Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] 前情回顾 曼达洛人
[00:21] Bo-Katan sent me to talk to you. 博卡坦派我来和你谈谈
[00:25] I hope it’s about him. 希望是和他有关的事
[00:29] Grogu and I can feel each other’s thoughts. 古古和我能感知彼此的思想
[00:31] Grogu? 古古
[00:33] Yes. That’s his name. 是的 这是他的名字
[00:36] I’ve been quested to bring him to his kind. 有人要我把他交给他的同类
[00:38] I must deliver him to a Jedi. 我必须把他带给一位绝地
[00:42] Go to the planet Tython. 前往行星泰桑
[00:44] There, you will find the ancient ruins of a Temple 在那里 你会找到一座古老的圣殿遗迹
[00:46] that has a strong connection to the Force. 那里与原力有很强的联系
[00:49] Place Grogu on the seeing stone at the top of the mountain. 把古古放在山顶上的观测石
[00:52] If he reaches out through the Force, 如果他与原力联系上了
[00:54] there’s a chance a Jedi may sense his presence 可能会有绝地感知到他的存在
[00:56] and come searching for him. 并过来找他
[01:07] Moff Gideon. 吉迪恩总督
[01:12] The tracking beacon has been installed on the Razor Crest. 追踪信标已装到剃刀冠号上
[01:14] Does he still have the asset? 宝物还在他手里吗
[01:16] Our source confirmed it. 我们的线人确认了
[02:05] Grogu. 古古
[02:15] Grogu? 古古
[02:20] Give me the ball. 把球给我
[02:23] Grogu, give me the ball. 古古 把球给我
[02:27] Come on. 快点
[02:34] Okay, here we go. 好了 我们开始吧
[02:39] You can have it, just like before. 你能拿到的 就像之前一样
[02:45] Grogu, come on. 古古 加油
[02:47] You can have it. 你可以拿到的
[02:52] Come on. 快
[02:56] Dank farrik! 糟糕
[02:59] Hey, no. I’m not mad at you. 不 我不是要凶你
[03:02] You did good. 你做得很好
[03:03] I just… 我只是
[03:05] When the nice lady said you had training, I just… 那位好心的女士说你受过训练时 我只是
[03:16] You’re very special, kid. 你很特别 小子
[03:20] We’re gonna find that place you belong 我们会找到你所属之地
[03:22] and they’re gonna take real good care of you. 那里的人会妥善照顾你的
[03:30] This is Tython. 这里就是泰桑
[03:32] That’s where we’re gonna try and find you a Jedi. 我们会设法在这里为你找到一名绝地
[03:35] But you have to agree to go with them 但你要答应我 如果他们想带你走
[03:36] if they want you to. 你就要跟他们走
[03:38] Understand? 明白吗
[03:41] Plus, I can’t train you. 况且 我训练不了你
[03:43] You’re too powerful. 你的力量太强大了
[03:47] Don’t you wanna learn more of that Jedi stuff? 你不想多学点的绝地之术吗
[03:53] I agreed to take you back to your own kind, 我答应过要带你去找你的同类
[03:55] so that’s what I need to do. 所以这是我必须做的
[03:58] You understand, right? 你能理解我 对吧
[04:10] 第十四章 悲剧
[04:39] Looks like that’s the magic rock I’m supposed to take you to down there. 下面应该就是我要带你去的神石
[05:03] Sorry, buddy. I can’t land on the top. 抱歉 伙伴 我不能在在山顶上着陆
[05:05] Too small. 空间太小了
[05:06] We’re gonna have to travel the last stretch with the windows down. 最后这段路我们得从空中走完了
[05:41] Well, I guess this is it. 我觉得就是它了
[05:55] Does this look Jedi to you? 你觉得这地方够绝地吗
[06:06] I guess you sit right here. 我想你应该坐在这
[06:14] Okay. Here we go. 好吧 开始吧
[06:19] This is the seeing stone, are you seeing anything? 这是观测石 你观测到什么了吗
[06:25] Or are they supposed to see you? 或者他们是不是会观测到你
[06:30] Maybe there’s some kind of control or something. 也许这里有什么控制器之类的
[06:53] Oh, come on, kid. 加油 小子
[06:55] Ahsoka told me all I had to do was get you here 阿索卡告诉我 我只要把你带到这来
[06:57] and you’d do the rest. 剩下的交给你就行
[07:33] Time’s up, kid. 时间到了 小子
[07:34] We gotta get out of here. 我们得走了
[07:40] We don’t have time for this. We got to get… 我们没时间做这个了 我们得
[07:49] Snap out of it, kid! 快出来 小子
[07:51] We got to get out of here! 我们得走了
[08:14] I’ll see if I can buy you some time. 我试试为你争取些时间
[08:16] Can you please hurry up? 你能尽快吗
[08:46] I’ve been tracking you, Mandalorian. 我一直在追踪你 曼达洛人
[09:02] Are you Jedi? 你是绝地吗
[09:06] Or are you after the Child? 还是说你跟踪的是这孩子
[09:19] I’m here for the armor. 我是为盔甲来的
[09:21] If you want my armor, 如果你想要我的盔甲
[09:23] you’ll have to peel it off my dead body. 那就从我的尸体上剥下来
[09:27] I don’t want your armor. 我要的不是你的盔甲
[09:30] I want my armor 我要的是我自己的盔甲
[09:32] that you got from Cobb Vanth back on Tatooine. 就是你在塔图因从科布·万思那得到的那套
[09:35] It belongs to me. 它是我的
[09:38] Are you Mandalorian? 你是曼达洛人吗
[09:40] I’m a simple man making his way through the galaxy. 我只是个在银河谋求生计的普通人
[09:44] Like my father before me. 和我父亲一样
[09:46] Did you take the Creed? 你遵守信条吗
[09:49] I give my allegiance to no one. 我不向任何人效忠
[09:52] The beskar belongs to the Mandalorians. 贝斯卡属于曼达洛人
[09:54] It was looted from us during the Purge. 大清洗期间 它从我们手中被抢走了
[09:57] The armor was my father’s. 那套盔甲曾是我父亲的
[09:59] Now it’s mine. 现在它属于我
[10:00] What’s to stop me from dropping you right where you stand? 给我个不把你就地打倒的理由
[10:04] Because I have a sharpshooter up on that ridge 那边的山脊上埋伏了我的狙击手
[10:07] with a locked scope that will unload 只要我倒下
[10:09] by the time my body hits the ground. 那支狙击枪就会开火
[10:11] I’m the one wearing beskar. 我穿着贝斯卡
[10:14] As soon as I see that muzzle flash, you’re both dead. 只要我看到枪口闪光 你们俩都活不成
[10:17] I didn’t mean she was going to shoot you. 我可没说她要射你
[10:20] My friend’s locked onto that little companion of yours up on the henge. 我的朋友瞄准的是你那巨石阵中的小伙伴
[10:25] And if you remember, I don’t miss. 如果你还记得 我的枪从不打歪
[10:28] Fennec? 芬内克
[10:29] You have a keen ear, Mando. 耳朵够尖的 曼鞑
[10:35] You point that gun away from the kid 把枪从孩子身上移开
[10:38] or I’ll drop you both where you stand. 否则你们俩都没有活路
[10:41] Let’s all put down our weapons, have a chat. 不如大家都放下武器 好好谈谈
[10:45] There’s no need for bloodshed. 没必要见血
[10:46] Tell her to drop the gun. 叫她放下枪
[10:48] After you put down the jetpack. 你先放下喷气背包
[10:51] Same time. 一起放
[10:54] Stand down. 把枪放下
[11:17] You look like you’ve just seen a ghost. 你这表情像见鬼了
[11:20] You were dead. 你应该死了
[11:21] She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, 她被遗弃在塔图因的沙漠里等死
[11:25] as was I. 和我当时一样
[11:27] But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched. 但命运之神有时候会眷顾到不幸之人
[11:30] In my case, Boba Fett was that fate. 对我而言 波巴·费特就是我的“命运之神”
[11:37] And I am now in his service. 所以现在我为他效力
[11:40] I want my armor back. 我想取回我的盔甲
[11:42] It goes against the Mandalorian Creed. 这违背了曼达洛信条
[11:45] The armor was given to my father, Jango, by your forebears. 你们的先辈将这套盔甲赠与了我父亲詹戈
[11:49] In exchange, I guarantee the safety of the Child, 作为交换 那孩子我保证护他周全
[11:53] as well as your own. 也护你周全
[11:54] The bounty on your little friend has risen significantly. 你这位小朋友的赏金最近暴增
[11:57] You can buy ten suits of armor for the price on its head. 它的脑袋都可以买十套盔甲了
[12:00] I’d say we’re offering a fair deal under the circumstances. 我觉得在当下 我们的交易很公平
[12:30] Time to go, kid! 该走了 小子
[13:08] Go, go! 上 上
[13:09] Advance and take… 给我冲 干掉
[13:20] Up top. Move out! 在上面 快上
[13:37] Flank left and from above. 从左侧和上面包抄他们
[13:38] Sir, there’s too much fire! 长官 火力太猛了
[13:39] Flank them, you idiot! 从侧面攻击 你个蠢货
[13:42] Up top! Get up there! 他们在上面 上去
[15:31] One, two… 一 二
[15:42] Get back! Get… 撤退 快撤
[15:52] Go, go! 上 上
[16:08] No. 不
[17:03] Flank left. Move out! 从左侧包抄 给我上
[17:06] That’s it, kid. 可以了 小子
[17:07] We got to get out of here! 我们得走了
[17:23] Okay, I’m gonna protect you. 行吧 我会保护你的
[17:25] Just stay there. I’ll be back soon. 待在这里 我很快回来
[17:51] Give yourselves up! 投降吧
[17:53] We don’t want you, we want the Child. 我们对你们没兴趣 我们只要那孩子
[18:02] Okay, let’s move in. 来吧 我们上
[18:06] This isn’t looking good. 咱们的处境不太妙
[18:08] I’ve seen worse. 我经历过更糟的
[18:11] You can get out of here. I owe you from last time. 你先走吧 我上次欠你的
[18:14] We have a deal. 我们还有交易呢
[19:09] Back to the ship! Back to the ship! 撤回船上 快撤
[19:16] Go! Go! 走 走
[19:54] Nice shot. 漂亮
[19:56] I was aiming for the other one. 我瞄的是另一艘
[20:13] Better get to your ship. 你最好回你飞船那看看
[20:26] The kid! 孩子
[20:33] Direct hit. 直接命中
[20:35] Have the dark troopers been engaged? 黑暗士兵出动了吗
[20:40] Momentarily. 马上
[21:59] They’ve got the baby. 他们抓走了孩子
[22:00] Don’t let them get away! 别让他们离开
[22:02] Affirmative. 明白
[22:05] I have a lock. 我锁定它了
[22:07] Stop him. 叫他停手
[22:08] I don’t want the Child hurt. 我不想孩子受伤
[22:10] Abort pursuit. Disengage. 中止追踪 停止战斗
[22:12] Do not harm the Child. 别伤害孩子
[22:13] Copy. I’ll do a loose follow, see where they’re headed. 收到 我远远跟着 看他们去哪里
[22:38] – They’re back. – Who? -他们回来了 -谁
[22:40] The Empire. 帝国
[22:42] They’re back. 他们回来了
[22:43] That can’t be. 不可能
[22:45] The Outer Rim is under the jurisdiction of the New Republic. 外环隶属新共和国管辖
[22:47] This isn’t a spice dream. 这不是幻觉
[22:50] I can see the Imperial cruiser with my own eyes. 帝国巡洋舰就在我面前
[22:54] Heading down. 它下来了
[24:14] This is all that survived. 就剩下这些了
[24:16] Beskar. 贝斯卡
[24:20] I want you to take a look at something. 我给你看个东西
[24:24] My chain code has been encoded in this armor for 25 years. 这条链码我已经编译进这件盔甲25年了
[24:29] You see, this is me. Boba Fett. 看 这是我 波巴·费特
[24:33] This is my father, Jango Fett. 这是我父亲 詹戈·费特
[24:37] Your father was a foundling. 你父亲是个弃儿
[24:39] Yes. 是的
[24:41] He even fought in the Mandalorian Civil Wars. 他甚至还参加过曼达洛内战
[24:44] Then that armor belongs to you. 那这件盔甲确实属于你
[24:48] I appreciate its return. 我很感激它能回来
[24:52] Then our deal is complete. 我们的交易结束了
[24:53] Not quite. 还没有
[24:55] How so? 怎么说
[24:57] We agreed in exchange for the return of my armor, 我们答应换回这件盔甲的条件
[25:00] we will ensure the safety of the Child. 是保证那孩子的安全
[25:03] The Child’s gone. 孩子已经不在了
[25:05] Until he is returned to you safely, we are in your debt. 在他安全回到你手上之前 我们都亏欠你
[25:35] Cara Dune, Marshal of the New Republic. 卡拉·杜恩 新共和国警长
[25:40] I heard rumors you might have gone legit. 听说你可能已经被收编了
[25:42] I wouldn’t go that far. 那倒不至于
[25:45] I need your help. 我需要你帮个忙
[25:46] Name it. 说吧
[25:47] I need you to locate someone in the prison registry. 帮我从监狱登记系统里找个人
[25:51] Let’s see what I can do. 我试试吧
[25:55] Ex-Imperial sharpshooter, last name Mayfeld. 前帝国的神枪手 姓梅费尔德
[25:59] Apprehended near the Dilestri system on a derelict prison ship. 拘押在迪勒斯特里星系附近的废弃监狱船
[26:04] Migs Mayfeld. 米格斯·梅费尔德
[26:06] Serving 50 years in the Karthon Chop Fields 卡桑剁碎场劳改50年
[26:08] for springing a prisoner himself. 罪名是劫狱
[26:11] Accessory to the death of a New Republic officer. 还是谋杀新共和国官员的从犯
[26:13] Sounds like a real piece of work. 听起来真是个混蛋
[26:15] What do you want with him? 你打听他做什么
[26:16] I need to spring him 我要放了他
[26:17] to help me locate Moff Gideon’s light cruiser. 让他帮我找到吉迪恩总督的轻型巡洋舰
[26:21] You know how I feel about the Empire. 你知道我对帝国什么态度
[26:24] But these stripes… 但这几道杠
[26:26] mean there are rules I need to follow. 意味着有些规矩我得遵守
[26:31] They have the kid. 他们抓了孩子
[27:31] – Set to stun. – Wait. -调到击晕模式 -等等
[27:52] You’ve gotten very good with that. 你挺能耍嘛
[27:54] But it makes you oh-so sleepy. 但这会让你极其疲惫
[28:00] Have you ever seen one of these? 见过这东西吗
[28:05] From years past? 好多年了
[28:17] You’re not ready to play with such things. 你还没准备好玩这个
[28:19] Liable to put an eye out with one of these. 一不小心就会被它戳瞎眼睛
[28:23] Looks like you could use a nice, long sleep. 你可以好好地睡个长觉了
[28:34] Put it in shackles. 给他戴上镣铐
[28:38] When we come out of hyperspace, 跃出超空间后
[28:40] send an encrypted message to Dr. Pershing. 向珀欣医生发送加密消息
[28:43] Let him know we have got our donor. 告诉他 我们得到捐献者了
[28:45] Yes, sir. 是 长官
曼达洛人

文章导航

Previous Post: 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号