英文名称:Management
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[01:48] | Did you sweep the pool? | 你清洗泳池了没 |
[01:53] | Why? | 清洗那干嘛 |
[01:54] | Because people wanna swim. | 因为大家都想游泳 |
[02:15] | How are you feeling today, ma? | 妈 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[02:16] | – feeling great, Mike. – Good. | – 很好 麦克 – 好 |
[02:20] | – Where’s dad? – Crossword.- | – 爸呢 – 玩填字游戏呢 |
[02:27] | Checking out of 202. | 202房间退房 |
[02:28] | how was your stay, Mr Edmunds? | 住的开心吗 埃德蒙斯先生 |
[02:31] | – Fine, thanks. – Thank you so much. | – 很好 谢谢 – 多谢 |
[03:16] | So two nights, preferably upstairs. | 两晚 最好楼上的房间 |
[03:19] | Oh sure. | 好的 |
[03:23] | Let’s see, smoking or non-smoking? – non-smoking. | – 嗯 吸烟区还是禁烟区 – 禁烟区 |
[03:27] | – I got you into 203. – Okay. | -给你203房间 -好的 |
[03:30] | Nice room. oh this is our snack-bar | 舒适的房间 这是我们的小吃部 |
[03:32] | The prices are on the wall. | 价格都在墙上 |
[03:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:42] | There you go. Thank you. | 给你 多谢 |
[03:50] | Anything else you should need, just give me a call. | 还有什么需要的给我打电话 |
[03:52] | Thank you very much. | 多谢 |
[03:54] | – Do you need help with your bags? – No, I’m fine. | – 行李要帮你拿吗 – 不用了 |
[04:02] | 110’s called twice to complain | 110号房间两次打电话过来 |
[04:04] | That 111’s making too much noise. | 说111房间噪声太大 |
[04:06] | Yeah, what kind of noise? | 是哪种噪声啊 |
[04:08] | Not that kind of noise | 不是你想的那种噪声 |
[04:09] | Mike, now get your mind out of the gutter. | 麦克 少龌龊了 |
[04:12] | Apparently 111’s got some sort of grinder in there. | 111房客好像带来了磨豆机 |
[04:15] | I thought you said to get my mind out of the gutter? | 你不是说别让我想歪吗 |
[04:17] | Don’t be gross, Mike. | 别恶心人了 麦克 |
[04:20] | – Get some sleep, you look tired. – I’m not tired. | – 睡吧 你看起来没精打采的 – 我不累 |
[04:23] | – You look tired. – You’re the one who’s sick, ma. | -你看起来就是 -妈 是你生病了 |
[04:27] | Now that’s a nice thing to say. | 总算说点好话出来 |
[04:29] | – Sorry. I love you. – Love you too. | – 抱歉 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[04:33] | – Good night, dad. – All right. | – 晚安 爸爸 – 好 |
[05:37] | – Who is it? – Management. | – 谁啊 – 客服 |
[05:41] | – What? – Management. welcome gift. | – 什么 – 客服 来送欢迎礼物 |
[05:54] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[05:56] | I have your complimentary bottle… welcome gift. | 我来送免费的一瓶 欢迎礼物 |
[06:01] | Wine. it’s on the house. | 红酒 随房免费赠送 |
[06:05] | I’m uh, oh, Mike. and I am with management. | 我叫麦克 管住宿的 |
[06:09] | – Nice to meet you, Mike. – Oh it’s… uh… my pleasure. | – 见到你很高兴 麦克 – 我的荣幸 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:958个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:119个,六级词汇:56个,GRE词汇:58个,托福词汇:101个,考研词汇:137个,专四词汇:104个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:279个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:14] | So, where would you like it? | 你要放哪里 |
[06:16] | You know what I can just, I can just take it. | 酒给我就好了 |
[06:20] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好 |
[06:21] | Do you uh, I’m sorry. would you like me to open it? for you? | 你 不好意思 要不要我帮你打开呢 |
[06:25] | I mean. yeah, cause sometimes | 因为 有时候 |
[06:27] | Guests don’t have screws. or, screws. | 房客里没有开瓶器 |
[06:34] | Yeah, okay, sure. | 好 当然 |
[06:38] | Just close this here. | 先把门关到这 |
[06:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:51] | Anything interesting tonight? | 今晚有什么新鲜事吗 |
[06:54] | I haven’t really been paying attention. | 我没有怎么注意看 |
[06:58] | I know the feeling. | 我了解那感觉 |
[07:01] | You know, there should be cups in the bathroom. | 浴室里有杯子 |
[07:22] | Completely sanitary. | 消毒过的 |
[07:25] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[07:36] | Wine is delicious. | 酒很不错 |
[07:48] | Shall I? | 帮你倒吗 |
[07:50] | Okay, sure. | 当然 |
[08:06] | Pretty good year. | 年份不错 |
[08:08] | Sometimes guests like me to join in and have a taste. | 有时客人喜欢我和他们一起品尝 |
[08:13] | – Is that right? – Not always but… often. | – 真的吗 – 不是每次啦 但挺频繁的 |
[08:17] | Should be another cup in the bathroom. | 浴室里应该还有一个杯子 |
[08:19] | I should get to work mike, so… | 我该工作了 麦克 |
[08:21] | – What do you do? – I sell paintings. | -你做什么得 -我卖画 |
[08:24] | Really? I love paintings. what kind? | 真的 我特别喜欢画 什么类型的 |
[08:29] | That kind. | 那种 |
[08:34] | Oooooh. nice. so that’s what you’re doing in town. | 哦 不错 你就是因为卖画来我们小镇的吗 |
[08:36] | I give presentations tomorrow and then I fly out the next morning. | 明天有个展会 后天早上我就离开 |
[08:39] | What say… the company that you work for? | 回你工作的公司? |
[08:42] | It’s called corporate Bliss. | 利斯集团 |
[08:44] | And where you guys HQ? | 你们公司总部在哪 |
[08:47] | – Maryland. – NIce. | – 马里兰州 – 不错 |
[08:49] | Wait! ‘maryland, is for lovers’. | 马里兰是浪漫之都 |
[08:53] | It’s virginia, actually ‘virginia is for lovers’. | 是弗吉尼亚 弗吉尼亚才是浪漫之都 |
[08:56] | – ‘maryland is for crabs’. – yeah, you’re right. | -马里兰是螃蟹之乡 -哦 对啊 |
[08:59] | – Okay mike… – okay, I gotta get back to work. | -好了 麦克 -好 我要去工作了 |
[09:01] | Oh, solitary, great game. | 接龙 好游戏啊 |
[09:03] | Okay, I’m gonna be down in the lobby till 11, | 我会在大厅待到11点 |
[09:05] | Then in my apartment after that. | 然后回我的房间 |
[09:09] | But I can always be reached by a front door buzzer. from then on. | 我随时会带呼叫器 |
[09:12] | – Just in case you have solitary problem. – Okey. | – 接龙遇到麻烦了随时找我 – 好的 |
[09:14] | – Yeah, have a great night. – Bye bye! | -晚安 -再见 |
[09:40] | Laundry room and then I came down here into the lobby, | 从洗衣间到大厅 |
[09:43] | And that’s when I realized that your | 我发现你们旅馆没有任何 |
[09:45] | Establishment doesn’t have any options for recycling. | 的资源回收措施 |
[09:48] | You’re absolutely right, we don’t. which I apologize for. | 没错 我们没有 我为此道歉 |
[09:52] | It’s something we’re working on. | 我们正在积极改善这点 |
[09:54] | But as you may know the kingman area | 金曼这地方完全做到 |
[09:56] | Has been a little slow to fully embrace the recycling issue. | 资源回收还有很长的路要走 |
[10:00] | – it’s been voted on to… what should I do with this bottle? | -还要等投票结果 -那这瓶子怎么办 |
[10:03] | Well… | 嗯 |
[10:05] | I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be rude | 对不起 我无意无礼 |
[10:07] | But this is something that I’m just, I’m very passionate about. | 但我强烈关注这事 |
[10:10] | – Recycling? – Yes, recycling. | 资源回收吗 -是的 资源回收 |
[10:13] | Let me take it. I’ll do it. | 给我吧 我来回收 |
[10:16] | I was gonna make a recycling round anyway. | 我反正一会也要去回收站一次 |
[10:21] | Well, that’s nice of you. | 哦 不错嘛 |
[10:24] | This is my son michael, he is the official night manager. | 这是我儿子 麦克 他值夜班 |
[10:30] | Thank you. it’s very nice of you. | 多谢 你人很好 |
[10:34] | You bet. I’ll just be out the back here with all my other ones. | 是啊 我把这个和我回收的其他东西放在一起 |
[10:39] | I got a pretty good, big pile… | 我回收了一大堆 |
[11:06] | – Who is it? – Mike. | -谁 -麦克 |
[11:09] | Oh god. | 上帝 |
[11:14] | – Champagne. – why? | -香槟酒 -为什么 |
[11:17] | We give it to all our guests who stay for two nights. | 我们为所有住宿两晚的客人提供香槟 |
[11:22] | Wow, that’s a pretty good deal. | 这房住得还真划算啊 |
[11:24] | Did you and your mom come up with that on your own? | 你和你妈妈想出来的点子吗 |
[11:28] | So shall I? | 我可以 |
[11:32] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[11:38] | Observe well. you know, they’re always at the same place. the cups. | 杯子都在同一个地方 |
[12:10] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[12:35] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[12:37] | – Do you make a toast, Mike? – Hm, yeah, sure. | -说个祝酒词吧 麦克 -嗯 当然 |
[12:42] | – You’re sue, right? – yeah. | – 你叫苏 对吧 – 是啊 |
[12:48] | Here’s to… people being happy! | 祝人人开心快乐 |
[13:01] | How were your presentations today? | 今天的展会如何 |
[13:06] | Average. | 一般般 |
[13:15] | You have a great butt. | 你的臀部很美 |
[13:18] | I noticed the moment you checked in and… | 你入住的时候我就看到了 |
[13:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:26] | – Hope that isn’t too, you know… – no. I mean yeah, but… | – 希望我没有太过分 – 没 我的意思是 |
[13:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:34] | – Do you do this a lot, mike? – No. | – 你经常使这招吗 麦克 – 不是 |
[13:37] | – Sometimes? – Fairly rarely. | – 还是偶尔? – 基本没有 |
[13:39] | – Does it ever work? – Never. | – 有作用过吗 – 从未 |
[13:42] | But… | 但… |
[13:43] | What would constitute having it work? | 你怎么定义是否有用 |
[13:48] | Us having sex? | 我们上床 |
[13:52] | You getting to touch my butt? | 或者你摸到我的屁股 |
[13:56] | That would… yeah | 那就 是 |
[13:59] | I’d consider that… | 我觉得那 |
[14:04] | fairly… constitution… | 就算管用了 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:16] | You can touch my butt but then you gotta go. | 你可以摸我的屁股 然后赶紧走人 |
[14:36] | – Okay. – are you serious? | – 来吧 – 你认真的吗 |
[14:39] | Yeah, touch it and go, mike! just touch and go. | 是啊 摸了赶紧走 摸了快走 |
[15:08] | – You’re sure from Maryland? – Yeah. | – 你真的来自马里兰州 – 是啊 |
[15:10] | – Where about? – Columbia. what about you? | – 哪个城市 – 哥伦比亚 你呢 |
[15:13] | Here. Kingman. | 这 金曼镇 |
[15:18] | It’s very warm. | 很温暖 |
[15:23] | – Okay, mike. – OK. | – 可以了 麦克 – 好的 |
[15:24] | I got an early plane to catch and well… – Yeah, me too. | – 我明早还要赶飞机 – 是啊 我也要走了 |
[15:26] | – Bye bye now. – Bye. | – 再见咯 – 再见 |
[16:01] | Mom? hi, it’s me. I’m just checking in. I’m in kingman, Arizona. | 妈妈 我在亚利桑那金曼刚刚住下 |
[16:10] | Okay, that’s it. I love you and I miss you. okay. | 嗯 我爱你很想你 |
[16:45] | – Hi Sue. – Hi. | – 苏 你好 – 你好 |
[16:50] | I was wondering if | 你走之前可以 |
[16:53] | I could snag your cellphone number or your email before you left? | 告诉我手机号或者邮箱吗 |
[16:58] | – I don’t think so, Mike. – Why not? | – 我想不行 麦克 – 为什么 |
[17:03] | Ah… not my style. | 这不是我的作风 |
[17:05] | But… we… you know | 但是 我们…你知道 |
[17:08] | I uh, touched your butt. | 我摸过你的屁股了 |
[17:11] | I know. and it was nice. | 我知道 感觉也不错 |
[17:15] | I just think that’s all she wrote. | 点到为止吧 |
[18:43] | That was… | 那真 |
[19:01] | -Mike, are those high boots? – yeah. | – 麦克 这是长靴吗 – 是 |
[19:03] | you’re not gonna get these off. | 那就别脱了 |
[19:46] | You’re all checked out? | 你退房了吗 |
[19:47] | Yeah, I get it with your wife. earlier. | 是的 我找你太太退的 |
[20:01] | Hey, dad. oh! come back and see us some time. | 爸 有空回来看我们 |
[20:05] | Mhm, yah, now you know it all depends on work. | 嗯 看工作情况了 |
[20:30] | What was that all about? | 怎么回事 |
[20:33] | She sells motel paintings. | 她卖旅馆挂画 |
[20:45] | Mike, take shell to 114 | 麦克 把被罩送到114房间 |
[21:19] | – Thank you for calling last minute flights. – I’d like to book a… | – 感谢拨打订票热线 – 我要订 |
[21:21] | – Your call is important to us… – fuck! | – 您的来电非常重要 – 妈的 |
[21:29] | Please continue to hold. | 请稍等 |
[21:31] | Your call will be answered in an orderly fashion. | 您的电话将有专员按序接听 |
[21:33] | Okay mike, now or never. | 麦克 这是最后一搏了 |
[21:37] | – I’m gonna do it! – Hello, last minute flights, how may I assist you? | – 我一定要追过去 – 你好 请问您有何需要 |
[21:41] | Hi! yeah! | 你好 |
[21:43] | I’d like to book a one-way cash ticket | 我要订一张最早 |
[21:45] | For as fast as possible from Phoenix to Baltimore. got it? | 从凤凰城到巴尔特摩德单程票 听到了没 |
[22:10] | 欢迎来到马里兰州 | |
[22:25] | 利斯集团 | |
[22:38] | – Hi, I’m here to see sue claussen. – Is she expecting you? | – 我来找苏・克劳森 – 有预约吗 |
[22:43] | Um yeah, I’ve left a couple of messages. | 我有电话留言 |
[22:45] | Messages regarding…? | 关于什么的 |
[22:47] | Regarding Sue, telling her I was in town. I’m an old friend. | 关于苏 告诉她我来城里了 我们是老朋友了 |
[22:52] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[23:02] | Sue, hi! | 苏 你好 |
[23:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[23:08] | I was wondering if we could talk. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[23:11] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会来的 |
[23:13] | I called twice, did you get the messages? | 我打了两次电话 你没有听到留言吗 |
[23:17] | You know what guys, I’m sorry, why don’t you go ahead. | 你们 抱歉 你们先走吧 |
[23:20] | – Are you sure, Sue? – Yes, good, go. | – 确定吗 苏 – 嗯 走吧 |
[23:23] | Good. | 好 |
[23:30] | – Can I talk to you for a second? – Yeah. | – 能过来说几句话吗 – 好 |
[23:34] | This is completely inappropriate. | 你这么做很不好 |
[23:38] | This is like a violation. | 就像是骚扰一样 |
[23:39] | – I wasn’t trying to violate… – yes you did. | – 我不是来骚扰你的 – 不 你就是 |
[23:41] | You are. | 你正在骚扰我 |
[23:42] | You’re violating my personal space, you’re violating my personal life. | 你在骚扰我的私生活 |
[23:47] | I can’t do this, I have to be somewhere, I’m late. | 我不能这样下去了 我要走了 要迟到了 |
[23:49] | It’s five o’clock what can you be late for? | 现在都5点了 你去做什么会迟到? |
[23:52] | I have an event. | 我要参加个活动 |
[23:53] | You have an event? what kind of an event? | 活动 什么活动 |
[23:57] | I can’t tell you. | 不告诉你 |
[23:59] | Can I come? | 可以跟你去吗 |
[24:38] | Here. come on you need it. | 来 喝点 |
[24:43] | – You do this every week? – yeah. | – 你每礼拜都玩吗 – 嗯 |
[24:47] | You’re really good at it. | 踢得真不错 |
[24:54] | – You can’t stay, Mike. – Why not? | – 你不能留下 麦克 – 为什么 |
[24:57] | Cause it’s insane. | 因为这样太疯狂了 |
[24:59] | I let you touch my butt | 我让你摸了一下屁股 |
[25:00] | And then you fly halfway across the country. | 你就飞了半个国家来找我 |
[25:02] | Well it was much more than a butt touch. | 那可不只是摸了一下屁股啊 |
[25:10] | Still you can’t stay. I’ve got a lot of work to do. | 你还是不能留下 我事情很多 |
[25:13] | – Well how much stuff can you do in one night? – A lot. | -你一晚能干些什么 -好多事 |
[25:17] | Like what? you got out with friends or…? | 你和朋友出去 什么的 |
[25:24] | You see that girl over there? | 看见那边那个女的了吗 |
[25:26] | She works for burger king. she gives me vouchers every week. | 她在汉堡王工作 每周会给我一些餐券 |
[25:30] | And I pass them out. | 然后我给他们放水 |
[25:32] | That’s what I do. | 我就是做这个的 |
[25:43] | I just wanna let you know. | 只是想让你知道 |
[25:46] | If you want me to leave tomorrow, I will, I promise. | 如果你想让我明天就离开 我保证会的 |
[25:52] | Hey guys! – sue is here. | -大伙好 -苏 来啦 |
[25:57] | Okey, Whopper. | 好的 大号餐 |
[26:01] | Whopper. | 大号餐 |
[26:02] | Whopper. | 大号餐 |
[26:04] | Whopper. | 大号餐 |
[26:05] | Whopper. | 大号餐 |
[26:06] | Okay, chicken tenders. | 好的 嫩鸡块 |
[26:09] | Chicken tenders. | 嫩鸡块 |
[26:10] | Careful. easy, easy, easy. easy. | 小心点 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[26:15] | Here you go, chicken tender. | 嫩鸡块 |
[26:16] | Ok. bk veggie burger. | 蔬菜堡 |
[26:21] | Not that, sue. | 不要那个 苏 |
[26:23] | Come on, it’s supposed to be delicious. | 来吧 看起来很好吃的 |
[26:25] | I don’t think so… | 我可不这么认为 |
[26:26] | Come on guys, it’s got soya in it, it’s good, it’s really good. | 伙计们 里面有大豆 很健康 |
[26:31] | Fine, I’ll take one. | 我来一个 |
[26:33] | All right, hey, who wants a powerade? all right. | 谁要运动饮料 |
[26:37] | You will want that ,buddy | 你会喜欢这个的 伙计 |
[26:43] | This is nice. – thanks. I’ve been here two years. | -不错哇 -多谢 我住了两年了 |
[26:52] | – Compact fluorescents. – oh. bummer. | – 节能灯 – 哦 我不喜欢 |
[27:00] | So I think I’m gonna, go to sleep. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[27:03] | You want me to touch your butt first? | 要我先摸一下你屁股吗 |
[27:07] | No. I only do that when I’m travelling. | 不了 旅游的时候我才会那么做 |
[27:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:17] | So do you… | 那你 |
[27:19] | Are you alone here in maryland or do you have relatives around or… | 你自己住在马里兰还是有亲戚 |
[27:22] | My mom, she’s over in laurel. that… | 我妈妈 住在劳雷尔 那张 |
[27:25] | – Her name is Mary. – What does she do? | -她叫玛丽 -她干什么的 |
[27:29] | She sells insurance to deaf people. | 她卖听障保险 |
[27:34] | Nice sweatsuit. | 运动服不错 |
[27:39] | I don’t want you to take this the wrong way | 不想你想歪了 |
[27:42] | But I think, we probably shouldn’t sleep in the same bed. | 但我想 我们不能睡在同一张床 |
[27:46] | It’s a good call. | 英明的决定 |
[29:03] | So is your return ticket all set? | 你返程票订好了吗 |
[29:08] | – I actually don’t have one. – You don’t have a return ticket? | -我没有订 -你没有吗 |
[29:13] | – I bought a one-way. – Why? | -我只订了单程 -为什么 |
[29:16] | -That’s completely unacceptable,mike. -i know | -这可真让人受不了 麦克 -我知道 |
[29:19] | – You need to buy one. – I know, I’m sorry. I didn’t have enough money. | -你要买一张 -我知道 对不起 我没有足够的钱 |
[29:24] | What? – I only had enough for a one-way. | -什么 -我所欲积蓄只够单程票的 |
[29:27] | And I thought, I thought | 我就想 我就想 |
[29:30] | – I’m just gonna go for it. – With me? | – 我就要追你过来 – 追我 |
[29:34] | Yes. it was a far-flung notion. | 是啊 这可真是一份遥远的思念 |
[29:36] | That was a fucking stupid notion. | 是一个愚蠢的念头才对 |
[29:38] | I guess. – I’ll lend you the money. | -我觉得 -我把钱借给你 |
[29:40] | – No, you don’t have to do that! – yeah, well I’m going to. | – 你不必那样做 – 一定要借给你 |
[29:43] | Okay, hey, would you first consider | 你最好考虑下 |
[29:46] | Taking a morning off from work? | 今天早上不要去上班了 |
[29:48] | – No. – we can hang out and then I’ll leave. | -不行 -我们可以四处转转 然后我就走 |
[29:51] | If I don’t you can… mace me. | 如果我不走 就由你发落 |
[29:54] | – You’re insane. – we could go to the zoo, that’d be fun. | -你疯了 -我们去动物园吧 应该不错 |
[29:58] | – Mike, zoos suck. – okay, then we’ll do something else. | – 麦克 动物园很烂诶 – 那我们去别的地方玩 |
[30:02] | Come on sue, take a day off from work | 来吧 苏 给自己放天假 |
[30:04] | You look like you could use it. | 你该休息休息了 |
[30:08] | I do? | 是吗 |
[30:22] | Have me buzz those people, come on, let me take it! | 让我来搞定这些人 让我开 |
[30:26] | Not too hard okay? | 不要开太猛了啊 |
[30:31] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[30:36] | You shouldn’t smoke. | 你不应该抽烟的 |
[30:38] | I’m done. forever. I’m serious. | 我戒了 永远戒了 我是认真的 |
[30:40] | No, you don’t… hey! you don’t need to do that. | 不 你不用 你不用这么做 |
[30:44] | Yeah but I am, I’m done. | 嗯 我要戒了 |
[30:47] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[30:50] | Do you think i understand something? | 你觉得我是那种明白人吗 |
[30:52] | Do you think you like me ,mike? | 你觉得自己喜欢我是吗 麦克? |
[30:55] | -Yes. – why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[30:58] | Cause you have style. | 因为你很有范 |
[31:01] | – No I don’t. – yeah you do. | – 我才没有 – 你有 |
[31:02] | – No, no. I don’t. – yeah. | – 才没有 – 有的 |
[31:05] | You give away 30% of your income. | 你捐赠30%的收入用于慈善 |
[31:09] | – You would to if you’d… make… more. – no I wouldn’t. | -如果你赚多点 你也会 -不 我才不会 |
[31:15] | You’re also incredibly sweet. | 而且你又这么甜美可人 |
[31:20] | Well beneath… | 但是 其实 |
[31:26] | Beneath what? | 其实什么 |
[31:28] | Beneath part of you is nut. | 其实你有也有疯狂的一面 |
[31:36] | I’m gonna get you bus. | 要送你上公车了 |
[31:45] | I’ll pay you back for the ticket. – don’t worry about it. | -我会还你钱的 -不要记在心上 |
[31:51] | So will I ever see you again? | 我们还会再见吗 |
[31:54] | That wouldn’t be good for you, mike. I’m not good with people. | 那样对你不好 麦克 我不擅与人交往 |
[31:57] | – No, that’s not true. – Yeah, I know it is. | -不 不是的 -是的 我了解自己 |
[32:00] | No, it’s not. | 才不是 |
[32:02] | What about those homeless guys? They love you. | 那些流浪汉 他们都爱你 |
[32:06] | What about the soccer gals? | 踢球的那些女孩子们呢 |
[32:12] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[32:32] | Okay, buddy, all aboard. | 伙计们 上车 |
[32:36] | Hey, mike, I think you better go on the bus. | 麦克 你要上车了 |
[33:27] | Hey sue, it’s mike. calling, again, I’m trying not to call too much but, | 苏 我是麦克 又一次打来 我本不想打这么多的 |
[33:30] | I just wanted to make sure that you got the poem that I sent last week | 我只是想知道 你有没有收到我上周寄给你的诗 |
[33:34] | You know, the sort of an elongated haiku thing… | 就是那种长句诗 |
[33:38] | Anyway, you know my home number and of course the front desk. | 你知道我家的电话 也就是前台号码啦 |
[33:42] | But seriously, you should call cause I’m definitely around. | 说真的 我一直在等你的电话 |
[33:45] | Anyway, talk to you later, I hope, bye. | 一会再聊 再见 |
[34:37] | I thought you were gonna quit smoking? | 你不是要戒烟吗 |
[34:45] | I just did. | 我刚戒了 |
[34:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干吗 |
[34:54] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干吗 |
[34:57] | – Hey, did you, did you get my haiku? – The elongated one? | -你收到我发的短诗了吗 -加长版的那首 |
[35:03] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -收到了 |
[35:08] | It was nice. | 写得不错 |
[35:11] | So you’re just uh, passing through? | 你是经过这儿吗 |
[35:15] | Yeah, fly out from Phoenix tomorrow. | 是的 明天飞去菲尼克斯 |
[35:19] | – Here, I’ll take it. – Oh, thank you. | -我来拿吧 -谢谢 |
[35:22] | So, this must be a really | 那一定是 |
[35:23] | Good region for corporate art sales? | 集体艺术品销售的好地方 |
[35:28] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[35:31] | 玻璃 纸张 塑料以及铝制品放这儿 | |
[35:33] | Hey, I’m supposed to go to this yoga class thing later. | 我一会儿要去上瑜伽课 |
[35:40] | Would you like to come with me? | 和我一起去吗 |
[36:05] | – Do you have a boyfriend sue? – No. | -你有男朋友吗 苏 -没有 |
[36:08] | – Did you, recently? – Yes. | -最近有过吗 -是的 |
[36:13] | – What was his name? – Jango. | -他叫什么 -Jango |
[36:18] | – He was an ex-punk. – Ex, like ex-punk? | -他以前是朋克 -以前 前朋克 |
[36:21] | Ex rock-punk. | 前朋克摇滚乐手 |
[36:23] | We broke up when he moved away. | 他离开后 我们就分手了 |
[36:26] | Why did he leave? | 他为什么离开 |
[36:27] | To open the pacific northwest branch | 他到太平洋的西北岸 |
[36:30] | of his organic yoghurt company. | 开有机酸奶分公司 |
[36:33] | – He’s the president. – Here you go. | -他是董事长 -给你 |
[36:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:40] | – So how is your job these days? – It’s okay. | -最近工作怎样 -还行 |
[36:44] | But it’s not your fantasy job. | 可你不喜欢 |
[36:46] | I don’t really do fantasy about it. | 我不对工作抱有幻想 |
[36:49] | If you could close your eyes and pick anything what would it be? | 闭上眼睛 选择你想做的工作 会是什么 |
[36:52] | But you gotta close your eyes otherwise it’s not gonna work. | 你得闭上眼睛 否则就不起作用了 |
[36:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:02] | To run a full service state of the art soup kitchen. | 经营一家提供全方位服务的艺术工作室 |
[37:06] | Multiple housing units upstairs, | 楼上有多间房间 |
[37:08] | recreational facilities in the basement, | 地下室有娱乐设施 |
[37:12] | Job outreach. | 扩大工作范围 |
[37:13] | Midnight basketball. | 打打午夜篮球 |
[37:15] | – Really good soup. – Excellent soup, first and foremost. | -真不错 -非常棒 |
[37:21] | What about kids, you wanna have kids? | 那孩子呢 你想要孩子吗 |
[37:25] | You know what was really great about that yoga class? | 你知道 瑜伽课里最有用的部分是什么吗 |
[37:29] | It was the breathing stuff. | 是呼吸 |
[37:33] | – I don’t do that. – Breathe? | -可我不会 -呼吸吗 |
[37:35] | There are days where I have to | 曾经有段日子 |
[37:37] | Instruct my heart | 我需要命令我的心脏 |
[37:40] | to request additional air. | 吸入更多空气 |
[37:45] | Then I tell myself | 我告诉自己 |
[37:47] | ‘breathe, Sue’. | ‘呼吸 苏’ |
[37:51] | ‘Just keep breathing’. | ‘继续呼吸’ |
[37:56] | Yes, I want kids. | 是的 我想要孩子 |
[37:58] | Were you not sure when I asked? | 我刚问你时 你不确定吗 |
[38:03] | I just don’t think that I’ve ever been asked. | 我没想到有人问我这问题 |
[38:05] | that way. before. | 像这样问我 |
[38:12] | Can I ask one more question? Then I’m done, I swear. | 能再问一个问题吗 最后一个 我发誓 |
[38:20] | Will you come visit my mom with me on the way home? | 回去时 能不能陪我去探望我母亲 |
[38:24] | She’s sick and I um, I promised I’d stop by. | 她病了 我答应她 回去时去看她 |
[38:29] | Here, these are for you. There was a flower show downtown. | 这些花送给你 市中心正好有个花展 |
[38:33] | That’s nice of you. | 你真好 |
[38:38] | Hey ma, Sue flew in from baltimore just this morning. | 妈 苏今天早上刚从巴尔的摩来 |
[38:43] | – What do you do, Sue? – I sell corporate decorative art. | -你做什么工作 苏 -我是装饰艺术品销售员 |
[38:48] | – I’ve met you before. – Yeah, you know, she stayed at the motel, ma. | -我见过你 -她住过我们的汽车旅馆 妈妈 |
[38:52] | That’s how we met. | 我们就是这么认识的 |
[38:53] | – And where you’re from originally? – Uh, I’m from columbia, Maryland. | -你老家是哪的 -我来自哥伦比亚州的马里兰 |
[38:58] | Do you come from a good family? | 你的家境好吗 |
[39:00] | Uhm, no not really. | 不太好 |
[39:04] | Is there something specifically wrong with your family? | 你家人有什么问题吗 |
[39:08] | Uh, well my father lives in ashram, in northern California. | 我父亲住在北加利福尼亚的贫民收容所里 |
[39:13] | Pretty much sums up everything. About, you know… | 这就可以说明一切了 |
[39:18] | He once forgot to pick me up from gymnastics for an entire night. | 他把我一人落在体育馆待了一夜 |
[39:23] | That’s quite a lot of somersaults. | 你有过很多挫折 |
[39:27] | I didn’t care. I didn’t. | 我不介意 不介意 |
[39:29] | It really just explains more about him, | 那只是我父亲 |
[39:31] | um, than it does about me. | 不是我 |
[39:37] | – Could you hand me those pills, Mike? – Which ones? | -麦克 把那些药片拿给我 -哪些 |
[39:41] | The ones on the left, Mike. | 左边的那些 麦克 |
[39:43] | Can I talk to my son in private for a moment? | 能不能让我和我儿子聊会儿 |
[39:54] | Did I, did I say something wrong? | 我 我说错什么了吗 |
[39:58] | Not at all. It’ll just be a moment. | 没有 只要一会儿 |
[40:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:11] | – I like her. – Really? | -我喜欢她 -真的吗 |
[40:15] | She’s a bit of a long shot. But then she’s logical | 她有点难以捉摸 但说她 |
[40:21] | In an emotionally annihilated kind of way. | 感情冷漠也有道理 |
[40:24] | But that’s okay, underneath there is a heart of… | 不过没关系 在她冷漠的外表下 有颗 |
[40:30] | – Gold? – No, I wouldn’t say gold. | -金子般的心吗 -不是 不是金子般的 |
[40:32] | Maybe made of … leather. | 可能是 坚韧的心 |
[40:37] | But if it works out, | 如果你们能在一起 |
[40:39] | she’ll be good for you when I’m gone. | 那么我走后 她能照顾你 |
[40:43] | Needless to say what would make me happy is for you | 不用说 让我高兴的是 |
[40:46] | To find something for yourself before my check-out time. | 能在生前 看到你 找到你的幸福 |
[40:51] | Just so I know it’s not you and your father alone here, | 这样我就知道 你和你父亲不会孤孤单单地 |
[40:54] | Walking around like robots. | 像机器人一样活在这世上 |
[40:56] | – Ma, dad’s not a robot. – He is. | -妈 爸爸不是机器人 -他是 |
[41:01] | But I was mostly talking about you. | 不过现在在说你 |
[41:05] | Unless you find a way out. | 除非你找到了问题的源头 |
[41:08] | – Of what? – Of whatever it is you’re stuck in. | -源头是什么 -你现在所有的毛病 |
[41:15] | You get it from your father. | 都是随你父亲 |
[41:17] | He came back from the war stuck. | 他从战场上回来后 |
[41:22] | Been talking about joining the gym ever since. | 就一直说要去健身房 |
[41:26] | Never has. but that doesn’t have to be you. | 但从没去过 你不能这样 |
[41:43] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, are you? | -没事吧 -没事 你呢 |
[41:47] | Yeah. | 是 |
[41:50] | – She liked you. – No she doesn’t. | -她喜欢你 -不 她不喜欢我 |
[41:53] | Yeah, she did, she told me. | 她喜欢你 她告诉我的 |
[42:12] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[42:17] | Dad, you remember Sue? | 爸爸 记得苏吗 |
[42:23] | There’s a toilet overflow in 110. | 110房的马桶堵了 |
[42:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:28] | Gotta get home to your mom. | 我要回去陪你妈妈了 |
[43:07] | – Are you really leaving? – I have to. | -真的要走了吗 -我得走了 |
[43:10] | You can’t stay one more night? | 不能再待一晚吗 |
[43:13] | I have meetings this afternoon in Seattle. | 我下午要到西雅图开会 |
[43:15] | Call them off and just stay for a while. | 把会议取消 多待一会儿吧 |
[43:18] | – It’s my job. – I know. | -那是我的工作 -我知道 |
[43:20] | – But you know, you could get a job around here. – where, sechuan house? | -你可以在这找到工作的 -哪 在四川之家吗 |
[43:25] | No. | 不是 |
[43:27] | I’m just saying that… | 我只是说 |
[43:28] | Mike, don’t know how to say this… | 麦克 我不知道该怎么说 |
[43:37] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这样不行 |
[43:40] | I mean I’ll stop by when I pass through. | 我经过这时会来看你的 |
[43:44] | Come on, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[43:47] | I can’t move from Baltimore to live in a | 我不可能离开巴尔的摩 |
[43:51] | Corner double room of your parents motel. | 住到你父母的汽车旅馆的小双人间 |
[43:57] | I mean… | 我指 |
[44:01] | Be serious. | 认真点 |
[44:07] | I’m sorry. I’ll stay in better touch this time. | 对不起 我会多联系你的 |
[44:13] | Yeah, whatever you say. | 好吧 你怎么说就怎么做吧 |
[44:50] | – So this is where she wanted? – This used to be all scrub. | -她真地想葬在这儿吗 -这儿过去是一片灌木 |
[44:58] | She’d be cringing right now if she knew they’d be building here. | 如果她知道这儿要盖房子 肯定要哭了 |
[45:02] | But, I promised her I’d do it. | 但我答应她了 |
[45:12] | Yeah, it’s still nice. | 这里还是很不错 |
[45:18] | I meant to give this to you earlier. | 我本来打算早点给你 |
[45:21] | It’s your mom’s favorite piece of jewelry. | 这是你母亲最喜欢的首饰 |
[45:24] | As you know she was a necklace woman. | 她很喜欢项链 |
[45:27] | She thought you should have it. Dunno why since you won’t be wearing it, | 她觉得该给你 不知道为什么你不戴 |
[45:32] | Maybe you’ll find some use for it. someday. | 也许有一天你会发现它的用处 |
[45:36] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[45:38] | Also I had some guy call me. wanted to buy the motel. | 有人打电话来说要买汽车旅馆 |
[45:44] | – You’re gonna do it? – I doubt it, think we’ll just keep running it. | -你要卖吗 -不 我们会继续经营下去 |
[45:50] | But you can do what you like Mike. you know, if you wanna leave… | 但麦克 你想做什么就去做 如果你想离开 |
[47:23] | – This ain’t half bad hunky-dory. – Yeah, it was my mother’s. | -这是个好东西 -是 这是我妈妈的 |
[47:26] | Oh god, it’s not going down the sentimental road. | 天 不会要开始说伤感故事吧 |
[47:29] | Oh, no I’m just saying… | 不是 我只是说 |
[47:31] | Yeah, I know what you’re saying and I know you’re gonna start crying. | 知道你要说什么 也知道你要开始哭了 |
[47:34] | – What? I’m not. – How long you’ve been in the porn business? | -我没有 -你从事色情行业多久了 |
[47:38] | – The porn business? – No, pawn business. | -色情行业 -不是 是典当行业 |
[47:40] | How long you’ve been in the pawn business? | 你什么时候开始当东西了 |
[47:43] | – Oh… no, I’m uh… never… I’m… – Exactly. | -不 我 从未当过 -真的 |
[47:47] | So when someone says he ain’t gonna start crying that’s sure as | 当有人说他不会哭时 就意味着 |
[47:52] | Shit sign that they are just about to start blubbering like a calf. | 他们要像小孩一样开始哭了 |
[48:02] | – See what I mean? – Just, how much, for the necklace? | -明白我的意思了吗 -这项链值多少 |
[48:10] | – I’ll give you 300. – Phh, okay. | -300美元吧 -成交 |
[48:24] | – I’m here to see Sue, please. – Sue no longer works here. | -我来见苏 -苏不在这儿工作了 |
[48:29] | – I’m sorry? – She moved to Washington. | -什么 -她搬去华盛顿了 |
[48:33] | – D.c.? – state. | -哥伦比亚特区吗 -华盛顿州 |
[48:37] | Her old boyfriend came to convince her to move to Aberdeen. | 她的前男友说服她 让她搬去阿伯丁 |
[48:39] | Showed up with flowers, first class plane tickets, | 他带了鲜花 还有头等舱的机票来 |
[48:41] | It was very ‘officer and gentleman’. | 非常健壮又风度翩翩 |
[48:47] | 阿伯丁欢迎你 | |
[49:19] | 见过这个女人吗 如果见到 请到足球场找我 | |
[49:43] | Uh, number eight. | 第8个套餐 |
[49:54] | Dude, I’m just messing with you. | 老兄 我是逗你玩的 |
[49:57] | – You’re new in town right? – Oh. yeah. | -刚到这儿吧 -是的 |
[50:02] | – You looking for a job? – Yeah. | -找工作吗 -是的 |
[50:08] | You wanna work here? | 想在这儿工作吗 |
[50:14] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[50:16] | Why the fuck wouldn’t I be serious? | 为什么我不能认真 |
[50:20] | – Al. – Mike. | -我叫Al -麦克 |
[50:22] | – Mike, it is nice to meet you man. – Yeah, you too. | -麦克 认识你很高兴 -我也是 |
[50:25] | – Dude, you stink. – I do? | -老兄 你太臭了 -是吗 |
[50:26] | Big time. You can’t work here if you stink. | 非常臭 邋遢的人不能在这儿工作 |
[50:29] | It’s my parents place, | 这是我父母的店 |
[50:30] | They’re old school and they really hate stinky people. | 他们是守旧派 讨厌邋遢的人 |
[50:33] | So okay, go home, take a shower, please, | 好吧 你回去洗个澡 |
[50:37] | Come back and I will get you the job. | 然后再来 我帮你搞定工作 |
[50:41] | – I don’t really have a home. – Really? | -我没有家 -真的吗 |
[50:46] | All right, | 好吧 |
[50:47] | He also needs a place to live so I was thinking that maybe we could | 他还需要住的地方 也许我们可以 |
[50:49] | You know let him stay in the basement and deduct some rent from his pay? | 让他住地下室 房租从工资里扣 |
[51:01] | Great. | 太好了 |
[51:07] | Hey thanks for helping me out, it really means a lot. | 谢谢你帮了我大忙 这对我太重要了 |
[51:10] | Dude, no problem, man. | 老兄 别客气 |
[51:12] | You know I’ve been trying to get my folks sign someone American anyway | 我一直想让我父母请个美国人 |
[51:15] | Cause we can’t less bigger bullshit that way. | 因为这样才能解决掉我们的问题 |
[51:17] | – Plus I freaking hate working the mornings. – Why? | -另外我非常讨厌早上工作 -为什么 |
[51:20] | Because I like smoking pot and sleeping in. | 因为我喜欢抽大麻 睡懒觉 |
[51:24] | – Oh that’s cool. – So why did you come to Aberdeen, Mike? | -真酷 -你为什么来阿伯丁 麦克 |
[51:27] | Uh, this girl that I’m in love with, | 我爱上了一个姑娘 |
[51:30] | She moved here to be with her ex boyfriend. | 她和她的前男友搬到这儿了 |
[51:35] | – Oh, that sucks, man. – Yeah. | -太糟糕了 -是的 |
[51:38] | Yeah, especially considering the guy is a punk. | 是的 特别是那男人还是朋克 |
[51:42] | – Like a punk punk? – Ex-punk, think he’s older now. | -朋克 -前朋克 他现在应该很老了 |
[51:49] | – Does he train dogs? – I dunno. | -他训狗吗 -不知道 |
[51:51] | Is his name like Jango? | 他是不是叫迭戈 |
[51:54] | Yeah, I think it is! | 是的 我想是的 |
[51:57] | I have totally heard of this dude, Mike. | 我知道这个人 麦克 |
[51:59] | – Is he a punk? – No, he’s an ex-punk! | -他是朋克吗 -不 他以前是 |
[52:03] | So the thing with this guy right, he’s also a yoghurt magnate. | 他还是个酸奶巨头 |
[52:06] | Ok, totally huge in a yoghurt business, | 在酸奶界 他可是实力雄厚 |
[52:08] | This guy is like a yoghurt fucking mogul. | 他是酸奶界呼风唤雨的人物 |
[52:11] | You see those kennels over there? That’s where he keeps the dogs. | 看到那的狗舍了吗 那是他的狗住的 |
[52:15] | – Damn it! – What? | -他妈的 -什么 |
[52:17] | – This guy, this guy is like a total stud. – What do you mean? | -这人 这人就像种马 -什么意思 |
[52:22] | I’m not a sexual superman. this guy… | 我不是性感超人 这人 |
[52:27] | I mean… | 我指 |
[52:28] | – No dude, you’re probably fine. – You’re just saying that. | -老兄 你也不错 -你刚刚说的 |
[52:31] | Yeah, that’s true but what do you want me to say, that you’re right? | 是的 我是说过 但你想我说什么 说你是对的 |
[52:33] | No, but… | 不是 但 |
[52:34] | Ok, look. | 看 |
[52:35] | Now, chicks these days, they don’t want sexual supermen, | 现在的女人 不要性感超人 |
[52:38] | Ok they want hard workers. You know, guys who hustle. | 他们要勤奋的人 能干的人 |
[52:41] | I mean you’re a fucking hustler Mike. | 你是个能干的人 麦克 |
[52:44] | I mean you came all the way out to Aberdeen dude, | 你不辞万里来到阿伯丁 老兄 |
[52:46] | That’s gotta count for something right? | 就说明了这点 |
[52:50] | This guy’s got shrubbery shaped like pitbulls. | 这人把树修剪得像牛 |
[53:33] | Dude I think I got an idea for how you’re gonna get your girl back. | 老兄 我知道怎么抢回你的女人了 |
[53:37] | – Really? – See that dude sitting over there? | -真的吗 -看到坐那的老兄了吗 |
[53:40] | He runs a flight school over in Olympia. | 他在奥林匹亚有所飞行学校 |
[53:43] | You should talk to him Mike. | 去和他谈谈 麦克 |
[53:51] | Ok Mike, what I need now is for you to free your mind! | 麦克 现在我要你放轻松 |
[53:56] | So let us have a spiritually fulfilling religious fucking moment! | 让我们好好high一次吧 |
[54:01] | I’m pretty sure I can do it Stan! | 我肯定可以 Stan |
[54:04] | That’s the Michael I’ve come to know in the past eight hours! | 这才是8小时前我认识的迈克尔 |
[54:07] | That’s the Mike! | 是麦克 |
[54:11] | Come on now! | 现在来吧 |
[54:22] | – Three, two, one… – Wait! Wait, Stan! | -3 2 1 -等等 等等 斯坦 |
[54:38] | Okay now Mike, you’re on your ooooooown! | 好了 麦克 现在靠你自己了 |
[55:12] | Jesus! god! Jangoooo! | 上帝 天 迭戈 |
[55:19] | Oh my god! who is, who is that? | 天 谁啊 谁啊 |
[55:22] | Sue, it’s me, mike. | 苏 是我 麦克 |
[55:24] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[55:27] | What are you doing? Mike, come here. | 你在干吗 麦克 游过来 |
[55:31] | Jango, cut up with shooting! | 迭戈 别射了 |
[55:33] | What the fuck is going on! | 出什么事了 |
[55:35] | Mike, come here, come here | 麦克 游过来 游过来 |
[55:37] | Jango, stop shooting people! stop it! | 迭戈 别射了 住手 |
[55:39] | Come here, follow my hand, follow the noise | 游过来 跟着我的手 顺着声音游过来 |
[55:43] | Stop it! | 别射了 |
[55:45] | Here, I got you. | 我抓到你了 |
[55:50] | Oh god, are you okay? | 天 你没事吧 |
[55:52] | Stay away. Sue. | 让开 苏 |
[55:54] | – Jango, give me the gun, give me the damn gun. – I’m gonna die. | -迭戈 把枪给我 给我枪 -我要死了 |
[55:57] | – It’s just a bb gun. – no, I really think I’m dying. | -只是空气枪 -不 我真觉得我要死了 |
[56:00] | – Oh my god! – Get back, sue. Come here. | -天 -退后 苏 过来 |
[56:04] | – Jango, what are you doing? – CRP! | -迭戈 你在干吗 -我在做人工呼吸 |
[56:07] | Oh my god I’m calling an ambulance. | 天 我去叫救护车 |
[56:09] | Well that just looks like you’re kissing him, Jango. | 迭戈 怎么看起来像是你在亲他 |
[56:34] | – Where am I? – The Aberdeen medical center. | -我在哪 -这是阿伯丁医疗中心 |
[56:41] | – Did uh, did… – Yeah, Jango shot you. | -是不是 -是的 迭戈射你的 |
[56:46] | Which caused you to go into shock. | 所以你休克了 |
[56:53] | Mike, why? Why did you come out here? | 麦克 你为什么来这儿 |
[56:57] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[57:03] | – That… do I have bb hose in my neck? – Yeah. | -我的脖子被空气弹射中了吗 -是的 |
[57:08] | – That hurt. – Well I can imagine. | -真疼 -我知道 |
[57:13] | I thought it was over with that guy? | 我以为你和那人结束了 |
[57:17] | It’s good for me, Mike. | 麦克 我这样很好 |
[57:18] | He put me in charge of his company’s non-profit yoghurt fund | 他让我管理他公司的非赢利性酸奶基金 |
[57:21] | Which allows me to do a lot of good things for a lot of people. | 这可以让我帮助很多人 |
[57:25] | He also feels horrible about shooting you | 他为用枪射你感到很难过 |
[57:27] | And he would like to have you over for dinner. | 所以他要请你吃饭 |
[57:30] | Oooh, that’s nice. | 太好了 |
[57:36] | Hey, so who’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[57:40] | That is me and Joe Strummer in the | 这是乔・斯坦姆和我 |
[57:44] | Summer of ’79 at the 100 club in London. | 那是79年夏天 我们在伦敦的100俱乐部 |
[57:48] | Who is Joe Strummer? | 乔・斯坦姆是谁 |
[57:49] | Joe strummer most likely made love to | 乔・斯坦姆很可能追求过 |
[57:51] | Your mother Al and wrote a song about it. | 你妈妈 还写了首歌 |
[57:54] | Here’s the two of us throwing over at the CBGB’s. | 这是我们两个在CBGB酒吧 |
[57:58] | Hey, who is that? | 那是谁 |
[58:01] | Ah, that’s me and Ed Mcmahon. ed mc-wild-mahon. | 爱德・麦宏姆和我 |
[58:07] | Now he’s a true punker. | 他是真正的朋克 |
[58:09] | Basically for me, dog work is a thrill, adrenaline rush if you will, | 对我来说 训狗是一项刺激的运动 |
[58:16] | That’s otherwise hard for me to replicate in the world of yoghurt. | 而这种感觉你在酸奶界 就很难感受得到 |
[58:19] | Especially now that you’re not a punk. | 尤其是现在你也不再是朋克了 |
[58:21] | Well I’ll always be a punker in here, Al. make no mistake. | 在这儿我会一直是朋克 Al 别弄错了 |
[58:26] | But there’s less need for me to call myself a punker in a world | 但我不需要叫自己朋克 |
[58:30] | Where very notion of punk | 因为在这世界 |
[58:33] | then means commodified for the mass market. | 朋克这个概念已经市场化 |
[58:36] | – How do you like your masala? – It’s really good. | -吃得来玛萨拉吗 -很不错 |
[58:41] | – Oh, you’re not gonna eat any? – oh, I liquified it. | -你不吃点吗 -我把它弄成饮料了 |
[58:46] | I would just like to formally and quite sincerely | 我想正式地 诚恳地 |
[58:50] | Apologize to you for the bb gun incident. I lost my cool. | 为空气枪事件向你道歉 是我昏了头 |
[58:55] | I was scared, for Sue. scared for the dogs. | 我担心苏 担心这些狗 |
[58:58] | Scared for the general well-being of the pool. | 还担心泳池的卫生问题 |
[59:01] | So I just wanna say that I’m sorry, m-m… | 我只想说 对不起 |
[59:06] | – mike… – My friend. | -麦克 -我的朋友 |
[59:08] | -I blundered. – yeah, it’s alright. | -我犯了大错 -没关系 |
[59:12] | Yeah so that’s, behind us! | 这真是闹了个大笑话 |
[59:16] | And sue tells me that you’re a painter? | 苏告诉我说你是个画家? |
[59:19] | Yeah, very, very talented painter. | 对 一个很有才的画家 |
[59:24] | When did you have the opportunity to become | 苏你是什么时候有机会 |
[59:26] | Acquainted with the quality of his work, sue? | 见识他富有才华的作品呢? |
[59:28] | That was my last business trip for uh, corporate bliss. | 是我上次出差时候看到的 |
[59:34] | And you thought, | 你那时候是怎么想的呢 |
[59:37] | Uh “a great opportunity to promote my | 一个提升自己艺术水平的好机会 |
[59:41] | Art” or you thought “beautiful woman”? | 还是仅仅觉得她是个漂亮的女人 |
[59:47] | First part. the um art one. | 首先 当然是提升自己的艺术水平了 |
[59:50] | Now so you’re the guy | 你就是那个 |
[59:52] | who paints foxes and and hounds for corporate art? | 为公司画狐狸和猎狗的那个人咯 |
[59:56] | Okay, cause I got something to say about that. | 很好 关于这个我正好有些话要说 |
[59:59] | You take a, a rottweiler, | 你画罗特韦尔犬 |
[1:00:02] | no, let’s say a malinois… | 不 是玛伦牧羊犬 |
[1:00:04] | Chasing a fox, see you’ve got a seriously new dynamic on your hands | 追踪狐狸的那幅 画的真实太棒了 |
[1:00:08] | Because a malinois on a fox’s ass, | 玛伦牧羊犬追狐狸 |
[1:00:12] | that would be a trip. | 那可有的追了 |
[1:00:14] | Because a malinois is gonna turn that little fox into a fox | 因为玛伦牧羊犬将把那只小狐狸在23秒内 |
[1:00:19] | Meat inside a twenty-three seconds, you know what I’m saying. | 变成自己的腹中餐 |
[1:00:22] | -So I’ve decided a lobby for that little bit. – okay. | 所以我特别跟你提出这一点 |
[1:00:26] | That was really great chicken, jango. | 今天的鸡肉真好吃 迭戈 |
[1:00:28] | I loved that fucking chicken jango. | 真爱死今天的鸡肉了 迭戈 |
[1:00:30] | You’d have a better chicken in there, you’d have to be a rooster. | 要有小鸡 你得先变公鸡 |
[1:00:39] | Speaking up, who’s up for some dessert? | 有谁想吃些甜点 |
[1:00:42] | You got new flavor when trying our new grills? | 想听一下亨瑞・穆林斯的”鸡翅膀 嘎吱响”吗 |
[1:00:45] | Henry rollins’ chicken-wing crunch. | 尝尝我们的新鲜口味的烤肉吧 |
[1:00:52] | Hey sue, | 嗨 苏 |
[1:00:53] | Mike and I are gonna go to the cowboy club after this and if | 麦克和我待会要去牛仔俱乐部 |
[1:00:55] | You want to join us? you know they’ve got really great dancing. | 想跟我们一起去么 那得舞非常棒 |
[1:01:00] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑下 |
[1:01:08] | What I’m trying to say is that china is | 我想说的是 |
[1:01:10] | Not only gonna kick america’s economic butt | 中国不仅会打击美国经济 |
[1:01:13] | But it’s gonna invade the whole country. | 还想侵入整个美国 |
[1:01:14] | I’m talking about you guys getting like a whole new flag and what not. | 你们这帮家伙到时候就该换新国旗了 |
[1:01:18] | You need to reorient your way you think about asians, | 你们应该从新思考一下亚洲 |
[1:01:21] | Because we will blow your mind with our uniqueness and inner beauty. | 我们会用独特内在的美让你们耳目一新 |
[1:01:26] | You think she’s hot? | 她是不是很火辣? |
[1:01:28] | Yeah, sort of. | 对 是啊 |
[1:01:29] | -Hi, guys. – sue. hi. | -嗨 伙计们 -嗨 苏 |
[1:01:35] | Hi, mike. | 嗨 麦克 |
[1:01:38] | You didn’t bring jango, did you? | 没带迭戈一起来吗 |
[1:01:40] | No, no he’s got kinda drunk so, | 没有 他醉了 |
[1:01:44] | I’ve just told him that I had an errand. | 我跟他说我只是出来走走 |
[1:01:49] | -Hey, you wanna dance with us, sue? – no. | – 你想跟我们一起跳舞么 苏 -不 |
[1:01:51] | -Come on, I know you got a move. – I don’t have a move. | – 来吧 你要有跳舞天分 – 我没有 |
[1:01:54] | Everybody’s got a move, sue. mike, show her your move. | 每个人都有 苏 麦克 让他看看你的舞姿 |
[1:01:56] | -I don’t have a move. – sue, don’t you think mike’s got moves? | -我不会跳 – 苏 你不觉得麦克很会跳么 |
[1:01:59] | I bet you have, a move. | 我肯定你会跳 |
[1:02:02] | Come on, let’s pass some moves. | 来吧 我们跳舞 |
[1:02:56] | Hey, did you hear? | 你听到了么 |
[1:02:58] | Aberdeen is building the biggest bio-diesel field plant in the country. | 阿伯丁要建全国最大的植物柴油田 |
[1:03:02] | Whatever you say man. | 随便你怎么说吧 |
[1:03:04] | No, we should find a way to get in on that. | 不 我们也应该参合一下 |
[1:03:13] | Hey, jango. | 嗨 迭戈 |
[1:03:15] | You know why I’ll always be a punker man? | 你知道我为什么这么朋克吗 |
[1:03:21] | Cause I take very little shit. | 因为我心眼小 |
[1:03:29] | I’m watching you man. you stay away from her. | 我看着你呢 小子 离她远点 |
[1:03:37] | Mike, mike, you all right? | 麦克 麦克 你没事吧 |
[1:03:41] | -I’ll get him back. – yeah man, that is a piece of scum, man. | -我会让他偿还的 – 这可难了 |
[1:03:46] | I think he’ll regret that. | 他会后悔的 |
[1:03:56] | -So you’re sure you wanna do this? – look, don’t come if you don’t want. | -你真的要这么干么 – 你不想就别来 |
[1:03:59] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[1:04:00] | I’m with you. | 我跟你一起了 |
[1:04:01] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[1:05:47] | Dude, that was awesome! | 这真是太棒了 |
[1:05:49] | Just… | 只是 |
[1:05:55] | Wait, wait. drop. go go go go! | 等等 走走走 |
[1:05:58] | Hold on. shit! | 弄稳了 |
[1:05:59] | I love you, sue! | 苏 我爱你 |
[1:06:02] | Hear that old man! you suck. | 老朋克 你他妈的 |
[1:06:20] | Mike, you have visitor. – okay. | 麦克 有人找 |
[1:06:44] | -We need to talk, mike. – I know. | -麦克 我们得谈谈 – 我知道 |
[1:06:48] | I’ve been leaving you messages. | 我给你留言了 |
[1:06:52] | – Did you tell him about us? – yes. | – 你跟他说过我们的事了 – 对 |
[1:07:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:07:03] | Because I’m marrying him. | 我要跟他结婚了 |
[1:07:07] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:08] | Which I need you to accept. | 你得接受 |
[1:07:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:07:12] | Because I’m at a point in my life | 因为我该结婚了 |
[1:07:14] | Where there are certain things that I need. | 我需要一些东西 |
[1:07:17] | Like what? | 比如? |
[1:07:18] | Like a certain kind of love. | 比如那种爱 |
[1:07:20] | What kind? | 那种? |
[1:07:21] | The kind that is not like an unguided missile. | 不是那种无理性的激情 |
[1:07:26] | You can’t just stalk people around the country. | 你不能追着人家全国到处跑 |
[1:07:30] | You can’t parachute into people’s pools. | 你不能用降落伞降到人家游泳池里 |
[1:07:34] | Knock on people’s motel rooms just because you’re feeling lonely. | 不能只因寂寞就敲人家的旅馆房间门 |
[1:07:40] | Life isn’t like that. | 真正的生活不是这样的 |
[1:07:42] | Freedom to be with someone. | 自由的跟某人一起 |
[1:07:45] | it’s not all about what you need. | 这不是你想要的 |
[1:07:49] | It’s got to be more selfless than that. | 这样太自私了 |
[1:07:51] | Mike, it’s got to be more selfless than that. | 麦克 这样太自私了 |
[1:07:54] | Oh, like, like save everyone else in the world except yourself? | 比如拯救除了自己之外所有的人? |
[1:07:59] | -I don’t, that’s not what I do. – yes you do. | -我没有 – 你有 |
[1:08:02] | -No. it’s not. – yes it is! | -不是这样 – 是这样 |
[1:08:04] | You’re so busy being selfless | 你是那么自私 |
[1:08:07] | that you end up treating yourself like shit. | 终究无法得到自己的幸福的 |
[1:08:10] | That really what you think of me? | 你真的这么看我的? |
[1:08:12] | I’m just, I’m just saying… I know what you need. | 我只是说 我知道你想要什么 |
[1:08:17] | -Which is what? – to take care of yourself a little. | -什么呀? – 对你自己好点 |
[1:08:22] | So that the people who love you don’t feel like they’re annoying you. | 这样爱你的人就不觉得是让你烦恼了 |
[1:08:28] | Sue, sue, just, marry me. | 苏 嫁给我吧 |
[1:08:33] | Hey, let’s just let the world go screw itself for a half second. | 就让这世界停止转动一会 |
[1:08:38] | And just see what happens and maybe it’ll be okay. | 看看会发生什么 看看一切是否还好 |
[1:08:46] | -I’m getting married on saturday. – why? | -我周六结婚 – 为什么? |
[1:08:52] | Cause I’m pregnant. | 因为我怀孕了 |
[1:08:58] | And I’m gonna have it. | 我要生下孩子 |
[1:09:00] | it’s what I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[1:09:08] | You’re having a child? | 你要生孩子了? |
[1:09:15] | Could it be mine? | 是我的么 |
[1:09:19] | No. | 不是 |
[1:09:27] | Which is why I’m getting married. | 所以我得结婚 |
[1:09:33] | Mike I can’t afford to be selfish on this one. | 麦克我不能对孩子自私 |
[1:09:38] | I just have to be with somebody who | 我得跟一个知道自己要做什么的人 |
[1:09:40] | Knows what they’re doing with their life. | 在一起生活 |
[1:09:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:50] | Sweet just doesn’t cut it. | 甜蜜的爱情不能改变什么 |
[1:10:03] | Can you leave now, please? | 你走吧 拜托 |
[1:10:09] | Just leave, okay. | 走 行么 |
[1:10:14] | Get out of my basement, sue. | 离开我的房子 苏 |
[1:10:17] | Susan, I’m serious. | 苏珊 我是认真的 |
[1:10:19] | get the fuck out of my basement right now! | 给我滚出去 |
[1:11:26] | I wish I had that dick’s bb gun right now. | 我希望我现在手里拿着那小子的空气枪 |
[1:11:30] | – They’re going on a honeymoon? – I don’t know. | – 他们要去度蜜月? – 我不知道 |
[1:11:35] | Yeah, they’ll probably wait till the yoghurt season’s over. | 是 也许他们要等到酸奶的旺季过去 |
[1:11:48] | -You’re gonna be all right. – yeah. | -你会没事的 – 是啊 |
[1:11:54] | I just wanna say al | 我只想说 al |
[1:11:59] | you’re the best friend I ever had. | 我想说你是我最好的朋友 |
[1:12:04] | Ditto. | 你也是我最好的朋友 |
[1:12:15] | What a douche bag huh? | 真是可悲呀 |
[1:12:21] | You know that’s enough to make you want to be a buddhist monk. | 这足以让你出家做和尚了 |
[1:12:25] | My people are really good at that stuff. | 我们对那个很在行 |
[1:12:27] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:12:36] | Oh dude, don’t get carried away. | 伙计 可别得意忘形 |
[1:13:51] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[1:13:52] | The progress you’ve made in your 4 months here has been remarkable. | 这四个月来你进步很大 |
[1:13:57] | Thank you, father. | 谢谢 神父 |
[1:13:58] | Needless to say your immersion in the duty of carriage | 不用提你教会的洗礼 |
[1:14:01] | -Shopper and boon chief has been full and complete. – thank you. | -各项功德也都圆满 – 谢谢 |
[1:14:06] | -But some worries have arisen. – such as what, father? | -但是有些问题已经出现了 – 是什么? |
[1:14:11] | First of all you’re not supposed to call me father. | 首先请你不应该叫我神父 |
[1:14:15] | But I must say, I must admit I grow fond of it. | 但是我得说 我已经喜欢这么叫我了 |
[1:14:20] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[1:14:22] | An aspiring buddhist monk such as yourself | 像你这样一位有志向的和尚 |
[1:14:26] | Should seek to produce a heart that does not dwell. | 不应让自己的心被拴住 |
[1:14:31] | Of course, father. | 当然了 神父 |
[1:14:32] | And your heart michael, may I say, does dwell. | 但是迈克尔你的心已经被拴住了 |
[1:14:37] | -No it doesn’t. – it does, michael. | -没有 – 有 |
[1:14:40] | You have not transcended your earthly passions. | 你没有超出尘世之情 |
[1:14:47] | You are stuck! | 不是这样的 |
[1:14:49] | You also spend too much time playing volleyball. | 你玩排球的时间太多了 |
[1:14:52] | Yeah but I thought that was permitted father. | 是的 但是我以为这是可以的 |
[1:14:54] | Yes but not for seven hours a day. | 是的 可是一天七个小时也太长了 |
[1:14:56] | also you encouraged it for stress release. | 你不是鼓励用排球消除压力吗 |
[1:15:00] | Yes, i, I did. yes. | 是的 是这样 |
[1:15:02] | But uh, michael, | 但是 迈克尔 |
[1:15:04] | Buddhists monks aren’t supposed | 和尚一天不应该有那么多的压力 |
[1:15:07] | to have seven hours a day worth of stress. | 要用七个小时去消除 |
[1:15:09] | We are buddhist monks. buddhist monks. | 我们是和尚 佛教和尚 |
[1:15:18] | So what should I do? | 那我该怎么做呢 |
[1:15:22] | My parents died when I was ten. | 我十岁的时候父母就死了 |
[1:15:25] | Two months later my uncle and I moved to america. | 两个月后我跟我叔叔移民到美国 |
[1:15:28] | I was forced to let go of everything I knew. in order to move on. | 为了能继续活下去 我必须放下一切 |
[1:15:34] | Sometimes in life, you must do that. | 生活中有时候有时候你必须这样做 |
[1:15:39] | Where are you from, father? | 你从那来的 神父 |
[1:15:42] | Vietnam. hau liang province? | 越南 华良省 |
[1:15:48] | My parents were killed in a war. | 我父母是在战争中死去的 |
[1:15:52] | -By the americans? – yes. | -被美国人的杀的? – 是 |
[1:15:56] | And yet I moved here. | 而现在我搬到这里 |
[1:15:58] | I like this park. | 我喜欢这个公园 |
[1:16:06] | -I’m sorry. – no no no. | -对不起 – 别 别 |
[1:16:09] | It is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:16:13] | Let go, michael. let go and move on. | 我们走 迈克尔 我们继续 |
[1:17:35] | I reckon I knew you. | 我认得你 |
[1:17:37] | yeah, I’m the guy who sold you my mom’s necklace. | 对 我就是把我妈妈项链卖给你的那个 |
[1:17:40] | Oh yes, right. | 是的 |
[1:17:42] | -What can I do you for? – I want it back. | -有什么可以帮到你吗 – 我想把项链赎回来 |
[1:18:01] | Dad, do you want me to make you some dinner? | 老爸 要我为你准备晚餐么 |
[1:18:05] | no, I’m all right. | 没事 不用了 |
[1:18:19] | Dad, when you were over in vietnam, | 你什么时候从越南回来的 |
[1:18:22] | Did you ever do any fighting | 你有没有 |
[1:18:24] | in the hau liang province? | 在越南的华良省打过仗 |
[1:18:33] | Yeah. why? | 是的 怎么会问这个 |
[1:18:41] | I just met this guy at the monastery who was from the area. | 我寺庙遇到了一个从那里来的人 |
[1:18:47] | Seemed to really have his shit together. | 真是不巧啊 |
[1:18:53] | Good to hear. | 很高兴听到这个 |
[1:19:09] | Dad, I been thinking, | 爸爸 我曾想过 |
[1:19:10] | maybe you should sell this place. | 你是不是应该把这个地方卖掉 |
[1:19:14] | You don’t even like it here. | 你都不喜欢这 |
[1:19:16] | This was mom’s thing. | 这是妈妈的地方 |
[1:19:18] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[1:19:20] | Cause it’s true. | 事实就是这样 |
[1:19:24] | My mom loved people, loved running things, it’s not like you. | 妈妈喜欢人 喜欢经营 这不是你的性格 |
[1:19:28] | You’re not like a people’s person, dad. | 你不是那种喜欢与人打交道的人 |
[1:19:32] | You should let it go. | 你应该放手了 |
[1:19:35] | Move on. | 开始新生活 |
[1:19:37] | Otherwise you’re just gonna rot. | 不然你会浪费掉你剩余的生命 |
[1:19:39] | -Sell it and do what? – anything. | -买了它然后做什么 – 任何事 |
[1:19:41] | You’ve still got time. you’ve got money. | 你还有时间 有钱 |
[1:19:46] | What do you need mike? a loan. | 你是不是需要什么东西 借款? |
[1:19:49] | No. I just wanted to say, | 不 我只想说 |
[1:19:54] | that this doesn’t have to be it. | 你的生活不应该这样 |
[1:20:00] | And that I love you. | 还有 我爱你 |
[1:20:25] | Dear mike, | 亲爱的麦克 |
[1:20:26] | I know you probably don’t want to | 也许你不想从我这听到什么消息 |
[1:20:27] | Hear from me and I can’t say I blame you. | 我不想说我责怪你什么 |
[1:20:30] | But I wanted to write anyway to let you know what I think. | 但是我想让你知道我是怎么想的 |
[1:20:34] | Which is that I think you had a point that day. | 我想那天你说的对 |
[1:20:37] | About people who hide behind their causes. | 有些人在躲避 |
[1:20:40] | In order to avoid their lives | 躲避他们的生活 |
[1:20:46] | You had a point down there in that basement. | 在那个有老鼠还带着酱味的小地下室 |
[1:20:49] | With the soy sauce and the mice. | 你真的说对了 |
[1:20:53] | And so I wanted to say thanks. | 我想说谢谢 |
[1:20:58] | Because of you mike, I’m not the same person I was. | 因为你 我改变了自己 |
[1:21:04] | Goodbye, mike. love, sue. | 麦克 再见 爱你的 苏 |
[1:21:14] | Just thought about what you said the other day. | 想起你说的那些话 |
[1:21:17] | I think you had a point. | 真是说到点子上了 |
[1:21:23] | That being said, this is yours. | 这是你的了 |
[1:21:28] | -What is it? – deed to the motel. signed over to you. | -这是什么 – 汽车旅馆的契约书 已经过给你了 |
[1:21:36] | -Dad. dad, that’s not why…. – it’s fine. | -爸爸 这不是… – 没关系 |
[1:21:40] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要这个 |
[1:21:43] | Your mom was good about that. | 你妈妈是很善于经营 |
[1:21:45] | you can’t just give me the motel. | 你不能把旅馆给我 |
[1:21:49] | It’s your birth right. | 这应该就是你的 |
[1:21:53] | What would you do? | 你要做什么 |
[1:21:54] | I want to get in shape. | 我要去健康运动了 |
[1:21:57] | Maybe join one of those basketball leagues. | 也许加入一个篮球队 |
[1:22:02] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[1:22:04] | I don’t know. I’ll think of something. | 不知道 我正在考虑一些事情 |
[1:22:09] | You done with the monk stuff? | 你的佛家修炼已经完成了? |
[1:22:10] | yeah, I still ocassionally do it. | 我偶尔还在做 |
[1:22:14] | I mean not professionally but… | 你不是很专业 但是 |
[1:22:21] | What about that girl? | 那个女孩子呢 |
[1:22:25] | Oh, that didn’t work out. | 这个问题还没解决 |
[1:22:28] | We weren’t, you know, like, | 还没有 |
[1:22:31] | meant for each other. | 对我们两个人来说 |
[1:22:35] | I dunno mike, | 麦克 |
[1:22:37] | things change. in life. | 事情总是在变 |
[1:22:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:22:44] | You’re not the same guy you were. | 你不是以前的那个你了 |
[1:22:54] | Good soup. | 好汤 |
[1:23:00] | Good soup. | 好汤 |
[1:23:16] | You can do this, mike. | 麦克 你会成功的 |
[1:23:25] | I’m gonna hit the gym. | 我去体育馆了 |
[1:23:27] | Yeah, they have a senior citizens hoop run from 3 to 5. | 那里有专业的球场 3点到5点开放 |
[1:23:33] | I got a new ball. | 我买了个新球 |
[1:23:34] | Yeah, I see it. | 嗯 我看到了 |
[1:23:38] | -All right, mike. – see ya. | -好了 麦克 – 再见 |
[1:23:53] | -Hallo? – hi jango, it’s mike, sue’s friend. | -你好 – 迭戈 我是麦克 苏的朋友 |
[1:23:56] | Hi mike. | 嗨 麦克 |
[1:23:58] | Look I know that I’m probably not the guy you want to hear from | 我知道你不想听到我的声音 |
[1:24:01] | Right now but I need to tell sue about what I’m doing down here. | 但我得让苏知道我现在所做的 |
[1:24:04] | -And I think that when she hears what I’m up to… – hey mike? – … | 当她知道了我所做的 |
[1:24:06] | She will at least understand that if nothing else… | 她最终会明白 |
[1:24:08] | -Mike? – yeah? | -麦克 – 嗯? |
[1:24:10] | We split up, sue and i. split up. | 我们分了 我和苏分了 |
[1:24:14] | she left me. | 她离开了我 |
[1:24:17] | Went back to maryland to be with her mom. | 回马里兰她妈妈那里了 |
[1:24:59] | -Are you mary claussen? – yes? | -你是玛丽・克劳森吗 – 是 |
[1:25:02] | -Hi – hi. | -你好 – 你好 |
[1:25:05] | I’m a friend of sue’s. is she home? | 我是苏的朋友 她在家么 |
[1:25:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:25:10] | mike? from management. | 麦克 |
[1:25:16] | Sue, mike is here. | 苏 麦克来了 |
[1:25:43] | -Hi. – hi. | -海 – 嗨 |
[1:25:52] | How’s the baby? | 孩子怎么样了 |
[1:25:56] | So far so good. | 还好 |
[1:26:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好么 |
[1:26:14] | I’m really sorry, mike. | 真抱歉 麦克 |
[1:26:16] | For what? | 抱歉什么 |
[1:26:18] | Cause I really messed up. with you. | 跟你的事情 我真是搞的乱七八糟 |
[1:26:22] | But you were right. I was like a kid. | 但是你是对的 我就像个孩子 |
[1:26:32] | This is the deed to the motel. | 这是汽车旅馆的契约 |
[1:26:37] | I want to turn it into a homeless shelter | 我要把它变成无家可归的人的庇护所 |
[1:26:40] | with midnight basketball. | 还带了个开到午夜的篮球场 |
[1:26:46] | I already bought the soup noodles. | 我还买了面条 |
[1:26:53] | I was actually hoping that you might want to help. | 我真的希望你能过来帮忙 |
[1:27:03] | I really love you sue and I want to take care | 我真的爱你 我想好好照顾你 |
[1:27:08] | Of you and whoever it is that’s inside of you. | 不管你怎么想 |
[1:27:16] | All I want is to be with you. | 我就是想和你在一起 |
[1:27:20] | that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:27:32] | Breathe, sue. | 苏 放松 |
[1:27:36] | Just keep breathing. | 慢慢来 |
[1:27:51] | I wrote you a haiku, you wanna hear it? | 我给你写了个俳句 你想听吗 |
[1:27:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:28:01] | Mike, oh mike, my man. | 麦克 麦克 我亲爱的 |
[1:28:05] | keeps showing up like ups. | 像UPS快递那样出现在我身边吧 |
[1:28:10] | Sue, you’re such a bitch. | 苏 你真风骚 |
[1:28:16] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:28:17] | -You do? – yeah. | -真的? 真的 |