时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Is that me? | 是我吗 |
[00:08] | There must be some mistake. | 一定是有什么误会 |
[00:10] | – I can get you more credits. – I can bring you in warm… | -我能给更多的钱 -我能把你热着带走 |
[00:14] | Or I can bring you in cold. | 也能把你凉着带走 |
[00:20] | 前情回顾 曼达洛人 | |
[00:23] | Yes, yes, yes! | 好 好 好 |
[00:25] | – Very healthy. – What are your plans for it? | -非常健康 -你计划怎么处理它 |
[00:28] | This asset was of extreme importance to me. | 这宝物对我来说极为重要 |
[00:33] | What did you do to it? | 你对它做什么了 |
[00:34] | Please don’t hurt him. It’s just a child. | 请别伤害他 他只是个孩子 |
[00:36] | Cara Dune here was a veteran. | 卡拉·杜恩是名老兵 |
[00:37] | She was a drop soldier for the Rebellion. | 她是义军空降兵 |
[00:49] | You’re staying here? | 你要留在这儿 |
[00:50] | Nevarro is a very fine planet. | 内瓦罗是个好地方 |
[00:52] | And now that the scum and villainy have been washed away, | 既然现在渣滓和恶棍们被一扫而空 |
[00:55] | it’s very respectable again. | 它又重新变得可爱了 |
[00:58] | Hang on, kid. | 坐稳了 小子 |
[00:59] | It’s gonna be a bumpy ride, | 一路上会比较颠簸 |
[01:00] | but I finally know where I’m taking you. | 但我终于知道该带你去哪了 |
[01:39] | All right, let’s try this again. | 好吧 我们再试一次 |
[01:44] | Okay, did you… Do you have the wire? | 好了 你 你找到那根线了吗 |
[01:48] | No. Nothing. | 不 没用 |
[01:57] | Okay. Did you get the wire out? | 好了 你把那根线弄出来了吗 |
[02:00] | The red wire? | 红线 |
[02:04] | No, no, no. No, the red one. | 不不 是红线 |
[02:06] | Show me the red wire. | 给我看那根红线 |
[02:09] | The red one. | 红色的那根 |
[02:11] | Yes, good. | 对 很好 |
[02:12] | Now, you’re going to plug that red wire | 现在 你要把红线 |
[02:14] | where the blue wire goes in the board. | 插到板上蓝线的位置 |
[02:19] | Put the red wire where the blue wire goes in the board, okay? | 把红线插到板上蓝线的位置 明白吗 |
[02:24] | But don’t let them touch. | 但别让它们碰到一起 |
[02:27] | You see where you took the blue one off? | 你看到蓝线拔下的位置了吗 |
[02:30] | Yes, now put the red one… | 对 现在把红线插到 |
[02:32] | No, don’t put the blue one back. | 不 别把蓝线插回去 |
[02:34] | Put the red one where the blue one was. | 把红线插到刚才蓝线的位置 |
[02:38] | And put the blue one where the red one was. | 再把蓝线插到刚才红线的位置 |
[02:42] | But be careful. | 但你要小心点 |
[02:43] | They’re oppositely charged, so keep them away from each other. | 它们电性相反 所以要让让它们隔远一点 |
[02:47] | Make sure you hold them apart from… | 你要确保分开握着 |
[02:49] | No, hold them apart. | 不 分开握着 |
[02:57] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:04] | Well, it was worth a shot. | 好吧 还是值得一试 |
[03:11] | There’s no way we’re making it to Corvus in this shape. | 这样下去我们没法到科弗斯 |
[03:22] | I think we need to visit some friends for repairs. | 我想我们要去找几个朋友修船 |
[03:28] | So, how’d you like to go back to Nevarro? | 你觉得回内瓦罗去怎么样 |
[05:35] | Okay. Oh. Oh… | 好的 |
[05:37] | Okay, little guy. | 好了 小家伙 |
[05:38] | No one’s eating you today. | 今天不会有人吃你了 |
[05:42] | Go on, you’re free. | 去吧 你自由了 |
[05:46] | Go on. Git. | 去吧 讨厌鬼 |
[05:53] | Okay, look. | 好了 看吧 |
[05:55] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[05:57] | That’s all I got. | 我只有这么多了 |
[05:59] | Now, I need to return all these things to the rightful owners. | 现在 我要把这些东西全都物归原主 |
[06:19] | 第十二章 围攻 | |
[07:03] | Looks like someone could use some repairs. | 某人好像需要修船 |
[07:15] | How’s my credit around here? | 我在这里的信用怎么样 |
[07:17] | I think something could be arranged. | 我想可以安排一下 |
[07:19] | Isn’t that right, Marshal? | 你说呢 警长 |
[07:21] | I’m sure we can work somethin’ out. | 我相信我们能解决点事情 |
[07:25] | I’ll get my best people on it. | 我会安排最好的人手来修 |
[07:26] | Hey, fellas! | 嘿 伙计们 |
[07:28] | Let’s fix this man’s ship! I want it as good as new. | 过来修一下他的飞船 我要它焕然一新 |
[07:33] | And you, come here, little one! | 还有你 过来 小家伙 |
[07:38] | Has Mando been taking good care of you, huh? | 曼鞑有没有照顾好你啊 |
[07:41] | Have you been takin’ good care o’ him? | 你有没有照顾好他啊 |
[07:43] | Yeah? Yeah! He said “yeah!” | 有 有 他说有 |
[07:45] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[07:47] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[07:49] | Come on. Yeah. | 来吧 是啊 |
[07:51] | Yeah, look at you. | 是啊 看看你 |
[08:04] | Looks like you two have been busy. | 你们两位看起来一直很忙 |
[08:07] | I myself have been steeped in clerical work. | 我自己一直忙着文书工作 |
[08:10] | Marshal Dune here is to be thanked for cleaning up the town. | 还要感谢杜恩警长在镇上扫黑除恶 |
[08:14] | Your ship’s not lookin’ too good. | 你的飞船似乎状态不佳 |
[08:16] | I had a run-in with the New Republic. | 我和新共和国发生了冲突 |
[08:19] | They should leave the Outer Rim alone. | 他们不应该插足外环 |
[08:21] | If the Empire couldn’t settle it, what makes them think they can? | 帝国都没平定外环 他们哪来的勇气说能行 |
[08:25] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[08:27] | I’m surprised to see this place is still standing. | 我很吃惊这地方还没倒啊 |
[08:30] | Wait till you see inside. | 等着看里面吧 |
[08:35] | Who can name one of the five major trade routes in the galaxy? | 有人能说出银河系中五条主要贸易航线中的一条吗 |
[08:39] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[08:40] | How about the Corellian Run? | 科雷利亚航程是吗 |
[08:42] | – The Hydian Way? – Yes, the Hydian Way. That is correct. | -海迪亚航路是吗 -对 海迪亚航路 答对了 |
[08:46] | – A school? – Things have changed a lot around here. | -这里变成学校了 -这儿变化很大 |
[08:49] | We’ll leave the little one here | 我们把小家伙留在这儿 |
[08:50] | so we can talk business. | 去谈点正事 |
[08:51] | Wait. Wherever I go, he goes. | 慢着 我去哪 他就去哪 |
[08:53] | Mando, please. | 曼鞑 别这样 |
[08:54] | Where we’re going, you don’t wanna take a child. | 我们要去的地方 你不会想带上一个小孩的 |
[08:56] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:58] | He’ll be fine here. You have my word. | 他在这很安全 我向你保证 |
[09:02] | Be transported from the Outer Rim to as far away as the Core Worlds. | 从外环运输货物远达核心世界 |
[09:09] | However, there are several other regions within our galaxy. | 然而 我们银河系里还有其他几个星域 |
[09:13] | They are the Mid Rim… | 它们分别是中环 |
[09:16] | – Come on. – The Expansion Region, the Inner Rim, | -走吧 -扩张区域 内环 |
[09:20] | the Colonies, Core, and Deep Core. | 殖民区域 核心和深核 |
[09:27] | All right, class. Settle down. | 好了 同学们 安静 |
[09:31] | Back to the lesson, shall we? | 我们继续上课好吗 |
[09:34] | The capital of the Old Republic was within the Core | 旧共和国的首都设在科洛桑 |
[09:37] | on a planet called Coruscant. | 它位于核心区域 |
[09:42] | The capital of the New Republic… | 新共和国的首都 |
[09:44] | is currently on the planet Chandrila, | 目前设立在行星钱德里拉上 |
[09:48] | which is also within the Core region. | 它也位于核心区域 |
[09:52] | So, back to the start. | 那么我们再回到开始 |
[09:56] | The system also contains the Akkadese Maelstrom. | 阿卡德大漩涡也在这个行星系里 |
[10:01] | The Maelstrom surrounds Kessel and its three moons. | 大漩涡包围科舍尔及其三颗卫星 |
[10:06] | – As you learned yesterday… – No! | -昨天大家学到 -不给 |
[10:09] | There are many systems in this galaxy. | 这个银河系里有很多行星系 |
[10:12] | How many orbits are in the Kessel system? | 科舍尔星系有多少轨道呢 |
[10:15] | Do we at least remember that? | 大家应该还记得吧 |
[10:18] | Ooh, I know! | 我知道 |
[10:19] | Uh… Two? | 两个吗 |
[10:22] | Yes, very good. | 对 非常好 |
[10:24] | As the third moon of Kessel rotates the outer planet, | 由于科舍尔的第三颗卫星绕着外部行星转 |
[10:28] | you see the moon here travels in its same orbit. | 因此你看到这颗卫星和行星在同一轨道上运行 |
[10:32] | Now who can track the path of the orbit here? | 那么谁能在跟踪这条轨道呢 |
[10:37] | Do I have any volunteers? | 有人举手吗 |
[10:40] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[10:46] | There’s no registration on the ship, | 这艘船没有登记信息 |
[10:47] | but I’m pretty sure it belongs… | 但我敢肯定认为它属于 |
[10:52] | I believe you two have met. | 我相信你们俩认识 |
[10:58] | I’m surprised to see you here. | 很意外能在这儿见到你 |
[11:01] | Right back at ya. | 我也是 |
[11:02] | Mythrol here’s taken care of my books | 这个米思罗尔人还是个小蝌蚪的时候 |
[11:03] | since he was a pollywog. | 就在帮我照看这些书了 |
[11:05] | But then he disappeared one day after a bit of “creative accounting.” | 但有一天他对账目动了点手脚 之后就消失了 |
[11:09] | Magistrate Karga was generous enough to let me work off my debt. | 卡加长官心地仁慈 让我工作还债 |
[11:13] | Thank you, by the way. | 顺便 谢了 |
[11:14] | Three hundred and fifty years, but who’s counting? | 三百五十年 但谁会去数呢 |
[11:16] | Well, if he runs off on you again, let me know. | 如果他又跑了 告诉我 |
[11:20] | Let me assure you, I do not wanna spend any more time in carbonite. | 我向你保证 我可再也不想被碳凝了 |
[11:23] | Still can’t see outta my left eye. | 我的左眼现在看东西还有点模糊 |
[11:26] | Can we talk business? | 我们能聊聊正事不 |
[11:28] | I’m only here for repairs. | 我只是来修船的 |
[11:30] | Which’ll take a while. | 那需要一点时间 |
[11:31] | Which means you’ll have free time on your hands, right? | 也就是说你会有点空闲 没错吧 |
[11:36] | And we could really use your help. | 而且你能帮上我们大忙 |
[11:38] | Help how? | 怎么帮 |
[11:40] | This is Nevarro. | 这是内瓦罗 |
[11:43] | We’re here. | 我们在这里 |
[11:44] | This entire area’s a green zone. Completely safe. | 这一整片区域都是绿区 非常安全 |
[11:48] | But over on this side is the problem. | 但是在这一侧有个问题 |
[11:51] | It’s an old Imperial base. | 这里有一座旧帝国基地 |
[11:53] | It’s where all those troops came from when we defeated Moff Gideon. | 我们打败吉迪恩总督时 那些士兵就来自这里 |
[11:57] | This base has been here since the Imperial expansion. | 帝国扩张以来 那座基地就一直在那 |
[12:00] | It’s got a skeleton crew, | 只有最基本的人员把手 |
[12:01] | but for some reason, it hasn’t been abandoned. | 但出于某些原因 那里并没有被遗弃 |
[12:03] | There’s a lot o’ heavy weaponry in that place | 那里有许多重武器 |
[12:06] | the black market would love to dismantle and get their hands on. | 黑市肯定乐意去拆毁并据为己有 |
[12:09] | And you wanna mop up the last of the Imperial force before they do. | 所以你想在他们下手前清理最后的帝国势力 |
[12:12] | Mando, I just want them off my planet. | 曼鞑 我只是想让他们离开我的星球 |
[12:15] | If we could take out that one last base, | 如果我们不能干掉那最后的基地 |
[12:17] | Nevarro would be completely safe. | 内瓦罗永远不能彻底安全 |
[12:20] | We could be a trade anchor for the entire sector. | 我们可以成为整个星区的贸易港 |
[12:23] | And the planet would finally be free. | 而且整个星球终于能迎来解放 |
[12:30] | What are we looking at? | 那我们还等什么 |
[12:41] | The whole base is powered by a reactor. | 整个基地由一座反应堆供电 |
[12:44] | We sneak in, overload the reactor, and get the hell outta there. | 我们潜进去 过载反应堆 然后跑路 |
[12:47] | Let’s be fast. And keep the speeder running. | 大家动作快点 陆行艇不用熄火 |
[12:51] | There it is, right there. | 到了 就在那 |
[12:52] | You see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[12:56] | How close you want me to drop you off? | 需要我在多近把你们放下来 |
[12:57] | How ’bout the front door? | 前门怎么样 |
[13:00] | It’s a little close for a civilian, isn’t it? | 你不觉得对平民来说 这个距离近了点吗 |
[13:02] | I got two choices for ya. | 我给你两个选择 |
[13:04] | You take us in and I knock a hundred years off your debt. | 你带我们过去 我给你减免一百年的债 |
[13:07] | Or? | 或者 |
[13:08] | Or I leave ya out here in the lava flats to walk home | 或者我把你丢在熔岩平原上 |
[13:10] | with whatever’s left in your humidity vest. | 你带着保湿背心里剩下的补给自己走回去 |
[13:12] | It’s not much of a choice, is it? | 这就没得选吧 |
[13:24] | All right. We can’t go any further than this. | 好了 我们不能靠得更近了 |
[13:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:46] | Controls are useless. They’re melted. | 控制面板失效了 它们被融化了 |
[13:48] | Well, it’s probably not rated for lava. | 它可能不是为熔岩环境设计的 |
[13:51] | Imperial trash. | 帝国垃圾 |
[13:53] | All right, I’m headed back. | 好了 我先掉头 |
[13:55] | Hit me up on the comm, we could set up a rendezvous time. | 有需要就呼叫我 我们可以约一个时间汇合 |
[13:57] | You park your gills right there until I say otherwise. | 收到到我的指令之前你哪也别去 |
[14:00] | I’m startin’ to dehydrate, boss. | 我都开始脱水了 老大 |
[14:02] | Okay, how does 30 more years off your debt sound? | 好 再给你减免三十年债务怎么样 |
[14:06] | Can you at least be quick about it? | 你们动作能快点不 |
[14:07] | You wanna be quick? Grab the flange cutter and help us out. | 想快点是吧 把法兰切割器带过来搭把手 |
[14:12] | Okay, fine. | 行吧 行吧 |
[14:13] | I don’t like leaving my speeder like this, just so you know. | 我不喜欢把我的陆行艇丢在这儿 我就那么一说 |
[14:15] | Come on, hurry it up. | 过来 搞快点 |
[14:16] | All right, I’m coming. | 好好好 来了来了 |
[14:18] | Hurry up. | 搞快点 |
[14:24] | Hold tight. | 先别行动 |
[14:38] | How long is this gonna take? | 你还要搞多久 |
[14:40] | Look, lady, this is rated for light plumbing and such. | 听着 女士 这东西是用来维护于轻型管道的 |
[14:43] | You’re lucky I even packed it at all. | 多亏我带着它 你就知足吧 |
[14:44] | Dank farrik. | 见鬼 |
[14:53] | Are you comin’ in or what? | 你进不进来 |
[14:54] | I’ll take my chances here, but thank you. | 我就在这儿碰碰运气挺好的 谢谢你了 |
[14:56] | Well, when the lava tide comes in, give us a holler. | 等熔岩潮来了 就跟我们说一声 |
[14:58] | We’ll drop you a rope. | 我们会给你丢根绳子的 |
[15:14] | Empty base, huh? | 空基地啊 |
[15:21] | The reactor should be set in the heat shaft. | 反应堆应该设在热井上 |
[15:24] | If we drain the cooling lines, | 如果我们排干冷却管线 |
[15:26] | this whole base will go up in a matter of minutes. | 整座基地会在几分钟内爆炸 |
[15:28] | Look. It’s a mint Trexler Marauder. | 看 这有一艘锃亮的特雷克斯勒掠夺者 |
[15:31] | We can get a lot for this on the black market. | 把它卖到黑市上 我们能狠狠赚一笔 |
[15:33] | And it’s gonna get vaporized like the rest of this base. | 它会和基地其他地方一起被炸飞 |
[15:35] | Now, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[15:37] | Such a waste. | 真浪费啊 |
[15:55] | Shuttle bay, this is command. | 停机坪 这里是指挥部 |
[15:58] | Shuttle bay, the security feed just went down. | 停机坪 安全监控刚才出故障了 |
[16:01] | Can you check your relay hub? | 你们能检查一下中继器吗 |
[16:04] | Shuttle bay? Shuttle bay, this is… | 停机坪 停机坪 这里是 |
[16:23] | This will come in handy. | 这东西会派上用场的 |
[16:26] | I found the heat shaft. | 我找到热井了 |
[16:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:34] | The access corridor should be right past this junction. | 过了这个路口应该就是入口通道了 |
[16:37] | Must’ve blown a transformer over there. | 肯定是哪个变压器跳闸了 |
[16:39] | All right. We’ll check it out. | 收到 我们去查看情况 |
[16:41] | Section-Four? TK-1-4-7. | 第四区 TK-147 |
[16:43] | Scan control has been unreliable since last rotation. | 上个自转周期之后 扫描控制器就不太靠谱 |
[16:46] | Send a technical crew to check it out. | 派一个技术小组去检查 |
[16:53] | There, Mythrol, slice that door. | 过来 米思罗尔人 把门黑开 |
[16:57] | Use the code cylinder. | 用密码管 |
[17:13] | – Whoa! – Yeah, “whoa” is right. | -哇 -哇就对了 |
[17:17] | That’s it. | 就是这里了 |
[17:20] | Get on the reactor controls, drain the coolant lines. | 去反应堆控制器 排干冷却管线 |
[17:22] | We’ll watch the doors. | 我们替你把风 |
[17:24] | – Me? – Yes, you! | -我去吗 -没错 就是你 |
[17:27] | I’m afraid o’ heights. And heat. And lava. | 我恐高 还恐热 恐熔岩 |
[17:31] | How ’bout if I put ya back in carbonite? Get over there! | 把你碳凝回去怎么样 快点过去 |
[17:37] | – There’s no guard rail on this. – Come on! | -边缘都没有护栏 -搞快点 |
[17:45] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[17:54] | Come on, hurry up, hurry up. | 快点 快点 搞快点 |
[17:56] | Hurry up! | 搞快点 |
[18:06] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[18:16] | All right, she’s gonna blow. | 好了 这里要炸了 |
[18:19] | Let’s go! Let’s get outta here! | 我们走 该跑路了 |
[18:26] | How long do we have? | 我们剩下多少时间 |
[18:27] | Ten minutes at the most. | 顶多十分钟 |
[18:34] | 5-3-8-7 and 5-3-8-9, follow me. | 5387 5389 你们俩跟我来 |
[18:37] | Call in reinforcements! | 呼叫增援 |
[18:47] | Hurry up, purge the drives. | 快 清空驱动器 |
[18:52] | Destroy it! | 销毁它 |
[19:13] | What the… | 什么 |
[19:19] | I thought you said this was a forward operating base. | 你不是说这里是个前沿行动基地吗 |
[19:22] | I thought it was. | 我也以为是 |
[19:23] | No, this isn’t a military operation. | 不 这里不是在搞军事行动 |
[19:26] | This is a lab. | 这是一座实验室 |
[19:28] | We need to get into the system | 我们要进入系统 |
[19:29] | and figure out what’s going on. | 搞清楚这里是怎么一回事 |
[19:31] | – What about the reactor… – Do it! | -那反应堆怎么 -去啊 |
[19:36] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[19:39] | Pardon me. | 借过 |
[19:45] | Replicated the results of the subsequent trials, | 我们复制了后续实验的结果 |
[19:48] | which also resulted in catastrophic failure. | 但还是导致了灾难性的失败 |
[19:51] | There were promising effects for an entire fortnight, | 前两周我们曾取得良好的效果 |
[19:53] | but then, sadly, the body rejected the blood. | 但很不幸 随后机体对血液产生了排斥 |
[19:59] | I highly doubt | 我高度怀疑 |
[20:00] | we’ll find a donor with a higher M-count, though. | 能否找到拥有更高M值的捐赠者 |
[20:03] | I recommend that we suspend all experimentation. | 我建议暂缓所有实验 |
[20:06] | I fear that the volunteer will meet the same regrettable fate | 如果我们继续输血 |
[20:09] | if we proceed with the transfusion. | 恐怕志愿者会重蹈覆辙 |
[20:12] | Unfortunately, we have exhausted our initial supply of blood. | 很不幸 我们已经耗光了初始血液库存 |
[20:18] | The Child is small, and I was only able | 孩子还小 在不危及生命的情况下 |
[20:20] | to harvest a limited amount without killing him. | 我只能获取有限的量 |
[20:25] | If these experiments are to continue as requested, | 如果您要求实验继续 |
[20:29] | we would again require access to the donor. | 我们需要再次获取捐赠者 |
[20:32] | I will not disappoint you again, Moff Gideon. | 我不会再让您失望了 吉迪恩总督 |
[20:37] | This must be an old transmission. Moff Gideon is dead. | 这条消息肯定是先前发的 吉迪恩总督已经死了 |
[20:40] | No. This recording’s three days old. | 不 这条录像发送自三天前 |
[20:45] | If Gideon’s alive then… | 如果吉迪恩还活着 那 |
[20:48] | Over there! | 那里 |
[20:55] | We have them! | 找到他们了 |
[21:07] | I need to get the kid. | 我要去接孩子 |
[21:08] | Jet back, you’re faster that way. | 飞回去 你能更快些 |
[21:10] | We’ll head to the speeder and meet you in town. | 我们去乘陆行艇 到城里和你会合 |
[21:12] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[21:13] | When did you say this place is gonna blow again? | 你说这里什么时候会炸来着 |
[21:20] | They’re on the move! | 他们在移动中 |
[21:29] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[21:32] | We think they may be moving to the… Hey! | 我们认为他们可能会前往 |
[22:07] | This way! | 这边 |
[22:43] | All right, men, load your weapons. | 好了 各位 装弹 |
[22:45] | There they are! Blast ’em! | 他们在那 攻击 |
[22:55] | We’re trapped! | 我们被困住了 |
[22:58] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[23:00] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[23:05] | What does she think she’s doing? | 她以为自己在做什么 |
[23:15] | All right, baby girl, let’s see what you got. | 好了 宝贝女孩 看看你的能耐 |
[23:29] | What are you guys waiting for, an invitation? Let’s move! | 你们还等什么 邀请函吗 过来 |
[23:32] | Go! Go, go, go, go, go! Go! | 走走走 走走走 |
[23:59] | You’re not considering going over… | 你不会打算要 |
[24:00] | Hang on! | 抓紧 |
[24:06] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[24:20] | Wait. Was that my speeder… | 等等 那是我的陆行艇吗 |
[24:56] | Man the guns. | 去操控炮位 |
[24:57] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:24] | One down. | 打掉一辆 |
[25:38] | I’ve lost him! | 失去目标 |
[26:33] | Yes! We did it! | 太好了 我们做到了 |
[26:36] | Headed home, boss. | 回家了 老大 |
[26:53] | That may have been premature. | 可能言之过早了 |
[26:54] | Take evasive! I got this! | 规避 交给我吧 |
[27:29] | What is going on back there? | 后面发生什么事了 |
[27:31] | You wanna come back here and try this? Be my guest! | 你想到后面来试试吗 请便 |
[27:40] | Can’t you get this thing to go any faster? | 你就不能开快点吗 |
[27:44] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[28:10] | We’re almost there! | 我们快到了 |
[28:32] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[28:35] | Hang on, kid. | 抓紧 小子 |
[29:46] | Yeah! | 好 |
[29:47] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[29:49] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[29:53] | Not too bad, huh, kid? | 还不赖吧 小子 |
[29:59] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[30:03] | That was some pretty impressive flying, Mando. | 飞得不错 曼鞑 |
[30:05] | What do I owe ya? | 我还欠你什么 |
[30:06] | With the repairs, let’s call it even. | 你帮我修好了飞船 咱俩扯平了 |
[30:12] | Can I at least buy you a drink? | 那我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[30:13] | Sorry. I have some onboard maintenance I gotta take care of. | 抱歉 飞船上还有些事需要处理 |
[30:17] | Then we gotta hit the road before Gideon catches wise. | 我们要在吉迪恩觉察之前动身 |
[30:19] | Well, good luck flying, my friend. | 祝你好运 朋友 |
[30:29] | So, is there anything else you can remember before the base exploded? | 基地爆炸前 你还记得些什么吗 |
[30:35] | No. | 没了 |
[30:37] | How long after the Razor Crest jumped out… | 剃刀冠号离开多久了 |
[30:40] | I never said anything about a Razor Crest. | 我从没提到过剃刀冠号 |
[30:42] | Your transponder log has a… | 你的应答日志显示 |
[30:43] | “Transponder log.” Come on, give me a break. | “应答日志” 拜托 饶了我吧 |
[30:47] | The control droid can’t tell apart anything pre-Empire. | 控制机器人区分不了帝国前的东西 |
[30:51] | This isn’t Coruscant. | 这里不是科洛桑 |
[30:53] | Do you have anything else to add? | 你还有什么要补充的吗 |
[30:56] | Not that I can think of, Officer. | 想不起来了 长官 |
[30:58] | But if somethin’ does come to mind, | 不过如果我想起什么 |
[31:02] | I’ll be sure to send you a ‘gram. | 我一定给你发消息 |
[31:04] | That is, if you’re ever out this far again. | 就是说 如果你还来这么偏僻的地方的话 |
[31:16] | What? | 怎么 |
[31:30] | You did a hell of a job cleanin’ up the system. | 你把星系清理得井井有条 |
[31:33] | According to records, you’re quite a soldier. | 记录显示 你是一名身手不凡的军人 |
[31:36] | We could really use you. | 我们用得上你 |
[31:39] | I’m not a “joiner,” Blue. | 我不“合群” 蓝蓝 |
[31:46] | There’s something going on out here. | 这里有些不对劲 |
[31:48] | They don’t believe it on the Core Worlds, but it’s true. | 他们在核心世界不相信 可这是真的 |
[31:51] | These aren’t isolated incidents. | 这些不是孤立事件 |
[31:53] | They need to be stopped before it’s too late. | 他们需要趁早阻止 |
[31:55] | But we can’t do it without local support. | 可没有本地人支持 我们做不到 |
[32:02] | Says here you’re from Alderaan. | 记录显示你来自奥德朗 |
[32:06] | I served during Alderaan. | 我在奥德朗期间就服役了 |
[32:13] | Did you lose anyone? | 你有失去过亲人吗 |
[32:20] | I lost everyone. | 我失去了所有人 |
[32:22] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 对此我深表遗憾 |
[33:19] | What do you have for me? | 你有什么要告诉我的 |
[33:21] | The device has been planted, as you requested. | 按你要求的 装置已经装好了 |
[33:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:27] | You’ll be well-rewarded in the new era. | 你会在新时代得到重赏 |
[33:47] | Moff Gideon. | 吉迪恩总督 |
[33:52] | The tracking beacon has been installed on the Razor Crest. | 追踪信标已被安装在剃刀冠号上 |
[33:56] | Does he still have the asset? | 宝物还在他手里吗 |
[33:58] | Yes. Our source confirmed it. | 是 我们的线人确认了 |
[34:03] | And we will be ready. | 我们会准备好的 |