时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What has become of Doctor Pershing? | 珀欣博士怎么了 |
[00:03] | Doctor Pershing was captured by the New Republic. | 珀欣博士被新共和国抓走了 |
[00:06] | You held Pershing and were attempting your own experiments on Nevarro. | 你控制着珀欣 还想在内瓦罗上做自己的实验 |
[00:11] | The creation of clones is your obsession, not mine. | 痴迷创造克隆体的是你 不是我 |
[00:19] | Bo-Katan Kryze lead a squadron of Mandalorians | 是博-卡坦·克里兹率领的一群曼达洛人 |
[00:22] | alongside Din Djarin and his covert. | 连同丁·贾伦与秘密同伙一起 |
[00:26] | This cannot be. Those two factions are sworn enemies. | 不可能的 这两派是死对头 |
[00:29] | I shall deal with our Mandalorian friends. | 我会对付那些曼达洛人的 |
[00:32] | It is time to retake our home world. | 夺回我们母星的时刻到了 |
[00:42] | Is that the voice of Lady Bo-Katan Kryze? | 答话的可是博-卡坦·克里兹女士 |
[00:45] | We have failed you, but our blasters remain in your service. | 我们让您失望了 但手中的爆能枪依旧效忠于您 |
[00:49] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[00:50] | This is what’s left of the Great Forge. | 这是大锻炉的残迹 |
[00:52] | This was once the heart of our civilization. | 这里一度是我们文明的核心 |
[00:55] | Jet packs? | 喷气背包 |
[00:58] | Those aren’t Mandalorians. | 他们不是曼达洛人 |
[00:59] | They’re Imperials! | 是帝国兵 |
[01:01] | I can make a run for the fleet and get us reinforcements. | 我去喊舰队增援 |
[01:04] | There’s a split in the ceiling there. | 上方有洞口 |
[01:12] | It’s an ambush. | 有埋伏 |
[01:15] | No! | 不 |
[01:19] | Thanks to your planet’s rich resources, | 多亏了这里的富饶物产 |
[01:22] | I have created the next generation Dark Trooper suit | 我创造了黑暗士兵的新一代铠甲 |
[01:26] | forged from beskar alloy. | 由贝斯卡合金锻造 |
[01:30] | In but a few moments, The Purge of Mandalore will be complete. | 很快 曼达洛大清洗就能完成 |
[02:12] | Axe, come in. | 阿克斯 回话 |
[02:13] | I copy. | 收到 |
[02:17] | Moff Gideon is alive. | 吉迪恩总督还活着 |
[02:19] | He’s gathered his forces and he’s using our home world as his base. | 他集结了部队 并在我们的母星建了基地 |
[02:23] | They’re sending up fighters to destroy the fleet. | 他们正派出战斗机要消灭我们的舰队 |
[02:25] | Evacuate everyone! | 全体撤离 |
[02:27] | Use the capital ship as a decoy. | 用主力舰当诱饵 |
[02:29] | We can’t beat them in the air. We have to beat them on the ground. | 我们在空中不是他们对手 我们要在地面打败他们 |
[02:32] | Understood. | 明白 |
[02:34] | I’m entering upper atmosphere but I have my orders. | 我正在进入高层大气 但我收到命令了 |
[02:36] | I’ll return… With the troops… | 我会回来 带着部队 |
[02:39] | Can you hear… | 你能听到 |
[02:41] | Axe? Axe! | 阿克斯 阿克斯 |
[02:54] | Come on. Come on. Come on! | 快 快 快 |
[04:04] | No. No. No. No. No. | 否 否 否 否 否 |
[04:15] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[04:19] | Help me up. | 扶我起来 |
[04:29] | Will you cut me loose? | 帮我解开好吗 |
[04:30] | Yes. | 是 |
[04:34] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢帮助 |
[04:37] | Grogu, I’m going to need you to be brave for me, okay? | 古古 我需要你为我鼓起勇气 好吗 |
[04:42] | We can’t keep running. | 逃不是办法 |
[04:44] | If we don’t take out Moff Gideon, this will never end. | 不消灭吉迪恩总督 后患无穷 |
[04:52] | You with me? | 和我一起好吗 |
[05:01] | 第二十四章 回归 | |
[05:15] | Bo-Katan, come in. | 博-卡坦 请回话 |
[05:17] | Received. Where are you? | 收到 你在哪里 |
[05:19] | We’re safe. I escaped. I’ve got the kid. | 我们安全了 我逃脱了 我找到孩子了 |
[05:22] | I’m going after Moff Gideon. | 我要去找吉迪恩总督 |
[05:24] | Do you have a location? | 你知道他的位置吗 |
[05:26] | No. | 不知道 |
[05:28] | We are under attack. I have to get the troops to safety. | 我们在被追击 我要带战士们到安全的地方去 |
[05:31] | – Understood. – Stay safe. | -明白 -保重 |
[05:34] | If we escape to the surface, I know where we can hole up. | 如果我们逃到地面上 我知道哪里可以藏身 |
[05:36] | Let’s go, this way! | 我们走 这边走 |
[06:09] | Sir, the fighters and bombers have launched. | 长官 战斗机和轰炸机已经起飞 |
[06:11] | Their capital ship will soon be destroyed. | 很快就能消灭他们的主力舰 |
[06:14] | But the Mandalorian has escaped. | 但那个曼达洛人逃走了 |
[06:21] | Shall we engage? | 要我们上吗 |
[06:24] | No, | 不 |
[06:25] | I’ll take care of him myself. | 我亲自对付他 |
[06:37] | R5. Come in, R5. | R5 回话 R5 |
[06:42] | I need you, buddy. | 伙计 我需要你 |
[06:43] | You’re gonna have to scomp into the base | 我要你进入基地 |
[06:45] | and get me the location of Moff Gideon’s command center. | 帮我找到吉迪恩总督的指挥中心 |
[06:54] | I’m sorry, I don’t speak Binary. | 对不起 我不会机器语 |
[06:56] | I’m counting on you. | 就靠你了 |
[08:02] | R5, how are those schematics coming? | R5 位置简图怎么样了 |
[08:14] | Got it. Good job, buddy. | 收到 干得好 伙计 |
[08:18] | That’s the command center. | 那就是指挥中心 |
[08:20] | The communications log says that’s where he operates from. | 通讯日志显示他在这里发号施令 |
[08:24] | That’s where we’re goin’. | 我们就去那 |
[08:27] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:30] | Stay close. Let’s go. | 跟紧些 走 |
[08:37] | Axe Woves to Fleet Command. | 阿克斯·沃夫斯呼叫舰队指挥 |
[08:39] | The scouting party has been ambushed by Imperial remnants. | 侦查小队遭到帝国残余伏击 |
[08:41] | They’re launching fighters to destroy the fleet. | 他们正在起飞战机来攻击舰队 |
[08:44] | Received. How shall we proceed? | 收到 我们要怎么做 |
[08:46] | Load the Gauntlets | 全都上铁手套 |
[08:47] | and send all available troops down as reinforcements. | 把所有能动的战士都派到下面支援 |
[08:50] | Leave the capital ship behind as a decoy. | 主力舰留在后面作诱饵 |
[08:52] | Bo-Katan needs our help! | 博-卡坦需要我们帮忙 |
[08:56] | I’ll take care of the cruiser. | 我来操作巡洋舰 |
[08:58] | Everyone, go. | 所有人 走 |
[08:59] | Move! Go. Go! Move! | 走 快 快 走 |
[09:04] | Move! | 走 |
[09:06] | Load everyone onto the drop ships. Go. | 所有人登上降落的飞船 快 |
[10:53] | The command center is down there. | 指挥中心在那下面 |
[10:55] | I don’t have any weapons so this might get messy. | 我没有武器 所以可能要苦战一番 |
[10:59] | R5 R5. | |
[11:02] | There’s some barrier shields. | 这里有几道屏蔽护盾 |
[11:03] | I’m gonna need you to deactivate them one at a time. | 我需要你一次解除一道 |
[11:06] | On my command. | 听我命令 |
[11:08] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[11:18] | Deactivate the first shield. | 解除第一道护盾 |
[11:31] | Open the shield, open the shield! | 打开护盾 打开护盾 |
[11:43] | It’s not working! | 没反应 |
[11:48] | R5, next shield. | R5 下一道护盾 |
[12:06] | R5, next shield. | R5 下一道护盾 |
[12:34] | R5, next shield. | R5 下一道护盾 |
[12:40] | R5, next shield! | R5 下一道护盾 |
[12:45] | R5 R5! | |
[12:49] | R5, next shield. | R5 下一道护盾 |
[13:11] | R5, good job, buddy. | R5 干得好 伙计 |
[14:08] | Wait here. | 在这儿等我 |
[14:32] | That’s not Gideon. | 不是吉迪恩 |
[14:35] | Those are his clones. | 都是他的克隆人 |
[14:48] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[15:11] | We’ll be safe down here a while. | 我们这会儿在这里很安全 |
[15:13] | We’ve taken refuge in these surface caves since the Purge. | 大清洗以来我们就把这些地表洞穴当作避难所 |
[15:28] | Do you live here? | 你们在这里生活吗 |
[15:31] | We have hideouts and food caches throughout the surface of the planet. | 地表各处都有我们的藏身处和食物贮藏地 |
[15:35] | It’s how we survive. | 我们是这样活下来的 |
[15:37] | There are predators above and predators below. | 地上地下都有食肉动物 |
[15:40] | You found underground gardens? | 你们找到了地下花园吗 |
[15:42] | No. | 没 |
[15:44] | We planted farms. | 我们耕耘农场 |
[15:46] | These are the old species indigenous to Mandalore. | 这些是曼达洛原产的古老物种 |
[15:51] | They’ve been dormant since before the centuries of Civil War. | 它们在几个世纪的内战前就休眠了 |
[15:55] | Once the planet was abandoned, they sprouted in spots. | 一旦星球荒芜 它们就星星点点地发芽 |
[15:58] | We cultivated farms. | 我们耕耘农场 |
[16:01] | Life persists. | 生命一直都在 |
[16:04] | I’ve only ever seen gardens in the domed cities. | 我只在穹顶城市里见过花园 |
[16:08] | I never knew the surface could still sustain plant life. | 从来不知道地表依然能供养植物 |
[16:10] | All they need is room to grow. | 它们需要的只是生长空间 |
[16:14] | Lady Kryze, your reinforcements have arrived. | 克里兹女士 你的支援到了 |
[16:28] | Let’s take back our planet. | 让我们夺回我们的星球 |
[18:37] | My clones were finally going to be perfect. | 我的克隆人终于要臻于完美 |
[18:44] | The best parts of me but improved by adding the one thing I never had. | 融合我最优秀的特质 还加入了我不曾拥有的东西 |
[18:52] | The Force. | 原力 |
[18:54] | I was isolating the potential to wield the Force, | 我分离出了使用原力的潜能 |
[18:59] | and incorporating it into an unstoppable army. | 并把它加进一支势不可挡的军队中 |
[19:04] | And you smothered them before they could draw their first breath. | 而你却扼杀了他们面世的机会 |
[20:13] | No, no, no. | 否 否 否 |
[20:25] | No! | 不 |
[22:04] | I’ve got this. Go save your kid. | 我来对付他 去救孩子 |
[22:10] | Bo-Katan Kryze. | 博-卡坦·克里兹 |
[22:13] | What’s it gonna be this time? | 这次要怎样 |
[22:15] | Surrender or fight? | 投降还是战斗 |
[23:54] | You did good, kid. | 做得好 孩子 |
[24:09] | Bo, Koska, come in! | 博 科丝卡 快回话 |
[24:11] | I’m coming in hot. Clear everyone out. | 我马上落下来 让所有人离开 |
[24:13] | I’m going to take out the base. | 我来毁掉基地 |
[24:35] | Hand over the Darksaber and I will give you a warrior’s death. | 交出暗剑 我让你死得像个战士 |
[25:05] | The Darksaber is gone. | 暗剑没了 |
[25:09] | You’ve lost everything. | 你失去了一切 |
[25:14] | Mandalorians are weak once they lose their trinkets. | 曼达洛人没了这些小玩意就不堪一击 |
[25:19] | Mandalorians are stronger together. | 曼达洛人团结在一起就更强大 |
[28:00] | I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors… | 我以自己和祖先的名义起誓 |
[28:04] | “I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors…” | 我以自己和祖先的名义起誓 |
[28:07] | That I shall walk the Way of the Mand’alor… | 我将践行曼达洛之道 |
[28:09] | “That I shall walk the Way of the Mand’alor…” | 我将践行曼达洛之道 |
[28:11] | And the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my heart. | 信条中的字字句句 将永远铸于我心 |
[28:16] | “And the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my heart.” | 信条中的字字句句 将永远铸于我心 |
[28:26] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[28:28] | “This is the Way.” | 正是此道 |
[28:30] | “This is the Way.” | 正是此道 |
[28:51] | Grogu is my apprentice. | 古古是我的徒弟 |
[28:53] | He is no longer a foundling. | 他不再是弃儿了 |
[28:56] | Add him to the Song. | 让他成为我们的一员 |
[29:00] | He is too young to speak so he is too young to take the Creed. | 他还说不了话 也就没法接受信条 |
[29:06] | He must remain a foundling. | 他仍是一个弃儿 |
[29:13] | If his parent gave permission, | 如果能有父母的允许 |
[29:16] | couldn’t he then become a Mandalorian apprentice? | 他是不是就能成为曼达洛学徒 |
[29:19] | Yes, but his parents are far from here, if they are even alive. | 是 但他的父母不知身在何处 也生死未卜 |
[29:31] | Then I will adopt him as my own. | 那我将认他为子 |
[29:39] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[29:42] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[29:46] | Let it be written in Song that Din Djarin | 让歌谣传唱吧 |
[29:49] | is accepting this foundling as his son. | 丁·贾伦认养这个弃儿为子 |
[29:59] | You are now Din Grogu, Mandalorian apprentice. | 你将获名丁·古古 曼达洛学徒 |
[30:04] | “This is the Way.” | 正是此道 |
[30:10] | You must leave Mandalore and take your apprentice on his journeys, | 你将离开曼达洛 带着学徒踏上旅程 |
[30:15] | just as your teacher did for you. | 一如你的导师那样 |
[30:18] | This is the Way. | 正是此道 |
[31:37] | For Mandalore! | 为了曼达洛 |
[31:38] | For Mandalore! | 为了曼达洛 |
[31:39] | For Mandalore! | 为了曼达洛 |
[31:41] | For Mandalore! | 为了曼达洛 |
[31:42] | For Mandalore! | 为了曼达洛 |
[32:17] | Let me buy you a drink, Mando. | 让我请你一杯 曼鞑 |
[32:19] | Thanks, but I’m here on business. | 客气 但我是来谈生意的 |
[32:23] | We really appreciate what you did. | 我们很感激你的所为 |
[32:25] | You made our jobs a lot easier. | 大大减轻了我们的工作压力 |
[32:27] | We’ve both been chasing Moff Gideon. | 我们都在追查吉迪恩总督 |
[32:29] | You would have gotten him eventually I just got there first. | 你们迟早会捉到他的 我不过有幸早了一步 |
[32:36] | Your kid sure likes the trophies. | 你的孩子挺喜欢这些战利品 |
[32:41] | It’s not him, kid. | 这不是他 孩子 |
[32:44] | One of them reminds him of someone he knew. | 其中一件物品让他想起了一位故人 |
[32:48] | I have a business proposition. | 我有一笔生意想和你们谈 |
[32:50] | Shoot. | 说 |
[32:51] | This youngling is my apprentice. | 这个幼徒是我的学徒 |
[32:55] | What does that have to do with me? | 这与我有什么关系 |
[32:56] | I’m a bounty hunter by trade. | 我是一名受雇的赏金猎人 |
[32:58] | Now that he is with me, I’ll be more selective in my assignments. | 既然现在他跟着我 挑选合约上得更谨慎 |
[33:04] | Go on. | 然后 |
[33:05] | You don’t have the resources to protect the Outer Rim, | 你们在保护外环上人手不足 |
[33:08] | let alone hunt down Imperial remnants. | 更别说追查帝国残余了 |
[33:11] | And I need work. | 而我需要工作 |
[33:15] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理一理 |
[33:17] | You want to work for the New Republic. | 你想给新共和国打工 |
[33:21] | On a case-by-case basis. | 按单计费 |
[33:24] | An independent contractor. | 一个独立合作方 |
[33:28] | You know this is against regulation. | 你知道这不合规定 |
[33:30] | It’ll never get approved. | 上头不会批准的 |
[33:31] | Which is why you won’t tell them. | 所以你不要通报给他们 |
[33:36] | Let me think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[33:37] | You already did. | 你已经想好了 |
[33:39] | It’s a good deal and you know it. | 这笔生意很划算 你也清楚 |
[33:41] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[33:43] | All I require is a small advance. | 我只需要一笔很低的首付 |
[33:46] | What I want in return is that. | 再加上这个 |
[33:49] | A scrap assassin droid head? | 一个报废刺杀机器人的头 |
[33:51] | I need it for parts. | 我要它的零件 |
[33:57] | The people of Nevarro appreciate all you’ve done, Mando. | 内瓦罗全体人民对你感激不尽 曼鞑 |
[34:00] | I want to give you this deed to a cabin just outside of town | 请收下这份房契 是一间镇外的小屋 |
[34:05] | where you can lay low with your new family if you choose so. | 如果你想的话 可以带上你的新家人一起休养一段时间 |
[34:10] | Between adventures. | 在每一段冒险之后 |
[34:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:19] | And that goes for you too, Din Grogu. | 这也是为你准备的 丁·古古 |
[34:23] | And I have a gift for you as well. | 我也为你准备了一份礼物 |
[34:33] | Greetings, citizens. | 市民们 大家好 |
[34:34] | I am IG-11, your new Marshal. | 我是IG-11 新任警长 |
[34:37] | Your new Marshal of Nevarro. | 内瓦罗的新任警长 |
[34:40] | I am here to serve and protect the citizenry. | 我在此服务群众 保护人民 |
[34:43] | There we go. | 好极了 |
[34:45] | – Yes. – I am at your disposal | -好 -时刻恭候差遣 |
[34:47] | and serve at your pleasure. | 竭诚为各位服务 |