonna miss you. | 嗨 妈妈 还以为碰不上你了呢 |
[01:48] | Be careful with those bags, you cow. | 小心袋子 小娘儿们 |
[01:50] | Hi, Raduca. | 你好 Raduca |
[01:52] | Family, howdy. | 大家好 |
[01:53] | You’re here to work, not gossip like a fishwife. | 你是来工作的 别像个八卦的泼妇 |
[01:57] | What’s Grandma doing here?! | 外婆来这儿做什么 |
[01:59] | You never said Grandma was coming! | 你从没说过外婆要来 |
[02:00] | Oh, I didn’t? | 噢 我没说么 |
[02:01] | Ah, well, then, it’s just a nice surprise for you boys. | 哈 那这就算给你们的惊喜吧 孩子们 |
[02:05] | Remember last month when you came in after curfew | 记不记得上个月你们超过了宵禁时间回家 |
[02:07] | and you said, “What are you going to do about it?” | 还对我说”你能咋地” |
[02:10] | Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. | 抱歉这么久才回应你们 |
[02:21] | These are sex organs of four different animals. | 这是四种不同动物的性器官 |
[02:26] | And a little oregano. | 还有一点儿牛至 |
[02:28] | Reese, I’ve watched you grow all these years. | Reese 这些年我看着你长大 |
[02:32] | You are the one hope for this family. | 你是我们家唯一的希望 |
[02:35] | I just pray you are ready to become a man. | 我希望你已准备好成为一个真正的男人了 |
[02:40] | Hey, what was that for? | 这是干嘛 |
[02:44] | You are ready. | 你准备好了 |
[02:49] | Dewey, slow down. | Dewey 慢点 |
[02:51] | No, we have to get to Gate | 不 我们必须到7号入口 |
[02:52] | Seven or we’ll miss our connecting flight. | 否则就赶不上转接航班 |
[02:54] | Oooh. Cinnabons! | 哇 肉桂卷 |
[02:55] | No! No Cinnabons, no bretzels, no frozen yogurt. | 不 没有肉桂卷 没有脆饼干 没有酸奶冰淇淋 |
[02:58] | You can went to the minibar when we get to the hotel | 一切等到了酒店再说 |
[03:00] | Do I have your permission to go to the bathroom? | 大人你能允许我去个卫生间么 |
[03:02] | No. If you go to the other side of the partition, | 不行 如果你去间隔区的那边 |
[03:04] | then we’ll all have to go through security again. | 我们就要再过一次安检 |
[03:07] | Dad, you tell her. | 爸爸 你和她说吧 |
[03:10] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[03:15] | Ooh, it’s Paris. | 哇噢 是巴黎 |
[03:18] | It’s even more beautiful than I imagined! | 它比我想像的要美多了 |
[03:23] | In our country, after a boy turns 16, he becomes a barochi. | 在我们国家 男孩子满16岁就成为一名巴洛奇 |
[03:29] | We watch this boy for one year. | 我们会观察这个男孩儿一年 |
[03:31] | Then, when he is ready, he is plucked from his mother’s teat | 当他准备好了 就把他从他妈妈的乳头上拉下来 |
[03:35] | and thrown into the town square, | 扔到城镇广场 |
[03:37] | where he must battle with the other boys for dominance. | 他必须在那儿和其他男孩子们为了权势而战 |
[03:41] | Wait, up until this point, they’re still breast feeding? | 等等 在那之前他们一直吃奶 |
[03:43] | It keeps families close. | 这让家人更亲密 |
[03:46] | The boys fight each other with all their might. | 男孩们必须竭尽全力 |
[03:49] | When it is over, the one left standing is the man. | 结束时 还屹立不倒的就是胜利者 |
[03:53] | The rest are dronska. | 其他人就是卓斯卡 |
[03:56] | Then more breasts are offered to the proud young man. | 这个光荣的年轻人将获得更多的乳房 |
[03:59] | But these are not the withered spigots of the mother, no. | 不是母亲干瘪的乳头 不是 |
[04:04] | These are the ripe, inviting pleasure domes | 而是村子里处女们 |
[04:08] | of the virgins of the village, presented dripping with wine. | 充满佳酿 丰满诱人的乳房 |
[04:14] | Our family comes from the coolest country in the world. | 我们家族来自于世界上最酷的国家 |
[04:17] | And it must continue, Reese. | 并且还要延续 Reese |
[04:20] | You must carry on with this ritual. | 你一定要传承这个仪式 |
[04:22] | Grandma, this is not only moronic, it’s impossible. | 外婆 这不仅很傻 而且可能性为零 |
[04:25] | For one thing, there is no village full of boys for Reese to fight. | 首先 没有一村的男孩来和Reese战斗 |
[04:27] | No, we will have to make do. | 不 我们必须做到 |
[04:29] | – The closest thing we have to a boy is you. – What? | - 我们身边看着最像男孩儿的就是你 - 什么 |
[04:32] | You shall be the rock on which his knife is sharpened. | 你该做他的磨刀石 |
[04:36] | There will be contests of strength and endurance. | 进行一场力量和耐力的比赛 |
[04:39] | When he defeats you, he shall be a man. | 当他打败你 他就会成为一个真正的男人 |
[04:41] | What if I defeat him? | 如果我赢了呢 |
[04:46] | And once you are a man, you shall get this. | 一旦你赢了 你就可以得到这个 |
[04:50] | The whole plate of potatoes? | 一整盘土豆 |
[04:53] | You will take Raduca for your bride. | 你会得到Raduca做你的新娘 |
[04:56] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[04:57] | Like I marry her? Now? | 现在就娶她 |
[04:59] | That is why I brought Raduca to this country. | 这就是我把Raduca带来的原因 |
[05:02] | You brought her here six months ago. | 你16个月以前就把她带来了 |
[05:03] | She’s been working as your slave. | 她一直像奴隶一样为你工作 |
[05:05] | I should get something for my trouble. | 我付出总得有回报吧 |
[05:07] | Grandma, you can’t take two teenagers who’ve never met each other | 外婆 你不能逼迫两个从未见过面的青少年 |
[05:09] | and force them into some sham marriage. | 去假结婚 |
[05:11] | That’s not the way things work in civilized countries. | 这不是我们文明国家的做法 |
[05:14] | If I get a wife, does that mean I get to have sex? | 如果有了妻子 就可以滚床单了 |
[05:16] | So much sex you won’t believe it. | 频繁得超出你的想象 |
[05:21] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[05:31] | Well, Dad, this makes it all worth it. | 爸爸 这真是值了 |
[05:33] | They never have “Dewey”S. | 他们从来没碰到过叫Dewey的 |
[05:35] | Look, there’s no one there. | 瞧 那儿没人 |
[05:41] | Ma’am, we need you to get back in line. | 女士 请回去排队 |
[05:43] | We’re just trying to get in the empty one. | 我们就想去人少的那边 |
[05:45] | That line is for first class and Commodores club passengers only. | 那是头等舱和柯摩多尔俱乐部客人专用 |
[05:50] | Excuse me? | 请你再说一遍 |
[05:51] | Mom, we need to make this flight. | 妈妈 我们要赶这班飞机 |
[05:53] | So, this airport’s policy is that | 所以你们机场的政策就是 |
[05:55] | increased security should only inconvenience poor people? | 加强安保去麻烦穷人 |
[05:58] | I don’t make the rules, ma’am. | 规矩不是我定的 女士 |
[05:59] | No, no one makes the rules. | 不 没人制定规矩 |
[06:01] | Why would anyone want to take responsibility? | 哪有人为这些事负责 |
[06:03] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[06:10] | Ma’am, step over here, please. | 女士 请到这边来 |
[06:12] | I know what it is. It’s the underwire on my bra. | 我知道是什么 是我内衣上的钢丝 |
[06:14] | It always sets these things off. | 它总会触发警报 |
[06:18] | You seem to have something under your shirt. | 你T恤里似乎有什么东西 |
[06:22] | Yes, as I said, | 是 我说过了 |
[06:24] | I have a bra on under my shirt, and there is an underwire in my bra. | 我T恤里有胸罩 胸罩上有钢丝 |
[06:30] | Code 25. | 编号25 |
[06:32] | I can’t believe this is the | 难以置信 |
[06:33] | first underwire to come through this place. | 这是第一个通过这儿的钢丝 |
[06:35] | Surely you people have encountered bras before. | 你们以前肯定也碰见过胸罩吧 |
[06:38] | This is punishment for what i said about the first-class line, isn’t it? | 这是对我刚才指责头等舱的惩罚 是吗 |
[06:41] | Ma’am, I need to touch your breasts. | 女士 我要检查你的胸部 |
[06:44] | You need to touch my what?! | 你要摸我的什么 |
[06:45] | I’m required to probe with the back of my hand. | 按规定我要用手背进行检查 |
[06:48] | If you like, you can request up to two female witnesses. | 如果需要 你可以找两位女性见证人 |
[06:51] | Let me understand this. | 让我理理 |
[06:52] | Because I made a comment about first class, | 就因为对头等舱提了点儿意见 |
[06:54] | I am being singled out for a public feel-up? | 就得当众被摸胸 |
[06:56] | Oh for God’s sake, Mom, just let her touch your boobs! | 天啊 妈妈 就让他们摸吧 |
[07:00] | The kid makes a lot of sense, ma’am. | 你的孩子说得有道理 女士 |
[07:02] | Now, do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way? | 现在 你是想简单点儿还是麻烦点儿 |
[07:10] | Okay, the tickets are changed. | 好啦 票换好啦 |
[07:12] | The next flight leaves in 15 hours. | 下班机15小时后起飞 |
[07:15] | So I get no time to practice and no sleep tonight. | 那么我今晚是没时间练习也不能睡觉了 |
[07:18] | You should have seen what happened the first time I touched ’em. | 你该看看我第一次碰这对宝贝时的下场 |
[07:40] | No, I’m canceling everything. | 不 取消一切行程 |
[07:42] | I’m chartering a helicopter and getting out of… | 我包了直升机 正向外走 |
[07:45] | Sorry. Oh, I… | 抱歉 噢 我 |
[07:45] | What? No, I just tripped over | 什么 不 我就是被绊倒了 |
[07:47] | some stupid kid that was playing around the floor. | 有个傻孩子在地板上玩呢 |
[07:51] | I’m sorry… I-I’m so sorry. | 对不起 太对不起了 |
[08:07] | Two boys enter, one man emerges. | 两人参赛 一人胜出 |
[08:11] | You must beat him at every contest… | 你在每场比赛中都要赢他 |
[08:14] | or there will be no bride for you. | 否则就没新娘子了 |
[08:20] | I really appreciate you doing this for me. | 太谢谢你为我做这些了 |
[08:21] | Listen, moron, I’m not doing this to help you get married. | 听着 傻瓜 我这样做不是为了帮你结婚 |
[08:24] | I’m gonna try to win to keep you from flushing your life down the toilet. | 我要赢 免得你毁了自己的生活 |
[08:27] | We begin with the Trial of Pain. | 首先是痛苦测试 |
[08:31] | Raduca, the strings. | Raduca 上绳子 |
[08:42] | This trial teaches an important lesson. | 这会给我们一个重要的启示 |
[08:46] | Until you can ignore your own pain, | 只有能不顾自己的痛苦 |
[08:49] | you cannot truly ignore the pain of others. | 你才能对别人的痛苦视而不见 |
[08:54] | The first one to take two steps backwards is the victor. | 先退两步的人就是胜利者 |
[09:00] | I don’t get why this is supposed to hurt so much. | 我不明白这为什么会很疼 |
[09:02] | Go. | 开始 |
[09:11] | I didn’t think anything above my waist could be so sensitive. | 我从不知道我腰部以上会有部位这么敏感 |
[09:14] | Why don’t you want me to be happy?! | 你为什么不让我幸福 |
[09:16] | I’m only doing this because I love you! | 这么做就是因为我爱你 |
[09:19] | Must… | 必须 |
[09:20] | take… mind off… | 不要去想 |
[09:21] | ear pain! | 耳朵的痛 |
[09:26] | The victor! | 获胜者 |
[09:28] | That was so easy! | 太简单了 |
[09:31] | I barely worked up a sweat. | 简直小菜一碟 |
[09:43] | May I help you? | 能为您效劳吗 |
[09:44] | Oh, hi, yes. | 你好 是的 |
[09:46] | It kills me to have to do this, but I’m gonna return this. | 真的很不好意思 不过我要归还这个 |
[09:51] | No… please, Mr. Saunders, don’t do that. | 别 请别 Saunders先生 别这样做 |
[09:54] | I implore you. | 我求您了 |
[09:55] | We know our service got a little slack last year, | 我们去年的服务确实略有疏忽 |
[09:58] | but we have improved. | 不过我们已经改进了 |
[10:00] | We have expanded the buffet. | 我们增加了自助餐 |
[10:01] | Before you make a decision, | 在做决定之前 |
[10:03] | let us get you a massage or a manicure. | 让我们先给您做做按摩修修指甲 |
[10:06] | We have complimentary 30-year-old Scotch and a full bar. | 这有免费的30年的苏格兰威士忌和品种齐全的酒吧 |
[10:09] | Can’t we please, please, persuade you to give us another chance? | 能否请您 恳请您再给我们一个机会 |
[10:18] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | But let’s not have a repeat of last time. | 不过别再犯以前的错误了 |
[10:25] | You are now one step closer to your manhood. | 你又向成年人迈进了一步 |
[10:29] | The next trial takes place within the Sack of Fellowship. | 下一场测试在友谊麻袋里进行 |
[10:34] | Once inside the sack you will face a choice: | 在麻袋内你们将面临一个选择 |
[10:37] | To work together or to fight each other. | 是一起合作还是彼此战斗 |
[10:41] | If you work together, you’ll both lose. | 如果合作 两人皆输 |
[10:44] | So now what happens? | 现在会发生什么呢 |
[10:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:46] | I’m still trying to figure out why there’s a dog in here. | 我还搞不清为什么会有只狗在这 |
[10:51] | Grandma, what are we supposed to do? | 外婆 我们该做什么 |
[10:53] | Just get out. | 就是出来 |
[10:54] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | - 就这样 - 就这样 |
[11:25] | Okay, Reese, you beat me fair and square. | 行了 Reese 你堂堂正正地赢了我 |
[11:27] | Just-Just help me get out… | 就 就让我出去吧 |
[11:38] | How’s it going, Sport? | 练得怎么样了 |
[11:39] | Fantastic. I’ve been practicing for hours. | 好极了 我练了几个小时了 |
[11:42] | Of course, I’m screwed if we have to play on real pianos. | 如果要弹真正的钢琴我就完蛋了 |
[11:44] | Ah, buck up, son. We’re all sacrificing. | 打起精神来 儿子 咱们都有所牺牲 |
[11:46] | Why are your nails shiny? | 为什么你的指甲闪闪发光 |
[11:48] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[11:49] | Can I at least have a dollar for the soda machine? | 至少给我1元买瓶汽水吧 |
[11:51] | Nope. All gone to the great tip fairy. | 不行 都拿去派小费了 |
[11:55] | Boy, these chairs are hard. | 这些椅子太硬了 |
[12:04] | Stop, thief! | 住手 小偷 |
[12:07] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[12:09] | – You crushed my fingers. – I didn’t mean to. Let me see. | - 你夹到我手指了 - 我不是有意的 让我看看 |
[12:11] | Look what you did to me. | 看看你对我做了什么 |
[12:12] | Keep the fingers elevated, Dewey, and don’t worry. | 抬高你的手指 Dewey 别担心 |
[12:14] | I know where I can find some Evian ice. | 我知道去哪儿能找到依云冰块 |
[12:19] | Cool! | 太棒了 |
[12:20] | Grandma’s got props for the next one. | 外婆拿来了下一场的道具 |
[12:22] | I’m done, Reese. | 够了 Reese |
[12:23] | I’m not going through any more of these trials. | 我再也不做任何测试了 |
[12:25] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[12:27] | I thought we were finally doing something as a family. | 我们终于像一家人一样做了点事 |
[12:29] | If you want to let that crazy old bat ruin your life, fine. | 如果你想让那个疯狂的老太太毁掉你的生活 |
[12:32] | Knock yourself out. | 请自便 |
[12:33] | How is she ruining my life? | 怎么是在毁掉我的生活 |
[12:34] | She’s getting me a bride. | 她是给了我一个新娘子 |
[12:36] | A female bride. | 一个女的新娘子 |
[12:38] | I mean, what are the odds that a girl is ever going to want me? | 我是说 女孩子要我的几率有多大 |
[12:40] | You can get a girl, Reese. | 你能找到女朋友 Reese |
[12:42] | If you just didn’t act like a vicious, stupid thug all the time. | 别总像个堕落愚蠢的恶棍一样 |
[12:45] | Come on, Malcolm, let’s be realistic. | 得了 Malcolm 现实点 |
[12:48] | Grandma, Malcolm doesn’t want to play anymore. | 外婆 Malcolm不想再做了 |
[12:49] | So I guess I win by forfeit. | 那我因他弃权而获胜了 |
[12:51] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:52] | You cannot become a man by forfeit. | 你不能因对方弃权而获胜 |
[12:55] | You must go through all the trials. | 你必须通过所有的试炼 |
[12:57] | You must win every one. | 必须全胜 |
[12:59] | But they’re your rules. Can’t you just change them? | 但这是你定的规则 难道不能改么 |
[13:01] | These are not my rules. These are the ways of our people. | 不是我定的 这是我们民族的传统仪式 |
[13:05] | – The ways cannot die. – Yes, they can. | - 仪式不会消亡 - 不 会的 |
[13:08] | They should. | 他们应该消亡 |
[13:09] | They should be murdered and mashed up and | 他们应该被毁灭 被捣碎 |
[13:11] | dumped down a salt mine along with nuclear waste and left there | 被同核废料一起倒入盐矿 远离这个世界 |
[13:14] | to fester and rot in a toxic pool of its own filth! | 带着自身的污秽在毒池中化脓腐烂 |
[13:17] | Your pretty words don’t hide your fear. | 你优美的语言遮掩不了你的恐惧 |
[13:22] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:22] | You are afraid of the next | 你害怕下一场试炼 |
[13:24] | trial because it is a test of intelligence. | 因为这是一场智力测验 |
[13:27] | You are afraid to find out | 你害怕知道 |
[13:28] | who is really the smart one in the family. | 谁是家里真正聪明的那个 |
[13:31] | He goes around with his nose in a book, sucking in facts. | 他只知道埋头读书 苦背定理 |
[13:35] | He doesn’t have what we have. You and I have street smarts. | 他没有我们所拥有的实际生活中的小聪明 |
[13:40] | Oh, here we go. | 噢 得了吧 |
[13:41] | Every moron who’s willing to | 每个乐于成为罪犯的白痴 |
[13:43] | act like a criminal is loaded with street smarts. | 都有这样的小聪明 |
[13:46] | Well, let me tell you something, | 告诉你 |
[13:47] | Grandma, you’re either smart or you’re not. | 外婆 要么聪明要么笨 |
[13:49] | Saying you have street smarts just means you’re willing | 耍小聪明就是你要去做那些 |
[13:51] | to do things that smart, sensitive people are too decent to do. | 聪明而善良的人觉得不正当而不屑于做的事 |
[13:55] | That’s not a sign of intelligence. | 那不是智慧的象征 |
[14:00] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[14:04] | It’s not! | 绝不是 |
[14:06] | I promise to always love and respect you. | 我保证一直爱你 敬重你 |
[14:09] | As long as you stay in a 20-pound weight range. | 只要你的体重不增长超过20磅 |
[14:17] | Your drink, sir. | 先生 你的饮料来了 |
[14:18] | Arturo, I would be a dead man without you. | Arturo 没你我简直没法活了 |
[14:22] | Mr. Saunders. | Saunders先生 |
[14:23] | Please. Mr. Saunders is my father. | Saunders先生是我爸爸 |
[14:26] | You can call me… | 你可以叫我 |
[14:29] | what my first name is. | 我的名字 |
[14:30] | If you’ll just follow me. | 能请您跟我来吗 |
[14:36] | Now, do I disrobe for a salt glow, or just strip to the waist? | 现在 是都脱了来个海盐浴 还是只脱上衣 |
[14:38] | Sit down here. | 请坐 |
[14:40] | Our teleconference service was down for an hour. | 我们的远程视频服务当机了一小时 |
[14:42] | I’m sorry it took so long to set up, | 很抱歉这么久才设置好 |
[14:44] | but everyone’s ready for you now. | 现在一切就绪了 |
[14:46] | London, Berlin, Tokyo. | 伦敦 伯林 东京 |
[14:49] | Tokyo? | 东京 |
[14:51] | Mr. Saunders, we finally meet face to face. | Saunders先生 我们终于见面了 |
[14:57] | Yes, uh… | 是的 嗯 |
[14:58] | Well… | 嗯 |
[15:00] | Hi, there. | 你们好 |
[15:00] | I’m afraid we can’t wait for your reply any longer. | 恐怕不能再久候你的回复了 |
[15:03] | We need an answer from you. | 我们需要你的答案 |
[15:05] | You need an answer from me? | 你们需要我的答案 |
[15:07] | We have five governments involved. | 事关五国政府 |
[15:09] | If you can’t decide, | 如果你不做决定 |
[15:11] | we shall have no choice but to sever all ties. | 除了中断一切联系我们别无选择 |
[15:14] | That means Malaysia, that means Taiwan, | 那意味着马来西亚 台湾 |
[15:18] | that means the entire eastern sector! | 以及整个东部区域 |
[15:21] | We need you to choose now, sir. | 请现在就做出选择 先生 |
[15:24] | Is it yes… or no? | 是 还是不是 |
[15:28] | Okay, um… | 好的 呃 |
[15:31] | Just… | 等等 |
[16:13] | Fine. You have us at a disadvantage. | 好吧 你占优势 |
[16:16] | We will wire another six million into your account. | 我们再汇六百万到你的帐户上 |
[16:22] | All right, then. | 好的 |
[16:25] | The answer is yes. | 我同意了 |
[16:26] | Very good. | 太好了 |
[16:28] | We’ll begin shipping the antidote at once. | 我们马上就开始运解毒剂 |
[16:33] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[16:36] | By the way, Are-Are we… | 顺便问一下 我 我们 |
[16:40] | good guys? | 是好人吧 |
[16:51] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[16:52] | What have you been doing? | 你干什么去了 |
[16:54] | Well, I can honestly say I have no idea. | 老实说我也不知道 |
[16:57] | – Do you want me to…? – No. | - 你需要我 - 不 |
[16:59] | Stupid hot sauce. | 这个白痴辣酱 |
[17:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:01] | Dewey’s been absolutely horrible to me. | Dewey现在恨死我了 |
[17:03] | I know we missed the flight, I know I hurt his fingers, | 我们没赶上飞机 我弄伤了他的手指 |
[17:06] | I know this isn’t the greatest day of his life, but | 我知道他觉得今天诸事不顺 |
[17:08] | he’s been acting like I’m trying to ruin his contest on purpose. | 但他表现的就像我故意毁了他的比赛 |
[17:11] | Well, honey, it has been an awful lot of stuff in a row. | 亲爱的 确实接连发生了很多事 |
[17:14] | What are you saying, Hal? | 你说什么 Hal |
[17:15] | You agree with him? | 你站在他那边 |
[17:17] | You actually think that I would…? | 你真的认为我会 |
[17:23] | This is the final test. | 这是终极试炼 |
[17:26] | The game of Vishnok will show us who has the brains around here. | 这场比赛会决出我们中最有头脑的人 |
[17:30] | – Grandma, how do we play? -Shh! | -外婆 我们要怎么做 - 嘘 |
[17:31] | You will listen! | 听着 |
[17:34] | The rabbits run to their lair. | 兔子跑向小窝 |
[17:38] | The moon embraces you. | 月亮拥抱着你 |
[17:42] | The horse turns to lead. | 马儿前来引路 |
[17:47] | The apple holds the key. | 苹果掌管钥匙 |
[17:56] | You have two minutes. | 你们只有2分钟 |
[17:58] | What are we doing? | 要做什么 |
[18:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:03] | – Did you feel this? – What? | - 感觉到了么 - 什么 |
[18:06] | The rabbits run to their lair. | 兔子跑向小窝 |
[18:08] | The moon embraces you. | 月亮拥抱着你 |
[18:10] | The horse turns to lead. | 马儿前来引路 |
[18:19] | The apple holds the key. | 苹果掌管钥匙 |
[18:21] | Ha! I beat him! It’s over! | 哈哈 我赢了 结束了 |
[18:23] | …proski, verontut… | 普罗斯基 维让托特 |
[18:25] | The marriage is off. | 婚约取消 |
[18:26] | After 2,000 years your ways are dead. | 2000年以后你们的传统仪式灭亡了 |
[18:29] | I am content the ways have been followed. | 我很满意仪式已经完成了 |
[18:33] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:34] | No. No, you don’t get to pretend you’re okay with this. | 不 不行 你不能假装满意 |
[18:37] | I never followed your ways. | 我从没遵从你的规则 |
[18:40] | Well, I did, but it was for a different reason… | 好吧 我是做了 那是为了别的理由 |
[18:41] | Pack up my things, cow. We leave in five minutes. | 小母牛 收拾行李 我们5分钟后出发 |
[18:44] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[18:47] | Don’t go! | 别走 |
[18:49] | I got two out of three. | 我三局两胜 |
[18:50] | There must be some way I can marry Raduca. | 我一定有办法和Raduca结婚 |
[18:52] | It is impossible. You’re not a man. | 不可能 你还不算真正的男人 |
[18:54] | The most you can ever hope to be now is a very butch woman. | 你现在最多就是个女汉子 |
[18:59] | Well, I’m going to marry her anyway! | 不管怎样我都要和她结婚 |
[19:02] | It is forbidden. | 绝对不行 |
[19:03] | The ways don’t allow you. | 传统不允许 |
[19:05] | Well, then from now on, I reject your ways forever! | 那从现在起 我永远抛弃你们的传统 |
[19:11] | Listen, I’m not the perfect guy. | 听着 我不完美 |
[19:14] | I might not even be a good guy. | 甚至算不上个好人 |
[19:16] | But if you marry me, | 但如果你嫁给我 |
[19:18] | we’ll both be certain for the rest | 我们将用我们的余生来证明 |
[19:20] | of our lives that I never could have done any better. | 我会努力做到最好 |
[19:22] | She will never marry a dronska like you. She’s a good girl. | 她不会嫁给你这样的 她是个好女孩 |
[19:27] | I will marry you. | 我答应你 |
[19:29] | – I forbid you to do this! – You cannot forbid me. | - 我禁止你这样做 - 你不能阻止我 |
[19:33] | I am American girl now. | 我现在是美国人 |
[19:35] | I have iPod. | 我有iPod |
[19:36] | I wear thong. | 我穿丁字裤 |
[19:38] | I shave! | 我刮腋毛 |
[19:40] | Hide your shame, whore! | 不知羞耻 小娼妇 |
[19:42] | You can’t talk to my wife that way. | 别这样和我妻子说话 |
[19:45] | I’m going to spend the rest | 我将和我至爱的女子 |
[19:46] | of my life with the woman I probably love. | 共度余生 |
[20:00] | Well, apparently only permanent | 显然只有永久性失明 |
[20:01] | blindness gets you bumped up to first class. | 才能让你登上头等舱 |
[20:04] | Well, the redness is going down. | 好了 不那么红了 |
[20:06] | I think you can compete just fine. | 你会取得好成绩的 |
[20:08] | Why don’t you just cut the act, Mom? | 还是省省吧 妈妈 |
[20:10] | You got what you wanted. | 你已经得偿所愿了 |
[20:12] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说什么呢 |
[20:13] | You don’t like watching me be successful, | 你不想看到我成功 |
[20:14] | because it reminds you that you never did anything with your life. | 这会使你想到自己一生中毫无建树 |
[20:17] | And now, instead of taking joy in your kids’ accomplishments, | 你不为孩子的成功而欣喜 |
[20:20] | you undermine us so we won’t show you up. | 而是打击我们以免自己难堪 |
[20:23] | Maybe it’s unconscious, maybe you know you’re doing it, | 或许是不自觉的 或许你知道你在做什么 |
[20:25] | but that’s what’s been going on this whole trip. | 但一路上你都在这么做 |
[20:29] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[20:30] | Huh? | 什么 |
[20:31] | You think you’re the first kid | 你认为自己是世界上第一个 |
[20:32] | in the world whose parents ever sabotaged him? | 被父母捣过乱的孩子 |
[20:34] | Please, Dewey, parents undermine their children all the time. | Dewey 父母们总是贬低自己的孩子 |
[20:36] | My dad told me I would never amount to | 你爷爷说我会一无所成 |
[20:38] | anything and live a life of hardship and constant disappointment. | 过着艰苦而不断失望的生活 |
[20:44] | Wait. We’re talking about Mom. | 停 我们在说妈妈呢 |
[20:46] | Well, you shouldn’t be. | 你不能这样说 |
[20:48] | This is your life. | 这是你的生活 |
[20:50] | Crap flies at you. You got to learn to deal with it. | 走路总会踩到屎 你要学会克服困难 |
[20:53] | Besides, which story would you rather tell… | 你更想讲哪个故事 |
[20:55] | The one where you show up at a contest, | 在比赛中露脸 |
[20:57] | play something and get a prize, | 表演 得奖 |
[21:00] | or the one where your family torpedoes you and even | 还是这样的故事 你的家人拖了后腿 |
[21:03] | though you are crippled and blind, you still come through to win first place? | 甚至你残疾或失明了 却仍旧夺冠 |
[21:07] | I guess the second one’s a better story. | 第二个更好 |
[21:10] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[21:13] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[21:15] | Let’s go to St. Louis. | 向圣路易斯出发吧 |
[21:16] | Damn straight. Let’s win this thing. | 这就对了 我们会赢的 |
[21:21] | Wow, that Chinese kid was good. | 那个中国小孩真厉害 |
[21:25] | I have to hand it to you, Mom, | 不得不承认 妈妈 |
[21:26] | having Grandma look after us sure kept us out of trouble. | 让外婆照顾我们确实是明智的选择 |
[21:29] | Where’s your brother? | 你哥呢 |
[21:30] | In Vegas. | 在维加斯 |
[21:32] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 我宣布你们现在已成为夫妻 |
[21:39] | I’ll do everything I can to make you happy. | 我会尽我所能让你幸福 |
[21:42] | As soon as we get home, | 我们一到家 |
[21:43] | I’m kicking Dewey and Malcolm out of the big bed. | 我就把Dewey和Malcolm踢下大床 |