时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[00:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:07] | This whole area here is Donny Land. | 这块地方都是老唐家的 |
[00:10] | Don… she can put her stuff on your desk. | 老唐 她可以把东西放在你桌上 |
[00:13] | Well, what if I have to tell a story? | 那我要讲故事的时候怎么办 |
[00:15] | I talk with my hands. | 我说话爱比划 |
[00:18] | That’s how I paint a picture. | 我需要这样描绘画面 |
[00:20] | Okay, well, maybe paint a picture of you working. Hmm? | 你不如描绘一下你工作的画面 |
[00:24] | It’ll be a one-of-a-kind. | 绝对是难得一见的美景 |
[00:27] | Come on, honey, you can put your stuff over here. | 来吧 亲爱的 你可以把东西放我这里 |
[00:29] | Well, that’s sweet, honey, but, you know, I work here now; | 你真好 亲爱的 但是我在这里工作了 |
[00:32] | I feel like I should have my own desk. | 我觉得我应该有自己的桌子 |
[00:35] | I wish we could, but if we give you a desk, | 我也希望能这样 但要是给你一张桌子 |
[00:37] | someone else is gonna have to give theirs up. | 其他人就得让一张桌子出来 |
[00:41] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[00:44] | What? | 什么 |
[00:45] | He’s your brother. She’s your wife. I’m screwed. | 他是你哥哥 她是你老婆 所以我完了 |
[00:49] | Do you know what I had to do to earn this desk? | 你知道我付出多少才拿到这张桌子吗 |
[00:51] | Months of dodging and ducking my way | 几个月来一直忍气吞声躲躲闪闪 |
[00:53] | through this guy’s endless stories. | 忍受着这家伙没完没了的故事 |
[00:58] | What are you laughing at? | 你在笑什么 |
[00:59] | I don’t know. You made fun of Don; I liked it. | 我也不知道 你嘲讽老唐 我爱听 |
[01:04] | Lowell, you seem a bit on edge. | 洛厄尔 你似乎有点暴躁 |
[01:06] | I’m just not giving up this desk. | 我绝对不放弃这张桌子 |
[01:08] | It’s all I have. I’m not losing it, not today! | 我只剩这个了 我不要失去它 绝对不行 |
[01:12] | Hey, nobody’s gonna take your desk. | 没人会抢你的桌子 |
[01:13] | -谢谢你 -好的 | |
[01:15] | Okay, you feel better now? | 好 你现在好点了吗 |
[01:18] | Yes. | 好多了 |
[01:20] | It won’t happen again. | 下次不会这样了 |
[01:21] | 好 那就好 | |
[01:23] | Who the flip took my flipping pencil sharpener?! | 谁特么的把老纸的削铅笔机拿走了 |
[01:27] | All right, | 好了 |
[01:28] | L… Lowell, take it easy. | 洛厄尔 放轻松 |
[01:31] | I don’t think you’re really mad about the pencil sharpener | 我觉得你生气的点不是削铅笔机 |
[01:33] | or the desk. | 也不是桌子 |
[01:35] | Maybe you’re having trouble adjusting to being single | 也许你只是不适应跟妻子分开之后 |
[01:37] | since you and your wife split up. | 重新开始单身生活 |
[01:39] | Jeepers. I never thought of that. | 天哪 我居然没想到 |
[01:43] | The greatest minds in the world | 你真是心思敏捷一针见血 |
[01:44] | have come together to figure out the obvious! | 说出了如此显而易见的废话 |
[01:57] | Is that Lowell’s pencil sharpener? | 那是洛厄尔的削铅笔机吗 |
[01:59] | I couldn’t give it back; I was in too deep. | 我没办法还给他 我陷得太深 |
[02:12] | Mom, I have to build a solar system for my science class. | 妈 我的科学课需要做个太阳系模型 |
[02:15] | Again? You already know this stuff. | 又做吗 这些你都知道了 |
[02:18] | How many planets are in the solar system? | 太阳系里有几个星球 |
[02:20] | A billion. | 一百万个 |
[02:25] | Two? | 两个吗 |
[02:30] | Okay, we’ll work on it this weekend. | 好吧 这个周末我们来做 |
[02:32] | – It’s due tomorrow. – Of course it is. | -明天就要交 -好吧 |
[02:36] | Okay, well, I-I’ll get your dad to do it when he gets home. | 这样吧 等你爸回家 我让他来做 |
[02:38] | Oh, you know what’ll be fun? | 我想到一个好玩的主意 |
[02:40] | I’ll say we told him about it last week. | 我就说我们上周就告诉他了 |
[02:46] | -我回来了 -嗨 | |
[02:47] | So, get this. | 听我说 |
[02:48] | Lowell placed an order with the lumberyard today, | 洛厄尔今天跟木料厂下单 |
[02:50] | and he got all weepy when they asked | 他们问是不是要做夫妻共用柜 |
[02:52] | if we were doing his-and-hers closets. | 然后他直接就哭出来了 |
[02:55] | He is getting really good prices, though. | 不过他倒是谈了一个好价钱 |
[02:59] | He’s too lonely, all by himself in that apartment. | 他太孤单了 总是一个人在公寓里 |
[03:01] | I got to stop by there and, well, | 我今天得过去找他 |
[03:03] | see if I can snap him out of it. | 看能不能帮他打起精神 |
[03:05] | Tonight? | 今天晚上吗 |
[03:07] | But… | 但是 |
[03:11] | last week you promised Teddy you’d build him a solar system. | 你上周答应泰迪给他做太阳系模型的 |
[03:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:20] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[03:22] | I listen. | 我很认真听的 |
[03:28] | But shouldn’t you do this one? I mean, last night | 但这次能不能你做啊 毕竟昨天晚上 |
[03:30] | I had to clean dog poop off of Emme’s shoe, again. | 我又帮艾米清理了一次鞋底的狗屎 |
[03:34] | I think she just jumps from pile to pile. | 我觉得她简直是专门挑着踩屎 |
[03:38] | Well, while you were cleaning her shoes, | 你在清理她的鞋的时候 |
[03:40] | I hemmed Kate’s band uniform to make it shorter. | 我把凯特的乐队制服改短了 |
[03:44] | Longer. | 改长了 |
[03:47] | I made it longer, like a pilgrim. | 我改长了 跟清教徒似的 |
[03:51] | All right, | 好吧 |
[03:51] | forget Lowell– I’ll do the solar system. | 不管洛厄尔了 我来做太阳系 |
[03:54] | I already got it all planned out, | 我已经都计划好了 |
[03:55] | because I’ve been thinking about | 因为自从你上周跟我提起 |
[03:56] | ever since you mentioned it last week. | 我就一直在考虑这件事 |
[04:00] | No. I like that you want to go check on your friend, | 不要 你想去关心朋友我很欣慰 |
[04:03] | so I will create the universe. | 所以我来创造宇宙吧 |
[04:05] | A woman probably did it anyway. | 反正本来可能也是女人创造的 |
[04:09] | Man, you guys are too busy. | 你们俩真是太忙了 |
[04:10] | The only thing I did last night was binge-watch Fantasy Island. | 我昨天晚上只干了一件事 狂刷《幻想岛》 |
[04:14] | And all I can say is, | 我只能说 |
[04:15] | be careful what you wish for. | 许愿的时候一定要小心 |
[04:21] | That sounds like a night, huh? | 那样的夜晚才像话 |
[04:23] | Mindless, pointless fun? | 无意义且无脑的享乐时光 |
[04:25] | Do you remember how much fun fun was? | 你还记得享乐有多快乐吗 |
[04:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:29] | You know, sometimes I see old pictures of us, | 有时候我看咱俩以前的照片 |
[04:31] | and I think: What are they smiling about? | 我就想 “他们在笑什么” |
[04:35] | – Don’t they know what’s coming? – Right? | -他们难道不知道将来会如何吗 -是啊 |
[04:39] | – I’m so glad you dropped by. – Yeah. | -你来了我很开心 -没事 |
[04:42] | Let me just close my bedroom door. | 我去把卧室的门关上 |
[04:47] | Well, now the place looks huge. | 这下房间变得好空旷啊 |
[04:50] | Can you hear me over there? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[04:53] | Sit down, make yourself at home. | 请坐吧 随便坐 |
[05:03] | This is cozy. | 挺舒服的 |
[05:05] | The saleslady at the store said it was a love seat. | 店里的销售员跟我说这是爱人椅 |
[05:07] | Then I said, “I love you, too.” | 然后我说”我也爱你” |
[05:11] | Then I kind of had to buy it. | 后来我就必须得买了 |
[05:14] | Look, Lowell, | 洛厄尔 |
[05:15] | I know you’re going through a tough time, but… | 我知道你现在的日子不好过 但是… |
[05:18] | your mood is creating a weird work vibe. | 你的情绪影响到公司氛围了 |
[05:21] | Is it the crying? The yelling? | 是因为我哭吗 还是吼叫 |
[05:24] | I think it’s the combo platter, my friend. | 我觉得二者都有 朋友 |
[05:27] | Oh, come on, it’s not all bad. | 别这样 也不全是坏事 |
[05:29] | You got your own place here. | 毕竟你有了自己的房子 |
[05:31] | You could do whatever you want. | 你可以想做什么就做什么 |
[05:33] | Like what? | 做什么呢 |
[05:35] | That is a great question. | 好问题 |
[05:37] | Uh, well, what were you doing before I got here? | 我来之前 你在做什么 |
[05:40] | Well, I open and close the bed a lot. | 我会把床打开再关上 |
[05:44] | Fun. | 真有趣 |
[05:47] | Hey, Don. Don’s here. | 老唐 老唐来了 |
[05:49] | He’ll lighten things up. | 他会调节气氛的 |
[05:50] | Don, lighten things up. | 老唐 赶紧调节气氛 |
[05:52] | What brings you by, fair traveler? | 你怎么来了 这位旅人 |
[05:54] | Well, I went home, and you know what I realized? | 我回了趟家 你们猜我意识到了什么 |
[05:56] | My wife lives there. | 我妻子住在那里 |
[05:58] | So, I, uh, grabbed some beer and snacks, and here I am. | 所以我拿了点啤酒和零食 就过来了 |
[06:01] | See, Lowell? It’s all coming together. | 你看 洛厄尔 这不就齐了吗 |
[06:03] | We got food, we got beverages. | 有吃的 还有喝的 |
[06:05] | Now we just need something to do… besides talking. | 接下来只需要找点事做 除了尬聊 |
[06:10] | Hey. What’s this hole? | 这个洞是怎么回事 |
[06:12] | I tried to hang a picture, but I was madder than I thought. | 我本来想挂一幅画 但后来我太火大了 |
[06:15] | Well, I think we can do something with that. | 我们可以利用它做点什么 |
[06:18] | That’s my light bill. | 那是我的灯标税单 |
[06:19] | No, no, we’ll make a game out of this. | 没事 我们来做个游戏 |
[06:21] | Okay, if you get the ball in the hole from here, that’s one point. | 如果站在这里扔进去 就得一分 |
[06:25] | And if you make it from here, it’s two points. | 如果从这里扔进去 可以得两分 |
[06:28] | 如果没扔进去 那就不得分 | |
[06:32] | All right, I like that you’re trying. | 好吧 很高兴你在努力了 |
[06:37] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[06:39] | Nothin’ but hole. | 一”击”入”洞” |
[06:41] | This is so fun! | 真好玩 |
[06:43] | – But we lost the ball; now what do we do? – Dang it, Adam! | -但是球没了 这下怎么办 -该死的 亚当 |
[06:54] | Automatic ball return. | 自动吐球系统 |
[06:56] | Gentlemen, I think we just invented a sport. | 各位 我们似乎发明了一项运动 |
[07:01] | This is a masterpiece. | 这简直是杰作 |
[07:03] | This is definitely gonna make the front table at open house. | 学校开放参观时 肯定会摆在最前面 |
[07:07] | Yeah. It looks good. | 是啊 看起来很不错 |
[07:09] | So, is it time to paint Uranus? | 是不是可以画天王星了[谐音屁股] |
[07:15] | Teddy, you’ve been doing that all night. | 泰迪 这个梗你已经玩了一晚上 |
[07:17] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我错了 |
[07:19] | But Uranus has a weird bump on it. | 但是天王星[你的屁股]上有个奇怪的凸起 |
[07:24] | Miss it. Miss it. Mi… | 投不进 投不进 投不… |
[07:26] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[07:28] | What are you doing, Don? Follow through! | 你怎么回事 老唐 坚持到底啊 |
[07:31] | All right, good game. | 好了 玩得不错 |
[07:32] | I should get going and help with Teddy’s project. | 我得回去了 帮泰迪搞学校作业 |
[07:35] | I’m glad you’re feeling better, Lowell. | 你感觉好多了 我很开心 洛厄尔 |
[07:36] | This was surprisingly fun. | 我意外地玩得很开心 |
[07:38] | It really was. | 确实很好玩 |
[07:39] | I mean, you invented a game you can only play in my apartment. | 你开发了一个只能在我公寓玩的游戏 |
[07:43] | That makes me the hub. | 我就是核心啊 |
[07:44] | I’m the hub of the wheel. | 游戏都是围着我转的 |
[07:47] | You can’t leave. I demand a rematch. | 你不能走 我要求重新比过 |
[07:49] | Well, I would, because I am at the peak of my athletic ability, | 我很愿意 毕竟我现在处于运动技能巅峰 |
[07:53] | but I should get home. | 但我得回家去了 |
[07:54] | Okay, then tomorrow. | 好吧 那明天再玩 |
[07:55] | Well…Andi’s not gonna let me come back tomorrow. | 安迪明天不会让我再来的 |
[07:58] | I have responsibilities. | 我有家庭责任 |
[07:59] | Who knows what she told me last week | 谁知道她上周还跟我说了什么 |
[08:01] | that I’m supposed to do tomorrow? | 明天必须要做的事情 |
[08:04] | Okay, fine. Then we’ll-we’ll play without you. | 那好吧 那我们两个单独玩 |
[08:07] | What? | 什么 |
[08:08] | You’re gonna have fun without me? | 你们要抛开我单独玩吗 |
[08:10] | Probably more. | 可能会更开心 |
[08:12] | All you really need is the hub. | 毕竟只有核心才是刚需 |
[08:16] | But… | 但是 |
[08:17] | but I invented the game. | 游戏是我发明的啊 |
[08:19] | Well, we’ll put up a picture in your memory. | 好吧 那我们挂一张照片纪念你 |
[08:22] | No, no, no. I’m coming back. | 不行 我也要来 |
[08:24] | I just have to figure out a way to work it with Andi. | 我只需要想个办法说服安迪 |
[08:27] | She only let me come down here | 她今天让我过来 |
[08:28] | because Lowell’s such a basket case. | 全是因为洛厄尔成了暴躁狂 |
[08:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢你啊 |
[08:34] | No, that’s a… that’s a good thing. I can use that. | 不 这是好事 我可以利用这一点 |
[08:37] | Oh. Then you’re welcome. | 是吗 那不客气 |
[08:41] | So, how’s Lowell doing? | 洛厄尔怎么样了 |
[08:43] | It is no fun over there, let me tell ya. | 我跟你说 完全是死气沉沉 |
[08:47] | I even had to bring Don in to help. | 我甚至还叫了老唐来帮忙 |
[08:49] | And Lowell wants me to come back again tomorrow, but… | 洛厄尔希望我明天再过去 但是… |
[08:53] | 我不能去吧 我能去吗 | |
[08:57] | Maybe you should bring him over here. | 也许你可以带他来这里 |
[09:03] | That… is an idea I did not see coming. | 我 我没想到你会提这个主意 |
[09:08] | Oh, but, no, I’m afraid it’d remind him | 算了 我担心他过来之后 |
[09:11] | of everything he used to have… | 会想起曾经拥有的一切… |
[09:15] | You know what? He’ll be fine. The hell with him. | 算了 他不会有事的 管他如何呢 |
[09:18] | Oh, no, no. Wait a minute. | 别这样 等等 |
[09:19] | I mean, he’s your friend. | 他是你朋友 |
[09:21] | You need to be there for him. You should go back tomorrow. | 你需要陪着他 你明天再过去吧 |
[09:24] | Wha… | 什么… |
[09:29] | Well, if you’re gonna force me to, fine, I’ll go. | 既然你逼我去的话 那我就勉强去吧 |
[09:34] | When will I ever get a minute for myself? | 我什么时候才能有自己的时间呢 |
[09:44] | So, check out this standing desk. | 你看这个立式办公桌 |
[09:46] | It takes up less space than a regular desk, | 比正常办公桌更节省空间 |
[09:48] | and then if you’re sitting, I can hover right over you. | 如果你坐着 我可以在你上方悬浮 |
[09:52] | L-Let’s keep thinking. | 再想想其他主意吧 |
[09:55] | There’s just no room in here. | 这里没有空间 |
[09:56] | I can’t hang you from the ceiling like a bat. | 总不能把你像蝙蝠一样挂在天花板上 |
[10:00] | I can’t believe this. My pencil sharpener’s missing again. | 简直无法置信 我的削铅笔机又没了 |
[10:03] | Don, cough it up. | 老唐 赶紧交出来 |
[10:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:08] | But you should know I sharpened a carrot in here earlier, | 不过我告诉你 我用它削了萝卜 |
[10:10] | so it may be a little slow. | 所以可能变钝了 |
[10:12] | Sharpen whatever you want, Don. | 想削什么都可以 老唐 |
[10:14] | What’s mine is yours. | 我的东西就是你的 |
[10:15] | Hey, Lowell seems better. | 感觉洛厄尔好了很多 |
[10:18] | I guess you get to stay home with me tonight. | 你今晚可以在家陪我了 |
[10:21] | Great. What a happy surprise. | 太好了 真是个大惊喜 |
[10:24] | All right, well, I have to go fill out these purchase orders, | 好了 我得去填这些采购单了 |
[10:26] | so I guess I’ll go do it in the shovel of the bulldozer. | 看来只能去推土机的挖斗里去写了 |
[10:31] | If they raise me up, it’ll be like a penthouse office. | 他们把我举起来的时候 感觉像在顶楼办公室 |
[10:36] | What are you doing, man? | 你搞什么呢 兄弟 |
[10:38] | Sad it up. | 悲催起来 |
[10:40] | If Andi doesn’t think you’re a mess, my game nights are over. | 安迪要是不觉得你惨兮兮 我的游戏夜就泡汤了 |
[10:43] | Well, I don’t want that. | 我不希望发生这种事 |
[10:44] | When you’re not there, Don cheats. | 你不在的时候 大唐会作弊 |
[10:46] | Every time I try to shoot, he tickles me. | 每次我一要扔 他就挠我痒痒 |
[10:49] | Victory at any cost. That’s what makes a champion. | 不择手段取得胜利 才是真冠军 |
[10:53] | My pen fell in the engine. | 我的笔掉引擎里了 |
[10:56] | I hope that’s gonna be okay. | 希望不会有事 |
[10:58] | Uh, Lowell, I’m just gonna borrow one of yours. | 洛厄尔 我借你的用用 |
[11:00] | Oh, Lowell won’t mind. Right, Lowell? | 洛厄尔不会介意的 对吗 洛厄尔 |
[11:03] | I do mind. | 我介意 |
[11:05] | How dare you? | 好大的胆子 |
[11:07] | What? | 什么 |
[11:08] | Why is everybody always taking my stuff? | 为什么所有人都要夺走我的东西 |
[11:10] | You just said y-your stuff was our stuff. | 你刚刚不是说 你的就是我们的 |
[11:13] | Feelings don’t make sense, Andi. | 感觉是做不得数的 安迪 |
[11:15] | I’m gonna go find a church and get some soup. | 我要去找间教堂 喝点汤 |
[11:24] | What happened? I thought he was better. | 发生了什么 我以为他好点了 |
[11:26] | Looks like I’m gonna have to go back over there again tonight. | 看来我今天晚上还得去他家 |
[11:32] | You know what, Adam? I don’t believe you. | 你知道吗 亚当 我真是无法相信 |
[11:36] | You don’t? | 你不信 |
[11:37] | It’s just, you’ve grown so much as a person, | 你真是长大成人了 |
[11:41] | I mean, putting your friends before yourself. | 你会先考虑朋友 后考虑自己了 |
[11:44] | I-I, it… I’m so proud of you. | 我 太为你骄傲了 |
[11:49] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢亲爱的 |
[11:54] | For tonight’s match, I created a signature cocktail | 为了今晚的比赛 我特制了一款鸡尾酒 |
[11:57] | to enjoy during warm-ups. | 在热身的时候可以享用 |
[12:00] | We are getting real classy. | 我们真是太高级了 |
[12:02] | Hey, you know, this could be a rich guy sport, | 我觉得 这可以成为一项富人运动 |
[12:04] | like polo or non-miniature golfing. | 像马球或者不迷你的高尔夫 |
[12:07] | Yeah, this could really catch on. | 对 这一定会流行的 |
[12:09] | Uh, but we need a name first. | 但我们得先给它取个名字 |
[12:11] | You don’t get on ESPN without a name. | 上体育台的项目 没名字可不行 |
[12:15] | I like “Wall Ball.” | 我喜欢“墙球” |
[12:17] | too rhymey. We don’t want that crowd. | 谐音意味太浓 不是我们的目标客户 |
[12:22] | How about “Wall Hole”? | 那“墙洞”呢 |
[12:25] | I like it. It tells a story. | 我喜欢 感觉很有故事 |
[12:28] | Oh, then we can call my signature drink an Andy Wall-Hole. | 我们可以把这款特调的酒 叫作安迪·沃霍尔 |
[12:32] | Uh, no, I don’t get it. | 不 我不懂 |
[12:34] | Well, you know, like Andy Warhol. | 发音和安迪·沃霍尔很像 |
[12:37] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[12:38] | Don. Andy Warhol? | 大唐 安迪·沃霍尔 |
[12:42] | From New York? | 纽约的 |
[12:44] | Plays shortstop for the Mets? | 在大都会队里打游击手的 |
[12:46] | Oh, right, right. Okay. | 对 没错 我知道了 |
[12:50] | Hey, Lowell, see if anyone owns the name WallHoleUSA.Com. | 洛厄尔 看看WallHoleUSA.Com这个域名有人占了吗 |
[12:53] | Yeah, we’re definitely gonna want that for the online store. | 对 这个网址得开个网店 |
[12:56] | The money is in the merchandise. | 周边产品才是挣钱的王道 |
[13:00] | Someone already has the Wall Hole site, | “墙洞”网已经有人占了 |
[13:02] | but the subject matter’s quite disturbing. | 内容真是不堪入目 |
[13:07] | Ooh, she was not expecting that. | 她可没想到会是这样 |
[13:10] | Oh– well, maybe she was. | 也许她想到了 |
[13:15] | Hey, Dad. Hey. | 爸爸 |
[13:16] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸 你怎么来了 |
[13:17] | You’re supposed to be home resting from your knee surgery. | 你膝盖手术以后 应该在家多休息的 |
[13:19] | Well, we heard from Don that you boys had something good | 听大唐说 你们这群小子在这里搞了点好东西 |
[13:22] | going on over here, so I told your mother that my nurse, uh… | 我就和你们的妈妈说 我的护士 |
[13:25] | Oh, my name is Funchy. You can just call me that. | 我的名字叫趣奇 你可以叫我名字 |
[13:28] | Sure thing, Nursey. | 没问题 小护士 |
[13:30] | Said I should get out of the house and take a rehab walk. | 说我应该走出去 进行复健散步 |
[13:34] | So, uh, what’s going on? | 所以是怎么回事 |
[13:36] | I hope you’re throwing something into that hole. | 希望那个洞是你们往里扔东西用的 |
[13:42] | We need to talk to you. | 我们得跟你谈谈 |
[13:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:44] | You tell us. Our husbands have been over at Lowell’s apartment | 你说怎么了 这一周 我们的丈夫每天晚上 |
[13:48] | every night this week. | 都往洛厄尔家里泡 |
[13:49] | What are they up to? | 他们准备干嘛 |
[13:50] | They’re not up to anything. | 什么事都没有 |
[13:52] | They’re helping Lowell during a difficult time. | 他们是去帮助洛厄尔度过这个艰难时期 |
[13:54] | I’m actually very proud of them. | 我还挺为他们骄傲的 |
[13:57] | Bless her little heart. | 心疼你很傻很天真 |
[14:01] | No, I-it’s true. | 不 是真的 |
[14:02] | I– you should be happy. Our husbands are good people. | 你们也应该高兴 我们的丈夫是好人 |
[14:07] | I highly doubt that. | 我非常怀疑这一点 |
[14:10] | Something’s in it for them, | 他们肯定是得到了什么好处 |
[14:11] | or else they wouldn’t be over there. | 否则他们是不会去的 |
[14:13] | No. | 不会 |
[14:15] | Well… | 吧 |
[14:18] | That does sound more like Adam. | 确实像亚当的做事风格 |
[14:22] | Shoot. You know, I really thought he was growing as a person. | 该死 我本来还以为他已经长大成人了呢 |
[14:25] | Honey, they don’t do that. | 宝贝 男人永远长不大 |
[14:30] | All right. We’re at match point. | 好的 我们来到了赛点 |
[14:33] | For the first time in the history of Wall Hole, | 这是墙洞史上的第一个赛点 |
[14:35] | a father and son meet in the playoffs. | 一对父子 在季后赛上狭路相逢 |
[14:38] | Can a family survive it? | 血浓于水 还是比赛第一 |
[14:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:46] | Dad makes it to the finals. | 老爸进决赛了 |
[14:48] | Even on one leg, the old man smoked you. | 就算只用一条腿 老爷子也把你打得满地找牙 |
[14:50] | He gets in my head. | 他用心理战了 |
[14:52] | I built that head. I know my way around in there. | 你的心是我生的 里面的路我可熟了呢 |
[14:56] | Well, I’ve got winner. | 胜利者在此 |
[14:57] | You know, I was getting burned out on nursing, | 当护士当得我精疲力竭 |
[14:58] | but now that I’m a pro athlete, | 但现在我是职业运动员了 |
[15:00] | I’ve got my passion back. | 我的激情又回来了 |
[15:05] | Ooh, it’s Andi. Uh, everybody shush. | 是安迪 所有人都安静 |
[15:07] | Well, we’re starting a game here. | 我们马上就比赛了 |
[15:08] | Look, if I go down, we all go down. | 如果我被抓了 会拉着你们垫背的 |
[15:10] | Uh, how exactly will I go down? | 我要怎么被拉下去 |
[15:13] | Well, I– Just, everybody, shush. | 我…就是所有安静 |
[15:17] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[15:20] | No, Lowell’s not doing so good. | 没有 洛厄尔状态不是太好 |
[15:23] | Friday was his and Jen’s movie night, | 周五本来是他和珍的电影夜 |
[15:25] | so it’s bringing up a lot of feelings. | 所以勾起了好多回忆 |
[15:27] | I think we’re gonna watch all the Harry Potters. | 我们怕是要看哈利波特全集了 |
[15:31] | Okay, bye, honey. | 好的 拜 亲爱的 |
[15:34] | Andi has no idea. | 安迪完全不知道 |
[15:35] | It’s game on, boys. | 比赛开始了 各位 |
[15:40] | Well, he’s terrible at this. | 他真是太差劲了 |
[15:42] | He didn’t even hang up before he said “Andi has no idea.” | 他挂电话之前就把 安迪完全不知道说出来了 |
[15:45] | So what’s our move? | 我们怎么办 |
[15:47] | All I can say is, I’ve had pepper spray in my purse | 我只能说 我包里放了四年的辣椒喷雾 |
[15:50] | for four years, and I want to use it before it expires. | 准备在过期之前把它用掉 |
[15:56] | That’ll be the pizza. | 是披萨来了 |
[16:02] | I can’t believe that Lowell started feeling better | 不敢相信 洛厄尔开始感觉好多了 |
[16:04] | this very minute. | 就在此时此刻 |
[16:06] | I say we all go home to our beautiful wives. Huh? | 我建议大家回到家里 去陪自己美丽的妻子如何 |
[16:11] | Oh, hey, ladies. | 女士们好啊 |
[16:13] | Didn’t see you there. | 没看到你们来了 |
[16:17] | Yes, I lied about why I was at Lowell’s. | 没错 我是对为什么去洛厄尔家撒谎了 |
[16:20] | But you ambushed me before I could cover it up. | 但是你在我掩盖真相之前就埋伏了我 |
[16:22] | So who’s really at fault? | 所以到底是谁的错呢 |
[16:26] | You used your friend’s unhappiness | 你利用朋友的不幸出去玩 |
[16:28] | to go out and have fun and avoid stuff around here. | 来逃避家里的事情 |
[16:31] | What? No. I love the stuff around here. | 什么 没有 我爱家里的事情 |
[16:35] | Or were you trying to avoid me? | 还是你在逃避我 |
[16:37] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[16:40] | It was the stuff around here. | 逃避的是家里的事情 |
[16:43] | I mean, you’re making up reasons to go out at night, | 你编造理由晚上出去玩 |
[16:46] | and… and… you don’t want me to have a desk at work. | 还不希望我在公司有桌子 |
[16:51] | Yeah. It’s starting to come together now, | 没错 现在事情都联系起来了 |
[16:52] | it’s all connected. | 全都是有关联的 |
[16:56] | No, no, stop connecting things. | 不 不是 不要再连线了 |
[16:58] | Okay? H-Honey, I swear, | 好吗 亲爱的 我发誓 |
[17:00] | this is just about me trying to get away with something silly. | 只是因为我想出去做点傻事 |
[17:04] | Well, then, what’s really going on? | 那到底是怎么回事 |
[17:09] | Okay, fine. Look– uh… | 好吧 听着 |
[17:11] | I was just trying to enjoy a little break. | 我只是想享受一下休息时间 |
[17:14] | But not from you. | 不是逃离你 |
[17:17] | There’s school projects | 是因为学校的作业 |
[17:20] | and shoes that need de-poopifying, and… | 还有鞋需要除屎 还有 |
[17:25] | and the kids never turn off a light. | 孩子们永远不关灯 |
[17:28] | I have probably spent three years of my life | 我这辈子大概有三年的时间 |
[17:31] | turning off lights. | 是用来关灯的 |
[17:33] | I mean, you have to know what I’m talking about. | 你肯定了解我说的这些 |
[17:36] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不了解 |
[17:38] | I find every minute with my children | 我觉得和孩子们在一起的每一分钟 |
[17:40] | to be a joy to treasure. | 都是快乐而珍贵的 |
[17:45] | Do you? | 讲真 |
[17:48] | Two weeks ago, when you went to Target to buy Teddy new shorts? | 两周以前 你去大超市给泰迪买新内裤的时候 |
[17:52] | You were gone so long, I got worried. | 因为去得太久 我都担心了 |
[17:55] | Yeah. So I went down there. | 于是我也去了 |
[17:58] | And you know who I saw, drinking an Icee, | 你猜我在电视区看到谁了 |
[18:00] | watching Dr. Phil in the TV section? | 边喝沙冰边看心理医生脱口秀 |
[18:03] | My long-lost twin sister? | 我失踪已久的双胞胎姐妹 |
[18:06] | No, it was you, baby. | 不 是你哦 宝贝 |
[18:10] | But I didn’t say anything. | 但我什么都没说 |
[18:11] | I left and let you have your time because I get it. | 悄悄离开 让你享受 因为我懂 |
[18:15] | And also, to keep in my pocket | 然后记在小本本上 |
[18:17] | in case something like this came up. | 留着应对这种事情的发生 |
[18:20] | Well, I’m very sorry… that you found out about that. | 非常对不起 让你发现了 |
[18:25] | You know, we do spend a lot of time | 我们确实花了很多时间 |
[18:26] | taking care of other people. | 来照顾其他人 |
[18:27] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我说的就是这个意思 |
[18:29] | And since we’re coming clean, | 既然我们都摊开来说了 |
[18:31] | I should tell you that time at Target, it wasn’t my first. | 坦白说你发现的那次 不是第一次了 |
[18:34] | They know me there. | 那里的人已经认识我了 |
[18:37] | They let me use the remote | 熟到可以让我用遥控器 |
[18:40] | that controls all 65 TVs. | 可以遥控所有的65台电视 |
[18:43] | There’s a master remote? | 还有主遥控 |
[18:45] | How big is it? I need to know how big it is. | 有多大 我需要知道它有多大 |
[18:47] | Eh, it’s not big, but it’s heavy. | 虽然不大 但很重 |
[18:50] | Nice. Yeah. | 帅呆了 |
[18:53] | You see? | 你看吧 |
[18:54] | Everyone needs to bust out once in a while. | 所有人都需要偶尔出逃一下 |
[18:58] | My mistake was not busting you out with me. | 我的错 是出逃的时候没有带着你 |
[19:02] | That’s sweet. | 好贴心 |
[19:04] | And, you know, maybe I should’ve | 也许我应该带你跟我一起 |
[19:07] | taken you with me to watch the 65 TVs. | 去看看65台电视 |
[19:11] | I would like to check out that remote. | 我很想看看那支遥控器 |
[19:14] | You know, Target’s open for another hour. | 超市还有一个小时才关门 |
[19:18] | Let’s do it. Yeah. | 我们出发 |
[19:21] | Oh, h-hey, kids, uh, we’re going out to run some | 孩子们 我们出去一趟 |
[19:23] | very important adult errands. | 大人有重要的事要忙 |
[19:27] | Pro tip, if you angle the TVs just right, | 专业提示 如果你把电视的角度调好了 |
[19:30] | you can watch it from the bed department. | 是可以在床具区看到的 |
[19:34] | I am so glad I married you. | 娶到你我真是走运了 |
[19:42] | – Morning guys. – Morning honey. | -各位早啊 -早啊 亲爱的 |
[19:45] | Andy, I know you’re upset with Adam. | 安迪 我知道你生亚当的气了 |
[19:47] | But this week I started to enjoy my new life. | 这周 我已经开始学会享受新生活了 |
[19:49] | Having these guys there really helped. | 他们去我家 真的帮助很大 |
[19:52] | Go tell that to Marcy. | 这话去跟玛茜讲讲 |
[19:53] | I had to sleep in the porch swing last night. | 我昨天晚上是在门廊的秋千上睡的 |
[19:56] | Don’t worry Lowell, Adam and I are good. | 别担心 洛厄尔 我和亚当好着呢 |
[19:59] | Alright, I have some paper work to do, | 好了 我有东西要写 |
[20:00] | so you need me, I’ll be in my bulldozer | 如果找我 来推土机的挖斗里 |
[20:04] | Why would you go out there? | 你为什么要出去 |
[20:06] | When you can just do your work here, on your new desk. | 你可以在这里工作啊 在你的新桌子上 |
[20:12] | Yeah, I invented the murphy desk | 没错 我发明了墨菲隐藏桌 |
[20:14] | the Murphy bed hard working little brother. | 墨菲隐藏床的认真工作的小弟弟 |
[20:17] | I love it. Now I am officially part of the team. | 我喜欢 现在我是这个团队正式的一员了 |
[20:21] | Thanks honey. | 谢谢亲爱的 |
[20:23] | Yeah. Wall Hole, Wall Desk | 墙洞 墙桌 |
[20:25] | I mean the wall part of my brain is really firing right now. | 我脑子里的墙 现在真是火力全开啊 |