时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Okay. I’ll miss you. | 好啦 我会想你的 |
[00:06] | Well, I mean, I can’t go till you close the door. | 不过 你得先关门我才能走 |
[00:09] | You go, and then I’ll close the door. | 你先走 然后我再关门 |
[00:11] | No, you know what, you close the door, then I’ll go. | 不行 你先关门 然后我再走 |
[00:18] | What a nice kid, huh? | 这小伙真不错 |
[00:20] | Go do your homework. | 去写作业吧 |
[00:23] | Hey, is Katie’s new boyfriend still here? | 凯蒂的新男友还在吗 |
[00:25] | No, he just left so she could do her homework. | 不在了 他刚走 好让凯蒂写作业 |
[00:28] | What a doll. | 真是个好小伙 |
[00:29] | Oh, he is no doll. | 他才不是好小伙 |
[00:31] | Guess what I just found out. | 你猜我刚发现了什么 |
[00:32] | Tyler is a pothead. | 泰勒是个瘾君子 |
[00:36] | What? | 什么 |
[00:37] | Yeah. I saw Brenda Miller at the gas station, | 没错 我在加油站碰到了布兰达·米勒 |
[00:39] | and she told me that she found a bag of weed | 她说在儿子伊万的房间里 |
[00:41] | in her son Evan’s room. | 发现了一包大麻 |
[00:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[00:45] | I don’t know who any of those people are. | 我不认识这些人 |
[00:48] | Brenda Miller, the nose job mom. | 布兰达·米勒 隆了鼻的那个 |
[00:50] | And her son Evan is the one you call Chicken Legs. | 她儿子伊万你总叫他”萝卜腿” |
[00:53] | Yeah, yeah. | 想起来了 |
[00:55] | Anyway, Tyler and Chicken Legs are in a band together, right? | 而泰勒和萝卜腿在一个乐队 对吧 |
[00:58] | And Chicken Legs told Nose Job that the whole band smokes it. | 萝卜腿和隆鼻妈说整个乐队都会吸 |
[01:01] | They practice in Nose Job’s basement. | 他们就在隆鼻妈的地下室排练 |
[01:03] | And they almost got away with it, | 他们差点就能一直瞒天过海 |
[01:05] | because Nose Job, she can’t smell anymore. | 因为隆鼻妈 她闻不到味道了 |
[01:08] | Okay, look, all I’m saying is | 好了 我想说的就是 |
[01:10] | Katie has to break up with Tyler. | 凯蒂得跟泰勒分手 |
[01:12] | Pot is bad news. | 大麻不是好东西 |
[01:13] | I know. You’ve told me many times. | 我知道 你跟我说过很多次了 |
[01:14] | Yeah, well, when I was growing up, | 好吧 在我小时候 |
[01:16] | my dad was a zero tolerance… | 我爸对大麻零容忍 |
[01:18] | – Just Say No Hard-ass. – Just Say No Hard-ass. | -坚决直接拒绝 -坚决直接拒绝 |
[01:20] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[01:21] | It was embarrassing, but you know what? | 虽然很难为情 但是你知道吗 |
[01:23] | – It worked. – It worked. | -很有效果 -很有效果 |
[01:25] | Don and I never touched the stuff. | 我和老唐从来没碰过 |
[01:26] | – And we were the better for it. – And we were the better for it. | -这是为我们好 -这是为我们好 |
[01:27] | Nobody likes that, you know. | 没人喜欢那玩意 你懂的 |
[01:31] | But I’m not saying I want Kate to do it, | 我不是说希望凯蒂嗑药 |
[01:33] | but pot’s just not that big a deal anymore. | 但是大麻现在没什么大不了的 |
[01:35] | Yeah, that’s the problem, Andi. | 对 这就是问题所在 安迪 |
[01:37] | Because everybody’s stoned now. | 因为大家都嗑嗨了 |
[01:39] | The jelly heads in the burrito truck | 快餐车上卖墨西哥卷饼的那帮蠢货 |
[01:40] | have not gotten my order right in six years. | 六年来一次都没给我做对过 |
[01:44] | And they don’t care. | 而且他们也不在乎 |
[01:45] | They’re too busy puffing the magic dragon. | 他们只顾着吸到欲仙欲死 |
[01:49] | Okay, honey, I-I get that a badly made burrito | 好了亲爱的 我明白墨西哥卷饼做不好 |
[01:52] | is a real heartbreaker. | 真的很让人心碎 |
[01:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:55] | But I say we just stay calm | 但我们可以先别激动 |
[01:57] | and ask Kate if she’s ever done it. | 直接问凯蒂吸没吸过 |
[01:58] | Yes. Yes. | 好 好主意 |
[02:00] | And I think we both know what’s gonna happen if she has. | 如果她真吸过 那我们都知道会怎样 |
[02:04] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -没错 |
[02:07] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等等等等等 |
[02:08] | What, what, what, what, what? | 怎么怎么怎么 |
[02:10] | Don’t just barge in there and ask her, okay? | 别直接冲进去问她 好不好 |
[02:13] | Let it organically come up. | 要非常自然地引出来 |
[02:14] | Come on, don’t worry. | 行了 别担心 |
[02:15] | I will be so sly, she won’t even know I’m asking. | 我会问得很巧妙 她绝对感觉不到 |
[02:26] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[02:27] | Hey, what’s up? | 你们来啦 |
[02:29] | Well, I been pretty stressed. | 我最近压力很大 |
[02:30] | You got any pot on you? | 你身上有大麻吗 |
[02:32] | – What? – Adam. | -什么 -亚当 |
[02:34] | That wasn’t a no. | 她可没说没有 |
[02:48] | Don’t you walk away from us, young lady. | 你可别想躲着我们 小姑娘 |
[02:51] | Why are you asking me about this? | 你为什么要问我这个 |
[02:53] | Because your boyfriend smokes the devil’s lettuce! | 因为你男朋友会吸魔鬼生菜 |
[02:58] | What? | 什么 |
[02:59] | Smokes pot. | 吸大麻 |
[03:00] | Your… your father was born a long time ago. | 你爸 你爸他年纪大了 |
[03:04] | Well, I’ve never seen Tyler do it. | 好吧 我没见过泰勒吸 |
[03:05] | And you’ve never done it? | 你也没吸过吗 |
[03:08] | No! Look, I don’t have to do something | 没有 我不必因为我男朋友做什么 |
[03:10] | just because my boyfriend does. | 就必须做什么 |
[03:11] | You taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[03:12] | Aw, I did! | 确实是 |
[03:15] | That makes me feel so good that you listened to me. | 你能听我话 我感觉好欣慰 |
[03:20] | Will you stay focused? | 能不能专心点 |
[03:23] | You have to break up with Tyler. | 你得跟泰勒分手 |
[03:25] | You don’t even know him. | 你根本不了解他 |
[03:26] | I’ve known a hundred Tylers, and they all end up | 我很了解他这种人 他们的结局就是 |
[03:28] | in a food truck screwing up my burrito. | 在快餐车上给我做错墨西哥卷饼 |
[03:31] | You can’t stop me from seeing him. | 你不能阻止我见他 |
[03:35] | I sure can. | 我当然可以 |
[03:36] | I will ground you. | 我可以把你禁足 |
[03:38] | Tyler goes to my school. | 我和泰勒一个学校 |
[03:39] | You gonna ground me from school? | 你要禁止我上学吗 |
[03:51] | Why you looking at her? | 你看她干什么 |
[03:54] | You got nothing. | 你没招了 |
[04:03] | When she traps me in an argument like that, step in. | 下次她把我逼得说不出话时 帮帮忙啊 |
[04:09] | Come on. | 好了 |
[04:09] | Our daughter is not a stoner. | 我们的女儿不是瘾君子 |
[04:11] | Yet. Yet. | 目前不是而已 |
[04:13] | But if she keeps hanging out with Tyler, | 如果她继续和泰勒一起玩 |
[04:15] | it’s just a matter of time | 总有一天 |
[04:16] | before she’s the mayor of Doobieville. | 她会变成大麻城市长 |
[04:20] | Okay, well, I trust her to make good choices. | 好吧 我相信她能做出正确选择 |
[04:23] | Will you stop being so trusting and supportive? | 你能不能别老这么充满信任和支持 |
[04:26] | That is no way to raise kids. | 教育孩子绝对不能这样 |
[04:29] | You know what? You’re off the case. | 算了 这事你别管了 |
[04:30] | I’ll handle this myself. | 我自己处理 |
[04:32] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[04:32] | I’m not telling you because you are off the case. | 我不告诉你 因为这事不归你管了 |
[04:36] | Huh? Well, I think you’re not telling me ’cause Kate’s right. | 是吗 我觉得你不说的原因被凯蒂猜中了 |
[04:38] | You got nothing. | 你没招了 |
[04:41] | Hey, okay. | 行 |
[04:42] | Just ’cause I don’t know what I’m gonna do | 就算我不知道该怎么做 |
[04:44] | doesn’t mean I’m not gonna do it. | 也并不代表我不会做 |
[04:50] | Hey, get this. | 听我说 |
[04:52] | Katie’s dating Cheech and Chong. | 凯蒂在跟大麻斗士约会 |
[04:55] | Two guys– that’s rough. | 同时约会两个人 真不容易 |
[04:57] | No, no, it’s just one guy, and he’s a pothead. | 不 就一个人 他是个瘾君子 |
[04:59] | My daughter’s dating a pothead. | 我女儿的男朋友是个瘾君子 |
[05:02] | So what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[05:04] | I’m not sure. It’s complicated. | 不知道 情况很复杂 |
[05:05] | Andi’s not on my side. | 安迪也不支持我 |
[05:07] | She’s a hippie sympathizer. | 她很支持嬉皮士 |
[05:09] | Maybe she’s right. | 也许她说得有道理 |
[05:10] | Just let it go, see what happens. | 顺其自然 看事情会如何 |
[05:12] | That’s what I did with my son Mikey. | 我对我儿子麦奇就是这么干的 |
[05:14] | And now he’s assistant manager at a pumpkin patch. | 现在他是一座南瓜园的副主管 |
[05:19] | So he works one month a year? | 一年只上一个月班吗 |
[05:22] | Yeah, you should get on this. | 对 你最好处理一下 |
[05:25] | I think what I need to do is confront the boyfriend, Tyler. | 我觉得应该直接去找她男朋友泰勒 |
[05:28] | Let him know whose daughter he’s messing with. | 让他知道凯蒂是谁的女儿 |
[05:30] | I dated a girl in college who was into that. | 我大学时约过一个喜欢这个的女孩 |
[05:32] | Renee Birnbaum. | 蕾妮·伯恩巴姆 |
[05:34] | She stole my heart. | 她偷走了我的心 |
[05:36] | And my dad’s Subaru. | 还有我爸的斯巴鲁车 |
[05:42] | Oh, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[05:44] | If it isn’t my at-risk youth and her enabling mother. | 如果你们不是濒临失足的少女和她的合法母亲 |
[05:48] | It might interest you both to know that I called Tyler, | 应该会有兴趣知道 我给泰勒打了电话 |
[05:50] | and he’s coming over here this afternoon for a little talk, | 让他今天下午来家里聊一聊 |
[05:52] | man to space cowboy. | 男人跟太空牛仔之间的对话 |
[05:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[05:59] | If I wasn’t already not speaking to you, | 要不是我现在已经不跟你说话了 |
[06:00] | I would totally start not speaking to you now. | 我现在也肯定不会跟你说话了 |
[06:04] | You’ll thank me one day | 等你不用去管南瓜园的时候 |
[06:06] | when you’re not running a pumpkin patch! | 就知道谢谢我了 |
[06:10] | Adam, what are you doing? | 亚当 你在干嘛 |
[06:12] | Walking in here, hollering at your daughter? | 走进来对着女儿大吼大叫 |
[06:14] | I mean, you’re like the dad from Footloose. | 你演《浑身是劲》里的爸爸呢 |
[06:18] | Hey, hey, that guy made some good points. | 那个人还是有些道理的 |
[06:20] | I was the only one in the theater rooting for him. | 当时影院里只有我支持他 |
[06:23] | I just think you’re taking this a little too far. | 我只是觉得你有些小题大做了 |
[06:26] | Andi, we have two more kids that are gonna be teenagers. | 安迪 我们还有两个小的也要到青春期了 |
[06:28] | If we lose Katie, we will lose them. | 如果凯蒂我们没搞定 另外两个也会一样 |
[06:31] | They’ll be gone in a literal puff of smoke. | 到时候他们真的会一股烟就都不见了 |
[06:37] | You know, I’m pretty sure I told you that, um, | 我肯定跟你讲过 |
[06:39] | I indulged to a small degree in college. | 我在大学期间 有些小放纵吧 |
[06:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:43] | You said you tried it, didn’t like it and moved on. | 你说你试过了 不喜欢 就不玩了 |
[06:45] | Well, that’s what I said | 我是这么说的 |
[06:47] | because I know how you feel about it, but, um… | 因为我知道你肯定不喜欢 但是 |
[06:50] | I don’t know. I kinda liked it. | 其实我还是有点喜欢的 |
[06:54] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[06:55] | And how often did you Kinda like it? | 你这个喜欢的频率又是多少 |
[06:57] | Oh, not that much. Like, once a month. | 也没多少 一个月一次吧 |
[07:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:02] | And weekends. | 还有周末 |
[07:04] | Oh, and I didn’t have class on Wednesday, so Wednesdays. | 当时周三没有课 所以还有周三 |
[07:08] | And then Tuesday night | 还有周二晚上 |
[07:09] | because I didn’t have to wake up for the– you know. | 因为第二天不用起床 你懂的 |
[07:12] | Hair of the dog Thursday morning. | 周四早晨再来个以毒解毒 |
[07:16] | Yeah, I should’ve known. | 我早应该猜到的 |
[07:17] | This totally explains why you’re not on my side with this thing. | 这就解释了这件事你为什么不挺我 |
[07:20] | And why you’re so good at making taquitos. | 也解释了你为什么那么会做小卷饼 |
[07:28] | Look, obviously I don’t want Kate to do it, | 我肯定是不希望凯蒂会去做这些事 |
[07:30] | but it’s not worse than staying out all night or drinking beer | 但总比她彻夜不归 在外面喝酒 |
[07:33] | or any of the other things that we don’t want her to do. | 或者其他事要好一点吧 |
[07:35] | Okay, look, I am clearly not getting through to you. | 我肯定跟你说不明白了 |
[07:38] | Maybe it’s because your brain is floating around in bong water. | 你的大脑没准正漂在水烟筒里呢 |
[07:43] | So you know what? I’m gonna let the guy who got through to me | 所以 我准备让把我管明白的人来跟你谈 |
[07:46] | get through to you: my dad, Mr. Zero Tolerance himself. | 我爸爸 零容忍先生本人来 |
[07:50] | So, Katie’s boyfriend enjoys a little reefer. | 凯蒂的男朋友喜欢来点大麻卷 |
[07:54] | Yeah, yeah. And this one’s fine with the kids doing it. | 对 这个人居然觉得没什么 |
[07:57] | And drinking beer and staying out all night. | 还不管孩子出去喝酒 彻夜不归 |
[07:59] | Oh, Andi. | 安迪 |
[08:01] | I never said that. He’s making stuff up. | 我从来没说过 是他编的 |
[08:03] | So, Dad, hit her with the full Just Say No Hard-assSpeech. | 爸爸 使出你那套坚决直接拒绝演讲 |
[08:06] | And take your time with it. | 您老慢慢来 |
[08:07] | I’m gonna enjoy a little snack while you scare her straight. | 我去拿点小吃 边吃边看你把她吓明白 |
[08:12] | Hey, what happened to the cookies? | 饼干都哪去了 |
[08:13] | Well, my opinion of marijuana has changed. | 我对大麻的看法已经改变了 |
[08:15] | In fact, I’ve started to partake a bit myself. | 事实上 我自己也开始吸了 |
[08:20] | What? | 什么 |
[08:21] | That’s what happened to the cookies. | 所以饼干才都被吃光了 |
[08:25] | My buddy Jerry down at the VFW has a prescription. | 我兄弟杰瑞是海外退伍军人协会的 他有处方 |
[08:28] | It’s dynamite for my arthritis, | 它对我的关节炎很有帮助 |
[08:30] | and it’s not bad for everything else, too. | 其他方面也是帮助不小哦 |
[08:33] | Well, I can’t believe I’m hearing this. | 不敢相信你居然会说这话 |
[08:35] | Wh-What happened to zero tolerance? | 说好的零容忍呢 |
[08:37] | I’m in my golden years, son. I want them to be groovy. | 我已经是人到暮年了 儿子 要感受夕阳无限好啊 |
[08:43] | This could not have turned out any better for me. | 这真是天助我也 |
[08:47] | Mom, you’re okay with this? | 妈 你也同意了 |
[08:49] | I’m all for it. He is groovier now. | 我完全支持 他现在真的无限好 |
[08:52] | Last week, he took me dancing. | 上周他还带我去跳舞了 |
[08:55] | And then we came home and we did some more dancing. | 回家以后 我们的舞蹈也没停 |
[08:57] | Yeah. | 对吧 |
[08:59] | Yeah, that’s probably gonna creep into a dream. | 这画面恐怕要变成噩梦了 |
[09:03] | Well, don’t worry your little jelly head. | 别担心 毒虫脑子 |
[09:04] | I’m sure you’ll forget all about it tomorrow. | 你明天就都不记得了 |
[09:08] | Hey, look, you’re my dad, so I’m not gonna tell you | 你是我爸 我管不了你的生活方式 |
[09:09] | how to live your life. You smoke whatever you want. | 你想抽多少就抽多少 |
[09:12] | Okay, but my side of the family is staying clean and sober. | 但我们家 一定要保持无毒状态 |
[09:15] | And to register my disapproval, | 为了表示我的不赞成 |
[09:17] | I’m eating your last two bear candies. | 我要把你剩的最后两块小熊糖吃掉 |
[09:20] | Andi… I’ll be in the car | 安迪 我去车里等你 |
[09:22] | when you’re done with Bob Marley and the Wailers over there. | 等你跟鲍勃·马利和他的哭泣者们聊完就过来 |
[09:26] | Okay, well, I should get going. | 好的 我也该走了 |
[09:29] | Keep on trucking, man. Yeah. | 燃烧余热啊 |
[09:32] | Funny thing is nobody smokes pot anymore. | 有趣的是 这年头大家都不用抽的了 |
[09:35] | They eat it. | 改用吃的了 |
[09:37] | In things like little bear candies. | 放到类似小熊糖什么的里面 |
[09:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:44] | Those bear candies? | 那些小熊糖 |
[09:47] | I usually go with half a bear, | 通常我只吃半只熊 |
[09:48] | but if Adam wants to go with two, that’s cool. | 但亚当想吃俩 没问题啊 |
[10:01] | Well, he seems fine. | 感觉他没事啊 |
[10:03] | But we have to tell him, right? | 我们必须告诉他 对吧 |
[10:05] | Don’t do that. | 不要 |
[10:06] | He’s such a buzz kill. I don’t need the static. | 他那么爱扫兴的人 我不想挨训 |
[10:08] | No, Andi, I’ve read up on this, | 安迪 我看过某些文章上说 |
[10:11] | and there are some people it just doesn’t affect. | 有些人对大麻没有反应 |
[10:14] | Okay, well, when will we know if it’s affecting him? | 好吧 那我们什么时候知道他有没有反应啊 |
[10:16] | Guys! | 大伙儿 |
[10:21] | I just put all of our chips and candy into the same bowl. | 我刚刚把所有的薯片和糖果都放进一个碗里了 |
[10:26] | Now. I think now is when we know. | 现在 我们现在就知道了 |
[10:29] | I finally got the ratio right. | 我终于找到正确的比例了 |
[10:31] | Turns out you need twice as many chips as candy. | 原来薯片和糖的比例是二比一 |
[10:34] | Yeah. At first, I thought it was the other way around, | 没错 刚开始我以为是反过来的 |
[10:36] | but-but it isn’t. No, I did the math. | 不是的 我算过了 |
[10:40] | That’s just our phone number over and over again. | 只是写了无数遍我们家的电话号码 |
[10:45] | Look, honey, there’s something that… | 宝贝 有些事我要 |
[10:47] | Raisins! Raisins! | 葡萄干 葡萄干 |
[10:52] | I’m excited to see what he does with the raisins. | 我很期待看他能把葡萄干玩出什么花样 |
[10:56] | Dad texted me. Where’s Adam? | 老爸给我发信息了 亚当在哪 |
[10:57] | Is he flying? | 飞了吗 |
[11:00] | Guys! | 大伙儿 |
[11:02] | Look, honey, it’s my brother Don and my Lowell. | 老婆 这是我的哥哥大唐和我的洛厄尔 |
[11:08] | You’re so tall. | 你好高啊 |
[11:13] | You smell like vanilla. | 你身上一股香草味 |
[11:15] | I’ve been kind of messing around with some body spray. | 我最近在混搭香水 |
[11:20] | You know what I was thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[11:22] | Why do cowboys always try to ride bulls? | 为什么牛仔 总想骑公牛 |
[11:26] | The bulls don’t like it. They get so mad. | 公牛讨厌这样 他们好生气的 |
[11:29] | Let me answer your question with a question. Yeah. | 让我用一个问题回答你的问题 |
[11:32] | Why do they call them cowboys? If they ride bulls? | 为什么叫他们牛仔 他们只骑公牛来的 |
[11:42] | I’m gonna make Kool-Aid. | 我去冲个饮料 |
[11:45] | I love watching my two boys get along. | 好喜欢看我的两个儿子其乐融融的 |
[11:48] | I don’t care if it’s drug-induced. | 不管是不是因为毒品 |
[11:49] | It warms my heart. | 都让我觉得心里暖暖的 |
[11:53] | Oh, God, who’s that? | 天啊 会是谁 |
[11:54] | If it’s the cops, he didn’t get that stuff from me. | 要是警察来了 千万别说是我的 |
[11:58] | My goodness, life with you has gotten so exciting. | 天呐 跟你一起生活可真刺激 |
[12:02] | Okay, well, whoever it is, I’ll get rid of them. | 不管是谁 都得赶紧送走 |
[12:03] | We can’t have Adam around people right now. | 不能让亚当这个样子见客 |
[12:07] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[12:10] | Hey, Mrs. Burns. Your husband said he wanted to talk to me. | 伯恩斯夫人 你丈夫说要跟我谈谈 |
[12:12] | We don’t have any Kool– Tyler! | 我们没有饮…泰勒 |
[12:15] | Okay, come on. | 好了 过来 |
[12:16] | Let’s go out to the garage. | 我们去车库里 |
[12:17] | You and me need to have a little talk. | 需要好好跟你聊聊 |
[12:20] | Ooh, did you make that? That looks good. | 这是你做的吗 看起来好好吃 |
[12:25] | Should I go out there and stop this? | 我要不要出去拦住他们 |
[12:27] | I think you should go out there and record this. | 我觉得你应该出去录下他们 |
[12:30] | I can’t let him talk to Tyler in that state? | 不能让他那个状态和泰勒谈啊 |
[12:33] | Why not? It’s just two stoned guys talking. | 为什么不行 两个嗨了的人之间的对话 |
[12:36] | Voice of experience: much will be said, | 经验告诉我们 说的很多 |
[12:38] | little will be remembered, and nothing will be done. | 记得很少 完全没用 |
[12:50] | Here’s the thing, Tyler. | 是这样的 泰勒 |
[12:52] | I can always tell when someone’s high. | 谁吸大麻了 我一眼就能看出来 |
[12:55] | Their eyes are red, they repeat themselves, | 他们的眼睛是红的 说话总是重复 |
[12:58] | they have red eyes, and they are constantly repeating themselves. | 有着红眼睛 不停地重复说话 |
[13:02] | I feel like you’re trying to ask me if I smoke pot. | 你是不是想问我有没有吸大麻 |
[13:04] | Oh, we’ll get to that. | 我们会聊到这点的 |
[13:07] | But first, would you like a Frito | 首先 想不想吃一个 |
[13:09] | with an M&M and a raisin tucked right in the curly part? | 包着M豆和葡萄干的炸玉米饼 |
[13:15] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:16] | Look, Mr. Burns, I-I really like Kate. | 伯恩斯先生 我真的很喜欢凯蒂 |
[13:19] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:20] | And I want to be honest with you. | 我想跟你开诚布公的谈 |
[13:22] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:24] | I did smoke pot. | 我确实抽过大麻 |
[13:25] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[13:28] | You know, one of your ears is slightly bigger | 你一只耳朵比另一只大一点点 |
[13:30] | than the other one, and it is freaking me out. | 实在太吓人了 |
[13:35] | Anyways, look, I’m in this band, | 随便吧 我是乐队的成员 |
[13:37] | and everyone else was smoking pot. | 乐队里每个人都吸大麻 |
[13:40] | But I work weekends at a burger place, | 可我周末会在汉堡店打工 |
[13:42] | and I kept getting people’s orders wrong. | 总是把客人的餐点错 |
[13:44] | I-I couldn’t live like that, so… | 我觉得不能那样生活下去 所以 |
[13:46] | I don’t do it anymore. | 我不再吸大麻了 |
[13:48] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:51] | Are you saying you quit weed | 你是说你戒掉大麻 |
[13:52] | because you wanted to get people’s orders right? | 是为了把客人的餐点对 |
[13:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:01] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[14:03] | Give me a hug. | 抱一下 |
[14:04] | – Mr. Burns… – Hug me, Tyler. | -伯恩斯先生 -快抱我 泰勒 |
[14:06] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[14:08] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[14:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:14] | Are you always this friendly? | 你一直这么友善吗 |
[14:18] | No. | 不是 |
[14:20] | Oh, here he comes. | 他来了 |
[14:26] | Guys, guys. | 大伙儿 大伙儿 |
[14:28] | I don’t feel right. | 我感觉不太对劲 |
[14:32] | I-I think somebody put something in my candy raisin chips bowl. | 好像有人给我的糖果葡萄干薯片碗里加东西了 |
[14:37] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[14:42] | Everything is fine. | 一切都很好 |
[14:49] | Are you guys hearing this? | 你们听到了吗 |
[14:54] | Hearing what? | 听到什么 |
[14:59] | – Andi! Andi! – Okay, okay, okay. | -安迪 安迪 -好啦 好啦 |
[15:01] | You guys have had your fun. | 你们几个玩够了吧 |
[15:05] | Look, honey, there’s something you need to know. | 亲爱的 有些事要告诉你 |
[15:07] | Well, can you tell me? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[15:08] | Because if they do it, it’ll take forever. | 要是让他们说 得说一辈子了 |
[15:13] | They are not gonna do it, | 不会的 |
[15:14] | because they have to go home now. | 他们现在要回家了 |
[15:16] | Yeah, let’s get out of here before she tells him he’s high. | 对 我们赶紧走 趁他还不知道自己嗨了 |
[15:21] | I’m high? | 我嗨了 |
[15:25] | See ya. | 再见 |
[15:28] | Wait! Hold on! Hold on a second! | 等一下 等等 你们等一下 |
[15:33] | So this is high? | 这就是嗨了 |
[15:44] | Well, hi, high. | 嗨啊 嗨 |
[15:47] | I’m funny high. Yeah. | 我嗨了很有趣啊 |
[15:50] | All this time, and I never knew. | 这么久了 我都不知道 |
[15:52] | W-Wait. | 等等 |
[15:54] | Did you guys know and not tell me? | 你们都知道 还不告诉我 |
[15:56] | Well, you could’ve told me. I love secrets. | 你可以告诉我的嘛 我喜欢小秘密 |
[16:01] | I was gonna tell you, but it was, it was peer pressure. Yeah. | 我本来打算告诉你的 但被同伴制止了 |
[16:05] | Fell in with a bad crowd. | 都是一群坏人 |
[16:09] | Well, what about you guys? | 你们呢 |
[16:11] | I really liked what you did with the raisins. | 我很欣赏你处理葡萄干的方法 |
[16:16] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[16:18] | How did this even happen? | 这是怎么发生的呢 |
[16:20] | Let’s just say that’s what you get for taking my candy. | 这么说吧 这是你夺走我糖果的报应 |
[16:26] | The bears! | 小熊 |
[16:28] | I am so angry! | 我好气哦 |
[16:32] | Wait, that-that didn’t come out right. | 可这个语气不对 |
[16:34] | I’m so angry. | 我好气啊 |
[16:37] | Okay, honey, I think maybe the best thing | 亲爱的 最好你上楼去 |
[16:38] | is for you to go upstairs and sleep it off. | 把这个劲儿睡过去吧 |
[16:40] | A nap! Oh. | 打盹儿 |
[16:44] | I love naps. | 我喜欢打盹儿 |
[16:47] | If this is reality, I can’t wait to see my dreams. | 如果现实是这样了 等不及看我的梦会是什么样了 |
[17:04] | Oh, you’re up. | 你起床了 |
[17:05] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[17:07] | Great. I have not had | 太棒了 我已经很久很久 |
[17:08] | a good night’s sleep like that in forever. | 没睡过这么好的觉了 |
[17:12] | Honey, it’s only 8:00 at night. | 亲爱的 现在是晚上八点 |
[17:14] | That’s gonna be a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[17:17] | So how much do you remember about what happened today? | 今天发生的事你还记得多少 |
[17:19] | Because you were spectacular. | 因为你表现得太出色了 |
[17:22] | Uh, well, I learned a few things. | 学到了些东西 |
[17:24] | One, Tyler’s a good kid. | 第一 泰勒是个好孩子 |
[17:26] | Two, weed is awesome. | 第二 大麻太棒了 |
[17:29] | Three, it’s not for me. | 第三 不适合我 |
[17:31] | No. I can’t handle being that groovy. | 我受不了这种无限好 |
[17:34] | I wrote a song on our bedroom wall | 我在卧室的墙上用你化妆品 |
[17:36] | with your makeup pencil. | 写出了一首歌 |
[17:39] | – You wrote a song? – Yeah. | -你写了首歌 -是啊 |
[17:41] | This I got to see. | 我一定要看看 |
[17:43] | I’m gonna miss stoned Adam. | 我会想念吸大麻的亚当的 |
[17:49] | Oh, Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[17:50] | Uh, I’m glad you’re here. | 你来的正好 |
[17:52] | Uh, unless you’re still not ready to talk to me. | 除非你还是不准备跟我说话 |
[17:56] | Did you hug my boyfriend? | 你抱了我男朋友 |
[17:58] | Sounds like you’re not ready yet. | 听起来你还没准备好 |
[17:59] | Let’s give it some time. | 我们以后再谈 |
[18:02] | Look… | 听着 |
[18:04] | coming down on you about him was a mistake. | 追究你跟他的事 是一个错误 |
[18:08] | Really? | 真的 |
[18:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:10] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[18:17] | Katie, I should’ve trusted you that Tyler is a good kid. | 凯蒂 我应该相信你的 泰勒是个好孩子 |
[18:20] | It’s just, this is all new for me. | 只是这一切对我来说都很陌生 |
[18:23] | You know, you’re dating now, and it’s scary. | 你现在居然约会了 让我有些惊慌 |
[18:25] | So I overreact sometimes. | 所以有时会反应过度 |
[18:28] | Most times. | 大多数时候 |
[18:29] | A fair amount of times. | 合理的次数 |
[18:31] | – A lot. – It’s not about the numbers. | -很多 -重点不是次数 |
[18:35] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[18:38] | I am fine with you seeing Tyler. | 我同意你跟泰勒约会 |
[18:43] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 老爸 |
[18:45] | And… if you ever want to hug somebody, you can always hug me. | 如果你想抱谁 永远可以来抱我 |
[18:51] | I will take that every time. | 这个提议随时生效 |
[18:53] | How about now? | 就现在吧 |
[19:04] | Hey, Dad. How’s it going? | 老爸 你怎么样 |
[19:06] | Good and getting better. | 很好 越来越好 |
[19:07] | Looking for that snack bowl you put together. | 来找你做的那一碗零食 |
[19:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:16] | You know how we say never take candy from strangers? | 记得我们教过你 永远不要吃陌生人给的糖果吗 |
[19:19] | Let’s put Grandpa on that list. | 现在加上爷爷 |
[19:22] | No… mm-mm. | 别说 |