时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, we’re off to the movies. Ah. | 我们去看电影了 |
[00:03] | But first, Adam, | 走之前 亚当 |
[00:05] | I am gonna do something incredibly nice for you. | 我要给你准备个大惊喜 |
[00:08] | Well, if you can say what it is in front of the guys, | 如果这个惊喜是可以当众讲出来的 |
[00:10] | it’s not what I’m secretly hoping for. | 那肯定不是我暗搓搓想要的 |
[00:13] | No, it is our 20th anniversary this weekend, | 不是 这周末是我们结婚二十周年纪念日 |
[00:16] | and I know you put a lot of pressure on yourself about these things. | 我知道 一碰到这种事 你的压力就特别大 |
[00:18] | So I made us a dinner reservation at La Traviata. Oh. | 所以我在茶花餐厅预约了晚餐 |
[00:22] | That’s Italian for “I took care of it, honey.” | 意思就是 我来搞定 宝贝 |
[00:25] | Honey, thank you, but I’m well aware | 亲爱的 谢谢你 但我十分清楚 |
[00:28] | it’s our 20th anniversary, | 我们结婚二十周年的日子 |
[00:29] | and I’ve already made some very special plans. | 而且我已经做好了特别的安排 |
[00:34] | Ooh, you’re lucky. | 你可真幸福 |
[00:35] | If I don’t constantly threaten Don, | 如果我不一直威胁大唐 |
[00:37] | he doesn’t plan anything. | 他什么都不会安排 |
[00:39] | I’m never more thoughtful | 我只有被吓到快屎的时候 |
[00:40] | than when I’m frightened out of my mind. | 才会特别温柔细心嘛 |
[00:43] | Don’t worry, I got this. | 别担心 交给我 |
[00:45] | Oh, that is so sweet. | 甜死了 |
[00:47] | Okay, I’ll cancel our reservations. | 好吧 那我把预约取消了 |
[00:51] | I got this whole 20th anniversary thing under control. | 结婚二十周年纪念日完全在我掌控之中 |
[00:56] | I had no idea it was our 20th! | 我根本不知道我们结婚二十周年了 |
[01:00] | I could tell. I’ve seen that look on my own face. | 我看出来了 你那个表情我熟 |
[01:03] | I mean, I knew we had an anniversary coming up, | 我知道结婚纪念日要到了 |
[01:06] | but I didn’t know it was such a big one. | 没想到是这么重要的纪念日 |
[01:08] | I knew, because you and Andi were married in May of 2000, | 我知道 因为你和安迪是2000年五月结婚 |
[01:11] | which is exactly 16 years before we met. | 与我相识的时间相差16年 |
[01:14] | This will be our fourth friend-erversary | 所以今年是我们的相识第四年纪念日 |
[01:17] | This is gonna be harder than I thought. | 肯定比我想得更难 |
[01:19] | I can’t do my usual anniversary stuff. | 普通结婚纪念日的套路肯定不行 |
[01:22] | I need something big. 20 years is a milestone. | 我需要大动作 20年是个里程碑 |
[01:25] | That’s where the word came from. | 这个词就是从这来的 |
[01:27] | “Mile.” “Stone.” | 一英里长的石碑 |
[01:28] | Long and heavy, like a marriage. | 又长又沉重 和婚姻一样 |
[01:32] | We’re gonna need beers for this. | 要解决这件事 我们需要啤酒 |
[01:33] | I do better with some thinking juice. | 来点思维敏捷水会有灵感 |
[01:41] | All right, I got something. | 好的 我想到了 |
[01:43] | Andi loves theater. Everybody knows that. | 安迪喜欢戏院 大家都知道 |
[01:45] | So I’ll take her to a play. | 我带她去看演出 |
[01:47] | Look at that, just one sip, I already had an idea. | 有效果 就一口 灵感就来了 |
[01:51] | That’s nice, but if you really want to dazzle her, | 是不错 不过要想迷住她 |
[01:53] | you need to come up with something | 你需要再加把劲 |
[01:55] | she doesn’t know you know she’d like to do. | 要那种她不知道你知道她喜欢的东西 |
[01:58] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[01:59] | For me and Marcy’s 25th anniversary, | 我和玛茜的25周年 |
[02:00] | I took her hot-air ballooning over wine country. | 我带她坐热气球飞跃红酒镇 |
[02:03] | The best part was she didn’t know | 最棒的部分就是 |
[02:04] | that I knew she wanted to do that. | 她不知道我知道她想去 |
[02:06] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. You told me a hundred times. | 对 你给我讲了上百次了 |
[02:09] | One balloon ride and you’re Antonio Banderas. | 一次热气球旅行 你就成了情圣安东尼奥·班德拉斯 |
[02:14] | When you surprise your wife with something | 当你用你悄悄留意到妻子的细节 |
[02:16] | you secretly noticed about her, | 去给她搞惊喜时 |
[02:17] | it says you pay attention because you care. | 说明你用心了 你在乎她 |
[02:20] | Yeah, but how do I know something | 是 可我怎么知道些 |
[02:22] | she doesn’t know I know? | 她不知道我知道的东西呢 |
[02:24] | If I know it, she’ll know I know | 如果是我知道的 她知道我知道 |
[02:26] | because she told me. | 因为是她告诉我的 |
[02:28] | It’s the only way I know things. | 这是我唯一知道的途径 |
[02:32] | Look, Don, how did you know | 那老唐 你是怎么知道 |
[02:33] | Marcy wanted to go on a balloon ride? | 玛茜想去坐热气球的 |
[02:34] | Well, because I love my wife. | 因为我爱我的妻子 |
[02:37] | And I know where she keeps her diary. | 还知道她把日记本收在哪里 |
[02:47] | Wait a minute, how about this? | 等一下 这样如何 |
[02:49] | Andi’s got lots of pictures of owls in here. | 安迪搞了这么多猫头鹰的画 |
[02:51] | Which means I noticed she loves owls. | 我注意到了她爱猫头鹰 |
[02:55] | So… what if I take her to the woods, | 那么如果我带她去森林里 |
[02:58] | a nice bottle of wine and a couple of dead mice? | 开一瓶好红酒 再带点几只死老鼠呢 |
[03:02] | They say no idea is a bad idea, | 那些说没主意就是坏主意的人 |
[03:04] | but they haven’t heard that one. | 肯定是还没听过这个主意 |
[03:06] | I know, it stinks. | 我知道 糟透了 |
[03:07] | I’m choking. | 我要上不来气了 |
[03:11] | All right, Lowell, | 好的 洛厄尔 |
[03:12] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[03:12] | You are my most trustworthy friend. | 你是我最值得信赖的朋友 |
[03:21] | I don’t know if your anniversary surprise for Andi | 我不知道你为安迪准备的结婚周年惊喜是否完美 |
[03:23] | will be perfect, but the one you just gave me is. | 但你刚刚给我的惊喜 十分完美 |
[03:28] | I need you to go to Andi tomorrow | 我需要你明天去找安迪 |
[03:30] | and find out if there is something she has secretly | 找出她有没有没说过 |
[03:32] | always wanted to do. | 却一直想做的事 |
[03:34] | Oh Look. It’s 2:45 | 看啊 两点四十五了 |
[03:37] | You’re not here every day, but this is | 你不是天天来不知道 |
[03:38] | when we tell each other something | 这个时间我们得互相诉说 |
[03:40] | we’ve secretly always wanted to do. | 彼此没说过却想要做的事情 |
[03:44] | We didn’t do that yesterday. | 我们昨天就没做啊 |
[03:46] | I forgot you were here yesterday. | 我忘了你昨天也来了 |
[03:49] | I just want to know more about you. | 我只是想再了解你一些 |
[03:50] | Like, I don’t know, uh, | 比如说呢 |
[03:53] | how you’d like to celebrate your anniversary. | 你想怎么庆祝你的结婚纪念日 |
[03:56] | Oh, Adam’s behind this, huh? | 亚当捣的鬼 对不对 |
[03:59] | He’s got nothing, right? | 他什么都没准备 是吧 |
[04:01] | I’m just rooting for you two kids. | 我就是太喜欢你们俩了 |
[04:04] | See, this is why I booked that dinner. | 就因为这样 我才订的晚餐 |
[04:07] | Adam puts too much pressure on himself, | 亚当总是给自己的压力特别大 |
[04:09] | and then he panics and comes up with some weird idea. | 然后就慌神了 会想出奇怪的主意 |
[04:13] | That checks out so far. | 目前全中 |
[04:15] | Like when he wanted to plan our honeymoon. | 比如他在计划我们的蜜月的时候 |
[04:18] | He decided it had to be something I’d never expect. | 决定做点我没试过的玩意 |
[04:21] | So he overthought it and rented an RV. | 然后玩大了 他租了台房车 |
[04:24] | I don’t love RVs. | 我不喜欢房车 |
[04:25] | It’s like renting the world’s worst hotel room | 仿佛是租了全世界最烂的酒店 |
[04:28] | that follows you everywhere. | 跟着你到处走 |
[04:30] | Oh, tell me about it. | 可不是么 |
[04:31] | At least you weren’t hunting owls. | 至少你们不是去打猫头鹰 |
[04:34] | You’d hate that, right? Just to confirm. | 你不喜欢吧 我确认一下 |
[04:37] | Well, on my honeymoon I saw the world’s largest stuffed owl. | 我在度蜜月的时候 看到了世界上最大的毛绒猫头鹰 |
[04:41] | Along with other roadside attractions, | 还有其他路边景点 |
[04:44] | like the world’s largest paper clip | 比如世界上最大的夹子 |
[04:45] | and the world’s largest pancake. | 世界上最大的煎饼 |
[04:48] | Sounds like it really set you off. | 你真是被惹到了 |
[04:50] | I just think things should be as big as they are | 我只是认为 东西该多大就多大 |
[04:51] | and no bigger. | 不用更大 |
[04:54] | So what happened when you told Adam | 所以你在告诉亚当你不喜欢房车旅行后 |
[04:55] | you didn’t like the trip? | 他有什么反应 |
[04:57] | Oh, I never told him. | 我没告诉过他 |
[04:58] | I lied my ass off, like a good wife. | 我是个好老婆 撒谎应对 |
[05:01] | You two are such good communicators, | 你们俩沟通这么顺畅 |
[05:03] | I don’t know why I’m here. | 我干嘛来的 |
[05:05] | Okay, here’s what we’ll do about the anniversary, right? | 我们的结婚纪念日这么过 |
[05:07] | I’ll, uh… I’ll come up with an idea, | 我想个创意 |
[05:09] | and I’ll put a hint to it in my nightstand. | 然后在放个提示在床头柜上 |
[05:12] | You get him to find it, and then he can surprise me. | 你帮他找出来 然后给我惊喜 |
[05:15] | But I haven’t even done the thing | 可亚当吩咐我做的事 |
[05:16] | I’m supposed to do for Adam. | 我还没做到 |
[05:17] | Forget that. You’re with me now. | 算了吧 现在你是我的人了 |
[05:32] | Hey, what’d you find out? | 你有什么发现 |
[05:33] | Nothing concrete, but I have an idea. | 没有确定 但我有个主意 |
[05:35] | Why don’t we snoop in Andi’s personal stuff for a clue? | 为什么探查一下安迪的私人物品找找线索 |
[05:39] | Good thinking. | 好主意 |
[05:40] | I’ll get her laptop, and we’ll look at her browser history. | 我去拿她的笔记本 看看浏览记录 |
[05:44] | Uh, maybe something more personal than that. | 比那个更私人的东西 |
[05:47] | If your browser history isn’t your most personal thing, | 如果你的浏览记录不是最私人的东西 |
[05:50] | you’re not doing the Internet right. | 那你还没学会网上冲浪 |
[05:53] | I think we have to ask ourselves | 我们得问问自己 |
[05:55] | where do women keep their most personal secrets? | 女人会把私人秘密藏在哪 |
[05:57] | Oh. Let’s think of it like a quiz. | 把它当成问答游戏 |
[05:59] | A Nightstand, B Bedside table, | A 床头柜 B 床边桌 |
[06:02] | or C All of the above? | C 二者皆是 |
[06:07] | I don’t want to look in there. That’s her private stuff. | 我不想翻 太私人了 |
[06:10] | I once reached in and thought I grabbed the remote. | 有一次我在里面拿个东西 我以为是遥控 |
[06:12] | It only had one button, and it did not work the TV. | 它只有一个按钮 遥控得绝对不是电视 |
[06:16] | Andi’s going to be home soon. Open that drawer. | 安迪马上回家了 打开抽屉 |
[06:19] | I think I’m just gonna go back downstairs | 我还是下楼 |
[06:20] | and look at her laptop. | 看看她的电脑吧 |
[06:21] | Stop. Look in the drawer. | 停下 看抽屉 |
[06:23] | She knows you have nothing planned. | 她知道你什么都没计划了 |
[06:24] | She put something there, she told me. | 在里面放了东西 她告诉我的 |
[06:26] | What? When did she tell you that? | 什么 她什么时候告诉你的 |
[06:28] | When I was supposed to find out your thing. | 在我完成你交待的事的时候 |
[06:29] | She turned the tables pretty quick. | 她这手翻云覆雨玩得那叫一个溜 |
[06:31] | I see how she gets her way a lot. | 难怪她总能随心所欲的 |
[06:33] | So now she knows I have nothing? | 所以她知道我没计划了 |
[06:35] | This is worse than I thought. What am I gonna do now? | 情况太糟糕了 我该怎么办 |
[06:37] | Look in the G-dang drawer! | 赶紧把小破抽屉打开 |
[06:48] | “Join us on The Spirit of Pittsburgh for a river cruise | 与我们一起登上匹兹堡之魂号 |
[06:51] | with dinner and dancing.” | 来一场游河晚宴舞会 |
[06:53] | I didn’t know she wanted to do that. | 我不知道她想去 |
[06:55] | But now you do. Go on the cruise, it’ll be fun. | 现在你知道了 去参加游河 会很有趣的 |
[06:59] | Aw, I-I can’t. | 不行 |
[07:01] | That’s her idea. I wanted to surprise her. | 这是她的创意 我想给她惊喜 |
[07:03] | You said I should plan our anniversary | 你说的 结婚纪念日就应该 |
[07:05] | around something she didn’t know I knew about her. | 让她感受到我对她格外了解 |
[07:07] | I did say that. | 确实是我造的孽 |
[07:08] | But now that I know more about you, | 但现在我对你更了解了 |
[07:10] | I think we should lower our expectations. | 我认为我们应该降低期望值 |
[07:18] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:21] | Andi, okay, I gotta come clean. | 安迪 我得跟你坦白 |
[07:23] | I tried to come up with something thoughtful | 我想搞一个结婚纪念日的暖心创意 |
[07:24] | for our anniversary, and I’m nowhere. | 可我实在没想法了 |
[07:29] | Adam, you seem stressed. | 亚当 感觉你压力好大 |
[07:32] | You know what you should do? | 知道你该怎么办吗 |
[07:33] | You should go upstairs, lay down, | 你应该上楼 躺下 |
[07:35] | and look in my nightstand. | 翻翻我的床头柜 |
[07:39] | I already know about that. | 我都知道了 |
[07:40] | Lowell told me everything. | 洛厄尔已经说了 |
[07:41] | He’s back with me now. | 现在他又是我的人了 |
[07:45] | That guy’s the worst double agent ever. | 史上最烂的双面间谍了 |
[07:48] | Honey, the river cruise is a great idea, | 亲爱的 游河的创意很好 |
[07:51] | but I wanted to surprise you with my own idea. | 可我想用我的创意来给你惊喜 |
[07:53] | Something that says I know stuff about you. | 能体现我对你了解的创意 |
[07:56] | Okay, come here, honey. | 过来 宝贝 |
[07:58] | I’m gonna take the pressure off you. | 我帮你减减压 |
[07:59] | Okay, what’s my favorite meal? | 我最爱哪顿饭 |
[08:01] | Brunch. Because you can drink in the morning | 早午餐 大早上喝酒 |
[08:03] | without anybody judging you. | 也不会有人说三道四 |
[08:05] | See, you know me so well. | 看 你多了解我啊 |
[08:08] | So we’ll have an anniversary brunch, problem solved. | 我们吃个结婚纪念日早午餐 问题解决了 |
[08:12] | But it’s not a surprise. | 可那不是惊喜 |
[08:15] | Adam, what’s important | 亚当 真正重要的是 |
[08:18] | is that I have had 20 wonderful years with you. | 我跟你度过了美好的二十年 |
[08:25] | You’re amazing. Aww. | 你太棒了 |
[08:30] | I feel like a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders. Oh… | 感觉肩上的担子一下子就轻了 |
[08:32] | But are you sure brunch is enough? | 你确定早午餐就够了吗 |
[08:34] | You’re not gonna be disappointed? | 不会让你失望吗 |
[08:36] | Disappointed? | 失望 |
[08:37] | I’m having vodka and waffles. | 我可以喝伏特加吃华夫饼 |
[08:41] | If we had a family crest, that would be on it. | 如果我们有家徽 这两样必须有 |
[08:52] | Happy anniversary, honey. | 结婚纪念日快乐 宝贝 |
[08:54] | Happy anniversary, honey. | 结婚纪念日快乐 宝贝 |
[08:56] | I’m so excited about brunch. | 好兴奋可以吃早午餐了 |
[08:57] | You know, if I have enough bottomless mimosas, | 给我无限量的香槟鸡尾酒 |
[08:59] | you might end up with a topless wife. Ooh. | 你老婆的春光可以无限量给你供应哦 |
[09:03] | I got a lot more than brunch planned. | 我的计划可不仅仅有早午餐哦 |
[09:04] | After you took all the pressure off me, | 在你把我的压力消除后 |
[09:06] | I started thinking clearly and came up with a surprise. | 我开始思路清晰 想到了绝佳惊喜 |
[09:10] | We’re recreating our honeymoon RV trip. | 我们重启房车旅行 |
[09:18] | It-it even looks like the same RV. | 好像还是同一辆房车呢 |
[09:22] | I remember ’cause I’ve seen it so many times in my dreams. | 我忘不了 梦里出现好多次呢 |
[09:26] | And there’s more. | 还有 |
[09:30] | Look who’s coming with us. | 猜猜谁跟我们一起走 |
[09:31] | Happy anniversary! | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[09:38] | Oh, and Adam already packed your suitcase. | 亚当已经帮你打包好行李了 |
[09:41] | It’s full of bikinis and tube tops, | 里面全是抹胸和比基尼 |
[09:42] | so you’ll have to redo that. | 所以你得重新收拾 |
[09:45] | So, uh, where are we headed? | 可我们要去哪儿 |
[09:47] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[09:48] | You don’t tell the RV where you’re going. | 你不能告诉房车去哪里 |
[09:50] | The RV tells you. | 是房车告诉你 |
[09:53] | It’s like a 25-foot wife. | 它就像七米长的妻子 |
[09:59] | Uh, you know, Adam, this-this could be | 亚当 要张罗这件事 |
[10:01] | a lot of work for you. | 感觉挺费心力的 |
[10:02] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你愿意这样做吗 |
[10:04] | Andi, it’s our 20th anniversary. | 安迪 这可是二十周年纪念日 |
[10:08] | I want to go the extra mile. | 我很愿意多迈一英里 |
[10:09] | Or, in this case, the extra 1,000 miles. | 这个情况下 应该是多迈一千英里 |
[10:15] | I’m just gonna say it again. Wow! | 我要再说一次 |
[10:18] | And you haven’t heard the best part. | 你还没听我说最棒的部分呢 |
[10:20] | It’s only six hours up the road | 只要开六个小时 |
[10:22] | to the world’s largest Frisbee. | 就能看到世界上最大的飞盘 |
[10:25] | Yeah, and-and | 没错 |
[10:26] | two hours after that is the world’s largest french fry. | 再开两个小时 就是世界上最大的薯条 |
[10:30] | It used to be the world’s largest potato, | 之前是世界上最大的土豆 |
[10:31] | but it got struck by lightning. | 但是后来被闪电砸中了 |
[10:40] | Are you okay? I know RVs aren’t really your thing. | 你还好吗 我知道你不是很喜欢房车 |
[10:43] | You’d think Adam would know that, too. | 我还以为亚当也知道呢 |
[10:46] | How can he know something if I don’t tell him? | 我没告诉他 他怎么会知道 |
[10:48] | That’s the only way he knows things. | 这是他唯一知道的途径 |
[10:51] | Well, let’s make the best of it. | 我们只能尽量享乐了 |
[10:53] | I’ve always wanted to see the country in a rolling toilet. | 我一直想坐在颠簸的马桶上环游全国 |
[10:59] | Wait, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[11:01] | If it’s anything like our honeymoon, | 如果要完美复制我们的蜜月 |
[11:03] | we’ll need this. | 还需要这个 |
[11:14] | Marcy, someone left a half-eaten sandwich in the fridge. | 玛茜 冰箱里有半块三明治 |
[11:16] | Come guess what kind of meat it is with me. | 你来跟我猜猜看是什么肉 |
[11:20] | Hey, slow down, save some fun for later. | 别着急 给以后留点乐趣 |
[11:25] | All aboard! | 请上车 |
[11:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:28] | I just remembered, we have kids. | 我刚想起来 我们还有孩子 |
[11:31] | We can’t leave them alone. Ugh, too bad. | 不能丢下他们 太遗憾了 |
[11:37] | Let’s go back inside. | 我们回去吧 |
[11:37] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[11:40] | You’re not getting out of it that easy. | 这事可没那么简单能躲过去 |
[11:42] | I’m not? Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:46] | Lowell said he’d watch the kids. Let’s hit the road. Come on. | 洛厄尔说孩子他来照看 我们出发吧 走 |
[11:49] | First stop, world’s largest Frito, huh? | 第一站 世界上最大的洋芋片 |
[11:53] | And if you get there before dark, | 如果在天黑前赶到 |
[11:54] | they let you slide down it. How great is this country? | 还能从上面滑下去 这国家太好了吧 |
[12:01] | – Woo-hoo. All right. Here we go. – Okay. | -好了 走吧 -好 |
[12:04] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:06] | Oh, sorry, oops. Excuse me. | 抱歉 结果一下 |
[12:10] | All right… I’ll just do this, I guess. | 好吧 那我就这样好了 |
[12:15] | Okay, uh… Ow. | 好 |
[12:17] | All right, you go there. No, not there, the other there. | 好了你去那边 不是 是另外那边 |
[12:21] | There’s no other there. | 哪有另外那边 |
[12:24] | Wh-Where do I go? | 我到底要去哪里 |
[12:26] | Uh… Okay, you know what? | 算了 |
[12:27] | We’re in the wrong order. | 我们顺序错了 |
[12:28] | All right, so everybody get out, and we’ll start over again. | 所有人出去 我们重新来一遍 |
[12:35] | Do you think Andi seemed happy when she saw the RV? | 你觉得安迪看到房车的时候看起来开心吗 |
[12:39] | I do not. | 不开心 |
[12:43] | Do you think she’s having a good time? | 你觉得她现在开心吗 |
[12:47] | I do not. | 不开心 |
[12:50] | Tell you what, let me go talk to Andi, | 这样吧 我去跟安迪聊聊 |
[12:52] | sell her on how great this is. | 跟她说说这趟旅程有多好 |
[12:54] | Thanks, Don. | 谢谢老唐 |
[12:56] | You’re a good brother. | 你真是好哥哥 |
[12:57] | Life on the road, huh? | 漫漫路途 是吧 |
[12:59] | How much fun is this? | 是不是很好玩 |
[13:00] | So much. I am having a blast. | 特别好玩 我超开心 |
[13:04] | Of course, nothing compares to life over the road, | 当然 漫漫路途肯定不如浪漫飞行 |
[13:06] | like in a hot air balloon, for example. | 比如热气球什么的 |
[13:09] | Yeah, Don, Don, not the time. | 老唐 现在不是聊那个的时候 |
[13:11] | No, no, it’s a great story. | 不 这个故事很有意思 |
[13:12] | At one point, a bald eagle landed on the basket. | 当时 有个秃鹰落在了气球上 |
[13:15] | It was beautiful. Here, let me show you a picture. | 特别漂亮 我给你看照片 |
[13:22] | Brakes are good. | 刹车是好东西 |
[13:31] | Look, if you’re not gonna tell Adam | 你要是不打算告诉亚当 |
[13:34] | how you feel about this trip, I will. | 你对这段旅途的真实看法 我来说 |
[13:36] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[13:38] | He-He’s doing the best he can. | 他已经尽力了 |
[13:40] | I’d rather have a husband who’s thoughtful 364 days a year | 我宁愿要一个一年364天都很体贴的老公 |
[13:43] | than some guy who isn’t, | 也不要一个364天不体贴 |
[13:44] | but tries to make up for it in one day. | 而在剩下那天努力弥补的老公 |
[13:46] | You are an incredibly nice person. | 你真的好善良 |
[13:49] | Sometimes I don’t get you at all. | 有时候我根本不懂你 |
[13:52] | Hey, how’s dinner coming? Those steaks smell fantastic. | 晚餐怎么样了 牛排闻起来好香 |
[13:55] | Ugh, bad news. | 有坏消息 |
[13:57] | Some kind of animal ran off with our rib eyes. | 有个动物拿着我们的肋眼牛排跑了 |
[14:00] | It was either a bear or a large, naked, hairy person. | 要么是头熊 要么是个毛很多的裸体人 |
[14:04] | God, I hope it was a bear. | 天哪 希望是一头熊 |
[14:06] | Whatever it was, he knew what he was doing. | 不管是什么 他还挺专业的 |
[14:08] | He held the tray above his head like a waiter. | 像服务员一样把托盘托在脑袋上面走的 |
[14:11] | At least he didn’t get the beans, | 至少他没拿走豆子 |
[14:12] | so we’ll eat these for dinner. Sound good, Andi? | 所以我们晚餐吃这个吧 可以吗 安迪 |
[14:16] | Does it? | 可以吗 |
[14:18] | Andi, if you want to say something, say it. | 安迪 你要是有什么意见 就直接说 |
[14:22] | Well, I’ve been keeping quiet about this, | 我一直没开口 |
[14:24] | but I-I was just telling Marcy that, um… | 但是我刚才在跟玛茜说 |
[14:28] | What? | 什么 |
[14:31] | I love beans. | 我太爱豆子了 |
[14:33] | I do. And you know what? I don’t care who knows about it. | 真的 而且你知道吗 我不在乎被谁知道 |
[14:36] | I love them so much I just want to run out there | 我爱豆子爱到想要跑出去 |
[14:38] | and scream it to the world. | 宣告全世界 |
[14:40] | Oh, no, no, no. I wouldn’t go outside | 不要 现在外面有人熊在 |
[14:42] | with that man-bear around. No, no, no. | 你还是别出去了 别去 |
[14:44] | I think he just let us have the beans to fatten us up. | 我觉得他给我们留下豆子是想养肥我们 |
[14:57] | – You okay? – Yeah, great. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[15:01] | It’s a little hot. | 有点热 |
[15:05] | Well, I could start the engine and turn on the AC, | 我可以启动发动机 打开空调 |
[15:08] | but there could be some fumes. | 但是可能会有烟雾 |
[15:11] | We’ll be cooler, but we might not wake up. | 我们会凉快 但也可能醒不来 |
[15:16] | Yeah, I wouldn’t want that ’cause then this would be over. | 我也不想那样 因为那样这一切就结束了 |
[15:20] | Having a great time. This is adventurous. | 我特别开心 简直像冒险一样 |
[15:24] | Adventurous, but safe. | 冒险 但是很安全 |
[15:27] | If whatever took our steak comes back, | 要是那个抢我们牛排的人回来 |
[15:29] | we got walls to protect us. | 我们还有墙作为护盾 |
[15:33] | Do you think he’ll come back? | 你觉得他会回来吗 |
[15:34] | Oh, they always come back, | 他们总会回来的 |
[15:36] | but don’t-don’t worry, we’ll be fine. | 不过别担心 我们不会有事 |
[15:39] | It’s not like we’re in a tent that a claw can slash open. | 我们又不是在一巴掌能撕碎的帐篷里 |
[15:42] | It’ll take two, three swipes to get through this tin can. | 要想弄开这个铁罐头 得需要拍打好几下呢 |
[15:46] | Sweet dreams, honey. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[15:51] | Marcy, Marcy, Marcy. | 玛茜 玛茜 |
[15:54] | They’re asleep. | 他们睡着了 |
[15:55] | You know, we’ve never done it in an RV. | 我们以前没在房车里做过 |
[16:00] | Don, they can hear us. | 老唐 他们能听到 |
[16:02] | No, they can’t. | 他们听不到 |
[16:03] | Yes, we can. | 我们听得到 |
[16:15] | Okay, I think they’re really asleep now. | 好了 这下他们应该睡着了 |
[16:18] | We’re not. | 我们还醒着 |
[16:23] | Good morning, camper. | 早上好 露营者 |
[16:26] | Good news, I got up early while everyone was still sleeping | 好消息是 大家还睡着的时候我早起了 |
[16:29] | and drove us to our next campsite. | 带我们来到了第二个露营地点 |
[16:31] | We’re just down the road | 我们马上就要见到 |
[16:33] | from the world’s largest felt-tip pen. | 世界上最大的毡头笔 |
[16:37] | That’s exciting, | 太令人激动了 |
[16:38] | ’cause mostly you just see regular-size pens. | 因为大多数时候只能看到普通尺寸的笔 |
[16:44] | Uh, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[16:46] | To the bathroom. | 去卫生间 |
[16:47] | Uh, in what sense? | 去做什么呢 |
[16:48] | Can you put a number on it? | 能告诉我上哪号吗 |
[16:51] | I will not. | 不能 |
[16:53] | The only reason I ask is because there’s certain numbers | 我这样问是因为有些号 |
[16:55] | you can do in there and certain numbers you have to do outside. | 可以在里面上 有些号得去外面 |
[16:58] | The higher the number, the more outside. | 号越大 越得到外面 |
[17:01] | This conversation is making me very uncomfortable. | 这段对话让我非常不舒服 |
[17:03] | Oh, say no more. Your comfort is my priority, | 不必多说 你的舒适是我最在意的事 |
[17:07] | which is why I splurged on the ultra soft. | 所以我买了超舒适版厕纸 |
[17:13] | Huh? Always thinking of you. | 怎么样 我永远想着你 |
[17:16] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[17:17] | You’re right, you can’t go out there like that. | 你说得对 你不能这样出去上厕所 |
[17:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:24] | Once you’re done digging, you hold on to that | 你挖完之后 还是拿在手里 |
[17:26] | for self-defense in case that man-bear shows up. They migrate. | 免得那个人熊再次出现 他们会转移阵地的 |
[17:31] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[17:32] | I can’t take anymore. I’m sorry, Adam, but I hate this. | 我受不了了 抱歉 亚当 但是我讨厌这一切 |
[17:35] | Okay, I love you, but I hate this, okay? | 好吗 我爱你 但是我讨厌这一切 |
[17:37] | I-I-I hate camping and-and digging | 我讨厌露营 讨厌挖坑 |
[17:39] | and eating beans for dinner and then | 讨厌晚餐吃豆子 还要跟其他 |
[17:41] | sleeping with other people | 在密闭空间里吃豆子的人 |
[17:43] | who ate beans in an airtight box. | 睡在一起 |
[17:47] | Marcy, I believe you owe Andi an apology on that one. | 玛茜 我认为你应该向安迪道歉 |
[17:51] | I didn’t say anything before | 我之前没说什么 |
[17:53] | because I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. | 是因为我不想伤害你的感情 |
[17:55] | Look, I love you. I am gonna spend | 我爱你 我愿意与你 |
[17:57] | the rest of my life with you, | 共度余生 |
[17:59] | but we should never, ever do this again. | 但是我们绝对不能再这样了 |
[18:05] | Oh, honey, I’m sorry. Are you upset? | 亲爱的 对不起 你不开心了吗 |
[18:11] | I got you! | 我骗到你了 |
[18:14] | You got me? | 你骗到我了 |
[18:15] | I got you. Hating RVs and camping | 我骗到你了 讨厌房车和露营 |
[18:18] | is something I knew about you that you didn’t know I knew. | 是我知道 而你不知道我知道的事 |
[18:22] | Which is why we are here. I brought you | 所以才有这一切 我给你准备了 |
[18:25] | to the world’s largest anniversary surprise. | 世界上最大的纪念日惊喜 |
[18:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:34] | We’re at the Chateau Du Lac Resort. | 我们来到了”城堡湖酒店度假村” |
[18:36] | That’s French for, “I took care of it, honey.” | 这是法语”我来搞定 宝贝” |
[18:39] | Oh, my God, I’ve always wanted to stay here. | 天哪 我一直想来这里住一晚的 |
[18:42] | I didn’t even know you knew that. | 我都不知道你居然知道 |
[18:43] | Yeah, well, once you took the pressure off, I remembered you | 是啊 你减轻我的压力之后 我想起来 |
[18:45] | talking about this place back when we were dating, | 我们在一起的时候你跟我提过一次 |
[18:47] | so I thought I’d surprise you, | 所以就想给你个惊喜 |
[18:49] | and what better way | 我觉得最好的办法就是 |
[18:51] | to surprise you, than by making you think | 先让你觉得我搞砸了 |
[18:53] | that I blew it? | 再给你个惊喜 |
[18:57] | That made it even better. | 简直是技高一筹 |
[18:59] | I had no idea. | 我完全没想到 |
[19:01] | I just thought you planned a terrible anniversary. | 我只以为你安排了一场糟透了的纪念日 |
[19:04] | Oh, uh, I do have one favor to ask you guys. | 不过我要请你们帮个忙 |
[19:07] | Can you drive this rig home? | 能不能换你们来开 |
[19:08] | We did a big loop, we’re only about an hour away. | 我们绕了一大圈 现在只差一小时了 |
[19:10] | Normally, I don’t like doing nice things for people, | 一般来说我不喜欢帮别人的忙 |
[19:12] | but you have inspired me. | 但是你激励了我 |
[19:14] | That was a great anniversary surprise, Adam. | 这次纪念日惊喜我很喜欢 亚当 |
[19:17] | No one will top this. | 没人能超过你 |
[19:19] | Hey, what about our anniversary? | 那我们的纪念日呢 |
[19:22] | He just had to remember something. | 他只是想起了以前的事情 |
[19:23] | To figure out what you wanted, I had to read your diary. | 我可是从你日记里才找到线索的 |
[19:29] | You read my diary? | 你看了我的日记吗 |
[19:33] | Enjoy the drive home. | 祝你们回家旅途愉快 |
[19:40] | That was fun, huh? | 是不是很好玩 |
[19:42] | You should’ve seen the look on your face | 你真该看看我把铲子递给你时 |
[19:43] | when I handed you that shovel. | 你脸上那个表情 |
[19:46] | So the bad stuff was all made up? | 所以那些坏事都是你编的吗 |
[19:49] | Even the man-bear steak thief? | 还有那个人熊偷牛排的事 |
[19:52] | No, that was the scariest thing that’s ever happened to me. | 不 那是我经历过最恐怖的事了 |
[20:03] | – Hey, Lowell. – Welcome home, lovebirds. | -洛厄尔 -欢迎回家 二位爱侣 |
[20:05] | How’d it go with the kids? | 你照顾孩子还顺利吗 |
[20:07] | Great. They were little angels. | 非常顺利 他们简直是小天使 |
[20:12] | They couldn’t get enough of me. | 都特别喜欢我 |
[20:14] | Every time I woke up, one of them was in my room. | 每次我一醒来 就有一个孩子在我房间里 |
[20:18] | Well, I’ve got a date. Better head out. | 我还有约会 我先走了 |
[20:25] | Should we have told him what the kids did? | 我们要告诉他孩子们做了什么吗 |
[20:28] | I think his date will tell him soon enough. | 我觉得他的女伴会告诉他的 |