时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Guys, stop what you’re doing. I have something to tell you. | 兄弟们 放下手中的活 我有事要说 |
[00:06] | Is it bad news? Is it Dad’s pacemaker? | 是坏消息吗 老爸的起搏器出问题了吗 |
[00:09] | Should I sit down or stand up? | 我该坐着听还是站着听 |
[00:11] | Just to be safe, I’m gonna split the difference and lean. | 安全起见 我折中一下 靠着听 |
[00:15] | I just heard on the radio that in England, | 我刚刚在广播里听到 |
[00:18] | they call boloney “polony.” | 英国人把熏肠叫”香肠” |
[00:23] | I don’t like it. It’s arrogant. | 我不喜欢 听起来很傲慢 |
[00:27] | I got to go to the bank. | 我得去银行 |
[00:28] | Or as they call it in England, the “pank.” | 也就是英国人口中的”云行” |
[00:31] | We’re not doing that, Lowell. | 我们不玩这种梗 洛厄尔 |
[00:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[00:40] | Lowell just got a text. | 洛厄尔收到条信息 |
[00:42] | Hey, come on. That’s personal. | 拜托 这是私人消息 |
[00:43] | Don’t read it. | 别看 |
[00:44] | It’s from his ex-wife. | 是他前妻发的 |
[00:45] | Read it. | 读出来 |
[00:47] | “Hey, Lowell…” | 嘿 洛厄尔 |
[00:48] | Normal voice. | 正常说话 |
[00:50] | “Hey, Lowell, can we get together for a drink? | 嘿 洛厄尔 我们能不能聚一下喝一杯 |
[00:52] | It’s not about the kids, it’s about us.” | 不是孩子的事 是我们的事 |
[00:55] | “Us”? They don’t have an us anymore. | “我们” 他们不再是我们了 |
[00:57] | What do you think she wants? | 你觉得她是想干嘛 |
[00:58] | Sex. Men and women only drink together | 上床 男男女女做床上运动前 |
[01:01] | to loosen up for boom-boom time. | 都愿意一起喝一杯 放松身心 |
[01:03] | This is not good. | 不是什么好事 |
[01:04] | Lowell was devastated after she cheated on him. | 洛厄尔发现她出轨的时候 痛不欲生 |
[01:06] | Look, if he thinks he has another chance with her, | 要是他以为自己还有机会复合 |
[01:08] | he’ll jump at it. | 肯定迫不及待求复合 |
[01:09] | Then she’ll break his heart and we’ll be knee-deep | 然后他会再次陷入情伤 我们会再次陷入 |
[01:11] | in man tears again. | 西湖的水 男人的泪 |
[01:13] | Remember how loud he cries? | 记得他哭起来声音多大吗 |
[01:15] | It was the worst sound I’ve ever heard. | 没有比那更刺耳的声音了 |
[01:17] | And I saw a documentary on a marching band | 我是看过录像带被碾坏的 |
[01:18] | that got sucked up by a twister. | 军乐队纪录片的人 |
[01:21] | You know, all the horns. | 里面号声特别多 |
[01:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:24] | O-Okay, let’s think about this. Um… | 我们想想办法 |
[01:27] | Oh. What if we stop it before it happens? | 我们将它扼杀在萌芽中怎么样 |
[01:29] | We’ll delete Jen’s text, Lowell won’t text her back, | 把珍的信息删掉 洛厄尔就不会回复 |
[01:31] | the whole thing goes away. | 那些事就都不会发生了 |
[01:32] | – Let’s do it. – Okay. | -就这么办 -好 |
[01:36] | Uh… I don’t know how to do it. | 我不知道怎么删 |
[01:37] | – Right there, that’s delete. – Yeah, that deletes the whole chain. | -这里 删除 -这是删除所有对话 |
[01:40] | How do you delete just one text? | 怎么只删这一条 |
[01:41] | – I got it. – You’re highlighting it. | -我可以 -你是给它高亮 |
[01:43] | That’s copy and paste. | 这是复制粘贴 |
[01:45] | You just took a picture of us. | 你给我们俩拍了张自拍 |
[01:50] | Oh, no, he’s back. He can’t see this text. | 不好 他回来了 不能让他看见这条信息 |
[01:52] | – What do we do? – Uh… Just take it. Take the whole damn phone. | -我们该怎么办 -拿走 整个手机都拿走 |
[01:54] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[01:55] | Just stash it somewhere. | 随便藏个地方 |
[01:59] | Not there. | 那里不行 |
[02:01] | – It’s all right, we’re family. – Come on… | -没事 我们是亲戚 -拜托 |
[02:05] | I forgot my phone. | 我忘带手机了 |
[02:06] | Ah. Right on. | 真棒 |
[02:08] | I pulled onto Old Town Road | 我刚刚踏上了老城路 |
[02:10] | and asked Siri to play “Old Town Road,” like I do. | 然后让Siri播放老城路 |
[02:13] | But when she didn’t, I thought she was ignoring me, | 可她没理我 我还以为她是不理我了 |
[02:15] | so I asked louder and louder until I realized | 然后我越喊越大声 突然意识到 |
[02:18] | I didn’t have my phone and I was shouting at myself. | 我是没带手机 还对自己大喊大叫的 |
[02:21] | If I had a nickel. | 这个包袱真不错 |
[02:23] | Right? | 是吧 |
[02:28] | It’s not here. Hmm. | 手机不在这 |
[02:31] | Well, I hope you’re not suggesting that it’s in Adam’s pants. | 你不是在暗示手机在亚当裤子里吧 |
[02:47] | Hey. Sorry I’m late for dinner. | 不好意思 吃晚饭迟到了 |
[02:50] | Oh, dinner. That’s why I came in here. | 晚饭 我是为了晚饭来的 |
[02:55] | I stopped by Dad’s after work to check on him. | 我下班以后去了趟老爸那里 |
[02:58] | Oh, yeah? How is he adjusting to life with the new pacemaker? | 是吗 他还适应装了起搏器后的生活吗 |
[03:00] | Well, he seemed fine, but I could tell they were hurrying me out. | 看着还行 但我感觉他有点希望我赶快走 |
[03:04] | Especially when Dad said, “Hurry and get out.” | 尤其是老爸说”你赶快走”的时候 |
[03:09] | Well, y-you think he’s not feeling well | 你觉得他可能感觉不舒服 |
[03:10] | and he’s trying to hide it? | 但是想瞒着你 |
[03:11] | Something’s going on. | 肯定有问题 |
[03:13] | I need to get to the bottom of it. | 我要搞清楚 |
[03:15] | When’s dinner? | 什么时候吃晚饭 |
[03:17] | I have been down here working on it for hours. | 我已经忙活好几个小时了 |
[03:19] | I am only one person. | 我只是一个普通人 |
[03:23] | uh, Katie, can you go check on Grandpa? | 凯特 你能去看看爷爷吗 |
[03:25] | Snoop around, see how he’s doing and report back to me? | 探查一下他怎么回事 回来报告给我 |
[03:28] | I don’t like the idea of spying. Well… | 我不喜欢监视别人 |
[03:31] | I’ll give you $20. | 给你20元 |
[03:34] | Okay. I’ll do anything for money. | 好 给钱干什么都行 |
[03:37] | Well, that’s comforting to a father. | 老父亲听到这话真欣慰 |
[03:41] | I’ll go after school tomorrow. | 明天放学以后去 |
[03:47] | W-Why do you have an extra cell phone? | 你怎么还有个手机 |
[03:50] | Is it a burner for your secret second family? | 外面有第二个家了 买个一次性手机联系着吗 |
[03:55] | Yeah. Is that gonna be a problem? | 对 有问题吗 |
[03:59] | No, but… | 没有 不过 |
[04:01] | Maybe you could fill up your other wife’s DVR | 也许你可以用你那个妻子录像机 |
[04:03] | with Finding Bigfoot. | 去录《大脚怪寻踪》 |
[04:07] | This is Lowell’s phone. | 这是洛厄尔的手机 |
[04:08] | Jen texted him that she wanted to meet for a drink. | 珍给他发信息说要见面喝一杯 |
[04:11] | Well, I didn’t want him to see it and be tempted | 我不想让他看到 再被珍诱惑 |
[04:12] | to get back together with her. | 跟她和好 |
[04:14] | So you stole his phone? | 所以你就把他的手机偷走了 |
[04:15] | Well, we tried to delete just the one text, | 我们想只删除那一条信息 |
[04:17] | but I think you can only do that from Apple headquarters. | 这件事好像只能在苹果总部删 |
[04:21] | Yeah. Look, you got to give Lowell his phone back. | 听着 我们必须把手机还给洛厄尔 |
[04:25] | All right? If you’re concerned for your friend, | 知道吗 如果你关心的朋友 |
[04:27] | just tell him you’re worried because you care about him. | 应该告诉他你关心他 所以很担心 |
[04:29] | That’s not how we do it. | 我们男人才不这样 |
[04:32] | I steal his phone. That’s how we do it. | 我把他的手机偷走 这才是男人做的事 |
[04:35] | Look, I agree with you, Jen is terrible for him. | 珍对他很不好 我也同意 |
[04:39] | Okay? But Lowell’s a grown man. | 知道吗 但洛厄尔是个成人了 |
[04:40] | You need to let him make his own choices. | 你得让他自己去做这个决定 |
[04:44] | I’m a grown man. | 我是成人 |
[04:46] | You don’t let me make my own choices. | 你怎么不让我自己做决定 |
[04:49] | Honey, give Lowell his phone back. | 亲爱的 手机还给洛厄尔 |
[04:53] | You know, I don’t have these problems | 在我外头的那个家里 |
[04:54] | with my secret second family. | 就不会有这个问题 |
[04:57] | I’m the boss over there. | 在那我说得算 |
[05:02] | When’s Lowell getting here? | 洛厄尔什么时候能到 |
[05:04] | I’m pulling up his location on Find My Friends. | 我在查看朋友位置里看看他到哪了 |
[05:08] | He’s in the living room! | 他就在客厅 |
[05:11] | Oh, that’s right. We have his phone. | 对了 他手机在我们这 |
[05:14] | I still think it’s a mistake to give this back. | 我还是觉得把手机还给他是个错误 |
[05:16] | I know how to get rid of it. Give it to one of the kids | 我知道怎么甩掉它 把它交给孩子 |
[05:18] | and tell them, “Don’t lose it.” We’ll never see it again. | 再告诉他们”千万别弄丢了” 肯定再也见不到 |
[05:22] | Why didn’t you guys just delete the text? | 你们为什么不把那条信息删了呢 |
[05:25] | It can’t be done. We don’t work for NASA, Marcy. | 删不掉 我们又不是NASA的天才 玛茜 |
[05:28] | It’s two steps,edit, delete. | 分两步 编辑 删除 |
[05:30] | I know because I deleted all of Don’s texts about polony. | 我是为了把大唐发的关于”香肠”的短信都删除 |
[05:35] | It’s what the British people call boloney. | 就是英国人的熏肠 |
[05:39] | I don’t like it. It’s arrogant. | 我不喜欢 听起来很傲慢 |
[05:43] | You and I are so made for each other. | 咱俩还是真是天生一对 |
[05:47] | – Hey, what’s up? – Hey, Lowell. | -怎么了 -洛厄尔 |
[05:49] | – Uh, have a seat. – I can’t stay long. | -请坐 -我不能长待 |
[05:51] | I’m meeting a guy who responded to my lost phone flyer. | 我的寻手机启事有人联系我了 我要去见他 |
[05:54] | He said to meet him in an alley and to wear a tank top | 他说在小巷子见面 我要穿小背心 |
[05:56] | and gym shorts so he knows it’s me. | 还有运动短裤 这样比较好认 |
[06:02] | Uh-huh. In the future, maybe run that stuff by us, okay? | 以后再有这种事 先来问问我们 好吗 |
[06:04] | Right. Uh, so, Lowell, um, | 对 那个 洛厄尔 |
[06:06] | how are you feeling about your ex-wife these days? | 你现在对你前妻有什么想法 |
[06:09] | I’m finally in a good place. | 我终于平静了一些 |
[06:11] | I haven’t hacked into her e-mail in months. | 已经好几个月没黑进她的邮箱账户了 |
[06:15] | You broke into her e-mail? | 你偷看她的电子邮箱 |
[06:16] | Yeah, I have Jen’s password, and every night after the divorce, | 对 我有珍的密码 离婚以后 |
[06:20] | I would curl up in her old sweatshirt and read her inbox. | 我每天晚上躺在她的旧衣服里 看她的收件箱 |
[06:25] | That sounded sexy, but I know it’s sad. | 听起来很性感 但我知道这件事很悲伤 |
[06:30] | But you’re over her now? | 但你现在不爱她了吧 |
[06:31] | Totally and completely. | 彻头彻尾 |
[06:33] | Okay, well, then, I guess you can have your phone back. | 那么 你可以拿回你的手机了 |
[06:37] | Don took it. | 大唐拿走的 |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:40] | Because-because Jen texted you, | 因为珍给你发了信息 |
[06:42] | and we didn’t want you to overreact. | 我们不喜欢你对它反应过度 |
[06:44] | Oh, that’s no big deal. We text each other | 没关系的 我们经常发信息 |
[06:45] | all the time about the kids– A drink?! | 讨论孩子的事 喝一杯 |
[06:49] | She wants to get a drink. | 她想跟我喝酒 |
[06:50] | Okay, hold on, hold on, don’t get too excited. | 等等 冷静 别那么兴奋 |
[06:52] | We’re getting back together. Jump up and down with me. Oh. | 我们要复合了 跟我一起跳 |
[06:55] | Yeah, no– Uh, Lowell, I-I’m wearing the wrong bra. | 行 不行 洛厄尔 这个胸罩不适合 |
[06:58] | Yeah. No jumping, no– I thought you said you were over her. | 不许跳 你不是说你不爱她了吗 |
[07:01] | That was when she didn’t want me back. | 那是因为她不想要我 |
[07:03] | Now she wants me back. | 现在她要我了 |
[07:04] | I’m back! | 要我了 |
[07:07] | I’m answering her. | 我回复她 |
[07:08] | “Where and when?” Okay… | “几点 在哪”好了 |
[07:10] | Lowell, just because Jen wants a one-nighter | 洛厄尔 珍想跟你过一夜 |
[07:12] | doesn’t mean that she wants to get back together. | 不代表她想跟你复合 |
[07:13] | That’s right, Andi. Tell him. | 没错 安迪 跟他说 |
[07:15] | Yeah, well, she could just be using you. | 她可能只是想利用你 |
[07:17] | I mean, ladies like cheap sex, too. | 女人也愿意占便宜的 |
[07:22] | Well, don’t lie to him. | 别骗他啊 |
[07:25] | She answered. | 她回复了 |
[07:26] | “I’m staying at the Bainbridge Hotel this weekend. | 周末我在班布里奇酒店住 |
[07:29] | Let’s get a drink tomorrow.” | 我明天喝一杯吧 |
[07:31] | She definitely wants me back. | 她绝对是要我了 |
[07:33] | What? How do you figure? | 什么 你怎么看出来的 |
[07:34] | The Bainbridge is where we had our first date. | 班布里奇酒店是我们第一次约会的地方 |
[07:36] | It’s the most romantic spot in our pantheon of love. | 那是我们爱情神庙中最浪漫的地点 |
[07:40] | Mm-hmm. Does your pantheon have a cheater’s basement? | 你们的爱情圣殿里是不是还有出轨地下室 |
[07:43] | ‘Cause she really steamed up | 她可在里面 |
[07:44] | the windows down there. | 玩得风生水起 |
[07:47] | That’s true. She’s put you through a lot of polony. | 没错 她让你度过了很多香肠 |
[07:50] | No. No. No. | 别别 |
[07:51] | Okay, okay. | 行吧 |
[07:53] | Why would Jen be staying at the Bainbridge tonight | 珍为什么今晚就住在班布里奇 |
[07:56] | if she’s meeting you tomorrow? | 却要跟你明天见面呢 |
[07:57] | That’s a great question, Andi. | 好问题 安迪 |
[07:59] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 完全不合常理 |
[08:01] | Unless she’s preparing our love nest. | 因为她在筹备我们的爱巢 |
[08:04] | She probably wants me to stay over tomorrow. | 想让我明晚住在那里 |
[08:06] | I should pack a bag. | 我该打包些东西 |
[08:08] | Wait. Lowell, you’re making a big mistake. | 等等 洛厄尔 你在犯大错 |
[08:10] | You’re right. Play it cool. | 你说得对 要冷静 |
[08:12] | I’ll wear two pairs of underwear just to be safe. | 保险起见 明天穿两条内裤 |
[08:16] | One dressy, one everyday. | 一条高端的 一条日常的 |
[08:21] | He’s in for a world of hurt. | 他马上就要伤心欲绝了 |
[08:22] | Well, there’s got to be something we can do. | 我们肯定有办法解决 |
[08:25] | Well, there was. | 以前有 |
[08:26] | Not give him back his phone. | 不把手机还给他就行 |
[08:29] | All right, nobody likes that guy. | 哈了 没人喜欢那个家伙 |
[08:32] | Okay, uh… Ooh, all right. | 好的 好 |
[08:33] | Don and I will go down to the Bainbridge | 我和大唐去班布里奇 |
[08:35] | to talk to Jen and find out her intentions. | 跟珍谈谈 问她想干嘛 |
[08:37] | If she’s just toying with Lowell, | 要是她在玩弄洛厄尔 |
[08:39] | we’ll tell her to leave him alone. | 我就让她滚远点 |
[08:41] | Oh. You guys are doing a good thing. Yeah. | 你们这是积德行善啊 |
[08:43] | Yeah. I just wish we didn’t have to go to the Bainbridge to do it. | 希望我们不用去班布里奇做这些事 |
[08:45] | – They charge ten bucks for parking. – Oh. I tell you what. | -他们的停车费超贵的 -这样吧 |
[08:48] | If you drive, I’ll let you pay for parking. | 如果你开车 我就让你付停车费 |
[08:51] | That sounds fair. | 听起来很公平 |
[08:54] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[08:57] | No. That’s right. Yeah. | 没问题 公平合理 |
[09:02] | Hello? | 好呀 |
[09:07] | Grandpa? | 爷爷 |
[09:08] | Is everybody okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[09:14] | Bev, if you’re gonna talk dirty, talk louder. | 贝芙 如果你要说骚话 就大点声说 |
[09:16] | You know I don’t hear too good. | 你知道我耳朵不好用 |
[09:28] | Welcome to the Bainbridge Hotel. | 欢迎光临班布里奇酒店 |
[09:29] | May I help you? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[09:30] | Yeah. We’re looking for a guest staying here– Jen Franklin. | 我们找这里的一位住客 珍·富兰克林 |
[09:33] | Ms. Franklin’s bachelorette party is in the hotel bar. | 富兰克林小姐的单身派对就在酒店酒吧里举办 |
[09:36] | Bachelorette party? | 单身派对 |
[09:38] | Well, Jen’s getting married? | 珍要再婚了吗 |
[09:40] | By any chance, is she marrying a guy named Lowell? | 我想问下 跟她结婚的人是叫洛厄尔吗 |
[09:44] | What kind of person has their ex meet her | 什么样的人会把前夫约到 |
[09:45] | where they had their first date | 他们第一次约会的地方见面 |
[09:46] | to tell him she’s marrying another guy? | 却是为了告诉他 她要跟别人结婚了 |
[09:48] | I’m giving Jen a piece of my mind. | 我得好好跟这个珍说道说道 |
[09:50] | Ask if they validate parking. | 看看他们能不能给停车券 |
[09:55] | We’re looking for Jen Franklin. | 我们想找珍·富兰克林 |
[09:57] | The strippers are here! Oh! | 脱衣舞者来了 |
[10:00] | We’re not strippers. | 我们不是脱衣舞者 |
[10:01] | Hold on. Let’s see how this plays out. | 等等 先看看她们打算怎么样 |
[10:05] | You guys can’t start the show till Jen comes down from her room. | 你们得等珍从房间里出来再开始表演 |
[10:08] | Did you use a Groupon? | 你是用团购买的吗 |
[10:12] | Groupon? Hey, I did not come here to get my feelings hurt. | 团购券 等等 我可不是来受气的 |
[10:15] | And if I was a stripper, you’d be paying full price. | 就算我真是脱衣舞者 也必须出全价 |
[10:18] | Let’s go, Don. | 走吧 老唐 |
[10:20] | You just talked yourself out of the full Monty, lady. | 你错过了一场全裸体验 女士 |
[10:27] | So not only does Jen not want to get back together with Lowell, | 所以珍不仅不想跟洛厄尔复合 |
[10:30] | she’s marrying someone else. | 而且还打算嫁给别人 |
[10:32] | I can’t believe that. | 我简直无法相信 |
[10:33] | And in sexier news, Adam and I were mistaken for strippers. | 更性感的新闻是 我和亚当被错认成了脱衣舞者 |
[10:41] | I believe that. | 我信 |
[10:44] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢宝贝 |
[10:51] | You’re awfully quiet over there, Andi. | 你怎么不说话 安迪 |
[10:55] | Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah, you can shake your moneymaker. | 什么 哦 你电臀舞确实不错 |
[10:57] | Look, I-I just…I’m worried about Lowell. | 我只是有点担心洛厄尔 |
[11:00] | I mean, he’s not gonna take this well. | 他绝对接受不了这个 |
[11:02] | Which is exactly why I stole his phone to begin with. | 所以我最开始才偷了他的手机 |
[11:05] | All right, so we’ll tell Lowell the news, and then… | 这样吧 我们来告诉洛厄尔 然后 |
[11:07] | you will make him feel better | 你来负责安慰他 |
[11:09] | by telling him how much he means to you as a friend. | 就告诉他 你非常在乎他这个朋友 |
[11:11] | I’m not doing that. | 我不干 |
[11:15] | Men don’t talk about feelings. | 男人从不聊感情 |
[11:17] | Lowell tells you how he feels about you all the time. | 可是洛厄尔经常说他对你的感情 |
[11:19] | Yeah, and it’s really uncomfortable. | 是啊 让我非常尴尬 |
[11:22] | I wish he’d steal my phone instead. | 我倒希望他能偷我的手机 |
[11:27] | Hey, Katie. | 凯特 |
[11:28] | – How was Grandpa? – I don’t want to talk about it. | -爷爷怎么样 -我不想谈这件事 |
[11:31] | Whoa, wait, what-what… what did you… | 等等 你 你是… |
[11:33] | what did you find out? | 你发现了什么 |
[11:34] | That you might have a little brother coming soon. | 发现你可能很快要有个弟弟了 |
[11:43] | So, Lowell, we have something to tell you, | 洛厄尔 我们有话跟你说 |
[11:45] | and there… there’s no easy way to say it. | 真的不知道该如何开口 |
[11:48] | So… Marcy, say it. | 所以 玛茜 你说吧 |
[11:54] | Thank you, Andi. Yeah. | 谢谢安迪 是这样 |
[11:56] | Lowell, | 洛厄尔 |
[11:57] | today we found out… Andi, you finish. | 今天我们发现 安迪 你说完吧 |
[12:02] | That Jen… back to you, Marcy. | 珍呢 你继续 玛茜 |
[12:06] | – Is… Andi? – Getting… Marcy? | -要… 安迪 -结… 玛茜 |
[12:08] | M… | 呼… |
[12:10] | Andi? | 安迪 |
[12:11] | Oh, for crying out loud. Lowell… | 有完没完了 洛厄尔 |
[12:13] | Jen’s getting married again. | 珍要再婚了 |
[12:15] | What? | 什么 |
[12:16] | We’re sorry that you had to hear it from us. | 抱歉是我们告诉你的 |
[12:19] | Who is she marrying? | 她要嫁给谁 |
[12:20] | I looked up her wedding registry… | 我去查了她的婚姻记录 |
[12:22] | It’s some guy named Ira Stone. | 好像是个叫伊拉·斯通的人 |
[12:24] | Ira Stone? | 伊拉·斯通 |
[12:25] | He was my divorce lawyer. | 他原来是我的离婚律师啊 |
[12:29] | I bet that’s why she got all your money. | 怪不得钱最后全归她了 |
[12:34] | What? Someone already said that? | 怎么 有人说过了吗 |
[12:38] | Why am I the one who always gets hurt? | 为什么每次受伤的总是我 |
[12:40] | When’s it gonna be her turn to cry so loud | 什么时候轮到她来哭泣 |
[12:42] | the neighbors call the police because they think a cat | 哭声大到邻居以为猫被卡在墙里 |
[12:44] | is stuck in the wall? | 然后去报警 |
[12:48] | Oh, Lowell, I know it’s hard, but-but we’re here for you. | 洛厄尔 我知道你很难 但是我们陪着你 |
[12:50] | Yeah. We’ll help you rise above. | 对 我们会帮你大度释怀的 |
[12:53] | Or… we can help you sink below. | 我们也可以帮你小肚鸡肠 |
[12:56] | You don’t always have to be on the losing end. | 你不需要每次都输的 |
[12:59] | You may not be able to get her back, | 也许你收不回她的心 |
[13:01] | but you can get her back. | 但你可以收拾她这个人 |
[13:03] | You just said the same thing twice. | 同样的话为什么要重复两遍 |
[13:06] | Adam is talking about the dish best served cold. | 亚当说的是最好的一道冷菜 |
[13:11] | Jell-O? | 果冻吗 |
[13:15] | Revenge, Don. | 是复仇 老唐 |
[13:16] | I’m talking about revenge. | 我说的是复仇 |
[13:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:20] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[13:21] | – Nice! All right! – Attaboy! | -好啊 漂亮 -这才对 |
[13:22] | All right, let’s get to work. | 来吧 我们开始计划 |
[13:24] | You have Jen’s e-mail password… | 珍的邮箱密码在你手上 |
[13:25] | there’s got to be some part of her life we can screw up. | 我们肯定能利用这个干点什么坏事 |
[13:28] | You bet your bippy there is. | 用你屁屁打赌 绝对有 |
[13:31] | I’ll go home and get the password. | 我这就回家取密码 |
[13:33] | One quick cry in her sweatshirt, and I’ll be back. | 我抱着她的运动衫哭一下 然后就回来 |
[13:42] | I found Kate’s purse at our place. | 我在家里找到了凯特的包 |
[13:44] | I guess she left it there when… | 应该是之前不小心… |
[13:46] | well, you know. | 你懂的 |
[13:49] | What? I don’t know. | 什么 我不懂 |
[13:50] | She caught your father and me in a compromising position. | 她撞见了我和你爸爸的不雅姿势 |
[13:53] | Or positions. | 或者姿势们 |
[13:55] | I’m not sure how long she was standing there. | 我不知道她看了多久 |
[13:58] | Ma, don’t say “positions” to me. | 妈 别跟我说”姿势” |
[14:02] | Poor Katie. | 可怜的凯特 |
[14:04] | No wonder she was asking to go to church. | 怪不得她最近说想去教堂 |
[14:08] | Your father’s new pacemaker has had some side effects. | 你爸的起搏器有点副作用 |
[14:10] | It’s made him very randy. | 搞得他非常饥渴 |
[14:12] | Okay, thanks for stopping by. | 好了 谢谢你过来看我 |
[14:14] | I mean, he’s like a new man. | 他简直像换了个人 |
[14:16] | We haven’t done some of that stuff since Nixon. | 从尼克松时代以来我们就没那样玩过了 |
[14:20] | Seriously, you have to stop talking | 好了 你真的不能再说了 |
[14:21] | before this whole house turns to ash. | 不然这个房子都得塌了 |
[14:24] | Wait. I need a favor. | 等等 我需要你帮个忙 |
[14:25] | Ask your dad to turn down his pacemaker. | 你让你爸把起搏器的速度调低点 |
[14:28] | A little. Nothing dangerous. | 就稍微调低一点 不冒险 |
[14:30] | I just need time to run a few errands. | 我只是需要点时间出去办事 |
[14:34] | Fine. I can’t do it right now. I’m in the middle of something. | 好吧 现在不行 我还有其他事 |
[14:37] | Okay. Make it soon. | 好 你尽快 |
[14:38] | I haven’t finished a crossword in a week… they’re piling up. | 我一周都没玩填字游戏 都堆成山了 |
[14:44] | What’d your mom want? | 你妈想干什么 |
[14:46] | To ruin my day. | 毁了我这一天 |
[14:49] | Did you get Jen’s password? | 珍的密码拿到了吗 |
[14:51] | Yep. Here you go. | 给你 |
[14:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:53] | You had to write this down? | 这还要写下来吗 |
[14:55] | Well, it’s just a random jumble of letters and numbers. | 因为只是字母和数字的随机组合 |
[14:58] | Lowell, it’s “Down2play24-7.” | 洛厄尔 上面写着”随时可以玩” |
[15:02] | I said it’s random. | 就是很随机 |
[15:06] | Okay, honey, sure. | 好吧 你开心就好 |
[15:10] | Uh, okay, I opened Jen’s e-mail. | 我打开了珍的邮箱 |
[15:12] | Look, she used a travel website to plan her honeymoon. | 她用了一个旅行网站来计划蜜月 |
[15:15] | Flight, hotel. | 航班 酒店 |
[15:16] | It is perfectly bundled for revenge. | 刚好适合我们复仇 |
[15:20] | It says “click link to access itinerary.” | 上面写”点击链接打开日程” |
[15:23] | It wants us to do it. It doesn’t like her, either. | 它都希望我们点 它也不喜欢珍 |
[15:28] | We’re in! | 进去了 |
[15:29] | Ah! I’ve always wanted to say that. | 我一直想说一句这个话 |
[15:32] | Jen booked two business class tickets to Hawaii. | 珍订了两张去夏威夷的公务舱 |
[15:35] | Lowell, what do you want to do about that? | 洛厄尔 你打算怎么做 |
[15:38] | I say let’s move her to the back… | 我们把她挪到后面… |
[15:41] | – Yeah. – Of business class. | -可以 -公务舱后排 |
[15:45] | That way, | 这样的话 |
[15:46] | when they pass out the freshly baked cookies, | 空姐发刚烤好的饼干的时候 |
[15:48] | they won’t be hot anymore, they’ll just be warm. | 饼干已经不烫了 只是温的 |
[15:54] | Uh, okay, you got to dial it up a little, Lowell. | 好吧 你得加大点力度 洛厄尔 |
[15:57] | All right? Honey, move Jen to the back of the plane | 懂吗 亲爱的 你把珍挪到飞机后面 |
[16:00] | next to the bathroom, huh? | 靠着厕所 怎么样 |
[16:01] | She put you in a crappy situation. | 她让你感受这么糟糕 |
[16:03] | We’re gonna do the same thing to her. | 你也给她来点糟糕体验 |
[16:07] | Click “modify hotel reservation.” | 点击”编辑酒店预订” |
[16:10] | Beachfront room?I don’t think so. | 海滩房 算了吧 |
[16:13] | Unless we fill it with scorpions. | 除非里面全是蝎子 |
[16:18] | Okay, now dial it down a little. | 这下你得降低点力度 |
[16:23] | Okay, what’s the worst room in a hotel? | 酒店里最差的房间是哪个 |
[16:25] | Ground floor, parking lot view. | 底层 只能看到停车场 |
[16:27] | It’s what we always get. | 我们每次都订那种 |
[16:29] | I don’t need an ocean view when I got a Marcy view. | 我不需要海景 玛茜就是我眼中的美景 |
[16:32] | Aw. That’s sweet. I thought you were just cheap. | 这么甜 我以为你只是不想花钱 |
[16:35] | It’s a little of both. | 也有这个原因 |
[16:38] | Okay. All set. | 好了 搞定 |
[16:40] | The only thing left to do is hit “confirm changes.” | 现在就差点击”确认修改” |
[16:43] | You do the honors. | 你来吧 |
[16:49] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[16:50] | What-what-what don’t you know? | 有什么说不好的 |
[16:51] | Well, maybe I should leave the door open with Jen. | 也许我应该再给珍一次机会 |
[16:53] | Yeah, she’s marrying another man, but she cheated on me. | 她虽然要嫁给别人了 但她之前婚内出轨了 |
[16:56] | She could cheat on him with me. | 也许她也会跟我出轨 |
[17:01] | Have you learned nothing from this, Lowell? | 你难道还没看出来吗 洛厄尔 |
[17:04] | Jen is a horrible person. | 珍就是个坏人 |
[17:06] | She’s marrying your divorce lawyer. | 嫁给了你的离婚律师 |
[17:08] | The guy you paid to sue her pants off | 你花钱请他把她告到没裤子穿 |
[17:11] | took her pants off! | 直接脱了她的裤子 |
[17:13] | Look, I have spent the last year watching you suffer. | 我已经看你挣扎了一年 |
[17:16] | I won’t do it again. | 我不会再那样了 |
[17:17] | I know, I know. Because I wasn’t productive at work. | 我知道 因为我工作效率很低 |
[17:19] | No. I mean yes. | 不是 虽然也是 |
[17:21] | But no. | 但是不是 |
[17:22] | No. You just keep letting her take advantage of you, Lowell, | 我是说 你总让她占你便宜 洛厄尔 |
[17:25] | and I can’t stand it! | 我受不了 |
[17:27] | Okay? I care about you. You are part of this family, | 懂吗 我在乎你 你对我来说是家人 |
[17:29] | and damn it, we love you! | 而且 我们很爱你 |
[17:34] | Aw. You did it. | 你做到了 |
[17:36] | You yelled it, but you did it. | 虽然是吼出来的 但你做到了 |
[17:40] | Stand up for yourself and push that button. | 你赶紧男人点 按下去吧 |
[17:46] | I don’t need to. | 我不需要 |
[17:49] | I think I held onto the idea of Jen | 我一直放不下珍 |
[17:52] | because I was afraid I’d end up alone. | 是因为我不想变成一个人 |
[17:55] | But then you screamed at me from the heart. | 但是你发自内心地吼了我 |
[18:00] | Now I know I can… | 我现在知道了 |
[18:01] | let her go, because… | 我可以放开她 因为… |
[18:03] | I have you guys. | 我还有你们 |
[18:06] | That’s weird. Press the button. | 别说奇怪的话 赶紧点吧 |
[18:09] | Do it. Press it. | 点吧 快点 |
[18:12] | No, okay? We are proud of him, | 好了 我们很为他自豪 |
[18:15] | and Don and I are taking you out to dinner to celebrate. | 我和老唐带你出去吃晚餐 |
[18:18] | That’s right, but you’re gonna have to pay, | 没错 不过你来掏钱 |
[18:20] | because I have no idea where I left my wallet. | 因为我不知道把钱包放哪儿了 |
[18:28] | Thanks, Adam. | 谢谢 亚当 |
[18:30] | Oh. Well, all right. | 不客气 |
[18:34] | You see what you started? | 看看你搞出来的事 |
[18:45] | Okay, let go, Lowell. | 好了 放开吧 洛厄尔 |
[18:49] | My arms did, but my heart never will. | 胳膊放开了 但我心还在你那里 |
[18:59] | Who talks like that? | 谁会这么说话 |
[19:03] | You love him. | 你爱他 |
[19:06] | And I love when you show your sensitive side. | 我很喜欢你内心柔软的一面 |
[19:09] | I think it’s hot. | 我觉得很性感 |
[19:11] | Well, that’s why I like you more than my secret second wife. | 所以比起那位秘密妻子 我更喜欢你 |
[19:18] | Why can’t any of you keep your hands off each other?! | 你们就非得随时卿卿我我吗 |
[19:26] | Let’s take this upstairs. | 我们去楼上吧 |
[19:27] | Absolutely. Right behind you. | 没问题 这就来 |
[19:29] | Oh, uh, just got to do one thing. | 不过我得先干一件事 |
[19:32] | “Confirm changes.” | “确认修改” |
[19:35] | That’s for you and your rude friends. | 送给你和你那些没礼貌朋友 |
[19:37] | “Groupon.” Huh! | 还”团购” |
[19:47] | Dad? | 爸 |
[19:50] | Mom? | 妈 |
[19:52] | This is as far as I’m coming in. | 我不会再往里走了 |
[19:58] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[20:01] | I’m inside the house! | 我进来了 |
[20:04] | It’s okay. You-you don’t have to talk to Dad. | 好了 你不用跟你爸说了 |
[20:06] | I doubled up on my B12s. | 我多吃了点B12维生素 |
[20:08] | Everything’s hunky-dory. | 一切都很好 |
[20:11] | Run along, boy. | 赶紧走吧 儿子 |
[20:12] | This is grown-up time. | 现在是成年人时间 |
[20:17] | I’m never coming back here again. | 我绝对不会再来了 |