Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Manchester by the Sea(海边的曼彻斯特)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user Manchester by the Sea(海边的曼彻斯特)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:海边的曼彻斯特
英文名称:Manchester by the Sea
年代:2016

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:55] 海边的曼彻斯特
[02:05] 克劳迪娅玛丽号
[02:20] A lot of stuff that he just doesn’t understand about the world 关于这个世界 他有好多都不理解
[02:22] that I understand that makes — it makes all my actions 但我理解 所以这指引着我处世的
[02:25] when I move through the world– 所作所为
[02:27] I do things better 我做得更好
[02:28] because I can see it all laid out like a map. 因为在我看来它像地图一样清晰明确
[02:30] Have you ever looked at a map? 你看过地图吗
[02:32] – Yes. When I’m not mistaken. – Do you know how to read a map? -看过 如果我没看错 -你知道怎么看吗
[02:34] – Do you know how to read a map? – Yeah. -你知道怎么看地图吗 -知道
[02:35] Your father’s a perfectly good guy, 你爸爸是个相当不错的人
[02:37] but there’s a lot of stuff 但关于这个世界
[02:38] that he just doesn’t understand about the world 他有很多都看不透
[02:40] – that I understand. – My dad– -我却能 -我爸爸
[02:41] – Wait. Listen. – My daddy’s– -停 听着 -我爸爸
[02:43] I haven’t asked you a question yet. 我还没问你问题呢
[02:44] I haven’t asked you a question. 我还没问你问题呢
[02:45] – Listen. Shh. – My daddy– -听着 -我爸爸
[02:47] Don’t tell your mother. Shut up! By quiet. 别告诉你妈妈 闭嘴 安静
[02:48] Shush. I haven’t asked you the question yet. 安静 我还没问你问题呢
[02:50] I haven’t asked you anything. Listen. Shh. 我什么都没问你呢 听着
[02:52] Quiet. We got it. Don’t worry about it. 安静 我们没事 别担心
[02:54] Listen. 听着
[02:57] If there was– 如果
[02:58] if you could take one guy to an island with you 如果你只能带一个人跟你去孤岛
[03:00] and you knew you’d be safe because he was the best man 你知道跟他在一起你是安全的 因为他最厉害
[03:03] and he was going to figure out how to survive, 他会弄明白如何生存
[03:04] he was going to make everything– 他会做一切
[03:05] make the world a good place on the island, 让你们在岛上幸福地生活
[03:07] he was going to keep you happy, 他会一直让你开开心心的
[03:09] he– this is the best man for the job, no matter what, 他是这项工作的最佳人选
[03:13] if it was between me and your father, 如果你必须在我和你爸爸之间选一个
[03:14] – who would you say? – My daddy. -你会选谁 -我爸爸
[03:16] I don’t see– hang on a second. 我不明白 等一下
[03:17] Hang on a second. Listen. 等一下 听着
[03:19] I think you’re wrong about that. 我觉得你弄错了
[03:20] It’s your choice to make, but I want you to understand something: 虽然确实是你来选 但我想让你明白
[03:23] That there’s a lot of– 有很多
[03:26] Pick up– what hap– what is that? 选…怎么 你干什么
[03:27] You can’t leave your fishing rod like that. 你不能把鱼竿丢下不管
[03:49] I don’t know why the hell it keeps dripping. 我不明白为什么它一直滴水
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1326个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:195个,六级词汇:98个,GRE词汇:94个,托福词汇:152个,考研词汇:217个,专四词汇:165个,专八词汇:33个,
所有生词标注共:391个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:51] All night long– drip, drip, drip. 一整晚 不停地滴 滴 滴
[03:53] I’ve had the fucking thing repaired ten times. 这破玩意我都让人修了十次了
[03:55] You need a new stopper. 你需要一个新的塞子
[03:58] Is that it? 是吗
[04:00] Your stopper’s– 你的塞子
[04:01] it’s rotted all around the edges, 边缘都烂掉了
[04:02] so it’s not making a seal. 所以堵不住了
[04:04] The water’s going to drip through to the bowl. 水就会从洗手池下面滴出去
[04:10] I could, uh– 我可以
[04:11] I could bring you a new one tomorrow. 我可以明天给你拿个新的
[04:14] Or you might want to consider replacing the whole apparatus. 或者你考虑一下把整个水池换掉
[04:18] What do you recommend? 你建议我怎么做
[04:22] I could replace the stopper first. 我可以先换掉塞子
[04:23] If that doesn’t work, 如果这还不管用的话
[04:24] I could replace the whole apparatus. 我就帮你换掉整个水池
[04:27] You can’t give me a professional recommendation? 你没法给我专业意见吗
[04:31] Well, it’s really up to you. 其实都取决于你
[04:36] Tomorrow my sister-in-law’s coming over with the nephews. 明天我小姨子要带着侄子们过来
[04:41] I got to take the car in. 我得开车去接
[04:56] No, it’s my sister Jeanine’s oldest daughter’s bat mitzvah. 不 是我的妹妹简宁的大女儿的成年礼
[05:00] Sank 200 ships– 两百艘船沉没
[05:02] I’m looking forward to being bored to death. 我可能会无聊得要死
[05:05] The storm demonstrated the need for more– 风暴表明需要更多
[05:06] The girl doesn’t want it, her father doesn’t want it, 那女孩不想办 他爸爸也不想
[05:09] and don’t even ask me. 更别说我了
[05:12] Seven hours in the car. 要坐七个小时车
[05:14] …charge and leave their cities– 督促他们离开城市
[05:16] I could really slit my throat. 我真想割喉自杀
[05:20] But oh, well. The little girls are charming. 但那些小姑娘们很漂亮
[05:42] Lee, I’m so sorry. 李 抱歉
[05:44] That’s okay. 没事
[05:46] This is so gross. 太恶心了
[05:47] That’s all right. 没关系
[05:59] No, tell him to come. 不 让他来吧
[06:01] Okay. Yeah. 好 好
[06:03] But– but– but, Cindy, I have to tell you something. 但辛迪 我得告诉你件事
[06:07] I’m, like, in love with my janitor. 我爱上了我公寓的管理员
[06:11] Is that sick? 是不是很变态
[06:13] Have you ever had a sexual fantasy about your handyman? 你对勤杂工有过性幻想吗
[06:17] Well, it’s awkward because he’s literally, like, 挺尴尬的 因为他其实是在
[06:19] cleaning the shit out of my toilet bowl right now, 疏通我马桶里的屎
[06:22] and I don’t think I’m at my most alluring. 而且我现在没那么性感
[06:25] Yeah, maybe you’re right. 对 或许你说得对
[06:27] It’s not like I met him socially. 我又不是在社交场合见到他的
[06:29] Okay, thank you, Cindy. 好 谢谢 辛迪
[06:32] Okay. Like 20 minutes. Bye. 好 20分钟后见 再见
[06:46] Uh, hi. All set. 你好 都好了
[06:48] Thank you so much. 太感谢了
[06:49] You’re welcome. 不客气
[06:50] Can I give you a tip? 我能给你点小费[提示]吗
[06:52] You mean like a suggestion? 你是说建议
[06:55] No. I mean like a tip. 不 我想说小费
[06:58] Okay. Thank you. 好 谢谢
[07:02] – Okay. – Okay. -好 -好
[07:03] Good night. 晚安
[07:04] Good night. Goodbye. 晚安 再见
[07:19] I mean, how many times do I have to fix these fucking pipes? 我还得修多少次这破水管
[07:22] Every time I take a shower, 我每次洗澡
[07:23] the entire apartment has a flood. 整个房子都淹了
[07:24] It’s driving me insane. 我简直要疯了
[07:27] Well, I’ll get you a plumber here tomorrow, 我明天给你带个水管工过来
[07:28] but I’d say we’re going to have to break through the tile 但我们得把所有地砖都刨开
[07:30] and isolate the leak because 确定渗漏点
[07:31] there’s quite a lot of water down there. 因为下面有好多水
[07:32] How do you know it’s me? Why is it automatically me? 你怎么知道是因为我 为什么自然就想到是我
[07:36] Because if it was coming from higher up, 因为如果是楼上漏的
[07:37] you’d have water damage in your ceiling 你家的天花板上或者墙上
[07:39] or in your wall, and it’s all dry. 会有漏水的痕迹 但这些地方都是干的
[07:41] Great. 好极了
[07:46] It might just be the caulking. 可能只是嵌缝
[07:48] This whole tub needs to be recaulked. 整个浴缸都需要重新弥缝
[07:49] Have you taken a bath or a shower in the last couple of hours? 你最近几小时泡过澡或者冲过淋浴吗
[07:52] Yes. 洗过
[07:54] It might just be that. 应该就是这个原因了
[07:56] Okay. And how are you planning to find that out? 好 你怎么查明是不是
[07:58] Well, we could run the shower and see if it drips downstairs. 我们可以打开淋浴喷头 看它是不是往楼下滴水
[08:01] Oh, you want me to take a shower right now? 你想让我现在洗淋浴
[08:03] No. 不
[08:04] You want me to take a shower right now 你想让我现在洗澡
[08:05] while you stand there watching to see 好让你在旁边看着
[08:07] if it drips into the Friedrichs’ apartment? 水会不会渗到弗里德里希家
[08:10] I don’t give a fuck what you do, Mrs. Olsen. 我才不在乎你干什么 奥尔森夫人
[08:12] I’m just trying to fix the fucking leak. 我只是想修好漏水的地方
[08:21] I– I like that. 我喜欢
[08:25] How dare you talk to me like that. 你真是大胆 竟然这么跟我说话
[08:27] Get the fuck out of my fucking house. 快给我滚出去
[08:29] – Okay. – Get the fuck -好 -快滚出去
[08:31] out of my fucking house before I call the police. 不然我就报警了
[08:34] All right. 好
[08:35] Did you hear me? I said get out. 你听见没 我说滚
[08:37] I can’t. You’re blocking the doorway. 我做不到 你堵着门呢
[08:40] What the fuck’s the matter with you? 你到底什么毛病
[08:42] You can’t talk to the tenants like that. 你不能那么跟房客说话
[08:45] Look, Lee, you do good work. You’re dependable. 李 你活干得很好 人也可靠
[08:48] But I get these complaints all the time. 但总有人跟我投诉你
[08:50] You’re rude, you’re unfriendly. 你粗鲁 不友好
[08:52] You won’t say good morning. I mean, come on. 连”早上好”的招呼都不打 拜托
[08:55] Mr. Emery, I fix the plumbing, 埃默里先生 我修水管
[08:57] take out the garbage, paint their apartments. 带走垃圾 帮他们刷墙
[08:59] I do electrical work, which we both know is against the law. 我做电工活 你我都明白这是违法的
[09:03] I show up on time. 每天准时上班
[09:04] I’m working four buildings, 给四栋楼做维修
[09:06] and you’re getting all the money. 钱全被你拿走了
[09:09] So do whatever you’re going to do. 所以随便你怎么做吧
[09:11] Would you be willing to apologize to Mrs. Olsen? 你愿意对奥尔森夫人道歉吗
[09:14] For what? 为什么
[09:18] All right. All right. I’ll talk to her. 好吧 好吧 我跟她谈
[09:24] – Here, Lee. – Thanks. -给 李 -谢了
[09:26] – How are you doing? – Good. -你好吗 -好
[09:28] How’s things going, all right? 近来如何
[09:31] Yeah. 还行吧
[09:31] Watch the game? 看比赛吗
[09:33] Yeah, I did. 看了
[09:34] You think they got a shot? 你觉得他们能赢吗
[09:35] – No. – You bet? -不能 -你确定
[09:36] Yeah, I would. 是啊
[09:38] They dropped the first two. They’re going to lose the next three. 他们前两局落后了 后三局也会输的
[09:44] – Here you go. – Thanks. -给你 -谢谢
[09:48] Oh, my god. I’m so sorry. 天啊 太抱歉了
[09:51] That’s okay. 没事
[09:52] Did I get you? 我泼到你了吗
[09:53] Yes. 嗯
[09:54] – I got you. – That’s okay. -我泼到你了 -没事的
[09:55] – Let me get you some napkins. – I’m okay. -我给你拿几张纸巾 -没事
[09:57] Hey, Lenny, can I grab some napkins? 兰妮 帮我拿几张纸巾
[10:00] Thanks. 谢了
[10:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:03] Here. 给
[10:04] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:07] It’s okay. 没事
[10:14] Well, now I spilled my beer all over you, 我把酒都泼到你身上了
[10:15] – my name’s Sharon. – Thank you. -我叫莎伦 -谢谢
[10:19] Uh, it’s okay. 没事的
[10:21] And you are? 你是
[10:24] Uh, Lee. 李
[10:38] – Ask anybody. – Okay. -随便问个人 -好
[11:38] Here he comes. 他来了
[11:52] How you doing? 近况如何
[11:55] – How you doing? – Good. I’m good. -你近况如何 -好 我很好
[11:57] Hey, can I ask you guys, do you know me? 我能问你们一下 你们认识我吗
[12:00] – Uh, I don’t think so. – Yeah, I don’t think so either. -不认识 -我也不认识
[12:03] We never met? 我们没见过吗
[12:05] – No. – No, not yet. -没有 -没有 没见过
[12:06] – No, I don’t think so. – No. -没见过 -没见过
[12:09] So what the fuck are you looking at me for? 所以你们他妈的为什么盯着我看
[12:12] – Excuse me? – I said what the fuck are you looking at me for? -什么 -我说你们为什么盯着我看
[12:14] – Hey, take a fuckin’ walk. – Sir, we weren’t looking at you. -出去走走冷静一下 -先生 我们没看你
[12:16] No, don’t apologize to this asshole. 不 别对这混蛋道歉
[12:17] – Take a fuckin’ hike. – We weren’t looking at you, seriously. -滚开 -讲真的 我们没在看你
[12:25] Come on, man! Hey! 住手 伙计
[12:27] Let me go! I gotta go take a hike! 放开我 我来让你滚蛋
[12:30] I wanna take a fuckin’ hike! 我来让你滚蛋
[13:59] Hello, this is Lee. 你好 我是李
[14:07] Oh. Okay. 好的
[14:09] When did that happen? 什么时候的事
[14:13] Well, how’s he doing now? 他现在怎么样了
[14:21] No, don’t do that. 不 不用
[14:24] I’m gonna come up there right now. 我现在就过去
[14:28] I’ll be up there in an hour and a half. 一个半小时后到
[14:32] Okay? 行吗
[14:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:34] Bye. 再见
[14:46] Mr. Emery, it’s Lee again. I contacted Jose. 埃默里先生 我是李 我刚联系约瑟
[14:50] He can cover me till Friday night at least. 他至少能替我到周五晚上
[14:53] Uh, after that, 在那之后
[14:54] Gene Macadavey will take over until I get back. 吉尼·迈卡迪夫会一直替到我回来为止
[14:59] I wouldn’t do anything with the Mr. and Mrs. Friedrichs’ ceiling 在你找到能干的管子工之前
[15:01] until you you get a real plumber in there. 我建议你别去动天花板
[15:04] But what are you gonna do? 不过你估计也做不了什么
[15:06] I will, uh, let you know as soon as I have more information. 一有消息我就告诉你
[15:09] I should be in Manchester a week at least. 我可能会在曼彻斯特至少待一周
[15:11] Thank you very much. Bye. 非常感谢 再见
[15:31] Come on! 快点啊
[15:35] Go! 快开
[16:01] 19号出口 松树街 曼彻斯特 距北贝弗利还有0.5英里
[16:15] Social services volunteer to inpatient admitting. 社工请到住院处
[16:19] Can we get a social services volunteer to inpatient admitting? 我们能让一名社工到住院处去吗
[16:31] – Hey, Lee. – Is he dead? -李 -他死了吗
[16:38] I’m sorry, Lee. 我很遗憾 李
[16:39] He passed away about an hour ago. 他大约一小时前去世了
[16:44] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[16:56] – Did you see him? – No. -你见到他了吗 -没有
[16:59] – I mean, I brought him in. – George brought him in. -我带他来的 -乔治带他来的
[17:02] We were looking at the boat this morning, 我们今早在看船
[17:04] and he just… 然后他就
[17:06] I don’t know, he just, like, fell over. 我不知道 他就 摔倒了
[17:09] I thought he was kidding me at first. 刚开始以为他在开玩笑
[17:12] Then I called the ambulance, and, uh… 接着我叫了救护车 然后…
[17:16] That was it. 就成这样了
[17:22] I’ll just call Dr. Muller and tell him that you’re here. 我去叫穆勒医生说你到了
[17:24] Where’s Dr. Betheny? 贝瑟尼医生在哪
[17:25] Oh, she’s on maternity leave. Here he is. 她在休产假 他来了
[17:28] Lee, I’m Dr. Muller. We spoke on the phone. 李 我是穆勒医生 我们之前通过话
[17:31] – Yeah, hi. – I’m very, very sorry. -你好 -我非常非常遗憾
[17:36] – Thank you. – Hello, George. -谢谢 -你好 乔治
[17:38] – Hiya, Jim. – How you holding up? -你好 吉姆 -你还好吧
[17:39] Oh, great, you know? 很好 你知道
[17:43] – It’s a very sad day. – Yeah. -今天是悲伤的一天 -对
[17:48] Where’s my brother? 我哥在哪
[17:50] Oh, he’s downstairs. You can see him if you want. 他在楼下 你要想的话可以去见他
[17:55] What happened to him? 他怎么了
[17:57] Just a cardiac arrest. 心跳骤停
[17:58] You know his heart’s very weak at this point. 你知道他的心脏现在很弱
[18:00] It just gave out. 它就停跳了
[18:03] I’m really sorry you couldn’t get here in time, 很遗憾你没能及时赶过来
[18:05] but as I told you before… 但就像我之前所说…
[18:06] Aw, fuck this. 别说了
[18:18] Sorry. 抱歉
[18:19] – That’s okay, buddy. – That’s perfectly all right. -没事的 伙计 -没事的
[18:22] Did anybody call my uncle? 有人打电话给我舅吗
[18:25] It’s their uncle Donny. 他们的唐尼舅舅
[18:27] Yeah, my aunt and uncle. 对 我舅妈和我舅
[18:28] – Somebody should have called… – No, Lee. Lee, no. -应该有人打… -不 李
[18:30] – What? What? – Donny got a job in Minnesota. -怎么了 -唐尼在明尼苏达找了工作
[18:32] – Like, a while ago. – Minnesota? -大概就之前不久 -明尼苏达
[18:34] Yeah, he got a job in some outfit 如果你相信的话
[18:38] in Mnnetonka, Minnesota, 他在明尼苏达明内通卡的
[18:40] if you can believe that. 一家服装公司找了份工作
[18:44] – Joe didn’t tell you about that? – No. -乔没跟你说吗 -没有
[18:46] Dr. Hallerin, if you’re on fourth floor, 海洛温医生 如果你在四层
[18:48] please come to the nurses station. 请到护士站来一下
[18:50] I can call him if you want, Lee, 如果你想的话我可以打电话给他 李
[18:51] and tell him what happened. 告诉他发生了什么事
[18:55] – Okay, thanks. – No problem. -好的 谢了 -没事
[18:58] Tell him what happened. 告诉他发生了什么事
[19:00] Tell him I’ll call him tonight. 告诉他我会今晚打电话给他
[19:03] Talk about arrangements. 商议一下后事
[19:05] Somebody should call my wife. 还得有人打电话给我老婆
[19:08] – Your, uh, uh… – Ex-wife. -你的… -前妻
[19:11] – You mean Randi? – Randi. -你是说兰迪吗 -兰迪
[19:13] – Yes, I’m sorry. I meant Randi. – That’s okay. -对 抱歉 就是兰迪 -没问题
[19:15] I already thought of that. I’ll take care of it. 我之前就想到了 我会打电话给她的
[19:16] – Okay. Thank you. – No problem. -好的 谢了 -不客气
[19:19] – Can I see him now? – Sure. -我现在能看他了吗 -当然
[19:22] Lee, I can wait up here. 李 我能在这等着
[19:24] Lee, if you need anything. 李 如果你有什么需要
[19:26] Okay. 好的
[19:29] – Thanks. – Yeah. -谢谢 -不客气
[19:39] Would you like a Kleenex? 你要纸巾吗
[19:40] – Yeah, thanks. Yeah. – Yeah. -好 谢谢 -不客气
[19:42] Can I get a couple Kleenex, please? 我能拿两张纸巾吗
[19:44] Thanks, hon. 谢了 亲爱的
[19:48] – I’m sorry. – Oh, please. -抱歉 -没关系的
[20:02] – How is Dr. Betheny? – Oh, she’s doing very well. -贝瑟尼医生怎么样了 -她很好
[20:04] She just had twin girls. 她刚生了一对双胞胎女儿
[20:06] – Oh, Irene told me that. – Yeah. -艾琳和我说了 -对
[20:09] I call this afternoon and tell her what happened. 我下午给她打电话说了发生的事情
[20:12] She was very good to him. 她对他很好
[20:14] Yeah, she was. 她确实
[20:17] The disease is commonly referred to as congestive heart failure. 这种病通常被称作充血性心力衰竭
[20:20] – Oh, my God. – Are you familiar with it? -我的天 -你熟悉这种病吗
[20:23] – No. – Then what are you saying “Oh, my God” for? -不 -那你刚才为什么说”我的天”
[20:25] Because– what is it? 因为 到底是什么病
[20:26] She’s trying to explain it, honey. 她正想解释 亲爱的
[20:29] – I’m sorry, Dr. Beth… – Betheny. -抱歉 贝瑟… -贝瑟尼医生
[20:31] – Betheny, I’m sorry. – Not a problem. -贝瑟尼 抱歉 -没关系
[20:33] So you were saying. 所以你接着说
[20:36] It’s a gradual deterioration of the muscles of the heart. 是一种心脏肌肉的逐渐衰竭
[20:40] It’s usually associated with older people. 通常发生在老年人身上
[20:42] But in rare cases, it will occur in a younger person. 但也有极个别病例发生在年轻人身上
[20:45] Some people live up to 50-60 years 一些人五六十年间
[20:48] with just an occasional attack. 只会偶然发病一次
[20:49] But most people suffer periodic episodes, 但大多数患者发病有周期性
[20:52] like the one you had on Monday, 会像你在周一那样
[20:53] which mimic the symptoms of a heart attack, 出现进一步削弱肌肉的
[20:55] and which further weaken the muscle. 类心脏病症状
[20:57] They can put you out of commission for a week, two weeks. 可能会让你卧床一到两周
[21:00] And you’ll need to be hospitalized so we can monitor your heart, 你需要住院好让我们实时监测心脏情况
[21:02] because the risk of cardiac arrest is elevated for a week or two. 因为这一两周内心跳骤停的风险很大
[21:05] Oh, my God. 我的天
[21:07] – But in between, – It’s okay. -但一般情况下 -没关系
[21:07] most people feel perfectly healthy. 大多数患者感觉很健康
[21:09] You can basically live a normal life. 可以过基本的正常生活
[21:12] Wait. So what do you mean some people live to be 50-60 years? 等等 你说一些人活了五六十年是什么意思
[21:16] I mean, are you saying total? 你是说只活到五六十岁
[21:17] Or are saying when they’re diagnosed with this? 还是说在他们被确诊后还活了五六十年
[21:19] Or what? What are you saying? 还是怎样 到底是什么意思
[21:20] And tell me the fuckin’ truth. 告诉我实情吧
[21:23] Total. 只活到五六十岁
[21:25] For most people with the particulars of your condition, 绝大多数像你这种情况的患者
[21:28] the average life expectancy is five to ten years. 平均还能再活五到十年
[21:39] The statistics vary widely. 统计数据差异很大
[21:41] You’re not a statistic. 统计数字不能代表你
[21:42] You’re just one person, 你只是一个个体
[21:44] and we don’t know what’s gonna happen to you yet. 我们不知道你将来会怎样
[21:48] But it’s not a good disease. 但这不什么好病
[21:54] What is a good disease? 什么是疾病
[21:57] – Poison Ivy. – Athlete’s foot? -接触毒漆引起的皮疹 -脚癣吗
[21:59] – It’s a comedy routine. – Elise, please. -简直在搞笑 -伊莉斯 拜托
[22:01] – For Christ’s sake. – Oh, my God! -看在上帝的份上 -我的天
[22:02] When am I gonna put one foot right? 你什么时候才能不挑我刺
[22:04] – How about a hint? – Elise… -给点提示怎么样 -伊莉斯…
[22:06] – Daddy. – What? -爸 -怎么了
[22:09] She’s fine. 她没事
[22:11] We’re all upset. 我们都很难过
[22:13] We’re all gonna listen, 我们要继续听
[22:15] then we’re gonna ask any of the questions we wanna ask, 然后问我们能想到的所有问题
[22:17] and then we’re gonna figure out what to do together, right? 接着我们看能一起做点什么 对吗
[22:19] – Right. – Sure. -对 -当然
[22:21] So you were saying, Dr. Beth. 那你接着说 贝瑟医生
[22:23] – Betheny, Dad. – It’s Dr. Betheny, Dad. -贝瑟尼 爸 -贝瑟尼医生 爸
[22:25] Get it right. 把名字说对了
[22:26] I do not see where the humor lies in this situation. 我不知道你们现在哪里来的幽默感
[22:28] – Elise, you must calm down. – No. -伊莉斯 你要冷静 -不
[22:29] – I’m sorry, I’m not trying to… – No, no, don’t. -抱歉 我不想… -不 别
[22:32] No more. I’m not gonna. Nope. 别说了 我待不下去了 不
[22:34] – Elise, let me get you a glass of water. – No. -伊莉斯 我给你拿杯水吧 -不用
[22:36] – Daddy, forget it. – Forget it like you. -爸 算了吧 -就像你一样算了吧
[22:40] Everybody should be just like you. 每个人都该像你
[22:42] You know what? I am tired of being the bad guy here. 你知道吗 我不想在这当坏人了
[22:44] Jesus Christ! Who’s in the fuckin’ hospital here? 老天 现在躺在医院里的是谁
[22:47] Right. Right. So I’ll be the bad guy, 对对 所以我是坏蛋
[22:49] and you be in the hospital and explain the jokes to your son. 你在医院向你儿子解释笑话去吧
[22:52] – I’m going home. – You’re going home? -我回家了 -你要回家了
[22:55] – You’re going home? – Yep! -你要回家了 -对
[22:57] – Let me get her back. – Fuck her. -我去把她拉回来 -去她的
[22:59] – Come on with that stuff already! – Stop that shit! -别再那样说了 -闭嘴
[23:26] Thank you, Tony. 谢谢 托尼
[25:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:08] I have to get up to Manchester. 我得去趟曼彻斯特
[25:10] Nobody told Patrick, right? 没人告诉帕特里克 对吗
[25:12] No, you had asked for us to wait for you to get here. 没有 你让我们在这等你回来
[25:13] – Yes. Thank you. – Okay. -对 谢了 -不用谢
[25:17] So, um, 那么
[25:21] what is the procedure now? 接下来的流程是怎样的
[25:22] Oh, now you have to make arrangements with a funeral parlor. 你得和殡仪馆协调安排
[25:25] And they pretty much take care of everything. 他们会很好地照料后事
[25:29] I don’t know the name of one. 我一个殡仪馆的名字都不知道
[25:30] That’s all right. We can help you with that. 没关系 我们可以帮你
[25:31] Oh, yeah. 对
[25:34] And they’ll just come and pick him up? 然后他们就会过来把他带走吗
[25:35] – Yeah. – Yes. -对 -对
[25:36] – I can make those calls, Lee. – Okay. -我能去打电话 李 -好的
[25:38] Let me know if you need any help with anything. 如果有需要帮忙的随时告诉我
[25:39] Okay. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[25:42] Yeah, we’ve gotta talk about the boat 对了 我们还要谈谈
[25:44] and the website, 船和网站的事
[25:47] and all that. 还有其他的一切
[25:48] Sure. I’m around. 当然 我随时都在
[25:55] I gotta get up there before school let’s out, so– 我得在学校放学前赶过去 所以…
[25:58] You just have to sign for Joe’s belongings. 你只需要签字领走乔的遗物
[26:01] Right this way. 这边走
[26:07] Just gotta sign right here. 在这里签字就行
[26:10] Dr. Hallerin, if you’re on fourth floor, 海洛温医生 如果你在四层
[26:12] please come to the nurses station. 请到护士站
[26:15] Where’s Joe’s belongings? The plastic bag right here. 乔的东西呢 就是放在这的那个塑料袋
[26:21] Sorry. Give me a sec. 不好意思 稍等一下
[26:25] Where’s Joe’s belongings? 乔的东西呢
[26:28] All right, all right. That’s good. Hup! 对 就这样 很好
[26:29] – Like that? – Yeah, but keep your thumb off the line, -这样吗 -对 但是拇指要远离鱼线
[26:32] because, if you get a strike, 不然鱼上钩的时候一扯
[26:33] it’s gonna slice it right open, 鱼线就会把你的拇指划一个大口子
[26:34] and you know what happens then? 你知道之后会发生什么吗
[26:36] – What? – The sharks will smell the blood, -什么 -鲨鱼闻到血的味道
[26:38] and they’ll rip this boat apart. 就会把咱们的船撕碎
[26:40] – No, they won’t. – Yeah, they will. -它们不会的 -当然会
[26:41] Dad, will they? 爸 是真的吗
[26:43] – Yes, sir. – Shut up. -是的 -骗人
[26:44] You know, I seen a school of sharks tear a boat to pieces 我见过一群鲨鱼把船撕成了碎片
[26:47] like it was made of cardboard, 就像那船是纸板做的似的
[26:48] because some kid threw a band-aid in the water. 就因为有个小孩往水里扔了个创可贴
[26:51] Oh, yeah. 是的
[26:52] Yeah, he did. 是有这么件事
[26:55] – Oh, yeah. – No, you didn’t. -就是这样 -骗人
[26:58] Sometimes the only way to keep them off is to throw the kid 有的时候让他们离我们远点的唯一办法就是
[27:00] directly in the ocean to distract them. 往海里扔个小孩引开他们
[27:02] Shut up. Sharks don’t even swim in schools. 别胡说了 鲨鱼从来不成群出没
[27:06] He says sharks don’t swim in schools. 他说鲨鱼不会成群出没
[27:08] – Smart kid. – Yeah, he is. -这孩子还挺机智的啊 -的确
[27:10] A really smart kid is exactly the kind of quality meal 这么机智的孩子
[27:13] a humongous school of sharks 正是一群鲨鱼在绕着船打转的时候
[27:14] is looking for when they’re circling a boat. 所寻找的高水准大餐
[27:16] Oh, Uncle Lee, shut up. 李叔叔 你够了
[27:19] Hey, you got a strike! Strike, strike, strike! 鱼上钩了 收线 收线 收线
[27:20] Ease up on the drag, and watch your fuckin’ thumb! 轻点拽 小心你的拇指
[27:23] – You got a strike now! – Jesus! Don’t hit me! -你有鱼上钩了 -天啊 别打我
[27:25] – No swearing! – He got a strike! -不准说脏话 -他有鱼上钩了
[27:27] – Ease up on it. – I got it! We got it! -放松点 -我能搞得定 我们搞得定
[27:28] Drive the boat! Mind your business! 开你的船去 管好你自己的事
[27:30] – You gotta get the hook in him. – What kind of fish is it? -你得把鱼钩住 -是什么鱼
[27:31] We’re fine! Shut up! Mind your business! 我们搞得定 闭嘴 管好你自己的事就行了
[27:33] – What kind of fish is it? – Great white. -什么鱼啊 -大白鲨
[27:35] – It’s gotta be a great white. – Come on! -肯定是大白鲨 -加把劲
[27:35] – It’s gotta be a great white. – Shut up! -肯定是大白鲨 -闭嘴
[27:37] Or maybe a barracuda. Who knows? 也有可能是梭鱼 谁知道呢
[27:38] It’s not a shark! 不是鲨鱼
[27:41] – Come on, pull him up! – It’s not a shark! -好了 拽上来 -不是鲨鱼
[27:43] – Just stop talking! – Come on! -别说了 -拜托
[27:48] 16号出口 松树街 曼彻斯特 距曼彻斯特木兰县的松树街还有0.5英里
[28:45] How come that’s connected to those? 那地方是怎么跟那里连接起来的
[28:46] It’s not connected, it just looks that way. 没有连起来 只是看起来像而已
[28:48] I’m trying to teach you the islands. 我在教你认小岛呢
[28:49] That’s the island the rich guy bought 那座小岛被一个富豪买了
[28:51] so no one else would put a house on it. 所以上面没有其他房子
[28:52] That’s how rich he is. 就是那么有钱就是那么任性
[28:53] Baker island, Misery island. 糕点师傅岛 痛苦岛
[28:55] Misery island’s where me and your aunt Randi got married. 我和你兰迪婶婶就是在痛苦岛上结婚的
[29:07] – Hello? – Yeah, hi. -谁啊 -是我
[29:10] Suzy, daddy’s home. 苏茜 爸爸回来了
[29:15] Hi, Suzy. Daddy’s home. 嗨 苏茜 爸爸回来了
[29:18] – Hi, daddy. – Hi, sweetheart. -嗨 爸爸 -你好啊 甜心
[29:23] Hug. 抱抱
[29:29] Oh, Jesus Christ! You’re breaking my neck! 老天 你快把我的脖子搂断了
[29:33] Lee? 李
[29:35] Yeah, hang on. 嗯 等一下
[29:38] – Hey. Did you have a good time? – Yeah, really good. -玩得开心吗 -很开心
[29:42] – Where’s your mother? – They just left. -你妈呢 -他们刚走
[29:44] Oh, no! 不是吧
[29:46] Yeah, she said missed you too. 是的 她也很想你
[29:47] Well, there’s always next time. Did you get any sleep? 总会有下次的 你有睡觉吗
[29:50] Oh, yeah, it’s so restful when my mother’s here. 你说呢 有我妈在可”安静”了
[29:53] Oh, too bad. Hi, Kary. 太糟了 嗨 小凯
[29:55] – Hi, daddy. – Come here. -嗨 爸爸 -抱抱
[29:57] – Put me down. – I’m putting you down. Relax. -放我下来 -我会放你下来的 放轻松
[29:59] I’m just giving you a kiss. Honey, all right– 我就是想亲亲你 宝贝 好了
[30:02] Karen! Karen! 小心 凯伦
[30:03] – I almost dropped you on your head. – Jesus. -我差点把你一头摔到地上 -天啊
[30:06] I’m making a hair salon. 我在做美发沙龙呢
[30:08] Oh, yeah? It’s really good. 是吗 真棒
[30:11] You wanna cut my hair? 你想给我剪头发吗
[30:12] It’s just for girls. I’m sorry. 女生专属 抱歉啦
[30:14] That’s all right. I understand, sweetheart. 没关系 我懂的 甜心
[30:18] Can I watch TV to get some ideas? 我能看看电视找找灵感吗
[30:21] – No. – Yeah. -不行 -可以
[30:24] Go ahead. 去吧
[30:27] Get off. 走开啦
[30:28] Oh, god. 天啊
[30:31] How you feeling? 感觉怎么样
[30:34] Better. 好点了
[30:35] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[30:37] You sound better. 你听起来好点了
[30:38] So did you guys actually use the fishing tackle? 你们真的用到渔具了吗
[30:40] Oh, yeah, we really did. 当然了
[30:43] Patty caught a humongous bluefish– 18 pounds. 小帕钓到了一条18磅的大青鱼
[30:46] Oh, yeah? Well, that’s awesome. 是吗 太厉害了
[30:48] Oh, I never seen anybody so happy in my whole life. 我这辈子都没见过谁像他那么开心
[30:51] Its nice in here. 这里真棒
[30:52] You keep it nice. 你把这里保持的很棒
[30:54] – What a homemaker. – Fuck off. -家务打扫得真棒 -滚开
[30:55] All right. Get away from me. 离我远点
[30:58] Stop it. 别碰我
[31:00] Oh, don’t. Stop. 别这样 停下
[31:03] Please, I’m sick. 拜托 我还病着了
[31:05] Okay. For real, get off of me. 好了 真心的 离我远点
[31:13] – Hi, Stanny. – Oh, god, let him alone. -嗨 斯坦尼 -天 别碰他
[31:16] – How come you’re not crying? – I just got him settled. -你怎么没哭啊 -我刚哄好他
[31:18] – What are you getting him settled for? – Lee, don’t pick him up. -你把他哄好干什么 -李 别把他抱起来
[31:22] If he’s not crying, leave well enough alone. 如果他没有哭 就让他自己一个人待着
[31:24] Leave well enough alone. That’s what me and your mommy 自己一个人待着 我和你妈妈
[31:26] should have done instead of getting married. 就应该这样做 而不是结婚
[31:28] – Oh, shut up. – Then you wouldn’t be here. -闭嘴吧 -那就没有你了
[31:30] Your sisters wouldn’t be here, 也没有你的姐姐们
[31:32] and I could watch the football 我就能在我自己的客厅
[31:33] game in my own living room with peace and quiet. 安安静静看球赛了
[31:35] You know what? You can go fuck yourself. 我想说你可以去自慰了
[31:38] Oh, jeez waste. Hey, kiddo. 那可真浪费 嗨 小家伙
[31:41] Oh, my gosh. You’re very handsome, you know that? 天啊 你可真帅啊 你知道吗
[31:45] See that? I didn’t make him cry. 看到了吗 我没把他弄哭
[31:49] Up and down. 抱起来放下去
[31:52] He’s not crying… 他没有哭
[31:53] ‘Cause I know how to handle him. 因为我知道怎么搞定他
[31:58] How is he? How’s Joe? 他怎么样 乔怎么样
[31:59] He’s fine. You know, he’s– he’s all right. 他很好 还不错
[32:02] Actually, he’s doing all right. 实际上 他还过得挺不错的
[32:05] And you didn’t run out of beer? You got through the day okay? 你们没有把啤酒喝完吗 你们今天过得还好吗
[32:07] Oh, yeah. We were very temperate. 当然了 我们可是很节制的
[32:12] I don’t know why you guys bother getting on the friggin’ boat. 我就不明白你们为什么还要费劲爬上那破船
[32:15] What do you mean? We love the sea. 什么意思 我们热爱大海啊
[32:17] Oh, yeah? How many beers did you have on the sea? 是吗 你们在大海上喝了多少啤酒
[32:19] – Eight. – Eight? -8瓶 -8瓶
[32:21] Yep, eight, over a seven-hour period, which– 是啊 7个小时喝了8瓶
[32:25] Wow, I am well impressed. 真是大开眼界啊
[32:27] …is… 平均也就
[32:32] …1.1428572 beers an hour. 每小时1.1428572瓶吧
[32:36] It’s like you didn’t even have anything to drink at all. 几乎就和没喝一样
[32:39] Yeah, I told you I was cutting down. 我告诉过你我会少喝的
[32:46] Oh, god, no. What do you think you’re gonna do? 天啊 不要 你想干什么
[32:51] I guess I’m gonna take a shower. 我想我准备去洗个澡
[32:53] Randi, I swear to god. 兰迪 我向上帝发誓
[32:55] You should have seen his face. 你真该看看他的表情
[32:59] So happy. 那么开心
[33:01] It was like when we took the girls on the merry-go-round. 和我们带着姑娘们去玩旋转木马时她们的表情一样
[33:04] I mean, it was just pure happiness. 就是纯粹的开心
[33:12] Oh, come on, I’m sick. 拜托 我病了
[33:13] I’m sick. I’m really, really, deeply sick. 我病了 我是真的真的病得很严重
[33:24] It’s hard to breathe. 连呼吸都困难
[33:33] He’s not at school? I thought school left out– 他不在学校 我以为学校的放学时间是…
[33:36] – I’m pretty sure he would have– – What? -我很确定他… -什么
[33:37] I’m sorry, Paul, my phone is– 抱歉 保罗 我的手机…
[33:39] – Sorry. Say that again? – That’s all right. -不好意思 能再说一遍吗 -没事
[33:41] I’m pretty sure he would have left for hockey practice by now. 我很确定他去冰球训练了
[33:44] He’s on the hockey team? 他进了冰球队了吗
[33:45] Yeah. Yeah, he’s doing real well too. 是的 而且还打得很好
[33:47] Hey, how’s Joe doing? He gonna be okay? 乔怎么样 他还好吗
[33:49] Yeah, he’s fine. 他还好
[33:50] Where’s the practice? Is it at the school? 训练场在哪 在学校吗
[33:53] No, they practice at Gloucester around. 不 在格罗斯特附近
[33:55] – They practice in the– – I’m sorry. -训练场地在… -不好意思
[33:56] – It’s not at the school? – No. -不在学校吗 -不在
[33:58] What? I’m sorry. 什么 不好意思
[34:00] – Can you hear me? – The phone is– -你能听到我说话吗 -这破手机…
[34:01] That’s all right. Can you hear me? 没事 你能听到我说话吗
[34:03] – Yes. – It’s at Gloucester, okay? -能听到 -在格罗斯特
[34:05] Okay. I understand. 好的 我知道了
[34:06] We play with the Rockport team, but they’re the lead team. 我们和洛克波特队一起训练 但是他们是主队
[34:08] Okay, I understand. Thank you, Paul. 好的 我明白了 谢谢你 保罗
[34:10] Yeah, sure thing. Give Joe my regards, all right? 不客气 代我问候乔 好吗
[34:12] – I will. – What’s up? -我会的 -怎么了
[34:16] Uh, Joe Chandler’s in the hospital again. 乔·钱德勒又进医院了
[34:18] Oh, how awful. 真可怜
[34:19] – Who was on the phone? – That was Lee Chandler. -电话里是谁 -李·钱德勒
[34:22] – Lee Chandler? – The very one. -李·钱德勒 -就是那个李·钱德勒
[34:50] Knock it off! 住手
[34:51] Chandler! Knock it off! 钱德勒 够了
[34:54] One more time and you’re out. 再有一次你就出局
[34:56] You understand that, Chandler? One more time. 听到没 钱德勒 再有一次就出局
[34:58] – Ah, fuck me. – What’s that? -去你的 -你说什么
[35:00] – Fuck my fuckin’ ass. – All right, you’re out. -去你妈的 -你出局了
[35:03] Chandler, you’re benched. 钱德勒 你被罚下了
[35:04] All right. Ask me if I give a shit. 好像我在乎似的
[35:08] What was that? 你说什么
[35:12] Coach, that’s his uncle. 教练 那是他叔叔
[35:14] His father must be in the hospital. 他爸肯定又进医院了
[35:16] Whose father, Chandlers? 谁爸爸 钱德勒的吗
[35:18] Yeah, he only comes around– 是的 他叔叔只有在他爸住院的时候才来
[35:19] He’s got congestive heart failure. 他有充血性心力衰竭
[35:20] Patrick’s dad, I mean, not– not Patrick. 帕特里克的爸爸 不是帕特里克
[35:23] So that’s Lee Chandler. The Lee Chandler, huh? 所以那是李·钱德勒 那个大名鼎鼎的李·钱德勒吗
[35:26] Yeah, but coach, you know that story’s bullshit, right? 是的 但是教练 你知道那些传闻是胡扯的吧
[35:29] Total bullshit, coach. 完全是胡扯 教练
[35:30] You guys wanna watch the language? 别说脏话
[35:31] – Sorry. – Sorry. -抱歉 -抱歉
[35:40] All right. Mind your own business for a little while, huh? 管好你们自己的事 好吗
[35:43] Let’s take a break. Get a water. 休息一下 喝点水
[35:51] So, uh, something going on with your dad? 你爸出什么事了
[35:56] His father passed away this morning. 他父亲今天早晨去世了
[36:00] Oh, jeez. I’m sorry to hear that. I really am. 天哪 我很遗憾
[36:03] I, uh– well, listen, do what you gotta do. 我 听我说 想做什么就去做吧
[36:06] I, uh– I feel terrible. 我感到很难过
[36:09] Why don’t you, uh– 要不你进去
[36:10] all right, well, go in and change, 进去换一下衣服
[36:13] and we’ll talk about it later, all right? 然后我们再谈这事 好吗
[36:15] Go ahead. I’ll meet you outside. 去吧 我在外面等你
[36:18] – All right. – All right. Thank you. -好吧 -好 谢谢
[36:22] All right, show’s over. 好了 别围观了
[36:27] Come on, let’s go. 走吧
[36:29] – You all right? – Uh, my– -你没事吧 -我
[36:30] Take your sticks back, would you? 把曲棍放回去 好吗
[36:48] – Hey, I’ll see you in there. – Yeah. -我在里面等你 -好
[36:50] – We’ll talk, okay? – I’ll talk to you soon. -等会聊 好吗 -等会聊
[36:52] See you soon. I love you. 一会见 爱你
[36:57] Line it up again. 来集合
[36:58] Come on, let’s go. 快来
[37:13] I have to go to the hospital and sign some more papers. 我要去医院签一些文件
[37:16] Do you wanna see him? 你想再见见他吗
[37:20] I don’t know. Why? 我不知道 何必呢
[37:23] What’s he look like? 他看起来什么样
[37:25] He looks like he’s dead. 看起来像死人
[37:28] I mean, he doesn’t look like he’s sleeping or anything. 我是说 不是像睡着了之类的
[37:32] But he doesn’t look gross, either. 但他看起来也不吓人
[37:39] I don’t know. 我不知道
[37:47] Well, you know, you don’t have to. 你也不必勉强
[37:53] I wanted to see him. 我是想见他的
[37:55] Maybe you don’t want that image in your memory. 也许你不想在记忆里留下这种画面
[37:57] I don’t– 我不
[37:59] It’s up to you. 你自己决定
[38:12] What do you wanna do? 你想怎么办
[38:15] You want me to take you home? 想让我带你回家
[38:20] Want me to decide for you? 还是想让我帮你决定
[38:25] Let’s just go. 那就走吧
[38:28] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈在做什么
[38:28] – I just said let’s go inside! – No, you said let’s just go, -我刚刚说要进去 -不 你说走吧
[38:31] – and then you get out of the car? – I meant let’s go inside. -然后就要下车 -我是说要进去
[38:33] – What the matter with you? – What’s your problem? -你到底怎么回事 -你怎么回事
[38:35] – I could have ripped your fuckin’ leg off! – Okay, okay! -你的腿差点就废了 -好吧
[38:37] I’m sorry I misused the English language. 抱歉我说错话了
[38:46] I’m sorry, uncle Lee. 我很抱歉 李叔叔
[38:48] I’m sorry, too. I just get scared. 我也很抱歉 我只是有点怕
[38:55] Yeah, okay, thank you. 可以了 谢谢你
[38:59] Of course. 不用谢
[39:21] You gotta hit the bleeper. 你要打一下传呼机
[39:24] I don’t have a bleeper. 我没有传呼机
[39:26] I’ll do it. There’s a code. 我来吧 有密码
[39:44] Hey, is it okay if I invite some of my friends over? 我可以请几个朋友过来吗
[39:46] – I told them I would call them. – Go ahead. -我说过我会联络他们的 -去吧
[39:49] And can we get some pizza? ‘Cause there’s nothing to eat here. 可以订些披萨吗 家里没吃的了
[39:52] Okay. 行
[39:54] – What kind would you like? – Any kind is fine. -你喜欢什么样的披萨 -什么样都行
[39:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:13] At least he didn’t suffer. 至少他没有经受痛苦
[40:14] It’s worse for the family, but it’s better for the person. 对家人来说是坏事 但对他是好事
[40:17] Well, he was a fuckin’ great guy, Patrick, I’ll tell you that. 他人很好 帕特里克 我是这么想的
[40:20] That’s for sure. 那是肯定的
[40:22] Yeah, I remember this one time he– 我记得那次
[40:25] he took us out in the boat, like, in sixth grade. 他带我们出海 好像那时六年级
[40:27] Yeah, I remember that. 我记得那次
[40:29] He made us wear these life preservers. 他非让我们穿那些救生衣
[40:31] And I was like, you know, 然后我就说
[40:32] “What’s the difference, Mr. Chandler? “穿不穿有什么分别呢 钱德勒先生”
[40:33] The boat sinks in this weather, we’re dead anyways.” “船要是真沉了 我们怎么都会冻死”
[40:35] – Yeah, I remember that. – Then he goes, -我记得这个 -然后他说
[40:37] “The life jacket’s to “穿救生衣是为了”
[40:38] make it easy on the sharks once you go over.” “防止你翻下去之后 鲨鱼吃不消”
[40:40] Fuckin’ smartass, I swear to god. 真他妈机智
[40:42] Yeah, he really liked those shark jokes. 他特别喜欢那些鲨鱼的笑话
[40:44] – Funny guy. – He was funny, man. -风趣的家伙 -他真幽默 兄弟
[40:46] Yeah, he was gentle too, you know? 他也很温柔
[40:50] Like his son. 和他儿子一样
[41:00] So there’s this former starship captain, all right? 这是星际飞船的前任船长
[41:02] Jesus Christ! With the Star Trek again? 天哪 又是《星际迷航》吗
[41:04] – Will you shut the fuck up? – Fuck you. Star Trek sucks. -闭嘴 -《星际迷航》烂爆了
[41:07] – You fuckin’ retard. – Star Trek’s one of the classical pillars -你个弱智 -《星际迷航》是
[41:10] – of modern entertainment. – Oh, yeah? -现代电影的经典作之一 -真的吗
[41:12] Tell me about Star Trek. Enlighten me, motherfucker. 给我讲讲《星际迷航》 让我开开窍
[41:15] – I’ll tell you this– – How long have I been friends with you? -我来告诉你 -我跟你做朋友多久了
[41:16] – How you doing, baby? – I’m okay. -你还好吗 -我没事
[41:18] Enough is enough, okay? It’s just Star Trek. 够了 不过是《星际迷航》而已
[41:20] How dare you! Will you shut up? 说什么呢 给我闭嘴
[41:22] Fuck Star Trek. 去你的《星际迷航》
[41:23] Every Sci-Fi classic film you like 你喜欢的所有经典科幻片
[41:25] – was based on Star Trek. – Star Trek’s bullshit. -都是基于《星际迷航》的 -垃圾
[41:26] – Right? Start Trek– – Star Trek’s retarded. -先是《星际迷航》 -弱智
[41:28] – Then The Road Warrior. – Retarded. -然后是《疯狂的麦克斯》 -弱智
[41:29] – Then The Matrix. – Retarded and shit. -然后是《黑客帝国》 -傻叉
[41:33] I love Star Trek! 我喜欢《星际迷航》
[41:34] – Oh, yeah, do you? – How dare you? -真的吗 -你胆敢这样说
[41:36] Ask Patrick. He loves ’em! He loves ’em! 去问帕特里克 他也喜欢这些
[41:38] – Patrick, what do you think? – Go ahead, ask Patrick. -帕特里克 你觉得呢 -去问啊
[41:40] I can’t believe we’re talking about Star Trek right now. 真不敢相信我们现在在聊《星际迷航》
[41:47] – I like Star Trek. – Thank you. -我喜欢《星际迷航》 -谢谢
[41:52] Hey, uncle Lee. 嗨 李叔叔
[41:53] Is it okay if Sylvie sleeps over? 塞尔维可以在这里过夜吗
[41:55] Dad always let her. 我爸以前总答应她留这儿
[41:57] Then what are you asking me for? 那你为什么还来问我
[42:01] No reason. 不为什么
[42:03] Thanks. 谢谢
[42:09] Uh, not that it would come up or anything, 别人不会来问这事
[42:10] but her parents thinks she stays downstairs when she stays over. 但她父母以为她过夜都睡在楼下
[42:13] So if it comes up for some reason, 所以万一有人来问
[42:15] can you just say she stayed in the downstairs room? 你就说她在楼下睡的好吗
[42:23] – I don’t even know them. – Yeah, you do. -我都不认识他们 -你认识
[42:25] It’s the Mcganns. It’s Frank and Pat Mcgann. 是麦甘恩一家 弗兰克和帕特·麦甘恩
[42:27] – Oh, that’s Sylvie Mcgann? – Yeah. -那是塞尔维·麦甘恩 -对
[42:32] – Okay. – So… -好吧 -所以
[42:34] Do you mind saying she stayed downstairs, 你可以说她睡在楼下吗
[42:36] like, if they call or something? 如果他们来电话的话
[42:38] Okay. 好
[42:50] Am I supposed to tell you to use a condom? 我是不是该教你用避孕套了
[42:52] No. I mean– 不
[42:55] – Is that what Joe would say? – No. -乔是不是就会这么说 -不
[42:58] Well, I mean, yeah, we’ve had the discussion and everything. 我是说 是的 我们之前讨论过了
[43:03] – So… – Yeah, good. -所以 -好吧
[43:04] Yeah, just let me know if we’re making too much noise. 如果我们弄得太大声就跟我们说
[43:08] Okay. 好
[43:10] Just fuckin’ with you. 我开玩笑的
[43:19] All right. 好吧
[43:24] Um, do you think I should call my mom 我是不是应该打电话给我妈
[43:25] to tell her about dad? 告诉她我爸的事
[43:29] – No, I wouldn’t, Patty. – Yeah. -我不这么想 小帕 -好吧
[43:32] I mean, uh, nobody even knows where she is. 我是说 没人知道她在哪
[43:35] Yeah. 是啊
[43:37] Yeah, no, I was just curious what you thought. 我只是好奇你的想法
[43:42] Anyway, good night, uncle Lee. 无所谓了 晚安 李叔叔
[43:45] Good night. 晚安
[43:53] Are you gonna sulk all night 你不会为了漏了一个球
[43:55] long because you dropped the goddamn ball? 生一整晚的闷气吧
[43:57] – I’m not sulking. – Oh, shut up. -我没有生闷气 -闭嘴吧
[43:58] If you’d use a goddamn baseball mitt, 如果你肯用棒球手套
[44:01] you wouldn’t drop the fuckin’ ball. 就不会漏掉这球了
[44:02] I don’t need a baseball mitt! I catch better without one. 我不需要棒球手套 我空手接的更稳
[44:03] Hey, shut up. Hey, Elise! 闭嘴 喂 伊莉斯
[44:08] Oh, shit. 糟透了
[44:10] Come on. Hey, Lee, you wanna take Patty upstairs 李 你能把小帕带上楼
[44:14] and get him washed up? 给他洗个澡吗
[44:17] – Come on, kid. – Go on, now. -来吧 孩子 -快上去
[44:19] It’ll be all right. I’ll be up in a minute. 没事的 我等会就上去
[44:21] Go on upstairs, Patty. Everything will be okay. 上楼吧 小帕 没事的
[44:23] I thought it was wonderful how you dropped that ball. 我觉得你那球漏的不错
[44:25] – Okay. – I didn’t want you to catch it. -好吧 -我没想让你接住那球的
[44:32] Oh, shit. 烦死了
[44:34] Go on. 接着叫吧
[44:38] Fuck’s sake. 看在上帝的份上
[44:51] Shut the fuck up. 闭嘴吧
[45:12] 收件人 妈妈
[45:12] 主题 爸爸
[45:12] 亲爱的妈妈
[45:18] 我写信来是要告诉你
[45:30] Beverly, Massachusetts, Gallagher funeral home, please. 请转贝弗利 麻省 加拉赫殡仪馆
[45:34] Morning. 早上好
[45:42] Yes, hi, my name is Lee Chandler. 你好 我是李·钱德勒
[45:44] My brother, Joseph Chandler, is at the Beverly… 我哥哥约瑟夫·钱德勒在
[45:47] Hospital morgue. I’m wondering, uh, 贝弗利医院的太平间 我想知道
[45:49] who I need to talk to about making arrangements? 我需要找谁预约
[45:55] Okay, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[46:04] Yes. 是的
[46:06] Yes, I just spoke– 是的 我刚刚说了
[46:08] yes, my name is Lee Chandler. 是的 我是李·钱德勒
[46:11] My brother is at the Beverly hospital morgue. 我哥哥在贝弗利医院的太平间
[46:14] Yes. 是的
[46:18] Okay. 好
[46:21] I understand, I’m– 我明白
[46:24] I’m calling to find out exactly what I need to do 我是想问问我下一步
[46:26] to make arrangements for the next step. 具体要怎么完成预约
[46:33] I see. Okay, thank you. 我知道了 谢谢
[46:39] Can I have a napkin? 可以给我张餐巾吗
[46:39] Yes. 是的
[46:42] That’s right, so– but what do I gotta do to get his– 没错 所以我要怎么
[46:45] to get his body over the– 把他的尸体运到
[46:47] Excuse me, Mr. Chandler, 打扰一下 钱德勒先生
[46:48] I don’t think Patrick needs to be here for this. 我觉得帕特里克不必待在这里听这些
[46:50] Don’t– I’m all right. 别这样 我没事
[46:53] I understand. So why is it more 我明白 为什么把他的尸体
[46:54] to drive his body to Manchester? 运到曼彻斯特就贵些
[46:57] So you gotta take the highway 所以开七分钟的高速
[46:58] for seven minutes, that’s why it costs more? 就收费贵一些吗
[47:00] Well, what does it cost for the hearse to take 127? 那灵车走127号公路要多少钱
[47:03] Jesus, like, that’s his focus? 天哪 他关注的就是这个
[47:04] Jeez, I’m all right. 我没事的
[47:07] 曼彻斯特艾塞克斯中学
[47:11] Thanks, uncle Lee. 谢谢 李叔叔
[47:12] You’re welcome. 不客气
[47:14] – Thanks, Mr. Chandler. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 钱德勒先生 -不客气
[47:33] So… 这样吧
[47:35] We’re gonna forget about the language. 我们不会计较骂人的事
[47:38] We’re gonna forget about the fists. 也不会计较打架的事
[47:41] But I want you to take a few days off of practice. 但我希望你这几天休息一下
[47:44] I don’t want you on the ice. 我不想让你上冰训练
[47:47] Well, to tell you the honest truth, sir, 说真的 先生
[47:48] I could really use the distraction. 我觉得那样能帮我分散注意力
[47:51] The ice is not a distraction. 冰上训练不是用来分散注意力的
[47:54] When you’re on the ice, you gotta be there. 你在冰上的时候 就要专注
[47:58] Okay, so take a couple days off, 休息几天吧
[48:00] and we’ll talk. 然后我们再聊
[48:03] Listen. 听我说
[48:05] When I was your age, I lost my dad, too. 在你这么大的时候 我也失去了父亲
[48:09] So… 所以…
[48:12] I know what you’re– you’re goin’ through. 我能体会你的心情
[48:15] If you want to come in and talk, 如果你想来聊一聊
[48:17] or want somebody to spill your guts to, 找人讲讲心里话
[48:21] or throw the bull around, 或者就是闲聊
[48:23] the door’s open. 我随时欢迎
[48:34] You mind if I put some music on? 你介意我开音乐吗
[48:36] No. 开吧
[48:38] It’s at 54– 现在是54…
[48:44] Do you like these guys? 你喜欢这帮人吗
[48:47] The lead guitar is weak, 主吉他有点弱
[48:49] but otherwise they’re pretty good. 但其他的都很棒
[48:51] Oh, they all sound the same to me. 我听不出什么差别
[49:00] Where are we goin’? 我们去哪
[49:01] Gotta go to the lawyer. 去见律师
[49:03] What for? 做什么
[49:05] To read your father’s will. 听他读你父亲的遗嘱
[49:08] Do I have to be there? 我一定要在场吗
[49:10] I don’t think so, but I think you’re supposed to be. 我不觉得 但你应该去
[49:15] Who do you think he left the boat to? 你觉得他会把船留给谁
[49:17] I’m sure he left you everything. 他肯定会把所有东西留给你
[49:26] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[49:30] Which, uh, part are you having trouble with? 你对哪里不明白
[49:33] Well, I can’t be the guardian. 我不可能做他的监护人
[49:42] I mean, I can’t. 我是说 我做不了
[49:46] Well, naturally, I– I assumed Joe had 我还以为乔已经
[49:48] discussed all this with you. 跟你商量过这件事了
[49:50] No. 没有
[49:52] He didn’t. 他没说过
[49:55] No. 没有
[49:58] Uh, I– I– 我…
[50:00] sorry, I have to say, I’m somewhat taken aback. 对不起 我很惊讶
[50:02] He can’t live with me. I live in one room. 他不可能和我一起住 我只有一间房间
[50:04] Well, but Joe has provided for Patrick’s upkeep. 但乔已经准备好了帕特里克的抚养费
[50:07] Food, clothes, etcetera. 供他吃穿等等
[50:09] And the house and the boat are owned outright. 而且房子和船都完全是个人所有的
[50:11] I can’t commute from Boston every day 我不可能每天往返波士顿
[50:12] until he turns 18. 直到他18岁
[50:14] I think the idea was that you would relocate. 我觉得他是想让你换个地方住
[50:17] R– relocate to where? 换…换到那里
[50:19] – Well, you look– – Here? -你看… -这里
[50:20] Well, as you can see, your brother 你的哥哥
[50:22] worked everything out extremely carefully. 已经把所有事情打点好了
[50:24] – But he can’t have– – Yes. -但他不可能 -就是那样的
[50:25] He can’t have meant that. 他不可能是那个意思
[50:27] Uh, he’s allowed up to $5,000 他准备了5000美元
[50:29] to pay for moving expenses. 用作你的搬家费用
[50:31] And there’s, uh– there’s also a small amount 还有一小笔钱
[50:32] set aside for, uh, you know, 是留作
[50:35] for you to draw from as personal income while you settle in. 你安顿好之前的个人收入
[50:39] I mean, assuming…that you accept. 如果你同意当监护人的话
[50:42] What about my uncle Donny and aunt Teresa? 我的叔叔唐尼和姨妈特丽莎呢
[50:44] Joe didn’t feel that Patrick really had any special relationship 乔不觉得帕特里克和他们关系特别
[50:47] – or feeling about them. – I don’t understand. -或者很亲近 -我不明白
[50:49] And now, as I think you know, 而且现在 我觉得你知道
[50:50] they’ve moved out to Wisconsin, I believe. 他们搬去了威斯康辛
[50:52] Minnesota. 明尼苏达
[50:54] – Minnesota. – Minnetonka, Minnesota. -明尼苏达 -明尼苏达的明内通卡
[50:56] That’s right. 没错
[51:15] It was my impression that you’d spent a lot of time here over the years. 我记得这些年你在这里住过不少时候
[51:19] I was just the back up. 我只是来帮帮忙
[51:21] I came up here to look after Patty, yeah, 过来照顾一下小帕
[51:23] if Joe was in the hospital after my father couldn’t do it, 如果乔进医院的话 我父亲已经不在了
[51:25] but we– 但我们…
[51:27] it was supposed to be Donny. 应该是唐尼才对
[51:30] I’m just the back up. 我只是帮下忙
[51:35] Well, I– I can just repeat that I’m– I’m… 我只能说我…
[51:39] astonished that Joe didn’t run this by you, 我很惊讶乔没有跟你说这件事
[51:40] thorough as he was. 他是个很仔细的人
[51:42] Yeah, ’cause he knew what I would say if he would have asked. 因为他知道我会怎么回答他
[51:48] Once! It was once! 就一次 就那一次
[51:50] Oh, one time nothin’. It’s nothin’ but one time. 一次而已没什么大不了
[51:52] Stay out of this quadrant, and you won’t go home in tears. 别打这半边 你就不会哭着回家
[51:55] All right. 好吧
[52:05] You wanna keep it down, you fuckin’ morons? 声音小一点 你们这群蠢货
[52:07] My kids are sleepin’. 我的孩子们在睡觉
[52:10] I’m so sorry. I am– I didn’t think we were that loud. 对不起 我不知道我们有那么吵
[52:13] Lee. You wanna get these fuckin’ pinheads 李 你能把这群蠢货
[52:16] out of my house, please? 弄出我的房子吗
[52:18] Yeah, I do. 好 我会的
[52:20] Randi, I really do. 兰迪 我真的会的
[52:26] She can’t talk to us that way. 她不该那样跟我们说话
[52:27] Yeah. 没错
[52:35] I’m not fuckin’ around! 我可不是说着玩的
[52:37] It’s two o’clock in the fuckin’ morning. 现在可是凌晨两点了
[52:39] Get these fuckin’ assholes dressed, 让这帮混蛋穿好衣服
[52:40] and get ’em the fuck out of here! 滚出去
[52:48] We are dressed. 我们都穿着呢
[52:50] She didn’t mean it. She’ll apologize later. 她不是这个意思 她会道歉的
[52:56] Gotta get out of here, man. 你们该走了
[52:57] – See ya later. – Right on. -回见 -好的
[53:03] Lee. 李
[53:08] – Thanks, bro. Take care! – All right! -谢了兄弟 小心点 -好的
[53:10] – Tell Randi we’re sorry. – Good night! -告诉兰迪我们很抱歉 -晚安
[53:11] – Don’t drink and drive. – We’re so sorry! -喝酒就别开车了 -我们很抱歉
[53:14] You see Jupiter? 你看见木星了吗
[53:15] Hold on. Keep your eyes on the road! 注意看路
[53:19] Hey, Tommy! 汤米
[53:22] Good night, Joe! 晚安 乔
[53:23] Sorry again! 再次说声抱歉
[53:27] Go ahead. It’s Jupiter, you fuckin’ idiot. 往前 看木星 你个笨蛋
[53:29] Look at, there’s the north star right there. 看 那有北极星
[53:31] – Right there. – Where? -就在那 -在哪
[53:32] It’s– it’s due north. 正北方
[53:49] I’ll clean up in the morning. 我早上会打扫干净的
[53:52] You see Jupiter, you fuckin’ asshole? 你看见木星了 你个笨蛋
[53:54] Come on. 拜托
[53:57] Fuck you. 滚蛋
[53:58] Come on. 别这样
[54:03] Lee. 李
[54:14] Lee, nobody can appreciate what you’ve been through. 李 没人能理解你的经历
[54:17] If I can say that. 原谅我这样说
[54:32] And if you really feel like you can’t take this on, 如果你真的觉得你做不了监护人
[54:36] well, that’s– that’s– 那是…
[54:39] you know, that’s your right. 那是你的权利
[54:40] – Obviously. – So who would get him? -明显地 -那谁会做他的监护人
[54:46] Patrick, can I get you a can of soda or anything? 帕特里克 要我给你买罐苏打之类的吗
[54:49] No, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[54:53] Well, I don’t know what’s happening with Patrick’s mother. 我不知道帕特里克的妈妈怎么了
[54:55] – No. – I’m not sure where she is, -不 -我不知道她在哪
[54:57] – or what kind of condition she’s in. – No. -也不知道她现在的情况 -不
[55:11] We can’t do that. 不能那样
[55:47] God, no! Oh, god! 天啊 不
[55:48] Fred! Fred! My kids are in there! 弗雷德 弗雷德 我的孩子在里面
[55:52] My kids are in there! 我的孩子在里面
[55:53] God! Oh, god! I gotta go in there. 天啊 我要进去
[56:44] 曼彻斯特 消防救援
[58:59] Look, Lee. 李
[59:01] Why don’t you just– 你为什么不…
[59:02] I’m gonna– I’ll be in touch. 我该…保持联系
[59:05] Um, I’m here. 我在这
[59:20] 警察局
[59:43] Well, we were partying pretty hard. 我们之前玩得很嗨
[59:46] And there was beer. 喝了酒
[59:48] And someone was passin’ around a joint, 有人在分大麻
[59:51] and there was cocaine. 还有可卡因
[59:53] Cocaine? 可卡因
[59:54] Yes. 对
[59:56] Okay, go ahead. 好的 继续
[1:00:00] Uh, anyway, our bedroom is in the downstairs, 我们的卧室在楼下
[1:00:05] and the kids sleep upstairs, 孩子们在楼上睡觉
[1:00:07] so Randi makes everyone leave around 2:00. 大概两点的时候兰迪把大家赶走了
[1:00:13] Or 3 A.M. 或者是三点
[1:00:15] And then… 然后
[1:00:17] She goes back to bed. 她回去睡觉了
[1:00:22] So I go upstairs to check on the kids, 我就上楼看了看孩子们
[1:00:24] and it’s fuckin’ freezin’ upstairs, 楼上特别冷
[1:00:27] but I can’t use the central heat 但我不能开暖气
[1:00:28] ’cause it dries out randi’s sinuses, 那会让兰迪的鼻子很干
[1:00:30] and gives her really bad headaches. 而且她的头会很疼
[1:00:33] So I go downstairs and I put a fire in the fireplace, 所以我下楼在壁炉里生了火
[1:00:36] and sit down and watch TV, 坐着看电视
[1:00:38] but there’s no more beer. 但是啤酒喝完了
[1:00:41] I’m still jumpin’ around like… a jackrabbit, 我还是兴奋地上蹿下跳 像个大野兔
[1:00:45] so I put a couple of fire logs in the fire, 所以我又往炉子里加了几根木头
[1:00:49] and I– just to warm up the house while I was gone. 我只是希望我走了房子里能暖和起来
[1:00:59] And then I– I’m goin’ to the mini mart, 然后我就去小店了
[1:01:03] but I’m too wasted and I don’t want to drive. 不过我嗨过头了 不想开车
[1:01:07] So I walk, it’s about 20 minutes each way. 我是走过去的 来回大概各要20分钟
[1:01:11] I’m about halfway there, 走在半路上的时候
[1:01:13] and I can’t remember if I put a screen on the fireplace. 我发现我不记得有没有把防火板放回去了
[1:01:25] I figure it’s okay. 但我觉得没什么关系
[1:01:32] So I just keep goin’ to the store. 就继续往商店走了
[1:01:37] And, uh, that’s it. 就这些
[1:01:43] Log must have rolled out onto the floor. 木头一定是滚到了地板上
[1:01:47] Uh, fireman said they pulled Randi out. 消防员说他们把兰迪救出来了
[1:01:51] She’s passed out downstairs. 她在楼下昏了过去
[1:01:54] And, uh– 然后…
[1:01:59] and then the furnace blew, 然后炉子就炸了
[1:02:01] and they couldn’t go back in again. 他们没能再次进去
[1:02:03] And…that’s all I remember. 我就记得这些了
[1:02:14] Okay, Lee, that’s all for now. 好的 李 现在就这样
[1:02:15] We’ll– we’ll call you if anything else comes up 如果有其他事情
[1:02:18] we want to ask you about. 我们会再找你问的
[1:02:20] Assuming the forensics bear you out, 如果取证结果能证明你的清白的话
[1:02:22] which I’m assuming they will. 我觉得应该没什么问题
[1:02:27] So, uh, that’s it? 那么 就这样吗
[1:02:30] Look, Lee, you made a horrible mistake. 李 你犯了一个大错
[1:02:32] Like a million other people did last night. 每个人都会犯错
[1:02:36] Not gonna crucify you. 不会因为犯错就严惩你的
[1:02:38] It’s not a crime to forget to put the screen on the fireplace. 忘了火炉上的防护网可不是什么大罪
[1:02:44] Well, I mean, you know, 我的意思是
[1:02:45] so I can go? 我可以走了
[1:02:47] Well, if something comes up we don’t already know about, 如果没什么我们还应该知道的
[1:02:51] yeah. 是的
[1:02:54] You got anyone to give you a ride back home? 需要送你回家吗
[1:02:56] Is Joe here? Is your dad here? 乔在吗 你父亲在这里吗
[1:03:00] Yeah. 是的
[1:03:04] – Sorry. – Okay. -抱歉 -好吧
[1:03:33] Son! 儿子
[1:03:36] Put it down. Put it down! 放下枪 放下
[1:03:38] Get on the ground. Get on the ground. 趴在地上 趴下
[1:03:40] – Ah, please! – Settle down. Settle down. -拜托 -冷静 冷静
[1:03:42] – We need some cuffs right now. – Stay down. -我们现在得把你铐上 -趴着别动
[1:03:43] – Stay down. – Down, down, get him down. -别动 -把他放倒
[1:04:05] All right, let’s go. 好了 我们走
[1:04:09] Bye. 再见
[1:04:12] Where we goin’, to the orphanage? 我们去哪儿 孤儿院吗
[1:04:13] – Shut up. – What the hell did I do? -闭嘴 -我做什么了
[1:04:15] Just be quiet. 安静点
[1:04:25] All right, we got a lot to do. 我们有很多事情要做
[1:04:26] What about the boat? 船怎么办
[1:04:27] We can talk to George about it. There’s no use hangin’ onto it 我们可以跟乔治谈谈 如果没人使用
[1:04:29] – if no one’s gonna use it. – I’m gonna use it. -留着它没什么用 -我会用它的
[1:04:31] – It’s gotta be maintained. – I’m maintaining it. -它还需要保养 -我会给它保养的
[1:04:32] – I’m gonna maintain it. – You can’t maintain it by yourself. -我会保养它的 -你自己可办不到
[1:04:36] Why not? It’s my boat now, isn’t it? 怎么不行 现在船是我的 对吗
[1:04:36] ‘Cause you’re a minor, you can’t take it out alone. 因为你还未成年 所以你不能独自把它开出去
[1:04:38] I’m– I’m the trustee. 我…我是托管人
[1:04:39] – I gotta make the payments– – What does trustee mean? -我会来付钱 -托管人是什么意思
[1:04:41] I gotta keep up the inspections. 我会一直负责监管
[1:04:42] It means I’m in charge of handling everything for you until– 就是说我会处理所有事直到你…
[1:04:44] Does that mean you’re allowed 就是说即使我不同意
[1:04:45] – to sell the boat if I don’t want you to? – Until you turn 18. -你也有权把船卖掉吗 -直到你满18岁
[1:04:46] I don’t know. 我也不确定
[1:04:48] I’ll definitely consider it. 我会考虑卖船的
[1:04:50] No fuckin’ way. 他妈的不行
[1:04:51] You’re so goddamn sure of yourself. 你过于自信了
[1:04:53] There’s no one to run it. You’re 16 years old. 没人能开船 你才16岁
[1:04:54] I get my license this year. 我今年就拿驾照
[1:04:55] Doesn’t matter, you’re still a minor. 没所谓 你还是未成年
[1:04:56] You can’t run a commercial vessel by yourself. 你不能独自驾驶商用船只
[1:04:58] Meanwhile, it’s a big fuckin’ expense, 同时 费用也不少
[1:04:59] and I’m the one that’s gotta manage it, 这些都得我负责
[1:05:00] – and I’m not gonna be here. – Who gives a fuck where you are? -而且我还不在这里 -谁他妈在乎你在哪里
[1:05:02] Patty, I swear to god, I’m gonna knock your fuckin’ block off. 小帕 我发誓我会狠狠教训你的
[1:05:04] – Great parenting. – What? What’d you say? -孩子教得不错 -什么 你说什么
[1:05:07] – I said great parenting. – Fuck you! -我说你把孩子教得不错 -去你妈的
[1:05:08] Mind your fuckin’ business, you fuckin’ asshole! 没他妈的多管闲事 你这个傻逼
[1:05:10] You’re gonna smash me in the face. 你往我脸上打啊
[1:05:12] Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. 没事了 没事了
[1:05:12] – It’s okay, it’s okay. – You want me to smash your fuckin’ face, -没事了 -你他妈想让我打你脸
[1:05:15] – you fuckin’ asshole. – It’s okay. It’s okay. -你个傻逼 -没事了
[1:05:17] Thank you. Thank you. It’s okay. 谢谢 没事了
[1:05:18] Uncle Lee, are you fundamentally unsound? 李叔叔 你不是有毛病
[1:05:22] Get in the fuckin’ car. 快他妈的上车
[1:05:27] Can’t obey your orders until you unlock the door. 你不开锁我怎么上车
[1:05:29] Shut up. 闭嘴
[1:05:47] It’s not like the motor’s gonna die tomorrow, 这引擎不会马上报废
[1:05:48] but Joe said it keeps breakin’ down like a son of a bitch. 但是乔说它总是出问题
[1:05:51] Yeah, but we were gonna take a look– 是啊 但是我们会检查一下
[1:05:53] see, there’s an allotment of some kind, but– 今天有个遗产分配的事情
[1:05:54] take a look this weekend. 但我们周末会有时间看看的
[1:05:56] Things are a little bit up in the air. 还有些事情没定下来
[1:05:57] No, I– I can take care of it 我不是那个意思
[1:05:58] as far as the general maintenance is concerned, 如果只是常规保养 我可以帮忙照看它
[1:06:00] but that motor’s gonna go at some point. 但是引擎说不定什么时候就不行了
[1:06:02] I’m taking care of it. 我来照看它
[1:06:03] There’s no allotment for a new motor. 没有买新引擎的钱
[1:06:05] Unless, George, you know someone who wants to buy it. 除非 乔治你知道谁想买下它
[1:06:08] Wait a second, I’m not selling it. 等一下 我不想把它卖掉
[1:06:10] We’re gonna be in Boston, anyway. 不管怎样 我们会住在波士顿
[1:06:12] What?! 什么
[1:06:13] Since when are we supposed to be in Boston? 我们什么时候说要去波士顿了
[1:06:15] Just take it easy. 别激动
[1:06:16] Well, whatever you decide, 不管你做什么决定
[1:06:18] it’s gonna bleed you dry just sittin’ here. 船在这放着都会把你们口袋掏空的
[1:06:19] Well, we don’t know exactly what we’re doin’. 我们还不清楚最终怎样决定
[1:06:21] Well, you know, he can always stay with us 如果他周末想回来
[1:06:23] if he wants to come up weekends. 可以住在我们家
[1:06:25] Do you want to be his guardian? 你想成为他的监护人吗
[1:06:29] – Well, we already– – He doesn’t want to be my guardian, -我们已经… -他不想当我的监护人
[1:06:31] – for Christ sakes. – We’re tryin’ to lose some kids at this point. -看在上帝的份上 -我们还打算少几个孩子呢
[1:06:33] Have you seen his house? 你见过他的房子吗
[1:06:34] – Yeah. – No, we’re tryin’ to work out the logistics, -是的 -不 我们想把程序搞清楚
[1:06:36] – so I don’t know– – We’re jammed in there pretty good, -所以我不知道… -我们家太挤了
[1:06:37] – but we– – Jesus Christ, will you stop? -但是我们… -上帝啊 你能闭嘴吗
[1:06:38] We’ve always got a sofa for him any time he wants. 如果他愿意的话 总是可以睡我们的沙发的
[1:06:40] – George– – You know that, right? -乔治 -你知道 对吗
[1:06:41] That’s all right, I know– I know that. 好吧 我是知道
[1:06:42] – He’s welcome any time. – I understand. -我们随时欢迎他来 -我明白
[1:06:44] I– I know. Thank you. 我明白 谢谢你
[1:06:49] Are you brain damaged? 你是脑残吗
[1:06:51] You can’t just talk to people like that. 你不能那样跟别人说话
[1:06:53] You don’t want to be my guardian, that’s fine with me. 你不想当我的监护人 我没意见
[1:06:54] It’s not that, it’s just the logistics. 不是这样的 只是程序的问题
[1:06:56] I’ve just gotta work it all out, I swear. 我发誓会搞清楚的
[1:06:58] How? My takin’ me to Wonkatonka, Minnesota, 怎么搞清楚 他们要送我去明尼苏达的
[1:07:00] – with uncle Donny? – Minnetonka. -瓦卡通卡找唐尼叔叔呢 -明内通卡
[1:07:01] – Minnetonka, Minnesota. – Okay, Minnetonka, Minnesota. -明尼苏达的明内通卡 -明尼苏达的明内通卡
[1:07:04] Same difference. 没什么不同
[1:07:08] What about my mother? 我妈妈呢
[1:07:11] Huh? 什么
[1:07:11] The judge would never let that happen. 法官不会同意的
[1:07:13] – And anyway, no one even knows where she is. – I do. -再说也没人知道她在哪里 -我知道
[1:07:17] She’s in Connecticut. 她在康涅狄格
[1:07:18] At least she was last year. 至少去年的时候她在那里
[1:07:20] Since when do you know that? 你什么时候知道的
[1:07:21] Well, she emailed me last year, 她去年给我发过邮件
[1:07:23] so I emailed her back. 我就给她回信了
[1:07:25] You know email? 你了解电子邮件吗
[1:07:26] Did your father know you were in touch with her? 你爸爸知道你跟她联系吗
[1:07:27] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[1:07:31] Can we walk? I’m freezing. 我们能走走吗 我冷死了
[1:07:40] – All I know is– – I know, I know, I know. -我只知道… -我明白
[1:07:42] She’s a drunk, she’s insane, 她酗酒 她是个疯子
[1:07:43] she let the dog shit on the floor. 她让狗在地板上拉屎
[1:07:45] It’s the last thing that your father 你爸爸最不想见的
[1:07:46] ever would have wanted. 就是这样
[1:07:47] Oh! Oh, like suddenly you care 现在你倒是
[1:07:48] what he would have wanted. 在乎他的想法了
[1:07:52] Where to now? 现在去哪儿
[1:07:55] – The funeral parlor. – Great. -殡仪馆 -真好
[1:08:03] Whoa, whoa, whoa, where are we– 等等 我们这是去…
[1:08:04] where are we goin’? 我们这是去哪儿
[1:08:06] He’s in Beverly. 他在贝弗利
[1:08:07] There’s no funeral homes in Manchester? 曼彻斯特没有殡仪馆吗
[1:08:09] Nope. 没有
[1:08:13] The cemetery’s here. 这里有墓地
[1:08:25] Let’s just get this done. 我们赶紧把这事办完吧
[1:08:28] Down south, we got a lot of snowbirds. 往南走有很多来过冬的人
[1:08:31] Early in the year, people from the north head down there, 年初时 北边的人搬去那里
[1:08:34] they die down there, they’re not from the area. 他们从别的地方来 然后在那里死去
[1:08:39] What do they even like about us? 他们喜欢我们这儿什么
[1:08:42] – Makin’ arrangements for a loved one. – Right. -为所爱的人做安排 -好吧
[1:08:43] A lot of times, people are comin’ in, 很多情况下 搬到这里来
[1:08:45] – last thing they had on their mind. – Right. -就是他们最后的愿望了 -是的
[1:08:47] Sometimes I find there’s dysfunction in the family still, 有时候我发现家庭尽管有不和
[1:08:51] somehow people come together. You know? 但是大家还是会到一起来 你明白吗
[1:08:55] Dude, what is with that guy 老兄 那个一脸严肃的人
[1:08:59] and the big serious and somber act? 到底是怎么回事
[1:09:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:09:04] No, but seriously, does he not realize 不 但是认真的讲 他自己不清楚
[1:09:05] that people know he does this every single day? 别人知道他每天都做同样的事吗
[1:09:09] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:09:11] Why can’t we bury him? 我们为什么不把他埋了
[1:09:14] Too cold. The ground is too hard. 天冷了 地太硬了
[1:09:16] They’ll bury him in the spring. 春天再埋
[1:09:17] So what do they do with him until then? 那在春天之前他怎么办
[1:09:20] Put him in a freezer. 放在冷库里
[1:09:22] Are you serious? 你说真的吗
[1:09:25] Yes. 是的
[1:09:28] That really freaks me out. 这把我吓到了
[1:09:30] It doesn’t matter. 没关系
[1:09:33] Wait a minute. 等等
[1:09:35] Wait. 等等
[1:09:38] I think I parked the car the other way. Sorry. 好像车停在那边 抱歉
[1:09:44] What about one of those mini steam shovels? 小型蒸汽铲怎么样
[1:09:48] What? 什么
[1:09:49] I once saw one of those mini steam shovels 有一次我在纽黑文的墓地里
[1:09:51] one time in a graveyard in New Haven. 见过那种小型蒸汽铲
[1:09:53] It’s like a perfect little hole in about two seconds. 两秒钟就能挖出一个完美的坑
[1:09:56] Well, I don’t really know how to get a hold of one 我真的不知道去哪里买
[1:09:59] or how much it would cost. 也不知道要花多少钱
[1:10:01] Why can’t we just look into it? 我们为什么不能考虑一下呢
[1:10:03] Because you can’t use heavy equipment 因为你不能在历史悠久的
[1:10:05] in the historic Rosedale cemetery. 玫瑰谷公墓里使用重型设备
[1:10:06] Why not? 为什么不能
[1:10:09] Because there are very important people 因为那里葬着一些非常重要的人物
[1:10:10] who are buried there, 和他们的子孙
[1:10:11] and their descendants don’t want steam shovels 他们都不想自己的遗体
[1:10:13] vibrating over their dead bodies. 被蒸汽铲打扰
[1:10:15] Well, why can’t we just bury him someplace else? 那我们为什么不把他埋在别处
[1:10:18] Because that’s the plot that Joe bought. 因为乔买的地方就在那里
[1:10:20] Don’t ask me why. 别问我为什么
[1:10:21] But if you want to make some other arrangements, 但是如果你有其他打算
[1:10:23] you want to find someplace else to bury him, 或者想把他埋在别处
[1:10:25] you want to talk to the mortician, 你得去跟殡仪馆的人谈
[1:10:26] and you want to call up Sacred Heart 你还得给圣心教堂打电话
[1:10:27] and talk to father Martin 跟马丁神父谈谈
[1:10:28] and find out how much that’s gonna cost 看看如果改变计划的话
[1:10:29] and make all those arrangements, 要花多少钱
[1:10:31] be my guest. Otherwise, let’s just leave it. 随便你 否则的话 就按现在的来
[1:10:32] I just don’t like him being in a freezer. 我只是不喜欢让他躺在尸体冷藏柜
[1:10:35] Yeah. 没错
[1:10:39] I don’t like it, either, 我也不喜欢
[1:10:40] but it isn’t him because he’s gone. 但那并不是他 因为他已经去世了
[1:10:41] It’s just his body. 那只是他的躯体
[1:10:43] I’m just saying it kind of freaks me out. 我只想说我被吓到了
[1:10:46] Oh, god damn it, where did I park the car? 该死 我把车停哪了
[1:10:49] Yeah, I don’t know, but I wish you’d figure it out 我不知道 但我希望你赶快弄清楚
[1:10:51] because I’m freezing my ass off. 因为我快冻死了
[1:10:54] You don’t have a normal winter coat? 你没有正常点的棉衣吗
[1:10:56] – Huh? – Yeah. Yeah, I do. -没有吗 -有 我有
[1:10:58] Why don’t you wear gloves with the real fingers on them? 你怎么不戴有指头的手套
[1:11:03] Oh, god, fuck. 我的天
[1:11:05] Oh, fuck, where did I park this motherfucking car? 我把该死的车停哪去了
[1:11:14] God damn, it’s cold. 该死 太冷了
[1:11:15] Why? What’s the matter with your winter jacket? 为什么 怎么不穿你的羽绒服
[1:11:17] – Seriously, Patty? – Just turn the heat on. -你认真的 小帕 -把暖气打开
[1:11:19] It’s on already. 已经打开了
[1:11:20] Well, turn it up a little. 调高一点
[1:11:21] It’s all the way up. 已经调到最大了
[1:11:21] It’s blowing freezing air on me. 这吹的是冷气
[1:11:23] It just needs a minute to warm up. 它需要预热一下
[1:11:24] What year did you get this thing, 1928? 你哪一年买的 1928年吗
[1:11:26] Where’s the horse that goes with this fucking car? 那时候是不是还给你带了匹马
[1:11:28] Maybe he can breathe on us. 说不定它现在还能哈气
[1:11:29] Patty, I swear to god. 小帕 我对天发誓
[1:11:30] I know. Why don’t we keep my dad in here 我知道 为什么不让我爸在那地方
[1:11:31] for the next three months? 再待上三个月
[1:11:33] We’d save a fucking fortune. 能省好一笔钱
[1:11:34] Would you shut the fuck up about the freezer? 你能对尸体冷藏柜的事消停会吗
[1:11:36] Want me to have a nervous breakdown 因为殡仪员和葬礼的事
[1:11:37] because there’s undertakers and a funeral? 想把我逼疯吗
[1:11:38] – Who cares? – No. I don’t. -谁在意 -不 我不会
[1:11:46] Okay, it’s getting warmer. 暖和起来了
[1:11:47] I got band practice. Can you drive me home 我有个乐队排练 能载我回趟家
[1:11:49] so I can get my stuff 拿下我的东西
[1:11:50] and take me over to my girlfriend’s house? 然后送我去我女朋友家吗
[1:11:54] Sure. 可以
[1:12:10] This the same girl who was over at the house? 是来家过夜的那个女孩吗
[1:12:12] No. That was Sylvie, and this is Sandy. 不是 那天是塞尔维 今天是桑迪
[1:12:15] They don’t know about each other, 她们还不知道彼此的事
[1:12:16] so, uh, please don’t say anything 所以什么都别说
[1:12:18] in case it comes up. 以免露馅
[1:12:20] I won’t. 我不会说的
[1:12:23] Do you actually have sex with these girls? 你真和这些女孩发生性行为了吗
[1:12:25] We don’t just play computer games. 我们总不能只玩电脑游戏吧
[1:12:28] With both of them? 和她们俩都做过吗
[1:12:31] Well, with Sandy’s mom here, 桑迪妈妈在家
[1:12:32] it’s sort of, uh, strictly just like basement business. 现在还属于小偷小摸阶段
[1:12:36] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[1:12:39] It means I’m working on it. 意思是我还在努力实现中
[1:13:55] Stop. Otto, man, what are you doing? 停 奥托 你在干嘛
[1:13:58] What did I do? 我怎么了
[1:13:59] You’re way behind, man. 你没跟上节拍 伙计
[1:14:00] No, I’m not. 我没有
[1:14:01] You’re a little behind, Otto. 你有点没跟上 奥托
[1:14:04] You got to start with the bass, Otto. 你得跟着贝斯的节奏来 奥托
[1:14:05] Come on, man, just stay with me, all right? 伙计 跟着我 好吗
[1:14:07] – Let’s go. – All right, I’m sorry. -来吧 -好 不好意思
[1:14:08] All right. Yeah. Come on. 没事 来吧
[1:14:09] It’s all right. 没事
[1:14:10] Come on, let’s go. 来吧
[1:14:12] – All right, guys. – Let’s go again. -开始了 伙计们 -再来一次
[1:14:13] Otto, you good? 奥托 怎么样
[1:14:14] – You good, buddy? – Let’s go, baby. -你好了吗 伙计 -开始了 伙计
[1:14:15] Let me ask stentorian. 我来起头
[1:14:18] 1, 2, 3.
[1:14:45] Hi. Are you Lee? 你好 你是李吗
[1:14:47] I’m Jill, Sandy’s mom. 我叫吉尔 桑迪的妈妈
[1:14:49] I think they’re wrapping up. 我想他们快结束了
[1:14:50] You want to come inside and have a beer or something? 你想进来喝杯啤酒什么的吗
[1:14:57] It’s all right. Thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[1:15:00] I wanted to offer my condolences about Joe. 我想表达我对乔的哀悼
[1:15:04] He was a terrific guy. 他是个了不起的家伙
[1:15:07] There’s not too many like him. 像他这样的人很少
[1:15:08] He was a wonderful father. 他是个了不起的父亲
[1:15:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:15:14] I was– I was going to ask Patrick 我 我问一下帕特里克
[1:15:16] if he wants to stay for supper, 看他想不想留下来吃晚饭
[1:15:18] if that’s okay with you. 如果你觉得没问题的话
[1:15:20] You want to join us? I made way too much. 你要一起来吗 我做的有点多
[1:15:35] That’s all right. 不用了
[1:15:37] I’ll just come back and get him. 我过会再来接他
[1:15:38] What time should I come back? 我该几点过来
[1:15:41] Oh, I don’t know. 9, 9:30. 我不知道 九点 九点半
[1:15:44] They’re going to do their homework together, supposedly. 据说他们还要一起”写作业”
[1:15:50] All right. I’ll come back at 9:30. 那好吧 我九点半过来
[1:15:53] Okay. When you change your mind in the next ten minutes, 好 若你十分钟内改变主意了
[1:15:56] we’re right inside. 我们就在里面
[1:15:57] Okay. Thanks. 好 谢谢
[1:16:33] Jesus Christ, how do you unbuckle this? 我的天 你怎么解开这个
[1:16:35] I’m scraping the skin off my knuckles. 我指节上的皮都蹭掉了
[1:16:36] Hold on. Just take your hand out. 等等 把你手拿出来
[1:16:41] Would you please just take your hand out of my cunt? 你能先把你手从我的私处拿出来吗
[1:16:43] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[1:16:49] Oh, are we taking our pants off? 我们要把裤子都脱了吗
[1:16:50] I’m taking my pants off. 我要把我的裤子脱了
[1:16:51] I don’t know what you’re doing. 我不知道你在干吗
[1:16:53] I’m taking my pants off. 我要把我的裤子脱了
[1:17:00] Come on. 快点
[1:17:03] You got to take your shoe off first. 你得先把你的鞋脱了
[1:17:04] – Jesus. – I’m– I’m trying. -我的天 -我在脱了
[1:17:08] Hey, kids, come on, have some dinner. 孩子们 出来 吃晚饭了
[1:17:12] Thanks, mom. We’ll be right down. 好的 妈妈 我们马上下去
[1:17:13] Thanks, Jill. One second. 好的 吉尔 等一下
[1:17:15] I just got to log off. 我准备退出登录了
[1:17:17] Would you shut up? She’s not retarded. 你闭嘴好吗 她又不是弱智
[1:17:19] Why are you picking on me? 你为什么老找我茬
[1:17:20] I’m not picking on you. 我没有找你茬
[1:17:21] You’ll get me in trouble. 你会让我惹上麻烦的
[1:17:22] We’re not gonna get in trouble. 我们不会惹上麻烦的
[1:17:23] We are. 我们会
[1:17:24] I can’t believe what you’re gonna do. 我不敢相信你能做出什么
[1:17:28] How’s the math homework? 数学作业做的怎么样了
[1:17:30] It’s good. 挺好的
[1:17:31] Very frustrating. 非常令人沮丧
[1:17:32] Good. 那就好
[1:17:33] Those algorithms are a bitch. 那些算法就是个磨人的小妖精
[1:17:39] This is really good, Jill. 真的很好吃 吉尔
[1:17:41] – Thank you, Patrick. – Is this a– -谢谢 帕特里克 -这是
[1:17:42] this is a homemade carbonara sauce? 这是自制卡本纳拉奶油培根酱吗
[1:17:44] Jesus, shut up. 我的天 闭嘴吧
[1:17:45] No. 不是
[1:17:46] You could have fooled me. 你在唬我对吧
[1:17:48] Jesus. 我的天
[1:17:50] What? What? 怎么了
[1:17:50] You’re such a kiss-ass. 你真是个马屁精
[1:17:52] – Sandy! – What, -桑迪 -怎么了
[1:17:53] because I appreciate your mother’s cooking? 因为我大加赞赏你母亲的厨艺吗
[1:18:01] – Good night. – Good night. -晚安 -晚安
[1:18:07] Aren’t you going to ask what happened? 你不想知道发生了什么吗
[1:18:08] – I don’t want to know. – Guess not. -我不想知道 -我猜也是
[1:18:16] 2:2 国家冰上曲棍球联盟 圣路易斯蓝调队 VS 波士顿棕熊队 决胜点球
[1:18:18] Come on. 加油
[1:18:31] Hello. 你好
[1:18:32] Hello. Lee? 你好 是李吗
[1:18:34] It’s Randi. 我是兰迪
[1:18:39] – Hello? – Yeah. Sorry. I’m here. -人呢 -不好意思 我在
[1:18:40] – Hi. How are you? – Okay. How are you? -你好吗 -不错 你呢
[1:18:43] – Good. – Good. -挺好的 -那就好
[1:18:44] I was just calling– 我打电话来是因为
[1:18:46] George told me about Joe, 乔治告诉我乔的事了
[1:18:47] and I just wanted to call and say I’m sorry. 我只是想打个电话慰问一下
[1:18:48] I hope you don’t mind me calling. 希望我没打扰到你
[1:18:50] No. It’s fine. Thank you. 没有 我很好 谢谢
[1:18:52] I don’t mind. How are you? 我不介意 你怎么样
[1:18:54] Not so good right now. 现在感觉不怎么好
[1:18:57] I guess we should have seen it coming, 我想我们本应该注意到的
[1:18:58] but it’s still hard to believe. 但这始终让人难以接受
[1:19:00] – Yeah. – Yeah. -没错 -是的
[1:19:01] – How’s Patrick doing? – He’s good. -帕特里克怎么样 -他挺好的
[1:19:03] Beyond the obvious, obviously. 除了流露出来的情感外 当然了
[1:19:05] He’s okay. He’s fine. I don’t know. 他挺好的 我不太清楚
[1:19:07] You know how kids are. It’s hard to tell. 你知道那些孩子 很难看出心事
[1:19:08] He doesn’t really open up with me, 他也没对我坦诚相待
[1:19:09] but he seems fine. He’s got a lot of friends. 但他看起来不错 他有许多的朋友
[1:19:11] – Oh, well, that’s good. – Yeah, it is. -那就好 -没错
[1:19:15] So I don’t know if you’d planned a service yet, 我不知道你开始准备后事了没
[1:19:17] but I was also going to ask, if you wouldn’t mind, 但我想问一下希望你不要介意
[1:19:19] I’d like to be there if it’s okay with you. 如果你没问题的话我想过来一趟
[1:19:22] Yeah, it’s fine. I don’t mind. 没事 我不介意
[1:19:24] Okay, okay. Thank you. 好 谢谢
[1:19:26] It would mean a lot to me. 这对我真的很重要
[1:19:27] No, you should come. 不 你应该过来
[1:19:28] I’ll let you know when it’s going to be. 我会告诉你具体的时间
[1:19:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:19:33] So can I ask, uh… 我能问一下
[1:19:36] How are you? 你最近怎么样
[1:19:39] I don’t know. How are you? 我不知道 你呢
[1:19:41] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:19:44] We’re doing pretty well. 我们现在挺不错的
[1:19:48] I should probably tell you. 我应该告诉你
[1:19:49] I’m going to be a– 我准备
[1:19:50] actually, I’m– I’m pregnant. 事实上 我怀孕了
[1:19:54] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[1:19:56] You know, like, ready to pop. 准备要生了
[1:20:01] Oh, I didn’t know that. 我还不知道这事
[1:20:04] Uh, I didn’t know if I should tell you, 我不知道该不该告诉你
[1:20:05] but… 但是
[1:20:08] No, it’s fine. Congratulations. 没事 恭喜你
[1:20:10] Thank you. You would probably decide it for yourself 谢谢 等你见到我时
[1:20:12] when you see me. 你就明白了
[1:20:13] Yeah. 好吧
[1:20:16] So, uh, you know, 那么
[1:20:17] I just wanted to say, you know– 我想说
[1:20:19] actually, uh, I– oh, sorry. 事实上 不好意思
[1:20:21] I didn’t mean to cut you off. I just got to go. 我不是有意要打断你 我得挂了
[1:20:23] I just wanted to make sure it’s okay 我只是想确定一下我和乔希
[1:20:24] if me and Josh come to the funeral. 出席葬礼没问题吧
[1:20:25] – It’s totally okay. – Thank you, Lee. -完全没问题 -谢谢你 李
[1:20:28] Okay. God bless. 好的 上帝保佑
[1:20:30] – So long. – Bye. -再见 -拜拜
[1:23:52] Are you kidding me? I’ve never even been to Boston. 你在开玩笑吗 我从没去过波士顿
[1:24:34] So how are you holding up? 你还撑得住吗
[1:24:36] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[1:24:38] I said how are you holding up? 我说你还撑得住吗
[1:24:39] It’s a stupid question. Get some food? 这问题问得很蠢 来点吃的吗
[1:24:42] Oh, uh, I had some cheese. 我吃了点奶酪
[1:24:44] You had some cheese, asshole? 你吃了点奶酪 混蛋
[1:24:47] I’ll get you something. 我给你拿点吃的
[1:24:48] – I don’t want anything. – Hey, Janine! -我什么也不想吃 -亚尼内
[1:24:49] – Sure? – What? -确定吗 -什么
[1:24:50] – I don’t want anything. – Never mind. -我什么都不想吃 -没事
[1:24:52] – What? – Forget it. Skip it. -什么 -算了 忽略我
[1:24:54] I can’t hear a goddamn word you’re saying. 你说的我什么都听不到
[1:24:56] What? 什么
[1:24:57] Did Lee get food? 李吃过东西了吗
[1:24:58] He didn’t– what? 他没有 什么
[1:24:59] Did Lee get food? 李吃过东西了吗
[1:25:01] No! He doesn’t want any. 没有 他不想吃
[1:25:03] – We’re good. – I’ll make him a plate. -我们没事 -我给他搞一盘
[1:25:04] Forget it. He doesn’t– 算了 他不想
[1:25:05] We’re fine. 我们没事
[1:25:07] He doesn’t want any– 他不想要
[1:25:10] Hey, is it okay if I invite Sylvie over? 我让塞尔维过来可以吗
[1:25:16] Which one is she? 她是哪个
[1:25:18] She’s the one with the… The brown hair. 她是 头发是棕色的那个
[1:25:22] No. 不行
[1:25:24] What do you mean, no? 什么叫不行
[1:25:26] I don’t like her. 我不喜欢她
[1:25:27] I don’t want her in the house right now. 我现在不想她在家里
[1:25:28] Why not? You don’t even have to talk to her. 为什么不行 你又不用和她讲话
[1:25:31] Sorry. Go to her house or call one of your friends. 对不起 去她家或者打给你朋友
[1:25:37] That’s that. 就这样
[1:25:46] Would it be cool with your mom if I came over there? 我去你那边你妈妈没关系吗
[1:25:52] I have no idea. 我莫名其妙
[1:25:57] Okay. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. 好 明天跟你说
[1:25:59] Well, I can’t stay there, either. 我也不能呆在她那边
[1:26:02] Sorry about that. 很抱歉
[1:26:10] You going to stay in here? 你要呆这儿
[1:26:11] Yeah. Why not? 不行吗
[1:26:13] I thought maybe you’d want to stay in dad’s room. 我以为你想呆在爸爸的房间里
[1:26:17] Hmm? Why, do you want me to? 为什么 你想我去那间
[1:26:18] No. It’s just a better room. 不是 只是那房间更好
[1:26:19] And he’s not using it. 他也没在用
[1:26:21] Okay. I’ll stay in there. 好 我去那间房间
[1:26:25] We’re not gonna be here that much longer anyway. 反正我们也不会在这里呆很久的
[1:26:26] We’re not moving to Boston, uncle Lee. 我们不会搬到波士顿去的 李叔叔
[1:26:29] Well, I don’t want to talk about that right now. 现在我不想讨论这个话题
[1:26:31] You said he left you money so you could move. 你说他给你留了搬家的钱
[1:26:33] Yeah. That doesn’t mean– 这不意味着
[1:26:34] Anyway, what’s in Boston? 不管怎样 波士顿有什么呢
[1:26:35] You’re a janitor. 你是个清洁工
[1:26:37] – So what? – You can do that anywhere. -那又怎样 -你在哪都能做
[1:26:39] There’s plenty of toilets 小镇上多的是厕所
[1:26:40] and clogged-up drains all over town. 和堵住的排水管
[1:26:41] – I don’t want to– – All my friends are here. -我不想 -我所有的朋友都在这里
[1:26:43] I’m on the hockey team. 我在冰球队里
[1:26:44] I’m on the basketball team. 我在篮球队里
[1:26:46] I got to maintain our boat now. 我现在得保住我们的船
[1:26:47] I work on George’s boat two days a week. 我每周两天在乔治的船上工作
[1:26:49] I got two girlfriends, 我有两个女朋友
[1:26:51] and I’m in a band. 而且我还有个乐队
[1:26:53] You’re a janitor in Quincy. 你是昆西的一个清洁工
[1:26:55] What the hell do you care where you live? 在哪生活你有什么好在意的
[1:27:03] I got to go to sleep. 我要睡了
[1:27:05] Good night. 晚安
[1:27:35] Where are you going to stay tonight? 你今晚住哪
[1:27:36] I don’t know. A motel. 我不知道 汽车旅馆吧
[1:27:38] What time you going to call me? 你什么时候给我打电话
[1:27:41] When I get to the motel. 等我到旅馆
[1:27:42] I want to hear from you by 9:00, 我想九点前接到你的消息
[1:27:43] or I’m going to call the cops. 不然我就报警
[1:27:45] – Understand? – Yes. Yes. -知道了吗 -好的好的
[1:27:54] Patrick, come say goodbye to your uncle Lee! 帕特里克 过来和你李叔叔说再见
[1:27:56] – It’s okay. – No, it’s not. -没关系 -有关系
[1:27:57] Patrick! 帕特里克
[1:27:58] Coming! 来了
[1:28:16] I’m going to see him. 我会来看他的
[1:28:36] Bye, uncle Lee. 再见 李叔叔
[1:28:37] So long. 再见
[1:29:26] Patty? 小帕
[1:29:26] I think there’s something wrong with me. 我觉得自己不对劲
[1:29:28] What do you mean? Like what? Are you sick? 什么意思 怎么不对劲 生病了吗
[1:29:31] I don’t know! 我不知道
[1:29:34] – I feel really weird! – Are you sick? -我感觉很奇怪 -你生病了吗
[1:29:35] I think I’m havin’ a panic attack. 我觉得我刚感受到了一阵恐慌
[1:29:38] What do you mean? Hey. 什么意思
[1:29:39] I don’t know, I mean… 我不知道 我
[1:29:40] Could you get that shit outta here, please? 你能把那东西拿出去吗 求你了
[1:29:42] Get rid of what? 把什么拿出去
[1:29:43] I don’t know, I don’t know! 我不知道 我不知道
[1:29:45] The food? 吃的吗
[1:29:47] You want me to get rid of the food? 你想让我把吃的拿出去
[1:29:50] Patrick? Hey. 帕特里克
[1:29:52] Do you want me to take you to the hospital? 要带你去医院看看吗
[1:29:53] No. I don’t know. 不要 我不知道
[1:29:54] Do you want me to call your friends? 要给你朋友打电话吗
[1:29:55] – I don’t know. – What do you want me to do? -我不知道 -你想让我怎么做
[1:30:01] Patty, are you going to bed? 小帕 你要睡了吗
[1:30:03] Leave me alone. 让我静静
[1:30:04] I don’t think I should let you keep the door shut. 我觉得我不该让你就这么把门关着
[1:30:05] Just go away. 走开
[1:30:07] I will. Just open up the door. 我会走的 把门打开
[1:30:09] Fuck you. 操
[1:30:11] Jesus Christ, what’s your problem? 天哪 你有毛病啊
[1:30:12] I said open up the door. Are you havin’ a breakdown? 我说了开门 你是有点崩溃了吗
[1:30:14] Shall we take you to the hospital? 要带你去医院吗
[1:30:15] No! No! No! 不要不要不要
[1:30:17] I’m just freakin’ out. 我只是有点抓狂
[1:30:18] Okay, fine, but I can’t let you freak out with the door closed. 好随你 但我不能让你关着门抓狂
[1:30:24] And if you’re gonna freak out every time 如果你每次看到冻鸡肉就要抓狂
[1:30:25] you see a frozen chicken I think we should go to the hospital. 我觉得我们该去医院看看
[1:30:28] I don’t know anything about this. 我对这方面一点都不懂
[1:30:31] I just don’t like him bein’ in the freezer! 我只是不想他呆在冰柜里
[1:30:35] You’ve expressed that very clearly. 你已经很清楚地表示过了
[1:30:37] I don’t like it either. 我也不想
[1:30:38] There’s nothin’ we can do about it. 我们爱莫能助
[1:30:44] I’m not gonna bother you. I’m just gonna sit here 我不烦你 我就坐在这儿
[1:30:46] until you calm down. 等你冷静下来
[1:30:57] All right, I’m calmer now. 好了 我现在冷静了
[1:30:58] Can you please just go away? 你能走开吗
[1:31:01] No. 不能
[1:31:25] Cool! 好棒
[1:31:30] How much are they payin’ you? 他们给你多少钱
[1:31:33] Minimum wage plus the room. 最低工资 还有这间房间
[1:31:41] All right. 好吧
[1:31:43] Let’s go get some furniture. 我们去买点家具
[1:31:44] I got furniture. 我有家具
[1:31:48] No, you don’t. 你没有
[1:31:50] This doesn’t count as furniture. 这不算家具
[1:31:54] This is not a room. 这不算是个房间
[1:31:58] Let’s go get some furniture 我们去买点家具
[1:31:58] Get off my back. 别烦我了
[1:32:04] Patty, come on. Let’s go. 小帕过来 我们走
[1:32:11] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:32:28] There we go. 好了
[1:32:32] All right. 好了
[1:32:34] Better? 好多了吧
[1:32:36] Better. 好多了
[1:32:45] So, listen. 听着
[1:32:50] We can stay here until your school lets out. 我们呆在这里直到你学校放假
[1:32:55] Okay? 好吗
[1:32:56] That’ll give me time to set things up in Boston better. 这样我就有时间在波士顿好好安置一下
[1:32:59] Maybe you can do some stuff with George in the summer 如果你愿意可以在暑假和乔治一起干点活
[1:33:01] if you want, and you don’t get jerked 你的生活也不会一夜间
[1:33:02] out of your life overnight. 翻天覆地
[1:33:05] Okay? 好吗
[1:33:07] Are you askin’ me or tellin’ me? 你是询问我的意见还是通知我
[1:33:10] I’m tellin’ you that’s the best I can do. 这是我能做到最好的方式了
[1:33:11] Then what the fuck do you care whether it’s okay with me or not? 那你他妈管我愿不愿意
[1:33:16] It’s 45 minutes away. 才四十五分钟的路
[1:33:18] You can come back here any time you want. 你想回来随时都可以
[1:33:18] From Quincy? 从昆西回来
[1:33:19] Yeah. 对啊
[1:33:20] It’s an hour and a– is that a joke? 要一个多小时 开玩笑吗
[1:33:21] It’s an hour and a half at least! 至少要一个半小时
[1:33:22] – No, it’s not. – You gotta include the other cars! -没开玩笑 -你要考虑其他车辆因素
[1:33:25] You couldn’t get from here to Roxbury in half an hour 你坐宇宙飞船也不可能
[1:33:26] if you flew in a fuckin’ spaceship! 半小时飞到罗克斯伯里
[1:33:28] Okay, fuck it. 好 去你的
[1:33:37] I need lunch money. 我要午饭钱
[1:33:39] – Hey, Patrick! – Hey, Patrick! -帕特里克 -帕特里克
[1:33:40] – Hey, Patrick! – Patrick! Patrick! -帕特里克 -帕特里克 帕特里克
[1:33:43] So, are you going to godspell? 你会去福音吗
[1:33:45] I’m thinking about it. 我还在考虑
[1:33:46] All right, ‘Kay. Bye. 好吧 拜拜
[1:33:49] Those your girlfriends, too? 那些也是你女朋友
[1:33:51] They wish. 她们倒是想啊
[1:33:55] Doesn’t George give you money for working on his boat? 你在乔治船上工作他不给你钱吗
[1:33:56] Yeah, but I’m savin’ that. 给的 但我要存下来
[1:33:57] – For what? – New motor. -干吗用 -买新马达
[1:34:01] You going to godspell? 你要去福音
[1:35:46] Aw, come on. 拜托
[1:35:51] Aw, come on! 拜托
[1:35:56] Hello. 你好
[1:35:57] Hello, Lee? 你好 李吗
[1:36:00] Lee? 李
[1:36:03] Lee, is that you? 李 是你吗
[1:36:05] Hello? 你好
[1:36:14] What happened to your hand? 你手怎么了
[1:36:17] I cut it. 割到了
[1:36:18] Oh. For a minute there I didn’t know what happened. 有那么一瞬间我知道怎么回事
[1:36:31] Is there some reason why you didn’t tell me 你有什么理由不告诉我
[1:36:32] my mom tried to call me? 我妈妈想给我打电话
[1:36:43] She wrote me you hung up on her. 她写邮件给我说你把她挂掉了
[1:36:46] She’s in Essex. 她在艾塞克斯
[1:36:48] She wants me to come have lunch and meet her fiance. 她希望我去吃个午饭 见见她未婚夫
[1:36:54] What’d you think? 你怎么想的
[1:36:55] She couldn’t get in touch with me? 她不能联系我
[1:37:00] I hung up on her because I didn’t know what to say to her. 我挂电话是因为我不知道和她说什么
[1:37:03] And I didn’t tell you because 我没告诉你是因为
[1:37:03] ’cause I didn’t know what to say to you. 因为我不知道该怎么和你说
[1:37:05] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:37:07] You can’t stop me talkin’ to her. 你不能阻止我和她联系
[1:37:09] I don’t give a shit what you do. 我才不管你要做什么
[1:37:12] No, but you won’t let my girlfriend stay over, 你不管 但你却不让我女朋友在这儿过夜
[1:37:14] you hate my mother so much you won’t even tell me she called. 你讨厌我妈以至于她打电话过来都不肯告诉我
[1:37:17] You’d rather drag me back to Quincy and ruin my life 你宁愿把我带去昆西市 毁了我的生活
[1:37:19] than let somebody else be my guardian– 也不愿让其他人成为我的监护人
[1:37:21] There is nobody else. 没有什么其他人
[1:37:22] I can live in Essex with my mom. 我可以和我妈住在埃塞克斯
[1:37:26] No, you can’t. 不 不可以
[1:37:27] She’s not an alcoholic anymore 她已经不是酒鬼了
[1:37:28] and she wants me to stay with her, 她想让我和她住一起
[1:37:29] then that solves all our problems. 那样就可以解决我们的问题了
[1:37:31] I can take the same bus to my same school 我仍可以搭同一辆公交去原来的学校
[1:37:33] and keep all my friends, 和我所有的朋友在一起
[1:37:35] and the boat, and you can go back to Boston, 留住小船 你也可以回到波士顿
[1:37:37] and still check in on me, or whatever, if you want to… 还可以回来看看我什么的 如果你想的话
[1:37:39] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[1:37:39] Why not? 为什么不行
[1:37:42] Patty, I’m sorry I hung up on her. 小帕 很抱歉我挂了她电话
[1:37:45] I’ll call her back, 我会再打给她
[1:37:47] and if she seems semi-human to me, 如果她听上去还像半个人的话
[1:37:48] you can go have lunch with her and her fiance. 你可以和她以及她的未婚夫共进午餐
[1:37:50] That’s it. 就这样
[1:37:51] I don’t wanna talk about this anymore. 我不想再多说什么了
[1:38:05] Okay, soon as we’re clear, 好的 一旦到达安全地带
[1:38:06] open it up and we’ll see what we can do. 马上打开它 然后再见机行事
[1:38:08] Okay. 好的
[1:38:22] Lee? 李
[1:38:24] Hey, what do you say? 最近怎么样
[1:38:25] – How are you? – Yeah, I’m good. How are you? -你还好吗 -我很好 你呢
[1:38:27] All right. 还好
[1:38:28] I’m really, uh– I’m really sorry to hear about Joe. 乔的事情 请节哀顺变
[1:38:30] I know, yeah, thanks. 心领了 谢谢
[1:38:32] How’s Patrick doing? 帕特里克怎么样
[1:38:33] – Good. – Yeah? -不错 -是吗
[1:38:34] – Yeah. – Good. -是的 -那就好
[1:38:35] What’s going on? What are ya– 怎么了 你来这儿…
[1:38:36] You know, I’m back, 我回来了
[1:38:37] I’m thinking about staying through the summer. 我打算在这儿待到夏天结束
[1:38:38] I was wondering if you had any work. 我想看看你这儿有没有什么工作
[1:38:40] I’m looking to pick up some hours. 打发打发时间
[1:38:41] Sure, sure. 当然有 有
[1:38:43] Walt is down in Boston, so… 沃尔特去波士顿了 所以…
[1:38:44] – Oh, he is? – Yeah, he should be back tomorrow -是吗 -对 他应该明天回来
[1:38:45] – if you want to come by. – He’s coming back up tomorrow? -你要是想过来 -他明天回来吗
[1:38:47] Yeah, yeah. Give him a call. 对 给他打个电话
[1:38:48] Okay. I will give him a call. 好 我会给他电话的
[1:38:50] – That’s a good idea. – I’ll do that. -那样挺好 -我会打的
[1:38:51] – Absolutely. – Okay. All right. -没问题 -好 好
[1:38:54] – All right. – Good to see you. -很好 -很高兴见到你
[1:38:55] – Thanks, Jerry. – All right. -谢了 杰里 -不客气
[1:39:05] I don’t want to see him in here again. 我不想再在这儿见到他
[1:40:03] Bye, Patrick. 帕特里克 再见
[1:40:05] Want to watch the football game on Sunday? 周日要去看足球比赛吗
[1:40:06] – Sure. – So long, Patrick. -好啊 -帕特里克 再见
[1:40:12] – Bye, Patrick. – See you guys. -帕特里克 再见 -再见
[1:40:14] How’s the motor? 发动机什么情况
[1:40:16] George says the piston’s gonna go right 乔治说活塞随时可能会
[1:40:18] through the block any minute now. 卡进缸体
[1:40:21] Unfortunately that’s a problem. 不幸的是 那是个问题
[1:40:24] We can’t afford to keep a boat if we can’t run it, 我们负担不起一艘不能运转的船
[1:40:26] and we can’t run it if it’s got a broken motor. 船的发动机坏了的话就运转不了了
[1:40:28] Let’s take out a loan. 那我们就去贷款
[1:40:29] And pay it back with what? 然后用什么还呢
[1:40:31] We hire it out ’til we pay the loan back, obviously. 我们把它租出去啊 直到挣回贷款的钱
[1:40:35] Unfortunately for you, 对你来说 不幸的是
[1:40:38] I’m in charge of your finances until you turn 21, 在你满21岁之前 你的财产都是归我负责
[1:40:40] and I’m not comfortable takin’ out enormous loans on your behalf. 我不太想替你申请巨额贷款
[1:40:45] I have band practice. 我的乐队还要训练
[1:40:46] Can you drive me home to get my stuff 你能先带我回家拿上东西
[1:40:48] then drive me over to Sandy’s house? 再送我去桑迪家吗
[1:40:58] Sure. 好啊
[1:41:02] Why don’t you take a drivers’ed course? I’m not your chauffeur. 你为什么不去考个驾照 我不是你的专职司机
[1:41:04] ‘Cause dad made me promise not to drive ’til I was 17. 因为爸爸让我答应他十七岁之前不要开车
[1:41:07] Okay, we’ll stick with that then. 好吧 那我们还是听你爸的吧
[1:41:17] Do you wanna stay for dinner? 你要留下来吃晚饭吗
[1:41:18] I think Sandy’s mother likes you. 我觉得桑迪的妈妈喜欢你
[1:41:20] No, she doesn’t. 不 哪有
[1:41:22] I happen to know that she does. 我知道她确实喜欢你
[1:41:27] This could be good for both of us. 这可能对我们俩都有好处
[1:41:34] I’d really rather not. 我还是不去了吧
[1:41:36] Well, can you at least just like hang out with her for half an hour 那至少 你能不能和她待半个小时
[1:41:40] so I can be alone with Sandy 所以我可以在没有桑迪她妈
[1:41:41] without her mother knockin’ on the door every twenty seconds? 每二十秒敲一次门的打扰下和她单独相处吗
[1:41:44] Come on, man. 你够了
[1:41:45] All you gotta do is talk to her. 你只需要和她说说话
[1:41:47] Why can’t you help me out a little bit for once 除了拉着我去见律师
[1:41:48] instead of draggin’ me to the lawyers 去殡仪馆和太平间
[1:41:50] and the funeral parlor and the morgue? 你为什么就不能帮我一次
[1:41:52] Anyway, she’s really nice. 况且她真的很不错
[1:41:55] 响亮乐队
[1:41:56] Tell me why 告诉我为什么
[1:42:00] Why 为什么
[1:42:04] Why do you need me 你为什么需要我
[1:42:06] Why do you want me 你为什么想要我
[1:42:07] – Stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop, stop. – Why do you love me -停停停 停 -你为什么爱我
[1:42:10] – Otto… – What, I’m too slow? -奥托 -怎么了 我太慢了吗
[1:42:12] Too fast man. You’re dragging. 太快了 你拖了
[1:42:14] You’re way too fast, man. 你太快啦 兄弟
[1:42:15] I’m too fast. 我太快
[1:42:16] Dude, you’re like pulling out of the fucking station ahead of me. 老兄 你像是比我快一站还不止
[1:42:18] Oh my god, you guys, leave him alone. 天啊 你们 随他去吧
[1:42:20] Dude, like, are you serious about this band, or what? 老兄 你是认真对待这个乐队吗
[1:42:22] Okay, all right, all right. 好了 行了行了
[1:42:23] – Just lay off him. – Get off my back. -饶了他吧 -少废话
[1:42:25] All right, everybody just chill here. 好吧 大家都冷静点
[1:42:27] Let’s just, um…let’s just go again. 我们…我们继续
[1:42:33] We are Stentorian. 我们是响亮乐队
[1:42:43] Patrick is one of my favorite people. 帕特里克是我最喜欢的人之一
[1:42:49] That’s good. 那很好
[1:42:55] How’s it goin’ up there, you guys? 你们上面怎么样啊
[1:43:01] It’s going…it’s going fine, thanks! 还…还好 谢谢
[1:43:05] But we’re right in the middle of something. 不过我们正忙着呢
[1:43:08] We’re just banging out those compound fractions. 我们正在做繁分数
[1:43:12] At least we know where they are, right? 至少我们知道他们在哪里 对吗
[1:43:16] That’s true. 那倒是
[1:43:22] How many of those you generally gotta go through 你得找多少个才能
[1:43:24] before you pick a winner? 选出一个你喜欢的
[1:43:25] I’d like to see you use one of these goddamn things 我倒想看看你在各种打扰的情况下
[1:43:26] with all these interruptions. 用一次这个鬼东西
[1:43:29] Oh, fuck me! 我操
[1:43:30] What happened? Are you ok? 怎么了 你还好吗
[1:43:31] I tripped over your fuckin’ doll house. 我被你的玩偶之家绊倒了
[1:43:34] Oh my god, did you break it? 天啊 你有没有把它摔坏
[1:43:35] I don’t know. I’m fine though, by the way. 我不知道 不过我没事
[1:43:37] Oh my god. 我的天
[1:43:38] My grandmother gave me that when I was five years old. 那是我五岁的时候我外婆给我的
[1:43:40] It was literally her doll house from when she was a little girl. 那还是她小时候玩的玩偶之家
[1:43:42] Then what’s it doin’ on the fuckin’ floor? 那为什么把它放在地上
[1:43:44] It’s a doll house, that’s where you play with it! 玩偶之家不在地上玩在哪玩
[1:43:46] Kids, what is going on up there? 孩子们 上面怎么了
[1:43:48] Nothing! Patrick just stubbed his toe on mummer’s doll house, 没啥 帕特里克脚趾踢到了外婆的玩偶之家
[1:43:51] but it’s okay! 不过没什么事
[1:43:52] Sandy, that doll house belonged to my mother. 桑迪 那是我妈的娃娃屋
[1:43:54] – Yes I know, mom. – If you’re gonna smash it to pieces… -我知道 妈妈 -如果你把它摔碎了
[1:43:56] Nobody is smashin’ it to pieces! It’s fine! 没人要把它摔成碎片 它没事
[1:43:57] Don’t worry, Jill, I’m okay. 吉尔 别担心 我没事
[1:43:59] My toe’s gonna be okay. 我的脚趾也会好的
[1:44:04] Do you want to fuck me or not? 你到底想不想上我
[1:44:06] Yes. 想
[1:44:12] Could I get you another beer, Lee? 要再给你拿杯啤酒吗 李
[1:44:14] I’m good. Thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[1:44:21] Would you excuse me, Lee, one sec? 能失陪一下吗 李 一会儿
[1:44:24] Sure. 好
[1:44:30] – Is it on? – Yes. It’s a miracle. -戴上了吗 -是啊 简直是奇迹
[1:44:32] Okay, hurry up. 好 快点
[1:44:38] One second please! 等一下
[1:44:39] Get outta my way! 赶紧滚开
[1:44:41] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:44:54] What’s up? 什么事
[1:44:55] I’m really sorry, I know you’re trying to work, 真的很抱歉 我知道你们在努力学习
[1:44:59] but I can’t sit down there much longer. 但是我实在是在楼下待不住了
[1:45:01] Why? What’s the problem? 为什么 什么问题
[1:45:02] He won’t talk. 他不愿意说话
[1:45:03] I’ve been trying to make conversation for half an hour. 半个小时内我一直在试图和他聊天
[1:45:05] – I realize I’m not … – Are you serious? -我知道我不是世上 -你说真的吗
[1:45:06] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[1:45:07] – the most fascinating person in the world– – Mom! -最迷人的人 -妈
[1:45:10] But it’s very, very strained. 但真的太令人不安了
[1:45:12] – What’s going on? – She can’t get your uncle to talk. -什么事 -她无法让你叔叔开口聊天
[1:45:16] He likes sports. 他喜欢体育
[1:45:16] I’m sorry to bust things up, 很抱歉扫你们兴了
[1:45:18] but how much longer do you think you’re gonna be? 但是你们大概还要多久
[1:45:20] Could you maybe turn on a game? 或许你可以打开电视比赛
[1:45:21] – I’m sorry. – Shut up. -抱歉 -闭嘴
[1:45:23] Mummy, please. 妈妈 求你了
[1:45:26] You were a tremendous help. 你真是帮了大忙了
[1:45:27] I didn’t ask to sit down there. 我可没要求去那坐一坐
[1:45:28] You can’t make small talk like every other grown up in the world? 你就不能像其他成人一样聊个天吗
[1:45:30] – No. – You can’t talk about boring bullshit for half an hour? -不行 -你就不能瞎扯半个小时吗
[1:45:32] – No. – Hey, how about those interest rates? -不行 -谈谈那些利率怎么样
[1:45:34] – No, I can’t. – Hey, I lost my triple A card. -不 不行 -我把我的AAA卡弄丢了
[1:45:34] AAA卡为一种打折卡
[1:45:35] – Nope. – Like everybody else? -不行 -像其他人一样
[1:45:37] Nope, sorry. 不行 抱歉
[1:45:42] You’re a fucking asshole. 你他妈真是个混蛋
[1:46:02] Where’d you say she lives? 你说她住在哪来着
[1:46:03] ‘Cause there’s, like, no houses here. None. 这儿房子也没有 什么都没有
[1:46:05] What, does she live in a fucking sleeping bag? 什么情况 她住在睡袋里吗
[1:46:07] 119 pigeon hill street. 鸽山街119号
[1:46:08] Pigeon hill street, or pigeon hill road? 鸽山街还是鸽山路
[1:46:09] – Pigeon hill street – Okay, pigeon hill street. -鸽山街 -好的 鸽山街
[1:46:12] – Pigeon hill court. – Street. -鸽山苑 -街
[1:46:13] – Pigeon hill road. – Street. -鸽山路 -街
[1:46:14] – Fine, pigeon hill– – Pigeon hill street. -行 鸽山… -鸽山街
[1:46:16] – This is pigeon hill road. – Okay. -这是鸽山路 -好吧
[1:46:17] You have no GPS whatsoever? 你没有GPS定位吗
[1:46:18] No, I have a little fucking cartoon. 没 我只有卡通片
[1:46:20] – You want me to punch it in for you? – No, I don’t. -你想让我帮你输进去吗 -不 不用
[1:46:22] I’ve got it, thank you. 我搞好了 谢谢
[1:46:28] Okay, listen. 行了 听着
[1:46:30] Are you nervous? 你紧张吗
[1:46:30] Yeah, I’m nervous. 是啊 我紧张
[1:46:32] What are you, a fuckin’ genius? 你是什么 他妈的天才吗
[1:46:33] Okay, skip it. 好吧 不说了
[1:46:37] Just want you to text me if anything gets weird. 如果觉得怪怪的 就发短信给我
[1:46:40] Okay. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[1:46:59] Oh my gosh. Is that my Patrick? 天啊 是我的帕特里克吗
[1:47:02] Hi, mom. 妈妈
[1:47:05] I’m so happy. 我太开心了
[1:47:08] Come in. Welcome to my home. 进来吧 欢迎来我家
[1:47:15] Patrick. This is my fella. 帕特里克 这是我丈夫
[1:47:18] Jeffrey, this is Patrick… 杰弗里 这是帕特里克
[1:47:20] Great to finally meet you, Patrick. 很高兴终于见到你了 帕特里克
[1:47:21] – Nice to meet you. – Yeah. -很高兴认识你 -是啊
[1:47:24] And this is Lee. 这位是李
[1:47:26] Hey, welcome. 欢迎
[1:47:28] – Thanks. – Jeffrey. -谢谢 -我是杰弗里
[1:47:30] Lee. 我是李
[1:47:34] Now, Lee, are you sure you can’t stay for lunch? 李 你真的不留下来吃午饭吗
[1:47:37] I’m positive. Yeah. 不了
[1:47:45] All right. 好了
[1:47:48] Come, come. 来 快来
[1:47:56] Oh, are you sure– I can’t help you– 真的不用我帮忙吗
[1:47:59] No thanks, honey. 不用了 谢谢亲爱的
[1:48:00] Your job is to relax. 你放轻松就行了
[1:48:02] That is your number one assignment, okay? 这是你的首要任务 知道了吗
[1:48:05] Okay, all right. I’m really gonna apply myself. 好吧 那我就专心吃
[1:48:08] No, I was just joking. 我刚刚只是在开玩笑
[1:48:11] I know you were. So was I. 我知道 我也是
[1:48:19] How we gettin’ along? 你们俩处得怎么样
[1:48:21] – Great. – Great. -很好 -很好
[1:48:24] You don’t have to be so polite, you know. 你不用那么客气的
[1:48:25] I’m not being polite. 我没有客气
[1:48:32] Did you wanna wash your hands before we eat? 你想不想吃饭前先洗个手
[1:48:35] Yes. 好
[1:48:42] For what we are about to receive, let us give thanks. 感谢主赐予我们美食
[1:48:45] – Amen. – Amen. -阿门 -阿门
[1:48:48] You can say “Amen”, Patrick. 你可以说”阿门” 帕特里克
[1:48:50] Nobody’s tryin’ to recruit you. 没人要招募你入教会
[1:48:51] I did say “Amen”. 我说了”阿门”
[1:48:53] Oh, you did? Okay. 说了吗 好吧
[1:48:54] Well, you don’t have to. 你不是非得要说的
[1:48:55] Yeah, I know. I just said it really quietly. 我知道 我只是说得很小声
[1:48:59] It’s fine, honey. 没关系 亲爱的
[1:49:00] Look, I know I’m gonna be a shock to you. 我知道我会让你感到惊讶
[1:49:03] In a lot of ways. 很多方面都会
[1:49:04] I’m hoping it’s a good shock. 希望是好的惊喜
[1:49:06] Yeah. 是的
[1:49:08] You need anything else, Patrick? 你还需要什么吗 帕特里克
[1:49:09] I hope everything’s okay. 我希望食物都合你口味
[1:49:10] Oh yeah, everything’s great. 是的 食物都很好吃
[1:49:13] You don’t have to be so formal. 你跟我说话不需要这么正式
[1:49:14] I’m not. 我没有
[1:49:16] I think your mother wants you to feel– 你妈妈是希望你…
[1:49:18] I’m just sayin’ that this is your home, too. 我想说的是 这里也是你的家
[1:49:23] I want it to be. 希望你把这当成家
[1:49:26] And I know… 我知道…
[1:49:27] I know, uh… 我知道…
[1:49:29] Things are different for you. 你的生活发生了许多改变
[1:49:31] Anyway, I don’t know. 算了 我也说不好
[1:49:33] That’s okay. 没关系
[1:49:40] What are you studying at school, Patrick? 你在学校学些什么呢 帕特里克
[1:49:42] Oh, well, the usual stuff. 都是平常的东西
[1:49:46] You know what? I’m gonna be right back. 我去去就回来
[1:49:49] Does anybody need anything from the kitchen? 你们需要我从厨房拿点什么吗
[1:49:51] – No, thanks. Thank you. – I’m good, no. -不用 谢谢 谢谢 -不用了
[1:50:02] Did you get some string beans? 豆角你尝过了吗
[1:50:05] Oh, no, not yet. Thank you. 还没 谢谢
[1:50:09] Let me, um… 我去…
[1:50:11] Let me just see what she’s doin’ in there. 我去看看她在里头干吗
[1:50:28] So what was she like? 她是什么样的人
[1:50:31] I don’t know. She was pretty nervous. 说不好 她挺紧张的
[1:50:34] Yeah? 是吗
[1:50:36] What was that guy like? 那个男人呢
[1:50:38] He was very Christian. 很虔诚的基督教徒
[1:50:44] You know, we’re Christian, too, right? 你知道我们也是基督教徒吧
[1:50:45] Yes, I know that. 我知道
[1:50:47] You are aware that catholics are christians? 你知道天主教也属于基督教吧
[1:50:50] Yes, I am aware of that. 我知道
[1:50:55] Well, it sounds like she’s doing better, anyway. 反正她听起来比以前好多了
[1:50:58] She’s not drinking. 她没酗酒了
[1:51:01] She’s not in the psych ward. 也没在精神病院
[1:51:07] Wow, what? 怎么了
[1:51:10] You’ll do anything to get rid of me. 你为了甩掉我 真是什么都做得出来
[1:51:12] – What? – You heard me. -什么 -你听到了
[1:51:15] That’s not true. 不是那样的
[1:51:29] Dear Patrick, 亲爱的帕特里克
[1:51:30] I’m writing to thank you for today. 我写信是要感谢你今天的拜访
[1:51:32] Your visit meant the world to your mom. 你的到来对你妈妈意义重大
[1:51:34] We are both deeply grateful for the love and trust 你愿意重新进入她的生活 代表了你对她的爱和信任
[1:51:36] you’ve shown by offering to rejoin her life, 为此我们两个都十分感恩
[1:51:38] but I feel it would be unfair to your mom to rush her along 然而催促她踏上这段漫长而充满挑战的路途
[1:51:41] the long and challenging road ahead, 对你妈妈来说很不公平
[1:51:43] and so I’m going to ask you to write to me 所以以后请你写信给我
[1:51:45] in future to arrange any further visits. 来安排进一步的见面
[1:51:49] I hope you won’t take this as an intrusion– 希望你不要觉得我在干涉你
[1:52:15] where are your friends tonight? 你的朋友们今晚在哪
[1:52:16] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:52:20] Why don’t you call that girl Sandy, 不如你打电话给叫桑迪那个女孩
[1:52:22] – see if she’ll come over? – No, thanks. -看她要不要过来 -不用了 谢谢
[1:52:24] Nice try, though. 不过想法不错
[1:52:50] Who are you going to shoot, you or me? 你要朝谁开枪 你还是我
[1:52:53] Do you know what these things are worth? 你知道这些值多少钱吗
[1:52:54] No. 不知道
[1:52:57] Want to try and sell them 我想把它们卖掉
[1:52:58] so you can have a motor for the boat? 这样就能给你的船买个发动机了
[1:53:03] That’s a really good idea. 这真是个好主意
[1:53:19] This is awesome. 太棒了
[1:53:21] This is awesome. 太棒了
[1:53:22] Do you want to drive? 你想开吗
[1:53:24] Sure. 当然了
[1:53:25] All right. 好的
[1:53:27] Oh! Oh, my god! 天啊
[1:53:28] – I’m so sorry. – That’s all right. -真抱歉 -没关系
[1:53:29] That’s all right. That’s all right. Just straighten her out. 没关系 把船开直就好
[1:53:30] – Oh, my god. – Straighten her out. -天啊 -把她开直
[1:53:33] – That’s okay. – Sorry. -没事的 -对不起
[1:53:58] Hey, I got to run some chores. 我得去处理一些杂事
[1:53:59] I’ll be back in a couple hours. 几小时后就回来
[1:54:01] – You want anything? – No, thank you. -想要我带点什么吗 -不用 谢了
[1:54:03] No, thanks, Mr. Chandler. 不用了 谢谢 钱德勒先生
[1:54:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:54:09] Set-up city. 多好的城市
[1:54:10] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[1:54:11] Oh, yeah? How Sylvie McGann? 不是吗 那塞尔维·麦甘恩呢
[1:54:13] Who? 谁
[1:54:14] Just open the door. 快开门吧
[1:54:48] I didn’t think it was our responsibility, but– 我不认为这是我们的责任 不过…
[1:54:50] Yeah, I guess. I mean, they could have– 对啊 他们本可以…
[1:54:52] it’s okay. 没事的
[1:54:52] Lee. 李
[1:54:56] Hi. 你好
[1:54:59] Hi. 你好
[1:55:00] Rachel, this is Lee. 瑞秋 这是李
[1:55:02] – Hello. – Lee, this is Rachel. -你好 -李 这是瑞秋
[1:55:06] And this is Dylan. 还有 这是迪伦
[1:55:11] You can’t see him too good. 你看不清他的脸
[1:55:14] Hi, Dylan. 你好 迪伦
[1:55:16] Very handsome. 很帅啊
[1:55:19] Randi, you want me to get the car and pick you up? 兰迪 我去开车过来接你吧
[1:55:21] – Yeah. – That’s okay. I got to go. -好 -没事 我要走了
[1:55:23] Actually, could– could we, uh, 其实我们能不能
[1:55:25] could we talk for a second? 能不能聊一会
[1:55:27] – Sure. – Okay. -当然 -好的
[1:55:29] I’ll just pull around. Just be a few minutes. 我停在路边等你 几分钟就到
[1:55:31] – Okay. Thanks. – Nice to meet you. -好的 谢谢 -很高兴认识你
[1:55:32] – Yeah. You, too. – Be right back. -我也是 -我马上回来
[1:55:48] I don’t have anything big to say. 我没什么重要的事要说
[1:55:50] That’s okay. 没关系
[1:55:52] I just– 我只是…
[1:55:54] I know you’ve been around, and I– 我知道你回来了 我…
[1:55:56] I’ve just been getting Patrick settled in. 我一直忙着安顿帕特里克
[1:55:59] It seems like he’s doing pretty good, huh? 他好像适应得还不错
[1:56:01] Considering. 总的来说
[1:56:02] I think he is, yeah. 我觉得挺不错了
[1:56:06] I guess you don’t know this, 你可能不知道
[1:56:07] but I, uh… 但我…
[1:56:10] I really kept in touch with Joe. 我一直跟乔伊保持着联系
[1:56:11] – No, I knew that. – It’s been kind of weird -我知道 -这阵子见不到帕特里克
[1:56:12] for me not seeing Patrick. Oh. Oh, okay. 我觉得有点怪怪的 好吧
[1:56:15] I– I didn’t know. 我以为你不知道
[1:56:17] Uh, you could see him if you want. 你想见他就去见吧
[1:56:19] Could we ever have lunch? 我们还能一起吃午餐吗
[1:56:23] You mean us, you and me? 你是指你和我吗
[1:56:25] Yeah. 是的
[1:56:28] Because I, uh… 因为我…
[1:56:37] I said a lot of terrible things to you. 我以前对你说了很多过分的话
[1:56:39] No. 没有
[1:56:41] But I– 可是我…
[1:56:42] I know you never– 我知道你从来没有…
[1:56:47] maybe you don’t want to talk to me. 可能你不想跟我说话了
[1:56:49] – It’s not that. – Let me finish. -不是这样的 -让我说完
[1:56:53] However– 无论…
[1:56:56] my heart was broken. 我的心已经支离破碎
[1:57:01] It’s always going to be broken. 永远都无法愈合
[1:57:05] And I know yours is broken, too. 我知道你的心也碎了
[1:57:10] But I don’t have to carry– 但我不用背负…
[1:57:14] I said things that– 我说过的话…
[1:57:18] I should fucking burn in hell for what I said to you. 我对你说过那些话 我真该下地狱
[1:57:19] No. No. 不是的
[1:57:20] – It was– – no, no, no, no. -真的… -不 不
[1:57:22] Randi, no. 兰迪 别
[1:57:23] I’m just sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[1:57:24] It– I– I can’t ex– I can’t– 这… 我…我无法解… 无法…
[1:57:26] I love you. 我爱你
[1:57:31] Maybe I shouldn’t say that. 我可能不应该那么说
[1:57:32] No, you can say that. 不 你可以说
[1:57:33] It’s just– 只是…
[1:57:35] I’m sorry. I’ve got to go. 抱歉 我该走了
[1:57:36] We couldn’t have lunch? 我们不能一起吃午餐吗
[1:57:39] I’m really sorry. I don’t think so. 真的很抱歉 还是不要了
[1:57:40] I thank you for saying everything you said. 你刚才说的那些就足够了
[1:57:42] You can’t just die. 你不能就这样消沉下去
[1:57:43] I’m not. I’m not. I’m not. 我没有 我没有 我没有
[1:57:46] But, honey– honey– 但亲爱的 亲爱的
[1:57:46] And I– I want you to be happy. 我 我想让你快乐
[1:57:49] Honey, I see you walking around here, 亲爱的 当我在这遇到了你
[1:57:51] and I just want to tell you– 我就是想告诉你
[1:57:53] I would want to talk to you, Randi, 我想告诉你 兰迪
[1:57:54] – But, Lee– – Please, I– I– I– -但是 李 -我 我 我
[1:57:57] because– I– 因为我
[1:57:58] – Lee– – Um, I’m– -李 -我
[1:57:59] – I’m trying to– – Lee, you’ve got to– -我想 -李 你
[1:58:01] I don’t know what– 我不知道
[1:58:03] Look, this is not– 这并不是
[1:58:04] I don’t want to torture you. 我并不想折磨你
[1:58:05] You’re not torturing me. 你没有折磨我
[1:58:06] I just want to tell you 我就是想告诉你
[1:58:09] that I was wrong. 我错了
[1:58:10] No. No. 你没错 没有
[1:58:12] You don’t understand. There’s nothing– 你不了解我 这其实
[1:58:14] there’s nothing there. 这其实没什么大不了的
[1:58:16] – There’s nothing there. – That’s not true. -没什么大不了的 -你骗我
[1:58:18] – That’s not true. – Let me say this. -你骗我 -就是这样
[1:58:19] You don’t understand. 你不了解我
[1:58:21] – I understand you. – I don’t know what to– -我了解你 -我不知道该
[1:58:23] I know you understand me. 我知道你了解我
[1:58:25] I– I– I’ve got to go. 我 我 我得走了
[1:58:27] – Don’t. – I’m sorry. -不要 -对不起
[1:58:34] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:58:36] Corner pocket. 角落球袋
[1:58:53] – Pardon me. – It’s all right. -抱歉 -没事
[1:58:56] Shit. 他妈的
[1:58:57] Did you see that? 看见没
[1:58:59] You want to hit us? Want to hit us? 想跟我们打吗
[1:59:00] – God damn it! – Come on, you little bastard! -他妈的 -你个狗杂种
[1:59:04] Look out, look out, look out. 小心 小心 小心
[1:59:05] Look out, look out, look out! 小心 小心 小心
[1:59:09] Get off him! Break it up! 快停下 别打了
[1:59:10] Back off, George! 住手 乔治
[1:59:11] – Fuck him! – George, get out of here! -他妈的 -乔治 快出去
[1:59:13] – Break him up! – George! -让他住手 -乔治
[1:59:15] Get him out of here, George! 让他出去 乔治
[1:59:16] He’s Joey Chandler’s brother. 他是乔伊·钱德勒的弟弟
[1:59:17] – Back off, back off. – Fucking dude– -别打了 别打了 -他妈的
[1:59:19] – Oh, fuck– – Hey, settle down. -他妈的 -冷静
[1:59:20] Fuck him! Fuck him! 操 操
[1:59:23] – He’s a fucking douche bag! – Settle down. -他就是个傻逼 -冷静
[1:59:25] Settle down. You won, all right? 冷静 算你们赢了 好吧
[1:59:26] Fuck that motherfucker. 狗娘养的
[1:59:27] – Settle down. – Okay, brother. -冷静 -好了
[1:59:29] – You good? – You won, all right? -消气了吧 -你们赢了 好吧
[1:59:30] – Are we cool? – Fuck him. -没事了 -操
[1:59:32] Fuck him! 去他妈的
[1:59:35] Come here. Get off. 别打了 别打了
[1:59:36] – Get off. Get off. – Leave him– -别打了 别打了 -快停下
[1:59:38] – Fuck you! – Get the fuck off. Get him– -操 -别他妈打了
[1:59:41] Should he go to the hospital? 该送他去医院吗
[1:59:42] I don’t think so. Nothing’s broken. 不用吧 没骨折
[1:59:46] What did they fucking hit him with, 这群混蛋用什么打的他
[1:59:46] a baseball bat? 棒球棒吗
[1:59:48] They all just said he started swinging. 他们都说是他起的头
[1:59:49] Where’s Patrick? 帕特里克呢
[1:59:51] He’s with the kids. 他和孩子们在一起
[1:59:51] I sent them out for burgers. 我让他们出去买汉堡
[1:59:53] No, no, no, no. 不行 不行
[1:59:54] – Lee, sit down. – Sit down. -李 快坐下 -坐下
[1:59:55] Sit down. It’s all right. 坐下 没事的
[1:59:59] – Let me give you some money. – Lee, please, I got it. -我应该给你们点钱 李 -没事的 不用
[2:00:01] – I’ll give you some money. – Put that away. -我把钱给你 -快收起来
[2:00:02] – Please, no. I got it. – Put your money away. -我说了不用 -把钱收起来
[2:00:04] – Come on. – I got it. -拿着 -不用了
[2:00:06] I got it. It’s on me. 不用了 我付就行了
[2:00:26] I made you some coffee. Come on. Drink this. 我给你煮了咖啡 喝了吧
[2:00:30] – Come on. – Come on. -喝吧 -喝吧
[2:00:32] Come on, buddy. 喝吧
[2:00:33] Just have a little. 起码喝一点
[2:00:44] It’s all right. 没事了
[2:00:44] I’m going to get you some ice for your face, okay? 我拿点冰块给你敷脸
[2:00:48] It’s all right. 没事了
[2:02:24] Can I get you anything, uncle Lee? 用我帮你拿点什么吗 李叔叔
[2:02:28] Oh, no, thanks, buddy. 不用了 谢谢你
[2:02:32] All right. I’m going to go to bed. 好吧 那我去睡了
[2:02:36] – Good night. – Good night. -晚安 -晚安
[2:02:49] Thomas. 托马斯
[2:02:50] Drives to the basket, gets two. 冲向篮筐 得两分
[2:02:52] That’s what you want. 正如大家所料
[2:02:57] Daddy. 爸爸
[2:02:59] Daddy. 爸爸
[2:03:07] Yes, honey? 怎么了 宝贝
[2:03:09] Can’t you see we’re burning? 你看不见我们身上着火了吗
[2:03:14] No, honey. You’re not burning. 不 宝贝 你们身上没着火
[2:03:23] Fire. Fire. 起火了 起火了
[2:03:36] Uncle Lee, what– what is that smell? 李叔叔 什 什么味啊
[2:03:38] I just burned the sauce. Everything’s okay. 我把调味汁弄糊了 没事
[2:04:28] Yeah. 对了
[2:04:33] I got a job in Boston. Starts in July. 我在波士顿找到了工作 七月份开始
[2:04:38] What is it? 什么工作
[2:04:41] Custodian, handyman. 看门人 杂务工
[2:04:43] But it’s just two buildings this time, so… 但这次只是负责两栋楼 所以
[2:04:48] And what, uh, delightful Boston neighborhood 那我们这次又住在波士顿
[2:04:50] have you selected for us to live in? 哪个环境宜人的地方呢
[2:04:53] – None. – What do you mean? -哪也不住 -什么意思
[2:04:55] You don’t have to move to Boston. 你不用搬去波士顿
[2:04:59] I want to be in Charlestown, 我要去查尔斯镇
[2:05:01] and George is going to take you. 以后由乔治照顾你
[2:05:06] What? 什么
[2:05:09] I talked to him last week 我上周和他谈过了
[2:05:11] and explained the situation to him. 跟他解释过了目前的情况
[2:05:14] Georgie Junior’s going to BU in the fall, 小乔吉秋季要去波士顿大学
[2:05:16] and Jimmy graduates next year. 吉米明年毕业
[2:05:18] We can rent this house out until you turn 18. 在你18岁之前 房子可以出租
[2:05:21] Then you come back and stay if you want. 你愿意的话可以回来住
[2:05:23] When you turn 21, you’re allowed to sell it 当你到21岁了就可以把房子卖了
[2:05:25] or keep it or whatever you want to do. 或者留着还是其它别的
[2:05:28] We definitely have to hire out the boat when summer’s over. 夏天一过必须把船租出去
[2:05:34] Just like we talked about. 我们之前谈过的
[2:05:36] When you get your license, 等你拿到了执照
[2:05:37] then we can– we can just figure that out 要是真拿到了
[2:05:40] when it happens. 再做讨论也不迟
[2:05:43] I’m still the trustee. 我还是受托人
[2:05:45] But all the financial stuff that Joe set up for me 但所有乔给我留下的财产
[2:05:47] is going to get transferred over to George. 都将转移到乔治的名下
[2:05:49] So basically everything’s staying the same, 所以基本一切照旧
[2:05:51] except you don’t have to move. 除了你不用搬家了
[2:05:57] Thank you, but, like, who’s– 谢谢 但 谁
[2:05:59] Are they going to be my guardians, or are you going– 是他们当我的监护人还是你
[2:06:01] They’re going to adopt you. 他们打算收养你
[2:06:09] Anyway, that’s just how I set it up. 总之 这是我的计划
[2:06:14] You don’t have to. It’s up to you. 你不必勉强 由你决定
[2:06:18] So you’re just going to disappear? 所以你就这么一走了之吗
[2:06:20] No. 不是
[2:06:22] No. 当然不是
[2:06:24] I set it up this way so you could stay here. 我这么计划是想让你待在这
[2:06:28] And they’re really glad to have you. 他们很高兴能收养你
[2:06:29] – They– – I know, I know. -他们 -我知道 我知道
[2:06:30] I mean, they’re great, but… 他们是很好 但
[2:06:36] Why can’t you stay? 你为什么不能留下
[2:06:38] Come on, Patty. 小帕
[2:06:50] I can’t beat it. 我受不了了
[2:06:58] I can’t beat it. 我受不了了
[2:07:01] I’m sorry. 对不起
[2:08:01] What do you think? 情况怎么样
[2:08:03] It’s going to be okay. 没什么大问题
[2:08:05] Are you one of Stan Chandler’s boys? 你是斯坦?钱德勒的儿子吗
[2:08:08] Yeah. I’m Lee. 恩 我是李
[2:08:08] I used to play chess with your father a long time ago. 很久以前 我和你父亲下过棋
[2:08:12] He was a excellent chess player. 他棋下得很好
[2:08:13] That’s him. 没错
[2:08:15] He’s not still living, is he? 他已经过世了 是吧
[2:08:17] No. 恩
[2:08:18] One of the sons 我听说他的一个儿子
[2:08:19] passed away recently, I heard. 最近去世了
[2:08:22] Uh, yeah, my brother Joe. 恩 是我的哥哥乔
[2:08:24] Very personable man. 他是个很好的人
[2:08:27] Yeah. 没错
[2:08:28] My father passed away in 1959. 我父亲1959年去世的
[2:08:32] A young man. 英年早逝
[2:08:33] He worked on a tuna boat. 他在一艘捕金枪鱼船上工作
[2:08:36] He got up one morning. 一个很平常的日子
[2:08:38] Some weather, nothing dramatic. 不是什么极端天气
[2:08:42] And he never returned. 他却再也没有回来
[2:08:44] No signals, no maydays. 没有信号 也没有求救
[2:08:48] No one ever found out what happened to him. 谁也不知道他发生了什么
[2:09:19] 出租
[2:09:59] 钱德勒家族 斯坦利·A 克劳蒂娅·玛丽 约瑟夫· R
[2:10:11] I’m going to get some ice cream. 我去买点冰淇凌
[2:10:13] Go ahead. 去吧
[2:10:15] Can I have some money? 能给我点钱吗
[2:10:19] Yes. 当然
[2:10:50] So when am I supposed to move in with Georgie? 我什么时候搬到乔吉家
[2:10:53] July. 七月
[2:10:56] I don’t even have a place to live yet. 我现在都没有住的地方
[2:10:59] They don’t give you an apartment? 他们不给你提供住宿吗
[2:11:00] Yeah, but I’m looking for one with an extra room. 提供了 但我想找一个有两间房的
[2:11:04] A room for a pull-out sofa or– 一间放个可以当床用的沙发或是
[2:11:06] What for? 要那个干吗
[2:11:16] So you can come visit some time. 等你来时候用呗
[2:11:21] Or if you want to look at colleges in Boston, 或者你想读波士顿的大学
[2:11:23] you could stay overnight. 可以在那过夜
[2:11:24] I’m not going to college. 我不打算读大学
[2:11:28] All right, then I’ll have an extra room for all my shit. 好吧 那就改放我的那些废物吧
[2:11:33] Do we have to talk about this now? 非得现在说这个吗
[2:11:35] No. 不
[2:11:48] Great throw. 扔得好
[2:11:54] Just let it go. 别管它了
[2:11:59] Heads up. 当心
2016年

文章导航

Previous Post: Dunkirk(敦刻尔克)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Lake House(触不到的恋人)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号