时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You know, these animal valentines you got | 你给孩子们选的这些要带去学校的情人节贺卡 |
[00:04] | for the kids to take to school, they’re a little racy. | 有点太挑逗人了 |
[00:07] | Like, look at this cartoon bear. | 看这只卡通熊 |
[00:08] | He’s wearing nothing but a bow tie. | 全身上下只戴了一个领结 |
[00:12] | Where’s he going, a bachelorette party? | 他要去哪 去新娘子的单身派对吗 |
[00:15] | I still don’t understand why every kid in the class | 我还是不理解为什么学校里的孩子 |
[00:17] | has to get a valentine. | 必须要送张情人节贺卡 |
[00:19] | When I was their age, the only kids who got | 我像他们那么大的时候 唯一收到 |
[00:21] | a full bag of valentines were nice or foxy. | 一袋子情人节贺卡的人 善良又魅力十足 |
[00:26] | Like me. | 就像我 |
[00:28] | You were foxy in the third grade? | 你三年级的时候魅力十足 |
[00:30] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, that’s the year I grew into my head. | 没错 那一年深埋我脑海中 |
[00:33] | Ah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:34] | Second grade, not so foxy. I tipped over a lot. | 二年级的时候魅力不大 总摔跤 |
[00:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:41] | So, my beautiful bride, | 我美丽的新娘 |
[00:43] | would you like to have “A whale of a time” | 今年情人节 要不要跟我共度 |
[00:46] | this Valentine’s Day? | 愉悦的时间呢 |
[00:48] | Actually, this year, I don’t want to do anything. | 其实今年 我什么都不想做 |
[00:55] | I love that we can still make each other laugh. | 真喜欢我们还能逗笑彼此 |
[00:59] | No, I-I’m serious. | 没有 我是认真的 |
[01:01] | I just, I just want to do nothing. | 我什么都不想做 |
[01:03] | Yeah, this feels like a trap. | 感觉有阴谋的味道 |
[01:06] | No, it’s not. | 并没有 |
[01:07] | Look, we’re always running around, | 我们忙得团团转 |
[01:10] | and I haven’t had time to get you something. | 我也没时间给你买礼物 |
[01:12] | Plus, they gave me a standing desk at work, | 而且公司给我弄了个站式办公桌 |
[01:15] | so I have been on my feet for three days. | 我已经站了三天了 |
[01:18] | I will not be the first person to sit down. | 我要撑住 绝不能当第一个坐下的人 |
[01:22] | So, uh, this doing nothing for Valentine’s Day, | 所以情人节什么都不做这件事 |
[01:25] | are you serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[01:26] | Yes. Yes. | 真的 |
[01:28] | No going out and no gifts. | 不出去约会 不送礼物 |
[01:38] | My perfect Valentine’s Day | 我完美的情人节就是 |
[01:40] | would be a quiet night at home with the people I love. | 跟我爱的人安静地在家待着 |
[01:43] | And many glasses of wine. | 喝着无数杯红酒 |
[01:48] | Okay. Well, I guess we’ll just stay here | 好吧 那我就在家 |
[01:50] | and have dinner with my folks and the kids. | 跟我的家人一起吃晚餐 |
[01:53] | That sounds perfect. | 非常完美 |
[02:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:03] | How many glasses of wine have you had tonight? | 你晚上喝了多少杯 |
[02:05] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[02:06] | Look, bottom line is, | 重点在于 |
[02:08] | we’ve celebrated for 17 years. | 我们已经庆祝了十七年了 |
[02:10] | I’m just… I’m over this holiday. | 这个节我过腻了 |
[02:15] | You know, every day I love you more and more, | 每一天 我都爱你更多一点 |
[02:18] | because as time goes by… | 因为你每一天 |
[02:20] | you make me show it less and less. | 都对我要求越来越少 |
[02:28] | So Andi doesn’t want anything for Valentine’s Day? | 安迪在情人节什么要求都没有吗 |
[02:30] | All she wants is to drink wine, so just her normal night. | 她只想喝红酒 跟平时一样 |
[02:34] | That sounds like a trap. | 有阴谋的味道 |
[02:36] | That’s what I said; but she denied it, | 我就是这么说的 可她否认了 |
[02:39] | and then we made out for a while, so it’s real. | 然后我们又亲热了一会儿 所以是真话 |
[02:42] | Oh, you’ve finally reached that sweet spot in marriage | 你终于熬到了婚姻的最佳时段 |
[02:44] | where you could phone it in. | 你可以敷衍了事了 |
[02:45] | Welcome to the bigs, kid, huh? | 欢迎加入大人的世界 孩子 |
[02:48] | And now I just got to figure out a gift for Mom. | 现在我只用考虑送老妈什么了 |
[02:50] | Good luck with that, little brother. | 祝你好运 小弟 |
[02:52] | I out-gift him every year. | 我每年送的都比他好 |
[02:54] | But it’s cute that he still tries. | 但他不屈不挠的精神十分可嘉 |
[02:56] | Don’t take it personally. | 不是针对谁 |
[02:58] | I’m the oldest; I made her a mother. | 但我是长子 是我让她尝到了初为人母的滋味 |
[03:00] | What did you bring to the table? | 而你有什么能拿得出手的 |
[03:02] | Well, unlike you, | 我不像你 |
[03:04] | I didn’t make her deliver a baby that was three feet tall. | 用三英尺长的身材折磨她的分娩过程 |
[03:07] | The struggle only made her love me more. | 过程越艰辛 她就越爱我 |
[03:10] | They put him in the nursery; people thought he worked there. | 送他进育儿室的时候 大家还以为他在那工作 |
[03:14] | Oh, I know what I’ll do. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[03:17] | I’ll just slide the gift I bought for Andi over to Mom. | 只需要把买给安迪的礼物送给妈妈就好 |
[03:20] | Yeah. A 14-karat-gold necklace with pictures of the kids on it. | 14K金的项链 里面有孩子们的照片 |
[03:23] | Oh, her grandchildren will rest on her heart. | 让孙儿们躺在她的胸膛上 |
[03:26] | Is there a way to bet on this? | 要不要开盘赌一局 |
[03:27] | I’d like to put my money on Adam. | 我押亚当胜 |
[03:29] | What you boys don’t understand is, | 你们这些小子无法理解 |
[03:30] | it’s not the gift, it’s the giver. | 重点不在礼物 而是谁送的 |
[03:34] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[03:35] | I think I got a good shot. | 我觉得我机会很大 |
[03:37] | This could be the year that Mom says to you: | 也许今年老妈会把那句话对你说呢 |
[03:39] | “Mm, it’s the thought that counts.” | 嗯 心意到了就好 |
[03:43] | Thanks for letting me borrow your slow cooker. | 谢谢你借我慢炖煲 |
[03:45] | Yeah, well, we had to hide this | 在泰迪用它煮了艾米的芭比娃娃们以后 |
[03:47] | after Teddy used it to boil Emme’s Barbies. | 我们就把它藏起来了 |
[03:50] | Yeah. It was very disturbing. | 特别恶心的是 |
[03:52] | The heads are the last thing to melt. Ugh. | 因为娃娃的脑袋是最经煮的 |
[03:55] | And they float. | 还漂着 |
[04:00] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:02] | “To Andi, Happy Valentine’s Day, | 送给安迪 情人节快乐 |
[04:04] | love, Adam”? | 爱你的亚当 |
[04:07] | Open it. | 打开 |
[04:10] | – Oh, I don’t think I should. – Seriously? | -我觉得这样不好 -真的吗 |
[04:12] | No, I’m definitely going to. | 假的 我肯定要打开 |
[04:13] | I just felt like I should say that. | 但起码说句场面话 |
[04:18] | Ooh, shiny! Oh! | 闪闪亮啊 |
[04:21] | Oh, look, and it’s got pictures of the kids on it. | 看 上面还有孩子们的照片 |
[04:24] | That is so sweet. But I thought you told him | 太甜了 你不是跟他说 |
[04:27] | you didn’t want anything for Valentine’s Day. | 今年情人节什么都不要吗 |
[04:28] | I did, but he didn’t listen. | 是啊 可他没听我的 |
[04:31] | That usually makes me so mad. | 通常我是会生气的 |
[04:34] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 好美啊 |
[04:38] | I have the most thoughtful husband in the whole world. | 我的丈夫是全世界最贴心的 |
[04:41] | I have the most thoughtful son in the whole world. | 我的儿子是全世界最贴心的 |
[04:59] | I saw this necklace and I thought, | 我一看到这条项链 就想着 |
[05:01] | “There is no one who deserves this more than my mother.” | 它跟我妈是最配的 |
[05:07] | Now, I don’t want to put words in your mouth, | 我不是要告诉你该怎么说 |
[05:09] | but it’s kind of the best gift ever, huh? | 不过这应该是最棒的礼物了吧 |
[05:13] | Oh, I-I don’t like to think of it | 我不想让这件事 |
[05:15] | as a competition between you boys, but… | 变成你们之间的比赛 不过 |
[05:18] | this is gonna be hard to beat. | 这个记录很难打破 |
[05:22] | I’m glad you like the new guy’s gift. | 很高兴你会喜欢这个新来的送的礼物 |
[05:24] | Now, let’s see what your firstborn got you. | 现在 期待一下你的长子会送什么 |
[05:27] | Go get ’em, Donny. | 上啊 小唐 |
[05:30] | I think you’re gonna love it so much | 这样东西 你肯定会非常喜欢 |
[05:31] | that next year I’m gonna have to give you a necklace | 喜欢到我明年可能要送你一条项链 |
[05:33] | with a picture of | 上面有它的 |
[05:35] | this on it. | 照片 |
[05:41] | It’s a damn cactus! | 一盆破仙人球 |
[05:44] | Are you throwing the game? | 你是认输了吗 |
[05:46] | I know what this is. | 我知道了 |
[05:48] | This is the beginning of a scavenger hunt to the real gift. | 这是寻宝游戏的开始 真正的礼物在哪 |
[05:51] | Where’s the clue? Underneath? | 线索在哪 下面吗 |
[05:53] | No, Ma, you’re always saying | 不是 妈妈 你不是总说 |
[05:55] | how you love going to Arizona and seeing all the cactuses. | 想去亚利桑那州看仙人掌嘛 |
[05:58] | She likes to swim, too; | 她还喜欢游泳呢 |
[05:59] | does that mean you’re gonna throw a bucket of water on her? | 难道是喜欢你泼她一桶水吗 |
[06:03] | Maybe you’re mixed up. | 你可能搞错了 |
[06:04] | Okay. This is from me. | 这个 是我送的 |
[06:08] | Your firstborn. | 你的长子 |
[06:09] | I made you a mommy. | 我让你尝到了初为人母的滋味 |
[06:11] | Well, it’s the thought that counts. | 心意到了就好 |
[06:14] | There it is. | 等到了 |
[06:17] | Joe, why don’t you take that outside for me? | 乔 麻烦你帮我把它拿出去 |
[06:20] | Oh, yes, this cactus will love the snow. | 好 这个仙人球一定会喜欢雪的 |
[06:24] | I’m gonna go see how my new necklace looks. | 我去看看我的新项链 |
[06:27] | If this is what my son got me, | 我儿子都送这么好的礼物了 |
[06:29] | I can’t wait to see what my husband gets me. | 真期待我老公会送什么给我 |
[06:35] | What are you doing to me? | 你为什么这么对我 |
[06:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:39] | You told me you were getting her chocolates, | 你说你要送巧克力 |
[06:41] | so I got her flowers. | 所以我给她买了花 |
[06:42] | Now the flowers are just gonna sit in the trash | 现在花要躺进垃圾桶跟这个 |
[06:44] | with this-this blowfish in a pot. | 河豚作伴了 |
[06:47] | I didn’t mean to ruin your day. | 我不是想让你难堪 |
[06:48] | I was just trying to ruin his. | 我是想让他难堪 |
[06:50] | It’s not ruined. | 并不难堪 |
[06:51] | Valentine’s Day isn’t over yet. | 情人节还没有结束呢 |
[06:54] | The firstborn will rise again. | 长子 将会卷土重来 |
[06:58] | Come on, Donny, let’s head to the Hallmark store | 走吧 小唐 我们去礼品店 |
[07:00] | and see if we can pull out of this nosedive. | 看能不能拯救这次灾难 |
[07:06] | Happy Valentine’s Day! | 情人节快乐 |
[07:14] | A book? | 一本书 |
[07:17] | Are you mad at us? | 我们惹你生气了吗 |
[07:21] | Ah, we’re just kidding. | 我们开玩笑呢 |
[07:24] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[07:25] | Oh, did you see their faces? | 看到他们的表情没 |
[07:27] | – They thought they were gonna have to read. – I know. | -他们还以为要读书了呢 -是啊 |
[07:29] | Oh, wait. Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[07:31] | Valentine’s Day isn’t over yet. | 情人节还没结束呢 |
[07:34] | It’s time for Daddy’s gift. | 该爸爸的礼物了 |
[07:36] | Daddy’s gift? | 爸爸的礼物 |
[07:39] | I thought Daddy didn’t get a gift. | 我还以为爸爸没有礼物 |
[07:41] | That’s what Mommy said and Daddy believed her. | 这是妈妈说的 爸爸信了 |
[07:55] | Open it. | 打开 |
[07:57] | I don’t want to. | 我不想开 |
[08:00] | No, go ahead. | 来 开吧 |
[08:05] | Uh, o-okay, b-but before I do, | 好吧 但我打开之前 |
[08:08] | just to be clear, as previously agreed upon, | 要说清楚 按我们之前讲好的 |
[08:11] | I… I didn’t get you anything. | 我没给你准备礼物 |
[08:15] | Okay, sure. | 是啊 当然啦 |
[08:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:24] | I’m going in. | 我要打开了 |
[08:38] | It’s a table hockey game! | 是冰球桌游 |
[08:41] | Where’s the screen? | 屏幕在哪 |
[08:45] | Does if have Wi-Fi or…? | 它能连上无线网吗 |
[08:49] | It’s just like the one I had when I was a kid. | 和我小时候玩的那个一样 |
[08:51] | I love it! | 我好喜欢 |
[08:52] | Ah, good. | 好的 |
[08:54] | I just had to show you how much you mean to me. | 我只是想让你知道 你对我有多重要 |
[09:15] | Okay. That’s it. | 好的 就这样了 |
[09:18] | That was a great Valentine’s Day, yeah. | 这个情人节太棒了 |
[09:22] | But everything is over now, so… | 一切都已经结束了 所以 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:27] | Well, I guess I’ll just go to the kitchen, | 那我就去厨房了 |
[09:29] | ’cause everything’s over now. | 因为一切都结束了 |
[09:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:36] | Here I go. | 我走了 |
[09:39] | Okay. Buh-bye. | 好的 走吧 |
[09:44] | Okay, five bucks for anyone who can tell me what just happened. | 谁能告诉我这是怎么回事 我给谁五元钱 |
[09:49] | He didn’t give you the necklace? | 他没有送你项链 |
[09:50] | No. It doesn’t make any sense. | 没有 这不合常理 |
[09:53] | Unless he’s got a girlfriend who’s also named Andi | 除非他有个也叫安迪的女朋友 |
[09:55] | with three kids that look a hell of a lot like ours. | 还生了三个长得跟我们家孩子一样的孩子 |
[09:58] | Oh, maybe the way he’s gonna give it to you | 也许他送你的方式 |
[10:00] | is part of the surprise. | 也是惊喜的一部分 |
[10:02] | Yeah, that’s it, that’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[10:03] | He-he invited his parents over tonight. | 晚上他请了他爸妈来吃饭 |
[10:05] | I bet they’re gonna babysit | 我打赌肯定是让他们帮着看孩子 |
[10:06] | while we go out for a romantic dinner | 然后我们好出去吃浪漫晚餐 |
[10:08] | and then, instead of dessert, it’s the necklace. | 然后上甜点的时候 上的其实是项链 |
[10:11] | Yeah. If he hides it in dessert, be careful. | 如果他把项链藏甜点里的话 要小心了 |
[10:13] | I still have a tennis bracelet somewhere inside me. | 我肚子里还有条手链没排出来呢 |
[10:19] | Whoa, break. | 突破 |
[10:30] | Wh-What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[10:32] | I thought you were coming for dinner. It’s only 3:00. | 不是来吃晚饭吗 这才三点 |
[10:34] | We came early to give people time to admire my necklace. | 我早点来 好给大家时间羡慕我的项链 |
[10:38] | Where is everyone? | 人都哪去了 |
[10:39] | Uh, uh, Andi’s out running errands, | 安迪出去办点事 |
[10:41] | but she’ll be back later, you know, at dinnertime. | 晚点就回来了 你知道的 晚餐时间 |
[10:44] | Aw. She left you without snacks? | 没给你准备零食就走了 |
[10:47] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[10:48] | Mama’s here now. Mm. | 妈妈来了 |
[10:51] | I’ll fix grilled cheeses. | 我去煎个奶酪 |
[10:54] | Maybe next year, you can buy her a golden spatula | 要不你明年送她个金饭铲 |
[10:56] | so she can make a grilled cheese for her golden boy. | 这样就能给她的金童做煎奶酪了 |
[11:01] | Hey, listen, speaking of gifts, | 说起礼物 |
[11:02] | Andi said she didn’t want a gift, so I didn’t get her one. | 安迪说不想要礼物 所以我就没有送 |
[11:04] | But then she got me one. Should I be worried? | 结果她送我礼物了 我该担心吗 |
[11:07] | You should be changing your name and moving to Canada. | 你该改名换姓逃去加拿大 |
[11:12] | – I knew it was a trap! – Yeah. | -我就知道有阴谋 -当然 |
[11:15] | I fell for that “I don’t need a gift” Trick back in ’69, | 69年的时候 我轻信了我不需要礼物这句话 |
[11:19] | and I spent the next month living on my boat. | 后来我在我的船里住了一个月 |
[11:23] | Man, Andi’s gonna… | 天啊 安迪肯定会 |
[11:25] | Wait, we had a boat? | 等等 我们家以前有船 |
[11:28] | We didn’t have a boat; I had a boat. | 不是我们 是我 |
[11:31] | O-Okay, okay, I got to run out and find something for Andi. | 随便吧 我得给出去给安迪买个礼物 |
[11:33] | Hey, how was the Hallmark store? | 礼品店怎么样 |
[11:35] | Oh, picked clean. | 好的都卖光了 |
[11:37] | I haven’t seen men fall apart like that | 我上次看到男人们集体崩溃 |
[11:38] | since the first day of basic training. | 还是在新兵训练第一天的时候 |
[11:42] | Hey! Hi, everybody! | 大家好啊 |
[11:44] | Why do people keep showing up early? | 大家为什么都到这么早 |
[11:47] | I wanted to give Mom my new present, | 我想给妈妈新礼物 |
[11:49] | a pair of earrings. | 一副耳环 |
[11:50] | Earrings? I’m gonna have to buy her mink underpants | 耳环 我只能送她貂皮内衣 |
[11:52] | to keep up with you two. | 才能拼得过你俩了 |
[11:56] | Two earrings beats one necklace. | 耳环两只 打败你的项链一条 |
[11:58] | That’s math. | 这就叫数学 |
[12:00] | Fine, fine. I don’t have time for this. | 随便 没时间管这个了 |
[12:02] | I got to hit the mall. | 我得去趟商场 |
[12:04] | Apparently, to Andi, “No gift” Means “Yes gift.” | 显然安迪嘴里的不要礼物 意思是要礼物 |
[12:08] | Why can’t you just give her the gold necklace? | 你为什么不直接把金项链给她 |
[12:10] | What? | 什么 |
[12:12] | What-what did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[12:13] | The-the necklace. | 项链啊 |
[12:15] | The gold necklace in the slow cooker. | 慢炖煲里的金项链 |
[12:24] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:25] | Um, I was with Andi when she found it. | 安迪发现的时候 我在场 |
[12:28] | She found it? Andi knows about the necklace? | 她发现了 安迪知道项链的事了 |
[12:30] | Too bad I sold the boat. | 很遗憾 船我卖掉了 |
[12:32] | Seems like you could really use it now. | 看起来你现在很需要它 |
[12:38] | We had some good times on that boat, Pop. | 我们在船上度过了非常愉快的时光 老爹 |
[12:48] | Are you telling me Andi thinks | 你是跟我说 安迪以为 |
[12:49] | I’m gonna surprise her with the necklace | 我会带她吃惊喜浪漫晚餐 |
[12:51] | at a romantic dinner? She said no gifts. | 并送上惊喜项链 她说不要礼物的 |
[12:53] | Why didn’t you just give her the necklace? | 你为什么不把项链送她 |
[12:55] | She said no gifts. | 她说不要礼物 |
[12:59] | Keep saying that and we’ll be carving it on your tombstone. | 你再说这句话 我们就刻到你的墓碑上 |
[13:03] | She’s gonna be home any minute. | 她马上就要回来了 |
[13:04] | If she sees that necklace on my mom, | 要是被她看到项链戴在我妈脖子上 |
[13:06] | she’s gonna strangle me with it. | 她能用它勒死我 |
[13:09] | You know, on the upside, my cactus | 也有好处 我的仙人球 |
[13:11] | isn’t looking so shabby anymore. | 现在就没有那么丢人了 |
[13:14] | Great news, babe: I got you some earrings. | 好消息 宝贝 我给你买了耳环 |
[13:18] | Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[13:19] | I might still be able to save this. | 或许我还有办法挽救 |
[13:20] | I just got to get the necklace away from Mom, | 我只要把项链从妈妈那里拿回来 |
[13:22] | give it to Andi, and then just buy another one for Mom. | 送给安迪 然后再去礼品店给妈买条新的 |
[13:25] | How you gonna do that without Bev knowing? | 贝弗不可能不知道啊 |
[13:27] | I don’t know. I mean, just look at her. | 我知道 你看她啊 |
[13:33] | I’m gonna need the Jaws of Life to it out of her hands. | 我得用救生颚才能撬开她的手 |
[13:37] | Just tell her the truth. | 跟她实话实说 |
[13:39] | You bought it for Andi and she has to give it back. | 你是买给安迪的 她必须还给你 |
[13:41] | Yeah, do that. It’s too late for you. | 对 说吧 反正你死定了 |
[13:43] | Save me! | 起码能救我 |
[13:47] | Oh, hi, Don! | 大唐 |
[13:49] | Marcy. | 玛茜 |
[13:50] | Um, okay, who’s hungry? | 好的 谁饿了 |
[13:53] | – Oh, forgot napkins. – Uh, wait, Ma… | -忘拿餐巾了 -等等 妈妈 |
[13:55] | No, no, no. Don’t start until I get my grilled cheese. | 别 先让我把煎奶酪拿到再说 |
[13:58] | When she gets mad, she throws food in the trash. | 她生气的时候会把食物扔掉 |
[14:02] | Here we go. | 吃吧 |
[14:05] | Uh, s-so, Ma, | 妈 |
[14:07] | hey, you know what I was thinking? | 我想着 |
[14:09] | I should have your necklace engraved. | 应该给你的项链拿去刻字 |
[14:11] | You know, make it more personal. | 这样就更专属于你了 |
[14:12] | Yeah. Give it to me now. | 现在就给我 |
[14:15] | It’s already personal; | 已经很专属于我了 |
[14:16] | it’s got pictures of my grandkids on it. | 上面有我孙儿们的照片 |
[14:19] | Oh… | 哦 |
[14:22] | The truth is… | 实话是 |
[14:25] | I bought it from a gypsy; it’s fake gold. | 我从吉普赛人手里买的 是假金子 |
[14:29] | What? | 什么 |
[14:29] | And I don’t want that fake gold | 我不希望你对假金子过敏 |
[14:31] | giving you a nasty rash, so cough it up. | 再起难看的疹子 赶紧给我 |
[14:34] | No! | 不要 |
[14:35] | If people ask, I’ll just tell ’em | 有人问起的话 我就告诉他们 |
[14:37] | I got the nasty rash from my loving son. | 我起这难看的疹子 是因为我亲爱的儿子 |
[14:47] | You might want to mention | 这句话里 |
[14:48] | the necklace in there somewhere, too. | 你应该把项链这个词加上 |
[14:52] | Andi! | 安迪 |
[14:54] | Hi, honey. Oh. | 亲爱的 |
[14:55] | Your parents are already here, huh? | 你爸妈都来了啊 |
[14:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:58] | So, we going out or something? | 我们是不是要出去吃啊 |
[15:00] | Should I go upstairs and change? | 我要不要上楼换衣服呢 |
[15:02] | Yeah, yeah. Maybe go change, yeah. | 对 要不你去换衣服吧 |
[15:04] | And-and take your time. And if you get tired, | 慢慢换 要是累了 |
[15:06] | just go to bed. I’ll see you in the morning. | 就直接睡觉 我们明早再见 |
[15:10] | Andi, come look at my present. | 安迪 过来看看我的礼物 |
[15:12] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[15:13] | Uh, no, no, no! Okay. Whoa! | 不不不 |
[15:16] | – Yeah. You look… – Wait, Adam, what are you doing?! | -你应该 -亚当 你在干嘛 |
[15:18] | Well, you look… you look so cold. | 你应该很冷吧 |
[15:20] | Okay, there you go! | 好了 你去吧 |
[15:23] | Hey, Andi, you know, you know what I was thinking? | 安迪 知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[15:24] | Since it’s Valentine’s Day, | 因为今天是情人节 |
[15:26] | we should only look at each other. Huh? | 我们应该只看彼此 |
[15:31] | Adam, honey, you don’t have to play this game, all right? | 亚当 亲爱的 你不用玩这套了 |
[15:34] | I know something’s coming. | 我知道有事要发生 |
[15:35] | Something’s coming, all right. | 事情马上就要发生了 |
[15:37] | Aw! Is Adam gonna surprise you, too, Andi? | 亚当也要给你惊喜吗 安迪 |
[15:40] | Look at me, look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[15:41] | Remember, I gave you three | 记住 我让你生了 |
[15:43] | beautiful children. | 三个美丽的孩子 |
[15:50] | Um, Bev, a-are you wearing a-a gold necklace | 贝弗 你脖子上戴的是 |
[15:53] | with pictures of the kids on it? | 有三个孩子照片的金项链吗 |
[15:55] | It was a gift from your sweet husband. | 这是你的好老公送的礼物 |
[15:57] | Isn’t that thoughtful? | 是不是特别贴心 |
[16:03] | I have some thoughts. | 让我思绪万千 |
[16:08] | Can I tell you my thoughts in the kitchen? | 要不要去厨房把我的思绪告诉你呢 |
[16:13] | You stay right here. | 你留在此地 不要走动 |
[16:18] | What a nice way to spend Valentine’s Day: | 这个情人节过得真精彩 |
[16:20] | dinner and a show. | 有饭吃 有戏看 |
[16:24] | Why is your mother wearing the necklace | 为什么你妈妈戴着那条 |
[16:27] | I secretly know you bought for me? | 我秘密地知道是你买给我的项链呢 |
[16:31] | Okay, yeah, I bought it for you, | 没错 我是买给你的 |
[16:33] | but then you said you didn’t want a gift. | 但你说你不要礼物 |
[16:35] | So I figured it’d be okay to give it to my mom instead. | 所以我就想 那就能送给我妈了 |
[16:37] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:40] | My necklace wasn’t bought specially for me? | 我的项链 这不是特地为我买的 |
[16:43] | It was! | 本来是的 |
[16:45] | In a sense. | 某种意义上来说 |
[16:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:48] | In-in the sense that I bought it for her. | 某种意义上来说 我买来给她的 |
[16:52] | B-But the sign in the shop said “Perfect for any woman.” | 可标签写着 任何女人都适用 |
[16:58] | So I’m just any woman? | 所以我只是任何女人 |
[16:59] | No! No… | 不是 |
[17:01] | If I’m not looking at you, I’m not talking to you. | 如果我没看着你说话 话就不是对你说的 |
[17:04] | Okay? | 知道了吗 |
[17:07] | Come on, Andi, you know how my mom is about gifts. | 好了 安迪 你知道我妈是怎么看礼物的 |
[17:10] | How am I about gifts? | 我怎么看礼物的 |
[17:11] | You’re great at gifts. | 你看礼物的眼光好极了 |
[17:13] | Yeah, you’re the most appreciative woman I know. | 你是我生命中最懂感恩的人了 |
[17:16] | So I’m not appreciative? | 我就不知道感恩了吗 |
[17:17] | Can I talk to you alone?! | 我们单独说两句行吗 |
[17:18] | – No! – No! Oh! | -不行 -不行 |
[17:19] | Okay. Don’t be so hard on the boy. | 好了 别难为孩子了 |
[17:22] | Bev, you are gonna be so cheered up | 贝弗 等你看到我给你买的花 |
[17:24] | when you see the flowers I got you. | 你一定会高兴的 |
[17:26] | With a beautiful blank card | 里面有美丽的空白卡片 |
[17:28] | where you can write anything your heart desires. | 你想写什么在上面都可以 |
[17:37] | If this wasn’t bought for me, I don’t want it. | 如果不是特意为我买的 我不想要了 |
[17:50] | – Don’t do it. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -不要啊 -别别别 |
[17:56] | Happy Valentine’s Day? | 情人节快乐 |
[17:57] | – Oh! Good grief. – He did it. | -默哀吧 -他居然 |
[18:00] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[18:03] | I’ll take it. | 我收了 |
[18:04] | – Whoa! Curveball. – I did not see that coming. | -剧情走向扑朔迷离 -没想到 |
[18:08] | You will? Really? | 你收了 真的吗 |
[18:10] | Really. I mean, I did say no gifts. | 真的 我确实说过不要礼物 |
[18:14] | But you bought this for me. | 但你为我买了它 |
[18:15] | And it’s incredibly thoughtful, and I love it. | 这实在太贴心了 我很喜欢 |
[18:20] | Wow. Where did he find her? | 在哪儿找的媳妇儿啊 |
[18:25] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[18:28] | I don’t want to ruin it for you, honey, but… | 我不想扫兴 亲爱的 不过 |
[18:30] | it’s fake gold. | 这是假金子 |
[18:33] | No, no. | 不是 |
[18:34] | I just said that when you had it. | 因为你戴着我才这么说的 |
[18:38] | It’s real. | 是真金的 |
[18:40] | That’s interesting. | 真逗 |
[19:02] | I pocketed one when things started to go south. | 剧情急转直下之前 我藏了一块 |
[19:15] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:17] | Well, I wanted you to get a full bag of valentines, | 我希望你能收到一袋子的情人节卡片 |
[19:19] | because you deserve to know that you’re nice and foxy. | 让你知道 你就是如此的善良 魅力十足 |
[19:23] | Aw, that’s so sweet. | 嘴真甜 |
[19:26] | And I just want to thank you for being… | 我想谢谢你 |
[19:28] | “Turtle-y awesome” | “龟”手高抬地善良 |
[19:30] | and “Otter-ly adorable.” | “獭獭”实实地可爱 |
[19:37] | “Roses are red, I want you in my bed.” | 玫瑰那么红 床上那么空 |
[19:41] | There’s a few originals in there. | 里面还有几句原创的 |
[19:43] | Really? Mm-hmm. | 是嘛 |
[19:47] | “Violets are blue, or not on the bed– it’s up to you.” | 紫罗兰那么蓝 换个地方我也不拦 |
[19:51] | So what I’m saying there is I’m up for anything. | 我这句话的意思是 什么我都可以 |
[19:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:56] | “Love is the highest power, let’s do it in the shower.” | 爱是无上的权力 咱俩洗个鸳鸯浴 |
[19:59] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[20:00] | The lower you go, the dirtier they get. | 越往下看 就越劲爆 |
[20:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:13] | This is just to say I’m sorry . | 我谨表歉意 |
[20:18] | Is it so overwhelming. | 这太夸张了 |
[20:23] | This must cost you a fortune. | 肯定花了不少钱吧 |
[20:24] | You can’t put a price on that smile. | 你的笑容怎么能用钱算呢 |
[20:28] | And yet, somehow you did | 可你还是做到了 |
[20:32] | I like the balloons too. | 这些气球我也喜欢 |
[20:33] | They look really go with my cactus. | 跟我的仙人球特别的配 |
[20:35] | Oh, shoot, darned! | 糟糕 哎呀呀 |
[20:38] | There goes another one. | 又破一个 |
[20:39] | How clumsy me. | 我可真笨 |
[20:45] | I told you the firstborn will rise again | 我说过 长子会卷土重来的 |