时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Have you ever removed your helmet? | 你摘下过头盔吗 |
[00:05] | No. | 没 |
[00:05] | Has it ever been removed by others? | 被其他人摘下过吗 |
[00:08] | Never. | 从未 |
[00:09] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[00:10] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[00:12] | 前情回顾 曼达洛人 | |
[00:13] | A Mandalorian covert is close. | 附近有个曼达洛人的秘密窝点 |
[00:15] | The contact will lead you to them. | 这个联系人会带你去找他们 |
[00:17] | However, no hyperdrive. | 不过 别用超空间驱动器 |
[00:20] | Moving fast is the only thing keeping me safe. | 我之所以现在还安全 全靠跑得快 |
[00:22] | Razor Crest, stand down. We will fire. | 剃刀冠号 停下 我们要开火了 |
[00:28] | Hold on. | 抓稳 |
[00:32] | We’re lucky if we get off this frozen tomb with our lives. | 我们能活着走出这冰封坟墓就算幸运了 |
[00:37] | Go, go, go! Back to the ship! | 快 快 快 回飞船上去 |
[00:52] | Am I under arrest? | 我被逮捕了吗 |
[00:53] | Technically, you should be. | 严格来说 你应该被逮捕 |
[00:55] | But these are trying times. | 不过目前百废待兴 |
[00:57] | I’m gonna repair the cockpit | 我去把驾驶舱修理到 |
[00:58] | enough for us to limp to Trask. | 能让我们勉强飞到特拉斯克的地步 |
[01:01] | There’s nothing I can do about the main hull’s integrity, | 主船体完整性的修复我无能为力 |
[01:03] | so we’re gonna have to get cozy in the cockpit. | 所以我们只能窝在驾驶舱里舒服点 |
[01:06] | It’s gonna be a long ride. | 前路漫漫 |
[02:22] | Looks like we made it. | 看来我们成功到达了 |
[02:24] | Get ready for landing. | 准备着陆 |
[02:27] | Dank farrik! | 糟糕 |
[02:29] | The landing array isn’t responding. | 着陆阵列没反应 |
[02:31] | Without the guidance system, it’ll be a manual re-entry. | 引导系统不能用 只能手动再入大气层了 |
[02:34] | It might get choppy. | 可能会有点颠簸 |
[02:37] | Once we’re through the atmosphere, | 一旦我们穿过大气层 |
[02:38] | there should be enough fuel to slow down. | 应该会有足够燃料来减速 |
[02:42] | If we don’t burn to a crisp. | 如果我们没被烤焦的话 |
[03:00] | Come up here. I need your hands! | 过来 帮我一把 |
[03:06] | This lever needs to stay back. Can you do that? | 这个操纵杆要保持在后档 你能做到吗 |
[03:11] | Keep it steady. Here we go. | 保持稳定 行了 |
[03:27] | Razor Crest, this is Trask flight control. | 剃刀冠号 这是特拉斯克飞行控制中心 |
[03:29] | Please reduce your speed to port protocol. | 请按入港协议减速 |
[03:31] | I’m trying my best here. | 我尽力了 |
[03:33] | Engage reverse thrusters. Brace! | 启动制动推进器 顶住 |
[03:42] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[03:45] | Razor Crest, do you copy? | 剃刀冠号 收到吗 |
[03:46] | You have to reduce speed. | 请立即减速 |
[03:48] | Almost there, almost there. | 快了 快了 |
[03:50] | Razor Crest, do you copy? | 剃刀冠号 收到吗 |
[03:54] | Razor Crest, you’re coming in too fast. You have to re… | 剃刀冠号 你的进近速度过快 请立即 |
[04:04] | Here we go. Nice and easy. | 行了 轻轻松松 |
[04:21] | 第十一章 女继承人 | |
[04:58] | So, how can I help you? | 有什么要帮忙吗 |
[05:00] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好它吗 |
[05:03] | Fix it? Nah. | 修好 不行 |
[05:05] | But I can make it fly. | 不过我能让它飞起来 |
[05:08] | Do what you can. | 请尽力吧 |
[05:12] | I’ll fuel it up. | 我会给它加满燃料 |
[05:14] | If it still holds fuel. | 如果它还能装燃料的话 |
[06:13] | I know you’re hungry. | 我知道你饿了 |
[06:15] | We’ll get you something to eat. | 我们去找点吃的 |
[06:21] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[06:24] | I was told you could lead me to others of my kind. | 有人说你能带我去找我的同胞 |
[06:31] | The inn? Over there? | 那个酒馆 那边吗 |
[07:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:20] | Have a seat over there. | 到那边坐吧 |
[07:26] | What can I get you? | 你要点什么 |
[07:27] | Nothing for me. | 我不点 |
[07:29] | A bowl of chowder for my friend. | 给我朋友来碗杂烩汤 |
[07:31] | These seats are scarce, buddy. | 伙计 店里座位不多 |
[07:33] | Everyone seated needs to eat. | 用餐才有得坐 |
[07:35] | I can buy something else. | 我可以买些其他东西 |
[07:38] | Information. | 消息 |
[07:44] | Have you seen others that look like me? | 你见过其他看着像我的人吗 |
[07:53] | Others with beskar have been through here. | 有其他穿着贝斯卡的人来过这里 |
[07:59] | Who can take me to them? | 谁能带我去见他们 |
[08:01] | I know someone who might help. | 我认识个人 也许能帮上忙 |
[08:12] | There’s a Mandalorian. | 有个曼达洛人 |
[08:15] | Looking for others of his kind. | 在找他的同胞 |
[08:17] | He was askin’ about passage… | 他在问关于通行的事 |
[08:19] | He’s wearing beskar. | 他穿着贝斯卡 |
[08:28] | Don’t play with your food. | 别玩吃的东西 |
[08:40] | You seek others of your kind? | 你在找你的同胞 |
[08:43] | -Have you seen them? -Aye. | -你见过他们吗 -是的 |
[08:46] | I can bring you to them. | 我可以带你去找他们 |
[08:49] | – Where? – Only a few hours’ sail. | -在哪 -坐船几个小时就到 |
[08:53] | It’ll cost you, though. | 不过要收钱的 |
[09:18] | Coming around. | 来了 |
[09:20] | Try the other side. | 试试另一边 |
[09:22] | Oh, give me! Yeah, thank you. | 给我 就是这个 谢谢 |
[09:25] | Over the side! | 在舷外 |
[09:26] | You ever see a mamacore eat? | 你见过妈妈核进食吗 |
[09:29] | Quite a sight. | 绝对壮观 |
[09:33] | Child might take an interest. | 孩子可能会有兴趣的 |
[09:39] | You should take a look. | 你应该来瞧瞧 |
[09:41] | Come on over here. | 跟我来 |
[09:44] | Get a good view. Let the kid see. | 找个好位置 让孩子看看 |
[09:48] | All right, close enough. | 好了 够近了 |
[09:50] | There we go. | 行了 |
[10:05] | She must be hungry. | 她肯定是饿了 |
[10:06] | Oftentimes we’ll feed her in the early morning, | 通常我们会在清晨喂她 |
[10:09] | but we missed that ’cause we were goin’ out of port! | 但今天没喂 因为我们要出港 |
[10:12] | No! | 不 |
[10:18] | Lock it up! | 锁上 |
[10:19] | Go, go! Now! Go! | 快 快 快 快 |
[10:23] | The beskar is ours! | 贝斯卡是我们的了 |
[10:27] | Drown him! | 淹死他 |
[10:30] | – Get him! Get him! There we go! – Drown him. | -抓住他 抓住他 行了 -淹死他 |
[10:36] | We’re rich, brothers! | 兄弟们 我们发财了 |
[10:39] | He didn’t sink! Finish him! | 他还没沉 弄他 |
[10:42] | Keep him down! | 别让他上来 |
[11:20] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[11:23] | There’s a creature. | 有个什么东西 |
[11:24] | – It has the Child. – On it! | -它抓走了孩子 -我去追 |
[11:30] | The Child. Help the Child. | 孩子 快去救孩子 |
[11:32] | Don’t worry, brother. We’ve got this. | 别慌 兄弟 我们来解决 |
[12:00] | Here you go, little one. | 没事了 小家伙 |
[12:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[12:13] | I’ve been searching for more of our kind. | 我一直在找寻我们的同胞 |
[12:15] | Well, lucky we found you first. | 好在我们先找到了你 |
[12:18] | I’ve been quested to deliver this Child. | 有人托我护送这个孩子 |
[12:20] | I was hoping that… | 我原本希望 |
[12:32] | Where did you get that armor? | 你这套盔甲哪来的 |
[12:35] | This armor has been in my family for three generations. | 这套盔甲在我家族里传了三代了 |
[12:37] | You do not cover your face. | 你没有遮住自己的脸 |
[12:40] | You are not Mandalorian. | 你不是曼达洛人 |
[12:43] | – He’s one of them. – Dank farrik. | -他是他们的人 -见了鬼了 |
[12:45] | One of what? | 什么的人 |
[12:48] | I am Bo-Katan of Clan Kryze. | 我是博-卡坦 来自克里兹氏族 |
[12:52] | I was born on Mandalore and fought in the Purge. | 我在曼达洛出生 曾在大清洗中战斗 |
[12:55] | I am the last of my line. | 我是族里的最后一个人 |
[12:59] | And you are a Child of the Watch. | 而你是一个卫之子 |
[13:02] | The Watch? | 卫 |
[13:04] | Children of the Watch are a cult of religious zealots | 卫之子是一群宗教狂热分子 |
[13:07] | that broke away from Mandalorian society. | 背弃了曼达洛社会 |
[13:09] | Their goal was to re-establish the ancient way. | 他们的目标是重现古代的行事之道 |
[13:15] | There is only one way. | 唯有一种行事之道 |
[13:17] | The Way of the Mandalore. | 曼达洛之道 |
[14:12] | You… | 你 |
[14:17] | You killed my brother. | 你杀了我兄弟 |
[14:28] | Let me pass. | 让我过去 |
[14:32] | I don’t you think you understand. | 我想你还没搞明白 |
[14:38] | You killed my brother | 你杀了我兄弟 |
[14:41] | and now I’m gonna kill your pet. | 现在我要杀了你的宠物 |
[14:51] | He didn’t kill your brother. | 他没杀你的兄弟 |
[14:55] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[15:05] | Can we at least buy you a drink? | 至少请你喝一杯吧 |
[15:08] | Trask is a black market port. | 特拉斯克是个黑市港口 |
[15:11] | They’re staging weapons that have been bought and sold | 他们正在运输和来买卖的武器 |
[15:13] | with the plunders of our planet. | 都是从我们星球掠夺来的 |
[15:16] | We’re seizing those weapons and using them to retake our home world. | 我们要夺取这些武器 用来夺回我们的母星 |
[15:20] | Once we’ve done that, | 成功之后 |
[15:22] | we’ll seat a new Mandalore on the throne. | 新一任曼达洛将登上王座 |
[15:25] | That planet is cursed. | 那颗行星被诅咒了 |
[15:26] | Anyone who goes there dies. | 去过的人都会死 |
[15:29] | Once the Empire knew they couldn’t control it, | 一旦帝国发现无法掌控那里 |
[15:31] | they made sure no one else could either. | 就会确保任何人都无法利用它 |
[15:33] | Don’t believe everything you hear. | 别听什么信什么 |
[15:35] | Our enemies wanna separate us. | 敌人想分化我们 |
[15:38] | But Mandalorians are stronger together. | 但曼达洛人越团结越强大 |
[15:41] | That’s not part of my plan. | 这不在我的计划内 |
[15:43] | I’ve been quested with returning this Child to the Jedi. | 托付之人要我把这个孩子还给绝地 |
[15:48] | – What do you know of the Jedi? – Nothing. | -你对绝地了解多少 -一无所知 |
[15:52] | I was hoping you would help me by Creed. | 我希望你能按照信条帮助我 |
[16:06] | I can lead you to one of their kind. | 我可以带你去找他们的一个同族 |
[16:11] | But first, we need your help on our mission. | 但首先 我们需要你帮我们完成任务 |
[16:14] | Mission? | 任务 |
[16:18] | You see that Imperial Gozanti freighter? | 看见那艘帝国戈赞蒂级货船了吗 |
[16:21] | It’s being loaded with weapons as we speak. | 我们说话的同时 上面正在装载武器 |
[16:24] | According to the port’s manifest, | 根据港口货单 |
[16:26] | it’s scheduled to depart at first light. | 它计划在黎明时起航 |
[16:29] | So we stow away? | 我们要溜上去吗 |
[16:31] | We’ve been hitting ’em pretty hard. | 我们让他们吃尽了苦头 |
[16:33] | They scan for life forms as a precaution before pushing back. | 他们在推出起飞前 会预先扫描生命体 |
[16:36] | If you wanna do this with four, | 如果你们想凭四个人干这事 |
[16:38] | you’re gonna need the element of surprise. | 就得来点出其不意的招数 |
[16:41] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:44] | The freighter will maintain trawling speed | 这艘货船在航线上会一直保持拖网航速 |
[16:46] | while inside the shipping lanes and then ascend in orbit. | 驶出航线才升上轨道 |
[16:49] | We’ll jet up when they’re cruising in atmosphere. | 我们趁它在大气层内巡航时飞上去 |
[16:53] | The tower won’t allow them | 塔台不会允许他们 |
[16:54] | to climb until they’ve left the port’s airspace. | 在港口空域内爬升的 |
[16:57] | Troopers? | 有士兵吗 |
[16:58] | A squad at most. | 最多一个小队 |
[17:00] | And they couldn’t hit the side of a bantha. | 他们连头横着站的班萨都打不中 |
[17:14] | Something’s come up. | 我有点事情 |
[17:16] | Can I leave him with you for a bit? | 你们能照顾他一会儿吗 |
[17:20] | You are gonna stay here, | 你要在这里待一会儿 |
[17:22] | so I want you to be respectful. | 我希望你乖乖的 |
[17:24] | And mind your manners. | 注意你的举止 |
[17:26] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我指的是什么 |
[17:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:35] | I’ll be back for him. | 我会回来接他的 |
[18:25] | Pirates. | 有海盗 |
[18:36] | Pirates again. | 又是海盗 |
[18:43] | Guard that hall. | 守住走廊 |
[18:45] | – Seal the hatch. – Yes, sir. | -锁死舱门 -是 长官 |
[19:00] | A breach in security. | 安防出现漏洞 |
[19:02] | Check the exterior door. | 检查外舱门 |
[19:46] | What’s going on? How many of them are there? | 发生什么事了 他们有多少人 |
[19:48] | Hard to say. At least ten, maybe more. | 不好说 至少十个 可能更多 |
[19:50] | Sir, there are only four life forms. | 长官 只扫描到四个生命体 |
[19:53] | Wait. They’re Mandalorian! We’ve… | 等等 他们是曼达洛人 我们 |
[20:06] | They’re headed to the cargo bay. | 他们朝货舱去了 |
[20:10] | How long until we clear the atmosphere | 我们还有多久飞出大气层 |
[20:11] | and can make the jump to hyperspace? | 跳进超空间 |
[20:13] | We can’t climb until we leave the harbor zone, sir. | 我们在港区里不能爬升 长官 |
[20:16] | Climb now. | 马上爬升 |
[20:19] | Climb now! | 我说马上爬升 |
[20:34] | Look. Over there. Stop them! | 快看 在那 拦住他们 |
[20:53] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[21:00] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[21:02] | The intruders are heading your way. | 入侵者正朝你的方向来 |
[21:04] | Just hold them off until we can make the jump to hyperspace | 拖住他们 直到我们能跳入超空间 |
[21:07] | and rendezvous with the fleet. | 与舰队会合为止 |
[21:09] | Copy. | 收到 |
[21:10] | We need to hold them off until we can make the jump to hyperspace. | 我们要拖住他们 直到我们能跳入超空间 |
[21:33] | – Close the doors. – Sir? | -把门关上 -长官 |
[21:35] | Close the doors! | 把门关上 |
[21:37] | – Which one? – All of them! All of them! | -哪一扇 -每一扇 每一扇 |
[21:43] | Close all of them! Close all the doors! | 关上每扇门 关上每扇门 |
[21:57] | We have them trapped, sir. | 我们困住他们了 长官 |
[21:59] | Trapped them where? | 把他们困在哪了 |
[22:01] | In the cargo control area. | 货舱控制区 |
[22:06] | – Where? – In the cargo control area! | -哪里 -货舱控制区 |
[22:21] | Come in. | 回话 |
[22:23] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[22:26] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[22:30] | I copy. | 收到了 |
[22:31] | Thanks for packing up all this gear so nicely. | 谢谢你们把这些装备给包得那么好 |
[22:35] | Imagine what a division of us can do | 试想一下 这些亮晶晶盒子里的宝贝 |
[22:36] | when we get our hands on | 落到了我们手里 |
[22:37] | what’s inside these shiny little boxes. | 能搞出多大名堂 |
[22:39] | If you think you’re going to escape | 如果你认为你能带着这些武器逃跑 |
[22:41] | with those weapons, you are sadly mistaken. | 那就大错特错了 |
[22:44] | Even if you’ve managed to jettison a few of those crates, | 即使你只是设法将一部分货箱丢下船 |
[22:47] | we will comb the entire area | 我们都会肃查整个区域 |
[22:49] | until you are hunted down and killed. | 直到抓到你们并统统杀掉 |
[22:53] | Oh, we’re not jettisoning anything. | 我们不会丢掉任何东西 |
[22:56] | We’re taking the entire ship. | 我们要夺取整艘船 |
[22:58] | What? | 什么 |
[23:01] | Put some tea on. We’ll be up in a minute. | 备好茶吧 我们马上就来 |
[23:07] | This is more than I signed up for. | 这超出我答应的范围了 |
[23:10] | There is something I need, if I am to rule Mandalore. | 如果我要统领曼达洛 这里有我要的东西 |
[23:13] | Something that was once mine. | 某个曾属于我的东西 |
[23:16] | They know where it is and soon, so will I. | 他们知道它在哪 很快我也会知道 |
[23:20] | Regardless, we are taking the ship for the battles ahead. | 无论如何 为了将来的战斗 我们都要拿下这艘船 |
[23:23] | I got you your weapons. | 我如约帮你搞到了武器 |
[23:24] | I have to return to my ship with the foundling. | 我要跟弃儿一起返回我的飞船 |
[23:29] | If you want my help finding the Jedi, | 如果你要我帮你找到绝地 |
[23:32] | you will help me take this ship. | 那就帮我拿下这艘船 |
[23:35] | You’re changing the terms of the deal. | 你是在改变约定的条款 |
[23:40] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[23:59] | What is it, Captain? | 什么事 船长 |
[24:01] | – Another pirate hijacking. – Were you able to eliminate them? | -又一起海盗劫持 -你能消灭他们吗 |
[24:04] | No. We need backup immediately. | 不 我们急需增援 |
[24:08] | Are these the same “pirates” that have attacked our other vessels? | 是攻击过我们其他船的同一批“海盗”吗? |
[24:12] | They appear to be, sir. | 似乎如此 长官 |
[24:15] | How far have they gotten? | 他们打到哪了 |
[24:16] | They’ve breached the cargo hold and taken everything but the bridge. | 他们已打开货舱 并占据了除舰桥外一切区域 |
[24:19] | We require immediate backup. | 我们请求马上增援 |
[24:22] | If they’ve taken that much of the ship, | 如果他们已控制了船上这么多区域 |
[24:24] | I’m afraid that’s no longer an option. | 恐怕救援不会来了 |
[24:28] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[24:33] | Long live the Empire. | 帝国万岁 |
[24:38] | Long live the Empire. | 帝国万岁 |
[25:00] | They’re taking the ship down. Let’s move! | 他们要将飞船撞毁 快行动 |
[25:05] | – There’s the bridge. Come on! – Blast ’em! | -这就是舰桥了 快点 -干掉他们 |
[25:12] | How many troopers? | 敌人有多少 |
[25:14] | Six to ten. Two with heavy repeating blasters. | 六到十个 有两个拿着重型连发枪 |
[25:17] | We’re losing altitude fast. | 我们在快速下坠 |
[25:18] | – We need to move now. – They have too much firepower! | -我们要赶快行动 -他们的火力太猛了 |
[25:22] | Still dropping. Ten thousand. | 还在下坠 一万 |
[25:26] | We won’t make it to the bridge! | 我们没办法冲到舰桥 |
[25:28] | Nine thousand. | 九千 |
[25:32] | Eight thousand. | 八千 |
[25:38] | Seven thousand. | 七千 |
[25:39] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[26:02] | Come on! | 快点 |
[26:20] | – Where is it? – Where’s what? | -它在哪 -什么在哪 |
[26:24] | The Dark saber. Does he have it? | 暗剑 在他手上吗 |
[26:26] | If you’re asking, you already know. | 既然你这么问 想必你已经清楚了 |
[26:29] | Easy. Easy. | 稳住 稳住 |
[26:45] | I’ll let you live. | 我会放你一条生路 |
[26:47] | But you will take me to him. | 但你要带我去找他 |
[26:49] | You might let me live, | 也许你会留我一命 |
[26:51] | but he won’t. | 但他不会 |
[26:54] | No! | 不 |
[26:56] | We have to go. | 我们要走了 |
[26:58] | He sent a distress signal. | 他发送了求救信号 |
[26:59] | Clear the atmosphere and prepare to jump. | 离开大气层 准备跳跃 |
[27:03] | Are you sure you won’t join us? | 你确定不加入我们吗 |
[27:06] | There’s something I need to do. | 有些事我必须完成 |
[27:08] | The offer stands if you change your mind. | 如果你改主意了 我的提议依旧 |
[27:11] | Where can I find the Jedi? | 我在哪可以找到绝地 |
[27:19] | Take the foundling to the city of Calodan on the forest planet of Corvus. | 带着弃儿去森林行星科弗斯的卡洛丹城 |
[27:22] | There you will find Ahsoka Tano. | 你会在那里找到阿索卡·塔诺 |
[27:25] | Tell her you were sent by Bo-Katan. | 跟她说是博卡坦派你来的 |
[27:28] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:30] | Your bravery will not be forgotten. | 你的勇敢不会被遗忘 |
[27:34] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[27:36] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[28:05] | Thank you for watching him. | 谢谢你照看他 |
[28:07] | Okay, kid. | 好了 孩子 |
[28:09] | Come on. It’s time to go. | 快 该走了 |
[28:11] | Let go. Come on, kid. | 放手 快 孩子 |
[28:14] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[28:18] | No, I have enough pets. | 不 我宠物已经够多了 |
[28:37] | I gave you a thousand credits, | 我给了你一千信用点 |
[28:39] | this was the best you could do? | 你就给我修成这样 |
[29:10] | Mon Calamari. | 蒙卡拉马里人 |
[29:13] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[30:06] | I finally know where I’m taking you. | 我终于知道我该带你去哪了 |
[30:08] | But it’s gonna be a bumpy ride. | 但一路上会比较颠簸 |