时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This is such a fun way | 这种庆祝方式真有趣 |
[00:04] | to celebrate you guys finishing the mini-mall. | 恭喜你们完成了小型商场的项目 |
[00:07] | Hey, did Lisa say what our next project is? Mm-mm. | 丽莎有没有说下个项目是什么 |
[00:09] | I hope it’s a water park. | 希望是水上公园 |
[00:10] | I love a lazy river. | 我很喜欢懒人河 |
[00:12] | You don’t have to get out to pee. | 都不用出来尿尿 |
[00:14] | Yes, you do. | 需要出来的 |
[00:17] | Lisa’s gonna tell us about our next project | 等丽莎来了 就会跟我们讲 |
[00:19] | when she gets here, and she said it is big. | 下一个项目是什么 她说是大项目 |
[00:22] | I’m feeling so good I splurged on lobster. | 我心情好到在龙虾上挥霍了一把 |
[00:24] | Andi, we’re lobster people. | 安迪 咱们是吃龙虾的有钱人 |
[00:26] | You married good. | 你嫁得真不错 |
[00:29] | Oh, that’s Lisa. | 丽莎来了 |
[00:35] | Oh, look at all the people. | 这么多人 |
[00:38] | That means small talk, | 这说明我得闲聊 |
[00:39] | which my therapist urged me to try, so… | 我的心理咨询师建议我尝试 所以 |
[00:43] | How about sports, huh? | 聊聊体育怎么样 |
[00:47] | You’re so good at that. | 你确实很擅长这个 |
[00:48] | Uh, h-hey, come on in. Come on in. Have a seat. | 请进 请进 快请坐 |
[00:51] | We were just talking about the next big project coming up. | 我们正在聊下一个大项目呢 |
[00:53] | Oh, well, I have great news about that. | 我正好有好消息要告诉你们 |
[00:55] | The next project I will be working on is… | 我即将要开始的大项目是 |
[00:59] | myself! | 我自己 |
[01:00] | I’m going on sabbatical. | 我要去休假了 |
[01:02] | I hope that’s the name of a water slide. | 我希望这是水上滑梯的名字 |
[01:04] | It’s a long-term break to get my life back in order. | 我要休长假 调整自己的生活 |
[01:08] | Long-term break? | 休长假 |
[01:10] | Uh, so what are we gonna be building? | 那我们要建造什么 |
[01:12] | Well, I don’t know about you two, | 我不知道你们如何 |
[01:13] | but I’ll be building a new me. | 但我要创造一个新的自己 |
[01:16] | She might have to take that thing down to the studs. | 那可得脱胎换骨才行 |
[01:20] | Uh, Lisa, you said there’d be more work after the mini-mall. | 丽莎 你之前说小型商场之后还会有项目 |
[01:23] | We’re depending on you. | 我们指望着你呢 |
[01:24] | – We let all of our other clients go. – Yeah. | -其他客户已经都推掉了 -对 |
[01:26] | You can’t do this to me. | 你不能会这样对我 |
[01:27] | If I’m home all day, my wife will make me | 要是我整天待在家里 我老婆会逼我 |
[01:29] | take the kids to Mommy and Me. | 带孩子们去”妈妈和我”游乐场 |
[01:30] | They don’t even have a men’s restroom there. | 那里根本都没有男厕所 |
[01:34] | Okay, fun party. | 好吧 派对很开心 |
[01:36] | Wish me luck on my journey. | 祝我旅途愉快吧 |
[01:38] | It’s gonna be like that book, | 肯定会像那本书一样 |
[01:39] | a whole Eat, Pray, Drink thing. | 吃饭 祈祷 宿醉 |
[01:42] | I-I think it’s Eat, Pray, Love. | 那本书好像是《饭祷爱》 |
[01:45] | Not when I do it. | 我就不是 |
[01:50] | We just lost our jobs. | 我们失业了 |
[01:56] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[02:00] | – I can’t sleep! – What? | -我睡不着 -怎么了 |
[02:02] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:03] | Did I wake you? I-I can’t sleep. | 是我吵醒你了吗 我睡不着 |
[02:06] | But we did the thing that usually puts you right to sleep. | 可是刚才的活动 你一般立刻就睡着了 |
[02:12] | Yeah, but I kept thinking about Lisa. | 对 但我一直在想丽莎 |
[02:15] | Afterward. Afterward. | 是事后 事后 |
[02:17] | This whole situation with her, | 如今她造成的这一切 |
[02:19] | it’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[02:21] | Well, how do you figure? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[02:22] | She’s the crazy one. | 明明是她疯疯癫癫 |
[02:23] | Yeah, but I’m the one who put all our eggs | 对 但也怪我把所有希望 |
[02:25] | in her crazy basket. | 都寄托在她身上 |
[02:28] | I convinced Don to give up our other work. | 是我说服大唐 放弃了其他客户 |
[02:30] | Oh, Don’s fine. Okay? | 大唐没事 别担心了 |
[02:32] | And don’t forget I’m bringing in money now, too. | 而且现在我也在赚钱了 |
[02:35] | Hmm. I mean, not as much as if I were a man, | 我要是个男的 应该能赚得更多 |
[02:37] | but I’m just happy you guys let me vote. | 但能让我有投票机会 我已经很满意了 |
[02:43] | Are we doing women’s rights, or are we gonna do my thing? | 你要现在宣扬女权主义吗 还是听我说话 |
[02:46] | Okay. Go ahead. | 好吧 你说 |
[02:50] | There’s 20 guys on the crew that are unemployed now, | 现在20个同事没了工作 |
[02:53] | and they all have families. | 他们都有自己的家庭 |
[02:54] | One of them has a secret second family. | 有个人还在金屋藏娇 |
[02:56] | That’s expensive. | 很费钱的 |
[02:59] | Yeah, but you were doing bathrooms and kitchens before Lisa. | 对 但丽莎来之前你装修浴室和厨房 |
[03:02] | You can just go back to that. | 可以继续做那个 |
[03:04] | But that takes time. | 但那个很花时间 |
[03:05] | You know? Residential stuff is all word of mouth, | 你懂吗 住宅装修全靠口耳相传 |
[03:08] | and for the last year, | 过去一年里 |
[03:09] | we’ve been saying we’re out of that business. | 我们都在说以后不做这个了 |
[03:11] | I… I don’t know, Andi. | 我也说不好 安迪 |
[03:13] | You know what, just go back to sleep. | 算了 还是直接睡觉吧 |
[03:17] | Go ahead and get drunk as a skunk | 随便喝 喝到吐 |
[03:20] | We’ll get you out of jail! | 你进监狱有我助 |
[03:22] | Call me! | 打给我 |
[03:23] | If I don’t get you out of jail, | 要是没把你救出 |
[03:25] | I’ll do the time! | 牢房我来住 |
[03:28] | That song’s catchy. | 这首歌挺洗脑的 |
[03:31] | That guy is such a bozo, | 那家伙可真够蠢的 |
[03:32] | but his business is going great. | 但他的事业蒸蒸日上 |
[03:34] | I saw him at the car wash driving a Corvette | 我看见他有次去洗车 开着克尔维特 |
[03:36] | with two hot blondes in it. | 里面还坐着两个金发美女 |
[03:39] | And I felt sorry for him | 我特别同情他 |
[03:41] | because he thinks he’s happy. Yeah. | 因为他以为自己很幸福 |
[03:44] | You know, maybe he’s doing so well | 也许他事业这么顺利 |
[03:45] | because he has that commercial. | 就是因为这支广告 |
[03:49] | You should make one. | 你也应该拍一个 |
[03:50] | Me? Really? | 我 真的吗 |
[03:53] | You’d be great. | 你肯定能拍好 |
[03:54] | Yeah, you’re very charismatic. | 毕竟你很有魅力 |
[03:56] | Well, you may have a point there. | 你这句话倒是有道理 |
[03:59] | When I see myself on the security TV at 7-Eleven, | 我在711看见自己的安保录像时 |
[04:01] | I think, that guy is stealing nothing but hearts. | 就想 这家伙只会偷走少女的芳心 |
[04:06] | Yeah. So do a commercial. | 对 拍个广告吧 |
[04:08] | It could bring in a lot of business. | 也许能带来不少生意 |
[04:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:12] | – Thanks, honey. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 亲爱的 -不客气 |
[04:15] | Mmm. Yeah. | 真不错 |
[04:19] | You know who wouldn’t have come up with that idea? | 你知道这种点子谁想不出来吗 |
[04:22] | Two blondes in a Corvette. | 克尔维特里的金发美女 |
[04:25] | Yeah. But they have other things they do. Eh. | 对 但她们也有其他特长 |
[04:39] | Okay, I looked into it. | 我查了一下 |
[04:40] | Our last payment for the mini-mall | 上次小型商场项目的报酬 |
[04:42] | will cover the cost of the commercial, | 能够支撑拍广告的支出 |
[04:43] | including airtime. | 包括播出费用 |
[04:45] | I don’t know how good I’ll be on camera. | 我不知道我在镜头里表现如何 |
[04:47] | I’ve never taken a single picture with my eyes open. | 我在照片里从来没睁过眼睛 |
[04:50] | My wedding album | 我的结婚相册 |
[04:51] | looks like Weekend at Bernie’s. | 看起来像《老板去狂欢》 |
[04:53] | Well, just follow my lead. | 听我指挥就行 |
[04:55] | You’ve seen me at 7-Eleven. | 你见过我在711的样子 |
[04:57] | I light up the screen. | 特别上镜 |
[04:59] | I can shoot it. | 我可以帮忙拍摄 |
[05:00] | I’ve got a pro-grade camera and a green screen. | 我有专业摄影机 也有绿屏 |
[05:02] | Jen and I like to film ourselves | 我和珍喜欢拍摄 |
[05:03] | doing role-play against exotic backgrounds. | 我们在异域背景下的角色扮演视频 |
[05:07] | Weird guy’s got a little spark to him, huh? | 这小怪咖还挺会玩的 是吧 |
[05:10] | No, it’s nothing dirty. | 不是什么淫秽视频 |
[05:12] | Just soft erotica | 就是轻色情片 |
[05:13] | with the occasional lightsaber battle thrown in. | 偶尔会有光剑大战加入 |
[05:15] | Okay, I’m gonna stop you right there. Okay? Yeah? | 让我先打断你一下 好吗 可以吗 |
[05:18] | – Sure. – Enough? | -当然 -够了吗 |
[05:20] | Okay. All right, let’s think. | 好的 继续思考 |
[05:21] | All right, we’ll have 15 seconds | 我们有15秒的时间 |
[05:23] | to sell people on Burns Brothers Construction. | 让大家喜欢上伯恩斯兄弟建筑公司 |
[05:26] | What’s our message? | 我们要说什么 |
[05:29] | All right. | 好 |
[05:30] | We open on a puppy. | 开场镜头是只狗 |
[05:32] | Widen to reveal a girl in a bikini | 展开发现是穿着比基尼的女孩 |
[05:34] | is holding the puppy. | 抱着那只狗 |
[05:36] | And then– whoosh– | 然后 突然出现 |
[05:38] | Burns Brothers Construction. | 伯恩斯兄弟建筑公司 |
[05:42] | I don’t hate it. | 其实还不赖 |
[05:43] | I’d call after that. | 看完我会打电话的 |
[05:46] | That has nothing to do with our business. | 这广告跟咱们的工作一点关系都没有 |
[05:49] | W-Why don’t we just say… | 不如我们直接说 |
[05:52] | We do quality work at a fair price. | 价格低廉 质量卓越 |
[05:55] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[05:56] | And to show how low our prices are, | 为了显示我们的价格有多低廉 |
[05:58] | we’ll run away from cartoon dollar signs | 我们可以被美元符号追着跑 |
[06:00] | with the slogan– whoosh– | 然后一个标语横空出现 |
[06:02] | We hate money. | 我们讨厌钱 |
[06:04] | Who says, we hate money | 我们讨厌钱这句话谁来说 |
[06:06] | The puppy or the dame? | 狗还是美女 |
[06:09] | I feel so bad for Adam. | 我好同情亚当 |
[06:11] | He was tossing and turning all night. | 他一晚上翻来覆去睡不着 |
[06:13] | Don slept like a baby. | 大唐睡得相当好 |
[06:15] | When he gets stressed, his body shuts down | 他压力很大的时候 身体会直接关机 |
[06:16] | like those goats that tip over. | 就像装死的山羊一样 |
[06:20] | You know, I’m thinking about asking my boss for a raise. | 其实 我在考虑跟老板提加薪的事 |
[06:23] | I mean, I’m the breadwinner now, | 我现在是家里的顶梁柱 |
[06:24] | so it’d be great if I could, | 所以我就希望能 |
[06:27] | you know, win a little more bread. | 顶得更结实一点 |
[06:29] | Do it. Demand a raise. | 好啊 要求加薪吧 |
[06:31] | Yeah, but I’m really bad at awkward conversations. | 但是我很不擅长处理尴尬的对话 |
[06:35] | I mean, I lose my nerve, | 有时候会失去勇气 |
[06:36] | and then I just start to laugh like an idiot. | 然后开始跟智障一样笑 |
[06:39] | Isn’t part of your job telling people their blood test results? | 但你有时候不是要跟人讲验血结果吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah. Yeah, I-I’ve giggled my way | 对 遇到这种时候 |
[06:44] | through some real tough calls. | 我经常会笑过去 |
[06:46] | Oh, there’s my boss. | 我老板来了 |
[06:48] | Oh, good. Now’s the time. Do it now. | 好 这就是机会 行动吧 |
[06:50] | Really? Now? | 真的吗 现在吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah. I got your back. | 对 我支持你 |
[06:53] | Hey, Bob, come join us. | 鲍勃 过来一起坐啊 |
[06:55] | She said that. | 她说的 |
[06:58] | Oh, boy. Okay. | 天哪 好吧 |
[07:00] | – Hey, Andi. – Hey, Bob. | -安迪 -鲍勃 |
[07:03] | The boss. | 老板 |
[07:04] | The boboss.? | 老老老板 |
[07:08] | Um, I was wondering | 我在想 |
[07:10] | if, uh, I could talk to you | 我能不能跟你聊一聊 |
[07:11] | about some bread-related issues I’m… | 一些关于柱子的问题… |
[07:19] | You-you all right? | 你 你还好吗 |
[07:20] | Sure, I’m great. | 我很好 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | No, she’s just happy ’cause she is such a good worker. | 她只是很开心 因为她工作很努力 |
[07:27] | I’d sure hate to hear that she isn’t being taken care of. | 很希望她能够在公司得到应有的待遇 |
[07:30] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[07:31] | Well, you don’t know me. | 你不认识我 |
[07:32] | But, uh, my husband’s on the board at the hospital. | 但我老公是医院董事会的一员 |
[07:34] | Oh, he is? What’s his name? Mm-hmm. | 是吗 他叫什么名字 |
[07:36] | Yeah, you’re not gonna know his name. | 你不知道他的名字 |
[07:38] | No. That’s how high up he is. | 对 他职位很高的 |
[07:39] | He’s with, um… | 他跟… |
[07:41] | Mitch and Glenn’s people. | 米奇和格伦是一起的 |
[07:43] | Who are Mitch and Glenn? | 米奇和格伦是谁 |
[07:47] | I can’t feel my feet. | 我的脚没知觉了 |
[07:52] | There are my stars. Okay. | 明星来啦 好的 |
[07:54] | Let’s make some TV history. | 来拍一支经典的广告吧 |
[07:56] | Remember to keep it clean, Lowell. | 记得要拍干净点 洛厄尔 |
[07:57] | This isn’t one of your space pornos. | 这可不是拍太空色情片 |
[08:02] | Oh, Don’s so nervous. | 大唐好紧张 |
[08:03] | I just hope he doesn’t go full goat and fall over. | 真希望他别跟头山羊似的直接摔倒 |
[08:07] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:08] | Adam will help him. | 亚当会帮他的 |
[08:09] | And we’re rolling. | 准备开始拍 |
[08:12] | Okay. Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:13] | – You got this, okay? – Yeah. Okay. | -你做得到 好吗 -好 |
[08:15] | You start us off, and I’ll bring it home. | 你来开头 我来完美收尾 |
[08:17] | – All right. Yeah. – All right? | -好的 -好 |
[08:19] | We’re good. Right, we’re ready. | 没问题 我们准备好了 |
[08:21] | And action. | 开始 |
[08:24] | Hi. My name is Don Burns, | 我叫大唐·伯恩斯 |
[08:26] | and I own Burns Brothers Construction | 我和我的弟弟亚当一起 |
[08:29] | along with my brother, Adam. | 经营着伯恩斯兄弟建筑公司 |
[08:35] | Cut. | 卡 |
[08:39] | We’re gonna need a puppy. | 我们需要狗 |
[08:42] | Okay, let’s try it again. | 好吧 再试一次 |
[08:44] | Uh, Adam, | 亚当 |
[08:45] | maybe put your hands in your pockets this time | 你这次把手放在裤兜里吧 |
[08:47] | and try not to look like you’re falling out of a plane. | 不要一副从飞机上摔下来的表情 |
[08:50] | Take 16. | 第16次 |
[08:53] | Only getting better. | 越来越好了 |
[08:54] | And action. | 开始 |
[08:58] | Hi. My name is Don Burns, | 我叫大唐·伯恩斯 |
[09:00] | and I own Burns Brothers Construction | 我和我的弟弟亚当一起 |
[09:03] | along with my brother, Adam. | 经营着伯恩斯兄弟建筑公司 |
[09:04] | Ha ha. | 哈哈 |
[09:06] | You said it, Donald. | 你说得对 唐纳德 |
[09:09] | Can we say cut? Because somebody should say it. | 我们能说卡吗 总得有人说卡 |
[09:13] | Cut. | 卡 |
[09:13] | Nailed it. | 完美 |
[09:20] | Look at them, Don. | 你看他们 大唐 |
[09:22] | They’re starstruck. | 他们已经被震慑了 |
[09:25] | Poor Adam. | 可怜的亚当 |
[09:27] | What happened out there? | 到底怎么回事 |
[09:29] | Before we started, he was Tom Cruise. | 开拍之前 他是汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[09:31] | As soon as I said action? He turned into Rain Man. | 我一说开始 直接变成雨人 |
[09:35] | I mean, was he that bad? | 他有那么糟糕吗 |
[09:36] | It felt bad, but I thought the camera would fix it. | 感觉挺糟的 但我以为上镜头能好点 |
[09:39] | The camera adds weight, not talent. | 镜头让人显胖 但不会加才华 |
[09:43] | Look, we’re gonna have to break it to Adam, | 鎴戜滑蹇呴』鍛婅瘔浜氬綋瀹炴儏 |
[09:45] | but I can’t do it on my own. | 浣嗘垜鑷繁鍋氫笉鍒? |
[09:47] | You saw how bad I am at awkward conversations. | 浣犵湅杩囨垜杩涜灏村艾璋堣瘽鏃剁殑鍥ф牱瀛愪簡 |
[09:50] | I mean, | 鎴戞槸璇? |
[09:51] | Don, you’ll help, right? | 澶у攼 浣犱細甯繖鐨? 瀵瑰惂 |
[09:52] | Absolutely. We’re family. | 褰撶劧浜? 鎴戜滑鏄竴瀹朵汉 |
[09:54] | – We’ll all do it together. – Okay. | -鎴戜滑涓€璧疯 -濂界殑 |
[09:55] | Hey, I found some champagne in the garage! | 鎴戝湪杞﹀簱閲屾壘鍒伴妲熶簡 |
[09:57] | Okay, here he comes. | 濂? 浠栨潵浜? |
[09:59] | All right, stay calm, Andi. | 濂界殑 淇濇寔娣″畾 瀹夎开 |
[10:03] | Don! | 澶у攼 |
[10:05] | You said you would help. | 浣犺杩囦細甯繖鐨? |
[10:06] | That’s called acting. | 鎴戞紨鎶€濂? |
[10:08] | Hey, whoa, w-where’s everybody going? | 澶у瑕佸幓鍝効 |
[10:10] | – I got a thing. – I’m going to his thing. | -鎴戞湁浠朵簨 -鎴戣窡浠栦竴璧峰幓 |
[10:11] | I married the thing. | 鎴戝珌缁欒繖瀹朵紮浜? |
[10:12] | I don’t want to be here, and I don’t care who knows it. | 鎴戜笉鎯冲湪杩欏緟浜? 涔熶笉鍦ㄤ箮鏈変汉鐭ラ亾 |
[10:18] | Oh, well. More champagne for us. | 閭i妲熷氨閮藉綊鎴戜滑浜? |
[10:20] | Good. Drinking is a good idea. Yeah. | 濂? 鍠濋厭鏄釜濂戒富鎰? |
[10:22] | Uh, because, um, yeah, | 鍥犱负 |
[10:24] | I-I kind of need to tell you something. | 鎴戞湁璇濊璺熶綘璇? |
[10:25] | Yeah, well, go ahead. I love compliments. | 濂? 璇村惂 鎴戝枩娆㈠惉浜哄じ鎴? |
[10:31] | Um, okay, uh… | 濂界殑 |
[10:34] | Well, about the commercial… | 鍏充簬杩欎釜骞垮憡 |
[10:37] | I just… I just think that… | 鎴戝彧鏄兂 |
[10:47] | Uh-oh. You’re doing your thing. | 浣犺繖濂楄矾鐪肩啛 |
[10:51] | Okay, you don’t have to say it, ’cause I felt it, too. | 浣犱笉涓€瀹氳璇村嚭鏉? 鍥犱负鎴戜篃鑳芥劅瑙夊埌 |
[10:56] | Don kind of stinks. | 澶у攼婕旀妧澶樊浜? |
[10:59] | Oh, boy. | 澶╁晩 |
[11:00] | But I think Lowell can fix that. | 浣嗘垜瑙夊緱娲涘巹灏斿簲璇ュ彲浠ユ悶瀹? |
[11:01] | He’ll just focus more on me. | 鍙渶瑕佹妸鎴戞斁澶у氨濂? |
[11:04] | Okay. How do I explain this to you? | 琛屽惂 鎴戣鎬庝箞璺熶綘瑙i噴鍛? |
[11:06] | Um… Oh. | 鍝? |
[11:08] | Hey, remember how at all of our friends’ weddings, | 璁板緱浠ュ墠鍦ㄦ垜浠悇绉嶆湅鍙嬬殑濠氱ぜ涓? |
[11:11] | 鎴戞€荤珯璧锋潵鍞便€婃垜缈呰唨涓嬬殑椋庛€嬪悧 I used to get up and sing 鈥歐ind Beneath My Wings ? | |
[11:13] | Because I thought I was a good singer? | 鍥犱负鎴戜互涓鸿嚜宸卞敱寰楅潪甯稿ソ |
[11:14] | And then, finally, you had to wrestle me | 鍚庢潵 浣犵粓浜庝笉寰椾笉鎶婃垜鎶奸€佸埌浜? |
[11:17] | into the ladies room at the Hilton and explain to me | 甯屽皵椤跨殑濂冲崼鐢熼棿閲? 璺熸垜瑙i噴 |
[11:19] | that I was ruining people’s most precious day? | 鎴戞槸鍦ㄦ瘉鎺夊埆浜轰汉鐢熶腑鏈€鐝嶈吹鐨勪竴澶? |
[11:23] | Yeah. Yeah. | 璁板緱 璁板緱 |
[11:27] | Still nothing? | 杩樻病鍙嶅簲鍚? |
[11:29] | Okay. Well, honey… | 濂? 浜茬埍鐨? |
[11:33] | We are in the Hilton ladies room, | 鎴戜滑鐜板湪鏄湪甯屽皵椤跨殑濂冲帟鎵€閲? |
[11:36] | and you’re about to be crying by the tampon machine. | 鑰屼綘宸偣鍦ㄦ鏉¤穿鍗栨満鏃佽竟鍝嚭鏉? |
[11:41] | This is nothing like that. | 骞朵笉鏄偅鏍风殑 |
[11:43] | Everyone knew you were a bad singer but you. | 鎵€鏈変汉閮界煡閬撲綘鍞辨瓕涓嶅ソ鍚? 鍙湁浣犱笉鐭ラ亾 |
[11:47] | Whereas in my case, uh… Oh. | 鑰屾垜鍛? |
[11:53] | I’m sorry. | 鎶辨瓑 |
[11:59] | I kind of pictured this going in a different direction. | 杩欒窡鎴戦鎯崇殑鍒氬ソ鐩稿弽 |
[12:02] | I thought we’d do a bunch of commercials, | 鎴戜互涓烘垜浠鎷嶅緢澶氫釜骞垮憡 |
[12:04] | and then Terry Bradshaw would see it and be my friend. | 鐒跺悗鐗归噷路甯冩媺寰疯倴鐪嬪埌鎴戜互鍚? 鏉ヨ窡鎴戝綋鏈嬪弸 |
[12:09] | Well, I’m still your friend. | 鎴戣繕鏄綘鐨勬湅鍙嬪晩 |
[12:11] | You know, it’s fine. | 娌″叧绯荤殑 |
[12:13] | It’s fine. | 娌″叧绯? |
[12:14] | Oh. I-I’m sorry, honey. I-I know it’s tough. | 瀵逛笉璧? 浜茬埍鐨? 鎴戠煡閬撹繖寰堥毦鎺ュ彈 |
[12:17] | Oh, no, no. Hey, hey, | 涓嶄笉涓? |
[12:18] | it needed to be said. | 杩欒瘽寰楄鍑烘潵 |
[12:20] | Right? | 瀵瑰悧 |
[12:21] | I’m no actor. Big deal. | 鎴戜笉鏄綋婕斿憳鐨勬枡 澶氬ぇ鐐瑰効浜? |
[12:24] | The important thing is that the commercial is good. | 閲嶈鐨勬槸 骞垮憡瑕佹媿濂? |
[12:27] | Yeah. So I will give Lowell a call | 鎴戜細缁欐礇鍘勫皵鎵撶數璇? |
[12:30] | and tell him he needs to find a better… me. | 璁╀粬鍐嶆壘涓€涓洿濂界殑鎴? |
[12:35] | I think he knows. | 浠栧簲璇ョ煡閬? |
[12:42] | I like our new Adam. You could really be brothers. | 鎴戝枩娆㈣繖涓柊浜氬綋 浣犱滑鐪熺殑寰堝儚鍏勫紵 |
[12:45] | Yeah. It’s nice that you’re tall. | 瀵? 鐪熷ソ 浣犳槸涓珮涓瓙 |
[12:46] | We could high-five, and I don’t have to crouch down. | 鎴戜滑鍑绘帉鐨勬椂鍊? 鎴戝氨涓嶇敤韫蹭笅浜? |
[12:52] | Uh-oh. Adam, you’re here. | 浜氬綋 浣犳潵浜? |
[12:54] | Didn’t you get the e-mail I sent you– | 浣犳病鏀跺埌鎴戠粰浣犲啓鐨勯偖浠跺悧 |
[12:55] | 鏍囬灏辨槸 浣犺繕鏄湪瀹跺緟鐫€鍚? subject line: 鈥歁aybe stay in the house? | |
[12:58] | It’s fine. This commercial is important to Burns Brothers, | 娌″叧绯? 杩欎釜骞垮憡瀵逛集鎭╂柉鍏勫紵寰堥噸瑕? |
[13:01] | so I think I should meet the guy who’s playing me. | 鎵€浠ユ垜搴旇鏉ヨ瑙佽繖涓紨鎴戠殑浜? |
[13:03] | That’s not gonna be uncomfortable for you? | 浣犱笉浼氳寰楀埆鎵悧 |
[13:05] | What? No. | 浠€涔? 涓嶄細 |
[13:06] | I rise above. That’s what I do. | 鎴戜笉鍙楀奖鍝? 鎴戝氨鏄繖绉嶄汉 |
[13:10] | That’s the spirit. | 杩欎箞鎯冲氨瀵逛簡 |
[13:11] | Hey, New Adam? Yeah. | 鏂颁簹褰? |
[13:12] | I’d like you to meet someone. | 鎴戞兂浠嬬粛涓汉缁欎綘璁よ瘑 |
[13:14] | Oh, great. Is this who I give my lunch order to? | 澶ソ浜? 鎴戝崍椁愯鍚冧粈涔堣窡浠栬灏辫浜嗗悧 |
[13:18] | No. No, this is Adam Burns, the person you’re playing. | 涓? 杩欎綅灏辨槸浜氬綋路浼仼鏂? 浣犳壆婕旂殑瑙掕壊 |
[13:21] | It’s okay, Lowell. Like I said, I rise above. | 娌″叧绯? 娲涘巹灏? 灏卞儚鎴戣鐨? 鎴戜笉鍙楀奖鍝? |
[13:25] | Also, there’s no budget for lunch. | 鑰屼笖 娌℃湁鍗堥鐨勯绠? |
[13:27] | I have a cherry ChapStick. | 鎴戞湁妯辨鍛崇殑鍞囪啅 |
[13:28] | You can nibble on that later. | 浣犱竴浼氬効鍙互灏濆皾 |
[13:32] | Uh, so, uh, New Adam, uh, what’s your name? | 鏂颁簹褰? 浣犲彨浠€涔? |
[13:36] | I’m Leif Forrest. I’m sorry? | -鎴戝彨鎿庝汉路绂忕憺鏂壒 -浠€涔? |
[13:38] | Leif… Forrest. | 鎿庝汉路绂忕憺鏂壒 |
[13:48] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna go back over there, | 鎴戝洖鍘讳簡 |
[13:49] | ’cause it’s easier to rise above back over there. | 鍦ㄥ悗闈㈡瘮杈冨鏄撲笉鍙楀奖鍝? |
[13:55] | Bob, yesterday, I had to have a very awkward conversation | 椴嶅媰 鏄ㄥぉ鎴戣窡鎴戜笀澶繘琛屼簡涓€鍦哄緢灏村艾鐨勫璇? |
[13:58] | with my husband, and… | 寰堝按灏殑瀵硅瘽 |
[13:59] | …I realized that it’s something I can do if I have to. | 鎴戞剰璇嗗埌濡傛灉鍦ㄥ繀瑕佹儏鍐典笅 鏈変簺浜嬫垜鑳藉仛鍒? |
[14:02] | So… | 鎵€浠? |
[14:03] | can I have a raise? | 鍙互缁欐垜娑ㄥ伐璧勫悧 |
[14:06] | I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 鎴戠粰浣犺涓皬绉樺瘑 |
[14:08] | Our hospital’s getting bought by SuperMed, | 鎴戜滑鍖婚櫌灏辫琚湥灞圭敓鐗╂敹璐簡 |
[14:10] | and they said they have big plans for our lab. | 浠栦滑瀵规垜浠疄楠屽鏈夊ぇ鐨勮鍒? |
[14:13] | I have a call with them later to finalize the details, | 鎴戜竴浼氬効瑕佽窡浠栦滑鎵撶數璇濇暡瀹氭渶缁堢粏鑺? |
[14:15] | and when I do, you’re gonna get that raise. | 绛夎皥濂戒簡 浣犲氨鑳芥定宸ヨ祫浜? |
[14:18] | – Really?! – Yes. | -鐪熺殑鍚? -瀵? |
[14:20] | Oh, thank you, Bob. | 璋㈣阿浣? 椴嶅媰 |
[14:23] | I am so proud of myself. | 鎴戠湡涓鸿嚜宸遍獎鍌? |
[14:25] | I didn’t even snort on you. | 鎴戦兘娌″浣犵瑧鍑虹尓鍙? |
[14:27] | Well, we’re both happy about that. | 杩欑畻鏄簰鎯犱簰鍒╀簡 |
[14:31] | Damn it! | 璇ユ |
[14:34] | All right, let’s get started. | 濂戒簡 鎴戜滑寮€濮嬪惂 |
[14:36] | Burns Brothers Commercial, Episode II: A New Hope. | 浼仼鏂厔寮熷箍鍛? 绗簩闆? 鏂板笇鏈? |
[14:40] | Take one. Action. | 绗竴鏉? 寮€濮? |
[14:43] | Hi. My name is Don Burns, | 鎴戞槸鍞惵蜂集鎭╂柉 |
[14:44] | and I own Burns Brothers Construction, | 鏄集鎭╂柉鍏勫紵寤虹瓚鍏徃鐨勮€佹澘 |
[14:46] | along with my brother Adam. | 杩樻湁鎴戠殑寮熷紵浜氬綋 |
[14:48] | Here at Burns Brothers, | 鍦ㄤ集鎭╂柉鍏勫紵 |
[14:49] | we know you need quality work at low prices. | 楂樿川閲忕殑宸ョ▼ 浣庡粔鐨勪环鏍? |
[14:52] | Cut! | 鍗? |
[14:53] | No. No, no. I don’t say cut.I say cut | 涓嶄笉涓? 浣犱笉鑳借鍗? 鎴戞墠鍙互 |
[14:56] | Cut. Now it’s official. | 鍗? 鐜板湪姝e紡鍗′簡 |
[14:59] | Leif, you’re doing great so far, | 鎿庝汉 浣犵洰鍓嶅仛寰椾笉閿? |
[15:00] | but I just wanted to point out, | 浣嗘垜蹇呴』瑕佹寚鍑虹殑鏄? |
[15:01] | 浣犺 楂樿川閲忕殑宸ョ▼ 浣庡粔鐨勪环鏍? you’re saying 鈥歲uality work at low prices. Yeah. | |
[15:04] | It’s quali-TEE work at low PRI-ces. | 楂樿川閲忕殑宸ョ▼ 浣庡粔鐨勪环鏍? |
[15:10] | But nobody talks like that. | 鍙病浜洪偅涔堣璇濆晩 |
[15:12] | I’m just trying to help, you know? | 鎴戝彧鏄兂甯繖 浣犵煡閬? |
[15:14] | You’ve never actually built a mini-mall, but I have, so… | 浣犱粠鏉ユ病寤鸿繃灏忓晢鍦? 鍙垜鏈夎繃 鎵€浠? |
[15:18] | Well, I went to six weeks of acting classes in a mini-mall, | 鍙垜鍦ㄥ晢鍦洪噷涓婅繃鍏懆鐨勮〃婕旇 |
[15:21] | so, I know what I’m doing. | 鎵€浠ユ垜鐭ラ亾鑷繁鍦ㄥ共鍢? |
[15:24] | Okay, okay. | 濂界殑 |
[15:25] | Adam– TV Adam– let’s just give it another try. | 浜氬綋 鐢佃浜氬綋 鎴戜滑鍐嶈瘯涓€娆? |
[15:30] | Are you sure this guy’s better than me? | 浣犵‘瀹氳繖涓汉姣旀垜濂藉悧 |
[15:32] | Yes! Sorry. Yes. | 瀵? 鎶辨瓑 瀵? |
[15:37] | And action. | 寮€濮? |
[15:39] | Hi. My name is Don Burns, | 鎴戞槸鍞惵蜂集鎭╂柉 |
[15:40] | and I own Burns Brothers Construction, | 鏄集鎭╂柉鍏勫紵寤虹瓚鍏徃鐨勮€佹澘 |
[15:42] | along with my brother Adam. | 杩樻湁鎴戠殑寮熷紵浜氬綋 |
[15:44] | – Here at Burns Brothers…- Cut! | -鍦ㄤ集鎭╂柉鍏勫紵 -鍗? |
[15:48] | Why are you making that face? | 浣犱负浠€涔堣鍋氶偅涓〃鎯? |
[15:50] | I wasn’t making a face. | 鎴戞病鍋氳〃鎯呭晩 |
[15:52] | Oh, sorry, sorry. | 鎶辨瓑 |
[15:53] | I… I thought you were making a stupid face. | 鎴戣繕浠ヤ负浣犲湪婕斿偦瀛? |
[15:55] | It’s just regular, you guys. | 鍘熸潵鏄甯哥殑鏍峰瓙 |
[15:56] | It’s just his regular face. | 杩欐槸浣犳甯哥殑鏍峰瓙 |
[16:01] | And… action. | 寮€濮? |
[16:04] | – Hi. I’m Don Burns, and… – Cut. | -鎴戞槸鍞惵蜂集鎭╂柉 -鍗? |
[16:07] | Adam, what are you doing? | 浜氬綋 浣犲湪骞插槢 |
[16:08] | Just one second. I think I can help this guy. | 绛変竴涓? 鎴戝彲浠ュ府甯粬 |
[16:10] | Cut. Son of a biscuit! | 鍗? 浣犱釜灏忛ゼ骞茬殑 |
[16:11] | Okay. Uh… | 濂界殑 |
[16:13] | You’re playing me. Right? Okay? | 浣犲湪鎵紨鎴? 濂藉悧 |
[16:16] | I am not this. | 鎴戜笉鏄繖鏍? |
[16:19] | All right? I am this. | 鐭ラ亾鍚? 鎴戞槸杩欐牱 |
[16:24] | Okay, that’s it. | 琛屼簡 澶熶簡 |
[16:25] | I can’t work with this guy. | 鎴戣窡杩欎釜浜哄悎浣滀笉涓嬪幓 |
[16:26] | Uh-oh. Looks like we have a diva on our hands. | 鐬х灖鏈変汉鑰嶅ぇ鐗屼簡鍟? |
[16:31] | Let’s get you a snack. | 鎴戜滑鍘诲悆鐐归浂椋熷惂 |
[16:32] | Do you eat snacks, or do you just do push-ups, or…? | 浣犲悆闆堕鍚? 杩樻槸鍙仛鑵瑰湴鎸鸿韩 |
[16:36] | – What is with you? – What? | -浣犳€庝箞鍥炰簨 -鎬庝箞浜? |
[16:38] | Look, we need this commercial to be good, | 鍚潃 杩欎釜骞垮憡涓€瀹氳鎷嶅ソ |
[16:40] | and Forrest Gump over there isn’t bringing the magic. | 鍙樋鐢樺湪閭i噷 娌℃湁璧锋晥鍟? |
[16:43] | And that’s it? | 灏辫繖鏍峰悧 |
[16:45] | Well, yeah. What else would there be? | 瀵? 杩樿兘鏄粈涔? |
[16:46] | Oh, come on, man. It’s obvious. | 鎷滄墭 鍏勫紵 澶氭槑鏄惧晩 |
[16:48] | You feel threatened | 浣犺濞佽儊鍒颁簡 |
[16:50] | because Leif and I are very tall. | 鍥犱负鎴戝拰鎿庝汉閮介潪甯搁珮 |
[16:54] | I am normal height. | 鎴戞槸姝e父楂樺害 |
[16:56] | This is what people look like. | 杩欐墠鏄汉璇ユ湁鐨勬牱瀛? |
[16:58] | And if I feel threatened, it’s because it’s my fault | 濡傛灉鎴戣寰楄濞佽儊鍒颁簡 鏄洜涓? |
[17:00] | our company’s in trouble. | 鍏徃闄峰叆鍥板閮芥槸鍥犱负鎴戠殑閿? |
[17:02] | I feel like you’re losing confidence in me, | 鎰熻浣犲鎴戞病鏈変俊蹇冧簡 |
[17:03] | and now you have literally replaced me. | 鐜板湪浣犺繕鎵句汉鍙栦唬浜嗘垜 |
[17:07] | That was my second guess. | 鎴戞湰鏉ヤ篃鍑嗗鐚滆繖涓潵鐫€ |
[17:10] | Wow. I think I just unlocked something there. | 鎴戣寰楁垜鍒氬垰鎵撳紑浜嗕粈涔堜笢瑗? |
[17:14] | My neck feels so loose all of a sudden. | 鑴栧瓙绐佺劧杞绘澗浜嗗緢澶? |
[17:17] | Hey, what happened with Lisa isn’t your fault. | 涓借帋鐨勪簨涓嶆槸浣犵殑閿? |
[17:21] | We both screwed that up. | 鎴戜滑淇╅兘鎼炵牳浜? |
[17:25] | Well, thanks for saying that. | 璋㈣阿浣犺繖涔堣 |
[17:27] | Hey, and you were a little right. | 浣犳湁涓€鐐硅鐨勪篃瀵? |
[17:29] | Leif is very tall, and I don’t love it. | 鎿庝汉澶珮浜? 鎴戜笉鍠滄 |
[17:33] | Look, | 鍚潃 |
[17:35] | if you don’t like that guy, then I don’t like that guy. | 濡傛灉浣犱笉鍠滄閭d釜浜? 鎴戜篃涓嶅枩娆? |
[17:38] | Hey, Leif, you’re out of here. | 鎿庝汉 浣犲埆鎷嶄簡 |
[17:41] | Wait. What? Why? | 绛夌瓑 浠€涔? 涓轰粈涔? |
[17:43] | Because I’d rather make the worst commercial ever | 鍥犱负鎴戝畞鎰胯窡鎴戠殑寮熷紵 鎷嶄竴涓渶宸殑骞垮憡 |
[17:45] | with my brother than a great commercial | 涔熶笉瑕佽窡涓€涓垜瑙佽繃鏈€鏈夊ぉ璧嬬殑浜? |
[17:48] | with the most talented man I’ve ever met. | 鎷嶄竴涓ソ骞垮憡 |
[17:51] | Don, you’re firing this guy | 鍞? 浣犺寮€闄よ繖涓? |
[17:53] | when he didn’t do a single thing wrong. | 涓€鐐归敊璇兘娌$姱杩囩殑浜哄悧 |
[17:57] | You’re a good brother. | 浣犵湡鏄釜濂藉摜鍝? |
[18:00] | This is the most unprofessional set I have ever been on. | 杩欐槸鎴戣杩囨渶涓嶄笓涓氱殑鍓х粍浜? |
[18:02] | And I have been on three. | 鎴戝幓杩囦笁涓憿 |
[18:10] | Hey, welcome back. | 娆㈣繋鍥炴潵 |
[18:13] | Okay, gentlemen, | 濂戒簡 鍚勪綅 |
[18:14] | let’s make a terrible commercial. | 鎴戜滑鎷嶄竴涓碂绯曠殑骞垮憡鍚? |
[18:16] | Come on. | 鏉ュ惂 |
[18:20] | Hi. My name is Don Burns, | 鎴戞槸鍞惵蜂集鎭╂柉 |
[18:22] | and my brother Adam and I own Burns Brothers Construction. | 杩欐槸鎴戠殑寮熷紵 鎴戜滑鏄集鎭╂柉鍏勫紵寤虹瓚鍏徃鐨勮€佹澘 |
[18:25] | You want quality work at a low price. | 楂樿川閲忕殑宸ョ▼ 浣庡粔鐨勪环鏍? |
[18:28] | That’s why we’ll match or beat our competition, | 鎵€浠ユ垜浠彲浠ヨ拷骞宠刀瓒呮垜浠殑绔炰簤瀵规墜 |
[18:30] | because here at Burns Brothers, not only do we love puppies… | 鍥犱负鎴戜滑鏄集鎭╂柉鍏勫紵 鎴戜滑涓嶄粎浠呯埍灏忕嫍 |
[18:36] | We hate money! | 鎴戜滑璁ㄥ帉閽? |
[18:42] | I love it! | 鎴戝枩娆? |
[18:44] | Me not talking was a good idea. | 鎴戜笉璇磋瘽鐪熸槸涓ソ涓绘剰 |
[18:46] | That puppy’s got a hell of a career ahead of him. Yeah. | 灏忕嫍鐨勫墠閫旀棤閲? |
[18:49] | We did it, brother, you and me. | 鎴戜滑鎴愬姛浜? 鍏勫紵 浣犺窡鎴? |
[18:50] | Yeah. Ah! | 瀵? |
[18:52] | Ood job, Lowell.? Ood job, Lowell. | 鍋氬緱濂? 娲涘巹灏? 鍋氬緱濂? 娲涘巹灏? |
[18:54] | Thank you. It’s nice to hear. | 璋㈣阿浣? 鐪熶笉濂芥剰鎬? |
[18:56] | Great job, Lowell. Thank you. | 鍋氬緱濂? 娲涘巹灏? 璋㈣阿浣? |
[19:00] | Hey, Andi, we finished our commercial. | 瀹夎开 鎴戜滑鎷嶅畬骞垮憡浜? |
[19:02] | I think our troubles are finally… | 鎴戜滑鐨勯棶棰樼粓浜? |
[19:04] | What’s the matter? | 鎬庝箞浜? |
[19:05] | I just got laid off. | 鎴戝垰鍒氳瑙i泧浜? |
[19:07] | What?! | 浠€涔? |
[19:08] | Yeah. The… The hospital got bought, | 鏄殑 鍖婚櫌琚敹璐簡 |
[19:10] | and the new owners eliminated our whole department. | 鏂颁笢瀹舵妸鎴戜滑鏁翠釜閮ㄩ棬閮借鎺変簡 |
[19:13] | When Bob had his call with them, they just fired all of us. | 椴嶅媰璺熶粬浠€氳繃鐢佃瘽 鎴戜滑鍏ㄩ兘琚紑闄や簡 |
[19:16] | Oh, honey, I’m so sorry. | 瀹濊礉 闈炲父鎶辨瓑 |
[19:23] | Wow. I guess now neither of us are working. | 鐪嬫潵鎴戜滑閮芥病鏈夊伐浣滀簡 |
[19:28] | Well, look at it this way. | 瑕佽繖涔堟兂 |
[19:31] | It’s a good thing you guys hate money. | 杩樺ソ浣犱滑璁ㄥ帉閽卞晩 |
[19:42] | Okay, let’s just try to think about the good stuff, huh? | 濂界殑 鎴戜滑鎯崇偣濂戒簨鎬庝箞鏍? |
[19:46] | I mean, we have a lot to be thankful for. | 鎴戜滑鏈夊緢澶氫簨鎯呰鎰熸仼 |
[19:50] | Yeah, you’re right. | 娌¢敊 浣犺寰楀 |
[19:51] | We’ve got some money set aside, | 鎴戜滑瀛樹笅涓€浜涢挶浜? |
[19:53] | and I’ve got no secret second family, | 鎴戞病鏈夐噾灞嬭棌濞? |
[19:54] | so we’re saving money right there. | 鎵€浠ヨ繖閮ㄥ垎寮€鏀渷涓嬩簡 |
[19:57] | Yeah, I think we’re gonna be all right. | 鎴戜滑浼氱啲杩囧幓鐨? |
[20:00] | Of course we will. | 褰撶劧浜? |
[20:02] | Hey, I don’t want you worrying. | 鎴戜笉鎯宠浣犳媴蹇? |
[20:09] | You know what I just realized? Hmm? | 浣犵煡閬撴垜鍒氬垰鎯宠捣浠朵粈涔堜簨锛? |
[20:12] | I’m out of work, and you’re out of work. | 鎴戞病宸ヤ綔浜? 浣犱篃娌℃湁宸ヤ綔浜? |
[20:15] | So we’re finally getting paid the same for the same job. | 鎴戜滑缁堜簬鍚屽伐鍚岄叕浜? |
[20:19] | There’s your equal rights. | 杩欐槸骞虫潈浜嗗惂 |
[20:25] | Go ahead and get drunk as a skunk | 闅忎究鍠? 鍠濆埌鍚? |
[20:28] | We’ll get you out of jail! | 浣犺繘鐩戠嫳鏈夋垜鍔? |
[20:31] | Damn, it is catchy. Mm. | 鐪熶粬濞樼殑娲楄剳鍟? |
[20:34] | We should have done a jingle. | 鎴戜滑搴旇鍞遍骞垮憡姝岀殑 |