Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] They all hate you, Mando. 他们都恨你 曼达人
[00:08] Because you’re a legend! 因为你是传奇
[00:10] How many of them had fobs? 他们之中有多少人有追踪器
[00:11] All of them. 他们都有
[00:12] Any idea what they gonna happen to it? 你知道他们会怎么做吗
[00:14] I didn’t ask. It’s against the Guild Code. 我没问 这违反工会规定
[00:21] Sorgan. 索尔根
[00:22] No star port, no industrial centers, 没有星际港 没有工业中心
[00:25] no population density. 人烟稀少
[00:27] I’m leaving him here. 我要把他留在这里
[00:29] Traveling with me, that’s no life for a kid. 和我一起走 那孩子就过不上好日子了
[00:34] They know he’s here. 他们知道孩子在这里
[00:36] Yes. 嗯
[00:38] Then they’ll keep coming. 他们不会罢休的
[00:41] Yes. 对
[01:25] Hand over the child, Mando. 把孩子交出来 曼达人
[01:31] I might let you live. 我可能会留你条命
[01:49] Hold on. 抓稳了
[01:56] Come on. 挺住
[02:00] I can bring you in warm or I can bring you in cold. 我把你带回去就行 不论生死
[02:16] That’s my line. 那是我的台词
[02:44] Losing fuel. 燃料泄露
[03:27] This is Mos Eisley Tower. 这里是莫斯艾斯利星际塔台
[03:29] We are tracking you. 我们正在跟踪你
[03:30] Head for bay three-five, over. 驶向35号泊位 完毕
[03:32] Copy that. 收到
[03:33] Locked in for three-five. 锁定35泊位
[04:26] You damage one of my droids, you’ll pay for it. 你毁了我一个机器人 你得付出代价
[04:29] Just keep them away from my ship. 让它们不要靠近我的飞船
[04:31] Yeah? You think that’s a good idea, do ya? 是吗 你觉得这是个好主意吗
[04:35] Let’s look at your ship. 我们来看看你的飞船
[04:43] Look at that. 你看看
[04:44] Ugh, you got a lot of carbon scorin’ building up top. 上面有很多积碳呢
[04:49] Yeah. 对
[04:52] If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were in a shootout. 乍一看我以为你跟别人交火过呢
[04:56] Special tool for that one. 那个要特殊工具
[04:59] I am gonna have to rotate that. 我得把这个转一下
[05:02] You got a fuel leak. 燃料泄漏了
[05:04] Look at that, this is a mess. 瞧瞧 这也太惨了
[05:05] How did you even land? That’s gonna set you back. 你居然还能降落 你可得破费了
[05:08] I’ve got 500 Imperial Credits. 我有500帝国币
[05:12] That’s all you got? Well, what do you guys think? 就这么多吗 你们觉得呢
[05:19] That should at least cover the hangar. 起码够付机库的钱了
[05:22] I’ll get you your money. 我会想办法筹钱的
[05:24] I’ve heard that before. 这话我听过
[05:25] – Just remember… – Yeah. -记住… -知道
[05:27] No droids. I heard ya. You don’t have to say it twice. 不要机器人 我听见了 不用说第二遍
[05:32] Jeez. 天啊
[05:34] Womp rat. 王鼠
[06:11] I’m in. 我跟
[06:13] And I am gonna raise you three bolts and a motivator. 再加码三根螺栓和一个激发器
[06:23] Quick, grab my blaster rifle. 快 把我的爆能步枪拿来
[06:34] I’d stay in that ship if I were you. 你最好待在飞船里
[06:47] What? 什么
[06:55] Now, now. 乖 乖
[06:58] Let Peli take a good look at you. 让派丽好好看看你
[07:05] All right, there you go. 很好 这就对了
[07:09] Did that bounty hunter 那个赏金猎人
[07:10] leave you all alone in that big nasty ship? 把你一个人丢在又大又破的飞船上了吗
[07:15] How do I know what it is? Give me a second. 我怎么知道这是啥 别催
[07:19] All right. Now, would you like some food? 你想吃东西吗
[07:23] Are you hungry? 你饿吗
[07:24] Okay. Fetch us something to eat. Quick! 给我们拿点吃的 快
[07:28] I don’t know… Something with bones in it. 我也不知道… 带骨头的东西吧
[07:31] Okay. 好
[07:33] Now, here’s the plan. 这样吧
[07:35] I am going to look after you until The Mandalorian gets back, 我会在曼达洛人回来之前照看你
[07:40] and then I’m gonna charge him extra for watching you. 然后我要加收照看你的钱
[07:46] You see how that works? Yeah, bright eyes? 明白了吧 亮眼睛
[07:50] We’re a team. 咱俩是一伙的
[08:17] Hey, droid, 机器人
[08:19] I’m a hunter. I’m lookin’ for some work 我是赏金猎人 想找活干
[08:22] Unfortunately, the Bounty Guild no longer operates from Tatooine. 很遗憾 塔图因的赏金猎人工会关闭了
[08:27] I’m not looking for Guild work. 我不是找工会的活
[08:29] I am afraid that does not improve your situation, 即便这样 情况也差不多
[08:32] at least by my calculation. 至少我的计算是这样
[08:35] Think again, tin can. 再想想 金属壳
[08:40] If you’re looking for work, have a seat, my friend. 如果你想找活就过来坐吧 朋友
[08:44] Name’s Toro, Toro Calican. 我叫托洛 托洛·卡利肯
[08:48] Come on, relax. 来吧 别紧张
[08:57] Picked up this Bounty Puck before I left the Mid Rim. 我离开中环时拿了这个赏金定位碟
[09:01] Fennec Shand, an Assassin. 芬尼克·尚德 一个杀手
[09:04] Heard she’s been on the run 听说新共和国把她的雇主们
[09:05] ever since the New Republic put all her employers in lockdown. 关起来以后 她就一直在逃亡
[09:09] I know the name. 我知道名字
[09:11] I followed this tracking fob here. 我追着这个跟踪器来到这里
[09:14] Now the positional data suggests she’s headed out beyond the Dune Sea. 位置数据显示她跨越了沙丘海
[09:18] Should be an easy job. 这任务应该挺简单的
[09:21] Well, good luck with that. 祝你好运
[09:24] Wait, wait, wait, hey. I thought you needed work? 等等 等等 你不是在找活吗
[09:27] How long you’ve been with the Guild? 你在工会待多久了
[09:28] Long enough. 够久了
[09:30] Clearly not. Fennec Shand is an elite mercenary. 显然不够 芬尼克·尚德是一个精英雇佣兵
[09:34] She made her name killing for all the top crime syndicates, 她专为顶级犯罪集团杀人
[09:37] including the Hutts. 包括赫特人
[09:40] If you go after her, you won’t make it past sunrise. 你要去找她 肯定活不过明天
[09:47] This is my first job. 这是我的第一个任务
[09:51] You can keep the money, all of it. 所有的钱都归你
[09:54] I just need this job to get into the Guild. 我需要这个任务进入工会
[09:57] I can’t do it alone. 我一个人干不了
[10:04] Meet me at Hangar three-five in half an hour. 半小时后在35机库等我
[10:07] Bring two speeder bikes and give me the tracking fob. 带上两辆飞行摩托 把追踪器给我
[10:18] Don’t worry, got it all memorized. 别担心 都记下来了
[10:22] Half an hour. 半小时
[10:25] Looks like you’re stuck with me now, partner. 看来你得跟我混了 搭档
[10:52] I’m awake! I’m awake! 我醒了 我醒了
[10:55] – Where is he? – Quiet! -他在哪里 -安静
[10:58] It’s okay. You woke it up. 没事了 你把它吵醒了
[11:01] Do you have any idea how long it took me to get it to sleep? 你知道我花了多久才把它哄睡着吗
[11:04] Give him to me. 给我
[11:04] Not so fast! 别急
[11:07] You can’t just leave a child all alone like that. 你不能就这样把孩子一个人留下
[11:10] You know, you have an awful lot to learn about raisin’ a young one. 你有很多东西要学 比如带孩子
[11:21] Anyway, I started the repair on the fuel leak. 总之我已经开始修理漏油的地方
[11:25] There you go. I had a couple setbacks I want to talk to you about. 好了 我有些价钱问题想和你谈谈
[11:30] You know, I didn’t use any droids, as requested, 我按你的要求 没有使用机器人
[11:32] so it took me a lot longer than I expected. 所以花的时间比我的预期要长很多
[11:36] But I figured you were good for the money 但我觉得你应该付得起钱
[11:38] since you have an extra mouth to feed. 毕竟你还有一个孩子要养
[11:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:47] Oh, I guess I was right. You got a job, didn’t you? 看来我猜对了 你找到工作了 是吗
[11:50] You know, it’s costing me a lot of money 光是给这些机器人充电
[11:52] to keep these droids even powered up. 就花了我很多钱
[11:54] Hey, Mando, what do you think? Not too shabby, huh? 曼达人 怎么样 还不错吧
[12:08] What’d you expect? This ain’t Corellia. Ma’am. 想啥呢 这里又不是科雷利亚 夫人
[13:10] – What’s going on? – Look. Up ahead. -怎么了 -看前面
[13:34] Tusken Raiders. 塔斯肯袭击者
[13:35] I heard the locals talking about this filth. 我听本地人谈论了这个肮脏的东西
[13:38] Tuskens think they’re the locals. 塔斯肯人认为他们才是本地人
[13:40] Everyone else is just trespassing. 其他人都是非法闯入
[13:42] Whatever they call themselves, they best keep their distance. 不管他们怎么称呼自己 最好离我们远点
[13:46] Yeah? Why don’t you tell them yourself? 是吗 那你自己说吧
[13:54] Relax. 放松
[14:03] – What are you doing? – Negotiating. -你干嘛 -谈判
[14:12] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[14:14] We need passage across their land. 我们要通过他们的土地
[14:19] – Let me see the binocs. – Why? -把双筒望远镜给我 -为什么
[14:26] What? 什么
[14:29] – Those were brand new. – Yeah? They were. -那可是全新的 -是吗 现在不是了
[14:58] Get down. 隐蔽
[15:00] What? 什么
[15:06] All right, tell me what you see. 告诉我 你看到了什么
[15:08] Dewback. 沙地兽
[15:09] Looks like the rider is still attached. 骑手还在上面
[15:13] Is that her? Is that the target? 是她吗 那是目标吗
[15:15] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:16] I’ll go. You cover me. 我过去 你掩护我
[15:21] Stay down. 保持隐蔽
[15:56] Well, is it her? Is she dead? 是她吗 她死了吗
[15:58] It’s another bounty hunter. 也是一个赏金猎人
[16:00] Hey, I hope you don’t plan on keeping all that stuff for yourself. 别全贪了啊
[16:03] Can I at least have that blaster? 好歹给我留个爆能枪
[16:08] Get down! 趴下
[16:11] Mando! 曼达人
[16:25] What happened? 怎么回事
[16:28] Sniper bolt. 狙击螺栓
[16:29] Only an MK-modified rifle could make that shot. 只有MK改装步枪才能打出来
[16:33] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[16:34] Yeah. Hit me in the beskar, 嗯 打中我的贝斯卡钢甲了
[16:37] and at that range beskar held up. 这个距离 贝斯卡钢甲能抗住
[16:40] Wait, I don’t wear any beskar. 等等 我没穿贝斯卡钢甲
[16:43] Nope. 的确
[16:45] Well, so what do we do? 那我们该怎么办
[16:47] You see where that shot came from? 你看到那枪是从哪里打来的吗
[16:49] Yeah, it came from that ridge. 嗯 从山脊那打过来的
[16:53] Okay, we’re gonna wait until dark. 好 我们等到天黑
[16:56] Well, what if she escapes? 如果她跑了呢
[16:57] She’s got the high ground. 现在是她占领高地
[16:59] She’ll wait for us to make the first move. 她会等我们采取行动的
[17:01] I’m gonna rest. You take the first watch. Stay low! 我休息一会 你先守着 注意隐蔽
[17:24] All right, suns are down. Time to ride, Mando. 太阳下山了 该走了 曼达人
[17:30] Come on, wake up. 快点 醒醒
[17:37] Look at you, asleep on the job, old man. 看看你 在工作中睡着了 老头子
[17:52] You done? 说完了吗
[17:54] Yeah. I was just, you know, waking you up. Come on. 嗯 我就是来叫你的 走吧
[17:58] Get on your bike. 骑上摩托
[18:00] Ride as fast as you can towards those rocks. 尽快开向那些岩石
[18:05] That’s your plan? She’ll snipe us right off the bikes. 这就是你的计划 她会把我们从摩托上狙下来的
[18:11] It’s a flash charge. 这是闪击电荷
[18:13] We alternate shots, it’ll blind any scope temporarily. 我们交替射击 就可以短暂致盲所有角度
[18:17] Combine that with our speed and we got a chance. 再加上我们的速度 就有机会了
[18:19] A chance? 机会
[18:21] Hey, you wanted this. Get ready. 这次行动是你的主意 准备好
[19:00] Now! 开始
[19:35] Not so fast, Fennec. 别急 芬尼克
[20:19] Nice distraction. 注意力分散得不错
[20:35] Yeah, good work, partner. 是啊 干得漂亮 搭档
[20:38] Cuff yourself. 自己铐上
[20:44] Why don’t you go find your blaster? 去找你的爆能枪吧
[20:51] A Mandalorian. 曼达洛人
[20:53] It’s been a long time since I’ve seen one of your kind. 我很久没见过你这种人了
[20:58] Ever been to Nevarro? 去过尼瓦罗吗
[21:01] I hear things didn’t go so well there, 我听说那里的状况不太好
[21:03] but it looks like you got off easy. 但是看起来你轻易就脱身了
[21:10] You don’t have to worry about gettin’ to Nevarro, 我们把你上交后 你就不用想着去尼瓦罗
[21:12] or anywhere else, once we turn you in. 或者其他地方了
[21:14] You know, I really should thank you. 我真的应该谢谢你
[21:16] You’re my ticket into the Guild. 你是我进入工会的入场券
[21:18] You’re welcome. 不客气
[21:29] Looks like one of us has to walk. 看来有个人要步行了
[21:34] Or we could drag you. 我们也可以拖着你
[21:41] All right, so what is the plan? 你有什么打算
[21:44] I need you to go find that dewback we saw. 你去找我们看到的沙地兽
[21:47] And leave you here with my bounty and my ride? 然后把你和我的赏金还有摩托留在这里吗
[21:50] Yeah, I don’t think so, Mando. 你想多了 曼达人
[22:04] Okay, I’ll do it. 好吧 我去
[22:07] Watch her, and don’t let her get near the bike. 看着她 别让她靠近摩托
[22:10] She’s no good to us dead. 她死了对我们没好处
[22:44] Oh, it’s been a while. 好久没睡这么好了
[22:49] Oh, look, the suns are coming up. 瞧 太阳快出来了
[22:52] Quiet. 安静
[22:55] Look, there’s still time to make my rendezvous in Mos Espa. 我还有时间赶去莫斯埃斯帕
[22:58] Take me to it and I can pay you double the price on my head. 载我过去 我可以付你双倍的价钱
[23:02] I don’t care about the money. 我不在乎钱
[23:04] Oh, so the Mandalorian keeps all the money for himself. 所以曼达洛人笑纳所有的钱了
[23:07] Only because I let him. 那是我放他一马
[23:09] Doesn’t seem that way. 感觉不是呢
[23:11] I mean, it seems like he’s calling all the shots. 我感觉都是他说了算
[23:14] Shows what you know. 你知道啥
[23:15] I hired Mando, this is my job. 曼达人是我雇的 这是我的任务
[23:18] Bringin’ you in will make me a full member of the Bounty Hunters Guild. 把你交上去 我就能正式加入赏金猎人工会
[23:21] You already have something the Guild values far more than me. 你已经拥有工会更看重的东西了
[23:24] You just don’t see it. 你只是没发现而已
[23:25] – What? – The Mandalorian. -什么 -曼达洛人
[23:29] His armor alone’s worth more than my bounty. 光是他的盔甲就比我的赏金值钱
[23:32] I already told you, I don’t care about the money. 我说了 我不在乎钱
[23:34] Then think what it would do for your reputation. 那你应该在乎名声吧
[23:39] A Mandalorian shot up the Guild on Nevarro, 一个曼达洛人在尼瓦罗向工会开枪
[23:43] took some high value target and went rogue. 抢走重要目标以后逃跑了
[23:49] That Mandalorian? 那个曼达洛人
[23:50] Like I said, you don’t see many. 我说了 曼达洛人可不常见
[23:53] You bring the Guild that traitor, 你把那个叛徒上交工会
[23:55] and they’ll welcome you with open arms. 他们肯定会热烈欢迎你加入的
[23:58] Your name will be legendary. 你的名字将会成为传奇
[24:12] How can we be sure he’s the one? 我们怎么能确定是他
[24:15] Word is, he still has the target with him. 据说目标还在他身边
[24:18] Some say it’s a child. 而且是个孩子
[24:21] Look, if you’re afraid to take him on, fear not. 如果你害怕和他战斗 不用担心
[24:25] I can help you with that. 我可以帮你
[24:28] Take some advice, kid. 听取我的建议 孩子
[24:30] You wanna be a bounty hunter? 你想成为赏金猎人吗
[24:32] Make the best deal for yourself and survive. 做对自己最有利的买卖 然后活下来
[25:14] That’s good advice, 这是个好建议
[25:18] but if I took those binders off of you I’d be a dead man. 但是如果我帮你解锁 我就死定了
[25:24] And if the Mandalorian’s worth more than you are, well… 既然曼达洛人比你值钱 那
[25:29] Who wouldn’t want to be a legend? 谁不想成为传奇呢
[25:32] Thanks for the tip. 谢谢你的提醒
[27:05] Took you long enough, Mando. 这么久啊 曼达人
[27:14] Looks like I’m calling the shots now. Huh, partner? 看来现在我说了算啊 搭档
[27:19] Drop your blaster and raise ’em. 放下爆能枪 把手举起来
[27:35] Cuff him. 把他铐起来
[27:39] You’re a Guild traitor, Mando. 你是工会的叛徒 曼达人
[27:46] And I’m willing to bet that 我敢打赌
[27:47] this here is the target you helped escape. 这就是你协助逃跑的目标
[27:52] You’re smarter than you look. 你没有看上去那么笨
[27:54] Fennec was right. 芬尼克说得对
[27:56] Bringing you in won’t just make me a member of the Guild, 把你上交不但会让我成为工会的一员
[28:01] it’ll make me legendary. 还会让我成为传奇
[28:18] – Stay back. – Gotta get it. -退后 -一定要救它
[28:25] Where is it? 哪去了
[28:34] There you are. 你在这里呀
[28:36] Are you hiding from us? 你在躲我们吗
[28:40] Look at you. 瞧瞧你
[28:43] That’s all right. I know. 没关系 我知道
[28:44] That was really loud for your big old ears, wasn’t it? 你耳朵这么大 一定很吵吧
[28:51] It’s okay. 没事了
[29:01] Be careful with him. 好好照顾他
[29:07] So, I take it you didn’t get paid? 你没拿到报酬吧
[29:20] That cover me? 够了吗
[29:22] Yeah. Yes, this is gonna cover you. 嗯嗯 够了
[29:31] All right, Pit Droids! Let’s drag this outta here! 维修机器人 把这个拖出去
[29:36] I don’t know, drag it to Beggar’s Canyon. 我不知道 拖到拜加峡谷吧
曼达洛人

文章导航

Previous Post: 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号