时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Freeze! – No! | -不许动 -别开枪 |
[00:02] | This is Doctor Pershing. | 这位是珀欣医生 |
[00:04] | His enthusiasm outweighs his discretion. | 他的热情蒙蔽了他的审慎 |
[00:14] | What do you have for me? | 你有什么要告诉我的 |
[00:17] | If I visit the planet | 如果我前往母星 |
[00:18] | and I can bring you proof that I have bathed in the Living Waters, | 并带回我在矿洞活水中沐浴过的证明 |
[00:22] | then by Creed, I would be redeemed. | 那根据信条 我将获得救赎 |
[00:24] | There’s nothing magic about the mines of Mandalore. | 曼达洛的矿洞没什么神奇的 |
[00:27] | They supplied beskar ore to our ancestors and the rest is superstition. | 先人们在其中开采贝斯卡矿 其余都是迷信 |
[00:32] | “These mines date back to the age of the first Mandalore. | 这些矿洞可以追溯到初代曼达洛时期 |
[00:36] | “According to ancient folklore, the mines were once a Mythosaur lair.” | 根据远古神话 这些矿洞曾是神龙的巢穴 |
[00:40] | “I swear on my name.” | 我以自己 |
[00:42] | “And the names of the Ancestors.” | 和先祖的名义起誓 |
[02:02] | I am redeemed. | 我获得了救赎 |
[02:04] | I witnessed it. | 我见证了 |
[02:07] | You bathed in the Living Waters. | 你在活水中沐浴过 |
[02:09] | You are Mandalorian again. | 你重新成为曼达洛人了 |
[02:12] | Can we leave now? | 我们走吧 |
[02:25] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[02:29] | What is it? | 什么问题 |
[02:31] | You see anything down there? | 你在下面看到了什么吗 |
[02:34] | I saw the chasm passing me as I fell. | 我沉下去的时候 有道裂隙擦身而过 |
[02:37] | I didn’t realize it was so deep. | 我没意识到有这么深 |
[02:39] | It wasn’t. | 本来不是的 |
[02:42] | The bombings from the Purge must have triggered seismic activities. | 一定是大清洗期间的轰炸引起了地震 |
[02:48] | Did you see anything alive? | 你看到什么活物了吗 |
[02:50] | Alive? Like what? | 活物 比如说 |
[02:53] | Nothing. | 没事了 |
[02:55] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[03:27] | Bring me to my ship and I’ll be on my way. | 送我回飞船 我就动身 |
[03:31] | You will forever have my gratitude. | 我永远感激你 |
[03:33] | I would invite you in for a feast, | 我还想请你吃顿大餐呢 |
[03:34] | but I’m guessing that helmet isn’t coming off again. | 但我想你不会再摘下头盔了 |
[03:38] | – This is the Way. – This is the Way. | -正是此道 -正是此道 |
[03:48] | We took a hit. | 我们被击中了 |
[03:49] | Something’s coming up on us fast. | 有飞船快速来袭 |
[03:51] | It looks like a squadron of TIE interceptors. | 看来是一个中队的TIE截击机 |
[03:55] | How close are we to Kalevala? | 我们离卡勒瓦拉还有多远 |
[03:57] | Not far. | 不远了 |
[03:59] | Get us back there and I’ll reinforce from the N-1. | 我们快回去 我会驾驶N-1支援你 |
[04:01] | Can you evade them? | 你能甩开他们吗 |
[04:03] | Our shields aren’t gonna hold. I need you to back them off. | 我们的护盾撑不住了 我要你去逼退他们 |
[04:20] | Where’d they come from? | 他们从哪儿来的 |
[04:21] | I’ve scugged off a lot of Imperial warlords. | 我得罪过许多帝国军阀 |
[04:23] | They tend to get mad when you hijack their ships. | 你劫了他们的飞船 他们自然就会发怒 |
[04:26] | Now you tell me. | 这还用你说 |
[04:41] | Get ready, we’re comin’ in hot. | 准备好 我们高速进近 |
[04:43] | I won’t be able to slow down for the drop. | 我没法减速让你下去 |
[04:53] | Interceptors are a lot tougher than TIE fighters. | 截击机比TIE战斗机难对付多了 |
[04:56] | Are you still up for the transfer? | 你还打算换飞船吗 |
[04:58] | I don’t see any other choice. | 我别无选择 |
[06:05] | I made it to the N-1. Heading to you. | 我开上N-1了 我来了 |
[06:17] | Don’t worry, I grew up flying these cliffs. | 别担心 我从小就在这些悬崖峭壁间飞行 |
[06:27] | Of course, it’s been a while. | 当然了 有段时间了 |
[06:54] | Thanks for the backup. | 谢谢你的支援 |
[06:55] | Two more to go. | 还有两架 |
[07:05] | Go right. I’ll meet you on the other side. | 向右 我和你在另一边会合 |
[07:17] | One down, one more to go. | 打下一架 还有一架 |
[07:19] | On it. | 交给我 |
[07:51] | Not bad for an antique. | 对老爷机来说还不错 |
[07:53] | You take any damage? | 你的飞船受伤了吗 |
[07:55] | Just shields. You? | 只是护盾 你的飞船呢 |
[07:58] | Not a scratch. | 毫发未损 |
[08:00] | Let’s take ’em in just to be sure. | 我们回去好好检查 |
[08:03] | Nice shooting. | 打得好 |
[08:07] | Hang on. I’m seeing something on the scope. | 等等 扫描器有反应 |
[08:15] | No! | 不 |
[08:33] | Those mudscuffers bombed my home! | 那些混蛋轰炸了我的家 |
[08:52] | Bo, we’ve got company. | 博 有敌人 |
[08:55] | Bo, listen to me. | 博 听我说 |
[08:57] | You have to get out of there. | 你得离开这儿 |
[09:01] | There’s too many of them, we’ve got to get out of here. | 寡不敌众 我们得离开这儿 |
[09:18] | That’s a lot of ships for an Imperial warlord. | 一个帝国军阀不该有这么多飞船 |
[09:21] | I’m sending jump coordinates. | 我正发你超空间跳跃坐标 |
[09:22] | To where? | 去哪儿 |
[09:24] | Someplace they won’t find us. | 他们找不到的地方 |
[09:43] | 第十九章 归顺者 | |
[10:12] | I appreciate you letting me speak here tonight. | 感谢你们今晚听我演讲 |
[10:16] | The Amnesty Program saved my life. | 大赦计划挽救了我的人生 |
[10:19] | There are many of us who had no choice in working for the Empire, | 我们有很多人被迫为帝国效力 |
[10:23] | but now, the New Republic has given us a second chance. | 但现在 新共和国给了我们第二次机会 |
[10:28] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你们 |
[10:31] | I believe that pursuit of knowledge is the most noble thing someone can do. | 我相信 求知是最高尚的行为 |
[10:36] | Sadly, my research was twisted into something cruel and inhumane, | 不幸的是 在某个无可救药之人的命令下 |
[10:42] | at the behest of a desperate individual | 我的研究被扭曲成了残酷冷血的事物 |
[10:43] | intent on using cloning technology to secure more power for himself. | 他打算利用克隆技术为自己获取更多的权力 |
[10:50] | But despite the shameful work of my past, | 尽管过去我所做所为是可耻的 |
[10:52] | I now hope to help the New Republic in whatever way I can. | 但我希望尽我所能来帮助新共和国 |
[10:55] | Though that work is now behind me, and I regret what I did, | 虽然那些事已经过去 我也为自己所为而后悔 |
[10:59] | I assure you that my original intentions were good. | 但是我向你们保证 我的初衷是好的 |
[11:12] | When I was young, I lost my mother, | 在我还小的时候 我母亲就去世了 |
[11:18] | the person who I admired most. | 她是我最崇敬的人 |
[11:24] | Her… | 她 |
[11:25] | Her heart gave out. | 她死于心力衰竭 |
[11:30] | Had simple organ cloning been available on my homeworld, | 如果我的母星那时能够进行简单的器官克隆手术 |
[11:35] | her death would have been easily preventable. | 那么她的死亡就能够轻易避免 |
[11:39] | It was then that I vowed to make it my life’s work | 从那时起 我就发誓要献出终身 |
[11:42] | to help others avoid such needless loss. | 来帮助别人避免这种不必要的损失 |
[11:47] | Thanks to the groundbreaking work of the Kaminoans, | 多亏了卡米诺人的开创性工作 |
[11:49] | we know that cloning can duplicate an individual | 我们知道了从单条基因链 |
[11:52] | from a single genetic strand. | 就能复制个体 |
[11:55] | What my work explored was the hopes | 我的研究所做的探索是 |
[11:58] | of combining multiple strands to create replicas | 希望融合来自两名捐赠者的多条基因链 |
[12:00] | that incorporated the best genetic attributes of both donors. | 来克隆出具有两方最佳基因品质的复制品 |
[12:07] | It’s quite fascinating actually. | 真的很有吸引力 |
[12:09] | The first casts rejected the formula almost immediately, | 第一批试体几乎立即就产生了结构排异 |
[12:12] | – but… – Hello, Doctor. | -但是 -你好 医生 |
[12:14] | It must be wonderful now that you work with a government | 为欣赏你贡献的政府效力 |
[12:16] | that appreciates your contribution, no? | 一定很棒 对吧 |
[12:19] | Of course. I’m very lucky. | 当然了 我非常幸运 |
[12:21] | And we’re lucky to have you, Doctor Pershing. | 我们也有幸能有你加入 珀欣医生 |
[12:23] | How are you finding the city? Comfortable, I hope? | 你觉得这个城市怎么样 很舒服吧 我想是吧 |
[12:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:27] | Though anything would be comfortable compared to the Outer Rim. | 可是和外环相比 哪里都很舒服 |
[12:30] | The Outer Rim, I can’t imagine. | 外环 我都不敢想 |
[12:33] | You know, I was almost drafted. | 你知道吗 我差点儿就被征召入伍了 |
[12:34] | Imagine me, serving. | 想象一下我当兵会是什么样子 |
[12:36] | Oh, darling, that was the Empire. | 噢 亲爱的 那是帝国 |
[12:38] | Oh, my apologies. | 很抱歉 |
[12:39] | Empire, Rebels, New Republic, I can’t keep track. | 帝国 义军 新共和国 我都记不清了 |
[12:42] | That’s why I should just keep my mouth shut. | 所以我才应该保持沉默 |
[12:45] | We try not to get involved. | 我们尽量置身事外 |
[12:46] | Well, I think you deserve the very best, Doctor. | 我觉得你应该得到最好的待遇 医生 |
[12:49] | After everything you’ve been through, you’re just so brave. | 经历了这么多事情 你依旧勇敢 |
[12:53] | And such an inspiration. | 真是鼓舞人心 |
[12:54] | I’m so glad you’re working for us now. | 很高兴你现在为我们效力 |
[12:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[13:16] | I see you’re going to Amnesty Housing. | 看上去你要去大赦住宅区 |
[13:19] | Congratulations on making it into the program. | 恭喜你入选大赦计划 |
[13:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:24] | Have you been in Coruscant long? | 你来科洛桑很长时间了吗 |
[13:26] | No. | 不长 |
[13:27] | Well, I think you’ll find it a very lovely city. | 我觉得你会发现它是个非常可爱的城市 |
[13:29] | You must be sure to visit the Skydome Botanical Gardens. | 你一定要去参观天穹植物园 |
[13:32] | The Mysess blossoms are in full bloom and, | 迈塞斯花正在盛开 |
[13:34] | oh, my, oh, my, are they something to see. | 天啊 非常值得一看 |
[13:37] | Ah. And if you have time, | 如果你有时间 |
[13:39] | the Galactic Museum has a wonderful new exhibit | 银河博物院举办了一个精彩的新展览 |
[13:42] | on hyperdrive technology that is fascinating. | 是关于超空间驱动器技术的 非常吸引人 |
[13:46] | And you must take a day trip | 你务必要花一整天 |
[13:47] | to the Holographic Museum of Extinct Animals. | 去逛逛灭绝动物全息博物馆 |
[13:49] | There are some truly fascinating creatures on display. | 那里展出了一些真正迷人的生物 |
[13:51] | I found the mantabog of Malastare to be utterly… | 我发现马拉斯塔尔的蝠沼蛇完全是 |
[13:54] | Ah. Look at that, here we are. | 看哪 我们到了 |
[13:56] | Amnesty Housing. | 大赦住宅区 |
[13:58] | Please watch your step as you exit the vehicle. | 下车时请注意脚下安全 |
[14:02] | Have a good evening. | 晚安 |
[14:11] | Yeah. Said I was, and I quote, “On the way up.” | 是的 我是说过 我引用过 向上走 |
[14:14] | Ugh. Poodoo. We don’t get promoted. | 算了 我们不会获得晋升的 |
[14:16] | No, you don’t get promoted. | 是的 你不会获得晋升的 |
[14:20] | Love it. | 说得好 |
[14:25] | Hey. Join us for a drink. | 嘿 来和我们喝一杯 |
[14:34] | Amnesty Officer M34. | 大赦官员M34 |
[14:37] | Amnesty Scientist L52. | 大赦科学家L52 |
[14:40] | You’re new? | 你是新来的吧 |
[14:41] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[14:43] | To the program. | 加入大赦计划 |
[14:45] | The pins, they make it hard to hide. | 这个胸章 一看就知道 |
[14:47] | Oh. Yes. I was just transferred from the Re-Integration Institute. | 是的 我刚从重返社会机构调过来 |
[14:52] | Welcome to Amnesty Housing. | 欢迎来到大赦住宅区 |
[14:55] | It’s paradise in comparison. | 这边的条件就好得多了 |
[14:58] | This is G27, M40, G68. | 他们是G27 M40 G68 |
[15:07] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[15:11] | Everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[15:14] | I didn’t expect to see anyone from Moff Gideon’s ship here. | 我没想到会遇到在吉迪恩总督飞船上干过的人 |
[15:19] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[15:22] | I didn’t know you worked for him. | 我不知道你为他效力过 |
[15:25] | I heard he escaped en route to the War Tribunal. | 我听说他在被押送到战争特别法庭的路上逃走了 |
[15:27] | No, that was just a cover story. | 没这回事 那只是掩人耳目 |
[15:29] | I heard they hooked him up to a mind flayer. | 我听说他们给他用上了读心器 |
[15:34] | I try not to think about him anymore. | 我尽量不再去想他 |
[15:37] | Thanks to the rehabilitation program, I can contribute to the New Republic. | 多亏了洗心革面计划 我才能为新共和国效力 |
[15:42] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[15:44] | Just like all of us. | 咱们所有人都是这样 |
[15:53] | Long live the New Republic. | 新共和国万岁 |
[15:55] | Long live the New Republic. | 新共和国万岁 |
[16:03] | Long live the New Republic. | 新共和国万岁 |
[16:11] | Have a seat, Doctor. | 请坐 医生 |
[16:18] | There are more of us here than I expected. | 没想到我们这样的人还不少 |
[16:21] | Yeah, that surprised me at first too. | 是啊 一开始我也很惊讶 |
[16:24] | It’s not how the Empire would have handled it. | 换做帝国是不会这么宽大的 |
[16:27] | No. No, it is not. | 不 不 绝不会的 |
[16:33] | Yeah, they weren’t big on redemption. | 是的 他们不喜欢拯救人 |
[16:35] | Have you taken in the sights on Coruscant, Doctor? | 你在科洛桑观光了吗 医生 |
[16:37] | No. I haven’t had the time. | 没有 我还没时间呢 |
[16:41] | I’d be happy to show you around when you do. | 等你有空 我很乐意带你转转 |
[16:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | Uniforms did fit better. | 以前的制服更合身 |
[16:49] | I do miss the lights of hyperspace. | 我确实怀念超空间的光束 |
[16:52] | What do you miss, L52? | 你怀念什么 L52 |
[16:55] | Miss? | 怀念 |
[16:56] | From before. | 以前的东西 |
[16:59] | No. I’m glad that the Empire is… | 不 我很高兴帝国已经 |
[17:01] | No, not like that. | 别 不是说这个 |
[17:03] | Of course, good riddance. | 当然 帝国没了是好事 |
[17:05] | I mean, more like the everyday stuff. Like the food. | 我说的是日常的东西 例如食物 |
[17:10] | Nothing? | 没有吗 |
[17:14] | I guess, | 我想 |
[17:17] | maybe those, uh, yellow travel biscuits | 大概是 口粮包里的 |
[17:21] | from the ration packs? | 黄色旅行饼干吧 |
[17:22] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -没错 -是的 |
[17:23] | Ah, that brings back memories. | 以前的事都想起来了 |
[17:25] | I don’t think you can get those on the Core Worlds. | 在核心世界搞不到这个东西吧 |
[17:28] | Uh, no, you can’t. | 不行 拿不到 |
[17:30] | Gotta say though, I liked the red ones. | 我得说 我喜欢的是红色那款 |
[17:32] | – You’re crazy. Travel biscuits? – What’s wrong with them? | -开玩笑吧 旅行饼干 -有什么问题呢 |
[17:35] | I’m just saying, if I never see another ration pack in my life, | 我只能说 要是我下半辈子再也看不到口粮包 |
[17:38] | I’ll die happy. | 我会含笑而终 |
[17:40] | – I’ll drink to that. – All right. Well… | -我也是这样想的 -行吧 |
[17:41] | If I want something dry, I’ll just listen to your jokes. | 如果我觉得酒不够冰 就来点你们的冷笑话 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 可以 |
[17:45] | Drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[17:48] | Thousands of layers of buildings and skyscrapers | 成千上万层的摩天高楼 |
[17:51] | cover the entire planetary surface of Coruscant. | 覆盖了科洛桑的整个地表 |
[17:54] | Because of this, Coruscant is one of only a handful of city-planets, | 因此 在为数不多被称为“世界大都会”的城市星球中 |
[17:58] | known as an “ecumenopolis.” | 科洛桑是其中之一 |
[18:01] | Though Coruscant is often referred to as the “center of the galaxy,” | 虽然科洛桑常被称为银河中心 |
[18:05] | it’s not precisely located at our… | 但它并非完全位于我们 |
[18:08] | One moment! | 稍等 |
[18:48] | Travel biscuits. | 旅行饼干 |
[19:11] | Good morning, L52, happy Benduday. | 早上好 L52 周五愉快 |
[19:16] | Another set for archival. | 另一组要整理的档案 |
[19:19] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:20] | Oh, I saw your talk last night. | 对了 昨晚我看了你的演讲 |
[19:23] | Really interesting stuff. | 真的很不错 |
[19:25] | Oh. Thank you. | 啊 谢谢 |
[19:27] | Yeah, I had no idea you were so experienced. | 是啊 我不知道原来你资历那么深 |
[19:29] | Wonder why they have you down here? | 不知道为什么他们要把你安排到这里 |
[19:32] | I’m happy to do whatever is asked of me. | 无论交给我什么工作 我都非常乐意 |
[19:35] | Well, you know… Oh! | 是这样的 啊 |
[19:37] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:39] | I’m falling behind. | 我进度落后了 |
[19:43] | I’ll let you get back to it. | 不打扰你了 |
[19:45] | – Thank you again. – Yeah. | -再次谢谢你 -好的 |
[20:06] | You’re melting. | 你的要融化了 |
[20:10] | It’s just, um… so many people. | 这里真的 有很多人啊 |
[20:15] | It’s all a bit overwhelming. | 有点不太适应 |
[20:30] | A trillion permanent residents. | 一万亿的永久居民 |
[20:33] | Amazing. | 太惊人了 |
[20:35] | All these people working together to make something better. | 他们所有人一起努力 让世界变得更好 |
[20:39] | It makes me feel rather insignificant. | 我感觉自己好像微不足道 |
[20:42] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道 |
[20:45] | Makes me feel special, | 我现在感觉很特别 |
[20:47] | knowing everything I had to overcome to get back here. | 经历了很多事情 我才回到这里 |
[20:50] | You’ve been to Coruscant before? | 你以前来过科洛桑 |
[20:54] | I trained here, at the academy. | 我在这里受训 在帝国军校 |
[20:58] | Not much has changed, other than taking down the cogwheels. | 变化并不大 除了齿轮标志被撤了下来 |
[21:08] | It did feel different though. | 不过实际上感觉很不一样 |
[21:11] | We thought we were doing good. | 以前我们以为自己做的是好事 |
[21:15] | I do think about that sometimes. | 有时候我会想 |
[21:18] | All of my research going unfinished. | 那些我没能完成的研究 |
[21:21] | We were close to making some incredible breakthroughs. | 其实距离取得重大突破已经非常接近了 |
[21:24] | In the right hands, our discoveries could have helped a lot of people. | 只要使用得当 我们的成果将让很多人受惠 |
[21:28] | So, why not continue your research here? | 那 为什么不在这里继续研究呢 |
[21:32] | I don’t think it’s something the New Republic would be interested in. | 我知道新共和国不太认可这个 |
[21:36] | The ethics of cloning are complicated. | 克隆有着复杂的伦理道德争议 |
[21:40] | But if it could help the New Republic, isn’t that important enough? | 但如果有益于新共和国 这件事情不就很重要了吗 |
[21:46] | Following orders blindly is how we got in trouble in the first place. | 当初我们就是因为盲目服从命令 陷入如此田地 |
[21:51] | Sometimes you have to trust your gut. | 有时你要相信自己的内心 |
[21:53] | The New Republic is trying their best, but they’re struggling. | 新共和国很努力 但处境也很不容易 |
[21:59] | There are lots of capable people who wanna help. | 有很多有才能的人 愿意发挥作用 |
[22:03] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我想说什么吗 |
[22:11] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[22:15] | That is the peak of Umate, the highest mountain on Coruscant. | 乌梅特峰顶 科洛桑第一高峰 |
[22:21] | They say it’s the only place on the entire surface | 人们说 这是整个星球硕果仅存 |
[22:23] | where you can see the planet itself. | 一块露出的地表 |
[22:26] | How strange. | 真是不可思议 |
[22:36] | You wanna touch it? | 你想摸摸吗 |
[22:39] | – Are we allowed to? – Allowed? | -允许我们这样做吗 -允许 |
[22:42] | Live a little, Doc. It’s not the Empire. | 享受时光吧 医生 现在不是帝国时代了 |
[23:03] | Please refrain from physical contact with Umate! | 请勿与乌梅特发生直接接触 |
[23:05] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:08] | You knew that was gonna happen, didn’t you? | 你知道会这样的吧 是吗 |
[23:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:13] | No littering. | 请勿乱丢乱弃 |
[23:15] | Ah. Sorry. | 对不起啦 |
[23:17] | Let me buy you a photon fizzle. | 请你喝杯光子嘶嘶吧 |
[23:18] | Ah, the look on your face was priceless. | 看到你刚才那表情 值了 |
[23:38] | Do you still find your current housing situation comfortable? | 您觉得目前的居住环境还舒适吗 |
[23:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:43] | Are you able to maintain a consistent schedule? | 您能保持规律的日程表吗 |
[23:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:48] | Are you experiencing any undue stress due to work or personal matters? | 您在工作或个人生活方面有感到任何压力吗 |
[23:52] | No. | 没有 |
[23:53] | Have you experienced any feelings of anger or resentment towards your coworkers? | 您有对同事产生任何愤怒或不满的情绪吗 |
[23:58] | No. | 没有 |
[23:59] | Have you experienced any feelings of anger or resentment | 您有对共和国政府或者其代表 |
[24:03] | towards the New Republic government or its representatives? | 产生任何愤怒或不满的情绪吗 |
[24:06] | No. | 没有 |
[24:08] | – Thank you for continuing… – Can I ask a question? | -谢谢您继续 -我可以问一个问题吗 |
[24:10] | Proceed. | 请问 |
[24:11] | If I were to pursue my own research, recreationally, would that be allowed? | 我有没有机会获准 出于消遣 继续我自己以前的研究 |
[24:18] | According to your file, | 根据您的档案 |
[24:19] | your previous research involved cloning and genetic engineering. | 您以前的研究涉及克隆和基因工程 |
[24:23] | That class of research is expressly prohibited by the Coruscant Accords, | 根据科洛桑协议第13章第7小节 |
[24:26] | Section 13, subparagraph seven. | 这类研究受到完全禁止 |
[24:29] | My apologies. | 抱歉了 |
[24:30] | Do you have any further questions? | 您还有其他问题吗 |
[24:35] | I guess not. | 我觉得没了 |
[24:37] | Thank you for continuing to be an important part of the Amnesty Program. | 谢谢您继续成为大赦计划的重要参与者 |
[24:41] | Have a nice day. | 祝您今天愉快 |
[25:12] | What we were talking about the other day. | 前几天我们提到过的 |
[25:14] | My research. | 我的研究 |
[25:17] | I’ve been thinking about it. | 我一直在想 |
[25:20] | I know it’s important, | 我知道这很重要 |
[25:22] | and in the hands of the New Republic it can actually be used for good. | 而且如果是新共和国 他们一定能用在正确的地方 |
[25:26] | I just need to prove it. | 我只需要证明这一点 |
[25:30] | Sounds like you wanna continue it. | 听上去你想继续研究 |
[25:32] | But… I mean, how? | 但 怎么才能做到呢 |
[25:36] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[25:39] | Well, not much to get started. | 一开始用不着太多东西 |
[25:40] | Um, some supplies, a mobile lab station? | 一些物资 例如移动实验站 |
[25:45] | It’s a silly idea, I know it is, | 这是个愚蠢的想法 我知道 |
[25:47] | – but I really believe that… – Stop. | -但我确实觉得 -不用说了 |
[25:50] | You wanna help the New Republic, they just can’t see it yet. | 你想帮助新共和国 他们只是不明白 |
[25:58] | We can get you a mobile lab station. | 我们可以搞到移动实验室 |
[26:04] | But it would require going outside our designated perimeter. | 不过我们必须前往指定活动范围以外的地方 |
[26:11] | No. I can’t… I can’t do that. | 不 不行 我做不到 |
[26:15] | If they found out we’d both be sent back to the Re-Integration Institute. | 如果被发现 我们俩都要被遣返回重返社会机构 |
[26:21] | Look… | 是这样的 |
[26:25] | I’ve done a lot of things I’m ashamed of. | 我自己做过很多令人羞愧的事情 |
[26:30] | I have a lot to make up for. | 我需要花很长时间弥补 |
[26:35] | But if your research really is as important as you say, | 但如果你的研究真的像你说的那么重要 |
[26:39] | I’ll take that risk. | 我愿意冒险 |
[26:52] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[27:00] | Well, just, uh… sleep on it, okay? | 现在先别担心这些 好吗 |
[27:34] | Good morning, L52. Everything okay? | 早上好 L52 一切还顺利吗 |
[27:37] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[27:39] | But this, uh, equipment I’m archiving, it’s all coded to be destroyed. | 不过我现在归档的这款设备 它被编上了待销毁代码 |
[27:47] | Looks like it. | 是这样的 |
[27:48] | But it’s all still perfectly good. | 但它仍然很完好啊 |
[27:50] | It’s Imperial technology. | 这是帝国的科技 |
[27:51] | Yes, but it can still be put to good use. | 是的 但仍然可以用在好的地方啊 |
[27:54] | If I can have access to the equipment, I’d be happy to demonstrate how… | 如果我可以登入设备 我非常愿意展示怎样 |
[27:57] | Can I be honest with you? | 我就说实话吧 |
[27:58] | We are really behind here. | 我们已经落后了 |
[28:00] | Not only do we have the Imperial disposal yards to inventory | 我们不但要清点好帝国的弃置场 |
[28:04] | but we’re still decommissioning the Alliance fleet. | 义军同盟舰队也持续有舰艇退役 |
[28:06] | I’m sure you understand. | 我相信你明白的 |
[28:07] | I just think I could be helpful if I could… | 我只是觉得我可以帮助 |
[28:09] | It would require authorization from the department. | 这需要部门授权 |
[28:12] | You could submit a C-1023 request, | 你可以上报一份C-1023需求 |
[28:15] | but I’ve never seen someone from the Amnesty Program make one. | 不过我没见过有大赦计划的人发过这种申请 |
[28:18] | I’d have to check if that’s even possible. | 我还要查一下能不能这样做 |
[28:20] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[28:22] | Forget I asked. | 就当我没问过好了 |
[28:23] | I’m sorry, L52. | 不好意思 L52 |
[28:26] | I know it’s not easy, | 我知道你很不容易 |
[28:27] | but I assure you this is truly helping the New Republic. | 不过我保证 你现在做的事情有益于新共和国 |
[28:37] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[28:47] | Are you experiencing any undue stress | 您在工作或个人生活方面 |
[28:50] | due to work or personal matters? | 有感到任何压力吗 |
[28:52] | No. | 没有 |
[28:54] | Have you experienced any feelings of anger or resentment towards your co-workers? | 您有对同事产生任何愤怒或不满的情绪吗 |
[28:59] | No. | 没有 |
[29:00] | Have you experienced any feelings of anger or resentment | 您有对共和国政府或者其代表 |
[29:03] | towards the New Republic government or its representatives? | 产生任何愤怒或不满的情绪吗 |
[29:10] | Apologies if you didn’t hear me. | 很抱歉 如果您没听清楚 |
[29:13] | Have you experienced any feelings of anger or resentment… | 您有对共和国政府或者其代表 |
[29:16] | No. | 没有 |
[29:17] | Thank you for continuing to be… | 谢谢您继续为 |
[29:18] | Our main objective is to help the Republic, right? | 我们的主要目的是服务共和国 对吧 |
[29:22] | Correct. | 正确 |
[29:23] | And that supersedes everything else? | 这个目的高于一切 |
[29:25] | It does. | 是这样的 |
[29:29] | Thank you for continuing to be an important part of the Amnesty Program. | 谢谢您继续成为大赦计划的重要参与者 |
[29:34] | Have a nice day. | 祝您今天愉快 |
[29:52] | The mobile lab station, let’s go get it. | 移动实验室 我们去取吧 |
[29:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:02] | Tomorrow night? | 明天晚上 |
[30:30] | You’re helping the New Republic. | 你这是在帮助新共和国 |
[30:33] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这是正道 |
[30:56] | Relax. | 放松 |
[30:58] | Just follow my lead. | 跟着我 |
[31:10] | Take a deep breath, Doc. | 医生 深呼吸 |
[31:12] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[31:14] | Remember why we’re doing this. | 记住我们的目的 |
[31:31] | Keep it together, Doc. | 医生 镇定点 |
[31:33] | You’re better at this than I am. | 你可比我擅长这个 |
[31:36] | Oh, you’ll get the hang of it. | 你会熟悉的 |
[32:28] | Taungsdays, am I right? | 周三 对吧 |
[33:14] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[33:17] | The disposal yards. | 拆船厂 |
[33:20] | You know, the inventory you’re cataloging. | 就是你正在登记的那批库存 |
[33:22] | What? | 什么 |
[33:24] | Imperial ships will have mobile lab stations, right? | 帝国船只都会有移动实验室 对吧 |
[33:26] | They do, but they’re Imperial. | 确实 但是它们是帝国的 |
[33:30] | Well, not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[33:32] | Now they’re just junk. | 现在它们只是垃圾 |
[33:35] | Look, we slip in, grab what you need, | 听着 我们溜进去 拿走你需要的东西 |
[33:37] | and we’re back at Amnesty Housing before you know it. | 然后马上就回大赦住宅区 |
[33:41] | Have you done this before? | 你之前就干过这种事情 |
[33:45] | Where do you think I got the biscuits? | 不然你以为我哪里搞到的饼干 |
[34:35] | Tickets, please. Tickets, please. | 查票 查票 |
[34:38] | – Thank you. – Follow me. | -谢谢你 -跟我来 |
[34:41] | Tickets, please. | 查票 |
[34:51] | Tickets, please. | 查票 |
[34:52] | Go ahead. I’m right behind you. | 继续走 我就在你后面 |
[35:02] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[35:09] | Nice, Doc. | 做得好 医生 |
[35:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:15] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[35:24] | Taungsdays, am I right? | 周三 对吗 |
[35:30] | We’ll work on that. | 我们还得再练练 |
[35:33] | – Sorry. – Watch it! | -抱歉 -当心点 |
[36:15] | It’s the end of the train. | 到列车车尾了 |
[36:19] | Approaching Shipyard Depot, first station. | 即将到达船厂站 第一站 |
[36:25] | We’re gonna jump. | 我们得跳车 |
[36:27] | What? | 什么 |
[36:36] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:47] | Now arriving, Shipyard Depot. | 现在到达 船厂站 |
[36:50] | And… | 预备 |
[36:56] | Now! | 现在 |
[37:56] | Never done anything like this before. | 之前从没干过这种事情 |
[38:47] | You sure we’re alone? | 你确定这里只有我们 |
[38:49] | Yep. | 当然 |
[38:51] | Ships are all inoperable. | 这些船都废弃了 |
[38:53] | No need to guard ’em. | 没必要守着它们 |
[40:09] | I must have passed you on Gideon’s ship a hundred times. | 我在吉迪恩的船上肯定不知多少次遇见过你 |
[40:14] | Sorry I never introduced myself. | 抱歉从来没有介绍过自己 |
[40:18] | I, uh… You don’t have to apologize. | 我 你没必要道歉的 |
[40:22] | That’s not how things were back then. | 以前风气也不是这样 |
[40:25] | No. | 确实不是 |
[40:28] | Now it is. | 现在是了 |
[40:32] | Elia Kane, Communications Officer. | 伊莱娅·凯恩 通讯军官 |
[40:39] | Doctor Penn Pershing, Scientist. | 佩恩·珀欣医生 科学家 |
[40:44] | Nice to meet you, Doctor Pershing. | 珀欣医生 很高兴认识你 |
[40:50] | Here it is. | 这就是了 |
[41:12] | Is everything you need here? | 你要的这里都有吗 |
[41:15] | This is perfect. | 太好了 |
[41:21] | I’ll only take what I need. | 我只拿我要用的就行 |
[41:24] | It’s all going to the scrap heap. | 最后都会进垃圾堆的 |
[41:28] | I remember the first time I was in a place like this, | 我记得我第一进这种地方的时候 |
[41:32] | I couldn’t believe I’d made it. | 我简直不敢相信我做到了 |
[41:35] | My mother was a doctor in the town where I grew up. | 我母亲是我家那座镇上的医生 |
[41:38] | I would spend days in her office dreaming of a lab like this. | 那时我会在她办公室里待好几天 想要一个这样的实验室 |
[41:41] | But to actually be in one… | 但是当真进了一个之后 |
[41:45] | You always knew what you wanted to do. | 你目标很坚定 |
[41:48] | As far back as I can remember. | 从我记事开始就一直是这样了 |
[41:53] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[41:55] | What did you wanna be when you grew up? | 你小时候想要长大之后做什么 |
[42:00] | I didn’t really have a chance to think about it. | 我没什么机会想这种事情 |
[42:08] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[42:11] | Just the ship settling. | 船触地了而已 |
[42:13] | Keep packing. | 继续打包吧 |
[42:15] | I’ll keep watch, just in case. | 我帮你守着 以防万一 |
[42:43] | How do we get back? | 我们怎么回去 |
[43:16] | Keep moving! | 继续跑 |
[43:35] | Stop! | 不许动 |
[43:37] | Amnesty Scientist L52, raise your hands, you are under arrest. | 特赦科学家L52 举起手来 你被捕了 |
[44:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[44:10] | Raise your hands, L52. | 举起手来 L52 |
[44:15] | Just wait. Wait. Wait… | 等一下 等等 |
[44:19] | No! | 不 |
[44:25] | Good morning, Doctor. | 早上好 医生 |
[44:27] | Listen, I can explain. | 听着 我可以解释 |
[44:29] | – I wasn’t trying… – No need. | -我没有试图 -不用了 |
[44:31] | Amnesty Officer G68 has already submitted a report. | 特赦军官G68已经提交了一份报告 |
[44:37] | What? | 什么 |
[44:40] | What did she tell you? | 她告诉了你什么 |
[44:41] | We understand that the adjustment can be difficult. | 我们理解要适应可能会有些困难 |
[44:44] | No, no, no. I think there’s been a mistake, | 不 不 不 我觉得有些误会 |
[44:46] | – I wasn’t… – We’re here to help you. | -我并没有 -我们是来帮你的 |
[44:47] | Indoctrination by the Empire is challenging to overcome. | 帝国灌输的思维模式并不容易克服 |
[44:54] | Wait, uh… This is a mind flayer. | 等等 这是台读心器 |
[44:57] | This is a Six-O-Two Mitigator. | 这是602型缓和器 |
[44:59] | It’s a non-invasive experimental treatment, | 这是一种非入侵性的实验性治疗 |
[45:01] | recently approved for rehabilitation. | 最近被批准用于洗心革面计划 |
[45:03] | No, it’s a mind flayer. | 不 这是个读心器 |
[45:05] | It’s a similar device, | 这是类似的设备 |
[45:07] | but we’ve found at low voltages | 不过我们发现在较低的电压下 |
[45:08] | it can be used to help soothe select traumatic memories. | 它有助于抚慰特定的创伤回忆 |
[45:13] | You’ll see some pleasant colors, | 你会看见一些愉悦的色彩 |
[45:15] | hear a light buzzing, | 出现轻微耳鸣 |
[45:16] | and experience a great sense of relief in no time at all. | 并立即体验到一种如释重负的感觉 |
[45:19] | – You’re gonna wipe my mind. – Absolutely not! | -你要洗掉我的记忆 -当然不会 |
[45:21] | This isn’t the Empire, son. | 孩子 这不是帝国 |
[45:23] | This device is used to heal. | 这设备适用于治疗的 |
[45:25] | I’ve been through the treatment myself, I found it quite refreshing. | 我自己体验过这种治疗 对我来说很舒适 |
[45:28] | Please, just let me explain. | 请听我解释一下 |
[45:30] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[45:33] | This will only take a moment. | 这只需要一小会 |
[45:36] | I’ll be here when you wake up. | 你醒来的时候我会在你旁边 |
[45:37] | You don’t understand. | 你不理解 |
[45:39] | She brought me there. It was a trap. | 她带我过去的 这是个陷阱 |
[45:43] | Please, I just wanted to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[45:46] | She set me up. Please. | 她陷害我 拜托 |
[45:49] | You set me up. | 你陷害我 |
[45:51] | You set me up. | 你陷害我 |
[45:54] | Why did you set me up? | 为什么你要陷害我 |
[45:58] | Please… | 求求你们 |
[46:06] | I thought he was doing so well. | 我以为他表现得挺好的 |
[46:09] | You’ve done the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[46:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:15] | I know this will help him. | 我知道这能帮他 |
[46:17] | It will. | 一定会 |
[46:19] | You are a real credit to this program. | 你真是这项计划的功臣 |
[46:22] | It’s nice to know that for every failure, there’s a success like you. | 尽管有失败 但有像你这样成功的 真好 |
[46:31] | This should offer him some relief. | 这应该能让他放松 |
[46:41] | Shall we? | 要走吗 |
[46:43] | Do you mind if I stay? | 介意我再留一会吗 |
[46:47] | He relapsed, but he’s a friend. | 虽然他复发了 但他是我的朋友 |
[46:50] | I still care about him. | 我仍然关心他 |
[46:51] | Of course, you do. | 当然 |
[46:53] | Yes, you’re welcome to stay. | 没事 想留就留下好了 |
[47:54] | I’m bringing you to a Mandalorian covert. | 带你去个曼达洛人藏身点 |
[47:56] | This is how we have survived in exile. | 我们就是这样在流亡中生存下来的 |
[47:59] | I’m familiar. | 这我熟悉 |
[48:00] | It’s a secret location and you are my guest. | 这是个秘密地点 而你是我的客人 |
[48:03] | They still live by the old ways. | 他们仍遵从旧道 |
[48:05] | Yes. It will go smoother if you keep your helmet on. Trust me. | 是的 你不摘头盔会顺利得多 相信我 |
[48:11] | Of course. | 显然 |
[49:10] | Come no further. | 在此止步 |
[49:12] | You are an apostate, Din Djarin. | 丁·贾伦 你是叛道之人 |
[49:15] | No longer. | 不再是了 |
[49:17] | I have been to the mines of Mandalore. | 我去了曼达洛的矿洞 |
[49:19] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[49:21] | The mines were collapsed in the Purge. | 矿洞在大清洗期间坍塌了 |
[49:24] | The planet is cursed. | 那颗星球被诅咒了 |
[49:26] | These are lies meant to keep us in exile. | 那是为了让我们继续流亡的谎言 |
[49:30] | How do we know that it is not you who is lying? | 我们怎们知道你说的不是谎言 |
[49:32] | He speaks the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[49:35] | I was witness. | 我见证了 |
[49:36] | And who are you, Nite Owl? | 夜鸮 你又是谁 |
[49:43] | I am Bo-Katan of Clan Kryze. | 我是克里兹氏族的博-卡坦 |
[49:47] | Your House has fallen from the Way. You are both apostates. | 你的家族偏离正道 你们都是叛道之人 |
[49:52] | We have been to the Living Waters. | 我们去过了活水 |
[50:02] | I bring proof. | 我带了证据 |
[50:12] | We shall see. | 我们拭目以待 |
[50:59] | Din Djarin claims to have bathed in the Living Waters. | 丁·贾伦声称他在活水中沐浴过 |
[51:04] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[51:06] | It is. I have proof. | 是的 我带了证据 |
[51:19] | I was witness. | 我能证明 |
[51:20] | He fell into the depths and I pulled him out. | 他坠入了深渊 我把他拉了上来 |
[51:43] | He speaks the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[51:46] | These are indeed the Living Waters. | 这确实是活水 |
[51:50] | Din Djarin, you are redeemed. | 丁·贾伦 你获得了救赎 |
[51:53] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[51:55] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[51:59] | And Bo-Katan Kryze, by Creed, you too are redeemed. | 博-卡坦·克里兹 根据信条 你也获得了救赎 |
[52:08] | But I do not walk the Way. | 但我们不是同道中人 |
[52:12] | Did you bathe in the waters? | 你是否泡过活水 |
[52:14] | I did. | 是的 |
[52:16] | And have you removed your helmet since? | 之后你摘下过头盔吗 |
[52:20] | No, I have not. | 不 我没有 |
[52:23] | Then you may join our covert and live as your ancestors once did. | 那你可以加入我们的藏身点 如你祖先一样生活 |
[52:29] | You may leave anytime you wish. | 你随时都可以离开 |
[52:32] | Until then, you are one of us. | 在那之前 你是我们的一份子 |
[52:37] | Welcome, Bo-Katan of Clan Kryze. | 欢迎 克里兹氏族的博-卡坦 |
[52:41] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[52:42] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |