时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[00:21] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[01:00] | I have never been so angry. | 我从没这么火冒三丈过 |
[01:05] | If you boys are gonna act like dogs, I’m gonna treat you like dogs. | 你们要是非得跟狗似的 就别怪我把你们当成狗对待 |
[01:09] | This is so awesome. | 真是太棒了 |
[01:11] | Mom and Dad just got back from the doctor’s, and it turns out she has mono. | 爸妈刚看医生回来 发现妈得了单核细胞增多症 |
[01:14] | She’s been ordered to stay in bed for two weeks. | 医生让她要卧床两周 |
[01:17] | After all those years of stepping on cracks, it finally paid off. | 踩了那么多年的裂缝 我终于算是如愿了 |
[01:20] | I mean, it’s no broken back,but I’ll take it. | 虽然是没伤到背 这样也行了 |
[01:23] | Honey, come on. | 宝贝儿 行了 |
[01:23] | You’ll have plenty of time to yell at the boys once you beat this thing, | 等你好了 有的是时间吼这些熊孩子 |
[01:26] | but right now you’ve got billions of germs | 但现在你体内 |
[01:28] | inside of you that you need to focus your hatred on. | 有数以亿计的细菌要你去对付呢 |
[01:31] | Besides, you’re highly contagious. | 再说了 你现在极有传染性 |
[01:34] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[01:36] | Wait, what’s on your face? | 等下 你脸上那是嘛啊 |
[01:44] | I can’t wait until everybody at school finds out you got the kissing disease from Mom. | 我等不及告诉全校同学 你从妈那儿传染上接吻病了 |
[01:47] | Which will happen right about… now. | 告诉的时间就是 现在了 |
[01:50] | I didn’t kiss her. You saw it. | 我可没亲她 你看见了 |
[01:52] | What I saw was you and Mom making out on the couch. Dewey? | 我就看见你跟妈在沙发上卿卿我我了 Dewey |
[01:55] | It was disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[01:57] | She licked her fingerand touched my face. | 她舔完手指 摸了我的脸 |
[01:59] | Spare us the perv details. | 快别说那恶心的细节了 |
[02:01] | Okay, Jamie, here we go. | 好了 Jamie 到了 |
[02:03] | None of Mommy’s monster germs are in here. | 这儿可没有妈妈那可怕的细菌 |
[02:05] | But don’t get too comfortable in the big boys’ room. | 但你也别在大哥哥们的房间待的太美了 |
[02:08] | It’s only temporary. | 就让你先住几天 |
[02:09] | He’s never leaving, is he? | 他不会搬出去了 是吧 |
[02:11] | What? No. This is just until it’s safe to go back into our room. | 嘛 怎么会呢 就让他待到我们的房间安全了就行 |
[02:14] | You said the same thing when Dewey moved in. | Dewey搬进来时 你就是这么说的 |
[02:16] | Are you gonna take him back now that your ring worm’s better? | 现在你皮癣也好了 要不要让他搬回去啊 |
[02:18] | I told you we are still on yellow alert with that! | 我跟你说过了 现在还要保持警戒 |
[02:21] | Ready, Malcolm? | 好了么 Malcolm |
[02:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:25] | God, I hate sleeping on the couch. | 天啊 我恨在沙发上睡觉 |
[02:27] | Whoa, wait! Oh, no, no, no. | 等下 不 不 不 |
[02:29] | We can’t have you out there in the general population. | 不能让你接触一般人群 |
[02:31] | Well, then where am I gonna sleep? | 那我睡哪儿 |
[02:33] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[02:40] | Come on. | 快点 |
[02:42] | Oh, God. Okay, I can get through this. | 哦 天啊 好 我能挺过去的 |
[02:45] | I’ll read books. I’ll sleep a lot. | 我能看书 睡到天荒地老 |
[02:48] | I’ll apologize in advance. | 我先道歉啦 |
[02:50] | I have gas to beat the band. | 我这屁放个没完 |
[03:05] | Good job, Jamie. | 干得好 Jamie |
[03:06] | What the hell was that? | 这是怎么回事儿 |
[03:08] | He’s my slave. | 他是我的奴隶 |
[03:09] | You don’t get to have a slave. You’re my slave. | 你不能有奴隶啊 你是我的奴隶 |
[03:11] | Slaves can have slaves. | 奴隶能有奴隶的 |
[03:12] | This is America. | 这儿是美国啊 |
[03:19] | Okay, I’ll tell you what. | 好 我跟你说 |
[03:20] | I’ll give you your freedom if you give me Jamie. | 你要是把Jamie给我 我就给你自由 |
[03:23] | Really? | 真的 |
[03:24] | Your attitude’s been pretty lousy lately. | 最近你态度实在是太差了 |
[03:25] | I know you’ve been spitting on my sandwiches. | 我知道你朝我的三明治吐口水 |
[03:27] | I mean, I still eat them, but now the trust is gone. | 当然我还是吃了 但我已经不信任你了 |
[03:36] | Wait. | 等会儿 |
[03:38] | Don’t you have something you can read over there? | 你那儿就没什么能看的吗 |
[03:40] | I’m too tired to turn the page. | 我太虚弱了 翻不了页 |
[03:46] | Stick ’em up! | 举起手来 |
[03:48] | Who wants a snack? | 有没有人要吃点心啊 |
[03:51] | Here we go. | 来啦 |
[03:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:56] | A little bit closer. | 再近点 |
[03:57] | Oop! | 哎呀 |
[03:58] | Sorry, just a minor setback. | 抱歉 有点退步了 |
[04:00] | Hal, we’re fine. | Hal 没关系 |
[04:01] | Thank you for your trouble. | 真是麻烦你了 |
[04:03] | Wait, don’t eat it without the fun. | 等下 别就那么干巴巴的吃啊 |
[04:12] | Yeah. | 成了 |
[04:14] | Just leave. | 你还是出去吧 |
[04:16] | Well, forgive me. I thought you might appreciate having some human interaction. | 真是抱歉了啊 我还以为有人聊聊你们会高兴呢 |
[04:21] | You’re in here every five minutes when what we really need is rest. | 你每隔五分钟就进来一次 我们现在需要休息 |
[04:24] | Hal, just go. Please,find something to do. | Hal 出去吧 拜托 找点事儿干吧 |
[04:36] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[04:37] | Malcolm, quit hogging the covers. | Malcolm 别抢被子好么 |
[04:41] | You’re just like your father in bed. | 你怎么在床上跟你爸一个德行 |
[04:59] | Hey, there. | 嗨 你们好啊 |
[05:01] | Look at you carrying that big leaf. | 看看你 背着那么沉的叶子 |
[05:03] | Boy… you’ll be a hero when you walk in with that. | 天啊 你带着它回巢就会成为英雄的 |
[05:07] | The queen’s not gonna tell you to get out. | 蚁后可不会让你滚出去 |
[05:12] | Oh, hey, Steve. Steve, hey. | 哦 嗨 Steve Steve 嗨 |
[05:14] | Oh, hey, Hal. | 哦 你好啊 Hal |
[05:16] | Hey, I was just, uh… | 嘿 我刚刚在 |
[05:18] | So what’s going on in your life, huh, fun stuff? | 你最近忙嘛呢 干嘛有意思的事儿了 |
[05:21] | Oh, no, no. You know me and Carol. | 哦 没有 没有 你知道我和Carol的 |
[05:23] | Just boring, boring, boring. | 就是无聊无聊无聊啊 |
[05:25] | Just a stay-at-home couple. | 就是一对宅家夫妇 |
[05:26] | Yeah, me, too. Ooh, Lois has mono. | 啊 我也是啊 哦 Lois得了单核细胞增多症 |
[05:29] | I’ve got her quarantined in the bedroom for two weeks. | 我让她隔离卧床两个礼拜 |
[05:31] | Yeah. So she’s really out of commission, huh? | 是吗 那她真是不能再指挥你了哈 |
[05:34] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[05:35] | That’s rough. | 真是辛苦啊 |
[05:36] | And there’s no chance she’ll come out of it sooner? | 她完全没可能提前恢复 |
[05:39] | No, I’m afraid not. But thanks for asking. | 不 我想不可能 多谢关心 |
[05:44] | You know what? | 跟你说啊 |
[05:45] | Uh, Carol and I are having a luau in about an hour. | Carold和我大概一小时后要开个夏威夷烤猪聚会 |
[05:48] | Just a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing. | 就是一时心血来潮 |
[05:50] | Why don’t you come by? | 你要不要来啊 |
[05:57] | Wow, you guys really do this up right. | 哇 你们真是会玩儿啊 |
[06:00] | Well, they had to outdo a whole medieval feast at John and Stacy’s | 那是 他们得超过John和Stacy家的中世纪宴会 |
[06:04] | and 70s Night at the Wongs. | 还有老王家的70年代夜啊 |
[06:08] | Wait… so… | 等会儿 你是说 |
[06:11] | you guys do this all the time? | 你们一直聚会呢 |
[06:15] | Hal Hal… | |
[06:16] | I’m such a jerk. I never extend myself. | 我真是混蛋 我从没尝试过 |
[06:20] | I just get in my car. I go to work. I live in my own little world. | 我就是坐上我的车 开车去上班 活在自己的小世界里 |
[06:24] | I never think to knock on a neighbor’s door and say, “Hey, let’s have a luau.” | 从没想过敲敲邻居的门 问一句 嘿 开个夏威夷烤猪派对吧 |
[06:28] | Let’s have a luau. | 开派对吧 |
[06:29] | In fact, in fact, when Lois gets better, we’ll do this at our house. | 事实上 事实上 等Lois好了 就在我家开一个 |
[06:35] | Yeah, we should really talk about that at some point. | 这个 咱还得商量一下 |
[06:39] | You’re right. I’m being pushy. | 你们说的对 我太爱出风头了 |
[06:40] | Friendships develop over time. | 友情不是一朝一夕发展的 |
[06:44] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 好 |
[06:57] | No. | 不 |
[06:59] | No. | 不 |
[07:01] | No. | 不看 |
[07:04] | No. | 不看 |
[07:06] | God, no. | 天啊 不要 |
[07:09] | No. | 不 |
[07:11] | No. | 不 |
[07:12] | We’re staying. | 就看这台了 |
[07:13] | You said we both have to agree on something or we won’t watch it. | 你说的 要么咱都喜欢看 要么就不看 |
[07:17] | When you own your own house, you can make a rule and break it. | 等你有自己的房子时 你就能制定规则 再出尔反尔了 |
[07:20] | That’s not fair. | 真是不公平 |
[07:26] | Look at this boring leather jacket. | 看看这件乏味的皮夹克 |
[07:28] | Now look at the same leather jacket covered in brilliant scratch-resistant rhinestones. | 现在 看看这件同款式的皮夹克 装饰上了防擦刮的水钻 |
[07:34] | Oh, God. Get the remote. | 哦 天啊 去捡遥控器去 |
[07:36] | It’s on your side. | 在你那边呢 |
[07:38] | Fine, you want to watch the shopping channel all night, that’s what we’ll watch. | 好 你想整晚看这购物频道 那咱就看 |
[07:41] | Before now, this many rhinestones would have taken hours, even days to apply. | 以前 这些水钻需要数小时甚至数日去装饰 |
[07:46] | But now there’s the Pizzazzler! | 但现在有了Pizzazzler |
[07:49] | It’ll change your life. | 它会改变你的生活 |
[07:51] | See, that’s what we need. | 看 这就是我们需要的 |
[07:54] | Amen, we’ve been screwing around with medicine and bed rest | 阿门 咱们在这儿跟药纠缠 还得卧床休息 |
[07:58] | when all we needed were some shiny beads. | 但真正需要的正是这些闪亮的珠子 |
[08:00] | Quick, easy, fun and so simple to use. | 快速 轻松 乐趣 简易 |
[08:04] | Do you think we could pizzazzle this thick wool peacoat? | 你认为我们能让这件厚毛大衣闪亮起来吗 |
[08:07] | I don’t think they can. | 我看没戏 |
[08:09] | Impossible. | 怎么可能 |
[08:10] | Pizzazz-yes! | 闪亮 来了 |
[08:12] | Wow, I didn’t see that coming. | 哇 真是意想不到 |
[08:14] | Works on denim, satin, leather, pleather… | 适用于牛仔布 绸缎 皮革 人造革 |
[08:19] | Look at that oven mitt. | 看看那防热手套 |
[08:21] | Oh, come on, it’s got nothing on that wallet. | 哦 得了吧 那钱包上嘛都没有 |
[08:24] | Vinyl, suede, ultrasuede, even carpet. | 塑料 山羊皮 超麂皮 甚至是地毯 |
[08:28] | Pizzazzler, it’ll change your life. | Pizzazzler 改变你的生活 |
[08:32] | You know, it actually has. | 你看 还真是 |
[08:41] | He’s broken. I’m taking you back as my slave. | 他真是支离破碎 我要要回我的奴隶 |
[08:43] | What? We had a deal. | 啥 咱说好了 |
[08:45] | You gave me damaged goods. Look. | 你给我个残次品 看着 |
[08:47] | Jamie, get me a soda and it’d better be cold, | Jamie 给我拿罐饮料 最好是凉的 |
[08:50] | or I’m gonna brain you. | 不然我就要打你脑袋了 |
[08:53] | See? | 看见没 |
[08:54] | It’s not my fault you don’t know how to work him. | 这可不是我的问题 你根本不会用他 |
[08:55] | Jamie, get him a soda. | Jamie 给他拿罐饮料 |
[09:02] | All right, but you’re doing that because I want you to, | 好吧 但记着你去拿是因为我让你去的 |
[09:04] | not because he wants you to. | 而不是因为他让你去拿 |
[09:06] | Make him think that, Dewey. | 快让他这么想 Dewey |
[09:09] | Malcolm, this is coming out great. | Malcolm 这个真不错啊 |
[09:11] | Do you think it’s gonna be uncomfortable? | 这个会不舒服吗 |
[09:12] | Maybe, but you’re gonna have to make sacrifices if you’re gonna be pizzazzulous. | 可能吧 但你要想闪亮 是要牺牲点儿的 |
[09:16] | Oh, well, I didn’t think of it pizz-at way. | 好吧 我”咩”想到那儿 |
[09:19] | Okay, I’m going over to Dave and Tina’s. | 好了 我现在要去Dave和Tina家 |
[09:21] | Everything okay in here? | 你们还好吗 |
[09:23] | We’re fine. | 我们好的很 |
[09:24] | Fizzazzine. | 壕地很 |
[09:25] | Fizzazzine. | 壕地很 |
[09:26] | Feeling mizzazzuch bizzetter. | 赶脚好多咯 |
[09:29] | Are you taking your pills? | 吃药了么你们 |
[09:31] | Gizzo awazzay. | 奏凯啦 |
[09:32] | Yeah, lizzeave us alazzone. | 对啊 “利”咱远点啦 |
[09:34] | Okay, well… gizzazzood bizzazzye. | 好吧 债了个见咯 |
[09:38] | What? | 你说啥 |
[09:39] | Hal, you’re not making any sense. | Hal 你说什么鬼 |
[09:42] | That’s really weird, Dad. | 真是有够怪啊 爸 |
[09:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:46] | Feel better. | 快点好起来啊 |
[09:52] | Oh, I’ll tell ya. | 哦 我告诉你 |
[09:53] | I get no respect. | 我没有自尊 |
[09:54] | No respect at all. | 毫无自尊可言 |
[09:55] | This is the guy from the luau I was telling you about. | 这就是我跟你说的夏威夷烤猪派对上那人 |
[09:58] | He’s hysterical. | 他太搞笑了 |
[09:59] | Ever notice that stop sign on Maple? | 注意过Maple那儿的停车标志吗 |
[10:01] | Evidently, Mary Keller thinks it’s a slow-down- and-check-for-cops sign. | 很显然 Mary Keller 把它当成了减速注意警察的标志 |
[10:07] | That Hal is so great. | 那个Hal真是太棒了 |
[10:09] | Too bad he’s stuck with that woman. | 可惜了 被那个女人套牢了 |
[10:11] | That is right, Jay. She never stops there. | 是啊 Jay 她在那儿从没停过车 |
[10:13] | I will terminate her. | 让我终结了她 |
[10:15] | You know who’d be perfect for him? Ellie. | 你知道谁最合适他吗 Ellie |
[10:18] | She’s just coming out of that bad divorce. | 她刚从那糟糕的离婚中走出来 |
[10:19] | Stop. That is terrible. | 别说了 真是太蠢了 |
[10:22] | Hey, ask me for a burger with cheese. | 嘿 找我要个加奶酪的汉堡 |
[10:24] | I’ll have a burger withheese. | 给我个加奶酪的汉堡 |
[10:26] | You can’t handle the cheese. | 你可对付不了奶酪 |
[10:31] | I’ll introduce them. | 我来给他俩牵线 |
[10:33] | Ellie, this is Hal. | Ellie 这是Hal |
[10:35] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[10:36] | So, Carol tells me you’re here on your own? | Carol告诉我你是自己来的 |
[10:38] | Yeah, yeah. My wife kicked me out. | 啊 是啊 我老婆赶我出来的 |
[10:40] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 哦 真是太可怜了 |
[10:42] | So, are… are you out of the house? | 那你无家可归了吗 |
[10:44] | No, no, no. I’m sleeping on the couch. | 不 不 没有 我睡沙发 |
[10:46] | But we’re being smart about it. | 我们实在是太明智了 |
[10:47] | I mean, no contact at all. | 真是完全没有交流接触啊 |
[10:49] | I think it’s for the best, given our situation. | 我觉得这样最好 就我们现在这个情况 |
[10:52] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我懂 |
[10:53] | Well, would you like to join me in a drink? | 你要不要跟我喝一杯 |
[10:56] | My, oh, my. Do you think we’ll both fit? | 哦 这个 够咱俩喝的吗 |
[11:10] | It’s so good to get out to meet all you great people. | 能认识你们这些好人真是太棒了 |
[11:14] | I have a confession to make. | 我得跟你坦白件事 |
[11:15] | This is my first night out in a long time. | 这是我很长时间以来第一次约会 |
[11:17] | I’ve been kind of a hermit lately. | 最近我都快变成隐士了 |
[11:20] | That was me, too, but now I wish I hadn’t waited this long. | 我也是 但现在我希望我没有等那么久 |
[11:23] | I had no idea there was something so amazing right here on my block. | 真想不到我家附近能有这等美事发生 |
[11:27] | Oh, Hal. | 哦 Hal |
[11:28] | Well, maybe we can do this again sometime. | 也许我们有时间还可以再聚 |
[11:31] | Well, Phil and Jenny are having a Mexican fiesta tomorrow. | Phil和Jenny明天要举办墨西哥嘉年华 |
[11:34] | Are you asking me? | 你是在约我吗 |
[11:36] | Yeah, are you going? | 是啊 你去吗 |
[11:37] | Sure | 当然 |
[11:41] | I’m sorry. I don’t know how to do this. | 真是抱歉 我不知道现在该怎么办 |
[11:45] | Just say good night. | 说晚安就好 |
[11:47] | Good night, Hal. | 晚安 Hal |
[11:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:53] | Russell makes a mean Singapore Sling. | Russell调制了绝妙的新加坡司令鸡尾酒 |
[11:55] | Oh, and you know that probate lawyer, mrs.Chaffley? | 哦 你记得那个遗嘱检验律师 Chaffley太太吗 |
[11:58] | The one who’s always on my ass about the lawn? | 就是那个老因为草坪对我喋喋不休的人 |
[11:59] | Well, she can stand on her head and | 她能倒立着 |
[12:01] | drink a pitcher of beer in seven seconds. | 在七秒内喝完一桶啤酒 |
[12:04] | Glad you had a good time, Hal. | 真高兴你玩儿的那么好 Hal |
[12:06] | We’re doing fine here, too. | 我们也过得很好 |
[12:09] | So, what do you wanna do now? | 现在你想干什么 |
[12:10] | You wanna Pizzazzle some more? | 你还想再闪亮点什么吗 |
[12:12] | No, I’m kinda Pizzazzled out. | 不了 我差不多都闪完了 |
[12:25] | How about if I do your hair? | 我来弄你的头发怎么样 |
[12:27] | Only if I get to do yours, too. | 只要我也能弄你的 |
[12:29] | Dizzeal! | 成”搅” |
[12:38] | Thanks, little man. | 谢谢你 小男子汉 |
[12:40] | Aha! I see how you’re doing it. | 我看见你是怎么干的了 |
[12:42] | You have a tack in your hand. | 你手上藏了大头针 |
[12:43] | No, I just patted him on the head. | 没有 我只是拍拍他的头 |
[12:46] | So you are pushing the soft spot. | 那你是在打他的卤门了 |
[12:48] | No, Reese. I am just being nice. | 不是 Reese 我只是在示好 |
[12:50] | So he doesn’t know when the hit gonna come. | 然后他就不知道你什么时候会打他了 |
[12:52] | Reese, there’s no trick. I’m just showing him respect. | Reese 这没有花招 我只是尊重他 |
[12:56] | You’re not making any sense. | 你这一点道理都没有啊 |
[12:58] | Don’t overthink it. | 别多想了 |
[12:59] | Oh, I got it. | 哦 我明白了 |
[13:01] | No, wait. I don’t. | 不 等下 没有 |
[13:03] | He’s my little brother. | 他是我的小弟弟啊 |
[13:04] | I’m just treating him the way I want to be treated. | 我这是己所不欲 勿施于人啊 |
[13:08] | Show me the hand thing again. | 你刚刚的手法再来一遍 |
[13:19] | *Wishing and hoping and thinking and praying* | *许愿 希望 思考 祈祷* |
[13:24] | *Planning and dreaming each night of his charms * | *每夜都在希望与幻想他的魅力* |
[13:29] | *That won’t get you into his arms* | *这无法能让你拥入他怀* |
[13:34] | *So if you’re looking to find love you can share* | *你若想找寻值得分享的爱恋* |
[13:42] | *All you gotta do is hold him and kiss him* | *你只需紧拥他 亲吻他* |
[13:46] | *And love him and show him…* | *爱他 告诉他* |
[13:48] | Oh, Hal, the last few nights have been so magical. | 哦 Hal 这几晚真是太棒了 |
[13:52] | The barbecue, the disco party. | 烤肉 还有迪斯科派对 |
[13:55] | Don’t forget fondue night. | 别忘了芝士火锅之夜啊 |
[13:56] | I think I’ve gone up a whole pant size. | 我看我裤子又大了一个码 |
[14:01] | I think I’m falling in love with someone. | 我想我爱上某人了 |
[14:05] | Wow, you know, you’re pretty great. | 哇 你知道吗 你人真的很好 |
[14:08] | It wouldn’t surprise me if he was falling in love with you, too. | 那个人要是也爱上了你 我一点也不会奇怪 |
[14:14] | Well, good night. | 那就晚安了 |
[14:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:18] | Good for her. | 真替她高兴 |
[14:24] | I can do your nails again. | 我还能再给你做次指甲 |
[14:25] | I don’t know what you could possibly do to improve them. | 我不觉得你能弄的再好了 |
[14:29] | Well, we have to do something. | 咱得干点啥啊 |
[14:33] | Truth or Dare. | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[14:34] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[14:35] | What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done? | 你做过的最坏的事是什么 |
[14:38] | Total immunity? | 不罚我么 |
[14:39] | Pinky swear. | 拉钩钩 |
[14:41] | All right, well, I’m not sure if this counts, | 好吧 我也不知道这算不算 |
[14:43] | but when the Harrises were on vacation I drove their car for a week. | 但Harrise一家去旅游时 我开了他家的车一周 |
[14:46] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[14:48] | It’s not as bad as it sounds. | 没有听起来那么吓人啦 |
[14:49] | They left their window unlocked. | 谁叫他们没锁车窗户的 |
[14:50] | And a lot of people leave a spare car key in the kitchen drawer. | 好多人都在厨房抽屉里留一把备用车钥匙 |
[14:53] | Except the Goldmans. | 除了Goldman家 |
[14:54] | They left theirs in a fake soup can in the cabinet. | 他们把钥匙放在橱柜上的假粥罐子里了 |
[14:57] | Well, I’m off to Steve and Carol’s… again. | 那个 我又要去 Steve和Carol家了 |
[15:01] | Fine, Hal. | 好 Hal |
[15:02] | Hey, you know that Ellie Johnson down the street? | 嘿 知道街那边住的Ellie Johnson吗 |
[15:05] | She is a lot more fun than you think. | 她比你想的有意思多了 |
[15:07] | I think she found a fella. | 我想她找到意中人了 |
[15:08] | Good for her. | 真不错啊 |
[15:12] | Should be a great party tonight. | 今晚的派对肯定很棒 |
[15:14] | Steve’s doing kabobs. | Steve要做烤肉串 |
[15:15] | Hal, I thought about it and it’s just… | Hal 我仔细想了想 还是 |
[15:17] | too soon. | 太早了 |
[15:19] | Well, they did say 7:30. | 这个 他们就说的七点半啊 |
[15:21] | I mean, I’m not… ready. | 我是说 我还没 准备好 |
[15:24] | I hope you understand. | 希望你能理解 |
[15:26] | Well, if you’re t ready, you’re not ready. | 你说没准备好 那就是没准备好了 |
[15:28] | You have such an amazing attitude, Hal. | 你心态真是太好了 Hal |
[15:31] | Don’t ever lose that. | 永远别改变 |
[15:34] | So I guess I should just go. | 那我想我该走了 |
[15:38] | Good-bye, Hal. | 再见 Hal |
[15:39] | Good… Good-bye, Ellie. | 再 再见 Ellie |
[15:47] | Okay, now say something nice to him. | 好了 现在对他说点好听的 |
[15:52] | Like how do you feel about him, | 就像你觉得他怎么样 |
[15:54] | but only good stuff. | 但只说好的 |
[15:56] | I don’t know. He’s… …not that bad. | 我不知道 他 没那么差 |
[16:03] | Good,now tell him that. | 好的 现在告诉他 |
[16:06] | You are not horrbile like the rest of those buttmunches. | 你没其他那些死小孩那么讨厌 |
[16:08] | There you go. Now pat him on the shoulder. | 做的不错 现在拍拍他的肩膀 |
[16:13] | It’s like a slap, but slower. | 就是打一下 但是慢点 |
[16:22] | Good. Now see if he’ll get you a soda. | 好 现在看看他给不给你拿汽水 |
[16:25] | Get me a soda! | 去给我拿汽水 |
[16:26] | No, no. Do it with me. | 不 不 跟着我说 |
[16:29] | Would you mind… | 你能 |
[16:34] | Would you mind… | 你能 |
[16:35] | …getting me… | 给我拿 |
[16:37] | …getting me… | 给我拿 |
[16:38] | …a… | 一罐 |
[16:39] | …a… | 一罐 |
[16:41] | …soda? | 汽水吗 |
[16:42] | …soda? | 汽水吗 |
[16:44] | You stupid… | 你个蠢 |
[16:46] | Nothing else. | 别说别的了 |
[17:00] | Wow. I just realized I totally lost sight of what’s really important. | 我刚刚发现原来我忽略了很重要的事儿 |
[17:04] | There you go. | 终于 |
[17:04] | It’s not that I like having a slave getting me things. | 我不是喜欢有奴隶给我拿东西 |
[17:07] | It’s that I like to have a slave so I can watch him suffer while he gets me things. | 我是喜欢看这奴隶在给我拿东西时受折磨 |
[17:11] | – What? – The fact that I had to ask for this makes it taste like bile. | – 你说什么 – 我得求着他给我拿 饮料就不好喝了 |
[17:15] | Thank you for helping me figure that out. | 谢谢让我想明白 |
[17:19] | What was that for? | 这是为什么 |
[17:20] | Sorry, man. I had to get the taste out of my mouth. | 抱歉啦 伙计 我得除去嘴里这个味道 |
[17:25] | I still can’t believe you ate that dead fly. | 还是没法相信你吃了那只死苍蝇 |
[17:27] | Hey, I play for keeps. | 嘿 我可是来真格的 |
[17:28] | All right, truth or dare. | 好吧 真心话大冒险 |
[17:29] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[17:30] | Remember when I was in fifth grade and I set the couch on fire? | 记得我五年级时把沙发给点了吗 |
[17:33] | How’d you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我干的 |
[17:35] | I planted all that evidence, I had Stevie as an alibi. | 我捏造了所有证据 我有Stevie作证人 |
[17:37] | Even Dad thought it was Reese. | 爸都以为是Reese干的了 |
[17:39] | Honestly? I had no idea. | 老实说 我不知道 |
[17:41] | You were the first person I saw when I started yelling, and you just crumbled. | 我开吼时最先看见你 你一下就怂了 |
[17:45] | You were bluffing, but you seemed so sure. | 你真是在虚张声势 但你看起来那么肯定 |
[17:48] | Of course, I seemed sure. | 当然 我看起来确定了 |
[17:50] | With you boys, if I showed the slightest weakness or hesitation | 对付你们几个小子 如果我表现出一丝的软弱或犹豫 |
[17:53] | the whole thing falls apart. | 你们都得翻了天了 |
[17:55] | Half the time, I’m just going on blind instinct. | 一半的时间 我都在听从直觉 |
[17:57] | After all these years, five kids, keeping up that act. | 那么多年 五个孩子 坚持那么干 |
[18:00] | That’s gotta be exhausting. | 你肯定累坏了吧 |
[18:01] | Tell me about it. | 可不是啊 |
[18:02] | Plenty of days I come home tired from work. | 那么多日子我一身疲惫下班回来 |
[18:05] | The last thing I wanna do is be Lois. | 我最不想做的事就是当Lois了 |
[18:07] | I guess I do the same thing. | 我想我也是这么想的 |
[18:09] | Sometimes when I come home from school, I don’t feel like arguing with you. | 有时我从学校回来 我也不想和你吵架 |
[18:13] | – But it’s like that’s my job. – It’s funny, isn’t it? | – 但那就像我的工作一样 – 挺有意思的 是吧 |
[18:15] | I bet half the time if we knew what the other one was really thinking, | 我说要是有一半时间我们能知道对方是怎么想的 |
[18:17] | we’d just burst out laughing. | 咱肯定就哄堂大笑了 |
[18:19] | We probably would. | 我猜也是 |
[18:23] | Hal! Hal! Baby! | Hal Hal 帅哥 |
[18:33] | Hal! Where’s Ellie? | Hal Ellie呢 |
[18:34] | Oh, she said she just wasn’t ready. | 哦 她说她还没准备好呢 |
[18:36] | Oh, yeah. Well, what a shame. | 哦 这样 真遗憾啊 |
[18:39] | But you know sometimes people just cling to these relationships | 但你知道的 有时人们就是坚守着一段感情 |
[18:42] | that don’t make sense to anybody else, right, Hal? | 尽管别人都无法理解 是吧 Hal |
[18:45] | What? | 什么 |
[18:48] | Nothing. | 没事儿 |
[18:49] | No, you clearly said something. | 不是 你就是说了什么 |
[18:51] | What are you, what are you driving at? | 你是什么个意思 |
[18:53] | Well, it’s just that, you know, you’re so fun and Lois is so… | 就是 我就是说 你那么有趣 Lois却那么 |
[18:59] | Mojitos? | 来杯莫吉托 |
[19:01] | No, no, mojitos. You were saying something about my wife, so let’s just hear it. | 不 我不喝莫吉托 你刚想说说我老婆 那就说来听听吧 |
[19:09] | Well, um, this is nothing against you, Hal, | 那个 我不是针对你 Hal |
[19:15] | it’s just that your wife is kind of a… pill. | 只是你老婆有点 讨厌 |
[19:20] | What? | 你说什么 |
[19:25] | Well, maybe that’s your opinion, buddy, | 可能这只是你个人的意见 |
[19:28] | but that’s not the opinion of everyone else here, is it? | 大家都不是这么想的 是吧 |
[19:39] | So that’s how it is, huh? | 看来还真是 |
[19:43] | Well, let me tell you something. | 那让我来告诉你们 |
[19:45] | I think all of you people are just jealous! | 我看你们就是嫉妒 |
[19:49] | My wife happens to be the most wonderful, amazing, beautiful woman in the world, | 我老婆是世上最棒最美的女人 |
[19:54] | and I don’t care to eat with anyone who thinks otherwise. | 我不在乎你们怎么想 |
[20:14] | See me cowering? This is how a slave acts. | 看我这么蜷缩着了么 奴隶就要这样 |
[20:16] | You’ll get it. We’ll both just have to be patient. | 你会学会的 咱们都要有耐心 |
[20:19] | Now, let’s start at the beginning. | 现在 咱们来从头开始 |
[20:20] | “No, I won’t get you a soda.” Come on. Put some wrist into it. | 不 我不要给你拿汽水 快点手腕使点劲儿 |
[20:29] | Wait, you’re missing my eye. Get my eye. | 等会 你忘了我眼睛了 打我的眼啊 |
[20:31] | Oh, don’t worry Hal, I’ll take down the rhinestones. | 别担心 Hal 我会把水钻都取下来的 |
[20:34] | No, leave them. Last night was like making love inside of a star. | 别 留着吧 昨晚就像是在星星里做爱一般 |
[20:38] | You know, Hal, now that I’m feeling better, | Hal 现在我好多了 |
[20:40] | you can take me to one of those great parties. | 你能带我去那些超赞的派对了 |
[20:42] | Oh, I don’t think so, honey. | 我看算了吧 宝贝儿 |
[20:44] | I never really fit in with those people. | 我真是没法融入那些家伙 |
[20:46] | Well, if they don’t appreciate you, I don’t want anything to do with them. | 如果他们不懂得赏识你 我可不想跟他们有什么联系 |
[20:52] | Oh, for the…! | 哦 我了个 |
[20:53] | Who left the refrigerator open? | 谁没关冰箱门啊 |
[20:55] | Malcolm Malcolm?! | |
[20:56] | Sorry, Mom, I didn’t… | 抱歉 妈 我忘了 |
[21:03] | – Mom, remember – What the hell are you laughing at? | – 妈 记得在 – 你笑个毛啊 |
[21:05] | You think wasting electricity is funny? | 你觉得浪费电很可笑是么 |
[21:07] | Not as funny as your pathetic parenting skills. | 没你那悲哀的教育技巧可笑 |
[21:10] | – Isn’t it interesting that… – Oh, well, why don’t you… | – 难道不可笑吗 – 那好 你怎么不去 |
[21:11] | – you treat your kids like criminals – just live on the street… | – 你把自己孩子像犯人一样对待 – 住大街上 然后看看 |
[21:12] | – and then end up turning into criminals? – and see if a bunch of strangers… | – 然后等他们最后变成罪犯 – 看看那群陌生人 |
[21:14] | – You must be so proud. – will give you free, cold food? | – 你肯定骄傲死了 – 会不会给你免费的冷饭 |
[21:15] | You have all your kids afraid of you. – That’s all you want, free stuff. | – 你所有的孩子都怕你 – 反正你就想要免费的东西 |
[21:17] | Is that what you want? You want me to be afraid of you? | 你就像这样是吗 想让我怕你 |