时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Music. | 音乐 |
[00:05] | That’s right. Music. | 没错 音乐 |
[00:07] | He’s with her again. | 他又去找她了 |
[00:10] | We’re gonna enjoy a night to ourselves, hmm? | 今晚我们要好好享受 |
[00:13] | And my husband won’t even notice I’m out. | 我丈夫都不会注意到我不在家 |
[00:15] | We’re WACs. | 我们是陆军妇女队的 |
[00:17] | Just transferred to the Hill. | 刚被调过来 |
[00:19] | We were having fun. | 我们玩得很开心 |
[00:21] | El, why won’t you dance with me? | 伊 你为什么不陪我跳舞 |
[00:26] | The last three months, | 在过去三个月里 |
[00:26] | while you’ve been making your name writing school papers | 你在大学里写论文打响名气 |
[00:28] | and eating Cracker Jacks at Fenway, | 看棒球吃零食享受生活的时候 |
[00:30] | we’ve been stuck in this desert shithole | 我们却要在这破沙漠里 |
[00:31] | working six days a week. | 每周六天地努力工作 |
[00:33] | You just got a promotion. | 你刚刚升职了 |
[00:34] | It wouldn’t kill you to smile. | 笑一笑又不会死 |
[00:36] | Can I think about it? | 我能考虑一下吗 |
[00:37] | There’s a problem with Thin Man. | 瘦子计划出了问题 |
[00:39] | We’re dead in the water. | 我们的方案根本不可能实现 |
[00:40] | We are, too. | 我们也是 |
[00:42] | So what are we gonna do about it? | 那我们应该怎么做 |
[00:57] | Nearly midnight. | 这都快半夜了 |
[00:59] | People don’t usually keep me waiting. | 可没什么人让我这么等着 |
[01:01] | I don’t take an offer like yours lightly, | 像这样升职机会我得慎重考虑 |
[01:04] | Dr. Akley. | 奥克利博士 |
[01:04] | Well, it doesn’t sound like you take it at all. | 听上去你是不准备接受了 |
[01:06] | Charlie, since the day you arrived in this desert, | 查理 从你到达这片沙漠的那一天起 |
[01:08] | you’ve been rejecting my canteen. | 就一直在拒绝我递给你的水 |
[01:10] | Now I brought you to a lake, | 现在我带你来到一片湖泊前 |
[01:11] | you still won’t drink. | 你还是不肯喝 |
[01:13] | I’ve never taken it personally. | 我从没放在心上 |
[01:15] | I’m starting to wonder if maybe I should. | 现在我开始考虑应该追究一下了 |
[01:16] | I accept the job. | 我接受那份工作 |
[01:26] | I’ll pour us another. | 我去给咱俩再倒一杯 |
[01:27] | But I have some conditions. | 但我有些条件 |
[01:30] | Three to be exact. | 准确地说是三个条件 |
[01:32] | Otherwise, I can’t be your deputy. | 否则 我不能当你的副手 |
[01:34] | What are your conditions? | 什么条件 |
[01:37] | Security is slipshod. | 安保太差劲了 |
[01:39] | I want to bolster compartmentalization. | 我想强化工作分工 |
[01:41] | Make information strictly need-to-know. | 确保每人只知道该知道的 |
[01:43] | I’ll take it under consideration. | 我会考虑的 |
[01:46] | What else do I need to know? | 还有什么吗 |
[01:49] | We need to thoroughly rattle-test | 我们得细致入微地 |
[01:51] | all our work down to the last data point. | 重新检查最后一个数据点之前的所有计算 |
[01:53] | Check all the math– | 检查所有数学推导… |
[01:54] | We’re through the design phase. | 我们已经完成设计阶段了 |
[01:55] | You make these boys backtrack, | 你让这些家伙走回头路 |
[01:56] | they will hang you by your slide rule. | 他们会用你的计算尺把你绞死的 |
[01:58] | To be frank, sir, | 坦白说 先生 |
[02:00] | I’ve seen more than a few | 最近交给我的计算结果中 |
[02:01] | sloppy calculations come across my desk recently. | 出了不少粗心的计算错误 |
[02:04] | If Thin Man were assembled based on faulty numbers, | 如果瘦子基于错误的数字来装配 |
[02:06] | it’d be a hell of a black eye. | 后果可想而知 |
[02:11] | Your funeral. | 你会断送你的职业生涯 |
[02:14] | What’s your third condition? | 第三个条件呢 |
[02:16] | More detonators won’t change the laws of physics. | 再多雷管也改变不了物理定律 |
[02:18] | Well, we never let the laws of physics | 我们之前可从没有 |
[02:19] | get in our way before. | 被物理定律阻挡过 |
[02:21] | We checked the Brit’s math a hundred times. | 英国人的数学推导我们已经检查过上百次了 |
[02:22] | It says that the only problem | 推导的结果说明内爆的唯一问题 |
[02:23] | with implosion is that it’s completely impossible. | 就是完全不可能实现 |
[02:26] | I try to keep a positive attitude– | 我试图保持乐观 |
[02:27] | Full speed ahead. | 全速前进 |
[02:28] | Towards what destination? | 朝什么目标前进 |
[02:30] | Have a little faith in Frank. | 对法兰克有点信心吧 |
[02:31] | He got us this far. | 他带领我们走到了现在 |
[02:33] | It has been a group effort, tulip. | 这是共同努力的结果 妹子 |
[02:37] | Helen Prins. | 海伦·普林斯 |
[02:39] | Yes. | 是我 |
[02:40] | Gather your personal items, ma’am. | 收拾你的个人物品 女士 |
[03:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:01] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[04:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:26] | *She’s waiting for me and I know* | *她在等我 而我知道* |
[04:31] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[04:33] | You’re Lazar, yeah? | 你是拉塞尔 对吗 |
[04:35] | I’m Frank Winter. | 我是法兰克·温特 |
[04:37] | There is. | 出现了 |
[04:38] | Hell of a backyard you got here. | 你的后院可真大啊 |
[04:40] | Must be the only place on the hill | 这一定是这座山上唯一 |
[04:42] | where you can’t see a fence. | 看不到围墙的地方 |
[04:44] | One more. | 又来一架 |
[04:48] | 39 40 39, 40. | |
[04:50] | 40 44 40. 44. | |
[05:00] | Sure hope that’s one of ours. | 希望那是咱们的飞机 |
[05:03] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[05:07] | five, six, seven. | 五 六 七 |
[05:12] | Why are they always late? | 它们怎么总是迟到 |
[05:22] | Good! | 很好 |
[06:00] | I brought you a bottle of vodka. | 我给你带了瓶伏特加 |
[06:03] | I heard you make your own sausages. | 我听说你自己做香肠 |
[06:04] | I thought you may be interested in trade. | 我想你可能愿意跟我换换 |
[06:06] | Sausage? | 香肠吗 |
[06:07] | Yeah, my wife, she just loves them. | 是啊 我妻子爱死香肠了 |
[06:11] | That’s not why you’re here. | 这不是你来这儿的目的 |
[06:13] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[06:14] | I said that’s not why you’re here. | 我说这不是你来这儿的目的 |
[06:16] | I know you. | 我知道你是谁 |
[06:17] | I know that your group is in the dog shed. | 我知道你的小组处境艰难 |
[06:20] | No more explosives. | 没有爆炸物 |
[06:21] | No more detonators. | 没有雷管 |
[06:24] | You probably won’t even get matches | 你可能连点烟的 |
[06:26] | to light your cigarettes. | 火柴都没有 |
[06:29] | So you come to my armory | 然后你来我的军械库 |
[06:31] | and you ask me for some sausage? | 就为了向我要点香肠吗 |
[06:37] | I hate liars. I hate vodka. | 我讨厌骗子 讨厌伏特加 |
[06:40] | I thought this stuff was mother’s milk in Moscow. | 我以为在莫斯科人人都喜欢这酒 |
[06:43] | I’m not Russian. | 我不是苏联人 |
[06:45] | I’m American. | 我是美国人 |
[06:48] | Now get off my property! | 现在滚出我的地盘 |
[07:01] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[07:02] | as we approach the finish line, | 随着我们临近终点 |
[07:04] | I will be stepping back | 我会逐渐放开 |
[07:05] | from day-to-day operations around this office. | 对这里日常工作的管理 |
[07:07] | However, you will not be without a leader. | 不过你们仍需要一个领导 |
[07:10] | As of this afternoon, | 从今天下午起 |
[07:12] | you will report to Charlie Isaacs. | 有事找查理·艾萨克汇报 |
[07:18] | This room contains some of the finest | 这间办公室里有很多 |
[07:21] | scientific minds in, um… | 在新墨西哥州 |
[07:25] | well, in New Mexico. | 最优秀的科学家 |
[07:26] | As I take over, I’m going to be asking a lot of you. | 我接管后 对你们抱有很高的期待 |
[07:28] | Not just your hard work and brilliance, | 你们不仅要努力工作 贡献聪明才智 |
[07:32] | but also your loyalty. | 还要忠心不二 |
[07:35] | To me and my new deputy. | 忠于我和我的新副手 |
[07:39] | If anyone has a problem answering to a woman, | 如果有人不愿意听命于女人 |
[07:43] | I can arrange for transfer to another site. | 我会安排把你调去别处 |
[07:52] | Frank! | 法兰克 |
[07:53] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[07:55] | Did you hear what Akley did, that smug prick? | 你听说奥克利那个混蛋所做的事了吗 |
[07:57] | Heard he gave you a promotion. Congratulations. | 听说他升了你的职 祝贺你 |
[07:59] | Why aren’t you in there? | 你怎么不去上班 |
[08:00] | Well,they’re not even letting me into their offices yet. | 他们还不许我进入他们的办公室 |
[08:02] | Or in ours. | 我们自己的也进不了 |
[08:03] | They’re making me take another ridiculous | 他们让我再做一次可笑的 |
[08:04] | polygraph test again. | 测谎测试 |
[08:05] | You’ll pass it. | 你会通过的 |
[08:06] | I don’t want to pass it. | 我不想通过 |
[08:07] | It’s for the best, Helen. | 这是件好事 海伦 |
[08:09] | Implosion’s the endgame, Frank. | 内爆研究已经到了最后阶段 法兰克 |
[08:11] | I want to be a part of it. | 我想参与其中 |
[08:12] | Tell Akley he can’t have me. | 告诉奥克利 我不能为他工作 |
[08:14] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[08:16] | Please, Frank. | 求你了 法兰克 |
[08:16] | It was my idea to transfer you in the first place. | 从一开始 调你的职就是我的主意 |
[08:20] | What? | 什么 |
[08:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:23] | Akley has a room full of IBM machines he doesn’t need. | 奥克利有满满一屋子他不用的IBM电脑 |
[08:27] | You traded me for a calculator? | 你用我去换计算机 |
[08:29] | I did what I had to do for the good of the project. | 为了完成项目 我只能这么做 |
[08:33] | When everybody else was ready to pack it in, | 当所有人打算放弃的时候 |
[08:35] | I never wavered, Frank. | 我从没动摇过 法兰克 |
[08:38] | You really are a son of a bitch. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[08:43] | Lunch break? | 去吃午餐吗 |
[08:48] | I brought my own sandwich. | 我自己带了三明治 |
[08:50] | No, this one is better. | 不 这个比你带的更好 |
[08:51] | Saucisson. | 里面有香肠 |
[08:56] | It’s one thing you avoid me | 你避开我是一回事 |
[08:57] | and now you refuse even to break bread? | 连我的东西都不吃了吗 |
[09:01] | Very rude. | 真无礼 |
[09:02] | I’m not avoiding you. | 我没避开你 |
[09:05] | Well, at least have a drink. | 好吧 至少喝杯饮料 |
[09:08] | Need to wash down all those Yiddish consonants. | 这样别人就听不出来你是犹太人了 |
[09:16] | You worried I’m gonna slip you a Mickey? | 你担心我偷偷往里面倒酒了 |
[09:30] | Neonatal seborrheic dermatitis | 新生儿脂溢性皮炎 |
[09:33] | is a not uncommon condition | 是一种很常见的疾病 |
[09:35] | presenting as yellowish, | 婴儿的头皮上会出现 |
[09:36] | crusty scales on the infant’s scalp. | 淡黄色的角化鳞屑 |
[09:39] | If you observe this in your newborn, | 要是在你们的婴儿身上看到这种现象 |
[09:40] | ladies, do not panic. | 女士们 别惊慌 |
[09:42] | Treatments include, but are not limited to– | 治疗方法包括但不限于以下几种方法 |
[09:44] | Dr. Adelman, | 阿德尔曼医生 |
[09:45] | bed seven is crowning. | 七号床产妇的胎儿头部已露出 |
[09:47] | If you’ll excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[09:48] | Ladies, I’m gonna leave you with Mrs. Winter. | 女士们 接下来的时间交给温特太太 |
[09:51] | A wonderful new addition to our team. | 一位新加入到我们队伍中来的出色人士 |
[09:53] | She’ll distribute everything you need. | 她会替我向你们讲解 |
[09:55] | When in doubt, just remember, | 如有疑问 请记住 |
[09:56] | mothers have been doing this for millennia. | 数几千年前母亲就承担起了养儿育女的重任 |
[10:00] | If cavewomen could do it, | 如果原始女人做得到 |
[10:02] | you can, too. | 那你们也可以 |
[10:06] | So, um… compliments of the hospital. | 这些是…医院送给你们的礼物 |
[10:09] | Please, help yourselves. | 请各位自便 |
[10:40] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[10:51] | Javier wanted to talk to you. | 哈维尔想跟你谈谈 |
[10:54] | Javier, who is he? | 谁是哈维尔 |
[10:57] | Paloma’s cousin. | 帕洛玛的堂兄 |
[11:12] | He’s been waiting an hour. | 他已经等了快一个小时了 |
[11:20] | He says, “It’s been hard at the pueblo.” | 他说”村里的生活很艰难” |
[11:26] | “The farm, the harvest was bad this year.” | “今年农场的收成很差” |
[11:40] | “Paloma has so many skills.” | “帕洛玛会做很多事” |
[11:43] | “Talents.” | “很有天赋” |
[11:45] | “And we appreciated what she had to offer.” | “我们很感激她的付出” |
[11:52] | Paloma told him you’re a generous man. | 帕洛玛告诉他你是个慷慨的人 |
[11:55] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[11:59] | “A truck.” | “一辆卡车” |
[12:01] | A what? | 什么 |
[12:01] | He wants a pickup truck. | 他想要一辆皮卡 |
[12:08] | A pickup truck? | 一辆皮卡 |
[12:14] | I think he needs it by Friday. | 他好像说周五前就要 |
[12:18] | Well… | 这个… |
[12:20] | I’ll see what we have lying around. | 我去看看有没有闲置的 |
[12:28] | Adios. | 再见 |
[12:30] | Gracias por la leche. | 谢谢你的牛奶 |
[12:43] | Have you ever inflicted physical harm on others? | 你打伤过什么人吗 |
[12:46] | No. | 没有 |
[12:47] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[12:49] | Have you ever inflicted physical harm on yourself? | 你弄伤过自己吗 |
[12:55] | Well, I drink too much. | 我酒喝得有点多 |
[12:57] | Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party? | 你现在或曾经是共产党的一员吗 |
[13:01] | Yes. Joe Stalin and I are pen pals. | 没错 我跟乔·斯大林是笔友 |
[13:07] | No, I’m not a Communist. | 我当然不是共产党员了 |
[13:09] | Do you believe in God? | 你信仰上帝吗 |
[13:11] | I met him. His name’s Niels Bohr. | 我见过他 他叫尼尔斯·玻尔 |
[13:13] | This is not a vaudeville routine. | 这不是闹着玩 |
[13:15] | I was asked these questions before | 我以前回答过这些问题 |
[13:17] | and my answers were the same as now. | 我的答案现在也没有改变 |
[13:19] | If you’d like, | 不如 |
[13:19] | I could have a smoke and you could copy my old form. | 我去抽根烟 你照着旧的表格抄一遍吧 |
[13:22] | Have you in the past or do you plan now | 你曾经或未来打算 |
[13:24] | to pass intelligence to the government of occupied Holland? | 向德占荷兰政府传递情报吗 |
[13:27] | Nope. | 没有 |
[13:28] | Have you in the past or do you plan now | 你曾经或未来打算 |
[13:30] | to pass intelligence between divisions of this installation? | 在本基地的不同部门间传递情报吗 |
[13:35] | No. | 没有 |
[14:01] | What’s the holdup? | 怎么都堵在这了 |
[14:02] | You should know. Your orders. | 不就是你的命令吗 |
[14:04] | Extra security was supposed to be internal for our purposes. | 额外的安保应该用在保护内部人员上 |
[14:07] | Oh, it’s internal, all right. | 就是针对内部的 |
[14:08] | Checking every orifice. | 全身上下一处不落 |
[14:21] | All I’m saying is the boys need direction. | 我想说的是孩子们需要指引 |
[14:22] | They’re idling. | 他们在虚度光阴 |
[14:25] | They wanna go to work for Helen? | 他们想为海伦工作吗 |
[14:27] | Maybe we all have to consider options. | 或许我们都得考虑一下 |
[14:30] | We have thrown everything we know at it | 我们不仅摒弃了对它所有的认识 |
[14:32] | and a few things we don’t. | 还有一些我们不知道的东西 |
[14:33] | Density maximization, activated charcoal. | 密度最大化 用活性炭 |
[14:36] | None of it can overcome the shock wave problem. | 这些都不能解决冲击波的问题 |
[14:39] | Oppenheimer wanted to shut us down before the Brits. | 奥本海默想在英国人来之前把我们停掉 |
[14:41] | Now it’s just a matter of when. | 现在只是时间问题了 |
[14:46] | If we have to join forces with Akley… | 如果我们非得和奥克利联合的话 |
[14:49] | that’s what we’ll do. | 我们就这么办 |
[16:02] | Why doesn’t Paloma just come back and work for us? | 帕洛玛为什么不回来工作 |
[16:05] | We’re doing just fine without a maid. | 咱们没保姆不也过得挺好的 |
[16:08] | They cost too much anyway. | 再说费用也太贵了 |
[16:12] | A pickup costs a lot more. | 皮卡更贵 |
[16:15] | And yet you’re considering that. | 你却想弄到一辆 |
[16:16] | You know, this isn’t your problem, young lady. | 你知道这不关你的事 小姑娘 |
[16:18] | It’s not Mom’s problem either? | 也不关妈妈的事吗 |
[16:23] | You didn’t see how upset she got at that Indian funeral. | 你没看到她在那印第安葬礼上有多难过 |
[16:28] | It was just too much like it used to be. | 和以前太相像了 |
[16:34] | Let’s let her enjoy the new job, okay? | 让她好好享受她的新工作吧 好吗 |
[16:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:43] | Why don’t we lock our doors, by the way? | 顺便一提 我们为什么不锁门 |
[16:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:47] | When I let Javier in, | 我让哈维尔进来时 |
[16:49] | he said that people should lock their doors. | 他说人们应该锁好自己的门 |
[17:00] | Stay there. | 待着别动 |
[17:08] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[17:12] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[17:16] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:20] | MPs are sweeping my office, | 士兵们正在搜查我的办公室 |
[17:22] | they’re frisking everyone. | 大家都吓坏了 |
[17:23] | We’ve created a monster. | 我们造了只怪兽 |
[17:24] | A useful monster. | 一只有用的怪兽 |
[17:25] | You remember, you knocked on my door. | 你应该还记得是你先来找我的 |
[17:26] | And now 50 of my guys are working on your problem. | 现在我手下有五十人在计算你的问题 |
[17:29] | Our problem. | 是我们的问题 |
[17:30] | I’m in a henhouse full of foxes who think they’re hens. | 那些人都被蒙在鼓里 |
[17:33] | Have you told them you had to recheck | 你告诉他们你得重新 |
[17:34] | all the Thin Man math? | 核对瘦子的运算了吗 |
[17:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:36] | Then I don’t understand, what’s the issue? | 那我就不懂了 你到底在担心什么 |
[17:38] | These are some of the smartest guys in the world. | 那些都是世界上最聪明的人 |
[17:40] | How long do you think it’ll take for them | 你觉得他们花多长时间后 |
[17:41] | to realize they’re working on implosion? | 会意识到他们其实在进行内爆的运算 |
[17:43] | The shock wave calculations are broken up into tiny parts. | 冲击波部分的计算被分解成了很多部分 |
[17:47] | If the puzzle pieces are small enough, | 如果分解出的部分足够小 |
[17:48] | there is no way one guy can see the big picture. | 他们不可能看出整体是什么 |
[17:50] | Not one of your guys anyway. | 反正你的人肯定做不到 |
[17:52] | I want you to requisition | 你再去给我搞 |
[17:53] | 12 sets of detonators and 100 pounds of TNT. | 12组雷管和45公斤TNT炸药 |
[17:56] | No, I get you the math, | 不 我帮你搞定运算 |
[17:57] | you worry about experiments. That’s the deal. | 你负责实验 我们约好的 |
[17:58] | Well, there’s a new deal. | 那我们重新订一下协议 |
[18:00] | Akley gave you full authority to sign for resources. | 奥克利把分配原料的权限全权交给你 |
[18:02] | Thin Man is finished with explosives testing. | 爆炸实验后瘦子项目就结束了 |
[18:04] | I go asking for detonators and TNT, | 我要是再去要雷管和炸药 |
[18:06] | the army will be on my doorstep an hour later. | 军队后脚就找上门来了 |
[18:09] | My source won’t give us any. | 我什么都搞不到 |
[18:11] | This was your idea, figure it out. | 这是你自己的方案 你自己解决 |
[18:14] | I need you to leave now. | 你赶快走吧 |
[18:15] | Don’t you come back to this house again. | 别再来这里了 |
[18:44] | You were right, I lied. | 你说得对 我说谎了 |
[18:46] | If you know who I am, | 如果你知道我是谁 |
[18:46] | then you know I’ve spent the last year working on implosion. | 那你就知道我去年一直在研究内爆 |
[18:51] | I’m not ready to give up on it. | 我还没打算放弃 |
[18:53] | No matter what the army or anyone else says. | 不管军方或其他人怎么说 |
[18:58] | I respect that. | 我敬重你这点 |
[18:59] | I need detonators. I need TNT. | 我需要雷管和炸药 |
[19:01] | Explosives belongs to your army. | 爆炸物都归你的军队 |
[19:06] | Yeah, but you’re in charge of doling them out. | 是的 但是你是负责发放的 |
[19:07] | Should I go to the Colonel | 我应该去找上校 |
[19:08] | and tell him you’re going behind his back, huh ? | 告诉他你在他背后捣鬼吗 |
[19:12] | You won’t do that. | 你不会这样做的 |
[19:15] | You don’t know me. | 你并不了解我 |
[19:16] | I know you worked at the Navy Ordnance Bureau last year. | 我知道你去年在海军军械局工作 |
[19:20] | I made some calls this morning. | 我今早打了几个电话 |
[19:21] | Asked an old friend there about you. | 跟在那的一个老朋友打听了你的事 |
[19:24] | Who? | 跟谁 |
[19:25] | Albert Einstein. | 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 |
[19:27] | He told me you were a good scientist. | 他告诉我你是位优秀的科学家 |
[19:30] | He also told me you could be trusted. | 他还告诉我可以相信你 |
[19:32] | Listen, the only risk I would like to take | 我唯一肯承担风险的事 |
[19:36] | is to work with my explosives. | 就是研究我的炸弹 |
[19:39] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[19:43] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[19:47] | For your time. | 感谢你抽时间见我 |
[19:49] | I don’t take bribes. | 我不接受贿赂 |
[19:53] | And Einstein was wrong. | 爱因斯坦错了 |
[19:55] | I’m not a scientist, I’m an engineer. | 我不是科学家 我是名工程师 |
[20:09] | All right, stay where mommy can see you, Joey. | 待在我能看见你的地方 乔伊 |
[20:14] | To him, this is completely normal, hmm? | 这对他来说非常正常 是吧 |
[20:19] | Then again, who am I to say what is normal? | 话说回来 我有什么资格说何为正常呢 |
[20:45] | Was it normal? | 那种事很正常吗 |
[20:48] | What happened between us that night. | 我们那晚发生的事 |
[20:53] | You Americans. | 你们这些美国人啊 |
[20:56] | Always looking for explanations. | 总是在寻求解释 |
[21:00] | Or penance. | 或是忏悔 |
[21:03] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得发生了什么 |
[21:05] | You fell asleep. | 你睡着了 |
[21:08] | Yes, but before I fell asleep. | 是的 在我睡着之前呢 |
[21:12] | You know, the first time | 我第一次做爱 |
[21:13] | I made love was a day just like this. | 是在一个和今天一样的日子里 |
[21:16] | Spring in winter. | 暖冬里的一天 |
[21:20] | His name was Philippe. | 他叫菲利普 |
[21:23] | He had this belt– | 他有一个腰带 |
[21:24] | leather, all beat up. | 皮的 非常破旧了 |
[21:30] | When he moved to London for university, | 他要去伦敦上大学时 |
[21:31] | I made him give the belt to me. | 我让他把腰带给我了 |
[21:36] | Still have it. | 我还留着呢 |
[21:37] | Every now and then, I take it out. | 时不时地 我会把它拿出来 |
[21:41] | Sometimes I even… | 有时我甚至… |
[21:43] | bite it and taste it. | 会去咬它 感受它的味道 |
[21:49] | Suddenly, I’m right back there. | 突然之间 往昔再现 |
[21:55] | What if your husband found it? | 万一你丈夫发现了它呢 |
[21:59] | Secrets are what keep us alive, chérie. | 是秘密让我们永葆生机 亲爱的 |
[22:04] | Without them, | 没有秘密 |
[22:06] | we’d just be normal. | 我们便平凡无奇 |
[22:23] | Well, come right in. | 进来吧 |
[22:25] | If I’m going to be your number two, | 如果我要成为你的第二把手 |
[22:26] | you better get used to it. | 你最好习惯于此 |
[22:28] | Are you ready to start working? | 你准备好开始工作了吗 |
[22:30] | You mean keep working on implosion for Frank? | 你是说继续跟着法兰克研究内爆吧 |
[22:38] | Keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[22:43] | He told you? | 他告诉你了 |
[22:44] | He didn’t have to. I’m a clever girl. | 他不用跟我说 我很聪明 |
[22:46] | Thin Man has the resources, but it’s flawed. | 瘦子计划有资源却有缺陷 |
[22:48] | Implosion’s the right model, | 内爆才是正解 |
[22:49] | but we have no manpower. | 但缺人手 |
[22:50] | What you guys can do in a day will take us 10. | 你们一天能解决的问题我们得用十天 |
[22:52] | I had to keep you in the dark. | 我们没法告诉你 |
[22:53] | Or I wouldn’t pass the polygraph. | 否则我就通不过测谎了 |
[22:54] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:55] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:57] | So now I’m complicit in your crime. | 所以我现在被迫成了你的共犯 |
[22:58] | We’re all sticking our necks out here. | 我们都在冒着生命危险 |
[22:59] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择了 |
[23:00] | I always have a choice. | 我一直都有选择 |
[23:05] | You can’t tell anyone about this. | 你不能告诉别人 |
[23:08] | By the way, I’m screwing Paul Crosley. | 顺便说一句 我和保罗·克罗斯利睡了 |
[23:18] | Terrible things always happen in threes. | 祸不单行 |
[23:21] | Next, they’ll probably stop printing “Superman.” | 接下去可能连超人漫画也要停刊了 |
[23:23] | Helen will find her way back somehow. | 海伦会想办法回来的 |
[23:25] | I say good riddance. | 我说她走了才好 |
[23:26] | She doesn’t know anything about shock waves anyway. | 反正她根本不懂冲击波 |
[23:35] | We need to have some fun, boys. | 我们得找点乐子 兄弟们 |
[23:37] | Should we assay your urine again? | 不如再给你验一下尿样吧 |
[23:48] | Psilocybe cubensis. | 古巴裸盖菇 |
[23:49] | Welcome to the wingding, gentlemen. | 欢迎一起来狂欢 先生们 |
[23:53] | – Mushrooms? – Psychotropic mushrooms. | -蘑菇啊 -致幻蘑菇 |
[23:56] | Got ’em at the WAC dorm. | 陆军妇女军团那弄来的 |
[23:57] | One of Jeannie’s clients paid with these. | 金妮的一个客人拿它付的帐 |
[23:59] | Oh, Jeannie’s still seeing clients. | 金妮还在接客啊 |
[24:01] | They’re from the natives. | 是本地人 |
[24:03] | We scarf these down, you’ll see quite a show. | 吃了这个你就能看到一场超乎想象的盛宴 |
[24:08] | It’s better than diddling our thumbs in the lab. | 总比在实验室撸手指混日子好 |
[24:10] | You twiddle thumbs, you diddle yourself. | 你明明摆弄手指 撸自己 |
[24:13] | Frequently, I’m sure. | 你肯定经常撸 |
[24:15] | Uh, you know, I tried marijuana once, | 我碰过一次大麻 |
[24:18] | you don’t even want to know what happened. | 你肯定对之后的事不感兴趣 |
[24:20] | Let me guess, you forgot your mother’s phone number? | 你是不是连妈妈的电话号码都忘记了 |
[24:22] | Come on. The Indians have been eating these for centuries. | 来吧 印度人吃这玩意儿都几个世纪了 |
[24:24] | You will be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[24:27] | Meeks. Meeks. Meeks. | 米克斯加油 米克斯加油 |
[24:48] | – Are you satisfied? – See you in Wonderland. | -满意了吗 -仙境再会 |
[24:55] | Oh, no! | 才不 |
[24:57] | No, no. She’s way too wholesome. | 不不不 她太淳朴了 |
[25:00] | – What? – All those high-neck blouses. | -什么 -总穿那些高领衬衣 |
[25:02] | No, but she’s so beautiful | 但她好漂亮 |
[25:04] | and she’s married to Laurence Olivier. | 而且她嫁给了劳伦斯·奥利弗 |
[25:06] | He can have her. | 那就给他好了 |
[25:08] | I would take the sweater girl over | 跟费雯·丽相比我一定会选 |
[25:10] | Vivien Leigh every night. | 那位毛衣女郎 |
[25:12] | – “Sweater girl”? – Lana Turner. | -谁是毛衣女郎 -拉纳·透娜 |
[25:15] | Oh, she wears | 她穿的 |
[25:17] | the most beautiful sweaters | 毛衣真是好看 |
[25:20] | on a pretty little figure like yours. | 而且有和你一样的娇小身材 |
[25:39] | It’s getting late. | 天晚了 |
[25:41] | Oh, keep your maid another hour. | 让你的女仆再待一小时吧 |
[25:42] | – It costs pennies. – I really should get back. | -也没多少钱 -我真得走了 |
[25:47] | You think too much about “Should.” | 你太在乎规矩了 |
[25:55] | Look at that, home before dinner. | 瞧瞧 晚饭前就到家了 |
[25:59] | – Oh, Mrs. Isaacs, hello. – Hello. | -艾萨克夫人 你好 -你好 |
[26:03] | I was just on my way. Charlie should be back any time now. | 我正要走呢 查理马上也该到家了 |
[26:07] | Well, it looked to me | 我看他可能 |
[26:10] | like he’d be there half the night. | 要在办公室待到半夜了 |
[26:14] | Heavy’s the head that wears the crown. | 能者多劳嘛 |
[26:18] | Won’t you stay for dinner? | 你不如留下来吃晚餐吧 |
[26:20] | – I really shouldn’t. – Yes, stay. | -还是不了 -是啊 留下来吧 |
[26:23] | Why go home and wait for your man | 为啥要回家等你老公回来 |
[26:24] | when you can be waited on for a change? | 也换他等你一回 |
[26:36] | So this is nirvana? | 这就是所谓的仙境吗 |
[26:39] | Yeah, your fungi weren’t much fun, Fritz. | 看来你带来的菌菇不给劲啊 福瑞茨 |
[26:42] | Fungi. | 菌菇 |
[26:45] | Funicular, funambulist, funkiness, funnel cake. | 缆车 走钢丝者 古怪 油炸饼 |
[26:58] | Waste of a perfectly good evening. | 这么棒的一晚上就这么糟蹋了 |
[27:00] | I’m going to run my lines with Phyllis. | 我去和菲丽丝对台词了 |
[27:19] | – Can you see them? – Yes, | -你看到他们了吗 -看到了 |
[27:20] | I also see a moat and boat. | 还看到护城河和一艘船 |
[27:22] | And I am sailing towards an asymptote. | 我正在往海天一线处远航 |
[27:26] | I knew we were starting to understand | 我就知道我俩会开始 |
[27:27] | each other, Fritz. | 互相了解对方 福瑞茨 |
[27:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:57] | You’re in love with Helen, aren’t you? | 你爱上海伦了吧 |
[28:02] | Yeah, I suppose I am. | 我想是的 |
[28:06] | That’s great. That’s so great. | 很好 非常好 |
[28:10] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[28:38] | Frank. | 法兰克 |
[28:40] | – What’s that? – It’s a radio. | -那是什么 -一台收音机 |
[28:45] | But we already have a radio. | 但我们有一台了啊 |
[28:48] | It’s for Callie. | 这台是给凯莉的 |
[28:58] | Come forward, please. | 请向前走 |
[29:00] | Open that briefcase. | 打开公文包 |
[29:02] | Stop. | 别闹了 |
[29:02] | Have your I.D.s out. | 出示你们的身份证件 |
[29:06] | Hey, am I acting normal? | 我这样正常吗 |
[29:09] | Just make sure we all smile big at the brass. | 我们只要面带微笑就好了 |
[29:10] | – They won’t suspect a thing. – Okay, stop it. Stop being weird. | -他们不会怀疑的 -别闹了 正常点 |
[29:16] | Meeks, you need to eat some more. | 米克斯 你应该再多吃点 |
[29:19] | Maybe your metabolism’s different. | 也许你的新陈代谢不一样 |
[29:22] | Rate of absorption’s too low. | 吸收率太低了 |
[29:25] | What did you just say? | 你刚说了什么 |
[29:27] | I said I think you need to eat some more. | 我说我觉得你应该再多吃点 |
[29:29] | No, “metabolism”. | 不是 新陈代谢 |
[29:31] | Rates of absorption. | 吸收率 |
[29:33] | Uh, did you cross-check | 你有反复比对过 |
[29:35] | the Pu-239 absorption rate against your old tamper charts? | 你原先的中子率表中钚239的吸收率吗 |
[29:39] | – What? – Did you? | -什么 -核对过吗 |
[29:40] | No, of course not. The model changed. | 当然没有 因为模型变了 |
[29:46] | It was right in front of us. | 答案一直都唾手可得 |
[29:48] | – All along. – Yeah. | -一直都是 -是啊 |
[29:49] | – Next. – We have to go back. | -下一位 -我们得回去 |
[29:55] | Pull it together. | 快清醒 |
[29:59] | We have work to do. | 我们有活干了 |
[30:02] | Come on. | 快走 |
[30:16] | Elodie loves Josephine Baker. | 伊洛蒂特别爱约瑟芬·贝克 |
[30:21] | But I think she couldn’t cut it in the States, | 但我觉得她没能适应美国 |
[30:24] | so she hops across the pond and kisses the frogs. | 所以她漂洋过海去找英国佬了 |
[30:34] | I want to taste you. | 我想要舔遍你 |
[30:37] | Mm, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[30:39] | Why don’t you fish out that bottle of sherry we’ve been saving? | 把那瓶我们一直留着的雪莉酒拿出来吧 |
[30:55] | – You’re burning up. – Am I? | -你脸红了呀 -是吗 |
[31:00] | I’d like to know you better. | 我想要多了解了解你 |
[31:05] | – Is that strange to say? – No. | -这样说是不是很奇怪 -没有 |
[31:09] | Well, I would. | 我倒觉得奇怪 |
[31:15] | No, well, | 不 其实 |
[31:19] | I do know you. | 我很了解你 |
[31:23] | I do know you. | 我了解你 |
[31:25] | I see what you are. | 我看穿你了 |
[31:33] | – You can keep a secret. – Stop it. | -你会保守秘密 -住手 |
[31:38] | I’m just being neighborly. | 我只是想跟你亲近 |
[31:40] | What are you doing? What are– | 你在干什么 你在… |
[31:43] | Get– | 别… |
[31:43] | I see what Charlie is doing and the minute he slips up, | 我知道查理在干啥 我跟你保证 |
[31:46] | you can be sure I’ll be waiting. | 我就在等他出错 |
[31:55] | Voila. | 瞧这是什么 |
[32:04] | Jesus on a cross… | 我的天啊 |
[32:07] | the absorption rates. | 吸收速率 |
[32:08] | We gotta find Frank right now. | 我们得马上把法兰克找来 |
[32:10] | No, no, no. It needs to be perfect before he sees it. | 不不不 我要保证完美后再让他看 |
[32:12] | Double-check the math. | 复核一下计算 |
[32:15] | I just didn’t know you had it in you. | 我不知道你这么有才 |
[32:17] | Honestly, neither did I. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[32:21] | We’re gonna need another board. | 我们需要再拿个黑板 |
[32:49] | You are persistent. | 你很执着 |
[32:52] | Persistency… | 执着… |
[32:54] | is an overrated quality in a man. | 是男人被高估了的品质 |
[32:57] | The answer is still no. | 我还是不会答应你的 |
[32:59] | I didn’t come for your explosives. | 我不是来跟你要炸药的 |
[33:01] | Well, I have enough friends, thank you. | 我有足够的朋友了 谢谢 |
[33:05] | I cheated on my wife. | 我对我的妻子不忠 |
[33:11] | Why you tell me this, huh? | 你为什么告诉我这个 |
[33:14] | Woman’s cousin paid me a friendly visit. | 我出轨对象的堂兄曾来拜访过我 |
[33:18] | He says he’s her cousin. | 他说他是她的堂兄 |
[33:21] | He wants something. | 他要我帮他 |
[33:24] | He left a present on my doorstep. | 他把礼物留在了门口 |
[33:27] | Well, you have two roads. | 你有两条路可选 |
[33:31] | One… | 一… |
[33:35] | you go back home to your wife… | 回家找你的妻子 |
[33:39] | and you tell her everything. | 向她坦白一切 |
[33:42] | Second road is sounding better. | 第二条路应该会比较好 |
[33:45] | Well, you visit this cousin, | 你去拜访这位堂兄 |
[33:49] | make sure it’s not a friendly visit. | 确保能给他个警告 |
[33:53] | Situations like yours, | 像你这种情况 |
[33:56] | they end… | 最终将以… |
[33:57] | in truth or violence. | 真相或暴力结束 |
[34:06] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 我就是担心会这样 |
[34:09] | What would you do? | 换作是你会怎么做 |
[34:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:16] | The army counts its detonators. | 军队知道他们有多少雷管 |
[34:23] | I can’t loan you any. | 我不能借给你 |
[34:27] | But that shotgun… | 不过那把猎枪 |
[34:32] | That’s mine. | 是我的 |
[35:11] | He said he asked you for a truck. | 他说他要的是卡车 |
[35:14] | I know what he asked for. | 我知道他要的是什么 |
[35:19] | He says, “That isn’t a truck.” | 他说”那不是卡车” |
[36:20] | I told him to kill you. | 我叫他把你杀了 |
[36:28] | Are we done? | 完事了吗 |
[36:35] | First, he demands to know | 首先 他需要知道 |
[36:36] | what your army is building on our sacred land. | 你们的军队在我们的神地上造什么 |
[36:41] | Then we will be done. | 之后才算完事 |
[36:45] | Enjoy your truck. | 好好享受你的卡车 |
[37:14] | A little early for a nap. | 现在睡午觉有点早 |
[37:17] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[37:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不知道 |
[37:32] | There was, uh– | 之前 |
[37:33] | we were looking at absorption rates. | 我们在考虑吸收速率的问题 |
[37:36] | What do absorption rates have to do with shock wave control? | 吸收速率和冲击波控制有什么关系 |
[37:40] | Or anything else that matters? | 它跟任何事有关系吗 |
[37:42] | I don’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[37:46] | I don’t care what the Brits said, | 我不管英国人说了什么 |
[37:48] | until you’re out of my lab, | 只要你们还在我实验室 |
[37:50] | quit playing hangman on my blackboards. | 就别在我的黑板上玩猜字游戏 |
[38:18] | You know, a cattle rancher used to own this land. | 这块土地曾经属于一位农场主 |
[38:22] | From here all the way up to the mountains. | 从这一直到山那都是他的 |
[38:26] | But his oldest son, he liked books, not cows. | 但他的长子 喜欢读书 不喜欢牛 |
[38:30] | So he took off for college, and when the old man died, | 所以他离家去读大学 他老爸过世后 |
[38:33] | the kid sells it. | 他把地卖了 |
[38:36] | You know how much he got? | 你知道他卖了多少钱吗 |
[38:39] | $300 for all this. Yeah. | 整块地只卖了三百美元 |
[38:44] | Smart men make stupid choices. | 聪明人也做蠢决定 |
[38:49] | Cattle rancher stole it from the Indians anyway. | 反正这块地也是农场主从印第安人手里偷来的 |
[38:52] | Well, if he hadn’t, | 要是他没卖 |
[38:53] | the two of us would never have met. | 我们俩也不会认识 |
[38:57] | You think we would be out here trying to save the world | 我们要在这里努力拯救世界吗 |
[39:01] | on some sacred Indian land? | 在印第安人的圣地上 |
[39:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:14] | So how are you gonna explain this to your wife? | 你准备怎么和你妻子解释 |
[39:18] | She never liked this car anyway. | 反正她从来都不喜欢这辆车 |
[39:21] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:22] | Go easy on the clutch. | 踩离合器的时候轻点 |
[40:04] | Last night while you were at work, | 昨晚你还在工作的时候 |
[40:06] | I had dinner with Elodie and Tom Lancefield. | 我在伊洛蒂和汤姆·兰斯菲尔德家吃了晚餐 |
[40:14] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[40:18] | he touched me. | 他摸了我 |
[40:24] | What? | 什么 |
[40:28] | Charlie, it was horrible. | 查理 太可怕了 |
[40:29] | He said something about how he knew I could keep a secret. | 他说他知道我一定会保守秘密 |
[40:33] | What do you mean? What do you mean he touched you? | 你说什么 他摸了你是什么意思 |
[40:37] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我说的是什么意思 |
[40:41] | He groped me and he said something | 他抚摸了我 还说 |
[40:43] | about he sees what you’re doing | 他一直盯着你 |
[40:45] | and he’s waiting for you to slip up and… | 等着你出错那一天 |
[41:02] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[41:09] | You have to do something. | 你得做点什么 |
[41:15] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[41:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:23] | Men will be men. | 男人的本性 |
[41:26] | Best thing you can do is stay out of his way. | 你能做的就是躲他远远的 |
[42:57] | Mrs. Winter, your shift ended nearly an hour ago. | 温特夫人 差不多一小时前你就该下班了 |
[43:02] | Oh, I’m just getting a jump on tomorrow’s shift. | 我只是提前做了明天的工作 |
[43:05] | Well, that’s a refreshing attitude. | 这工作态度可真让人为之一振 |
[43:07] | You never told me what brought you to our clinic. | 你从没和我说过为什么会来诊所上班 |
[43:09] | I understand you had your pick of assignments. | 我知道你可以任选工作 |
[43:13] | I suppose I wanted to help people. | 大概是我想要帮助别人吧 |
[43:19] | Well, don’t stay too late. You’ll make me look bad. | 别加班太迟 会让人觉得我是个坏领导 |
[43:24] | Good night, Doctor. | 晚安 医生 |