时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | The atmosphere is breathable. | 大气可以呼吸 |
[00:07] | Bo-Katan was right. Mandalore is not cursed. | 博-卡坦说对了 曼达洛没有被诅咒 |
[00:13] | Bo-Katan Kryze is going off to bring other Mandalorians in exile to us | 博-卡坦·克里兹将会出发并带回其他在外流浪的曼达洛人 |
[00:18] | so that we may join together once again. | 这样 我们才能再次统一 |
[00:21] | It is time to retake Mandalore. | 是时候光复曼达洛了 |
[00:25] | Have you come back to join the mercenaries? | 你回来加入雇佣兵吗 |
[00:27] | I’ve come to reclaim my fleet. | 我来收回我的舰队 |
[00:38] | Enough Mandalorian blood has been spilled by our own hands. | 曼达洛人手上沾上的自己人鲜血够多了 |
[00:41] | The ruler of Mandalore must possess the Darksaber. | 曼达洛的领袖必须拥有暗剑 |
[00:44] | While exploring Mandalore, I was captured. | 在我探索曼达洛时 我被俘虏 |
[00:47] | And this blade was taken from me. | 这把剑从我手中被夺走 |
[00:49] | Bo-Katan rescued me and slayed my captor. | 博-卡坦救了我 杀了俘虏我的人 |
[00:54] | I return this blade to its rightful owner. | 我把剑还给它的真正主人 |
[01:01] | I found a derelict New Republic shuttle. | 我发现了一架被废弃的新共和国穿梭机 |
[01:04] | This was an extraction. | 这是次营救行动 |
[01:05] | Flight times match the ship transporting Moff Gideon. | 和吉迪恩总督的运囚舰出发时间一致 |
[01:08] | I knew it. He never made it to trial. | 我就知道 他就没有接受审判 |
[01:11] | There appears to be something embedded in the cabin wall. | 舱室的墙上好像有东西嵌在里面 |
[01:17] | It’s a fragment of beskar alloy. | 是一块贝斯卡合金碎片 |
[01:18] | Please. You set me up. | 求你了 你陷害我 |
[03:22] | Code T-K-2-7-5-5. | 代码 TK2755 |
[03:36] | Report. And make it quick, as I am short on time. | 报告 要快 我赶时间 |
[03:40] | Sir, I’m afraid the pirates have run into trouble on Nevarro. | 长官 恐怕海盗们在内瓦罗遇到麻烦了 |
[03:44] | In your last report, | 你上一次报告中 |
[03:45] | didn’t you suggest that the New Republic would not be sending support? | 不是说新共和国不会支援吗 |
[03:51] | It wasn’t the New Republic. | 不是新共和国 |
[03:53] | Magistrate Karga was aided by Mandalorians. | 曼达洛人帮了卡加大长官 |
[03:57] | Which Mandalorians? | 是哪派曼达洛人 |
[04:00] | According to the reports received by the New Republic, | 根据新共和国收到的报告 |
[04:04] | Bo-Katan Kryze lead a squadron of Mandalorians | 是博-卡坦·克里兹率领的一群曼达洛人 |
[04:07] | alongside Din Djarin and his covert. | 连同丁·贾伦与秘密同伙一起 |
[04:11] | This cannot be. Those two factions are sworn enemies. | 不可能的 这两派是死对头 |
[04:14] | Which is why I contacted you with haste. | 所以我才急着要联系你 |
[04:20] | Continue with your mission. | 继续执行你的任务 |
[04:22] | I shall deal with our Mandalorian friends. | 我会对付那些曼达洛人的 |
[04:53] | The New Republic is vulnerable, | 新共和国很脆弱 |
[04:55] | but we must be cautious and show no sign of our true strength. | 但是我们必须谨慎 不要暴露我们的实力 |
[05:01] | Easy for you to say, Captain. | 说得容易 舰长 |
[05:04] | There’s a fortune to be had plundering the hyperspace lanes. | 在超空间航线打劫财源滚滚 |
[05:07] | Commander, your hit-and-run operations are gaining too much notice. | 指挥官 你打了就跑的行动太引人注意了 |
[05:12] | If we are perceived as anything other than a group of unorganized remnant warlords, | 如果有人发觉我们并不是一群无组织的残余军阀 |
[05:18] | the New Republic will increase their efforts to hunt us down. | 那么新共和国就会加大力度对我们穷追到底 |
[05:21] | There are citizens loyal to the Empire on every planet in this galaxy. | 银河里每个星球都有忠于帝国的公民 |
[05:29] | They’re already getting sick of this New Republic | 他们已经厌烦了新共和国 |
[05:33] | and its rules and regulations. | 及其规章制度 |
[05:35] | And if we give them a show of strength, they will rally behind us. | 如果向他们展现我们的实力 他们就会重新聚集在我们这边 |
[05:40] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:41] | But that strength must not be wasted. | 但是这实力绝不能浪费掉 |
[05:44] | Grand Admiral Thrawn’s return | 索龙元帅归来 |
[05:47] | will herald in the reemergence of our military, | 预示着我们军事力量的复兴 |
[05:51] | and provide Commandant Hux enough time to deliver on Project Necromancer. | 也会给赫克斯校长执行通灵者项目足够的时间 |
[05:57] | Captain Pellaeon, you always speak with much authority, | 佩雷恩舰长 你的话总是带着权威 |
[06:02] | and yet, I see, once again, | 不过 我再次注意到 |
[06:07] | that Grand Admiral Thrawn is missing from your delegation. | 你的代表团里并没有索龙元帅 |
[06:12] | Any word on when he will be able to participate in the Shadow Council? | 能说说他什么时候才能出席阴影委员会吗 |
[06:20] | With respect, our one hope for success relies upon the secrecy of his return. | 恕我直言 我们想要成功 关键在于对他回归保密 |
[06:27] | Captain, secrets are my stock-in-trade. | 舰长 秘密是我的特长 |
[06:30] | I hear whispers from one end of the galaxy to another, | 我听得到银河各个角落的小道消息 |
[06:34] | and never a word of Thrawn. | 却从未听说过索龙的消息 |
[06:38] | You have spoken of his imminent return. | 你说过他即将归来 |
[06:45] | Perhaps, it’s time we look to new leadership. | 或许 我们是时候指望新的领导层了 |
[06:50] | Hear, hear. | 赞同 赞同 |
[06:54] | Project Necromancer is in place for that. | 通灵者项目已经为此做好准备 |
[06:57] | Yes, Commandant. | 很好 校长 |
[06:59] | What has become of Doctor Pershing and the research you promised us? | 珀欣博士怎么了 你答应过我们的研究呢 |
[07:05] | Doctor Pershing was captured by the New Republic. | 珀欣博士被新共和国抓走了 |
[07:09] | His research is lost. | 研究成果也损失了 |
[07:11] | For now, at least. | 至少目前是这样的 |
[07:14] | I also hear whispers, Gideon. | 我也听说了小道消息 吉迪恩 |
[07:17] | You held Pershing and were attempting your own experiments on Nevarro. | 你控制着珀欣 还想在内瓦罗上做自己的实验 |
[07:21] | The creation of clones is your obsession, not mine. | 痴迷创造克隆体的是你 不是我 |
[07:27] | I account for what goes on in my sector, no more, no less. | 我负责着自己星区的事情 不逾矩也不失责 |
[07:31] | The same can be said of every member of this Council. | 委员会每个成员的情况也是如此 |
[07:35] | – Yes. – Of course. | -是的 -显然 |
[07:37] | – That’s right. – Yes. | -没错 -是的 |
[07:39] | And yet, we individually scrape and claw resources | 然而 我们各自搜刮资源 |
[07:44] | awaiting the grand plan to take shape, | 等待宏伟计划成型 |
[07:47] | while you and Pellaeon amass countless resources | 而你和佩雷恩却囤积了本该共享的 |
[07:53] | and equipment which should be shared. | 无数资源和设备 |
[07:59] | Oh, we already received your request. | 我们已经收到了你的请求 |
[08:03] | “Three Praetorian Guards.” | 三名近卫队员 |
[08:06] | Sounds like someone is concerned about an assassination attempt. | 看来有人担心遇到刺杀 |
[08:10] | And he thinks I’m being the flashy one. | 而他觉得我是个浮华之人 |
[08:13] | And reinforcements for your TIE interceptor squadron. | 还要求增派TIE截击机中队 |
[08:18] | And… bombers. | 还有 轰炸机 |
[08:24] | Yes, I see. | 我知道 |
[08:26] | And what is your security concern? | 你面临什么安全问题 |
[08:29] | Mandalorians. | 曼达洛人 |
[08:31] | What? | 什么 |
[08:35] | – They continue to be an issue? – They do. | -他们这问题还没解决吗 -是的 |
[08:37] | I am increasingly confident | 我越来越相信 |
[08:40] | that they are preparing to retake their home world of Mandalore. | 他们正准备光复母星曼达洛 |
[08:46] | A resurgent Mandalore would hamper our efforts. | 复兴的曼达洛会阻碍我们的进展 |
[08:49] | Which is why we need to stamp them out now. | 所以我们现在就要扑灭他们 |
[08:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:00] | You’ll have your reinforcements. | 你会得到你要的增援 |
[09:03] | And your guard. | 还有近卫队 |
[09:06] | We shall be rid of the Mandalorians once and for all. | 我们要彻底铲除曼达洛人 |
[09:13] | Long Live the Empire! | 帝国万岁 |
[09:15] | Long Live the Empire! | 帝国万岁 |
[09:27] | 第二十三章 间谍 | |
[09:58] | High Magistrate! High Magistrate! | 大长官 大长官 |
[10:00] | An Imperial shuttle is advancing over the city. | 一架帝国穿梭机正在飞越城市上空 |
[10:10] | First, that’s a light cruiser. And second, it’s not Imperial. | 第一 这是艘轻型巡洋舰 第二 这不是帝国的 |
[10:14] | With apologies, sir. According to my data, it is. | 对不起 长官 根据我的资料 它确实是 |
[10:17] | No, no. It was an Imperial ship. Look at the markings. | 不 不 已经不是了 看看那标志 |
[10:23] | See, those, my friend, are Mandalorian privateers. | 看到了吗 朋友 那是曼达洛私掠者们 |
[10:26] | I’ll bet you, half that fleet was captured from the Empire. | 我和你打赌 半支舰队都是从帝国那夺取的 |
[10:30] | So, they’re on our side then? | 那么 他们和我们一边了吗 |
[10:32] | I should hope so. | 希望如此 |
[10:35] | They’re our welcomed guests. Come. | 我们去迎宾吧 走 |
[11:17] | I hope these two groups get along. | 我希望两派能团结起来 |
[11:19] | They’ve never met, | 他们没见过面 |
[11:22] | and what little they know of each other, they hate. | 他们彼此知之甚少 却只知道相互仇恨 |
[11:25] | They will if they wanna survive. | 他们要生存就得团结 |
[12:00] | Take the children inside. | 带孩子们进去 |
[12:48] | Welcome, fellow Mandalorians. | 欢迎 曼达洛同胞 |
[12:51] | We invite you to make camp. | 我们邀请你们安营扎寨 |
[12:56] | Let us prepare a feast for our guests. | 准备盛宴欢迎客人们 |
[13:14] | Mando! | 曼鞑 |
[13:17] | Welcome back, my friend. Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 我的朋友 欢迎回来 |
[13:21] | That’s quite a fleet you’ve assembled. | 你召集来的这舰队可以啊 |
[13:24] | Little welcome gift, | 一份薄礼 |
[13:26] | celebrate our new neighbors. | 庆贺下咱新邻居的到来 |
[13:28] | That’s all the way from Coruscant, | 可是千里迢迢从科洛桑搞来的 |
[13:30] | so you might wanna wait for a smaller gathering before you open it. | 所以最好还是等人少一点再享用吧 |
[13:34] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[13:35] | That’s not the only gift I have for you. | 我还给你准备了另一样礼物 |
[14:01] | What did you do to IG-11? | 你怎么把IG-11弄成这样了 |
[14:03] | No, that’s IG-12 now. | 错 现在得叫IG-12了 |
[14:05] | Do you like him? | 喜欢不 |
[14:07] | Do I like him? | 你问我喜欢不 |
[14:09] | Don’t worry. He’s safe. | 别担心 挺安全的 |
[14:11] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:12] | Well, the Anzellans stripped IG down to his base motor functions. | 安泽兰人把IG拆解得只剩下了最基础的机械功能 |
[14:16] | They removed his memory circuit. | 记忆电路已经去除 |
[14:18] | The pilot provides cognition. | 现在动脑子的是驾驶员 |
[14:20] | Yes. | 是 |
[14:31] | Think of it this way. | 不如这么想 |
[14:32] | It’s more like a vehicle. Hmm? | 现在它更像个载具 |
[14:36] | It’s safer that way. | 这样安全很多 |
[14:41] | Bad baby. No squeezie! | 坏宝宝 不许挤 |
[14:46] | -He’s too little to operate this thing. – No, no, no, no. | -他还太小 驾驶不了这种东西 -不 不 不 不 |
[14:49] | Let’s see if he fits. | 先看看能不能坐进去呗 |
[15:07] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[15:10] | They do nice work, I’ll give them that, but… | 手艺确实不错 这没什么可说的 但是吧 |
[15:13] | Grogu is too young to operate heavy machinery. | 古古现在还小 不能操作这种重机械 |
[15:16] | Maybe when he’s older. | 再长大一点还差不多 |
[15:17] | No. | 否 |
[15:19] | – What do you mean, “No?” – No. | -你否什么呢否 -否 |
[15:23] | I think he’s sayin’ he’s old enough to operate it. | 我觉得他是想说自己已经够大可以驾驶了 |
[15:26] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:28] | – Mmm-mmm. Get him out of there. – No. | -不行 抱他出来 -否 |
[15:31] | No, at least let him try it out in my office. | 别 让他先在我办公室里转一圈吧 |
[15:33] | – Yes. – No, this is not a good idea. | -是 -不行 什么馊主意 |
[15:36] | Come on. | 下来吧 |
[15:50] | Will you look at that? | 开了眼了是吧 |
[15:53] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:54] | “Yes” what? | 是什么是 |
[15:55] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:03] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:27] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[16:28] | Stop, Grogu. No. | 住手 古古 别吃了 |
[16:31] | You have to pay for those. | 这个要付钱的 |
[16:41] | No. | 不行 |
[16:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:42] | – Hey. Grogu. – No. | -古古 -否 |
[16:44] | – Give it. – No. | -快放下 -否 |
[16:45] | Grogu, give it ba… | 古古 快放下 |
[16:53] | Here. | 抱歉 |
[16:54] | This isn’t working for me. | 我可不吃这套 |
[17:23] | Mandalorians. | 曼达洛人们 |
[17:29] | It is time to retake our home world. | 夺回我们母星的时刻到了 |
[17:35] | Even though the planet is not cursed, | 尽管那里并没有遭受诅咒 |
[17:38] | there are still dangers. | 依旧危机四伏 |
[17:41] | Dormant species have been awakened from the bombings. | 休眠的物种被轰炸惊醒 |
[17:45] | The remaining magnetic interference | 遗留的电磁干扰 |
[17:46] | has made it impossible to scan the surface from above atmosphere. | 也导致无法在大气层之外对地面进行扫描 |
[17:50] | Which is why I’m proposing that we leave Nevarro | 因此我提议 我们离开内瓦罗 |
[17:53] | and move the fleet into orbit above Mandalore. | 将舰队机动到曼达洛上空 |
[17:57] | We send down a small recon party. | 派出一支侦察小队 |
[18:01] | We’ll scout the surface, | 去地面进行勘察 |
[18:02] | find out what remains of the Great Forge, | 找到大锻炉的遗址 |
[18:04] | and establish a safe perimeter. | 在那里建立一个安全的区域 |
[18:08] | Only then, will we bring down the others. | 之后 其他人再降落 |
[18:18] | I need volunteers | 我需要几名志愿者 |
[18:20] | from both tribes. | 两族都要参与进来 |
[18:35] | I will go. | 我要去 |
[18:37] | Grogu as well. | 古古也和我一起 |
[18:50] | I will go. | 我要去 |
[18:59] | I will go. | 我要去 |
[19:01] | I will go. | 我要去 |
[19:03] | I will go. | 我要去 |
[19:06] | I will go. | 我要去 |
[19:09] | I will go. | 我要去 |
[19:18] | I will go as well. | 我也一起去 |
[20:08] | Scouting party descending to surface. | 侦察队准备降落 |
[20:19] | We’ll lose comms shortly. | 马上就会和舰队断联了 |
[21:00] | It’s worse than I thought. | 比我想象还可怕啊 |
[21:03] | I was here when it happened. | 事发的时候我就在场 |
[21:26] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[21:33] | Secure infil zone. | 锁定渗透任务区域 |
[22:20] | Gauntlet, landing zone secure. | 铁手套 降落区域确认安全 |
[22:59] | Somewhere below is where our ancient capital once stood. | 脚下的某处便曾是我们古都的所在 |
[23:10] | We’ll survey the surface until we find the Forge and create a safety zone. | 我们对地面进行探查 找到大锻炉 再建立起安全区 |
[23:14] | Only then will we begin to bring down the settlers. | 之后才可以让其他人下来定居 |
[23:19] | We start scouting in that direction. | 从那个方向开始吧 |
[23:23] | Form up. | 出发 |
[24:02] | There, on the horizon. | 看那边 地平线上有东西 |
[24:12] | – Nite Owls. – Flanking left. | -夜枭 -左翼准备 |
[24:41] | Do you have food? | 你们有吃的吗 |
[24:48] | We do. | 有的 |
[24:54] | You wear the crest of the Nite Owls? | 你身上是夜枭纹饰吗 |
[24:57] | I should hope so. | 没错 |
[25:00] | They’re Mandalorians. | 他们也是曼达洛人 |
[25:05] | Is that the voice of Lady Bo-Katan Kryze? | 答话的可是博-卡坦·克里兹女士 |
[25:11] | It is. | 是我 |
[25:33] | We knew you would not forsake us, Lady Bo-Katan. | 我就知道您不会背弃我们的 博-卡坦女士 |
[25:37] | We have failed you, | 我们让您失望了 |
[25:39] | but our blasters remain in your service. | 但手中的爆能枪依旧效忠于您 |
[25:48] | They intercepted any ships they saw leaving. | 所有被帝国发现想跑的船舰都被拦截了下来 |
[25:51] | They took no prisoners. | 但没有留俘虏 |
[25:52] | They bombed every surface twice over. | 而是对每一寸土地进行了二次轰炸 |
[25:57] | They punished us | 他们这样惩罚我们 |
[26:00] | as a warning to the whole galaxy | 是想给整个银河系杀鸡儆猴 |
[26:03] | because we refused to surrender. | 就因为我们拒不投降 |
[26:11] | That’s not true. | 并非如此 |
[26:15] | I did surrender. | 我确实投降了 |
[26:30] | After our forces were annihilated in the Night of a Thousand Tears | 千泪之夜我们全军覆灭之后 |
[26:34] | and defeat was imminent, | 溃败在即 |
[26:39] | I met with Moff Gideon. | 我去会见了吉迪恩总督 |
[26:42] | The ISB had reached out to me to negotiate a cease-fire. | 帝安局找上我 提出进行停火谈判 |
[26:47] | In exchange for submitting to the Empire and disarming, | 作为归顺帝国和解除武装的条件 |
[26:51] | all remaining cities and Mandalorian lives were to be spared. | 他们同意放过所有残存的城市与幸存者们 |
[26:58] | That is how Moff Gideon came to possess the Darksaber. | 吉迪恩总督也因此拿到了暗剑 |
[27:05] | I didn’t trust him, | 我并不信任他 |
[27:06] | but it was the only chance I had to save our people. | 但那是我仅有的还能挽救民众的机会了 |
[27:15] | And then he betrayed me, and… | 而后他就背信弃义 |
[27:17] | we were helpless to resist the Purge of Mandalore. | 大清洗爆发时 我们已束手无策 |
[27:26] | How did these others survive? | 这帮人是怎么活下来的 |
[27:29] | We were hidden on the moon of Concordia. | 我们躲去了谐和星 |
[27:33] | Are you Death Watch? | 你们是死神卫吗 |
[27:35] | Death Watch exists no longer. | 死神卫已经不存在了 |
[27:38] | It shattered into many warring factions. | 分裂成了众多对立的派系 |
[27:42] | Our people have suffered time and again. | 我们已经一次又一次地经受 |
[27:46] | From division and squabbling factions. | 分裂和内斗带来的痛苦 |
[27:51] | Mandalore has… | 曼达洛一直都 |
[27:53] | always been too powerful for any enemy to defeat. | 非常强大 任何敌人都奈何不了我们 |
[28:00] | It is always our own division… | 但也总是这样的分裂 |
[28:03] | that destroys us. | 把我们推向末路 |
[28:25] | I had no idea. | 我之前完全不知道 |
[28:27] | We were taught that everyone but us had forsaken the Way. | 大人们总教导说 其它派系都已经背离了正道 |
[28:31] | That you were selfish and uncaring. | 说你自私 对人民漠不关心 |
[28:35] | Now I understand. | 现在都明白了 |
[28:39] | You were right. | 但这话没错 |
[28:43] | I was selfish. | 我确实自私 |
[28:45] | And this is what it wrought. | 这就是后果 |
[28:52] | We’ll rebuild it. | 我们会重建的 |
[28:54] | Isn’t that our history? | 这不就是我们的历史吗 |
[28:56] | For thousands of years, we have been on the verge of extinction, | 数千年以降 我们数度濒临灭族 |
[29:00] | and for thousands of years, we have survived. | 但历经数千年我们仍然存续 |
[29:06] | I don’t know if I can keep everyone together. | 我不确定能否让大家一条心 |
[29:11] | There’s too much animosity. | 敌意太盛 |
[29:13] | And this blade is all I have to unify our people. | 这把剑是我唯一能用来团结大家的东西 |
[29:19] | I only know of this weapon what you taught me. | 这把剑的事的都是你告诉我的 |
[29:22] | To be honest, it means nothing to me or my people. | 说实话 它对我和我族人来说什么都不是 |
[29:26] | Nor does station or bloodline. | 地位和血统也一样没有意义 |
[29:29] | What means more to me is honor. | 我更看重的是荣耀 |
[29:33] | And loyalty. And character. | 是忠诚 是勇毅 |
[29:37] | These are the reasons I serve you, Lady Kryze. | 这是我追随你的理由 克里兹女士 |
[29:41] | Your song is not yet written. | 你的乐章还未写就 |
[29:44] | I will serve you until it is. | 我会追随你直至完结 |
[30:29] | We’ll rest tonight and continue at first light. | 我们今晚休整 明晨继续 |
[30:32] | These here are too weak to continue. | 这里的人都虚弱得没法继续了 |
[30:36] | We must return to the Gauntlet | 我们得回铁手套去 |
[30:37] | and I will ferry them back to the fleet in the morning. | 我白天把他们带回舰队 |
[30:41] | Agreed. | 好 |
[30:43] | Captain? | 船长 |
[30:47] | Those of you who are well enough | 你们谁能胜任 |
[30:48] | can join us in the search for the Great Forge. | 加入我们寻找大锻炉 |
[30:50] | We can do better than that. | 我们能做的可不止这个 |
[30:55] | We can bring you there. | 我们能直接带你们过去 |
[31:01] | Onward, Mandalorians! To the Forge! | 前进 曼达洛人 向锻炉进发 |
[32:19] | You can’t move an Enforcer like that. | 强制者不能这么走 |
[32:22] | It’s a flank jump. And you’re about to submit. | 这步叫侧跳 你马上就要输了 |
[32:28] | But only the Wing Guard can flank jump. | 可只有翼卫队才能侧跳 |
[32:34] | The Enforcer moves like a Wing Guard when it’s flanking. | 强制者侧面有棋子时就能像翼卫队那样走 |
[32:36] | These primitives make up their own rules for everything. | 这些原始人对一切都有自己的规则 |
[32:47] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[32:51] | Submit or fight. | 不服就打一场 |
[32:59] | Can you believe this? | 你们敢信吗 |
[33:17] | Should I step in? | 我要插手吗 |
[33:18] | Neither side can step in. | 两边都不能插手 |
[33:21] | It was bound to happen sooner or later. | 早晚得打这么一场 |
[33:58] | No. No. No. No. No. No. No. | 否 否 否 否 否 否 否 |
[34:19] | You taught your apprentice well. | 你徒弟教得不错 |
[34:22] | He didn’t learn that from me. | 这不是跟我学的 |
[34:44] | Come in, Fleet Command. | 回话 舰队指挥 |
[34:46] | We read you. | 收到 |
[34:47] | Prepare to receive rescued survivors in need of medical attention. | 准备接收需要医疗护理的获救幸存者 |
[34:52] | Copy, Gauntlet. | 收到 铁手套 |
[35:16] | There, on the starboard bow! | 看那边 右舷前方 |
[36:00] | Abandon ship! | 弃船 |
[36:03] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[36:28] | This way! This way! | 这边 这边 |
[36:33] | Hurry up! Faster! | 快 快点 |
[36:38] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[36:42] | We’re not far. We need to go further down. | 不远了 我们要再往下走一段 |
[36:44] | Go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[36:47] | Go! Go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[37:37] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[37:39] | This is what’s left of the Great Forge. | 这是大锻炉的残迹 |
[37:43] | This was once the heart of our civilization. | 这里一度是我们文明的核心 |
[37:48] | But the fires have been extinguished since the bombings. | 但轰炸过后 炉火就灭了 |
[37:52] | You lived here? | 你以前住这儿吗 |
[37:53] | We all did. | 我们都是 |
[37:55] | We never left. | 我们没离开过 |
[37:57] | Survived by migrating along the surface until the war ended. | 在战争结束前靠着在星球表面迁徙才活下来 |
[38:00] | Some tried to explore below, but none survived. | 有些人想探索下层 却没人幸存 |
[38:07] | Jet packs? | 喷气背包 |
[38:11] | More survivors? | 是其他幸存者吗 |
[38:15] | Those aren’t Mandalorians. | 他们不是曼达洛人 |
[38:23] | They’re Imperials! Take cover. | 是帝国兵 找掩护 |
[38:30] | They’re wearing beskar armor! | 他们穿着贝斯卡盔甲 |
[38:38] | We’re pinned down. We need backup. | 我们被压制住了 需要增援 |
[38:40] | I can make a run for the fleet and get us reinforcements. | 我去喊舰队增援 |
[38:43] | No, it’s too far. | 不 太远了 |
[38:44] | I can make it. It’s our only shot at taking the planet back. | 我能做到 这是夺回星球的唯一机会 |
[38:47] | There’s a split in the ceiling there. | 上方有洞口 |
[38:51] | I’ll lay down cover. | 我负责掩护 |
[39:58] | They’re retreating! | 他们撤退了 |
[40:02] | Advance. | 前进 |
[40:03] | For Mandalore! | 为了曼达洛 |
[40:06] | Okay, kid. You’ve gotta keep up. | 好了 孩子 你得跟上 |
[40:57] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[41:04] | It’s an ambush. | 是伏击 |
[41:42] | Disarm him. | 缴他的械 |
[42:00] | Thank you for gathering the Mandalorians into one place. | 谢谢你把曼达洛人都集中到一起 |
[42:05] | You were a talented people, but your time has passed. | 你们曾是富有天赋的族群 可那已经过去了 |
[42:09] | However, as you can see, Mandalore will live on in me. | 然而如你所见 曼达洛会在我手中再续荣光 |
[42:16] | Thanks to your planet’s rich resources, | 多亏了这里的富饶物产 |
[42:20] | I have created the next generation Dark Trooper suit | 我创造了黑暗士兵的新一代铠甲 |
[42:24] | forged from beskar alloy. | 由贝斯卡合金锻造 |
[42:30] | And the most impressive improvement is that it has me in it. | 最了不起的改进是 我参与其中 |
[42:37] | You see, every society has something to offer. | 你瞧 每个群体都有长可取 |
[42:40] | The cloners. The Jedi. | 克隆人 绝地 |
[42:44] | And even the Mandalorians. | 甚至是曼达洛人 |
[42:47] | By aggregating the best of each, | 集其精华 |
[42:49] | I will create an army that will bring order to the galaxy. | 我将建造一支使银河系秩序井然的军队 |
[42:56] | Why don’t we take your fleet off the board | 干脆把你们的舰队打下来吧 |
[42:59] | while we still have the element of surprise. | 趁着他们还蒙在鼓里 |
[43:01] | Activate the interceptors and bombers. | 启动截击机和轰炸机 |
[43:03] | No! | 不 |
[43:18] | In but a few moments, the Purge of Mandalore will be complete. | 很快 曼达洛大清洗就能完成 |
[43:28] | Take him to the debriefing room. | 把他带去简报室 |
[43:36] | I should have killed you when I had the chance. | 我本该抓住机会杀了你 |
[43:41] | Bo-Katan. | 博-卡坦 |
[43:43] | We have to stop meeting like this. | 我们不能再这样见面了 |
[43:46] | I’ll make sure of it. | 绝对没有下次了 |
[43:49] | Let’s skip the pleasantries, shall we? | 不客套了行不 |
[43:51] | I believe this is the part | 我相信是时候 |
[43:53] | where you return the Darksaber to its rightful owner. | 把暗剑还给其合法持有人了 |
[44:01] | Now, surrender the Darksaber, | 现在 交出暗剑 |
[44:04] | and tell these people that this planet is mine. | 告诉这些人 这个星球是我的 |
[44:10] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[44:18] | Open the blast doors. | 打开防爆门 |
[44:21] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[44:35] | Move out! Move out! | 出去 出去 |
[44:38] | Fall back! I’ll cover the rear! | 撤退 我断后 |
[44:41] | Go, go, go! Go! Go, go, go, go! | 走 走 走 走 快 快 快 快 |
[45:01] | We’re clear. Fall back. | 我们安全了 撤 |
[45:07] | Come on. We’re not leaving you behind. | 快 我们不会丢下你 |
[45:12] | Go. There are too many. | 走 敌人太多了 |
[45:15] | No! | 不 |
[45:18] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |