时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | There is one job. | 还有一份工作 |
[00:06] | Underworld? | 黑市 |
[00:07] | Face to face. | 面谈 |
[00:11] | Bounty hunting is a complicated profession. | 赏金猎人是一项复杂的职业 |
[00:15] | Proof of termination | 如果能证明杀死 |
[00:20] | is also acceptable for a lower fee. | 也能有一点赏金 |
[00:24] | My ship has been destroyed. I’m trapped here. | 我的飞船被毁了 我被困在这里了 |
[00:41] | These are my parts. They stole them from me. | 那是我的零件 他们是从我那里偷的 |
[00:44] | You can trade. | 你可以交易 |
[00:49] | The egg? What egg? | 蛋 什么蛋 |
[02:10] | Mando. I’ve received your transmission. Wonderful news. | 曼达人 我收到你的讯息了 好消息 |
[02:15] | Upon your return, deliver the quarry directly to the client. | 你返程时 直接把猎物送交给客人 |
[02:19] | I have no idea if he wants to eat it or hang it on his wall, | 我不知道他是想要吃了它还是把它挂墙上 |
[02:23] | but he’s very antsy. | 反正他等得不耐烦了 |
[02:25] | Safe passage! You know where to find me. | 一路平安 你知道去哪找我 |
[02:33] | It’s not a toy. | 这不是玩具 |
[05:14] | Easy with that. | 你当心点 |
[05:16] | You take it easy. | 你才当心点 |
[05:22] | Yes! | 对 |
[05:26] | Yes, yes, yes! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[05:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:44] | Very healthy. Yes. | 非常健康 对 |
[05:52] | Your reputation was not unwarranted. | 你果然名不虚传 |
[05:55] | How many fobs did you give out? | 你给出去多少个追踪器 |
[05:57] | This asset was of extreme importance to me. | 这件货物对我至关重要 |
[06:01] | I had to ensure its delivery. | 我得要保证我能拿到它 |
[06:07] | But to the winner… | 但谁是胜利者… |
[06:10] | Go the spoils. | 奖励就归谁 |
[06:34] | Such a large bounty for such a small package. | 小小的猎物能有如此巨额的赏金 |
[06:56] | What are your plans for it? | 你准备拿它做什么 |
[06:59] | How uncharacteristic of one of your reputation. | 你这样名声的人问这个不太符合身份 |
[07:05] | You have taken both commission and payment. | 你已经拿了佣金和赏金 |
[07:09] | Is it not the Code of the Guild | 《工会章程》不是规定 |
[07:12] | that these events are now forgotten? | 这些事就已经当不存在了吗 |
[07:17] | That Beskar is enough to make | 那贝斯卡钢足够 |
[07:19] | a handsome replacement for your armor. | 给你换副不错的铠甲了 |
[07:23] | Unfortunately, finding a Mandalorian in these trying times | 不幸的是 在当前的艰难岁月找到个曼达洛人 |
[07:29] | is more difficult than finding the steel. | 要比找到贝斯卡钢难得多 |
[09:17] | This amount can be shaped many ways. | 这个数量可以锻造成很多形状 |
[09:20] | My armor has lost its integrity. | 我的铠甲不太结实了 |
[09:21] | I may need to begin again. | 我可能又要重新做了 |
[09:24] | Indeed. I can form a full cuirass. | 确实 我可以锻造出完整的胸甲 |
[09:27] | This would be in order for your station. | 这会与你的身份相符 |
[09:30] | That would be a great honor. | 荣幸之至 |
[09:33] | I must warn you. It will draw many eyes. | 我必须警告你 它会非常惹眼的 |
[09:42] | These were cast in an Imperial smelter. | 这些是在帝国的熔炉里炼出来的 |
[09:46] | These are the spoils of the Great Purge. | 是绝地大屠杀中掠夺来的 |
[09:49] | The reason that we live hidden like sand rats. | 而大屠杀正是我们像沙鼠一样隐居的根源 |
[09:55] | Our secrecy is our survival. | 隐秘即生存 |
[09:58] | Our survival is our strength. | 生存即力量 |
[10:01] | Our strength was once in our numbers. | 曾经 我们的力量来源于我们的数量 |
[10:03] | Now we live in the shadows | 现在我们不见天日地苟且 |
[10:05] | and only come above ground one at a time. | 只能一个一个地单独到地面上去 |
[10:09] | Our world was shattered by the Empire, | 我们的世界被帝国给粉碎了 |
[10:11] | with whom this coward shares tables. | 而这个懦夫还与之同流合污 |
[10:30] | The Empire is no longer. | 帝国已经不存在了 |
[10:33] | And the Beskar has returned. | 而贝斯卡钢又回来了 |
[10:36] | When one chooses to walk the Way of the Mandalore, | 当你选择了以曼达洛之道行事 |
[10:40] | you are both hunter and prey. | 你既是猎人也是猎物 |
[10:44] | How can one be a coward if one chooses this way of life? | 选择这样的生存之道的人怎么可能是懦夫呢 |
[10:48] | Have you ever removed your helmet? | 你取下过头盔吗 |
[10:51] | No. | 没有 |
[10:52] | Has it ever been removed by others? | 被别人取下来过吗 |
[10:56] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[10:58] | This is the Way. | 此乃正道 |
[11:00] | This is the Way. | 此乃正道 |
[11:03] | This is the Way. | 此乃正道 |
[11:08] | What caused this damage? | 怎么受的伤 |
[11:10] | A mudhorn. | 泥角兽 |
[11:12] | Then you have earned the Mudhorn as your signet. | 泥角兽已经成为了你的印记 |
[11:16] | I shall craft it. | 我会制作完成 |
[11:18] | I can’t accept. It wasn’t a noble kill. | 我无法接受 那不是正大光明的击杀 |
[11:23] | I was helped by an enemy. | 敌人帮了我的忙 |
[11:26] | Why would an enemy help you in battle? | 为什么敌人会帮助你战斗 |
[11:29] | It did not know it was my enemy. | 它不知道自己是我的敌人 |
[11:36] | Since you forgo a signet, | 既然你放弃印记 |
[11:39] | I shall use the excess to forge whistling birds. | 我会用多余的资源铸造呼哨鸟 |
[11:43] | Whistling birds will do well. | 呼哨鸟很不错 |
[11:45] | Reserve some for the foundlings. | 为那些弃婴留一些 |
[11:48] | As it should always be. The foundlings are the future. | 本来就应该这样 弃婴才是未来 |
[11:52] | This is the Way. | 此乃正道 |
[11:54] | This is the Way. | 此乃正道 |
[11:56] | This is the Way. | 此乃正道 |
[12:22] | Whistling birds are a powerful defense against multiple enemies. | 呼哨鸟是一种能够抵挡多种敌人的强力防御装置 |
[12:27] | Use them sparingly, for they are rare. | 省着点用 因为它们很稀少 |
[13:55] | Look, I told you. | 我和你说过 |
[13:56] | I’m not interested in your excuses! | 我对你的借口没兴趣 |
[14:01] | You had your shot, dust breather, but you failed. | 你已经试过了 吸尘怪 但你失败了 |
[14:05] | No pucks for you. Now get outta here. | 你没有赏金碟了 赶紧出去 |
[14:33] | Mando! | 曼达人 |
[14:37] | They all hate you, Mando. Because you’re a legend! | 他们都恨你 曼达人 因为你是传奇 |
[14:42] | How many of them had tracking fobs? | 他们之中有多少人有追踪器 |
[14:46] | All of them. All of them! But not one of them closed the deal. | 他们都有 但他们没一个人完成了任务 |
[14:50] | Only you, Mando. Only you. | 只有你 曼达人 只有你 |
[14:54] | And with it, | 有了它 |
[14:55] | the richest reward this parsec has ever seen. | 这个光年内最丰厚的奖赏 |
[14:58] | Please sit, my friend. | 请坐 我的朋友 |
[15:05] | They’re all weighing the Beskar in their minds, but not me. | 他们脑子里想的都是贝斯卡钢 但我不是 |
[15:09] | No. I, for one, I celebrate your success. | 不 我庆祝你的成功 |
[15:13] | Because it is my success as well. | 因为这也是我的成功 |
[15:16] | Hell! Even I am rich. | 即使我很富有 |
[15:20] | Now, how can I show my gratitude to my most valuable partner? | 如何才能向我最重要的合作伙伴表达感激呢 |
[15:25] | I want my next job. | 我要下一个任务 |
[15:29] | Next job? | 下一个任务 |
[15:31] | Take some time off. Enjoy yourself. | 休息一会 好好享受一下 |
[15:37] | I’ll take you to the Twi’lek healing baths. | 我带你去泡提列克疗伤浴 |
[15:41] | I want my next job. | 我要下一个任务 |
[15:44] | Sure. Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:46] | You hunters like to keep busy, right? | 你们这些赏金猎人就喜欢忙个不停 对吗 |
[15:48] | Well, these are all far away. | 这些都在很远的地方 |
[15:53] | The further, the better. | 越远越好 |
[15:55] | Well, take your pick. You’ve earned it. | 你随便选 这是你应得的 |
[16:03] | Ah. That’s the best one of the lot. | 这是最好的任务 |
[16:04] | A nobleman’s son skipped bail. | 一个贵族的儿子在假释之后逃跑了 |
[16:07] | Looks like you’re headed to the ocean dunes of Karnac. | 看来你得前往卡纳克的海丘 |
[16:18] | Any idea what they’re gonna do with it? | 你知道他们会怎么做吗 |
[16:21] | With what? | 什么怎么做 |
[16:24] | The kid. | 对那个孩子 |
[16:26] | I didn’t ask. It’s against the Guild Code. | 我没问 这违反工会规定 |
[16:30] | They work for the Empire. | 他们为帝国工作 |
[16:32] | What are they doing here? | 他们在那里干什么 |
[16:33] | The Empire is gone, Mando. | 已经没有帝国了 曼达人 |
[16:37] | All that are left are mercenaries and warlords. | 只留下了佣兵和军阀 |
[16:40] | But if it bothers you, | 如果你介意 |
[16:42] | just go back to the Core and report them to the New Republic. | 返回核心区域 把他们汇报给新共和国 |
[16:46] | That’s a joke. | 真是笑话 |
[16:48] | Mando, enjoy your rewards. | 曼达人 去享受你的奖赏吧 |
[16:53] | Buy a camtono of spice. | 去买一瓶香料吧 |
[16:56] | By the time you come out of hyperdrive, | 你从脱离超空间之后 |
[16:58] | you will have forgotten all about it. | 你肯定就把这一切全忘了 |
[19:29] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[19:30] | I order you to extract the necessary material | 我命令你取出必要的材料 |
[19:33] | and be done with it. | 然后就行了 |
[19:38] | He has explicitly ordered us | 他很明确地命令我们 |
[19:39] | to bring it back alive. | 要抓活的回来 |
[19:41] | Finish your business quickly, | 快点解决你的任务 |
[19:43] | as I no longer can guarantee your safety. | 因为我不能再保证你的安全了 |
[20:03] | Check the perimeter. | 检查周围 |
[21:34] | No, no, no, no, please. Please. No. No, no. | 不不不 求你了 |
[21:40] | No, please. | 不 求你 |
[21:40] | Please don’t hurt him. It’s just a child. | 别伤害它 它只是个孩子 |
[21:43] | Please. No. No! Please. No. No, no. | 求你了 不要 |
[21:56] | What did you do to it? What did you do it? | 你把它怎么了 你把它怎么了 |
[21:58] | I protected him. I protected him. | 我保护了它 我保护了它 |
[22:01] | If it wasn’t for me, he would already be dead! | 没有我在的话 它现在已经死了 |
[22:02] | Please! Please. Please. | 求你 求你 |
[22:35] | Look, there! | 看 那里 |
[22:40] | Split up. We’ll flush him out. | 分头行动 我们逼他出来 |
[22:51] | Give it up. There’s nowhere to… | 放弃吧 没有地方可… |
[23:00] | Hey! | 站住 |
[23:41] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[23:43] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[23:44] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[23:45] | Drop the blaster. | 把枪放下 |
[23:47] | Wait. What I’m holding is very valuable. | 等等 我手里的东西很有价值 |
[23:51] | Here. | 在这里 |
[24:02] | Now turn and face me. | 转过来对着我 |
[24:07] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[25:51] | Welcome back, Mando! | 欢迎回来 曼达人 |
[25:55] | Now put the package down. | 把猎物放下吧 |
[25:59] | Step aside. I’m going to my ship. | 让开 我要去我的飞船 |
[26:06] | You put the bounty down and perhaps I’ll let you pass. | 你把猎物放下 我可能会让你过去 |
[26:10] | The kid’s coming with me. | 这孩子跟我走 |
[26:11] | If you truly care about the kid, | 如果你真的在意这孩子 |
[26:14] | then you’ll put it on the speeder | 就把它放在陆行艇上 |
[26:16] | and we’ll discuss terms. | 我们再谈条件 |
[26:20] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎么知道能不能相信你 |
[26:23] | Because I’m your only hope. | 因为我是你唯一的希望了 |
[27:03] | Drive. | 开车 |
[27:05] | Drive! | 快开车 |
[28:14] | That’s one impressive weapon! | 武器真棒啊 |
[28:16] | Here’s what I’ll do. | 接下来我会这么做 |
[28:18] | I’m gonna walk to my ship with the kid | 我要带这孩子去飞船上 |
[28:21] | and you’re gonna let it happen. | 你必须让我过去 |
[28:23] | No. How about this? | 不行 这样怎么样 |
[28:27] | We take the kid, | 我们把孩子带走 |
[28:29] | and if you try to stop us, we kill you | 如果你想阻止我们 我们就杀了你 |
[28:32] | and we strip your body for parts. | 然后把你身上能用的部件都搜刮走 |
[28:43] | Don’t hit the target! | 别打中目标 |
[30:09] | Get out of here! We’ll hold them off! | 快跑 我们掩护 |
[30:13] | You’re going to have to relocate the covert. | 你得把神秘人物转移了 |
[30:16] | This is the way. | 此乃正道 |
[30:17] | This is the way. | 此乃正道 |
[30:41] | Hold it, Mando. | 站住 曼达人 |
[30:46] | I didn’t want it to come to this. | 我不想让事情发展成这样 |
[30:49] | But then you broke the Code. | 可你违背了条约 |
[32:01] | I gotta get one of those. | 我也得来个那种装备 |