时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 前情回顾 曼达洛人 | |
[00:06] | When one chooses to walk the Way of the Mandalore, | 当你们选择曼达洛之道时 |
[00:10] | you are both hunter and prey. | 你们既是猎手又是猎物 |
[00:17] | There is one job. | 还有一单生意 |
[00:20] | Underworld? | 黑道 |
[00:22] | How uncharacteristic of one of your reputation. | 你在同类里还真是异乎寻常啊 |
[00:26] | Is it not the Code of the Guild that these events are now forgotten? | 忘记这些事情不正是行会准则吗 |
[00:32] | A Mandalorian shot up the Guild on Nevarro, | 一名曼达洛人在内瓦罗的行会大杀四方 |
[00:35] | took some high value target and went rogue. | 叛逃并抢走了某个高价值目标 |
[00:42] | Traveling with me, that’s no life for a kid. | 跟我一起旅行 可不是孩子该过的生活 |
[00:46] | They’ll keep coming. | 会不断有人前来 |
[00:48] | None will be free until the old ways are gone forever. | 只有旧道彻底远去 才能得到自由 |
[00:58] | You have something I want. | 你手上有我想要的东西 |
[01:01] | This is the one you hunted, then saved? | 这就是你先捕猎又拯救的人吗 |
[01:04] | Its species can move objects with its mind. | 这种族可以用意念移动物体 |
[01:08] | The songs of eons past tell of battles between Mandalore The Great, | 远古之歌讲述了伟大曼达洛 |
[01:12] | and an order of sorcerers called Jedi. | 与一个名为绝地的巫师团之间的战斗 |
[01:15] | By Creed, it is in your care. | 根据信条 由你来照顾它 |
[01:17] | – You must reunite it with its own kind. – I was a foundling. | – 你要让它跟它的同类重逢 – 我是个弃儿 |
[01:21] | The Mandalorians raised me in the Fighting Corps. | 曼达洛人在战斗兵团养大了我 |
[01:24] | I was treated as one of their own. | 他们把我当自己人 |
[01:27] | -Did you do this? -No! | – 是你干的吗 – 不 |
[01:28] | Did any survive? | 还有活着的吗 |
[01:30] | We knew what could happen if we left the covert. | 我们知道离开藏身地的后果 |
[01:32] | Our secrecy is our survival. | 我们的秘密是幸存 |
[01:34] | Take care of this little one. | 照顾好这个小家伙 |
[01:36] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[03:37] | I’m here to see Gor Koresh. | 我是来找戈尔·克雷什的 |
[03:45] | Enjoy the fights. | 欣赏搏击吧 |
[04:38] | You know this is no place for a child. | 你知道这儿少儿不宜 |
[04:41] | Wherever I go, he goes. | 我去哪儿 他就去哪儿 |
[04:45] | So I’ve heard. | 和我听说的一样 |
[04:49] | I’ve been quested to bring him to his kind. | 有人要我把他交给他的同类 |
[04:53] | If I can locate other Mandalorians, they can help guide me. | 如果我能找到其他曼达洛人 他们就能帮我引路 |
[04:56] | I’m told you know where to find them. | 有人说你知道去哪儿找他们 |
[04:58] | It’s uncouth to talk business immediately. | 马上就谈生意不大礼貌 |
[05:02] | Just enjoy the entertainment. | 先享受娱乐吧 |
[05:12] | Bah! My Gamorrean’s not doing well. Kill him! Finish him! | 我的加莫人表现不好 杀了他 结果他 |
[05:22] | Do you gamble, Mando? | 你赌博吗 曼鞑 |
[05:24] | Not when it can be avoided. | 能不赌就不赌 |
[05:27] | Well, I’ll bet you the information you seek | 一分半钟后这个加莫人就会死 |
[05:29] | that this Gamorrean’s going to die within the next minute and a half. | 我拿这个赌你要的情报 |
[05:32] | And all you have to put up in exchange is your shiny beskar armor. | 你所要做的就是把闪亮的贝斯卡盔甲做赌注 |
[05:40] | I’m prepared to pay you for the information. | 我准备为这个情报付费的 |
[05:42] | I’m not leaving my fate up to chance. | 我不会听天由命的 |
[05:46] | Nor am I. | 我也是 |
[05:59] | Thank you for coming to me. | 要谢谢你来找我 |
[06:03] | Normally, I have to seek out remnants of you | 通常情况下 我得深入曼达洛人的隐秘窝点 |
[06:06] | Mandalorians in your hidden hives | 找到你们的残党 |
[06:09] | to harvest your precious shiny shells. | 才能收获你们珍贵的闪亮盔甲 |
[06:13] | Beskar’s value continues to rise. | 贝斯卡的价值与日俱增 |
[06:17] | I’ve grown quite fond of it. | 我越来越喜欢了 |
[06:20] | Give it to me now or I will peel it off your corpse. | 现在就给我 不然我会从你的尸体上把它剥下来 |
[06:25] | Tell me where the Mandalorians are | 告诉我曼达洛人在哪里 |
[06:27] | and I’ll walk outta here without killing you. | 我就会离开这里 并且饶你一命 |
[06:29] | I thought you said you weren’t a gambler… | 我记得你说过你不是赌徒 |
[06:36] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[07:33] | All right, stop, stop! I’ll tell you where he is. | 好了 别 别 我告诉你他在哪儿 |
[07:38] | But you must promise that you won’t kill me. | 但你必须答应别杀我 |
[07:41] | I promise you will not die by my hand. | 我答应你不会死在我的手上 |
[07:44] | Now, where is the Mandalorian you know of? | 快 你所知道的曼达洛人在哪里 |
[07:47] | Tatooine. | 塔图因 |
[07:49] | What? | 什么 |
[07:51] | The Mando I know of is on Tatooine. | 我所知道的曼鞑在塔图因 |
[07:55] | I’ve spent much time on Tatooine. I never saw a Mandalorian there. | 我在塔图因上待了很久 我从没在那儿见过曼达洛人 |
[07:59] | My information is good, I tell you. | 我和你说 我的情报很可靠 |
[08:02] | The city of Mos Pelgo. I swear it by the Gotra. | 在莫斯佩尔戈城 我以家团之名起誓 |
[08:06] | Tatooine it is, then. | 那就是塔图因了 |
[08:09] | Wait, Mando! You can’t leave me like this. | 等等 曼鞑 你不能就这么走了 |
[08:14] | Cut me down! | 放我下来 |
[08:16] | That wasn’t part of the deal. | 协议里可没这个 |
[08:21] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[08:23] | Mando! I can pay! Mando! Mando! | 曼鞑 我给钱 曼鞑 曼鞑 |
[08:36] | 第九章 警长 | |
[09:19] | All right. Hey, hey, hey! | 好的 |
[09:21] | Sorry, gang. Come on. | 抱歉 大伙儿 算了吧 |
[09:23] | You know he doesn’t like droids. | 你们知道他不喜欢机器人的 |
[09:26] | May as well let them have at it. | 还是让他们干吧 |
[09:28] | The Crest needs a good once-over. | 剃刀冠号需要好好检查一番 |
[09:30] | Oh! So he likes droids now. | 所以他现在喜欢机器人了 |
[09:33] | Well, you heard him. Give it a once-over. | 你们听到了 去好好检查一番 |
[09:38] | I guess a lot has changed since you were last in Mos… | 我猜 自从你上次离开这儿 很多事都变了 |
[09:42] | Oh! Thank the Force! | 感谢原力 |
[09:46] | This little thing has had me worried sick. | 我担心死这小东西了 |
[09:51] | Come here, you little womp rat. | 来这儿 你这小旺普鼠 |
[09:55] | Looks like it remembers me. | 看起来它认得我 |
[09:57] | How much do you want for it? Just kidding. But not really. | 你想卖多少钱 开个玩笑 其实不算 |
[09:59] | You know, if this thing ever divides or buds, | 你知道 要是这家伙会有丝分裂或发芽 |
[10:02] | I will gladly pay for the offspring. | 我会很乐意买下它的后代 |
[10:05] | Oh, jeez! | 天哪 |
[10:07] | Watch what you’re doing up there. He barely trusts your kind. | 看看你们在那儿做的什么 他都不信任你们了 |
[10:10] | You want to give all droids a bad name? | 你们想给所有机器人都安上坏名声吗 |
[10:13] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[10:15] | I’m here on business. I need your help. | 我来这儿有事 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:17] | Oh, then, business, you shall have. | 那么 你会有事的 |
[10:19] | Care for me to watch this wrinkled critter while you seek out adventure? | 你去冒险时 要我来照顾这个皱巴巴的小东西吗 |
[10:23] | I’ve been quested to bring this one back to its kind. | 有人要我把这家伙交还给它的同类 |
[10:25] | Oh, wow. I can’t help you there. | 这我可帮不了你 |
[10:28] | I’ve never seen any like it. | 我从没见过像他这样的 |
[10:29] | And trust me, I’ve seen all shapes and sizes in this town. | 相信我 我在这镇子上见过形形色色的人 |
[10:34] | A Mandalorian Armorer has set me on my path. | 一位曼达洛军械师为我指了路 |
[10:37] | If I can locate another of my kind, | 如果我能找到另一位同族 |
[10:39] | I can chart a path through the network of coverts. | 我就能通过地下网络规划路线 |
[10:42] | You’ve been the only Mando here for years from what I can tell. | 据我所知 这么多年来 你是我见过的唯一曼鞑 |
[10:44] | Where is Mos Pelgo? I’m told there’s one there. | 莫斯佩尔戈在哪儿 有人说那儿有一个 |
[10:48] | Oh. Boy, I haven’t heard that name in a while. | 天 我好久没听过这个地名了 |
[10:51] | It’s not on any of the maps. | 任何地图上都没标这地方 |
[10:52] | Because it was wiped out by bandits. | 因为匪徒将它抹去了 |
[10:54] | Once the Empire fell, it was a free-for-all. | 自从帝国殒落 这世界就无法无天了 |
[10:56] | I didn’t dare leave the city walls. Still don’t. | 我都不敢离开城墙范围 现在也不敢 |
[10:59] | Can you tell me where it used to be? | 你能告诉我它之前在哪儿吗 |
[11:01] | Depends who’s asking. You want to see it? | 这取决于是谁问的 你想看吗 |
[11:03] | R-five! Bring the map of Tatooine. | R5 把塔图因地图拿来 |
[11:08] | No, take your time. Seriously. | 不 慢慢来 认真点 |
[11:09] | You just can’t get good help anymore. | 这是你能得到的最好帮助 |
[11:11] | I don’t even know who to complain to. | 我甚至都不知道该找谁抱怨 |
[11:14] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快点 快点 |
[11:16] | Waiting. Okay. | 等着你呢 好了 |
[11:18] | This is a map of Tatooine before the war. | 这是一张战前的塔图因地图 |
[11:22] | You got Mos Eisley, Mos Espa, | 这儿是莫斯艾斯利 莫斯埃斯帕 |
[11:24] | and up around this region, Mos Pelgo. | 这里这片地方 就是莫斯佩尔戈 |
[11:29] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[11:30] | Well, it’s there. Or at least, it used to be. | 就在那儿 或至少 曾在那儿 |
[11:33] | Not much to speak of. It’s an old mining settlement. | 那没什么好说的 是个旧采矿点 |
[11:36] | They’re going to see that big hunk o’ metal long before you land. | 你还没降落 他们就看见你的大铁坨子飞船了 |
[11:41] | You still have that speeder bike? | 那辆飞行摩托你还留着吗 |
[11:43] | Sure do. It’s a little rusty, but I got it. | 当然了 有点锈了 但还留着 |
[14:08] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[14:09] | I’m looking for a Mandalorian. | 我在找一个曼达洛人 |
[14:12] | Well, we don’t get many visitors in these parts. | 我们这没多少访客 |
[14:15] | Can you describe him? | 他长什么样子 |
[14:18] | Someone who looks like me. | 是个外形有点像我的人 |
[14:21] | You mean the Marshal? | 你说的是警长 |
[14:23] | Your Marshal wears Mandalorian armor? | 你的这个警长穿曼达洛盔甲 |
[14:26] | See for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[14:43] | What brings you here, stranger? | 谁带你来的 陌生人 |
[14:47] | I’ve been searching for you for many parsecs. | 为了找你 我跑了不知道多少秒差距 |
[14:49] | Well, now, you found me. Weequay, two snorts of spotchka. | 现在 你找到我了 威奎人 来两杯斯波奇卡 |
[15:00] | Why don’t you join me for a drink? | 来一起喝一杯吧 |
[15:21] | I’ve never met a real Mandalorian. | 我从没见过真正的曼达洛人 |
[15:27] | Heard stories. | 只听过故事 |
[15:30] | I know you’re good at killing. | 我知道你们很擅长杀人 |
[15:34] | And probably none too happy to see me wearing this hardware. | 还有大概你们没人乐意看到我穿着这套东西 |
[15:38] | So… | 所以 |
[15:40] | I figure only one of us walking out of here. | 我认为我俩之中只有一个能走出去 |
[15:44] | But then I see the little guy… | 可之后我看到了这个小家伙 |
[15:49] | …and I think, maybe I pegged you wrong. | 然后我想 或许我错怪你了 |
[15:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:55] | I’m Cobb Vanth, Marshal of Mos Pelgo. | 我是科布·万思 莫斯佩尔戈的警长 |
[15:59] | Where did you get the armor? | 你从哪儿弄到的盔甲 |
[16:00] | Bought it off some Jawas. | 从贾瓦人手里买的 |
[16:04] | Hand it over. | 交出来 |
[16:08] | Look, pal, I’m sure you call the shots where you come from, | 看 伙计 我相信在你的地盘你是老大 |
[16:12] | but ’round here, I’m the one tells folks what to do. | 可在这片地头 只有我才能发号施令 |
[16:18] | Take it off. | 脱下来 |
[16:21] | Or I will. | 不然我帮你 |
[16:25] | We gonna do this in front o’ the kid? | 我们要在这孩子面前这么干吗 |
[16:28] | He’s seen worse. | 更糟的他都见过 |
[16:32] | Right here, then? | 那就在这儿吧 |
[16:33] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[18:52] | Maybe we can work something out. | 或许现在我们可以再谈谈了 |
[19:13] | That creature’s been terrorizing these parts | 那怪物一直威胁着这片地区 |
[19:15] | since long before Mos Pelgo was established. | 远在莫斯佩尔戈建城之前就开始了 |
[19:18] | Thanks to this armor, I’ve been able to protect this town | 多亏了这套盔甲 我才能保护这座城镇 |
[19:22] | from bandits and Sand People. | 不受强盗和沙民侵害 |
[19:23] | They look to me to protect ’em. | 他们希望我来保护他们 |
[19:25] | But a krayt dragon is too much for me to take on alone. | 但克雷特龙是我一个人对付不了的 |
[19:33] | Help me kill it, I’ll give you the armor. | 帮我杀了它 我把盔甲给你 |
[19:39] | Deal. I’ll ride back to the ship, blow it out of the sand from the sky, | 成交 我回飞船去 从天上把它在沙地里干掉 |
[19:43] | use the bantha as bait. | 用班萨做诱饵 |
[19:44] | Not so simple. | 没这么简单 |
[19:46] | The ship passes above, it senses the vibrations, | 飞船飞过时 它能感受到震动 |
[19:48] | stays underground. | 待在地下不出来 |
[19:51] | But I know where it lives. | 但我知道它的窝在哪 |
[19:53] | How far? | 有多远 |
[19:56] | Not far. | 不算远 |
[20:20] | You don’t understand what it was like. | 你还不明白这里是怎么回事 |
[20:22] | The town was on its last legs. | 这座城镇已经奄奄一息了 |
[20:26] | It started after we got news of the Death Star blowing up. | 是从我们得知死星爆炸之后开始的 |
[20:30] | The second one, that is. | 说的是第二颗 |
[20:35] | The Empire was pullin’ outta Tatooine. | 当时帝国开始撤离塔图因 |
[20:37] | There was blaster fire over Mos Eisley. | 莫斯艾斯利上空放了烟花 |
[20:42] | The occupation was over. | 占领终于结束了 |
[20:49] | We didn’t even have time to celebrate. | 我们甚至都没庆祝多久 |
[20:51] | That very night, the Mining Collective moved in. | 当天晚上 矿业集合体就来了 |
[20:57] | Power hates a vacuum and Mos Pelgo became a slave camp overnight. | 权力不喜欢真空 莫斯佩尔戈一夜间变成了奴隶营地 |
[21:09] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:11] | Come on, let’s get you outta here. Let’s go! | 起来吧 我们离开这儿 快跑 |
[21:16] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 跑 跑 跑 跑 |
[21:30] | I lit out. Took what I could from the invaders. | 我逃了出来 从入侵者那拿走了能拿的东西 |
[21:34] | Grabbed a camtono. | 那是一个罐桶 |
[21:37] | I had no idea it was full of silicax crystals. | 我从没想过里面全是硅克斯水晶 |
[21:42] | I guess every once in a while, both suns shine on a womp rat’s tail. | 我想有时候两颗太阳也会照在同一条旺普鼠的尾巴上 |
[21:53] | I wandered for days. | 我走了好几天 |
[21:56] | No food, no water. | 没有吃的 没有水喝 |
[22:05] | And then… | 后来 |
[22:08] | I was saved. | 我得救了 |
[22:37] | The Jawas wanted the crystals. | 贾瓦人想要那些水晶 |
[22:43] | They offered their finest in exchange. | 他们开了最好的交换条件 |
[22:53] | And my treasure bought me more than a full waterskin. | 我的宝藏换来的远不止一只装满的水袋 |
[23:02] | It bought my freedom. | 我用它买来了我的自由 |
[24:00] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 跑 跑 跑 跑 |
[25:37] | What the hell you doin’? | 你这是在干什么 |
[26:24] | Hey, partner, you want to tell me what’s going on? | 伙伴 你愿意告诉我接下来要发生什么吗 |
[26:28] | They want to kill the krayt dragon, too. | 他们也想杀克雷特龙 |
[27:36] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 那我该怎么办 |
[27:38] | You drink it. | 喝了它 |
[27:39] | It stinks. | 太臭了 |
[27:41] | Do you want their help? | 你想要他们帮忙吗 |
[27:42] | Not if I have to drink this. | 要喝这个的话就算了 |
[27:46] | He says your people steal their water | 他说你们的人偷了他们的水 |
[27:48] | and now you insult them by not drinking it. | 而你现在不喝这个又侮辱了他们 |
[27:52] | They know about Mos Pelgo. | 他们知道莫斯佩尔戈 |
[27:54] | They know how many Sand People you killed. | 他们知道你杀了多少沙民 |
[27:56] | They raided our village. I defended the town. | 他们劫掠了我们的村子 我保卫了城镇 |
[28:00] | Lower your voice. | 小点声 |
[28:01] | – I knew this was a bad idea. – You’re agitating them. | – 我就知道这是个坏主意 – 你在刺激他们 |
[28:04] | These monsters can’t be reasoned with. | 和这些怪物讲不通道理 |
[28:06] | Sit back down before I put a hole through ya! | 坐回去 不然就在你身上开个洞 |
[28:09] | I’m not going to say it… | 这话我可不说第 |
[28:23] | What are you telling them? | 你在跟他们说什么 |
[28:25] | Same thing I’m telling you. | 和我现在对你说的一样 |
[28:27] | If we fight amongst ourselves, the monster will kill us all. | 如果我们自相残杀 那头怪物就会把我们都杀死 |
[28:32] | Now, how do we kill it? | 那么 不如 我们一起 杀了它 |
[29:21] | They say it lives in there. They say it sleeps. | 他们说它的窝就在这 他们说它会睡觉 |
[29:27] | It lives in an abandoned sarlacc pit. | 它住在一个废弃的沙拉克洞里 |
[29:30] | Lived on Tatooine my whole life. | 我这辈子都在塔图因 |
[29:32] | There’s no such thing as an abandoned sarlacc pit. | 这儿可没什么废弃的沙拉克坑 |
[29:35] | There is if you eat the sarlacc. | 如果你把沙拉克吃了就有了 |
[29:41] | They’re laying out a bantha to protect the settlement. | 他们正在献祭一头班萨以保护营地 |
[29:45] | They’ve studied its digestion cycle for generations. | 他们几代人都在研究其消化周期 |
[29:48] | They feed the dragon to make it sleep longer. | 他们给它喂食使其睡得更久 |
[29:52] | Watch, the dragon will appear. | 看 龙要出来了 |
[30:40] | They might be open to some fresh ideas. | 他们可能愿意接受新主意 |
[30:59] | What are the bones? | 骨头指代什么 |
[31:01] | That’s the krayt dragon. | 那是克雷特龙 |
[31:03] | And those little rocks? | 那些小石子呢 |
[31:05] | That’s us. | 那是我们 |
[31:06] | It’s not to scale. | 这比例不对 |
[31:07] | I think it is. | 我认为没错 |
[31:10] | Can’t be. That’s too big. | 不可能 那太大了 |
[31:20] | It’s to scale. | 比例就是如此 |
[31:21] | I’ve only seen its head and neck. It’s bigger’n I guessed. | 我只见过它的头和颈 它比我想的大得多 |
[31:28] | Might be time to rethink our arrangement. | 可能要重新考虑布局了 |
[31:40] | That’s more like it. | 这才像点样子 |
[31:43] | Where are they getting the reinforcements? | 但他们从哪找后援 |
[31:45] | I volunteered your village. | 我推荐了你们小镇 |
[32:05] | They attacked us less than a year ago. | 不到一年前 他们攻击了我们 |
[32:08] | Killed half a dozen of us by the mining camp. | 在采矿营地旁杀了我们六七个人 |
[32:11] | I’d say I took down about twice as many Tuskens. | 然后我消灭了双倍的塔斯肯人 |
[32:16] | The town respects you. My guess is, they’ll listen to reason. | 镇上很敬重你 我想 他们是讲道理的人 |
[32:21] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我可不敢这么肯定 |
[32:29] | This here is a Mandalorian. | 这是一位曼达洛人 |
[32:32] | You know what that means? | 你们清楚这意味着什么吧 |
[32:33] | We’ve heard the stories. | 我们听过那些传闻 |
[32:36] | Then you know how good they are at killing. | 那么你清楚他们有多么擅长杀戮 |
[32:41] | Now, this one’s got a problem. | 现在 这位曼达洛人有个难题 |
[32:43] | I got a suit o’ salvaged armor | 我有一套捡回来的盔甲 |
[32:45] | and the Mandalorian creed says it’s his to take. | 这位曼达洛追随者说这应为他所有 |
[32:50] | But I’ve got a problem, too. | 但是 我也有一个难题 |
[32:53] | A krayt dragon has been peeling off our pack animals, | 一条克雷特龙一直在捕杀我们的驮畜 |
[32:56] | and sometimes, taking our mining haul with it. | 有时还会连驮负的矿石一并夺走 |
[32:59] | It’s just a matter of time before it grows tired of banthas | 用不了多久 它就会吃腻班萨 |
[33:02] | and goes after a couple of you townsfolk, or even, so help us, the school. | 转而捕食镇民 甚至是 我认真的 学校 |
[33:09] | As much as I’ve grown fond of the armor, I’m even more fond of this town. | 尽管我十分喜爱这套盔甲 但我更爱这个小镇 |
[33:13] | The Mandalorian is willing to help us slay the leviathan | 这位曼达洛人愿意帮我们屠龙 |
[33:18] | in exchange for returning the armor to its ancestral owners. | 以换取这套盔甲回归其祖传的主人 |
[33:23] | Well, that settles it. | 那就这么定了 |
[33:24] | There’s more. | 我还没说完 |
[33:27] | We can’t take on the krayt alone. | 我们无法独自拿下克雷特龙 |
[33:31] | And the Sand People are willing to help. | 而沙民乐意施以援手 |
[33:35] | They raid our mines! | 他们劫掠我们的矿 |
[33:36] | They’re monsters! | 他们都是怪物 |
[33:39] | I’ve seen the size of that thing, | 我亲眼见过龙的尺寸 |
[33:41] | it will swallow your entire town when the fancy hits it. | 只要它高兴 可以轻易把整个镇子吞下 |
[33:45] | You’re lucky Mos Pelgo isn’t a sand field already. | 你们要庆幸莫斯佩尔戈还没变成一块空沙地 |
[33:50] | I know these people. They are brutal. | 我了解塔斯肯人 他们是很残暴 |
[33:53] | But so is the Dune Sea. | 沙丘海亦然 |
[33:55] | They’ve survived for thousands of years in these sands | 他们已在这片大漠中生存了数千年 |
[33:59] | and they know the krayt dragon better than anyone here. | 比在座任何人都了解克雷特龙 |
[34:02] | They are raiders, it’s true. | 他们是劫掠者 这是实话 |
[34:05] | But they also keep their word. | 但他们同样信守诺言 |
[34:09] | We have struck a deal. | 我们达成了一项协议 |
[34:11] | If we are willing to leave them the carcass and its ichor, | 如果我们愿意将龙的遗骸和体液让给他们 |
[34:15] | they will stand by our side in battle | 他们将会与我们一同战斗 |
[34:17] | and vow never to raise a blaster against this town | 并发誓永不袭击这个镇子 |
[34:20] | until one of you breaks the peace. | 直到你们中有人打破和平 |
[34:33] | Think it’ll work? | 你觉得能成吗 |
[34:34] | It better. | 最好能成 |
[34:36] | Joining forces is their only hope. | 并肩作战是他们的唯一希望 |
[35:35] | Here. Grab this. | 来 拿住这个 |
[35:41] | Hey! What are you doin’? That’s an explosive. | 嘿 你在搞什么 这可是炸药 |
[35:44] | Are you trying to blow the whole place up? | 你想把整块地都炸上天吗 |
[35:46] | What? Is that what you want? | 什么 这正是你想要的 |
[35:49] | Take it easy. It was an accident, okay? | 别紧张 这只是个意外 好吗 |
[35:52] | -What do you want to do? -It was an accident. | -你到底想怎么样 -这只是个意外 |
[35:57] | – Let’s go. – It’s not going to work out. | -走吧 -这不会成功的 |
[36:02] | It’s gonna be great. | 这肯定会成功的 |
[37:54] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[37:56] | He says it’s sleeping. | 他说龙正在睡觉 |
[37:57] | If we listen carefully, we can hear it breathing. | 如果我们仔细听 可以听到它的呼吸声 |
[38:10] | Let’s get to work. | 让我们开工吧 |
[38:21] | The Tuskens say the belly is the only weak spot, | 塔斯肯人说腹部是龙的唯一弱点 |
[38:25] | so we have to hit it from below. | 所以我们必须从底部攻击 |
[38:29] | First, we bury the charges at the opening of the cave. | 首先 我们把炸药埋在洞口前方 |
[38:35] | Then, we wake it up. | 然后 我们唤醒它 |
[38:38] | We have to get it angry enough to charge. | 我们必须让它足够愤怒 向我们冲过来 |
[38:51] | Once it’s far enough out and the belly is above the explosives, | 一旦冲出距离足够且腹部位于炸药的上方 |
[38:55] | you hit the detonator. | 你按起爆器 |
[39:08] | Careful, Marshal. | 小心点 警长 |
[39:09] | Thank you, Jo. And you stay safe, huh. | 谢谢 乔 你也保重 |
[40:52] | Dank farrik, it’s going back in. | 该死 它正在往回退 |
[41:08] | It’s retreating. | 它正在退回去 |
[41:11] | -I’m going to hit it. -No, wait. | -我要按了 -不 等等 |
[41:13] | We only have one shot. We’ve gotta get it out. | 机会只有一次 我们必须把它弄出来 |
[41:37] | Now? | 按吗 |
[41:38] | Not yet. It’s gotta come out further. | 别 让它再出来一点 |
[42:24] | Almost, almost. | 快了 快了 |
[42:27] | Now! | 按 |
[43:10] | I don’t think it’s dead. | 我不认为它死了 |
[43:12] | Me either. | 同感 |
[43:31] | It’s picking us off like womp rats. | 它正在把我们像旺普鼠一样一个个地干掉 |
[43:34] | Let’s get after it! | 我们去攻击它 |
[44:02] | This ain’t doing a thing. | 这样做一点用都没有 |
[44:03] | Just keep shooting. | 只管继续射击 |
[44:46] | There he is. | 它在那 |
[45:01] | I’ve got an idea. Get its attention. | 我想到一个主意 去吸引它注意力 |
[45:16] | I got its attention! Now what? | 我已经吸引到它注意力了 现在怎样 |
[45:18] | – Run! – Go, go. | -跑 -跑 跑 |
[45:20] | You still have that detonator? | 起爆器还在你手中吗 |
[45:22] | Take it! What’s the plan? | 拿着 计划是什么 |
[45:23] | Take care of the Child. | 把孩子照顾好 |
[45:25] | -What are you gonna do? -I don’t know, but wish me luck. | -你要干什么 -我也不清楚 祝我好运吧 |
[45:39] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[45:40] | Hold on. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 稳住 |
[47:14] | Yeah! | 好 |
[48:04] | Sorry, I didn’t have time to explain. | 抱歉 刚才没时间解释 |
[48:07] | No need. | 没事 |
[48:09] | This was well-earned. | 这笔交易超值了 |
[48:11] | It was my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[48:14] | I hope our paths cross again. | 希望你我能来日再会 |
[48:16] | As do I. | 彼此 |
[48:17] | Oh, and you tell your people I wasn’t the one that broke that. | 对了 记得跟你同伴说那不是我弄坏的 |
[49:03] | 注:这是波巴·费特,詹戈·费特的克隆人 扮演者就是在《克隆人的进攻》中扮演詹戈·费特的特穆拉·莫里森 |