Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] You have something I want. 你手上有我想要的东西
[00:05] 前情回顾 曼达洛人
[00:07] I can lead you to one of their kind. 我能带你去找他们的一个同族
[00:10] But first, we need your help on our mission. 但首先 我们需要你帮我们完成任务
[00:12] The Darksaber. Does he have it? 暗剑 在他手上吗
[00:15] We have exhausted our initial supply of blood. 很不幸 我们已经耗光了初始血液库存
[00:19] I highly doubt 我高度怀疑
[00:20] we’ll find a donor with a higher M-count, though. 能否找到拥有更高M值的捐赠者
[00:23] Go to the planet Tython. 前往行星泰桑
[00:25] You will find the ancient ruins of a temple 你会找到一座古老的圣殿遗迹
[00:27] that has a strong connection to the Force. 那里与原力有很强的联系
[00:29] Place Grogu on the seeing stone at the top of the mountain. 把古古放在山顶上的观测石
[00:32] If he reaches out through the Force, 如果他与原力联系上了
[00:34] there’s a chance a Jedi may sense his presence 可能会有绝地感知到他的存在
[00:36] and come searching for him. 并过来找他
[00:38] Then again, there aren’t many Jedi left. 不过 绝地没几个了
[00:55] You may think you have some idea 也许你以为你知道
[00:56] of what you are in possession of, 自己拥有的是什么
[00:58] but you do not. 但其实你并不知道
[01:00] It means more to me 它对我的意义
[01:02] than you will ever know. 超乎你的认知
[01:51] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[01:51] Who are they? 他们是什么人
[01:52] I suggest you shut your mouth, this isn’t your laboratory. 我建议你闭嘴 这里不是你的实验室
[02:12] They hit us with an ion cannon. 我们被他们的离子炮打中了
[02:14] Avionics are down. 航空电子设备失效
[02:17] Comms are down! 通讯设备失效
[02:19] Lower your shields, disengage all transponders, 降下护盾 断开所有应答器
[02:23] prepare for boarding. 准备登船
[02:24] They’re pirates. Shouldn’t we fight? 他们是海盗 我们不应该战斗吗
[02:26] I don’t have a death wish, do you? 我还不想死 你呢
[02:54] Before you make a mistake, this is Dr. Pershing. 在你们铸成大错之前 这位是珀欣博士
[02:57] We’ve met. 我们见过
[02:59] Is the kid alive? 孩子还活着吗
[03:00] Yes. He’s on the cruiser. 活着 他在巡洋舰上
[03:04] Stay back, Dropper. 退后 空降兵
[03:06] Easy, pal. Okay? 伙计 稳住 好吗
[03:08] I’m not with him. 我和他不是一伙的
[03:09] We can work something out. 我们可以想办法解决问题
[03:14] Drop your weapon. 放下武器
[03:16] No. No, you listen to me. 不 不 你听我说
[03:17] This is a top-tier target of the New Republic. 这是新共和国的天字第一号目标
[03:20] This is a clone engineer. 这位是克隆工程师
[03:22] And if they find out that he’s dead because of you, 如果他们发现他的死与你有关
[03:26] you’re gonna wish you never left Alderaan. 你会希望自己从未离开奥德朗
[03:30] I saw the tear. 我见过泪水
[03:32] You wanna know what else I saw? 你想知道我还见过什么吗
[03:35] I saw your planet destroyed. 我见过你的母星被摧毁的情景
[03:40] I was on the Death Star. 我当时在死星上
[03:42] Which one? 哪颗死星
[03:45] You think you’re funny? 你觉得你很幽默吗
[03:47] Do you know how many millions were killed on those bases? 你知道那些基地死了几百万人吗
[03:51] Drop your blaster. 放下枪
[03:52] As the galaxy cheered? 同时银河系普天同庆吗
[03:54] Last chance. 给你最后机会
[03:55] Destroying your planet was a small price to pay 摧毁你的母星只是为了消除银河系恐怖主义
[03:59] to rid the galaxy of terrorism. 而付出的微小代价
[04:16] 第十六章 营救
[05:36] I need your help. 我需要你们的帮助
[05:39] Not all Mandalorians are bounty hunters. 不是所有曼达洛人都是赏金猎人
[05:43] Some of us serve a higher purpose. 我们中有些人为更高尚的目标而奋斗
[05:46] They took the Child. 他们抢走了孩子
[05:49] Who? 谁抢的
[05:50] Moff Gideon. 吉迪恩总督
[05:53] You’ll never find him. 你找不到他的
[05:57] We don’t need these two. 我们不需要这两个人
[05:58] Let’s get outta here. 我们走吧
[06:02] You are not a Mandalorian. 你不是曼达洛人
[06:05] Never said I was. 我从没说过我是
[06:07] I didn’t know sidekicks were allowed to talk. 我不知道跟班也被允许说话
[06:12] Well, if that isn’t the Quacta calling the Stifling slimy. 这不是叫夸克塔笑窒息怪黏糊嘛
[06:16] Easy there, little one. 别紧张 小个子
[06:18] You’ll be talking through the window of a bacta tank. 你就要隔着巴克塔罐的窗口说话了
[06:21] All right, easy. 行了 别紧张
[06:22] Save it for the Imps. 留着力气对付帝国鬼子吧
[06:27] We have his coordinates. 我们得到了他的坐标
[06:28] You can bring me to Moff Gideon? 你能带我找到吉迪恩总督吗
[06:31] The Moff has a light cruiser. 总督有艘轻型巡洋舰
[06:33] It could be helpful in your effort to regain Mandalore. 可能有助于你光复曼达洛的事业
[06:36] You gotta be kidding me. Mandalore? 你在开玩笑吧 曼达洛
[06:40] The Empire turned that planet to glass. 帝国把那颗行星变成玻璃了
[06:43] You are a disgrace to your armor. 你令自己的盔甲蒙羞
[06:47] This armor belonged to my father. 这身盔甲属于家父
[06:49] Don’t you mean your donor? 你说的不就是你的基因供体吗
[06:52] Careful, princess. 说话小心点 公主
[06:54] You are a clone. 你是克隆人
[06:57] I’ve heard your voice thousands of times. 你的声音我已经听过几千次了
[07:01] Mine might be the last one you hear. 我的可能会是你听到的最后一次
[07:23] Enough! Both of you! 够了 你们都停下
[07:25] If we had shown half that spine to the Empire 要是我们面对帝国时有现在一半的骨气
[07:27] we would’ve never lost our planet. 就不会失去自己的星球了
[07:34] We will help you. 我们会帮你们
[07:37] In exchange, we will keep that ship to retake Mandalore. 作为交换 我们会留下那艘军舰来夺回曼达洛
[07:41] If you should manage to finish your quest, 如果你成功完成任务
[07:43] I would have you reconsider joining our efforts. 我希望你重新考虑加入我们的事业
[07:47] Mandalorians have been in exile from our home world for far too long. 曼达洛人已经从自己的家园流离太久
[07:52] – Fair enough. – One more thing. -有道理 -还有一件事
[07:55] Gideon has a weapon that once belonged to me. 吉迪恩有把武器 曾经属于我
[07:58] It is an ancient weapon that can cut through anything. 这把古老的武器能切穿任何东西
[08:01] Almost anything. 几乎任何东西
[08:03] It cannot cut through pure beskar. 它切不穿纯贝斯卡
[08:07] I will kill the Moff and retake what is rightfully mine. 我会杀了总督 夺回属于我的东西
[08:11] With the Darksaber restored to me, 暗剑一旦重归我手
[08:14] Mandalore will finally be within reach. 曼达洛终将触手可及
[08:18] Help me rescue the Child and you can have whatever you want. 帮我营救孩子 你想要什么都可以
[08:22] He is my only priority. 他是我的唯一要务
[08:35] This is Moff Gideon’s Imperial light cruiser. 这就是吉迪恩总督的帝国轻型巡洋舰
[08:37] In the old days, it would carry a crew of several hundred. 从前 船上载着好几百人
[08:40] Now it operates with a tiny fraction of that. 现在剩下没几个人
[08:42] – Your assessment is misleading. – Oh, great. -你的判断有偏差 -好吧
[08:45] An objective opinion. 有人不同意
[08:47] This isn’t subterfuge. I assure you. 我不是吓唬你 我敢保证
[08:49] Let him speak. 听他说
[08:50] There’s a garrison of dark troopers on board. 船上驻扎着黑暗士兵
[08:53] They the ones who abducted the Child. 就是他们抢走了孩子
[08:55] How many troopers do they have armed in those suits? 有多少士兵装备了黑暗士兵盔甲
[08:58] These are third-generation design. They are no longer suits. 已经更新到第三代 再也不是盔甲了
[09:02] The human inside was the final weakness to be solved. 黑暗士兵的最终弱点曾是盔甲里的人
[09:06] They’re droids. 现在它们是机器人
[09:09] Where are they bivouacked? 它们存放在哪里
[09:13] They’re held in cold storagein this cargo bay. 冷冻保存在这个货舱里
[09:17] They draw too much power to be kept at ready. 维持备便状态需要大量电力
[09:19] How long to power up? 充电要多久
[09:21] A few minutes, perhaps. 大概几分钟吧
[09:22] Where is the Child being held? 孩子被关在哪里
[09:25] This is the brig. 在这个禁闭室
[09:28] He’s being held here under armed guard. 由守卫荷枪看守
[09:30] Very well. We split into two parties. 很好 我们分成两组
[09:33] I go alone. 我一个人去
[09:35] Fine. 行
[09:36] Phase one, Lambda shuttle issues a distress call. 第一阶段 拉姆达级穿梭机发出求救信号
[09:39] Two, we are coming hot in emergency land 第二阶段 以紧急状态登船
[09:41] at the mouth of the fighter launch tube, 我们从战机起飞通道进入
[09:42] cutting off any potential interceptors. 堵住任何潜在的拦截
[09:45] Koska, Fennec, Dune and myself disembark 科斯卡 芬内克 杜恩和我一起下船
[09:47] with maximum initiative. 集中所有火力开战
[09:48] Once we’ve neutralized the launch bay, 控制起降机库后
[09:50] we make our way through these tandem decks 我们顺着这段连接起来的甲板杀过去
[09:52] in a penetration maneuver. 一直冲到底
[09:53] – And me? – We’ll be misdirection. -我呢 -声东击西
[09:57] Once we draw a crowd, you slip through the shadows, 我们引开敌人后 你悄悄潜入
[10:00] get the kid. 救出孩子
[10:01] Those dark troopers are gonna be a real skank in the scud pie. 这些黑暗士兵会很棘手
[10:06] Their bay is on the way to the brig. 去禁闭室的路上会经过它们的舱房
[10:09] Can he make it there before they deploy? 他赶得及在它们启用前到达禁闭室吗
[10:11] It’s possible. 有可能
[10:13] Here. Take his code cylinder 来 带上他的密码管
[10:15] and seal off their holding bay. 封闭黑暗士兵的舱房
[10:17] Anyone else, we can handle. 至于其他人 我们搞定
[10:20] We’ll meet at the bridge. 我们舰桥见
[10:33] Moff Gideon is mine. 吉迪恩总督归我
[10:36] Got it? 都明白吗
[10:37] He’s ex-ISB. He’s got a lot of information. 他以前属于帝安局 了解大量情报
[10:40] I need him alive. 我要活捉他
[10:42] I don’t care what happens to him as long as he surrenders to me. 只要他向我投降 我不关心他的下场
[10:45] Prepare to exit jump space. 准备跃出超空间
[10:47] Copy that. 收到
[10:48] Get the hell out of there as soon as they clear us to dock. 他们让我们登船后 你就赶紧走吧
[10:50] And your shots have to look convincing. 你的攻击要搞得逼真一点
[10:53] Power up those shields, princess. 开启护盾吧 公主
[10:54] I’ll put on a good show. 我会演一场好戏
[10:56] Watch out for those deck cannons. 小心甲板上的火炮
[10:58] Don’t worry about me. Just be careful in there. 别担心我 自己小心
[11:02] Exiting hyperspace in three, two, one… 脱离超空间倒计时 三 二 一
[11:22] This is Lambda shuttle, Two-Seven-Four-Three. 这是拉姆达级穿梭机2743
[11:25] Requesting emergency docking. 要求紧急停泊
[11:33] Repeat, requesting emergency docking. 重复 要求紧急停泊
[11:36] We are under attack. 我们受到攻击
[11:38] Copy, Lambda shuttle. 收到 拉姆达级穿梭机
[11:39] Request received. 已收到请求
[11:40] Launch TIE fighters. 派出TIE战斗机
[11:42] Stay clear of launch tube. Deploying fighter squadron. 注意避开起飞通道 战机中队准备出动
[12:21] Request denied! 拒绝请求
[12:23] Please clear launch tube until fighters deploy! 请让出起飞通道 等待战机出发
[12:25] Negative! Negative! We are under attack! 不行 不行 我们遭到攻击
[12:32] Clear launch tube immediately. 立即让出起飞通道
[12:34] We have incoming at two-eight-four-six. 2846位置有飞船过来
[12:36] Hangar control, stand down! 机库控制人员 做好准备
[12:58] Hang on! 坐稳
[13:00] Look out. 小心
[13:22] Clear the launch tube! 别堵住起飞通道
[13:24] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[13:25] Get that thing out of here! 把那东西撤走
[13:27] Move in! Blast ’em! 上前 干掉他们
[13:38] Fire! 开火
[13:43] Wait, stop! 等等 别
[13:44] Activate the dark troopers. 启动黑暗士兵
[14:34] All clear. 安全
[14:36] A little too clear. 有点太安全了
[14:40] Keep your eyes open. 小心注意
[14:58] Freeze! Drop your weapons! 站住 放下武器
[15:01] Sector four, hold your position. 第四区 守住位置
[15:24] We’re heading to the bridge now. 我们正赶往舰桥
[15:58] Cover me. 掩护我
[15:59] We got your back. 我们殿后
[16:35] There they are! 她们在这里
[17:08] My gun’s jammed! 我的枪卡住了
[17:10] I got you. 我掩护你
[17:22] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:44] No. No! 不 不
[19:24] Dank farrik! 糟糕
[19:28] Son of a mudscuffer! 该死的
[19:30] Are you sure you don’t need any help? 你真的不需要帮忙吗
[19:34] I think that did it. Excuse me. 看来可以了 失陪一下
[19:38] Hostiles! Stop! 有敌人 站住
[19:59] Weapons system disarmed. 解除武器系统
[20:03] Where’s Gideon? 吉迪恩在哪里
[20:37] Drop the blaster. 放下枪
[20:43] Slowly. 慢慢放
[20:48] Now kick it over to me. 踢到我这边来
[20:51] Very nice. 很好
[20:53] Give me the kid. 把孩子交出来
[20:54] The kid is just fine where he is. 孩子好好地在这儿呢
[21:00] Mesmerizing, isn’t it? 很迷人 不是吗
[21:02] Used to belong to Bo-Katan. 它曾属于博卡坦
[21:05] Yes. I know you’ve been traveling with Bo-Katan. 没错 我知道你与博卡坦结伴
[21:08] A friendly piece of advice, assume that I know everything. 友情提醒一下 我可能什么都知道哦
[21:12] Like the fact that your wrist launcher 比如你的腕部发射器
[21:14] has fired its one and only salvo. 已经射掉了唯一一波弹药
[21:17] Where is this going? 你想怎样
[21:19] This is where it’s going. 我想这样
[21:22] I’m guessing that Bo-Katan and her boarding party 我猜博卡坦和她的登船小队
[21:25] have arrived at the bridge, seeking me 已经抵达舰桥 正在找我
[21:28] or, more accurately, this. 或更准确地说 找这个
[21:34] But I’m not there. 但我不在那
[21:36] And I imagine that they’ve killed everyone on the bridge, 我想他们已经杀光了舰桥上的每个人
[21:40] being the murderous savages that they are. 遵循他们野蛮的杀人狂本性
[21:46] And now, they’re beginning to panic. 现在 她们开始慌张了
[21:50] You see, she wants this. 你看 她想要这个
[21:54] Do you know why? 你知道为何
[21:56] Because it brings power. 因为它会带来权力
[22:00] Whoever wields this sword… 无论是谁 但凡挥起这把剑
[22:03] has the right to lay claim to the Mandalorian throne. 就有权坐上曼达洛王座
[22:08] You keep it. I just want the kid. 你留着吧 我只想要孩子
[22:17] Very well. 很好
[22:21] I’ve already got what I want from him. 我已经从他身上取得我想要的了
[22:23] His blood. 他的血
[22:25] All I wanted was to study his blood. 我只想研究他的血
[22:28] This Child is extremely gifted… 这个孩子天赋异禀
[22:31] and has been blessed with rare properties 被赋予了罕见特质
[22:33] that have the potential to bring order back to the galaxy. 身怀为银河恢复秩序的潜力
[22:47] I see your bond with him. 我看得出你和他的纽带
[22:53] Take him, 带他走
[22:54] but you will leave my ship immediately 但你要立刻离开我的船
[22:57] and we will go our separate ways. 我们分道扬镳
[24:13] You’re sparing my life? 你饶我一命
[24:15] Well, this should be interesting. 这下有意思了
[24:45] What happened? 怎么了
[24:47] He brought him in alive, that’s what happened. 他把他活捉了 就是这样
[24:50] And now the New Republic’s gonna have to double the payment. 现在新共和国会为此支付双倍酬金
[24:53] That’s not what she’s talking about. 她想问的不是这个
[24:57] Why don’t you kill him now and take it? 为何你不直接杀他夺剑
[25:05] It’s yours now. 它是你的了
[25:07] What is? 什么
[25:09] The Darksaber. It belongs to you. 暗剑 它属于你
[25:17] Now… it belongs to her. 现在 暗剑属于她
[25:21] She can’t take it. 她不能接受
[25:24] It must be won in battle. 必须在战斗中获胜
[25:27] In order for her to wield the Darksaber again, 她若想再次挥舞暗剑
[25:30] she would need to defeat you in combat. 必须要在战斗中击败你
[25:36] I yield. It’s yours. 我投降 它是你的了
[25:38] Oh, no. 不
[25:43] It doesn’t work that way. 这样是没用的
[25:45] The Darksaber doesn’t have power. 暗剑本身没有权力
[25:49] The story does. 它的故事有
[25:51] Without that blade, 没有那把剑
[25:54] she’s a pretender to the throne. 她不过是个伪君
[26:02] He’s right. 他是对的
[26:06] Come on, just take it. 得了 拿着吧
[26:14] Well, perhaps she’ll get another crack at it. 也许她得下次试了
[26:17] The ray shields have been breached. 射线护盾被突破了
[26:19] We’re being boarded. 有人登船
[26:20] How many life forms? 有几个生命迹象
[26:22] None. 零
[26:36] You’re about to face off with the dark troopers. 准备好面对黑暗士兵吧
[26:40] You had your hands full with one. 一个就够你们全力以赴了
[26:43] Let’s see how you do against a platoon. 我倒要看看你们怎么对付一整个排
[27:08] They’re headed this way. 它们朝这来了
[27:36] Don’t worry, kid. 别担心 孩子
[27:38] I’m gonna get you out of here. 我会带你离开这的
[28:00] Seal the blast doors! 封闭防爆门
[28:15] They’re here. 他们到了
[29:06] You have an impressive fire team protecting you. 你有一支优秀的火力小组保护你
[29:12] But I think we all know, after a valiant stand, 但我想大家都想清楚 在激战过后
[29:16] everyone in this room will be dead… 在场各位都活不下来
[29:22] but me… 除了我
[29:24] and the Child. 和孩子
[29:57] An X-wing. 一架X翼
[29:59] One X-wing? 只有一架
[30:00] Great. We’re saved. 好极了 真是得救了呢
[30:02] Incoming craft, identify yourself. 抵近船只 请表明身份
[30:33] Why did they stop? 他们为何停下了
[31:02] A Jedi? 绝地
[31:54] Drop it! 放下
[33:57] Open the doors. 把门打开
[34:02] I said, open the doors. 我说 把门打开
[34:05] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[34:43] Are you a Jedi? 你是绝地吗
[34:46] I am. 我是
[34:54] Come, little one. 来吧 小家伙
[35:02] He doesn’t want to go with you. 他不想跟你走
[35:05] He wants your permission. 他想征得你的同意
[35:09] He is strong with the Force, 他的原力很强
[35:11] but talent without training is nothing. 但未经训练的天赋一无所用
[35:15] I will give my life to protect the Child… 我会用生命去保护这个孩子
[35:19] but he will not be safe until he masters his abilities. 但在他能掌握自身能力之前 他都不会安全
[35:36] Hey, go on. 嘿 去吧
[35:38] That’s who you belong with. He’s one of your kind. 这是你的归宿 他是你的同类
[35:44] I’ll see you again. 我们会再见的
[35:46] I promise. 我保证
[36:31] All right, pal. 好了 小伙子
[36:34] It’s time to go. 是时候上路了
[36:42] Don’t be afraid. 别害怕
[38:02] May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在
曼达洛人

文章导航

Previous Post: 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

曼达洛人(The Mandalorian)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号