时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, guys. Let’s hurry up, ‘ | 孩子们 快一点 |
[00:03] | cause we’re running a little bit late this morning. | 我们今天有点晚了 |
[00:04] | No mustard on mine. | 我的不要芥末酱 |
[00:05] | No special orders, no substitutions. | 不许订制 不许挑 |
[00:08] | This is a school lunch; it’s not supposed to be good. | 这是学校午餐 没有好吃的 |
[00:10] | I’m gonna be late for work. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[00:11] | Let’s finish those lunches, huh? | 赶紧把午餐给他们备好 |
[00:13] | Okay, apple, apple, apple. | 好 苹果 苹果 苹果 |
[00:17] | Cheese, cheese, cheese. | 奶酪 奶酪 奶酪 |
[00:19] | Teddy doesn’t like cheese. | 泰迪不爱吃奶酪 |
[00:21] | No substitutions. | 不许挑 |
[00:23] | All right, babies, let’s go. Love you. | 好了 孩子们 走了 爱你 |
[00:25] | Kiss, kiss, kiss, squeeze. | 亲 亲 亲 捏 |
[00:29] | How ’bout a kiss? | 亲一个吧 |
[00:30] | No substitutions. | 不许挑 |
[00:36] | Hey, there he is, Big Don. | 你在啊 老唐 |
[00:39] | Want to guess what’s in my pocket? | 要不要猜猜我的兜里有什么 |
[00:41] | Oh, that feels like a game you should play with your wife, | 玩这种小情趣应该找你老婆去 |
[00:43] | not your brother. | 不是找兄弟 |
[00:45] | Well, now you’re making it weird. | 气氛都被你搞僵了 |
[00:47] | Well, I think you made it weird. | 分明是你先认真的 |
[00:49] | Okay, forget my pocket, listen up. | 不提我的兜了 听好了 |
[00:51] | You know our kitchen remodel on Broad Street? | 百老汇大街上雇我们重装厨房的那家 |
[00:53] | Well, I helped the owner get his old T-Bird running. | 我帮店主把他的福特雷鸟车修好了 |
[00:55] | He was so grateful, he gave me these. | 他感激到不行 送了我这个 |
[00:59] | Those look like Steelers tickets. | 像钢人队比赛的门票 |
[01:00] | Yep, they are. For this Sunday. | 没错 正是 本周日 |
[01:02] | 50-yard-line seats, | 50码线座位 |
[01:03] | section 134, seats 1 and 2. | 134区 1号2号座椅 |
[01:06] | That’s on the aisle! | 是挨着通道的 |
[01:07] | I know! | 我知道 |
[01:08] | I’m not sure you do, Adam. | 不确定你知不知道 亚当 |
[01:09] | When I imagine heaven, one of the necessary elements | 我想象中的天堂中 其中一个重要元素 |
[01:12] | is convenient access to a john. | 就是去厕所方便 |
[01:14] | I don’t think you’re gonna need a toilet in heaven. | 天堂里应该不用厕所 |
[01:16] | Okay, I don’t want to get into a religious argument | 我不希望现在就跟你 |
[01:18] | with you right now. | 争论宗教问题 |
[01:20] | I think you’re about to do | 你这是准备 |
[01:20] | something really fantastic for me. | 跟我说个大好事儿吧 |
[01:22] | Okay, well, since Andi went back to work, | 听着 自从安迪重回工作岗位 |
[01:24] | I’ve been really busy with kid stuff | 我就一直忙着带孩子 |
[01:26] | and you have really picked up the slack around here. | 是你把这里的担子一肩扛起 |
[01:29] | Hey, I’m happy to do it. | 我很乐意 |
[01:30] | Well, I want to say thank you by taking you to the game. | 我希望向你表示谢意 带你去看比赛 |
[01:35] | We’ve never had seats this good. | 我们从来没坐过这么好的座位 |
[01:38] | You’ve outdone yourself, little brother. | 你超越了自己 兄弟 |
[01:39] | Oh, this is gonna be great. | 肯定特别好 |
[01:40] | And I say, if we make it on the kiss-cam, | 要我说 如果亲亲环节拍到我俩 |
[01:43] | we go for it, give the people a show. | 我们就上吧 让观众瞧好 |
[01:45] | You know, this almost makes me regret when you were a baby, | 这都快让我后悔当年 在你小时候 |
[01:47] | and I took you to the pound to try to trade you for a dog. | 把你带到宠物收容所 想用你换条狗的事了 |
[01:50] | Now, why did you think that would work? | 怎么可能成功呢 |
[01:52] | You were a very hairy baby. | 你毛发那是相当重 |
[01:59] | All right, Emme, | 好啊 艾米 |
[02:00] | you got blackjack! | 你拿到21点了 |
[02:02] | That pays three cookies to two. | 下注2块 赢3块 |
[02:05] | – Gambling is the best. – Yeah. | -赌博最棒了 -是啊 |
[02:08] | Yeah, all right, Katie, what do you bet? | 好的 凯蒂 到你了 |
[02:10] | I fold. | 我不玩 |
[02:11] | Teddy ate all my chips. | 泰迪把我的筹码都吃光了 |
[02:15] | – Hi, Mom. – Hey, Mom. | -妈妈 -妈 |
[02:16] | Hi, munchkins. What’s going on? | 小宝贝儿们 干嘛呢 |
[02:18] | Daddy’s teaching us blackjack in case we need a plan B in life. | 爸爸在教我们玩21点 说是未雨绸缪 |
[02:23] | All right, kiddos, upstairs, do your homework. | 好了 孩子们 上楼 写作业去 |
[02:27] | Huh. Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[02:29] | We’ve had this seismic shift in our life, | 我们俩的生活天翻地覆地改变 |
[02:31] | and you’re just handling it. | 就被你这么搞定了 |
[02:34] | – You know what it makes me realize? – What’s that? | -知道让我想到什么了吗 -什么 |
[02:36] | How little you were doing before. | 你之前做的真是太少了 |
[02:39] | Yeah, I was… I was getting away with murder. | 当时我真是过着 逍遥法外的日子 |
[02:46] | – Hey, you know what I just realized? – What? | -你猜我刚刚意识到了什么 -什么 |
[02:49] | We’re alone. | 就我们俩了 |
[02:50] | Yeah, we actually get to just hang out for a minute. | 我们可以独处一会儿了 |
[02:52] | – When was the last time we did that? – We hang out. | -上次独处是什么时候了 -经常啊 |
[02:55] | We brushed our teeth together this morning. | 早上不是还一起刷牙来着 |
[02:58] | It was adorable. | 超可爱的 |
[03:01] | Oh, you know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[03:02] | I just feel like ever since I went back to work, | 感觉自从我回去工作以后 |
[03:04] | I’m going out one door, you’re coming in the other. | 我前脚出门 你后脚进门 |
[03:06] | I just want to make sure we keep the romantic spark alive. | 我希望我们之间的爱火不熄 |
[03:10] | Oh, I have got spark. | 我有爱火 |
[03:13] | Too much spark, according to you, at 2:00 in the morning. | 还是炽热烈火着 是你说的 凌晨两点 |
[03:16] | Okay, but I’m talking about romance. | 好吧 我说的是浪漫感觉 |
[03:18] | You know, I miss you. | 我很想你 知道吗 |
[03:21] | – What’s this? – What? | -这是什么 -什么 |
[03:23] | – Oh, my God. Steelers tickets? – Yeah. | -天啊 钢人队球票 -对 |
[03:26] | – Listen to this. – You got these for us? | -听我说 -你给我们俩买的吗 |
[03:28] | Well… | 那个 |
[03:30] | Because our first date was at a Steelers game. | 我们初次约会就是去看钢人队比赛 |
[03:33] | Oh, you missed me, too. | 你也想我了 |
[03:37] | Okay, sure, but… | 当然 但是… |
[03:38] | Wait. And you remembered | 等等 你居然记得 |
[03:39] | that Sunday is the 17th anniversary | 周日是我们初次约会那美好日子的 |
[03:41] | of that incredible day, and you got us these? | 十七周年 还给我们买了球票 |
[03:46] | Apparently. | 当然了 |
[03:48] | Why do I ever think I have to say anything to you? | 我居然会跟你废话 |
[03:51] | You’re nothing but sparks. | 你的爱火一直熊熊 |
[03:52] | Yeah. | 对头 |
[03:55] | Hey, do you remember how our first date ended? | 还记得我们初次约会怎么收尾的吗 |
[03:57] | Yeah, yeah, you said | 记得 你说 |
[03:58] | nice girls don’t go all the way in pickup trucks. | 好姑娘不会在皮卡车里搞全套的 |
[04:02] | Boy, did I misjudge you. | 真是看错你了 |
[04:06] | Okay, well, um, nice girls don’t, | 是的 不过好姑娘不会 |
[04:08] | but, um, married girls do. | 可已婚姑娘就会了 |
[04:10] | Come on. | 走 |
[04:12] | – Right now? – Right now. | -现在 -现在 |
[04:14] | – In the truck? – In the truck. | -卡车里 -卡车里 |
[04:16] | I am so glad I got us those tickets. | 这票买的太值了 |
[04:34] | Wow, it’s so calm this morning. | 今天早上这么安静呢 |
[04:37] | – Did you already make lunches? – Nope. | -你做午餐了吗 -没 |
[04:38] | I signed them up for hot lunch. | 我给他们报名了小饭桌 |
[04:41] | Hey, kids, I hope you like, uh… eggplant goulash. | 孩子们 希望你们喜欢 茄子炖牛肉 |
[04:45] | Okay, I got to go. | 好吧 我走了 |
[04:47] | I love you. I love you. I love you. | 爱你 爱你 爱你 |
[04:50] | Hey, follow me. | 你 跟我来 |
[04:53] | After that truck thing, I’ll follow you anywhere. | 卡车春风一度后 天涯海角随卿行 |
[04:56] | I just wanted to say that yesterday was very romantic. | 就是想告诉你 昨天太浪漫了 |
[05:00] | And I’m confident | 而且我有信心 |
[05:00] | I’m gonna be feeling the same way when I get home tonight… | 今晚我回家 依旧会如此 |
[05:03] | Mr. Sparky. | 爱火先生 |
[05:06] | I’m not sure about the new nickname, but, uh, I am in. | 对这个新爱称持保留意见 但我同意 |
[05:12] | Yeah. | 谁啊 |
[05:13] | Hey, there you are! | 你在这呢 |
[05:14] | I got a surprise for you. | 我给你准备了惊喜 |
[05:17] | Oh, are you two in the middle of something? | 你俩现在有事吗 |
[05:18] | No, no. | 没有 |
[05:19] | Adam was just walking me to the door | 亚当正要送我出门 |
[05:21] | because he’s the most romantic husband in the world. | 因为他是全世界最浪漫的丈夫 |
[05:23] | You would not believe what he surprised me with. He… | 你都想不到他给了我什么惊喜 他… |
[05:25] | Okay, no time for small talk. Bye-bye! | 行了 别扯家常了 再见 |
[05:28] | – What are you…? – Hold on. | -你这是… -等着 |
[05:29] | Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. | 等一会 一会儿的 |
[05:34] | Okay, okay, she was confused for a minute, | 好了 她疑惑了一会儿 |
[05:35] | but she’s leaving. | 不过还是走了 |
[05:36] | Okay, listen, I got to talk to you about the Steelers game. | 听着 我要跟你说说钢人队比赛的事 |
[05:38] | That’s why I’m here! | 我就是为这个来的 |
[05:39] | Let me do mine first. It’s better. | 我先说我的 我的好 |
[05:41] | I ordered us, | 我给我们俩买的 |
[05:42] | via next day air… | 还是通过极速达邮来的 |
[05:43] | which you know I hate to pay for… | 你知道我讨厌多花这个钱 |
[05:46] | vintage 1976 Steelers jerseys. | 钢人队1976年原版球衣 |
[05:51] | A little thank you for taking me to the game. | 作为感谢你带我去看球的小谢礼 |
[05:58] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道说什么了 |
[06:00] | Well, I’ll say it. I’m a good guy. | 我来说 我是个好人 |
[06:03] | You are. | 确实是 |
[06:04] | And you’re a good guy, too. | 你也是个好人 |
[06:05] | Eh. Not… | 再说吧 |
[06:07] | No, no, no, no, it means a lot. | 不不不 对我来说意义重大 |
[06:09] | We grew up watching the Steelers. | 我们是一起看着钢人队比赛长大的 |
[06:10] | It’s our thing. | 这是我俩的羁绊 |
[06:11] | Is it? | 有吗 |
[06:13] | And is it exclusively our thing? | 这也不单单属于我俩吧 |
[06:18] | I mean, you know, | 你很清楚 |
[06:18] | you could’ve easily invited Andi, but who’d you pick? | 本来可以找安迪的 但你选了谁啊 |
[06:22] | Me. | 我 |
[06:24] | You know, I’m not much for physical displays of affection, | 你也知道我这人不喜欢用肢体表达情感 |
[06:26] | but I’m gonna give you one of these. | 不过 我准备赐你这个 |
[06:32] | Wow. Three pats? | 三拍 |
[06:34] | That’s two more than my wedding day. | 比我婚礼那天还多两拍 |
[06:37] | Don’t tell the guys at work about this. | 不许把这事告诉同事 |
[06:39] | I don’t want them to think I’m a sissy. | 不希望他们认为我很娘 |
[06:43] | – Bye, Dad! – Bye! | -老爸再见 -再见 |
[06:48] | Where are you going, Mr. Burns? | 您这是去哪儿 伯恩斯先生 |
[06:49] | There’s a parent education seminar this morning. | 今早有一个家长讲座要开 |
[06:51] | Oh, well, listen, not only do I have | 是这样 我家里没有什么 |
[06:53] | a pressing family situation I need to handle, | 压抑抑郁的事要处理 |
[06:55] | I don’t want to go to that. | 所以我不想参加 |
[07:02] | So, what, are you just gonna stare at me? | 干嘛 你瞅啥 |
[07:06] | You think that’s gonna intimidate me? | 以为这就能吓到我吗 |
[07:12] | Well, we’ll find out after the seminar. | 讲座以后就知道了 |
[07:15] | Adam! Adam! | 亚当 亚当 |
[07:16] | I saved you a seat. | 我给你留了个位置 |
[07:18] | Right here. Adam. | 就在这 亚当 |
[07:20] | Hey, Marie. | 好啊 玛丽亚 |
[07:21] | I don’t know if you heard, but Lowell saved you a seat. | 你听到了吗 洛厄尔给你留了个位置 |
[07:23] | Yeah. Thanks. | 听到了 谢谢 |
[07:26] | Welcome parents. | 欢迎各位家长 |
[07:27] | Today’s topic will be: “How to stop playground bullying.” | 今天的主题是”如何阻止操场霸凌” |
[07:31] | Before we begin, | 在开始之前 |
[07:32] | I’d like to apologize for the lack of refreshments. | 我想为没有供应茶点道歉 |
[07:35] | If you have any complaints, please feel free | 如果有任何不满和意见 |
[07:36] | to direct them to your room parent, Mr. Burns. | 请直接跟你们的代表家长 伯恩斯先生说 |
[07:41] | Okay, I got a question. | 好吧 我有问题 |
[07:43] | All right? | 我问了啊 |
[07:44] | What has happened in society | 这个社会到底怎么了 |
[07:46] | that we can’t go 30 minutes without a water? | 三十分钟不喝水就受不了吗 |
[07:49] | We don’t need water. | 我们不需要水 |
[07:50] | What we need is a way to tunnel out of here! | 我们需要的是逃离这里的通道 |
[07:54] | You done, Mr. Burns? | 说完了吗 伯恩斯先生 |
[07:56] | Yeah, I’ve said my piece. | 我的部分讲完了 |
[07:59] | So as you continue to workshop scenarios | 大家继续小组讨论 |
[08:01] | in your smaller groups, remember the watch word | 模拟情景 一旦你的孩子感受到了霸凌 |
[08:04] | for when your child feels bullied: | 记住这几个词 |
[08:07] | “Stand up, Talk, Depart.” | “起身 谈话 离开” |
[08:09] | STD. | 起谈离[性病缩写] |
[08:14] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[08:22] | Let’s just call it “Stand up, Talk, Depart.” | 我们还是叫它”起身 谈话 离开”吧 |
[08:26] | Yeah, bullying is the worst. | 霸凌最差劲了 |
[08:29] | Okay, so now I got two people | 现在有两个人 |
[08:31] | who think they’re going to the game with me. | 都以为会跟我去看球 |
[08:33] | If they run into each other again, | 要是他们俩再照面一次 |
[08:35] | this whole thing is gonna blow up in my face… | 我会死得很惨的 |
[08:36] | said that bully to me. | 那个恶霸跟我说 |
[08:41] | You know you got to take your wife to the game. | 你得带你老婆去看比赛 |
[08:43] | I fed my kids Chips Ahoy! For breakfast, and even I know that. | 我一个给孩子吃趣多多当早餐的人都懂 |
[08:46] | No. I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[08:48] | Now I just got to get to work and break it to Don. | 现在我就只能去公司 把这事跟老唐说了 |
[08:52] | Question is: how do I get out of here? | 问题是 我们怎么离开这 |
[08:53] | This is tough. | 非常难 |
[08:54] | I mean, if it were me, I would ask myself, | 如果让我想 我会问自己 |
[08:56] | “What would Adam do?” But you’re Adam. | “亚当会怎么做呢” 可你就是亚当 |
[09:00] | And you don’t know. | 连你都不知道 |
[09:03] | It might be unknowable. | 这事无解了吧 |
[09:06] | You guys are so cute together. | 你们两个配一脸 |
[09:09] | Marie, it doesn’t sound like you’re talking about | 玛利亚 你说的话题 |
[09:12] | what you’re supposed to be talking about. | 不是你们应该讨论的话题吧 |
[09:13] | Excuse, Mrs. Rodriguez. | 抱歉 罗德里格兹老师 |
[09:16] | I think you’re bullying my good friend. | 我觉得你是在霸凌我的朋友 |
[09:19] | So I will stand up… | 所以我会起身 |
[09:23] | talk… | 谈话 |
[09:25] | and depart. | 然后离开 |
[09:32] | That’s right… I just gave you an STD. | 没错 我刚刚给了你一个STD[把你传染了性病] |
[09:42] | Andi. | 安迪 |
[09:44] | And Don. | 还有老唐 |
[09:47] | What a heart-stopping surprise. | 惊喜真是大到吓死人啊 |
[09:50] | What are you two unlikely buddies up to? | 你们不搭界的两位 怎么凑到一起去了 |
[09:52] | Oh, just gabbing… | 闲聊呗 |
[09:54] | about you taking Andi to the Steelers game. | 聊你要带安迪去看钢人队比赛 |
[09:56] | What a lucky girl. | 多幸运的姑娘 |
[09:58] | I sure wish someone would invite me to a Steelers game. | 肯定也有人会请我去看钢人队比赛的 |
[10:01] | You know, it’s strange. I wish it so much it, | 感觉可奇怪了 我愿望太强烈了 |
[10:03] | it seems like it actually happened. | 仿佛已经发生了 |
[10:07] | I just wanted to bring my romantic husband | 我只是来给我那浪漫的丈夫 |
[10:10] | a romantic sausage and pepper for lunch. | 送一份香肠辣椒浪漫午餐 |
[10:12] | Oh. So you’re still happy with me? | 所以你对我还满意着呢 |
[10:16] | Um, I brought you a sausage and pepper. | 我给你带的可是香肠和辣椒 |
[10:18] | Okay, I got to get back to the hospital. | 我得赶紧回医院了 |
[10:20] | Everybody thinks I’m in the bathroom, so… | 大家都以为我现在在厕所呢 所以… |
[10:23] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[10:24] | Okay. Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[10:25] | You’re the best wife ever! | 你是最棒的老婆 |
[10:26] | You remember that if something should come up later. | 待会要是发生什么事你可要记住这句话 |
[10:34] | You want my sandwich? | 你想要我的三明治吗 |
[10:36] | Not even sausage can fix this. | 香肠也不能挽救 |
[10:38] | I’m still taking it. | 但我还是要 |
[10:41] | I’m sorry. And thanks for not telling Andi | 抱歉 还有谢谢你没有告诉安迪 |
[10:43] | I invited you to the game first. | 我先邀请了你去看比赛 |
[10:45] | It’s called loyalty. | 好兄弟讲义气 |
[10:47] | Something you should have a little less of with your wife. | 对老婆就不用这样 |
[10:50] | But this is just a small obstacle. | 但这只是个小障碍 |
[10:52] | We can still save this; just make up a reason | 我们还可以挽救的 编个理由 |
[10:54] | why I have to go to the game instead of her. | 说为什么我必须去而不是她 |
[10:56] | I don’t want to lie to my wife. | 我不想对我老婆撒谎 |
[10:58] | I did it once already; that’s bad enough. | 我已经撒过一次谎了 够糟糕了 |
[11:00] | Eh, that’s where you’re wrong. | 你错就错在这 |
[11:02] | Once you lie to your wife, | 一旦你对老婆撒过一次谎 |
[11:04] | the only way out is to double down. | 就没有回头路了 |
[11:06] | Like with me and Marcy… if I have to lie to her, | 就好像我和玛茜 要是我不得不撒谎 |
[11:08] | I don’t stop at just one. | 就不会只撒一个谎 |
[11:10] | I layer it… lie upon lie. | 我会铺垫很多 一层又一层的谎言 |
[11:13] | Like a delicious lasagna of deception. | 就好像一盘谎言千层面 |
[11:16] | All right, look, Andi thinks | 是这样 安迪认为 |
[11:18] | we don’t spend enough time together, okay? | 我们一起相处的时间不够多 |
[11:20] | She saw the tickets, she got all excited. | 她看见了球票 整个人都很开心 |
[11:22] | I had no choice. I had to invite her. | 我别无选择 只能请她去 |
[11:24] | You know, I’d hate to bring up the fact | 我不想提这事 |
[11:26] | that while you’ve been off making cupcakes for kindergarten, | 可你溜走去给幼儿园做杯子蛋糕的时候 |
[11:28] | I’ve had your back here. | 可是我在罩着你 |
[11:29] | I don’t think you hated to bring that up at all. | 我看你挺想提这事的 |
[11:32] | You’re right. I loved it. | 没有错 感觉好极了 |
[11:34] | Okay… bottom line, I’m taking Andi. | 无论如何吧 我要带安迪去 |
[11:38] | Okay. I guess that’s par for the course. | 我早该预料到了 |
[11:42] | – What does that mean? – It’s a golf expression. | -这什么意思 -意思就是说 |
[11:44] | That means it’s normal for you to screw me over. | 你玩我也不是一次两次了 |
[11:47] | Oh. Come on, Don, it’s just one game. | 别啊老唐 就一场比赛而已 |
[11:50] | We’ll go to another game. | 我们下次再一起去呗 |
[11:51] | It’s more than one game; it’s a pattern. | 并不仅仅是一场比赛 这成了一个惯例 |
[11:53] | It’s like when Andi went back to work. | 就好像安迪回去上班的时候 |
[11:55] | You changed everything up. You’re hardly ever here. | 你把一切都改变了 你都不怎么过来了 |
[11:57] | You didn’t even think about how it would affect me. | 你都没想过这事会怎么样影响我 |
[11:59] | You said you were happy to do it. | 你说你很乐意的 |
[12:01] | Because you were giving me Steelers tickets. | 那是因为你要给我钢人队的票 |
[12:05] | Okay, you know what? | 我告诉你 |
[12:07] | Don’t call me anymore. | 以后别给我打电话了 |
[12:08] | I’m blocking your number. | 我要拉黑你的号码 |
[12:09] | We run a business together. | 我们合伙做生意呢 |
[12:11] | Then I’ll block it after business hours. | 那我就下班以后拉黑你的号码 |
[12:14] | All right, so… so you’re gonna unblock me every morning, | 行吧 那你每天早上解除屏蔽 |
[12:17] | and then block me again every night? | 然后每天晚上再拉黑 |
[12:20] | Yes. I will learn how to block calls. | 对 我会学着拉黑名单的 |
[12:23] | And do it twice daily for the foreseeable future. | 而且在可预见的将来每天操作两次 |
[12:26] | That’s how angry I am. | 我就是这么生气 |
[12:37] | Okay, kids are all dropped off at their playdates. | 孩子们都送到玩伴那里去了 |
[12:39] | Let’s go to the game. | 我们去看比赛吧 |
[12:40] | Hey, why aren’t you wearing your Steelers jersey | 你为什么不穿钢人队的队服 |
[12:42] | that you never wash because | 那件衣服你从来都不洗 |
[12:43] | it “Totally affects the outcome of the game”? | 因为洗了会输比赛 |
[12:48] | Listen, honey, I got to tell you something, | 亲爱的 我得告诉你件事 |
[12:50] | and it might make you mad, but… | 你会很生气 但是 |
[12:53] | I think I got to take Don to the game. | 我得带老唐一起去看比赛 |
[12:55] | What? Why? | 为什么 |
[12:57] | Well, he hasn’t talked to me in three days. | 他已经三天没跟我说话了 |
[13:00] | He’s all bent out of shape because of all the extra stuff | 他最近实在是累得够呛 |
[13:02] | he’s been doing for me since you went back to work, | 因为你回去上班之后他干了很多额外工作 |
[13:04] | and I think… I think if I take him to the game, | 所以 我觉得如果我带他去看比赛 |
[13:07] | he might forgive me. | 他可能会原谅我 |
[13:09] | You know what? Maybe you’re right. | 可能你说得对 |
[13:10] | Now, hold on, just hear me out. I… Wait. | 等等听我说 我… 等一下 |
[13:13] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[13:14] | Well, we never thought about how this would affect him. | 我们是没有考虑到这对他会有多大影响 |
[13:17] | We just went off and did it. So… | 就自己决定了 所以 |
[13:20] | yeah, you should take him to the game. | 对 你应该带他去看比赛 |
[13:24] | So just to be clear… | 我理一下 |
[13:29] | I go to the game with Don, and he’s not mad at me anymore; | 我跟老唐去看比赛 他就不会再生气了 |
[13:33] | you don’t go to the game, and you’re also not mad at me? | 你不去看比赛 但你也不生我气 |
[13:37] | Right. | 对 |
[13:43] | And I’m not dreaming? | 我这不是在做梦吧 |
[13:45] | Oh, honey, I can’t believe | 亲爱的 我不敢相信 |
[13:46] | you’ve been carrying this around so long. | 你心里一直揣着这事 |
[13:48] | You know that if we’re honest with each other, | 其实如果我们彼此坦诚 |
[13:50] | we can just work this stuff out. | 这事商量商量就行了 |
[13:52] | Yeah. | 是 |
[13:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:56] | I do feel better. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[13:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:59] | But there is one tiny thing I haven’t mentioned. | 但是还有一件小事我没有提 |
[14:04] | Babe… you were thoughtful enough | 宝贝 你这么贴心 |
[14:06] | to buy us Steelers tickets for our anniversary. | 为了周年纪念去买了球赛票 |
[14:09] | Right? | 对不对 |
[14:11] | Nothing you say can ruin that. | 你说什么我都不会生气的 |
[14:23] | You know what, maybe it can wait till after the game. | 算了 还是看完比赛回来再说吧 |
[14:26] | Are you sure? It might feel better to say it now. | 你确定 也许现在说出来会更好 |
[14:28] | – I don’t think so. – Okay. | -我不觉得 -好吧 |
[14:30] | Well, this is actually good. | 其实还正好 |
[14:32] | I mean, the kids need new clothes, and… | 孩子们需要买新衣服 |
[14:34] | since I went back to work, I kind of miss buying tiny shoes. | 而且自从我回去工作 也很久没逛街了 |
[14:38] | – All right, well, go call Don. – I can’t. | -行了 去给老唐打电话吧 -不行 |
[14:40] | I’ll have to go over there. | 我得直接过去 |
[14:41] | He blocked my number! | 他把我拉黑了 |
[14:47] | Oh, hey, Marcy. I’m looking for Don. | 玛茜 我来找老唐 |
[14:48] | I’m taking him to the Steelers game. Where is he? | 我要带他去看钢人队比赛 他人呢 |
[14:50] | Oh, he’s supposedly at a Steelers game with you. | 按说应该是跟你去看钢人队比赛了 |
[14:52] | He left an hour ago, said you guys were tailgating, | 一个小时以前就走了 说你俩一起开车去 |
[14:54] | but, um… you’re not there. | 不过 你也没去啊 |
[14:59] | Okay, good-bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[15:01] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[15:04] | Why aren’t you at the game? | 你为什么没有去 |
[15:07] | W-We are. | 我们要去的 |
[15:08] | Well, Don is. | 老唐已经去了 |
[15:10] | But we forgot charcoal. | 但是我们忘了炭笔 |
[15:11] | So I left Don at the stadium, | 所以我让老唐一个人在体育馆等着 |
[15:14] | and I came here to get some. | 我来拿炭笔 |
[15:16] | But that was dumb. | 挺傻的 |
[15:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:19] | Just regretting certain choices. | 在后悔某些决定 |
[15:23] | Like coming here. | 比如决定来着 |
[15:25] | You look great, by the way. | 不过你今天挺好看的 |
[15:26] | Those angry lines in your forehead, very becoming. | 额头上愤怒的皱纹 开始加深 |
[15:29] | Okay, good-bye. | 快滚不送 |
[15:33] | Don! There you are. | 老唐 你在这呢 |
[15:35] | You got to unblock me. | 你别再拉黑我了 |
[15:38] | Okay, I’m gonna say this fast. | 我直截了当跟你说了 |
[15:40] | Andi said I could take you to the game. | 安迪说我可以带你去看比赛 |
[15:42] | – What?! – Yeah. So let’s get going. | -什么 -没错 我们赶紧走吧 |
[15:44] | I’ll tell you the part you might not like in the car. | 你可能会不喜欢的部分 上车再说 |
[15:46] | Okay. Oh, oh-oh. | 好 |
[15:50] | Hey, Marcy. | 玛茜 |
[15:51] | Yeah, I’m here at the game with Adam. | 对 我跟亚当在球场 |
[15:52] | Say “Charcoal,” Say “Charcoal”! | 说”炭笔” 说”炭笔” |
[15:55] | He came over to the house? | 他去家里了 |
[15:57] | Charcoal. Charcoal! | 炭笔 炭笔 |
[15:59] | oh, oh, is that right, Marcy? | 是吗 玛茜 |
[16:01] | You think I’m lying? Prove it. | 你说我撒谎 证据呢 |
[16:05] | Hello, Don. | 这呢 老唐 |
[16:14] | She tailed you. | 她跟踪你来的 |
[16:16] | Sloppy. | 粗心鬼 |
[16:18] | Sloppy Adam. | 粗心鬼亚当 |
[16:24] | Why do you have to lie, Don? | 你为什么要撒谎呢 老唐 |
[16:26] | Okay, yes, I’ve made mistakes in the past, | 是的 我承认过去犯过错 |
[16:29] | but the fact is, today is all Adam’s fault. | 但事实是 今天的事都怪亚当 |
[16:32] | – Come on, man! – See, I had to lie to you, | -不是吧 兄弟 -因为亚当骗了安迪 |
[16:34] | because Adam lied to Andi, | 所以我只能对你撒谎了 |
[16:36] | so I had to cover for him to protect my baby brother. | 给他打掩护 保护我的小弟弟 |
[16:39] | So you started this? | 这事是你起的头 |
[16:45] | You know, I always thought you were the good brother, | 我一直觉得兄弟俩中 你是那个懂事的 |
[16:47] | the honest, dependable one. | 诚实的 靠得住的人 |
[16:48] | A little boring, yes, but at least you could be trusted. | 无聊吗 有点 但至少你值得信任啊 |
[16:52] | What do you have to say for yourself? | 你有什么要为自己辩护的吗 |
[16:53] | Well, I… W-We… | 我…我们… |
[16:55] | Does this pivot around back to you at some point? | 这事多多少少你不也有责任吗 |
[17:01] | What’s this? Hey, Marcy. | 怎么了这是 玛茜来了 |
[17:04] | Why aren’t you guys at the game? | 你们怎么没去看比赛 |
[17:05] | She’s right. Adam, we should go. | 她说的对 亚当 我们该走了 |
[17:06] | – Sit down. – Good idea, baby. | -坐下 -好主意 宝贝 |
[17:10] | So, do you want to tell her, or should I? | 是你跟她说还是我说 |
[17:15] | I-I… | 我… |
[17:17] | Okay, look, honey… | 好吧 是这样 宝贝 |
[17:20] | the Steelers tickets were from a client. | 那个钢人队球票是客户送的 |
[17:23] | And I didn’t remember our first date anniversary thing, | 我不记得我们初次约会周年日了 |
[17:26] | but… you were so excited, | 可你当时太兴奋了 |
[17:28] | I… I couldn’t tell you about it. | 跟你说不出口 |
[17:30] | So I… I built one of Don’s | 于是我就学老唐 |
[17:33] | stupid lasagnas of deception! | 做了个蠢谎言千层面 |
[17:38] | Okay, so not one thing you said all week | 所以这一周以来 |
[17:40] | about this game has been the truth? | 所有球赛的事 你没有一句真话 |
[17:43] | Well, there is a game today. | 今天的比赛是真的 |
[17:45] | Really? That’s what you’re going with? | 不是吧 这就是你的解释 |
[17:46] | I don’t know. How do you live like this? | 不知道 你这样怎么生活下去的 |
[17:48] | It doesn’t work at all! | 根本行不通嘛 |
[17:51] | You don’t have enough layers. | 你的层还不够多 |
[17:52] | Nobody likes a one-layer lasagna. | 一层叫什么千层面 |
[17:55] | Okay, fine, you know what, I screwed up. | 好吧 没错 我搞砸了 |
[17:57] | All right? I got tickets on the 50-yard line! | 行了吧 我拿到了50码线的票 |
[17:59] | One of the best things that’s every happened to me. | 这是这辈子最幸福的事之一 |
[18:01] | And I wanted to take my brother, ’cause I love him | 我只想带我哥哥去 因为我爱他 |
[18:03] | and I wanted to make him happy. | 我希望让他高兴 |
[18:05] | And I wanted to take my wife, | 我还想带我妻子去 |
[18:06] | ’cause I love her, and I wanted to make her happy. | 因为我爱她 想让她高兴 |
[18:09] | I wanted to make everybody happy. | 我想让所有人都高兴 |
[18:11] | Now nobody’s happy. | 结果现在谁都不高兴 |
[18:13] | So you know what? These tickets are a curse. | 知道吗 这些票就是个诅咒 |
[18:15] | I don’t even want them anymore. | 我都不想要了 |
[18:16] | Take ’em! | 拿走吧 |
[18:18] | No, not you. | 不行 不给你 |
[18:19] | You called me boring. | 你说我无聊 |
[18:23] | But why couldn’t you have just been honest | 你最开始就跟我说实话 |
[18:25] | with me in the first place? | 不就好了 |
[18:27] | That is a good question. | 好问题 |
[18:31] | I should have been honest. | 我本应该说实话的 |
[18:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:33] | Listen, when we decided I was gonna go back to work, | 听着 在我们决定我回去工作的时候 |
[18:36] | we didn’t take into account all the people it would affect. | 没有把对大家的影响考虑到 |
[18:38] | You know? So… Don, | 知道吗 所以… 老唐 |
[18:40] | thank you for helping Adam out. | 谢谢你帮了亚当的大忙 |
[18:49] | And, Adam, you know, | 还有亚当 |
[18:50] | keeping the spark alive, it’s not all on you. | 维持爱火的事不能只靠你 |
[18:52] | I didn’t mean to put all the pressure on you. | 我不是故意给你压力的 |
[18:55] | Oh. So do you forgive me? | 你原谅我了吗 |
[18:56] | Yeah. | 原谅你了 |
[18:58] | – Do you forgive me? – Keep dreaming. | -你原谅我了吗 -做梦去吧 |
[19:04] | Okay, so who gets to go to the game? | 那球票给谁去看呢 |
[19:05] | Oh, honey, I don’t think there’s any question about that. | 亲爱的 这还用问吗 |
[19:08] | Oh, babe, you’re the best. | 宝贝 你是最棒的 |
[19:10] | Yeah, Marcy and I are going. | 当然了 我和玛茜去看 |
[19:13] | You lied; you lose. | 你撒谎 你活该 |
[19:14] | Marcy, let’s hit it. | 玛茜 出发 |
[19:19] | Enjoy your lasagna. | 好好享用你的千层面 |
[19:26] | Oh. Pause the game. There I am! | 暂停比赛 画面里有我 |
[19:30] | That is you. | 真是你 |
[19:33] | Man, those are some good seats. | 天啊 座位可真不错 |
[19:35] | They were. Would’ve been better, | 是不错 不过如果是你陪我去的 |
[19:37] | though, if you were there with me. | 就更好了 |
[19:38] | That’s what I would’ve said if I’d have gone without you. | 要是我没带你去 也会这么说的 |
[19:42] | Hey, tell you what, next year, for our 19th… | 这样吧 明年 庆祝我们初次约会的19… |
[19:44] | – 18th. – 18th first date anniversary, | -18 -18周年 |
[19:46] | we’ll go together. | 我们一起去看比赛 |
[19:48] | That’d be nice. Yeah. | 好啊 |
[19:53] | Hey, I do remember one thing about our first date. | 我就记得初次约会的时候 |
[19:56] | After the game, | 比赛结束以后 |
[19:57] | I told Don I had just gone out | 我跟老唐说 |
[19:59] | with the girl that I was gonna marry. | 我刚刚跟我未来的媳妇儿约会了 |
[20:03] | I told my girlfriend you needed a haircut. | 我跟闺蜜说 你头发该剪剪了 |
[20:07] | That’s okay. | 好吧 |
[20:08] | I also told Don we did it in my truck. | 我还跟老唐说 我们在卡车里上了三垒 |
[20:21] | What did I do now? | 我这次又怎么了 |
[20:24] | This time it wasn’t you, it was your daughter. | 这次不是你 是你女儿 |
[20:28] | What do you know about cookie blackjack, Mr. Burns? | 你知道饼干21点的事吗 伯恩斯先生 |
[20:33] | Never heard of her. | 不认识这人 |
[20:35] | The game, Mr. Burns. | 赌牌 伯恩斯先生 |
[20:37] | Your daughter won all her friends’ lunches at cards. | 你女儿用扑克把她朋友的午餐都赢走了 |
[20:45] | Hey, you teach book smarts, I teach street smarts. | 书本知识你教 社会技巧我来 |