时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – What’s your highest bounty? – There is one job. | -你的最高悬赏是多少 -还有一份工作 |
[00:07] | – Underworld? – Deep pocket. | -黑市 -赏金丰富 |
[00:09] | Greef Karga said you were the best in the parsec. | 格里夫·卡尔加说你是近几个光年里最好的 |
[00:13] | I have a camtono of Beskar | 在交付时 |
[00:15] | waiting for you upon delivery of the asset. | 我还有一桶贝斯卡钢给你 |
[00:21] | You are Mandalorian! | 你是曼达洛人 |
[00:23] | I will help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[00:25] | Many have passed through. | 很多人都来过了 |
[00:27] | They seek the same one. | 他们找的是同一个人 |
[00:30] | IG Unit! Stand down. | IG机器人 停火 |
[00:32] | You are a Guild member? | 你是工会成员吗 |
[00:34] | I have a suggestion. We split the reward. | 我有个建议 我们平分报酬 |
[00:36] | This is acceptable. | 可以接受 |
[00:40] | The tracking fob is still active. | 追踪器仍处于激活状态 |
[00:42] | There is a life form present. | 还有生物存在 |
[11:11] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[11:31] | This is what was causing all the fuss? | 这就是引起骚动的原因吗 |
[11:34] | I think it’s a child. | 它应该是个孩子 |
[11:36] | It is better to deliver it alive then. | 最好把它活着送过去 |
[11:39] | My ship has been destroyed. I’m trapped here. | 我的飞船被毁了 我被困在这里了 |
[11:43] | Stripped. Not destroyed. | 是被掏空了 不是被毁 |
[11:46] | The Jawas steal. They don’t destroy. | 贾瓦人只偷东西 他们不会毁坏 |
[11:50] | Stolen or destroyed, makes no difference to me. | 被偷还是被毁 对我来说没什么区别 |
[11:56] | They’re protected by their crawling fortress. | 他们有移动堡垒保护 |
[11:58] | There’s no way to recover the parts. | 我没有办法找回零件 |
[12:01] | You can trade. | 你可以交易 |
[12:03] | With Jawas? Are you out of your mind? | 和贾瓦人交易 你疯了吗 |
[12:05] | I will take you to them. | 我带你去见他们 |
[12:07] | I have spoken. | 言止于此 |
[12:13] | Spit that out. | 吐出来 |
[13:07] | They really don’t like you for some reason. | 他们出于某种原因 真的不喜欢你 |
[13:11] | Well, I did disintegrate a few of them. | 我是干掉过他们几个人 |
[13:20] | You need to drop your rifle. | 你得把枪放下 |
[13:22] | I’m a Mandalorian. | 我是曼达洛人 |
[13:24] | Weapons are part of my religion. | 武器是我信仰的一部分 |
[13:25] | Then you are not getting your parts back. | 那你就找不回你的零件了 |
[13:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:43] | And the blaster. | 还有爆能枪 |
[13:49] | Good day. | 你们好啊 |
[14:16] | They will trade all the parts for the beskar. | 他们愿意用所有零件来换贝斯卡钢 |
[14:18] | I’m not gonna trade anything. These are my parts. | 我不会交易的 那是我的零件 |
[14:21] | They stole them from me. | 他们是从我那里偷的 |
[14:31] | – You understand this? – No! | -这个能明白了吗 -不 |
[14:34] | Easy, easy. | 别激动 |
[14:39] | 他是曼达洛人 他不能交换曼达洛盔甲 | |
[14:47] | Get away from it! | 离它远点 |
[15:04] | The egg? What egg? | 蛋 什么蛋 |
[22:13] | Mando! | 曼达人 |
[22:16] | I have it. | 我拿到了 |
[22:18] | I’ve got the egg. | 我拿到蛋了 |
[23:11] | I’m surprised you waited. | 你居然还在等我 |
[23:13] | I’m surprised you took so long. | 你居然花了这么长时间 |
[23:34] | Is it still sleeping? | 它还在睡觉吗 |
[23:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:44] | Was it injured? | 它受伤了吗 |
[23:46] | I don’t think so. Not physically. | 身体上应该没有受伤 |
[23:50] | Explain it to me again. | 再跟我解释一下 |
[23:53] | I still don’t understand what happened. | 我还是不明白到底是怎么回事 |
[23:57] | Neither do I. | 我也不明白 |
[24:06] | There’s no way we’re gonna get this to work | 没有完整的维修设备 |
[24:07] | without a full maintenance facility. | 飞船是修不好的 |
[24:10] | This is gonna take days to fix. | 这需要几天的时间来修理 |
[24:12] | If you care to help, it might go faster. | 如果你愿意帮忙 可能会更快 |
[24:18] | There is much work to do. | 我们有很多工作要做 |
[25:29] | I can’t thank you enough. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[25:31] | Please allow me to give you a portion of the reward. | 请允许我分你一部分奖赏 |
[25:34] | I cannot accept. | 我不能接受 |
[25:36] | You are my guest and I am therefore in your service. | 你是我的客人 我该为你服务 |
[25:44] | I could use a crew member of your ability, | 我需要就有你这样技能的船员 |
[25:46] | and I can pay handsomely. | 我可以高价聘请你 |
[25:49] | I am honored, | 我很荣幸 |
[25:50] | but I have worked a lifetime to finally be free of servitude. | 但我努力了一辈子 终于摆脱了奴役 |
[25:55] | I understand. Then all I can offer is my thanks. | 我理解 那我只能表示感谢了 |
[25:59] | And I offer mine. | 彼此彼此 |
[26:01] | Thank you for bringing peace to my valley. | 谢谢你给我的山谷带来和平 |
[26:19] | And good luck with The Child. | 祝那孩子好运 |
[26:21] | May it survive and bring you a handsome reward. | 愿它存活下来 给你带来丰厚的奖赏 |
[26:26] | I have spoken. | 言止于此 |