时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[00:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:06] | Well, wh-what is it? A ghost. | 什么东西 是有幽灵吗 |
[00:09] | I told you, I felt a presence here. | 我就跟你说 感觉咱家有东西 |
[00:12] | No. My little sister’s here. | 不是 我妹来了 |
[00:14] | You’re kidding me. No, you’re not. | 你在逗我吧 不对 你没有 |
[00:17] | Hey, Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[00:19] | Why did you… when did you come here? | 你为什么… 你什么时候来的 |
[00:22] | Oh, I have a conference in town. | 我要来镇上开会 |
[00:24] | They booked me at the The Ritz, | 他们帮我订了利兹卡尔顿酒店 |
[00:25] | but I stay at nice places all the time, | 但那种好酒店我经常住 |
[00:27] | so I thought I’d come to your little cabin instead. | 所以我就想试试你们这个小屋 |
[00:31] | It’s not a cabin, okay? | 首先 这不是小屋 |
[00:33] | I’ll have you know, this is the sixth-biggest house on the block. | 这可是这个街区第六大的房子 |
[00:36] | Well, you look great. Country life suits you. | 你气色不错 乡村生活很适合你 |
[00:41] | Pittsburgh is a city. How can you not… | 匹兹堡是城市 你怎么能不知道 |
[00:42] | Okay, you know what, Adam, | 这样吧 亚当 |
[00:44] | wh-why don’t you help me get Kelly’s bag out of the car? | 你跟我去把凯莉的行李从车里拿出来吧 |
[00:47] | We have sports teams. Mister Rogers is from here. | 我们有体育队 《罗杰斯先生》也是这里拍的 |
[00:51] | Oh, oh, uh, Kelly, meet our friend Lowell. | 凯莉 这是我们的朋友洛厄尔 |
[00:53] | Lowell, this is my sister Kelly. | 洛厄尔 这是我妹妹凯莉 |
[00:55] | Enjoy. | 祝你幸福 |
[00:58] | So, how do you know Adam and Andi? | 你是怎么认识亚当和安迪的 |
[01:00] | I work for them. | 他们是我的老板 |
[01:01] | Oh, well, you’ll bounce back. | 好吧 祝你早日东山再起 |
[01:06] | When is she leaving? | 她什么时候走 |
[01:08] | Her bag’s still in the car. | 她的行李还在车上 |
[01:09] | I could drive her to the airport right now. | 我可以立刻开车送她去机场 |
[01:11] | She’s my sister. I can’t ask her to leave. | 她是我妹妹 我不能赶她走 |
[01:14] | Oh, well, she’s not my sister. I’ll ask her. | 那她不是我妹妹 我去跟她说 |
[01:15] | I’ll do that right now. | 我这就去说 |
[01:16] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[01:18] | It’s not good for you when she’s here. | 她在这里对你不好 |
[01:20] | All she does is judge you. | 她总是对你评头论足 |
[01:22] | Just don’t let her bother you. | 你不要被她影响就好了 |
[01:23] | Yeah, but I know she bothers you. | 我可以 但我知道你会被她影响 |
[01:26] | Why do you let her get away | 你为什么给她那么大权力 |
[01:27] | with acting superior all the time, huh? | 总是盛气凌人居高临下地说话 |
[01:31] | “Cabin.” We have heated floors in our bathroom. | 还说是”小屋” 咱家浴室都有地暖 |
[01:34] | – We do? – They’re broken, but yeah. | -有吗 -坏掉了 但是有的 |
[01:38] | Look… It’d be great | 听我说 我承认 |
[01:39] | if my sister didn’t always compare her glamorous, | 我也希望我妹不要总是拿她光鲜亮丽 |
[01:42] | jet-setting life to me settling down | 总坐直升飞机出游的生活 |
[01:44] | in an average town with an average joe. | 跟我在普通地方跟普通男人的生活相比 |
[01:49] | Average joe? | 普通男人 |
[01:50] | I am the sixth-best husband on the block. | 我可是这个街区排名第六的好老公 |
[01:55] | You’re amazing, | 你非常好 |
[01:56] | which is why I am not gonna play her game, all right? | 所以我不会对她的挑衅有任何反应 好吗 |
[01:59] | It’s called taking the high road. | 这叫高姿态 |
[02:00] | Yeah, but she already looks down on us. | 好吧 可她已经瞧不起我们了 |
[02:02] | Let’s at least get our money’s worth. Low road. | 我们至少不能亏吧 不要高姿态了 |
[02:06] | Adam, I have a wonderful husband | 亚当 我有个很好的丈夫 |
[02:08] | and three loving children. | 还有三个可爱的孩子 |
[02:09] | No matter what she says, I am happy with my choices. | 不管她说什么 我都对我的选择很满意 |
[02:13] | So even though I am not competing, I win. | 所以虽然我没有跟她比 但是我赢了 |
[02:17] | Well, since you already won, let’s celebrate | 既然你已经赢了 那我们庆祝一下 |
[02:20] | by taking her to the airport. | 把她送去机场吧 |
[02:24] | Don’t leave me alone with her anymore. | 不要再让我单独跟她待在一起了 |
[02:26] | Do you guys think I look like Forrest Gump? | 你们觉得我长得像阿甘正传吗 |
[02:30] | – No. – Only when you run. | -不像 -跑起来有点像 |
[02:35] | How are you two sisters? | 你们怎么会是姐妹 |
[02:36] | You don’t even look alike. | 你们长得都不像 |
[02:40] | Well, she spent a little time in Switzerland, | 她在瑞士待得时间有点久[拉皮手术] |
[02:42] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂我意思 |
[02:44] | Yeah. When she blinks, | 是啊 她眨眼的时候 |
[02:45] | you can see the back of her neck move. | 能看到脖子后面的皮肤在动 |
[02:47] | Oh, I got so much good stuff. Let me at her, coach. | 我有太多话可以说她了 让我出场吧 教练 |
[02:50] | No, Adam. High road, okay? | 不行 亚当 高姿态 记得吗 |
[02:52] | Let’s just live our normal lives as if she’s not even here. | 我们就正常过生活 就像她不在一样 |
[02:56] | Fresh-squeezed papaya juice, Kell? | 来点鲜榨木瓜汁吗 小凯 |
[03:01] | Do you make breakfast like this all the time? | 你每天都做这样的早餐吗 |
[03:04] | It’s like a Four Seasons in here. | 感觉像是四季酒店一样 |
[03:06] | That’s a fancy hotel. | 就是很高级的酒店 |
[03:09] | I know what it is. | 我知道 |
[03:11] | I’ve driven by one. | 我曾经开车路过一家 |
[03:14] | No, what you’re seeing is just our normal, everyday life. | 没有 你看到的就是我们的日常生活 |
[03:18] | I love cooking for my family. | 我很喜欢为我的家人们做饭 |
[03:20] | Mom, my muffin has a price tag on it. | 妈 我的松糕上面还有价签 |
[03:21] | Honey, put that in your mouth. | 亲爱的 赶紧吃别说话 |
[03:23] | So, um, hey, how did you sleep? | 对了 你昨晚睡得如何 |
[03:26] | I mean, it’s pretty cozy | 是不是挺舒服的 |
[03:27] | in a house full of children and love, huh? | 毕竟这个家里都是孩子和爱 |
[03:30] | Oh, I slept great. | 我睡得不错 |
[03:32] | Oh, but I do need to go out and get a memory foam pillow. | 不过我得出去买个记忆海绵枕 |
[03:35] | I went to the bathroom last night, | 我昨晚只是去了趟厕所 |
[03:36] | and your pillow completely forgot how I wanted to sleep. | 结果你们的枕头马上就忘了我喜欢怎样睡觉 |
[03:44] | What’s with the spread? | 怎么这么大阵仗 |
[03:46] | Oh, shoot. Is it Easter? | 完了 是复活节到了吗 |
[03:50] | No. No, this is just our regular, typical breakfast. | 不 这就是我们的日常早餐呀 |
[03:55] | We do this every day. | 每天都这样吃的 |
[03:57] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:58] | I meant, “Is it Easter?” Like, | 我刚才说”是复活节到了吗” 意思是 |
[04:01] | every day is Easter with my girl. | 我家老婆让我每天都过得像复活节 |
[04:05] | Oh, kids, I brought you some presents. | 孩子们 我给你们带了礼物 |
[04:08] | I picked them up on my business trip last week to Tokyo. | 是我上周去东京出差的时候买的 |
[04:12] | It’s just a little something to say | 我就是想借此跟你们说一声 |
[04:14] | domo arigato for having me. | “非常感谢”能让我借住 |
[04:17] | – Oh, sorry, that means… – I know what it means. | -抱歉 这话意思是… -我知道什么意思 |
[04:20] | That’s what you say to Mr. Roboto. | 跟机器人先生就这么说 |
[04:25] | – It’s candy. – This is so cool. | -这是糖 -好酷啊 |
[04:28] | We never get anything like this around here. | 我们在这里从来没有这种东西 |
[04:31] | Uh, I think you’re forgetting about the Tic Tacs | 我觉得你们似乎忘了 |
[04:32] | I got for you at the gas station the other day. | 我那天在加油站给你们买的滴答糖 |
[04:35] | I’m so glad you like it, kids. | 你们喜欢就太好了 |
[04:37] | Oh, Tokyo is amazing. | 东京特别好 |
[04:39] | It’s modern, vibrant, cultured. | 非常现代 有活力 也有文化底蕴 |
[04:42] | It’s so not your thing. | 跟你非常不搭 |
[04:45] | We don’t need to go to Japan. | 我们不需要去日本 |
[04:46] | Okay? We go to Benihana. | 好吗 我们可以去红花铁板烧[日料店] |
[04:50] | Uh, hey, kids, why don’t you go up and play? | 孩子们 你们上楼去玩吧 |
[04:53] | Well, I’m off to buy a pillow. | 我准备出门去买枕头了 |
[04:56] | How far is Pittsburgh from a city? | 匹兹堡进城有多远呢 |
[04:59] | You know what? Never mind. I’ll Google it. | 算了 不用回答 我谷歌就好 |
[05:04] | I don’t like this. She’s getting to you. | 我不喜欢这种感觉 她影响到你了 |
[05:07] | She is not. | 她没有 |
[05:08] | Oh, come on. | 别闹了 |
[05:10] | I haven’t seen that crystal punch bowl | 我上次见到那个水晶酒钵 |
[05:11] | since you told me to return it after our wedding. | 还是我们婚礼后你让我退掉 |
[05:15] | This is not how we live. | 我们过的不是这种生活 |
[05:22] | Look, I make breakfast for you every morning. | 可是我每天早上都给你做早饭 |
[05:25] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[05:26] | Yesterday, you put a frozen Eggo in my pocket | 昨天你给我口袋里放了一个冷冻松饼 |
[05:28] | and said my body heat would warm it up. | 还跟我说 我的体温能让它热起来 |
[05:34] | Okay, she’s getting to me. Mm-hmm. | 好吧 她影响到我了 |
[05:36] | I didn’t sleep at all last night. | 我昨天晚上完全没睡着 |
[05:38] | I knew I heard someone rage-whispering in the bathroom. | 我就说我听到有人在浴室里生气地小声说话 |
[05:42] | I’m just glad it was you and not the ghost. | 我很欣慰是你而不是那个幽灵 |
[05:48] | Growing up, she was always like this. | 从小到大 她一直这样 |
[05:50] | Any toy I had, her toy was better. | 我有什么玩具 她的一定更好 |
[05:52] | Any sport I played, her sport was better. | 我做什么运动 她的也更好 |
[05:56] | What sport did you play? | 你做什么运动呢 |
[05:57] | Badminton. | 羽毛球 |
[05:59] | Well, you weren’t doing yourself any favors. | 好吧 你这个运动确实不咋地 |
[06:02] | Look, if you won’t say anything, then let me do it. | 如果你不打算说什么 就让我来 |
[06:05] | Okay? She needs to know that there are consequences | 好吗 她需要知道 如果对你出言不逊 |
[06:08] | when she’s mean to you. | 就要承担后果 |
[06:09] | Absolutely not, okay? | 绝对不行 好吗 |
[06:11] | You stay out of it. I have my own plan. | 你别管 我有自己的计划 |
[06:14] | At our 50th anniversary party, | 等我们五十周年纪念日的时候 |
[06:16] | when I’m surrounded by all my grandchildren | 我周围都是可爱的孙子外孙们 |
[06:18] | and she’s in a wheelchair, hobbled with loneliness, | 而她孤独地坐在轮椅上 |
[06:22] | she’ll look at me, and we’ll both know | 她抬头看我 那时我们都会知道 |
[06:24] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[06:28] | But that’ll take forever. | 但是那时候还要好久啊 |
[06:35] | $7.99? | 七块九毛九 |
[06:39] | Oh, we’re returning these. | 这些绝对要退货 |
[06:53] | I can’t take much more of Andi’s sister. | 我受不了安迪的妹妹了 |
[06:55] | I’m trying to get her out of my house, | 我想让她离开我们家 |
[06:56] | Andi’s making her a four-star breakfast. | 可是安迪还给她做四星级早餐 |
[06:59] | You don’t get rid of rats by throwing cheese on the floor. | 想要赶走老鼠 怎么能往地板上扔芝士呢 |
[07:02] | Unless you put poison in the cheese. | 除非芝士里有毒 |
[07:04] | But then you’ve escalated things quite a bit. | 但那样的话 事态就有些严重了 |
[07:08] | I’m not a fan of Kelly. | 我不喜欢凯莉 |
[07:09] | Yeah. When we were Andi’s bridesmaids, | 当初我给安迪当伴娘的时候 |
[07:11] | she told me that the color yellow looked good on me | 她跟我说黄色很适合我 |
[07:13] | because it matched my teeth. | 因为跟我的牙颜色搭 |
[07:16] | I let it slide, ’cause I didn’t want to ruin Andi’s wedding. | 我没计较 因为我不想毁了安迪的婚礼 |
[07:19] | You mean our wedding. | 你是说我们的婚礼 |
[07:20] | Eh, it was Andi’s wedding. | 就是安迪的婚礼 |
[07:22] | Nobody wants to look at the groom. | 没人看新郎 |
[07:24] | That’s why they make you dress in black, like a roadie. | 所以你们都穿黑色的 像工作人员 |
[07:27] | What I’m thinking is, if we make life unpleasant for Kelly, | 我想的是 让凯莉的日子不好过 |
[07:31] | she’ll leave, but I can’t do it. | 她自己就走了 但我不能出手 |
[07:33] | No. So what I need is a maker of unpleasantness, huh? | 所以我需要的是 不愉快制造者 |
[07:37] | Which brings me to you, Marcy. | 这就让我想到了你 玛茜 |
[07:40] | You’re really good at making people | 你特别擅长让别人 |
[07:41] | feel bad about themselves. | 自卑痛苦 |
[07:42] | That is so sweet. | 你嘴好甜啊 |
[07:45] | No, I-I’m proud of my skills. They didn’t come easy. | 我为我的技能骄傲 这可得来不易的 |
[07:47] | I had to practice on Don. | 我一直在大唐身上练习 |
[07:49] | I’m your speedbag, baby. | 我就是你的沙包 宝贝 |
[07:51] | So… so you’ll do it? | 所以你愿意帮我 |
[07:52] | Sure. Sure, I’ve had stuff to say to Kelly for 18 years. | 当然 我说凯莉的话已经憋了十八年了 |
[07:57] | She has big feet, right? | 她的脚特别大 对不对 |
[07:59] | Oh, you could row one of her shoes | 把她的鞋给你一只 |
[08:00] | across a lake like a canoe. | 你能用它在湖上泛舟 |
[08:03] | Hey, guys. Hey. | 大家好 |
[08:04] | What do you got there? | 你拿的什么东西 |
[08:05] | They’re cookies, and a woman gave them to me | 是一位女士送我的饼干 |
[08:08] | and she likes me and I’m not related to her. | 喜欢我 并且不是我的亲戚 |
[08:13] | Uh… you seeing someone? | 你跟人约会呢 |
[08:16] | I am. Her name is Melanie, | 对 她叫梅兰妮 |
[08:18] | and we met a month ago at the gym | 一个月之前在健身房认识的 |
[08:19] | when I became lightheaded on the StairMaster. | 当时我在爬梯机上头晕目眩 |
[08:22] | A month, huh? Sounds serious. | 一个月了啊 很认真啊 |
[08:24] | Well, I don’t like to kiss and tell, | 虽然我不喜欢聊八卦 |
[08:26] | but I have kissed, and I must tell you, I liked it. | 但我们吻过了 八卦地说 我很喜欢 |
[08:31] | I know you, Lowell, okay? | 我了解你 洛厄尔 |
[08:32] | Whoever you sleep with, | 你只要跟人一上床 |
[08:33] | you’re gonna imprint on like a baby duck. | 就会像小鸭子印随一样 |
[08:36] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[08:37] | So I think we should meet this girl. | 我觉得我们得见见这个姑娘 |
[08:39] | Maybe you could check her out | 也许你可以把关 |
[08:40] | and make sure I’m not blinded by her cookies. | 别让我被她的饼干蒙蔽了双眼 |
[08:42] | Grow up, Lowell. They’re called knockers. | 成熟点 洛厄尔 那叫大馒头 |
[08:46] | Hey.Bring her by tonight, okay? | 今晚带她来 好吗 |
[08:48] | It’ll help fill up the room and distract Andi | 这样人多起来 就能掩护玛茜嘴炮 |
[08:50] | from my hit man Marcy. | 不让安迪发现 |
[08:52] | Yeah. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:53] | With Lowell and his lady there, | 洛厄尔带着女朋友来 |
[08:54] | I’ll just be a face in the crowd. | 我就成了背景 |
[08:55] | Exactly. You’ll do the hit, | 没错 你来开火 |
[08:57] | drop the gun, take the cannoli. | 把枪扔下 奶油卷带走[电影《教父》著名台词] |
[09:02] | Adam, this is my date Melanie. | 亚当 这是我的女伴梅兰妮 |
[09:04] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:06] | So, uh, what are your intentions with Lowell? | 你对洛厄尔有什么企图 |
[09:09] | You know he doesn’t have any money, right? | 你知道洛厄尔没钱 对吧 |
[09:12] | I figure I’ll just take out some life insurance on him, | 我可以给他买点人身保险 |
[09:15] | put him on a StairMaster and wait for my payday. | 然后让他练爬梯机 等保险金到手 |
[09:19] | Ah, she’s funny. | 她很幽默 |
[09:21] | That’s good. Your ex-wife wasn’t very funny. | 非常好 你前妻就不幽默 |
[09:25] | It’s so fun having your friends over. | 你把朋友们邀请来可真好玩 |
[09:27] | It’s like a hoedown. | 像来跳广场舞的 |
[09:28] | Is there gonna be a hay ride? | 会不会有驴车游行 |
[09:32] | I’ll see if I can rustle one up. | 我看看能不能给你搞一辆来 |
[09:35] | So,tell me about you. Well, I… | 跟我说说… |
[09:37] | Oh, Marcy’s here. Got to go. | 玛茜来了 我得走了 |
[09:40] | – You ready for this? – Oh, I am more than ready. | -准备好了吗 -我不仅准备好了 |
[09:42] | We listened to the Rocky theme the whole way over. | 我们一路都在听《洛基》主题曲 |
[09:45] | I’m kind of pumped up, myself. | 我自己都热血有些沸腾了 |
[09:48] | Kelly, hey, uh, | 凯莉 |
[09:49] | you remember Marcy, don’t you? From our wedding? | 你还记得玛茜吧 我们婚礼上见过的 |
[09:52] | Hmm… Hello, Kelly. | 你好 凯莉 |
[09:54] | Oh, I didn’t recognize you at first. | 我一眼都没认出来是你 |
[09:57] | Well, people age differently, and you’re doing your best. | 大家老得各有不同 你还真是十足用力 |
[10:01] | Ch… | 干杯 |
[10:07] | You just let her walk away. You didn’t even say anything. | 你让她就那么走了 一个字都没说 |
[10:09] | I wasn’t ready. | 我还没准备好呢 |
[10:10] | She sucker-punched me before the bell. | 开始钟声还没响 她就狠狠揍了我一拳 |
[10:13] | I mean, aging is hard, and I am doing my best. | 变老虽然很难 但我在努力中 |
[10:16] | Okay, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Shake it off, champ. | 不 别这样 忍一下就过去了 冠军 |
[10:19] | Come on, stay focused. All right? | 来吧 专心点 |
[10:20] | Oh! Pretend she’s Don. | 把她当做大唐 |
[10:24] | Yeah, that helps. | 有帮助 |
[10:26] | You know, sushi isn’t the most popular food in Japan. | 寿司不是日本最流行的食物 |
[10:30] | It’s rom-yon. | 是拉棉 |
[10:33] | You mean ramen? | 你是说拉面吧 |
[10:34] | Oh, we would have a big laugh in Tokyo | 你要是在东京这么说 |
[10:37] | hearing you say it like that. | 我们能笑死 |
[10:40] | Okay. Hey, who’s ready for another margarita, huh? | 好吧 谁还要添一杯玛格丽特酒 |
[10:45] | Ooh, look, I am. | 看 我要 |
[10:48] | Get her, Marcy. | 干掉她 玛茜 |
[10:50] | So, Kelly, about what you said to me before. | 凯莉 你刚刚跟我说的那句话 |
[10:54] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:56] | What I meant to say was people age differently, | 我的意思是 大家老得各有不同 |
[10:58] | and you’re doing your best. | 你还真是十足用力 |
[11:02] | That’s-that’s exactly what you said the first time. | 你第一次也是这么说的 |
[11:04] | What’s up with those two? | 她们俩干嘛呢 |
[11:05] | Uh, no idea. | 不知道 |
[11:08] | You know what, it’s okay. | 我知道 没关系 |
[11:09] | I understand you lashing out, | 我理解你的毒舌 |
[11:11] | seeing your sister with her wonderful family, | 看着你的姐姐家庭幸福 |
[11:14] | and you all alone. | 而你孤身一人 |
[11:16] | Mm, it must feel like such an empty life… | 感觉一定非常空虚吧 |
[11:19] | set on top of two gigantic feet. | 站在一双巨足之上 |
[11:24] | Oh, yeah? Well, let me tell you something. | 是吗 让我告诉你 |
[11:28] | You’re absolutely right. | 你完全说对了 |
[11:30] | Huh? I’m what, now? | 我说什么了 |
[11:33] | I do have an empty life. | 我确实很空虚 |
[11:35] | I don’t even have a job anymore. | 我已经失业了 |
[11:37] | They fired me. | 我被开除了 |
[11:38] | They fired you? What happened? | 他们开除你 发生了什么 |
[11:41] | I embezzled a tiny bit of money. | 我盗用了一点点钱 |
[11:45] | Can you believe it? | 你能信吗 |
[11:46] | It’s a real “One strike and you’re out” Policy over there. | 居然真的“一振出局”政策 |
[11:49] | I-I thought you were in town for a work conference. | 我以为你来这里是参加工作会议 |
[11:52] | There is no conference. | 根本没有会议 |
[11:54] | I came here because Pittsburgh is the cheapest flight | 我来这儿是因为匹兹堡的机票最便宜 |
[11:57] | since nobody wants to come here. | 因为没人愿意来这里 |
[12:00] | But you said you just got back from Tokyo. | 但你说你刚从日本回来 |
[12:02] | I lied. I got the kids’ candy at Pier 1. | 我撒谎了 给孩子们的糖是在一号码头买的 |
[12:07] | I’m not even sure it’s candy. | 我都不确定那是不是糖 |
[12:08] | It might be little soaps. | 也许是小香皂 |
[12:11] | I ate three of those. | 我还吃了三块 |
[12:15] | The truth is I’m jealous of you. | 事实是我嫉妒你 |
[12:18] | I tried to convince myself that I was winning, | 我想说服自己我才是赢家 |
[12:20] | but I guess this is like the tortoise and the hare. | 也许这就像龟兔赛跑一样 |
[12:24] | I’m the sleek, sexy bunny… | 我是狡猾性感的小野兔 |
[12:28] | losing to you, the slow, scaly turtle. | 输给你这个慢吞吞脏兮兮的乌龟 |
[12:32] | I’m gonna go pack. | 我去收拾行李 |
[12:37] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[12:38] | She went down in the first round. | 才第一轮她就倒下了 |
[12:40] | Adam, you didn’t tell me she had a glass jaw. | 亚当 你没跟我说她玻璃心啊 |
[12:45] | Why would Adam tell you anything about her? | 亚当为什么要跟你说她的事 |
[12:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:52] | Wait, wait, wait, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:53] | D-Did you put Marcy up to this? | 是你让玛茜来的吗 |
[12:56] | Up to what? | 来什么 |
[12:58] | Great party, honey. | 派对真棒 亲爱的 |
[13:02] | – Adam? -Okay, fine. | -亚当 -好吧 |
[13:04] | I didn’t know she was gonna get so upset. | 我又不知道会把她伤成这样 |
[13:06] | But you know how many times | 可你知道我看了多少次 |
[13:07] | I’ve seen her make you upset? | 她把你气成这样吗 |
[13:08] | But that’s not the point. | 可那不是重点 |
[13:09] | You were supposed to | 你应该跟我一起 |
[13:10] | stay on the high road with me. | 做出高姿态来 |
[13:12] | Andi! When you met me, I was in a bar, | 安迪 你遇到我的时候 我在酒吧 |
[13:14] | passed out in a bowl of chicken wings. | 醉倒在一桶鸡翅里 |
[13:17] | I don’t do “High road.” | 我不会高姿态 |
[13:19] | Okay, but you promised to stay out of it. | 可你答应我不掺和的 |
[13:22] | I did stay out of it. | 我没掺和 |
[13:23] | I just put Marcy into it. | 我让玛茜来 |
[13:26] | I found a loophole. | 我找到了漏洞 |
[13:27] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:29] | – I’m not thanking you. – Well, I would like you to. | -我没感谢你 -我希望你感谢我 |
[13:30] | That’s why I said “You’re welcome.” | 所以我说了不用谢 |
[13:32] | Fine. You did the opposite of what I wanted. | 好吧 你完全逆着我的要求来 |
[13:36] | Thank you so much. | 真谢谢你了 |
[13:42] | That did not seem genuine. | 听起来很假啊 |
[13:48] | You just stay right next to Daddy, okay? | 你就待在老爸身边 好吗 |
[13:51] | As long as you’re here, | 只要你在这里 |
[13:52] | Mommy can’t do that loud talking the way she wants to. | 老妈就不会那么大声说话了 |
[13:56] | Okay? So, when she comes in, you know what to do? | 好吗 等她进来 知道自己该干什么吗 |
[13:59] | Pretend to sleep and look cute. | 装睡 卖萌 |
[14:01] | Exactly. Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:03] | Now, when I hear her coming in, | 等我听到她进来的时候 |
[14:05] | I’ll say our code word, and you close your eyes. | 我会说暗号 你就闭上眼睛 |
[14:08] | This is fun. | 太好玩了 |
[14:09] | Yeah, isn’t it nice that we could… | 这样多好啊 我们可以 |
[14:10] | Ooh. Potato. Potato. | 土豆 土豆 |
[14:14] | Hi. Shh. | 你来啦 |
[14:16] | I wish we could talk about tonight, | 我也想今晚谈谈 |
[14:17] | but we don’t want to wake this sleeping angel. | 但我不想吵醒睡着的小天使 |
[14:22] | What can you do? Shh. | 你有什么办法呢 |
[14:25] | Well, I guess, if Emme’s asleep, | 好吧 我猜 艾米睡着的话 |
[14:27] | she can’t have the ice cream that’s downstairs. | 那就吃不了楼下的冰淇凌了 |
[14:32] | Emme, where you going? Potato. Potato. Potato! | 艾米 你去哪 土豆 土豆啊 |
[14:35] | Stop shouting vegetables, all right? I’m not mad at you. | 别叫土豆了 我没生你的气 |
[14:38] | You’re not? | 你没生气吗 |
[14:39] | No. | 没有 |
[14:40] | I mean, at first I was, but then I just kept smiling. | 一开始气 但之后只剩开心了 |
[14:46] | And I can admit this to you | 我还不能告诉你 |
[14:47] | because you’re no better than me, | 因为你比我好不到哪里去 |
[14:48] | but hearing Kelly say the words, “I’m jealous,” | 但听到凯莉说她嫉妒 |
[14:52] | was what I’ve waited for my whole life. | 这是我等了一辈子的 |
[14:55] | I mean, I win. I win so much. And it’s all because of you. | 我是说 我赢了 大获全胜 全都靠你 |
[14:58] | Oh, well, hey, well, you know what I always say. | 好吧 我一直都在说 |
[15:00] | I’m petty and small, and you’re lucky to have me. | 我是小心眼 嫁给我你三生有幸 |
[15:03] | I am. | 没错 |
[15:05] | You know what, I should go check on Kelly, | 我应该去看看凯莉 |
[15:07] | make sure she’s okay. | 看她有没有事 |
[15:11] | -What? – You just want to do a victory lap. | -怎么了 -你就是想去显摆下 |
[15:14] | I kind of do. I’ve never had one. | 有点想 我还没体验过 |
[15:17] | Look, look. | 听着 听着 |
[15:18] | She’s still gonna be upset when we go in there, | 我们进去 她肯定还在伤心 |
[15:20] | so don’t feel bad and start apologizing. | 所以不要内疚 别对她道歉 |
[15:22] | Oh, no, I-I’ll be strong. | 不会 我会坚强的 |
[15:24] | You know, just give her a chance | 给她一次机会 |
[15:25] | to talk more about how much she envies me, | 告诉我 她有多羡慕我 |
[15:26] | and then we’ll all get a good night’s sleep. | 然后我们都能睡个好觉了 |
[15:34] | You okay, sweetie? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[15:36] | Oh, yeah, I’m fine. | 挺好的 |
[15:40] | Well, do you want to talk about some of the stuff you were feeling? | 那你想要聊聊现在的感受吗 |
[15:44] | Specifically the jealousy. | 尤其是嫉妒 |
[15:47] | Or maybe you’d like us to help you pack. | 还是想要我们帮你打包 |
[15:50] | You said you were coming up here to pack. | 你说要上来打包的 |
[15:52] | You don’t want to say things and not do ’em. | 光说不做的话 |
[15:54] | People might start to not like you. | 别人会不喜欢你的 |
[15:56] | Thanks, guys, but I seriously feel great. | 谢谢你们 我真的很好 |
[15:59] | You do? | 很好吗 |
[16:02] | Well, then, I guess we’ll be going. | 那我们只能走了 |
[16:05] | Night. | 晚安 |
[16:11] | That was no victory lap. | 根本就显摆不了 |
[16:14] | She didn’t seem depressed at all. | 她看起来一点都不伤心 |
[16:15] | If anything, she had a kind of glow about her. | 说起来的话 感觉她身上还有光环 |
[16:21] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:22] | She probably pulled it together because we knocked. | 她可能因为我们敲门才假装坚强 |
[16:24] | Let’s try surprising her. | 我们给她个惊喜 |
[16:31] | Is that my daughter’s robe? | 那是我女儿的浴袍吗 |
[16:33] | That’s what you notice about this? | 你就注意到这个吗 |
[16:37] | I am spent. | 我被掏空了 |
[16:39] | I need an egg and some Gatorade. | 我需要鸡蛋和佳得乐 |
[16:42] | You can have treats after you explain yourself, young man. | 解释后你就有得吃 年轻人 |
[16:46] | What happened to the girl with the nice cookies? | 你和那个饼干妹妹怎么回事 |
[16:49] | Melanie. I dropped her off, | 梅兰妮 我把她送回家以后 |
[16:50] | and then I realized I forgot my phone here. | 发现我把手机落这了 |
[16:53] | So I came back to find Kelly on the porch. | 回来发现凯莉站在走廊上 |
[16:55] | On the porch? | 走廊 |
[16:56] | What was she doing on the porch? | 她在那里干什么 |
[16:58] | I don’t know, but I ran straight into a sexual tornado. | 不知道 但我直接被卷入了性爱风暴 |
[17:02] | It was amazing. She tore my pants off | 太棒了 她把我的裤子一下撕掉 |
[17:04] | like I was a basketball player coming off the bench. | 感觉我像要上场的篮球运动员 |
[17:08] | Yeah, she did that in college to actual basketball players. | 大学的时候 她确实对篮球运动员这么做的 |
[17:11] | Wait-wait a minute, she was supposed to be | 等一下 她不是应该 |
[17:13] | upstairs in her room, crying. | 在楼上房间里哭吗 |
[17:15] | Was she crying on the porch? | 在走廊她哭了吗 |
[17:17] | No, she was just standing there | 没有 她就站在那里 |
[17:19] | tying a cherry stem into a knot with her tongue. | 用舌头给樱桃梗打结 |
[17:25] | Sad people don’t do that. | 伤心的人不会干这种事 |
[17:28] | You don’t think this could be a setup, do you? | 你觉得这是个圈套吗 |
[17:30] | Adam, she… she’s not a monster. | 亚当 她又不是女魔头 |
[17:33] | Of course it was a setup. | 当然是圈套 |
[17:36] | I hid his phone so he’d have to come back. | 我把手机藏起来 他就要回来 |
[17:38] | Why would you go to all that trouble | 你为什么要费这么大劲 |
[17:39] | for some one-night stand? | 为了个一夜情 |
[17:41] | It was just a one-night stand, right? | 就是一夜情 对吧 |
[17:44] | I mean, yes, it was one night, | 我是说 确实只有一夜 |
[17:46] | and we did stand for a little bit. | 我们也站了一会 |
[18:04] | Okay, tell me it’s not gonna happen again. | 好吧 跟我保证 这种事不会再发生 |
[18:06] | Tell me you didn’t “Baby duck” Her. | 告诉我 你没有对她印随 |
[18:09] | Well, we did a lot of things. | 我们做了很多事 |
[18:10] | I don’t know what the names of all of them are. | 我又记不住它们所有的名字 |
[18:13] | Oh, my God, she’s gonna peel him like an orange. | 我的天 她肯定会把他榨干的 |
[18:17] | You’re not serious about Kelly, are you? | 你和凯莉不是认真的 对吧 |
[18:19] | I don’t know if I’m serious about her. | 我不知道 |
[18:21] | I mean, I never want to be without her again. | 我是说 我不想以后没有她 |
[18:24] | I miss her right now. | 我现在就想她了 |
[18:25] | Is she okay? Is she cold? | 她还好吗 她冷吗 |
[18:26] | Can you give her my sweater? | 你能把我的毛衣给她吗 |
[18:29] | But why Lowell? | 为什么要是洛厄尔 |
[18:30] | He’s cute. | 他很可爱 |
[18:31] | 我最喜欢看《阿甘正传》 | |
[18:34] | Plus, he’s single and he already has kids. | 另外 他是单身还有小孩 |
[18:37] | He gives me everything you have, Andi. | 他给了我你拥有的 安迪 |
[18:39] | But better, because I didn’t have to go through | 甚至更好 因为我不用再经历怀孕那些破事 |
[18:41] | all that pregnancy stuff, so I can laugh without peeing. | 我可以放肆大笑 不担心小便失禁 |
[18:49] | Looks like the speedy little bunny wins again. | 看起来小兔子又赢了 |
[18:53] | Wait a minute, wait, you’re still leaving, right? | 等等 你还是要走的 对吧 |
[18:54] | Oh, I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[18:56] | She’s not going anywhere, Adam. | 她哪都不去 亚当 |
[18:58] | She’s not jealous, and she’s not going anywhere. | 她不嫉妒我 她也不走 |
[19:00] | I haven’t felt this good since before I got fired. | 辞职以来 我还没这么开心过 |
[19:03] | Lowell is the solution to everything. | 洛厄尔就是我的万能药 |
[19:05] | And I figured that out | 我想通这些 |
[19:06] | thanks to your yellow-toothed friend Marcy. | 多亏了你的黄牙朋友玛茜 |
[19:11] | But Marcy only talked to you because of me. | 但玛茜找你谈话是因为我 |
[19:13] | So, you’re with Lowell because of me. | 所以你和洛厄尔在一起也是因为我 |
[19:16] | And now you’re not leaving because of me. | 现在你不走都是因为我 |
[19:18] | I owe it all to you. Thanks, Adam. | 这一切都要感谢你 谢谢你 亚当 |
[19:22] | Well, there’s your thank-you. | 你的谢谢来了 |
[19:24] | Did you enjoy it? | 喜欢不 |
[19:26] | I think you know I didn’t. | 我觉得你知道我不喜欢 |
[19:34] | What are you barbecuing at 10:00 in the morning? | 一大早上烤什么 |
[19:36] | – Katie’s robe. – Oh. | -凯蒂的浴袍 -好吧 |
[19:40] | Good-bye, all. | 拜拜 |
[19:42] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. You’re-you’re leaving? | 等等 你要走了吗 |
[19:44] | I’m moving in with Lowell. | 我要搬去和洛厄尔住 |
[19:46] | Oh, that poor baby duck. | 可怜的小鸭鸭 |
[19:49] | But you won’t miss me too much, | 但是不要太想我 |
[19:50] | because we’re gonna have you over next week for rom-yon. | 我们下周请你们过来吃日式面拉 |
[19:54] | It’s ramen, okay? I called the Japanese embassy. | 那叫拉面 好吗 我问过日本大使馆 |
[19:57] | Yeah, and you didn’t even go to Japan. | 你连日本都没去过 |
[19:59] | That’s not how I remember it. Sayonara. | 我的记忆力不是这样的 撒由那拉 |
[20:04] | She might be in Pittsburgh forever. | 她要永远待在匹兹堡了 |
[20:06] | Wh-What are we gonna do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[20:08] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你 |
[20:09] | but I’m gonna get in that barbecue grill | 但我要去烧烤架那里 |
[20:10] | and close the lid. | 把盖子合上了 |
[20:12] | No, no, we are not giving up, all right? | 我们不能放弃 好吗 |
[20:14] | Our problem is the low road wasn’t low enough. | 问题是我们的下流姿态还不够低 |
[20:17] | I know us. We can get lower. | 我有自知之明 我们还能更低 |
[20:20] | Now you’re talking. | 这才像话 |
[20:22] | You see, the high road may be the road to happiness, | 高姿态也许可以通往幸福 |
[20:26] | but the low road is the road to revenge. | 但下流 是可以复仇的 |
[20:30] | I think Gandhi said that. | 这句话应该是甘地说的 |