时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors… | 我以自己和先祖的名义起誓 |
[00:06] | “I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors…” | 我以自己和先祖的名义起誓 |
[00:09] | That I shall walk the Way of the Mand’alor… | 我将践行曼达洛之道 |
[00:12] | “That I shall walk the Way of the Mand’alor…” | 我将践行曼达洛之道 |
[00:15] | Din Djarin claims to have bathed in the Living Waters. | 丁·贾伦声称他在活水中沐浴过 |
[00:19] | He speaks the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[00:24] | Din Djarin, you are redeemed. | 丁·贾伦 你获得了救赎 |
[00:27] | And Bo-Katan Kryze, you too are redeemed. | 博-卡坦·克里兹 你也获得了救赎 |
[00:31] | But I do not walk the Way. | 但我们不是同道中人 |
[00:32] | Did you bathe in the waters? | 你是否泡过活水 |
[00:34] | I did. | 是的 |
[00:35] | And have you removed your helmet since? | 之后你摘下过头盔吗 |
[00:38] | No. | 没有 |
[00:39] | Then you may join our covert. | 那你可以加入我们的藏身点 |
[00:41] | Welcome, Bo-Katan of Clan Kryze. | 欢迎 克里兹氏族的博-卡坦 |
[00:45] | You are one of us. | 你是我们的一员 |
[01:34] | Again. Again! | 再来 再来 |
[01:40] | Submission. | 胜负已分 |
[01:42] | Winner. | 胜者 |
[02:05] | Again. One, two, three… | 再来 一 二 三 |
[02:43] | Put down the rocks, kid. | 把石头放下 孩子 |
[02:46] | It’s time that you learn with the other foundlings. | 到时间了 你要和其他弃儿一起学习了 |
[02:50] | Playtime’s over. | 娱乐时间结束了 |
[02:53] | I’m gonna need you to focus. | 我要你接下来集中精力 |
[03:08] | Next challenger. | 他是下一个挑战者 |
[03:18] | Winner! | 胜者 |
[03:24] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确认这是个好主意吗 |
[03:26] | If he is ever to rise from foundling to apprentice, | 如果他要从弃儿成长为学徒 |
[03:29] | he must learn. | 那么学习是必经之路 |
[03:31] | Judge! | 裁判 |
[03:35] | He challenges. | 他来挑战 |
[03:37] | He is too small. | 他体格太小了 |
[03:39] | I am his ward. Proceed. | 我是他的监护 继续吧 |
[03:43] | What weapon? | 用什么武器 |
[03:44] | Let the challenged decide. | 让擂主决定 |
[03:48] | – Darts. – Bring the training darts. | -袖镖 -把训练袖镖拿来 |
[03:54] | Why doesn’t he wear a helmet? | 他为什么不戴头盔 |
[03:56] | He is too young to speak the Creed, | 他年龄太小 没法念信条 |
[03:58] | and so, too young to wear a helmet. | 也就还没到戴头盔的时候 |
[04:02] | Then he’s too young to fight. | 那也就是还没到能战斗的时候 |
[04:06] | “One does not speak unless one knows.” | 不知者不妄言 |
[04:09] | Is that not the Creed? | 这不也是信条吗 |
[04:11] | Well, I know. | 我知道的 |
[04:13] | Perhaps this lesson is for you, then. | 那么或许这次是你该上这一课 |
[04:16] | The training darts. | 训练袖镖来了 |
[04:20] | Fighters, arm yourselves. | 战士们 自己武装起来 |
[04:30] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[04:32] | My dad was the same way. | 我爸当年也是这么对我的 |
[04:34] | He’s just proud of you. | 他这是以你为荣 |
[04:38] | You take it easy on him, kid. | 孩子 对付他 别紧张 |
[04:44] | Each has three darts. | 每人有三枚袖镖 |
[04:46] | You may fire the darts in any order. | 任意顺序发射袖镖 |
[04:49] | Each direct hit scores one point. | 直接命中一枚得一分 |
[04:52] | A mark must be visible to score. | 必须看到印迹才能得分 |
[04:54] | One round. Highest score wins. | 一个回合 分数多者获胜 |
[04:59] | Squeeze your fist to launch the darts. | 握紧拳头来发射袖镖 |
[05:01] | You’ll be fine. | 你没事的 |
[05:06] | He doesn’t know how to fire darts? | 他还不知道怎么发射袖镖吗 |
[05:08] | He’s got this. Trust me. | 他懂的 相信我 |
[05:11] | Ready. | 准备 |
[05:14] | Begin! | 开始 |
[05:17] | Point! | 得分 |
[05:21] | Don’t look at me. Look at him. | 别看我 看他 |
[05:24] | Ready. | 准备 |
[05:25] | Begin! Point! | 开始 得分 |
[05:28] | Grogu, I’ve seen what you can do. | 古古 我见过你的能耐 |
[05:32] | It’s okay. Show them. | 你没问题 去露一手吧 |
[05:42] | Ready. | 准备 |
[05:44] | Begin! | 开始 |
[05:52] | Three points. Winner! | 三分 获胜 |
[05:55] | There you go. | 干得好 |
[05:56] | Did you teach him that? | 那是你教的 |
[05:57] | Not me. | 不是 |
[06:00] | “One doesn’t speak unless one knows.” | 不知者不妄言 |
[06:11] | Great job, kid. | 好样的 孩子 |
[06:28] | No blasters, it will kill the child. | 别开枪 会伤到孩子 |
[06:30] | Follow it to its lair. | 跟着它去巢穴 |
[07:20] | I’m out of fuel. | 燃料用完了 |
[07:23] | It always gets away. | 总是让它逃走 |
[07:42] | 第二十章 弃儿 | |
[08:02] | I kept a high altitude and followed it to its lair. | 我保持高飞 跟到了巢穴 |
[08:05] | I know how to get there. | 我知道怎么过去 |
[08:07] | We should muster up a hunting party and go after him. | 我们应该集结搜救队去救人 |
[08:13] | I scouted where it lives and mapped the location. | 我侦察了周边环境 做了地图 |
[08:16] | There. | 在那儿 |
[08:19] | The nest. | 它的老巢 |
[08:22] | It flew a long way. | 它飞了很远 |
[08:23] | I will go get him. | 我去救他 |
[08:25] | The mountains are too high. | 山峰太高了 |
[08:27] | If we use jetpacks, the beast will hear. | 如果用喷气背包 会惊动那头禽兽 |
[08:29] | It would kill the child. | 它会杀了那孩子 |
[08:32] | These are no higher than the peaks of Kyrimorut. | 这些山还比不了凯里莫鲁特的群峰 |
[08:34] | I used to climb them in basic training. | 我在基础训练中攀登过 |
[08:36] | I’ll fly to the foothills, scale the rest of the way on foot. | 我飞到山脚 然后徒步上去 |
[08:40] | I’ll join you. | 我跟你去 |
[08:41] | Paz Vizsla, | 帕兹·维兹拉 |
[08:43] | enjoin the Shriek-hawk Training team to accompany you. | 带上尖啸鹰训练队一起去 |
[08:46] | I will pack extended lariats for your launchers. | 我帮你们的发射器加装延长套索 |
[08:48] | We must avoid explosives and blasters for the safety of the foundling. | 为了弃儿的安全起见 禁用炸药和爆能枪 |
[09:02] | You are too young to join them. | 这对你为时尚早了 |
[09:07] | All in good time. | 未来可期 |
[09:10] | Come, Grogu. | 古古 跟我来 |
[09:12] | If you wish to become a Mandalorian, there is much work to attend to. | 想成为曼达洛人 要做的事情很多 |
[09:59] | This is the Forge. | 这是煅炉 |
[10:02] | It is the heart of Mandalorian culture. | 曼达洛文化的内核 |
[10:07] | Just as we shape the Mandalorian steel, we shape ourselves. | 正如塑造曼达洛钢 我们也在塑造自己 |
[10:18] | We all begin as raw ore. | 我们都从原石起步 |
[10:26] | We refine ourselves through trials and adversity. | 千锤百炼始成钢 |
[10:41] | The Forge can reveal weaknesses. | 煅炉能揭露弱点 |
[11:08] | Get him to Kelleran! | 把他交给凯勒兰 |
[11:26] | The elevator! Get the youngling to Kelleran! Go! | 进升降机 把幼徒交给凯勒兰 快走 |
[11:49] | Everything’s gonna be all right, kid. | 不会有事的 孩子 |
[11:56] | We’ve got one fleeing on sub-level platform 1215. | 下层1215号平台 发现一人 |
[11:59] | Blast them! | 开火 |
[12:14] | Over there! Stop them! | 在那里 拦住他们 |
[12:22] | Don’t let them escape! | 别让他们逃了 |
[12:45] | They hit the engine. This is gonna get a little rough. | 引擎被击中了 会有点颠簸 |
[14:00] | Don’t worry. | 没事的 |
[14:01] | We’re gonna meet up with some friends of mine. | 我们去跟朋友会合 |
[14:03] | But hold on, it’s gonna be a bumpy landing. | 不过抓紧了 降落可不轻松 |
[14:23] | Kelleran Beq? | 凯勒兰·贝克 |
[14:25] | – They’re right behind me. – What about the others? | -他们跟过来了 -其他人呢 |
[14:27] | There are no others. | 没有其他人了 |
[14:34] | Everybody out. Move it. Move it. | 全员出动 快 快 |
[14:36] | Take the ship, it’s fueled and ready to go. | 快上船 燃料加满 随时能飞 |
[14:38] | Come on! | 快走 |
[15:40] | It is a tradition in our culture | 在我们文化的传统中 |
[15:42] | for each to donate a small portion of what they earn to the foundlings. | 每个人会献出个人所得的一小部分来捐助弃儿 |
[15:48] | It is with these scraps of beskar that I forged your next piece of armor. | 我正是用这些贝斯卡的碎片为你锻造了一块新铠甲 |
[15:59] | Mandalorian steel shall keep you safe as you grow stronger. | 曼达洛钢可以保障你的安全 护佑你茁壮 |
[16:06] | You will grow into this rondel as you grow into your station, foundling Grogu. | 这块圆甲片会随着你的成长逐渐合身 弃儿古古 |
[16:48] | We’ll continue on foot from here. | 我们从这里开始步行 |
[16:50] | Any closer, and it will hear the ship. | 再靠近的话 那东西会听到飞船的动静 |
[17:34] | The target is on the top of this peak. | 目标就在这座峰顶 |
[17:36] | If we tuck in under this outcropping, | 如果在这块岩体下过夜 |
[17:38] | we sleep out of line of sight, and climb at first light. | 就可以躲过它的耳目 等天一亮我们就爬上去 |
[17:42] | We will make camp. | 我们这就扎营 |
[18:05] | How do you eat when other people are around? | 大家聚在一起的话你们怎么吃东西 |
[18:07] | You don’t. | 先不吃 |
[18:09] | When you get your food, | 等分到了食物 |
[18:10] | you go off to find a place where you can take off your helmet. | 找个方便摘头盔的地方再吃 |
[18:22] | You are the leader of the war party. | 你是这次行动的领队 |
[18:25] | You have the honor of staying by the fire. | 你有资格留在篝火边 |
[18:27] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[19:01] | The raptor’s lair is atop the highest peak. | 那东西的巢穴在最高峰的顶部 |
[19:04] | Now, our hope is that the child is still alive | 但愿那孩子还活着 |
[19:06] | so we have to make sure not to fire on the raptor. | 所以一定不要对它开火 |
[19:09] | It will kill the foundling if attacked. | 它一旦受袭 肯定会杀掉弃儿 |
[19:11] | It has happened before when it has taken others. | 之前被抓走的人就有这么死的 |
[19:14] | Our best bet is stealth. | 最佳方案是潜行 |
[19:16] | Our jetpacks will alert it to our presence. | 喷气背包的声音会暴露我们的行踪 |
[19:19] | Let’s move. | 出发吧 |
[21:16] | It’s not here. Let’s find the kid. | 那家伙不在 去找孩子吧 |
[21:22] | I see a heat source there. | 那边有一处热源 |
[21:26] | Wait until we clear the area. | 确认安全后再行动 |
[21:28] | He’s my son. | 那可是我儿子 |
[21:34] | Ragnar! Ragnar! Ragnar! | 拉格纳 拉格纳 拉格纳 |
[22:07] | Help me! | 救救我啊 |
[22:09] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[22:18] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[22:29] | Take my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[24:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:09] | I’m okay, Dad. | 我没大碍 爸爸 |
[24:11] | – Thank you. – This is the Way. | -谢谢 -正是此道 |
[24:15] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[24:32] | Come, Grogu. | 来吧 古古 |
[25:07] | Bo-Katan Kryze, | 博-卡坦·克里兹 |
[25:09] | you have honored your House and all of Mand’alor. | 你为你的家族和全曼达洛带来了荣耀 |
[25:16] | Saving a foundling. | 救助了一名弃儿 |
[25:18] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[25:20] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[25:21] | And we have brought you three more foundlings in need of care and training. | 我们也给你带回来了三个需要照料和训练的弃儿 |
[25:25] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[25:45] | You’re in need of a repair. | 你的护甲需要修理了 |
[25:48] | Come with me. | 来吧 |
[25:53] | I can replace what’s missing, | 我可以补齐你遗失的甲片 |
[25:55] | but not with its modern refinements. | 但不会采用当代的精工艺 |
[25:58] | Shall I inlay the signet of the Nite Owl? | 要我给你打上夜鸮的徽记么 |
[26:05] | Would it be acceptable to wear one pauldron of the Nite Owl | 我的肩甲可不可以一边是夜鸮 |
[26:09] | and another with the Mythosaur? | 另一边是神龙 |
[26:12] | The Mythosaur belongs to all Mandalorians. | 神龙是全体曼达洛人的象征 |
[26:16] | It is always acceptable to wear. | 你当然也可以佩戴 |
[26:20] | I would like that. | 那就它了 |
[26:51] | What would you say if I told you I saw one? | 要是我跟你说 我真的见过呢 |
[26:55] | That you saw what? | 见过什么 |
[26:59] | A Mythosaur. | 一条神龙 |
[27:02] | I would say you’re very lucky. | 我会觉得你很幸运 |
[27:05] | It is a noble vision. | 那是非常高贵的幻象 |
[27:07] | No, I… | 不是 我 |
[27:10] | I mean a real one. | 我看见的 |
[27:13] | Beneath the Living Waters on Mand’alor. | 曼达洛的活水之中有一条神龙 |
[27:16] | When you choose to walk the Way of the Mand’alor, | 当你选择践行曼达洛之道之时 |
[27:19] | you will see many things. | 你会见识到很多东西 |
[27:26] | But it was real. | 可那确实是真的 |
[27:28] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |