时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Don’t worry, brother. | 别慌 兄弟 |
[00:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[00:15] | You are not Mandalorian. | 你不是曼达洛人 |
[00:17] | He’s one of them. | 他是他们的人 |
[00:19] | One of what? | 什么的人 |
[00:22] | The Darksaber. | 暗剑 |
[00:26] | In order for her to wield the Darksaber again, | 她若想再次挥舞暗剑 |
[00:28] | it must be won in battle. | 必须要在战斗中击败你 |
[00:33] | What of your plans to retake Mandalore? | 你重夺曼达洛的计划呢 |
[00:35] | When I returned without the Darksaber, my forces melted away. | 我没带着暗剑回来 部下就散了 |
[00:39] | Where is the stolen fleet? | 偷来的舰队呢 |
[00:40] | Making their way through the galaxy as mercenaries. | 在银河系各地当雇佣兵 |
[00:43] | I am going to Mandalore. | 我要去曼达洛 |
[00:46] | No! | 不 |
[01:03] | Without the Creed, what are we? | 如果没有信条 我们是什么 |
[01:05] | What do we stand for? | 我们又代表了什么 |
[01:08] | Our people are scattered like stars in the galaxy. | 我们的族人如繁星般散布在银河系之中 |
[01:11] | You rescued me and I’ll always be in your debt. | 你救了我 我欠你一条命 |
[01:17] | Remove your helmet. | 摘下你的头盔吧 |
[01:21] | Our people have strayed from the Way | 我们的人民已经误入歧途 |
[01:25] | and it is not enough for a few to walk it. | 只有寥寥数人践行正道是远不足够的 |
[01:29] | Bo-Katan Kryze is going off to bring other Mandalorians in exile to us | 博-卡坦·克里兹将会出发并带回其他在外流浪的曼达洛人 |
[01:34] | so that we may join together once again. | 这样 我们才能再次统一 |
[01:37] | But she shows her face. | 但是她露出了她的脸 |
[01:39] | Bo-Katan walks both worlds. | 博-卡坦接触了两种文化 |
[01:41] | She can bring all tribes together. | 而且她可以团结其他氏族 |
[01:45] | It is time to retake Mandalore. | 是时候光复曼达洛了 |
[03:36] | Hail, Imperial friends. | 你们好 帝国的朋友们 |
[03:39] | We are a peaceful Quarren freighter | 我们是没有武装的夸润货船 |
[03:41] | making our way to do business in the Mid Rim. | 我们在赶路 要在中环做生意 |
[03:44] | And were unaware of any local warlords that required payment. | 我们并不知道还有当地军阀要求付钱 |
[03:51] | I am not a criminal. | 我不是罪犯 |
[03:53] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[03:54] | I intended no disrespect. | 我没有任何不敬之意 |
[03:56] | Basic is not my native tongue. | 基本语不是我的母语 |
[04:00] | I meant to say that we were not aware | 我的意思是 我们没有意识到 |
[04:02] | of the majestic Imperial presence in this sector, | 这个星区还有伟大的帝国势力 |
[04:05] | and we will gladly hire your protection. | 我们非常乐意付钱接受你们的保护 |
[04:11] | We are not Imperial either. | 我们也不是帝国 |
[04:16] | We are Mandalorian. | 我们是曼达洛人 |
[04:18] | And, sadly, you’re too late to hire us. | 并且 很不幸 有人比你们先付钱了 |
[04:22] | You see, we’ve been commissioned to track you down, Captain Shuggoth. | 你们看 我们受人委托追踪你们 沙戈思船长 |
[04:30] | This is an act of war. | 这是战争行为 |
[04:32] | “War?” | 战争 |
[04:34] | We’re privateers. Individuals for hire. | 我们是私掠者 都是可以雇佣的人 |
[04:38] | The price is high but we are very good at what we do. | 我们开价很高 但是业务一流 |
[04:43] | Loyal as well. | 也很忠诚 |
[04:45] | Which is why we cannot accept your generous offer. | 因此我们不能接受你们大方的报价 |
[04:48] | You see, we were already hired by a certain Mon Calamari Viceroy | 你要知道 我们已经受雇于一位蒙卡拉马里总督 |
[04:51] | who has reason to believe you absconded with her son. | 她有理由认为你带着她儿子逃跑了 |
[04:56] | It’s a lie. | 她说谎 |
[04:57] | We finally have peace with the Calamari. | 我们终于和卡拉马里人实现了和平 |
[04:59] | Why would I jeopardize peace and prosperity? | 为什么我要危害和平与繁荣呢 |
[05:02] | We have all suffered too much from war. | 我们都受过太多战争的苦了 |
[05:05] | I didn’t say anything about war. | 我所说的和战争无关 |
[05:07] | I know it was for love. | 我所知的是与爱有关 |
[05:10] | But my job is not to judge, | 不过我的任务不是来审判 |
[05:11] | but simply to complete the tasks for which we were hired. | 而是单纯地收人钱财 替人消灾 |
[05:14] | No. I won’t go. I won’t go. | 不 我不走 我不走 |
[05:20] | We love each other. | 我们彼此相爱 |
[05:21] | Sorry. I’ve gotta bring you back home to your folks. | 抱歉 我必须把你带回家人身边 |
[05:24] | After that, you can do whatever you want. | 这之后 你想做什么都行 |
[05:28] | Okay, let’s make this quick. | 行了 我们速战速决 |
[05:29] | We got a contract waiting for us on Plazir-15. | 在普拉齐尔15号行星上还有个合同要执行呢 |
[05:34] | I can’t go back to that wretched palace. | 我不要回到那座讨厌的宫殿 |
[05:37] | Don’t make us damage your girlfriend’s pretty little ship. | 别逼我们破坏你女朋友的漂亮小船 |
[05:40] | Captain, please, talk to him. | 船长 麻烦你 劝劝他 |
[05:44] | You have to go with them. | 你得和他们走 |
[05:46] | No. I love you. | 不 我爱你 |
[05:47] | Please go. | 求你了 走吧 |
[05:49] | I can’t destroy everything I’ve built for a childish fling. | 我不能因为孩子气的冲动 把我所经营的一切都毁掉 |
[05:52] | Is that all this was to you? | 你真的是这么想的吗 |
[05:54] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[05:57] | But you need to go. | 不过你得走了 |
[05:59] | We knew fate was not on our side. | 我们都知道天不遂人愿 |
[06:01] | Who cares about fate? I love you. | 谁管什么天不天的 我爱你 |
[06:05] | And I will always love you. | 我会一直爱着你 |
[06:12] | Come with us, Prince. | 跟我们走吧 王子殿下 |
[06:14] | You can do this. I’ll see you again. | 你能做到的 我们会再见面的 |
[06:16] | It’s a long ride home. | 回家要走很长的路 |
[06:18] | I thought Mandalorians were honorable. | 我以为曼达洛人高尚体面 |
[06:20] | We are, kid. All it takes is a few credits. | 没错 孩子 只需要一些信用点就好 |
[06:32] | 第二十二章 雇佣兵 | |
[06:55] | There they are. | 他们在那里 |
[07:07] | That’s quite a fleet. | 这舰队真气派 |
[07:09] | It took me a long time to assemble it. | 我花了很长时间才建起来 |
[07:12] | Most of it was captured from the Empire. | 多数舰船是从帝国那俘获的 |
[07:14] | I knew they looked familiar. | 我知道的 这些船看起来眼熟 |
[07:16] | Could come in real handy taking back Mandalore. | 在光复曼达洛的时候会有大用场 |
[07:19] | Axe Woves is their leader now. | 他们的现任领袖是阿克斯·沃夫斯 |
[07:23] | It’s going to take some convincing to get them to join us. | 要说服他们加入我们得费点口舌 |
[07:25] | I wonder what they’re here for? | 我在想他们到这儿来做什么 |
[07:27] | This planet isn’t on the New Republic Registry, | 这颗星球并未登记在新共和国中 |
[07:30] | so I’d guess it’s an independent world that hired them for protection. | 所以我觉得这是颗独立星球 雇佣他们保平安 |
[07:34] | Can’t imagine Woves will be happy to see you. | 我觉得阿克斯·沃夫斯不会乐意见到你 |
[07:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:39] | I’ll land outside the fleet’s perimeter. | 我要在舰队边界之外着陆 |
[07:42] | It’s probably best if we go in on foot. | 还是走着进去比较好 |
[07:46] | Welcome to Plazir-15. | 欢迎来到普拉齐尔15号行星 |
[07:48] | The Outer Rim’s only remaining direct democracy. | 外环仅存的直接民主制星球 |
[07:51] | You’ve been assigned a docking slip. | 已经为你分配了一个停泊船台 |
[07:53] | You will be guided on the assigned path. | 会引导你们到指定的航道 |
[07:56] | Engaging automated guidance. | 开启自动引导 |
[08:04] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[08:06] | They’ve taken control of the ship. | 他们接管了飞船 |
[08:10] | I guess we’re going for a ride. | 我觉得我们要去兜风了 |
[08:40] | This is interesting. | 真有意思 |
[08:50] | Welcome to Plazir-15. | 欢迎来到普拉齐尔15号行星 |
[08:52] | Please proceed to your hyperloop pod. | 请前往您的超级环道车厢 |
[08:58] | Why do they have Imperial droids on an independent world? | 为什么独立星球上会有帝国机器人 |
[09:02] | It’s the Outer Rim. | 这可是外环 |
[09:04] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我和你一样不知道 |
[09:17] | Bring us to the bay closest to the Mandalorian fleet. | 我们要去离曼达洛舰队最近的泊位 |
[09:20] | As per Article Nine of the Coruscant Accords, | 根据《科洛桑协议》第9条规定 |
[09:23] | permission must be granted from High Senate | 必须得到最高议会的许可 |
[09:25] | for access to self-defense forces in the peacekeeping zone. | 才能与维持和平区域里的自卫部队接触 |
[09:29] | Do you grant permission to scan your chain code? | 是否同意扫描您的链码 |
[09:40] | Din Djarin and Bo-Katan Kryze. | 丁·贾伦和博-卡坦·克里兹 |
[09:42] | Your presence has been requested | 行星民主领导层 |
[09:44] | by the leadership of the planetary democracy… | 已经要求与你们见面 |
[09:46] | I’m afraid we have more pressing matters. | 恐怕我们还要处理更加紧迫的事情 |
[09:48] | Perhaps at a later time. | 或许晚点再说吧 |
[09:50] | Please do not attempt to leave the vehicle. | 请不要试图离开车辆 |
[09:52] | This is not a request. | 这不是请求 |
[10:11] | I’ve never been here before. Have you? | 我从来没来过这里 你呢 |
[10:13] | I haven’t even heard of it. | 我甚至从来没听说过这里 |
[10:15] | Do you think we’re gonna have to blast our way out of here? | 你觉得我们会不会必须动手才能闯出去 |
[10:18] | We’ll find out. | 走着瞧吧 |
[10:45] | Join us! Come! | 一起来 快来 |
[10:48] | It’s a party. | 这是聚会 |
[10:50] | Come! Everyone, special guests. | 快来 各位 有稀客 |
[10:54] | Mandalorians. | 曼达洛人 |
[10:55] | I hope you like secretions. Take a little sip-sip. | 希望你们喜欢泌液 来尝点儿 |
[10:59] | Come, please. | 来吧 请 |
[11:01] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[11:03] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[11:05] | – Oh, my goodness. – Yes, I do. | -噢 我的女神 -是的 我爱你 |
[11:08] | Let’s address the bantha in the room. | 我们干脆开门见山吧 |
[11:11] | I was once a facilities planning officer during the war. | 在战争期间 我曾经是名设施规划官员 |
[11:15] | And thanks to the New Republic Amnesty Program, | 多亏了新共和国的大赦计划 |
[11:18] | I was able to help rebuild Plazir-15. | 我才能帮助重建普拉齐尔15号行星 |
[11:21] | You were Imperial? | 你以前是帝国的吗 |
[11:23] | He was. | 确实是 |
[11:25] | Plazir suffered greatly under Imperial rule. | 普拉齐尔在帝国治下遭受了巨大苦难 |
[11:28] | My husband came here as part of his rehabilitation. | 我丈夫来这里部分是改过自新的一部分 |
[11:31] | He oversaw the rebuilding of this planet on which my family served as nobility | 他监督了这颗星球的重建 我的家族自从定居在这里 |
[11:35] | since it was originally settled, and… we fell in love. | 就一直是贵族身份 并且 我们相爱了 |
[11:40] | We fell in love. We did fall in love. | 我们相爱了 我们确实相爱了 |
[11:46] | Could I perhaps hold the baby? Please? | 能让我抱抱这个宝贝吗 求您了 |
[11:50] | He doesn’t take kindly to strangers. | 他对陌生人并不友善 |
[11:56] | You are so fast. Yes. | 你的动作好快 真快 |
[12:00] | You see, it was time for our planet to move into a new age. | 你看 我们的星球到了迈进新时代的时候了 |
[12:03] | We held direct democratic elections for the first time in our history. | 我们举行了历史上首次直接民主选举 |
[12:07] | We are both royals and elected leaders. | 我们既是贵族也是民选领导人 |
[12:09] | And the Mandalorian privateer warships docked in your fields? | 曼达洛私掠者战舰停泊在你的地盘又是怎么回事 |
[12:13] | Oh, we hire them for protection. | 我们雇佣他们来保平安 |
[12:15] | Our charter forbids us from having a military | 我们的宪章禁止我们拥有军队 |
[12:18] | because of my husband’s Imperial past. | 因为我丈夫过去是帝国成员 |
[12:21] | But because of this, | 也正是这个原因 |
[12:22] | all of our resources go to growth and the people. | 我们所有的资源都用于经济增长与人民生活 |
[12:25] | I’d like to speak to these “privateers.” | 我想和这些私掠者们谈谈 |
[12:29] | That can be arranged. | 这事可以安排一下 |
[12:31] | There is just one condition. | 只是有一个条件 |
[12:34] | What? | 什么条件 |
[12:36] | You really must see the view. | 你们一定要来看看风景 |
[12:40] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[12:41] | We’ll just be a moment. Enjoy your meal, don’t get up. | 失陪片刻 享用大餐吧 不必起身 |
[12:44] | Let’s show our guests the view. | 我们带贵宾去看风景 |
[12:50] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[12:51] | – Yes? – A droid problem. | -什么麻烦 -机器人方面的麻烦 |
[12:53] | What kind of “droid problem”? | 什么样的机器人方面的麻烦 |
[12:55] | -Malfunction. -A coordinated malfunction. | -失常 -协调失常 |
[12:57] | We think. | 我们这样认为的 |
[12:58] | What makes you think that? | 你们这么认为的依据是什么 |
[13:00] | The planet’s Imperial droids were reprogrammed for peace. | 这颗星球上的帝国机器人被重新编程赋予和平用途 |
[13:03] | I personally oversaw the program. | 我亲自监督了这个计划 |
[13:04] | I can assure you they were completely rehabilitated for peaceful purposes. | 我能向你保证 他们被彻底重新改造 用于和平的使用目的 |
[13:07] | -Exclusively. -We thought. | -不做他用 -然而并不是 |
[13:09] | They were, my love, I personally oversaw the program. | 确实如此啊 亲爱的 我亲自监督了程序改写 |
[13:12] | What kind of malfunction? | 什么样的异常 |
[13:14] | I mean, nothing too serious at first. | 其实一开始没多严重 |
[13:16] | Unexpected power cycles. Deleted task stacks. | 电源突然重启 任务堆栈被删除 |
[13:19] | Then it got worse. | 之后就愈演愈烈 |
[13:20] | Traffic accidents. Heavy equipment failures leading to injury. | 交通事故 重型设备发生故障导致死伤 |
[13:23] | – Assault. – “Assault”? | -甚至攻击行为 -攻击行为 |
[13:26] | Respectfully, what does this have to do with us? | 抱歉 这件事跟我们有什么关系呢 |
[13:30] | Our constables are ill-equipped to confront battle droids. | 我们的警力根本对付不了战斗机器人 |
[13:33] | “Battle droids”? | 战斗机器人 |
[13:34] | Uh-uh-uh-uh. Former battle droids. They’ve been rehabilitated for civic duty. | 不不不 以前是战斗机器人 都经过改造承担公民义务了 |
[13:38] | – We thought. – They were. | -然而并没有 -确实改造了啊 |
[13:39] | Obviously not. | 明明就没有 |
[13:41] | The Mandalorian garrison outside your city walls | 你们城墙外的曼达洛驻军 |
[13:43] | can make quick work of your battle droids. | 可以轻松解决机器人带来的困扰 |
[13:46] | -That’s just it. -What? | -这就是问题关键了 -怎么讲 |
[13:49] | Our charter forbids any standing army from entering our city. | 宪章禁止我们有常备军进城 |
[13:52] | Our constables aren’t even allowed to carry blasters. | 连警察都不能在城内佩枪 |
[13:54] | But you allowed us to be armed. | 但你们却允许我们带着装备进来 |
[13:56] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[13:58] | The people have voted that we are a pluralistic society. | 人民投票认可我们要建立多元化的社会 |
[14:01] | You are Mandalorians. | 你们是曼达洛人 |
[14:02] | Weaponry and armor are intrinsic to your culture, are they not? | 持械穿甲是你们长久以来的文化 没错吧 |
[14:06] | They are. | 确实 |
[14:07] | You see where we’re going here? | 现在明白是怎么回事了吗 |
[14:10] | You want us to eliminate your droid problem. | 你们想让我们帮你解决有问题的机器人 |
[14:12] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:14] | I knew you would help us. | 我们就知道你们会帮忙的 |
[14:16] | Hold on there, Your Majesty. We didn’t agree to help you. | 别急 陛下 我们可还没答应呢 |
[14:17] | Please, Princess Kryze. Your Grace. | 拜托了 克里兹公主殿下 |
[14:20] | This is not intended to be a work of charity. | 不会让你们白做工的 |
[14:23] | Unlike my brethren outside your city walls, | 跟城墙外的那些同胞不一样 |
[14:25] | I am not a mercenary. | 我可不是佣兵 |
[14:26] | Apologies if that is the impression I gave. | 抱歉让你产生了这样的印象 |
[14:28] | What I intended to convey is that I would hope that this… | 我是想说 希望你们这次 |
[14:32] | “excursion” | 观光 |
[14:33] | would be viewed as an act of diplomacy between our two planets. | 可以成为我们双方之间的外交行为 |
[14:37] | In fact, Plazir-15 would formally recognize Mandalore as a sovereign system | 说白了 普拉齐尔15号行星将正式认可曼达洛的主权星系地位 |
[14:42] | and petition the New Republic to recognize it as such. | 并且向新共和国请愿对你们的认可 |
[14:46] | The mercenary captain, Axe Woves, indicated that he split from you | 雇佣兵队长阿克斯·沃夫斯声称他跟你分道扬镳 |
[14:49] | because you had designs on ruling Mandalore once again. | 就是因为你有意重新统领曼达洛 |
[14:54] | Those plans have been abandoned. | 我已经放弃那些计划了 |
[14:56] | The offer stands nonetheless. | 但我们依旧保留这个提议 |
[15:00] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[15:02] | You had me at “battle droids.” | 听到战斗机器人我就来劲了 |
[15:05] | These droids were all reprogrammed to serve the community | 这些重新编程服务社会的机器人 |
[15:09] | from the stockpile of captured Imperial robotics | 源自缴获的帝国机器人库存 |
[15:13] | scheduled to be scrapped at Karthon. | 原本已经安排送去卡桑星销毁了 |
[15:18] | The droid’s reprogramming was a complete success, | 重新编程本来非常成功 |
[15:22] | until one day, an isolated event… | 但突然有一天 出现了一起个案 |
[15:34] | Then others. | 之后越来越多 |
[15:44] | This is just a small collection of malfunctions that our security cameras caught. | 这些只是监控录像拍到的程序异常现象中的少数案例 |
[16:00] | Turn them off. | 关停啊 |
[16:02] | What? | 什么 |
[16:04] | Why not turn them all off? | 为什么不把机器人关停呢 |
[16:06] | Who’s in charge of that? | 谁是负责人 |
[16:08] | I am. | 我就是 |
[16:10] | There’s a failsafe cutoff switch built into the system. | 我们的系统内设置了故障切断开关 |
[16:15] | -However… -What? | -但是吧 -怎么了 |
[16:17] | The citizens voted against any interruption in droid services. | 公民投票反对关停机器人的服务 |
[16:22] | They can’t live without it. | 没了机器人他们就活不下去了 |
[16:24] | And why’s that? | 怎么讲 |
[16:26] | The citizens are no longer required to work | 这里的公民已经不需要工作了 |
[16:28] | and can spend their days engaging in recreation, | 每天都在悠闲地享乐 |
[16:32] | the arts, and participating in our direct democracy. | 欣赏艺术 或者参与到我们的直接民主中 |
[16:37] | If we shut down the droids, our citizens wouldn’t know how to survive. | 机器人一旦关停 这些公民连日子都不会过了 |
[16:44] | Our society would collapse. | 我们的社会会崩溃的 |
[16:46] | Then what do you want from us? | 那你需要我们做什么 |
[16:49] | To seek out and decommission any remaining rogue droids, | 找到余下的失控机器人 给它们除役 |
[16:52] | until we can fix the problem. | 直到我们能把问题解决 |
[16:57] | Give us the list. | 给我们个清单吧 |
[16:58] | Well, for that, | 这个嘛 |
[16:59] | you’ll have to go to the lower level and speak to the Ugnaughts. | 你们得去问下层区域的乌格瑙特人了 |
[17:03] | “Ugnaughts”? | 乌格瑙特人 |
[17:05] | Ugnaughts. | 乌格瑙特人 |
[17:10] | See what happens when you rely on droids? | 过度依赖机器人就会落得这个下场 |
[17:12] | Are you taking this personally? | 你这是有私怨啊 |
[17:14] | Just pointing it out. | 实话实说而已 |
[17:16] | Let’s just finish this so we can be on our way. | 赶紧搞定这茬 还有别的事要忙呢 |
[17:33] | I am Bo-Katan Kryze. | 我是博-卡坦·克里兹 |
[17:35] | Which one of you is in charge? | 你们哪位是负责人 |
[17:43] | We were sent on behalf of The Dutchess | 我们受到女公爵 |
[17:46] | and Captain Bombardier to help you with your droid problem. | 和邦巴尔迪耶队长的委托 来协助你们解决机器人的问题 |
[17:53] | Hello? | 来个人呗 |
[17:55] | This is going nowhere. | 根本说不通 |
[17:59] | I am Mandalorian Din Djarin, friend of Ugnaught Kuiil. | 我是曼达洛人丁·贾伦 乌格瑙特人奎尔的朋友 |
[18:04] | You will answer our questions and help us with our task. | 请回答我们的问题 协助我们完成任务 |
[18:08] | I have spoken. | 正如吾言 |
[18:16] | Thank you for your hospitality and for sharing your table with us. | 谢谢你们的招待 邀请我们同桌共饮 |
[18:20] | We were engaged to hunt down and eliminate the malfunctioning droids. | 我们需要追查并清除有故障的机器人 |
[18:24] | There are no such droids. | 我们没有这样的机器人 |
[18:27] | You may not have heard the news down here, | 你们在下层可能没听说 |
[18:29] | but your droids are wreaking havoc in the world above. | 但你们的机器人在上面的世界大肆作乱 |
[18:33] | There is not much of which we are not aware. | 可没有什么事是我们没听说过的 |
[18:36] | These halls are the central nervous system of the city. | 这里的厅堂是整座城市的中枢神经 |
[18:40] | I assure you, the droids are not malfunctioning. | 我可以保证 不存在出现故障的机器人 |
[18:43] | Citizens have been harmed by these malfunctioning machines. | 机器人的故障已经伤害到了民众 |
[18:48] | This is not the case. I have spoken. | 没这档子事 正如吾言 |
[18:51] | We’re not in any way suggesting that your work is to blame. | 我们并非是想指责你们造成了那些故障 |
[18:54] | The stories of Ugnaughts’ skill with smithing droids are legendary. | 乌格瑙特人制造机器人的技艺美名远扬 |
[18:59] | We know that Ugnaughts are considered the hardest working species in the galaxy. | 我们也知道乌格瑙特人是银河系中最吃苦耐劳的种族 |
[19:03] | We, like you, have been engaged with a task to perform. | 跟你们一样 我们现在有工作需要完成 |
[19:07] | We will investigate the dangerous incidents. | 我们会对这些危险事故进行调查 |
[19:10] | We would appreciate your help. | 之后定会感谢你们的协助 |
[19:24] | Here are the locations of the droids you seek. | 这里有你们要找的机器人的位置 |
[19:28] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[19:29] | We are in your debt. I have spoken. | 你们帮了大忙 正如吾言 |
[19:37] | What was that? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[19:38] | I’ve spent time with Ugnaughts. | 我跟乌格瑙特人打过交道 |
[19:40] | There’s a particular way to communicate with them. | 跟他们说话需要些独特的技巧 |
[19:42] | Accusing their work of malfunctioning is an insult. | 指责他们的工艺有问题 就等于是侮辱 |
[19:46] | Now, they’ve indicated that there’s a likelihood | 刚刚 他们指出下起事故很有可能 |
[19:49] | that the next event will be at the loading docks. | 发生在装卸码头上 |
[19:51] | How sure are they? | 他们有多大把握 |
[19:52] | Hard to tell. | 不好说 |
[19:54] | Ugnaughts always seem sure of themselves. | 乌格瑙特人总是一副很自信的样子 |
[19:58] | Well, it’s the only lead we’ve got so we might as well have a look around. | 既然这是仅有的线索 那不如就过去看看吧 |
[20:17] | I haven’t seen battle droids since the Clone Wars. | 克隆人战争结束后我就没见过战斗机器人了 |
[20:21] | I have. | 我见过 |
[20:22] | Any of ’em look suspicious? | 有哪个看着比较可疑么 |
[20:25] | They all look suspicious. | 都非常可疑 |
[20:28] | Halt. | 站住 |
[20:29] | This is a restricted area. You are to vacate immediately. | 这里是管制区域 你们必须立即离开 |
[20:33] | We have a few questions. | 我们有些事要打听 |
[20:35] | Show me your identification please. | 请出示你们的身份证明 |
[20:38] | We’re here on behalf of The Dutchess to investigate the droid malfunctions. | 我们受女公爵的委托来调查机器人的故障 |
[20:42] | Yes, I saw the reports. | 是的 我看过报告 |
[20:46] | Rest assured, I’ve had the entire line of loaders | 放心 我已经让整条装载线 |
[20:49] | undergo maintenance protocols as a safety measure. | 接受了维护协议 作为安全措施 |
[20:52] | The, uh, certification is on file. | 验证文件已经归档 |
[20:56] | Uh, I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我建议你不要这样 |
[20:59] | – Why’s that? – As a precaution. | -为什么呢 -安全起见 |
[21:02] | Their base function was warfare. | 它们的基础功能是作战 |
[21:04] | I thought they were just checked out. | 不是说已经经过验证了么 |
[21:06] | They were. | 是的 |
[21:07] | Uh, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[21:09] | Then this shouldn’t faze them. | 验证过就不会反击咯 |
[21:11] | Uh, sir? | 先生 |
[21:13] | Excuse me! Excuse me! Sir! | 抱歉 抱歉 先生 |
[21:29] | Re-certified, huh? | 不是重新验证过吗 |
[21:30] | You should have left them alone. | 你们就不该打扰它们 |
[22:34] | Keep going! | 继续追 |
[22:55] | This is a crime scene. | 这里是罪案现场 |
[22:57] | Thank you for standing back. | 谢谢配合 请勿靠近 |
[23:00] | This is a crime scene. | 这里是罪案现场 |
[23:01] | Thank you for standing back. | 谢谢配合 请勿靠近 |
[23:04] | This is a crime scene. | 这里是罪案现场 |
[23:06] | Thank you for standing back. | 谢谢配合 请勿靠近 |
[23:17] | I found a spark pad. | 这儿有个点火器 |
[23:19] | What’s it say? | 写了什么 |
[23:23] | “The Resistor.” | 电阻酒吧 |
[23:24] | Sounds like a droid bar. | 像是个机器人酒吧 |
[23:31] | And there’s an address. | 连地址都写上了 |
[23:43] | Let me do the talking in there. | 进去之后我负责说话 |
[23:45] | Why is that? | 怎么了 |
[23:46] | Because I wanna get the information fast and get to the fleet. | 我想快点找到线索 就能快点去见见舰队了 |
[23:50] | So do I. What’s your point? | 我也想啊 你到底什么意思 |
[23:53] | You kicking droids is really not helpful. | 你踹机器人只会帮倒忙 |
[23:57] | I figured out which one was malfunctioning, didn’t I? | 但我不是发现了有问题的机器人吗 |
[24:00] | You did it your way, now let me do it mine, okay? | 你有你的办法 现在我用用我的办法 可以么 |
[24:04] | This is the address. | 就是这里 |
[24:42] | I don’t think they get many of our kind here. | 看来这里不怎么招待我们这号人啊 |
[24:48] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要么 |
[24:51] | That depends. Is this The Resistor? | 看情况了 这里是电阻酒吧吗 |
[24:53] | This is. | 是的 |
[24:56] | That spark pad was found on a rogue battle droid. | 这个点火器是从一个闹事的战斗机器人那里搜的 |
[24:59] | We give out lots of spark pads. | 很多顾客都收到过这种点火器 |
[25:02] | What are you getting at? | 你们想暗示什么 |
[25:03] | There has been a string of malfunctions that all point to this oil can. | 一系列的机器人故障都指向了这家机油吧 |
[25:07] | You can check my registry. | 你可以检查我的注册信息 |
[25:09] | We are in full compliance with Planetary Hierarchical… | 我们完全符合行星等级的 |
[25:12] | If you don’t start answering questions, | 你要是不回答问题 |
[25:14] | I’ll yank your memory circuit and dissect it back at the lab. | 我就扯掉你的记忆电路 拿去实验室解体 |
[25:22] | Nobody leaves. | 都不许走 |
[25:26] | A word? | 借一步说话 |
[25:29] | Stay where I can see you. | 站在我能看见的地方 |
[25:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:35] | You’re wasting your time. You can’t reason with droids. | 真是浪费时间 你没法跟机器人理论 |
[25:38] | Their behavior is programmed. | 它们的行为方式是编程好的 |
[25:39] | All they do is reason. | 一切程序都讲理 |
[25:41] | They’re also programmed not to harm organics. | 理论上它们不能伤害有机生命 |
[25:43] | How’s that going? | 看看结果如何 |
[25:45] | Look, you are not helping. | 你不帮忙就算了 |
[25:47] | Just because the malfunctioning droids happen to visit here | 就算故障机器人碰巧都来这里 |
[25:50] | doesn’t mean that this one is in on it. | 也不能说明这里必定有问题 |
[25:52] | I want to help. | 我想帮助你们 |
[25:54] | You want me to pull your hearing sensors too? | 想让我把你的听觉传感器也拔了 |
[25:56] | We are worried that if these horrible incidents continue, we will be… | 我们很担心 如果这样的可怕事故再次发生 我们会 |
[26:02] | You’ll be what? | 你们会怎样 |
[26:03] | There are concerns among my customers that we will be replaced. | 我的不少顾客担心 我们会被代替 |
[26:07] | By what? | 被什么代替 |
[26:09] | Humans. | 人类 |
[26:10] | Most of us have been refurbished and reprogrammed. | 我们中的大多数都经过了翻新和重新编程 |
[26:13] | Some droids on Plazir date back to the Separatists. | 一些普拉齐尔机器人来自分离主义者 |
[26:16] | The New Republic would send them to scrap. | 新共和国会把它们送去销毁 |
[26:19] | But here on Plazir, they are given a second chance. | 但在普拉齐尔 它们获得了第二次生机 |
[26:23] | Well, these catastrophes don’t help your argument. | 可这些事故没法支持你的论点 |
[26:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:27] | That’s why we need your help. | 所以我们需要你们的帮助 |
[26:28] | We don’t want to be replaced. We still have a lot to contribute. | 我们不想被替代 我们仍然可以做出许多贡献 |
[26:33] | Human life is so short. | 人类的生命十分短暂 |
[26:35] | They don’t ask that much of us. | 他们没有向我们提太多要求 |
[26:37] | Organics created us. | 有机生命创造了我们 |
[26:40] | It’s the least we can do. | 至少我们可以做到这个 |
[26:53] | Do you have a record of what each of the suspects ordered? | 你有每个嫌疑人的饮品清单吗 |
[26:56] | That is not how it works here. | 这里不是这样运作的 |
[26:59] | There is no selection of beverages as with organics. | 和有机生命挑选的酒水饮料不同 |
[27:01] | Here, droids are served Nepenthé. | 我们为这里的机器人提供忘忧剂 |
[27:05] | What’s Nepenthé? | 什么忘忧剂 |
[27:07] | It is a viscous lubricant that protects against mechanical wear | 它是一种粘稠的润滑剂 可以运送更新程序的微粒 |
[27:10] | while delivering program refreshing sub-particles. | 同时保护机械部分不受损伤 |
[27:13] | So Nepenthé reprograms the droids that drink here? | 那么忘忧剂给喝了它的机器人重新编程 |
[27:17] | It patches the programming as the commands of the mainframe change. | 它依照主机变更的要求修补程序 |
[27:30] | It seems the malfunctioning droids all imbibed from the same batch of Nepenthé. | 看来故障机器人全都摄入过同一批忘忧剂 |
[27:41] | These are the remains of the latest malfunctioning droid. | 这些是最近一批故障机器人的残骸 |
[28:01] | We’re looking for programming sub-particles. | 我们想找出编程微粒 |
[28:04] | Yes. Let me isolate them. | 好的 让我分离它们 |
[28:09] | All right, let’s see if they give us a reading. | 行 来看看有没有读数 |
[28:14] | The particles are definitely present. | 微粒肯定存在 |
[28:17] | What are the chances that they’re still active? | 它们可能仍然活跃吗 |
[28:20] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[28:43] | They’re still active. | 它们确实还活跃 |
[28:48] | These are the sub-particles. | 这就是那些微粒 |
[28:54] | -Curious… -What? | -有意思 -什么 |
[28:56] | They’re actually nano-droids. | 这些其实是纳米机器人 |
[28:59] | How did nano-droids get into the Nepenthé? | 纳米机器人怎么混进了忘忧剂 |
[29:04] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:05] | The striations? | 这些条纹吗 |
[29:07] | Just an aberration in the metal. | 只是金属形成的像差 |
[29:09] | Probably malleability limitations at this scale. | 可能这个倍数下延展性有限 |
[29:13] | No. It’s writing. | 不对 这是文字 |
[29:17] | Rotate the perspective. | 旋转一下视角 |
[29:23] | It’s a chain code. | 这是链码 |
[29:25] | If it has a chain code, | 如果它有链码 |
[29:26] | then we should be able to determine its point of origin. | 我们就应该能确定它的源头 |
[29:29] | In theory. | 理论上是 |
[29:30] | Let me see what I can find out. | 看看我能找到什么 |
[29:34] | Yes, here we are. | 看这个 |
[29:36] | They were originally manufactured by the Techno Union. | 它们原先是技术联盟制造的 |
[29:39] | Been in cold-storage for ages. | 被冷藏了许多年 |
[29:42] | The chain title says it didn’t arrive on Plazir through Droid Acquisitions. | 链码标题写着 它不是通过机器人采购进入普拉齐尔的 |
[29:46] | How strange… | 很奇怪 |
[29:48] | How did it arrive? | 它怎么来的 |
[29:50] | They were requisitioned by the Security Office. | 它们是安全办公室征用的 |
[29:53] | Is that unusual? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[29:56] | It’s illegal. | 这是违法的 |
[29:58] | There’s no record of this transaction on the government registry. | 政府注册表单上没有这笔交易记录 |
[30:01] | These droids were ordered by an individual. | 这些机器人是个人订购的 |
[30:05] | Is there a name? | 有名字吗 |
[30:07] | Our head of security. | 是安全办公室的头头 |
[30:10] | Commissioner Helgait. | 赫尔盖特长官 |
[30:19] | Check the cycles of security cameras for any potential irregularities. | 检查一下监控摄像头记录 看看有没有不规矩的苗头 |
[30:25] | Commissioner, we have some questions for you. | 长官 有些问题要请教您 |
[30:28] | Sorry, I have to check the data farm for anomalies. | 抱歉 我还得检查这些数据是否异常 |
[30:31] | We know about the Nepenthé. And the nano-droids. | 我们知道了忘忧剂的事 还有纳米机器人 |
[30:34] | They didn’t malfunction. | 它们没有出故障 |
[30:36] | You programmed them to disrupt and attack. | 是你编程让它们扰乱秩序攻击 |
[30:40] | You’re coming with us. | 你要跟我们走一趟 |
[30:44] | Everyone, freeze! | 大家都别动 |
[30:47] | If I trigger this failsafe, | 如果我按下这个保险键 |
[30:49] | it will convert the planet’s docile workforce back into battle droids | 就会把整个星球的驯服劳动力变回战斗机器人 |
[30:54] | and unleash them upon the unsuspecting citizens of Plazir! | 让它们袭击毫无察觉的普拉齐尔公民 |
[31:00] | Don’t make me do it. | 别逼我这么做 |
[31:03] | There’s no way out, Commissioner. | 你逃不了的 长官 |
[31:05] | Give yourself up. | 你投降吧 |
[31:07] | Give up? | 投降 |
[31:08] | I never give up. | 我从不投降 |
[31:11] | I didn’t give up to the corrupt Republic, | 我没向腐败的共和国投降 |
[31:14] | I didn’t give up to the Empire, and I won’t give up to you. | 我没向帝国投降 我也不会向你投降 |
[31:20] | You’re a Separatist? | 你是个分离主义者 |
[31:21] | Separatist is a pejorative term. | 分离主义者是个贬义词 |
[31:25] | I support democracy. | 我支持的是民主 |
[31:28] | Count Dooku was a visionary. | 杜库伯爵很有远见 |
[31:31] | He was cut short in his prime by the Jedi enforcer… | 是绝地在他的鼎盛之年把他 |
[31:42] | Politics. | 政治 |
[31:49] | Okay, let me get that for you, M’Lady. | 好的夫人 让我来拿 |
[31:52] | Your toss, lovey. | 你来扔 亲爱的 |
[32:10] | A Quadro-blast! I’ve never seen such a streak! | 是四联炸 我从来没见过这样的好运 |
[32:17] | What are you doing with Commissioner Helgait? | 你带着赫尔盖特长官来做什么 |
[32:20] | We found the cause of your “malfunctions.” | 我们找到了“故障”的原因 |
[32:23] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[32:26] | I’m afraid it is, M’Lady. | 很遗憾是的 夫人 |
[32:31] | Despicable. | 卑鄙小人 |
[32:32] | If that isn’t the Quacta calling the Stifling slimy. | 这不是夸克塔笑窒息怪黏糊嘛 |
[32:37] | I beg your pardon. | 你说什么 |
[32:38] | This planet is unrecognizable since he arrived. | 他来之后这颗星球已经面目全非了 |
[32:44] | I had a feeling you hated me. | 我就知道你痛恨我 |
[32:46] | I’m disappointed in you, Commissioner. | 我对你很失望 长官 |
[32:49] | You served my family well. | 你以前忠于我的家族 |
[32:50] | But Captain Bombardier is the love of my life. | 但邦巴尔迪耶队长是我一生所爱 |
[32:53] | And I know his heart is true. | 我也知道他真心对我 |
[32:57] | Sure, he’s made some mistakes in the past, but who here among us has not? | 当然他曾经犯过错 但我们谁没有犯过错呢 |
[33:01] | Is there no room for a little bit of forgiveness in a galaxy so vast? | 银河系广阔无垠 难道装不下一点点原谅 |
[33:07] | I am sorry to have disappointed you, My Lady. | 很抱歉让夫人您失望了 |
[33:11] | Perhaps someday I can earn such forgiveness from Your Grace. | 或许将来我能赢得您的原谅 |
[33:18] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[33:20] | As for now, you must live in exile on the moon of Paraqaat. | 但现在你必须被流放到帕拉夸特卫星上 |
[33:37] | And as for you, Lady Bo-Katan Kryze and Din Djarin of Concordia, | 而你们 博-卡坦·克里兹女士和谐和星的丁·贾伦 |
[33:42] | I grant you audience with our deployment of Mandalorian privateers. | 我授权你们访问曼达洛私掠者的驻扎地 |
[33:47] | I also give to you both our highest honor, the key to Plazir. | 我也将我们的最高荣誉普拉齐尔之钥赠与你们 |
[34:05] | You will always be welcome in our domed paradise. | 我们的拱顶天堂永远欢迎你们 |
[34:08] | M’Lady. | 夫人 |
[34:10] | M’Lord. | 大人 |
[34:13] | And to this little one, | 而这位小朋友 |
[34:15] | I grant knighthood. | 我授予你骑士身份 |
[34:23] | You are now a knight of the Ancient Order of Independent Regencies. | 现在你是独立摄政古骑士团的骑士了 |
[34:28] | Go in peace, brave travelers. Until our paths meet again. | 平安离开吧 勇敢的旅行者 我们下次有缘再见 |
[34:33] | M’Lord. M’Lady. | 大人 夫人 |
[34:49] | Now approaching landing field three. | 第三着陆区快到了 |
[34:52] | They’re Mandalorians. | 他们是曼达洛人 |
[34:54] | You’re their leader. | 你是他们的领袖 |
[34:55] | They’re going to follow you. | 他们会追随你 |
[34:59] | I’m not their leader anymore. | 我不再是他们的领袖 |
[35:02] | Axe Woves is. | 阿克斯·沃夫斯才是 |
[35:04] | Then what’s your play? | 那你怎么应对 |
[35:10] | I’ll know when I get there. | 等到了就知道了 |
[35:51] | Have you come back to join the mercenaries? | 你回来加入雇佣兵吗 |
[35:55] | I’ve come to reclaim my fleet. | 我来收回我的舰队 |
[35:58] | It’s no longer your fleet, is it? | 它不再是你的舰队了 对吗 |
[36:05] | I’m now in command and grown quite fond of it. | 我成了首领 我喜欢这活儿 |
[36:18] | Then I challenge you, one warrior to another. | 那么我挑战你 以一对一 |
[36:28] | Do you accept my challenge? | 你接受我的挑战吗 |
[36:35] | I do. | 我接受 |
[37:28] | Do you yield? | 服不服 |
[37:50] | Do you yield? | 服不服 |
[37:52] | You’ll never be the true leader of our people. | 你永远不会是我们的真正领袖 |
[37:56] | You won’t even take the Darksaber from him. | 你甚至没法从他那里赢得暗剑 |
[38:01] | He’s the one you should be challenging. | 他才是你应该挑战的人 |
[38:03] | Enough Mandalorian blood has been spilled by our own hands. | 曼达洛人手上沾上的自己人鲜血够多了 |
[38:18] | Mandalorians are stronger together. | 曼达洛人团结起来才更强大 |
[38:24] | But a misguided zealot possesses the blade. | 但这个被误导的狂热信徒拥有暗剑 |
[38:28] | One, I might add, who has not one drop of Mandalorian blood in his veins. | 我得说 这人一滴曼达洛人的血都没有 |
[38:33] | Din Djarin took the Creed and chose to walk the Way, | 丁·贾伦接受了信条 选择了曼达洛之道 |
[38:37] | just as our ancestors did. | 我们的祖先也是如此 |
[38:41] | He is every bit the Mandalorian that they were. | 每一方面他都是从前的曼达洛人 |
[38:47] | Certainly as much as any of us. | 和我们当中的任何人一样 |
[38:51] | But according to our ways, | 但根据我们的传统 |
[38:52] | the ruler of Mandalore must possess the Darksaber. | 曼达洛的领袖必须拥有暗剑 |
[38:56] | Then she shall have it. | 那么她应该拿着它 |
[39:09] | This belongs to you. | 这属于你 |
[39:12] | It’s not a gift to be given, no matter how well intended. | 它不能作为赠礼 无论出于多大的善意 |
[39:18] | It’s not a gift. | 这不是赠与 |
[39:24] | While exploring Mandalore, I was captured. | 在我探索曼达洛时 我被俘虏 |
[39:27] | And this blade was taken from me. | 这把剑从我手中被夺走 |
[39:30] | Bo-Katan rescued me and slayed my captor. | 博-卡坦救了我 杀了俘虏我的人 |
[39:36] | She defeated the enemy that defeated me. | 她打败了打败我的敌人 |
[39:44] | Would this blade then not belong to her? | 这把剑不属于她吗 |
[39:55] | Would it not belong to her? | 它不属于她吗 |
[40:07] | It would. | 它属于她 |
[40:17] | I return this blade to its rightful owner. | 我把剑还给它的真正主人 |