时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 前情回顾 曼达洛人 | |
[00:02] | This is the one. | 就是它了 |
[00:04] | It looks helpless. | 看着很弱啊 |
[00:06] | It is not helpless. | 它可不弱 |
[00:07] | Its species can move objects with its mind. | 这个种族可以用意念移动物体 |
[00:10] | The songs of eons past tell of battles between Mandalore The Great, | 远古之歌讲述了伟人曼达洛 |
[00:14] | and an order of sorcerers called Jedi | 与一个名为绝地的巫师团之间的战斗 |
[00:16] | that fought with such powers. | 他们用的就是这种力量 |
[00:18] | – What is it? – It is a foundling. | -它是什么 -它是弃儿 |
[00:20] | By Creed, it is in your care. | 根据信条 由你来照顾它 |
[00:23] | You expect me to search the galaxy for the home of this creature | 你让我满银河系找这东西的家 |
[00:25] | and deliver it to a race of enemy sorcerers? | 然后把它交给一群敌对巫师 |
[00:28] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[00:30] | I’ve been quested with returning this Child to the Jedi. | 托付之人要我把这个孩子还给绝地 |
[00:33] | I can lead you to one of their kind. | 我可以带你去找他们的一个同类 |
[00:36] | But first, we need your help on our mission. | 但首先 我们需要你帮我们完成任务 |
[00:44] | We need to hold them off until we can make the jump to hyperspace. | 我们要拖住他们 直到我们能跳入超空间 |
[00:54] | Where can I find the Jedi? | 我在哪可以找到绝地 |
[00:56] | Take the foundling to the city of Calodan on the forest planet of Corvus. | 带着弃儿去森林行星科弗斯的卡洛丹城 |
[01:00] | There you will find Ahsoka Tano. | 你会在那里找到阿索卡·塔诺 |
[01:03] | Tell her you were sent by Bo-Katan. | 跟她说是博卡坦派你来的 |
[01:05] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:07] | Your bravery will not be forgotten. | 你的勇敢不会被遗忘 |
[01:10] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[03:09] | She’s off the scope. Draw her out. | 看不见她了 把她引出来 |
[03:29] | I’ve lost visual. Scan for movement. | 我跟丢了 扫描运动物体 |
[03:51] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 |
[03:55] | Jedi. | 绝地 |
[04:07] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我已经恭候多时了 |
[04:10] | Then you know what I want. | 那么你知道我要的是什么了 |
[04:12] | You will learn nothing from me. | 你在我这儿什么也打听不到 |
[04:17] | I won’t give you that choice. | 这由不得你 |
[04:26] | How many lives is the knowledge I possess worth to you? | 对你来说 我所知道的值多少条人命呢 |
[04:31] | One? | 一条 |
[04:35] | Ten? | 十条 |
[04:38] | How about a hundred? | 还是说一百条 |
[04:41] | The lives of these citizens mean nothing to me. | 这些平民的性命对我来说毫无意义 |
[04:45] | Now, because of you, these people will suffer. | 但因为你 现在这些人要受苦了 |
[04:50] | They already suffer under your rule. | 在你的治下 他们已经饱受苦难 |
[04:53] | Surrender, or face the consequences. | 投降吧 否则后果自负 |
[05:01] | You have one day to decide. | 给你一天时间 |
[05:15] | We will be ready when she returns. | 她再来的时候 我们会严阵以待 |
[05:23] | Cage him. | 把他关站笼里 |
[05:37] | 第十三章 绝地 | |
[05:51] | Corvus, this is the place. | 科弗斯 我们到了 |
[05:55] | I’ve detected a beacon. | 我已经探测到信标了 |
[05:57] | I’m gonna start the landing cycle. | 我要开始降落过程了 |
[05:59] | You better get back in your seat. | 你最好回到座位上 |
[06:13] | What did I tell you? | 我怎么和你说的 |
[06:14] | Back in your seat. | 回到座位上 |
[08:06] | What did I say about that? | 我怎么说的 |
[08:09] | This needs to stay in the ship. | 这个不能拿下船 |
[08:14] | Not much to see out here. | 外面没什么好看的 |
[08:17] | Never had dealings with a Jedi before. | 以前从没和绝地打过交道 |
[08:22] | Let’s head into town. | 我们进城去吧 |
[08:24] | See if we can pick up a lead. | 看看能不能找到些线索 |
[08:52] | State your business. | 有何贵干 |
[08:54] | Been tracking for a few days. | 我历经了好几天的追踪 |
[08:56] | Looking for a layover. | 想找个地方歇一下脚 |
[08:59] | Nice armor. | 盔甲真漂亮 |
[09:03] | You a hunter, then? | 你是赏金猎人吗 |
[09:06] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[09:09] | Guild? | 行会的 |
[09:11] | Last I checked. | 刚验过资质 |
[09:17] | Open the gate. | 开门 |
[10:08] | Pardon me, vendor, have you heard of anyone… | 劳驾 老板 请问你有没有听说过一个人 |
[10:22] | You there. | 那边的 |
[10:24] | I need some information. | 我想要打听点事 |
[10:26] | I’m looking for someone. | 我在找人 |
[10:30] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[10:33] | Please, do not speak to them, | 求你了 不要和他们说话 |
[10:36] | or to any of us. | 也不要和我们任何人说话 |
[10:37] | Look, I just need to know… | 听着 我只是想打听 |
[10:39] | The Magistrate wants to see you. | 长官要见你 |
[11:11] | Help us. | 救救我们 |
[11:15] | She’ll kill us all. | 她会把我们全杀了 |
[11:51] | Come forward. | 上前来 |
[11:58] | You are a Mandalorian? | 你是曼达洛人吧 |
[12:01] | Yes. | 正是 |
[12:04] | I have a proposition that may interest you. | 我有个提议 你可能会感兴趣 |
[12:08] | My price is high. | 我开价很高的 |
[12:16] | This target is priceless. | 这个目标价值连城 |
[12:20] | A Jedi plagues me. | 有个绝地缠上了我 |
[12:22] | I want you to kill her. | 我要你杀了她 |
[12:25] | That’s a difficult task. | 这是个艰难的任务 |
[12:27] | One that you are well-suited for. | 这任务你再适合不过了 |
[12:29] | The Jedi are the ancient enemy of Mandalore. | 绝地在古代就是曼达洛的敌人 |
[12:33] | As I said, my price is high. | 我说过 我开价很高 |
[12:49] | What do you make of this? | 你看看这是由什么打造的 |
[13:21] | Beskar. | 贝斯卡 |
[13:23] | Pure beskar… | 纯贝斯卡 |
[13:27] | like your armor. | 和你的盔甲一样 |
[13:29] | Kill the Jedi and it’s yours. | 杀了绝地 它就是你的了 |
[13:40] | Where do I find this Jedi? | 我去哪找那个绝地 |
[14:07] | What is that thing? | 这是什么东西 |
[14:10] | I keep it around for luck. | 我带着它图个好运气 |
[14:15] | You’re gonna need it where you’re headed. | 你要去的地方确实需要好运气 |
[15:21] | Well, these are the coordinates. | 这里就是坐标位置了 |
[15:24] | Keep your eyes open. | 眼睛睁大点 |
[15:25] | We must be close. | 我们肯定很近了 |
[15:45] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[15:47] | Don’t worry. Sit right here. | 别担心 你就坐在这儿 |
[15:50] | Let me see what’s out there. | 我去看看什么情况 |
[16:01] | False alarm. | 虚惊一场 |
[16:16] | Ahsoka Tano! | 阿索卡·塔诺 |
[16:19] | Bo-Katan sent me. | 博卡坦让我来的 |
[16:22] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[16:28] | I hope it’s about him. | 希望是和他有关的事 |
[18:34] | Is he speaking? | 他是在说话吗 |
[18:36] | Do you understand him? | 你能听懂吗 |
[18:45] | In a way. | 算是吧 |
[18:47] | Grogu and I can feel each other’s thoughts. | 古古和我能感知彼此的思想 |
[18:51] | Grogu? | 古古 |
[18:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:59] | That’s his name. | 这是他的名字 |
[19:07] | Grogu. | 古古 |
[19:12] | He was raised at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. | 科洛桑的绝地圣殿养育了他 |
[19:15] | Many Masters trained him over the years. | 多年来他接受过许多大师的训练 |
[19:19] | At the end of the Clone Wars when the Empire rose to power, | 克隆人战争末期 帝国崛起时 |
[19:23] | he was hidden. | 他被人藏了起来 |
[19:28] | Someone took him from the Temple. | 有人从圣殿里带走了他 |
[19:33] | Then his memory becomes… dark. | 之后他的回忆就变得 模糊了 |
[19:38] | He seemed lost. | 他似乎迷失了 |
[19:42] | Alone. | 很孤独 |
[19:48] | I’ve only known one other being like this. | 他这个种族的人我只认识另一个 |
[19:53] | A wise Jedi Master named Yoda. | 一位名叫尤达的睿智绝地大师 |
[20:04] | Can he still wield the Force? | 他还能使用原力吗 |
[20:08] | You mean his powers? | 你是说他的超能力 |
[20:12] | The Force is what gives him his powers. | 他的能力来自于原力 |
[20:16] | It is an energy field created by all living things. | 这是一种由所有生命创造的能量场 |
[20:22] | To wield it takes a great deal of training and discipline. | 需要接受大量训练才能使用 |
[20:28] | I’ve seen him do things I can’t explain. | 我见过他做出一些我无法解释的事 |
[20:33] | My task was to bring him to a Jedi. | 我的任务就是把他带给一名绝地 |
[20:41] | The Jedi Order fell a long time ago. | 绝地武士团早就不复存在了 |
[20:44] | So did the Empire, yet it still hunts him. | 帝国也是 但他们还在追捕他 |
[20:49] | He needs your help. | 他需要你的帮助 |
[21:07] | Let him sleep. | 让他睡吧 |
[21:10] | I’ll test him in the morning. | 明早我再来测试他 |
[21:27] | Let’s see what knowledge is lurking inside that little mind. | 我们来看看这个小脑袋里藏了些什么知识 |
[22:16] | Now, return the stone to me, Grogu. | 现在 把石头推回给我 古古 |
[22:22] | He doesn’t understand. | 他没明白你的意思 |
[22:23] | He does. | 他明白的 |
[22:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:31] | The stone, Grogu. | 石头 古古 |
[22:59] | I sense much fear in you. | 我感到你很害怕 |
[23:12] | He’s hidden his abilities to survive over the years. | 这些年来他靠隐藏能力才得以幸存 |
[23:18] | Let’s try something else. | 我们试试别的 |
[23:19] | Come over here. | 到这边来 |
[23:25] | – He’s stubborn. – Not him. | -他很固执 -我说的不是他 |
[23:27] | You. | 是你 |
[23:29] | I want to see if he’ll listen to you. | 我想看看他会不会听你的 |
[23:33] | That would be a first. | 那还真是第一次 |
[23:36] | I like firsts. | 我喜欢第一次 |
[23:37] | Good or bad, they’re always memorable. | 无论好坏 总是值得纪念的 |
[23:41] | Now, hold the stone out in the palm of your hand. | 现在 把石头放在你的手掌上 |
[23:45] | Tell him to lift it up. | 告诉他举起来 |
[23:48] | All right, kid. | 好了 小子 |
[23:50] | Lift the stone. | 把石头举起来 |
[23:56] | Grogu. | 古古 |
[24:04] | Grogu… | 古古 |
[24:06] | Come on, take the stone. | 快点 把石头拿过去 |
[24:11] | You see? | 看见了吗 |
[24:12] | I told you, he’s stubborn. | 我跟你说过 他很固执 |
[24:14] | Try to connect with him. | 你得用心和他去联系 |
[24:40] | Grogu… | 古古 |
[24:44] | Do you want this? | 你想要这个吗 |
[24:49] | Well, go ahead. | 快来拿呀 |
[24:52] | That’s right, take it. | 就是这样 拿走它 |
[24:55] | Come on. You can have it. | 快 你能拿到的 |
[24:58] | Come on. | 快 |
[25:02] | Good job! | 干得好 |
[25:03] | Good job, kid. | 干得漂亮 小子 |
[25:05] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[25:07] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[25:09] | I knew you could do it. | 我就知道你能办到 |
[25:11] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[25:12] | He’s formed a strong attachment to you. | 他对你的依恋已经很深了 |
[25:19] | I cannot train him. | 我没法训练他了 |
[25:21] | What? | 什么 |
[25:22] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[25:23] | You’ve seen what he can do. | 你看见他的本事了 |
[25:25] | His attachment to you makes him vulnerable to his fears. | 他对你的依恋会使他面对恐惧时变得脆弱 |
[25:29] | His anger. | 面对愤怒时也是 |
[25:30] | All the more reason to train him. | 这就更应该去训练他了 |
[25:32] | No. | 不 |
[25:35] | I’ve seen what such feelings can do | 我曾目睹这些情感 |
[25:36] | to a fully trained Jedi Knight. | 对受过全面训练的绝地武士的影响 |
[25:40] | To the best of us. | 那都是最顶尖的绝地武士 |
[25:45] | I will not start this child down that path. | 我不会让这个孩子走上那条路的 |
[25:49] | Better to let his abilities fade. | 还是让他的能力自然消失吧 |
[25:53] | I’ve delayed too long. I must get back to the village. | 我已经耽误太久 必须马上回村 |
[25:57] | The Magistrate sent me to kill you. | 长官派我来杀你 |
[26:04] | I didn’t agree to anything. | 但我什么也没答应 |
[26:07] | And I’ll help you with your problem, | 我会帮你解决问题 |
[26:09] | if you see to it that Grogu is properly trained. | 只要你能保证古古接受训练 |
[26:20] | She has a small army of guards armed with A350 blaster rifles, | 她有一小支护卫队 配备A350步枪 |
[26:24] | two HK-87 assassin droids, and a hired gunfighter. | 两个HK-87刺客机器人和一名雇佣枪手 |
[26:29] | He reads ex-military to me. | 我感觉是退伍军人 |
[26:32] | Combined, not even your laser swords | 这么多人加起来 即使用你的激光剑 |
[26:34] | would be able to protect you from all that firepower. | 也无法在如此火力下护你周全 |
[26:39] | True. | 确实 |
[26:41] | But don’t underestimate the Magistrate either. | 但也不要低估长官本人 |
[26:44] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[26:46] | She offered me a staff of pure beskar to kill you. | 她让我杀你 开价是把纯贝斯卡长矛 |
[26:55] | Morgan Elsbeth. | 摩根·埃尔斯贝思 |
[26:57] | During the Clone Wars, her people were massacred. | 克隆人战争期间 她的人民惨遭屠杀 |
[27:00] | She survived and let her anger fuel an industry | 她幸存下来 化悲愤为工业 |
[27:02] | which helped build the Imperial Starfleet. | 帮帝国打造了帝国星际舰队 |
[27:07] | She plundered worlds, | 她掠夺了多个世界 |
[27:10] | destroying them in the process. | 边掠夺边摧毁 |
[27:13] | Yeah, it looks like she’s still in business. | 是啊 她现在好像还是在这么干 |
[27:20] | When you were in the city did you see any prisoners? | 你在城里时 有没有看到囚犯 |
[27:24] | I saw three villagers strung up just outside the inner gate. | 我看到有三个村民就被挂在内门口 |
[27:28] | We must find a way to free them. | 我们必须想办法解救他们 |
[27:31] | A Mandalorian and a Jedi? | 一个曼达洛人和一个绝地 |
[27:34] | They’ll never see it coming. | 他们绝对想不到 |
[28:12] | It’s her! Sound the alarm! | 是她 敲响警钟 |
[30:06] | Your bounty hunter failed. | 你的赏金猎人失败了 |
[30:09] | Tell me what I want to know. | 把我想知道的告诉我 |
[30:14] | Where is your master? | 你的主人在哪 |
[30:19] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[30:20] | Love to. | 乐意之至 |
[30:38] | I’ll take care of this. | 我会处理好的 |
[30:40] | Take them with you. | 把它们带上 |
[30:46] | Execute them. | 处决他们 |
[30:48] | Then go door to door. | 然后挨户肃清 |
[30:52] | Please, don’t! | 求你了 别 |
[32:36] | Get up there! | 去上面 |
[32:43] | – Get inside! – Go. | -进屋 -快走 |
[33:13] | So, you threw in with the Jedi. | 你现在和绝地是一伙的了吗 |
[33:16] | Looks that way. | 似乎是的 |
[34:59] | Who do you think’s gonna win? | 你认为哪方会赢 |
[35:04] | Could be your side… | 可能是你那方 |
[35:08] | could be my side. | 也可能是我这方 |
[35:43] | I got no quarrel with you, Mandalorian. | 你和我没有私人恩怨 曼达洛人 |
[35:46] | That’s far enough. | 别再靠近了 |
[36:01] | You and I, we’re a lot alike. | 我们俩是一类人 |
[36:05] | Willing to lay our lives down for the right cause. | 只要理由正当 我们都能把脑袋挂在腰上 |
[36:13] | Which this is not. | 而现在不是这种情况 |
[36:41] | Sounds like you win. | 听起来你那方赢了 |
[37:16] | Behind you! | 后面 |
[37:23] | Now, tell me. | 现在告诉我 |
[37:26] | Where is your master? | 你的主人在哪 |
[37:29] | Where is Grand Admiral Thrawn? | 索龙元帅在哪 |
[37:50] | I believe this was your payment. | 我想这是你的报酬 |
[37:56] | No. | 不 |
[37:57] | I can’t accept. | 我不能接受 |
[38:00] | I didn’t finish the job. | 我没有完成工作 |
[38:03] | No. | 的确 |
[38:05] | But this belongs with a Mandalorian. | 但这是属于曼达洛人的 |
[38:19] | Where is your little friend? | 你的小朋友在哪里 |
[38:23] | Back at the ship. | 送回船上了 |
[38:26] | Wait here, I’ll go get him. | 你稍等下 我带他过来 |
[39:19] | Wake up, buddy. | 起来吧 小家伙 |
[39:21] | It’s time to say goodbye. | 是时候道别了 |
[39:57] | You’re like a father to him. | 你就像是他父亲 |
[40:03] | I cannot train him. | 我不能训练他 |
[40:10] | You made me a promise, and I held up my end. | 你可是答应的了 我已经遵守了我的部分 |
[40:22] | There is one possibility. | 还有一种可能 |
[40:25] | Go to the planet Tython. | 前往行星泰桑 |
[40:28] | You will find the ancient ruins of a temple | 你会找到一座圣殿的古老遗迹 |
[40:30] | that has a strong connection to the Force. | 那里与原力有很强的联系 |
[40:34] | Place Grogu on the seeing stone at the top of the mountain. | 把古古放在山顶上的观测石 |
[40:38] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[40:39] | Then Grogu may choose his path. | 然后让古古选择自己的道路 |
[40:43] | If he reaches out through the Force, | 如果他与原力联系上了 |
[40:45] | there’s a chance a Jedi may sense his presence | 可能会有绝地感知到他的存在 |
[40:47] | and come searching for him. | 并过来找他 |
[40:52] | Then again, | 不过 |
[40:56] | there aren’t many Jedi left. | 绝地所剩无几 |
[41:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:05] | May the Force be with you. | 愿原力与你同在 |