时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You got us going to the opera three nights in a row? | 居然要连续三天去剧院吗 |
[00:05] | Just tell me what I did wrong, and I won’t do it again. | 你就说我做错了什么 我改还不行吗 |
[00:09] | No, no. It’s an arts festival, all right? | 不是 这次是一场艺术节 懂吗 |
[00:11] | The first night is opera, the second night is ballet, | 第一天晚上是歌剧 第二天是芭蕾 |
[00:14] | and then the third night is : jazz poetry. | 第三天是 爵士诗歌 |
[00:19] | Did you say “Jazz poetry”? | 你是说”爵士诗歌”吗 |
[00:22] | Listen, I-I watched this Oprah thing | 是这样 我看了欧普拉的一个视频 |
[00:24] | about how exposing yourself to the fine arts | 说是让自己多接受艺术熏陶 |
[00:26] | can maximize your life’s potential. | 能够最大程度激发人的潜能 |
[00:31] | You ever notice Oprah doesn’t have a husband? | 你有没有注意到欧普拉没老公 |
[00:34] | Mom, you have to return this shirt. | 妈 你把这衣服退了吧 |
[00:37] | Tiffany from school said it was offensively boring. | 我同学蒂芙尼说难看到辣眼睛 |
[00:40] | Andi, Katie doesn’t like her shirt. We can’t go out. | 安迪 凯蒂不喜欢这件衣服 我们不能走 |
[00:45] | Here’s what you do; | 我告诉你怎么做 |
[00:46] | you look Tiffany straight in the eye, and you say, | 你要直直盯着蒂芙尼的眼睛 你就说 |
[00:48] | “It doesn’t matter what I wear | “我穿什么并不重要 |
[00:50] | because there’s a candle in me that no wind can blow out.” | 因为我心里的蜡烛 什么风都吹不灭” |
[00:54] | Sure, I’ll say that | 好 我愿意说 |
[00:55] | if you tell me what school you’re transferring me to. | 只要你告诉我 我要转学去哪里 |
[01:00] | Oh, guys, that’s the babysitter. | 快看 保姆来了 |
[01:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:05] | I’m sorry, uh, I think you’re in the wrong neighborhood. | 抱歉 我觉得你来错地方了 |
[01:08] | Are you looking for Coachella? | 你是想参加柯契拉火辣音乐节吗 |
[01:10] | Adam, this is Sophia. | 亚当 这位是索菲娅 |
[01:12] | She volunteers down at the hospital. | 她在医院当志愿者 |
[01:13] | Oh. Hi. You must be Emme. | 你好 你就是艾米吧 |
[01:16] | I’m the cute one you’re not gonna be able to say no to. | 我就是可爱到让人无法拒绝的那个 |
[01:20] | I was just thinking that. | 我正想说这个呢 |
[01:21] | I’m Ted. What’s up, girl? | 我是泰迪 你好啊 小妞 |
[01:24] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[01:26] | You said it was a good line for picking up babes. | 你不是说这句话很适合撩妹吗 |
[01:30] | Don’t say that, either. | 也别说这个 |
[01:32] | Uh, come on in. | 请进吧 |
[01:33] | Awesome. | 好的 |
[01:38] | And, Andi, come on out. | 安迪 你出来 |
[01:41] | J-Just one… | 有点事… |
[01:44] | What have you brought into our home? | 你这是请了个什么玩意 |
[01:47] | What’s wrong with Sophia? | 索菲娅怎么了 |
[01:48] | Oh, come on. What does she do down at the hospital? | 开什么玩笑 她在医院负责做什么 |
[01:50] | Just walk around and give people a reason to live? | 走来走去 然后人们就有了求生意志吗 |
[01:54] | Plus, I thought Katie was our babysitter now. | 再说 现在孩子不是由凯蒂照顾吗 |
[01:57] | Well, yeah, but this is three school nights in a row. | 是 但这三天都是上学日 |
[01:59] | And I knew Kate would be mad if I got a sitter, | 我知道要是请保姆凯蒂肯定不开心 |
[02:01] | so I got a young, cool one that she’d like. | 所以就请了个年轻有趣的希望她喜欢 |
[02:04] | Andi, you made a rule in this house | 安迪 你不是在家里定了规矩 |
[02:05] | that we would never hire hot babysitters. | 绝对不能雇佣身材火辣的保姆 |
[02:08] | You said, “No one above a six”” | 你说 “6分以上的都不行” |
[02:10] | She’s a 60. | 她是60分 |
[02:13] | Yes, Adam, there was a time that I didn’t want | 对 亚当 那时候我不希望 |
[02:15] | a young, hot girl hanging around my husband, but… | 年轻性感的姑娘在我老公身边转悠 |
[02:19] | it’s fine now. | 现在没关系了 |
[02:24] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[02:26] | You know, we’re getting older… | 你懂的 现在我们也老了 |
[02:28] | Okay, don’t include me in that. | 好了 可别算上我 |
[02:30] | I am not getting older. | 我可没老 |
[02:32] | I am maturing into a silver fox. | 我即将成为一只银狐 |
[02:35] | Okay? And what is more attractive | 你懂吗 对一个年轻女人来说 |
[02:36] | to a young woman than a silver fox? | 还有什么比银狐更有魅力 |
[02:39] | A young, healthy fox? | 一只年轻健康的狐狸 |
[02:42] | Andi, the dad and the hot babysitter? | 安迪 家中丈夫和性感保姆 |
[02:46] | That’s the premise of, like, every good movie. | 这简直是每部好电影的设定 |
[02:50] | Alpha male providing for his family. | 一家之主努力工作 |
[02:53] | Young minx sees that, wants that, | 年轻女孩看到之后很渴望 |
[02:56] | decides to kill the wife | 决定杀掉他家妻子 |
[02:59] | and make new babies with Mr. Alpha. | 跟一家之主生新宝宝 |
[03:01] | It’s a whole aisle at the video store. | 在音像店有一整排都是这个 |
[03:05] | Okay, well, I’m gonna say, | 好吧 我只能说 |
[03:06] | if you think there’s still video stores, | 如果你觉得现在还有音像店 |
[03:08] | I got nothing to worry about. | 那我没什么好担心的 |
[03:13] | They make these babysitter movies because it’s a real thing. | 他们拍这种保姆电影是因为确有其事 |
[03:16] | Let me tell you something, | 我告诉你吧 |
[03:18] | I’ve been getting looks from babysitters since… I was babysat. | 总有保姆冲我抛媚眼 从婴儿时期开始 |
[03:30] | She drags me to this thing and now she’s sleeping? | 拉我来看这种东西 结果自己睡着了 |
[03:33] | She is gonna pay for this. | 我要她付出代价 |
[03:37] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[03:41] | So, how’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[03:43] | Oh, the kids were great. | 孩子们都很乖 |
[03:44] | You know, I think it’s so sweet that | 我觉得泰迪很可爱 |
[03:45] | Teddy wanted to sit on my lap and get rocked to sleep. | 他想坐在我的大腿上 让我摇他睡觉 |
[03:52] | Not a bad move, actually. | 说实话 这点子不错 |
[03:55] | Well, the opera was amazing, okay? | 歌剧特别棒 |
[04:03] | I… feel like a changed woman, you know? | 我觉得自己重生了 你懂吗 |
[04:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:09] | Well, we should probably, uh, let you go. | 那就不耽误你的时间了 |
[04:12] | And, uh, listen, if something comes up tomorrow night, last minute, | 对了 要是明天你临时刚好有事 |
[04:15] | and you can’t make it, I’ll pay you double. | 不能来当保姆 我付你双倍工钱 |
[04:18] | You’re hilarious. | 你可真幽默 |
[04:20] | All right, see you tomorrow. | 好了 明天见 |
[04:21] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜 |
[04:25] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[04:27] | She thinks I’m hilarious. | 她觉得我很幽默 |
[04:29] | It’s starting. | 要开始了 |
[04:32] | Okay, clearly I hit a nerve, | 好吧 我之前肯定刺激到你了 |
[04:35] | but, you know, don’t take it personally, honey. | 不过 你别往心里去 宝贝 |
[04:37] | I mean, I’m getting older, too. | 你看 我也年纪大了 |
[04:39] | The stock boy at the grocery store | 杂货店那个理货员 |
[04:41] | barely looks down my shirt anymore. | 现在都不怎么瞄我胸口了 |
[04:43] | What stock boy? Brian? | 哪个理货员 布莱恩吗 |
[04:45] | I bought a candy bar for his stupid basketball team | 为了他的篮球队 我还买了一根棒棒糖 |
[04:47] | and he does me like this? | 他居然这样对我 |
[04:51] | Hey, where’s Sophia? | 索菲娅去哪儿了 |
[04:52] | Oh, she just left. | 她走了 |
[04:53] | Ugh. I wanted to show her… | 这样啊 我还想给她看看… |
[04:59] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[05:00] | Uh… A little culture. | 就是… 文化熏陶 |
[05:01] | She is radiant. | 她现在光芒四射 |
[05:06] | Look, I just wanted to say how awesome Sophia is. | 我就是想说 索菲娅简直太棒了 |
[05:08] | She’s super cool and really easy to talk to. | 她人很酷 而且聊起来很开心 |
[05:10] | Ah, I knew it. See? | 我就知道 你看 |
[05:13] | I think moms are a little cooler than you give us credit for. | 妈妈们其实比你想得酷多了 |
[05:19] | Uh, honey, you got a little, uh, a little… | 亲爱的 你这里有点… |
[05:22] | a little something on your… What? What? | -有点东西… -什么 什么东西 |
[05:23] | – …A little something right there. – Where? | -就是有点东西 -哪里 |
[05:27] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[05:30] | I’m not even sorry, señor. | 我一点都不觉得抱歉 先生 |
[05:42] | And then Andi basically says I’m too old | 后来安迪基本就是说我太老了 |
[05:45] | to be attractive to the hot babysitter. | 根本吸引不了性感的保姆 |
[05:47] | That’s crazy. It’s the babysitter and the dad. | 怎么可能 这可是家中丈夫和保姆情节 |
[05:52] | Has Andi never been to the video store? | 安迪没去过音像店吗 |
[05:55] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[05:57] | By the way, there’s no more video stores. | 不过我跟你说 现在没有音像店了 |
[05:59] | Get with it, man. | 接受现实吧 兄弟 |
[06:02] | Well, thank you for drawing | 谢谢你在我脸上 |
[06:04] | a semi-permanent mustache on my face. | 画了一对半永久的胡须 |
[06:07] | Kept trying to rub it off, | 我一直想擦掉 |
[06:08] | but it just looked like I was stroking it. | 结果看起来好像在打理胡子一样 |
[06:12] | Hey, you were sleeping with your mouth open. | 谁让你张着嘴睡觉 |
[06:14] | You’re lucky I didn’t black out a tooth. | 我没给你涂黑一颗牙齿都算你走运 |
[06:17] | No, you didn’t do that because I fell asleep. | 不 你这样对我不是因为我睡着了 |
[06:18] | You did it because of what I said about you and the babysitter. | 而是因为我说了你和保姆的事 |
[06:21] | Oh. Oh, that’s definitely why. | 没错 绝对就是这个原因 |
[06:23] | He was just talking about it. | 他刚才还在说呢 |
[06:29] | Okay, well, enjoy the ballet. | 好吧 好好享受芭蕾吧 |
[06:31] | I’ll just be stuck at home watching the playoffs. | 我就宅在家里看球赛了 |
[06:39] | Kate, why did you cut up your new shirt? | 凯蒂 你怎么把新衣服剪了 |
[06:42] | Oh, Sophia said to beat Tiffany at her own game | 索菲娅说要把这衣服变得酷到没朋友 |
[06:44] | by making it cooler than anything she wears. | 这样才能打蒂芙尼的脸 |
[06:46] | But I bought one, too. | 可是我也买了一件 |
[06:47] | We were twinsies. | 我们是母女装啊 |
[06:50] | Well, you’re not cutting up your shirt. | 你的那件绝对不能剪 |
[06:51] | Stock Boy Brian is getting an eyeful as it is. | 那个理货员布莱恩已经看得够多了 |
[06:56] | Oh, and, uh, you don’t have to make dinner for me and Sophia. | 对了 不用给我和索菲娅做晚餐了 |
[06:58] | She’s bringing sushi. | 她会带寿司来 |
[07:00] | I’m always trying to get you to eat sushi. | 我一直想劝你尝尝寿司 |
[07:02] | You said you hate it. | 你说你很讨厌 |
[07:03] | Sophia said I’d like it. | 索菲娅说我会喜欢的 |
[07:07] | I said you’d like it. | 我也说过你会喜欢 |
[07:08] | But then Sophia said it. | 但后来索菲娅说了 |
[07:13] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[07:14] | She’s gonna try sushi for Sophia? | 她居然为了索菲娅吃寿司 |
[07:17] | Hope Sophia gets a chopstick in the eye. | 真希望索菲娅被筷子戳到眼睛 |
[07:21] | Way to rise above it. | 你可真大度 |
[07:26] | You smell that? What is that? | 你闻到了吗 这什么味道 |
[07:29] | Hey, Dad, Sophia’s gonna be here soon. | 爸 索菲娅马上要来了 |
[07:31] | How much cologne is too much? | 喷多少古龙水合适啊 |
[07:35] | You nailed it, buddy. | 你喷得够多了 儿子 |
[07:40] | I don’t see why you’re so bent out of shape. | 我不知道你为什么这么生气 |
[07:42] | I thought the whole reason you hired Sophia | 你选索菲娅的原因 |
[07:43] | was so that Katie would like her. | 不就是为了让凯蒂喜欢吗 |
[07:45] | It was. | 是啊 |
[07:46] | And that’s what happened. | 那现在不正是这样吗 |
[07:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:50] | – But now you seem mad. – Oh, I’m mad. | -但你现在好像很生气 -我特别生气 |
[07:53] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[07:54] | I mean, I-I’d go get you a wine, | 我愿意给你买杯红酒 |
[07:56] | but it’s $17, and if I go, I’m not coming back. | 但是要17美金 而且我会一去不复返 |
[08:00] | You know what? Sophia needs to be told that there are boundaries. | 这样吧 得告诉索菲娅把握好度 |
[08:03] | Right? And I would like for you to do that. | 对吧 这件事由你来做吧 |
[08:07] | All right, I’ll talk to her, but I think you’re overreacting. | 好吧 我跟她谈谈 不过我觉得你夸张了 |
[08:10] | I am not. I give Kate advice, all right? | 我没有 应该由我来给凯蒂建议 懂吗 |
[08:13] | Not some hotsy-totsy babysitter. | 而不是什么性感火辣的保姆 |
[08:15] | All right, her only job is to heat up Hot Pockets, | 她唯一的工作就是热一热吃的 |
[08:18] | give Teddy some cheap thrills and get out. | 然后让泰迪稍微爽一爽 然后滚蛋 |
[08:23] | What? We’re not ballet people. | 怎么了 我们不是看芭蕾的人 |
[08:31] | How was night two? | 第二天晚上怎么样 |
[08:32] | Better, yeah. We both fell asleep. | 好多了 我们都睡着了 |
[08:37] | Kate, you’re still up gabbing with your gal pal. | 凯蒂 你还在跟这位闺蜜聊天呢 |
[08:39] | That’s great. I love to see you two getting along. | 挺好的 你们相处得好我太开心了 |
[08:44] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[08:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:45] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[08:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:48] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[08:49] | Am I not saying, “What?” | 我没说”怎么了”吗 |
[08:50] | I hear myself saying, “What?” | 我都听到自己说了 |
[08:53] | Oh, my God, we are having such a blast. | 天哪 我们玩得超开心 |
[08:56] | Sophia Instagrammed a picture of my new top | 索菲娅发了一张我新衣服的照片 |
[08:58] | and everyone liked it. | 大家都很喜欢 |
[08:59] | So, Tiffany had to. It was total domination. | 蒂芙尼没办法 完全吊打了她 |
[09:01] | Mm-hmm. We owned her. | 没错 直接秒杀 |
[09:03] | Give it up, girl. | 来吧 小妞 |
[09:07] | I love the new secret handshake, and I… | 好喜欢你们的秘密击拳 |
[09:10] | and-and I-I’m glad that Sophia’s advice | 索菲娅的建议帮到了你 |
[09:12] | worked out for you. Adam! | 我也很欣慰 亚当 |
[09:14] | Oh! Okay, okay. I gotcha, I gotcha. | 懂了 好的 明白了 我来处理 |
[09:17] | Uh, come on, honey. Let’s get you to bed. Come on. | 来吧宝贝 我带你去睡觉 |
[09:18] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[09:19] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[09:20] | Okay, keep it moving. | 行了 赶紧走吧 |
[09:24] | All righty, here you go. | 好的 给你钱 |
[09:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:29] | Uh, actually, uh, now that we’re alone, | 是这样 现在只有我们两个 |
[09:31] | we need to have a talk about boundaries. | 我想跟你谈谈注意尺度的问题 |
[09:34] | The wife’s a little upset. | 我老婆有点生气 |
[09:38] | Well, then, I guess I’ll just have | 好吧 那我就只能 |
[09:40] | to try to behave myself around you. | 在你身边注意一下举止啦 |
[09:46] | Wh-Who? Me? | 谁 我吗 |
[09:48] | Me, me? | 你说我吗 |
[09:51] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[09:54] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[09:56] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[09:57] | You are just ridiculous. | 你可真是太逗了 |
[10:00] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:01] | Yeah, well, you… | 好吧 确实 |
[10:03] | That’s, uh, that’s me, ridiculous. Okay. | 我 我就是很逗 好吧 |
[10:09] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见咯 |
[10:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:14] | Buh-bye. | 再见 |
[10:29] | The silver fox. | 银狐魅力依旧在 |
[10:40] | So, did you talk to Sophia about the boundaries? | 你和索菲娅谈了底线问题没 |
[10:42] | Oh, I did. And what I learned is, | 当然了 结果是 |
[10:45] | there is no boundary strong enough to protect her | 我无敌的银狐魅力 |
[10:48] | from my overwhelming silver foxiness. | 突破了她防御的底线 |
[10:52] | What? | 什么 |
[10:53] | Okay, so what exactly happened? | 好吧 具体说一说 |
[10:56] | She said, and I quote, | 她说的 原话是 |
[10:58] | “Oh, my gosh, you are just ridiculous.” | 哦我的天 你真是太逗了 |
[11:04] | Is this the intermission, or is that the whole story? | 你是停顿 还是已经讲完了 |
[11:07] | Okay, how about this? | 好吧 那你听这个 |
[11:08] | When she was leaving, she said, “See you tomorrow.” | 她走的时候 说明天见咯 |
[11:11] | And her eyebrows were going all over her face, like this. | 然后眉毛满脸飞 这样的 |
[11:15] | Okay, Adam, | 好吧 亚当 |
[11:16] | I believe that you believe something happened. | 我相信你相信这里有事 |
[11:20] | I’m telling you, this girl is well on her way to killing you | 我跟你说 这个女生马上就要谋杀你 |
[11:23] | and making me give her babies. | 逼我跟她生孩子了 |
[11:26] | I’m gonna roll the dice on that one. | 我就搏一搏吧 |
[11:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:29] | But when you’re a ghost floating over the bed, | 等你成了鬼魂 飘在我们的床上 |
[11:31] | watching us make babies, you’ll be sorry! | 看我们造小孩 你会后悔的 |
[11:37] | Andi doesn’t believe me, | 安迪不相信我 |
[11:38] | but I’m telling you, | 但我跟你说 |
[11:39] | I was getting major vibes from the babysitter. | 那个保姆绝对对我有感觉 |
[11:42] | She was eye-snacking me. | 她在用眼睛吃我豆腐 |
[11:45] | All the ladies love Adam. | 女生都爱亚当 |
[11:47] | I went to froyo with him, and the girl behind the counter | 我跟他去吃冻酸奶 柜台后的女生 |
[11:49] | upgraded him to a waffle cone, no charge. | 免费给他升级成了 华夫饼筒的 |
[11:54] | She wouldn’t even give me a water cup. | 她连水杯都不给我一个 |
[11:58] | Enjoy your youth, son. | 享受青春 儿子 |
[12:00] | I used to be a porch light for every moth in town. | 曾经的我是城里飞蛾扑的火 |
[12:04] | I think this whole thing is a sign | 这整件事都昭示着 |
[12:06] | that Andi and I are getting complacent in our marriage. | 我和安迪在婚姻中待得太安逸了 |
[12:10] | I drew a mustache on my own wife like she was a drinking buddy. | 我在她脸上画了胡子 她是我老婆不是酒友 |
[12:14] | I wouldn’t have done that five years ago. | 五年前的我肯定不会这么做 |
[12:16] | Well, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[12:17] | everybody says the best time in a marriage is | 大家都说 婚姻中最好的时光 |
[12:19] | when you get really comfortable with each other. | 就是你们彼此感到安逸的时候 |
[12:21] | Well, everybody is wrong. | 那大家都错了 |
[12:24] | Okay. You know what every marriage really needs? | 你知道每一桩婚姻需要的是什么吗? |
[12:26] | – Trust? – Trust? No. Gross. | -信任 -信任 不 恶心 |
[12:30] | No, the thing that keeps the romance alive | 让婚姻中的浪漫存活下来的东西 |
[12:31] | in a marriage is fear. | 是恐惧 |
[12:33] | Both people need to think they got someone better | 两个人都觉得自己配不上对方 |
[12:36] | than they deserve, so they bust their butts to hang on. | 才能拼了命地努力 |
[12:38] | Fear is the… the special sauce. | 恐惧是一种特殊的调味酱 |
[12:42] | Fear, huh? | 恐惧吗 |
[12:44] | Now, does this special sauce work | 那这种特殊调味酱是不是 |
[12:46] | if only the husband is scared? | 丈夫害怕的时候才有用 |
[12:49] | I’m asking for a friend. | 我是以朋友的身份问的 |
[12:54] | Honey, I want to apologize for the jazz poetry. | 亲爱的 我为爵士诗歌向你道歉 |
[12:59] | Yeah, why would anyone put those two terrible things together? | 应该的 怎么会有人把这两样恐怖的东西组合到一起 |
[13:02] | It’s like getting a root canal during a colonoscopy. | 仿佛一边被肠镜爆菊一边被牙医做根管治疗 |
[13:06] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[13:08] | I’m– You know, I’m afraid to even go in there. | 我都害怕进去了 |
[13:10] | I mean, if Kate and Sophia have another new handshake, | 要是凯蒂和索菲娅又有新手势 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna start pulling hair. | 我准备去撕了她 |
[13:15] | Andi, the big deal isn’t what Sophia’s doing with Katie, | 安迪 重点不是她们俩做了什么 |
[13:17] | it’s what Sophia wants to do with Mr. Alpha. | 而是索菲娅觊觎一家之主 |
[13:20] | And I’m gonna prove it to you. | 我会证明给你看的 |
[13:21] | So, buckle up, I am about to go | 所以准备好 我要上了 |
[13:22] | full silver fox on the babysitter. | 银狐全开吸引小保姆 |
[13:24] | Wait. Are you the silver fox or are you Mr. Alpha? | 等等 你到底是银狐还是一家之主 |
[13:29] | I’m alpha silver fox. | 我是银狐一家之主 |
[13:32] | This is for you, baby, okay? | 都是为了你 宝贝 知道吗 |
[13:34] | No, Adam, wait. No, no. | 不 亚当 等等 |
[13:34] | You just watch her eyebrows. They tell the whole story. | 你看好她的眉毛 那叫一个淋漓尽致 |
[13:39] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:40] | You survived jazz poetry. How was it? | 听完爵士诗歌居然还活着 怎么样啊 |
[13:42] | Ugh. It was like getting a root canal during a colonoscopy. | 仿佛一边被肠镜爆菊一边被牙医做根管治疗 |
[13:48] | A colonoscopy. I think my dad had one of those. | 根管治疗 我爸爸好像做过 |
[13:52] | Okay, why don’t we just, uh, pay Sophia | 好了 把工钱给索菲娅 |
[13:55] | and let her go on her way? | 让人家回家吧 |
[13:56] | Oh, yeah, sure, sure, sure. But first, let me just, | 当然了 好的 不过先让我 |
[13:58] | uh, get this jacket off– it’s so tight. | 把外套脱掉 太紧了 |
[14:02] | When you swing a hammer for a living, | 靠砸大锤为生的人 |
[14:03] | everything gets bigger and stronger… | 真是哪里都大 |
[14:08] | Adam, you really don’t have to do this. | 亚当 你没必要这样的 |
[14:10] | No, no, no. Open the window. | 不行 把窗户打开 |
[14:11] | I’m about to turn up the heat. | 我要火力全开了 |
[14:15] | Oh, hey, Sophia, | 嘿 索菲娅 |
[14:16] | look at that. | 你看啊 |
[14:18] | Emme left her doll on the floor. | 艾米把娃娃落地上了 |
[14:19] | I’ll-I’ll get it. | 我来捡起来 |
[14:21] | I guess I’ll just bend over– probably the best way. | 看来弯腰才是最佳方案 |
[14:36] | Okay. Okay, Magic Mike, show’s over. | 够了 魔力麦克 表演结束了 |
[14:41] | Hey, my roommate just texted me | 我室友刚刚给我发信息 |
[14:43] | and said that she can’t pick me up. | 说不能来接我了 |
[14:44] | Is there any way I could catch a ride home? | 能不能送我回家 |
[14:46] | Oh, yeah, sure. Adam can take you. | 可以 当然 亚当去送你 |
[14:50] | For what it’s worth, I liked your moves. | 这波不亏 我喜欢你的操作 |
[14:54] | Night. | 晚安 |
[14:55] | Night. | 晚安 |
[14:59] | What are you doing to me? | 你到底要对人家怎样啊 |
[15:00] | I was dying when you were showing off your arms. | 你秀胳膊的时候 我都欲火焚身了 |
[15:04] | What? Where were the eyebrows? | 什么 那你眉毛怎么回事 |
[15:05] | You were in a coma over there. | 你的反应像昏迷了一样 |
[15:08] | You talked to me about boundaries, | 你跟我谈过底线问题 |
[15:09] | and your wife was right there. | 而且你老婆就在这儿呢 |
[15:10] | Well… | 可 |
[15:11] | But she won’t be on the ride home. | 不过她不跟我们一起走 |
[15:13] | It’ll just be you and me and those arms. | 所以就只有你和我 还有你健壮的胳膊 |
[15:18] | I’ll be waiting in the car. | 我去车里等你 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:25] | Uh-oh. | 完蛋 |
[15:27] | I was too sexy. | 我刚刚性感过头了 |
[15:33] | I need a Tums. | 我需要消化片 |
[15:36] | Andi, you need to come downstairs now. | 安迪 你得赶快下楼 |
[15:38] | – What’s wrong? – Alpha silver fox is being hunted! | -怎么了 -银狐一家之主要被猎捕了 |
[15:45] | There’s been an escalation. | 情况恶化了 |
[15:48] | Sophia is gonna jump me in the car. | 索菲娅在车里对我上下其手 |
[15:50] | You have to drive her home. | 你去送她回家 |
[15:52] | What? Adam, I… | 什么 亚达 我 |
[15:55] | Oh, I know what this is. | 哦 我懂怎么回事了 |
[15:59] | You’re having a midlife crisis. | 你在经历中年危机 |
[16:01] | No, no, no. That’s not it. | 不 不 不 不是这样的 |
[16:03] | No, it happens to everyone, okay? | 没事 大家都会经历的 |
[16:05] | We just have to cheer you up. Do you want a tattoo? | 我们找点让你开心的事做就行了 文身去啊 |
[16:09] | Or a Jet Ski? Hmm? | 还是喷气滑水板 |
[16:12] | I don’t get it. I-I’m telling you this girl’s into me, | 我就不懂了 我跟你说那姑娘喜欢我 |
[16:14] | and you’re sending me off into the night with her. | 结果你让我大晚上跟她出去 |
[16:16] | Meanwhile, Katie tries sushi, | 与此同时 凯蒂尝了寿司 |
[16:18] | and you get jealous and make me have talks about boundaries. | 你却嫉妒了 逼我去谈什么底线问题 |
[16:21] | Let me tell you something, Katie is 15 years old. | 我跟你说吧 凯蒂现在十五岁了 |
[16:24] | It’s normal for her to ignore her mother | 她不理妈妈 去听闺蜜的建议 |
[16:26] | and take advice from a friend. | 非常的正常 |
[16:27] | Did you listen to your mother when you were 15? | 你十五岁的时候听你妈的话吗 |
[16:29] | Oh, hell no. I’d still have a perm. | 当然不了 不然我现在还是卷发 |
[16:32] | Exactly. And that’s normal. And thank God. | 就是 所以这是正常的 万幸啊 |
[16:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:36] | But what’s not normal is | 不正常的是 |
[16:38] | we are losing our special sauce. | 我们失去了我们的特殊调味酱 |
[16:40] | Our special what? | 我们的特殊什么 |
[16:41] | Special sauce, Andi! Our special sauce! | 调味酱 安迪 特殊调味酱 |
[16:45] | If I tell you a girl is making moves on me, | 我跟你说有姑娘要对我下手 |
[16:47] | you should care. | 你应该在乎的 |
[16:51] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:55] | I did overreact about Kate. | 我确实对凯蒂的反应有点过 |
[16:59] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我的吧 |
[17:01] | Fine. I’ll drive her home, | 行 我送她回家 |
[17:03] | but I am not responsible for what happens. | 发生任何事 我概不负责 |
[17:09] | I’m not doing it! | 我才不去呢 |
[17:15] | So, Sophia, | 索菲娅啊 |
[17:17] | last couple days, I’ve been feeling a little… | 前几天 我对你有些 |
[17:20] | jealous. | 嫉妒 |
[17:24] | And I know you had a conversation | 我知道你和我丈夫聊过 |
[17:26] | with my husband about boundaries. | 关于底线问题的事 |
[17:28] | He told you about that? | 他这都告诉你了 |
[17:29] | No, no, no, no, no. I-I just wanted to tell you, | 没事没事 我只想告诉你 |
[17:32] | I’m cool with it. | 我不介意 |
[17:34] | Yeah, I mean, if it works for the two of you, | 真的 如果你们俩开心 |
[17:36] | works for me. | 我就开心了 |
[17:38] | Wow. | 我勒个去 |
[17:40] | You’re very open-minded. | 你真是太开明了 |
[17:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:44] | In fact, I mean, | 事实上 |
[17:45] | I don’t want to intrude, but, um, | 我不是想打扰你们 不过 |
[17:48] | it would be great if sometime all three of us | 要是偶尔我们三个人能在一起 |
[17:50] | could be together while you’re doing your thing. | 按你的方法玩就太好了 |
[17:53] | You know, maybe I could pick up some new tricks. | 也许我还能学点新花样呢 |
[17:56] | I’ve never done that before, but the more the merrier, I say. | 虽然我从来没试过 不过我觉得人越多越开心啊 |
[17:59] | That’s the spirit. | 就要这种精神 |
[18:02] | We’re gonna have some fun, Sophia. | 我们会玩的很开心的 索菲娅 |
[18:04] | Yeah, most wives aren’t this open to sharing their husbands. | 会的 大多数妻子不会这么大度分享地分享丈夫 |
[18:07] | Well, yeah, you know– | 当然了 你知道的 |
[18:08] | What now? | 你说什么 |
[18:11] | You’re leaving me at the police station? | 你要把我留在警察局 |
[18:13] | I was gonna leave you by the side of the road, | 本来我是打算把你扔路边的 |
[18:15] | but I’m a mother, and I wanted you to get home safe. | 不过我是个母亲 希望你能安全回家 |
[18:18] | And you know what, I’ll tell you this. | 我还是要跟你说 |
[18:19] | I don’t need any help in the bedroom, all right? | 床上的事我才不需要你帮忙 |
[18:20] | I have been having sex longer than you’ve been alive. | 我过性生活的日子 比你岁数都大 |
[18:26] | And I should’ve stopped talking, but I still win! | 这话说的有点多余了 不过还是我赢 |
[18:29] | What…? | 什么 |
[18:31] | And then, I just got crazy jealous, | 然后我就嫉妒到发狂 |
[18:33] | and I left her at the police station. | 把她扔在警察局了 |
[18:34] | Ah, there’s the special sauce. | 特殊调味酱回来了 |
[18:42] | Now, you were saying there was some talk | 你说的多人一起玩 |
[18:44] | about some kind of group thing? | 那件事啊 |
[18:48] | That’s crazy. Right? | 太疯狂了 你觉得呢 |
[18:54] | Yes, it’s crazy. | 对 很疯狂 |
[18:55] | That’s what I said. I didn’t say anything else. | 我就是这么说的 没说别的 |
[18:59] | I guess the really good news is | 一个好消息是 |
[19:01] | that I’m married to the silver alpha fox. | 我嫁给了一家银狐之主 |
[19:05] | That’s all I wanted to hear. | 有你这句话就够了 |
[19:11] | By the way, it’s “Alpha silver fox.” | 还有 那是银狐一家之主 |
[19:17] | Get this. Sophia’s Instagram idea made Tiffany totally mad. | 你们看 索菲娅的Instagram建议把蒂芙尼惹毛了 |
[19:21] | Now she’s having a party and just posted a list | 现在她要办个派对 |
[19:22] | of who’s not invited– look. | 发了个谁没被邀请的名单 看 |
[19:26] | “Not invited list: O.J. Simpson, | 不被邀请的人 杀人犯 |
[19:29] | a ball of rats, Katie Burns.” | 老鼠窝 凯蒂·伯恩斯 |
[19:32] | Ooh. That’s not a list you want to be on. | 你肯定不想跟他们列在一起 |
[19:35] | Sophia’s plan totally backfired. | 索菲娅的计划引来麻烦了 |
[19:39] | Mom, what am I gonna do? | 妈 我该怎么办 |
[19:43] | Aw. I’m so glad you asked. | 很高兴你问我了 |
[19:46] | Okay… but first, l-let’s do the thing. | 好吧 首先 我们先来一下 |
[19:51] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[19:52] | Do the thing with your mother. | 跟你妈妈来一下 |
[19:57] | Now we’re handshake twinsies. | 现在我们是有手势的闺蜜了 |
[20:00] | Listen, it just so happens | 听着 碰巧了 |
[20:02] | that the night of the party, Lady Gaga’s in town. | 办派对的那天晚上 雷迪嘎嘎会来我们这 |
[20:06] | So, what do you say we go to that | 所以我们一起去 |
[20:08] | and Instagram the heck out of it? | 然后Instagram刷屏怎么样 |
[20:10] | I’m so down! | 太爽了 |
[20:13] | Oh, and you don’t have to worry about Sophia anymore. | 还有 不用担心索菲娅了 |
[20:16] | You will never see her again. | 你再也见不到她了 |
[20:18] | Really? What happened? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[20:19] | She hit on your dad. | 她撩你爸 |
[20:28] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[20:30] | She’s, like, a hundred years younger than you. | 她比你小几百岁啊 |
[20:39] | – I would like the Jet Ski to be red. – Okay. | -喷气滑水板我要红色的 -没问题 |