时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | No. | 完了 |
[00:05] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[00:06] | You finally get that picture of me licking your toothbrush? | 你终于收到我舔你牙刷的照片了 |
[00:10] | What? No, no. | 什么 不是的 |
[00:12] | Forget I said anything. | 当我没说 |
[00:14] | We just got the tickets Andi ordered | 我们收到了安迪订的 |
[00:15] | for all of us to go to Lord of the Dance. | 让我们大家去看舞王秀的票 |
[00:19] | Why did we agree to go to that? | 我们为什么会同意去看那个 |
[00:21] | Well, it was just easier to say yes. | 因为答应比较简单 |
[00:23] | Why ruin that day when this day seemed so far away? | 当时气氛那么好 这一天又这么遥远 |
[00:27] | Well, I say treat those tickets like a jury summons | 我觉得就把那些票当做陪审团召唤令 |
[00:29] | and throw them in the trash. | 直接扔掉好了 |
[00:35] | What did Mommy say about playing ball in the house? | 在家里玩球 妈妈是怎么说的 |
[00:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:40] | Well, what do you think she said? | 那你觉得她是怎么说的 |
[00:42] | Well, if you know, can you just tell us? | 如果你知道的话直接告诉我们好吗 |
[00:48] | Emme? | 艾玛 |
[00:49] | No ball in the house. | 家里不许玩球 |
[00:50] | That’s right. | 说的对 |
[00:51] | And that little girl gets a butterscotch. | 这位小姑娘可以得到一颗奶糖 |
[00:55] | That’s how you do that. | 学会了吗 |
[01:04] | Hey, check it out. | 快看 |
[01:04] | Into the laundry basket from downtown. | 百米之外扔进脏衣篮 |
[01:09] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[01:10] | No, Andi got that from her grandma. | 不行 安迪奶奶送她的 |
[01:13] | She’s gonna kill me. | 她会杀了我的 |
[01:15] | Here’s what you do: you just break everything in the room. | 你这样 把屋子里所有东西都打破 |
[01:17] | She won’t know what to get mad about first. | 她就不知道到底该先生气哪件事 |
[01:20] | Quick, help me clean this up before she gets home. | 快帮我收拾一下 趁安迪还没回家 |
[01:25] | Hey, honey, how was your d… | 亲爱的 你的… |
[01:29] | What did you do to my vase? | 你对我的花瓶做什么了 |
[01:32] | Well, it-it was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[01:33] | An accident? | 意外 |
[01:35] | Adam, I got this from my grandmother. | 亚当 这是我奶奶给我的 |
[01:37] | It’s irreplaceable. | 没有第二个了 |
[01:38] | I mean, technically, I could buy it again, | 理论上来说 我是可以再买一个 |
[01:40] | but it wouldn’t be from her! | 可那就不是她给的了 |
[01:43] | Actually, it wasn’t him, it was me. | 其实不是他 是我 |
[01:50] | Accidents happen. | 意外在所难免吧 |
[02:00] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[02:02] | Something she would’ve been upset about all afternoon | 这事她本来要心烦一下午 |
[02:04] | is just… over. | 就这么结束了 |
[02:06] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 哥们 |
[02:08] | It’s the least I could do. | 这点还是能做的 |
[02:10] | I really put your toothbrush through a lot. | 我确实用你的牙刷干了很多事 |
[02:17] | W-what did you want? | 你 你想干什么 |
[02:18] | Why did I have to rush over here? | 我干嘛非得急着跑过来 |
[02:19] | It’s your turn to take the blame with Marcy. | 现在轮到你来挨玛茜的批评了 |
[02:23] | For what? | 为什么挨批 |
[02:24] | Don, what did you do to the toilet? | 大唐 你对马桶做什么了 |
[02:30] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[02:31] | Of all the weird things you’ve done, | 你干过那么多诡异的事情 |
[02:32] | this has to be the weirdest. | 这应该是最诡异的了 |
[02:36] | Uh, it wasn’t him, it was me. | 不是他 是我 |
[02:41] | Why would you have a sandwich in the bathroom? | 你为什么会在浴室里吃三明治 |
[02:50] | That is a great question. | 这个问题问得非常好 |
[02:54] | I guess it’s because I’m a disgusting pig. | 大概因为我是头恶心的猪吧 |
[02:58] | And why would you try to flush it down the toilet? | 你又为什么要想把它从马桶冲下去 |
[03:08] | He probably just wanted to see if it would work. | 可能是想看看能不能冲走 |
[03:15] | Hard to believe that was me. | 都不敢相信是我干的 |
[03:19] | Okay. Well, just don’t eat in my bathroom anymore. | 行吧 以后别在我家浴室吃东西了 |
[03:26] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[03:27] | She just walked away. | 她就这么算了 |
[03:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:30] | Yeah, the blame thing worked again. | 甩锅这个事有用的 |
[03:33] | Even on Marcy. | 对玛茜都有用 |
[03:35] | This feels like a dream. | 感觉像做梦一样 |
[03:37] | But it can’t be because I’m not naked. | 但肯定不是做梦 因为我没有在裸奔 |
[03:40] | Oh, no, this is very real, my friend. | 这太真实了 朋友 |
[03:42] | You know what we just did? | 你知道我们刚干了什么吗 |
[03:45] | We just solved marriage! | 我们解决了婚姻的难题 |
[03:49] | I can’t believe that just happened. | 我不敢相信刚发生了什么 |
[03:52] | I feel giddy. | 我简直头晕目眩 |
[03:54] | Yeah, it’s nice to leave the house without Marcy saying, | 是啊 出门的时候不被玛茜吼滚出去 |
[03:57] | “Get out of the house.” | 真是太好了 |
[04:00] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:01] | I think it worked because I don’t have baggage with Marcy | 我觉得原因是我和玛茜之间没有旧账 |
[04:05] | a-and you don’t have baggage with Andi. | 你和安迪之间也没有 |
[04:07] | See, when our wives get mad at us, | 当老婆对我们生气的时候 |
[04:10] | it isn’t only about what we just did, | 就不只是关于刚犯了什么错 |
[04:13] | it’s also about all the screw-ups that came before. | 还关于以前所有搞砸的那些事 |
[04:18] | That’s heavy, man. | 这太沉重了 |
[04:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:20] | Yeah, when I mess up big-time, | 我每次犯了大错的时候 |
[04:23] | Andi always brings up the delivery room hot dog. | 安迪总会提起产房热狗事件 |
[04:28] | They had hot dogs in your delivery room? | 你们产房还准备了热狗 |
[04:31] | You must have great insurance. | 你们是买了什么高级保险 |
[04:34] | No, no, no. | 不是不是 |
[04:36] | I never told you this story? | 我没告诉过你这个故事吗 |
[04:38] | When Andi was in labor with Katie, right, | 安迪生凯蒂的时候 |
[04:40] | it was taking a long time. | 花了很长时间 |
[04:43] | And from the delivery room window, | 然后我从产房的窗户 |
[04:44] | I could see a hot dog cart on the street. | 能看见街上有个热狗车 |
[04:49] | I was starving; I knew, once that baby’s born, | 我饿坏了 我知道一旦孩子生下来 |
[04:51] | no hot dog for Adam. | 我就吃不上热狗了 |
[04:54] | So I said I had to go to the bathroom | 然后我说我必须得去洗手间 |
[04:56] | and I ran down there, right? | 就跑下去了 |
[04:57] | Then my phone rings, it’s the nurse, | 然后我电话响了 是护士打的 |
[04:59] | “The baby’s coming, the baby’s coming.” | 说宝宝要出来了 宝宝要出来了 |
[05:02] | And here’s where I make a terrible mistake. | 这时候我犯了个大错 |
[05:07] | I didn’t throw away the hot dog. | 我没有把热狗扔掉 |
[05:13] | You should’ve just flushed that thing down the toilet. | 你该把那玩意从马桶冲下去的 |
[05:19] | And then Andi hands Katie to me and says, | 然后安迪把凯蒂递给我 说 |
[05:21] | “Would you like to hold our daughter?” | 你想抱抱我们的女儿吗 |
[05:22] | And I say, “Sure, hold my hot dog.” | 我说 好啊 你拿好我的热狗 |
[05:27] | That’s the kind of thing a wife hangs onto. | 老婆们就是会为了这种事怀恨在心 |
[05:30] | Yeah. I see what you’re saying. | 我明白你的意思 |
[05:33] | You know, Marcy still brings up the time at our wedding | 玛茜现在还会提到我们婚礼那次 |
[05:35] | when they said, “Kiss the bride,” | 别人说亲吻新娘的时候 |
[05:37] | and, for laughs, I turned and kissed the priest. | 我为了搞笑 转过去亲了牧师 |
[05:42] | Yeah, that was a swing and a miss. | 你那个笑话真是用力过猛 |
[05:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:45] | But-but this blaming each other | 不过我们互相责怪的这个方法 |
[05:47] | is like a Get Out of Jail Free card. | 简直就是免费越狱卡 |
[05:49] | I know. We unlocked a great power here. | 是啊 我们解锁了神秘力量 |
[05:52] | Yeah, yeah. But, hey, but we got to use it wisely and sparingly. | 对 不过我们必须要谨慎使用这个方法 |
[05:57] | Oh. Yeah. | 对 |
[06:01] | Well, I’m not doing that. | 我不会的 |
[06:02] | Me neither. | 我也不会 |
[06:15] | Don, you ruined our guest towels with your greasy hands! | 大唐 你的脏手把客用毛巾弄脏了 |
[06:19] | Why are you always so careless? | 你为什么老这么粗心 |
[06:21] | Wait, honey, Adam did it. | 等一下亲爱的 是亚当干的 |
[06:29] | Adam, what happened to all the cookies | 亚当 我给艾玛课堂做的饼干 |
[06:31] | that I made for Emme’s class? | 都跑哪去了 |
[06:32] | And keep in mind, when I ask that question, | 我告诉你 在问出这个问题的时候 |
[06:34] | I already know the answer. | 我已经知道答案了 |
[06:37] | Don ate them. | 大唐吃了 |
[06:47] | I’m telling you, this blame game is the best thing | 我告诉你 这个甩锅的办法 |
[06:48] | that ever happened to us. | 简直是我们人生中最棒的事 |
[06:50] | Yeah, it’s good, | 是不错 |
[06:51] | but don’t you feel a little guilty? | 可你不觉得有点愧疚吗 |
[06:55] | Guilt is how I know I’m alive. | 愧疚感让我还有活着的感觉 |
[06:59] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[07:00] | Check it out. | 快看 |
[07:01] | I got your favorite ice cream. | 我给你买了最爱吃的冰淇淋 |
[07:04] | Oh, look, Don’s here. | 大唐来了啊 |
[07:08] | Anything broken or eaten or otherwise screwed up? | 有没有打破 吃掉或者弄坏我们家东西 |
[07:12] | Not today. He kept an eye on me. | 今天没有 他盯我很紧 |
[07:14] | But I better get out of here | 不过我还是先走了 |
[07:15] | before I screw something else up. | 免得待会儿又闯什么祸 |
[07:18] | Don! | 老唐 |
[07:21] | That’s our ice cream. | 那是我们的冰淇淋 |
[07:22] | Oh, sorry, there I go again. | 抱歉 我老毛病又犯了 |
[07:29] | Man, I do not envy Marcy. | 我真是一点都不羡慕玛茜 |
[07:32] | You know, sometimes it takes a Don in your life | 有时候只有看到老唐这样的人 |
[07:36] | to realize how lucky you are with your own husband. | 才能意识到自己的婚姻生活有多幸福 |
[07:42] | What’s all this about? | 你这是怎么了 |
[07:46] | I don’t know, I just… | 我也不知道 大概是… |
[07:47] | I feel bad for always accusing you of things you didn’t do. | 总是错怪你 我觉得很愧疚 |
[07:50] | So… | 就想.. |
[07:52] | I wanted to apologize. | 跟你道个歉 |
[07:55] | You don’t have to apologize to me. | 你没必要跟我道歉 |
[07:57] | You really, really don’t. | 真的没必要 |
[08:00] | No, I do. I mean, come on, | 有必要的 你想啊 |
[08:02] | you’re not a cookie thief or a vase breaker. | 你根本不会偷饼干 或者打坏花瓶 |
[08:05] | That’s not the man I married. | 我嫁的男人不会这样 |
[08:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:12] | You know what I’m gonna do for you because I’m sorry? | 因为这份愧疚 我打算为你做点什么 |
[08:14] | I am gonna give you a foot massage. | 我帮你做个足疗吧 |
[08:19] | Oh, I-I don’t think it has to be an apology foot massage. | 不用非得因为愧疚而足疗吧 |
[08:23] | Can’t you just | 就不能是 |
[08:25] | do it for the love of rubbing my feet? | 单纯因为喜欢摸我的脚吗 |
[08:29] | Great husbands get great things. Come on. | 好老公就有好回报 快来吧 |
[08:31] | Uh, just out of curiosity, | 我就好奇问一句 |
[08:33] | what do bad husbands get? | 那坏老公会怎样 |
[08:37] | Oh, you don’t want to know. | 你最好不要知道 |
[08:45] | Oh, hey, Lowell. | 洛厄尔 |
[08:46] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[08:46] | I wanted to give you these | 我来给你们送这个 |
[08:48] | all access passes to the car show this weekend. | 是这周末车展的全通证 |
[08:53] | Lowell, this is incredible! | 洛厄尔 太厉害了吧 |
[08:56] | I’ve never had all access to anything. | 我还没见过全通证呢 |
[08:59] | I don’t even have all access to Marcy. | 玛茜那里我都不能全通呢 |
[09:03] | Don, we can’t go to the car show; | 老唐 车展我们去不了 |
[09:05] | it’s the same day as Lord of the Dance. | 跟舞王秀是同一天 |
[09:08] | That is the saddest thing I’ve ever said in my life. | 这简直是我这辈子说过最悲伤的事 |
[09:12] | Come on, we’ll just find a way to use the blame thing | 没事 我们就想办法用互相背锅的办法 |
[09:13] | to get out of Lord of the Dance. | 逃掉舞王秀 |
[09:15] | Yeah, Don was telling me what you guys have been up to. | 对 老唐跟我讲了你们最近的小伎俩 |
[09:18] | It sounds, well, appalling. | 真是令我十分震惊 |
[09:21] | No, no, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[09:24] | Last night, Andi gave me a foot massage | 昨晚 安迪给我做了足疗 |
[09:26] | under false pretenses. | 可那是我骗来的 |
[09:27] | I had to “Ooh” and “Ah” and pretend I was into it. | 我一直嗯嗯啊啊假装很享受的样子 |
[09:30] | I faked it. | 我居然假装了 |
[09:33] | Look, there’s no other way to avoid getting our wives mad. | 毕竟我们没其他办法让老婆大人不生气 |
[09:35] | Well, I have a thought: | 我有个主意 |
[09:36] | you could just not do the things that make them mad. | 你们可以试试不做惹她们生气的事 |
[09:40] | We’re trying to have a real conversation here | 我们俩在这说正经的呢 |
[09:42] | about real stuff, if you don’t mind. | 你能不能不要捣乱 |
[09:45] | Look, maybe we should just lay off the blame thing. | 也许我们不应该再滥用背锅伎俩 |
[09:48] | Oh, come on. One more, for the car show. | 别啊 再用一次 为了车展 |
[09:50] | One last big job, and then we’ll go straight. | 最后干一票大的 然后金盆洗手 |
[09:53] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[09:55] | I read in the paper they got the Trans Am | 我在报纸上看到 车展上会有 |
[09:57] | from Smokey and the Bandit. | 《上天入地大追击》里的特兰斯·艾姆车 |
[09:58] | You could take a picture next to cardboard Burt Reynolds. | 你还可以靠着伯特雷诺兹的纸板人跟车和照 |
[10:04] | Well, I don’t want to miss that. | 这我可不想错过 |
[10:06] | Okay, all right, one last job. | 好吧 那就最后干一票 |
[10:08] | Or you could do something nice for your wives | 你们也可以对自己的老婆好点 |
[10:11] | and give up one afternoon for their sake. | 腾出一下午的时间陪陪她们 |
[10:16] | Lowell, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 洛厄尔 请你离开吧 |
[10:22] | I can’t believe | 简直无法相信 |
[10:22] | that the boys have to miss Lord of the Dance this afternoon. | 他们竟然会错过今天下午的舞王秀 |
[10:25] | Why would Adam schedule a meeting on a Saturday? | 亚当为什么要安排周六开会 |
[10:28] | Where’d you hear that? | 你听谁说的 |
[10:29] | From Don. | 老唐 |
[10:31] | Well, Adam said the reason they couldn’t go | 亚当说他们去不了的原因 |
[10:33] | is ’cause Don messed up a client’s floors | 是老唐弄坏了客户的地板 |
[10:34] | and they had to fix them. | 他们得过去修 |
[10:36] | That’s what he told you? | 他是这么跟你说的吗 |
[10:36] | Yeah, but why would they blame each other? | 对啊 他们为什么要互相扔锅 |
[10:48] | Let me just ask you something. | 我问你个问题 |
[10:49] | Has Adam ever tried to flush a sandwich down the toilet? | 亚当有没有往马桶里扔过三明治 |
[10:55] | No. | 没有 |
[10:59] | What have they done? | 他们好大的胆子 |
[11:03] | Okay. We’re all set for the car show. | 都搞定了 可以去车展啦 |
[11:05] | I blamed you and I told Marcy | 我推到了你身上 |
[11:07] | you scheduled a meeting for this afternoon. | 我跟玛茜说你今天下午安排开会 |
[11:09] | We’re free, baby. | 我们自由了 兄弟 |
[11:11] | What? | 什么 |
[11:12] | I blamed you | 我推到了你身上 |
[11:13] | and told Andi you wrecked a client’s floors. | 我跟安迪说你弄坏了客户的地板 |
[11:15] | They’ll tell each other and we’ll get busted. | 她们俩一聊 我们就完了 |
[11:18] | You think they’ll talk? | 你觉得她们会聊到吗 |
[11:30] | I think they talked. | 看来她们聊过了 |
[11:34] | Wait, let’s see how this plays out. | 等等 我们静观其变 |
[11:43] | So, you two have just been | 所以一直以来 |
[11:45] | blaming each other to get out of stuff? | 你们两人互相甩锅 逃了不少惩罚 |
[11:48] | Well, how long has this been going on? | 你们这样多久了 |
[11:50] | -Well… -Oh, I got this. | -等等 -我来处理 |
[11:53] | What’s the earliest one you know about? | 你们觉得最早的一次是什么事 |
[12:00] | Don, I think we need to finish this at home, | 老唐 我们回家算账 |
[12:02] | ’cause I can’t use all my special words; | 在这里我不能用特殊词语 |
[12:04] | there’s children upstairs. | 毕竟楼上有孩子 |
[12:08] | Cheer up. We had a good run. | 开心点 毕竟之前挺爽的 |
[12:17] | That guy, huh? | 这家伙真过分 |
[12:20] | Sometimes it takes a Don in your life | 有时候只有看到老唐这样的人 |
[12:23] | – to make you appreciate… – Nope. | -才能意识到… -闭嘴 |
[12:28] | Would you like a foot rub? | 要不我给你做个足疗 |
[12:30] | I would not, no. | 不用了 |
[12:32] | Okay. Here’s what it is. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[12:34] | Yes, we blamed each other, | 我们确实互相甩锅 |
[12:36] | but it’s actually kind of your fault. | 但这其实怪你们 |
[12:41] | Okay, I-if this I-is your apology, | 如果你是在道歉的话 |
[12:44] | I’m gonna have to give it a… | 我只能给你这个评价 |
[12:47] | Look, when I screw something up, | 我每次犯了错 |
[12:49] | you get madder at me than you would at someone else, | 你对我的火气就会比对别人要大 |
[12:52] | because I’m also catching the heat | 因为你的怒火 |
[12:54] | from the baggage of everything I’ve ever done before. | 还来自于以往我犯过的错 |
[12:59] | This is seriously what you’re going with? | 你真打算这么说吗 |
[13:02] | Yeah. Yeah, it makes sense. | 对 我说得很有道理 |
[13:04] | Okay, when you thought I broke that vase, | 这样说吧 你觉得我打碎了花瓶 |
[13:07] | what popped into your head? | 你的第一反应是什么 |
[13:08] | How careless you were. | 你有多粗心 |
[13:10] | Which made you think…? | 然后你就想到… |
[13:11] | How sometimes you don’t stop and think | 你有时候做事不经大脑 |
[13:13] | about how what you do affects me. | 不顾及你的行为对我的影响 |
[13:14] | Which reminded you of…? | 于是让你想起了… |
[13:16] | The delivery room hot dog. | 产房热狗事件 |
[13:17] | Aha! | 啊哈 |
[13:21] | “Aha” what? | 你啊哈什么 |
[13:23] | See, it always goes there | 每次都是这样 |
[13:24] | ’cause it’s always in the back of your mind. | 因为你内心总翻旧帐 |
[13:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | I-I can kind of see that, I guess. | 我似乎能够明白 |
[13:31] | Right? I-It makes sense, right? | 对吧 是不是很有道理 |
[13:35] | I have to admit that is pretty perceptive and insightful. | 我得承认 你这个看法确实挺深刻的 |
[13:39] | And it can help us. | 这个看法能够帮助我们 |
[13:42] | Okay, because now that you’re aware that you’ve been | 因为你现在意识到了 这么久以来 |
[13:44] | hanging onto that dumb, old hot dog, | 你一直对那只热狗耿耿于怀 |
[13:47] | you can just let it go. Right? | 然后就可以放开了 对不对 |
[13:51] | You know what? No. | 其实呢 不对 |
[13:56] | What? | 什么 |
[13:57] | You remember when I was perceptive and insightful? | 刚不是还说我深刻呢吗 |
[13:59] | I was right over here. | 就我站在这儿的时候 |
[14:03] | Well, yeah, you figured it out, | 对 你是想明白了 |
[14:05] | but the baggage is still there. | 但之前的事也不能一笔勾销啊 |
[14:07] | I mean, when they figured out gravity, | 就像他们当年搞清楚重力了 |
[14:09] | it didn’t just stop affecting people. | 它不是照样还会影响人 |
[14:11] | I mean, we’re not just all floating around in space. | 我们没像在太空一样飘起来吧 |
[14:16] | Okay, well, it wouldn’t go like that for starters. | 好吧 首先飘也不是那么个飘法 |
[14:18] | It wouldn’t? | 不是吗 |
[14:19] | Oh, okay, I have a better example. | 行 我再举个更恰当的例子 |
[14:21] | – Let’s just say there’s a jackass in front of me, okay? – Uh-huh. | -假设我面前有个混球 -好 |
[14:25] | – And I call him a jackass… – Right. | -即便我叫他混球 -对 |
[14:27] | …he doesn’t just disappear, did you? | 他也不会因此消失 对吗 |
[14:34] | I think you just called me a jackass. | 你说我是混球呢 |
[14:37] | You snuck it in, but I heard it. | 我听出你话里有话了 |
[14:41] | You let me give you a foot rub. | 你让我给你做足疗 |
[14:43] | Yeah, but I didn’t enjoy it. | 对 但我也没享受到什么 |
[14:45] | Okay. Okay, you know what? | 好 行 这样 |
[14:48] | You go to your car show. Okay? | 你去你的车展 行吧 |
[14:50] | I am gonna go to Lord of the Dance with Marcy. | 我和玛茜去舞王秀 |
[14:53] | You don’t deserve to watch wild Irishmen | 你没资格去看狂野的爱尔兰汉子 |
[14:55] | tap-dance their way into your heart! | 踏着踢踏的舞步踏进你的心 |
[14:57] | Great. I will go to the car show. | 好 车展我去定了 |
[15:00] | And while I’m there, I’ll have a hot dog, | 我不光要去 我还要买个热狗吃 |
[15:02] | and I hope somebody has a baby | 说不定到时候有人一边看着我吃热狗 |
[15:03] | in front of me while I’m eating it. | 一边生孩子呢 |
[15:07] | Okay, so this is a car show. | 这就是车展啊 |
[15:10] | What do we do? | 我们要干些什么 |
[15:13] | We look at cars. | 看车 |
[15:15] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[15:17] | You know what, guys, | 你俩知道吗 |
[15:19] | I’m not having fun. | 我觉得一点也不好玩 |
[15:20] | Oh, thank God, someone said it. | 谢天谢地 总算有人说出了我的心声 |
[15:23] | No, it’s this thing with Andi. | 不是 我是因为安迪 |
[15:25] | I’m right, but I still feel bad. | 我觉得我没错 但我心里还是不好受 |
[15:27] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[15:29] | Let’s unpack those emotions. | 让我们来进一步分析下你的感受 |
[15:31] | And I’m out. | 我不掺和 |
[15:35] | I think you’re feeling bad because even though | 我觉得你之所以心里难受是因为 |
[15:38] | you were technically right, you did lie to her, | 即便按道理来说你没错 但你确实骗了她 |
[15:41] | and also, I don’t think you were right. | 而且我并不认为你没错 |
[15:44] | But I am right. | 但我就是没错啊 |
[15:46] | A-And what about the baggage? | 她还跟我翻旧账 |
[15:47] | She has baggage. | 她一直放不下那件事 |
[15:48] | That you gave to her. | 那还不是怪你 |
[15:50] | You know what, I’m gonna to go talk to Andi. | 好 我要去找安迪谈谈 |
[15:52] | I can’t believe after all this, | 简直不敢相信 闹了这么一出 |
[15:54] | I’m still gonna end up at Lord of the Dance. | 我最后还得去看舞王秀 |
[15:59] | I got to tell you, I’m not feeling great | 不得不说 他们没陪我们来看舞王秀 |
[16:00] | about the boys getting out of Lord of the Dance. | 我心里还挺不爽的 |
[16:03] | Well, they don’t want to go, what are you gonna do? | 人家不想来 你能怎么办 |
[16:05] | Make them do it. That’s what a marriage is. | 逼他们来 婚姻就是这样 |
[16:08] | No, this whole thing with Adam, I just… | 算了 我和亚当现在闹的… |
[16:10] | I don’t like the way I feel right now. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[16:13] | And seeing all these miserable husbands | 看到这些煎熬陪看的丈夫 |
[16:15] | watching sports on their phones reminds me of him. | 在手机上看球赛 我立马就想起了他 |
[16:20] | Well, go talk to him. I’ll be fine. | 去跟他聊聊 我一个人没事 |
[16:22] | Maybe I’ll sneak backstage | 说不定还能偷跑到后台 |
[16:23] | and see if I can towel off a sweaty Irishman. | 给某个大汗淋漓的爱尔兰汉子擦个汗 |
[16:29] | Andi. | 安迪 |
[16:33] | Andi, where are you? | 安迪 你在哪儿 |
[16:36] | Adam. Over here. | 亚当 过来 |
[16:38] | Excuse me. Yeah. | 抱歉 |
[16:40] | Hi. Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:41] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 抱歉 借过 |
[16:43] | Excuse me. Thank you. Hi, how are you? | 抱歉 谢谢 你好 |
[16:44] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[16:47] | Where’s Andi? | 安迪人呢 |
[16:48] | She’s on her way to the car show to find you. | 她去车展找你了 |
[16:51] | Oh, do not shush me. | 嘘什么嘘 |
[16:52] | We have three long hours together. | 我们还要在一起度过漫长的三小时 |
[16:54] | You don’t want to start like this. | 别一开始就跟我甩脸子 |
[16:59] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[17:01] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 借过 不好意思 |
[17:04] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[17:06] | Excuse me! | 打扰了 |
[17:07] | Has anyone seen a middle-aged man in a flannel shirt? | 有没有人看见一个穿法兰绒衬衫的中年男人 |
[17:15] | I have got to take him shopping. | 我得去给他买点新衣服了 |
[17:28] | How was the car show? | 车展怎么样 |
[17:30] | Bad. | 不好看 |
[17:32] | I left early ’cause I went to find you. | 我看到一半就去找你了 |
[17:36] | You did? | 是吗 |
[17:38] | I went to the car show to find you. | 我也去车展找你了 |
[17:41] | Yeah, I know. Marcy told me at the theater. | 我知道 玛茜在剧院跟我说了 |
[17:44] | Then the usher wouldn’t let me leave for, like, 20 minutes. | 领座的人拦了我二十分钟 不让我走 |
[17:50] | When I made a break for it, | 最后我准备硬闯 |
[17:50] | the other husbands cheered for me. | 在座的其他陪看老公都为我欢呼 |
[17:56] | Well, um, what did you want to say to me at the theater? | 你去剧院想跟我说什么 |
[18:04] | Well, what did you want to say to me at the car show? | 你去车展想和我说什么 |
[18:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:12] | I guess I wanted to say that | 我想告诉你 |
[18:15] | I wasn’t having any fun without you and I missed you. | 没有你我一点也不开心 我很想你 |
[18:21] | That’s what I was gonna say! | 这也是我想说的 |
[18:29] | I felt the same way. | 我也是这么想的 |
[18:32] | It still worked. | 咱俩还能过下去 |
[18:36] | Look, I’m sorry. I’m sorry I ate that hot dog. | 抱歉 我真不该吃那个热狗 |
[18:40] | That was a dumb thing to do. | 我太蠢了 |
[18:44] | It’s just… | 我当时就是… |
[18:45] | I was scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[18:47] | That delivery room, all those machines | 手术室里有那么多仪器 |
[18:49] | and metal clanking and people coming to life, it was like… | 还有手术刀碰撞的声音 医生护士进进出出 |
[18:54] | like Frankenstein’s laboratory. | 简直就像科学怪人的实验室 |
[18:59] | And then I looked out the window | 然后我往窗外一看 |
[19:00] | and I saw an old, familiar friend, the hot dog. | 看到一个熟悉店老朋友 热狗 |
[19:06] | Yeah. It was pretty hard-core in there. | 是啊 当时情况的确挺吓人 |
[19:10] | I mean, I was on, like, six different kinds of drugs, | 我那时候吃了六种药 晕乎乎的 |
[19:12] | but you had to see all that sober. | 可你却要清醒地面对那一切 |
[19:16] | But you were awesome. | 你真的很棒 |
[19:20] | Remember how mad that delivery room nurse | 还记得当时接生的护士看见你在吃东西 |
[19:22] | got at you for eating in there? | 是怎么骂你的吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah. She remembered me when we went back to have Teddy. | 记得 我们后来生泰迪的时候 她还记得我 |
[19:28] | She called me Dr. Wiener. | 把我叫热狗肠医生 |
[19:31] | Made me a name tag and everything. | 还给我做了个名片卡 |
[19:34] | I might’ve told her to do that. | 可能是我让她那么干的 |
[19:41] | You know what, babe? | 你知道吗 宝贝 |
[19:43] | I’m thinking our baggage isn’t baggage. | 我觉得我们之间的旧账不是坏事 |
[19:47] | It’s just… it’s memories of our life together. | 只是我们共同生活的回忆 |
[19:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:52] | I love our memories. | 我很爱我们的回忆 |
[19:55] | That day Katie was born was one of the best days of my life. | 凯蒂出生那天是我人生中最美好的一天 |
[19:58] | Yeah, and afterwards, those doctors sent us home | 是 之后医生就让我们带着她回家了 |
[20:00] | with a baby like we knew what we were doing. | 可我们根本不懂怎么养孩子 |
[20:05] | Well, we did, because she turned out great. | 我们怎么不懂了 她不是好好长大了吗 |
[20:10] | And then Teddy. | 后来我们有了泰迪 |
[20:16] | Well, we bounced back with Emme. | 但我们把艾米教育得很好 |
[20:25] | I need a hot dog. | 我要来个热狗 |
[20:26] | Want grilled onions? Takes a little longer. | 要烤洋葱吗 时间稍微长点 |
[20:28] | Well, I’m kind of in a hurry, but, yeah, I want them. | 我挺急的 但我还是想要洋葱 |
[20:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:37] | It’s happening? | 开始了吗 |
[20:38] | Ok. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上就回去 |
[20:39] | How much longer are those onions? | 还要烤多久 |
[20:41] | A couple of more minutes. | 要几分钟 |
[20:43] | Take your time. Get them right. | 慢慢来 好好烤 |