英文名称:Manhattan Murder Mystery
年代:1993
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | 主演 阿兰·阿尔达 伍迪·艾伦 安杰丽卡·休斯顿 戴安·基顿 | |
[02:05] | Come on, you promised to sit through the entire hockey game without being bored, | 拜托,你可答应过我熬完整场 而不跟屁股长钉子似的 |
[02:10] | and I’ll sit through the Wagner opera with you next week. | 这样我下礼拜就陪你去听瓦格纳的歌剧 |
[02:13] | I already bought the earplugs. | 我耳塞可都买好了 |
[02:14] | Yeah, well with your eyesight I’m surprised you can see the puck. | 是啊,我倒挺吃惊 就你那眼神还能看清冰球呢 |
[02:18] | (CHEERING) Yay. All right! | 耶,好球耶 |
[02:26] | God, I can’t wait to get into bed and stretch out. | 我等不及要躺床上舒展一下了 |
[02:28] | -You know there’s a Bob Hope movie on television later. -I know. | – 晚些时候电视会放鲍勃·霍普的电影 – 是啊 |
[02:31] | Can you believe this guy in Indiana? Killed 12 victims, dismembered and ate them. | 印第安纳州这家伙真难以置信 杀了12个人,还分尸吃掉了 |
[02:35] | -Really? Yeah? It’s an alternative lifestyle. -Yeah. I’ll say. | – 是吗?也算是种别样的生活方式咯 – 算是吧 |
[02:48] | – PAUL: Hold the elevator! – LILLIAN: We’re coming. | – 别关电梯! – 我们就来 |
[02:50] | – PAUL: Hold the elevator. – CAROL: That’s all right. | – 把住门 – 好了 |
[02:55] | Oh, I see you at the gym sometimes. | 我有时候会在健身房看见你 |
[02:58] | -Oh you do? -Yeah we live in the apartment down the hall. | – 是吗? – 我们就住走廊另一边 |
[03:01] | Oh, well I go whenever I have the discipline. | 我想到要锻炼了就会去 |
[03:03] | It’s important to put that time in. Does wonders. | 挤时间出来锻炼是很重要的 效果很神奇 |
[03:05] | -Oh, God yeah, I agree… -Exercising changed my life. Just… | – 噢这个我同意… – 运动完全地改变了我的生活 |
[03:09] | I prefer to atrophy. I’m not a big exercise person. | 我还是慢慢萎缩掉吧 我不喜欢锻炼身体 |
[03:12] | We bought a treadmill last week. | – 上礼拜我们买了台跑步机 |
[03:13] | Well, we had one. But we got rid of it because it was taking up space. | – 我们有过一台但卖掉了,因为太占地方 |
[03:16] | Especially as you have to turn it on and get on it once in a while. That was her problem… | 尤其还必须时不时打开电源上去跑会儿 那是她的问题… |
[03:21] | It’s so confusing with all those buttons and computerized programs. | 太多按钮了,还有电脑程序,很复杂 |
[03:23] | -I’m just never going to get that. -I know, I know. | – 我是永远搞不懂了 – 我懂的 |
[03:28] | -It was so wonderful meeting you… -Well, yeah. | – 碰见你们真太好了 – 是啊 |
[03:30] | -You never meet your neighbors. -Isn’t it funny? | – 邻居就是永远都碰不到 – 这是不是挺好笑? |
[03:33] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[03:35] | Such a lovely couple. | 多好的夫妻俩 |
[03:37] | – Oh, say… Hello? – CAROL: Yeah? | – 噢,你们等等? – 什么事? |
[03:38] | Listen, why don’t you come for a second and have a drink with us? We’d just love that. | 你们何不过来我们家,一起喝点东西? |
[03:43] | -Oh, well, that’d be fine. -PAUL: She makes great Irish coffee. | – 噢那太好了 – 她煮的爱尔兰咖啡很好喝 |
[03:46] | -LILLIAN: Please. -There’s a movie on television I want to watch. | – 快请进 – 电视上要放我想看的电影啊 |
[03:48] | -LILLIAN: Give me a treadmill lesson. -About the tread… | – 教我用用跑步机 – 跑步机啊… |
[03:51] | Oh, listen, if I can figure it out, then believe me, anybody can. | 噢你看,如果我都能弄懂 那人人都行 |
[03:57] | I don’t know what I’m doing. Let’s look at this wonderful book they’ve given me. | 我也不知道自己在干吗 看看他们送的这本册子 |
[04:01] | -Now, I’m at level five. -CAROL: What? You’re that advanced? | – 我现在到第五级了 – 什么?已经这么高级别了? |
[04:04] | -Well I work out all the time. Look at these diagrams. -CAROL: That’s amazing. | – 我一直坚持锻炼的。看看这些图啊 – 真了不起 |
[04:09] | – I can’t understand this even. – Let me see. | – 根本看不懂嘛 – 我看看 |
[04:12] | Yeah, well. See this? | 好,你看这个 |
[04:13] | Now, let me show you a mint 1933 airmail. | 给你看看一枚全新的1933年航空邮票 |
[04:17] | Very rare and very beautiful. Look at that. | 很稀有,特别漂亮,你看 |
[04:20] | And this plate block is quite unique because it has a flaw in the engraving. | 这张四联张邮票很特别 因为在版刻上有瑕疵 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1549个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:269个,六级词汇:121个,GRE词汇:144个,托福词汇:202个,考研词汇:291个,专四词汇:221个,专八词汇:47个, 所有生词标注共:548个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:26] | See if you can see it. | 看你能发现不 |
[04:27] | -It’s hard for me. -I’ll give you a hint. In the corner. | – 这可难到我了… – 提示你一下,是在角上 |
[04:30] | -That tiny thing? -Yeah. That makes it quite valuable, you see. | – 那很小一处? – 是啊,有了这个才值钱的 |
[04:35] | I just got a commemorative set of issues that are gonna be quite valuable, too. | 我最近刚收了一套纪念邮票 以后也会很值钱的 |
[04:38] | Look at the color. These are gonna become a real… | 看看这色彩,它们以后真的会… |
[04:41] | -We’re probably keeping you up. -Oh, no, this is wonderful. | – 我们这么晚还打扰不太好 – 没有,这很不错啊 |
[04:44] | – I think I should be going. – What do you do if I may ask? | – 我该走了 – 请问你在哪高就? |
[04:47] | – Me? I’m in book publishing. I work up at Harper’s. | 我?我在出版社上班 哈珀柯林斯出版社 |
[04:48] | Are you really? I own an old cinema. Having it redone. | 是吗?我有间老影院正重装修 |
[04:52] | Used to have a string of three, but you know, | 原来是三家连锁影院的,但你也知道… |
[04:54] | business is not what it used to be. Now look at these presidentials. | 这行业不如以前好了 看看这些总统头像邮票吧 |
[04:57] | Even the perforations are still intact. | 连周围的穿孔都很完整 |
[04:59] | -Where’s Carol? I should really be going. -Oh, really? | – 卡罗尔呢?我真的该走了 – 是吗? |
[05:03] | – LILLIAN: Coffee’s ready. – Coffee, I forgot coffee… | – 咖啡煮好了 – 咖啡,我都忘了… |
[05:07] | – PAUL: Good, we can get back to this later. Come on in. | 好,我们之后再继续聊,来吧 |
[05:10] | We never had any children but it’s easy to empathize. | 我们没要过孩子,但能体会那感觉 |
[05:13] | -What college does your son attend? -Brown. | – 你家儿子在哪里上大学? – 布朗大学 |
[05:17] | Nice color. | 好颜色(布朗,Brown,棕色) |
[05:20] | Paul never attended college. He’s self-made. | 保罗没有上过大学,他是自学成材 |
[05:23] | Always regretted it. I think knowledge is the second most important thing. | 这点我一直很后悔 我认为知识是第二重要的 |
[05:26] | First is health. Then knowledge. Then money. | 第一是健康,然后是知识 然后是金钱 |
[05:31] | – It’s amazing how time just… – And do you work? | – 时间过得可真快… – 那你有在上班吗? |
[05:34] | – Do I? – Yes. | – 你问我吗? – 是 |
[05:35] | Well, actually I used to work at an ad agency, but that was many years ago. | 我以前在广告公司上班 但已经是很多年前了 |
[05:39] | But I’ve been seriously thinking of starting a little restaurant. | 但我有在认真考虑开个小餐馆 |
[05:44] | -Really? -But Larry is trying to talk me out of it. | – 是吗? – 但拉里在劝我不要开 |
[05:47] | She’s a great cook, though, really. Her duck and fennel omelet on a bed of scallops | 但她的确是个好厨师 她做的鸭子和扇贝茴香煎蛋 |
[05:52] | in hollandaise sauce with truffles and sweetbreads | 配荷兰酱腌制的松露和胰脏 |
[05:53] | will make you snap into a fetal position and lay in bed screaming for a month. | 会让你浑身发软 瘫在床上尖叫一个月 |
[05:57] | He loves to tease me. But actually, he really loves exotic food. | 他就喜欢取笑我,但实际上 他真的很喜欢有异国风情的食物 |
[06:01] | My weakness is any rich dessert. Cream, butter, anything with fat. | 我的软肋是甜品 奶油,黄油,任何带脂肪的东西 |
[06:05] | I’ll fix a dessert that’ll make your eyes roll. You’ll have to exercise for a month. | 我可以做一道甜点让你们连翻白眼 那可得锻炼一个月才能瘦回去 |
[06:11] | -PAUL: We’re going to Le Cirque for our anniversary. -Really? | – 结婚周年我们打算去“马戏团”餐馆 – 真的? |
[06:15] | -LILLIAN: 28 years in November. -CAROL: Really? | – 11月就28周年了 – 真的? |
[06:17] | What do you buy the woman who buys everything? | – 她什么都自己亲自买,我还能给她买什么呢? |
[06:19] | We already have twin cemetery plots. | – 我们已经买好了连在一起的墓地 |
[06:22] | Well, I always think a Bentley is in good taste. | 我一直觉得送宾利车当礼物 是品位不俗的 |
[06:25] | On our 20th, I got her some lovely handkerchiefs. | 我们20周年时,我给她买了些可爱的手帕 |
[06:29] | -They had my initials on them. -Very high-class. | – 上面有我名字的首字母 – 很高档 |
[06:34] | And I didn’t even know her size. | 我甚至都不知她什么尺码的 |
[06:40] | LARRY: Jesus, couldn’t you keep the conversation going longer? | 老天爷,你们还能再聊久一点么? |
[06:43] | -I was signaling you. -I was trying to be neighborly. | – 我一直在给你打手势 – 我是在维持邻里关系 |
[06:47] | Neighborly? If this guy showed me his stamps one more time… | 邻里关系? 如果这家伙再给我多看一眼邮票的话… |
[06:51] | My favorite thing is to look at canceled postage. | 让邮票作废的盖戳儿 就要变成我的最爱了 |
[06:53] | CAROL: Come on. It was sweet. They’re looking forward to their anniversary. | 拜托,他们多甜蜜啊 正满心期待着结婚纪念日 |
[06:59] | I’m looking forward to that Bob Hope movie. I don’t know why it’s on so late. | 我还满心期待鲍勃·霍普的电影呢 搞不懂干吗这么晚才放 |
[07:04] | -Do you think that will happen to us? -What? | – 你觉得我们也会这样吗? – 哪样? |
[07:06] | That we’ll become like them. Just another dull, aging couple with our walks… | – 就他们现在这样,无聊的老年夫妻,一起散步… |
[07:13] | LARRY: We are a dull, aging couple. | – 我们已经是无聊的老年夫妻了啊 |
[07:14] | Our TV, our lox and bagels and our twin cemetery plots? | 电视机,熏鲑鱼和面包圈 还有连体墓碑? |
[07:17] | We should be as lucky. To be in their shape at their age. | 我们如果到这岁数还能像他们保持体型 可就算幸运的了 |
[07:22] | Did you see the dumbbells this guy lifts? | 你看见那家伙举的哑铃了么? |
[07:25] | If I lifted them I’d get a hernia the size of the San Andreas Fault. | 我要是举那玩意儿 非得严重疝气、要我老命不可 |
[07:30] | How often do you think they make love? | 你觉得他们多久会做一次爱? |
[07:32] | Probably more than we do, in their shape. | 他们那身材,搞不好比我们还频繁 |
[07:36] | I’m sure as much as once a week. | 肯定一个礼拜有一次吧 |
[07:40] | – Larry? – God, I’m exhausted. What? | – 拉里? – 天哪,累死我了。什么事? |
[07:42] | Do you still find me attractive? | 你还喜欢我么? |
[07:45] | What kind of question is that? Of course I do. | 这算哪门子问题啊,我当然喜欢你了 |
[07:48] | Are we turning into a pair of comfortable old shoes? | 我们会变成一双舒服的旧鞋子么? |
[07:52] | Never comfortable. Don’t you worry about that. | 从来就没舒服过,所以不用担心的 |
[07:58] | – LARRY: How you guys doing? – Fine. | – 你们好吗? – 挺好 |
[08:00] | – We’re gonna get this one. – That’s nice. | – 我们买这个 – 很好 |
[08:02] | Are we seeing you at Elaine’s Thursday? | 礼拜四你们来伊莲餐厅吗? |
[08:04] | No, Thursday’s our Wagner opera. | 不了,礼拜四我们去看瓦格纳歌剧 |
[08:06] | – Ted’s coming to Elaine’s. – How is Ted? | – 泰德也会来的 – 泰德怎么样了? |
[08:09] | – He seems to be doing well… – No, I don’t think he’s… | – 他看上去还不错… – 没,我觉得他没有… |
[08:13] | Come on, he’s not doing well at all. He’s not used to it. | 拜托,他哪有不错,他还没完全适应 |
[08:18] | I think he looks like he’s glad… | 我觉得他看上去还挺开心的… |
[08:20] | -So what you want to do? You guys gonna browse? -We’re going to a movie. | – 你俩打算做什么去,就随便看看吗? – 我们去看电影 |
[08:24] | – We’re seeing Double Indemnity – Come with us. | – 我们去看《双重赔偿》 – 一起去吧 |
[08:26] | – What do you think? – It starts in a little while. | – 你觉得呢? – 过一会儿就开始了 |
[08:28] | I’d have the police after her so fast it’d make her head spin. | 我会派警察监视,令她晕头转向 |
[08:31] | They’d put her through the wringer. And brother, the things they would squeeze out. | 他们会将她放在榨汁机里 你知道会榨出什么 |
[08:36] | They haven’t got a single thing to go on. | 但没有证据可追查 |
[08:38] | Not too much. Just 26 years experience and this hunk of concrete in my stomach. | 确实不多.只有26年经验及数据资料 以及这胃如刀绞的信号 |
[08:44] | That movie was great, wasn’t it? | 那部电影真是太棒了 |
[08:47] | It’s one of my favorites. They were wonderful. | 我的最爱之一,太好看了 |
[08:50] | Who could we fix Ted up with? There must be somebody in your office. | 我们可以给泰德介绍谁? 你们公司肯定找得到吧 |
[08:55] | I always thought Ted had a crush on you. | 我一直以为泰德喜欢你呢 |
[08:58] | – Me? – Why are you so stunned? | – 我? – 你这么吃惊做什么 |
[09:00] | I mean adore him, but he’s like a girlfriend. | 我挺喜欢他的,但他就像闺蜜 |
[09:04] | Now he’s divorced, you know? | 现在他又离婚了 |
[09:06] | Do I detect a note of jealousy? | 你这是在吃醋吗? |
[09:10] | – I had to come and call 911. – What’s the trouble? | – 我过来打了911急救 – 怎么回事? |
[09:12] | – Is that the EMS? – What’s going on? | – 是救护车来了吗? – 怎么了? |
[09:15] | – She had a heart attack. – CAROL: Oh, my God. | – 她发了心脏病 – 噢我的天哪 |
[09:17] | – She’s dead. – LARRY AND CAROL: She’s dead? | – 她去世了 – 她去世了? |
[09:20] | JACK: They’re giving Mr. House a sedative. | 他们正给豪斯先生注射镇静剂 |
[09:24] | CAROL: She was the picture of health. | 她多健康的一个人啊 |
[09:25] | -I called EMS, but it was too late. -We just met her last night. | – 我打电话叫了急救,但太迟了 – 我们昨晚才见过她 |
[09:30] | – JACK: Awful, just awful. – LARRY: What happened? | – 太惨了 – 到底怎么回事? |
[09:32] | It was a classic coronary. She went like that. | 是冠状动脉,突然一下子就过世了 |
[09:34] | – Boy. – Can we do anything? | – 天哪 – 有什么我们能做的吗? |
[09:37] | DOCTOR: You can be good neighbors. We’ve calmed him down. | 你们可以做个好邻居 我们已经让他平静下来了 |
[09:40] | The first time we saw them was last night. We just met them. | 我们昨晚才第一次见到他们 |
[09:43] | -They invited us in for coffee. -Such a nice lady. | – 他们请我们喝了咖啡 – 多好的一位太太 |
[09:47] | Sweet person. | 人很好 |
[09:51] | – God, okay. – You look wonderful. | – 好吧 – 你看上去很漂亮 |
[09:54] | – Oh, hello. – Hi. | – 噢,你好 – 嗨 |
[09:55] | – Hi, Mr. House. So sorry. – Thank you for those flowers. | – 豪斯先生,请节哀 – 谢谢你们送的花 |
[10:00] | – It was nice. – Sure. | – 好意我收下了 – 不用客气 |
[10:00] | -lf there’s anything we can do… -Anything. | – 如果有什么我们可以做的… – 请尽管开口 |
[10:05] | It’s just such a shock. It was just so sudden. | 太震惊了,太突然了 |
[10:08] | – She seemed so healthy. – She had a heart condition. | – 她看上去很健康 – 她心脏一直不好 |
[10:12] | She did? She never mentioned it. | 是吗?她没提过啊 |
[10:15] | – Well, she wouldn’t have. – No. Right. Well… | – 她也不会提这个的 – 那也是… |
[10:17] | -lf there’s anything we can do. -Anything. | – 如果有什么我们可以做的… – 请尽管开口 |
[10:20] | If you’re lonely, come by. Whatever. | 如果你感觉寂寞了,就来我们家坐坐 |
[10:22] | -You owe me a French dessert. -I haven’t forgotten. Believe me. | – 你还欠我一份法式甜品 – 我没忘呢,相信我 |
[10:26] | -Have a nice time. You’re gussied up. -We’re going to the opera. | – 你们玩得开心,穿得很漂亮嘛 – 我们去听歌剧 |
[10:31] | – Enjoy. – My favorite. | – 玩得开心 – 我的最爱 |
[10:32] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[10:36] | Come, we’re gonna be late. | 走吧,要迟到了 |
[10:46] | The deal was, I sit through the game and you watch the opera. | 我们说好的,我坚持看完球赛 你就坚持听完歌剧 |
[10:49] | I can’t listen to that much Wagner. I start to get the urge to conquer Poland. | 我没法一下听那么多瓦格纳 再听我都迫不及待要去攻占波兰了 |
[10:57] | SY: I think it’s weird. One night she’s having coffee, and the next she’s dead? | 我觉得很奇怪,头天晚上她还在喝咖啡 第二天就死翘翘了? |
[11:02] | CAROL: I know. And she did not look like she was ready to go. | 是啊,而且她看上去完全不像快死的人 |
[11:07] | Maybe he killed her. Like he’s got a young tootsie. | 搞不好是老公杀掉的,他在外面养了个小情妇 |
[11:10] | No, not this guy. He gets his jollies from licking the backs of postage stamps | 不可能是这家伙,你得亲眼瞧瞧他 舔几张邮票这人就开心得要死了 |
[11:16] | I can see that. Depending on who is on the stamp. | 这我理解,得看邮票印的是谁的脸了 |
[11:19] | She never mentioned she had a heart condition. | 她完全没提过自己心脏有问题 |
[11:23] | Well, what is she gonna say? “Hello, I have a bad heart.” | 她能怎么提? “你好,我是豪斯太太,我心脏不咋地”? |
[11:27] | She told me about her hysterectomy. | – 但她告诉我她切除了子宫啊 |
[11:30] | It’s easier to talk about a hysterectomy than a heart condition. | – 子宫切除比心脏病要更容易说出口 |
[11:34] | TED: She liked desserts. Is that what you said? | 她喜欢吃甜点,你刚说过是吧? |
[11:37] | So she had one too many. | – 所以她不小心吃太多了 |
[11:39] | No! She wasn’t on a diet. We discussed diets. | – 才不是,她没有在节食,我们有说到这个 |
[11:42] | -She wasn’t on a diet. -TED: This is a great way to kill somebody. | – 她没有节食 – 这真是个绝妙的杀人方式 |
[11:46] | – SY: How? – You clog their arteries… | – 怎么说? – 堵塞对方的动脉血管… |
[11:48] | with whipped cream, chocolate mousse, butter. They go like that. | 武器就是奶油,巧克力慕斯,黄油 保证马上翘辫子 |
[11:55] | – SY: That’s great. – Disgusting, but… | – 妙极了 – 好恶心啊,但是… |
[11:59] | I love it. | 爱死这个了 |
[12:00] | -Wouldn’t that be great? -I’d like to pastry myself to death. | – 是不是妙得很? – 我好想吃法式点心吃到撑死 |
[12:03] | – SY: I’ll help you. – I would. | – 我可以帮你 – 我讲真的 |
[12:04] | I’d like another piece of pie, after this. | 吃完这个我还要再点一份派 |
[12:07] | Are you gonna start a restaurant? Are you serious? | 你打算开餐馆,是认真的吗? |
[12:10] | -MARIYN: You’re a great cook. -Count me in. I want to be part of it. | – 是该开,你是个很棒的厨师 – 算我一个,我也想入伙 |
[12:15] | – Really. – Really? | – 真的 – 真的? |
[12:17] | No. I don’t know. Are you serious? | 不会吧,我不知道,你认真的? |
[12:19] | -TED: It’d be wonderful. -What are you encouraging her for? | – 绝好的事 – 你这么鼓励她做什么? |
[12:24] | She’s a great cook. | 她厨艺很棒 |
[12:25] | Thanks to you. It was his idea. The cooking lessons, I mean. | 还得谢你呢,是他的主意 我是指烹饪课 |
[12:29] | A restaurant is serious business you can’t take lightly. | 开餐馆可是正经做生意 可不能想得这么轻松 |
[12:33] | -You can’t be cavalier. -CAROL: I’m not being cavalier. | – 可不能这么随便讲讲 – 我没有随便讲讲 |
[12:35] | Do you know how time-consuming it is? You have to be there every night… | 你知道这得花多少时间吗? 你得每天晚上都在那里 |
[12:40] | – TED: Wait. Look. – They steal from you if… | – 等等,你听啊 – 不然会有人偷你东西… |
[12:41] | -CAROL: It’s what I do. -She’ll cook. She’s great. She’s a pro. | – 我就是做这行的啊 – 她是厨师,是专业人士 |
[12:46] | She’ll be cooking. I’ll be running the joint like Rick in Casablanca. | 她在厨房,我就在前厅 像《卡萨布兰卡》的里克一样 |
[12:52] | -MARILYN: Might as well get paid for it. -I’m serious. | – 而且还收工资的吧 – 我认真的 |
[12:54] | -It’s serious. -SY: I’ll be the first customer. | – 不是爱好,是认真的 – 我会第一个光顾 |
[12:59] | I was thinking of fixing Ted up with Helen Dubin. | 我在想,撮合一下泰德和海伦·杜宾 |
[13:02] | Then I figured they would get into an argument over penis envy. | 然后我发觉他们肯定会 因为老二的大小而吵架 |
[13:06] | The poor guy suffers from it so. | 这可怜的家伙深受其苦 |
[13:09] | Did he seem a little too cheerful? | 他看上去是不是过于开心了点? |
[13:12] | He seemed like his regular self to me. | 我觉得他看上去跟平常一样 |
[13:13] | But when you brought up the restaurant, the guy lit up. | 但当你提起餐馆的事时,他一下子来劲了 |
[13:19] | The restaurant? | 餐馆? |
[13:20] | He sees himself as Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca. | 他自以为是《卡萨布兰卡》里的亨弗利·鲍嘉呢 |
[13:24] | I see him as Peter Lorre, wringing his hands. | 我看他更像彼得·洛,在那捶胸顿足的 |
[13:27] | I mean, Mr. House. Didn’t he seem a little too cheerful to you? | 我是说豪斯,你不觉得他有点过于开心了吗? |
[13:32] | Our next-door widower? | 我们隔壁那位鳏夫? |
[13:33] | Yes, I mean, didn’t he seem too composed for a man whose wife just died? | 是啊,这人老婆刚死 他是不是有点太平静了,你觉得呢 |
[13:40] | What do you want him to do? Walk down the street sobbing? | – 那你想要他怎样,在路上边走边抹眼泪吗? |
[13:42] | All I know is they were supposedly looking forward to their anniversary… | – 我只知道他们本来还满心期待结婚周年的,而且… |
[13:49] | If I dropped dead, wouldn’t you sob for months or years… | 如果我突然死掉了 你难道不会哭个几个月甚至几年么 |
[13:53] | Don’t make those jokes. I don’t like them. | 别开这种玩笑,我可不喜欢听 |
[13:55] | I’m the guy who needs a physical checkup. | 而且,我才是需要做个全身检查的人 |
[13:58] | I don’t know. To me he seemed a little too perky. You know? | 我不知道,反正对我来说他是过分开心了,懂吗? |
[14:03] | Suddenly, he wants his desserts and, “Have a nice time at the opera.” | 突然间要吃法式甜点 还说“祝你们听歌剧愉快” |
[14:08] | And, “We’re certainly dressed up.” This guy should be a wreck. | 什么“你们穿得真漂亮” 死了老婆该万念俱灰才是啊 |
[14:13] | Right. Meanwhile, I can’t get The Flying Dutchman theme out of my mind. | 是啊,与此同时 《漂泊的荷兰人》(瓦格纳)把我给洗脑了 |
[14:18] | Remind me tomorrow to buy all the Wagner records in town and rent a chain saw. | 记得提醒我明天把全城的瓦格纳唱片 都搜刮回来,再租把电锯 |
[14:26] | CAROL: Helen Dubin’s wrong for Ted. She’s too mousy. | 海伦·杜宾不适合泰德 她太畏首畏尾了 |
[14:30] | LARRY: He’s a little mousy. They can have rodent time and eat cheese together. | 他也有点的 俩老鼠胆儿的人正好凑一块儿啃奶酪去吧 |
[14:37] | LARRY: Oh, Christ. | 哦老天爷 |
[14:41] | Hello? | 喂? |
[14:43] | Yes. Yes, yes, of course, you woke us. | 是啊,当然你把我们吵醒了 |
[14:46] | Not everybody is up at 1:00 in the morning watching porn. | 不是人人都凌晨一点 还醒着看成人频道的 |
[14:52] | I’ll put her on. Ted. For you. | 我让她接 是泰德,找你的 |
[14:56] | Ted, hi. | 泰德,嗨 |
[14:57] | I figured out how he made it look like a coronary. | 我想明白了 他是怎么把谋杀伪装成冠状动脉血栓的 |
[15:00] | He gagged her and tied her to the treadmill, | 他把她嘴巴封住绑到跑步机上 |
[15:02] | and turned it up to Olympic levels. | 然后打开电源,设置成奥林匹克选手级别 |
[15:08] | No, no. You know, I mean, I just think this guy is too perky. | 哈哈,不可能 我只是觉得这个人有点太乐观了 |
[15:13] | You know? I mean, he’s not acting like a man whose beloved of 28 years died… | 我是说他的行为不像是 28年的结发妻子刚刚去世 |
[15:19] | Are you onto that? I thought you were joking. | 你俩真聊开这事了啊? 以为只是逗乐子呢 |
[15:23] | – Yeah, I know… – Let me speak to him. | – 是啊,我知道… – 我跟他讲 |
[15:24] | What? Here. Just a sec. Here’s Larry. | 什么?你等等,拉里接电话 |
[15:27] | Listen, she was not murdered. | 听我说,她不是被谋杀的 |
[15:30] | It was a coronary, there was a doctor there. He was an old man… | 是冠状动脉血栓,有医生在场的,是个老头… |
[15:35] | Do you know he’s a real doctor? | 你怎么知道那是个真医生? |
[15:37] | I’m not gonna touch that. I want to go to sleep. | 我不跳坑儿和你讨论这个 我累死了,要睡觉了 |
[15:40] | Wait a minute. Put Carol back on. | 等等,再让卡罗尔听电话 |
[15:43] | I called about something else. | 我打来是有别的事 |
[15:46] | Listen, I know a great location for a restaurant. | 我知道一处开餐馆的绝佳地点 |
[15:51] | Look at this. Isn’t this great? | 看这里,是不是很棒 |
[15:55] | – It’s dark. – Aren’t these walls great? | – 好暗啊 – 这墙是不是很棒? |
[15:56] | – Like you go through a cave. – I see. | – 就好像在穿过山洞 – 这样啊 |
[15:59] | – Then you come out to this. – Look at this. | – 然后就到了这里 – 看看这啊 |
[16:02] | – It’s beautiful. – Isn’t it great? | – 真漂亮啊 – 是吧? |
[16:04] | -It’s out of the way for a restaurant. -No. That’s the appeal. | – 可是餐馆开在这里有点偏吧 – 不,卖点正在于此 |
[16:09] | It’s so romantic, tucked away back here like this. | 多浪漫啊,藏在这样的后院 |
[16:13] | You don’t want street trade. | 人们不想去街边摊的 |
[16:14] | You want a spot people hear about and lovers go to. | 会想去一间人们交口称赞 情人们喜欢去的地方 |
[16:18] | -It takes months to get a reservation. -You thought this out. | – 要提前好几个月才能订到桌子 – 看来你真深思熟虑过的 |
[16:22] | I came here with Julie when we were married. | 我和朱莉没离婚时经常来这里 |
[16:26] | Used to walk around here. | 在这边散步 |
[16:27] | – Really beautiful at night. – I bet. | – 晚上真的很漂亮 – 肯定 |
[16:30] | I’d think, “Why are we here? We don’t love each other.” | 我那时候还想“我和朱莉来这干吗? 我们已经不爱对方了” |
[16:34] | It made the moment doubly poignant. | 这让当时的情景更忧伤了 |
[16:39] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨,你好吗? |
[16:40] | These are my “floating islands.” I hope you like meringue. | 这是我做的“浮岛”甜点,希望你喜欢酥皮的 |
[16:44] | – I love it. Come on in. – Well, okay. | – 我很喜欢酥皮,进来吧 – 好 |
[16:47] | – Unbelievable. – I know… | – 真美,难以置信 – 是啊… |
[16:49] | – Did you do this? – I did. | – 是你做的? – 是我 |
[16:51] | I told you. Anyway, this is vanilla sauce. | 我刚才说了嘛,总之,这个是香草酱 |
[16:54] | – I put chocolate truffles… – Share it. | – 我放了松露巧克力… – 一起吃吧 |
[16:57] | – She made these for you. – It’s too much. | – 她专门给你做的 – 一个人可吃不了 |
[16:59] | – I’ll make coffee. – I’ll make it. | – 我去煮咖啡 – 不,我去煮 |
[17:02] | – Let me make it. – You’ve done so much. | – 让我来吧 – 你已经做了很多了 |
[17:03] | I insist. Sit down. Relax. Enjoy yourself. | 一定得我去,坐下,放松吧,好好享用 |
[17:06] | – Aren’t you nice. – You’ve been through enough. | – 你人真好 – 你经历得够多的了 |
[17:11] | – How’re you holding up? – I don’t know. | – 你这些天过得怎么样? – 我不知道 |
[17:12] | I was thinking after a while, I’d get away. This place and its memories. | 我在想,过一阵我就出门远游 离开这里和这些回忆 |
[17:18] | -You have someone to go with, or… -A brother in Florida. | – 那有人和你结伴吗,还是… – 我有个弟弟在佛罗里达 |
[17:22] | I’m hoping he can get away. Do you like snorkeling? | – 我在想他能陪我一起就好,你喜欢浮潜吗? |
[17:24] | No. I get nervous when brightly colored fish stare at me. | – 不,被那些花里胡哨的鱼盯着看我会紧张 |
[17:29] | – I’ve got stamps to show you. – Stamps? Well. | – 我有几张邮票要给你看 – 邮票啊?那么… |
[17:33] | PAUL: Look at these. | 看看这些 |
[17:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:41] | Coffee. Is that here? | 咖啡在哪,这吗? |
[18:20] | -This is delicious. You are an artist. -Well, thanks very much. | – 真的很好吃,你的确是艺术家 – 谢谢夸奖 |
[18:28] | Was it a large funeral? | 葬礼…有很隆重吗? |
[18:29] | Oh, no. We had a few friends. No family. | 没有,我俩朋友很少,也没家人 |
[18:33] | Right. Just a simple affair. They’re the best, aren’t they? | 简单的仪式,还是这种最好了对吧 |
[18:36] | -PAUL: Yeah. -I guess. Anyway, then you’re laid to rest and… | – 是啊 – 应该吧,然后便可安息了… |
[18:41] | You know, I was just… Where are the twin cemetery plots? | 我刚才在想…你们的连体墓地在哪里? |
[18:44] | We were thinking that that was just such a romantic idea. Weren’t we, Larry? | 我们在想这样多浪漫啊 是吧拉里?拉里? |
[18:49] | Remember when we talked about the twin cemetery plots and how romantic that is? | 记不记得我们聊过连体墓地,觉得那样很浪漫? |
[18:57] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[18:58] | Yes. Yes. We were. Spending eternity with the beloved. | 噢是啊是啊,有过的 和爱人长相厮守到永久 |
[19:02] | -I sound like one of those guys. -Yes. | – 这话说得是不是挺肉麻 – 有点 |
[19:05] | CAROL: Yeah, but I was just wondering, where is the cemetery? | 不过我想知道,那…墓地在哪里? |
[19:09] | Oh, it’s in Nyack. | 在奈阿克镇(纽约州) |
[19:12] | We used to summer there occasionally. | 夏天我们有时候会去那里 |
[19:16] | What was that about twin cemetery plots? We never discussed it at all. | 连体墓地那话题是什么鬼? 我们从没讨论过这个 |
[19:21] | I knew you were trying to tell me something, so I picked up on it quickly. | 但我知道你是在暗示我点什么 所以机智的我马上反应过来了 |
[19:25] | I was in the kitchen making the coffee. | 我之前在他家厨房煮咖啡 |
[19:27] | There were no beans, so I was looking in his cupboards. | 咖啡豆没有了,我就在柜子里找 |
[19:31] | And I came across this urn, okay? And I opened it and there were ashes in it. | 然后我找到了一个瓮,打开一看里面是骨灰 |
[19:37] | -Ashes? Did you wash your hands? -He had her cremated! | – 骨灰?你过后洗手了吗? – 拉里,他把她火化了! |
[19:41] | How did you know it was her? Did they resemble Mrs. House? | 你怎么知道那是她的? 那骨灰长得像豪斯太太吗? |
[19:45] | – Who else would it be? – Anybody. | – 那还能是谁的? – 谁都有可能啊 |
[19:47] | Could be a relative. His accountant. His cat. | 比如他家亲戚,他的会计师,他的猫 |
[19:51] | – Right. Hidden? Hidden away? – What do you mean? | – 是啊,那还得藏起来? – 什么意思? |
[19:55] | The guy didn’t do anything. | 他什么都没做啊 |
[19:57] | All I know is, he lied. Okay? He lied. | 我只知道他撒谎了,好吧?肯定撒谎了 |
[20:01] | Maybe he’s embarrassed. Maybe he didn’t want to spend eternity next to the beloved. | 或许他尴尬了 或许他本就不情愿长相厮守到永久哦 |
[20:06] | So he told us that. You know, what’s the difference? | 所以就换了套说辞,有什么区别吗? |
[20:11] | – Who are you calling? – Ted. | – 你给谁打电话? – 泰德 |
[20:14] | Oh Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[20:15] | Leave the guy alone. He’s a poor widower. He wants to go on a vacation or something. | 别管邻居的事了 死了老婆多可怜啊,正想去度假散心什么的 |
[20:22] | Yeah? Where? I know where. Snorkeling, right? | 是吗?去哪?哦我知道去哪了 浮潜是吧? |
[20:25] | So what? He has fun sitting at the bottom of the water with squid. | 那又怎样,换个方式呗 可能他就喜欢坐在水底看乌贼 |
[20:31] | I know. I know. What about this? | 行吧,那这你怎么看? |
[20:33] | -What if they had a big insurance policy? -Too much Double Indemnity. | – 如果他们买了巨额保险什么的呢? – 你是看多了《双重赔偿》 |
[20:40] | Hi. Yeah. Hi, it’s me. | 嗨,是,是我 |
[20:42] | Listen, we were just in our neighbor’s apartment, right? | 听我说,我们刚才去了那位邻居家里 |
[20:45] | Get this. I came across an urn with ashes in it. | 我找到了一个瓮,里面有骨灰 |
[20:49] | Only, he says he had his wife buried. | 但是,他说他老婆是土葬的 |
[20:53] | That’s what you do if you don’t want an autopsy. | 不想尸检的人一般就会去火化 |
[20:56] | You don’t want something discovered. Like poison. | 毁尸灭迹以绝后患,比如毒药 |
[21:01] | Right. They’d have detected poison, wouldn’t they? | 有道理,毒药是能检测出来的是吧? |
[21:04] | I don’t know. There are a lot of exotic poisons. | 不好说,外国来的毒药有无数种 |
[21:08] | But why would he lie? Why would he lie at all? | 是啊但他为什么要撒谎?到底为什么? |
[21:13] | You guys are slipping into a mad obsession. | 都扯到毒药了? 你俩真是走火入魔了 |
[21:15] | Would you do that? I’m not good at that kind of thing. | 你乐意去吗?那种事我不是很擅长 |
[21:18] | All right. Okay. Well, I’ll talk to you later. Okay, bye. | 好,行,回头聊,再见 |
[21:24] | – Could we go to bed now? – I’m not tired. | – 睡觉吧行么 – 我又不累 |
[21:26] | -What do you mean? -Ted’s gonna call the funeral home tomorrow. | – 不累是什么意思? – 泰德明天会去殡仪馆问问 |
[21:31] | I don’t know why you’re not fascinated with this. | – 好得很 – 我不明白你怎么一点兴趣都没有 |
[21:34] | We could be living next to a murderer. | 我们隔壁可能住了个杀人犯啊 |
[21:35] | New York’s a melting pot. Get used to it. | 纽约是个大熔炉,你就习惯了吧 |
[22:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[22:26] | Hey, are you okay? | 嘿,你没事吧? |
[22:27] | Larry. Larry, I heard a noise. I heard a noise in the hall. So I looked, and | 拉里,我听到有声音 在走廊里,所以就看了看 |
[22:33] | -I think Mr. House was getting on the elevator. -You sure? | – 我觉得是豪斯刚刚进了电梯 – 你确定? |
[22:37] | I’m almost certain it was him. | 我几乎肯定就是他 |
[22:40] | So what? It’s not a crime. He can get on the elevator. | 那又怎样,进个电梯又不犯法 |
[22:44] | -Who would at 1:30 am? -I was in a deep sleep. What’s the difference? | – 凌晨一点半吗? – 天,我睡得正熟,这能有什么区别吗? |
[22:48] | You know how we complain about the geriatric floor? That joke? | 你记不记得我们开玩笑说 这层楼跟老人院似的? |
[22:52] | So it was him. He got on the elevator. It’s not a felony. He’s entitled. | 那就是他咯,他进了电梯 这又不犯法,他住这里,有权进电梯 |
[23:00] | Can you go back to bed? This is crazy. | 回去睡觉行不行?你这样太疯狂了 |
[23:02] | -I gotta get up early tomorrow. -I know what I’m gonna do. | – 我睡得正香被你吵醒,明天还得早起 – 我知道该怎么办了 |
[23:07] | I’m gonna ring his apartment, see if he’s home. | 我给他家打个电话,看他是不是在家 |
[23:11] | -Now? -Yes, because this is really… | – 现在吗? – 是啊,因为这真的… |
[23:13] | – What? – It’s very sus… | – 什么? – 真的太… |
[23:14] | Don’t ring. What are you doing? Don’t! | 别打!你这是干吗呢,别打电话 |
[23:17] | Don’t ring Mr. House. He’s a widower. Leave him alone. You’re crazy. Stop! | 别给豪斯打电话,他刚死了老婆 别烦他了,你是疯了吗,别打! |
[23:22] | -So you saw him. It’s not a crime. -He’s not there. | – 那就算你见到他好了,这又不犯法 – 他不在家 |
[23:27] | – Give me this. – What are you doing? | – 电话给我 – 你干吗? |
[23:28] | If you want to find out who left, call downstairs. | 如果你想知道谁出门去了,给楼下打个电话 |
[23:31] | – I’ll call. Keep ringing. – I’m gonna keep ringing. | – 我会打的,你先继续让电话响着 – 是啊,我继续让电话响着,没问题 |
[23:37] | What’s gotten into you? | 你疯了吗,到底怎么回事 |
[23:38] | Where is this guy at 1:30 am? | 他凌晨一点半是要去干吗? |
[23:40] | It’s not your business. He can go any place he wants. | 又不关你的事,他想去哪就去哪 |
[23:45] | Hello? Yes, hello. This is Mrs. Lipton. Yes. | 喂?你好,我是利普顿太太 |
[23:48] | Did anybody just leave the building? I’m just… | 刚才有人出门去了吗?我看到… |
[23:52] | You’re sure? You’re sure no one…? No, okay. All right. Yes. Thank you. | 你确定?确定没人…? 好,没事,谢谢 |
[23:58] | -Are you happy? Can we go to bed? -I don’t get it. | – 行了,你满意了吗?能回去睡觉了吗? – 我不明白了 |
[24:03] | You’re making a mystery where nothing exists. | 你这一惊一乍的完全无中生有嘛 |
[24:05] | Okay, I got it. Wait. I know it. No, wait. Listen to me. Larry, listen. | 哦我明白了,等等,我知道了 拉里你听我说 |
[24:13] | -He got on the elevator. Wait. Listen! -I’m gonna go to sleep. | – 他进了电梯。不,等等,听我说! – 我要去睡觉了 |
[24:17] | I don’t want to stand here. | – 我不想大半夜的还站在这了 |
[24:18] | He got on the elevator and took it to the basement. | – 他进了电梯,去了地下室 |
[24:22] | Great. So what? Now what’ve you got? | – 好极了,然后呢?又是什么幺蛾子? |
[24:25] | He has a car and the garage key. He opened… | – 他有车,还有车库钥匙,于是打开车库门… |
[24:29] | – So what? So what? – What do you mean, “So what?” | – 那又怎样? – 你什么意思,“那又怎样”? |
[24:31] | He went out in the night and took his car someplace. | – 所以我们家的邻居半夜开车出门去了 |
[24:36] | All right. So I’m right, though. | – 就是啊,所以我是对的 |
[24:37] | So you’re right. So big deal. This “right” is gonna put us in the toilet. | 你是对的,那又如何了 这个“对”字你觉得还不够么 |
[24:43] | It says more about you than him. | 你太疑神疑鬼了,对不对那都是你的想象 |
[24:45] | -What about your rigidity? How about that point? -Get into bed. | – 你的男子气概呢?啊? – 回去睡觉去 |
[24:50] | What’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事,天哪 |
[25:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[25:15] | Jack? Could you come upstairs today? I got a leak in the kitchen. | 杰克?你今天有空到我家看看吗? 厨房有点漏水 |
[25:20] | -Well, yeah. Sure. -Well, but it will be this afternoon? | – 可以,当然 – 但要等到下午了吧? |
[25:24] | – I’ll be back in a minute. – A minute. | – 我马上就回来 – 马上 |
[25:27] | -Wait a second. I’ll be right back. -Yeah, okay. All right. | – 你稍等一下我马上回来 – 好 |
[27:52] | TED: Hello? | 喂 |
[27:53] | Ted, I’m in his apartment. | 泰德,我现在在他家里 |
[27:59] | The urn is missing. It’s gone. Yeah, I think it might have been. | 那个瓮不见了,是我觉得有可能是… |
[28:04] | He had this satchel last night. That might have been what he had in it. | 他昨晚背包出去的,可能就装在里面 |
[28:10] | I’d get out of there if I were you. | 我建议你马上离开他家 |
[28:12] | No, no, no. Go. We’ll talk more from your apartment. | 不,快走,你回家我们再接着讲 |
[28:16] | He’s not going snorkeling with his brother. | 他才不是跟他弟弟去浮潜 |
[28:18] | He’s got two tickets to Paris and reservations at the Georges V Hotel | 他买了两张去巴黎的机票 定了乔治五世酒店的房间 |
[28:24] | with a woman named Helen Moss. | 跟一个叫海伦·莫斯的女人一起 |
[28:28] | – Hi. How are you? – How are you? | – 嗨,你好吗 – 你好吗 |
[28:29] | Good. You got the notice on the maintenance increase? | 挺好,你收到物业费上涨的通知了吗? |
[28:33] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事? |
[28:34] | I’m gonna see what else I can dig up. | 我再看看还能找到什么 |
[28:36] | Yeah. I’m telling you, this is just, I’m just dizzy with freedom. | 是啊,我现在被自由冲晕了头脑 |
[28:41] | This is the craziest thing I’ve ever done. | 这是我做过最疯狂的事 |
[28:44] | Yes, it’s crazy. But soon we’ll be too old to do anything crazy. Go. Leave. | 是啊,是挺疯狂,但过不了过久就 老得疯都疯不了了,快点回家 |
[30:06] | Hello. | 喂 |
[30:08] | PAUL: Oh, hi. Yeah. | 噢,是啊 |
[30:10] | I know, l… Yes, I miss you too. | 我知道,我也想你 |
[30:15] | I did. I made all the arrangements. | 办好了,都安排好了 |
[30:19] | Yeah, look, l… Okay, I have to run. | 是啊,我…好了,我得走了 |
[30:23] | But I’ll see you later, okay? | 晚些再见? |
[30:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:42] | PAUL: Extension five. | 分机号5 |
[30:44] | PAUL: Keep ringing, would you please? | 麻烦多响一会儿 |
[30:47] | Because I just talked to her. | 因为我刚跟她通过话 |
[30:51] | What? | 什么? |
[30:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:54] | Would you tell her…? Yes, tell her that Tom called. | 能否麻烦转告… 是,告诉她汤姆打了电话来 |
[31:00] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[31:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:16] | LARRY: Your rewrites were great. You helped your book. It’s dense, but… | 你重写的部分很棒,真的提升了质量 是有些晦涩,但… |
[31:22] | I don’t want it to be too transparent… | 我不想太过浅显… |
[31:24] | You’ll never have to worry about that. | 这你绝对不用担心 |
[31:26] | This book makes Finnegan’s Wake look like airplane reading. | 这本书让《芬尼根的守灵夜》(乔伊斯) 都显得像机场读物了 |
[31:29] | -But it’s long… -You’re the only editor I take suggestions from, | – 但它有些长… – 所有编辑里我只会听你意见… |
[31:34] | but you shouldn’t push it. | 但不代表你该逼我做什么 |
[31:34] | I’m not pushing. The book is absolutely great. You know, but… | 我没有逼你啊,我觉得这本书很棒,只是… |
[31:39] | How much of Dorothy is you? | 桃乐西这个角色有多少取材于你? |
[31:40] | As I read, I kept thinking, how much did you base on your life? | 我看书的时候一直想 有多少是取材于你自己的生活? |
[31:46] | Well, I was a waitress. | 这个,我以前当过服务员 |
[31:49] | I lived with a poet. I was a film critic. | 和一位诗人同居过,还当过影评人 |
[31:52] | But not a blackjack dealer? | 但没做过21点的庄家吧? |
[31:54] | No, but I put myself through school playing poker. | 没有,但我在学生时期玩过扑克 |
[31:57] | – Really, do you still play? – No, but I still know how. | – 是吗,你现在还打吗? – 没有了,但我知道怎么打 |
[32:00] | Yes? Are you good? Maybe you could give me pointers. | 噢?你厉害吗?或许你可以教教我 |
[32:05] | MARCIA: I could turn your game around in two hours. | 两个小时就可以让你开窍 |
[32:08] | Could you? That’s great. That’s, you know… | 是吗?那太好了 |
[32:10] | You have all these skills and you’re beautiful and you can write so well, | 你多才多艺,人又漂亮,文章又写得好 |
[32:16] | and you play poker. It’s too good to be true. | 竟然还会打扑克,完美得有点失真啊 |
[32:19] | I wouldn’t say beautiful. LARRY: Oh, I would. | – 我不觉得自己漂亮 – 我觉得 |
[32:22] | But I do have tremendous sex appeal. | 但我的确相当性感 |
[32:26] | Okay. You sold me. | 好吧,我同意 |
[32:30] | Are you seeing anybody? | 你有男朋友吗? |
[32:31] | MARCIA: No. Don’t let my confidence fool you. It’s a facade. Why do you ask? | 没,别被我的自信骗了,那都是表面 你问这个做什么? |
[32:36] | I have a friend who became single recently, and he would get a kick out of you. | 我有个朋友最近离婚了正单身 他绝对会喜欢你 |
[32:42] | MARCIA: Oh. So when do you want your poker lessons? | 哦,那你想什么时候学打扑克? |
[32:45] | Next week. I could take you to lunch. | 下礼拜吧,我可以请你吃午饭 |
[32:48] | We could, I’ll put you on my expense account and you could teach me | 让单位来报销,然后你就教我 |
[32:53] | when to bet or fold. | 什么时候下注,什么时候收手 |
[32:55] | MARCIA: How about a cheeseburger right now? | 现在一起去吃芝士汉堡怎样? |
[32:56] | (PHONE RINGS) Now? That’s a possibility. You know, we could… | 现在?也可以… |
[33:02] | Hello? Yes. | 喂?是我 |
[33:08] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢? |
[33:10] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧? |
[33:13] | Really? | 真的? |
[33:15] | No, I could. Sure. I could. | 不,可以啊,当然 |
[33:17] | Yeah. I need, you know, five minutes or so. Okay. | 是啊,给我五分钟,行 |
[33:23] | Yes, I know where it is. Okay, hold on. | 是,我知道在哪,你等等 |
[33:25] | I can’t do it. My wife. I have a thing I have to do. | 今天不行了,我老婆找我有事 |
[33:29] | I’ll do the cheeseburger with you next week. | 下礼拜再跟你去吃芝士汉堡 |
[33:32] | Story of my life. | 我真是命中注定一向如此 |
[33:35] | You snuck into his apartment? Are you nuts? | 什么意思?你偷溜进他家? 你疯了吗? |
[33:39] | – Stop being a fuddy-dud. – A fuddy-dud? | – 别这么冥顽不化的 – 冥顽不化? |
[33:41] | What are you talking about? That’s a crime. | 你说什么呢?这可是犯法了 |
[33:43] | That’s breaking and entering. What has gotten into you lately? For crying out loud, | 怎么能这么干,这属于非法入侵啊 你最近到底怎么了? |
[33:49] | save a little craziness for menopause. | 搞什么名堂嘛,省点劲儿 等进了更年期再疯成吗 |
[33:52] | I took the key and I let myself in. | 我不就是拿了钥匙自己进去了一下 |
[33:54] | Hey, look, you’ll wind up rooming with John Gotti. | 你这样下去要跟约翰·高蒂一起蹲班房的 (约翰·高蒂为美国黑手党甘比诺犯罪家族的教父) |
[33:57] | You can’t just steal a key and go into somebody’s apartment. | 这绝对不行 你怎么能随便就偷了钥匙进别人家呢 |
[34:02] | He’s not going snorkeling with his brother. | 你听我说,他才不是去跟他弟弟浮潜 |
[34:05] | I don’t want to be an accessory. | – 这我不想知道,我可不要当帮凶 |
[34:06] | He’s going to Paris with a woman named Helen Moss. | – 他要跟一个叫海伦·莫斯的女人一起去巴黎,住高级酒店 |
[34:10] | -Tell Ted. I don’t want to know. -I did. | – 告诉泰德去,我不想知道 – 我已经告诉他了 |
[34:13] | – You told Ted before me? – Yeah, he’s more open-minded. | – 你告诉我之前竟然先告诉他? – 是啊,他思想比你开明啊 |
[34:16] | I know. I’m a bore. I don’t break the law. I live within the Constitution. | 是啊,我巨无聊,因为我不犯法啊 我是遵循宪法的良民 |
[34:22] | – Plus, he got rid of the urn. – I don’t want to hear. | – 还有,他把瓮处理掉了 – 我不想听 |
[34:25] | -He talked on the phone with a woman. -How do you know? | – 他还跟一个女人讲了电话 – 你怎么知道的? |
[34:29] | -He came back while I was there. -He did? | – 因为我在他家时他刚好回来了 – 是吗? |
[34:33] | – I hid under the bed. – Under his bed? | – 但我躲在了床底下 – 你躲在他床底下? |
[34:35] | He didn’t see me, Larry. He didn’t see me at all. | 他没发现我,拉里,完全没有 |
[34:39] | I cannot believe this. My stomach is curdling. | 真难以置信,听得我也“胃如刀绞”了 |
[34:42] | He was very lovey-dovey with this kind of bimbo. | 他和这小情妇你侬我侬可肉麻了 |
[34:45] | He kept saying stuff like, “Don’t worry. It’ll be all right. We’ll be together.” | 他一直说什么 “别担心,会没事的 我们会在一起的” 之类的 |
[34:50] | -What if he found you? -I couldn’t think that far ahead. | – 他当时发现你怎么办啊? – 我当时没法想那么远 |
[34:55] | That far ahead? You’re talking two seconds. | 那么远?也就两秒钟远的事儿 他只要看看床下… |
[34:58] | Yeah, but Larry, listen to this. | 是啊,但拉里你听我说 |
[35:00] | He called this woman back. Probably this Helen Moss. | 然后他打回给这个女人,大概就是这个海伦·莫斯 |
[35:05] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[35:06] | And when he calls her back, she’s not there. | 他打回去的时候她不在 |
[35:10] | Then he leaves this message and says: | 他就留言说 |
[35:13] | “Tell her Tom called.” You know what I’m saying? Tom! | “告诉她汤姆打了电话来” 明白我的意思了吗?自称是汤姆! |
[35:16] | I get it. His name is Paul. But I don’t care. I don’t want to hear. | 我明白,他真名叫保罗 但我不关心,我也不想听 |
[35:21] | I thought I did a great job, and so did Ted. | 我觉得我是干得不错,泰德也这么想 |
[35:25] | A private eye couldn’t have done better. | 就算是私家侦探也不过如此了吧 |
[35:28] | I put everything back where I found it. I was careful. I made one mistake. | 我把东西都放回了原位,特别小心 就犯了一个错误 |
[35:33] | -What? -I left my reading glasses on his table. | – 什么? – 我把老花镜落他家桌上了 |
[35:38] | I thought I’d bring chocolate mousse. I know you enjoyed the last dessert. | 你好啊,我给你拿了些巧克力慕斯来 我知道上次的甜点你很喜欢 |
[35:44] | I thought I’d give you another something delicious. | 就想再给你做点好吃的 |
[35:47] | Do you want me to serve that? You should while it’s fresh. | 要我现在就端上来吗?趁新鲜吃比较好 |
[35:51] | – We can all have some. – That’d be great. | – 我们可以一起吃 – 那太好了 |
[35:54] | – I’ll get plates. – Good. | – 我去拿几个碟子 – 好的 |
[35:54] | -That’s great. -Over here. I put them here somewhere. | – 那太好了 – 这边,我落在这边的 |
[36:04] | How are you doing in there? You need any help? | 你那边怎么样,需要帮忙吗? |
[36:07] | -No, I’m fine. I’ll be right in. CAROL: Okay, great. | – 没事,我马上就来 – 好的 |
[36:13] | No. You’re going to ruin everything. | 你这是要把东西都搞乱了 |
[36:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[36:25] | -Are you okay? Can we do anything? -PAUL: Coffee or tea? | – 还行吧?需要帮忙吗? – 你们要茶还是咖啡? |
[36:28] | -I’d like some tea. -You know, I found your glasses. | – 茶吧,我想喝茶 – 我在家里发现了你的眼镜 |
[36:32] | – Mine? – Are these yours? | – 我的? – 这眼镜是你的吗? |
[36:33] | -Yes! No, no, no. -Those aren’t yours. These ones are… | – 是!不!是!不不不… – 这副不是你的… |
[36:39] | – They are mine. – What a coincidence. | – 是我的 – 真是巧合啊 |
[36:40] | -I think the other night I left them. -I didn’t notice. | – 我觉得是前几天晚上我落在这里的 – 是吗,我没注意到 |
[36:44] | It was the strangest thing. You thought I left them at your mother’s house. | 真是太奇怪了 你还说我肯定是落在了你妈家里 |
[36:50] | – Of course. – That mousse looks fabulous. | – 是啊 – 慕斯看上去很棒 |
[36:53] | – I love mousse. – Thank you. | – 真的很好吃,我很喜欢慕斯 – 谢谢 |
[36:54] | Are you looking forward to snorkeling? | 你有没有很期待去浮潜? |
[36:55] | Very much. It’s funny. I found those glasses under my bed. | 很期待 有趣的是,我是在床底下发现的这幅眼镜 |
[37:00] | I must have dropped them and they got kicked under. | 我肯定是不小心掉地上了然后踢到床底下去了 |
[37:04] | -They were… -She drops things and kicks them around. | – 因为… – 她总是把东西掉地上然后乱踢 |
[37:08] | – Mousse? – I’d love some. | – 要慕斯吗? – 给我来一点 |
[37:09] | Remember when you kicked mousse under the bed? | 你记不记得你把慕斯踢到过床底下 |
[37:12] | – I remember. – Took six months to get… | – 我记得 – 过了六个月才发现… |
[37:23] | -TED: Sorry I’m late. The traffic’s murder. -I know. Where are we going? | – 不好意思我迟到了,交通太堵 – 我知道,我们这是去哪? |
[37:27] | I looked up Helen Moss in the phone book. It was “H. Moss.” | 我在电话黄页找海伦·莫斯 是一个叫H·莫斯的 |
[37:33] | It’s Bank Street. We’re going to do surveillance. | 住在班克街,我们现在去盯梢 |
[37:36] | I got a whole lot of food. It’s great. | 我带了好多吃的,安排妥妥的 |
[37:46] | -There’s her house. -Right. So we just sit and wait? Okay. | – 那就是她家 – 好吧,那我们就干坐着等着? |
[38:02] | Maybe he thought if he divorced her, she’d hit him for alimony. | 可能他觉得如果离婚会被索要赡养费 |
[38:07] | -Maybe she controls the family fortune. -Yeah. Maybe we’re wrong, Ted. | – 可能家里的财务都是老婆管的 – 是啊,不过也可能是我们搞错了,泰德 |
[38:12] | Maybe she died of natural causes like the doctor said, | 可能她真如医生所说自然死亡 |
[38:14] | and we’re just two people with hyperactive imaginations whose lives need adrenaline. | 是咱俩想象力过分丰富 只为给生活注入点刺激 |
[38:20] | -Does yours? Mine needs something. -What’s that? | – 你需要刺激吗?我反正是需要 – 那是什么? |
[38:25] | Jelly donuts. You want a jelly donut? | 果冻甜甜圈,你想要吗? |
[38:27] | -Come on. You gotta get into it. -Okay. | – 来吧,总得吃点什么 – 好吧 |
[38:30] | – Oh, my God. Look. Look! – What? What? | – 我的天哪,快看! – 什么? |
[38:34] | -TED: Helen! Helen! Duck, duck! -CAROL: Ted! Oh, God. | 海伦!海伦! 快趴下 – 泰德! |
[38:38] | TED: Helen! | 海伦! |
[38:41] | – It’s not her. – It’s not her? | – 不是她 – 那不是她? |
[38:43] | No, it’s not her. | 不是她 |
[38:44] | – What? – Oh, God. | – 怎么了? – 天哪 |
[38:48] | You really have this worked out, don’t you? | 你可真是安排得妥妥的啦 |
[38:57] | I figured she’d come out and go to work. | 我还以为她会出门上班什么的 |
[38:59] | Maybe she doesn’t work. Maybe she’s like you and she has writer’s hours. | 或许她不用出门上班 搞不好是个作家,跟你一样作息 |
[39:05] | I’m writing a play about something that happened to us. | 我正写一出剧本,是发生在我们俩身上的事 |
[39:09] | God. Oh, dear. What? | 天哪,什么内容 |
[39:11] | Remember when you and I and Larry and Julie were on that eating tour of France? | 你记不记得你和我,还有拉里和朱莉 一起去法国的那次美食之旅 |
[39:18] | Oh, God. Yeah. Yeah. | 天哪,当然记得 |
[39:20] | And they wandered off and forgot to pick us up? | 结果他们先走了,忘了接我们一起 |
[39:22] | We shared that bed-and-breakfast place. | 我们一起住在了那个有早餐的小旅馆 |
[39:24] | Remember those wonderful cottages? | 记不记得那些漂亮的小屋子 |
[39:27] | And I remember that we shared a bedroom together, right? | 我还记得咱俩是睡同一间卧室的,对吧? |
[39:32] | – Not a bed. – No, not a… | – 但不是同一张床 – 不,不是… |
[39:33] | Well, God, you were too gentlemanly to suggest that. | 你太绅士了,不可能提那种要求 |
[39:38] | -It’s not that I didn’t think of it. -No. | – 不过我也不是没想过 – 是吗 |
[39:41] | I knew what was going on because of the way… | 我当时知道你在想什么,因为在路上时 |
[39:44] | you kept plying me with Chateau Margaux. | 你一直给我喝玛歌酒庄的美酒 |
[39:48] | It could have been our little secret. Then you passed out. | 这本可以是我们的小秘密的 然后你就喝多睡着了 |
[39:54] | Yeah, God. It seems like a long time ago, doesn’t it? | 是啊,天哪,感觉是很久很久以前了 |
[40:02] | Not that long ago. | 也没有那么久 |
[40:17] | Look. Look, look, look. | 看,快看 |
[40:20] | – TED: Helen! Duck. – CAROL: God, yeah. Right. | – 海伦!快趴下 – 天哪,是她 |
[40:24] | – TED: She didn’t see us. – CAROL: No? | – 她没看见我们 – 是吗? |
[40:26] | TED: That’s gotta be her. She answers to Helen. | – 肯定是她 – 叫海伦她有反应 |
[40:29] | -CAROL: She answers to Helen. She’s pretty. -TED: Yeah. | 叫海伦她有反应的 她挺漂亮的 |
[40:34] | – CAROL: What is she doing? – TED: She’s getting a cab. | – 她在干吗? – 打车 |
[40:36] | – TED: Keep down. – CAROL: Okay, don’t worry. | – 继续趴着 – 行,别担心 |
[40:39] | TED: I’m gonna follow her. | 我跟着她 |
[41:15] | PAUL: Watch your step. It’s very steep. Be careful. | 小心脚下,台阶很陡,当心 |
[41:19] | – This is beautiful. – Isn’t it? | – 这里很美啊 – 是吧 |
[41:21] | We show revivals. This week we have Fred Astaire. | 我们放老电影的,这礼拜是弗雷德·阿斯泰尔 |
[41:25] | Next we have an Orson Welles festival. | 下礼拜是奥逊·威尔斯影展 |
[41:27] | I think that will be about the last thing we do before renovating. | 应该是重新装修前的最后一次影展了吧 |
[41:33] | -HELEN: Paul. -PAUL: Come on, there’s nobody around. | – 保罗 – 拜托,这里又没有别人 |
[41:38] | HELEN: Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:39] | -HELEN: I’ve never been behind a movie screen. -PAUL: Strange, isn’t it? | – 我从来没有来过电影银幕后面 – 很奇怪对吧? |
[41:44] | PAUL: It used to be a first-run house when the neighborhood was better. | 以前这片街区比较繁华时,这里放的都是首轮新片 |
[41:50] | -All these mirrors. -It used to be all mirrors. Beautiful. | – 看看这些镜子啊 – 以前这里全都是镜子,很漂亮的 |
[41:54] | I’m having this broken glass replaced as we go along. | 碎掉的玻璃这次重新装修都会换掉 |
[41:58] | They used to have stage shows here. Now we only show old movies. | 以前还有舞台剧演出的,现在只能放放老电影了 |
[42:03] | HELEN: It has such a lonely feeling. | 好孤寂的感觉 |
[42:05] | I’m the only one here. And my assistant, Mrs. Dalton. | 因为这里只有我一个人经营 还有我的助手,达尔顿女士 |
[42:08] | I’ll have it fixed up. Then I’ll sell it. The money is gonna come in handy. | 等我装修好,就卖了它 钱很容易就到手 |
[42:13] | – It sure will. – What’s that noise? | – 肯定的 – 什么声音? |
[42:17] | Where? | 哪里? |
[42:18] | Mrs. Dalton, I didn’t know you were here so early. | 达尔顿太太,我不知道你这么早就来了 |
[42:21] | I didn’t know anyone was here. I’m sorry. | 我也不知道这里有人,不好意思 |
[42:23] | -I heard a noise, but I apologize. -PAUL: It’s quite all right. | – 我听到有声音就过来了,对不起 – 没关系 |
[42:29] | HELEN: I’d love to really get an acting job. | 我很想找份演员的工作 |
[42:31] | -I’ve had it with modeling. -Maybe you won’t have to work at all. | – 我当模特当腻了 – 或许你都不需要再工作了 |
[42:56] | CAROL: Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[43:03] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[43:04] | CAROL: Come with me, okay? | 跟我来好吗 |
[43:05] | – Oh Jeez. – CAROL: Come on. | – 老天爷 – 快来 |
[43:07] | I was asleep, dreaming of round card girls. | 我睡得正香,还梦到了拳击场的性感女郎 |
[43:10] | Okay. It looks like he’s gone. Yeah. Yeah, he’s gone. | 好,看上去他是已经出门了 是,他出门了 |
[43:14] | -Not that again. -I want another look at his apartment. | – 怎么又来这一出啊 – 我要再去他家看看 |
[43:18] | What are you talking about? Where are you going? | 你说什么呢?你去哪? |
[43:21] | – He’ll never be back, Larry. – What? | – 他不会回来了,拉里 – 什么? |
[43:24] | – No, he’s not coming back. – You got his key? | – 这个点了,他今晚不会回来了 – 你有他家钥匙? |
[43:27] | – Yeah. – You’re kidding. You can’t… | – 是啊 – 你开玩笑吧,你不能… |
[43:30] | You followed him to the movie house. You said nothing happened. | 你跟踪他去了他的电影院 但你也说了什么都没发生啊 |
[43:34] | No, he was with this young model type, and they were talking about money. | 才不是,他跟个年轻的模特在一起 两个人还讲到了钱的事 |
[43:39] | – Well, so what? – That’s the motive. | – 那又怎样? – 这就有动机了 |
[43:42] | – Listen. – What are you talking about? | – 嘿,你听我说,给我回来 – 你说什么呢 |
[43:45] | – Wait. – What do you mean? | – 等一等 – 什么意思 |
[43:47] | You gotta go to your shrink. I want you to see Dr. Ballard. | 你得再去看心理医生了 我要你再去找巴拉德医生 |
[43:51] | Larry, I went for two years. | 拉里,我之前都看了两年了 |
[43:52] | You know how General Motors will recall cars? You gotta go in for a tune-up. | 你知道通用汽车会召回车子吧? 你也一样,得返厂检修 |
[43:58] | We’ll be out in five minutes. Five. | – 我们五分钟就出来 – 不行 |
[43:59] | I’m your husband. I command you to sleep. Sleep. I command it. Sleep! | 我是你老公,我命令你回去睡觉 去睡觉,这是我的命令 |
[44:06] | If this had been a few years ago, you would do the same thing. | 我只能说,如果这事发生在几年前 你会跟我做一样的事 |
[44:09] | Because if you recall, we solved a mystery. We solved a mystery once. | 因为如果你还记得的话 我们曾一起解决了一个谜团 |
[44:15] | It was the “noises in the attic” mystery. | 就是“阁楼声响”之谜 |
[44:17] | The country house. The bluebird. That was a sweet mystery. | 郊区房知更鸟,我明白 可那次是个甜蜜的谜团 |
[44:22] | This is murder. | 这次可是谋杀 |
[44:24] | You agree, right? It’s murder, Larry. | 你看你同意对吧?这就是谋杀案 |
[44:25] | I forbid you! I forbid you to go! Is that what you do when I forbid you? | 我禁止你…禁止你去! 我都禁止了你还硬要去? |
[44:31] | I’m not going to be forbidding you a lot if you do… | 我可告诉你 如果你还这样,我以后就不禁止你做什么了… |
[44:41] | – Damn it. – Don’t do this. | – 该死 – 别这样 |
[44:42] | We should be asleep, in our cuddling position. | 这会儿我们该 抱一起在被窝儿睡觉的啊 |
[44:45] | Please be quiet. You’re gonna wake up the neighbors. | 小声点拉里,你要吵醒邻居了 |
[44:49] | – I got it. – This is no good. | – 好了,开了 – 这事儿准没好结果 |
[44:51] | This could only lead to great unhappiness. | 准要酿成大祸的 |
[44:54] | -Relax, okay? -I can’t relax. How can I relax? | – 放轻松点好吗? – 怎么可能放轻松? |
[44:57] | I’m in a strange man’s apartment in my T-shirt and pajamas. | 我穿着T恤和睡裤站在别人家里边呢 |
[45:02] | -Ted told me to try something here. -Ted? What is he, your mentor? | – 泰德告诉我可以试试这招 – 泰德?他算老几,你精神导师么? |
[45:06] | – Ted is a sick schmuck. – Just be quiet, all right? | – 泰德就是个变态加蠢货 – 别出声行么 |
[45:10] | -What if he comes back? My heart is… -Larry. | – 他回家来怎么办?我的小心脏啊… – 拉里 |
[45:14] | – MAN ON PHONE: Waldron? – Who? | – 沃尔德伦? – 谁? |
[45:16] | -MAN ON PHONE: Who is this? Who do you want? -Who’s this? | – 谁打来的?你找谁? – 你是谁? |
[45:20] | -Do you know anybody named Waldron? -Hang the phone up. | – 你认识有谁叫沃尔德伦的吗? – 挂电话! |
[45:24] | -Great. Now they hung up on us. -Good, good. | – 这可好,对方先挂了 – 那就好 |
[45:28] | Let me think. Waldron, right? Helen Moss. | 让我想想,沃尔德伦,还有海伦·莫斯 |
[45:31] | He used the name Tom. Tom Waldron. We gotta run a check on that. | 他用了假名叫汤姆对吧,汤姆·沃尔德伦 我们要查一查这个名字 |
[45:35] | What you want to beat it down to the morgue? You got all the jargon. | 你这是要挖个底儿朝天吗? 听听你这满嘴行话… |
[45:39] | Where are you going? | 你又去哪? |
[45:40] | I’m not a night person. I don’t want to be… | 我不是夜猫子,我不想… |
[45:43] | I don’t know what I’m looking for. | 我不知道我这是在找什么 |
[45:45] | -Wait. Look. -Are you gonna go through the guy’s mail? | – 等等,你瞧 – 你这是要检查他的信? |
[45:50] | This is insane. | 疯了吗 |
[45:51] | – What do you mean? – Jesus! Oh, Christ! | – 什么意思? – 天哪!老天爷 |
[45:54] | – Clean it up. Hurry up. – What am I gonna do? Vacuum? | – 快点打扫干净 – 你要我怎么打扫,吸尘么? |
[45:57] | – Put it under the rug. – It’s a wall-to-wall carpet. | – 塞到地毯下面去 – 这是整房间的地毯 |
[46:01] | – I broke his porcelain… – Well, then, glue it. | – 我把他的瓷器打碎了 – 那就粘起来啊 |
[46:04] | – What do you mean, glue it? – Look. | – 粘起来,什么意思? – 你瞧 |
[46:08] | – What? – Look. | – 什么? – 你瞧 |
[46:09] | So what. Gloves. I have gloves. | 那又怎样,不就一副手套 我也有手套啊,戴上手不冷啊 |
[46:12] | Do you keep yours out in this kind of weather? | 天这么热你把手套放外面啊? |
[46:14] | – Let’s get out. – Something’s strange here. | – 我们赶紧走吧 – 这事儿非常不对劲 |
[46:18] | He left these out. The whole thing is sinister. | 他把手套摊在这 这整件事感觉充满了罪恶 |
[46:21] | It’s eye of the beholder. You have to get happy glasses. | 那是你戴有色眼镜的过 你得换副开心点的眼镜 |
[46:24] | I’m gonna take the pieces. We’ll get rid of them. | 瓷器碎片我拿走,咱得把它处理掉 |
[46:31] | -How did you like your birthday cake? -I loved it. | – 生日蛋糕你喜欢吗? – 爱死了 |
[46:32] | -But I love chocolate anything. -I know. | – 只要加巧克力味的我什么都喜欢 – 我知道 |
[46:37] | -What are you laughing about? -Lf only he could stay in town. | – 你瞎笑什么呢? – 他要是能多留久一点好了 |
[46:42] | They’re working us so hard at school. I gotta get back. | 学校的事情太忙了,我必须马上回去 |
[46:45] | I’m gonna take him to Brooks Brothers for his present. | 我要带他去“布克兄弟”买礼物 |
[46:49] | She’s going to a wine tasting. Can you believe that? | 你妈要去个品酒会,难以置信吧 |
[46:52] | If I’m gonna be a restaurant owner, I should know about wines. | 如果我真要开餐馆,得懂些酒的事吧 |
[46:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:58] | – I want you to meet somebody. – CAROL: What? | – 我给你介绍个人认识 – 什么? |
[47:01] | – Hi, Larry. – Hi. How are you? | – 嗨拉里 – 嗨,你好吗? |
[47:02] | – Good. How are you doing? – This is my wife. | – 很好,你呢? – 这位是我妻子 |
[47:07] | – Carol. Remember me? – This is Marcia Fox. | – 我叫卡罗尔,还记得么? – 这位是玛西亚·福克斯 |
[47:10] | – Hi. – Good to see you. | – 嗨 – 幸会 |
[47:12] | My son, it’s his birthday, so we took him to 21. | 这位是我们儿子,今天是他生日 所以带他来了“21俱乐部”,我家的传统 |
[47:15] | Your friend called me. He’s taking me to dinner in New Jersey. | 你朋友给我打过电话了 他下礼拜带我去新泽西吃晚饭 |
[47:19] | – I fixed her up with Ted. – You did? | – 我介绍她给了泰德 – 是吗? |
[47:22] | – That place we ate at. – Lovely. | – 我们去过那间餐馆的 – 好极 |
[47:24] | – You’ll have a good time. – Great. | – 你们会玩得很开心的 – 好 |
[47:27] | – Well, good to see you. – Take care. Goodbye. | – 很高兴见到你们 – 祝好,再见 |
[47:29] | – She’ll have a great time. – So that’s Marcia Fox, huh? | – 他们会玩得很开心的 – 她就是玛西亚·福克斯? |
[47:33] | -What are you making a face for? -You think she’s Ted’s type? | – 你拉长个脸做什么? – 你觉得她是泰德的菜? |
[47:37] | She’s anybody’s type. She’s brilliant, talented. | 她是所有人的菜,聪明又有才 |
[47:41] | -You know, your pupils are dilating. -She’s dangerously sexual. | – 知道么,你俩眼都放光了 – 她性感得有点危险 |
[47:45] | When you go to the wine tasting, getting back to real life, spit it out. | 说正经的,你去品酒会的时候 不要喝下去,吐出来 |
[47:50] | – Don’t drink too much, mom. – What do you mean? | – 少喝点,妈 – 你什么意思? |
[47:53] | I don’t want you on the bathroom floor with your head by the bowl tonight. | 记得吐出来啊,我可不想你今晚 倒在浴室地板上昏迷不醒 |
[48:00] | – TED: That Mouton ’45. – CAROL: Did you love it? | – 刚才是45年的木桐红酒 – 你喜欢吗? |
[48:02] | -TED: That was like, sublime, you know? -CAROL: Yeah. | – 太赞了 – 是啊 |
[48:05] | TED: The inexpensive Spanish one. Wasn’t that a nice surprise? | 那个便宜的西班牙红酒,挺惊喜的吧 |
[48:09] | TED: Wasn’t that great? Look at these paintings. | 是不是很棒?看看这些画啊 |
[48:12] | – CAROL: So… – TED: I love the blue in that. | – 那么… – 我喜欢这个蓝色 |
[48:14] | -Larry fixed you up with Marcia Fox? -Yeah, well, you know. | – 拉里介绍了玛西亚·福克斯给你? – 是啊 |
[48:19] | He says she’s wonderful. And I’m… | 他说玛西亚很棒,我就… |
[48:21] | I’m trying to meet people. I’m not looking forward to this. | 我在尽我所能认识更多的人,但并不抱什么期待 |
[48:25] | -So you’re taking her to Vincent’s? -Yeah. I guess. | – 所以你打算带她去文森特餐馆? – 应该吧 |
[48:30] | – She’s not my first choice. – No? | – 她不是我的首选 – 是吗? |
[48:33] | God, look at this. That park is so beautiful. | 看看这啊,这公园可真漂亮 |
[48:40] | -I can’t have my first choice. -No? | – 当然我也得不到我那位首选 – 是吗? |
[48:45] | I’m drunk. I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我有点喝醉了,都不知道自己在说什么 |
[48:46] | So am I. I don’t know about this. | 我也是,我都不知道这事儿 |
[48:54] | -I’m gonna be late for my shrink. -You’ve gotta go? | – 我要迟到了,要去看心理医生 – 你得走了? |
[48:59] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 是啊 – 好吧 |
[49:04] | You know, you would be my first choice. | 你知道吗,你才是我的首选 |
[49:10] | – Me, huh? – Yeah. | – 我? – 是啊 |
[49:13] | Well. | 好吧 |
[49:17] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[49:19] | Can I give you a lift? I’m gonna go east. | 我送你吧?我正好往东边去 |
[49:22] | No, I think I’ll stick around. I feel a little tipsy. | 不用了,我再待一会儿 我觉得自己有点醉了 |
[49:26] | I didn’t offend you by what I said? | 我刚才的话没有冒犯到你吧? |
[49:28] | No. You didn’t offend me. No. | 没有,没有冒犯到我 |
[49:32] | I was very flattered by this, Ted. Flattered. Well, anyway… | 我受宠若惊,泰德 好吧,总之… |
[49:38] | – See you later. – See you. Careful. | – 回头见 – 回见,当心 |
[49:41] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉借过 |
[50:46] | I got a great sweater at Brooks Brothers for Nick. | 我在“布克兄弟”给尼克买了件上好的毛衣 |
[50:49] | It’s cashmere. Very expensive. The kid looked so handsome in it. | 很漂亮,羊绒的 贵死了,不过儿子穿上帅死了 |
[50:54] | I decided I’d cook tonight. Tuna casserole. | 还有我决定今晚我来做饭 金枪鱼砂锅 |
[50:58] | -Well, no wonder he had her cremated. -What? | – 难怪他把他老婆火化了 – 什么? |
[51:02] | Mrs. House. | 豪斯太太 |
[51:03] | You’re not on about Mrs. House again? | 你怎么又在折腾豪斯太太的事了 |
[51:05] | I thought we’d have a light dinner… | 我在想今天午饭吃得有点多 晚饭就简单点… |
[51:08] | Larry. I just saw Mrs. House. | 拉里,我刚才看见豪斯太太了 |
[51:11] | LARRY: What are you talking about? The ashes? | 你什么意思?看见骨灰吗? |
[51:13] | A bus passed me and she was on it. | 今天有辆巴士经过,她就在车上 |
[51:15] | The dead woman passed you on a bus? The bus to heaven? | 死掉的人坐巴士经过? 哪路车啊,去天国的? |
[51:19] | I’m not joking. I’m telling you, I really saw her. I actually saw her. | 我没开玩笑,我说真的,我真的看见她了 |
[51:25] | You wanna lie down for a while? Cold compress or hot compress… | 你想躺下休息会儿么?我给你冷敷,或者热敷 |
[51:28] | I was at the wine tasting, right? And I was sitting at a bay window. | 我今天下午在品酒会,对吧? 我坐在一个窗台上 |
[51:33] | I happened to look out. A bus passed, and she was on it, Larry… | 刚好朝外看了一眼,一辆巴士经过 她坐在上面啊,拉里 |
[51:39] | Yes, remember I said to you, spit it out? | 是啊,记得我说过吧 把酒吐出来,不要喝下去 |
[51:42] | You said you were going to taste wine all afternoon? | 你要整个下午品酒对吧,我说吐出来,别喝下去 |
[51:45] | You swallowed it. That’s why you’re this way. | 可你还是喝下去,所以才现在这个样子 |
[51:48] | Yeah, I had a few drinks, but… I saw her. | 没错我是喝了几杯,但我的确看见她了 |
[51:51] | Yeah, I’m sure you saw her. How could you? She’s dead. And cremated. | 是啊,你肯定是看见她了 怎么可能啊?她死了,不仅死了还被火化了 |
[51:57] | Are you telling me that I didn’t see her? Is that it? | – 这又没到万圣节 – 你是说我其实没看见她么? |
[52:00] | I think it’s a fair assumption that if a person is dead, they don’t turn up. | 我觉得吧,合理的假设应该是 死人没法出现在纽约市的公共交通中 |
[52:07] | I just don’t know what’s happening, Larry. | 我只是不明白这到底怎么回事,拉里 |
[52:10] | What’s going on? Let me put it this way. Total psychotic breakdown. Okay? | 想知道怎么回事? 这么说吧,完全的精神崩溃,懂了吧 |
[52:16] | Maybe she’s a twin. Now, forget this. | 或许是她的孪生姐妹呢,也有可能的 |
[52:17] | Tell me if I put in too much hot fudge in my casserole. | 行了别想了,告诉我砂锅的糖没放多吧 |
[52:21] | You’re getting so close-minded these days. | 你最近怎么变得这么死心眼 |
[52:24] | (PHONE RINGS) Oh, God. | 老天爷 |
[52:26] | – Hello? Ted. – Ted. | – 喂?泰德 – 又是泰德 |
[52:29] | You’re not going to believe this, but I saw Mrs. House. | 这话你绝对不会相信,但我见到豪斯太太了 |
[52:33] | Yeah, Mrs. House. The murdered woman. Right. | 是啊,豪斯太太,那个被杀掉的女人 |
[52:35] | She wasn’t murdered. It was a coronary. I don’t know what she’s talking about. | 不是被杀,是冠状动脉阻塞 简直不知道她在说什么 |
[52:41] | No, I’m sure I saw her. She was on a bus. | 不,我确定我看到她了 她当时在辆巴士上 |
[52:45] | I saw her just moments after you left. | 就在你离开之后不久 |
[52:48] | Right. He was at the wine tasting too. Sure, why not. | 是啊,他今天也去了品酒会,当然咯 |
[52:50] | Would you? Great. Run a check on Paul and Lillian House… | 你去查吗?那太好了 查一查保罗和莉莉安豪斯夫妇 |
[52:55] | Don’t run a check. Can you call back? My marriage is falling apart. | 别查了,你能待会再打么? 我都婚姻危机了你等等哈 |
[53:01] | If you’re gonna have an affair, you don’t need a murder to do it. | 如果你要跟这男的有一腿 不必拿件谋杀案来做幌子 |
[53:04] | I’m telling you, I saw Mrs. House. | 我正跟你解释呢,我看见豪斯太太了 |
[53:06] | Yes, I know. On the dead persons’ bus. Now, sit down. | 是啊是啊,死人专线巴士是吧 你坐下 |
[53:11] | I can show you the exact spot, Larry. | 我可以告诉你具体的地点,拉里 |
[53:13] | – What about lunch? Tomorrow? – No I’ve got a business lunch. | – 明天午饭时候怎么样? – 我有工作午餐 |
[53:20] | This is just such a shock. | 我简直是震惊了 |
[53:21] | -I’m vibrating from this. -We got tickets to the theater. | – 我都吓得发抖了 – 我们还买了戏票要去呢 |
[53:25] | What? I’m not going to the theater. | 什么?戏我不去看了 |
[53:27] | We’ve been holding onto these tickets for months. | 什么意思?票提前两个月就买好了 |
[53:30] | Do you comprehend the enormity of what I’m telling you? | 你明白我说的这件事有多严重吗,拉里? |
[53:34] | -Tell the police, not me. -What am I going to say to them? | – 如果真这么严重,报警啊别和我说 – 我要怎么对他们说? |
[53:39] | -Tell them your story. -I don’t have a story. I got nothing. | – 把整件事告诉他们 – 我没有什么事可以说的,什么都没有 |
[53:44] | That’s right, you’ve got nothing. | 没错,你没什么可说的 |
[53:46] | – Unless I locate her, huh? – Yeah, okay. | – 除非我找到她 – 是啊,行 |
[53:49] | -Okay? -Sit down. We’re going to the theater. | – 对吧? – 快坐下,我们还要去看戏 |
[53:58] | Jack, you were there when Mrs. House died, right? You saw her? | 杰克,豪斯太太去世的时候你当时在场对吧? 你看见她了吗? |
[54:04] | – You saw her? – She was lying on the floor. | – 你看见她躺在那里? – 她当时躺在地上 |
[54:06] | -You’re sure it was her, right? -I’m sure. | – 你确定那个是她? – 我确定 |
[54:10] | – He’s sure. – Right. Right. | – 他确定 – 是,是 |
[54:12] | My wife’s had bad dreams and doesn’t know what she’s talking about. | 我老婆最近做了些噩梦,现在胡言乱语的 |
[54:16] | This is for the times I call you to fix the faucet and you show up months late. | 这点钱你收下,谢谢你帮修水龙头 虽然你来晚了有半年吧 |
[54:30] | The super is a drunk. | 大楼管理员就是个醉鬼 |
[54:32] | But we’ve seen him smelling of Jack Daniel’s. Remember? | 我们见过他浑身酒气的样子的,记得么? |
[54:36] | – Yeah, but… – Well… | – 是啊,但是… – 所以呢 |
[54:38] | I know he didn’t see Mrs. House. | 我知道他没有亲眼见到豪斯太太 |
[54:40] | Lf she’s a twin, it’s a different story. You don’t feel she is. | 如果她有孪生姐妹,那就是另一回事了 但我看你不太相信这说法 |
[54:45] | I don’t know. Oh, I know. | 我不知道 噢我知道了 |
[54:49] | Unless he’s in on it. | 除非他也有掺一脚 |
[54:51] | The super’s in on it? The super can’t change a fuse. | 管理员也掺一脚了? 这人连根保险丝都不会换的 |
[54:59] | I mean, she… | 我是说,她… |
[55:00] | -What? -Well, she’s alive. My question is: | – 什么? – 既然她还活着,我的问题是… |
[55:03] | -Who was in that bag… -She’s not alive unless she’s a twin. | – 裹尸袋里装的是谁… – 她不可能还活着,除非存在个孪生姐妹 |
[55:08] | – Okay? Now, keep quiet. – Look, somebody… | – 好吗?行了安静点 – 你瞧,肯定有人… |
[55:14] | Somebody got cremated, Larry. Somebody. | 有人是被火化了,拉里 |
[55:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[55:21] | Lillian House. Maiden name Lillian Beale. Born in Pennsylvania, 1935. | 莉莉安·豪斯,娘家姓比尔 1935年出生于宾州卡莱尔市 |
[55:27] | Married Paul Richard House. She was not a twin. | 嫁给了保罗·理查德·豪斯,没有双胞胎姐妹 |
[55:29] | Had a sister who went to England 20 years ago, a brother who died in 1987. | 有个姐姐20年前去了英格兰 还有个哥哥1987年去世了 |
[55:37] | – This is it. – This is where we were. | – 就是这里 – 我们当时就在这 |
[55:38] | I know. And I was sitting there after you left, having some wine. | 你走了之后我坐在窗台上喝酒 |
[55:44] | – I looked out and saw… – You saw her after I left? | – 我朝外面看了看,然后就见到… – 我走了之后你看见她的? |
[55:48] | I saw her on a bus. It was passing, It was, like… | 我看见她坐在一辆巴士上,刚好经过,往这边 |
[55:53] | You’re absolutely sure you saw her? | 你确定自己看到的是她? |
[55:56] | – You saw her face? – I saw her. | – 看清楚她的脸了? – 我看见了 |
[55:59] | Excuse me. | 不好意思啊 |
[55:59] | – I’m telling you. – What was the bus number? | – 真的是这样 – 车是几路? |
[56:02] | I don’t know the number, but it was heading west to east. | 我不知道是几路,但是从西往东开的 |
[56:06] | -It obviously was a cross-town bus. -It’s a cross-town bus. | – 所以显然是个东西向的巴士 – 是东西向的 |
[56:11] | The end of the line is a few blocks down. | 这路车的终点站就在几条马路外 |
[56:14] | -She had to get off somewhere. -Her destination was the next 6 blocks. | – 她肯定要在哪里下车 – 她肯定在接下来五六条马路之内下车了 |
[56:20] | So let’s look around. Maybe we’ll see, you know, a clue or something. | 所以我们周围转转,没准可以发现点线索什么的 |
[56:26] | Maybe we’ll see her. You saw her face? | 或许我们能看见她呢 你确定你见到她的脸了? |
[56:28] | Don’t doubt me. I’m not kidding. | 别这么怀疑我,我没开玩笑 |
[56:34] | -I think we reached the end of the line. -This is it. | – 我觉得我们已经到终点站了 – 就是这了 |
[56:38] | – Watch out. Watch… – Yeah, what? Oh. | – 当心点 – 什么?噢 |
[56:44] | Look. See? See, he’s turning. That’s it. | 看见没,车掉头了,这里最后一站了 |
[56:49] | – What do you think? – What? | – 那你觉得呢? – 什么? |
[56:50] | Think we should retrace our steps? | 我们该原路返回看看吗? |
[56:54] | TED: You wear a tie with a dress. | 你穿着裙子打了领带 |
[56:55] | CAROL: No, I don’t even know if it looks, it’d be too masculine with pants. | 我都不知道如果穿了裤子 会不会显得太男子气了 |
[57:01] | TED: Just don’t wear it with pants. | 那就不要跟裤子一起配 |
[57:05] | CAROL: Ted. Look. | 泰德,看啊 |
[57:07] | TED: At what? | 什么? |
[57:08] | – CAROL: That hotel. – TED: What about it? | – 那个酒店 – 怎么了? |
[57:10] | CAROL: Waldron. I was in his apartment, I pressed the last number dialed… | 这酒店叫沃尔德伦,我那天在他家 拨回了最后通话的号码 |
[57:15] | -CAROL: They answered and said “Waldron.” -TED: Let’s get to a phone. | – 对方接起来说是“沃尔德伦” – 我们赶紧找个电话去,带硬币没? |
[57:20] | Hello. Mrs. House, please? | 你好,请找豪斯太太 |
[57:22] | Mrs. House. Can you ring her room for me, please? | 豪斯太太,麻烦帮我打给她房间 |
[57:28] | TED: Really? | 是吗? |
[57:31] | What? Maybe… Well, maybe she checked out. | 什么?可能…可能她退房了 |
[57:35] | – CAROL: Oh, God. – Nobody. Nobody at all. | – 噢天哪 – 完全没这个人啊 |
[57:39] | What about, yeah, what about Helen Moss. Moss. | 那有没有叫海伦·莫斯的,姓莫斯 |
[57:44] | You’re sure? Nobody. Nobody at all. All right. | 你确定吗?也没人叫这个,好吧 |
[57:49] | All right, okay. I’m sorry. Thank you. | 好的,对不起,谢谢 |
[57:53] | Great. | 好极了 |
[57:53] | Oh, God. It looks like it’s gonna rain again. | 天,看上去又要开始下雨了 |
[57:58] | Well? | 所以呢 |
[57:59] | If I get two kings, I take one. Otherwise, I fold. Got it? | 如果我拿了两个王,就下注 否则就不要,知道了吗? |
[58:04] | I never go out. | 我从来不出去社交 |
[58:05] | -I just, I can’t… -That’s how you wind up on welfare. | – 我真的不会… – 所以你以后只能靠养老金过日子 |
[58:09] | But I need the action, for some reason. Okay, just… | 但种种原因之下,我需要学会打牌 |
[58:13] | -MARCIA: Cut? -LARRY: No, go ahead. I trust you. Lay it on me. | – 切牌吗? – 切吧,我相信你,放马过来吧 |
[58:27] | – You seem in a strange mood. – I’m probably a little drunk. | – 你看上去怪怪的啊 – 没有,可能只是有点醉 |
[58:31] | – On Perrier? – What? I had rum cake. | – 喝巴黎水都能醉? – 说啥呢,我还吃朗姆酒蛋糕了 |
[58:35] | – Want any cards? – One second. | – 要牌吗? – 稍等 |
[58:37] | Let me see what possibilities I got here. | 我看看这手牌要怎么打 |
[58:41] | Yeah. I’m gonna have… | 好,我要… |
[58:45] | I’ll have… | 我要… |
[58:48] | – I’m gonna have four cards. – Four. | – 我要四张牌 – 四张 |
[58:51] | – Cruisin’ for a bruisin’. – Inside and outside straight. | – 你这是做蠢事了哦 – 我可是有两条顺子 |
[58:59] | You’re in trouble now. | 你麻烦大了 |
[59:01] | I can’t escape the feeling that my wife is becoming attracted to somebody else. | 我还是没法不去想 自己老婆喜欢上了别人这件事 |
[59:07] | -And it’s really bothering me. -Really? | – 很让我烦心 – 是吗? |
[59:11] | Yeah, that’s why I’m not playing my best. | 是啊,所以我目前状态欠佳 |
[59:15] | This guy’s more adventurous than I am, and they just hit it off. | 那家伙比我更有冒险精神 不知怎的他俩就一拍即合 |
[59:20] | I’m gonna be very lonely, you know, if this happens. | 如果这样下去,我就成孤家寡人了 |
[59:24] | – You must love her a lot. – Yeah, I do. I do. | – 你一定特别爱她 – 是啊,那是 |
[59:30] | If you want to hold on to her, make some effort. Who’s the guy? | 如果你想留住她,就必须有所行动 另外那男的是谁? |
[59:37] | -Ted. The guy that I fixed you up with. -Ted? | – 泰德,我帮你撮合的那个 – 泰德? |
[59:39] | Well, we could always switch. Ted gets Carol, I can be your date. | 我们可以换着来嘛 泰德泡卡罗尔,我跟你约会咯 |
[59:46] | Maybe I should actually make a greater effort with Carol. | 或许我的确该更努力行动留住卡罗尔 |
[59:58] | -So you bored? -It’s more fun than the Wagner opera. | – 你觉得无聊了? – 比瓦格纳的歌剧有意思点 |
[1:00:01] | Yeah. Well, to me, it’s one of the most exciting adventures I’ve ever been on. | 好吧,但对我来说 是经历过的最刺激的历险之一 |
[1:00:08] | Would you rather be here with Ted? | 你更想泰德在这陪你吧? |
[1:00:10] | Well, he has a more enthused attitude. | 他态度更热心积极 |
[1:00:14] | – More enthused? – Yeah. | – 更热心积极? – 是啊 |
[1:00:15] | He’s a fun guy. I’m a heavy guy. | 他幽默风趣,我沉稳老练 |
[1:00:18] | -You used to be a lot of fun. -If you have a heavy scavenger hunt, he’s the man. | – 拉里,你以前也很有趣的 – 如果真是要玩寻宝游戏,那他比较适合 |
[1:00:24] | I know, but… | 我知道,但… |
[1:00:25] | -Do you know that this neighborhood… -What? | – 你知道这附近… – 什么? |
[1:00:28] | Was where I first took you when we started going out? | 我们头一回约会时,我就带你来了这边 |
[1:00:32] | You’ve gotten so stodgy in your old age. | 不知为何你年纪大了以后就变得特无聊 |
[1:00:35] | -Remember there was a movie house? -Yes! Yeah, I remember. | – 记得街角当时还有一间电影院吗? – 是,我记得 |
[1:00:39] | I took you to see Last Year at Marienbad. | 为了找个新话题 头回约会就带你看《去年在马里昂巴德》 |
[1:00:42] | I had to explain it to you for six months. | 我当然知道 于是那半年我都得在给你解释剧情 |
[1:00:46] | Who knew they were flashbacks? You know… | 谁想的到那些玩意儿都是闪回啊? |
[1:00:49] | We’ve got plenty of time to be conservative. You know? | 拉里,我们这后半辈子 还有的是时间去当老古董 |
[1:00:53] | It’s like this tantalizing plum has just dropped into our laps. | 可你看这件事就像个 诱人的苹果砸咱俩脑袋上了 |
[1:00:58] | Life is such a dull routine and here we are, right? | 生活本就多无趣啊 结果突然来这么一出,是吧 |
[1:01:02] | We’re on the threshold of a genuine mystery. | 我们要解决的是个真正的谜团 |
[1:01:04] | You gonna burst into song? We’re in a car. | 你这说着说着是要唱一出吗?地方不对吧? |
[1:01:08] | Don’t make fun of me. I’m open to new experiences. | 别取笑我行么,我这是对新事物敞开怀抱 |
[1:01:11] | Let me ask a personal question. Did you ever sleep with Ted? | 我问你个私人问题吧 你和泰德上过床吗? |
[1:01:15] | – Don’t get nervous. – Sleep? What, are you nuts? | – 别紧张 – 上床?你疯了吗? |
[1:01:19] | We were on an eating tour of France. You spent an evening together. | 当时那趟法国美食之旅 你俩一起过了一晚,是吧… |
[1:01:23] | I know. What about you? Remember? | 是啊,那你自己呢,记得吗? |
[1:01:27] | You spent the evening with Julie. | 你还和朱莉一起过了一晚,没错吧? |
[1:01:29] | That meant nothing. Julie despised me. You know that. | 什么都没发生啊 朱莉痛恨我鄙视我,你知道的 |
[1:01:32] | She thought I was a lowlife, a roach. Jump in any time you want to defend me. | 她觉得我上不了台面,就是个小强 |
[1:01:37] | I’m waiting for you to say something I don’t agree with, okay? | – 我要哪里说错了,领导您随时指出啊 – 我就是在等你说出我不同意的事啊 |
[1:01:43] | Hey, you’re nailing me. Jesus. | 哦你把我耍得团团转嘛 |
[1:01:47] | Larry. Larry, Larry, look. It’s her! I’d say it’s her! | 拉里,拉里,快看,是她! 我觉得那个是她! |
[1:01:52] | – Oh, my God, it is. – See what I mean? | – 天哪,果然是 – 你看,是吧? |
[1:01:55] | – I was right. – Are you sure? | – 我一直都是对的! – 你确定吗? |
[1:01:57] | – I’m positive. Yes. – Oh, my God. | – 我肯定,就是 – 我的天 |
[1:02:00] | Right? Right? I mean, I was… | 对吧?是吧?我… |
[1:02:03] | – Jesus, I’m, that is her. – I know. Well, come on. | – 上帝啊,真的就是她 – 我明白,拜托 |
[1:02:07] | -I told you so. -What do you mean? You’re nuts. | – 我早就说了吧 – 什么就你早就…?说什么鬼话 |
[1:02:10] | – Oh, Jesus. – You’re white. | – 天哪 – 你小脸儿都吓白了 |
[1:02:13] | I know. All the blood rushed to my brother. | 当然,脸上的血都涌的后脑勺去了 我都恍惚了 |
[1:02:16] | -Let’s find out what’s going on. -I don’t want to. | – 我们去看看怎么回事 – 我不想去 |
[1:02:19] | – You’re not afraid of her? – No. I’m a virile male. | – 拜托,你不是在怕她吧? – 才不是,她一老妇女我一男子汉 |
[1:02:23] | Yet, somehow, I am scared. Maybe because she’s dead. | 但不知为何我挺害怕的,可能因为她已经死了啊 |
[1:02:26] | -I’m gonna break this thing wide open. -Well, how? | – 我非得查个水落石出 – 那要怎么办? |
[1:02:30] | – God, if only Ted were here. – Don’t give me Ted. | – 泰德在这就好了 – 别跟我提泰德 |
[1:02:34] | – Let’s get out of here. – No, I got an idea. | – 咱俩撤吧 – 我有办法了 |
[1:02:37] | I know. We’ll surprise her. We’ll sneak into the hotel. | 我想到了,买个小礼物给她个惊喜 先偷偷进到宾馆里 |
[1:02:42] | – How? – Yeah, no. Come on. | – 怎么进? – 就这样,快来 |
[1:02:51] | – Excuse me. Hi. – Hi. | – 打扰一下,你好 – 你好 |
[1:02:52] | Did you see a woman come in? She was a little woman, about five foot three? | 你有没有见到一位女士进来? 她个子不高,大概五尺三寸(1.60米) |
[1:02:58] | – She had on a gray sweater? – Older? | – 穿了一件灰色的毛衣 – 是位老太太 |
[1:03:00] | -Mrs. Caine? Dark hair? -Mrs. Caine? Oh, yes. That’s her. | – 凯恩太太?她是深色头发的吧? – 凯恩太太?是啊,就是她 |
[1:03:04] | – We had a present for her. – That’s right. What room? | – 我们给她带了个小礼物,我们是她的朋友,想给她惊喜 – 是啊,她在哪个房间? |
[1:03:08] | – 611. – 611. Really. Thanks a lot. | – 611号 – 611号啊,好,多谢 |
[1:03:10] | We may need information. I’ll take good care of you, if you play ball with us. | 我们可能还会需要你提供情报 如果你合作,少不了甜头 |
[1:03:17] | -What are you making a face for? -Will you come on? | – 你这表情什么意思,这上面印着我们国父好么 – 你快点来行不行 |
[1:03:22] | – I’m coming. – What are you doing? | – 就来了 – 你在干吗啊? |
[1:03:37] | Okay. 607. | 好,607 |
[1:03:44] | Very nice. I love a hotel that’s got blue powder sprinkled along the baseboard. | 好极了,我爱死这种走廊墙壁上 喷满蓝色粉末的宾馆了 |
[1:03:53] | 611. Here, Larry. All right. | 611到了,拉里,好 |
[1:04:00] | – Mrs. House? – Mrs. House? | – 豪斯太太? – 豪斯太太? |
[1:04:06] | – Mrs. House? – Hello. | – 豪斯太太? – 有人吗 |
[1:04:08] | – Hello? Mrs… My God. – I don’t think she’s… | – 有人吗?我的天 – 我觉得她不在… |
[1:04:11] | -I don’t see her. -This may not be the right place. | – 我没看见她在 – 可能不是这间房 |
[1:04:16] | Just hold on, Larry. | 稍微等等,拉里 |
[1:04:17] | – Hold on, hold on. – There’s nothing here. | – 等一等 – 这里也什么都没有 |
[1:04:20] | – Larry! Wait! – What’s the matter? | – 拉里!等等! – 怎么了? |
[1:04:22] | Oh, my God, look! Mrs. House? Mrs. House? | 我的天哪,豪斯太太?豪斯太太? |
[1:04:27] | – What’s the matter? – Hello? | – 怎么回事? – 听得见吗? |
[1:04:30] | – Larry. – What? | – 拉里 – 干吗? |
[1:04:31] | – I think she’s dead. – Try giving her the present. | – 我觉得她是死了 – 试试看把礼物给她 |
[1:04:34] | -Mrs. House? -Oh, come on, let’s get out of here! | – 豪斯太太? – 快,我们走 |
[1:04:38] | I think she’s dead! | 我觉得她是死了 |
[1:04:39] | I’m thinking of running the marathon. This woman is forever dying. | 就跟跑波士顿马拉松似的 这女的一直死死死,死起来没完没了了 |
[1:04:45] | Come on, move. Move. Adrenaline is leaking out of my ears! | 快点跑,快点 肾上腺素都顺着我耳朵里往外冒了 |
[1:04:49] | -Get down those stairs. Come on. -Okay, all right. | – 走楼梯下去,快 – 好 |
[1:04:53] | What happened was I suspected Mr. House… | 事情是这样的,我怀疑豪斯先生… |
[1:04:56] | I’m looking around and suddenly a hand is on the floor… | 我正四处看,突然地板上冒出只手… |
[1:05:00] | and she has no twin, but we checked… | 她没有孪生姐妹,我们查过了… |
[1:05:04] | – I tried to keep calm. – There’s nobody there. | – 我试图保持冷静 – 房里没有人 |
[1:05:08] | – What do you mean? – There’s no body there. | – 什么意思? – 房间里没有人 |
[1:05:11] | -How can there not be anybody? -Want to show us where you saw her? | – 房间里怎么可能没有人? – 想指给我们看看具体在哪吗? |
[1:05:16] | – She was totally dead. – She’s there. | – 她当时已经死翘翘了 – 她就在那里啊 |
[1:05:19] | -CAROL: She was right here. -LARRY: She was definitely laying here. | – 她当时就在这里 – 就躺在这 |
[1:05:22] | -CAROL: We’re not crazy. -LARRY: It looked like she was strangled. | – 我们没有疯 – 看上去像是被掐死的 |
[1:05:27] | -CAROL: We’re professional people. -LARRY: I’m in publishing. | 不过我不是杀人专家啊,我在出版社上班的 |
[1:05:30] | I’m looking to start a restaurant, basically French. | 我正准备开餐馆,法式的 |
[1:05:34] | She’s a fantastic cook. I’m against the restaurant. | 她是个很好的厨师,不过开餐馆这事儿我反对 |
[1:05:38] | Calm down. Calm down! Please! | 冷静!请冷静一点! |
[1:05:41] | Look, in the time it took you guys to respond, somebody removed the body. | 显然事情是这样的,你们从出警到现场 这段时间里肯定有人挪走了尸体 |
[1:05:46] | Not that you didn’t respond quickly. It took three minutes. | 不是说你们出警太慢啊,你们很快 花了整整三分钟呢 |
[1:05:49] | Not counting the half-hour the 911 operator took to understand me. | 还不算911接线员花了那半小时听懂我说话 |
[1:05:52] | Nobody is doubting you. We’re going over the building, all right? | 没人怀疑你们,我们会搜查整栋楼的,行吗? |
[1:05:58] | All right. | 行 |
[1:05:59] | Did you check? | 你们查过了? |
[1:06:00] | -He’s been at his business all day. -Any witnesses? | – 他整天都在工作的地方 – 有目击证人? |
[1:06:03] | -Corroborated. -You didn’t use our names, did you? | – 有证人的 – 你没有用我们的真名吧? |
[1:06:06] | No, we didn’t. If you think you saw his wife, shouldn’t you tell him? | 没有,但是你们看见他老婆了 不是应该先告诉他么? |
[1:06:10] | No. He’s in on some scheme here. | 不,他这个人有阴谋的 |
[1:06:12] | We think you should file a report. Then if anything turns up, it’s on record. | 我觉得你们应该来警局备案 这样如果还有什么发现,好有个记录 |
[1:06:19] | -Give us a call, have a good day. -Thank you. Thanks very much. | – 名片拿好,日安 – 非常感谢 |
[1:06:23] | – I don’t know how… – I gotta have a drink. | – 我不知道这怎么… – 我得去喝一杯压压惊 |
[1:06:26] | Where is Ted when all this stuff is happening? | 发生这么多事,泰德跑哪去了 |
[1:06:29] | He’s got his date with Marcia Fox tonight. He’s probably out buying Spanish fly. | 他今晚要跟玛西亚·福克斯约会 现在大概正买壮阳药呢 |
[1:06:35] | Helen Moss might be in on this. | 海伦·莫斯可能也是同谋 |
[1:06:36] | I don’t want to know about this. We should change our lives. We should move out. | 这我不想知道,我们得改变生活了 或许从那蠢公寓搬出去 |
[1:06:43] | Start over, maybe in Mexico. Sell blankets. We’ll work off the hood of a car. | 重新开始,或许可以去墨西哥 在汽车引擎盖子上卖毯子什么的 |
[1:06:50] | CAROL: I’m just beginning to come down. | 我这才算开始平静一点 |
[1:06:53] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 不明白发生了什么事 |
[1:06:53] | It was like a show where you open the door and see a dead body. | 就像电视剧里似的,一开门看见具尸体 我本来就特讨厌这种剧 |
[1:06:58] | I’ve never seen a dead person before in my life. | 我这辈子头回见到真正的死人 |
[1:07:02] | The only one I ever saw was my Uncle Morris, who was 94. | 我唯一见过一次是我叔叔莫里斯 他当时94岁了 |
[1:07:05] | He collapsed from too many lumps in his cereal. | 麦片粥太稠把他给噎死了 |
[1:07:09] | Is this the most exciting thing that’s ever happened to us? | 拉里,这是我俩结婚以来最刺激的经历吗? |
[1:07:13] | This is too exciting. I ‘d like a fishing trip or Father’s Day | 也太刺激了,我可不要这种 我比较喜欢一起去钓鱼啊或者过过父亲节啊 |
[1:07:19] | or the time we saw Bing Crosby on Fifth Ave. | 或者那次我们在五大道上碰到了平·克劳斯贝 |
[1:07:22] | I don’t need a murder to enliven my life at all. | 完全用不着谋杀案来刺激人生啊 |
[1:07:26] | Whoever did it was probably in the room while we were there, hiding. | 不论谁是凶手,当时我们进房间的时候 他肯定也在里面躲着,可能在壁橱里 |
[1:07:30] | Make sure and tell me that before I go to sleep tonight. | 去证实吧,记得今晚睡觉前告诉我结果哈 有助我睡眠呢 |
[1:07:34] | That means he probably saw us. | 也就是说他很可能看见我们了 |
[1:07:36] | I’ll never get my eyes closed. I’m petrified. Not only that, but I’m a little drunk. | 那我就永远别合眼了…我能怎样呢? 当时我都吓石化了,现在还有点小醉 |
[1:07:42] | I wonder who was cremated. Who was it? | 我在想被火化的那个,到底是谁? |
[1:07:44] | Well, it was, it wasn’t Mr. House. He has an alibi. | 凶手肯定不是豪斯先生,他有不在场证明 |
[1:07:48] | – Yeah, but I don’t buy that. – She doesn’t buy the alibi. | – 是啊,反正我不信 – 不在场证明她都不信 |
[1:07:54] | Let’s get out of here. I want to go home. | 我们走吧,我想回家 |
[1:07:59] | It’s starting to rain again. | 又开始下雨了 |
[1:08:01] | If only Ted were with us. He’d have a theory. | 如果泰德在这就好了 他那五花八门的理论准能解释 |
[1:08:04] | Ted’s got a mind like a steel sieve. | 泰德的脑子就像不锈钢筛子似的 |
[1:08:06] | That hotel room was on the end of the hall. It’s right up there. | 我觉得有可能是这样 那间房间在走廊尽头,上面那间 |
[1:08:11] | – That’s the room. – I know. | – 就那间 – 我知道 |
[1:08:13] | What if they got the body out over that roof? | 如果凶手把尸体搬到外面的屋顶上呢? 有这种可能啊 |
[1:08:17] | What are the lights…? Larry, the lights! | 房间的灯…拉里,灯亮了! |
[1:08:20] | – That’s eerie. – This gave me the chills. | – 太奇怪了 – 我汗毛都竖起来了 |
[1:08:23] | – Let’s call the police. – No, no. Let’s check it out. | – 我们报警吧 – 不不,我们过去看个究竟吧 |
[1:08:26] | Check it out? I’m not gonna check that out. | 看个究竟?你疯了?我才不去 |
[1:08:29] | -There’s lights going on there. -Yeah, that’s crazy. | – 拉里,房间里灯亮了啊! – 我知道,这太疯狂了 |
[1:08:33] | Why don’t we go home and nap and call the police… | 我们何不先回家、眯一会、再报警、让他们去 |
[1:08:37] | No! This is my case. | 不行,警察不管用,这案子是我的 |
[1:08:38] | What do you mean, “your case”? I don’t wanna do this. | 什么意思,“这案子是我的”? 我实在不想去 |
[1:08:42] | If only Ted were with us. | 要是泰德跟我们一起就好了 |
[1:08:44] | Ted would be shaking in his boots. I’m only trembling like a leaf. | 别这么说,泰德会吓得抖成筛子 我顶多也只是风中瑟瑟发抖那种 |
[1:08:50] | We’re with the police department. We’d like to check out room 611, please. | 打扰了,我们是警察局的人 想查看一下611号房间 |
[1:08:57] | – You were here before. – That’s right, yes. | – 你们之前来过的 – 没错是我们 |
[1:08:59] | – You are police? – Just show him your card. | – 你们是警察? – 把你的名片给他 |
[1:09:04] | – My what? – Your card. | – 什么? – 你的名片 |
[1:09:06] | Your police identification card. | 警察局的名片 |
[1:09:10] | He’s got his card. | 他带了名片 |
[1:09:13] | – Okay. – Thank you very much. 611. | – 好 – 多谢了,611号房间 |
[1:09:18] | – Great. – Is there any trouble? | – 好 – 出了什么事吗? |
[1:09:20] | I’m a detective. They lowered the height requirement. | 我真的是警探,他们现在招人降低了身高要求 |
[1:09:23] | I’ll take this card back. They’re expensive. | 这名片我拿回来了,很贵的 |
[1:09:37] | CAROL: Okay. | 好了 |
[1:09:39] | – LARRY: Be careful. – Telling me to be careful. | – 当心点 – 就你还告诉我要当心 |
[1:09:43] | -Now, just don’t upset anything. -I’m not. | – 千万别搞砸了 – 才不会 |
[1:09:45] | I’m just gonna leave fingerprints, so if there’s a trial, we can get trapped. | 我反正就留下几个指纹 之后要审案子我们就死定了 |
[1:09:51] | The murderer must have hid in this closet. | 凶手当时肯定躲在这个壁橱里 |
[1:09:55] | I don’t like this. Let’s go. I gotta be in temple early tomorrow. | 我不喜欢这事儿,我们走吧 明天我还要早起去礼拜堂 |
[1:09:59] | He must have dragged the body out really fast. | 他肯定很快速地把尸体拖走了 |
[1:10:10] | I’m sorry! The maid. | 对不起!是服务员 |
[1:10:14] | You don’t have to turn the bed out. And no croissants for breakfast. | 你不用整理床铺了 还有明天的早餐不要羊角面包了 |
[1:10:18] | Here, take this for yourself. Keep the mints coming on the pillows. | 这个钱你收下,毛巾挺干净的我喜欢 打扫房间还请继续保持啊 |
[1:10:24] | -Honey, really. -Let’s go. That’s why the light was on. | – 亲爱的,真的 – 我们走吧,你看这就是为什么灯亮了 |
[1:10:28] | – This is crazy. – Just a second. | – 这太疯狂了我们会惹麻烦的 – 等一等 |
[1:10:30] | Let me look around here a little bit. | 让我再好好看看这房间 |
[1:10:33] | I did damage. l… | 我弄坏了东西 |
[1:10:36] | – Larry! – What? | – 拉里! – 什么? |
[1:10:37] | -Larry, look. That’s her wedding band. -How do you know? | – 拉里,看,这是她的结婚戒指吧 – 你怎么知道? |
[1:10:43] | – I saw it on her. – You did? | – 我见她戴过的 – 是吗? |
[1:10:46] | So much for the police combing this place. Where’d you find it? | 警察翻了一个遍结果还漏了这个 你在哪找到的? |
[1:10:51] | Behind the door there. | 就那边门后 |
[1:10:52] | Let’s get out of here. Take the ring. Maybe there’s a pawnshop open. | 我们快走吧,戒指拿着 搞不好当铺还没关门呢 |
[1:11:01] | The police weren’t thorough. They probably thought we were cranks. | 跟你说了吧,警察一点都不仔细 搞不好当我们是什么妄想狂了 |
[1:11:06] | We got no body… They must get 50 crisis calls a minute. | 是吧,又没找到尸体 没准他们一分钟还得要应付50个报警电话 |
[1:11:10] | -Why would they bother with us? -This is very deep stuff. | – 凭什么理我们呢是吧 – 我不知道,水太深了 |
[1:11:14] | We should not be here. This is creepy. | 我们不该来这的,太吓人了 |
[1:11:15] | Who knows who’s involved in this? This could go very deep. | 天知道这事儿都要扯到谁? 水可能深不见底呢 |
[1:11:19] | This could be like the Warren Commission. I don’t like it. | 搞不好跟沃伦委员会似的,我不喜欢 (肯尼迪总统遇刺调查委员会) |
[1:11:25] | – Oh, my God! – What is that? | – 我的天! – 老天爷,怎么回事 |
[1:11:28] | -The elevator’s probably stuck. -Why are we stopping? | – 电梯可能卡住了 – 怎么停了? |
[1:11:30] | – Relax. – Don’t tell me to relax! | – 放轻松 – 别告诉我要放轻松! |
[1:11:32] | -I’m a world-renowned claustrophobic. -It’s okay. | – 我是全世界有名的幽闭恐惧症患者啊 – 没关系的 |
[1:11:35] | -Hit something. I don’t like this. -I am hitting it. It’s okay. | – 按点什么按钮啊,这事儿我不喜欢 – 我在按啊,没事的 |
[1:11:39] | It’s easy for you to say, but I’m phobic. | 你讲讲是容易,我没法呼吸了,幽闭恐惧啊 |
[1:11:42] | There’s plenty of air in this elevator. Just don’t panic, okay? | 电梯里空气很充足的,不要慌张 |
[1:11:48] | – I’m not panicking. – Just don’t worry. | – 我没慌 – 别担心了 |
[1:11:50] | -I’m gonna say the rosary now. -Somebody’s gonna help us. | – 我该诵玫瑰经祈祷了 – 会有人来救我们的 |
[1:11:55] | – Somebody’ll find us here. – I don’t like this. | – 会有人发现我们在这的 – 这事儿我不喜欢 |
[1:11:58] | – Hello? – Stop it. | – 有人吗? – 别敲了 |
[1:12:00] | – Hello! – I can’t take this. | – 有人吗 – 我受不了了 |
[1:12:01] | I’m running over a field, I see a stallion. I’m a stallion. | “我在田地上奔跑,看见辽阔的草原与雄壮的骏马” |
[1:12:07] | Shut up, Larry. Larry, just shut up and calm down. | 闭嘴,拉里,闭嘴然后冷静 |
[1:12:10] | – I see grass, I see dirt. – Shut up! Hello! | – “我看见了草原和泥土” – 闭嘴!有人吗! |
[1:12:13] | You said, “Act like a policeman.” I said no. | 你说“装作像个警察”,我说了不 |
[1:12:16] | You said, “Show them your card.” I said, “What card?” | 你说“把名片给他们看”,我问“什么名片?” |
[1:12:20] | Larry, boost me up. We’ll get out there. | 拉里,抬我起来,我们从上面出去 |
[1:12:22] | – We’ll do it. – You can’t get through that. | – 我们会出去的 – 你没法从上面出去的 |
[1:12:25] | It’ll never open. They’re painted shut. | 打不开的,油漆封死了 |
[1:12:26] | -They never open. -All right, put your hands together. | – 打不开的 – 好了,手并拢 |
[1:12:32] | I’m breathing. I can’t breathe. | 我在试着呼吸呢,我没法呼吸了 |
[1:12:33] | Larry, I mean… All I have to do is loosen that, okay? | 拉里,听我说,我只需要把它弄松开 |
[1:12:39] | Put your hand together. Now give me a boost, okay? | 手并拢,抬我一把 |
[1:12:44] | Wait a second! Wait, wait! | 等等! |
[1:12:46] | You gotta cut down on those rich desserts. | 你可得少吃点甜点了 |
[1:12:48] | Wait a minute, now! Wait, wait. | 等等!等一等 |
[1:12:50] | My life is passing in front of my eyes. The worst part is I’m driving a used car. | 我的整个人生都开始在眼前浮现 最糟糕的部分是我只能开辆二手车 |
[1:12:56] | -You’d think they’d loosen this thing. -I’m scared. | – 这顶上的门应该可以松动的啊 – 我好怕 |
[1:13:00] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, my God. It’s her! | – 我的天哪! – 我的天哪,是她! |
[1:13:04] | -So that’s where he hid her. -Claustrophobia and a dead body. | – 原来凶手把她藏在这了 – 老天爷啊,幽闭恐惧症外加尸体一具 |
[1:13:08] | This is a neurotic’s jackpot. | 精神病中头奖也不过如此了 |
[1:13:10] | – CAROL: I’m scared. – LARRY: We’re going down. | – 我好害怕 – 电梯在往下动 |
[1:13:13] | CAROL: Oh, God, what’s happening? Press up! | 天哪,怎么回事,快按往上! |
[1:13:16] | LARRY: I can’t see my hand! How can I press up? | 伸手不见五指的你让我怎么按往上 |
[1:13:20] | – CAROL: We must be heading for the basement. | 我们肯定要去地下室了 |
[1:13:21] | -LARRY: I want to get off on the mezzanine. I’m returning shoes | 我要在一二层中间下的,鞋子还没还 |
[1:13:27] | CAROL: What are you doing? | – 这里好暗 – 你干吗呢? |
[1:13:29] | LARRY: I’m getting back on the elevator. I can’t see anything. | 我要回电梯里了,我不管 我什么都看不见 |
[1:13:32] | CAROL: There’s nothing up here. What are you doing? | 这里什么都没有,你干吗呢? |
[1:13:35] | CAROL: Hey, what are you doing with matches? | 嘿,你怎么会有这火柴的? |
[1:13:38] | LARRY: These are my matches. | 就是我的火柴啊 |
[1:13:40] | CAROL: When were you at the Cafe des Artistes? | 你什么时候去的“艺术家咖啡厅”? |
[1:13:44] | – LARRY: I was with an authoress. | 我和一个女作家一起去的 |
[1:13:45] | -CAROL: At the Cafe des Artistes? LARRY: A French authoress. | – 一起去了“艺术家咖啡厅”? – 是个法国女作家 |
[1:13:51] | CAROL: Shh, shh. Wait. | 嘘,等等 |
[1:13:55] | I like a basement with knotty pine and a pool table. | 我喜欢那种有松木墙壁和台球桌的地下室 |
[1:14:00] | Hey, look. What’s this? | 嘿,看,这是什么 |
[1:14:03] | Not so fast. I don’t like it here. It’s dank and there’s strange noises. | 别这么快,我不喜欢这儿 潮乎乎的,还有怪声 |
[1:14:09] | LARRY: I don’t know what this is. | 不知道这到底怎么回事 |
[1:14:11] | (LOUD BANGING SOUND) LARRY: Oh, Jesus! | 老天爷! |
[1:14:13] | -CAROL: Calm down. -LARRY: Calm down? Don’t tell me to calm down. | – 冷静 – 冷静?别说让我冷静 |
[1:14:19] | CAROL: Found the light. | 找到电灯了 |
[1:14:19] | Let me see. We’re locked in here. What are we gonna do? | 我瞧瞧,我们被锁在这了,怎么办 |
[1:14:24] | Relax, relax. I’ll break it down. Stand back. | 放轻松,我来把门撞开,你靠后站 |
[1:14:27] | Careful, now. Don’t hurt yourself. | – 你当心点,别伤到自己 – 给我点时间我就能破门而… |
[1:14:32] | Must be one of those new doors. | 这门肯定是新装的 |
[1:14:35] | Over here. Let’s try out here. | 这边,试试这边 |
[1:14:42] | Oh, God. I keep hearing noises. | 天,我一直听到有怪声 |
[1:14:45] | – CAROL: What’s down there? – LARRY: Where? | – 那边是什么? – 哪里? |
[1:14:48] | LARRY: Where are you going? Don’t leave me. | 你去哪?别丢下我一人 |
[1:14:51] | What? I think this is the service entrance. | 什么?我想这是后门入口 |
[1:14:55] | Come on, get it open. Go into a trot. | 快打开,快马加鞭的 |
[1:15:01] | – LARRY: Let’s go. – CAROL: Where? | – 我们走吧 – 往哪? |
[1:15:05] | – Wait! Do you see that? – What? | – 等等!你看见那个没? – 什么? |
[1:15:06] | Somebody’s putting a body into a car. It’s got a white sheet on it. | 好像是有人抬着尸体放进了车里 还拿了块白色床单包着 |
[1:15:12] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:15:13] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们赶紧走吧 |
[1:15:15] | -CAROL: No, look! Let’s follow him. Come on. -I’m not going to follow him. | – 不,快看,我们跟着他 – 我才不要跟 |
[1:15:20] | -There was a body in that car. -I don’t want to follow. | – 那车里有具尸体啊! – 我不想跟个装着尸体的车… |
[1:15:26] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[1:15:27] | It’s probably a rented car. And a rented body. | 那辆车很可能是租来的,尸体也很可能是租来的 |
[1:15:31] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:15:55] | LARRY: Oh, Jesus. I can’t follow his car. | 老天爷,我跟不上 |
[1:15:58] | – CAROL: He’s right up ahead. – LARRY: Where? | – 他就在前面 – 哪里? |
[1:16:00] | LARRY: I don’t know which car I’m following. I’m not a good driver. | 我都不知道要跟的是哪辆车 我开车很烂的 |
[1:16:04] | LARRY: I can’t chase somebody. I’m gonna have an accident. | 我没法追车的,会出事故的 |
[1:16:06] | -LARRY: I’ll hit a school bus. -CAROL: It’s night. There’s no school bus at night. | – 没准会撞上校车什么的 – 现在晚上了,路上没校车 |
[1:16:13] | LARRY: What about night school? | 胡说八道,夜校的呢? |
[1:16:23] | – LARRY: You have no sense of direction. | 你一点方向感都没有 |
[1:16:25] | – CAROL: 20/20 vision. Well, not exactly. | – 我视力2.0的 – 其实也不是 |
[1:16:27] | – CAROL: No, I do. He came right here. | 我真的看见了,就是这边 |
[1:16:29] | -LARRY: Where are we? -CAROL: I don’t know. There it is! There’s his car! | – 我们这是在哪? – 我也不知道。在那边!他的车! |
[1:16:35] | – CAROL: There’s his car. – LARRY: That’s his car. | – 他的车? – 就是它 |
[1:16:37] | -CAROL: Let’s get out. -LARRY: Be careful. Be careful. | – 我们下车 – 当心点,说了让你当心点 |
[1:17:37] | Look! Look! | 快看! |
[1:17:40] | LARRY: Oh, my God! It’s Mrs. House’s body! | 天哪!是豪斯太太的尸体! |
[1:17:46] | Come on! We gotta stop it before it gets dropped! | 快点!在她被扔进去之前我们得赶紧阻止! |
[1:17:56] | CAROL: Oh, my God. | 老天爷啊 |
[1:18:00] | LARRY: Goodbye, Mrs. House. | 永别了,豪斯太太 |
[1:18:26] | -That was definitely Mr. House! -What are we gonna do? | – 那个绝对是豪斯! – 我们现在怎么办? |
[1:18:33] | -I’m gonna call the police now. -And tell them what? | – 我现在就去报警 – 拉里,你打算怎么说? |
[1:18:36] | This guy’s got proof his wife died of a heart attack two weeks ago. | 这个人已经证明自己老婆 两个礼拜前发心脏病死了 |
[1:18:41] | We’ve got no body. We’ve got nothing. What? What? What’s wrong? | 我们没有找到尸体,什么都没有 什么?怎么回事? |
[1:18:48] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天哪,我的天哪 |
[1:18:50] | – Hello, there. How are you? – How are you? | – 你们好啊,最近怎样 – 你好吗? |
[1:18:53] | May I introduce Gladys Dalton, my gal Friday? | 这位是格拉迪斯·达尔顿,我的约会对象 |
[1:18:56] | This is Larry and Carol, my neighbors. We were watching Madame Bovary. | 这二位是拉里和卡罗尔,我的邻居 我们刚才在看《包法利夫人》 |
[1:19:01] | – Such a sad story. – Yeah, it is. | – 好悲伤的故事 – 是啊 |
[1:19:04] | She gets killed at the end. | 她最后被火化…被杀了 |
[1:19:05] | You gotta stop up for a drink before I go on my trip. | 我出门旅行前你们得来我家喝一杯 |
[1:19:10] | Love to. | 乐意之至 |
[1:19:10] | If you hear of anybody who needs an apartment, I think I may be moving. | 你们如果听说有人想租公寓的话告诉我 我或许会搬家,回见了 |
[1:19:17] | – Come on, Gladys. – What a shame. | – 我们走吧,格拉迪斯 – 真是遗憾啊 |
[1:19:18] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[1:19:26] | Jesus, what a day, huh? | 天哪,今天这过得… |
[1:19:30] | I can’t figure it out. | 我想不明白 |
[1:19:32] | -It’s got to be that either he’s a… -What? | – 肯定是要么他… – 什么? |
[1:19:36] | Either she’s a twin or he’s a twin. | 肯定有双胞胎,要么她要么他 |
[1:19:40] | Or they’re multiple personalities. | 或者是多重人格 |
[1:19:43] | Or you’re a twin or I’m a twin. | 或者咱俩有双胞胎,要么你要么我 |
[1:19:48] | -Because I don’t know what’s going on. -You’re nuts. | – 因为我真搞不明白了 – 你疯啦 |
[1:19:52] | -Wait, yeah… -Let me be logical about this. | – 等等… – 让我梳理一下逻辑 |
[1:19:55] | We know she’s not a twin. What are you talking about? | – 我们知道她没有双胞胎 – 什么? |
[1:19:59] | Stay calm, I want to puzzle this out. | 冷静点,我在整理思路 |
[1:20:02] | She’s a twin, she’s not a twin. Now you’re saying we’re twins? | 她有双胞胎,她没有双胞胎 现在你在说我俩是双胞胎? |
[1:20:07] | What are you, nuts? Okay, I’m calm. I’m calm. Okay. | 你疯了吗?好了,我冷静了,好了 |
[1:20:12] | -Yeah, I’m going to be logical. -All right. | – 我该讲逻辑了啊 – 行 |
[1:20:15] | The first thing is this: | 首先 |
[1:20:16] | There had been a heart attack. What if they induced it? Some kind of poison. | 那天晚上我们回家,有人发了心脏病 假如是被人有意引发的呢?用某种毒药之类的 |
[1:20:23] | We never saw the body. It had to be some other woman. | 我们都没见到尸体是谁,肯定是别的哪个死老太太 |
[1:20:26] | Some woman who probably had some resemblance to Mrs. House. | 可能会和豪斯太太外貌上有点相似 |
[1:20:30] | The super says he saw her, but he’s a drunk. | 管理员说见到了尸体,但他是个醉鬼 |
[1:20:34] | Mrs. House could have been hiding. | 豪斯太太可能躲起来了呢 |
[1:20:36] | You heard a noise that night. | 当天晚上你听到了声响 |
[1:20:38] | That had to be Mrs. House leaving to check into the hotel. | 那肯定是豪斯太太离开家去找宾馆住 |
[1:20:44] | -I can’t sleep, I just… -Wait. It doesn’t make any sense. | – 我睡不着了 – 等等,这没道理啊 |
[1:20:49] | Suddenly he murders her. What’s it all about? | 因为突然间豪斯又真把真老婆杀了啊 这又是怎么回事? |
[1:20:52] | Why don’t we go meet Ted and Marcia, get something to eat and talk with them? | 我给新泽西的文森特餐馆打个电话吧 我们去找泰德和玛西亚,边吃边聊聊 |
[1:20:57] | – At 1:00 am? – So what? | – 凌晨一点钟吗? |
[1:21:00] | Ted was taking her to a show and dinner. | – 那又怎样?泰德带她去看戏然后吃晚饭 |
[1:21:02] | -You want to schlep out to New Jersey… -This town never sleeps. | – 你想拖家带口的大老远去新泽西… – 怎么了,纽约可是不夜城 |
[1:21:07] | That’s why we don’t live in Duluth. Plus, I don’t know where Duluth is. | 这就是为什么我们没住在德卢斯 而且我也不知道德卢斯具体在哪吧 |
[1:21:13] | Lucky me. | 好险 |
[1:21:13] | – You really saw his face? – No question. | – 你们当真看见他的脸了? – 绝对 |
[1:21:16] | -I’m here to tell you… -It was Mr. House. No question. | – 千真万确 – 绝对是豪斯没错 |
[1:21:20] | There was no way you could avoid it. He was right there. | 想不看见都不可能,他就在那里 |
[1:21:25] | -It’s obvious. -How obvious? What do you mean? | – 我认为是明摆的事儿 – 什么明摆的?怎么说 |
[1:21:28] | Obvious he’s committed the perfect murder. | 很显然他犯下了一桩完美谋杀 |
[1:21:31] | – What do you mean? – Okay, look. | – 怎么说? – 你们瞧 |
[1:21:33] | You have to start with another woman who resembles Mrs. House. | 首先得有位跟豪斯太太外貌相似的女人 |
[1:21:38] | That’s what I said. It was my idea. I said what she said. | 我就是这么说的,用的就是我的观点 |
[1:21:42] | They’re with this woman. Maybe having dinner. | 他们当天跟这位女士在一起,或许是吃晚饭 |
[1:21:45] | MARCIA: They don’t induce a heart attack. That’s fiction bullshit. | 不是有意引她发病的,这太胡扯了 |
[1:21:48] | She has a heart attack. She drops dead spontaneously. They had no thought of killing her. | 这位女士心脏病发,由此死亡 两夫妻没有想要谋杀她 |
[1:21:55] | -Maybe they wished she was dead. -TED: Why? | – 但或许倒是希望她死掉 – 为什么? |
[1:21:57] | MARCIA: Maybe they stood to gain if she died. | 不知道,或许她死了对两人有好处 |
[1:21:59] | They see an opportunity. Mrs. House dresses her up in her clothes. She hides. | 他俩看出这是个天赐良机 豪斯太太给尸体穿上自己的衣服,并躲了起来 |
[1:22:05] | – LARRY: This is exactly my theory. | 这就是我的想法,一模一样 |
[1:22:08] | MARCIA: She checks into a hotel. | 没错,然后她住进了宾馆 |
[1:22:10] | We got that far, with the exception of the heart attack. | 这些我们也想到了,除了心脏病是真的以外 |
[1:22:13] | The husband’s planning to go to Paris with this young woman. | 你们知道了豪斯打算跟一位年轻女士去巴黎 |
[1:22:17] | He’s cheating on his wife. Instead of finishing this scheme, he kills her, | 他背着他老婆乱搞,所以没有继续 跟老婆合谋,而是杀了她 |
[1:22:23] | taking her share of the profits. | 拿走了她那部分钱 |
[1:22:24] | – Helen Moss is in on this? – Good chance she’s aware. | – 你觉得海伦·莫斯也有合谋? – 很有可能她也知道 |
[1:22:27] | What about Mrs. Dalton? He claims he took her to the movies. | 那达尔顿太太呢?豪斯说他带她去看了电影 |
[1:22:30] | She’s his alibi. She covered for him when he strangled his wife. | 她是不在场证人 豪斯掐死老婆的时候也是她作证的 |
[1:22:34] | -She said he was at work. -He introduced her as a colleague. | – 她说他整天都在工作 – 他也说达尔顿是他的同事 |
[1:22:37] | -A colleague who maybe loves him. -He’s cheating on her too. | – 这个同事可能也和他有一腿呢 – 他也背着达尔顿太太在乱搞 |
[1:22:42] | Cheating on two women? This guy doesn’t look the part. | 背着两个女人乱搞?这男人,看不出来啊 |
[1:22:45] | He’s gotten away with the perfect murder. | 重点是,他用完美的谋杀成功脱逃了 |
[1:22:48] | There are no bodies around, and all the paperwork’s strictly aboveboard. | 找不到尸体没有证据 各种文书也准确无破绽 |
[1:22:53] | Where did you find her? She’s a genius. | 这女人你们哪找来的?天才啊 |
[1:22:56] | She is. But he knows that we know… | 她的确是,但豪斯他已经知道我们知道了… |
[1:22:59] | He doesn’t care. Why should he? | 他无所谓的,他为什么要管? |
[1:23:01] | Everything’s been neatly disposed of. | 一切都处理得妥妥帖帖了 |
[1:23:03] | Only he, and maybe his mistress, know the truth. | 只有他,或许还有他情人,知道真相 |
[1:23:07] | -She’s right. -Hold on. We don’t know this is true. | – 她说得没错 – 等等,我们还不知道真相是否就这样 |
[1:23:10] | -This is just a theory. -Yeah, but it’s a great theory. | – 这只是个理论 – 但这理论很有说服力 |
[1:23:14] | – A great theory. – Everything fits together. | – 很有说服力 – 一切都连起来了 |
[1:23:18] | I think it’s great. | 我觉得很有说服力 |
[1:23:19] | When I come back from the ladies’ room, I’ll tell you how to trap him. | 等我上洗手间回来就告诉你们怎么给他下套 |
[1:23:24] | – Unbelievable. – Where did you find her? | – 难以置信 – 你们上哪找来的她? |
[1:23:26] | She’s really something. It’s like one thing leads to another. | 她真是有一套,点子一个接一个 |
[1:23:32] | I’m surprised you didn’t drool yourselves to death. | 我挺惊讶你俩口水直流还没把自己淹死 |
[1:23:37] | – LARRY: I knew they would hit it off. | – 我就知道他们俩很合适 |
[1:23:40] | You were gonna jump into her lap. | 那你呢?你就差坐她大腿上了 |
[1:23:42] | What are you talking about? I’m her editor. I’m a father figure to her. | 你说什么呢?我是她编辑啊 如父亲一般的角色 |
[1:23:48] | The only thing you didn’t do is rub your hands together. | 你俩就差把手攥在一起了 |
[1:23:51] | You’re joking. You’re jealous of Marcia? | 开玩笑呢吧,你在吃玛西亚的醋? |
[1:23:54] | – It’s not that I’m jealous. – What are we doing here? | – 我可没吃醋 – 你们俩,说什么呢? |
[1:23:58] | Look who’s talking. You kept staring at her like she was the Dragon Lady. | 你还有脸说,直勾勾盯着她看 好像她是蛇蝎美女似的 |
[1:24:04] | You’re jealous because he’s interested in her? | 你吃错药啦 你是吃他喜欢玛西亚的醋? |
[1:24:06] | – I am not jealous. – What are you… | – 我没吃醋 – 你们在说什么… |
[1:24:09] | Do you take all your authors to the Cafe des… | 你手下所有作家都要带去“艺术家咖啡馆”是吧 |
[1:24:12] | Okay, I’ve got it. | 好了,我想出来了 |
[1:24:15] | Here’s the story. Since he’s gotten away with it, all we can do is bluff. | 是这样,因为他已经成功作案了 我们现在只能吓唬他 |
[1:24:19] | As long as we have no body, we have no case. | 只要尸体找不到,就没法立案 |
[1:24:21] | What do you mean? We pretend he slipped up? The molten steel didn’t do the job? | 什么意思?我们要装作他没毁掉尸? 那一罐子钢水都没灭掉迹? |
[1:24:27] | It’s possible. He saw you there. He knows you’re onto him. | 有可能啊,他见到你们了 知道你们在怀疑他 |
[1:24:32] | Why couldn’t you retrieve the body? | 他逃走以后,你们完全可以捞出尸体 |
[1:24:33] | We couldn’t have gotten her out. I would’ve wound up with a few toes and a shoulder. | 怎么可能,我们去捞也只能捞到几个脚趾头 |
[1:24:38] | OK, you have the body. What does he know? | 行了,尸体你们找到了就是,反正他不知道 |
[1:24:41] | He was probably too scared to be very lucid. He’s an amateur. | 他很可能也吓得半死,没法清醒思考 毕竟也只是新手 |
[1:24:44] | He dumped the body and ran off, | 他抛尸以后逃走了 |
[1:24:45] | and then somehow you two dug her out. | 然后不管细节如何,尸体反正被你俩挖出来了 |
[1:24:48] | Now you can send him to the chair. | 这下你们可以送他上电椅了 |
[1:24:51] | I like this woman. She’s lurid. | 这女人我喜欢,讲得活灵活现 |
[1:24:52] | Let me tell you why he won’t believe us. | 我来告诉你们为什么骗不了他吧 |
[1:24:55] | I can’t bluff or lie without giggling. | 问题是我吹牛或说谎时肯定憋不住笑 |
[1:24:57] | No, because if we really had the body, why tell him? Why not go straight to the police? | 不,因为如果我们当真找到了尸体,为什么要告诉他? 为什么不直接报警? |
[1:25:03] | If you tell the cops, you can’t shake him down. | 如果你们报警,就没法敲他一笔啦 |
[1:25:05] | She’s wicked. Look how this works out. You go to the law, what do you gain? | 她好邪恶啊,想想怎么能说通吧 报警以后,你们能得到什么? |
[1:25:12] | They put him in jail. What have you got? You haven’t got anything. | 他可能会被送去坐牢,那你们呢? 得到了什么呢? |
[1:25:18] | But if he wants the evidence, and has to pay for it, now he’s nervous, right? | 但如果他想要回证据,就得付钱吧 这下他就紧张了 |
[1:25:22] | -There’s just so many fallacies in this. -TED: What? Name one. | – 这招实在错漏百出我都数不过来了 – 哪有,比如呢 |
[1:25:26] | Name one? Okay. The guy looks us straight in the eye and says, | 比如?行,豪斯面对面看着我们问 |
[1:25:29] | “What body? What are you talking about? Prove it.” | “什么尸体?你们说什么呢?拿出证据来” |
[1:25:32] | – That’s when we keep bluffing. – TED: How? What do we do? | – 这时候就要继续吓唬 – 怎么继续? |
[1:25:35] | -We produce the body. -But where are we gonna get it? Madame Tussaud’s? | – 做具尸体出来 – 上哪找去?杜莎夫人蜡像馆吗? |
[1:25:39] | Say we found someone he trusted to corroborate. | 比如可以找他亲信的人来合作 |
[1:25:43] | -CAROL: Like who? -MARCIA: Like his lover. Say she said, | – 比如谁啊? – 他的情人啊,比如她如果说 |
[1:25:46] | “Paul, I’ve seen Lillian’s body. They want $100,000 for it.” | “保罗,我刚才见到了莉莉安的尸体 他们要勒索十万块” |
[1:25:50] | TED: Why would she do that? | 她为什么要会这么说? |
[1:25:53] | Remember that book you recommended, Murder in Manhattan? | 还记得你给我推荐的那本书吗 《曼哈顿谋杀案》? |
[1:25:57] | Max Schindler’s book. That’s right, the phone call. | 马克思·辛德勒的书啊,没错,用电话 |
[1:26:00] | CAROL: You never mentioned that book to me. | 这书我怎么不记得了,你没跟我提过啊 |
[1:26:02] | -You don’t like light reading… -Since when? | – 你又不喜欢通俗小说… – 我何时不喜欢了? |
[1:26:06] | -What is this book? -It’s fantastic! It would be so perfect, | – 什么书啊? – 好主意啊,绝对合适 |
[1:26:08] | because she’s an actress, a would-be actress… | 因为她是个演员,或者说是想当演员 |
[1:26:12] | We could use his theater. He’s a playwright. This is so perfect. | 我们可以借用他的戏院,他是编剧,太完美了 |
[1:26:17] | Your theater is empty all the time, anyhow. | 反正戏院成天也空着 |
[1:26:19] | Thank you. That’s great. What are we talking about here? | 多谢了啊,真是好主意 所以这事儿怎么说? |
[1:26:23] | We get her in for a fake audition, and you write some lines that don’t mean anything | 这样,我们让她来参加一个假的试镜 你随便写几句台词,没有特别意义的 |
[1:26:30] | and she does them, and we tape-record it. Listen. | 她念台词,我们录下来 好好听我说 |
[1:26:33] | -CAROL: I’m listening. -LARRY: And then we edit the tape recording up | – 我在好好听 – 然后我们对录音进行剪辑 |
[1:26:37] | and we make one end of a phone call and play it to Mr. House. | 然后我们给豪斯打电话,放这个录音 |
[1:26:43] | – Is it in the book? – Come on. | – 这是书里写的么? – 拜托 |
[1:26:44] | – This is perfect. – CAROL: That could never work. | – 简直完美 – 绝对行不通的,打死也行不通 |
[1:26:48] | You don’t know what he’s gonna say. | 你完全不知道他会怎么回应 |
[1:26:50] | -In the book, they use several recorders. -It’s coordinated. | 在书里他们用了好几个录音机,都是协调好的 |
[1:26:54] | -You base your plan on a dumb paperback? -This is great. This is great. | – 你要根据一本蠢书来制定计划? – 这方法太高了,实在是高 |
[1:26:58] | He’s gotten away with murder. Our only chance is to nab him when he kills again. | 他已经成功脱逃这次了 唯一抓住他的机会就是他再下手 |
[1:27:05] | LARRY: It provokes him to kill again. They catch him the second time. | 这事儿会让他再起杀意 第二次他就会被抓了 |
[1:27:08] | MARCIA: He’s gotten away with the first murder. | 第一次杀人他逃脱了 |
[1:27:10] | You know what I’m thinking? In the book what happens is, | 知道我怎么想的么,其实书里写的是 |
[1:27:15] | he kills the two people working the scheme on him. | 他杀掉了对他下套的这俩人 |
[1:27:18] | TED: But you’re not worried about that. | 你没在担心这个吧 |
[1:27:22] | -It’s perfect. -Either that, or I’ve developed Parkinson’s. | – 很完美啊 – 要么就是我在担心,要么是我帕金森症犯了 |
[1:27:24] | -TED: No, we can handle him. -MARCIA: He knows you’re onto him, shake him down. | – 不会的,这人我们能搞定 – 他知道你们在怀疑他,想敲诈他 |
[1:27:30] | He comes after you, we nab him. | 让他对你们下手,我们就抓住他 |
[1:27:32] | It’s great. You’re wonderful. I’m amazed. | 太好了,你太厉害了,我很吃惊 |
[1:27:33] | -It’s either that or he walks. -So, what you’re saying is, what you’re saying… | – 他不是被抓就是逃走咯 – 所以你的意思是… |
[1:27:39] | Oh, boy. You’re saying you wanna provoke Mr. House | 天哪,你是说你要刺激豪斯 |
[1:27:42] | into trying to murder Larry and me. | 逼他想要杀掉我和拉里 |
[1:27:45] | Yeah. Perfect. You’re not scared, are you? | 是啊,多完美啊,你没害怕对吧? |
[1:27:47] | No, I’m not scared. I’m turning it over in my mind. | 不,我没害怕,我只是脑子里在想呢 |
[1:27:51] | I just want to check with my clergyman before we commit. | 我只是想在办事前先去找一下牧师 |
[1:27:56] | Hi, B-24, messages? Oh, really? | 你好,我是B-24号公寓的,有留言吗? 噢是吗? |
[1:28:00] | Audition for what? Did he say? | 什么试镜?他说了吗? |
[1:28:03] | Okay. Wait, hold on. Let me get a pencil. Okay. | 好,等等,我找支笔 |
[1:28:09] | Yeah, well, I’ve heard just about enough of this. | 是啊,这话我听够了 |
[1:28:12] | Great. Thank you, Suzanne. | 很好,谢谢你,苏珊 |
[1:28:14] | -We’ll let you know. Suzanne Raphael, right? -Thank you. | – 我们会通知你的,你叫苏珊·拉法尔,对吧? – 谢谢 |
[1:28:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:28:22] | – This is Helen Moss. – Hi, there. | – 这位是海伦·莫斯 – 你们好 |
[1:28:25] | Have you, I know you just got the material just in the last little while, | 你有没有…我知道你刚刚拿到剧本 |
[1:28:32] | have you had a chance to go over it? | 你有没有稍微看看? |
[1:28:34] | -I have, but I have just a few questions. -Sure, yeah. | – 有,但我有几个问题 – 当然,请问 |
[1:28:40] | Is she divorced in this? | 这个角色是离婚了吗? |
[1:28:42] | Yes. Yes. | 是的,是的 |
[1:28:44] | – Recently? – Yes. Yeah. | – 刚离的? – 是啊 |
[1:28:48] | But she’s… It’s highly emotional. | 但是她…相当情绪化 |
[1:28:50] | You know, really, a lot of, a lot of feeling. Very strong. Okay? | 真的,有很强烈的情感,很强烈,行吗? |
[1:28:55] | -Should I just begin? -Yeah, whenever you feel into it. | – 可以开始演吗? – 行,你随时开始 |
[1:29:11] | -Hello, Joe? I was just… -TED: Let me stop you right there. Sorry. | – 喂,乔?我… – 不好意思打断一下 |
[1:29:16] | If you’ll start out more frightened that will take you where you’re gonna go. | 一上来要更害怕一些,这样进入情绪比较快 |
[1:29:22] | Right, right. | 好,好 |
[1:29:29] | Hello, Joe? | 喂,乔? |
[1:29:31] | I can’t talk much now, and if I sound strange, don’t get alarmed. | 我现在不能多说话,如果我听上去很奇怪 你也别多心 |
[1:29:36] | Give me your hand. Hold on. Try not to fall. Hold on. | 把你的手给我,抓紧了 别掉下去,抓紧了 |
[1:29:41] | – I’m trying, I’m trying. – Quickly! Hurry! | – 我在努力,我在努力 – 快,快一点! |
[1:29:44] | They’re asking $200,000 for it. Yeah. They say it’s Monet, but I say it’s a fake. | 他们开价二十万,是啊 他们说那是莫奈真品,我觉得是假的 |
[1:29:52] | Ever since Joe came home from Vietnam, | 自从乔从越南返家 |
[1:29:55] | he’s cast a pall on everything. A dark cloud. A pall. | 一切都笼罩上了 阴影,乌云 |
[1:30:06] | HELEN ON RECORDING: Hello, Joe? | 喂,乔? |
[1:30:07] | I can’t talk much right now, and if I sound strange, don’t get alarmed. | 我现在不能多说话,如果我听上去很奇怪 你也别多心 |
[1:30:17] | Hello, Joe? | 喂,乔? |
[1:30:19] | I can’t talk much right now… | 我现在不能多说话… |
[1:30:24] | Hello, Joe? | 喂,乔? |
[1:30:27] | Ever since Joe came home from Vietnam he’s cast a pall on everything. | 自从乔从越南返家 一切都笼罩上了阴影,乌云 |
[1:30:32] | A dark cloud. A pall. | 乌云,阴影 |
[1:30:36] | A pall. | 阴影 |
[1:30:38] | Pall. | 阴影 |
[1:30:41] | Pall. | 阴影 |
[1:30:44] | Hello, Joe? | 喂,乔? |
[1:31:05] | Hello, Paul? | 喂,保罗? |
[1:31:06] | I can’t talk much right now, and if I sound strange, don’t get alarmed. | 我现在不能多说话,如果我听上去很奇怪 你也别多心 |
[1:31:12] | Perfect. Great. Great. | 简直完美,太好了 |
[1:31:16] | – That’s great. – Well, yeah, excuse me. | – 好极了 – 是啊,我还在呢 |
[1:31:18] | It’s fantastic. | 了不起 |
[1:31:21] | – There she is. – Where? | – 她在那 – 哪里? |
[1:31:22] | – Keep her busy all afternoon. – I’ll just keep improvising. | – 你得整个下午都拖住她 – 我会一直编的 |
[1:31:25] | MARCIA: It shouldn’t be hard. She’s a hungry actress. | 应该不会太困难,她是个饥渴的演员 |
[1:31:27] | I’ll get her talking about the part, her life, and her whole background. Stop the car. | 我会跟她聊聊这个剧本,这个角色 还有她整个人生和背景,停车 |
[1:31:35] | – We’ll hook up later. – Good luck with your side. | – 我们回头联系 – 你们那边也好运 |
[1:31:37] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:31:40] | Does anybody want some guacamole? | 有人想要鳄梨酱吗? |
[1:31:42] | Stop with the guacamole, we have to get started. | 别提什么鳄梨酱了,我们要开始了 |
[1:31:44] | – It’s 2:30. – He should be back. | – 两点半了 – 他应该回来了 |
[1:31:46] | – All right, let’s go. – You got the tape recorder? | – 好了,开始吧 – 大家手上的录音机都拿对了么? |
[1:31:49] | All right, one second. Then we can go. So we’re on speaker. | 好了,等等,马上开始 把免提打开了 |
[1:31:55] | – This is so insane. – Now, wait. There’s… | – 真是太疯狂了 – 好了,等等 |
[1:31:58] | I’m not nervous. | 我没紧张 |
[1:31:59] | The contractor came and nobody’s here. See if… | 承包工过来了,这里没人,你看看… |
[1:32:02] | (PHONE RINGS) I’ll get that. You go and call him. | 我去接电话,你去找他 |
[1:32:05] | Yes, yes, all right. | 行,好 |
[1:32:14] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:32:15] | Hello, Paul. I can’t talk much now. If I sound strange, don’t get alarmed. | 喂,保罗,我现在不能多说话 如果我听上去很奇怪,你也别多心 |
[1:32:23] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事? |
[1:32:24] | They have your wife’s body. They showed it to me. | 他们找到了你老婆的尸体,给我看了 |
[1:32:30] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[1:32:36] | They have your wife’s body. They showed it to me. | 他们找到了你老婆的尸体,给我看了 |
[1:32:40] | Who has it? How many are there? | 是谁找到的尸体?对方几个人? |
[1:32:42] | Your neighbors. That’s right. They want $200,000 for it. | 就是你那两个邻居,他们要勒索二十万 |
[1:32:47] | Are you calling from a speakerphone? There’s an echo. | 你在用免提吗?有回音啊 |
[1:32:53] | Hold on. | 等一等 |
[1:32:54] | We don’t have an answer for that. | 这问题我们没答案啊 |
[1:32:56] | – Go to a different thought. – What thought? Wait. | – 想个别的招 – 什么招? |
[1:33:00] | You either gotta pay them off, or get rid of them. | 你要么付钱,要么干掉他们 |
[1:33:04] | We can’t talk on the phone. Can we meet? | 这事儿电话上不能说,能见面吗? |
[1:33:06] | – Yes! They’re keeping it refrigerated. | 是!他们把尸体冷藏了 |
[1:33:09] | – PAUL (ON PHONE): What? What did you say? | 什么?你说什么? |
[1:33:12] | HELEN’S RECORDING: About two hours ago. | 大概两小时前 |
[1:33:15] | Two? What? Two hours, what? | 什么?什么两小时? |
[1:33:19] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:33:20] | – I got this screwed up. – Stupid. | – 我这个搞坏了 – 笨蛋 |
[1:33:21] | -Let’s get off quick. We’ve done it. -All right. Do something. | – 我们赶紧挂电话吧,已经办成了 – 好,做点什么啊 |
[1:33:28] | Okay. | 有了 |
[1:33:30] | Hello, Paul. I can’t talk much now. If I sound strange, don’t get alarmed. | 喂,保罗,我现在不能多说话 如果我听上去很奇怪,你也别多心 |
[1:33:37] | You’re not making sense. Pull yourself together. | 你说话我听不懂啊,我知道你着急,你冷静一下 |
[1:33:41] | Now, can we meet? The usual spot. | 我们能见面吗?老地方 |
[1:33:43] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:33:46] | Helen? Helen, you still there? Helen? | 海伦?你还在吗?海伦? |
[1:33:50] | – Okay, hurry up. – Forget it. | – 好了,快点 – 算了吧 |
[1:33:53] | – Somebody press something. – Carol. You do it. | – 谁来做点什么 – 卡罗尔你来吧 |
[1:33:55] | You have no choice. Pay them off, or get rid of them. I have to hang up. | 你别无选择,要么付钱,要么干掉他们 我得挂电话了 |
[1:34:20] | -What’s the matter? You look shaken. -It’s nothing. | – 怎么了?你看上去在发抖啊 – 没什么 |
[1:34:23] | -I worry about you these days, Paul. -I’m fine. | – 最近我很担心你,保罗 – 我没事 |
[1:34:27] | -You’re different. -I said I was fine. Stop interfering. | – 你变了 – 我说了我没事,别问东问西的 |
[1:34:32] | – You never used to pull away. – Leave me alone! | – 你以前不会这样抛下我不理 – 别烦我! |
[1:34:35] | I don’t want to have this conversation all the time! | 这种话我不想一直听 |
[1:34:46] | LARRY: My job is to wait one hour and call Mr. House from a phone booth. | 我的任务是等一个小时后 找个电话亭给豪斯打电话 |
[1:34:50] | – Why are you running? – I have to change. | – 你跑这么快做什么? – 我要回家换衣服 |
[1:34:52] | -I’ve got an appointment… -What are you steamed up about? | – 我跟泰德的朋友约好… – 这么着急干吗? |
[1:34:58] | How could you give a book to Marcia and not to me? | 我不明白,你怎么会给玛西亚推荐了书 而不是给我? |
[1:35:01] | What? We just had a big success. Marcia likes to read what I like. | 什么?我们刚才大获成功啊 玛西亚和我只是喜欢看一样的书而已 |
[1:35:07] | I guess it’s true. We’ve got nothing in common, that’s for sure. | 大概是吧,咱俩没有任何共同点 这是肯定了 |
[1:35:10] | Now that Nick’s grown, we’re left facing each other. | 现在尼克也长大成人了,只剩我俩大眼瞪小眼 |
[1:35:15] | You’ve got stuff in common with Ted. | 你和泰德倒有共同点是吧,能一起做饭 |
[1:35:17] | You can take your clothes off and baste a chicken. | 脱掉衣服然后一起做烧鸡是吧 |
[1:35:19] | What about Marcia? What does she teach you besides poker? | 你和玛西亚呢? 除了打扑克,她还教你干吗了? |
[1:35:24] | -Nothing, I’m her editor. -It’s time to re-evaluate our lives. | – 什么都没有,我是她的编辑啊 – 咱俩是时候坦白并重新评估生活了 |
[1:35:28] | I re-evaluated our lives. I got a ten, you got a six. | 我已经重新评估过了 我十分,你六分 |
[1:35:32] | Maybe I’ll go back to see my shrink. | 我觉得或许我是该回去看心理医生了 |
[1:35:35] | You don’t have to see a shrink. | 你不用回去看心理医生 |
[1:35:36] | Nothing’s wrong with you that can’t be cured with Prozac and a polo mallet. | 你的问题只要吃点百忧解,打打马球就都好了 |
[1:35:40] | I would like to be alone a while, okay, Larry? Just, l, okay? | 我想一个人待会行吗拉里? |
[1:35:47] | I have a crazy father. He’s wanted in three states. He has a terrible driving record. | 我有个疯子老爸,他在三个州遭通缉 有很可怕的驾驶记录 |
[1:35:53] | -We had to move to New Jersey. -Your father is wanted for driving? | – 所以我们家才要从弗吉尼亚州搬到新泽西 – 你父亲因为开车被通缉? |
[1:36:00] | Yeah. I moved to Hackensack… | 是啊,所以我搬去了哈肯萨克市 |
[1:36:01] | I was in all these different contests. And I was even Miss Teenage Passaic. | 参加了各种各样的比赛 甚至被选上了帕塞伊克小姐 |
[1:36:07] | How wonderful. | 真厉害 |
[1:36:10] | God. | 天 |
[1:36:47] | Was that before or after the fourth abortion? | 是在第四次流产之前还是之后? |
[1:36:50] | -After, but before the drama prize. -Drama prize? | – 是那之后,但在得戏剧奖之前 – 戏剧奖? |
[1:36:53] | -I don’t remember… -Remember? “Out, out, damned spot”? | – 我不记得… – 不记得了?“去,该死的血迹”? |
[1:36:57] | -The topless Macbeth? -Yeah, for the fraternity party. | – 裸体版的《麦克白》? – 噢是啊,兄弟会啊 |
[1:37:01] | -Yeah. -Topless Macbeth, how could I forget? | – 是啊 – 裸体版的《麦克白》,这怎么忘得了呢 |
[1:37:17] | Hello, Mr. House? This is Larry Lipton. | 喂,豪斯先生?我是拉里·利普顿 |
[1:37:20] | I got a package I think you’re gonna want. | 我有个包裹,你可能会想要 |
[1:37:24] | Of course, it’s gonna cost you $200,000 | 当然了,要花你二十万的 |
[1:37:29] | in small, unmarked bills. | 要小额的没有标记的纸币 |
[1:37:31] | Or large, marked ones, if you want to go that route. | 要么就大额的做过标记的,如果你玩真的 |
[1:37:36] | And I have a package. If you want to see your wife alive, do as I say. | 我也有个包裹要给你,利普顿 如果你还想见你老婆活着的话,照我说的做 |
[1:37:42] | Really? Well, I think you’re bluffing. | 是么?你吓唬我是吧 |
[1:37:44] | Don’t try and bluff a bluffer. If you’ve got Carol, put her on the phone. | 别妄想吓唬“吓唬人”的人 你要真抓到了卡罗尔,让她听电话 |
[1:37:52] | Larry, help me! I’m here, Larry! | 拉里,救命啊,我在呢,拉里! |
[1:37:58] | Oh, my God. Don’t hurt her! | 我的天哪,别伤害她! |
[1:38:02] | I’ll tell you where to meet me. | 我会告诉你见面的地点 |
[1:38:03] | Bring that package. Once I have it and I’m gone, you get her back. | 包裹你带着,等我拿到并离开之后 才能要回你老婆 |
[1:38:08] | Otherwise, I kill her. | 不然我杀了她 |
[1:38:09] | Yes. Yeah, no, I understand. I’ll be there. I’ll be there. Yes, | 是,好,我明白了,我会去的 |
[1:38:15] | I’ll bring your wife’s body, in the trunk of my car. Yes, I promise, I’ll be there. | 我会把你老婆的尸体放在我车子后备箱里 是,我保证我会去的 |
[1:38:24] | I don’t have his wife’s body. | 可我没他老婆的尸体啊 |
[1:38:27] | Bluff, bluff. | 吹牛,继续吹 |
[1:38:47] | Where’s Carol? | 卡罗尔呢? |
[1:38:48] | – Show me Lillian’s body. – I got it. | – 把莉莉安的尸体先给我看 – 在这呢 |
[1:38:49] | -No way she survived a molten steel vat. -No… | – 不可能从钢水里还能捞出来 – 是啊 |
[1:38:53] | -lf you’re not bluffing, where is she? -Why are you nervous? | – 如果你没撒谎,她尸体呢? – 你这么紧张干吗? |
[1:38:57] | – Where is she? – In the trunk of my car. | – 尸体呢? – 在车子后备箱 |
[1:39:01] | Open it. Now. If she’s not there, | 快打开,马上,如果尸体不在 |
[1:39:02] | I’ll put a bullet through your head. Come on. Come on! | 我一枪崩了你,快点 |
[1:39:10] | Step back. | 退后 |
[1:39:11] | No, I got her. If I don’t have her, how come I got her ring? | 尸体在呢,如果不在,这戒指是哪来的? |
[1:39:14] | – I think you’re lying! – This is her ring. No. | – 你在撒谎 – 这是她的戒指 |
[1:39:22] | What’s this? | 这什么? |
[1:39:23] | – I can never bluff. I’ve lost a fortune in cards. | 我骗不了人,我打牌输了钱 |
[1:39:26] | -Listen. -I’m not a bluffer. Get off… | 我骗不了人的 |
[1:39:38] | ACTOR IN MOVIE: That’s what Grisby thought. She meant to kill Grisby. | 《上海小姐》 – 奥逊·威尔斯 葛瑞斯比是这么想的。当然他帮她达到目的后 |
[1:39:42] | After he’d served his purpose. He never even did that. | 她则想要杀他灭口 那可怜的白痴 |
[1:39:46] | He went and shot Broome. And that was not part of the plan. | 什么都还没做,只杀了布鲁 这可不是计划之中的事 |
[1:39:50] | Broome might have gone to the police. And if the cops traced it to Grisby, | 布鲁死前可能报案 如果警察追到葛瑞斯比 |
[1:39:56] | and the cops made Grisby talk, he’d spill everything. | 让他招供 他就会全盘说出 |
[1:40:00] | And she’d be finished, so she had to shut up Grisby, but quick. | 那她就完了,所以她要堵住 葛瑞斯比的嘴,而且要快 |
[1:40:06] | And I was the fall guy. | 我就是代罪羔羊 |
[1:40:37] | Why don’t you try to understand? | 你怎么不明白? |
[1:40:40] | -He was mad. He had to be shot. -And what about me? | – 他生气了,就该死的 – 那我呢? |
[1:40:46] | We could’ve gone off together. | 我们可以一起远走高飞 |
[1:40:48] | One who follows his nature, keeps… | 遵循自己的本性… |
[1:40:51] | -Help! Help! -They can’t see us behind the screen. | – 救命啊!救命! – 没人看得到银幕后面的 |
[1:40:56] | And they can’t hear us with the sound on. Not even a gunshot. | 因为有电影声也没人能听到 甚至是枪响声 |
[1:41:01] | -Hello, Paul. Didn’t you expect me? -Mrs. Dalton. | – 你好啊,保罗,没想到我会来吧 – 达尔顿太太 |
[1:41:05] | You made promises to me over the years. And then you decided to dump me | 这么多年来你答应了我许多事 然后决定要甩了我 |
[1:41:11] | for that young model. | 就为了那年轻模特 |
[1:41:14] | – I never led you on. – It’s late for excuses. | – 我从没答应过你 – 现在找理由太晚了 |
[1:41:17] | None of you can prove anything. | 你们没人能证明什么 |
[1:41:19] | So you’d be foolish to fire that gun. | 所以你可以蠢到开枪 |
[1:41:23] | With these mirrors, it’s difficult to tell, but you are aiming at me, aren’t you? | 有镜子所以很难分辨 你瞄准我了是吗? |
[1:41:28] | I’m aiming at you, lover. Of course, killing you is killing myself. | 我瞄准你了,情种 “当然,杀了你就是杀了我自己” |
[1:41:35] | But you know, I’m pretty tired of both of us. | “但你知道吗,我对我俩已经厌倦了” |
[1:42:02] | – I’m so glad. Are you okay? – Oh, God, Larry! | – 我太高兴了,你没事吧? – 天哪,拉里! |
[1:42:06] | I’m so happy to see you! | 真高兴见到你! |
[1:42:08] | -I was never so glad to see somebody. -Get me out. | – 我这辈子从没这么高兴见到谁 – 快救我出去 |
[1:42:12] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:42:12] | You don’t know what’s going on. I’ll never say life doesn’t imitate art again. | 你不知道外面发生了什么 我再不否认艺术是对生活的模仿了 |
[1:42:18] | – We gotta call the police. – Yes, and a glazier. | – 我们得赶紧叫警察 – 是,还得叫玻璃工 |
[1:42:22] | – I know. Oh, God. – Quick. Dial. | – 是啊,天哪 – 快点,打电话 |
[1:42:25] | Dial. I know. Larry. Oh, God, Larry. Oh, God. Honey. | 打电话,好 拉里,天哪,亲爱的 |
[1:42:32] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Jesus. | – 对不起,对不起 – 老天爷 |
[1:42:35] | – Wife mine. – Hello? | – 老婆大人 – 喂? |
[1:42:36] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:42:39] | God, it’s so complicated. I can’t keep track of it all. | 老天爷,案情太复杂了,我都跟不上了 |
[1:42:43] | Listen. I’ll give it to you one more time. | 听好了,我再给你讲一遍 |
[1:42:49] | MARCIA: Mrs. House had a sister who moved to England. | 豪斯太太有个姐姐,以前去了英格兰 |
[1:42:52] | She changed her name when she married. Her husband died. | 她姐姐结婚时候改了姓,然后老公死了 |
[1:42:56] | She moved back to New York a rich widow, but a recluse. | 之后这位有钱的寡妇 搬回了纽约隐姓埋名 |
[1:43:00] | Mr. and Mrs. House knew they weren’t in her will. | 豪斯夫妇知道他俩不是她的遗嘱受益人 |
[1:43:02] | They have her to dinner, she accidentally keels over. | 他们请她来吃晚饭,她意外去世 |
[1:43:07] | She resembles her sister, so they fake it, pretend Lillian House died. | 姐妹俩长得挺像 所以他们伪造是莉莉安·豪斯死了 |
[1:43:12] | They cremate the sister. Lillian checks into a fleabag joint, | 姐姐的尸体火化,莉莉安住进了一间破宾馆 |
[1:43:16] | pretends to be her sister: closing her accounts, liquidating her assets, | 假装是她姐姐,关掉了她的银行账户,清算资产 |
[1:43:21] | accumulating money. She didn’t realize her husband was two-timing her | 积累钱财,但她不知道她老公同时 还在和海伦·莫斯 |
[1:43:27] | with Helen Moss, this pretty model. | 这个漂亮模特,一起算计她 |
[1:43:29] | He decides not to cut her in and go off to, I don’t know, with his mistress, | 他决定不要这老婆了 跟小情人跑了 |
[1:43:36] | and keep all the dough. | 并拿走所有的钱 |
[1:43:37] | So he kills Lillian. He cremates her, pours molten steel over her or something… | 所以他杀了莉莉安,把尸体丢进了钢水烧掉 |
[1:43:44] | and that’s when we came along and tripped him up. | 然后这时我们就出现了,给他下了一套 |
[1:43:49] | -He had great alibis. -That woman who worked for him? | – 他真是有完美的不在场证明啊 – 是啊,那个他的女同事,达尔顿太太? |
[1:43:52] | She covered for him. She loved him. Not that she dreamed he was a murderer. | 她给他掩护,因为她爱他 但她没想到他是个杀人犯 |
[1:43:57] | I want to celebrate. What do you want to do? | 我想庆祝一下,你想做点什么吗? |
[1:44:00] | Want to see what Larry and Carol are up to? | 想去看看拉里和卡罗尔怎么样了吗? |
[1:44:04] | I think they want to be alone. | 我觉得他们想自己呆着 |
[1:44:06] | Yeah. Okay. All right. | 哦是啊,好吧 |
[1:44:10] | -Well, you have any plans? -You’re taking me to dinner, right? | – 你有别的事吗? – 你要带我去吃晚餐对吧? |
[1:44:12] | -Right, absolutely. Only we can’t sleep together. -Why not? | – 那是一定,不过不能上床 – 为什么不能? |
[1:44:16] | Not tonight. I slept with Helen Moss today. I’m not young like I used to be. | 今晚不行,今天已经睡过海伦·莫斯了 我已不复当年之勇了 |
[1:44:21] | You’ll do anything to catch a murderer, won’t you? | 为了抓杀人犯你真豁得出去是吧 |
[1:44:28] | – What an experience. – I know. | – 什么事儿啊这是 – 是啊 |
[1:44:30] | – I’m still vibrating. – I know. | – 我还在发抖呢 – 我知道 |
[1:44:31] | You know, you were surprisingly brave. | – 拉里,真料不到你如此勇敢 |
[1:44:34] | Really? Surprisingly? You seem shocked. | – 是么?料不到?你看上去很震惊啊 |
[1:44:37] | -You know, I’m a pretty good guy. -I know. | – 我可是个大好人 – 我知道 |
[1:44:40] | Where do you want to go for dinner? Let’s not eat anywhere they serve cowards. | 今天晚饭你想去哪吃? 任何菜单上写了“胆小鬼”的地方咱绝对不去 |
[1:44:47] | – What are you laughing at? – You know, I love you. | – 你笑什么呢? – 拉里,我爱死你了 |
[1:44:51] | How could you be jealous of Marcia? Isn’t that ridiculous? | 你怎么会吃玛西亚的醋啊?真是没天理啦 |
[1:44:54] | – Don’t you know I love you? – You were jealous of Ted. | – 你不知道我只爱你一个吗? – 你还吃泰德的醋呢 |
[1:44:58] | Ted? You’re kidding. Take away his elevator shoes, | 泰德?你搞笑吗?刨去增高鞋 |
[1:45:01] | fake suntan and capped teeth, what do you have? | 晒出来的黑皮肤以及假牙,他还能剩什么啊? |
[1:45:04] | -You. -Right. I like that. That’s a good one. | – 还剩你啊 – 对啊,这话我爱听,这笑话好 |