时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Picked another winner, gang. Huh? Look at this guy. | 大家伙选了个冠军 瞧瞧这家伙 |
[00:05] | I named him Jerome, ’cause he’s got thighs | 我给他起个名吉罗姆 他这大腿 |
[00:06] | like Jerome Bettis. | 是不是跟吉罗姆·百兹一样 |
[00:09] | You ever seen a Thanksgiving bird like this? | 你见过这么壮的感恩节大鸟吗 |
[00:11] | Yeah. We saw that exact one at the turkey farm. | 见过 我们在火鸡农场看的就是这只 |
[00:14] | Except he had feathers and his head was still attached. | 不过那时候他还有羽毛 脑袋还在 |
[00:18] | Please, tell me you didn’t actually | 不是吧 告诉我 你没有 |
[00:19] | let them see the turkeys get killed. | 让他们看到火鸡被杀的场面 |
[00:21] | Well… They got to pet them first. | 他们不是得先亲近一下吗 |
[00:23] | Oh, my God… | 我的天啊 |
[00:24] | Wait, that’s not the same turkey I fed, is it? | 等等 这不是我喂过的那只吧 |
[00:28] | No! | 不是 |
[00:29] | No. No, no, no. | 不是 不是不是 |
[00:31] | They set that one free. | 他们把那只放走了 |
[00:34] | This was the mean one…. | 这是个恶霸 |
[00:37] | No, it isn’t. It’s the exact same one. | 不是 就是这一只 |
[00:39] | It was the mean one, Katie. | 这是恶霸那只 凯蒂 |
[00:42] | Well, he’s gonna be delicious. | 绝对非常美味 |
[00:44] | Can you say a prayer for Jerome? | 能给吉罗姆祈祷吗 |
[00:48] | Sure, Butter Bean. | 当然可以 小豆子 |
[00:49] | Yeah, uh, let’s see, uh… | 好吧 我们看看 |
[00:52] | Jerome… | 吉罗姆 |
[00:54] | You had a good life. | 你度过了精彩的一生 |
[00:56] | And though you were very mean | 虽然你曾是个大恶霸 |
[00:57] | and not the turkey that Teddy fed, | 但不是泰迪喂过的那只 |
[01:01] | we promise your death won’t be in vain. | 我们保证 你不会白白死掉的 |
[01:03] | We will not fill up on bread, amen. | 你让我们不单以面包果腹 阿门 |
[01:06] | Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[01:10] | Hey. Why are you guys here? | 你们怎么在这 |
[01:13] | Principal’s office. | 去校长办公室 |
[01:14] | My kid’s pet snake | 我家宝贝的宠物蛇 |
[01:15] | got out of his backpack. | 从背包里跑出去了 |
[01:17] | And I’m standing here because I’m frozen with fear. | 而我站在这 是因为吓得不会动了 |
[01:21] | What? Just because that little snake on the floor behind you? | 什么 就因为你身后地上那条小蛇吗 |
[01:26] | I hated that, but I loved the camaraderie. | 讨厌 不过人家喜欢 |
[01:29] | Okay. All right, I got to bring Emme her lunch. | 好了 我来给艾米送午餐 |
[01:31] | Why didn’t you have Andi bring it? | 你怎么不让安迪带来 |
[01:32] | – Well, she’s at work. – No, she’s not. | -她上班呢 -没有啊 |
[01:34] | – She’s in there with Mrs. Rodriguez. – What? | -她和罗德里格兹老师在里面呢 -什么 |
[01:41] | Adam. What are you doing here? | 亚当 你怎么来了 |
[01:43] | Well, Emme forgot her lunch, uh… | 艾米忘带午餐了 |
[01:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[01:47] | I could ask you the same question. | 这个问题该我来问你 |
[01:50] | You just did, and I answered it. | 你问过了 我答完了 |
[01:52] | What… what’s going on? | 怎么…什么情况 |
[01:54] | Oh, nothing. I was just on my lunch break, | 没事 我就是午休时间没事 |
[01:56] | I thought I’d, uh, pop in. | 想着过来一趟 |
[01:59] | Okay, you’re biting your lower lip, | 你在咬下嘴唇 |
[02:00] | which means you’ve done something horrible. | 你干了大坏事才这样 |
[02:03] | What’d you do? | 交待吧 |
[02:04] | Was it something at home? | 家里的事吗 |
[02:05] | Did you throw out my antlers? | 你把我的鹿茸扔了 |
[02:07] | – No! – Singing fish? | -没有 -唱歌鱼 |
[02:09] | Mr. Burns, Andi came by to discuss | 伯恩斯先生 安迪是来商量 |
[02:11] | the school’s Thanksgiving party next week. | 下周学校要办的感恩节派对 |
[02:14] | As the room parent, I assume | 作为代表家长 想必 |
[02:15] | you’ve been reading all the e-mails I sent you? | 我发的邮件你看完了吧 |
[02:17] | Let’s not play this game. You know I haven’t. | 少来这套 你知道我没看 |
[02:21] | As I explained, we will need | 刚刚说的那件事 我们将会需要 |
[02:22] | an entire Thanksgiving dinner for 30 people. | 30人份的感恩节晚宴 |
[02:24] | Full spread, by Wednesday. | 周三就要都准备好 |
[02:26] | Well, I think I can speak for all parents when I say | 我代表所有家长来说 |
[02:28] | that sounds like a bummer. | 这事非常扫兴 |
[02:31] | Which is why, even though you’re room parent, | 所以就算代表家长是你 |
[02:34] | I think Andi should handle organizing it. | 我还是觉得应该由安迪来组织这事 |
[02:36] | Those are the sweetest words I’ve ever heard. | 这辈子就这句话最动听了 |
[02:39] | Now I know what I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving. | 今年感恩节过得太感恩了 |
[02:42] | Well, good! I’m glad you’re happy. | 很好 你高兴就好了 |
[02:43] | Oh, very thoughtful of you, Mrs. Rodriguez. | 想得太周到了 罗德里格兹老师 |
[02:46] | Wasn’t my idea. | 不是我的主意 |
[02:47] | Andi called me, concerned you’d need help. | 安迪给我打的电话 说担心你需要帮忙 |
[02:50] | Whoa. Go… hold on a second, you called her? | 等一等 你给她打电话了 |
[02:52] | – No. – Yes. | -没有 -对 |
[02:57] | Just tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[02:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:00] | Adam, I threw out your singing fish. | 亚当 我把你的唱歌鱼扔了 |
[03:02] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等等等 |
[03:04] | You schemed and plotted with– | 你居然搞起阴谋诡计 还和… |
[03:06] | don’t take this the wrong way– | 你别误会啊 |
[03:08] | my archenemy? | 我的死敌合作 |
[03:10] | Because you don’t think I’m capable of… | 就因为你觉得我 |
[03:12] | cooking a meal? | 做不来一顿饭吗 |
[03:14] | Look, I don’t care if she thinks I can’t do it. | 她觉得我不行我不在乎 |
[03:16] | I care if you think it. | 我在乎的是你觉得我不行 |
[03:18] | Does it help if we both think it? | 我们俩都这么想 你好过点没 |
[03:33] | Jerome. | 吉罗姆 |
[03:34] | Oh, you don’t get to talk to him. | 不许你跟他说话 |
[03:39] | What is your problem? Why are you so upset? | 你怎么回事 哪来这么大脾气 |
[03:42] | Because we’re supposed to be a team. | 因为我们俩应该是一边的 |
[03:45] | I’m Batman and you’re Robin. | 我是蝙蝠侠 你是罗宾 |
[03:47] | And I just walked into the Batcave and caught you | 结果我一走进蝙蝠洞 却看到你和小丑 |
[03:48] | planning a Thanksgiving party with the Joker! | 在计划感恩节派对 |
[03:53] | Okay, first of all, I am not Robin, | 首先 我不是罗宾 |
[03:54] | I am Mrs. Batman. | 我是蝙蝠侠夫人 |
[03:56] | There is no Mrs. Batman. | 没有蝙蝠侠夫人 |
[03:59] | Have you seen the Batcave? | 你看到蝙蝠洞了吧 |
[04:00] | Only a woman could’ve put that together. | 没女人能有那个洞吗 |
[04:03] | Look, this Thanksgiving party is just too much work. | 听着 感恩节派对工作量太大了 |
[04:06] | I mean, when I did it in the past, it took weeks of planning. | 过去办的时候 我要花几周时间策划 |
[04:09] | And… and you haven’t even read her e-mails. | 而且 你连她的电邮都没看 |
[04:11] | Well, neither have you. | 你也没看啊 |
[04:13] | Well, yeah, I did. | 我看过了 |
[04:14] | She blind cc’d me on everything. | 她都秘密抄送给我了 |
[04:18] | I can’t believe she did that. | 没想到她居然这么做 |
[04:19] | What is that? | 那是个啥 |
[04:22] | It means she puts me on all the e-mails | 就是她的邮件收件人里有我 |
[04:23] | and just hides my address. | 但是把我的地址隐藏了 |
[04:25] | Now, why would she do that? | 懂了 她为什么那么做 |
[04:26] | Well, because, I… | 因为我… |
[04:28] | She… somebody asked her to do it, I… | 她…某人要求她这么做的 |
[04:32] | I haven’t even screwed anything up yet, | 我现在还没办砸事呢 |
[04:33] | and you’re already sticking your nose in. | 你就已经插手了 |
[04:36] | You know what I think? | 我觉得 |
[04:37] | I think you’re the one with the problem. Not me. | 有问题的那个人是你 不是我 |
[04:39] | Oh, that is so ridiculous, I can’t even laugh. | 太荒谬了 我都笑不出来了 |
[04:41] | Oh, no. Wait. Yes, I can. | 不对 等等 笑得出来 |
[04:43] | You’re so off. | 你错得太离谱了 |
[04:45] | This isn’t about me. This is about your need | 重点不是我 而是你 |
[04:47] | to be in control. That’s the point. | 需要掌控一切 这才是重点 |
[04:49] | No, no, no. The point is that you’re completely overreacting | 不是 重点是你反应太过激 |
[04:53] | because your pride is wounded. | 因为伤到你自尊了 |
[04:54] | See? You’re even controlling what I think the point is. | 你看 连我觉得什么是重点 你都要控制 |
[04:58] | Okay, here’s what’s gonna happen. | 好吧 这么办 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna do this thing without your help. | 这件事我来办 不用你帮忙 |
[05:02] | Well, you can’t do it all yourself. | 你一个人做不来的 |
[05:04] | I won’t be. | 我不是一个人 |
[05:05] | I’ll send out an e-mail, and I’ll blind cc myself, | 我会发出一封电邮 然后秘密抄送我自己 |
[05:09] | and I’ll tell all the other parents to bring something. | 告诉所有家长都带东西来 |
[05:10] | So, you just stay out of it. | 就不劳你插手了 |
[05:12] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 行 |
[05:14] | Thank you. Now, if you’ll please leave, | 谢谢 现在你还是离这远点 |
[05:16] | all this conflict is not good for Jerome. | 当着杰罗姆吵架 对他影响不好 |
[05:22] | When I pull off this Thanksgiving party, | 等我把这个感恩节派对办成了 |
[05:24] | Andi’s gonna know who wears the cape in this family. | 安迪就知道家里是谁穿披风了 |
[05:28] | Cape? What are you guys doing over there? | 披风 你们俩玩的什么 |
[05:31] | I say just let Andi do it. | 要我说 让安迪去做好了 |
[05:32] | No. No. I said I was gonna do this job, | 不 我已经说了 我来 |
[05:35] | and I’m gonna do it as well as I can. | 我会尽全力做好的 |
[05:37] | I have this crazy thing called pride. | 我有个疯病 叫自尊心 |
[05:40] | You’re looking at this school Thanksgiving thing all wrong. | 你对待学习感恩节派对这事的态度搞错了 |
[05:42] | You hate being room parent, right? | 你不喜欢当代表家长对吧 |
[05:44] | Yeah, so? | 对 然后呢 |
[05:45] | Then my advice is, you totally blow it. | 我的建议就是 你彻底搞砸它 |
[05:48] | Once you screw something up, no one asks you to do it again. | 一旦你搞砸过一次 就不会再有人让你干活了 |
[05:52] | I only had to be a pallbearer that one time. | 抬棺材这事 我就干过一次 |
[05:55] | Yeah. You know, you should be careful, | 对 你该小心点 |
[05:56] | ’cause some of those relatives | 因为总有一天 |
[05:58] | are gonna have to carry you one day. | 你会被那帮亲戚抬的 |
[05:59] | Nope. Blasting my ashes right up into space. | 不会 我的骨灰将炸到太空之中 |
[06:02] | I’m just saying, it just sounds like a lot of work. | 我就是说 感觉工作量很大 |
[06:04] | Not if you have a crew. I got the drywall guys making me | 你来帮忙就好了 我让装干板墙的兄弟 |
[06:07] | paper hand turkeys. | 给我做纸手指火鸡呢 |
[06:10] | Hey, Kowalski. You call that a hand turkey? | 科瓦尔斯基 你觉得那是手指火鸡吗 |
[06:13] | Kowalski’s only got three fingers. | 科瓦尔斯基只有三个手指 |
[06:17] | Sorry, buddy. Thumbs-up. | 不好意思 哥们 给你竖拇指点赞 |
[06:20] | No thumb. | 没拇指 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:25] | Turkey place cards, check. | 火鸡桌卡 搞定 |
[06:27] | Tablecloth, check. | 桌布 搞定 |
[06:29] | Decorations, check. | 装饰品 搞定 |
[06:31] | Redemption? A-check. | 承诺 搞了个定 |
[06:34] | Yeah. Real impressive. | 好 真不错 |
[06:36] | But this is the sound of people not asking you | 不过好好听听这声 |
[06:37] | to do stuff anymore. | 再也没人找你干活的动静 |
[06:41] | Hear that? | 听清没 |
[06:42] | Those are freedom bubbles. | 自由泡沫的欢呼 |
[06:51] | Hello, pilgrims. | 好啊 新移民 |
[06:52] | I couldn’t wait for the school Thanksgiving tomorrow. | 我等不到学校的感恩节派对了 |
[06:54] | I had to bring you my side dish tonight. | 我必须今晚就把配菜带过来 |
[06:56] | Oh, you’re a good man, Lowell. | 你是个好人 洛厄尔 |
[06:58] | Not sure how you got my address, but we’ll talk about that later. | 不知道你是怎么知道我地址的 这个待会再谈 |
[07:01] | What do you got? Mashed potatoes, green beans? | 你带了什么 土豆泥还是青豆 |
[07:02] | Better. Foie gras | 比那高级 鹅肝 |
[07:05] | Brussels sprouts in a pomegranate glaze | 加了石榴的球芽甘蓝 |
[07:07] | with juniper berries, thyme leaves, and farro. | 配上杜松子 百里香叶和粒面 |
[07:10] | I love this guy. | 我真喜欢这人 |
[07:11] | He’s always swinging for the fences. | 他总是干一些根本不可能的事 |
[07:13] | Well, we can use it to scare the kids | 我们可以用它来吓唬那些孩子 |
[07:15] | into eating the other vegetables. | 让他们吃别的蔬菜 |
[07:19] | – Hey, Andi. – Oh, hey, Lowell. | -安迪 -洛厄尔 |
[07:21] | That is… | 这真是… |
[07:23] | what is that? | 这是啥 |
[07:24] | Oh, no, no, | 别别别 |
[07:24] | don’t make him say it again. | 别让他再说一次了 |
[07:27] | Oh, um, Don, uh, | 大唐 |
[07:28] | we’re headed over your house | 我们要去你家 |
[07:29] | to help Marcy make all the sides for the family Thanksgiving. | 帮玛茜做感恩节家宴的配菜 |
[07:32] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[07:33] | I felt bad leaving her to do it all by herself. | 我把她一个人留在家里忙还挺内疚的 |
[07:40] | What smells? | 什么味 |
[07:41] | It’s this guy. | 是这个人 |
[07:44] | Teddy, don’t be rude. | 泰迪 别这么没礼貌 |
[07:46] | Remember the rule that we learned at Grandma’s house? | 你还记得我们在奶奶家学的吗 |
[07:48] | When something smells, we don’t talk about it. | 要是闻见什么味了 不可说 |
[07:50] | All right? | 对吧 |
[07:50] | Come on, wait for me in the car. | 来 去车里等我 |
[07:53] | Your children are lovely. | 你的孩子都很可爱 |
[07:58] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[07:58] | how’s it going down here? | 这边情况如何 |
[08:00] | Great, yeah, | 挺好的 |
[08:00] | the dishes have started rolling in, | 菜都慢慢做出来了 |
[08:02] | my crew made me 30 | 我的手下给我做了三十张 |
[08:03] | fun and festive turkey place cards. | 有趣又有节日氛围的火鸡桌卡 |
[08:07] | So, you don’t need me. | 所以你不需要我 |
[08:08] | – Nope. – I could just… | -不需要 -我可以 |
[08:09] | leave you here to do it all yourself. | 把你自己留在这忙活 |
[08:11] | – Yup. – Okay, well, | -对 -那行 |
[08:13] | great ’cause… | 那就太好了 因为 |
[08:14] | you know, I’m never happier | 你知道 我最开心的时候 |
[08:15] | than when you can handle it all on your own and… | 就是你完全能自己解决所有事 |
[08:18] | I can just stay out of it. | 而我就完全置身事外 |
[08:20] | Doesn’t sound like it. | 听着不像 |
[08:20] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[08:21] | Oh, wait, um, real quick, | 等等 有个事 |
[08:23] | um, some of the kids are allergic to nuts, okay? | 有些孩子对坚果过敏 |
[08:25] | So, don’t bring any pecan pies. | 所以别带山核桃馅饼 |
[08:26] | Oh, and there’s always one kid who picks up | 而且总有个孩子要捡个葫芦 |
[08:28] | a gourd and pretends it… | 假装是… |
[08:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:33] | Felt like you couldn’t pull the trigger on that one. | 我感觉你在这事上 下不了决心 |
[08:51] | Then Adam actually had the nerve | 亚当还真有这个胆子 |
[08:52] | to accuse me of always having to be in control. | 指责我总要管事 |
[08:55] | But that’s true, right? | 可那是真的吧 |
[08:56] | Yes, that’s why I’m so upset. | 对啊 所以我才不爽 |
[08:59] | Look, I know it’s hard, | 我知道这很难 |
[09:01] | but you just have to back off. | 可你就需要退一步 |
[09:03] | I mean, | 就是说 |
[09:03] | would you do everything better and smarter? | 你是不是能把所有事做得更好更机智 |
[09:05] | Of course, you’re a woman. | 当然了 你是个女人 |
[09:06] | We’re better and smarter. | 我们本来就更好又更机智 |
[09:08] | Maybe that’s why we live longer, you know? | 可能这才是我们活得长的原因 |
[09:11] | So at the end, we can have just a few years | 这样到了最后 我们可以享受几年 |
[09:13] | of things being right. Mm. | 所有事都对的生活 |
[09:16] | Everything’s gonna be so clean then. | 到时候所有事都会很干净 |
[09:19] | I just wish I knew | 我只想知道 |
[09:20] | what was happening over there, you know? | 那边到底发生了什么 |
[09:22] | I mean, | 真的 |
[09:22] | how bad would it be | 我查查他的邮件 |
[09:23] | if I checked his e-mails from the other parents? | 看别的家长给他发了什么 这没什么吧 |
[09:25] | I mean, just to make sure that he’s in good shape. | 也就是确认一下他表现如何 |
[09:27] | Oh, I say go for it. | 放心大胆地查 |
[09:28] | I check Don’s e-mails more than he does. | 我查大唐的邮件比他自己查的还勤 |
[09:34] | Okay, Jerome, sleep tight, buddy. | 吉罗姆 好好睡宝贝 |
[09:38] | I’m not a turkey guy. | 我不吃火鸡 |
[09:39] | I grew up on a farm | 我在农场长大 |
[09:40] | and I won’t eat anything | 我绝不会吃任何 |
[09:41] | that beat me in a fight. | 打败过我的动物 |
[09:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:47] | Oh, you coming back in? Okay. | 你又进来了 行吧 |
[09:51] | All right, time to check and see | 好了 现在该看看 |
[09:52] | what the other parents are bringing. | 别的家长都带什么了 |
[09:55] | Ooh, you have 20 unread e-mails. | 你有20封未读邮件 |
[09:57] | You must feel like a celebrity. | 是不是觉得自己挺大牌的 |
[10:01] | Yeah, the other parents were blowing me off, | 别的家长都放我鸽子 |
[10:02] | so I had to hit them | 所以我昨天晚上 |
[10:03] | with a sharply worded reminder last night. | 发了一封措辞犀利的提醒 |
[10:07] | Your life’s brutal. | 你的生活好残酷 |
[10:12] | Okay, we’re off to a good start. | 好 开头还不错 |
[10:14] | Marie says she’s bringing the turkey. | 玛丽说她会带火鸡来 |
[10:16] | Uh… someone’s bringing napkins. | 有人会带餐巾 |
[10:18] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[10:20] | Uh… someone else is bringing napkins. | 又有别人要带餐巾来 |
[10:21] | Plenty of those. | 这就有很多餐巾了 |
[10:23] | More napkins. | 又是餐巾 |
[10:25] | Napkins… | 餐巾 |
[10:27] | napkins. | 餐巾 |
[10:29] | Lowell, I got a serious problem here. | 洛厄尔 我有个很严重的问题 |
[10:31] | Everyone’s bringing napkins. | 所有人都要带餐巾来 |
[10:32] | Not everyone. | 也不是所有人 |
[10:33] | Lily’s dad is bringing paper towels. | 莉莉爸爸要带厨房纸巾 |
[10:35] | That’s just napkins on a stick. | 那不就是捆成卷的餐巾 |
[10:39] | On the bright side, | 往好了想 |
[10:39] | this is going to make my dish | 这样我做的菜 |
[10:41] | the star of the party. | 就会成为派对焦点 |
[10:44] | Napkins. | 餐巾 |
[10:45] | The other parents are just bringing napkins. | 别的家长全带餐巾 |
[10:47] | You know what, that does it. | 其实吧 这样也行 |
[10:48] | Marcy, get out more potatoes. | 玛茜 多弄点土豆 |
[10:49] | We got to cook enough sides for 30 kids. | 我们得做出给30个孩子吃的配菜 |
[10:51] | I thought you were staying out of it. | 我记得你说你要置身事外 |
[10:53] | Well, I can’t just do nothing. | 我也不能啥都不做 |
[10:55] | It’s like watching a turtle try to cross the highway. | 就好像看着一只乌龟横穿高速公路 |
[10:58] | He’s never gonna make it. | 做不到的 |
[11:01] | In that case, somebody better bring a shovel. | 这样的话 最好有人带个铲子来 |
[11:04] | None of the other parents are picking up the phone. | 别的家长都不接电话 |
[11:06] | I got no side dishes! | 一个配菜也没有 |
[11:08] | That people will eat. | 别人愿意吃的那种 |
[11:11] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[11:13] | For what? | 恭喜啥 |
[11:14] | For blowing the school Thanksgiving. | 搞砸学校感恩节 |
[11:16] | They won’t ask you to do anything ever again. | 他们不会再叫你做任何事了 |
[11:21] | Maybe it’s time to call Andi. | 可能是时候打给安迪了 |
[11:22] | No. No, I’m not calling Andi. | 不不 我不能打给安迪 |
[11:25] | If I do, it’ll upset the whole balance of power. | 如果我打给她 权力平衡就会打破 |
[11:27] | I’ll be… I’ll be Robin. | 我就 我就成了罗宾 |
[11:31] | So what? You still get to go on the adventures. | 那又如何 你还是可以去冒险 |
[11:33] | You just won’t have to make any of the decisions. | 你只是不用再做决定了 |
[11:36] | That’s how it is in my marriage. | 反正我家就是这样的 |
[11:38] | Come on in, the water’s fine. | 加入我吧 挺好的 |
[11:42] | You know what, I think I could still | 我想了想 我应该还是可以 |
[11:43] | pull this off without her. | 自己一个人搞定 |
[11:44] | I got my place cards. | 我有桌卡 |
[11:46] | Marie’s bringing the turkey. | 玛丽会带火鸡来 |
[11:47] | I got your hoity-toity prison food casserole. | 我还有你那个恶心的监狱食品炖锅 |
[11:51] | All I need is the other stuff. | 我只需要一些其他东西 |
[11:52] | Other stuff meaning | 其他东西是指 |
[11:53] | enough food for 30 people? | 够30个人吃的食物 |
[11:55] | Yeah, it could be done, right? | 可以做到的吧 |
[11:56] | Let’s see. | 来想一想 |
[11:57] | Side dishes, potatoes, | 配菜 土豆 |
[11:59] | gravy, stuffing, pies… | 肉汁 火鸡馅料 馅饼 |
[12:01] | If the three of us… | 如果我们三个 |
[12:02] | The two of you. | 你们两个 |
[12:05] | …pull together, we can do anything. | 一起干 我们什么都可以做到 |
[12:08] | I’m here for you until the end. | 我会一直陪你走到底 |
[12:12] | Oop, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:14] | What? What’s wrong? | 什么 怎么了 |
[12:16] | My wife texted. | 我老婆发信息了 |
[12:17] | We’re trying to have another baby | 我们想再生个孩子 |
[12:18] | and she’s ovulating. | 她现在排卵期 |
[12:20] | She’s already ankles up | 她已经把脚放在 |
[12:21] | in the swing chair, waiting for me. | 摇摇椅上 等着我了 |
[12:26] | That guy continues to surprise me. | 这人真是给我太多惊喜了 |
[12:31] | Well, there goes any chance of us actually cooking this dinner. | 我们做成晚餐的几率现在降为零了 |
[12:35] | Okay, we need a plan “B.” | 我们需要备用计划 |
[12:37] | We just go out and buy it? | 我们出去买 |
[12:41] | Yes! | 对 |
[12:42] | Now you’re thinking. | 你总算动脑子了 |
[12:44] | Hey, I’m always thinking, little brother. | 我一直在动脑子的 小弟 |
[12:46] | Who went to six months of community college? | 我不是还上过六个月的社区大学吗 |
[12:51] | Okay. Okay, here’s a place | 好吧好吧 有个地方 |
[12:52] | that’s open 24 hours, | 24小时营业的 |
[12:53] | and, uh… yes! | 然后 太好了 |
[12:55] | They cater Thanksgiving. | 他们提供感恩节备餐 |
[12:57] | Okay, $28.50 a head times 30 people, that’s… uh… | 28.5刀乘以30个人 那是… |
[13:01] | Well, you got to simplify. | 算简单点 |
[13:02] | Three times three is nine. We know that. | 3乘3等于9 我们知道 |
[13:04] | Yeah, yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[13:05] | $28.50, so, you, uh… | 28块5 所以 |
[13:07] | subtract $1.50 from 30 and, uh… | 30块减去1块5 然后 |
[13:09] | I got this, I got this. | 我能行 |
[13:10] | Okay, you take the five | 从0里面 |
[13:12] | from the zero and that’s, uh… | 减一个5 就是 |
[13:16] | …$28.50. | 28块5 |
[13:19] | That’s where we started! | 说了半天白说了 |
[13:21] | All right, let’s try this again. | 我们再来一次 |
[13:22] | All right, three times three is nine. | 3乘3等于9 |
[13:24] | That’s locked in. | 这是肯定的 |
[13:26] | Oh, forget it, it’s almost a thousand dollars. | 算了 差不多要一千块 |
[13:29] | Wait a minute, I think I got this. | 等等 我有办法 |
[13:32] | We need Thanksgiving side dishes, right? | 我们需要感恩节的配菜对吗 |
[13:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:34] | That’s exactly what our wives are making right now. | 这不正是我们老婆正在做的吗 |
[13:37] | We need that food. | 我们需要那些食物 |
[13:38] | But, if we’re using their food, | 但如果用了她们做的食物 |
[13:39] | isn’t that like using Andi’s help? | 那不是让安迪帮忙了吗 |
[13:41] | Yeah, but not if she doesn’t know about it. | 她不知道就不算 |
[13:46] | Nope, still don’t get it. | 不 还是不明白 |
[13:49] | Hey, uh, Dad just texted me. | 爸刚发了短信给我 |
[13:51] | He wants to know if you’re finished cooking | 他想知道菜做完了没 |
[13:53] | and if the coast is clear in the kitchen? | 厨房里是不是没人 |
[13:56] | Oh, here’s another one. | 又来一条 |
[13:58] | “Don’t tell your mom I asked.” | 别跟你妈说我问过 |
[14:01] | Why would he care if we’re in the kitchen? | 他为什么关心我们在不在厨房 |
[14:03] | Oh, my God. They’re coming for the food. | 我的天 他们要来拿吃的 |
[14:06] | Hmm. They’re not even gonna ask us, | 他们甚至不问我们 |
[14:07] | they’re just gonna take it. | 就想这么拿走 |
[14:08] | This sounds like a Don idea. | 像大唐的主意 |
[14:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, though. They don’t know | 不过 他们不知道 |
[14:13] | we made all this extra food for the school. | 我们为学校多做了这些吃的 |
[14:15] | That means they’re willing to run off | 就是说他们要抢走 |
[14:17] | with our family Thanksgiving. | 我们感恩节的食物 |
[14:18] | It’s like the idiot’s version of Ocean’s Eleven. | 好像《十一罗汉》的白痴版本一样 |
[14:22] | You know what, sweetie? I’m glad you’re here to see this | 知道吗 亲爱的 我真高兴你见证了这一幕 |
[14:24] | because no matter how good they look in a tuxedo, | 因为无论他们穿礼服有多帅 |
[14:26] | this is where it ends up. | 最终都是这个德行 |
[14:49] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[14:51] | The door. | 门 |
[14:53] | You got no style. | 真没腔调 |
[14:59] | Oh, look at this. | 看这个 |
[15:00] | The mother lode. | 发达了 |
[15:02] | Stuffing, mashed potatoes, | 填料 土豆泥 |
[15:04] | cranberry salad, | 蔓越莓沙拉 |
[15:07] | deviled eggs. | 魔鬼蛋 |
[15:10] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[15:12] | She made all these deviled eggs | 咱们家的感恩节晚餐 |
[15:13] | for our little family Thanksgiving? | 她做了这么多魔鬼蛋吗 |
[15:15] | Mmm. This stuffing is righteous. | 填料太正了 |
[15:18] | Will you put that down! | 你放下好吗 |
[15:21] | They’re not even trying to be quiet. | 他们连说话都这么大声 |
[15:24] | Who stops in the middle of this to eat? | 谁会偷东西偷到一半吃起来 |
[15:26] | That would be Don. | 肯定是大唐 |
[15:27] | Last summer, at the state fair, | 去年夏天 在州集市上 |
[15:29] | he lost a game of tic-tac-toe to a chicken. | 他玩井字棋输给了一只鸡 |
[15:33] | Something’s not right. | 有些不对劲 |
[15:34] | There’s too much of everything. | 食物太多了 |
[15:36] | Don, check the cranberry salad. | 大唐 看看蔓越莓沙拉 |
[15:37] | Does it look like it’s for a family | 像是一家子吃的 |
[15:38] | or 30 kindergarteners? | 还是30个幼儿园老师吃的 |
[15:40] | It’s hard to tell, there’s 30 individual cups. | 很难说 有30杯 |
[15:43] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[15:44] | Andi made all of this for me. | 这是安迪为我做的 |
[15:46] | I knew she couldn’t keep her nose out of it. | 我就知道她没办法不管闲事 |
[15:49] | I’ll bet you they’re watching us right now. | 我打赌她们正看着我们 |
[15:59] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不要啊哈 |
[16:01] | You said you were gonna stay out of it. | 你说了你不管的 |
[16:02] | You said you were gonna handle it. | 你说你可以搞定的 |
[16:03] | – This is me handling it. – Oh, yeah? | -我正在搞定 -是吗 |
[16:05] | By stealing from me? | 偷我的东西吗 |
[16:06] | Why can’t you just admit that you need my help? | 你为什么不愿承认需要我的帮助 |
[16:08] | Why can’t you just admit that you need me | 你为什么不愿承认你需要我 |
[16:09] | to need your help? | 需要你的帮助 |
[16:10] | Fine, yes. I do! | 好的 我需要 |
[16:12] | Aha! For real, this time. | 啊哈 这次有啊哈的理由 |
[16:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:20] | Look, I admit that tonight, when I found out | 我承认今晚 当我发现 |
[16:23] | that everybody was bringing napkins, | 大家带的都是纸巾时 |
[16:24] | I-I was a little happy. | 我有点开心 |
[16:25] | And there it is. | 对了 |
[16:27] | But only because… | 那只是因为 |
[16:29] | I like it when you need me. I need it. | 我喜欢你需要我 我需要你需要我 |
[16:30] | It’s why I married someone so… | 所以我才会嫁给一个如此… |
[16:32] | Hey, step careful here. | 说话小心 |
[16:35] | Perfectly imperfect. | 完美的不完美者 |
[16:37] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[16:40] | I mean, when I went back to work | 我回去工作 |
[16:41] | and you took over all the kid stuff, | 你接管了孩子们的事 |
[16:42] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[16:43] | I don’t know, I’d have to be | 我不知道 我必须 |
[16:44] | jumping in to save the day, | 跳出来救场 |
[16:46] | but you’ve been just fine. | 但你表现很好 |
[16:48] | It just– it made me feel like I’m not necessary. | 让我感觉不需要我了 |
[16:53] | you make it so hard to fight you now! | 你这样说 还怎么跟你吵架嘛 |
[16:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:59] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[17:00] | You’re just not supposed to know it. | 你只是不应该知道 |
[17:03] | Boo! We came for a fight. | 嘘 我们要看吵架 |
[17:07] | Don’t worry, Don. You’ll get one. | 别担心 大唐 有你吵的 |
[17:09] | Boo… | 嘘 |
[17:12] | Let’s get all this food and get out of here. | 我们拿上食物走人 |
[17:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:17] | Wait, how did you know everyone was bringing napkins? | 等等 你怎么知道大家都带的是纸巾 |
[17:21] | Aw, honey, we already hugged. No more questions. | 亲爱的 我们已经拥抱了 别问问题了 |
[17:26] | Okay, thanks, guys. Head upstairs. | 谢谢孩子们 上楼去 |
[17:28] | And don’t forget to brush your teeth. | 别忘了刷牙 |
[17:31] | They’re not gonna brush their teeth. | 他们不会刷牙的 |
[17:33] | Well, you said it. That’s all that matters in court. | 你提醒过了 在法庭上这点最重要 |
[17:37] | Hey, look, thanks for helping. | 听着 感谢你帮忙 |
[17:38] | I couldn’t have done all this without you. | 没有你我办不到 |
[17:40] | Well, this is why our marriage works. | 所以我们的婚姻能长久 |
[17:42] | I need you, you need me. | 我需要你 你需要我 |
[17:44] | And together, we make one whole needy person. | 在一起 我们就成了一个完整的黏乎人 |
[17:47] | And now, we are gonna crush this Thanksgiving party | 现在 我们将碾压这次感恩节派对 |
[17:49] | the same way we crush marriage and parenting. | 就像我们碾压婚姻和为人父母一样 |
[17:52] | Yep. Half-assed and just in the nick of time. | 对 恰到好处的半吊子 |
[18:00] | Hey, Marie. | 玛丽 |
[18:02] | Sorry to come by so late, | 抱歉这么晚来 |
[18:03] | I won’t be at school tomorrow, so | 我明天去不了学校 |
[18:05] | I figured I’d drop this off now. | 我想着现在送过来 |
[18:06] | Good old Marie. | 好玛丽 |
[18:07] | Bringing the turkey, | 带了火鸡 |
[18:08] | the last piece of the puzzle. | 拼图上的最后一块 |
[18:10] | Let’s take a look. | 看看 |
[18:14] | That’s not a turkey. | 这不是火鸡 |
[18:15] | That’s chicken wings in the shape of a turkey. | 这是用鸡翅堆了一个火鸡形状 |
[18:19] | Yeah. I totally forgot about making the turkey | 对 我完全忘了做火鸡这事 |
[18:21] | till I was sitting at Hooters. | 直到坐在猫头鹰餐厅才想起来 |
[18:25] | Huh. I didn’t know women went to Hooters. | 我都不知道女人会去猫头鹰餐厅[服务员胸很大] |
[18:27] | ‘Cause, you know, we already have ’em. | 我们已经有[胸]了 |
[18:30] | Nah, it’s great. Guys always go there thinking they’re gonna | 不 非常棒 男人去那里总是以为 |
[18:33] | take home a waitress, but… | 能带女服务员回家 但是 |
[18:35] | when last call rolls around, it’s my turn to be picky. | 打烊前铃声响起时 总是轮到我挑男人 |
[18:40] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[18:45] | I… | 我 |
[18:46] | I can’t serve chicken wings at Thanksgiving. | 我不能让大家感恩节吃鸡翅 |
[18:49] | Well, what choice do we have? | 我们能有什么选择 |
[18:50] | We don’t have another turkey. | 我们没有别的火鸡了 |
[18:55] | Well, there is Jerome. | 还有杰罗姆 |
[18:57] | Oh. No, honey, I can’t let you do that. | 不 亲爱的 我不能让你这样做 |
[18:59] | You love that salty bastard. | 你喜欢那个咸咸的混蛋 |
[19:03] | You’re right. I do. | 对 我喜欢 |
[19:05] | Besides, the last thing you rubbed that much, you married. | 而且 上次被你那样摸来揉去的家伙 你已经娶了 |
[19:10] | – Yeah, I did. – Yeah, you did. | -是的 -是的 |
[19:21] | Well, honey, looks like we pulled it off. | 亲爱的 看来我们成功了 |
[19:23] | Yeah, this is delicious. | 对 真好吃 |
[19:25] | And sorry I forgot the napkins. | 抱歉我忘了带纸巾 |
[19:26] | That’s okay. About 15 other people had your back. | 没事 还有15个人会带来 |
[19:31] | You know, you don’t usually | 通常在感恩节时 |
[19:32] | think of Hooters chicken wings for Thanksgiving, | 不会想到猫头鹰餐厅的鸡翅 |
[19:34] | but I got to say, I like it. | 我得说 我很喜欢 |
[19:35] | Yeah. Wait. How do you know they’re Hooters wings? | 等等 你怎么知道这是猫头鹰餐厅的鸡翅 |
[19:39] | I worked my way through college. | 我在那里工作赚的大学学费 |
[19:42] | Wow. I did not see that coming. | 我没想到会这样 |
[19:45] | I mean, I did… but I didn’t. | 我明白 但我没想到 |
[19:48] | Lowell, | 洛厄尔 |
[19:48] | I never thought I’d say this, but… | 我从未想过我会这样说 但是 |
[19:50] | hit me with some more of that casserole. | 再给我来点那个砂锅菜 |
[19:53] | – You want seconds? – Yeah, once you get used to the smell, it works. | -你还要吗 -一旦适合了那种臭味 挺好吃的 |
[19:57] | I’ve never felt taller. | 我从未感觉自己如此高大威猛 |
[20:00] | Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. | 感恩节快乐 各位 |
[20:02] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |