时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You were hired to do a job. So do it. | 你是受雇抓猎物的吧 那就抓我吧 |
[00:06] | Isn’t that your code? | 这不是你的准则吗 |
[00:09] | Aren’t you a man of honor? | 你不是个有荣誉感的人吗 |
[00:15] | IG Unit! Stand down. | IG机器人 停火 |
[00:18] | You are a Guild member? | 你是工会成员吗 |
[00:20] | I have a suggestion. We split the reward. | 我有个建议 我们平分报酬 |
[00:26] | I could use a crew member of your ability. | 我需要你的技能 |
[00:28] | I am honored, but I have worked a lifetime | 我很荣幸 但我努力了一辈子 |
[00:31] | to finally be free of servitude. | 终于摆脱了奴役 |
[00:33] | Then all I can offer is my thanks. | 那我只能表示感谢了 |
[00:36] | And I offer mine. | 彼此彼此 |
[00:38] | Thank you for bringing peace to my valley. | 谢谢你给我的山谷带来和平 |
[00:40] | I saw most of my action cleaning up after Endor. | 恩多之战以后 我基本上都在肃清余孽 |
[00:43] | Mostly Ex-Imperial warlords. | 主要是前帝国的军阀们 |
[00:46] | Such a large bounty for such a small package. | 小小的猎物 如此巨额的赏金 |
[00:49] | Any idea what they’re gonna do with it? | 你知道他们会怎么做吗 |
[00:51] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[00:53] | It’s against the Guild Code. | 这违反工会规定 |
[01:47] | My friend, if you are receiving this transmission, | 我的朋友 如果你接收到此讯息 |
[01:50] | that means you are alive. | 那就是说你还活着 |
[01:53] | You might be surprised to hear this, but I am alive too. | 你可能没想到吧 可我也还活着呢 |
[01:58] | I guess we can call it even. | 我们就算扯平了吧 |
[02:00] | A lot has happened since we last saw each other. | 我们上次会面以后发生了很多事 |
[02:03] | The man who hired you is still here, | 雇你的那个人还在这里 |
[02:06] | and his ranks of ex-Imperial guards have grown. | 而且他那批前帝国卫士的势力又壮大了 |
[02:10] | They have imposed despotic rule over my city, | 他们对我的城市施以暴政 |
[02:13] | which has impeded the livelihood of the Guild. | 这影响到了工会的生计 |
[02:16] | We consider him an enemy, | 我们把他视为敌人 |
[02:18] | but we cannot get close enough to take him out. | 但却无法靠近他 把他干掉 |
[02:21] | If you would consider one last commission, | 如果你愿意考虑接最后一个任务 |
[02:24] | I will very much make it worth your while. | 我会给你非常优厚的酬劳 |
[02:27] | You have been successful so far in staving off their hunters, | 到目前你都成功击退了他们派出的猎人 |
[02:32] | but they will not stop until they have their prize. | 但不拿到猎物他们是不会罢休的 |
[02:35] | So, here is my proposition. | 我的提议是 |
[02:37] | Return to Nevarro. Bring the child as bait. | 回到尼瓦罗 用那孩子作为诱饵 |
[02:41] | I will arrange an exchange, | 我来安排一次交接 |
[02:43] | and provide loyal Guild members as protection. | 并派出可靠的工会成员提供保护 |
[02:47] | Once we get near the client, | 一旦我们靠近雇主 |
[02:49] | you kill him, and we both get what we want. | 你把他杀掉 这样我们各取所需 |
[02:53] | If you succeed, you keep the child | 如果你得手 孩子归你 |
[02:55] | and I will have your name cleared with the Guild, | 我会在工会那边为你正名 |
[02:58] | for a man of honor should not be forced to live in exile. | 毕竟正派的人不应该被迫亡命天涯 |
[03:02] | I await your arrival with optimism. | 我满怀期待 等着你回来 |
[05:09] | Pay up, mudscuffers! | 掏钱吧 泥腿子们 |
[05:11] | Come on. That’s mine, thank you. | 来吧 我的钱 谢了 |
[05:15] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:18] | Looking for some work? | 想找活干吗 |
[05:29] | It seems like a straightforward operation. | 看起来是个简单任务 |
[05:32] | They’re providing the plan and firepower. I’m the snare. | 他们负责计划和武器 我当诱饵 |
[05:36] | – With the kid? -That’s why I’m coming to you. | -还有那孩子 -所以我才来找你 |
[05:38] | I don’t know. I’ve been advised to lay low. | 我也不知道 人家说我应该猫起来 |
[05:41] | If anybody runs my chain code, | 要是有人查了我的链码 |
[05:42] | I’ll rot in a cell for the rest of my life. | 我就得要把牢底坐穿了 |
[05:44] | I thought you were a veteran. | 你不是说你当过兵吗 |
[05:47] | Come back soon. | 再来啊 |
[05:50] | I’ve been a lot of things since. | 从那以后我干过很多行 |
[05:51] | Most of them carry a life sentence. | 大部分都够我坐一辈子牢的 |
[05:53] | If I so much as book passage | 只要我用新共和国注册的飞船 |
[05:54] | on a ship registered to the New Republic, I’m… | 订一个行程 我… |
[05:56] | I have a ship. I can bring you there and back | 我有飞船 我可以带你过去再送你回来 |
[05:59] | with a handsome reward. | 酬金丰厚 |
[06:01] | You can live free of worry. | 你可以衣食无忧 |
[06:02] | I’m already free of worry, | 我已经衣食无忧了 |
[06:04] | and I’m not in the mood to play soldier anymore. | 而且我没有心情再去当兵打仗了 |
[06:06] | Especially fighting some local warlord. | 尤其是和地方上的军阀战斗 |
[06:09] | He’s not a local warlord. | 他不是地方上的军阀 |
[06:11] | He’s Imperial. | 他是帝国的 |
[06:16] | I’m in. | 那我来 |
[06:24] | Does your contact need to vet me? | 你的联络人要审核我吗 |
[06:26] | Doesn’t know you’re coming. | 他不知道你会去 |
[06:27] | Really? That could be a problem. | 是吗 这可能会有问题 |
[06:29] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[06:31] | But if it is, that’s his problem. | 就算有 也是他的问题 |
[06:39] | He all right up there alone? | 他自己待在那没事吧 |
[06:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:45] | Pick one. | 挑一件吧 |
[06:50] | You trust the contact? | 你信任那个联络人吗 |
[06:52] | Not particularly. | 说不上 |
[06:55] | He and I had a run-in last time I was there on some Guild business. | 上次我给工会做事时 我们俩有点争执 |
[06:59] | So then why are we going? | 那我们为什么还要去 |
[07:02] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[07:04] | You saw what happened on Sorgan. | 在索尔根你都看见了 |
[07:06] | They’ll keep sending hunters. | 他们会不断派猎人来 |
[07:09] | The kid will never be safe until the Imp is dead. | 帝国人不死 孩子就不会安全 |
[07:13] | And you’re okay with bringing him back there? | 那把他带回去你就放心 |
[07:15] | Not really. That’s why I’m bringing you. | 不那么放心 所以我才带你去 |
[07:49] | We need someone to watch that thing. | 我们得找个人看着点这小家伙 |
[07:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:52] | You got anyone you can trust? | 有什么你信得过的人吗 |
[08:23] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[08:45] | It hasn’t grown much. | 它没怎么长啊 |
[08:47] | I think it might be a Strand-Cast. | 我想它可能是链式塑模出来的 |
[08:49] | I don’t think it was engineered. | 我觉得它不是通过基因工程弄出来的 |
[08:52] | I’ve worked in the gene farms. | 我在基因工厂干过 |
[08:54] | This one looks evolved. Too ugly. | 这个看起来是进化来的 太难看了 |
[08:58] | This one, on the other hand, | 而这个呢 |
[09:00] | looks like she was farmed in the Cytocaves of Nora. | 倒像是从诺拉的细胞培养穴里出来的 |
[09:04] | This is Cara Dune. She was a shock trooper. | 她是卡拉·杜恩 以前是震击士兵 |
[09:07] | You were a Dropper? | 你是伞兵 |
[09:10] | Did you serve? | 你当过兵吗 |
[09:11] | On the other side, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是另外一头的 |
[09:14] | But I’m proud to say that I paid out my clan’s debt, | 但我很自豪地说 我已经偿还完我族的债务 |
[09:18] | and now I serve no one but myself. | 现在可以自己当家做主了 |
[09:25] | Would anyone care for some tea? | 有人想喝点茶吗 |
[09:28] | Please lower your blasters. He will not harm you. | 请把枪放下 他不会伤害你们的 |
[09:32] | That thing is programmed to kill the baby. | 那东西的设定任务是要杀死这孩子 |
[09:34] | Not anymore. | 设定解除了 |
[09:41] | It was left behind in the wake of your destruction. | 你们捣毁了那里之后 它被丢下了 |
[09:51] | I found it laying where it fell. | 我发现它倒在原地 |
[10:02] | Devoid of all life. | 生气全无 |
[10:08] | I recovered the flotsam and staked it as my own | 我把遗骸捡了回来 |
[10:12] | in accordance with the Charter of the New Republic. | 并依据《新共和国宪章》 把它归我所有 |
[10:20] | Little remained of its neural harness. | 它的神经束几乎都没了 |
[10:26] | Reconstruction was quite difficult… | 再造异常困难… |
[10:31] | …but not impossible. | 但也不是不可能 |
[10:37] | It had to learn everything from scratch. | 它必须从头学起 |
[10:41] | This is something that | 这个可不是 |
[10:42] | cannot be taught with the twist of a spanner. | 动动扳手就能教会的 |
[10:46] | It requires patience and repetition. | 要有耐心 不断重复 |
[10:58] | I spent day after day reinforcing its development | 我日复一日地用耐心和鼓励 |
[11:03] | with patience and affirmation. | 去巩固它的进步 |
[11:10] | It developed a personality as its experiences grew. | 随着经验的增加 它有了自己的个性 |
[11:39] | Is it still a hunter? | 它还是猎人吗 |
[11:41] | No. But it will protect. | 不 但它会保护 |
[11:53] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[12:02] | I’ve run into some problems. | 我遇到了一些麻烦 |
[12:05] | I figured as much. Why else would you return? | 我想也是 不然你为什么回来 |
[12:10] | I wanna hire your services. | 我想购买你的服务 |
[12:12] | I’m retired from service. | 我已经不提供服务了 |
[12:14] | I can pay you handsomely, Ugnaught. | 我可以付你很多钱 乌格瑙特人 |
[12:17] | I have a name. It is Kuiil. | 我有名字 叫奎尔 |
[12:20] | I need someone to protect the little one, Kuiil. | 我需要有人帮我保护这个小家伙 奎尔 |
[12:24] | I’m not suited for such work. | 这活不适合我 |
[12:27] | I can reprogram IG-11 for nursing and protocol. | 我能重编IG-11的程序 让它拥有护理的功能 |
[12:31] | No. I don’t want that droid anywhere near him. | 不 我不希望那个机器人接近他 |
[12:34] | Why’re you so distrustful of droids? | 你为什么这么不信任机器人 |
[12:37] | It tried to kill him. | 它之前想杀了他 |
[12:39] | It was programmed to do so. | 这是它的程序设定 |
[12:41] | Droids are not good or bad. | 机器人没有善恶之分 |
[12:44] | They are neutral reflections of those who imprint them. | 它们只是反映了建造者的赋予它们的印记 |
[12:48] | I’ve seen otherwise. | 我见过别的情况 |
[12:50] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[12:52] | From what I can tell, yes. | 根据我的判断 可以 |
[12:54] | Then you will trust my work. | 那就相信我的成果 |
[12:59] | IG-11 will join me. | IG-11会加入我 |
[13:01] | And we do it not for payment, | 我们这么做不是为了报酬 |
[13:03] | but to protect the child from Imperial slavery. | 而是为了保护那个孩子免遭帝国奴役 |
[13:08] | None will be free until the old ways are gone forever. | 在粉碎旧的规则之前 没有人会得到自由 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:17] | And the blurrgs will join me as well. | 布勒格兽也会加入我 |
[13:20] | The blurrgs? | 布勒格兽 |
[13:21] | I have spoken. | 言止于此 |
[13:48] | I got you, Mando. | 我赢定你了 曼达人 |
[13:50] | Care to double the bet? | 敢加倍赌注吗 |
[14:09] | No! No, no! Stop! | 不 不 不 住手 |
[14:11] | We’re friends, we’re friends. Cara is my friend! | 我们是朋友 我们是朋友 卡拉是我朋友 |
[14:13] | That is not okay! | 这样可不行 |
[14:15] | Very curious. | 很奇特 |
[14:16] | Curious? It almost killed me! | 奇特 它差点杀了我 |
[14:19] | The story you told me of the mudhorn now makes more sense. | 你和我讲过的那个泥角兽故事 现在听上去更合理了 |
[14:24] | – What is it? – What it is, I don’t know. | -它是什么 -它是什么 我也不知道 |
[14:27] | But what it does, this… | 但它能做到的事 |
[14:29] | This I’ve heard rumors of. | 我听说过传言 |
[14:31] | What? When you worked for the Empire? | 什么 当你还在为帝国工作的时候 |
[14:33] | When I was sold to the Empire, in indentured servitude. | 当我以契约劳役被卖给帝国的时候 |
[14:38] | Yet somehow, you walk free. | 但是你却脱身了 |
[14:41] | I bought my freedom through the skill of my hands | 我通过手艺得到了自由 |
[14:44] | and the labor of three of your human lifetimes. | 还有三个人类的终身劳役 |
[14:49] | Do not cast doubt upon that of what I am nor whom I shall serve. | 不要质疑我是谁 亦或我为谁服务 |
[15:00] | Tell you what. I could really use your craftwork right now. | 这样吧 我现在正好用的上你的手艺 |
[15:04] | Can you pad this container so the child can sleep better? | 你能给这个盒子装些软垫 让孩子睡得更舒服点吗 |
[15:09] | I shall fabricate a better one. | 我可以再做一个更好的 |
[15:12] | Then perhaps this Dropper can see how one can win their freedom | 这样的话 也许这个伞兵就会知道 |
[15:15] | with the skill of one’s hands. | 一个人如何凭手艺获得自由 |
[15:30] | So, we’re going to Nevarro? | 我们要去尼瓦罗吗 |
[15:32] | – Have you ever been? – No. | -你去过吗 -没有 |
[15:34] | We lost a lot of our forces there. | 我们在那里失去了很多军队 |
[15:37] | The city’s dug in pretty deep. | 这个城市的位置很深 |
[15:38] | No cover when you drop in. | 进去的时候没有掩体 |
[15:42] | It stayed in Empire control ’till the end of the war. | 在战争结束前 都处于帝国管制下 |
[15:44] | The warlord we’re taking out was an Imperial officer. | 我们要去带走的那个军阀曾经是帝国的官员 |
[15:47] | – What station? – Hard to tell. | -哪个驻地 -不好说 |
[15:49] | No insignia anymore. | 没有标章 |
[15:51] | I took out the safehouse when I snatched the kid. | 我抢走那个孩子的时候 摧毁了安全屋 |
[15:54] | More Imps have reinforced since. | 在那之后 帝国的守卫更多了 |
[15:56] | There’s something more going on. | 水很深 |
[15:58] | Maybe. We’ll find out more when we land. | 也许吧 着陆之后再调查 |
[16:02] | I have prepared second meal. | 我已经准备好了第二餐 |
[16:04] | Would you care to be served here or below? | 你们想在这里用餐 还是在下面 |
[16:08] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[16:12] | Under no circumstances does that thing leave the ship. | 无论如何都不能让这个机器人离开飞船 |
[16:15] | You got a real thing for droids, don’t you? | 你对机器人还真有偏见 是吧 |
[16:18] | I got a real thing for that droid. | 我只是对那个机器人有偏见 |
[16:20] | The Ugnaught said he rewired it. | 那个乌格瑙特人说他已经重新接过线了 |
[16:22] | That droid was designed to kill things. | 那个机器人被设计成了一个杀戮工具 |
[16:24] | I don’t care how much wiring he replaced. | 我才不管他重接了多少线 |
[16:27] | It goes against its nature. | 这违反它的本性 |
[16:28] | Well, it shouldn’t be a long job anyway. | 反正这活也不会花太久 |
[16:30] | We take out the head Imp, the rest will run like rats. | 消灭领头的帝国人 剩下的就会一哄而散 |
[17:26] | Sorry for the remote rendezvous, Mando, | 很抱歉让你跑这么远和我见面 曼达人 |
[17:29] | but things have gotten complicated since you were last here. | 但你上次离开这里后 事态就变得复杂了起来 |
[17:38] | It appears that introductions are in order. | 看来需要介绍一下 |
[17:42] | It seems we’ve both provided a security detail. | 看来我们都带了保镖 |
[17:50] | I recommend the shock trooper guards the ship. | 我建议让那个震击士兵守船 |
[17:52] | These lava fields are lousy with Jawas. | 这片熔岩区里全是贾瓦人 |
[17:55] | She’s coming with me. | 她要跟我去 |
[17:57] | But the town is now run by ex-Empire. | 但那座城现在由前帝国管制 |
[18:00] | If a Rebel Dropper is with us, they’ll all get their hackles up. | 如果一个反抗军伞兵和我们一起 他们会生气的 |
[18:04] | She’s coming. | 她必须同去 |
[18:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:12] | At least cover your tattoo. | 至少遮住纹身 |
[18:15] | No need to flaunt it. | 没必要露出来炫耀 |
[18:17] | Now, where is the little one? | 那个小家伙呢 |
[18:34] | So, this little bogwing is what all the fuss was about. | 原来这个小家伙才是你们你争我夺的原因 |
[18:43] | What a precious little creature. | 真是个珍贵的小家伙 |
[18:46] | I can see why you didn’t | 我可以理解 |
[18:47] | want to harm a hair on its wrinkled little head. | 你们为什么不想动他一根毫毛 |
[18:54] | Well, I’m glad this matter will be put to rest once and for all. | 我很高兴可以一次性解决这件事 |
[19:04] | The sun drops fast on Nevarro. | 尼瓦罗的太阳落得很快 |
[19:06] | We can walk for a spell, camp out at the riverbank, | 我们可以散会步 在河岸旁露营 |
[19:09] | then make our way into town at first light. | 天一亮就进城 |
[20:09] | I guess the little bugger’s a carnivore. | 我猜那小家伙食肉 |
[20:12] | Never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过像它这样的东西 |
[20:14] | They were ready to pay a king’s ransom for that thing. | 他们准备高价赎回那个东西 |
[20:17] | Must be for some kind of highfalutin menagerie. | 肯定是为了某种夸张的收藏 |
[20:21] | Let’s go over the plan again. | 我们再过一遍计划 |
[20:24] | We both enter the common house. | 我们一起进入公房 |
[20:26] | We show the client the bait. | 给客户看一眼诱饵 |
[20:28] | We join him at the table. And you kill him. | 和他一起用餐 然后你杀了他 |
[20:31] | Tell me about his reinforcements. | 描述一下他的护卫 |
[20:33] | They’re all ex-Empire. | 他们都是前帝国人 |
[20:35] | As soon as they lose their paycheck, poof, they’ll all scatter. | 给他们钱的人一死 他们就会一哄而散 |
[20:39] | – And what if they don’t? – They will. | -如果他们没散呢 -会散的 |
[20:41] | That’s not good enough. | 这还不够稳妥 |
[20:43] | If, for argument’s sake, a few of them don’t realize | 就算假设他们中的一些人没有意识到 |
[20:46] | that I’m their best path to alternative employment | 我才是他们最好的新雇主 |
[20:49] | and they elect to react impulsively, | 而是选择了冲动行事 |
[20:52] | then these three fine Guild Hunters, | 这三位优秀的工会猎人 |
[20:55] | along with that battle-hardened shock trooper, | 还有这位身经百战的震击士兵 |
[20:57] | will cut down anyone who bucks. | 会解决掉那些反抗的人 |
[21:00] | How many will there be? | 会有多少人 |
[21:03] | No more than four. | 不超过四个 |
[21:05] | He travels with, at most, a Fire Team. | 他身边最多只有一个火力支援组 |
[21:10] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:12] | Nothing can go wrong. | 不会出差错 |
[21:38] | No! Let go of her! | 不 放开她 |
[21:41] | Drop her now! | 立刻放下她 |
[21:54] | Drop her! | 放下她 |
[22:36] | He’s hurt badly. | 他受了很重的伤 |
[22:37] | I’m fine, I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 我没事 |
[22:41] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[22:44] | They got you good. | 你伤得不浅 |
[22:52] | How bad? | 有多严重 |
[22:54] | Bad. | 很糟糕 |
[22:55] | The poison’s spreading fast. | 毒素扩散得很快 |
[22:59] | So this… This is how it happens. | 所以我要死了吗 |
[23:02] | Don’t be so dramatic. | 别这么戏精 |
[23:04] | I need another medpac! Got any other medpacs? | 再来一个医疗包 还有医疗包吗 |
[23:07] | Anyone? | 还有吗 |
[23:10] | I’m guessing that’s a “No”. | 看来是没有了 |
[23:15] | It’s still spreading. | 毒素还在蔓延 |
[23:18] | This isn’t working. | 不管用 |
[23:21] | Get this thing outta here. | 把这家伙带出去 |
[23:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:28] | He’s trying to eat me. | 他要吃我 |
[24:16] | You think they’re having second thoughts? | 你觉得他们后悔了吗 |
[24:19] | Could be. | 可能吧 |
[24:21] | I need your eyes. | 我需要你的眼睛 |
[24:23] | I’m watching. | 我在观察 |
[24:43] | I guess this is it. | 就是这里了 |
[24:56] | There’s something you should know. | 我要告诉你们一件事 |
[25:06] | The plan was to kill you and take the kid. | 原本的计划是杀了你 带走那孩子 |
[25:09] | But after what happened last night, | 但是昨晚发生了那样的事 |
[25:12] | I couldn’t go through with it. | 我真的做不到 |
[25:16] | Go on. You can gun me down | 你现在可以开枪打死我 |
[25:17] | here and now and it wouldn’t violate the Code. | 也不会违反章程 |
[25:19] | But if you do, this child will never be safe. | 但是如果你这样做 这个孩子永远也不会安全 |
[25:22] | We’ll take our chances. | 我们愿意试一试 |
[25:24] | The Imperial client is obsessed with obtaining this asset. | 帝国的客户一心想获得这个孩子 |
[25:27] | You tried to run, but where did it get you? | 你们可以跑 但后果呢 |
[25:30] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[25:31] | Perhaps you should let him speak. | 你们听他说完 |
[25:33] | Listen, we both need the client to be eliminated. | 我们都想干掉客户 |
[25:36] | Let me take the child to him and then you two… | 让我带孩子去见他 然后你们两个 |
[25:39] | – No. – Let’s just kill him and get outta here. | -不 -我们杀了他 离开这里 |
[25:44] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[25:47] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[25:48] | As long as the Imp lives, he’ll send hunters after the child. | 只要帝国人还活着 他就会派猎人追杀那个孩子 |
[25:51] | It’s a trap. | 这是陷阱 |
[25:53] | – Bring me. – Bring you? | -带我去见他 -带你去 |
[25:54] | Tell him you captured me. | 跟他说你抓到我了 |
[25:56] | Get me close to him and I’ll kill him. | 让我靠近他 我就干掉他 |
[25:59] | That’s a good idea. Give me your blaster. | 这是个好主意 把你的爆能枪给我 |
[26:03] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[26:04] | – It’s the only way. – Well, I’m coming with you. | -这是唯一的办法 -我和你一起去 |
[26:07] | No, no, no. That would make them suspicious. | 不不不 他们会起疑的 |
[26:09] | I don’t care. I’m coming. | 我不管 我也要去 |
[26:11] | Tell them she caught me. | 跟他们说她抓到我了 |
[26:12] | Fine. Then she can bring the child. | 好吧 那她带上孩子 |
[26:15] | No. The kid goes back in the ship. | 不 孩子得送回飞船 |
[26:17] | But without the child, none of this works! | 要是没有孩子 根本就不行啊 |
[26:19] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[26:20] | Kuiil, ride back to the Razor Crest | 奎尔 带着孩子回刀锋之巅 |
[26:21] | with the child and seal yourself in. | 然后封锁飞船 |
[26:23] | When you’re inside, engage ground security protocols. | 进入飞船以后 开启地面安全模式 |
[26:26] | Nothing on this planet will breach those doors. | 这个星球的任何东西都无法进入 |
[26:29] | Here’s a comlink. | 这是通讯器 |
[26:31] | I will keep the child safe. | 我会保护孩子的安全 |
[26:34] | Don’t forget to cover your stripes. | 别忘了盖住你的纹身 |
[26:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:38] | Chain code? | 链码 |
[27:40] | I have a gift for the boss. | 我有个礼物送给老大 |
[27:43] | Chain code? | 链码 |
[28:00] | I’ll give you 20 credits for the helmet. | 我愿意花二十买你的头盔 |
[28:03] | Not a chance. That’s going on my wall. | 没门 我要挂在墙上的 |
[28:07] | On your wall? | 挂在你的墙上 |
[28:09] | Go with it. | 忍着吧 |
[28:11] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[28:22] | You said four. | 你说只有四个护卫 |
[28:24] | There are more than four troopers. | 这里可不止四个暴风兵 |
[28:25] | Four guarding the client. Many more here in town. | 四个守着客户 城里还有很多 |
[28:29] | Things got really heated once Mando crashed the safehouse. | 曼达人突袭了安全屋以后 上头就加派了人手 |
[28:35] | Slip him his blaster. | 把他的爆能枪给他 |
[28:37] | Not yet. | 别急 |
[28:59] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[29:08] | You see? Four. | 瞧 四个 |
[29:20] | Look what I brought you. As promised. | 按照约定 我把他带来了 |
[29:27] | What exquisite craftmanship. | 多么精湛的手艺啊 |
[29:33] | It is amazing how beautiful beskar can be | 先祖的工匠居然能锻造出 |
[29:37] | when forged by its ancestral artisans. | 这么精致的曼达洛盔甲 |
[29:42] | Can I offer you a libation | 我请你喝一杯吧 |
[29:44] | to celebrate the closing of our shared narrative? | 庆祝一下我们的合作圆满成功 |
[29:48] | I would be obliged. | 不胜感激 |
[29:55] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[29:57] | It is a shame that your people suffered so. | 很遗憾 你们的人民遭受了如此的苦难 |
[30:02] | Just as in this situation, it was all avoidable. | 其实这一切都是可以避免的 |
[30:06] | Why did Mandalore resist our expansion? | 曼达洛人为什么抵制我们的扩张 |
[30:11] | The Empire improves every system it touches. | 帝国改进了触手所及的所有系统 |
[30:16] | Judge by any metric. | 用任何标准看都很明显 |
[30:18] | Safety, prosperity, trade, opportunity, peace. | 安全 繁荣 贸易 机会 和平 |
[30:24] | Compare Imperial rule to what is happening now. | 比较一下帝国统治时和现在的状况吧 |
[30:31] | Look outside. | 看看外面 |
[30:34] | Is the world more peaceful since the revolution? | 革命以后世界更和平吗 |
[30:39] | I see nothing but death and chaos. | 我只看到死亡和混乱 |
[30:46] | I would like to see the baby. | 我想看看孩子 |
[30:50] | It is asleep. | 它睡着了 |
[30:52] | We all will be quiet. | 我们会很安静的 |
[30:57] | Open the pram. | 打开婴儿车 |
[31:07] | Don’t think me to be rude. I must take this call. | 恕我无礼 我得接一下这个电话 |
[31:22] | Give me the blaster. | 把爆能枪给我 |
[31:24] | You get one shot. | 你只有一次机会 |
[31:26] | This is bad. You said four. | 不妙啊 你说只有四个暴风兵 |
[31:30] | Well, there are more. What can I tell you? | 不止四个 我能怎么办 |
[31:37] | Yes, Moff Gideon? | 吉迪恩星区总督 |
[31:40] | Have they brought the child? | 他们把孩子带来了吗 |
[31:42] | Yes, they have. Currently, it is sleeping. | 带来了 它正在睡觉 |
[31:46] | You may wanna check again. | 再去看看吧 |
[32:43] | Four stormtroopers? | 四个暴风兵 |
[32:59] | This is bad. | 糟了 |
[33:00] | Kuiil? Are you back to the ship yet? | 奎尔 你回到飞船上了吗 |
[33:03] | Are you there? Do you copy? | 在吗 收到了吗 |
[33:06] | Yes! | 嗯 |
[33:07] | – Are you back to the ship yet? – Not yet. | -你回到飞船上了吗 -还没有 |
[33:09] | Get back to the ship and bail. Get the kid out of here. | 回到飞船以后赶紧走 把孩子带走 |
[33:12] | We’re pinned down! | 我们被敌人压制了 |
[34:36] | You have something I want. | 你们有我想要的东西 |
[34:39] | Who’s this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[34:41] | You may think you have | 你们可能以为 |
[34:43] | some idea of what you are in possession of, | 你们很了解自己拥有的东西 |
[34:46] | but you do not. | 但你们不了解 |
[34:48] | Kuiil, are you back to the ship yet? They’re onto us! | 奎尔 你回到飞船了吗 我们被包围了 |
[34:56] | Kuiil, come in! | 奎尔 快回话 |
[34:58] | In a few moments, it will be mine. | 再过一会儿 它就是我的了 |
[35:10] | Kuiil! Do you copy? | 奎尔 收到了吗 |
[35:13] | Kuiil! | 奎尔 |
[35:15] | It means more to me than you will ever know. | 它对我来说比你想象中重要得多 |
[35:22] | Kuiil! Are you there? | 奎尔 在吗 |
[35:24] | Come in, Kuiil. | 回复 奎尔 |
[35:26] | Kuiil, come in. | 奎尔 快回复 |
[35:31] | Kuiil? Are you there? | 奎尔 你在吗 |
[35:33] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 |
[35:35] | Kuiil? | 奎尔 |
[35:38] | Kuiil! | 奎尔 |