时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Reese, I just bought that for you. Will you look at… | Reese 我刚给你买的衣服 怎么成这德行了 |
[00:08] | Give it to me. | 脱下来 |
[00:09] | Let me see what I can do with it. | 我看能不能改改 |
[00:11] | I sneezed in chem lab and spilled acid on it. | 做化学实验的时候我打了个喷嚏把硫酸打翻了 |
[00:17] | I’m not wearing these stupid shorts anymore. | 我不会再穿这么蠢的短裤了 |
[00:19] | Everyone’s making fun of me. | 大家都笑话我 |
[00:26] | A denim tie. | 牛仔领带 |
[00:27] | How cool is that? | 太酷了 |
[01:05] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[01:07] | No way! That’s awesome. | 真的假的 太棒了 |
[01:08] | Okay. I can’t wait to see you. | 我简直迫不及待想见你 |
[01:11] | No, I can’t wait to see you more. | 不 我更想 |
[01:13] | No, I can’t wait to see you more. | 不 我才想 |
[01:16] | Okay, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[01:17] | All right, Cindy’s only a few blocks away, | 听着 Cindy马上就要到了 |
[01:20] | so everybody calm down. | 大家冷静 |
[01:21] | When she gets here, just try to be cool. | 她到了以后 你们都表现好一些 |
[01:23] | I want to make a good impression. | 我想给她留下好印象 |
[01:25] | Do I have a bat in the hanger? | 有鼻屎吗 |
[01:26] | You’ve asked me five times. The answer’s still yes. | 你问了好几遍了 答案还是一样 有 |
[01:29] | So, this is pretty exciting, Reese. | 太令人兴奋了 Reese |
[01:31] | When did you meet this girl? | 你什么时候认识这个姑娘的 |
[01:32] | I haven’t actually met her. | 我还没见过他 |
[01:33] | Her cousin goes to school with me, | 她表哥是我的同学 |
[01:35] | and Cindy saw me at the dance last week and thought I was hot. | Cindy在舞会上看见我就迷上我了 |
[01:37] | Oh, well, I don’t blame her. | 这也难怪 |
[01:38] | I mean, forgetting I’m your mother for a minute, | 如果我不是你亲妈 |
[01:40] | if I saw you walking down the street, | 我在大街上看到你 |
[01:42] | I would think, there is one hot guy. | 我也会迷上你的 |
[01:46] | Yeesh. | 呕 |
[01:47] | Cindy and I talked on the phone almost every night last week, | 我和Cindy几乎天天晚上打电话 |
[01:49] | and we totally have the same sense of humor. | 我们特别合拍 |
[01:51] | She said she saw me put the plastic | 她说她看见我在舞会上 |
[01:52] | dog poop in the punch bowl at the school dance, | 把塑料狗便便放在酒桶里 |
[01:54] | and we both agreed that the real stuff would have been funnier. | 我们都觉得这样很好笑 |
[01:57] | You put plastic poop in the punch bowl?! | 你把塑料狗便便放在酒桶里 |
[02:00] | Once again, you completely miss the point. | 噢 你又没抓住重点 |
[02:03] | So, what kind of loser would want to go out with you? | 哪个女屌丝竟然会跟你约会 |
[02:07] | This kind of loser. | 这种女屌丝 |
[02:10] | And if she kisses half as good | 如果她的吻技 |
[02:11] | as her picture does, this is going to be sweet. | 能有她的照片的一半好 就完美了 |
[02:14] | Okay, there she is. Everybody, get out of here. | 她到了 你们都出去 |
[02:16] | No, wait.She will probably want to meet you. | 不 等等 她可能想见见你们 |
[02:18] | Ok, you can stay. Just don’t say anything stupid! | 好吧 你们可以留下来 但是别说蠢话 |
[02:22] | How’s my hair? | 我的发型怎么样 |
[02:23] | Can you smell my pits? | 有狐臭味吗 |
[02:24] | Why’d you let me put on this stupid shirt? | 你竟然让我穿这件愚蠢的衬衫 |
[02:26] | Reese, relax. All you have to do is just be yourself. | 放轻松 顺其自然就好了 |
[02:30] | You’re right, Mom. | 你说的对 妈妈 |
[02:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:45] | Enjoy your date, Reese! | 祝你约会顺利 Reese |
[02:53] | And the pig was actually wearing lipstick? | 那头猪真的还涂了口红 |
[02:57] | Reese was devastated. | Reese受到了很大的打击 |
[02:58] | I can just imagine. | 我可以想象 |
[02:59] | And-And I don’t like it. | 这样不好 |
[03:01] | No, no, no, not one little bit. | 非常不好 |
[03:03] | Now, uh, what is it that you want me to do? | 那你想要我做些什么呢 |
[03:06] | Look, I know that Reese has not been a model student, | 我知道Reese不是好学生 |
[03:09] | and once again, I want to apologize for your tires. | 关于您的轮胎 我再次道歉 |
[03:12] | And your mailbox. | 还有您的邮箱 |
[03:13] | And your lawn fountain. | 还有您家的草坪 |
[03:14] | But what those girls did is just cruel, | 但是这些女生太过分了 |
[03:16] | and I need to see them punished. | 我希望她们能得到应有的惩罚 |
[03:18] | All right, you let me see what I can find out. | 看我能做点什么 |
[03:20] | Now, these girls are obviously quite clever. | 她们还挺聪明的 |
[03:22] | I mean, where do you even… find a pig? | 她们是怎么找来一头猪 |
[03:25] | And then we have to get | 还把它送到你们家门口 |
[03:26] | it over to your house, and put makeup on it. | 还给它化上妆 |
[03:29] | Reese was completely blindsided, huh? | Reese完全被蒙在鼓里 哈 |
[03:32] | You know what? | 算了 |
[03:33] | I have had it. | 要不这样 |
[03:34] | How would you like it if I called | 我打电话给院长 |
[03:36] | the Superintendent and told him all about this? | 问问他该怎么办 |
[03:38] | Great. I’ll put him on the speaker phone. | 好呀 我帮你拨电话 |
[04:00] | Reese 和 Cindy 国王 和 王后 | |
[04:04] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[04:05] | I’ve never witnessed anything like that in my entire life. | 我长这么大没见过这样的事 |
[04:08] | There’s no excuse for it. | 简直不可饶恕 |
[04:09] | How did an immature jerk like | 这种幼稚的混蛋竟然 |
[04:11] | that get to be Principal of a high school, Hal? How? | 能当上一个高中的校长 开玩笑吧 |
[04:13] | – Well, with what they… – He actually laughed. | – 可能他们 – 他竟然还笑的出来 |
[04:15] | He couldn’t care less that our son is | 他怎么能眼睁睁看着 |
[04:16] | curled up on his bed and completely devastated by this. | 我们的儿子蜷缩在床上不吃不喝 |
[04:22] | Honey, I think you actually | 亲爱的 我觉得你 |
[04:23] | got chunks of cutting board in the salad. | 把菜板剁烂了 |
[04:27] | Well, I happen to be very upset, Hal. | 我只是非常生气 |
[04:29] | I’m upset, too. And this… | 我也很生气 |
[04:31] | Principal sounds like a real idiot, but, | 而且这个校长听起来是个蠢货 |
[04:34] | you’ve talked to him, and if he’s not going | 但是 你已经跟他谈过了 如果他不打算做点什么 |
[04:36] | to do anything about it, I don’t see what else we can do. | 我觉得我们也一样没办法 |
[04:38] | Well, you know what, Hal? | 我告诉你 Hal |
[04:40] | That’s just unacceptable to me. | 我不会就这样算了的 |
[04:41] | It’s just the way it is. | 年轻人就是这样的 |
[04:43] | Kids do cruel things to each other. | 互相做恶作剧 |
[04:45] | But, you know, they bounce back when you’re young. | 但是年轻人恢复得也快 |
[04:48] | And I actually think that Reese is coming around a little bit. | 而且我觉得Reese好像恢复得差不多了 |
[04:55] | Well, I brought him soup yesterday, | 我昨天给他送汤的时候 |
[04:57] | and he couldn’t even make a sound. | 他一句话都没说 |
[04:59] | Now, I really… | 我觉得吧 |
[05:00] | I really think thing’s are going to turn out okay. | 我觉得今天事情应该都能解决了 |
[05:05] | Are you trying to calm me down? | 你想让我冷静下来吗 |
[05:11] | No. | 不是 |
[05:13] | I just don’t think it leads anywhere good when you get like this. | 我只是觉得你现在这个样子解决不了任何问题 |
[05:19] | Get like what? | 我什么样了 |
[05:22] | Well… | 呃 |
[05:23] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[05:24] | No, I don’t know. | 我不懂 |
[05:27] | How is it I get? | 我变成什么样了 |
[05:30] | Well… | 额 |
[05:31] | If I have a problem, | 如果我有什么问题 |
[05:34] | I would love for you to explain it to me. | 你就告诉我好了 |
[05:43] | You know what, honey? This seems like a-a longer conversation, | 亲爱的 我觉得这说来话长 |
[05:46] | and it just so happens that I | 我正好手上有点儿活 |
[05:47] | am right in the middle of a project in the garage. | 我得去车库里 |
[05:50] | I’m fixing that drawer from our bathroom cabinet. | 继续修理卫生间柜子上的抽屉 |
[05:53] | You know how you’ve always had to | 要不你就得一直把 |
[05:55] | keep your makeup brushes in the pockets of your robe? | 化妆刷放在浴袍口袋里了 |
[05:57] | Well, I finally got around to it, and wouldn’t you know, | 我终于有时间去修那个了 而且 |
[05:59] | it’s time for that second gluing. | 是时候去上第二遍胶水了 |
[06:01] | But if you let it dry too much, | 如果放太久了 |
[06:02] | you might as well make a bird’s nest out of it. | 就要长毛了 |
[06:05] | But then I’d have to sand it and paint it, | 到时还得重新油漆 |
[06:07] | and that’s a whole different magilla. | 那可就麻烦了 |
[06:09] | But when I’m done, we will roll up our sleeves, | 等我忙完了 咱们就齐心协力 |
[06:11] | and we will get through this. | 一起搞定这事 |
[06:13] | I mean, if you have to vent, go ahead. | 如果你想发泄一下的话 |
[06:15] | I am your sounding board. | 我就是你的出气筒 |
[06:18] | I don’t care if you have to bite my head off. | 把我的脑袋扭下来都没关系 |
[06:21] | It’s okay, it’s what I’m here for. | 没关系的 我支持你 |
[06:24] | I am your rock. | 我就是你坚强的后盾 |
[06:25] | You’ve always been there for me, and I’ll be there for you, | 你一向都很支持我 我现在更要支持你 |
[06:30] | even though physically, | 虽然我身在车库里 |
[06:31] | I may be in the garage, and you in the kitchen. | 而你在厨房 |
[06:33] | No matter where I am, I’m there. | 不论如何 我的心都与你同在 |
[06:39] | I want names. | 告诉我名字 |
[06:41] | How many were there? | 她们一共几个人 |
[06:44] | Good. At least you can hear me now. | 很好 至少现在你能听进我的话了 |
[06:47] | Just nod when you see one. | 看到了就点下头 |
[06:55] | Kristin? | Kristin吗? |
[06:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:57] | She can’t hurt you now. | 她不会再来伤害你了 |
[07:16] | You just love that beautiful hair. | 你很爱惜你漂亮的头发 |
[07:20] | Don’t you, sweetie? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[07:35] | Damn this drawer! | 该死的抽屉 |
[07:37] | What do you want from me?! | 你想闹哪样 |
[07:59] | And you can kiss that baby good-bye. | 见鬼去吧 |
[08:01] | Another walk off home run for Hal, and the crowd is on its feet. | Hal又打出一个全垒打 观众们都沸腾了 |
[08:26] | I can’t take this anymore, Reese. | 我受不了了 Reese |
[08:27] | You have to stop this and get on with your life. | 别再一副鬼样子了 振作起来 |
[08:33] | Did I remind you of your life? | 我让你回想起之前的事了吗 |
[08:43] | Look, Reese. | 看 Reese |
[08:44] | It’s my ant farm. I’ve been raising them for months. | 这是我的蚂蚁之家 我养了好几个月了 |
[08:47] | I know all their names and love each and every one of them. | 我给他们都起了名字 而且很爱惜他们 |
[08:50] | Here, have fun. | 给你玩死他们吧 |
[08:52] | Why does everything I love always turn into a pig? | 为什么我喜欢的东西最后都会变成猪 |
[09:01] | Hey, I’ve got it. | 我知道怎么办了 |
[09:02] | You’ll love this. | 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[09:04] | Today at lunch, Rick Jensen sat in beef stew. | 今天午饭的时候 Rick Jensen一屁股坐在炖牛肉上面了 |
[09:06] | And then spilled lemonade on his crotch. | 还把柠檬水洒到腿上了 |
[09:08] | It was a perfect storm. | 当时就引起轰动了 |
[09:10] | Kids were coming from other schools to laugh at him. | 别的学校的人都跑来笑话他 |
[09:15] | Was he able to get his pants clean? | 他最后把裤子弄干净了吗 |
[09:20] | Come on, Reese. | 来吧 Reese |
[09:22] | You should get back to bed. | 你还是睡会儿吧 |
[09:24] | I’ll bet his mom wasn’t able to get his pants clean. | 我打赌他妈妈肯定没法把裤子清理干净 |
[09:29] | Hi, Malcolm. How was school? | Malcolm 今天过得怎么样 |
[09:30] | Okay, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[09:33] | Well, there was this one weird thing. | 不过发生了一件怪事 |
[09:36] | This girl named Kristin, | 有个叫Kristin的女生 |
[09:37] | she’s one of the girls that picked on Reese. | 她是欺负Reese那伙人中的一个 |
[09:40] | You’re not going to believe what happened to her. | 你猜不到她发生了什么 |
[09:44] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[09:45] | Oh, my God! Oh! | 呕 天哪 |
[09:47] | My hair! Oh, my God. | 我的头发 |
[09:50] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[09:51] | Who did this?! | 这是谁干的 |
[09:52] | Who did this?! | 谁干的 |
[09:54] | They tried to get it all out, but I heard the | 他们试了所有办法都没用 |
[09:55] | janitor ended up having to cut off all her hair with a hedge trimmer. | 我听说门卫不得不用剪刀把她的头发剪断 |
[09:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:02] | That’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[10:03] | People can be so cruel. | 人心险恶啊 |
[10:10] | Oh, absolutely. | 噢 肯定的啊 |
[10:13] | Ugh! I know, exactly. | 呵 我知道啊 就是嘛 |
[10:15] | You know, Kristin could not stop sobbing. | Kristin哭个不停 |
[10:17] | I’m even hearing now, she’s a complete wreck. | 哭声好像还在我耳边一样 她完全崩溃了 |
[10:20] | I know. Did you see her without her hair? | 对啊 你看到她现在的样子了吗 |
[10:23] | You know, I never realized she had such a tiny head. | 我才发现她脑袋好小 |
[10:25] | Oh, but you know what the best part is? | 但是你知道最棒的是什么吗 |
[10:27] | Now Dylan’s available. | Dylan跟他分手了 |
[10:29] | Does he? | 真的吗 |
[10:31] | No. Get out! | 别闹了 |
[10:39] | Okay, rookie… | 来吧 菜鸟 |
[10:40] | Show me what you got. | 看看你的表现 |
[10:49] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[10:51] | At least we know you’re not on steroids. | 至少我们能知道你没打激素了 |
[11:02] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 妈 你在这干什么 |
[11:03] | I’m here to pick up some things for Reese. | 我来帮Reese拿点东西 |
[11:05] | You know, so he can catch up on his school work. | 他得把缺的课补上来 |
[11:08] | I hope you rented a truck. | 那你得用车拉 |
[11:09] | You know what? | 你没发现吗 |
[11:10] | Everyone seems very amused by your brother’s pain. | 所有人都在开你哥哥的玩笑 |
[11:12] | Well, I think people better start thinking twice. | 我觉得他们该好好想想 |
[11:20] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[11:23] | Who did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[11:28] | Muppet? | 我的布偶 |
[11:29] | Baby? | 我的宝贝 |
[11:34] | No! God! | 不 天哪 |
[11:39] | It’s you! | 是你干的吧 |
[11:50] | There you are. | 你在这 |
[11:52] | You took off so fast from school, | 你走的太急了 |
[11:54] | we didn’t get a chance to talk about what happened to Diane. | 我们还没谈谈发生在Diane身上的事 |
[11:56] | I’m a very busy woman, Malcolm. | 我很忙的 Malcolm |
[11:57] | It isn’t easy running this household. | 家里还有一堆事情要干呢 |
[11:59] | I can imagine… cooking, | 我知道 做饭 |
[12:01] | shopping, cutting the heads off of dolls. | 购物 把洋娃娃的头砍下来 |
[12:04] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:05] | Come on, Mom, it’s pretty obvious | 拜托 妈 一切都很明显了 |
[12:07] | what’s going on here, and I think it’s sick! | 我觉得这样做太变态了 |
[12:09] | Did you see Diane’s reaction? | 你看见Diane的反应了吗 |
[12:10] | No, I didn’t… | 我没看见 |
[12:12] | Was she crying? | 她哭了吗 |
[12:12] | She had to be wrapped in a | 她是被裹在毯子里 |
[12:14] | blanket and carried to the school nurse’s office. | 送到校医室的 |
[12:16] | Terrible, just terrible. | 可怕 太可怕了 |
[12:18] | There’s a salad in the fridge and you | 冰箱里有沙拉 |
[12:19] | boys can make yourselves sloppy Joe’s whenever you’re hungry. | 饿了的话自己去做汉堡 |
[12:22] | I’ve got some errands to run. | 我还有点事情要办 |
[12:23] | Oh, “Errands,” Right? | 噢 事情 哈 |
[12:24] | I know what you’re up to, Mom. | 我知道你要干什么 妈 |
[12:26] | Oh, yes, Malcolm, you’ve caught me. | 对 你猜对了 Malcolm |
[12:27] | I’ve got to return an overdue video, go to the cleaners, | 我得换过期的录像带 还要去洗衣店 |
[12:30] | and pick up milk and cereal for the morning. | 买牛奶和麦片 |
[12:31] | Guilty as charged. | 我认罪 |
[12:32] | Oh, nice try. | 好吧 |
[12:33] | Now, I want you to look me in the eye and… | 你看着我的眼睛 |
[12:36] | Mom, I know you’re behind all this, | 妈 我知道这一切都是你干的 |
[12:37] | and sooner or later you’re going to have to talk to me. | 迟早你会跑来承认的 |
[12:39] | For God’s sake, Malcolm, can’t I have a moment’s rest? | 天哪 Malcolm 我就不能有片刻休息吗 |
[12:42] | No, you can’t! | 不行 |
[12:43] | Tell me, did it feel good to cut through Elmo’s neck? | 告诉我 砍断Elmo的脖子感觉很爽吗 |
[12:46] | Did it?! | 你说啊 |
[12:47] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:49] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:55] | Runners on second and third, with two out. | 二号和三号垒手 双双出局 |
[12:58] | Here’s the wind-up, and the pitch. | 现在有风还有坡度 |
[13:01] | You know, it’s a shame to see | 真不愿看到 |
[13:03] | some of these veterans hang on a little too long. | 有些人已经力不从心了 |
[13:05] | Oh, sure, they were great once, | 他们曾经表现优异 |
[13:07] | but there comes a point when | 但是现在已经到了 |
[13:09] | you just have to say “I’m done,” And hang them up. | 自觉退出的时候了 |
[13:13] | Dad, you’ve got to do something. | 爸 你得做点什么 |
[13:14] | Mom has been stalking those girls | 妈已经开始惩治这些 |
[13:16] | who humiliated Reese like some kind of vigilante. | 欺负过Reese的女生们了 |
[13:18] | What? Are you sure about this? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[13:19] | Yes. She’s nailed two of them so far, | 当然 她已经解决了两个了 |
[13:21] | and she just climbed out of the bathroom window to go get the third. | 她刚刚又从卫生间的窗户爬出去了 |
[13:25] | This sounds like a lot of supposition, Malcolm. | 这样说有点武断了吧 Malcolm |
[13:29] | I mean, it would be a different story | 如果你没有证据或者证人 |
[13:31] | if you had hard evidence or an eyewitness. | 就不能这样说吧 |
[13:35] | I saw her at school today. | 我今天在学校碰见她了 |
[13:36] | She was there when these butchered | 断了头的娃娃从一个女生的柜子里掉出来的时候 |
[13:37] | dolls’ heads rolled out of one of the girls’ lockers. | 她就在场 |
[13:40] | And what exactly do you mean when you say you were “There”? | 你说你在场又是怎么回事 |
[13:43] | Dad, stop it–don’t you care? | 行了 爸 你到底管不管 |
[13:45] | Of course, I care, But I think | 当然要管 但是我觉得 |
[13:47] | what we need right now is caution and prudence. | 要证据充足才能下结论 |
[13:51] | A proactive wait-and-see… if you will. | 还是再观望一下吧 |
[13:54] | So you’re not going to do anything? | 所以你现在就袖手旁观吗 |
[13:55] | Listen, when your mother gets like this, | 听着 下回你妈再这样 |
[13:56] | we need to vigilantly keep abreast of all the developments | 我们要警觉地观察事情的发展 |
[13:59] | in a fully-engaged yet cautiously-detached… | 时刻关注但又要保持谨慎 |
[14:02] | Oh, forget it… if you’re not going to help me, | 算了吧 你不帮我 |
[14:03] | then I’ll just stop her myself, | 我就自己搞定 |
[14:04] | and you can stay here and play your ridiculous little game. | 你就在这玩你的白痴小游戏吧 |
[14:08] | Good. | 太好了 |
[14:09] | Sorry about the delay, folks. | 不要意思耽误了一会 |
[14:11] | There was a fan on the field. | 有球迷冲到了球场上 |
[14:13] | Now let’s see if this bonus baby | 咱们看看新买的这个家伙 |
[14:14] | is really worth all the money that they paid for him. | 好不好用 |
[14:23] | My God, that could’ve killed… | 天哪 你差点杀了 |
[14:28] | You wouldn’t believe the homework | 你绝对想不到Hendricks老师 |
[14:29] | Mr.Hendricks has been dumping on us lately. | 给我们留了什么样的作业 |
[14:31] | Lift your arm. | 胳膊抬起来 |
[14:33] | I mean, okay, your wife moved out. | 我说 就算你老婆回娘家了 |
[14:35] | Don’t take it out on us. | 也别发泄在我们身上啊 |
[14:36] | If his behavior with her is | 如果他在家的表现 |
[14:37] | anything like it is in math class, I totally get it. | 跟在数学课上的表现一样 那我就见怪不怪了 |
[14:40] | Hey, how is he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[14:43] | He’s having a very good day. | 他今天过的很开心 |
[15:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:16] | Hello. | 喂 |
[15:17] | This is the Edgewood Hotel. | 这里是艾奇伍德酒店 |
[15:18] | I’m calling to verify a room with a queen-sized bed for tonight. | 我想打电话确认一下你预定在今晚的大床房 |
[15:22] | I’m sorry, there must be some mistake. | 不好意思 肯定出错了 |
[15:24] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[15:25] | The reservation was made by Heidi Kaczenski. | Heidi Kaczenski预定的不是吗 |
[15:29] | She also requested a bottle of champagne and the romance package. | 她还定了一瓶香槟和浪漫套装 |
[15:32] | I think you’d better cancel that reservation. | 你把预定取消了吧 |
[15:35] | Heidi! Get in here this minute! | Heidi 快过来 |
[15:38] | Dad, what is so important? I… | 老爸 什么事这么重要 我在 |
[15:39] | You and Scott got a hotel room for tonight?! | 你和Scott今晚要去开房 |
[15:42] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:42] | That was the hotel calling. | 刚刚酒店打电话来 |
[15:43] | How could you do this to us?! | 你怎么能这么做 |
[15:45] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[15:46] | I was in my room getting ready for the dance. | 我在房间准备去参加舞会 |
[15:47] | You really don’t know anything about this? | 你敢说你什么都不知道吗 |
[15:49] | No! | 我真不知道 |
[15:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[15:54] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[15:56] | That is not mine! | 这不是我的 |
[15:57] | I don’t know what the hell you were thinking, | 你到底在想什么 |
[15:59] | but as of right now, you and Scott are through! | 正好 你和Scott玩完了 |
[16:02] | I hate you! I hate both of you! | 我恨你们 |
[16:12] | I saw something move. | 有动静 |
[16:14] | There’s somebody out there. | 有人过去了 |
[16:26] | What’s going on out here? | 怎么回事 |
[16:29] | I’ll tell you what’s going on. | 我告诉你怎么回事 |
[16:31] | I saw this punk peeking in your window. | 这个小流氓在趴你家窗户 |
[16:33] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:34] | I can’t believe this! | 难以置信 |
[16:35] | Jordan, I thought you were a good kid! | Jordan 我还以为你是好孩子 |
[16:36] | But I was just… | 我只是 |
[16:38] | You picked the wrong night to mess with me, you little perv! | 小变态 你今晚惹错人了 |
[16:40] | Well, let’s see what the police have to say about this. | 我们看看警察会说什么 |
[16:56] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你聊聊 |
[16:58] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[16:59] | Please, I need to tell you something. | 拜托了 我得跟你说件事 |
[17:04] | I’ve been a terrible mother. | 我这个妈妈糟透了 |
[17:07] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没关系 妈妈 |
[17:09] | I’ve known that for a long time. | 我早就知道了 |
[17:10] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不知道 |
[17:12] | When those girls humiliated you… | 你被那些女孩羞辱的时候 |
[17:15] | Instead of trying to comfort | 我不但没有去安慰你 |
[17:16] | you and help you deal with your feelings, | 帮你解决情感问题 |
[17:18] | I just got caught up in my own anger and went on a rampage. | 而是由着自己的怒火前去报仇 |
[17:25] | What? | 什么 |
[17:25] | All I was worried about was making them pay, and they did. | 我只想让她们付出代价 现在她们都付出代价了 |
[17:29] | But what disturbs me is… | 但是我更担忧的是 |
[17:31] | how much I enjoyed crushing | 我怎么会这么喜欢 |
[17:33] | those three girls and watching them suffer. | 毁掉别人 看着她们痛苦 |
[17:36] | I tapped into some dark, ugly place inside of me. | 我内心深处黑暗邪恶的部分好像被掀开了 |
[17:39] | I was acting like… | 我好像变成了 |
[17:43] | …you. | 你 |
[17:46] | Oh, God, who am I kidding? I wasn’t acting like you. | 别开玩笑了 我不是像你 |
[17:53] | I am you. | 我就是你 |
[17:56] | There’s this horrible thing that’s part | 我们心里有个声音好像在说 |
[17:59] | of us that makes it seem okay to do really scary stuff. | 做出这样可怕的事情没有关系 |
[18:04] | I must have gotten it from Grandma, | 肯定你外婆遗传给我的 |
[18:06] | and I passed it on to you, sweetie. | 现在我又遗传给了你 |
[18:08] | And all I can say is… | 我只能说 |
[18:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:15] | I’m deeply, deeply sorry. | 真心对不起 |
[18:20] | There’s one left? | 还剩下一个人 |
[18:21] | No, Reese… | 不是 Reese |
[18:26] | That doesn’t matter. | 这都无所谓了 |
[18:27] | Yeah, yeah, I know that, Mom. | 我知道 妈妈 |
[18:30] | I’m just trying to let it sink in. | 我只是想了解一下 |
[18:38] | You know, that girl will be getting away with it. | 那个女孩还在逍遥法外呢 |
[18:40] | She doesn’t matter. | 和她没关系 |
[18:42] | What matters is us. | 有关系的是我们 |
[18:43] | I get that stuff about us, Mom. | 我感觉到这种遗传 妈妈 |
[18:45] | That was amazing. | 简直太棒了 |
[18:47] | I was just thinking about what must be going through her head. | 我还在想她现在怎么想 |
[18:51] | But you’re right, it’s not about her. | 你说的对 不关她的事 |
[18:53] | Exactly. | 对 |
[18:58] | What do you mean what’s going on inside of her head? | 你之前说的什么意思 |
[19:01] | You know, how she thinks she beat you. | 你知道的 她肯定觉得她打败你了 |
[19:03] | “I’m perfect, and I got away with it, | “我最厉害了 我逃脱了 |
[19:05] | and that tired, frumpy housewife | 那个疲倦 邋遢的大婶 |
[19:06] | just didn’t have what it took to finish the job.” | 肯定拿我没办法了” |
[19:12] | If you think you’re manipulating me, you’re wrong. | 不要以为是你操控了我 |
[19:15] | That girl just needs to know she can’t | 我只是得让那个姑娘知道 |
[19:16] | go around hurting people without there being consequences. | 伤害了别人必须要付出代价 |
[19:18] | And that way, she’ll grow up to be a very nice young lady. | 这样的话她才能长成一名淑女 |
[19:21] | Got it. | 懂得 |
[19:21] | And I want to make it clear that this | 而且你要清楚 |
[19:23] | is a one time thing, due to very special circumstances. | 因为情况特殊我们只做这一回 |
[19:25] | Understood. | 明白 |
[19:26] | Now get back there and fill up those balloons with paint. | 现在你过去把颜料都灌进气球里 |
[19:29] | And I’ll tell you what, Joe. | 告诉你 Joe |
[19:31] | The idea that man came froman ape still rankles me. | 那个猩猩一样的家伙说的话仍然让我很恼火 |
[19:34] | I say prove it. | 我让他证明给我看 |
[19:35] | Point well taken, Skip, | 我们会得分的 Skip |
[19:37] | but the good news here at the ballpark is that the | 好消息是雨已经停了 |
[19:39] | rain delay is finally over, and we can get back to playing America’s… | 我们可以继续回到场上 |
[19:47] | I think we have enough. | 我觉得差不多了 |
[19:49] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[19:51] | I knew I’d find you here! | 我就知道你们会在这 |
[19:52] | Well, congratulations, Columbo. | 干得好 神探可伦坡 |
[19:54] | Now, move, we’re in a hurry. | 让开 我们赶时间 |
[19:55] | Mom, no! | 不 妈妈 |
[19:56] | What you’re doing is crazy. | 你的行为太疯狂了 |
[19:58] | It goes against everything you’ve ever taught us. | 你可不是这么教育我们的 |
[20:00] | You don’t get it, Malcolm. | 你不懂的 Malcolm |
[20:01] | This is a one time thing, due to very special circumstances. | 情况特殊 我们只做这一次 |
[20:04] | Tell him, Mom. | 告诉她 妈妈 |
[20:05] | Get out of our way! | 别挡路 |
[20:08] | This is not going to happen. | 我不会让你们去的 |
[20:15] | They’re moving. | 他们来了 |
[20:15] | – Adjust left. – Adjusting left. | – 向左移 – 正在左移 |
[20:23] | Direct hit. | 瞄准 |
[20:24] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天哪 |
[20:27] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[20:31] | Make them stop! | 让他们住手 |
[20:36] | Let go of me you coward? | 放开我 胆小鬼 |
[20:40] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[20:45] | This is nice. | 干得漂亮 |
[20:45] | Just the two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[20:48] | I was just thinking the same thing. | 我觉得也是 |
[20:53] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[20:55] | Stop! | 别 |
[20:57] | It’s a shame it was over so quickly. | 还没过完瘾就结束了 |
[20:59] | I know. | 对呀 |
[21:00] | Maybe we can go bowling together some time. | 我们什么时候可以一起去打保龄球 |
[21:02] | I’d like that. | 好主意 |
[21:04] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[21:05] | So as long as you can rationalize your behavior, | 如果你每次都会为你的行为找理由 |
[21:08] | I guess you can do whatever you want. | 我觉得你们就随心所欲了 |
[21:10] | There are no rules, huh, Mom? Is that what you’re saying? | 根本没有规矩 对不对 你是这么说的吗 |
[21:12] | Oh, Malcolm, for Pete’s sake. Don’t be so upset. | 噢 Malcolm 别生气了 |
[21:15] | I’ll do something with you next week. | 下周我跟你一起玩 |