时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You have something I want. | 你手上有我想要的东西 |
[00:09] | It means more to me | 它对我的意义 |
[00:13] | than you will ever know. | 超乎你的认知 |
[00:14] | 前情回顾 曼达洛人 | |
[00:16] | The Child is gone. | 孩子被夺走了 |
[00:17] | Until he is returned to you safely, we are in your debt. | 在他平安回到你身边之前 我们都欠你的 |
[00:23] | Cara Dune, Marshal of the New Republic. | 卡拉·杜恩 新共和国警长 |
[00:25] | I need you to locate someone in the prison registry. | 帮我从监狱登记系统里找个人 |
[00:29] | Ex-Imperial sharpshooter, last name Mayfeld. | 前帝国的神枪手 姓梅费尔德 |
[00:32] | Serving 50 years in the Karthon Chop Fields. | 卡桑剁碎场劳改50年 |
[00:35] | Accessory to the death of a New Republic officer. | 谋杀新共和国官员的从犯 |
[00:37] | Get that blaster out of my face, Mando! | 别把枪指着我的脸 曼鞑 |
[00:40] | Realize what you’ll bring down on us? | 知道这么做会带来什么后果吗 |
[00:42] | You think I care about that? | 你觉得我在乎吗 |
[00:43] | – Get that blaster out of my face. – I can’t do that. | -别拿枪指着我的脸 -不行 |
[00:49] | Crazy Twi. | 提列克疯子 |
[00:57] | No! | 不 |
[02:02] | Inmate three-four-six-six-seven. | 34667号犯人 |
[02:05] | Inmate three-four-six-six-seven. | 34667号犯人 |
[02:08] | What? What? | 什么事 怎么了 |
[02:11] | Inmate three-four-six-six-seven, descend and receive new instructions. | 34667号犯人 下来接受新命令 |
[02:22] | Can’t you see I’m busy? | 没看我正忙着吗 |
[02:24] | Inmate three-four-six-six-seven, | 34667号犯人 |
[02:27] | please salute Marshal Dune. | 请向杜恩警长敬礼 |
[02:32] | I remand prisoner number three-four-six-six-seven to my custody. | 我要将34667号犯人还押给我 |
[02:36] | Affirmative. | 同意 |
[02:37] | Inmate three-four-six-six-seven, | 34667号犯人 |
[02:38] | please follow Marshal Dune to transport. | 请跟杜恩警长去飞船 |
[02:42] | Somebody gonna tell me what’s going on? | 谁能告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[02:43] | Let’s go! I’ve got a job for you. | 跟我走 有个活儿交给你 |
[02:48] | Inmate three-four-six-six-seven, please follow Marshal Dune. | 34667号犯人 请跟杜恩警长走 |
[02:50] | Wait, where is she takin’ me? | 慢着 她要带我去哪 |
[02:52] | Inmate three-four-six-six-seven, | 34667号犯人 |
[02:53] | you have three seconds to comply with your new directive. | 给你三秒钟来遵从新命令 |
[02:57] | Okay! All right, all right. | 好的 没问题 我去 |
[03:02] | You gonna tell me where you’re takin’ me? | 你会告诉我要去哪吧 |
[03:05] | Hello? | 听到了吗 |
[03:09] | I mean, it’s a common courtesy, | 回答他人是基本的礼貌 |
[03:11] | a common courtesy to tell somebody where it is that you’re takin’ ’em. | 告诉别人要带他们去哪是基本礼仪 |
[03:15] | I don’t think that’s so hard to ask, do you? | 我想开口提问也不难 你说是吧 |
[03:22] | You know, for a second, I thought you were this other guy. | 有那么一瞬间 我还以为你是另一个人 |
[03:36] | Mayfeld. | 梅费尔德 |
[03:38] | Hey, Mando. | 嗨 曼鞑 |
[03:41] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[03:44] | What, you came here to kill me? | 怎么 你是来杀我吗 |
[03:45] | All you need to know | 你只需要知道 |
[03:46] | is I bent a lot of rules to bring you along. | 为了把你带过来 我违反了不少条例 |
[03:50] | Why am I so lucky? | 为什么是我 |
[03:51] | Because you’re Imperial. | 因为你是帝国军人 |
[03:53] | Hey, that was a long time ago, all right? | 那是八百年前的事了 好吗 |
[03:55] | But you still know your Imperial clearances and protocols, don’t you? | 但你还记得你的帝国许可和协议 对吧 |
[04:23] | 第十五章 信徒 | |
[04:40] | We need coordinates for Moff Gideon’s cruiser. | 我们需要吉迪恩总督的巡洋舰坐标 |
[04:44] | Moff Gideon? | 吉迪恩总督 |
[04:45] | Yeah, forget it. | 是吗 别想了 |
[04:47] | Just take me back to the scrapyard. I’m not doin’ that. | 带我回废品场吧 我干不了 |
[04:49] | They have his kid. | 他们抓了孩子 |
[04:52] | The little green guy? | 那个小绿人吗 |
[04:53] | Yeah, “The little green guy.” | 是的 “那个小绿人” |
[04:56] | So… | 那 |
[05:00] | I help you guys get him back, you guys let me go? | 我帮你们把他救回来 你们会放我走吗 |
[05:03] | That’s not how this works. | 不是这样的 |
[05:05] | Well, then what’s in it for me? | 那我有什么好处 |
[05:06] | You get a better view. | 你可以享受到更好的风景 |
[05:12] | All right, but here’s the thing. | 好吧 不过有个问题 |
[05:13] | I can’t get those coordinates | 我必须接入帝国内部终端 |
[05:15] | unless I have access to an internal Imperial terminal. | 才有办法取得你们要的坐标 |
[05:19] | I believe there’s one on Morak. | 我相信莫拉克上有一个 |
[05:20] | Morak? There’s nothing on Morak. | 莫拉克 莫拉克上一片荒芜 |
[05:24] | It’s a secret Imperial mining hub, okay? | 那里是帝国的一个秘密采矿中心 |
[05:25] | If you can get me in there, I can get you the coordinates. | 只要你们能带我进去 我就能给你们坐标 |
[05:33] | Fett, punch in the coordinates to Morak. | 费特 输入去莫拉克的坐标 |
[05:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:44] | I did an initial scan of the planet. | 我对这颗行星进行了初步扫描 |
[05:47] | This is what you’re talkin’ about, right? | 这就是你说的地方 对吧 |
[05:49] | Yeah, that’s the refinery right there. | 是的 精炼厂就在那儿 |
[05:53] | Wonder what they’re refining in there. | 不知道他们在那里精炼些什么 |
[05:54] | Looks like rhydonium. | 可能是赖登素 |
[05:56] | Highly volatile and explosive. | 具备高挥发性和易爆性 |
[05:59] | Yeah, kinda like this one, huh. | 是啊 有点像这位 |
[06:05] | They have anti-aircraft cannons protecting it. | 他们有防空炮保护 |
[06:08] | And a platoon of security forces. | 还有一个排的安全部队 |
[06:11] | So we go in quiet. Let’s go get a closer look. | 那我们悄悄潜进去 近点观察 |
[06:32] | I’m not gonna need long inside, | 我在里面用不了多少时间 |
[06:33] | so once I get the coordinates, | 等我一获得坐标 |
[06:34] | you guys gotta get me the hell out of there. | 你们就要带我离开那里 |
[06:36] | You get to the roof. I’ll drop in and pull you out. | 你上屋顶 我会去那把带你出来 |
[06:39] | All right. Mayfeld and I will swap out for the drivers in the tunnel. | 好 梅费尔德和我会在隧道里换掉司机 |
[06:42] | As much as I’d like to take a road trip with Rebel-dropper here, | 虽然我很想和义军空降兵一起公路旅行 |
[06:45] | that’s not gonna work. | 但这行不通 |
[06:46] | Oh, yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗 何出此言 |
[06:48] | Well, because these Remnant bases are set up and run by ex-ISB. | 因为这些残余基地都是由前帝安局建立和运行 |
[06:52] | If you get scanned and your genetic signature | 只要你被扫描到 你的基因签名 |
[06:54] | shows up on any New Republic register, | 就会出现在任何一本新共和国登记册上 |
[06:56] | you’re gonna be detected, and it’s guns out. | 你会被识别出来 接着就该拔枪了 |
[06:59] | You sure do know a lot about Imperial Remnants. | 你确实很了解帝国残余 |
[07:01] | If you wanna accuse me of something, then just say it. | 如果你想指责我什么 但说无妨 |
[07:04] | We don’t have time for this. Fennec will go. | 现在不是起内讧的时候 让芬内克去 |
[07:06] | No, I’m wanted by the ISB. I’ll trip the alarm, too. | 不行 帝安局在通缉我 我也会触发警报 |
[07:10] | Fett? | 费特呢 |
[07:11] | Let’s just say they might recognize my face. | 就说一点 他们可能会认出我的相貌 |
[07:13] | Great, so it’s me goin’ in alone. | 真棒 那我一个人去吧 |
[07:15] | No way. | 没门 |
[07:16] | The minute he gets inside, he’ll tip ’em off. | 他一进去就会向其他人告密 |
[07:18] | He’ll be a hero. | 他会成为英雄 |
[07:20] | Hey. This wasn’t my idea. I’m doin’ you guys a favor. | 我可没这么想 我在帮你们呢 |
[07:22] | Deal’s off. I’m takin’ him back. | 交易取消 我带他回去 |
[07:26] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[07:27] | Hey, buddy, I might be good at fast-talking, | 兄弟 我虽然很擅长花言巧语 |
[07:29] | but I don’t think I can explain away | 但我也没法向帝国卫兵解释清楚 |
[07:31] | a guy in a Mando suit to Imperial guards. | 你这个穿着曼鞑服装的人是谁 |
[07:33] | So, unless you’re gonna take off that helmet, | 所以除非你摘下头盔 |
[07:35] | it’s gonna be me goin’ in alone. | 否则我只能一个人去 |
[07:37] | Or say goodbye to your little green friend. | 不然就向你的小绿人朋友说再见吧 |
[07:40] | You’re not going alone. | 你不会一个人去 |
[07:43] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[07:46] | But I won’t be showing my face. | 不过我不会抛头露面 |
[07:57] | Refinery, this is Juggernaut Five entering tunnel T-12. | 精炼厂 主宰者五号即将进入T-12隧道 |
[08:01] | Copy that, Juggernaut Five. | 收到 主宰者五号 |
[08:02] | Juggernaut Four has reached the north exit. You’re all clear. | 主宰者四号已到达北部出口 你们一路畅通 |
[08:22] | What the… | 什么 |
[08:34] | Oh, my God, this guy reeked. | 天哪 这家伙臭死了 |
[08:36] | His gloves are still wet. | 他的手套还湿着呢 |
[08:45] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[08:46] | Oh, the shame. | 真羞耻 |
[08:50] | Now, that right there is worth the price of admission. | 凭他这身行头应该值得张门票了 |
[08:55] | Wish I could say it looked good on you, but I’d be lying. | 真希望我会说你穿着真好看 但那就是在说谎 |
[08:57] | Just make sure you take out the rooftop gunners, | 你们要确保干掉房顶上的炮手 |
[08:59] | or we’re never getting out of here. | 否则我们出不来了 |
[09:01] | We got you. | 交给我们吧 |
[09:05] | Take care of this. Keep it safe. | 拿好这个 好好保管 |
[09:08] | I will. | 没问题 |
[09:09] | Hey, guys. Still on the clock. | 同志们 我们还赶时间呢 |
[09:13] | What would they say on Mandalore? | 曼达洛的人知道了会作何评价 |
[09:17] | It’s a shame you’re not comin’ along with us. | 你不和我们一起真没意思 |
[09:19] | You got such a sunny disposition. | 你是个开朗的人 |
[09:21] | Can’t imagine how much fun you are in one of these. | 要是能和我们一起能增添不少欢乐 |
[09:26] | What’s goin’ on here? | 这些该怎么整 |
[09:27] | Power coil, motivator… | 动力线圈 启动器 |
[09:30] | Oh, there we… | 走起 |
[09:32] | Ah, there we go. There we go! | 走起来 走起来 |
[09:35] | And we are off. | 出发了 |
[09:49] | Hey, how’s it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[09:54] | I mean, c’mon, man, you still get to wear a helmet, right? | 得了 哥们 你非得戴着头盔吗 |
[10:00] | All right, you know what? I’m takin’ this thing off. | 随你吧 我要把这东西脱下来 |
[10:02] | I can’t see anything. | 戴着它什么都看不见 |
[10:06] | I don’t know how you people wear those things. | 真不知道你们的人是怎么戴着这东西的 |
[10:09] | And by “you people,” I do mean Mandalorians. | 我说的“你们的人”指的是曼达洛人 |
[10:32] | Phase one, complete. We’re in. | 第一阶段完成 我们进来了 |
[10:35] | Copy. Standing by. | 收到 正在待命 |
[10:47] | Feels better when it’s off. | 摘下来舒服多了 |
[11:13] | Juggernaut Four, you’re running hot. | 主宰者四号 你的车速有点快 |
[11:15] | Be sure to watch your cargo heat limits and speed. | 一定要时刻注意货物温度限制和车速 |
[11:17] | Copy that, Three. We hit a couple bumps. | 收到 三号 我们有点颠簸 |
[11:19] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 多谢提醒 |
[11:22] | Don’t worry about the rhydonium. | 别担心赖登素 |
[11:24] | As long as you drive steady, you’ll get us to the refinery. | 只要你开得够稳 就能平安到精炼厂 |
[11:44] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[11:46] | – Out of the road. Go! – Get to safety! | -离开道路 快走 -离它远点 |
[12:04] | Yeah. Empire, New Republic. | 是吧 帝国 新共和国 |
[12:07] | It’s all the same to these people. | 对这些人来说都一样 |
[12:10] | Invaders on their land is all we are. | 我们只是这片土地的侵略者而已 |
[12:17] | I’m just sayin’, | 就像我说的 |
[12:18] | somewhere someone in this galaxy is ruling | 银河系里某个地方的某个人负责统治 |
[12:20] | and others are being ruled. | 其他人负责被统治 |
[12:22] | I mean, look at your race. | 想想你的族群 |
[12:23] | Do you think all those people that died in wars fought by Mandalorians | 你以为那些死于曼达洛人的战争的人 |
[12:26] | actually had a choice? | 真的有过选择吗 |
[12:28] | So how are they any different than the Empire? | 所以他们和帝国又有什么区别呢 |
[12:33] | Look, if you were born on Mandalore, you believe one thing, | 你在曼达洛出生 你信奉一些东西 |
[12:35] | if you’re born on Alderaan, you believe somethin’ else. | 要是你在奥德朗出生 你会信奉别的东西 |
[12:38] | But guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[12:39] | Neither one of ’em exist anymore. | 那些信条现在都没了 |
[12:45] | Hey, I’m just a realist. | 我是个现实主义者 |
[12:47] | I’m a survivor, just like you. | 我是幸存者 就和你一样 |
[12:50] | Let’s get one thing straight. | 我先说清楚 |
[12:52] | You and I are nothing alike. | 你我之间没有任何共同点 |
[12:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:54] | Seems to me like your rules start to change | 在我看来 等你孤注一掷的时候 |
[12:56] | when you get desperate. | 你的规则就会变了 |
[12:58] | I mean, look at ya. | 看看你自己 |
[13:00] | You said you couldn’t take your helmet off, | 你说过不能摘下自己的头盔 |
[13:02] | and now you got a stormtrooper one on, | 可你现在却顶着个冲锋队的脑袋 |
[13:03] | so what’s the rule? | 规矩是什么呢 |
[13:06] | Is it that you can’t take off your Mando helmet, | 到底是你不能摘下你的曼鞑头盔 |
[13:08] | or you can’t show your face? | 还是你不能露出自己的脸 |
[13:09] | ‘Cause there is a difference. | 这两者可是不一样的 |
[13:14] | Look, I’m just sayin’, we’re all the same. | 你看 就像我说的 我们是一样的 |
[13:19] | Everybody’s got their lines they don’t cross until things get messy. | 人人都有底线 不到关键时刻没法越过 |
[13:23] | As far as I’m concerned, if you can make it through your day | 就我而言 只要你白天有事做 |
[13:25] | and still sleep at night, you’re doin’ better than most. | 晚上有觉睡 就已经比大部分人强了 |
[13:28] | Control, this is Juggernaut Three. | 控制站 主宰者三号呼叫 |
[13:30] | We’re comin’ up on some route interference. | 我们碰到了行车干扰 |
[13:32] | – Control, control! – We need a new… | -控制站 控制站 -我们需要一条新路 |
[13:35] | What was that? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:36] | Please stand by for reroute. | 请准备变更路线 |
[13:43] | Juggernaut Four has been destroyed. | 主宰者四号被摧毁了 |
[13:45] | “Destroyed”? | 被摧毁了 |
[13:46] | The rhydonium is still stable. | 赖登素依然稳定 |
[13:48] | Juggernaut Five, maintain speed and course. | 主宰者五号 保持车速和路线 |
[13:51] | Proceed with caution. | 小心行进 |
[13:52] | Re-routing course, stand by. | 正在重设路线 请准备 |
[13:53] | “Proceed with caution”? Is she serious? | 小心行进 她认真的吗 |
[13:55] | Control, this is Juggernaut Three. Requesting… | 控制站 主宰者三号呼叫 我们需要 |
[13:57] | Abort! Abort! | 弃车 弃车 |
[14:14] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[14:18] | Pirates. Keep driving. I’ll take care of it. | 是海盗 你继续开 我来解决 |
[14:27] | Are you seriously shooting a blaster near rhydonium? | 你怎么敢在赖登素旁边开枪 |
[14:32] | They’ve thermal detonators. | 他们有热能榴弹 |
[14:34] | – Terrific. – Just keep it steady. | -真棒 -开稳点就行 |
[14:37] | Get these guys off us! Get ’em off us! | 把那些家伙赶下去 干掉他们 |
[14:58] | – They’re trying to blow the rhydonium. – You think? | -他们想炸掉赖登素 -你以为呢 |
[15:01] | You should’ve left me in prison! | 你该把我留在监狱里的 |
[15:57] | Mayfeld! Pick it up. Drive faster! | 梅费尔德 别愣着 开快点 |
[16:15] | I don’t think faster’s a good idea! | 我觉得加速不是个好点子 |
[16:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:36] | Uh, Mando, I gotta stop. | 曼鞑 我得停车了 |
[17:38] | I can’t cross at this speed. | 这个速度我开不过去 |
[18:30] | Go! Go! Stay on high alert! | 快 快 保持高度警惕 |
[18:32] | Fire! On your right! | 开火 在你右边 |
[19:05] | Never thought you’d be happy to see stormtroopers. | 从没想到看到冲锋队你会这么高兴 |
[19:23] | Here they are. They made it. | 他们来了 他们成功了 |
[19:25] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[19:38] | Glory of the Empire! | 帝国的荣耀 |
[19:48] | There we go! | 干得好 |
[19:49] | Okay. All we gotta do is find a terminal. | 好了 现在我们需要找台终端机 |
[19:57] | Ya did it! | 你们成功了 |
[19:59] | Bringing glory to the Empire! | 你们为帝国增添了荣耀 |
[20:02] | It’s probably in the officers’ mess. | 军官食堂里很可能有 |
[20:09] | I can’t believe they pulled that off. | 真不敢相信他们成功了 |
[20:19] | There it is. | 就在那儿 |
[20:21] | – Okay. – Good luck. | -好了 -祝你好运 |
[20:36] | – I can’t go in there. – Why not? | -我进不去 -怎么了 |
[20:39] | – That’s Valin Hess. – Who? | -那是瓦林·赫斯 -谁 |
[20:41] | It’s Valin Hess. I used to serve under him. | 瓦林·赫斯 我曾在他手下服役 |
[20:43] | – Will he recognize you? – I don’t know. | -他会认出你来吗 -我不知道 |
[20:46] | I was just a field operative, | 那时我只是个大头兵 |
[20:47] | but I’m not takin’ the chance. It’s over. | 但我不会去赌 就这样吧 |
[20:48] | Let’s just do this quick and we can get out of here. | 咱们快点搞定 然后离开这儿 |
[20:51] | I can’t do it, okay? We have to abort. | 我干不了 我们必须得放弃 |
[20:53] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:54] | No. I can’t. | 不 我不能放弃 |
[20:56] | If we don’t get those coordinates, I’ll lose the kid forever. | 要是拿不到坐标 我会永远失去那孩子 |
[21:00] | – Give me the data stick. – It’s not gonna work. | -把数据棒给我 -行不通的 |
[21:08] | In order to access the network, the terminal has to scan your face. | 终端机必须扫描你的面部才能连上网络 |
[21:15] | Let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[21:16] | Give it to me. | 东西给我 |
[21:53] | Error, error. | 错误 错误 |
[21:54] | Facial scan incomplete. | 面部扫描未完成 |
[21:56] | Ten seconds to system shutdown. | 系统将于十秒后关闭 |
[21:59] | Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, | 十 九 八 七 六 |
[22:04] | five, four, three, two… | 五 四 三 二 |
[22:09] | Facial scan complete. | 面部扫描完成 |
[22:30] | Trooper! | 士兵 |
[22:40] | Hey, trooper. | 嘿 士兵 |
[22:44] | Pay attention when a superior addresses you. | 长官喊你的时候要留神 |
[22:48] | What’s your designation? | 怎么称呼 |
[22:52] | Transport crew. | 运输组 |
[22:54] | What? | 什么 |
[22:56] | My designation is transport copilot. | 我是运输副驾驶 |
[22:59] | No, son. | 不 孩子 |
[23:02] | What’s your TK number? | 你的TK编号是什么 |
[23:06] | My TK number is… | 我的TK编号是 |
[23:09] | This is my Commanding Officer TK-593, sir. | 这是我的指挥官TK-593 长官 |
[23:13] | I’m Imperial Combat Assault Transport Lieutenant TK-111, sir. | 我是帝国战斗突击运输车中尉TK-111 长官 |
[23:17] | I’m afraid you’ll have to speak up to him a little bit | 恐怕您要对他讲话大声些 |
[23:19] | since his vessel lost pressure in Taanab. | 因为他的飞船在塔纳布失压了 |
[23:26] | What’s your name, Officer? | 你叫什么名字 长官 |
[23:32] | We just call him Brown Eyes. Isn’t that right, Officer? | 我们都喊他棕眼 对吧 长官 |
[23:35] | Come on! Let’s go fill out those TPS reports, | 我们去填TPS报告吧 |
[23:37] | so we can go recharge the power coils. | 之后才能给动力线圈充上电 |
[23:39] | You’re not dismissed. | 我还没说解散呢 |
[23:50] | You the tank troopers that delivered the shipment of rhydonium? | 你们是运送赖登素的坦克兵吗 |
[23:54] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -是 长官 -是 长官 |
[24:08] | Well, you two managed to be | 那你们就是 |
[24:10] | the only transport today to deliver their shipment. | 今天唯一完成货运的运输车了 |
[24:17] | Come with me, hmm? | 来吧 |
[24:22] | Let’s get a drink, Brown Eyes. | 我们喝一杯 棕眼 |
[24:43] | We’ll have to take out those cannons | 如果波巴要靠近把他们接出来 |
[24:45] | if Boba’s gonna get close enough to lift ’em outta there. | 我们就得干掉那些炮 |
[24:49] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没什么问题 |
[24:50] | You concentrate on the troopers, I’ll take the cannons. | 你对付士兵 我负责大炮 |
[24:58] | I wonder what’s takin’ them so long. | 我想知道他们怎么耽搁了那么久 |
[25:01] | So what shall we toast to, boys? | 该说些什么祝就词呢 孩子们 |
[25:04] | I can blather on about “To health” or “To success,” | 我可以说“为健康” “为胜利” 这类废话 |
[25:13] | but I’d like to do somethin’ a little less rote. | 但我不想那么生硬 |
[25:18] | Where you from, Brown Eyes? | 你来自哪里 棕眼 |
[25:24] | How ’bout a toast to Operation Cinder? | 不如我们为灰烬行动举杯 |
[25:28] | Now there’s a man who knows his history. | 看来有人知道这段历史啊 |
[25:31] | No, I don’t just know it. I lived it. | 是的 我不仅仅知道 我还亲身经历过 |
[25:35] | I was in Burnin Konn. | 我那时在布尔宁康恩 |
[25:37] | – Burnin Konn? – Mmm. | -布尔宁康恩 -对 |
[25:40] | That was a hard day. | 那天很难熬 |
[25:42] | I had to make many unpleasant decisions. | 我不得不做出很多违心的决定 |
[25:46] | Yes, you did. | 没错 您做了 |
[25:50] | Entire city gone in moments, along with everybody in it. | 整个城市顷刻覆灭 城里全民随之消逝 |
[25:54] | We lost our whole division that day. | 我们那天损失了整个师 |
[25:57] | Man, that was like 5-10,000 people. | 天啊 那可是成千上万的人啊 |
[26:00] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[26:02] | All heroes of the Empire. | 全是帝国英雄 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:06] | And all dead. | 都死了 |
[26:08] | Well, it’s a small sacrifice for the greater good, son. | 这是为了大局利益的小小牺牲 孩子 |
[26:13] | Depends on who you ask, don’t you think? | 这就取决于您问谁了 不是吗 |
[26:16] | What you gettin’ at, trooper? | 你这话什么意思 士兵 |
[26:18] | All those people, the ones who died, | 那些死去的所有人 |
[26:22] | was it good for them? | 这对他们来说是利益吗 |
[26:25] | Their families? | 对他们的家人呢 |
[26:28] | The guys I served with? | 对那些跟我一起服役的人呢 |
[26:32] | Civilians, those poor mud scuffers, | 那些平民 那些可怜的泥车夫 |
[26:34] | died defendin’ their homes, | 那些为保卫家园而死的人 |
[26:37] | fighting for freedom. | 为自由而战的人 |
[26:39] | Was it good for ’em? | 这对他们来说是利益吗 |
[26:43] | But we’ve outlasted them, son. | 可我们活得比他们久 孩子 |
[26:46] | They’re eatin’ themselves alive. | 他们自己倒霉 |
[26:49] | The New Republic is in complete disarray, and we grow stronger. | 新共和国现在一片混乱 我们也变强了 |
[26:54] | You see, with the rhydonium you’ve delivered, | 你看 有了你们运送的赖登素 |
[26:57] | we can create havoc | 我们能创造出 |
[26:58] | that’s gonna make Burnin Konn just pale by comparison. | 令布尔宁康恩都相形见绌的大浩劫 |
[27:03] | And then they’re gonna turn to us once again. | 之后人们就会再次向我们求助 |
[27:09] | You see, boys, | 明白吗 孩子们 |
[27:11] | everybody thinks they want freedom, | 每个人都觉得自己想要自由 |
[27:16] | but what they really want is order. | 可他们真正想要的是秩序 |
[27:23] | And when they realize that, | 当他们意识到这一点 |
[27:26] | they’re gonna welcome us back with open arms. | 他们就会张开双臂欢迎我们回归 |
[27:38] | To the Empire. | 为帝国干杯 |
[27:59] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了自己该做的 |
[28:01] | I never saw your face. | 我从来没见过你的模样 |
[28:09] | Security to main commons. | 安保 前往主食堂 |
[28:15] | This way! | 这边 |
[28:16] | We need support at the mess hall. | 我们在食堂里 请求支援 |
[28:21] | Ready? Go! | 准备好了吗 走 |
[28:23] | Hold it right there! | 站住 |
[28:35] | South wall, halfway up. | 南墙 中间位置 |
[28:37] | Got ’em. | 看到了 |
[28:47] | We’re on. Start your run. | 我们开始攻击了 你们出发吧 |
[28:50] | On my way. | 马上就到 |
[29:10] | Three shooters, top deck. | 三名射手 在顶层 |
[29:12] | Got ’em. | 看到了 |
[29:19] | – Come on, let’s move. – The hell you think I’m doin’? | -快 我们走 -你以为我在干啥 |
[29:31] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走走走走 |
[29:55] | Hand me that cycler rifle. | 把旋转步枪给我 |
[30:16] | Nice shot. | 漂亮 |
[30:23] | We all need to sleep at night. | 我们晚上都得睡觉 |
[30:36] | We got company. | 我们有伴儿了 |
[30:38] | Hang on. | 抓稳 |
[31:15] | Well, looks like it’s back to the scrap heap. | 貌似要回垃圾堆去了 |
[31:23] | Thank you for helping. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[31:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:27] | Good luck gettin’ your kid back. | 祝你把孩子带回来 |
[31:32] | All right, Officer, | 来吧 长官 |
[31:34] | take me back. | 带我回去 |
[31:36] | That was some nice shootin’ back there. | 刚刚那枪真漂亮 |
[31:38] | Oh, you saw that? | 你看见了 |
[31:40] | Yeah, that, uh, that wasn’t part of the plan. | 是啊 那不是计划的一部分 |
[31:43] | I was just gettin’ some stuff off my chest. | 我只是不射不快 |
[31:48] | You know, it’s too bad Mayfeld didn’t make it out alive back there. | 可惜梅费尔德没能活着从那儿出来 |
[31:52] | Yeah, too bad. | 对 太可惜了 |
[31:55] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你们在说什么 |
[31:57] | Looked to me like prisoner number three-four-six-six-seven | 我想34667号犯人 |
[32:00] | died in the refinery explosion on Morak. | 已经在莫拉克的精炼厂爆炸中身亡 |
[32:05] | Does that mean I can go? Huh? | 是不是意味着我可以走了 |
[32:11] | ‘Cause I will. | 我会走的 |
[32:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:29] | You get the coordinates on Moff Gideon? | 你们拿到吉迪恩总督的坐标没 |
[32:31] | We did. | 拿到了 |
[32:33] | What’s our next move? | 我们下一步怎么办 |
[33:01] | Sir… | 长官 |
[33:04] | You should see this. | 你该看看这个 |
[33:07] | Moff Gideon. | 吉迪恩总督 |
[33:10] | You have something I want. | 你手上有我想要的东西 |
[33:13] | You may think you have some idea what you are in possession of, | 你可能以为你知道自己占有了什么 |
[33:18] | but you do not. | 可你不知道 |
[33:21] | Soon, he will be back with me. | 很快 他就会跟我一起回去 |
[33:26] | He means more to me | 他对我意义 |
[33:29] | than you will ever know. | 超乎你的认知 |