时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Such a large bounty | 小小的猎物 |
[00:10] | for such a small package. | 能有如此巨额的赏金 |
[00:12] | My armor has lost its integrity. | 我的盔甲不太结实了 |
[00:14] | I may need to begin again. | 我可能又要重新做了 |
[00:16] | I must warn you. It will draw many eyes. | 我必须警告你 它会非常惹眼的 |
[00:19] | They all hate you, Mando. | 他们都恨你 曼达人 |
[00:22] | Now, how can I show my gratitude to my most valuable partner? | 如何才能向我最重要的合作伙伴表达感激呢 |
[00:27] | What are they doing with it? | 他们会怎么做 |
[00:28] | I didn’t ask. It’s against the Guild Code. | 我没问 这违反工会规定 |
[00:41] | Step aside. I’m going to my ship. | 让开 我要去我的飞船 |
[00:44] | You put the bounty down and perhaps I’ll let you pass. | 你把猎物放下 我可能会让你过去 |
[00:52] | How many of them had tracking fobs? | 他们之中有多少人有追踪器 |
[00:54] | All of them. All of them! | 他们都有 他们都有 |
[01:52] | I’m gonna get you. | 我会抓住你的 |
[02:28] | Go, go, go! They’re back! | 快跑 他们又来了 |
[02:31] | – Go! – Run for cover. | -快跑 -快躲起来 |
[02:33] | – Get inside! – Mama! | -快进去 -妈妈 |
[02:36] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[02:39] | – Mama! – Go! | -妈妈 -快跑 |
[02:43] | – Mama! – Winta! | -妈妈 -雯塔 |
[02:46] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[02:55] | Come on. | 来 |
[04:42] | Stop touching things. | 别乱碰 |
[05:01] | Let’s see. Sorgan. | 我们看看 索尔根 |
[05:04] | Looks like there’s no star port, no industrial centers, | 好像没有星际港 没有工业中心 |
[05:07] | no population density. | 人烟稀少 |
[05:09] | Real backwater skug hole. | 贫瘠之地 |
[05:11] | Which means it’s perfect for us. | 再理想不过了 |
[05:13] | You ready to lay low and stretch your legs for a couple of months, | 准备好保持低调放松一两个月了吗 |
[05:15] | you little womp rat? | 你这个小旺普鼠 |
[05:17] | Nobody’s gonna find us here. | 谁也找不到我们 |
[05:57] | Listen. I’m gonna go out there and I’m gonna look around. | 听好了 我要出去看看 |
[06:00] | It shouldn’t take too long. | 应该不会太久 |
[06:04] | Now, don’t touch anything. | 不许乱碰 |
[06:07] | I’ll find us some lodging, then I’ll come back for you. | 我去找个住处 然后回来接你 |
[06:10] | You stay right here. | 你乖乖待在这 |
[06:12] | You stay. Don’t move. | 待在这 不要动 |
[06:15] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[06:17] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:33] | Oh, what the hell? Come on. | 算了 走吧 |
[07:44] | Welcome, travelers. Can I interest you in anything? | 欢迎 旅行者 有什么需要的吗 |
[07:48] | Bone broth, for the little one. | 给小家伙来点骨头汤 |
[07:50] | Oh, well, you’re in luck. | 你运气不错 |
[07:51] | I just took down a grinjer, so there’s plenty. | 我刚刚宰了个格林杰兽 汤有很多 |
[07:53] | Can I interest you in a porringer of broth as well? | 要不要给你也盛上一碗 |
[07:56] | – Just the one. – Very well. | -一碗就行 -好的 |
[07:57] | That one over there. When did she arrive? | 那边的那个 她是什么时候来的 |
[08:03] | I’ve seen her here for the last week or so. | 上周我就看见她在这了 |
[08:05] | – What’s her business here? – Business? | -她来这有什么公干 -公干 |
[08:07] | Oh, well, there’s not much business in Sorgan, so I can’t say. | 索尔根没什么公干 所以我也不知道 |
[08:11] | She doesn’t strike me as a log runner. Well, thank you, sir. | 她看着不像伐木工 谢谢先生 |
[08:16] | I will get that broth to you as soon as possible, | 我马上就把汤端来 |
[08:19] | and I will throw in a flagon of spotchka just for good measure. | 再送你一壶斯波奇茶 |
[08:25] | I will be right back with that. | 我这就拿来 |
[08:31] | Keep an eye on the kid. | 帮我看着点孩子 |
[08:33] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[09:52] | You want some soup? | 想喝点汤吗 |
[09:55] | Saw most of my action mopping up after Endor. | 恩多之战以后 我基本上都在肃清余孽 |
[09:58] | Mostly Ex-Imperial Warlords. | 主要是前帝国的军阀们 |
[10:00] | They wanted it fast and quiet. | 他们希望可以低调迅速 |
[10:02] | They’d send us in on the drop ships. | 他们用运输舰派遣我们 |
[10:03] | No support, just us. | 没有支援 只靠我们自己 |
[10:06] | Then when the Imps were gone, the politics started. | 后来帝国消亡的时候 开始了政治斗争 |
[10:08] | We were peacekeepers, protecting delegates, suppressing riots. | 我们成为维和部队 保护代表 镇压暴动 |
[10:12] | Not what I signed up for. | 这可不是我的初衷 |
[10:14] | How’d you end up here? | 你怎么到这里了 |
[10:17] | Let’s just call it an early retirement. | 姑且算是提前退休吧 |
[10:22] | Look, I knew you were Guild. | 我知道你是工会的 |
[10:23] | I figured you had a fob on me. That’s why I came at you so hard. | 我以为你要追捕我 所以我下手才那么狠 |
[10:27] | Yeah, that’s what I figured. | 我猜到了 |
[10:29] | Well, this has been a real treat, | 谢谢你的款待 |
[10:31] | but unless you wanna go another round, | 除非你还想再来一轮 |
[10:33] | one of us is gonna have to move on, and I was here first. | 有人先走一步了 而我是先来的 |
[10:41] | Well, looks like this planet’s taken. | 看来这个星球已经有人占了 |
[11:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[11:20] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[11:21] | There something I can help you with? | 有什么事吗 |
[11:26] | Raiders. | 掠夺者 |
[11:27] | We have money. | 我们有钱 |
[11:28] | So, you think I’m some kinda mercenary? | 所以你们觉得我是雇佣兵吗 |
[11:31] | You are a Mandalorian, right? | 你是个曼达洛人 是吧 |
[11:33] | Or at least wearing Mandalorian armor. | 或者至少穿着曼达洛盔甲 |
[11:35] | That is Mandalorian armor, right? | 这确实是曼达洛盔甲 对吧 |
[11:37] | – It is. – See? I told him. | -确实是 -看吧 我告诉他了 |
[11:39] | Sir, I’ve read a lot about your people… Tribe. | 我读过很多关于你们的人…的族人的资料 |
[11:43] | – If half of what I read is true… – We have money. | -如果里面有一半是真的 -我们有钱 |
[11:45] | – How much? – Everything we have, sir. | -多少钱 -我们的全部家当 先生 |
[11:48] | – Our whole harvest was stolen. – Krill. We’re krill farmers. | -所有的收成都被偷了 -磷虾 我们捕磷虾 |
[11:51] | We brew spotchka. Our whole village chipped in. | 我们煮斯波奇茶 全村凑钱了 |
[11:55] | It’s not enough. | 不够 |
[11:57] | Are you sure? You don’t even know what the job is. | 你确定吗 你都不知道任务是什么 |
[11:59] | I know it’s not enough. Good luck. | 但我知道这不够 祝你好运 |
[12:00] | This is everything we have. | 这是我们全部的钱了 |
[12:02] | We’ll give you more after the next harvest. | 下次收获之后可以再给你钱 |
[12:11] | Come on. Let’s head back. | 走吧 我们回去 |
[12:16] | Took us the whole day to get here. | 我们花了一整天才到这里 |
[12:18] | Now we have to ride back with no protection | 现在却要毫无保护地 |
[12:20] | to the middle of nowhere. | 飞回那个偏远的地方 |
[12:22] | Where do you live? | 你们住哪里 |
[12:24] | On a farm. Weren’t you listening? | 农场 你没听我说吗 |
[12:27] | We’re farmers. | 我们是农民 |
[12:29] | In the middle of nowhere? | 偏远地方的农民吗 |
[12:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:33] | You have lodging? | 你们有农舍吗 |
[12:35] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 当然有 |
[12:37] | Good. Come up and help. | 很好 上来帮忙 |
[12:50] | I’m gonna need one more thing. | 我还需要一样东西 |
[12:52] | Give me those credits. | 给我那些钱 |
[13:00] | Ready for round two? | 准备好再战一场了吗 |
[13:06] | So, we’re basically running off | 所以我们基本就是为了一顿饭钱 |
[13:07] | a band of Raiders for lunch money? | 帮人打炮一群掠夺者吗 |
[13:09] | They’re quartering us in the middle of nowhere. | 他们让我们在偏远的地方落脚 |
[13:11] | Last I checked, that’s a pretty square deal | 据我所知 对于你这种处境的人 |
[13:13] | for somebody in your position. | 这笔交易已经很合理了 |
[13:15] | Worst case scenario, you tune up your blaster. | 最坏的情况就是开枪 |
[13:17] | Best case, we’re a deterrent. | 最好的情况就是我们威慑住他们 |
[13:20] | I can’t imagine there’s anything living in these trees | 我觉得这些树林里不会有 |
[13:22] | that an ex-shock trooper couldn’t handle. | 前震击士兵搞不定的生物 |
[13:46] | Everyone, they’re here! | 各位 他们来了 |
[13:50] | Come on. | 快来 |
[13:54] | Well, looks like they’re happy to see us. | 看起来他们很高兴见到我们 |
[13:57] | Looks like. | 看起来是 |
[14:00] | – Hi. – He’s so cute. | -你好 -他好可爱 |
[14:26] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[14:30] | I hope this is comfortable for you. | 希望这里够舒服 |
[14:33] | Sorry that all we have is the barn. | 不好意思 我们只有谷仓 |
[14:36] | This will do fine. | 这就可以 |
[14:39] | I stacked some blankets over here. | 我在这里放了些毯子 |
[14:42] | Thank you. That’s very kind. | 谢谢 你真好心 |
[14:56] | This is my daughter, Winta. | 这是我女儿 雯塔 |
[14:59] | We don’t get a lot of visitors around here. | 我们这里很少有人来 |
[15:02] | She’s not used to strangers. | 她不习惯见到陌生人 |
[15:06] | This nice man is going to help protect us from the bad ones. | 这名好心人会保护我们不受坏人侵扰 |
[15:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:16] | Come on, Winta. Let’s give our guests some room. | 走吧 雯塔 别打扰我们的客人了 |
[15:34] | – Knock, knock. – Come in. | -在吗 -请进 |
[15:54] | Can I feed him? | 我可以喂他吗 |
[15:57] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:05] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[16:13] | Can I play with him? | 我能跟他玩吗 |
[16:17] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:29] | – I don’t think… – They’ll be fine. | -我不觉得… -他们没事的 |
[16:30] | – I don’t… – They’ll be fine. | -我不… -他们没事的 |
[16:35] | I brought you some food. | 我拿了些食物过来 |
[16:37] | I noticed you didn’t eat out there. | 我看你在那里没有吃东西 |
[16:39] | I’ll leave it here for when I go. | 我放在这里就走了 |
[16:41] | That’s very thoughtful of you. | 你真细心 |
[16:48] | Do you mind if ask you something? | 介意我问个问题吗 |
[16:50] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[16:53] | How long has it been since you’ve taken that off? | 你有多久没卸下盔甲了 |
[16:58] | Yesterday. | 自从昨天 |
[17:01] | I mean, in front of someone else. | 我是说 在别人面前 |
[17:10] | I wasn’t much older than they are. | 上次的时候我和他们差不多大 |
[17:17] | You haven’t shown your face to anyone since you were a kid? | 你自从小时候就没在别人面前露过脸了吗 |
[17:21] | No. I was happy that they took me in. | 没有过 他们收留我我很开心 |
[17:26] | My parents were killed and the Mandalorians took care of me. | 我父母被杀了 曼达洛人收留了我 |
[17:32] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[17:33] | This is the way. | 此乃正道 |
[17:39] | Let us know if there’s anything you need. | 有任何需要就告诉我们 |
[17:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:23] | About 15 or 20 of them | 大约有十五到二十人 |
[18:25] | came through here on foot. | 是徒步过来的 |
[18:31] | And something big sheared off those branches. | 有个庞然大物把这些树枝撕碎了 |
[18:48] | AT-ST AT-ST. | |
[18:50] | Imperial walker. What’s it doing here? | 帝国的步行机怎么会在这 |
[18:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:58] | But this is more than I signed up for. | 但这已经超出我的能力范围了 |
[19:04] | Bad news. You can’t live here anymore. | 坏消息 你们不能住在这了 |
[19:07] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[19:09] | Nice bedside manner. | 你可真客气 |
[19:11] | You think you can do better? | 你有更好的说法吗 |
[19:13] | Can’t do much worse. | 想不出更坏的说法了 |
[19:16] | I know this is not the news you wanted to hear, | 我知道你们不希望听到这个消息 |
[19:19] | but there are no other options. | 但你们别无选择 |
[19:20] | – You took the job. – Yeah. | -你接下了这份活 -没错 |
[19:22] | That was before we knew about the AT-ST. | 那是在我们知道AT-ST之前 |
[19:25] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:26] | The armored walker with two enormous guns | 配备两门炮的武装步行机 |
[19:28] | that you knew about and didn’t tell us. | 你们明明知道 但是没告诉我们 |
[19:30] | – Help us. – Please. | -帮帮我们 -求你了 |
[19:31] | – You’re supposed to help us. – But we hired you. | -你应该是来帮我们的 -但我们雇了你 |
[19:33] | – Please. – We have nowhere to go. | -求你了 -我们无处可去 |
[19:36] | Sure you do. This is a big planet. | 你们当然有地方去 这个星球很大 |
[19:38] | I mean, I’ve seen a lot smaller. | 我还见过比这小得多的星球 |
[19:40] | My grandparents seeded these ponds. | 我的祖辈给这些池塘播种 |
[19:42] | – It took generations. – Yeah. | -好几代人的心血 -没错 |
[19:44] | I understand. I do. But there are only two of us. | 我理解 但我们只有两个人 |
[19:48] | No, there’s not. There’s at least 20 here. | 不 那里至少还有二十个人 |
[19:51] | I mean fighters. Be realistic. | 我是指战士 现实点吧 |
[19:54] | – We can learn. – We can. | -我们可以学 -我们可以 |
[19:55] | – Give us a chance. – Please. | -给我们一次机会 -拜托了 |
[19:57] | I’ve seen that thing take out entire companies of soldiers | 我曾经见过 那个东西在几分钟之内 |
[20:00] | in a matter of minutes. | 灭了成百的士兵 |
[20:05] | We’re not leaving. | 我们不会走 |
[20:08] | You cannot fight that thing. | 你们无法对抗它 |
[20:13] | Unless we show them how. | 除非我们教他们怎么做 |
[20:15] | Show us. | 让我们看看 |
[20:16] | Yeah, we can do this. | 我们办得到 |
[20:20] | You got two problems here. | 你们有两个麻烦 |
[20:21] | You got the bandits, and you got the mech. | 强盗和机械 |
[20:24] | We’ll handle the AT-ST, | 我们会解决步行机 |
[20:25] | but you gotta protect us when they come out of the woods. | 当他们从树林里冲出来时 你们得掩护我们 |
[20:27] | And I don’t have to tell you how dangerous they are. | 我也不必再说他们有多危险 |
[20:30] | Cara Dune here was a veteran. | 卡拉·杜恩是一名老兵 |
[20:32] | She was a drop soldier for the Rebellion, | 她曾是反抗军的伞兵 |
[20:34] | and she’s gonna lay out a plan for you, so listen carefully. | 她会为你们制定计划 仔细听好 |
[20:38] | Now, there’s nothing on this planet | 在这个星球上 |
[20:39] | that can damage the legs on this thing, | 没有什么可以破坏步行机的腿 |
[20:41] | so we’re gonna build a trap. | 所以我们要挖个陷阱 |
[20:43] | We’re gonna need to dig real deep, right here, | 我们要在这里挖个很深的洞 |
[20:46] | so that when it steps in, it drops. | 如果它踩到 就会掉下去 |
[20:49] | The two of us will hit their camp. Provoke them. | 我们两个会突袭他们的营地 引出他们 |
[20:52] | That’ll bring the fight out of the woods and down here to us. | 这样就可以把战斗地点从森林转移到我们这 |
[20:55] | I’m gonna need you to cut down trees | 我需要你们把树砍了 |
[20:57] | and build barricades along these edges. | 在这些边缘处搭建障碍 |
[21:01] | I need it high enough so that they can’t get over, | 要足够高 让他们无法越过 |
[21:03] | and strong enough so that it can’t break through. | 还要足够坚固 让他们无法突破 |
[21:07] | Okay. Who knows how to shoot? | 好了 谁会射击 |
[21:26] | Ready, one. Move your leg out. | 准备 一 把腿伸出来 |
[21:29] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[21:31] | One. | 一 |
[21:41] | One. | 一 |
[21:42] | – Get into it. One. – Fire. | -伸出去 一 -开火 |
[21:55] | One. | 一 |
[21:57] | Two. | 二 |
[21:58] | Three. | 三 |
[21:59] | Four. | 四 |
[22:01] | Reset. | 还原 |
[22:03] | Louder. | 再响一点 |
[22:04] | One. | 一 |
[22:05] | Two. | 二 |
[22:13] | The sun is about to set, | 快要日落了 |
[22:15] | and we’ll be leaving soon. | 我们很快就会出发 |
[22:16] | When we return, we’re coming in hot. | 当我们回来时 速度会很快 |
[22:20] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会准备好 |
[24:33] | Come on. I’ll cover you. | 快 我掩护你 |
[24:46] | I hope the plan worked. | 希望计划能有用 |
[24:59] | Go. Go! | 跑 快跑 |
[25:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[25:37] | This is it. | 来了 |
[25:39] | Once that thing steps into the pond, it’s goin’ down. | 一旦它走进池塘 就会陷下去 |
[25:50] | Weapons ready. | 准备好武器 |
[26:10] | Just a few more steps. | 再等它走几步 |
[26:21] | It stopped. | 它停了 |
[26:31] | Get down. Get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[26:50] | Caben. Stay there. | 卡本 待在那儿 |
[26:51] | Hold your positions. | 守住你的位置 |
[27:03] | Open fire. | 开火 |
[27:22] | We gotta get that thing to step forward. | 我们得让那玩意继续走 |
[27:23] | I’m thinking. | 我在想办法 |
[27:24] | Stay back, stay back! | 退后 退后 |
[27:35] | New plan. | 新计划 |
[27:36] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么计划 |
[27:37] | Give me the pulse rifle. | 把脉冲步枪给我 |
[27:41] | I’ll cover you. | 我来掩护你 |
[27:54] | Come on, you got this. | 加油 你可以的 |
[27:58] | Come to Mama. | 来找老娘吧 |
[28:14] | This is it. It’s now or never. | 现在不上就没机会了 |
[28:16] | Go. | 上啊 |
[28:23] | Caben, Stoke, get out there. | 卡本 斯托克 上啊 |
[28:46] | Take the bait, you hunk of junk. | 上钩吧 你这个废物 |
[29:48] | Was that the plan? | 这也是计划吗 |
[29:51] | Somethin’ like that. | 差不多吧 |
[30:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:32] | Can I set you something in the house? | 需要我在房子里添点东西吗 |
[30:33] | Uh, thank you. Maybe later. | 谢谢 以后再说吧 |
[30:38] | He’s very happy here. | 他在这里很开心 |
[30:42] | He is. | 是的 |
[30:45] | Fits right in. | 适应得很好 |
[30:53] | So, what happens if you take that thing off? | 如果你把盔甲脱了会怎么样 |
[30:56] | They come after you and kill you? | 盔甲会追杀你吗 |
[31:00] | No. You just can’t ever put it back on again. | 不会 但我就穿不上了 |
[31:06] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[31:09] | So you can slip off the helmet, | 所以你可以把头盔摘了 |
[31:10] | and settle down with that beautiful young widow, | 和那个漂亮的年轻寡妇安顿下来 |
[31:12] | and raise your kid sitting here, sipping spotchka? | 把你的孩子养大 坐在这里喝斯波奇茶 |
[31:21] | You know, we raised some hell here a few weeks back. | 几周前我们在这里惹了不少麻烦 |
[31:24] | It’s too much action for a backwater town like this. | 对于这样一个穷乡僻壤的小镇来说 动静太大了 |
[31:28] | Word travels fast. | 消息传得很快 |
[31:30] | We might wanna cycle the charts and move on. | 我们可能得收拾一下离开这里了 |
[31:34] | Would not wanna be the one who’s gotta tell him. | 我可不想告诉他这个消息 |
[31:41] | I’m leaving him here. | 我要把他留在这里 |
[31:45] | Traveling with me, that’s no life for a kid. | 和我一起走 那孩子就过不上好日子了 |
[31:50] | I did my job, he’s safe. Better chance at a life. | 我完成任务了 他很安全 可以过上更好的生活 |
[31:54] | Come on. Come on. | 来啊 来啊 |
[31:58] | It’s gonna break his little heart. | 他肯定会难过的 |
[32:02] | He’ll get over it. We all do. | 他会撑过去的 我们都一样 |
[32:28] | Excuse me. Can I have a word? | 不好意思 能和你聊聊吗 |
[32:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:44] | It’s very nice here. | 这里很好 |
[32:47] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:49] | I think it’s clear he’s… He’s happy here. | 很明显 他在这里很开心 |
[32:53] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[32:55] | Me? | 我 |
[32:57] | Are you happy here? | 你在这里开心吗 |
[33:01] | We want you to stay. | 我们希望你能留下来 |
[33:04] | The community’s grateful. | 社区很感激你 |
[33:06] | You can pack all this away in case there’s ever trouble. | 你可以把盔甲收起来 免得有麻烦 |
[33:11] | You and your boy could have a good life. | 你和你的孩子可以过上好日子 |
[33:15] | He could be a child for a while. | 不知道他什么时候才会长大 |
[33:19] | Wouldn’t that be nice? | 这不是很好吗 |
[33:25] | It would. | 是的 |
[33:41] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[33:44] | But he does. | 但他属于这里 |
[33:47] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[33:53] | I will look after him as one of my own. | 我会像照顾自己的孩子一样照顾他 |
[34:12] | Go get the kids. | 去找孩子们 |
[34:31] | Who’s he tracking? | 他在追踪谁 |
[34:33] | The kid. | 孩子 |
[34:35] | They know he’s here. | 他们知道孩子在这里 |
[34:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:39] | Then they’ll keep coming. | 他们不会罢休的 |
[34:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:59] | Are you sure you don’t want an escort? | 你真的不需要护送吗 |
[35:02] | I appreciate the offer, | 我很感谢你的提议 |
[35:06] | but we’re gonna bypass the town | 但我们要绕过城镇 |
[35:07] | and head right to the Razor Crest. | 直接前往刀锋之巅 |
[35:10] | Well then, until our paths cross. | 好吧 那我们有缘再见 |
[35:15] | Until our paths cross. | 有缘再见 |
[35:25] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会很想你的 |
[35:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |